时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Battle of Culloden will happen…today. | 克罗登之战就在今天了 |
[00:05] | Just as history foretold. | 正如历史的预言 |
[00:06] | And we must go now. | 我们必须走了 |
[00:09] | You promised me that if it came to this, | 你跟我保证如果情况危急 |
[00:11] | you would go back through the stones, back home– | 你会回到石头边穿越回家 |
[00:13] | you and the bairn. | 你和孩子 |
[00:16] | My name is William Grey, second son of Viscount Melton. | 我叫威廉·格雷 梅尔顿子爵的次子 |
[00:19] | I’m afraid I’m not prepared to kill ye. | 我恐怕没准备好要杀你 |
[00:21] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[00:24] | – I’m pregnant. – No. | -我怀孕了 -不 |
[00:27] | It’s Jamie’s. | 是杰米的孩子 |
[00:28] | I’ve been offered a post at Harvard. | 哈佛大学想聘请我去工作 |
[00:31] | – Boston? – Yes. | -去波士顿 -对 |
[00:32] | I want us to be together. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[00:33] | We will raise this child as our own– | 我们把这个孩子当做是我们的孩子养 |
[00:36] | yours and mine. | 你和我的结晶 |
[00:40] | I cannot share you with another man. | 我容不下你心里还放不下其他人 |
[00:42] | – You must let him go. – I know. | -你必须将他忘掉 -我知道 |
[00:45] | I accept your conditions. | 我接受你的条件 |
[03:00] | Bring that block over there. | 把那块搬过来 |
[03:19] | Take a knife. | 拿把刀 |
[04:23] | – Sergeant? – Yes, sir. | -中士 -长官 |
[05:30] | The travel canteen was a gift from my father | 这个旅行水壶是我父亲送我的 |
[05:32] | on my 21st birthday. | 21岁生日礼物 |
[05:34] | Mark me, James, | 记住我 詹姆斯 |
[05:35] | I will watch the Duke of Cumberland drink from it | 待到今天结束后 我会看着坎伯兰公爵 |
[05:38] | when this day is done. | 用这个杯子喝水 |
[07:11] | This is nothing but a diversion! | 这只是佯攻 |
[07:13] | Cumberland wants to rattle our nerves. | 坎伯兰想要让我们神经紧绷 |
[07:15] | If we stand fast and force him to come to us across the moor… | 如果我们迅速行动 逼他穿越沼泽 |
[07:21] | Then we will have them, sir. | 那我们就能拿下他们 长官 |
[07:22] | – The time is now. – Aye. | -就趁现在 -没错 |
[07:24] | Sire, give the command to charge | 殿下 趁现在还有机会 |
[07:27] | while there is still a chance. | 下令进攻吧 |
[08:31] | And where’ve ye been? | 你都去哪儿了 |
[08:33] | Enjoying a wee whisky? | 喝酒去了吗 |
[08:37] | Ye’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:39] | And the Lallybroch men are safe home. | 拉里布洛克的人平安回家了 |
[08:52] | Red hot, boys, all along the line! | 起火了 伙计们 到处都是 |
[09:08] | Fire! | 开火 |
[09:10] | Fire! | 开火 |
[09:15] | Fire! | 开火 |
[13:31] | Are you alive? | 你还活着吗 |
[13:35] | Jamie, are ye alive, man? | 杰米 你还活着吗 |
[13:39] | Dunno… | 不知道 |
[13:43] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[13:45] | There’s redcoats still about, | 英格兰士兵还在 |
[13:47] | and they’re killin’ the wounded where they lie. | 看到受伤的人就会杀了 |
[13:48] | – Can ye stand? – No. | -你能站起来吗 -不 |
[13:52] | Let me be. | 别管我了 |
[13:54] | Let me be. | 别管我了 |
[13:55] | I’m not gonna leave ye to die in the mud. | 我不会让你死在淤泥里 |
[13:58] | Even if ye are a pig-headed loon who canna hold his whisky. | 就算你是个拿不住威士忌的固执笨蛋 |
[14:02] | Drink you under the table. | 把你喝趴下了 |
[14:04] | Get out, ye ken? | 快走吧 |
[14:30] | 波士顿 1948年 | |
[14:31] | Are you sure we can afford all this? | 你确定我们买得起吗 |
[14:34] | it’s a little tight, but… | 手头有点紧 但是 |
[14:38] | You’ve always said you wanted a real home. | 你一直说你想要个真正的家 |
[14:43] | It certainly is real. | 的确很真 |
[14:49] | All this space just for the two of us. | 就我们俩住这么大的地方 |
[14:51] | Soon to be three. | 马上就要变成三个人了 |
[14:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:00] | The history professor’s study, I presume? | 我想这是历史教授的书房吧 |
[15:04] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:05] | The study can be | 书房在哪 |
[15:07] | wherever the lady of the house desires. | 全凭女主人的意思 |
[15:13] | Well, the lady of the house desires it thus. | 女主人就想这样 |
[15:22] | The kitchen, where, presumably, the lady of the house | 在厨房 女主人应该 |
[15:25] | will be rustling up various appetizing dishes and… | 能鼓捣出各种美味的菜肴 |
[15:29] | “Rustling”? | 鼓捣 |
[15:30] | That’s what they say in America. | 美国人就是这么说的 |
[15:32] | “I mean to rustle me up some vittles.” | “我想给自己鼓捣点吃的” |
[15:36] | Well, I wouldn’t get your hopes up too high, partner. | 我可不会让你期望太高 伙计 |
