时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously… | 前情回顾… |
[00:03] | If I don’t set that hand, he’ll be crippled for life. | 如果我不帮他 他会终生残疾 |
[00:06] | These men must be quarantined. | 这些人必须被隔离 |
[00:08] | There’s nothing more you can do here. | 你无能为力了 |
[00:10] | The Comte will not forget what happened. | 伯爵不会忘了发生的事 |
[00:12] | You’ve made an enemy here today. | 你今天在这里树敌了 |
[00:13] | The Duke of Sandringham likes to talk. | 桑德林罕姆公爵的嘴巴可不严实 |
[00:15] | It certainly is a most extraordinary document. | 这显然是份了不得的文书 |
[00:18] | We can infiltrate the Jacobite movement. | 我们可以渗透詹姆斯党的行动 |
[00:21] | Get close to the key players | 接近核心人物 |
[00:22] | and find a way to disrupt their plans. | 设法破坏他们的计划 |
[00:24] | Your cousin Jared lives in Paris. | 你的表哥杰瑞德住在巴黎 |
[00:26] | He can vouch for us. | 他可以为我们担保 |
[00:27] | What is the fire that burns within you? | 你心中的火焰是为什么燃烧 |
[00:30] | – I’m sorry I doubted you. – You’ll help us, then? | -很抱歉我质疑过你 -那么你会帮助我们了 |
[00:32] | Run the wine business in my absence. | 我不在时帮我经营酒水 |
[00:33] | And in return, I will give you the run of my house in Paris. | 作为回报 我会让你管理我在巴黎的房子 |
[00:37] | You don’t trust me to know the true reason | 看来你们不信任我 不能告诉我 |
[00:39] | behind this cloth of lies. | 谎言背后真正的原因 |
[00:41] | I vow to you, I’ll tell you everything that has happened, | 我向你发誓 我会告诉你所有发生的事 |
[00:43] | at the proper time. | 等时机成熟的时候 |
[02:49] | Oh, don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[03:22] | Is it another one? Another nightmare? | 又做了吗 又做噩梦了吗 |
[03:26] | He’s gone, Jamie. | 他死了 杰米 |
[03:29] | He’s alive… | 他还活着 |
[03:31] | in my head. | 在我的脑中 |
[03:34] | I canna get him out. | 我无法忘记他 |
[03:40] | You will in time. | 时间会令你忘记的 |
[03:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:49] | I won’t be getting any more sleep tonight. | 我今晚睡不着了 |
[03:59] | I’ll, uh, be going over this week’s receipts. | 我去审查一下本周的收据 |
[04:11] | Black Jack Randall is dead. | 黑杰克兰德尔已经死了 |
[04:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:20] | See you in the morning, Sassenach. | 早上见 英格兰人 |
[04:42] | I noticed Madame has folded her clothes again this morning. | 我发现夫人今早又自己叠衣服了 |
[04:46] | Yes, Suzette. | 是的 苏珊特 |
[04:48] | Why does Madame insist on making her own bed | 为什么夫人执意要自己铺床 |
[04:51] | and folding her own clothes? | 和叠衣服呢 |
[04:53] | I suppose it’s habit. | 应该是习惯吧 |
[04:54] | I’m just not used to having servants around me all the time, | 我不习惯让仆人们一直在周围伺候我 |
[04:57] | attending to my every need. | 满足我的一切需要 |
[05:01] | But a woman of your distinction– | 但是像您这么有身份的女士 |
[05:03] | and with child, no less– it is just not done. | 而且还怀孕了 这是不合礼节的 |
[05:07] | Fine. I will endeavor to be sloppier in my personal habits. | 好吧 我会尽量在个人习惯上散漫一点 |
[05:12] | Oh, Madame. | 夫人 |
[05:13] | Oh, that would make me so happy. | 那样我就太高兴了 |
[05:16] | I should be gone an hour or two. | 我会离开一到两个小时 |
[05:17] | That should give you plenty of time to strip and remake my bed | 这段时间足够让你按自己的心意 |
[05:20] | to your satisfaction. | 重铺我的床了 |
[05:21] | Oh, Madame, you are too kind. | 夫人 您太善良了 |
[05:30] | Good morning, Madame. Your carriage awaits you. | 早安 夫人 您的马车在等待您 |
[05:34] | Of course it does. | 当然了 |
[05:37] | Running a great house in Paris | 管理巴黎的一处豪宅 |
[05:39] | had proved more complicated than I’d ever imagined. | 比我想象中的要复杂得多 |
[05:42] | Fortunately, Jared had selected his servants with care, | 幸运的是 仆人们都是杰瑞德精心挑选的 |
[05:46] | so we had no worries regarding their trustworthiness. | 所以我们不用担心他们的信赖度 |
[06:01] | Even after several weeks, Paris itself remained | 即使过了几周 巴黎本身 |
[06:05] | an endless source of fascination. | 依然惊艳不已 |
[06:09] | As I gazed upon the quaint city streets, | 我凝视着古雅的城市街道 |
[06:11] | I found it hard to believe that in a mere 40 years, | 难以相信仅仅在四十年后 |
[06:15] | the French Revolution would turn them into rivers of blood. | 法国大革命就会令这里血流成河 |
[06:19] | The last time I had been here | 上次我来这里的时候 |
[06:21] | was during the delirious celebration marking the end of the Second World War. | 还是在纪念二战结束的疯狂庆典上 |
[06:29] | I had hoped to climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower, | 我当时想爬到埃菲尔铁塔的顶端 |
[06:31] | but the Nazis had closed it during the occupation, | 但是纳粹在占领期间关闭了那里 |
[06:34] | and it had yet to reopen. | 而且还没有重开 |
[06:36] | Now I had arrived a hundred years before it existed. | 现在我来到了铁塔存在的一百年前 |
[07:03] | Madame? | 夫人 |
[07:47] | Madame? | 夫人 |
[08:08] | Then I shall make it easier for you. | 那我就让您方便一点 |
[08:18] | Mustard… | 芥末 |
[08:20] | thyme in walnut oil, I believe, but… | 应该是百里香浸在核桃油中 但是 |
[08:25] | what on Earth do you use to make it smell so nasty? | 你到底用了什么把味道做得这么难闻 |
[08:28] | I see your nose is not purely decorative, Madonna. | 看来您的鼻子不只是个装饰品 夫人 |
[08:32] | As for the smell, well, um… | 至于味道嘛 |
[08:35] | that, actually, is blood. | 那真的是血 |
[08:37] | But not crocodile blood. | 但不是鳄鱼血 |
[08:42] | So much cynicism in one so young. | 这么年轻 却这么愤世嫉俗 |
[08:44] | No, in fact… | 没错 事实上 |
[08:48] | it’s pig’s blood, Madonna– | 这是猪血 夫人 |
[08:50] | pigs being so much more available than crocodiles. | 猪比鳄鱼好找多了 |
