时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Friend of yours? – Aye, Hugh Munro. | -你朋友吗 -嗯 他是休·门罗 |
[00:06] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[00:09] | Mary, she was assaulted and raped. | 玛丽 她被人袭击 还被强奸了 |
[00:11] | She’ll be a spinster till the end of her days. | 她直到死都会是嫁不出去的老姑娘 |
[00:13] | Judas, you’ll pay for your treachery. | 叛徒 你会为背叛付出代价 |
[00:16] | Murtagh. | 穆塔夫 |
[00:16] | Here we all are, all supporters of the Jacobite cause. | 我们都在这里 都是詹姆斯二世党事业的支持者 |
[00:19] | That makes you traitor to the crown. | 这一身份让你成为了女王的叛徒 |
[00:22] | Perhaps you have some concern for this English lady’s honor. | 也许你还在乎这位英格兰女士的名誉 |
[00:25] | All right! I will tell you whatever you wish. | 好吧 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[00:28] | Strike, and strike hard. | 全力出击 |
[00:29] | Now we shall not return unless we bring victory back with us. | 我们这一仗一定要凯旋归来 |
[00:38] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[02:25] | The Jacobite army had moved steadily south | 詹姆斯二世党的军队在普雷斯顿潘斯一役后的 |
[02:27] | during the months since Prestonpans. | 几个月里稳步向南行军 |
[02:30] | We had acquired much-needed artillery along the way, | 我们一路上得到了十分需要的炮兵 |
[02:33] | taken the English garrison at Carlisle, | 接纳了卡莱尔的英格兰驻军 |
[02:36] | and successfully occupied Manchester. | 并成功占据了曼彻斯特 |
[02:39] | Despite this, the anticipated sympathetic uprising | 除此之外 原本以为苏格兰高地 |
[02:43] | from the Scottish lowlands and northern England | 和北英格兰会爆发起义 |
[02:45] | had so far not materialized. | 然而却风平浪静 |
[02:48] | We were now encamped in northern England, | 我们现在在北英格兰扎营 |
[02:50] | awaiting further orders from Prince Charles. | 等待查尔斯王子的进一步命令 |
[03:04] | Your Royal Highness, | 王子殿下 |
[03:05] | I am aware how painful this must be for you, | 我知道这对你来说肯定很痛苦 |
[03:09] | but the truth is often vexing. | 但是真相往往是残忍的 |
[03:12] | We must turn back. | 我们必须回头 |
[03:13] | And I say we shall not. | 我说我们不要 |
[03:16] | Now, London lies within our grasp, | 伦敦现在就在我们眼前 |
[03:19] | and all we have to do is reach out and take it. | 我们只要到达并占领即可 |
[03:23] | John? | 约翰 |
[03:24] | This is no time for silence. Speak, man. | 这时候就不要沉默了 说吧 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry, Your Royal Highness. | 对不起 王子殿下 |
[03:29] | As you know, the Lord General and myself | 你也知道 将军大人和我 |
[03:32] | are seldom of like mind, | 很少站在同一战线 |
[03:33] | but I fear in this instance, | 但恐怕这一次 |
[03:36] | we speak with one voice. | 我们的看法是一样的 |
[03:41] | I must say, this is a damned inconvenient time to be conciliatory. | 你们俩挑这时候和解也太不合时宜了 |
[03:44] | And I would say the same to you, My Lord General. | 我也会这样对你说 将军大人 |
[03:46] | Fraser, you have proved to possess a sound military mind, | 弗雷泽 你已经证明自己拥有优秀的军事头脑 |
[03:49] | but I will not have my decision challenged by a junior officer. | 但我不会允许一个下级军官质疑我的决定 |
[03:52] | Do I make myself clear, sir? | 我说得够清楚了吗 先生 |
[03:53] | And what of our prince’s decision? | 那王子的决定呢 |
[03:57] | Do we not all serve him and his noble cause? | 我们难道不应该都效忠于他和他的崇高事业吗 |
[04:02] | Our orders were to march into England and take London. | 我们的命令是进入英格兰 占领伦敦 |
[04:06] | We are but five days from reaching that city, | 再过五天 我们就能抵达伦敦城 |
[04:10] | and now you order us to… to turn back | 现在你命令我们…回头 |
[04:12] | and… and retreat to Scotland? | 撤回苏格兰 |
[04:13] | Five days, gentlemen. | 五天 先生们 |
[04:15] | A mere five days is all what stands between us | 还差五天 我们就能完成 |
[04:19] | and the completion of God’s will. | 上帝的意志 |
[04:21] | It’s not the five days that concerns me, | 我担心的不是这五天 |
[04:23] | but the three British armies | 而是阻挡在我们和 |
[04:25] | that stand between us and London, | 伦敦之间的三支英格兰大军 |
[04:27] | and we don’t bloody know where any of them are. | 我们根本不知道他们在哪儿 |
[04:29] | We’re not likely to meet all three at once, My Lord. | 我们不会同时碰到这三支军队的 大人 |
[04:33] | But if we are shrewd and lucky, | 但如果我们小心点 运气好的话 |
[04:37] | we might manage to slip past them all. | 也许能从他们眼皮子底下溜过去 |
[04:39] | Aye, and if we don’t, | 是啊 但如果我们没成功 |
[04:41] | the British number 30,000 troops, | 英格兰军有三万多人 |
[04:43] | while we have mustered a mere five. | 而我们勉强只有五千人 |
[04:45] | One good fight, we’d be too weakened to carry on. | 一场大战后 我们便无法继续前进 |
[04:48] | That war brings risk should come at no surprise. | 战争必然会有风险 |
[04:52] | But if we turn back now, | 但如果我们现在回头 |
[04:54] | all hope that currently resides in the hearts of our supporters | 我们的支持者心中仅存的希望 |
[04:57] | will be filled with doubt and fear. | 都会被疑虑和恐惧替代 |
[05:01] | Is that the one? | 是这一颗吗 |
[05:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:05] | Ah, this won’t take long. I promise. | 不会太久的 我保证 |
[05:20] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[05:24] | Dinna fash yourself, son. | 别害怕 孩子 |
[05:26] | My guid freen Angus, | 我的好伙计 安格斯 |
[05:27] | he lost his front teeth when he was no’ but a wee lad. | 他小时候就丢了前门牙 |
[05:30] | A cow kicked ’em straight down his throat. | 一头牛朝他的喉咙狠狠踢了一脚 |
[05:32] | Says he didna shite for a week for fear o’ being bitten. | 据说他怕被蚊虫咬 整整一星期没拉屎 |
[05:46] | Right, who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[05:50] | I came here. | 我来到这里 |
[05:52] | I sailed from France to raise an army, this army. | 从法国长途跋涉 就为组织这支军队 |
[05:56] | It was God’s will that I do so, and since then, | 我遵照的是上帝的意志 自此之后 |
[06:00] | his hand has ever been with us. | 他的手一直与我们同在 |
[06:03] | This precious chance of victory, | 胜利的机会很宝贵 |
[06:05] | if we spurn His divine gift, there is no guarantee | 如果我们这次放弃了 以后 |
[06:09] | that it will be offered again. | 就不一定再有机会了 |
[06:16] | So is there no one among you | 所以你们之中 |