[15:40] | I’m a little out of practice these days. | 我很久没有做饭了 |
[15:48] | I will be happy with whatever you make. | 你做什么都行 |
[16:02] | Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! | 我的老天啊 |
[17:24] | Like some help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[17:25] | Oh, no, I-I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:26] | Now just you never mind. | 别客气 |
[17:30] | Here. | 拿着 |
[17:32] | I remember when I was having my first. | 我记得我怀第一胎时 |
[17:34] | My back ached something fierce, | 背部疼痛难耐 |
[17:35] | and that handsome, but lazy sack of bones I call a husband | 而我家那位英俊的懒骨头 就是我丈夫 |
[17:38] | never did lift a finger. | 都没出一点力 |
[17:40] | I can manage, really. | 我自己可以 真的 |
[17:42] | Well, of course you can manage, my dear, | 你当然可以了 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | but why should you when you can have help? | 但有人帮忙 何乐不为呢 |
[17:47] | Millie Nelson. | 米莉·尼尔森 |
[17:49] | Claire Randall. | 克莱尔·兰德尔 |
[17:53] | Where did you learn to do that? | 你从哪学来的这招 |
[17:55] | My uncle taught me how to cook over the campfire. | 我叔叔教过我怎么用篝火煮饭 |
[18:00] | Sounds dirty. All that ash and soot. | 感觉很脏啊 到处都是油烟灰烬 |
[18:04] | Actually, it gives the food a really lovely, smoky flavor. | 其实 这样煮出的食物会有烟熏香味 |
[18:07] | Well, your husband must like it. | 你丈夫肯定很喜欢 |
[18:08] | That’s all that matters, I suppose. | 这应该才是最重要的 对吧 |
[18:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:13] | Well… I hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[18:19] | So you’re just gonna spring it on him. | 你准备给他直接上菜啊 |
[18:22] | He likes surprises, does he? | 他喜欢惊喜 是吗 |
[18:28] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[18:30] | Well, you’re a braver woman than I. | 那你比我勇敢多了 |
[18:32] | I swear to God, if I surprised Jerry with something other than | 说真的 如果我哪天晚上突然换菜单 |
[18:35] | pot roast, meatloaf, baked beans with cabbage one night, | 不做蔬菜炖肉 烘肉卷 酱豆白菜了 |
[18:38] | he’d up and have a heart attack. | 杰瑞肯定会惊出心脏病 |
[18:41] | Hey, now there’s an idea. | 我倒是可以一试呢 |
[18:45] | No, actually, I think Frank will really like | 不 其实我觉得弗兰克 |
[18:48] | something different for a change. | 会喜欢换个口味 |
[18:51] | He’s very progressive. | 他很开明 |
[18:54] | Very… open-minded. | 思想上很开放 |
[18:58] | Well, God love Jerry, and I do, | 我确实爱我家杰瑞 |
[18:59] | despite what you might think. | 尽管你听着可能不像 |
[19:01] | He’s really no different than most men in this world | 他跟全天下的男人都一样 |
[19:04] | who don’t want their wives doing anything out of the ordinary. | 希望自己的妻子乖乖听话 规规矩矩 |
[19:07] | Just cook, clean, raise the kids, | 一心相夫教子 下得了厨房 |
[19:10] | look pretty when they meet the boss. | 又上得了厅堂 |
[19:14] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[19:16] | You won’t find another man like Frank again. | 你再找不到像弗兰克这样的男人了 |
[19:37] | There, slowly. | 来 慢点喝 |
[20:11] | So… do we run for it? | 我们要逃亡吗 |
[20:16] | I’m no’ running anywhere. | 我不逃 |
[20:18] | Barely a man here can stand. | 大家几乎都站不起来 |
[20:22] | If ye can go, Rupert, then go. | 如果你能走 鲁珀特 赶紧走 |
[20:25] | Dinna linger on our account. | 别让我们拖累了你 |
[20:29] | No. I’ll bide. | 不 我不走 |
[20:33] | For one thing, the British are still thick as lice out there. | 原因之一就是 英格兰军仍人数众多 |
[20:38] | Aye. Even those that fled the field yesterday will no’ get far. | 是的 即使昨天逃离战场的人也走不远 |
[20:43] | I heard the British troops passing by quick-march. | 我听到英格兰军队快步走过 |
[20:46] | It winna be hard for them to hunt down our bedraggled lot. | 他们很容易就会搜捕到我们的破窝了 |
[21:04] | Claire, darling, we need to leave in 20 minutes. | 亲爱的克莱尔 我们二十分钟后就要走了 |
[21:08] | Coming, Frank. | 马上 弗兰克 |
[21:22] | Got to look pretty when you meet the boss. | 要打扮一番 上得了厅堂 |
[21:35] | Truman’s ascension to the presidency | 杜鲁门当上总统 |
[21:37] | was a-an accident of history, | 是历史上的一次偶然事件 |
[21:40] | a cosmic joke meant to humble the nation | 一个旨在让美国谦虚的笑柄 |
[21:43] | just as America’s power | 当时正值美国国力 |
[21:44] | had reached its Olympian zenith at the end of the war. | 在二战结束后 达到巅峰状态的时期 |
[21:48] | And, uh, since that sad day | 从不幸的那一天开始 |