[08:54] | Fortunately, the ladies and gentlemen of the Court | 幸运的是 宫廷的女士们和先生们 |
[08:56] | are more trusting and foolish than you are. | 比起您来 要更加轻信和愚蠢 |
[09:03] | I was wondering… | 我想知道 |
[09:05] | Do you carry Nepeta cataria? | 你有没有猫薄荷 |
[09:07] | Someone having trouble sleeping? | 有人睡眠不好吗 |
[09:11] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[09:13] | Is the problem the result of excessive eating | 这个问题是因为暴食 |
[09:15] | or drinking, perhaps, a nervous disposition? | 暴饮 或许是神经质引起的吗 |
[09:20] | It’s nightmares. | 是噩梦 |
[09:21] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:23] | Then I would, uh, suggest, uh… | 那我建议 |
[09:27] | Uh, Delphine, s’il vous plait. | 戴尔芬 请拿一下 |
[09:29] | Yes, I would suggest, uh… | 是的 我建议 |
[09:32] | Valeriana officinalis… | 缬草 |
[09:38] | combined with a touch | 混合一点 |
[09:40] | of Humulus lupulus. | 啤酒花 |
[09:56] | You have a knowledge of herbs, haven’t you? | 您对药草很了解 不是吗 |
[09:58] | You’re a professional, are you? | 您是专业人士 对吗 |
[10:00] | Well, I suppose that would depend on what you mean | 我猜这取决于你对 |
[10:02] | by the term “Professional.” | “专业人士”的定义是什么 |
[10:04] | I’m a healer. | 我是个医生 |
[10:08] | A healer. | 医生 |
[10:12] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[10:15] | The size and overall look is as stated. | 身形和外观如人所述 |
[10:19] | Your name wouldn’t happen to be Claire Fraser, would it? | 您的名字不会恰巧是克莱尔·弗雷泽吧 |
[10:22] | Yes, it is. | 正是 |
[10:23] | Are you a mind reader as well? | 你还是个读心者吗 |
[10:26] | No, but I have an excellent memory for names, and, uh– | 不 但是我对名字的印象很深 |
[10:30] | yes– I’ve recently heard yours | 够了 我最近听过您的名字 |
[10:31] | in connection with your rather dramatic arrival | 还有你们抵达我们海岸的 |
[10:34] | on our shores. | 戏剧化过程 |
[10:36] | Comte St. Germain told me all about your part | 圣日尔曼伯爵告诉了我 |
[10:38] | in the burning of his pox-afflicted vessel, | 您在烧毁他的天花船时起到了什么作用 |
[10:41] | “The Patagonia.” | 巴塔哥尼亚号 |
[10:42] | You’re friends with the Comte St. Germain? | 你是圣日尔曼伯爵的朋友吗 |
[10:46] | Au contraire. | 反之 |
[10:48] | You may, shall I call us, rivals. | 您可以管我们叫”对手” |
[10:51] | A pleasant term for enemies, is it not? | “敌人”的客气叫法 不是吗 |
[10:54] | And since he’s your enemy as well, | 因为他也是您的敌人 |
[10:57] | you must, in point of fact, be my friend. | 所以实际上 您一定要当我的朋友 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:02] | I could use a friend. | 我需要朋友 |
[11:06] | Accept this mixture as my gift to you and your husband. | 请接受这个混合物 作为我给您和您丈夫的礼物 |
[11:10] | Have him steep the infusion in a cup of tea | 让他泡在茶里 |
[11:12] | before bedtime. | 睡前喝 |
[11:14] | I guarantee he will keep you awake all night | 我保证他会让您一夜无眠 |
[11:18] | with his snoring. | 鼾声如雷 |
[11:39] | You’re a dead man, lad. | 你死定了 小子 |
[11:43] | That left hand of yers is still as weak as a kitten. | 你的左手还是毫无缚鸡之力啊 |
[11:48] | Aye, there’s no strength in stiff fingers. | 是 僵硬的手指没有力气 |
[11:55] | What of the new sword? Does it satisfy? | 新剑如何 满意吗 |
[11:57] | This one’s lighter than I’m used to. | 这柄剑比我习惯用的剑要轻很多 |
[11:59] | I still prefer a Scottish blade. | 我还是喜欢苏格兰的剑 |
[12:03] | You’re cutting too wide, leaving yourself open. | 你砍人的动作太大 缺乏防守 |
[12:11] | Fight it. | 使劲儿 |
[12:18] | Come on, fight it! | 来吧 使劲儿 |
[12:25] | Enough! | 够了 |
[12:32] | Have you never seen two men | 你们没见过 |
[12:33] | practicing the art of the sword, eh? | 两个人舞剑吗 |
[12:37] | Oh, clear off. | 散了吧 |
[12:52] | You cannot blame them for gawking. | 你不能怪他们围观 |
[12:54] | Dueling is outlawed in France. | 决斗在法国是违法的 |
[12:56] | No doubt they think we mean to run each other through. | 他们肯定以为我们要置对方于死地 |
[12:58] | Yet another wrong | 这个悲催的国家 |
[12:59] | to mark against this misery of a country. | 又多了一件谬事 |
[13:04] | Would you look at me? | 瞧瞧我 |
[13:05] | I’m out of breath already after hardly an hour. | 还不到一个小时 我就气喘吁吁了 |
[13:11] | It’s the air. | 是因为空气 |
[13:13] | Arses and armpits! | 臭气晕天 |
[13:15] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[13:18] | Scotland doesn’t exactly smell like a lady’s boudoir. | 苏格兰的空气也不见得有多香 |
[13:21] | Aye, but it’s an animal smell. | 是 但这里是动物的气味 |
[13:24] | This city reeks of the chamber pot. | 这座城市弥漫着一股尿骚味儿 |
[13:29] | Don’t you miss it, lad– | 难道你不怀念吗 小子 |
[13:31] | the smell of fresh Scottish mud, huh? | 苏格兰泥土的清香 |
[13:37] | It pains me to admit so, but I even find myself | 尽管我不愿承认 但我甚至 |
[13:40] | longing for the company of Lard Bucket and Big Head. | 很渴望胖子和大头的陪伴 |
[13:45] | You mean Rupert and Angus? | 你是说鲁珀特和安格斯吗 |
[13:49] | Lard Bucket… | 胖子 |
[13:52] | Rupert would call it muscle. | 鲁珀特会辩称是强壮 |
[13:56] | But wee Angus does sport a curiously large head. | 但安格斯确实长了个奇怪的大脑袋 |
[14:02] | I’m sure they miss your sunny countenance as well. | 他们也肯定很想念你的”笑脸” |
[14:06] | We won’t be here forever. | 我们不会一直待在这里 |
[14:07] | No, but it’ll seem so. | 是 但看起来会是那样 |
[14:14] | I thought we came here to prevent a rebellion. | 我以为我们来阻止叛乱 |
[14:17] | Instead, what have we become– wine merchants? | 然而我们变成了什么 酒商吗 |
[14:20] | Wine is for drinking, not for selling. | 酒是用来喝的 不是用来卖的 |
[14:22] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[14:24] | If you want to kill a snake, you cut off its head. | 想杀蛇 就要斩其首 |
