时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s the watchmen ye pay to protect your cattle. | 你付钱给守护人让他们保护家畜 |
[00:05] | Otherwise they’ll steal them themselves. | 否则 他们就会自己去偷 |
[00:07] | – Where’s Jamie? – The watch would turn him over | -杰米去哪儿了 -如果守护人觉得有利可图 |
[00:08] | in a minute if they thought there was profit involved. | 马上就会把他供出来 |
[00:11] | There’s a chance I-I can get the price | 我终于有机会 |
[00:13] | lifted from my head. | 可以洗脱罪名了 |
[00:14] | As a witness, you can prove my innocence. | 有个人能证明我的清白 |
[00:16] | – A redcoat deserter. – Horrocks? | -英格兰军队的逃兵 -霍罗克斯 |
[00:19] | The man who shot the sergeant | 杀死警卫的真正凶手 |
[00:20] | is captain Jonathan Randall himself. | 是乔纳森·兰德尔队长本人 |
[00:22] | I canna use Randall’s name to clear my own. | 我不能拿兰德尔洗脱自己的罪名 |
[00:24] | Ye bargained for a name, a name is what ye received. | 你们要的是名字 我已经告诉你们了 |
[00:27] | Word filtered out that the laird of Lallybroch | 有消息传出 拉里布洛克的领主 |
[00:29] | had returned with his new bride. | 跟他的新娘回来了 |
[00:31] | Since the laird’s staying, he should have the main bedchamber. | 既然领主要留下 那他应该住主卧 |
[00:33] | I wouldn’t dream of putting you out of your room. | 你们不能因为我们换房间 |
[00:35] | Seeing as it’s the laird’s room after all. | 毕竟那个房间是属于领主的 |
[00:39] | Oh, you stay silent as a lamb, my friend, | 现在你保持安静 我的朋友 |
[00:43] | or this lovely lass is going to be scrubbing | 不然这位可爱的女士会擦洗地板上 |
[00:45] | yer brains off the floor. | 你的脑浆 |
[02:23] | I hope you kept yer powder dry. | 希望你的火药没受潮 |
[02:26] | Misfire… | 万一走火 |
[02:30] | And I’ll ram my pistol down yer gullet. | 我就让你不得好死 |
[02:38] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法可以知道了 |
[02:48] | Taran, put your gun down. | 塔兰 放下枪 |
[02:51] | I’ve found a scoundrel in here, Jenny. | 这有个流氓 珍妮 |
[02:53] | He’s lucky I’ve got a steady hand, | 我手稳是他走运 |
[02:55] | or he’d have a ball in his brain by now. | 否则他现在早脑袋开花了 |
[02:58] | That’s no scoundrel, ye fool. | 他不是流氓 你个笨蛋 |
[02:59] | It’s my cousin Jamie. | 那是我表哥杰米 |
[03:04] | Jamie Mactavish. | 杰米·麦克塔维什 |
[03:06] | Cousin, ye say? | 你说他是你表哥 |
[03:19] | My pardon to you. | 抱歉了 |
[03:21] | You’ll understand my caution. | 我也是小心为妙 |
[03:23] | I’ve never laid eyes on you, Mactavish. | 我这是第一次见你 麦克塔维什 |
[03:26] | Jamie came for a visit. | 杰米来探亲了 |
[03:27] | Walked in one fine day without warning | 突然就来了 |
[03:30] | and with a wife on his arm. | 还带来了妻子 |
[03:32] | Jenny and Ian didn’t know we were married. | 珍妮和伊恩不知道我们结婚了 |
[03:35] | We surprised them. | 我们给他们了一个惊喜 |
[03:37] | A sassenach? | 英格兰人 |
[03:39] | For a bride? | 是他的妻子 |
[03:40] | Nearly put a gun to his head myself when I heard. | 我听说时差点自己拿枪打死他 |
[03:44] | But we’ve come to know Claire. | 但是我们已经熟悉克莱尔了 |
[03:45] | She’s a decent woman. | 她是个好人 |
[03:46] | We don’t mind her English-ness so much. | 我们不怎么介意她是英格兰人 |
[03:54] | Pleased to make yer acquaintance, mistress. | 很高兴认识你 夫人 |
[03:59] | I’m Taran Macquarrie. | 我是塔兰·麦奎利 |
[04:02] | You’ll excuse my confusion. | 请原谅我的鲁莽 |
[04:04] | I thought yer husband was intending to rob the place. | 我以为你丈夫要抢劫这里呢 |
[04:07] | No, Taran, we like to leave the robbing to you. | 塔兰 抢劫的活儿还是你干吧 |
[04:16] | Macquarrie. | 麦奎利 |
[04:18] | We dinna expect ye till next month. | 我们以为你下个月才来呢 |
[04:19] | Aye, that was the plan. | 本来是计划下个月的 |
[04:21] | But I was pining for Jenny’s rabbit stew. | 但我太想念珍妮做的炖兔肉了 |
[04:24] | I, uh–I took that sword of yours to the smithy. | 我把你的剑拿去让工匠处理了 |
[04:29] | Had the nicks ground off the blade | 剑刃上的裂痕修补了 |
[04:31] | and polished off the rust with a bit of whale oil. | 还用鲸油把上面的锈打磨干净了 |
[04:34] | Ye needn’t have troubled yerself. | 你不必麻烦的 |
[04:36] | It was no trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[04:42] | It’s better than new. | 焕然一新啊 |
[04:43] | Aye. | 是的 |
[04:50] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[04:55] | So… | 话说 |
[04:56] | My stomach’s rumbling like thunder. | 我现在快饿死了 |
[04:58] | Jenny, how about ye put some supper on the fire? | 珍妮 快点做东西吃吧 |
[05:02] | Ye know yer way to the dining room, lads. | 你们去餐厅等候吧 各位 |
[05:04] | I do indeed. | 没问题 |
[05:14] | Macquarrie’s come. Let’s get supper ready. | 麦奎利来了 快准备晚餐 |
[05:18] | Are you daft, sister? | 你疯了吗 妹妹 |
[05:20] | Welcoming the watch into our home. | 竟然欢迎守护人来到我们家 |
[05:22] | Agh, hold yer tongue. | 别说了 |
[05:23] | It’s not like we had a choice, now, is it? | 我们也是迫不得已 |
[05:24] | It’s only for a couple of days. | 就住几天而已 |
[05:26] | Macquarrie’s a decent fellow. | 麦奎利是个好人 |
[05:28] | Oh, and ye fixed his sword for him. | 你还帮他修剑 |
[05:29] | Maybe you’d like to polish his boots as well. | 你是不是还要帮他擦靴子啊 |
[05:32] | I did the man a favor, that’s all. | 我帮了他个忙而已 |
[05:35] | They’re criminals, out to line their own pockets. | 他们是罪犯 聚敛钱财中饱私囊 |
[05:38] | The money we pay is for protection | 我们给他们钱是为了让他们 |
[05:40] | from the redcoats and other raiding clans. | 保护我们不受英格兰军和其它他强盗的骚扰 |
[05:43] | They look out for us, Jamie, and our tenants. | 他们保护我们和我们的佃户 杰米 |
[05:46] | And what about the price on my head? | 你们想过有人悬赏我的人头吗 |
[05:48] | If the watch knew, they’d turn me over | 如果守护人知道 他们肯定 |
[05:49] | to the redcoats in a heartbeat. | 马上就把我交给英格兰军 |
