时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We will unite the clans, | 我们将会团结各家族 |
[00:04] | and I will lead you all to glory. | 我会带领你们迈向荣耀 |
[00:06] | Charles has landed in Scotland, | 查尔斯来到了苏格兰 |
[00:08] | and he’s gathering his army. | 正在召集军队 |
[00:09] | What will ye do, brother? | 你打算怎么办 兄弟 |
[00:10] | Whatever I can to save Lallybroch, | 尽我所能拯救拉里布洛克 |
[00:12] | Scotland, and everything that we hold dear. | 苏格兰 以及一切我们珍爱的东西 |
[00:15] | I need you to bring the men to Kingussie. | 我需要你把他们带去金尤西 |
[00:17] | As ye say. | 如你所愿 |
[00:18] | I’ll meet you there in two weeks. | 我两周后在那里见你 |
[00:19] | Colum, is Dougal with ye? | 卡伦 杜格尔在你身边吗 |
[00:21] | ‘Twas best for the clan | 对家族最有利的情况是 |
[00:22] | that my brother remain at his own estate. | 我弟弟维持他现有的身份就好 |
[00:24] | To save our clans, our country, | 为了拯救我们的家族 我们的国家 |
[00:26] | we must band together. | 我们必须团结 |
[00:27] | Let’s just go to Prince Charles | 我们直接带着拉里布洛克的人 |
[00:28] | with the men from Lallybroch. | 去找查尔斯王子吧 |
[00:29] | I canna go to the prince a failure. | 我不能以失败者的身份去找他 |
[00:31] | It’s our duty to stand up for our country, Father. | 维护我们的国家是我们的职责 父亲 |
[00:34] | I will fight, even if you will not. | 我会战斗 就算你们不会 |
[00:36] | Don’t sit there gaping at me. Go see to your men! | 别坐在那瞪着眼看我 去照看你的手下 |
[00:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:40] | What will you say about your son fighting for the Jacobites? | 你儿子为詹姆斯二世党而战 你要怎么说 |
[00:42] | He’s his own man, | 他有主见了 |
[00:43] | and that will protect me if the British should win. | 如果英格兰人获胜了 那将保护我 |
[02:25] | We left Beaufort Castle 100 strong | 我们带着一百精兵离开波弗特城堡 |
[02:27] | and traveled towards Crieff | 行军前往克里夫 |
[02:29] | to join forces with Murtagh and the Lallybroch Frasers. | 去和穆塔夫和拉里布洛克的弗雷泽家族部队会合 |
[02:33] | But our numbers dwindled along the way. | 但是一路上 我们的人数渐渐递减 |
[02:35] | Many who resented being ordered by Lord Lovat | 很多愤恨拉瓦特领主命令他们 |
[02:38] | from their families and farms deserted our ranks. | 离开家族和农场的人抛弃了我们的队伍 |
[02:42] | We’d sent Young Simon to persuade them to return | 我们派小西蒙去劝说他们回来 |
[02:45] | with the promise of land when the war was over. | 并承诺等战争结束 会分发田地 |
[02:48] | It gave them something to fight for, | 让他们有了战斗的动力 |
[02:51] | to die for. | 牺牲的勇气 |
[02:53] | If it went according to plan, all would meet up in Perth | 如果事情按计划进行 所有人将在珀斯会和 |
[02:57] | to join the prince’s army. | 加入王子的大军 |
[03:04] | Murtagh. | 穆塔夫 |
[03:05] | Pardon me if I forego the wee jig | 原谅我忘记安排 |
[03:07] | that I had planned in honor of your arrival. | 为你们接风洗尘 |
[03:10] | I woulda been gey pleased to foot it out five days ago. | 如果你们在五天前抵达 我会非常高兴 |
[03:14] | Aye, aye. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | It took us longer than foreseen coming through Corrieyairack. | 通过科里亚力克所花的时间比我想象的更久 |
[03:20] | Made me long for the days of raiding cattle. | 让我开始想念当年抢牛的时候 |
[03:24] | I didna think ye could talk | 那老混蛋连条面包都不肯施舍 |
[03:26] | that old bastard out of a loaf a bread, let alone men. | 你竟然说服他给了你这么多人 |
[03:32] | Not much to look at, are they? | 他们都不怎么样吧 |
[03:34] | Apparently Lovat’s kept his best men back at Beauly. | 显然拉瓦特把最精锐的人手都留在了比尤利 |
[03:37] | So you two have your work cut out for you. | 你们俩接下来还有得忙呢 |
[03:39] | We need to keep a watch. | 我们得派人监视 |
[03:41] | 30-odd tried to desert near Kingussie. | 有三十多人在金尤西附近试图逃跑 |
[03:44] | Wee Simon’s gone to bring them back into the fold. | 小西蒙去把他们带了回来 |
[03:47] | Oh, the Younger’s with us? | 小西蒙跟我们一伙了吗 |
[03:49] | Aye, but no with his father’s blessing. | 是啊 但是他父亲对此并不乐意 |
[03:53] | Lord Lovat remains neutral. | 拉瓦特领主保持中立 |
[03:55] | Ah, that’s the weasel I ken well. | 这家伙果然还是这么狡猾 |
[03:59] | – Wee drink to warm you up. – Thank you. | -喝点水 暖暖身子 -谢谢 |
[04:01] | Aye. | 好的 |
[04:03] | Milady! Milord! | 夫人 老爷 |
[04:07] | Fergus, laddie… | 费格斯… |
[04:09] | ye look fit. | 你看上去很不错 |
[04:09] | Murtagh’s been looking after you well, then? | 穆塔夫肯定把你照顾得不错 |
[04:11] | No, no, no, no, no, no. It’s been horrible. | 不不不 太可怕了 |
[04:13] | He forced me to mend his socks and to fetch his meals. | 他逼我给他补袜子做饭 |
[04:17] | Hey, I’m just tryna educate the lad on the finer points | 我只是想在前往高地的路上 |
[04:20] | on traveling in the Highlands. | 教育你一些小细节 |
[04:22] | All right, children. | 好了 孩子们 |
[05:04] | I’ll have a word with the ladies… | 我和女士们谈谈 |
[05:06] | try and get them to make as many bannocks as possible today. | 让她们今天尽可能多做些燕麦饼 |
[05:09] | Aye. | 好的 |
[05:13] | Mistress Claire… | 克莱尔女士 |
[05:15] | I washed my mouth out with whiskey, | 我用威士忌漱了漱口 |
[05:17] | in preparation for a big buss from you, eh? | 为了迎接你大大的亲吻 |
[05:20] | Angus! Oh! | 安格斯 |
[05:22] | Good to see some things haven’t changed. | 你什么都没变真是太好了 |
[05:25] | It’s been ower long, Claire. | 好久不见了 克莱尔 |
[05:30] | Indeed it has, Rupert. | 是啊 鲁珀特 |
[05:33] | Well, where’s Willie? | 威利在哪里 |
[05:39] | Something happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:43] | – Tell them. – The lad… | -告诉他们 -那小子… |
[05:49] | He went and got himself married… | 他结婚了… |
[05:52] | To an Irish lass. | 娶了个爱尔兰妞 |
[05:54] | Sailed off to America with the bride’s family. | 跟着他妻子一家远渡重洋去了美国 |
[05:56] | We’ll no mention that traitorous bastard’s name again. | 我们不会提那叛国贼的名字了 |
[05:59] | You know, marriage could do you all some good. | 婚姻对你们来说都有好处 |
[06:03] | Have ye no welcome for yer beloved uncle? | 你不来欢迎你亲爱的叔叔吗 |
[06:07] | Dougal! | 杜格尔 |
[06:13] | – You look well, lad… – Aye. | -你看上去真棒 小子 -是啊 |
[06:14] | Despite the misfortunes ye’ve suffered. | 尽管遭遇了这么多事 |
[06:17] | Never felt more fit. | 感觉不能更好了 |
[06:18] | Ah, and the Lady Broch Tuarach… | 还有布洛克·图拉克夫人 |
[06:21] | a vision of true loveliness. | 活脱脱的美人 |