[14:26] | And the head of this rebellion is Charles Stuart. | 这支叛军之首就是查尔斯·斯图尔特 |
[14:30] | Kill The Prince, you kill the rebellion. | 杀死王子 就不会有叛乱发生 |
[14:33] | I’m no assassin. | 我不是杀手 |
[14:34] | No, but I’m betting there are plenty round here | 是 但我敢说这里肯定有很多人 |
[14:39] | willing to earn that title for a handful of coin. | 愿意为了钱而杀人 |
[14:42] | We don’t even know for certain if he’s in Paris. | 我们都还不确定他在巴黎 |
[14:44] | I’ll find him. I swear it. | 我会找到他 我保证 |
[14:46] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[14:49] | Charles’ death will still leave his father for us to deal with. | 就算查尔斯死了 我们还要对付他的父亲 |
[14:52] | You propose we do away with James as well? | 你建议我们也干掉詹姆斯吗 |
[14:56] | Is your longing for home worth the murder of a prince | 你就那么迫切返乡 不惜去杀死一个王子 |
[15:00] | and The King? | 和国王吗 |
[15:02] | No, for all we know, the death of his son would make James | 不行 据我们所知 丧子之痛 |
[15:05] | even more determined to sit on the English throne. | 只会让詹姆斯更想夺得英格兰的王位 |
[15:10] | I talk of action, | 我想行动 |
[15:12] | and you give me logic. | 你却给我讲道理 |
[15:15] | Aye. | 是 |
[15:17] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[15:19] | if it’s action you crave… | 如果真的很想动手 |
[15:38] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎么样了 |
[15:40] | It’s mending. | 恢复中 |
[15:43] | This arrived for you today in the post. | 这是今天邮过来给你的 |
[15:45] | It’s from Jared. | 杰瑞德寄过来的 |
[15:48] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[15:50] | Hopefully it’s good news. | 希望是好消息 |
[16:01] | Good man. | 天呐 |
[16:04] | Has he arranged an introduction | 他安排我们跟詹姆斯党首领 |
[16:05] | with the Jacobite leaders? | 会面的事情了吗 |
[16:07] | He’s done better than that. | 他安排了更棒的事 |
[16:10] | “Prince Charles Stuart requests the company | “查尔斯·斯图尔特王子要求见 |
[16:11] | of Lord Broch Tuarach, James Fraser, | 布洛克·图拉克领主 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[16:13] | to discuss such matters as the current political situation | 探讨苏格兰各个家族的 |
[16:16] | amongst the Scottish clans.” | 时下政治格局” |
[16:17] | And Jared suggested that you meet Charles | 杰瑞德建议你去”伊莉丝夫人之家” |
[16:20] | at Maison de Madame Elise. | 见查尔斯 |
[16:22] | What is that? | 是哪里 |
[16:26] | It’s a brothel. | 妓院 |
[17:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[17:14] | Your Royal Highness, if you will indulge me for a moment, | 殿下 请容我说几句 |
[17:17] | I would very much like to discuss the reason | 我很想跟您谈谈 |
[17:19] | for our having this meeting here tonight. | 我们今晚见面的原因 |
[17:23] | I was about to suggest that very thing. | 我也刚想这么说呢 |
[17:45] | Look at their faces– terrified. | 看看他们的表情 都吓坏了 |
[18:34] | James, this is why I admire the French. | 詹姆斯 我因此才欣赏法国人 |
[18:37] | They’re so wonderfully vulgar. | 他们俗得妙极 |
[18:40] | They never allow their exquisite manners | 他们绝不会让自己优雅的举止 |
[18:42] | to interfere with their baser instincts. | 妨碍自己的基本需求 |
[18:44] | Yeah, they do find unique ways to enjoy themselves. | 是 他们在取悦自己方面确实有一套 |
[19:09] | Brave. Brave, bravissime. | 太棒了 好极了 |
[19:13] | Very clever, indeed. | 确实很聪明 |
[19:15] | Mark me– if I had a wife, | 记着我的话 如果我有妻子 |
[19:19] | I’d buy all three… | 三个我就全买了 |
[19:21] | for variety. | 体验不同种族的情趣 |
[19:22] | You ask me, the French are a sorry bunch of sodomites | 要我说 法国男人就是一群可悲的鸡奸怂货 |
[19:25] | that canna please their women. | 无法在床上满足自己的妻子 |
[19:26] | Forgive me. I do not recall asking your opinion | 不好意思 我不记得我有问过你的意见 |
[19:30] | nor inviting you here this evening. | 或今晚邀请你来 |
[19:35] | Where he goes, I go. | 他去哪 我就去哪 |
[19:37] | My friend Jared Fraser | 我朋友杰瑞德·弗雷泽 |
[19:39] | claims you’re a man of substance, | 说你是个资产雄厚的人 |
[19:42] | that you speak your true mind in all matters. | 你对一切事物都直言不讳 |
[19:45] | Mark me– | 记着我的话 |
[19:47] | I hope it is so. | 我希望如此 |
[19:49] | I have no desire to add another sycophant to my acquaintances. | 我可不想再结交一个马屁精朋友 |
[19:53] | I have about me too many already. | 我身边已经有太多了 |
[19:57] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[19:59] | what are the state of affairs in Scotland? | 苏格兰现在的形势如何 |
[20:03] | Are your clans prepared to hear my call to arms, | 你们的家族已经准备好响应我战斗的号令 |
[20:06] | rise up against the heretical traitor | 起来反抗那个胆敢坐我父亲王座的 |
[20:09] | that dares to sit upon my father’s throne? | 异教叛徒了吗 |
[20:13] | You ask of the clans? | 您说家族们吗 |
[20:16] | Well, sire, the truth of it is, | 殿下 事实上 |
[20:21] | the clans canna agree on the color of the sky, | 家族间甚至连天空的颜色都无法达成共识 |
[20:24] | let alone put aside their old grievances | 更别提放下他们的旧恩怨 |
[20:26] | and band together to fight the British. | 齐心反抗英格兰了 |
[20:30] | No, sire… | 不 殿下 |
[20:33] | they’re not ready to hear the call of the pipes | 他们还没准备好响应战斗的号角 |
[20:35] | nor likely to be so for many years to come. | 而且在以后的很多年也不太可能响应 |
[20:42] | I dare say… | 我得说 |
[20:47] | If that is the truth… | 如果事实如此 |
[20:50] | it is one I have yet to hear. | 我还没听说过这情况 |
[20:53] | Damnable defeatist talk is what it sounds like | 这听上去就像该死的失败主义言论 |
[20:55] | and very peculiar coming from a supposed Jacobite. | 特别还是个所谓的詹姆斯二世党人说的 |