[05:51] | That’s why we’re going to fill their bellies, | 所以我们才要让他们吃饱喝足 |
[05:52] | give them a place to sleep, and you, cousin, | 让他们有地方休息睡觉 而你 表哥 |
[05:54] | are going to keep yer wits about ye | 要冷静一下 |
[05:56] | until they’ve moved on. | 等他们离开 |
[05:59] | How often do these men come around? | 他们多久来一次 |
[06:02] | Every few months, for nigh on two years now. | 每隔几个月吧 持续两年了 |
[06:04] | I never would have agreed to this. | 换做我我肯定不会同意 |
[06:06] | But you weren’t here, now, were you, Jamie Mactavish? | 但当初你不在啊 是不是 杰米·麦克塔维什 |
[06:09] | Keep your voices down. | 小声点 |
[06:10] | Do you want them to hear you? | 你想让他们听到吗 |
[06:27] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[06:30] | You think it hasn’t taken its toll on Jenny and me? | 你以为我和珍妮没有付出代价吗 |
[06:34] | Well, it has. | 我们有的 |
[06:36] | But it was our burden to bear. | 但我们必须承受这个负担 |
[06:40] | If you’ve got a better idea, let’s hear it. | 如果你有更好的主意 那就说来听听 |
[06:50] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[06:53] | Breathe, relax. Here, let’s get you a seat. | 放松 深呼吸 先坐下休息一会儿 |
[06:57] | – Is it the bairn? – Aye. | -是因为孩子吗 -是啊 |
[06:59] | Kicks like a mule on fire. | 跟脱缰的野马一样踢我 |
[07:04] | Just listen to your sister. | 听你妹妹的话吧 |
[07:06] | Tread lightly and don’t provoke them. | 小心行事 不要惹他们 |
[07:19] | Oh, burns like a torch going down, aye? | 喝下去就跟火炬一样灼烧啊 |
[07:21] | As long as it wets my thrapple. | 只要能润喉就行了 |
[07:23] | Aye, Jenny hides the good stuff away when we come. | 我们一来珍妮就把好酒藏起来了 |
[07:25] | Along with Ian’s fine tobacco. | 还有伊恩的好烟 |
[07:28] | Do ye blame me? | 怨我喽 |
[07:35] | You’re a quiet one. | 你很安静 |
[07:37] | Where are you from, Mactavish? | 你是哪里人 麦克塔维什 |
[07:39] | Na h-innse Gall. | 赫布里底群岛 |
[07:40] | Aye, ye don’t sound like an islander. | 你听上去不像岛上的人 |
[07:43] | Well, Jamie spent time in France | 杰米跟伊恩一起 |
[07:45] | fighting with the French army with Ian. | 在法国打过仗 |
[07:47] | Perhaps that’s what’s influenced his accent. | 可能那影响了他的口音吧 |
[07:50] | Did ye, now? | 是吗 |
[07:51] | I did some soldiering myself with the French in Austria. | 我在奥地利也跟法国人打过交道 |
[07:55] | Were ye posted in Spain with Ian? | 你跟伊恩一起驻扎在西班牙吗 |
[07:58] | Aye. | 是的 |
[08:00] | Aye, the border mostly. | 大部分时间是在边境 |
[08:02] | We got separated during a battle. | 我们在一次战役中分开了 |
[08:04] | I thought he’d died on the field. | 我还以为他死在战场上了 |
[08:08] | That was Silesia in ’40. | 那是40年的西里西亚战役 |
[08:13] | He spent the next three weeks convalescing in a brothel. | 接下来他在一个妓院风流了三周 |
[08:18] | In a hospital. Thank ye, Mr. Mactavish. | 是医院好吗 谢谢你啊 麦克塔维什先生 |
[08:22] | Now, I was in Silesia in ’42 when they stormed Prague. | 42年他们突袭布拉格时我也在西里西亚 |
[08:26] | We took that fortress before Francis Stephen | 弗朗茨还没缓过神来我们就 |
[08:29] | knew what hit him. | 拿下那个要塞了 |
[08:35] | “Never be taken alive.” | “绝不被活捉” |
[08:37] | How daring. | 有胆识 |
[08:39] | There’s nothing like charging into the guns | 没有什么比敌人还没来得及装弹 |
[08:41] | after that first volley before the enemies | 我们就进行了第一次齐射 |
[08:44] | get a chance to reload. | 然后努力装弹药更爽的了 |
[08:45] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[08:47] | And a sword to the head puts a good end to the second. | 对敌人当头一剑简直大快人心 |
[08:53] | So you’re an old colleague. | 原来我们还是老战友啊 |
[08:57] | Curious… | 奇怪 |
[08:59] | ’cause I’ve traded a lot of army tales with Ian, | 我跟伊恩一起谈过很多打仗时的故事 |
[09:03] | and he’s never mentioned you. | 但他从未提起过你 |
[09:10] | – I’m sure I must have. – No, I’m sure you didn’t. | -我肯定说过吧 -你绝对没说过 |
[09:16] | If you two weren’t so deep into the drink, | 如果你们俩不是每回都喝得烂醉 |
[09:18] | I’m sure you’d remember. | 肯定都会记得吧 |
[09:24] | Here’s to a long life and a merry one, | 敬幸福快乐长久的生活 |
[09:27] | a quick death and an easy one, | 死得痛痛快快 简简单单 |
[09:30] | a pretty girl and an honest one, | 美女在此 诚恳之妇 |
[09:33] | a stiff whiskey and another one. | 酒之好坏 酣畅淋漓 |
[09:35] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[09:45] | – How long are you staying? – A few days. | -你们要待多久 -几天吧 |
[09:53] | I have a few more men arriving tomorrow. | 明天还会有几个人来 |
[09:56] | We are planning something big. | 我们在计划大事 |
[10:01] | I’ll tell you about it after if you’re interested. | 如果你们感兴趣 我之后可以告诉你们 |
[10:06] | In the meantime, one of my horses has turned up lame. | 不过我有匹马瘸了 |
[10:09] | Needs shoeing. | 需要上马掌 |
[10:10] | I’ll need to see the smithy in the morning. | 早上我得去找工匠 |
[10:12] | I’ll take a look at him for ye. | 我帮你看看吧 |
[10:14] | – I’m good with horses. – Aye. | -我对马在行 -是吗 |
[10:16] | And we wouldn’t want anything to keep ye from yer travels. | 我们可不想让什么妨碍了你们的行程 |
[10:21] | I’ll take ye up on yer offer. | 那就谢谢你了 |
[10:24] | Our compliments to the cook. | 厨师真是好手艺 |
[10:25] | But if I take another bite, | 但如果我再多吃一口 |
[10:27] | I’ll be sleeping in the mud pen with the swine. | 就要跟猪一起睡猪圈里了 |
[10:30] | There are extra blankets for ye in the south cottage | 南边小屋里有给大家用的毯子 |
[10:33] | and fresh hay. | 还有新铺的干草 |
[11:04] | I see ye helped yerself to Ian’s tobacco. | 你拿了伊恩的烟抽啊 |
[11:06] | Fine tobacco it is… | 虽然是好烟 |
[11:09] | Too fine for the likes of you. | 但你抽真是浪费了 |
[11:13] | Yeah, shh. | 来 |
[11:14] | Rabbie. | 罗比 |