[21:50] | when he took up the reins of government, | 他执政之后 |
[21:53] | the, uh, “Haberdasher from Missouri” | 这个”密苏里州来的杂货工” |
[21:56] | has proven himself to be totally unequal to the task | 已经证明了自己不能胜任这份工作 |
[21:59] | of assuming the mantle of Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln. | 无法继承华盛顿 杰弗逊和林肯的衣钵 |
[22:03] | Obviously, we are both new to these shores, | 显然 我们俩都刚来美国 |
[22:05] | but if I was a betting man, | 但如果要我赌 |
[22:08] | I wouldn’t count the Democratic nominee out just yet. | 我就不会这么早将这位民主党提名人排除在外 |
[22:12] | Well, you’re alone in that sentiment, Professor. | 只有你才会这么想 教授 |
[22:15] | Certainly, the press believes that | 无疑 各家媒体认为 |
[22:17] | his defeat in November is all but assured. | 他十一月份的大选 必将失利 |
[22:20] | Perhaps I prefer it to believing we’re doomed | 我更愿意相信 |
[22:22] | to the presidency of Thomas Dewey. | 托马斯·杜威注定当总统 |
[22:25] | Well, I read a piece just last week | 我上周看了一篇报道 |
[22:26] | that said the president actually has more support than it appears. | 上面说总统的支持率比表面上要高 |
[22:32] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[22:34] | Well, I was just saying that I read a column in “The Globe” | 我是说 我在《环球报》上看了一则专栏 |
[22:37] | that predicted victory for the president | 上面说总统连任的胜算更大 |
[22:39] | if he continues to pound away | 前提是他继续抨击 |
[22:41] | at the Republican congress as ineffectual, | 共和党国会的无能 |
[22:43] | whereas Mr. Dewey only offers the voters platitudes. | 而杜威先生面对选民 却只有陈词滥调 |
[22:51] | “A column in ‘The Globe.'” | “《环球报》上的一则专栏” |
[22:54] | Professor Randall, you’re gonna have to pay closer attention | 兰德尔教授 你要好好管管 |
[22:57] | to your wife’s reading habits. | 你妻子的阅读习惯 |
[22:59] | She keeps reading “The Globe,” The next thing you know, | 如果她继续读《环球报》 接下来你会发现 |
[23:01] | she’ll be trying to get women into Harvard Law. | 她想让女人去上哈佛法学院 |
[23:03] | Harvard Medical | 哈佛医学院 |
[23:05] | enrolled female students three years ago. | 三年前开始接收女学生 |
[23:09] | A bone cast in the general direction | 不过是喂给埃莉诺·罗斯福幕 |
[23:11] | of Eleanor Roosevelt and her coterie of agitators. | 和她那一小撮煽动者的骨头 |
[23:14] | My understanding is the girls are barely adequate in their studies. | 据我所知 女学生们也就勉强及格 |
[23:18] | Past experience has shown | 以往的经验显示 |
[23:20] | few women succeed as physicians. | 很少有女人能成为医生 |
[23:25] | Dean Jackson, I don’t believe I mentioned | 杰克逊院长 我相信我没有提过 |
[23:28] | my wife was a combat nurse | 我妻子在战时 |
[23:29] | with Royal Army Medical Corps during the war. | 是皇家陆军医疗部队的战地护士 |
[23:32] | Really? Oh, well. | 真的吗 |
[23:34] | Very patriotic, Mrs. Randall, | 真爱国 兰德尔太太 |
[23:36] | “Pitching in in time of crisis” and that sort of thing. | “在危急时刻出一份力”什么的 |
[23:40] | But I’m sure you were happy to resume more important and, um… | 但我相信你很高兴在战后能回归到 |
[23:44] | fitting domestic concerns for a lady | 更重要的 更合适的 |
[23:47] | with the conclusion of the war. | 家庭主妇的位置 |
[23:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:56] | I’m very happy. | 我很开心 |
[23:58] | Of course you are. | 那当然 |
[24:00] | What young woman wouldn’t be | 哪位年轻女子 |
[24:01] | at the prospect of impending maternal bliss? | 不会为将为人母而高兴呢 |
[24:04] | have you had, uh, an opportunity to examine the prospectus for the, uh, | 你有没有查看过春季学期 |
[24:08] | spring seminar on the Wars of the Roses? | 玫瑰战争的课程手册 |
[24:12] | I fear Professor Holloway is overloading the schedule… | 恐怕霍洛威教授课程排得太满了 |
[24:42] | – You all right? – Hmm? | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[24:47] | You’re very quiet. | 你非常安静 |
[24:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:14] | Murtagh. | 穆塔夫 |
[25:17] | Murtagh… | 穆塔夫 |
[25:20] | Aye. | 是的 |
[25:22] | Wha–what happened to Murtagh? | 穆塔夫怎么样了 |
[25:26] | I dinna ken. | 我不知道 |
[25:29] | Any word on Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser? | 有穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯·弗雷泽的消息吗 |
[25:33] | I lost sight of him in the fight. | 我打仗时没看见他 |
[25:35] | I hope to God he’s already dead. | 但愿他已经死了 |
[25:45] | Private! You two, check on the back. | 士兵 你们俩去后面看看 |