[20:59] | – Ooh, monsieur… – Non, merci. | -先生 -不用了 谢谢[法语] |
[21:03] | I assure you, sire… | 我向您保证 陛下 |
[21:06] | I hate the English as much as any man. | 我和所有人一样憎恨英格兰人 |
[21:10] | I carry the scars of 200 lashes on my back | 我背上的两百下鞭伤 |
[21:13] | that remind me of the fact every day. | 每天都提醒着我这个事实 |
[21:17] | You asked for the truth, | 您问我真实情况如何 |
[21:18] | and the truth is what I gave you. | 真实情况如我所述 |
[21:21] | Would you rather I whispered | 您难道愿意 |
[21:22] | honeyed words of reassurance in your ear, | 我在您耳边甜言蜜语地保证 |
[21:25] | words that would lead you– | 说些会让您 |
[21:27] | lead all of Scotland– to disaster? | 让整个苏格兰陷入灾难的话吗 |
[21:32] | God demands that a Catholic king | 上帝要求英格兰王位上 |
[21:35] | sit on the English throne. | 坐上一位天主教国王 |
[21:38] | My father is that king. | 我父亲就是那位国王 |
[21:40] | I wish for that as well. | 我也希望如此 |
[21:42] | I’m pleased to hear it. | 听到你这么说我很高兴 |
[21:44] | But wishing… | 但如同 |
[21:47] | has proven time and again to be no match | 1715年詹姆斯党起事一样 |
[21:50] | for the muskets of the British Army, | 现实多次证明 单单希望 |
[21:53] | as it did during The Rising of Fifteen. | 是无法与英格兰军的滑膛枪匹敌的 |
[21:56] | I will not repeat the mistakes of Lord Mar. | 我不会重蹈詹姆斯六世国王的覆辙 |
[22:00] | He hesitated when victory was within his grasp. | 他在离胜利咫尺之遥时犹疑了 |
[22:02] | Above all else, a leader must be decisive. | 领导者最重要的就是果断 |
[22:13] | May I ask, Your Royal Highness, | 请问 殿下 |
[22:15] | have ye ever been to Scotland? | 您去过苏格兰吗 |
[22:25] | I regret having not had the pleasure… | 因为我的父亲被迫流亡在外 |
[22:31] | Having spent my early years in Italy, | 我的年轻时代是在意大利渡过的 |
[22:33] | where my father was forced to seek exile. | 所以我很抱歉还未有这个荣幸… |
[22:37] | Then ken this– | 那么记住这点 |
[22:39] | Scotland is a beautiful country– | 苏格兰是个美丽的国度 |
[22:43] | its glens, its lochs, its mountains. | 无论是它的峡谷 湖泊还是山脉 |
[22:46] | We’re a people of the land, | 我们是当地的民族 |
[22:49] | a simple people with no great love for outsiders. | 一个简单的不喜外来者的民族 |
[22:53] | We will fight–have fought– each other more than not. | 我们自己人之间的斗争已经够多了 |
[22:58] | But you ask us to shed our blood for what– | 但是您要求我们为了一位更有同情心的 |
[23:01] | to put a more sympathetic arse on the English throne? | 英格兰国王而抛头颅撒热血 |
[23:05] | Is that cause enough | 这个理由足以 |
[23:06] | for a cotter to exchange his scythe for a sword, | 让一个佃农放下镰刀举起剑 |
[23:10] | to leave his home, his crops, | 背井离乡 弃田弃粮 |
[23:13] | and charge into a cannon’s blast? | 冲入炮火之中吗 |
[23:20] | It would appear you have now heard the truth | 现在您听到两位忠实的苏格兰人的 |
[23:22] | from two loyal Scots. | 真实想法了 |
[23:38] | And what about God’s truth? | 那么上帝的神谕呢 |
[23:42] | For His is the only truth that matters, is it not? | 他的神谕才是最重要的 不是吗 |
[23:47] | I tell you both… | 告诉你们俩 |
[23:50] | it is God’s will that I, Charles Stuart, | 我 查尔斯·斯图尔特一统各族 |
[23:53] | unite the clans. | 是上帝的神谕 |
[23:56] | It is God’s will that I be the beacon of light, | 我成为光明的灯塔也是上帝的神谕 |
[23:59] | for I am, by divine right, | 因为我是神授的 |
[24:01] | the outstretched hand of God. | 人间上帝之手 |
[24:18] | Our cause shall succeed, | 我们的事业一定会成功 |
[24:21] | but it cannot move forward without money, | 但没有财力就无法进行 |
[24:23] | and money it shall have. | 所以一定要有财力 |
[24:25] | But to get it, we must win the support | 但是为此我们必须得到 |
[24:28] | of the French Minister of Finance, | 法国财政大臣 |
[24:30] | a certain Joseph Duverney. | 乔瑟夫·杜凡尼的支持 |
[24:34] | As I am in this country unofficially, | 因为我是非法入境的 |
[24:37] | I cannot be received at Court. | 不能进宫觐见 |
[24:41] | But you, my Lord Broch Tuarach… | 但是你 布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[24:47] | You can go in my place. | 你可以代替我去 |
[24:51] | Me… | 我 |
[24:53] | sire? | 殿下 |
[24:55] | I see you have the heart of a true patriot | 我知道你有一颗真正的爱国之心 |
[24:59] | willing to risk my divine wrath | 冒着激怒我的风险 |
[25:01] | in order to safeguard your countrymen. | 也要守护你的国人 |
[25:04] | I can think of no better man to help me in this time of need. | 在这紧要关头我想不到更合适的人选了 |
[25:09] | Go to the Court of Louis. | 去路易的宫里 |
[25:11] | Be my advocate for rebellion… | 为你的王子 |
[25:14] | for your Prince, | 为真正的国王 |
[25:16] | for the rightful King, | 为主宰我们所有人的上帝 |
[25:19] | and for the God that sits in judgment of us all. | 替我去做反抗的说臣吧 |
[25:26] | I will… | 我会的 |
[25:32] | Sire. | 殿下 |
[25:37] | And now I am in need of a woman… | 现在我需要个女人 |
[25:40] | or maybe two. | 或者两个 |
[25:48] | Mark me– | 记着我的话 |
[25:51] | is she not a rare beauty? | 她可不是惊世的美人吗 |
[25:54] | Che bella donna… | 那个美丽的女人[意大利语] |
[26:11] | I’m proud of you, Jamie. | 我为你骄傲 杰米 |
[26:15] | You spoke your heart and still won a place | 你说出了你的真心 还仍在 |
[26:18] | at The Prince’s side. | 王子身边赢得了一席之位 |
[26:20] | The man is a blockhead and a dangerous one, at that. | 那个人又蠢又危险 |
[26:24] | He’ll get us all killed if we don’t stop him. | 如果不阻止他 他会害死我们所有人的 |
[26:26] | I wouldna trust The Prince | 我连拉里布洛克的菜园 |
[26:27] | with Lallybroch’s vegetable patch, | 都不能放心交给王子 |
[26:29] | let alone the fate of Scotland. | 更别提苏格兰的命运了 |
[26:31] | It was just one meeting. | 你们才刚刚见了一面 |
[26:33] | Charles isn’t ready to set sail for Scotland anytime soon. | 查尔斯短时间内还没准备好向苏格兰启航 |