[06:18] | still willing to stand by your prince, | 没人还愿意站在你们的王子 |
[06:21] | your rightful king, | 你们未来的国王 |
[06:24] | and your God? | 和你们的上帝这边吗 |
[07:01] | One man. | 一个人 |
[07:07] | Is that all I can count on? | 只有这一个人吗 |
[07:16] | One man. | 一个人 |
[07:20] | It is intolerable! | 这简直无法容忍 |
[07:24] | I’d rather be run through by a British bayonet | 我宁愿被英格兰刺刀营碾过 |
[07:28] | and have my body buried in an unmarked grave | 被埋葬在无名孤坟 |
[07:31] | than turn back after we have come this far! | 也不愿意走到这里以后调头后撤 |
[07:38] | But I see now that I am betrayed | 但我知道现在我的朋友 |
[07:40] | by both friends and allies. | 和同盟都要背叛我 |
[07:47] | You do what you must, | 你做你该做的事 |
[07:50] | but may God damn you to hell for it. | 愿上帝为此让你下地狱 |
[07:54] | I have nothing more to say. | 我没什么好说的了 |
[08:00] | It’s all right, really. | 真的没事的 |
[08:03] | Not everyone has to get a tooth pulled. | 不是每个人都要拔牙的 |
[08:08] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么 |
[08:10] | Nothing that isn’a true. | 反正没有瞎编的 |
[08:15] | Your Royal Highness. | 王子殿下 |
[08:17] | Sir. | 殿下 |
[08:21] | Sir. | 殿下 |
[08:39] | Sorry, Sassenach. | 对不起 英格兰人 |
[08:43] | I must give the prince some credit. | 我必须为王子说句好话 |
[08:46] | Turns out he has a fighting man’s heart, | 原来他有一颗战士的心 |
[08:48] | even if his generals don’t. | 即使他的将军都没有 |
[08:50] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[08:53] | Even if you had talked them into taking London, | 即使你成功说服他们占领伦敦 |
[08:56] | might not have been able to hold it. | 或许也守不住 |
[08:58] | No. | 是 |
[09:00] | But if we had marched on London, | 但如果我们能去伦敦 |
[09:03] | then things would be different | 那事情就会和你说 |
[09:05] | to what you said happened in your history books. | 在你历史书里发生的不同 |
[09:07] | It would mean that just maybe history could be changed, | 那意味着 历史或许能被改变 |
[09:11] | but now… | 但现在… |
[09:12] | My Laird. | 领主 |
[09:15] | My Laird, is it true? | 领主 是真的吗 |
[09:17] | Are we turning back? | 我们要回去了吗 |
[09:23] | Aye. | 是 |
[09:25] | We’re going back across the border. | 我们要穿越边境回去 |
[09:27] | Home for winter. | 回家过冬 |
[09:30] | Are they… are the British after us, then? | 那… 那英军在追我们吗 |
[09:33] | Are they close? | 离得近吗 |
[09:35] | I canna say, Ross, but I’ll see you’re safe. | 我不能说 罗斯 但我会确保你平安 |
[09:40] | I promise all of ye. | 我向你们所有人保证 |
[09:43] | I’ll see ye home to Lallybroch. | 会让你们平安回到拉里布洛克 |
[09:55] | And you, Sassenach, | 还有你 英格兰人 |
[09:58] | I’ll see you safe no matter what happens. | 无论发生什么 我会确保你平安 |
[10:15] | Here you go. | 给 |
[10:16] | – That’s it, then. – All right, all right. | -那就这样 -好 |
[11:13] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:15] | Aye. | 是的 |
[11:17] | Just wanted to watch you sleep in peace for a bit. | 就是想看你静静睡会儿觉 |
[11:24] | Must be as cold as ice. | 你一定冻死了 |
[11:27] | Get into bed. | 快上床来 |
[11:39] | What was it that you were saying? | 你刚才说的是什么 |
[11:42] | Ach, nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:46] | There’s no’ much I can say waking | 我醒的时候说的话 |
[11:50] | without it sounding daft and foolish, Sassenach. | 都是些愚蠢的傻话 英格兰人 |
[11:56] | I can say things while you sleep. | 我可以在你睡着时说 |
[12:00] | Your dreams will ken the truth of them. | 你的梦会知道真相 |
[12:34] | Read this. | 念念这个 |
[12:43] | “My Lord Broch Tuarach, | “布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[12:43] | You are hereby ordered to proceed at once | 请受令后即刻继续进行 |
[12:45] | With your men to… | 带领手下前往… |
[12:47] | Inverness?” What’s this? | 因弗内斯” 这是什么 |
[12:49] | Exile is what it is. | 这是流放 |
[12:51] | They want rid of us, of you. | 他们想甩掉我们 甩掉你 |
[12:53] | O’Sullivan fears that you have too much influence over the Prince, | 奥沙利文怕王子太听你的话 |
[12:56] | and Murray, oh, he did naught to defend you. | 还有莫瑞 他可没维护你一句 |
[12:59] | They want you and me gone and gone now. | 他们想赶走我们 而且是立刻 |
[13:01] | Ballock-less bastards. | 一群没种的混蛋 |
[13:03] | “Proceed in advance of the army. | “先于大军而行 |
[13:05] | Arrange winter quarters and obtain provisions.” | 安排越冬军营与补给” |
[13:08] | Well, how? With what money? | 怎么做 哪来的钱 |
[13:09] | Oh, aye, I asked O’Sullivan that myself. | 是 我也问了奥沙利文 |
[13:12] | He just stuck his big, fat Irish nose in the air | 他只是昂着一副肥脸 |
[13:14] | and said that “His Highness’s loyal supporters | 说 “殿下忠诚的支持者 |
[13:16] | would of course extend credit to his representative.” | 当然会借款给他的使臣” |
[13:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:20] | I’ll speak to the Prince myself. | 我去跟王子谈谈 |
[13:22] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[13:23] | Murray spirited him away at dawn. | 莫瑞天一亮就悄悄带他走了 |
[13:26] | The Prince also took your horse. | 王子还骑走了你的马 |
[13:28] | He said he knew you wouldn’t mind. | 说他知道你不介意 |
[13:45] | In that case, Sassenach, | 那样的话 英格兰人 |
[13:47] | how long since you visited Inverness? | 你有多久没去因弗内斯了 |
[14:20] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[14:24] | You big bairn. | 你个胆小鬼 |
[14:26] | Angus’d rip that out with his front teeth. | 安格斯用门牙就咬出来了 |
[14:29] | He didn’t have front teeth. | 他才没门牙 |
[14:32] | He’d have used his gums then. | 那他就用牙龈 |
[14:36] | I wish I could give you a tetanus shot. | 我真希望能给你打一针破伤风 |
[14:39] | I’d take a shot at anything just now. | 现在给我喝什么酒都行 |
[14:42] | Whiskey’s the best I’ve got. | 我最好的酒只有威士忌了 |
[14:49] | – Burghers! – To the south! | -有人 -去南边 |
[14:51] | Redcoats. Grab your arms! | 是英格兰兵 拿上武器 |
[14:54] | Grab your arms! Scatter to the woods! | 拿上武器 躲进树林去 |
[14:57] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:58] | There’s no time. Rupert! Go. | 没时间了 鲁珀特 快走 |
[15:00] | Rupert, you’re with me! Go! | 鲁珀特 跟我来 |