[25:48] | Right away, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[25:52] | Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[25:56] | I am Lord Melton. | 我是梅尔顿大人 |
[25:59] | Rupert MacKenzie, of Leoch. | 里奥克的鲁珀特·麦肯齐 |
[26:02] | And others late of the forces of His Majesty, King James. | 以及其他詹姆斯国王军队的残兵 |
[26:06] | So I surmised. | 我猜也是 |
[26:08] | I have been ordered by His Grace, the Duke of Cumberland, | 坎伯兰公爵大人命令我 |
[26:11] | to execute any man found to have engaged in the recent treasonous rebellion. | 处决任何参与近期叛国的人 |
[26:16] | Does any man here claim innocence of treason? | 这里有人宣称无辜吗 |
[26:26] | No, My Lord. | 没有 大人 |
[26:28] | Traitors all. | 都是叛徒 |
[26:32] | Shall we be hanged, then? | 我们要被绞死吗 |
[26:35] | You will be shot. | 你们会被枪决 |
[26:37] | Like soldiers. | 像士兵一样 |
[26:40] | Thank you, My Lord. | 谢谢 大人 |
[26:49] | You have an hour in which to prepare yourselves. | 你们有一小时准备时间 |
[26:52] | If any of you wishes writing materials to compose a letter, perhaps, | 如果你们想要纸笔 撰写信件 |
[26:58] | the clerk of my company will attend to you. | 我部队的书记员会帮助你们 |
[28:26] | Tell you, after eight years of rationing, | 告诉你 吃了八年定量配给食物 |
[28:28] | I could wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs | 我的下半生可以每天都 |
[28:32] | for the rest of my natural life. | 闻着培根和鸡蛋醒来 |
[28:34] | That’s the last of the bacon, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这是最后一点培根了 |
[28:37] | I’ll go down to the market later this afternoon. | 我下午会去趟市场 |
[28:39] | All right. Did you sleep well? | 好 你睡得好吗 |
[28:43] | It’s a little hard to get comfortable these days. | 近些日子很难睡得舒服 |
[28:47] | I’ve got it. | 我来吧 |
[29:06] | I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. | 我以前说过 我再说一次 |
[29:08] | These are an abomination. | 这玩意真恶心 |
[29:10] | Well, that’s how they drink it here. | 这里的人就这样喝茶 |
[29:13] | It doesn’t even smell like tea after weeks | 在这种纸尿裤里放了几周后 |
[29:15] | of sitting in these… little paper diapers. | 闻起来都不像茶叶了 |
[29:21] | There is coffee if you’d rather. | 如果你不想喝 这里有咖啡 |
[29:23] | I mean, why change something that works perfectly well? | 为什么改变一些本来很好的东西呢 |
[29:27] | Tea in a tin. Scoop it out. | 罐中的茶叶 盛出来 |
[29:30] | Put it in a pot. | 倒进茶壶里 |
[29:31] | Is it really so difficult? | 有那么难吗 |
[29:33] | I suppose not. | 我想没有 |
[29:35] | Well, I’m not sure I’ll ever understand | 我想我永远不会明白 |
[29:36] | the American obsession with the new. | 美国人对新事物的执念 |
[29:39] | Like everything has to be new, new, new. | 感觉任何东西都必须是新的 |
[29:42] | Well…that’s one of the reasons I like this country. | 这也是我喜欢这个国家的原因之一 |
[29:47] | – It’s young… – Mmm, thank you. | -很年轻 -谢谢 |
[29:49] | It’s eager. | 充满热情 |
[29:50] | It’s constantly looking towards the future. | 目光总是投降未来 |
[29:56] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[29:58] | Will you pass me some toast? | 能把吐司递给我一下吗 |
[30:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | I’d like to apply for citizenship. | 我想申请美国公民身份 |
[30:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:07] | Well, I’ve lived all over the world, | 我去过世界上很多地方 |
[30:09] | and I’ve never really had | 而我对英格兰 |
[30:12] | a strong attachment to England. | 从来没有特别深的羁绊 |
[30:16] | And I-I want our child to have a-a real home. | 我想让我们的孩子有一个真正的家 |
[30:27] | Our child… | 我们的孩子 |
[30:52] | Since when were you never attached to England? | 你什么时候对英格兰没有羁绊了 |
[30:55] | Can you walk away from your heritage that easily? | 你能轻易地放弃你的传统吗 |
[30:59] | Hastings and “Magna Carta”, | 海斯汀斯 《大宪章》 |
[31:02] | Drake, Marlborough; | 德雷克 马博罗 |
[31:04] | the Tudors, | 都铎王朝 |
[31:06] | Stuarts, the Plantagenets. | 斯图亚特王朝 金雀花王朝 |
[31:07] | These are things I fought a-a war for. | 这些东西都是我曾为之而战的 |
[31:13] | It’s just something I want to do. | 我只是想这么做而已 |
[31:15] | Well, there’s no need. | 没必要 |
[31:17] | My employment provides us both with residency indefinitely. | 我的职位能为我们提供永久居住权 |
[31:29] | That’s not what this is about. | 不是因为这个 |
[31:32] | No. | 对 |
[31:36] | It’s not what this is about. | 确实不是因为这个 |
[31:44] | It’s about that. | 是因为你怀孕 |
[31:46] | A wife who won’t let me touch her. | 我的妻子不愿让我碰她 |