[26:37] | You’ll have time to open his ears. | 你们有时间说服他的 |
[26:39] | It’ll all be for naught, I’m afraid. | 恐怕都会是徒然无功 |
[26:42] | The man won’t listen to me nor anyone. | 那个人不会听我或者任何人的意见 |
[26:45] | Charles listens only to God. | 查尔斯只听上帝的神谕 |
[26:48] | Well, he is right about one thing. | 有件事他说得对 |
[26:50] | Wars cost money. | 战争消耗金钱 |
[26:52] | And without funds, Charles is helpless. | 没有资金 查尔斯就孤立无援 |
[26:56] | All we have to do is see to it | 我们只需要保证 |
[26:57] | that his war chest remains empty. | 他的战争资金库一直没钱就行了 |
[27:00] | Let’s hope the French Minister of Finance | 希望法国财政大臣 |
[27:02] | knows a bad investment when he sees one. | 能识破什么是糟糕的投资 |
[27:08] | If the Scottish rebellion can be plotted in a French brothel, | 如果苏格兰起义能在法国妓院里策划的话 |
[27:12] | then perhaps it can be stopped at the French Court. | 也许也能在法国宫殿里被阻止 |
[27:19] | The next step in the plan | 计划的下一步 |
[27:20] | was to get an invitation to Versailles. | 就是拿到凡尔赛宫的邀请函 |
[27:23] | Louise de la Tour Marquise de Rohan | 在巴黎的三个月来 |
[27:26] | had become my particular friend | 路易丝·德拉图尔罗汉侯爵夫人 |
[27:27] | in the three months we’d been in Paris. | 成了我特别的朋友 |
[27:30] | I’d found her to be a warm and caring friend, | 如果她像其他贵族太太一样 |
[27:32] | if, like other ladies of her class, | 也注重肤浅轻浮的表像 |
[27:35] | she also tended towards the superficial | 我一定会觉得 |
[27:37] | and the frivolous on the surface. | 她是个既温暖又有爱心的朋友 |
[28:03] | Poor thing. It’s a shame she has to be caged up. | 可怜的小东西 真可惜它得被关在笼子里 |
[28:07] | Yes, Colette is a cute little rascal, | 没错 柯莱特是个可爱的小淘气 |
[28:10] | but she has a tendency to bite. | 但它喜欢咬人 |
[28:13] | The bite of the man is desirable, | 被男人咬是称心如意的 |
[28:16] | but the bite of the monkey, not so much. | 但被猴子咬就不是那么回事了 |
[28:21] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[28:23] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[28:26] | You fearful little child. | 你这胆小的孩子 |
[28:29] | Stop hiding and come meet a new friend. | 别躲着了 出来见一位新朋友 |
[28:32] | Such annoying girl. | 真是个烦人的姑娘 |
[28:34] | I regret my pledge to her uncle | 我都后悔答应她叔叔 |
[28:36] | to chaperone her around Paris. | 在她待在巴黎期间照顾她了 |
[28:39] | Such a bother. | 真是麻烦 |
[28:47] | Stop clutching yourself | 别那样紧抓着自己 |
[28:49] | as if you were on display in a slave market. | 就好像你在奴隶市场被公开拍卖一样 |
[28:53] | But I’m as good as naked. | 但我几乎是赤裸着身子的 |
[28:56] | Ignorant child. | 无知的孩子 |
[28:58] | Must I drop my robe and show you what naked means? | 非要我脱下袍子 让你看看什么才叫赤裸吗 |
[29:02] | Please don’t. | 请别这样 |
[29:04] | Then calm yourself. Your innocence is safe with us. | 那就放松些 我们又不会夺走你的童贞 |
[29:08] | Mary, allow me to introduce a fellow Englishwoman, | 玛丽 我来向你介绍一位英格兰朋友 |
[29:12] | Lady Broch Tuarach, Claire Fraser. | 布洛克·图拉克夫人 克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[29:23] | M-Mary Hawkins, Madame. | 我是玛丽·霍金斯 夫人 |
[29:27] | Mary Hawkins? | 玛丽·霍金斯 |
[29:29] | I’m sure I’ve heard that name before somewhere. | 我一定在哪里听过这个名字 |
[29:33] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我想我们应该没有见过 |
[29:35] | Mm. Well, it will come to me, somehow. | 好吧 我总会想起来的 |
[29:40] | And what brings you to Paris, Mary? | 你是因为什么来的巴黎 玛丽 |
[29:43] | M-my Uncle Silas Hawkins is here on business. | 我叔叔塞拉斯·霍金斯来这里做生意 |
[29:46] | Mary’s going to wed the Vicomte Marigny– | 玛丽就要嫁给马里尼子爵了 |
[29:49] | a widower of means. | 一个有钱的鳏夫 |
[29:52] | Why a girl soon to be so wealthy | 我不明白一个马上就要变富的女孩 |
[29:55] | cannot even manage a smile is beyond me. | 脸上为什么就不能带点笑容呢 |
[29:58] | The Vicomte Marigny. | 马里尼子爵 |
[30:00] | Is he the older gentleman with all the– | 是那位长了很多那个东西的先生吗 |
[30:03] | Warts. Yes, that’s him. | 疣 是的 就是他 |
[30:07] | Ah, I see. | 我知道了 |
[30:11] | And your uncle has arranged the marriage? | 是你叔叔安排的这桩婚事吗 |
[30:14] | A most fortunate union, in spite of the difference in age. | 尽管有年龄差距 但还是一段幸福的姻缘 |
[30:27] | I think I should get dressed. | 我想我该去穿好衣服了 |
[30:30] | You will do no such thing. | 想都不要想 |
[30:32] | Her legs are hairier than Colette’s, | 她腿上的毛比柯莱特的还多 |
[30:34] | and no Frenchman will suffer to bed a monkey. | 没有哪个法国男人喜欢跟毛茸茸的女人上床 |
[30:38] | You say such horrible things. | 您说的话真是太不堪了 |
[30:41] | Smile. You’ve met a new friend. | 微笑 看到新朋友不高兴吗 |
[30:47] | Claire, you say you wish to go to Court? | 克莱尔 你说你想去王宫看看 |
[30:51] | You shall accompany Mary and me to Versailles. | 你可以跟我和玛丽一起去凡尔赛宫 |
[30:55] | Oh. Thank you, Louise. | 那太感谢了 露易丝 |
[30:58] | Perhaps I can bring my husband. | 或许我可以带上我丈夫 |
[31:01] | If you must… | 如果你想的话 |
[31:04] | though you’d have more fun without him. | 不过你要是不带他 会更有意思 |
[31:07] | I’ll make you an appointment with Madame Tabanou. | 我会帮你跟塔巴努夫人预约的 |
[31:10] | She’ll make you a dress fit for a queen. | 她会为你做出最完美的裙子 |
[31:22] | But such incredulous faces. | 看看这两张惊讶的面孔 |
[31:25] | Has no one told you? | 没人告诉你们吗 |
[31:26] | In Paris, a hairless mount is de rigueur. | 在巴黎 私处无毛对女人来说是必须的 |
[31:30] | and the men find it absolutely irresistible. | 男人对此完全无法抗拒 |
[31:36] | It’s so warm and so comforting | 涂上去的时候是如此温和 |
[31:38] | being put on | 又舒服 |
[31:40] | and so painful when it is pulled off. | 但撕起来的时候却那么痛苦 |
[31:45] | Such is life. | 跟人生一样 |