[15:03] | Rupert, you’re with me! Come on! | 鲁珀特 你跟我走 快 |
[15:05] | Meet at the crossroads. | 在岔道口碰头 |
[15:10] | – Go. – Go to the crossroads! | -快走 -去岔道口 |
[15:14] | Go to the crossroads! | 去岔道口 |
[15:20] | Show her down! | 带她下去 |
[15:22] | Come on, Sassenach. | 快走 英格兰人 |
[15:44] | I think we’ve lost them. | 我想我们甩掉他们了 |
[16:07] | – Rupert! – Hurry up, damn you! | -鲁珀特 -快点 该死 |
[16:11] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[16:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:17] | Faster! | 快 |
[16:19] | Ride! | 驾 |
[16:27] | Bloody! | 可恶 |
[16:31] | I’m with ye, lad. I’m with you. | 我在这 小子 我在 |
[16:50] | Quick! Quickly! | 快 快点 |
[17:03] | They went this way! Come on! | 他们往这走了 快 |
[17:42] | Are you sure it’s wise for us to stop? | 你确定我们停下来明智吗 |
[17:44] | If not, Claire assures me Rupert will die. | 如果不停 克莱尔说鲁珀特一定会死 |
[17:50] | I haven’t seen any redcoats for some time. | 我有一会儿没看到英格兰军了 |
[18:00] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[18:23] | Sorry, Laird. | 抱歉 领主 |
[18:25] | I didna ken it was you. | 我不知道是你 |
[18:26] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[18:29] | Where are your horses? | 你们的马呢 |
[18:31] | Hidden in the woods beyond. | 藏在那边的树林里了 |
[18:33] | Wallace is standing guard. | 华莱士在放哨 |
[18:35] | We waited at the crossroads, but… | 我们在岔道等了 但是… |
[18:36] | Aye, it’s all right. | 没事 |
[18:37] | Make sure ours are hidden as well. | 确保我们的马也藏好 |
[18:40] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[18:41] | I decided to take a closer look at a musket ball. | 我想近距离看看火枪弹 |
[18:45] | Here, Fergus. | 来 费格斯 |
[18:47] | Take out the whiskey and the bowl. | 拿出威士忌和碗 |
[18:49] | Clear the altar and get him on it. | 清空祭坛 把他放在上面 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:55] | I have to take out the bullet. | 我必须取出子弹 |
[18:56] | It’s a miracle it hasn’t shifted into your brain. | 没有转移到你的脑部是个奇迹 |
[18:59] | It’s a miracle they didna shoot me in my good eye. | 他们没有射我的那只好眼才是奇迹 |
[19:01] | Damn it, where’s my knife? | 该死 我的刀呢 |
[19:03] | My lady. | 夫人 |
[19:04] | Well, where’d you get that? | 你是从哪里拿到的 |
[19:05] | Milord gave it to me. | 老爷给我的 |
[19:07] | Well, give me the whiskey. | 把威士忌给我 |
[19:11] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[19:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:38] | Up you get. | 起来 |
[19:41] | Oh, well, I suppose one eye is better than nane. | 我猜有一只眼睛总比没有好 |
[19:45] | Here, hold this. | 给 压住 |
[19:48] | I’ll get you a black eye patch. | 我来给你做一个黑色眼罩 |
[19:50] | You’ll be like a proper pirate. | 这样更像海盗 |
[19:53] | Pirates have eye patches? | 海盗有眼罩吗 |
[19:56] | And peg legs and a parrot. | 还有义肢和鹦鹉 |
[19:59] | What in the name of the wee man are you heaving about? | 你听说的是什么怪胎啊 |
[20:02] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[20:09] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[20:13] | Blow out the candle. | 吹灭蜡烛 |
[20:18] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[20:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:31] | You in the church! | 教堂里的人 |
[20:32] | We have your man and your horses! | 你们的人和马在我们手上 |
[20:34] | I order you to surrender in the name of His Majesty! | 我以国王之名命令你们投降 |
[20:38] | – Redcoats? – Aye. | -英格兰士兵吗 -对 |
[20:40] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[20:56] | Lay down your arms and come out, | 放下武器 走出来 |
[20:59] | or we shall fire the roof! | 否则我们对烧屋顶了 |
[21:02] | There’s not that many of them. | 他们没有多少人 |
[21:03] | We could stay and fight. | 我们应该留在这里战斗 |
[21:05] | No, they could fire the thatch in seconds. | 不 茅草一点就燃 |
[21:08] | Anyone not picked off running out the door | 要么跑出门被依次干掉 |
[21:10] | will get burnt to death when the roof caves in. | 要么在屋顶坍塌时被烧死 |
[21:13] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[21:14] | We’ll never make it. | 我们不会成功的 |
[21:18] | – No. – You have two minutes to decide, gentlemen! | -不 -你们有两分钟做决定 先生们 |
[21:22] | I’m the one with a price on my head. | 被通缉的人是我 |
[21:25] | Maybe I can bargain with them, | 也许我可以跟他们谈判 |
[21:27] | give myself up in exchange for your freedom. | 用自首换你们的自由 |
[21:29] | Och, stop being such a hero. | 别逞英雄了 |
[21:31] | If they take ye this time, | 如果他们这次抓到你 |
[21:33] | it’s a choice between the hangman and the headsman. | 不是绞死就是砍头 |
[21:35] | Better to stand and fight. | 最好还是战斗吧 |
[21:37] | Everyone here is under my protection. | 这里的所有人都在我的保护之下 |
[21:39] | If I can save you all with my surrender… | 如果我投降能拯救你们所有人 |
[21:41] | – I’ll do it. – Wait. | -我会这样做的 -等等 |
[21:43] | Perhaps there’s another way. | 也许还有别的办法 |
[21:45] | No. There isn’t, Claire, | 不 没有了 克莱尔 |
[21:46] | and we don’t have time to… | 而且我们没时间… |
[21:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:49] | Save me! | 救救我 |
[21:50] | Bloody hell, they’ve got an Englishwoman in there. | 该死 他们手上有个英格兰女人 |
[21:52] | Save me! I’m… I’m a British subject! | 救救我 我是英格兰子民 |
[21:54] | Stop! | 住嘴 |
[21:55] | Have you gone mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:57] | Look, say I’m your hostage. | 听着 说我是你的人质 |
[21:59] | They won’t fire the place with me inside. | 他们不会放火烧我在的地方 |
[22:02] | Exchange me. | 交换我 |
[22:03] | Use me to bargain with them. | 利用我去和他们谈判 |
[22:04] | It worked the last time. | 上次就成功了 |
[22:06] | With a lad. | 那是和一个小伙子 |
[22:08] | These are soldiers. | 他们可是士兵 |
[22:10] | No. | 不行 |
[22:12] | Never. | 绝对不行 |
[22:12] | You in the church, | 教堂里的人 |
[22:14] | if you have an Englishwoman in there, | 如果里面有个英格兰女人 |
[22:16] | send her out now! | 立刻放她出来 |
[22:19] | Give up our hostage? | 放弃我们的人质吗 |