[31:49] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[31:50] | You are using this pregnancy to keep me at a distance. | 你借着怀孕的名义在疏远我 |
[31:53] | You have retreated further and further into your shell | 自从我们到了这里 你就一步一步缩回了 |
[31:55] | ever since we got here. | 自己的壳子里 |
[31:57] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t walk away, Claire. | -抱歉 -别走 克莱尔 |
[31:59] | It is time we dealt with this like adults. | 是时候像成年人一样处理这个问题了 |
[32:02] | As opposed to the way that I’ve been dealing with it? | 以一种跟我之前采取的完全相反的方式吗 |
[32:04] | Please stop! Stop… | 求你别走 |
[32:08] | And talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[32:09] | And say what, Frank? | 谈什么 弗兰克 |
[32:11] | What is it that you want from me? | 你到底想让我怎么样 |
[32:13] | I want to know when you’re going to come back | 我想知道 你什么时候才能忘掉该死的过去 |
[32:14] | from the fucking past! | 回到我身边 |
[32:16] | You asked me | 你让我 |
[32:18] | to leave behind everything that truly mattered to me! | 把我真正在意的一切抛在身后 |
[32:21] | And yet it’s fine for you to go on about the things | 而对你来说 不断提起那些你想念的 |
[32:23] | that you’ve missed in the good old days. | 美好的时光 似乎没有什么 |
[32:25] | “Never talk about the past.” | “对过去的事绝口不提” |
[32:27] | That was the bargain. | 这是我们之间的协议 |
[32:29] | And I’ve kept that bargain to the letter. | 而我严格地遵守着这一点 |
[32:30] | No, the bargain was that we raise this baby together. | 不 协议是我们一起养育这个孩子 |
[32:34] | Our child. | 我们的孩子 |
[32:35] | It hasn’t even been born yet, and you will not let me in– | 孩子现在还没出生 你不让我进房间 |
[32:37] | let alone touch you, God forbid. | 更别说让我碰你 |
[32:39] | Is it sex? Is that what this is? | 你想说性生活吗 是因为这个吗 |
[32:42] | When you need a good fuck and you can’t find one? | 你想上床的时候得不到满足 |
[32:45] | Well, I hear there’s some lovely girls at Radcliffe | 我听说拉德克利夫学院有很多可爱的女生 |
[32:47] | who would just die over your English accent. | 很痴迷你这样的英国口音 |
[32:50] | Well, I’m not the one who’s been fucking other people. | 跟别人上床的可不是我 |
[33:29] | I didn’t force this bargain on you, Claire. | 我并没有强迫你达成这个协议 克莱尔 |
[33:32] | I didn’t force you to come to Boston. | 我没有强迫你跟我来波士顿 |
[33:37] | And I’m not forcing you to stay. | 我也不会强迫你留下来 |
[33:41] | I never thought otherwise. | 我没有想过要走 |
[33:46] | Go…or stay. | 离开还是留下 |
[33:50] | But please… | 请你 |
[33:51] | do it because it’s what you really want to do. | 务必遵从自己的真实的心声 |
[34:29] | Reload! | 上膛 |
[34:45] | I beg ye not to judge them by the same standard | 求你不要以适用于其他成年男子的标准 |
[34:48] | that ye apply to the rest of the men. | 来审判他们两个好吗 |
[34:50] | They’re naught but lads. | 他们还只是不懂事的小伙子 |
[34:51] | They canna be held responsible for their actions. | 还不能为自己的所作所为负责 |
[34:55] | His Grace has specifically directed | 公爵大人特别指出 |
[34:57] | that there be no exceptions made on account of age. | 在年龄上 没有任何特例 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:06] | Steady now, lads…hey? | 冷静点 年轻人 |
[35:08] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[35:10] | Chin up, okay? | 抬起头来 好吗 |
[35:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:20] | Names? | 名字 |
[35:22] | Giles…McMartin. | 贾尔斯·麦克马丁 |
[35:27] | Frederick MacBean. | 弗雷德里克·麦克比恩 |
[35:43] | Do you want me to write a letter for you, Jamie? | 要我替你写信吗 杰米 |
[35:45] | Something to yer family, perhaps? | 可以给你家人寄去 |
[35:49] | No. | 不 |
[35:51] | No, no. | 不不 |
[35:55] | Let it be. | 不管了 |
[35:58] | What about yer wife? | 那你妻子呢 |
[36:01] | What about Claire? | 克莱尔呢 |
[36:09] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[36:14] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[36:21] | Does any man wish to be next? | 谁想当下一个 |
[36:28] | Aye. | 我 |
[36:41] | I’ll take my leave of ye now, Jamie. | 我先走了 杰米 |
[36:45] | I’ll see you again soon. | 很快再见 |
[37:15] | Gordon Killick. | 戈登·基利克 |
[37:39] | I’m glad ye’re awake. | 很高兴你醒了 |
[37:42] | I didna want to say farewell | 我不想在你睡着后 |
[37:43] | while you snored and farted in yer sleep. | 又打鼾又放屁时跟你道别 |
[37:46] | You always snored louder than any man I ever heard. | 你打鼾的声音比谁都大 |
[37:51] | Eh, folk always blamed me fer it, but… | 大家总说是我 但是… |