[11:16] | Fetch me the pincers, a bhalaich. | 给我拿钉钳来 伙计 |
[11:26] | An abscess. | 这只蹄子脓肿了 |
[11:29] | No wonder he turned up lame. | 难怪他瘸了 |
[11:31] | When was the last time you had him shod? | 这都多久没给他钉掌了 |
[11:33] | Just get it mended. | 快点修补好 |
[11:45] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[11:53] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[11:59] | I’ll pish on it for ye. | 我帮你们吐点口水吧 |
[12:02] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[12:04] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[12:06] | Aye. More. | 好 再来 |
[12:09] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[12:21] | This family’s taken ye in, | 他们家招待你们 |
[12:24] | given ye food, shelter. | 供你们吃住 |
[12:26] | You might want to show some gratitude. | 你们该心存点感激吧 |
[12:28] | And you might want to remember who has the pistol here. | 你该记住谁手里有枪 |
[13:10] | Stand down! | 住手 |
[13:12] | Stand down! | 住手 |
[13:14] | All of ye. | 都住手 |
[13:16] | Go on, get out of here. Go on! | 快滚 滚 |
[13:21] | My apologies for the stramash. | 抱歉引起了骚乱 |
[13:25] | They’re good lads. They’re just a wee bit coarse. | 他们是好人 只是有点粗俗 |
[13:28] | And they didna have the army like we did, aye. | 他们不像我们一样参过军 |
[13:31] | I’m trying to school them. | 我在努力教导他们 |
[13:35] | Good luck to ye. | 祝你好运 |
[13:38] | You know, I could use a man like you, | 我正需要你这样的人 |
[13:41] | not just a bonnie fighter… | 不止会打架斗殴 |
[13:43] | a warrior. | 而是一个战士 |
[13:55] | I’ve done enough fighting in my life. | 我这辈子受够打仗了 |
[13:57] | I’m settled now. | 我现在安定下来了 |
[14:00] | You let me know if ye change yer mind. | 如果你改变主意 尽管找我 |
[14:04] | Bhrain! Lucais! | 布莱恩 卢卡斯 |
[14:18] | It’s about time. | 终于来了 |
[14:21] | Beginning to think ye weren’t gonna grace us | 我都开始怀疑您不会出现 |
[14:23] | with your presence, Mr. Horrocks. | 来给我们祝福了 霍罗克斯先生 |
[14:41] | You two lads know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[14:53] | I thought so. | 我想是的 |
[14:54] | But you tom-faced Scots all look the same to me. | 但你们死人脸的苏格兰人在我看来都长得一样 |
[15:03] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[15:07] | But he knows there’s a price on your head. | 但他知道英格兰人在通缉你 |
[15:10] | Aye. | 是的 |
[15:12] | Traitor to the British. | 他是英军逃兵 |
[15:15] | He’s got no problem robbing and killing Scots. | 他抢劫杀害苏格兰人绝不手软 |
[15:19] | He won’t stay quiet for long. | 他不会保密太久 |
[15:24] | Why would he stay quiet at all? | 他干嘛要保密呢 |
[15:26] | Surely there must be something he wants. | 他肯定有什么想要的东西 |
[15:30] | Lallybroch was the one place I thought we’d be safe. | 我以为我们在拉里布洛克会很安全 |
[15:35] | I should never have come home. | 我不该回来的 |
[15:36] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[15:39] | Whatever happens, we’ll handle it… | 不管发生什么事 我们都会解决 |
[15:44] | no matter the cost. | 不计代价 |
[15:49] | Now, you see here? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[15:51] | The Chisholm land borders the Fraser’s land to the west, | 奇泽姆家族的土地边界在弗雷泽家土地西边 |
[15:54] | And the Chisholm rent party will be traveling | 奇泽姆家的收租人明天 |
[15:57] | through this pass tomorrow. | 会从这里穿过 |
[15:58] | Our best shot’s Lochaber bridge, a day’s ride. | 最好的攻击地点在洛哈伯桥 骑马一天到 |
[16:02] | We take ’em just after they cross under the bridge. | 我们在他们刚过桥时袭击 |
[16:06] | That’s a fine spot for an ambush. | 那地方很合适打埋伏 |
[16:08] | And they’ll be flush, ye say? | 你觉得他们收获会不少 |
[16:10] | Aye. Ah, their sacks will be | 对 他们的袋子 |
[16:12] | the fullest with coin and goods. | 会装满金币和货品 |
[16:17] | After this, we’ve got the mending. | 洗完这些 咱们该补东西了 |
[16:18] | Ye any good with a needle? | 你会针线活吗 |
[16:20] | Well, I’ve stitched more wounds than clothes, | 我缝过的伤口比衣服多 |
[16:22] | but I’ll give it a whirl. | 但我愿意试试 |
[16:27] | Jamie, have ye no sense? | 杰米 你没脑子吗 |
[16:29] | Look what you’ve done to your auntie’s skirt. | 你看你把你姑妈的裙子弄得 |
[16:31] | It’s all right. I don’t mind. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[16:32] | Well, I mind. Mrs. Crook. | 我介意 克鲁克太太 |
[16:34] | I’ll take him back to the house | 我带他回屋子里 |
[16:36] | for a bit of bread and honey. | 吃点面包和蜂蜜 |
[16:42] | Be nice to get some chores done | 处理家务的时候 |
[16:44] | without a bairn under my feet. | 身边没小孩胡闹好多了 |
[16:46] | Some days I can scarce go to the privy alone. | 有时候我都不能独自上厕所 |
[16:50] | But soon he’ll have a wee brother to play with. | 但他很快就会有个小弟弟一起玩了 |
[16:54] | How do you know it’s not a sister? | 你怎么知道不会是妹妹呢 |
[16:56] | Well, I’ve had no morning sickness | 我从没晨吐过 |
[16:58] | and a taste for salty food, and I’m carrying low, | 喜欢吃咸的 而且怀的位置很低 |
[17:02] | same as wee Jamie. | 跟怀小杰米时一样 |
[17:03] | It’s a boy, all right. | 是个男孩 肯定是 |
[17:06] | You have siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[17:08] | No, I’m an only child. | 没有 我是独女 |
[17:12] | Well, it’s good for a man to have a brother. | 男人有兄弟是好事 |
[17:16] | Jamie was only eight when we lost Willie to smallpox. | 天花夺走威利时 杰米只有8岁 |
[17:20] | He said Ian’s been like a brother to him. | 他说伊恩就像是他的兄弟一样 |
[17:23] | Aye, he is. | 是的 |
[17:24] | The two of them were like one after Willie died, | 威利走后 他俩好得跟一个人似的 |
[17:26] | especially in a fight. | 特别是打架的时候 |
[17:28] | Auld John, Ian’s father, used to tell Ian | 奥德·约翰 伊恩的父亲 曾跟伊恩说 |