[06:24] | Well, it wouldn’t be Scotland without you, Dougal. | 没有你的地方怎么能叫苏格兰呢 杜格尔 |
[06:28] | Colum change his mind, then? | 卡伦改变主意了吗 |
[06:31] | Is the Clan MacKenzie to join the cause? | 麦肯齐家族加入了吗 |
[06:33] | Colum’s mind is his own. It’s no concern of mine. | 卡伦有自己的想法 不关我的事 |
[06:36] | We are here to pledge our hearts | 我们是来表达我们的忠心 |
[06:38] | and swords to the glorious cause. | 为荣耀而战 |
[06:44] | What, just the three of you? | 只有你们三个吗 |
[06:46] | Well, ya didna question the lads’ strength in numbers | 他们在两百多名英格兰军人的眼皮下 |
[06:48] | when they stormed Wentworth Prison, | 闯入温特沃斯监狱的时候 |
[06:50] | in the very teeth of over 200 redcoats. | 你可没有质疑他们的人数 |
[06:52] | – It was 400, actually. – More likely 500. | -其实是四百多个 -差不多五百吧 |
[06:56] | Oh, lad… | 小子… |
[06:57] | when I heard you joined the Jacobite cause, | 当我听说你加入了詹姆斯二世党事业 |
[07:00] | I was so proud. | 我太自豪了 |
[07:02] | It was as if my own son | 感觉就像我的儿子 |
[07:03] | was taking his first steps as a man. | 迈出了长大成人的第一步 |
[07:06] | Now, I know that you and I have had our differences in the past, | 我知道我们过去曾有过不和 |
[07:08] | but I have been waiting for the day | 但我一直在等待有一天 |
[07:11] | when we would fight together on the same side. | 我们能够并肩作战 |
[07:13] | It is our time. | 是时候了 |
[07:16] | For glory… | 为了荣耀 |
[07:18] | for Scotland. | 为了苏格兰 |
[07:24] | Then I welcome yer heart. | 那我欢迎你的真心 |
[07:25] | – Aye. – And yer sword. | -是 -和你的利剑 |
[07:26] | All of you– sorely needed. | 我需要你们所有人 |
[07:28] | You can aid me in training the other men. | 你可以帮我训练其他人 |
[07:31] | Aye, it should be a simple enough matter. | 这应该挺简单 |
[07:32] | They’ve showed their worth just by joining. | 他们光是入伍 就显出能力了 |
[07:35] | Their hearts are larger and stronger than ten redcoats. | 他们的心脏比十个英格兰兵的还要强健 |
[07:38] | Maybe so, but they’re no ready for combat as they stand. | 或许如此 但他们还没准备好打仗 |
[07:41] | Have plenty of time to teach that on the march. | 行军路上有的是时间教他们 |
[07:44] | Well, they dinna march. | 他们没有行军 |
[07:45] | They walk, they stroll, they caper about, | 他们走路 散步 跳舞 |
[07:48] | but they dinna march. | 但他们没有行军 |
[07:49] | They’ll need to learn | 他们得学学东西 |
[07:51] | before they join the prince’s army. | 才能加入王子的军队 |
[07:52] | They’re still just cotters, | 他们还只是佃农 |
[07:54] | tacksmen, smiths. | 租户 匠人 |
[07:56] | Most havena even held a weapon, let alone used one in a fight. | 大多数连剑都没碰过 更别说对战了 |
[08:00] | Now, this is good ground to train upon. | 这地方挺适合练兵 |
[08:03] | So… | 所以 |
[08:05] | I’ve decided to stay here for a time. | 我决定留在这一段时间 |
[08:09] | Yer mind’s set, then? | 你已经决定了吗 |
[08:11] | Aye. | 对 |
[08:13] | ‘Tis. | 决定了 |
[08:18] | Good to see you looking so braw, Dougal. | 看你气色这么好真不错 杜格尔 |
[08:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:26] | We’ll make a fine group of Highland soldiers. | 我们会训练出优秀的苏格兰兵 |
[08:29] | No time to waste. | 时间紧迫 |
[08:47] | James Fraser taught me these drills himself. | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽教会了我这些动作 |
[08:52] | And believe me, | 相信我 |
[08:53] | I am going to teach them to you, | 我会教给你们 |
[08:55] | and you are going to learn them. | 你们用心学着 |
[09:01] | Now, form lines… | 现在列队 |
[09:04] | two. | 排两列 |
[09:06] | When you hear this… | 当你们听到这个时 |
[09:12] | Two lines, | 排成两列 |
[09:13] | one directly next to the other. | 挨在一起 |
[09:15] | Here. | 这里 |
[09:16] | Put yer toes there. Line. | 站到这里 列队 |
[09:19] | Get in line. Get in line! | 列队 列队 |
[09:21] | Kincaid, move yer arse. | 金凯德 动起来 |
[09:24] | Do ye think the enemy’s gonna fouter away | 你们觉得敌人会站在一边 |
[09:26] | waiting for ye to gather? | 等你们列队吗 |
[09:30] | And when do we get proper weapons, huh? | 我们什么时候能拿到真正的武器 |
[09:36] | First, you learn where to stand. | 首先 你们要在站哪里 |
[09:39] | Then you’ll learn how to move. | 然后再学怎么移动 |
[09:42] | And if you can manage the particulars of that, | 如果你们能都能学得会 |
[09:44] | we’ll put a sword in your hand and teach ye to kill redcoats. | 我们会给你剑 教你杀英格兰兵 |
[09:47] | But until then, form up! | 但那之前 排好队 |
[09:53] | What are you laughing at, bastard? | 你笑什么 混账 |
[10:03] | When you hear this… | 当你们听到这个时 |
[10:05] | You will face left. | 就得向左转 |
[10:08] | Face left. | 向左转 |
[10:11] | Yer own left! What is the matter with you? | 你的左边 你是怎么回事 |
[10:14] | Have ye got shite in your ears? | 你耳朵里有屎吗 |
[10:15] | Attention! | 立正 |
[10:20] | Pay attention to me. | 听好我命令 |
[10:22] | File left. | 向左转 |
[10:23] | Quick, march. | 快 前进 |
[10:33] | Ya, wee Fergus, get the ball! | 小费格斯 抢球 |
[10:35] | Okay, Fergus, show us what you got. | 好 费格斯 给我们看看你的本事 |
[10:39] | Kincaid, ye swing like a big lass | 金凯德 你挥杆就像个娘们儿 |
[10:42] | and not a very bonnie one. | 还不是漂亮的姑娘 |
[10:46] | Coming for you, corporal. | 接住 下士 |
[10:51] | – Give that a swing. – There you go. | -你来击球 -给 |
[10:53] | Right, yeah, yeah. You just want to knock it out of the park. | 对 你只要把球打出去就行 |
[10:55] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[10:58] | Mine! | 我的 |
[11:00] | Fergus. Fergus. | 费格斯 费格斯 |
[11:08] | No need to get riled, Mistress Claire. | 您别生气 克莱尔夫人 |
[11:10] | We were just playing. | 我们就是闹着玩 |
[11:12] | I asked you to get water for Milord, did I not? | 我不是让你去给老爷端水来吗 |
[11:14] | – Yes, but I was just– – I don’t care. | -对 但我只是… -我不要听 |
[11:17] | Just come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:19] | Keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[11:23] | Remember, these are well-trained, disciplined soldiers. | 记住 这些是训练有素的士兵 |
[11:27] | Come here, come here. | 过来 来 |
[11:29] | Scottish broadsword. | 苏格兰阔刃剑 |
[11:31] | Ye aim for the shoulders | 要想砍他的头 |
[11:32] | if ye’re trying to take his head off, like that. | 你得瞄准肩膀 像这样 |
[11:35] | Even every highly trained soldier has a weakness. | 就算训练有素的士兵 也有弱点 |