[37:56] | Angus was the one who snored. | 其实打鼾的是安格斯 |
[38:03] | It’ll be good to see him again. | 能再见他就好了 |
[38:06] | Be good to see the two of you together. | 能再见你们俩就好了 |
[38:18] | I’m no saying I forgive you for Dougal. | 我不是说杜格尔的事我原谅你了 |
[38:21] | But I’ll no go to my grave hatin’ you for it either. | 但我也不想恨着你走进坟墓 |
[38:25] | The Lord will judge us both, | 上帝将审判我们 |
[38:27] | and I trust in His mercy. | 我信任他的判断 |
[38:33] | Farewell, Jamie. | 再见了 杰米 |
[38:38] | Reload. | 上膛 |
[38:39] | Does any man wish to be next? | 谁想当下一个 |
[38:43] | Aye. | 我 |
[38:59] | Rupert Thomas Alexander MacKenzie. | 鲁珀特·托马斯·亚历山大·麦肯齐 |
[39:05] | I mean to set a quick pace, so try to keep up. | 长痛不如短痛 大家都快点 |
[39:25] | Next. | 下一个 |
[41:08] | Dear Reverend, | 亲爱的牧师 |
[41:09] | I find myself in need of your assistance once more. | 我再一次需要你的帮助 |
[41:12] | I hope you’ll indulge me in undertaking some research | 希望你愿帮我 做些研究 |
[41:14] | regarding an 18th century Highlander | 关于18世纪参加了 |
[41:17] | who fought in the battle of Culloden. | 克罗登之战的一位高地人 |
[41:19] | His name was James Fraser. | 他叫詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[41:22] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[41:23] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[41:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:29] | My waters have broken. | 我的羊水破了 |
[41:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:34] | Uh, I’ll warm up the car. | 我去发动车 |
[41:41] | The ambulatory wounded have all been executed, My Lord. | 还有行动力的伤员都被处决了 大人 |
[41:44] | We’ll have to carry the rest out. | 剩下的只能我们抬出来了 |
[41:45] | Have the Corporal of the Guard select stretcher bearers. | 让警卫队的下士选出担架员 |
[41:48] | Yes, My Lord. | 是 大人 |
[41:50] | Are they to be shot laying down– | 要让他们躺着行刑吗 |
[41:52] | Prop them up, certainly. | 当然要摆成站立姿势 |
[41:55] | Good Lord. | 天啊 |
[41:57] | No man in the king’s custody | 王土之上 |
[41:58] | shall be shot lying down on my watch. | 无人可以躺着行刑 |
[42:01] | Not even traitors. | 叛国者也不行 |
[42:02] | Yes, My Lord. | 是 大人 |
[42:03] | Sorry, My Lord. | 对不起 大人 |
[42:07] | You men who are unable to walk | 无法行走之人 |
[42:10] | shall be carried outside to face your sentence. | 将被抬出门外行刑 |
[42:13] | Does any man wish to go first? | 谁第一个来 |
[42:15] | Aye. Aye. | 我 我来 |
[42:17] | Aye, get this over with. | 来吧 早完早了 |
[42:21] | Name? | 名字 |
[42:23] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[42:25] | Alexander… | 亚历山大 |
[42:27] | Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser… | 马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽 |
[42:33] | Of Broch Tuarach. | 布洛克·图拉克 |
[42:37] | Fraser? | 弗雷泽 |
[42:45] | Are you the Jacobite known as “Red Jamie”? | 你是詹姆斯二世党的红杰米吗 |
[42:48] | I’ve been called that by my enemies. | 我的敌人是这么叫过我 |
[42:51] | God’s blood. | 天哪 |
[42:57] | Does any other man wish to go next? | 还有谁想当下一个 |
[43:01] | Aye. I’ll go. | 我 我愿意 |
[43:09] | Does the name John Grey mean anything to you? | 听说过约翰·格雷这个名字吗 |
[43:14] | Listen to me! | 听清楚 |
[43:16] | Grey. John William Grey. | 格雷 约翰·威廉·格雷 |
[43:19] | Do you know that name? | 听说过吗 |
[43:23] | Look. | 听着 |
[43:27] | Either shoot me… | 要么杀我 |
[43:30] | or go away. | 要么走 |
[43:37] | Near Corrieyairack. | 科里亚力克附近 |
[43:39] | A boy, about 16. | 16岁大的男孩 |
[43:42] | You encountered him in the wood. | 你在树林里碰见了他 |
[43:47] | Aye. | 对 |
[43:50] | Aye, the one that… | 是了 那个人 |
[43:51] | tried to kill me while I was taking a pish. | 试图趁我尿尿的时候杀死我 |
[43:55] | I broke his arm, I recall. | 我记得我打断了他的手臂 |
[44:04] | John Grey is my brother. | 约翰·格雷是我弟弟 |
[44:06] | He told me of his meeting with you, | 他告诉过我他和你的相遇 |
[44:08] | that you then spared his life, | 你饶了他一命 |
[44:11] | and he made you a promise. | 他对你许下了承诺 |
[44:13] | Is that true? | 这是不是真的 |
[44:18] | Aye, he promised to kill me. | 是 他承诺要杀了我 |
[44:26] | But I dinna mind if you do it for him. | 但我不介意你替他完成 |
[44:31] | He said he owed you a debt of honor. | 他说他欠你荣誉之债 |
[44:34] | Present…fire! | 上前 开火 |
[44:40] | My Lord? | 大人 |