[17:30] | his job was to guard his chief’s weaker side. | 他的任务就是保护首领的薄弱面 |
[17:33] | And he did. | 他做到了 |
[17:35] | When Jamie and Ian stood shoulder to shoulder, | 杰米和伊恩并肩作战时 |
[17:37] | there was no one who could take the pair of them down. | 没人能把他们打倒 |
[17:43] | Jenny… | 珍妮… |
[17:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:48] | My waters have broken. | 我羊水破了 |
[17:52] | Looks like this laddie’s on his way. | 看来这个小伙子要出来了 |
[17:53] | All right. Let’s get you inside. | 好 咱们进屋 |
[18:13] | Jenny… | 珍妮 |
[18:15] | It feels to me that this baby is breech. | 我感觉孩子是臀位的 |
[18:19] | Well… | 意思就是… |
[18:22] | he’s in the wrong position. | 他的位置不太对 |
[18:23] | The head should be down here, but it’s still up here. | 头本应该在这里 但还在上面 |
[18:27] | He’s a footling, then? | 所以他会先露足 |
[18:30] | Yes, I suppose. | 我觉得是 |
[18:32] | We’re going to have to turn him. | 我们得把他转过来 |
[18:35] | I’m going to need you to lie on your side, | 我需要你躺好 |
[18:37] | and then I’ll have to palpate the belly. | 我来推你的肚子 |
[18:40] | Here. | 来 |
[18:44] | You know about babies and such, then? | 你很了解孩子之类的事 |
[18:46] | I’ve seen childbirth. | 我见过人生产 |
[19:08] | You’ve not yet been with child yourself, then? | 你自己还没生过孩子吧 |
[19:11] | No, I haven’t. | 没 没有 |
[19:13] | Grannie Macnab says ye should drink a tea | 麦克纳布婆婆说你应该在满月时 |
[19:16] | of raspberry leaves and rosehips when the moon is waxing. | 喝覆盆子叶和玫瑰果的茶 |
[19:23] | That and a bit of lady’s mantle | 再加一点斗篷草 |
[19:24] | wi’ a raw egg beaten up in it. | 打一个生蛋进去 |
[19:43] | It’s not working, is it? | 没有用 是吗 |
[19:47] | No, it isn’t. | 是 没用 |
[19:49] | He’s determined to land on his feet. | 他很坚决要脚先出来 |
[19:52] | He’s a stubborn one. Definitely has Fraser in him. | 他很固执 一看就是弗雷泽家的人 |
[20:03] | We should go get Ian. | 我们应该把伊恩叫来 |
[20:05] | He should know what’s going on. | 他应该知道情况 |
[20:06] | I’ll not tell him anything and neither will you. | 我什么都不会跟他说 你也不要说 |
[20:08] | No point in worrying the man. | 没必要让他担心 |
[20:14] | Tell him the bairn’s coming– nothing else. | 告诉他孩子要生了 别的别说 |
[20:40] | Making yourself comfortable? | 在这里住得习惯吗 |
[20:43] | I was wondering when you’d seek me out? | 我还在想你什么时候来找我 |
[20:47] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多话要说说呢 |
[20:49] | Then let’s talk. | 那我们就说说 |
[20:52] | This… | 这城堡… |
[20:55] | This is all yours. | 都是你的 |
[21:00] | Isn’t it? | 对吗 |
[21:03] | Yeah, I saw the name Fraser carved in the lintel. | 我看见梁上刻着弗雷泽这个名字 |
[21:09] | Who’s Jenny to ye? | 珍妮是你什么人 |
[21:13] | Very well. Don’t tell me. | 很好 不用跟我说 |
[21:18] | She’s bonny. | 她很漂亮 |
[21:24] | So’s your bride. | 你的新娘也是 |
[21:27] | They speak about the luck o’ the Irish. | 他们总说爱尔兰人运气很好 |
[21:30] | But you, Jamie Fraser, | 但是你 杰米·弗雷泽 |
[21:34] | – you’re the lucky man. – What do you want, Horrocks? | -你非常幸运 -你想怎么样 霍罗克斯 |
[21:39] | To sail to the colonies. | 扬帆驶向殖民地 |
[21:43] | Boston, I fancy. | 我想是波士顿 |
[21:44] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[21:46] | Scotland won’t miss you. | 苏格兰不会想念你的 |
[21:49] | I’m gonna need money for my venture. | 我的冒险需要点钱 |
[21:53] | You’ll have plenty in your pockets after the raid | 等袭击了收租人以后 你自然 |
[21:56] | on the rent party. | 会捞到不少钱 |
[21:57] | Ah, it’s a start, but not much of one, | 这的确是个开端 但不算多 |
[21:59] | not after I divvy the pot with the others. | 我跟别人分钱之后就不多了 |
[22:02] | My thinking was… | 我觉得… |
[22:05] | Maybe you’d be willing to help a fellow… | 也许你愿意帮帮你的朋友 |
[22:08] | same way as I’m helping you by keeping my mouth shut. | 就像我愿意帮你保守秘密一样 |
[22:11] | – For a price, I’m sure. – You’re a canny lad. | -肯定是有代价的 -你可真聪明 |
[22:16] | But you put up some money now, and I swear, | 但要是你现在给我点钱 我发誓 |
[22:18] | you’ll not see my face again. | 你再也不用看到我了 |
[22:29] | How much? | 要多少 |
[22:37] | He’s dropped now. I can feel it. | 他现在往下滑了 我感觉得到 |
[22:41] | All right. We just have to wait. | 好吧 我们只用等着 |
[22:46] | Tell me what it’s like, being pregnant. | 跟我说说怀孕的感觉怎么样 |
[22:51] | Well, it’s no romp in the heather. | 这可不是什么好玩的事 |
[22:53] | Can’t you see my face? | 你从我脸上看不出来吗 |
[22:54] | I know. Come on. Tell me. | 我知道 来吧 告诉我 |
[23:03] | Well, uh, in the early days, | 刚开始的时候 |
[23:07] | it’s just a bit like wind in your belly. | 肚子里感觉像是有一阵风 |
[23:12] | Later, you start to feel the child move. | 后来 你开始感觉到孩子在动 |
[23:15] | And it’s like a fish on a line, just a quick tug, | 就像鱼上钩一样 快速扯一下 |
[23:19] | and then gone so soon, you’re not sure you felt it. | 然后立马就消失了 你都不确定有没有感觉到 |
[23:25] | They sleep for hours at a time. | 他们一睡会睡上个好几个小时 |
[23:30] | Sometimes when there’s been no movement, | 有时候没有动静 |
[23:31] | you fear they’ve died. | 你就怕是他们死了 |
[23:34] | And then you try to wake them, and when they kick again, | 然后你就想把他们弄醒 他们又会踢你 |
[23:41] | You get down on yer knees and promise God anything he asks | 你会跪在地上 向上帝祈求只要让孩子平安 |
[23:45] | if he’ll just keep them safe. | 让你做什么都可以 |
[23:55] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[24:01] | And towards the end, | 到最后 |
[24:04] | when the child moves a lot, | 当孩子经常动时 |
[24:08] | it’s a feeling like | 感觉就像 |
[24:10] | when yer man’s inside ye. | 你的爱人进入你的身体 |