[11:38] | Halt! | 立定 |
[11:39] | You there, I said “Halt”! | 你 我说了”立定” |
[11:43] | Come left! | 左边 |
[11:47] | When ye’re coming short distance, | 当近身搏斗时 |
[11:48] | ye see that bastard’s throat, and ye stab it. | 你看准那混蛋的喉咙 捅上去 |
[11:51] | Right, control. | 右边 抓住 |
[11:53] | Throat, down scrape, aye. | 喉咙 大腿 对 |
[11:55] | And then you smash ’em in the face! | 然后狠狠揍他的脸 |
[11:57] | You ought to practice till it’s in ye. | 你们要练到让动作成为本能 |
[12:05] | The men are coming along nicely. | 大家训练得都不错 |
[12:07] | We should push on, join the prince with due haste. | 我们该加把劲 尽快加入王子 |
[12:12] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[12:15] | We must make a show of our allegiance. | 我们必须表现出自己的忠诚 |
[12:17] | I don’t know who ye’re surveying, | 我不知道你怎么看的 |
[12:19] | but if we meet the British now, | 但我们要是现在遇到英军 |
[12:20] | you can count on one of two things. | 只有两种下场 |
[12:22] | We get butchered in the field or have our necks stretched. | 当场被开膛破肚 或者被绞死 |
[12:25] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[12:28] | Ye have the prince’s ear, no? | 王子听你的 不是吗 |
[12:30] | I ken Charles Stuart well enough. | 我和查尔斯·斯图尔特挺熟 |
[12:31] | Aye, good, | 很好 |
[12:32] | because more clans are joining our cause every day. | 因为越来越多的人来投奔起义军 |
[12:35] | And their leaders are jockeying for position | 他们的首领都想在王子的议会 |
[12:38] | within his inner council. | 占据一席之地 |
[12:40] | We have more pressing concerns | 比起保住席位 |
[12:41] | than worrying about securing a seat at the prince’s table. | 我们还有更紧迫的事要操心 |
[12:45] | I’ll no send these cotters into battle | 我不会派这群佃农上战场 |
[12:47] | until they’re well-trained and disciplined. | 除非他们已经训练有素 |
[13:10] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[13:11] | Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. | 我的老天啊 |
[13:15] | It’s not exactly Delmonico steak, is it? | 这可不是小牛排 是吗 |
[13:18] | Ma’am? | 什么 |
[13:19] | Well, that’s what we think you Yanks | 那是我们以为你们美国佬 |
[13:21] | have for chow every day– giant steaks, | 每天吃的东西 大块牛排 |
[13:24] | baked potatoes drowned in butter, | 浇满黄油的烤土豆 |
[13:27] | tomatoes the size of cricket balls, | 一丁点儿大的番茄 |
[13:28] | and vats and vats of chocolate ice cream. | 还有大桶大桶的巧克力冰激凌 |
[13:33] | Don’t I wish. | 我也想啊 |
[13:34] | We just get K-rations, pretending to be real food. | 我们只有最低配给 假装是好食物 |
[13:37] | We call it “shit on a shingle.” | 我们管这叫”板上屎” |
[13:39] | Sorry, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[13:41] | That’s quite all right. | 没关系 |
[13:43] | I’m Claire Randall, by the way. | 我是克莱尔·兰德尔 顺便介绍一下 |
[13:45] | Corporal Caleb Grant, that’s Private Max Lucas. | 下士卡莱布·格兰特 他是二等兵麦克斯·卢卡斯 |
[13:47] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[13:50] | Airborne? | 空军吗 |
[13:52] | Separated from your unit? | 和你们的部队失散了 |
[13:55] | Yes, ma’am, ever since D-day. | 是的 女士 自从诺曼底登陆日后 |
[13:58] | There’s quite a lot of that going around. | 这种事现在很常见 |
[14:02] | Where are you both from? | 你们都从哪里来 |
[14:03] | Texarkana, Arkansas. | 阿肯色州德克萨肯纳 |
[14:05] | Yonkers, New York. | 纽约州扬克斯 |
[14:07] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[14:08] | I’m from… | 我来自 |
[14:10] | well, all over, really. | 很多地方 |
[14:11] | I’m not sure where home is, to be honest. | 说实话 我不确定我的家在哪 |
[14:15] | Anywhere but here, that’s for sure. | 肯定不是这里 这是当然的 |
[14:19] | Ma’am, can I ask you a question? | 女士 我能问你个问题吗 |
[14:22] | What kind of food is this trying to be? | 这食物应该是什么玩意儿 |
[14:26] | Well, that, Private Lucas, | 那个嘛 二等兵卢卡斯 |
[14:28] | is trying to be black pudding, | 应该是黑布丁[血肠] |
[14:30] | though you would probably call it sausage. | 但是你们可能会把这个叫香肠 |
[14:33] | Then what do you call what we call pudding? | 那你们把布丁叫什么 |
[14:37] | Pudding. | 布丁 |
[14:39] | The British and Americans– | 英国人和美国人 |
[14:40] | two people separated by a common language. | 被一种共同语言分开的两个民族 |
[14:43] | George Bernard Shaw. | 乔治·萧伯纳说的 |
[14:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:47] | My mama’s Irish. | 我妈妈是爱尔兰人 |
[14:49] | She said he’s one of the great Irish writers of all time. | 她说他是历史上最伟大的爱尔兰作家之一 |
[14:52] | Pop says he’s a Communist. | 爸爸说他是个共产党人 |
[15:09] | You all right, lass? | 你还好吗 姑娘 |
[15:12] | Ye’ve been very quiet these past few days. | 过去几天你很沉默 |
[15:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:18] | There’s just so much to do, to prepare for. | 只是有很多事要做 要准备 |
[15:24] | Aye. | 是的 |
[15:50] | “Je suis prest”… | “我准备好了” |
[15:53] | “I am ready.” | “我准备好了” |
[15:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:02] | Sorry? | 抱歉什么 |
[16:06] | Sorry for bringing you here. | 抱歉带你来这里 |
[16:17] | I want you to know, | 我想让你知道 |
[16:19] | whatever happens, we’re gonna get through this. | 不管发生什么 我们都会安全度过 |
[16:23] | I’ll make sure you’re safe. | 我会确保你的安全 |
[16:28] | I’m fine, Jamie… | 我没事 杰米 |
[16:31] | really. | 真的 |
[16:56] | About face. | 向后转 |
[16:58] | Together! | 整齐一点 |
[17:00] | By the left, quick! | 左看齐 快步 |
[17:03] | March! | 走 |
[17:06] | Halt! | 立定 |
[17:08] | Halt! | 立定 |
[17:10] | About face! | 向后转 |
[17:12] | Together, you clots, together! | 整齐一点 你们这群傻子 |
[17:17] | By the left! | 左看齐 |
[17:19] | Quick! | 快步 |
[17:20] | March! | 走 |
[17:26] | – Halt! – Halt! | -立定 -立定 |
[17:28] | Now! | 快点 |
[17:32] | Foolishness… | 愚蠢 |
[17:34] | and games– | 和游戏 |
[17:35] | that’s what ye’re thinking. | 你们一定是这样想的 |
[17:37] | No reason to learn to strut | 没理由像英格兰军人一样 |
[17:40] | and ponce about like the redcoats. | 学着装模作样地走步 |
[17:42] | We’re Scotsmen. | 我们是苏格兰人 |
[17:45] | We’re brave, and we’re strong, | 我们勇敢 我们强壮 |
[17:49] | and we have God on our side, | 而且上帝站在我们这边 |
[17:51] | so why should we waste time with all this shite? | 所以我们何必要在这鬼东西上浪费时间 |