[32:42] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[32:45] | what have you done to yourself? | 你对自己做了什么 |
[32:48] | Yer honeypot… | 你的蜜穴 |
[32:50] | is bare. | 变得光秃秃的 |
[32:52] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[32:54] | I was there when it happened. | 事情发生的时候我就在那 |
[32:56] | And I also did these. | 腿毛我也拔了 |
[33:01] | That’s bad enough, but… | 你可真够坏的 不过 |
[33:04] | to rid yourself of such a lovely forest, I– | 把这么迷人的一片草丛除掉了 我 |
[33:13] | I thought you’d be intrigued… | 我以为玩一点新鲜的花样 |
[33:16] | something different. | 你会很有性致 |
[33:19] | Aye. | 确实 |
[33:20] | It’s different, right enough. | 的确是很新鲜 |
[33:26] | What must it look like? | 那里现在会是什么样子 |
[33:29] | Why don’t you see for yourself? | 不如你自己看一看 |
[33:38] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[33:41] | Aye. It’s more complicated than it looks thatched over. | 是的 比过去有草丛覆盖时看起来要复杂些 |
[33:49] | Oh, very smooth. | 很光滑 |
[33:54] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[33:57] | You’re a daring woman, Sassenach. | 你可真有胆量 英格兰人 |
[34:00] | I suppose that makes me a very lucky man. | 能碰上你 我太幸运了 |
[34:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:51] | Let’s just go to sleep. | 我们睡觉吧 |
[34:55] | Aye. | 好 |
[35:34] | Civilized… | 有教养 |
[35:37] | very civilized. | 真是有教养 |
[35:39] | Though you’ll probably be the only one at Court with a beard. | 你大概是王宫里唯一一个留着胡子的人了 |
[35:42] | Ye expect me to shave | 你还指望我为了去见 |
[35:43] | for a bunch of French fops? | 一群法国的纨绔子弟而刮胡子吗 |
[35:48] | Ye could’ve at least washed your knees, ye swine. | 你至少可以洗一下你的膝盖 野蛮人 |
[35:51] | I did. | 我洗了 |
[35:54] | I see we’re all ready to go. | 看来我们准备好出发了 |
[36:00] | Murtagh, please try not to insult too many people tonight. | 穆塔夫 今晚请你尽量不要冒犯太多人 |
[36:16] | Are you… | 你这是 |
[36:18] | mad, woman? | 疯了吗 女人 |
[36:20] | I can see every inch of you, | 我可以看到你的每一寸皮肤 |
[36:22] | right down to your third rib. | 一直看到你的第三根肋骨 |
[36:24] | No, you can’t. | 不 你看不到 |
[36:33] | Christ. I can see right down to your navel. | 上帝 我都能看到你的肚脐了 |
[36:36] | Surely you don’t mean to go out in public like this. | 你不是想穿成这样去公共场合吧 |
[36:38] | I most certainly do. | 我就是这样打算的 |
[36:39] | I’ll have you know, I helped design this dress. | 而且我要告诉你 裙子我也有参与设计 |
[36:42] | Ah, Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[36:44] | Sassenach, first your honeypot, | 英格兰人 先是你的蜜穴 |
[36:47] | now this. | 现在又穿成这样 |
[36:48] | I’ll–I’ll wait in the carriage. | 我先去马车里等你们 |
[36:49] | No, you won’t. | 不 不用 |
[36:54] | I suppose it’ll have to do. | 我想也只能这样了 |
[36:59] | – You could cover up a bit. – Oh, I already thought of that. | -你可以稍稍遮一下的 -我已经想到了 |
[37:04] | You’re gonna to need a larger fan. | 要想遮住 你得要一把更大的扇子 |
[37:59] | I’m intimate with all the noble families, | 所有的贵族家庭我都很熟 |
[38:02] | their genealogies, and their allegiances. | 他们的家谱 他们的拥戴者 |
[38:05] | So, if there is anyone you wish to meet… | 因此 如果有你想见的人 |
[38:08] | Oh, I’ve heard Monsieur Duverney is an interesting gentleman. | 我听说杜凡尼先生是一位很有趣的绅士 |
[38:12] | Oh, a man of rather gross sensibilities. | 不如说他是个鉴赏力极糟的男人 |
[38:15] | But fear not, if he is here, I shall find him. | 但不要担心 如果他在 我会找到他的 |
[38:24] | Annalise. | 安娜丽斯 |
[38:36] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[38:41] | Annalise de Marrilac. | 安娜丽斯·德·马里拉 |
[38:43] | Annalise… | 安娜丽斯 |
[38:47] | Claire Fraser. | 克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[38:49] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:52] | Let me congratulate you on having won such a strong, | 要恭喜你嫁了这样一位强壮 |
[38:55] | passionate man for a husband. | 又充满激情的男人做丈夫 |
[38:59] | Yes. I’m quite fortunate, aren’t I? | 当然 我很幸运 对吗 |
[39:06] | Tell me, did he fight many duels | 告诉我 他为了赢得你的芳心 |
[39:08] | to win your affection? | 跟多少人决斗过 |
[39:11] | Actually, he won my heart | 事实上 他并没有拔剑 |
[39:12] | without having to draw his sword. | 就已经俘获了我的心 |
[39:15] | Oh, more’s the pity. | 那太可惜了 |
[39:17] | When I knew him, he had quite the appetite for the blades. | 我认识他的时候 他很喜欢舞弄他的剑 |
[39:22] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[39:25] | It was just one duel… | 只有过一次决斗 |
[39:27] | one very small, insignificant duel. | 很小的 微不足道的一次决斗 |
[39:35] | As I recall, I merely scratched my opponent. | 我记得 我几乎没有伤到对手 |
[39:43] | The ironic thing is– | 讽刺的是 |
[39:45] | and it’s really quite funny– | 真是挺有意思的 |
[39:47] | Annalise ended up marrying the lucky fellow. | 安娜丽斯最后嫁给了那个幸运的家伙 |
[39:50] | Oh, how romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[39:53] | He’s dead. Smallpox. | 他死了 死于天花 |
[40:00] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[40:13] | You don’t mind if I borrow your husband for a few minutes? | 你不介意我借走你丈夫几分钟吧 |
[40:19] | Be at ease. | 放心 |
[40:20] | I can only bring him to the door of The King’s bedroom. | 我只能带他去国王卧室门口 |
[40:23] | The dressing of The King is a male-only affair. | 国王更衣只有男人能进去看 |
[40:41] | Murtagh. | 穆塔夫 |
[40:44] | You’ll accompany them? | 你会陪着他们吧 |
[40:47] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[40:48] | To witness the dressing of The King, you foolish man. | 去看国王更衣 你这笨蛋 |