[24:14] | When he comes to ye deep and pours himself inside ye | 当他抵着你的深处 一泻而下时 |
[24:20] | and that throbbing begins… | 那种悸动开始了 |
[24:24] | feels like that, | 感觉就像那样 |
[24:26] | only much bigger, like… | 只不过更大… |
[24:30] | like it’s him you’ve taken into you instead. | 感觉进入你体内的是他 |
[24:37] | That’s what they want sometimes, ye know. | 有时候他们就想这样做 |
[24:41] | They want to come back. | 他们想回来 |
[24:56] | Mistress? | 太太 |
[24:58] | There’s word from the village. | 村里传来消息 |
[24:59] | The midwife was called away to tend to a relative | 产婆被叫走去照顾她一个 |
[25:02] | who’s taken ill. | 生病的亲戚了 |
[25:17] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[25:20] | It is possible to deliver a breech baby. | 臀位婴儿也是可以接生的 |
[25:23] | I’m going to have to reach inside and guide it out. | 我要将手伸进去引导他出来 |
[25:29] | All right, but you’ll be fetching me | 行吧 那你得先给我 |
[25:30] | a good stiff dram before we start. | 来一杯上好的酒 |
[25:33] | In that case, the baby will likely be drunk too. | 这样孩子也会醉的 |
[25:34] | Then he’ll come into the world a true Scot. | 那他生下来就成了一个真正的苏格兰人 |
[25:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:46] | Ever since they got here, | 自从他们来到这 |
[25:47] | ye have the look on your face | 你脸上的表情 |
[25:48] | like you’ve got a thistle stuck up your ass. | 就好像你屁眼里卡了根刺似的 |
[25:50] | You’re provoking them. | 你会惹怒他们的 |
[25:51] | They burnt hay we need for winter. | 他们把我们用来过冬的干草都烧了 |
[25:56] | You’d have me turn the other cheek? | 你还想让我转过另一边脸颊给他们打吗 |
[25:58] | That’s why you’ve got two cheeks, ye limmer. | 所以你才有两边脸颊嘛 小娘们 |
[26:06] | Jenny hates the very bones of them. | 珍妮恨他们入骨 |
[26:09] | I canna understand why you don’t. | 真不懂为什么你不恨他们 |
[26:12] | Macquarrie could take more from the estate than he does. | 麦奎利本来可以榨取更多的利益 |
[26:16] | Just ask the Macintoshes. He’s been easy on us. | 你去问问麦金托什家族吧 他对我们很宽容了 |
[26:21] | So you’re boon companions with him. | 所以你跟他站一边了吗 |
[26:23] | Aye, so I am. | 是啊 |
[26:26] | And if you want to ken the truth of it, | 如果你想知道真相 |
[26:28] | I look forward to his visits… | 我很期待他的到来… |
[26:31] | to drink whiskey with a man who doesna look on me with pity, | 可以跟一个不可怜我的人共饮威士忌 |
[26:35] | as if I’m some lame cur. | 他不把我当做什么垃圾 |
[26:37] | Maybe I favor him because he’s a soldier | 也许我喜欢他是因为他是个士兵 |
[26:39] | or because… | 又也许是因为… |
[26:44] | because he reminds me of you. | 因为他让我想到了你 |
[26:50] | And because he protects us from the Redcoats. | 而且因为他从英格兰士兵手中保护了我们 |
[26:54] | He pays them to stay away, and when they don’t, | 他给他们钱让他们走 他们就不再来了 |
[26:56] | He fights them. | 他和他们抗争 |
[26:58] | Ye pay one devil to protect ye from another. | 你付钱给一个恶魔来保护你免受另一个恶魔的伤害吗 |
[27:00] | I’m not proud of it, but there it is. | 我并不以此为豪 但事已至此 |
[27:08] | What happened here with Jenny never will again. | 珍妮身上发生的事绝对不会再次上演 |
[27:12] | But no man can stand up to that monster Randall alone, | 但是没人能孤身对抗那个禽兽兰德尔 |
[27:15] | not you, not me. | 你不行 我也不行 |
[27:17] | It takes an army. | 起码得要一支军队 |
[27:19] | The watch is our army now. | 守护人就是我们的大军 |
[27:27] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[27:34] | That new man, Horrocks… | 那个新来的 霍罗克斯 |
[27:38] | I’ve met him before. | 我以前见过他 |
[27:39] | He knows about the price on my head. | 他知道英格兰人悬赏我的头 |
[27:41] | He wants money to keep quiet. | 他要我给他钱才肯保密 |
[27:44] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[27:49] | I dinna ken. | 我不知道 |
[27:52] | Jenny told me about a small sum your father left. | 珍妮跟我说你父亲留了一小笔钱 |
[27:55] | It’s ferreted away in a nook in the Broch. | 藏在布洛克的隐蔽处 |
[27:57] | – I canna use that money. – Half of it’s yours by right. | -我不能用那笔钱 -其中一半就是你的 |
[28:00] | If Jenny knew about this, she’d want– | 要是珍妮知道了 她会… |
[28:01] | She doesn’t know about it. | 她不知道 |
[28:05] | And I want it kept that way. | 我想继续把她蒙在鼓里 |
[28:08] | I won’t be taking that money. | 我不会拿那笔钱 |
[28:09] | Yes, ye will. | 你会的 |
[28:12] | It’s what she would want. | 她会希望你这样做的 |
[28:14] | It’s what I want. | 我也希望你这样做 |
[28:18] | That money was meant for you, | 那笔钱本是为你留的 |
[28:20] | for our sons and daughters. | 为我们的儿女 |
[28:23] | I wanted to fill this house with our children, | 我想让这里子孙满堂 |
[28:25] | hand down the good Fraser name. | 将弗雷泽家的美名传承下去 |
[28:30] | I’ve let ye down, Claire. | 我让你失望了 克莱尔 |
[28:48] | It’s me that’s let you down. | 是我让你失望了 |
[28:58] | Truth is, I may never give you a son | 真相是 我也许永远没法给你生一个 |
[29:00] | as beautiful as little Jamie. | 像小杰米一样漂亮的儿子 |
[29:06] | I don’t think I can have children. | 我应该没法生孩子 |
[29:13] | I tried before I met you. | 我在遇见你之前曾试过 |
[29:20] | With Frank. | 和弗兰克 |
[29:30] | I should have told you before we were married, | 我应该在结婚前就告诉你 |
[29:31] | but… | 但是 |
[29:34] | I never counted on loving you… | 我从没想到我会爱上你 |
[29:37] | much less having children with you. | 更别提和你生孩子了 |
[29:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:03] | Perhaps it’s for the best. | 也许这样更好 |
[30:11] | There’s–there’s so many things that can go wrong. | 很多环节都可能出错 |
[30:16] | I wouldn’t want anything to happen to ye… | 我不想让你发生任何事 |
[30:19] | or for ye to suffer. | 或让你受折磨 |
[30:23] | – I wouldn’t mind the pain. – I would. | -我不介意分娩之痛 -我介意 |