[22:20] | Not likely. We’ll rather… | 不可能 我们宁愿… |
[22:24] | Claire’s right. | 克莱尔说的对 |
[22:25] | The soldiers will not hurt her. | 士兵们不会伤害她 |
[22:26] | They’ll escort her to a place of safety, then let her go. | 他们会护送她到安全地地方 然后放走她 |
[22:28] | I will not give you up! | 我不会交出你 |
[22:29] | Bring out the woman, | 带女人出来 |
[22:31] | or we shall set fire to the thatch | 不然我们就点燃茅草 |
[22:34] | and burn you out! | 逼你们出来 |
[22:35] | Yes, you will, you stubborn Scot. | 你必须交出我 你这固执的苏格兰人 |
[22:37] | I will not. | 我不会的 |
[22:39] | Am I not Lady Broch Tuarach? | 我难道不是布洛克·图拉克夫人吗 |
[22:42] | Are these men not my responsibility too? | 这些人难道不也是我的责任吗 |
[23:07] | You’ll release the Englishwoman, | 你们要放出英格兰女人 |
[23:09] | surrender your horses and weapons. | 交出你们的马匹和武器 |
[23:12] | And you leave with the lady. | 然后你带女士离开 |
[23:15] | I need your word of honor. | 我需要你的承诺 |
[23:21] | Agreed. Your hostage, what is her name? | 同意 你的人质叫什么名字 |
[23:27] | Mistress Beauchamp is her name, | 她的名字叫比彻姆女士 |
[23:29] | a widow we encountered along the way. | 我们在路上碰见的寡妇 |
[23:32] | We took her under our protection. | 我们将她置于了我们的保护之下 |
[23:33] | Your protection? | 你们的保护 |
[23:35] | I know the reputation of Highlanders, sir. | 我知道高地人的名声 先生 |
[23:38] | I must tell you, if she has been harmed, | 我必须告诉你 如果她受到了侵害 |
[23:40] | all agreements are void. | 一切协议都作废 |
[23:58] | You’re a bad liar, Sassenach. | 你不大会说谎 英格兰人 |
[24:00] | Go out there wi’ that look on your face, | 带着这个表情出去 |
[24:02] | they’ll ken something’s amiss. | 他们会起疑的 |
[24:05] | Well, how am I supposed to look? | 那我应该带着什么表情 |
[24:09] | I dinna ken. | 我不知道 |
[24:11] | Less… guilty. | 少一点 内疚 |
[24:14] | Oh, perhaps you should faint, me lady. | 也许你应该晕倒 夫人 |
[24:17] | Mm, den they… they can’t ask you question right away. | 这让他们就不能立刻问你问题了 |
[24:20] | Off you go, son. | 走吧 孩子 |
[24:22] | They’ll most likely take you to the garrison in Hazelmere. | 他们很可能会带你去哈泽梅尔的驻军营 |
[24:25] | It’s the nearest British outpost in the area. | 那是这个地区最近的英格兰哨站 |
[24:27] | They won’t want a woman weighing ’em down | 他们不会让女人拖他们后腿的 |
[24:29] | any more than is absolutely necessary, | 除非非常必要 |
[24:31] | so come on. | 所以来吧 |
[24:33] | We’ll make our way there, fetch you back. | 我们会想办法去那里 救你回来 |
[24:38] | All right. | 好 |
[24:39] | We need to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[24:48] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[24:49] | Now, you said it yerself. You’re a known man. | 你自己都说了 大家都认识你 |
[24:52] | If they recognize Red Jamie, | 如果他们认出红杰米 |
[24:54] | they won’t honor the bargain they’ve struck, so… | 他们不会跟我们做交易的 所以… |
[24:59] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[25:02] | We will find each other. | 我们会找到彼此的 |
[25:04] | Trust in that. | 相信这一点 |
[25:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:25] | Behold the Jacobite army. | 这就是詹姆斯二世党军队 |
[25:27] | That’ll be enough, Lieutenant. | 行了 中尉 |
[25:29] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[25:30] | She’s fainted from terror. | 她受惊过度昏过去了 |
[25:36] | I charge you personally | 这位夫人的安危 |
[25:37] | with the lady’s protection, sir. | 将由你来负责 长官 |
[25:50] | I urge you all, return to your homes! | 我劝大家 都返回自己的家园 |
[25:52] | Resume your lives as peaceful, loyal subjects of the crown! | 过回安宁的生活 做回忠实的子民 |
[25:56] | Oh, aye. | 好 |
[25:58] | I’ll be glad to, | 我很乐意 |
[26:00] | as soon as the true king is wearing that crown. | 前提是真正的国王登上王位 |
[26:16] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[26:17] | You’re safe, ma’am. | 你安全了 夫人 |
[26:18] | You’re under our protection now. | 现在由我们保护你 |
[26:21] | That’s a relief. | 这下我就放心了 |
[26:22] | Have you been harmed in any way? | 他们伤害你了吗 |
[26:30] | No. | 没有 |
[26:33] | No, I’m quite all right. | 没有 我很好 |
[26:34] | The lady says she’s unharmed. | 这位夫人说她没受伤 |
[26:36] | Yes, thank you, Lieutenant. | 好的 谢谢 中尉 |
[26:38] | Mount up! | 上马 |
[26:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:07] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[27:10] | I’ll look for a horse along the way. | 我会沿路找匹马 |
[27:12] | You and Murtagh gather the rest of the men. Head north. | 你和穆塔夫集合手下 向北行进 |
[27:14] | Ye dinna need two to play shepherd. | 你得再带个人上路 |
[27:15] | He’s right. I’m coming with you. | 他说得对 我跟你一起去 |
[27:17] | No. | 不 |
[27:18] | No, you’ll both help me best by seeing the men safe. | 不 你俩保护好这些人就是帮我大忙了 |
[27:21] | I’ll meet ye in Keswick, once I’ve got Claire back. | 我一救回克莱尔 就到凯斯维克找你们 |
[27:23] | You can order them. Ye cannot order me. | 你可以给他们下令 但对我没用 |
[27:25] | We’ll go and find her together. | 我们一起去找她 |
[27:26] | You’ll need help getting her out of the garrison. | 你需要有人帮你从驻军营中救出她 |
[27:28] | If it canna be me, | 如果不用我 |
[27:29] | Murtagh will do well enough. | 穆塔夫绝对是个得力帮手 |
[27:31] | Godspeed, lad. | 祝你一切顺利 小伙子 |
[27:33] | Bring our lass back safe. | 将她安然无恙救回来 |
[27:36] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[27:37] | When you find her, | 你找到她时 |
[27:39] | give her a wink for me, aye? | 代我向她抛个媚眼 |
[27:48] | It didn’t take long to lose my sense of direction | 我们一路夜行 |
[27:50] | as we rode through the night. | 我很快失去了方向感 |
[27:53] | I knew I ought to be leaving some sort of sign | 我知道我该留下记号 |
[27:55] | for him to follow, | 以便他追寻 |
[27:57] | but unfortunately, I was short of bread crumbs. | 但可惜 我没”面包屑”可撒[做不了记号] |
[28:01] | We’ll stop for the night in Crich, Mrs. Beauchamp. | 我们会在克里奇留宿一晚 比彻姆女士 |
[28:03] | The horses have gone as far as they can. | 马匹们已经尽力在赶路了 |
[28:48] | Right outside. | 就在门外 |
[29:04] | Mugs of beer all around, | 酒水就在你们眼前 |
[29:07] | and your lady too. | 这位夫人也是 |