[17:54] | Aye. | 没错 |
[17:55] | I was like-minded. | 我也曾这样想 |
[17:57] | Then I went to France, | 然后我去了法国 |
[17:59] | and I became a soldier. | 成为了一个士兵 |
[18:03] | I saw what a modern, well-trained army can do. | 我看到了一支训练有素的现代军队能做到什么 |
[18:08] | Oh, it’s a pretty sight at first– | 一开始场面的确很漂亮 |
[18:10] | seeing them all marching together | 看他们统一行军 |
[18:11] | in their neat rows and columns, | 行列整齐 |
[18:13] | music playing, banners waving. | 演奏着音乐 挥舞着旗帜 |
[18:20] | So pretty, you want to smile. | 非常漂亮 让你想笑 |
[18:24] | I laughed, too, the first time. | 我第一次看到时也笑了 |
[18:34] | Then they fired the first volley. | 然后他们进行了第一次齐射 |
[18:39] | First, you see the flash of metal in the Sun. | 一开始 你看到了阳光下的金属闪光 |
[18:46] | Together, as one, | 整齐如一 |
[18:50] | an entire line of men | 一整行人 |
[18:52] | raise their muskets, aim, and let loose. | 举起他们的火枪 瞄准 然后射击 |
[19:00] | The musket balls come tearing across the field | 火枪弹在战场上呼啸而来 |
[19:03] | like a sheet of metal rain, | 就像一场金属豪雨 |
[19:06] | cutting down men left and right without mercy. | 击倒左右的敌人 毫不留情 |
[19:13] | Sound of gunfire… | 枪声 |
[19:19] | Rolling thunder across the hills. | 就像山那边的滚雷 |
[19:22] | By the time the last of it fades, | 最后一点声响消逝时 |
[19:24] | the second volley is already on its way. | 第二轮齐射又开始了 |
[19:31] | I realized | 我意识到 |
[19:32] | it takes more than courage to beat an army like that. | 要想战胜那样的军队 仅靠勇气是不够的 |
[19:36] | It takes discipline. | 还需要纪律 |
[19:39] | It takes a well-trained soldier… | 需要训练有素的士兵 |
[19:43] | an army of soldiers. | 一支军队 |
[19:47] | Now, if we have the discipline | 现在 如果我们有纪律 |
[19:49] | to stand together, to march together, | 能一起站着 一起行军 |
[19:51] | and to fight together, then by God, | 一起战斗 我发誓 |
[19:54] | I ken we will win together. | 我们一定能一起获胜 |
[20:12] | Stand. | 立定 |
[20:13] | – Stand! – Halt! | -立定 -立定 |
[20:17] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[20:19] | Hey! That’s how you beat the redcoats, eh? | 这样才能打败英格兰军人 |
[20:24] | With a Highland charge! | 用高地冲锋 |
[20:28] | Ye take them by surprise, | 你出其不意 |
[20:31] | and ye put terror in their hearts. | 在他们心中种下恐惧 |
[20:34] | Get back in line! | 回到队伍中 |
[20:36] | Back in line now. | 立刻回到队伍中 |
[20:37] | Was only five of us. | 我们只有五个人 |
[20:39] | Aye, imagine 1,000 of us screaming, | 对 想象一下我们一千个人咆哮着 |
[20:41] | descending on the pretty redcoats | 从高地冲向排着队伍的 |
[20:44] | lined up in a row. | 漂亮英格兰军人 |
[20:46] | They’ll run like chickens. | 他们会夹着尾巴逃散 |
[20:48] | We would need surprise for the charge to work. | 那得是攻其不备才行 |
[20:52] | I doubt we’ll be that lucky. | 恐怕我们没那么幸运 |
[20:55] | Dismissed, all of you. | 全部解散 |
[20:58] | Dismissed! | 解散 |
[21:00] | Move it! Bloody sheep. | 快走 一群没用的 |
[21:04] | A word with ye, Uncle. | 我们谈谈 叔叔 |
[21:20] | Listen, lad, | 听着 小子 |
[21:21] | I ken ye’re trying to do what ye think is best, | 我知道你在尽你所能为大局着想 |
[21:23] | but I was teaching men to fight | 但我教人打仗那会儿 |
[21:24] | while you were still sucking your mother’s tit, God rest her. | 你还在你妈怀里吃奶呢 愿她安息 |
[21:28] | So I think I know a wee bit more about this than you do. | 所以打仗这事 我懂的比你多一些 |
[21:30] | No. | 不 |
[21:32] | No, you don’t. | 并不是 |
[21:34] | I ken what these men will face, | 我了解他们要面对的敌人 |
[21:36] | and I know how to prepare them for it. | 我知道如何让他们备战 |
[21:39] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[21:41] | And these are my men, my clan. | 这些是我的人 我的家族 |
[21:43] | They’ll answer to me and no one else. | 他们只听命于我 |
[21:46] | What exactly is it ye’re trying to say, lad? | 你到底想说什么 小子 |
[21:48] | I’ve been tolerant with ye before now | 我之前一直很迁就你 |
[21:50] | because I respect you… | 因为我尊敬您 |
[21:53] | because you’re my uncle. | 因为你是我的叔叔 |
[21:55] | But if you choose to fight with Clan Fraser, | 但如果你选择与弗雷泽家族并肩作战 |
[21:58] | then you’ll respect my orders without objection. | 那就得遵守我的命令 不得有异议 |
[22:03] | If you can’t abide to these terms, | 如果不能遵守条件 |
[22:04] | take yer men and be on yer way. | 带着你的人走吧 |
[22:10] | A-as you say. | 都听你的 |
[22:49] | I’ve been giving some thought to… | 我一直在考虑… |
[22:52] | Jamie’s situation. | 杰米的处境 |
[22:54] | He’s struggling… | 他很吃力 |
[22:57] | needs help. | 需要帮助 |
[22:58] | But you know Jamie. | 但你了解杰米 |
[23:02] | He’s too proud to ask. | 放不下面子去求人 |
[23:08] | Well, if you spoke to him, | 如果你跟他谈谈 |
[23:11] | made him realize that I can help, | 让他知道我能帮他 |
[23:14] | if only he’d let me… | 前提是他接受 |
[23:15] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[23:17] | Because of our agreement– | 因为我们有协议在先 |
[23:20] | the one we made in the cave at Glen Rowan Cross. | 我们在格伦洛万十字路的洞穴里定好的 |
[23:29] | I’ll wager ye never told him about that, did ye? | 你肯定没跟他说起这事吧 |
[23:32] | About my generous offer to ye? | 我曾慷慨地向你伸出橄榄枝 |
[23:35] | To look after ye as yer husband? | 作为你的丈夫照顾你 |
[23:37] | And yer promise to me… | 你答应我了 |
[23:40] | to be my bride if he died? | 若他死了 则做我妻子 |
[23:45] | My husband and I share everything. | 我跟我丈夫无话不谈 |
[23:50] | He knows about your offer… | 他知道你的提议 |
[23:53] | and he knows why I was forced to make the decision I did. | 也知道我被迫做出那个决定 |
[23:58] | And he took no issue with it? | 他完全没发火吗 |
[24:00] | None. | 没有 |
[24:03] | Well, he, uh– he is a better man than I. | 他的人品比我好多了 |
[24:11] | Truer words have never been spoken. | 总算说了句实话 |
[24:14] | I can see that ye still bear a grudge. | 我看得出你还记恨我 |
[24:17] | Let’s get one thing clear, Dougal MacKenzie. | 让我把一件事说清楚 杜格尔·麦肯齐 |
[24:20] | If I ever thought of you, then I might hold a grudge | 假设我想起过你 我也许会记恨 |
[24:23] | for all the things that you’ve done to me. | 你对我的所作所为 |
[24:25] | But I don’t. | 但我不会 |
[24:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:28] | Because of your affliction– | 因为你有病 |