[30:26] | I can bear pain myself, but… | 我自己能忍受痛苦 但是 |
[30:29] | I couldna bear yours. | 我不能忍受让你痛苦 |
[30:35] | That would take more strength than I have. | 我没有那么大的勇气 |
[30:49] | I shouldna keep you from Jenny. | 我不该耽误你去帮珍妮 |
[30:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[30:56] | Don’t worry. She’ll be fine. | 别担心 她会没事的 |
[31:00] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会确保这点 |
[31:55] | I must thank ye. | 我必须感谢你 |
[31:57] | You’ve been generous. | 你很慷慨 |
[31:59] | – Then we’re done here. – Yeah. | -那就完事了 -是的 |
[32:02] | There’s just one small concern. | 我有个小担忧 |
[32:06] | I thought there might be. | 我猜也会有 |
[32:07] | This is enough for safe passage to the colonies. | 这足够我安全前往殖民地 |
[32:10] | But then there’s the matter of making a living when I’m there– | 但到了那里以后我还得过日子 |
[32:13] | I’ll buy a small shop, start a business. | 我会买个小店 做点生意 |
[32:16] | I hear Boston’s an expensive city. | 我听说波士顿的消费很高 |
[32:19] | That’s everything I have. | 那是我所有的钱 |
[32:22] | But you’re the laird. | 但你是领主 |
[32:24] | Surely you can raise the rents of your tenants, huh? | 你一定可以提高佃户的租金 |
[32:27] | Sell off livestock or land? | 卖掉牲口或土地 |
[32:30] | This is clan land. | 这里是家族领土 |
[32:33] | Belonged to my family for hundreds of years. | 几百年来都属于我的家族 |
[32:35] | More’s the pity if you lost it, then. | 那你失去它就更可惜了 |
[32:39] | You must be deep in the drink to say such a thing. | 你一定喝得很醉 才敢说这种话 |
[32:45] | Ah, an Irishman’s never drunk | 不 只要爱尔兰人 |
[32:49] | as long as he can hold on to one blade of grass | 能抓住一根青草 不从地球表面摔下去 |
[32:52] | and not fall off the face of the earth. | 他就不算喝醉 |
[32:55] | I do partake from time to time, and my tongue gets loose. | 我的确偶尔会喝酒 然后口无遮拦 |
[32:59] | Who knows what I might say? | 谁知道我会说出什么 |
[33:02] | I’m a danger to myself… | 我会威胁到自己 |
[33:04] | and others… | 还有别人 |
[33:07] | Like your kith and kin. | 比如你的朋友和亲人 |
[33:09] | You leave my kin out of this. | 别扯上我的亲人 |
[33:13] | The British army don’t take kindly | 英军不会宽恕 |
[33:14] | to those who harbor outlaws. | 窝藏罪犯之人 |
[33:18] | Prison’s no place for decent folk. | 监狱可不适合体面人 |
[33:22] | I’m sure you’d agree. | 我相信你一定同意 |
[33:54] | I thought I killed my last man in the war. | 我还以为战后我不会再杀人了 |
[34:03] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[34:04] | Well if ye hadn’t done it, | 如果你没有出手 |
[34:07] | I would’ve done it myself. | 我自己也会出手 |
[34:08] | The man was an absconder, a traitor, and a thief. | 他是个逃犯 叛徒 小偷 |
[34:12] | He wasna worthy of the watch | 他不配当守护人 |
[34:14] | nor even a redcoat. | 甚至不配当英格兰军人 |
[34:16] | Let’s bury the bastard, | 我们埋了这个混蛋吧 |
[34:17] | which is more than he deserves. | 这已经算厚待他了 |
[34:27] | Wipe the blood off first. | 先擦掉血 |
[34:29] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[34:52] | Remember… | 记住 |
[34:55] | We used to argue which was the bigger sin… | 我们曾争论过哪种罪孽更深重 |
[35:02] | fornication or killing… | 通奸或杀人 |
[35:11] | and worry whether we would go to hell. | 担心我们会不会下地狱 |
[35:23] | Well, if you’re going to hell, | 如果你下地狱 |
[35:25] | I might as well go too. | 那我也去 |
[35:30] | God knows you’ll never manage alone. | 天都晓得你一个人应付不来 |
[35:37] | Go get the shovel. | 去拿铲子 |
[35:57] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[35:59] | My fingers are swelling up like sausages. | 我的指头肿得像香肠 |
[36:03] | Ye can put it in the jewelry box | 你可以放在珠宝盒里 |
[36:04] | I keep it hidden in the drawer when the watch is around. | 当守护人来时 我会藏在抽屉里 |
[36:27] | Our brother Willie carved that for Jamie | 我们的哥哥威利在杰米五岁生日时 |
[36:29] | for his fifth birthday. | 为他刻的 |
[36:31] | Found it recently. I meant to give it to him. | 我最近找到的 打算给他 |
[36:36] | “Sawny.” | “小呆” |
[36:39] | It’s a pet name. | 那是昵称 |
[36:40] | It’s a play on the Gaelic for his second name– | 这是他中名的盖尔语文字游戏 |
[36:42] | Alexander. | 亚历山大 |
[36:43] | It’s what Willie used to call Jamie. | 威利以前这么称呼杰米 |
[36:48] | I know he’d want him to have it. | 我知道他想给他 |
[37:01] | Willie’s buried out there… | 威利埋在外面 |
[37:04] | next to my mother. | 与我妈妈相邻 |
[37:09] | She died two years after he did, | 她在他去世两年后也走了 |
[37:12] | in childbirth. | 死于分娩 |
[37:23] | Give it to Jamie for me. | 帮我给吉米 |
[37:28] | You give it to him yourself. | 你自己给他 |
[37:44] | Woman! Quit yer scriechin’! | 女人 别叫了 |
[37:50] | Yer wife’s howling like she’s giving birth to a harpsichord. | 你妻子叫得就像在生一架大键琴 |
[38:08] | I think we’ve used a bit more of your hay than usual. | 我觉得我们比平常用了更多的干草 |
[38:12] | Buy some extra, in case ye run short in the winter. | 多买点 免得冬天不够用 |
[38:25] | Ye know, we haven’t seen Horrocks since supper. | 从晚餐时开始我们就没见过霍罗克斯了 |
[38:27] | No. | 是啊 |
[38:30] | Neither have I. | 我也没见过 |
[38:35] | Ah, he’ll turn up… | 他会出现的 |
[38:37] | Irish pogue. | 爱尔兰人 |
[38:42] | He’d better… | 最好如此 |
[38:46] | ’cause we leave for Lochaber tomorrow. | 因为我们明天就去洛哈伯了 |
[38:50] | Hey, lads. | 小伙子们 |
[38:52] | Tomorrow, aye. | 明天啊 |
[39:06] | How’s Jenny? | 珍妮怎么样了 |
[39:08] | The babbie’s taking its own sweet time. | 孩子还不肯出来 |
[39:10] | But she’s coming along. | 但她在努力了 |
[39:15] | Well, there’s still no sign of our friend Mr. Horrocks… | 我们的朋友霍罗克斯先生还是不见踪影 |
[39:19] | Which is a wee bit of a puzzle. | 有点令人困惑 |