[40:52] | Ah, I wouldn’t wanna miss that. | 我可不想错过 |
[41:21] | Only in France does a King need an audience to shite. | 只有法国国王才需要人看他拉屎 |
[41:30] | If you’re lucky, you’ll be given the honor | 如果你走运的话 就有幸 |
[41:32] | of wiping the royal arse. | 擦王室臀部 |
[42:12] | Seigneur Broch Tuarach. | 布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[42:42] | James Fraser… | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[43:06] | Porridge, you say? | 你是说粥吗 |
[43:09] | Aye. It is the breakfast of choice | 是的 这在苏格兰高地 |
[43:11] | in the Highlands of Scotland. | 是公认的早餐 |
[43:14] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[43:16] | Unfortunately, The King has never acquired a taste for peasant food. | 不幸的是 国王不喜欢吃乡村食物 |
[43:33] | Perhaps this would be the perfect time. | 也许现在就正合适 |
[44:10] | Tell us, Madame Fraser, | 告诉我们 弗雷泽夫人 |
[44:12] | what do English ladies call a male member? | 英格兰女士称呼男性器官为什么 |
[44:16] | Ah, well, I’ve… | 我 |
[44:19] | heard it referred to as “Peter.” | 听过别人称之为”彼得” |
[44:26] | Though there are those who prefer “Prick.” | 但有人更喜欢”阴茎” |
[44:29] | “Prick.” | “阴茎” |
[44:43] | No offense intended, my dear. | 无意冒犯 亲爱的 |
[44:47] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[44:49] | That wicked little minx– | 那个顽皮的小荡妇 |
[44:51] | she’s found herself a lover | 还没有交换结婚誓词 |
[44:52] | even before the exchange of wedding vows. | 她就已经给自己找了个情人 |
[44:56] | It’s hardly that, I’m sure. | 肯定不是那样的 |
[45:02] | If you’ll excuse me, ladies, I, uh… | 我先失陪了 女士们 我 |
[45:04] | need to get some air. | 得去透透气 |
[45:11] | Excusez-moi. | 借过一下 |
[45:46] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[46:40] | Lady Broch Tuarach… | 布洛克·图拉克夫人 |
[46:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[46:48] | I am told you are desirous of the company of Monsieur Joseph Duverney. | 我听说你渴望乔瑟夫·杜凡尼先生的陪伴 |
[46:54] | Since I alone, in all of France, answer to that name, | 既然法国只有我一个人叫这名字 |
[46:58] | it is I you have been praying for. | 那你想见的就是我 |
[47:02] | It’s indeed an honor. My husband– | 的确很荣幸 我丈夫 |
[47:03] | No, no, no, there is no need to speak of husbands or wives. | 不不 没必要提到丈夫或者妻子 |
[47:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[47:08] | Instead, let me worship at your… feet. | 让我在你的脚下崇拜 |
[47:14] | Monsieur, I think you are, uh… | 先生 我想你 |
[47:15] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[47:18] | Grossly mistaken! | 大错特错了 |
[47:20] | Monsieur! | 先生 |
[47:22] | There is no need to play the coquette. | 没必要卖弄风骚了 |
[47:26] | Let us take the few brief moments we have | 让我们好好利用短暂的时光 |
[47:29] | and find ecstasy in each other’s embrace. | 在彼此的拥抱中找到极度喜悦吧 |
[47:33] | Come to me, my little mouse. | 过来吧 我的小老鼠 |
[47:35] | Let me hear you squeak! | 让我听你吱吱叫 |
[47:41] | No, Jamie, don’t! | 不 杰米 不要 |
[47:46] | That was the Minister of Finance. | 那是财务大臣 |
[47:48] | Monsieur Duverney? | 杜凡尼先生吗 |
[47:50] | The very same. | 就是他 |
[47:52] | I tried to tell you, but it all happened so fast. | 我想跟你说的 但一切发生得太快了 |
[47:59] | Paris. | 巴黎啊 |
[48:01] | I told you that dress would bring us grief. | 我跟你说了这裙子会给我们带来悲伤 |
[48:16] | Please, accept my most fervent apology | 拜托 接受我最真挚的道歉 |
[48:19] | for my beastly behavior. | 我的行为真是太可恶了 |
[48:21] | Minister Duverney, I’m happy to accept your gracious apology. | 杜凡尼大臣 我很高兴接受你亲切的道歉 |
[48:25] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[48:26] | Thank you both, most sincerely. | 非常真诚地感谢你们 |
[48:28] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[48:29] | I’ve grown too fond of The King’s ever-flowing champagne. | 我太喜欢国王涓涓不断的香槟了 |
[48:33] | If my wife had caught me attempting to make love | 如果我妻子抓到我试图 |
[48:36] | to yet another woman… | 跟另一个女人做爱 |
[48:39] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[48:40] | My beloved possesses a fiery temper. | 我的爱人脾气火爆 |
[48:44] | Well, she need never know. | 她没必要知道 |
[48:47] | God’s blessing on you both. | 上帝保佑你俩 |
[48:53] | Perhaps there is some way I can be of service? | 也许我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[49:00] | Your friendship is service enough. | 你的友谊就是帮忙了 |
[49:01] | Then you shall have it. | 那你就拥有了 |
[49:03] | Tell me, do you, by any chance, enjoy the game of chess? | 告诉我 你喜欢国际象棋吗 |
[49:08] | Oh, he’s a master. | 他可是大师 |
[49:10] | Master? No. | 大师 不 |
[49:12] | But I have been known to brood over a board or two. | 但我以面对棋盘思考而著称 |
[49:14] | Wonderful. We must have a game. | 真棒 我们必须来一盘 |
[49:21] | The King. | 国王 |
[50:57] | Judas! | 叛徒 |
[51:00] | You’ll pay for yer treachery. | 你会为背叛付出代价 |
[51:02] | Murtagh. | 穆塔夫 |
[51:04] | Never draw your weapon in the presence of the King. | 不要在国王面前拿出武器 |
[51:09] | It is death. | 那是死罪 |
[51:18] | If that’s an apology, and I do hope it is, | 如果那是道歉 我希望如此 |
[51:21] | I accept with all good grace. | 我坦然接受 |
[51:25] | Jamie, dear boy, | 杰米 亲爱的 |
[51:28] | upon my word, I’m delighted to see you looking so healthy. | 我发誓 看到你这么健康我太高兴了 |
[51:33] | Ah, Mrs. Fraser, what a joyful reunion. | 弗雷泽夫人 真是喜悦的团聚 |
[51:37] | I wish I could say the same. | 我真希望我也能这样说 |
[51:39] | You cut me to the quick. | 你戳到了我的痛处 |