[29:09] | Hey, we’ll need food as well. | 我们还需要食物 |
[29:12] | – Here you go, ma’am. – Thank you. | -给 夫人 -谢谢 |
[29:15] | Good, aye? | 不错吧 |
[29:18] | Dispatch has just arrived for you, sir. | 您有快信 长官 |
[29:20] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[29:26] | You look like you could do with warming up. | 你看起来需要暖暖身子 |
[29:46] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[29:49] | It’s time to go, madam. | 该走了 夫人 |
[29:58] | Where’s the captain? | 那个队长呢 |
[29:59] | He received orders to proceed to Keswick, | 他接到前往凯斯维克的命令 |
[30:01] | and he left during the night. | 昨夜就动身离开了 |
[30:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:04] | Captain has said I was to escort you to Bellmont | 队长嘱咐我把你护送到贝尔莫特 |
[30:06] | before we rejoin him. | 再跟他会合 |
[30:08] | Bellmont? | 贝尔莫特 |
[30:11] | Bellmont? | 贝尔莫特 |
[30:13] | But I thought we were going to the garrison at Hazelmere. | 我们不是去哈泽梅尔的驻军营吗 |
[30:15] | Fortunes of war. | 正值战争时期 |
[30:16] | Bellmont’s closer and along the road to Keswick. | 贝尔莫特更近些 跟凯斯维克还顺路 |
[30:18] | I wouldn’t worry. | 你不用担心 |
[30:19] | It’s a big house owned by a rich Englishman. | 那是一位英格兰富商的宅邸 |
[30:22] | He’ll give you refuge, I’m sure. | 他肯定会为你提供庇护 |
[30:35] | Get away there. | 滚开 |
[30:40] | Lieutenant Barnes, really. | 伯恩斯中尉 你不是吧 |
[30:42] | I’m shocked that a king’s officer would behave in such an unchristian manner. | 我很震惊一位军官竟如此冷漠粗野 |
[30:45] | Ma’am, I thought he meant to do you harm. | 夫人 我以为他想伤害你 |
[30:47] | Are you all right, sir? | 你没事吧 先生 |
[30:49] | I apologize for the lieutenant’s beastly behavior. | 我为中尉如此残暴的行为道歉 |
[30:53] | Here, let me help you up. | 来 我扶你起来 |
[30:55] | Jamie’s looking for me at Hazelmere. | 杰米在哈泽梅尔找我 |
[31:00] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不明白 |
[31:01] | why we’re going to Bellmont instead of Hazelmere. | 我们为何去贝尔莫特 而不是哈泽梅尔 |
[31:03] | Captain’s orders, ma’am, | 这是队长的命令 夫人 |
[31:04] | as I said. | 我说过了 |
[31:06] | Very well, then. | 那好吧 |
[31:07] | Bellmont it is. | 就去贝尔莫特 |
[31:22] | Attention! | 立正 |
[31:37] | Who did you say lives here? | 你说谁住在这里 |
[31:40] | Do I have the honor of addressing the Duke of Sandringham? | 我能荣幸地为你引见桑德林罕姆公爵吗 |
[31:47] | You do, indeed. | 当然可以 |
[31:49] | But the honor is all mine, Lieutenant. | 但荣幸的人是我 中尉 |
[31:54] | I do so treasure any opportunity to aid one of the king’s officers, | 我很珍惜任何能够协助英格兰军官的机会 |
[31:59] | especially in these difficult times. | 特别是非常时期 |
[32:02] | How may I be of assistance to you? | 有什么我能效劳的 |
[32:04] | This is for you, Your Grace, from my commander. | 这是我的指挥官给您的信 大人 |
[32:07] | He requests your courtesy | 他希望您能送个人情 |
[32:09] | in giving temporary shelter to Mrs. Beauchamp, | 让比彻姆女士暂时在这里避难 |
[32:11] | an English gentlewoman we rescued last night. | 她是我们昨晚救出的一位英格兰贵妇 |
[32:16] | My dear Mrs. Beauchamp, | 亲爱的比彻姆夫人 |
[32:19] | I should be delighted to offer you the hospitality of my humble home. | 我很乐意留你在寒舍做客 |
[32:24] | I thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢您 大人 |
[32:25] | My commander will be most obliged. | 我的指挥官会非常感激 |
[32:29] | Good day, ma’am. | 日安 夫人 |
[32:38] | I need a drink | 我想要些喝的 |
[32:40] | and something to eat, | 和一些吃的 |
[32:42] | and so do you, from your appearance. | 从你的气色来看 你也需要 |
[32:44] | Rescued, did he say? | 他说你是被救下来的 |
[32:45] | Rescued from what? | 从什么手里救下来的 |
[32:47] | Rabid bears? | 从巨熊手里吗 |
[32:48] | Highlanders. | 高地人 |
[32:49] | Much the same thing. | 差不多 |
[32:53] | You mentioned a drink? | 你之前提到了喝的 |
[33:06] | I’ll take the gray one. | 我拿下灰色那匹 |
[33:07] | You take the other. | 你拿下另一匹 |
[33:09] | So, now we’re traitors, murderers, and horse thieves. | 现在我们成了叛徒 凶手和偷马贼 |
[33:14] | Tell me, does it ever occur to you that taking Claire to wife | 告诉我 你有没有想过娶克莱尔 |
[33:17] | might not ha’ been the wisest thing you ever did? | 可能不是你做的最明智的决定 |
[33:20] | No. | 没有 |
[33:23] | It doesn’t. | 从没有过 |
[33:28] | And then they suddenly changed their minds | 他们突然就改变了主意 |
[33:31] | and brought me here. | 把我带到了这里 |
[33:36] | You have only the one servant, Your Grace? | 你只有这一个仆人 大人 |
[33:38] | Well, I do still have my valet. | 我是还留着我的贴身男仆 |
[33:41] | But I’m afraid things are | 但恐怕现在 |
[33:44] | a bit tight at the moment. | 情况有些紧张 |
[33:47] | The cook is only here three days a week. | 厨师一周只来三次 |
[33:51] | You’ve brightened my outlook considerably by being here. | 你的到来让寒舍蓬荜生辉 |
[33:55] | Why did you pretend not to recognize me? | 为什么你假装不认识我 |
[33:58] | It’s not that I’m not grateful, | 不是我不感激 |
[34:00] | but I was afraid you’d just blurt out my real name. | 但我怕你会脱口而出我的真名 |
[34:03] | Oh, the last thing I would do, my dear, is to blurt. | 亲爱的 我说话绝对不会脱口而出 |
[34:08] | But how could I possibly commit such a lovely woman to the tower? | 我怎么可能把这么美丽的女人关进高塔 |
[34:11] | So damp. | 那里那么潮湿 |
[34:13] | Quite took all the curls out of my wig | 我上次去那里时 |
[34:16] | the last time I was there. | 几乎夺走了我所有生气 |
[34:17] | But I suppose you don’t have to suffer these inconveniences, do you? | 但我想你不必遭受这些痛苦不是吗 |
[34:21] | When were you a guest at the Tower of London? | 你什么时候去过伦敦塔 |
[34:24] | And for what? | 为什么去那里 |
[34:25] | Only a misunderstanding, I can assure you. | 这只是个误会 我向你保证 |
[34:29] | Don’t suppose this misunderstanding | 这个误会该不会是 |
[34:30] | had something to do with your loyalties. | 和你的忠诚有关 |
[34:33] | Quite, | 差不多 |
[34:34] | which is why the army has virtually made a ring | 所以军队最终包围了 |
[34:38] | around my estate. | 我的房子 |
[34:40] | What, more soldiers than there are out front? | 怎么 还有士兵 比门外这些还要多吗 |
[34:43] | Oh, my, yes. | 是的 |