[39:22] | It is a puzzle. | 是啊 |
[39:27] | Well, his horse is just outside, | 他的马就在外面 |
[39:30] | so he can’t have gone far, | 所以他走不远 |
[39:33] | given that the man would barely walk ten steps to pish, | 鉴于他都懒得走十步去尿尿 |
[39:36] | much less wander away. | 就更不可能漫步了 |
[39:38] | Now… I have a fair knowledge of mathematics. | 我的数学学得不错 |
[39:44] | Three men go out, | 三个人出去 |
[39:46] | two men come in. | 两个人回来 |
[39:53] | If I add to that the fact that you two knew each other | 再加上你俩互相认识 而且你还瞒着我 |
[39:58] | and you hid it from me… | 这一事实 |
[40:06] | That doesn’t tally up. | 这不合情理 |
[40:16] | I don’t get yer meaning. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[40:22] | Why’d you kill him? | 你为什么杀了他 |
[40:34] | – Let me explain. – I’m a wanted man. | -我解释一下 -我是个通缉犯 |
[40:45] | There’s a price on my head– | 有人悬赏要我的头 |
[40:47] | Ten pounds sterling… | 十英镑 |
[40:50] | Likely twice that now. | 现在可能是两倍了 |
[40:54] | Horrocks knew it. | 霍罗克斯知道 |
[40:57] | He threatened me and my family. | 他威胁我和我的家人 |
[41:02] | So… | 所以 |
[41:09] | I ran him through. | 我把他刺了个对穿 |
[41:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:25] | I never liked the Irish bastard. | 我一直都不喜欢那个爱尔兰混蛋 |
[41:27] | If ever a man needed killing, it was him. | 如果有谁要被杀 那就是他 |
[41:38] | We’re raiding the Chisholms today, | 我们今天抢劫奇泽姆家族 |
[41:40] | and now I’m a man short. | 现在我少了一个人 |
[41:44] | And I could do with a tall, strong Scotsman | 我需要一个高大强壮 剑术精湛的 |
[41:49] | who’s swift with a sword. | 苏格兰人 |
[41:52] | So, unless you’re prepared to dig seven graves, | 除非你准备好了挖七个坟墓 |
[41:54] | including your own… | 包括你自己的… |
[42:12] | I’ll ride with ye… | 我跟你去 |
[42:18] | This once. | 就这一次 |
[42:22] | – I’m coming too. – No, you’re not. | -我也去 -不行 |
[42:23] | Oh, if he wants to come, let him come. | 如果他想来 就让他来吧 |
[42:25] | He’s got two hands. He can hold a gun. | 他有两只手 可以拿枪 |
[42:30] | I’ll have you both. | 你俩我都要了 |
[42:34] | Watch your back. | 小心点 |
[42:36] | He could still turn you in for the reward | 你帮他抢劫完后 |
[42:37] | after you’ve served his purpose. | 他还是可能为了赏金告发你 |
[42:40] | I don’t think he will, but I’m going with him. | 我觉得他不会 但是我要跟他一起去 |
[42:43] | You should stay. | 你该留下来 |
[42:45] | Jenny needs her husband here with her. | 珍妮需要她丈夫陪着她 |
[42:47] | What I need is my brother home safe. | 我需要的是我哥哥平安回来 |
[42:49] | I lost him once already. | 我已经失去过他一次了 |
[42:51] | And Claire’s here, so off with the both of ye. | 克莱尔在这里 所以你俩都走吧 |
[42:54] | But haste ye back, Ian Murray. | 但你早点回来 伊恩·莫瑞 |
[42:56] | Your newborn son will be waiting to meet ye. | 你的新生儿会等着见你的 |
[43:26] | Jenny found this, asked me to give it to you. | 珍妮找到了这个 让我给你 |
[43:32] | Sawny. | 小呆 |
[43:42] | I haven’t seen him for a long time. | 我很久没见到他了 |
[43:56] | You heard your sister. | 你听到了你妹妹的话 |
[43:58] | Haste ye back or else. | 快点回来 不然… |
[44:04] | Or else what? | 不然怎么 |
[44:07] | Or else… | 不然 |
[44:09] | I will follow you. | 我就去找你 |
[44:12] | I will drag you back by your thick, red curls, | 我会抓着你浓密的红色卷发拉你回来 |
[44:16] | And you won’t like it one bit. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[44:19] | No… | 不 |
[44:21] | Sassenach… | 英格兰人 |
[44:24] | I’m sure I wouldn’t. | 我肯定不喜欢 |
[45:18] | Good being out on the road again, eh? | 再次上路感觉真好 对吧 |
[45:20] | In the pishing rain. | 刚下过大雨之后 |
[45:24] | The road’s a dangerous place to live. | 四处奔波很危险 |
[45:27] | Why do ye do it? | 你为什么要抢劫 |
[45:28] | Robbing’s not an entirely honorable profession. | 抢劫可不是什么值得尊重的职业 |
[45:32] | I’m a fighter. | 我是个战士 |
[45:35] | I’m good at it. | 我很擅长 |
[45:37] | I grew tired of fighting for rich dukes and monarchs. | 我受够了为有钱的公爵和君主而战 |
[45:41] | I realized the world was mine. | 我意识到世界是我的 |
[45:44] | And money taken is twice as sweet as money earned. | 抢来的钱比赚来的钱更令人愉悦 |
[45:49] | Here… | 给 |
[45:50] | That’s a souvenir for our last raid. | 我们上次抢劫的纪念品 |
[45:53] | Open. | 打开 |
[45:58] | “Pale death | 苍白的死亡 |
[46:00] | “Visits with impartial foot | 踏着公正的脚步进行拜访 |
[46:04] | “The cottages of the poor | 穷人的茅屋 |
[46:06] | And the castles of the rich.” | 和富人的城堡 |
[46:14] | These were made for Mary Stuart– | 这是为玛丽·斯图亚特[苏格兰女王]做的 |
[46:18] | Real barrel of laughs, that one. | 这真的很幽默 |
[46:22] | You know, I don’t mind death | 我不介意死亡 |
[46:23] | as long as it comes under an open sky. | 只要它光明正大地来 |
[46:26] | Myself as well. | 我也是 |
[46:28] | This doesn’t have to end after today, ye ken. | 今天过后没必要结束的 |
[46:32] | We could branch out, | 我们可以扩大规模 |
[46:34] | Raid the royal tax wagons, English landowners. | 袭击皇家马车 英格兰地主 |
[46:37] | We could go places… | 我们可以去很多地方 |
[46:39] | Prussia, Flanders, Saxony. | 普鲁士 佛兰德斯 萨克森 |
[46:42] | – Aye. – Make a name for ourselves. | -嗯 -打出名声 |
[46:43] | They’d write songs about us. | 他们会写关于我们的歌 |
[46:47] | You paint a bonny picture, Macquarrie. | 你描绘了很棒的画面 麦奎利 |
[46:49] | If it wasn’t for Claire, | 如果不是为了克莱尔 |
[46:52] | maybe I’d take you up on it. | 也许我会接受你的邀请 |
[46:54] | Ah, we’ll talk again later, when your blood’s up | 我们回头再聊 等你血液上涌 |
[46:56] | and ye got gold in your pocket. | 口袋里有金子的时候 |
[46:57] | Or what? You’ll turn me over? | 不然呢 你会告发我吗 |