[44:43] | This is a deuce of a situation, Wallace. | 这是一个十分棘手的局面 华莱士 |
[44:48] | This Jacobite scum is “Red Jamie.” | 这个詹姆斯二世党人渣是红杰米 |
[44:52] | The one on the broadsheets? | 报纸上说的那个 |
[44:53] | The same. His Grace would be more than pleased | 正是 公爵大人听到这个名人被捕 |
[44:56] | to hear of such an illustrious prisoner. | 一定会非常高兴 |
[44:58] | They have not yet found Charles Stuart, | 他们还没抓到查尔斯·斯图尔特 |
[44:59] | but a few well-known Jacobites | 但一些著名的詹姆斯二世党人 |
[45:01] | should appease the crowds at Tower Hill. | 应该能满足塔丘民众的好奇 |
[45:03] | Shall I send a message to His Grace? | 我要不要给公爵大人传个信 |
[45:04] | No. This filthy wretch spared my youngest brother’s life, | 不 这个杂碎放了我最小的弟弟一条生路 |
[45:07] | thus incurring a bloody great debt of honor upon my family. | 让我的家族因此欠下巨大的荣誉之债 |
[45:12] | I see. | 明白了 |
[45:14] | So you can’t give him to His Grace after all. | 所以你不能把他交给公爵大人 |
[45:17] | I can’t even shoot the bastard. | 我甚至不能射杀这个杂种 |
[45:19] | Not without discrediting my brother’s sworn word. | 不然会违背我弟弟许下的誓言 |
[45:22] | I winna tell if you dinna. | 如果你杀了我 我也不会说出去 |
[45:24] | Perhaps we could shoot him… | 或许我们可以射杀他 |
[45:29] | under an alias. | 用化名 |
[45:35] | Present…fire! | 上前 开火 |
[45:41] | It will be dark in three hours. | 三个小时后天就黑了 |
[45:48] | Continue with the executions and then find a small wagon | 继续行刑 然后找一辆小马车 |
[45:51] | and have it filled with hay. | 装满干草 |
[45:52] | Pick a driver, someone discreet, | 找一个谨慎的车夫 |
[45:55] | by which I mean willing to accept a bribe, | 我是指他愿意接受贿赂 |
[45:58] | and have them here before it gets dark. | 在天黑之前带来 |
[46:00] | Yes, My Lord. And, uh, | 遵命 大人 还有… |
[46:03] | what about the prisoner, My Lord? | 囚犯怎么办 大人 |
[46:05] | What about him? | 什么怎么办 |
[46:06] | He’s too weak to crawl, let alone run. | 他太虚弱了 爬都爬不了 更不用说跑了 |
[46:08] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪里都不会去 |
[46:10] | At least not until the wagon gets here. | 至少在马车来之前不会 |
[46:11] | I don’t want to go anywhere. | 我哪里都不想去 |
[46:13] | I want to be shot. | 我想被枪决 |
[46:17] | Raving. | 胡言乱语而已 |
[46:20] | I doubt he’ll live through the journey… | 我怀疑他能不能撑过这段旅程 |
[46:24] | But at least his death won’t be on my head, | 但至少这样一来他的死不是我 |
[46:28] | or on my family. | 或我家人的责任 |
[46:30] | Yes, My Lord. | 遵命 大人 |
[46:33] | Where are we sending him? | 我们要送他去哪里 |
[47:13] | No… | 不 |
[47:16] | They’re taking their sweet time. | 他们一点也不急 |
[47:20] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我在这里 我在这里 |
[47:22] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[47:25] | – Breathe. – Oh. It’s all right. | -深呼吸 -没事的 |
[47:29] | It’s perfectly normal. | 这很正常 |
[47:34] | I’m glad I missed you with that ashtray. | 我很高兴那个烟灰缸没有打中你 |
[47:39] | Your aim was spot on, it was my cat-like reflexes that saved me. | 你的准头很准 是我的条件反射救了我 |
[47:43] | Good evening, Mr. and Mrs., uh, Randall. | 晚上好 兰德尔夫妇 |
[47:45] | I’m Dr. Thorne. | 我是索恩医生 |
[47:46] | I’ll be your attending physician this evening. | 我是你们今晚的主治医师 |
[47:48] | – Where’s Dr. Bell? – Uh, he was unavailable. | -贝尔医生在哪里 -他没时间 |
[47:51] | I left a message with his service. | 我给他助手留了信 |
[47:53] | Stay calm, do exactly as I tell you when I tell you to do it, | 放轻松 按照我的指示行动 |
[47:56] | and all will be well. There’s no reason to panic. | 一切都会顺利的 没必要惊慌 |
[47:59] | I’m not panicking. I– | 我没有惊慌 我… |
[48:00] | How far apart are her contractions? | 她的宫缩间隔时间多长 |
[48:03] | Um, I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[48:04] | – Three minutes. – First child? | -三分钟 -第一个孩子 |
[48:08] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不是 |
[48:10] | No, I-I had a miscarriage… | 不 我一年前 |
[48:14] | about a year ago. | 流产过 |
[48:17] | Of course. | 没错 |
[48:18] | That does complicate things a bit. | 这确实让事情变得有点复杂 |
[48:20] | Higher risk factors for both mother and child. | 母子都会更危险 |
[48:24] | Well, I think it’s time we got your wife into delivery, | 我想是时候把你太太送进产房了 |
[48:26] | Mr. Randall. | 兰德尔先生 |
[48:28] | Give her a kiss and I’ll take charge of her from here. | 亲一下她 之后就由我接管了 |