[51:41] | But I suppose I deserve it. | 但我想我是活该 |
[51:43] | Let me assure you, I had every intention of delivering | 我跟你保证 我本来想 |
[51:45] | that Petition of Complaint to The Court of Sessions, | 将请愿书交给最高法院的 |
[51:47] | as I had pledged to do. | 我也承诺了 |
[51:49] | It was that damned Randall. | 就是那该死的兰德尔 |
[51:52] | The brute insisted I give it to him instead. | 那个畜生坚持要求我把请愿书给他 |
[51:56] | I had no choice whatsoever. | 我别无选择 |
[51:59] | Will you ever forgive me? | 你们愿意原谅我吗 |
[52:04] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[52:06] | How true. | 太对了 |
[52:08] | What’s passed is passed. | 过去的事就过去了 |
[52:10] | What are you both doing here in France? | 你们来法国干什么 |
[52:13] | Jamie has been employed by his cousin Jared. | 杰米被他表哥杰瑞德雇佣了 |
[52:17] | The wine merchant? | 酒商吗 |
[52:19] | What a serendipitous surprise. | 真是出乎意料啊 |
[52:24] | Tomorrow I go back to England. | 明天我要回英格兰了 |
[52:26] | But I shall return shortly, and when I do, | 但我很快就会回来 那时候 |
[52:30] | I should be very interested to sample | 我很感兴趣品尝一下 |
[52:32] | some of that rare Belle Rouge port I understand he’s stocking. | 我听说他在储藏的稀有红酒 |
[52:37] | I must have a case. | 我必须买一箱 |
[52:39] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[52:41] | I’d be willing to pay 20% over the asking price. | 我愿意付开价再加20% |
[52:46] | Sold. | 成交 |
[52:48] | On credit, no doubt. | 毫无疑问是赊帐 |
[52:50] | Jamie, why don’t you take Murtagh to have a drink | 杰米 你带穆塔夫去跟我们的新朋友 |
[52:52] | with our new friend, the Minister of Finance? | 财政大臣喝一杯吧 |
[53:15] | I see you’re already cultivating important people in high places. | 看来你已经在培养身居要职的人了 |
[53:21] | How very in keeping with your character. | 真符合你的性格 |
[53:25] | Poor Jamie, he must be missing Scotland terribly. | 可怜的杰米 他肯定想死苏格兰了 |
[53:28] | I suppose it’s no longer a safe haven for either of you. | 我想那里对你俩而言都不是避风港了吧 |
[53:35] | Yes… | 是的 |
[53:37] | and so here we all are… | 所以我们都在这里 |
[53:40] | on the same side, no less… | 站在同一边 |
[53:43] | all supporters of the Jacobite cause. | 都是詹姆斯二世党事业的支持者 |
[53:46] | Of course, you being an English aristocrat, | 当然 你是英格兰的贵族 |
[53:51] | that position makes you a traitor to the Crown. | 这一身份让你成为了女王的叛徒 |
[53:56] | I see time has done nothing | 看来时间没有 |
[53:58] | to dull the sharpness of your tongue, Madame. | 削弱你的尖牙利嘴啊 夫人 |
[54:06] | Your Grace, uh, the fireworks are due to begin in a moment. | 大人 烟火表演马上就要开始了 |
[54:11] | If you must cough on someone, find a servant. | 如果你非得冲着人咳嗽 那就冲仆人 |
[54:15] | Was that a bit harsh? | 那是不是有些冷酷 |
[54:17] | Just a little. | 只有一点 |
[54:19] | Are you all right, sir? | 你没事吧 先生 |
[54:22] | Your pardon, Madame. | 请你原谅 夫人 |
[54:24] | It’s chronic, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这是慢性病 |
[54:26] | Some Althea officinalis should help soothe your throat. | 药蜀葵应该会减轻你的喉痛 |
[54:32] | Didn’t I see you talking to Mary Hawkins earlier? | 你之前是不是在跟玛丽·霍金斯聊天 |
[54:34] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[54:36] | Enchanting girl. | 迷人的姑娘 |
[54:38] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[54:39] | Where are my manners? | 我真是没礼貌 |
[54:41] | Mrs. Claire Fraser, | 克莱尔·弗雷泽夫人 |
[54:44] | may I introduce my new secretary, | 这位是我的新秘书 |
[54:46] | Alexander Randall. | 亚历山大·兰德尔 |
[54:48] | Yes, the name is not a coincidence. | 这姓氏不是巧合 |
[54:51] | Alex is the younger brother | 亚历克斯是 |
[54:53] | of Captain Jonathan Randall, Esquire. | 乔纳森·兰德尔队长的弟弟 |
[54:57] | Mrs. Fraser and your brother are very well acquainted. | 弗雷泽夫人和你哥哥是老相识了 |
[55:01] | Well, I will have to tell Jonathan that I have met you. | 我得告诉乔纳森我遇见你了 |
[55:07] | Tell him? | 告诉他 |
[55:11] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[55:20] | Your brother, he isn’t… | 你哥哥 他没 |
[55:22] | dead? | 死吗 |
[55:23] | I certainly hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[55:25] | I received a letter from Scotland this morning | 我今早收到了苏格兰的来信 |
[55:27] | that he posted only two weeks ago. | 那是他两周前寄来的 |
[55:32] | Can I be of assistance? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[55:38] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[55:47] | I suppose I… | 我想我 |
[55:49] | heard a false rumor of his demise. | 听到了关于他死亡的谣言 |
[55:52] | Jonathan did suffer wounds in the line of duty. | 乔纳森在执行公务时的确受了伤 |
[55:55] | They were not insignificant, | 那并不是轻伤 |
[55:56] | but, luckily, my brother is blessed | 但幸运的是 我哥哥 |
[55:58] | with a much stronger constitution than my own. | 比我体质强多了 |
[56:06] | How lovely. | 真华丽 |
[56:12] | Must they be so thunderous? | 非得这么吵吗 |
[56:16] | Go and fetch my carriage. | 去取我的马车 |
[56:38] | I barely heard the fireworks. | 我几乎没听见烟花的声音 |
[56:47] | What would happen when Jamie found out | 如果杰米发现黑杰克兰德尔 |
[56:49] | that Black Jack Randall was alive? | 还活着会发生什么 |
[56:53] | Would his need for vengeance eclipse our resolve | 他复仇的需要是否会胜过 |
[56:55] | to prevent the uprising? | 我们阻止起义的决心 |
[57:00] | Should I even tell him? | 我该告诉他吗 |
[57:02] | Even if I tried to keep that appalling news from him, | 就算我不想把这个令人震惊的消息告诉他 |
[57:06] | in time, he’d be sure to learn the truth. | 他迟早会知道真相的 |
[57:10] | What then? | 那时候怎么办呢 |