[24:31] | your inability to be selfless | 你无法做到无私 |
[24:34] | because you suffer from narcissism. | 因为你患上了自恋症 |
[24:37] | If you don’t know what that is, then let me tell you. | 如果你不知道这个词的意思 我来告诉你 |
[24:40] | The term comes from Greek mythology. | 这个词源于希腊神话 |
[24:42] | Narcissus fell in love | 纳西塞斯 |
[24:43] | with his own reflection in a pool of water | 爱上了自己在湖中的倒影 |
[24:47] | and died rather than pull himself away to eat. | 最终因迷恋倒影 不寝不食而死 |
[24:51] | Your ego and your self-gratification drive your desires. | 你行事只为自尊与自我满感感 |
[24:56] | You want King James restored to the throne, | 你想让詹姆斯国王重登王位 |
[24:58] | but not for Scotland. | 但不是为了苏格兰 |
[25:00] | For your own selfishness. | 而是为了你的一己私欲 |
[25:04] | So, please… | 所以 拜托 |
[25:05] | stop trying to convince everyone of your patriotism. | 别再说服大家你有多爱国了 |
[25:07] | It’s tedious. | 听烦了 |
[25:10] | I’m not sure that you’ll grasp the meaning of this either, | 我也不确定你能听懂我这番话 |
[25:14] | but I’ll try my damnedest. | 但我尽力了 |
[25:16] | Fuck yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[25:22] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[25:25] | Oh, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[25:27] | Perhaps you’re right about me. | 也许你说得对 |
[25:30] | I do. | 我是这样 |
[25:32] | I do love my reflection. | 我确实爱自己的倒影 |
[25:35] | But make no mistake, lass. | 但别搞错了 姑娘 |
[25:38] | I love Scotland more. | 我更爱苏格兰 |
[25:41] | And I would give everything, everything I have | 我愿意付出一切 拥有的一切 |
[25:45] | or ever will have, including my life, | 将来得到的一切 包括我的生命 |
[25:49] | to see a Stuart back on the throne. | 只为斯图尔特王族的人能够复位 |
[26:01] | He’s no your friend, okay? Fight him! | 他不是你朋友 全力出击 |
[26:05] | Halt! | 立定 |
[26:08] | – Excellent. To the ground. – Up, protect your head here. | -很好 摔向地面 -向上 保护好头部 |
[26:10] | Come on, mean it! | 加把劲 认真些 |
[26:12] | Good grip, down to the ground. | 用上力道 摔向地面 |
[26:18] | I am starting to feel proud. | 我开始感觉自豪了 |
[26:20] | That’s it! | 就这样 |
[26:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:31] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[26:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:34] | Reload! | 上膛 |
[26:40] | They canna seem to grasp how to load properly. | 他们上膛掌握得还不好 |
[26:45] | Aye, and a British trooper | 是啊 一个英国士兵 |
[26:47] | can get off three shots a minute. | 一分钟能开三枪 |
[26:49] | We must teach ’em to be better. | 必须要把他们训练得更厉害 |
[26:55] | Go again. | 再来一次 |
[26:59] | Have ye noticed Claire’s been out of sorts lately? | 你注意到克莱尔最近有些状态不佳吗 |
[27:03] | One day she seems fine, in good spirits, | 前一天好好的 精神饱满 |
[27:05] | and the next there’s barely any life in her. | 第二天就没精打采的 |
[27:08] | I canna figure it out. | 我想不通 |
[27:11] | I can see she’s not been herself. | 她确实不在状态 |
[27:13] | Claire doesn’t usually beat around the bush. | 克莱尔不是拐弯抹角的人 |
[27:16] | She speaks her mind, | 她有话直说 |
[27:17] | whether you want to hear it or not. | 不管别人爱不爱听 |
[27:19] | I asked. | 我问过了 |
[27:21] | She claims she’s fine. | 她说她没事 |
[27:24] | It’s gonna take a bit more than asking to pry it out of her. | 这不是简单问几句能问出来的 |
[27:32] | Come on, you two. | 来吧 你们俩 |
[27:33] | Take aim! Fire! | 瞄准 开枪 |
[27:37] | Got something growing between yer toes there. | 你脚趾间长了个东西 |
[27:39] | Nay, just everyday filth. | 不 就是一些灰而已 |
[27:50] | This is unacceptable. | 简直无法接受 |
[27:51] | You could easily get trench foot. | 你很可能会得战壕足病 |
[27:53] | If you intend to use these feet to march, | 如果你还想用脚走路 |
[27:55] | then you need to take better care of them. | 就好好照顾它们 |
[27:57] | Well, I’ll bear it. | 我可以忍 |
[28:00] | Bear it? | 忍 |
[28:02] | Trench foot can lead to gangrene, | 战壕足病会造成坏疽 |
[28:03] | which can lead to amputation. | 那就可能需要截肢 |
[28:06] | I’ve seen it happen. | 我看到过的 |
[28:08] | Are you completely idiotic? | 你是不是疯了 |
[28:10] | Is that what you want? | 你想要这样吗 |
[28:12] | It’s a rhetorical question. | 这是个反问 |
[28:16] | Take off your other boot. | 把你另一只靴子脱掉 |
[28:20] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[28:22] | Whoa. It’s just– | 这只是 |
[28:25] | Come on, it’s just– | 得了吧 这只是 |
[28:31] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[28:33] | So, in summation, make sure to dry your boots. | 总之 要保持靴子干燥 |
[28:37] | Don’t go to sleep in your socks. | 睡觉不要穿袜子 |
[28:39] | If your feet begin to swell, | 如果你的脚开始肿胀 |
[28:41] | then coat them in foot powder | 那就敷爽足粉 |
[28:44] | and let them air-dry. | 让它们自然干透 |
[28:46] | Move your legs, wiggle your toes, | 常常动动腿 动动脚趾 |
[28:49] | anything to get the blood flowing. | 尽可能保持血液流通 |
[28:53] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[29:00] | Did you hear what I fucking said? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[29:09] | Aye, I heard ye. | 听到了 |
[29:45] | So she says to me, | 然后她就对我说 |
[29:46] | “Oh, ye’ll be expecting me to open my legs.” | “你会指望我张开双腿的” |
[29:48] | I says, “No, I’ll just kick you on the pot like everybody else.” | 我说 “不 我会和别人一样从后面干你” |
[29:56] | Easy, lads. | 没事 各位 |
[29:57] | It’s just a pack of new recruits. | 这只是一群新人 |
[30:08] | How do ten men just walk into the camp | 哨兵怎么会没有过问他们来历 |
[30:10] | without so much as a challenge from the sentries? | 就让十个人进了营地 |
[30:12] | I just smiled and waved, and they let me pass. | 我就挥手微笑 他们就让我通过了 |
[30:16] | Who was on watch? | 是谁负责警戒的 |
[30:17] | – Ross and Kincaid. – Bring them to me. | -罗斯和金凯德 -带他们来见我 |
[30:22] | Post new guards in their place. | 让新的守卫顶替他们 |
[30:24] | Jamie, did ye no hear? | 杰米 你没听到吗 |
[30:26] | I brought volunteers for our cause. | 我为我们的事业带来了志愿者 |
[30:31] | – Volunteers? – Aye. | -志愿者 -是的 |
[30:35] | Here of yer own free will, are ye? | 自愿来的 是吗 |
[30:44] | Prepared to bleed, are ye? | 准备好流血了 是吗 |