[47:01] | To the British? | 向英格兰人吗 |
[47:05] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[47:07] | I’ve seen the inside of a jail myself– | 我自己蹲过监狱 |
[47:10] | The tolbooth. | 牢房 |
[47:12] | I wouldn’t wish it on a dog. | 就连狗我都不希望它去 |
[47:15] | I’d shoot you first. | 我会先杀了你 |
[47:22] | Bridge, just up ahead. | 前面就是桥了 |
[47:43] | – Come on. – Tell me you’ll look after Ian. | -加油 -告诉我你会照看伊恩 |
[47:46] | There’ll be no need to look after anybody. | 没必要照看谁 |
[47:47] | Ah, just do as I say, Claire. | 照我说的做 克莱尔 |
[47:50] | Listen, you will get through this. | 你会挺过去的 |
[47:55] | – Ah, damn you, Claire. – That’s right, damn me. | -去你的 克莱尔 -对 去我的 |
[47:58] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[48:00] | – I can’t do this. – Yes–yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[48:03] | You’ve done it before, and you’re going to do it again. | 你之前做到过 现在会再次做到的 |
[48:05] | Oh, get behind me. Get behind me. | 来我身后 来我身后 |
[48:07] | Oh, christ almighty. | 天啊 |
[48:10] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死 |
[48:15] | All right, he’s coming. He’s coming. | 好了 他快出来了 快出来了 |
[48:24] | All right, here we go. | 好了 好了 |
[48:44] | Hold up. Hold it right there. | 等等 待在这里别动 |
[48:46] | Aye. | 好 |
[48:51] | When are the Chisholms due to pass? | 奇泽姆家族什么时候经过 |
[48:53] | Just shy of sundown. | 太阳落山的时候 |
[48:55] | Horrocks said they’re going to be coming from the east. | 霍罗克斯说他们会从东边来 |
[48:57] | I’ll go up there and stop them, | 他们过桥的时候 |
[48:59] | just as they’re crossing the bridge. | 我就上去拦住他们 |
[49:00] | Aye. | 好 |
[49:02] | You say what you like about Horrocks. | 你想怎么说霍罗克斯都行 |
[49:04] | Scunner knew how to pick the perfect spot for an ambush. | 那个讨厌鬼知道如何找到绝佳的埋伏地点 |
[49:08] | – Let’s get in yer positions. – Horrocks was right. | -我们就位吧 -霍罗克斯说得对 |
[49:11] | With the high walls and the dense cover… | 这边有高墙和浓密的树林 |
[49:33] | There’s no way out. | 无路可逃 |
[49:36] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[49:38] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[49:42] | Back! | 撤 |
[49:51] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[50:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[50:16] | Your bonny little lass just landed on her feet. | 你的小美女刚呱呱坠地 |
[50:23] | A lass, ye say? | 你说是女儿吗 |
[50:26] | Crivvens. | 是啊 |
[51:19] | Three days, | 三天了 |
[51:21] | and still no sign of Jamie or Ian. | 杰米和伊恩还是没回来 |
[51:24] | Every day I sat on the steps and stared at the road, | 每天我都坐在台阶上 盯着道路 |
[51:28] | as if I could will them to appear. | 好像我能用意志让他们出现一样 |
[51:38] | She had us well fooled, didn’t she? | 她骗过了我们 对吧 |
[51:40] | Little Margaret Ellen Murray. | 小玛格丽特·艾伦·莫瑞 |
[51:44] | She certainly did. | 是啊 |
[51:46] | ’twas my grandmother’s name. | 这是我祖母的名字 |
[51:49] | Maggie… | 玛吉 |
[51:51] | It suits her. | 很适合他 |
[51:55] | Wee Jamie may favor Ian, | 小杰米更像伊恩 |
[51:57] | but this little one, | 但是这个小人儿 |
[52:00] | Mm, she’s got the Fraser eyes. | 她有弗雷泽家的眼睛 |
[52:02] | Here, Mrs. Crook will put her down for a nap. | 克鲁克太太会哄她睡个午觉 |
[52:11] | – Mrs. Crook. – Yes, mistress? | -克鲁克太太 -是 夫人 |
[52:28] | Ye look good with a wee-yin in yer arms. | 你抱着婴儿时很美 |
[52:31] | You’ll be holding yer own soon enough. | 你很快就会抱着自己的孩子了 |
[52:35] | Don’t know that I will. | 不确定会不会 |
[52:40] | Listen to me, Claire Fraser. | 听我说 克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[52:42] | Every day for four years, I stared at that very road. | 四年里的每一天 我都盯着这条路 |
[52:48] | He will come home. He always does. | 他会回来的 他总是如此 |
[52:59] | These… | 这些 |
[53:01] | belonged to my mother. | 是我母亲的东西 |
[53:04] | You’re tall and queenly, like she was. | 你跟她一样高大 仪态万方 |
[53:07] | The lady of Lallybroch should have them. | 这该给拉里布洛克夫人 |
[53:17] | They’re gorgeous. | 真美 |
[53:20] | Really, they are. | 真的 |
[53:24] | So very… | 非常 |
[53:27] | Unique. | 独特 |
[53:31] | Someone gave them to her as a wedding gift. | 有人作为结婚礼物送给她的 |
[53:33] | She never would say who. | 她不肯说是谁 |
[53:35] | My father used to tease her about her admirer, | 我父亲以前会拿她的仰慕者来开玩笑 |
[53:39] | but she just smiled like a cat that’s had cream for its supper. | 但她就笑着 像是晚餐吃了奶油的猫一样 |
[54:28] | Ian, you’re hurt. | 伊恩 你受伤了 |
[54:30] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[54:32] | I lost my horse and my leg in the fight. | 战斗中我失去了我的马和一条腿 |
[54:38] | Where’s Jamie? | 杰米呢 |
[54:40] | We were ambushed. | 我们被埋伏了 |
[54:43] | The redcoats were waiting. They knew we were coming. | 英格兰军人在等着 我们知道我们要去 |
[54:45] | Horrocks–that dirty bastard must’ve cut a deal with them. | 霍罗克斯 那个混蛋一定跟他们达成了交易 |
[54:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[54:51] | Delivering the watch to buy his freedom. | 交出守护人来换他的自由 |
[54:53] | The other lads were killed outright. | 其他人直接被杀了 |
[54:57] | I fetched Murray home. | 我带莫瑞回来了 |
[54:59] | ’twas the least I could do. | 我只能做这么多 |
[55:05] | Where is Jamie? | 杰米呢 |
[55:07] | Macquarrie was wounded. | 麦奎利受伤了 |
[55:10] | Jamie wouldn’t leave him behind. | 杰米不肯丢下他 |
[55:11] | – Was Jamie hurt? – Not that I saw. | -杰米受伤了吗 -据我所知没有 |
[55:17] | But they took him. | 但他们带走了他 |
[55:21] | The redcoats have him. | 英格兰军人带走了他 |