[48:31] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[48:36] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the miscarriage. | 抱歉我没跟你说流产的事 |
[48:39] | None of that matters now. | 现在那一切都不重要了 |
[48:41] | Just promise me one thing. | 答应我一件事 |
[48:42] | Try not to throw an ashtray at that doctor. | 别对那位医生扔烟灰缸 |
[48:47] | I can’t promise that. | 我无法保证 |
[48:53] | God, I wish I could be there. | 天啊 真希望我能在场 |
[48:55] | No, you don’t. Trust me. | 你不会想的 相信我 |
[48:58] | I’ll be waiting, okay? No matter how long. | 我会等着 好吗 不管等多久 |
[49:01] | Off you go, Mr. Randall. | 请出去吧 兰德尔先生 |
[49:03] | The father’s waiting room is down the hall and to the left. | 父亲等待室在走廊尽头往左拐 |
[49:05] | Just follow the smell of cigarettes and flop sweat. | 循着香烟和大汗淋漓的味道就好 |
[49:09] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[49:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:25] | Don’t worry, Mrs. Randall, you won’t feel a thing. | 别担心 兰德尔太太 你会毫无感觉的 |
[49:28] | And when you wake up, you’ll be a mother. | 等你醒来后 你就会当母亲了 |
[49:31] | Wait, no. I don’t want to be put under. | 等等 不 我不想打麻醉药 |
[49:35] | Nurse Watkins, if you’d be so kind? | 沃特金斯护士 麻烦你了 |
[49:37] | Now, now, Mrs. Randall, all is well. | 好了好了 兰德尔太太 一切都很顺利 |
[49:40] | Well, you needn’t worry your pretty little head | 你美丽的小脑袋不用担心 |
[49:42] | – about anything. – Please. | -任何事 -拜托 |
[49:44] | Don’t tell me what I need. | 别告诉我我需要怎么做 |
[49:45] | I’m perfectly capable of deciding | 我完全有能力决定 |
[49:47] | how I want my baby delivered. | 我想如何生我的孩子 |
[49:49] | I just–Oh! | 我只是 |
[49:52] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[49:53] | Just something to calm you down. | 只是让你镇定的药剂 |
[49:56] | Good night, Mrs. Randall. | 晚安 兰德尔太太 |
[49:59] | Leave everything to us. | 把一切都交给我们吧 |
[50:02] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[50:19] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[50:21] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[50:23] | Jamie, can you hear me? | 杰米 你能听见我吗 |
[50:25] | Jamie, can ye speak? | 杰米 你能说话吗 |
[50:31] | Am… | 我 |
[50:34] | am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[50:36] | Ye’ve come home… to Lallybroch. | 你回家了 来到了拉里布洛克 |
[50:46] | Lallybroch. | 拉里布洛克 |
[50:54] | I can’t believe you’re really home, brother. | 难以置信你真的回家了 哥哥 |
[51:11] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[51:19] | Where is my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[51:20] | Ah, Mrs. Randall, you’re awake. | 兰德尔太太 你醒了 |
[51:21] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[51:23] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[51:25] | Is it dead? | 死了吗 |
[51:27] | This way, Mr. Randall. | 这边 兰德尔先生 |
[51:31] | Claire. Claire. | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[51:34] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[51:36] | Here she is. | 她在这里 |
[51:44] | There she is. | 她在这里 |
[51:46] | It’s a baby girl. | 是个小姑娘 |
[51:53] | She’s all right. | 她没事 |
[51:56] | She’s perfect, Claire. | 她很完美 克莱尔 |
[51:59] | Oh, you are so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[52:03] | Just like her mother. | 就跟她母亲一样 |
[52:10] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[52:13] | I’ve been so horrid to you. | 我对你太可怕了 |
[52:15] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[52:17] | Forget all about that. | 忘了那一切吧 |
[52:18] | This is all that truly matters now. | 现在这才真正重要 |
[52:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:29] | It’s going to be all right. | 会没事的 |
[52:31] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[52:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[52:39] | Maybe this right here… | 也许此时此刻 |
[52:42] | really can be a new beginning. | 真的能成为新的开始 |
[52:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[52:45] | – For all of us. – Yes. | -对我们所有人而言 -对 |
[52:48] | Let’s make it so. | 就让我们重新开始吧 |
[52:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[52:53] | What a beautiful little angel. | 真是个可爱的小天使 |
[52:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:56] | Where’d she get the red hair? | 她遗传的谁的红发 |
[53:08] | 为纪念安迪·汤姆森 明星艺术总监 |