[34:43] | They think they’re being inconspicuous, but really, | 他们以为他们隐藏得很好 但说真的 |
[34:46] | with those coats? | 那外套太显眼了 |
[34:49] | They claim that they’re resting and resupplying | 他们声称他们在进行出发前的 |
[34:52] | before they move on. | 修整和补给 |
[34:53] | In fact, I’m being watched. | 但实际上 我被监视了 |
[34:58] | Every entrance of this house is being watched. | 这房子的每一个入口都被监视了 |
[35:02] | I’m still suspected of being a Jacobite. | 我仍有是詹姆斯二世党人嫌疑 |
[35:05] | I assume that your dashing husband | 我想你那伟大的丈夫 |
[35:09] | must be intent on rescuing you | 即使是现在 |
[35:13] | even as we speak. | 一定在试图救你 |
[35:16] | It would be safe to assume so, yes. | 我想 是的 |
[35:19] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[35:20] | Well, as I want to be rescued too, | 因为我也希望获救 |
[35:22] | I’m coming with you, | 我要和你一起走 |
[35:24] | and that couldn’t happen if I had told the soldiers your name. | 如果我告诉了士兵你的真名 就走不了了 |
[35:26] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:28] | You’re what? | 你说什么 |
[35:29] | You must know. You’ve always known | 你要知道 你一定知道 |
[35:32] | that in my heart, I’m a Jacobite. | 在我内心深处 我是詹姆斯二世党人 |
[35:34] | I’m reasonably sure you don’t have a heart. | 我相信你没有心 |
[35:37] | Now, why would Jamie rescue you? | 为什么杰米要救你 |
[35:39] | Because I doubt that the dear lad | 因为我怀疑这小伙子 |
[35:41] | knows where you actually are. | 是否清楚你的所在 |
[35:44] | How could he? | 他怎么可能知道 |
[35:44] | The only way that he could know your location | 他能知道你所在的唯一途径 |
[35:47] | is through my good offices. | 就是通过我的调停 |
[35:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[35:50] | Are you so sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[35:52] | Perhaps he’s riding through the front gates | 或许他现在正骑着马 |
[35:54] | in this very moment. | 穿过大门呢 |
[35:55] | Oh, I certainly hope he isn’t, because if so, | 我希望他不要 因为如果是这样 |
[35:59] | he’ll find himself in a trap. | 他会发现自己落入了陷阱 |
[36:03] | So what do you propose? | 你有什么建议 |
[36:05] | I know a man who can get notes past the soldiers. | 我认识一个人可以通过士兵传信 |
[36:09] | In return, though, | 但作为回报 |
[36:10] | I must have your word that Jamie will extract me | 你要向我保证杰米会带我脱离 |
[36:13] | from my present situation | 现在的处境 |
[36:15] | and deposit me in some safe haven. | 把我安置到一个安全舒适的地方 |
[36:19] | I’m confident that Jamie will honor his wife’s promise. | 我相信杰米会遵守他妻子许下的诺言 |
[36:24] | Fine. | 好 |
[36:26] | But I’ll need some paper and a quill. | 但我需要纸笔 |
[36:30] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[36:43] | Gaelic? | 盖尔语 |
[36:44] | Do you speak that barbarous tongue? | 你会说这种蛮夷的语言 |
[36:47] | We both know that messages are frequently intercepted. | 我们都清楚信息很容易被截获 |
[36:51] | But if you don’t trust me, | 如果你不相信我 |
[36:52] | I’m certainly happy to write it in English | 我也很乐意用英语写 |
[36:53] | and just hope that your messenger boy | 求上天保佑你那信使 |
[36:55] | doesn’t get caught. | 不会被抓 |
[36:57] | You wound me, madam. | 你伤了我的心 夫人 |
[37:00] | Your messenger is not to go anywhere near Jamie. | 你的信使不会接近杰米 |
[37:02] | He is to deliver this to a beggar named Munro, | 他要给这个叫做门罗的乞丐送信 |
[37:05] | who can be found on the road | 能在克里奇 |
[37:06] | somewhere between Crich and the garrison at Hazelmere. | 和哈泽梅尔的驻军地之间的路上找到他 |
[37:09] | If you get this message to him, | 如果你把信送到他手里 |
[37:10] | he will find Jamie. | 他会找到杰米 |
[37:13] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[37:16] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[37:17] | I knew I was forgetting something. | 我就知道我忘了什么 |
[37:20] | Such a happy reunion. | 真是高兴的大团圆 |
[37:22] | My lovely goddaughter has | 我可爱的教女 |
[37:23] | some exciting news of her own. | 自己也有好消息 |
[37:25] | She’s to be married. | 她要结婚了 |
[37:27] | You’re his goddaughter? | 你是他的教女 |
[37:30] | Well, she’s certainly not a blood relative. | 她肯定不是我的血亲 |
[37:33] | I’m sure you do have a great deal to say to each other. | 我相信你们一定有很多话要说 |
[37:36] | I have some correspondence to dispatch | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[37:40] | if you’ll excuse me. | 我有些急信要发 |
[37:46] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[37:57] | Mary, what are we doing down here? | 玛丽 你在这里做什么 |
[37:59] | This is the only place I can speak | 只有在这里说话 |
[38:00] | without feeling like I’m being listened to or watched. | 我才不会感觉被人窃听和监视着 |
[38:06] | Oh, Claire, you have to help me. | 克莱尔 你得帮帮我 |
[38:07] | I can’t marry Mr. Granger. I just can’t. | 我不能嫁给格兰杰先生 不能 |
[38:09] | Who’s Mr. Granger? | 格兰杰先生是谁 |
[38:10] | The man my godfather’s promised me to… | 我的教父许诺要把我嫁给他 |
[38:12] | a wealthy merchant who wishes to attach himself | 一个希望跻身公爵家族的 |
[38:14] | to the family of a duke, | 阔绰商人 |
[38:17] | even if it does mean marrying soiled goods. | 哪怕这意味着要娶已遭玷污之身 |
[38:21] | A loyalist, I’ll wager. | 我赌他是个忠于皇室的人 |
[38:23] | Yes, I suppose so. | 我想是的 |
[38:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:25] | Trying to play the British side | 借着把自己的教女嫁给 |
[38:26] | by having his goddaughter marry a supporter of the king. | 国王的支持者来跟英格兰表忠心 |
[38:28] | I don’t care why. I just can’t do it. | 我不在乎原因 我就是做不到 |
[38:30] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[38:32] | I will speak to your godfather. | 我会跟你教父谈谈 |
[38:34] | But he just made a decision | 不过他刚刚做了个决定 |
[38:35] | that means you might not have to marry a loyalist. | 这意味着你也许不用嫁给一个忠皇派 |
[38:38] | Oh, would you? | 真的吗 |
[38:39] | Thank you, Claire. Thank you so very much. | 谢谢你 克莱尔 太感谢了 |
[38:47] | Munro? | 门罗 |
[38:48] | Are you Munro? | 你是门罗吗 |
[38:51] | Good evening to you, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[38:53] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[38:54] | I’m looking for a beggar called Munro. | 我在找一个叫门罗的乞丐 |