[30:50] | Prepared to leave your families | 准备好背井离乡 离开家人 |
[30:51] | and your homes for months, maybe years? | 长达数月 甚至数年了 |
[30:59] | This isn’t a war where you risk | 这不是一场 |
[31:00] | no more than your lives in battle. | 只会涉及自己性命的战争 |
[31:02] | No, no, this is treason. | 不 不 这是叛国 |
[31:05] | If we fail, | 如果我们失败 |
[31:07] | then all those that support the Stuarts | 那么所有支持斯图尔特党的人 |
[31:09] | are likely to end up on a scaffold. | 都可能要被处死 |
[31:11] | They’re true Scots. | 他们是真正的苏格兰人 |
[31:13] | Every man prepared to fight and die for their true king. | 每个人都愿意为了他们真正的国王战斗和牺牲 |
[31:16] | I much prefer they fight and live for their king. | 我更希望他们为了他们的国王战斗和活着 |
[31:21] | I’m James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser. | 我是詹姆斯·亚历山大·马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽 |
[31:25] | I command this army. | 我统领这支军队 |
[31:27] | If you do not wish to be here, then it is my order | 如果你不想参战 那就听我命令 |
[31:28] | that you leave now and return to your homes. | 现在就离开 回家去 |
[31:30] | None will think less of you | 不会有人看不起你 |
[31:33] | and no harm will follow. | 也不会有任何后果 |
[31:44] | The rest of you are dismissed. | 你们剩下的人可以解散了 |
[31:50] | Oh, the rest of us, he says. | 他说的是”我们剩下的人” |
[32:05] | I thought you agreed to follow orders. | 我以为你同意要听命行事 |
[32:07] | When did ye order me not to recruit new men? | 你什么时候对我下令说不要招新人了 |
[32:11] | We must conscript as we travel. | 我们必须边走边征兵 |
[32:14] | We need every able-bodied man in Scotland | 我们需要苏格兰每个强壮健全的男人 |
[32:17] | if we’re to win this war. | 如果我们想赢得这场战争 |
[32:20] | I’ll not reave another clan’s men. | 我不会再抢走别的家族的人了 |
[32:22] | And I’ll not force a man to risk dying for something | 我也不会强迫一个男人为了他不相信的事 |
[32:24] | he doesna believe in. | 出生入死 |
[32:26] | You and I can make them believe. | 我们可以让他们相信 |
[32:27] | No… | 不 |
[32:30] | We cannot. | 我们不能 |
[32:34] | Half of Lovat’s men already deserted | 拉瓦特半数的男人已经 |
[32:35] | at the first opportunity. | 在第一时间逃跑了 |
[32:38] | A man that fights for his own beliefs | 为了自己的信念战斗的男人 |
[32:41] | is worth ten that are forced to fight for someone else’s. | 比十个为别人的信念被迫战斗的人都强 |
[32:45] | What fine words. | 说得真好听 |
[32:47] | You know, | 要知道 |
[32:48] | all I hear is talk | 我听到的就是说 |
[32:50] | and talk and more talk | 说 说 |
[32:52] | about fighting and, uh, war and being a soldier, | 谈斗争 打仗和为士兵之道 |
[32:57] | but I don’t see any action. | 但我没有看到行动 |
[32:59] | It’s because they’re not ready for action. | 那是因为他们还没准备好行动 |
[33:00] | They need more training. | 他们需要更多的训练 |
[33:01] | Oh, and a braw job of ye’re doing of that, eh? | 你们训练得可真好 是吧 |
[33:03] | I just led ten armed men into yer camp. | 我刚刚带了十个带武器的人进入你的营地 |
[33:06] | True. Ye did. And it will no happen again. | 没错 下不为例 |
[33:11] | – And what’s to prevent it? – You are. | -怎么预防这种事呢 -你来做 |
[33:13] | You and your men are now in charge of sentry duty | 现在由你和你的人负责整个营地的 |
[33:15] | for the entire encampment. | 站岗放哨 |
[33:20] | And that is an order. | 这是命令 |
[33:25] | Done. | 好的 |
[33:27] | Get in there! | 进来 |
[33:28] | Go on, then! Get in there! | 快点 进来 |
[33:37] | You put the entire encampment in jeopardy. | 你这是将整个营地置于危险之中 |
[33:39] | But we need more men. | 但我们需要更多人手 |
[33:40] | And you’ll be punished | 明早你会因为 |
[33:41] | for your carelessness in the morning. | 你的粗心大意受到惩罚 |
[33:43] | Until then, ye’re relieved of your duty | 在那之前 你们职务解除 |
[33:45] | and under arrest. | 被捕了 |
[33:47] | Post a guard over them for the night. | 晚上让守卫看管他们 |
[34:01] | We canna abide carelessness. | 我们不能容忍粗心大意 |
[34:05] | Ross and Kincaid were neglect in their duties, | 罗斯和金凯德玩忽职守 |
[34:10] | allowing ten strangers into the camp last night. | 昨夜放了十个陌生人进入营地 |
[34:14] | For that, they’ll receive six lashes apiece. | 为此 他们每人要被打六鞭 |
[34:19] | Murtagh. | 穆塔夫 |
[34:56] | Place the rod back in the pipe. | 把杆子放回枪管里 |
[34:58] | Good, wide stance. | 很好 开脚站立 |
[35:00] | In the crick of your shoulder. | 枪与肩同高 |
[35:04] | That’s it. That’s good. | 没错 很好 |
[35:08] | Wait for my command! | 等我号令再开枪 |
[35:11] | Make sure you check your range. | 确保你检查了自己的射程范围 |
[35:13] | – Take a deep breath. – You’ll be a killing wall. | -深呼吸 -你们会形成一道杀戮之墙 |
[35:14] | – Relax. – Again! | -放松 -再来一次 |
[35:17] | – One! – Fire! | -一 -开枪 |
[35:28] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[35:38] | Appreciate you letting us hitch a ride, ma’am. | 谢谢你让我们搭车 女士 |
[35:41] | I just hope you find the rest of your unit. | 我真希望你能找到你的其他战友 |
[35:44] | The food at our field hospital | 我们战地医院的伙食 |
[35:46] | makes that chow hall look like a banquet. | 快把食堂变成宴会厅了 |
[36:02] | Oh, Lord! Help me! | 上帝啊 救救我 |
[36:06] | Oh, oh, please! | 求你了 |
[36:11] | Corporal? | 下士 |
[36:13] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[36:15] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[36:17] | – Where’s Private Lucas? – Help me! | -二等兵卢卡斯在哪 -救命 |
[36:20] | Other side of the road somewhere. | 在路对面的某个地方 |
[36:29] | We just can’t leave him there. | 我们不能就这样丢下他 |
[36:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:32] | But they’ll see us as soon as we try to cross the road. | 但是只要我们试图穿过马路就会被发现 |
[36:35] | I’ll go. I’m a woman. They won’t be able to stop me. | 我去 我是个女人 他们阻止不了我 |
[36:38] | You won’t get 5 yards. | 你都走不出五码远 |
[36:42] | Oh, God! Help me! | 上帝啊 救救我 |
[37:03] | I can see the Krauts on the left. | 我看到左边的德国佬了 |
[37:05] | I’ll try to circle around to the right, | 我试着绕到右面去 |
[37:07] | see if I can find a way across. | 看看能不能找到过去的路 |
[37:09] | Stay put. | 待在原地 |
[37:10] | I’ll be back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:37] | Oh, please… | 求求你 |
[37:40] | Please. | 求求你 |
[37:41] | Please… | 求求你 |