[38:56] | I understand he may be on this road. | 我想他可能在这条路上 |
[38:58] | I’m not likely to be asking the names of beggars. | 我可不会打听乞丐的名字 |
[39:00] | But have you seen any beggars on this road? | 那你在这条路上见到过乞丐吗 |
[39:03] | I passed an odd little fellow | 我从一个小老头身边经过 |
[39:04] | in a slouch hat and a raggedy coat | 他戴着宽边软呢帽 衣衫褴褛 |
[39:06] | about half a mile back. | 就在半英里路之前 |
[39:07] | Could have been a beggar. | 可能就是个乞丐 |
[39:09] | Much obliged. | 多谢 |
[39:24] | You there! | 叫你呢 |
[39:25] | Are you Munro? | 你是门罗吗 |
[39:29] | Wait! Wait! Munro! | 等等 等等 门罗 |
[39:32] | I’m looking for… | 我在找 |
[39:38] | I’ve been sent by the Duke of Sandringham | 桑德林罕姆公爵派我来 |
[39:40] | to give you a letter. | 给你送一封信 |
[39:48] | It was written by a Lady Claire Beauchamp | 写信人是克莱尔·比彻姆夫人 |
[39:52] | for a James Fraser. | 收信人是詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[39:58] | Customarily, I’d be given a tip on delivery. | 按照惯例 我应该得到送信费的 |
[40:09] | Mrs. Beauchamp. | 比彻姆太太 |
[40:11] | Tired of Mary so soon? | 这么快就厌烦玛丽了 |
[40:13] | Not that I blame you. | 我并不怪你 |
[40:14] | Actually, I wanted to speak with you | 实际上 我是想和你说话 |
[40:16] | about your plans for her marriage. | 说说你对她婚姻的打算 |
[40:18] | No discussion is necessary. | 没什么可讨论的 |
[40:19] | The die is cast; the bargain is struck. | 木已成舟 覆水难收 |
[40:23] | You’ll be pleased to hear | 你会很高兴听到 |
[40:24] | that I’ve been speaking outside to the commander, | 我已经和外面的指挥官谈过了 |
[40:26] | who’s agreed to withdraw the soldiers. | 他已经同意撤回士兵 |
[40:29] | But I thought they were here keeping an eye on you. | 我还以为他们在这是为了监视你的 |
[40:32] | Well, they may not be very far away | 他们也许走不远 |
[40:34] | or for very long, | 也走不久 |
[40:35] | but they will go. | 不过他们会走 |
[40:37] | I mean, I am still a duke. | 我可还是个公爵 |
[40:57] | Are you all right, madam? | 你还好吗 夫人 |
[40:59] | You seem perturbed in some way. | 你看起来有点不安啊 |
[41:03] | How long has this man been in your employ? | 这个人在你这工作多久了 |
[41:06] | Well, I hired him in Paris. | 我在巴黎雇的他 |
[41:08] | You’re not thinking of stealing him away for your husband. | 你不会想替你丈夫把他撬走吧 |
[41:11] | Danton is very loyal to me. | 丹顿可是对我忠心耿耿的 |
[41:14] | When did you hire him in Paris? | 你什么时候在巴黎雇的他 |
[41:17] | What an odd q… | 真是个奇怪的… |
[41:22] | She recognizes you! | 她认出你了 |
[41:24] | Your Grace, I promise you I took all precautions. | 大人 我保证我已经做得非常谨慎了 |
[41:27] | You! | 是你 |
[41:29] | You put them up to it? | 是你派他们干的 |
[41:31] | Your own goddaughter? | 对你自己的教女 |
[41:33] | Yes, well, that was unfortunate. | 是的 纯属运气不佳 |
[41:37] | There was never any intent that you should be killed, | 没有人要置你于死地 |
[41:41] | Mrs. Fraser. | 弗雷泽夫人 |
[41:43] | That was the comte’s original desire, to be sure. | 那毫无疑问是伯爵的初衷 |
[41:47] | Comte? | 伯爵 |
[41:48] | The Comte St. Germain? | 圣日耳曼伯爵 |
[41:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:52] | I understand that you killed him yourself. | 我知道你是亲手杀了他的 |
[41:56] | I’d dearly love to have the details of that encounter. | 我非常想知道这桩事的详细经过 |
[42:02] | I owed him a rather large sum of money, you see, | 我欠了他一笔数目不小的钱 |
[42:06] | and I had no immediate means of payment, | 而我又没有办法马上还给他 |
[42:08] | but I was horrified by the notion | 不过他想对你这样美貌的女人 |
[42:11] | of disposing of such a delightful woman. | 采取的处置方式让我颇感震惊 |
[42:15] | Such a waste. | 多浪费啊 |
[42:17] | So I managed to persuade Monsieur le Comte | 于是我劝服了伯爵大人 |
[42:21] | that simply having you raped | 让你被强奸 |
[42:23] | was sufficient revenge for the loss of his goods. | 就足以作为他因损失货物对你的报复了 |
[42:27] | You should really be very grateful to me. | 你真该好好感谢我 |
[42:33] | You could so easily be dead by now. | 否则你可能早就已经死了 |
[42:37] | And you still could be, madam, | 现在你也可能会死 夫人 |
[42:41] | easily. | 轻而易举 |
[42:43] | No, you’re going to regret sending your guards away | 一旦杰米到了这里 你会为支开卫兵 |
[42:46] | once Jamie gets here. | 而后悔的 |
[42:47] | I didn’t send them very far away. | 我可没让他们走远 |
[42:49] | When I told the captain that I was expecting Red Jamie, | 当我告诉队长我等的是红杰米的时候 |
[42:54] | he made himself a bit less conspicuous | 他就更为隐蔽 |
[42:57] | to help lure your husband into my trap. | 来引诱你丈夫到我的陷阱里 |
[43:03] | Proving myself loyal to the crown | 通过交出红杰米 |
[43:04] | by turning over Red Jamie | 和他卖国求荣的英格兰妻子 |
[43:06] | and his traitorous English wife | 来证明我对国王的忠心 |
[43:09] | offers a much more permanent way | 可比我去四处游说 |
[43:12] | of correcting misperception of my motives | 来消除大家对我行为动机的误会 |
[43:18] | than going on the run. | 来得牢靠多了 |
[43:24] | You could be hanged side by side. | 没准你们能肩并肩上绞刑架 |
[43:29] | So romantic. | 多浪漫 |
[43:39] | Take Mrs. Fraser to her room. | 把弗雷泽夫人带到她的房间里去 |
[43:52] | And lock her in. | 把她锁在里面 |
[44:19] | Hugh. | 休 |
[44:26] | What the devil are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[44:35] | What’s that now? | 那是什么 |
[44:37] | Says it’s a letter from Claire. | 说是克莱尔寄的信 |
[44:41] | He got it from a messenger. | 他从信使那里拿到的 |
[44:43] | Is that supposed to be Gaelic? | 那是盖尔语吗 |
[44:45] | At least, it’s trying to be. | 至少是在模仿 |
[44:46] | – What’s that word? – “Sighdran.” | -那个词是什么 -赛德兰 |
[44:48] | That’s not a word. | 那根本不是词 |
[44:50] | I think she means soldiers. | 我觉得她说的是士兵 |
[44:54] | I think she means soldiers around the house. | 我觉得她说的是房子周围的士兵 |
[44:56] | The word order’s all back to front. | 词序是前后倒置的 |
[44:59] | You can give her lessons later. | 你可以之后教她 |
[45:01] | “S” “S.” | |
[45:03] | She’s with Sandringham? | 她和桑德林罕姆在一起 |
[45:06] | That man’s the original bad penny. | 那人可不受欢迎 |
[45:09] | You know where Bellmont House is? | 你知道贝尔莫特宅子在哪里 |
[45:12] | We go, huh? | 我们去吧 |
[45:14] | Aye. | 好 |
[45:16] | She’s even misspelled “Help.” | 她连”救命”都拼错了 |
[45:45] | Hugh? | 休 |
[45:54] | – Mary! – What are you doing? | -玛丽 -你干什么 |
[45:55] | Why are you locked in? | 你为什么被锁在这里 |
[45:56] | I don’t have time to explain everything now. | 我现在没时间解释一切 |
[45:58] | I have to get out of here and get word to Jamie. | 我得离开这里 给杰米报信 |
[46:00] | Take me with you. | 带我一起走 |
[46:01] | All right, but you have to help me. | 好 但你得帮我 |
[46:04] | I think Jamie is on his way, | 杰米应该在过来的路上了 |
[46:05] | but there are soldiers hiding in the grounds. | 但这里有士兵埋伏 |
[46:07] | I’ll go out through the kitchen; | 我走厨房出去 |
[46:08] | you go out the front way. | 你走大门 |
[46:09] | There’s a beggar in the garden. | 花园里有个乞丐 |
[46:10] | A beggar? | 乞丐 |
[46:11] | Yes, but he’s a friend. His name is Hugh Munro. | 是的 但他是个朋友 他叫休·门罗 |
[46:14] | If you find him first, | 如果你先找到他 |
[46:15] | then you have to tell him to warn Jamie. | 那你就得让他警告杰米 |
[46:16] | It’s a trap. He can’t come anywhere near the house. | 这是个陷阱 他不能来房子附近 |
[46:19] | Me, go out in the night to meet a filthy beggar? | 我半夜出去跟肮脏的乞丐见面 |
[46:21] | Oh, Claire, I couldn’t. I couldn’t possibly. | 克莱尔 我做不到 |
[46:22] | For God sakes! Fine. | 天啊 好吧 |
[46:24] | Then stay here, but be quiet. | 那就待在这里 但是别出声 |
[47:21] | Good evening, my dear. | 晚上好 亲爱的 |
[47:23] | Do forgive the informality. | 原谅我的不拘礼节 |
[47:26] | I wasn’t expecting a guest. | 我没料到会有客人来 |
[47:30] | Nothing worse than going to bed on an empty stomach, | 没什么比饿着肚子睡觉更糟糕的了 |
[47:33] | don’t you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[47:37] | Do join me. | 一起来吧 |
[47:57] | Did you truly strike down the comte | 你真的在国王面前 |
[47:59] | in front of the king himself, | 杀死了伯爵吗 |
[48:01] | or was it at the king’s order? | 还是那是国王的命令 |
[48:05] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[48:07] | I doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[48:09] | Comte is a most distasteful man. | 伯爵是个特别讨厌的人 |
[48:11] | No sense of humor whatever. | 根本没有幽默感 |
[48:20] | Perhaps I shall have something to eat. | 也许我的确该吃点东西 |
[48:22] | It’s going to be a very long night. | 今晚会很漫长 |
[48:24] | The time will move swiftly with such a charming companion. | 有这么迷人的伴侣 时间会过得很快 |
[48:28] | One rumor was that you cast a spell on Comte | 有谣言说你对伯爵施咒了 |
[48:33] | and that his heart just stopped. | 他的心脏就停跳了 |
[48:38] | What the devil are you doing here? | 你到底在这里干什么 |
[48:44] | I just wanted something to eat. | 我只是想找点吃的 |
[48:56] | Just go to bed. | 去睡觉吧 |
[48:58] | Now. | 快走 |
[49:01] | Lady Broch Tuarach and I | 布洛克·图拉克夫人和我 |
[49:03] | are having a most amusing conversation. | 正相谈甚欢呢 |
[49:33] | Claire’s downstairs in the kitchen. | 克莱尔在楼下的厨房 |
[49:34] | Tell Jamie it’s a trap. | 告诉杰米这是陷阱 |
[49:35] | Where are you going, little mouse? | 你要去哪里 小老鼠 |
[49:43] | Ah, let go of me, you brute, | 放开我 野蛮人 |
[49:45] | or I’ll tell my godfather how you grabbed me. | 不然我告诉我教父你抓着我不放 |
[50:02] | Stand and watch here. | 在这里守着 |
[50:29] | My personal favorite | 我最爱的谣言是 |
[50:30] | has you turning a broomstick into a poisonous serpent | 你把扫帚变成了一条毒蛇 |
[50:33] | and commanding it to attack the comte, | 指挥它攻击伯爵 |
[50:36] | sort of like a latter-day Pharaoh and Moses… | 就像是近代的法老和摩西 |
[50:39] | Lady Moses, I mean… | 我说女摩西 |
[50:39] | Your Grace, I found Mademoiselle out on the front steps. | 大人 我在前门台阶发现了小姐 |
[50:43] | I can’t marry Mr. Granger. | 我不能嫁给格兰杰先生 |
[50:44] | I… I tried to run away, | 我想逃跑 |
[50:46] | but it was so dark, and I was so scared, | 但天太黑了 我很害怕 |
[50:48] | and I was afraid of the soldiers. | 我害怕士兵 |
[50:49] | – And I just couldn’t… – For God sake! | -我没法… -天啊 |
[50:51] | Just go to bed! | 去睡觉吧 |
[50:56] | Now, where was I? | 我说到哪里来了 |
[50:57] | Yes, the snake story. | 对 蛇的故事 |
[50:59] | Well, now… good Lord. | 天啊 |
[51:02] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[51:06] | Throw your weapon away and back off! | 扔掉武器 后退 |
[51:27] | This is the man who attacked us in Paris! | 就是他在巴黎袭击了我们 |
[51:31] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[51:32] | Now, now, now, now, now come on. | 慢着 拜托 |
[51:34] | Let’s all just calm down | 我们都冷静一点 |
[51:36] | and discuss this thing rationally | 像头脑清醒的人一样 |
[51:38] | like level-headed people. | 理智地讨论这件事吧 |
[51:39] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[51:40] | He made me do it. | 他逼我做的 |
[51:42] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[51:43] | He arranged the attack | 他安排了袭击 |
[51:44] | to pay off one of his debts to St. Germain. | 来还清他欠圣日尔曼的一笔债务 |
[51:49] | You– you– you… | 你 你 |
[51:50] | It– it could have been so much worse, believe me. | 相信我 情况可能更糟糕 |
[51:53] | You can’t imagine what the comte had in mind. | 你都不知道伯爵的想法 |
[51:55] | I just told Danton to terrify the women. | 我只是让丹顿去吓唬吓唬女人 |
[51:57] | You know me, Jamie. | 你了解我的 杰米 |
[51:59] | I, I’d never countenance such a vulgar thing as a rape. | 我绝不会支持强奸这种粗俗的事 |
[52:04] | That’s a lie. | 你骗人 |
[52:05] | Rape was your idea. | 强奸是你的主意 |
[52:07] | Aye, aye, I do know you, Your Grace. | 对 我的确了解你 大人 |
[52:11] | You’ll say whatever to whoever to save your own skin. | 你会信口开河 以求自保 |
[52:13] | Well, that stops today. | 今天就到此为止了 |
[52:15] | Now, I… I swear it. I promise. | 我发誓 我保证 |
[52:22] | Aye, as you say. | 如你所愿 |
[52:39] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[53:25] | I kept my word. | 我信守承诺了 |
[53:28] | I lay your vengeance at your feet. | 我为你报仇雪恨了 |
[53:41] | I think we’d better go. | 我觉得我们最好快走吧 |