[37:43] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[37:44] | – Shut up. – Mama. | -别喊了 -妈妈 |
[37:48] | Ma’am, ma’am, are you okay? | 夫人 夫人 你还好吗 |
[37:51] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[37:53] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[37:55] | Come on. | 快来 |
[38:04] | What the hell are you doing down here all alone? | 你一个人在这干什么呢 |
[38:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:08] | Please, Mama! | 求求你 妈妈 |
[38:12] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[38:17] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[38:40] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 你已经尽力了 |
[38:42] | I should have tried to get him. | 我本该去救他 |
[38:45] | If you had, you would be dead, | 你要是这么做就死了 |
[38:47] | just like the soldier, the corporal. | 就像那个士兵 那个下士 |
[38:52] | I know that… | 我知道 |
[38:55] | because I told myself the same thing | 因为我也是这么告诉我自己的 |
[38:57] | right after it happened. | 就在发生这事之后 |
[39:00] | And I just… | 然后我就 |
[39:03] | closed the door on that night, | 在那个夜里封闭了自己 |
[39:06] | walked away… | 离开那段往事 |
[39:10] | and I haven’t looked back ever since, until now. | 直至今日都没有再回头 |
[39:16] | Now I look at Ross and Kincaid | 现在我眼看着罗斯和金凯德 |
[39:20] | and all the others being turned into soldiers, | 还有其他人都变成了士兵 |
[39:23] | being trained, putting up a brave front. | 接受训练 冲锋陷阵 |
[39:28] | All I can hear is Max Lucas… | 我听到的只有麦克斯·卢卡斯 |
[39:32] | crying out for his mother in the dead of night. | 在死寂的夜里惨叫着呼唤他的妈妈 |
[39:37] | And for two years… | 两年来 |
[39:40] | I’ve tried to stop this war from coming. | 我一直在试图阻止这场战争发生 |
[39:44] | Now that it’s here, | 如今它还是降临了 |
[39:47] | I’m not sure I’m ready to go to war again. | 我不确定我是否准备好再次上阵打仗 |
[39:52] | You don’t have to. | 你不用去 |
[39:53] | You fought your war. | 你在你们的战争中拼杀过了 |
[39:56] | We’ll fight this one without you. | 这次没有你 就让我们来战斗吧 |
[39:59] | I’ll have Ross and Fergus | 我会让罗斯和费格斯 |
[40:00] | take you home to Lallybroch. | 把你送回拉里布洛克的家 |
[40:02] | – No. – Claire. | -不 -克莱尔 |
[40:04] | I can’t do that either. | 我也不能那么做 |
[40:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:07] | If I–if I go back, | 如果我回去了 |
[40:10] | then it will just be like lying in that ditch again, | 那就跟蜷缩在那道沟里没什么区别 |
[40:15] | helpless and powerless to move, | 无助绝望又无力行动 |
[40:17] | like a dragonfly in amber… | 就像琥珀里的蜻蜓 |
[40:21] | except this time it will be worse, | 而且这次只会更糟 |
[40:25] | because I’ll know | 因为我清楚 |
[40:27] | that the people out there dying alone | 在战场上孤独地死去的人 |
[40:29] | are people I know… | 是我熟识的人 |
[40:33] | People I love. | 是我深爱的人 |
[40:35] | I can’t do that, Jamie. | 我做不到 杰米 |
[40:38] | I won’t lie in that ditch again. | 我不会再蜷在那条沟里 |
[40:41] | I can’t be helpless | 我再也不要 |
[40:43] | and alone ever again. | 无助和孤独 |
[40:48] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[40:49] | I hear ye. | 我听到了 |
[40:53] | I promise… | 我发誓 |
[40:55] | whatever happens, you’ll never be alone again. | 无论发生什么 你都不会再孤身一人了 |
[41:03] | I’m going to hold you to that, James Fraser. | 我等着你信守诺言 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[41:06] | You have my word… | 我向你保证 |
[41:09] | Claire Fraser. | 克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[41:47] | He’s just a bairn. | 他只是个孩子 |
[41:48] | I’m 16! | 我十六岁了 |
[41:49] | 16 or 60, | 不管十六还是六十 |
[41:51] | he just made a very credible attempt at cutting my throat. | 他刚刚差点就割断我的喉咙了 |
[41:56] | Who are ye, laddie? | 你是谁 小子 |
[41:59] | And why are ye creeping around at night? | 半夜里你鬼鬼祟祟的又在干什么 |
[42:05] | Addressed to a British officer. | 寄给一个英格兰军官的信 |
[42:08] | He’s a spy. | 他是个间谍 |
[42:09] | I’m no spy! I saw the light of your fires, | 我不是间谍 我看到你们的火光了 |
[42:11] | and when I came to investigate, | 当我来打探情况的时候 |
[42:13] | I recognized you as Red Jamie– | 我认出你了 红杰米 |
[42:16] | the unprincipled and traitorous rebel. | 卑鄙无耻的叛国乱党 |
[42:19] | Not a spy, but conveying with a British officer. | 不是间谍 还给英格兰军官送信 |
[42:26] | Who do you march with? | 你是哪支队伍的 |
[42:36] | Oh, is your arm broken? | 你胳膊受伤了吗 |
[42:38] | I thought I heard something snap. | 我想我听到什么东西断掉了 |
[42:46] | I’m quite prepared to die. | 我早就准备好牺牲了 |
[42:49] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[42:51] | Well… | 不过 |
[42:54] | I’m afraid I’m not prepared to kill ye… | 我恐怕没准备好要杀你 |
[42:57] | just yet. | 暂时而已 |
[43:07] | Who do ye march with? | 你是哪支队伍的 |
[43:11] | I want their number… | 我要知道他们的人数 |
[43:18] | And direction of travel. | 行军方向 |
[43:21] | There’s nothing you can do that will make me talk. | 我是绝不会告诉你们的 |
[43:36] | Scottish barbarian. | 苏格兰的野蛮人们 |
[43:38] | Leave him alone, you–you sadist. | 放开他 你们这些虐待狂 |
[43:42] | I resisted your advances earlier, | 之前我拒绝了你的求爱 |
[43:45] | but if you let the boy go free, | 但是如果你放了这个孩子 |
[43:48] | then I will surrender myself to you, you pig. | 我就屈从于你 你这蠢猪 |
[43:53] | Pig? | 蠢猪 |
[43:56] | You may be indifferent to your own welfare, | 你可能不在乎自己的性命 |
[44:01] | but perhaps ye have some concern for this English lady’s honor. | 不过也许你还在乎这位英格兰女士的名誉 |
[44:04] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[44:06] | I could, or… | 我可以放了她 或者 |
[44:09] | I could ravish her, huh? | 我可以强奸她 |
[44:12] | Right before yer eyes, huh? | 就在你面前 |
[44:16] | And then… | 然后 |
[44:18] | then give her to my men | 把她交给我的手下 |
[44:21] | to do with what they will, huh? | 任凭他们为所欲为 |
[44:28] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[44:34] | All right! | 好吧 |
[44:36] | Release the lady, and I will tell you whatever you wish. | 放开这位女士 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[44:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:41] | Hold her… | 抓住她 |
[44:49] | Until the boy answers my questions. | 直到这小子回答我的问题 |
[44:56] | My name is William Grey, | 我叫威廉·格雷 |
[44:58] | second son of Viscount Melton. | 梅尔顿子爵的次子 |
[45:01] | And what of the troops you’re with? | 你跟的是哪支军队 |
[45:04] | 200 infantry, | 两百步兵 |
[45:06] | traveling to Dunbar to join General Cope’s army. | 前往邓巴加入科普将军的军队 |
[45:09] | And I’ll warn you– we have heavy armament. | 我警告你 我们有重武器 |
[45:13] | 16 carriage-mounted cannon, mortars and muskets, | 16尊马车式加农炮 迫击炮和步枪 |
[45:17] | and a company of 30 cavalry. | 还有30名骑兵陪同 |
[45:19] | Much obliged for the warning. | 非常感谢你的警告 |
[45:22] | And where are these men ye speak of, presently? | 你说的这些人现在在哪里 |
[45:29] | Encamped some 3 miles to the west. | 在西边三英里的地方扎营 |
[45:35] | Take this man in the direction he says the camp lies. | 带这人去他所说的扎营的地方 |
[45:40] | If the information he gave us proves true, | 如果他给我们的信息是正确的 |
[45:42] | tie him to a tree one mile from the camp. | 那就把他绑在离营地一英里的树上 |
[45:47] | His friends will find him there tomorrow. | 他的朋友们明天会在那里找到他 |
[45:54] | If what he told us is not true… | 如果他说的话不是真的 |
[46:00] | Then cut his throat. | 那就割断他的喉咙 |
[46:02] | Gladly. | 很乐意 |
[46:04] | I give you your life. | 我饶了你一条命 |
[46:08] | I hope you use it well. | 希望你好好利用 |
[46:14] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[46:16] | I should greatly prefer not to, | 我更愿意不欠你 |
[46:18] | but since you have forced the gift upon me, | 但既然你强迫我接受了这份礼物 |
[46:20] | I must regard it as a debt of honor. | 我必须将其视作荣誉之债 |
[46:22] | I should hope to discharge that debt in the future, | 我希望未来能还清债务 |
[46:25] | and once it is discharged, I will kill you. | 之后 我会杀了你 |
[46:30] | Then I must hope, sir… | 那我得希望 先生 |
[46:33] | that we do not meet again. | 我们不要再见 |
[46:35] | A Grey does not forget an obligation, sir. | 格雷家的人不会忘记债务 先生 |
[46:38] | Move. | 走吧 |
[46:43] | Who was on watch? | 谁在监视 |
[46:47] | My men. | 我的手下 |
[46:52] | Canna let the guilty go unpunished. | 不能让犯错的人不受处罚 |
[46:55] | Dougal’s men let the boy get through the lines. | 杜格尔的手下让这小子混了进来 |
[47:00] | We canna continue with this carelessness… | 我们不能继续这样粗心大意 |
[47:08] | Not from anyone. | 谁都不行 |
[47:15] | That includes me. | 包括我 |
[47:26] | What are ye doing, lad? | 你在干什么 小伙子 |
[47:33] | It was our unshielded fires | 是我们未加掩盖的火光 |
[47:36] | that drew the lad to us. | 让这小伙子找到了我们 |
[47:38] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[47:46] | Murtagh, if you’ll oblige me. | 穆塔夫 帮帮我 |
[47:56] | Six lashes for our unshielded fires… | 因为未加掩盖的火光 抽六鞭 |
[48:01] | a dozen more for my carelessness. | 因为我粗心大意 再加十二鞭 |
[48:05] | After that, we’ll take care of those British troops | 之后 我们再干掉格雷先生 |
[48:09] | Master Grey so kindly warned us about. | 好心警告我们的英军 |
[48:51] | So what are ye plannin’? | 你们的计划是什么 |
[48:54] | We’re to slip into the British camp, | 我们要溜进英军营地 |
[48:58] | see what trouble we can make. | 看看能捣什么乱 |
[49:00] | A braw idea. | 好主意 |
[49:03] | Not you. | 你不去 |
[49:05] | You’ll remain here– | 你留在这里 |
[49:06] | sentry duty. | 值岗哨 |
[49:09] | We still have a camp to protect. | 我们还得保护营地 |
[49:15] | I stay behind, | 我留在后方 |
[49:17] | like some wretched– | 像是某个可怜的 |
[49:19] | Like some wretched soldier | 某个可怜的士兵 |
[49:21] | who’s been given an order by his commander. | 接到了指挥官的命令 |
[49:24] | Aye. | 对 |
[49:28] | That’s exactly what you’ll do. | 你就要这样做 |
[49:36] | Aye. | 好 |
[49:39] | Then that’s what I’ll do. | 那我就这样做 |
[49:45] | Good luck to ye. | 祝你好运 |
[50:32] | – Awake, are ye? – I am now. | -你醒着吧 -现在醒了 |
[50:36] | How’s your back? | 你的背怎么样 |
[50:37] | Ahh, nae bother. | 没关系 |
[50:43] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[50:46] | – Trophies of war. – Christ, Jamie. | -战利品 -天啊 杰米 |
[50:51] | I didna have time to wash. | 我没时间洗澡 |
[50:56] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[50:59] | Commando raid. | 突击袭击 |
[51:04] | Commando? Is that the right word? | 突击 是这样说的吗 |
[51:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:11] | – You went to the British camp. – Aye. | -你去了英军营地 -是啊 |
[51:14] | – Did you go by yourself? – No. | -你自己去的吗 -不是 |
[51:16] | I couldn’t leave my men out of all the fun, could I? | 我不能阻止我的手下享受乐趣 对吧 |
[51:20] | We had a very profitable night– | 我们今晚获益颇丰 |
[51:22] | cotter pins from the cannon carriages. | 炮车的开尾销 |
[51:25] | We couldn’t take the cannon, | 我们拿不走大炮 |
[51:26] | but they’ll no go far with no wheels. | 但是没了轮子它们也走不远 |
[51:30] | Couldn’t they fashion another cotter pin | 他们不能用别的东西 |
[51:32] | from something else? | 再做开尾销吗 |
[51:33] | Aye, they could. | 可以啊 |
[51:35] | But the hell a lot of good it’ll do them | 但如果他们找不到放进去的轮子 |
[51:36] | if they canna find wheels to put them in. | 这对他们也没什么好处 |
[51:43] | Our success tonight | 我们今晚的成功 |
[51:45] | was because of your selflessness, Claire. | 都是因为你的无私 克莱尔 |
[51:49] | It led the lad to confess his camp’s location. | 这让那小子交代了营地的位置 |
[51:52] | It’ll save lives. | 这会拯救性命 |
[51:54] | Because a hell of a lot of good 16 gallopers | 因为16尊炮车被困在森林里 |
[51:57] | will do General Cope stuck out in the woods. | 这可对科普将军没什么好处 |
[52:09] | You should get dressed. | 你该穿好衣服 |
[52:12] | That’s not what I expected you to say. | 我没料到你会说这句话 |
[52:18] | As much as I want you, Sassenach, | 虽然我很想要你 英格兰人 |
[52:21] | best be off. | 但我最好走了 |
[52:23] | The British camp will be waking soon. | 英军营地很快就会醒来 |
[53:18] | Dougal MacKenzie… | 杜格尔·麦肯齐 |
[53:26] | Do the honor. | 劳烦你 |
[53:28] | Ride ahead… | 策马向前 |
[53:30] | and announce our presence to His Royal Highness, | 向王子殿下查尔斯·爱德华·斯图尔特 |
[53:33] | Prince Charles Edward Stuart. | 宣布我们的存在 |
[53:36] | As you say. | 听你吩咐 |
[53:45] | No turning back now, Sassenach. | 现在没法回头了 英格兰人 |
[53:47] | I would say not. | 我同意 |
[53:50] | Je suis prest. | 我准备好了 |