时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This must reach Madame Murray without fail. | 务必要送到莫瑞夫人手上 确保万无一失 |
[00:05] | It is worth more than my life. | 这比我的性命都重要 |
[00:06] | Ye’re a soldier now. | 你现在是个士兵了 |
[00:08] | I will not fail you, milord. | 我不会让你失望的 老爷 |
[00:09] | A wife who won’t let me touch her. | 我的妻子不愿让我碰她 |
[00:10] | Admit it. You are using this pregnancy | 承认吧 你借着怀孕的名义 |
[00:13] | to keep me at a distance. | 在疏远我 |
[00:15] | – Name? – James… | -名字 -詹姆斯 |
[00:16] | Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser. | 马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽 |
[00:18] | This man spared my youngest brother’s life, | 这个杂碎放了我最小的弟弟一条生路 |
[00:20] | incurring a bloody great debt of honor. | 让我因此欠下巨大的荣誉之债 |
[00:23] | I doubt he’ll live through the journey. | 我怀疑他能不能撑过这段旅程 |
[00:25] | Claire, she’s here. | 克莱尔 她在这里 |
[00:26] | Maybe this really… | 也许此时此刻 |
[00:28] | Really can be a new beginning. | 真的能成为新的开始 |
[00:30] | – Yes. – For all of us. | -对 -对我们所有人而言 |
[00:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:34] | Jamie, can ye hear me? | 杰米 你能听见我吗 |
[00:36] | Ye’ve come home | 你回家了 |
[00:37] | to Lallybroch. | 来到了拉里布洛克 |
[00:39] | Lallybroch… | 拉里布洛克 |
[02:23] | 苏格兰 1752年 | |
[02:30] | You’re sure it’s in the dovecote? | 你确定是在鸽棚吗 |
[02:31] | Aye. I saw it with my own eyes. | 是的 我亲眼看到的 |
[02:33] | Followed him here as he was hiding it. | 我跟着他到藏的地方 |
[02:35] | – Put it in one of the nests. – What if father catches us? | -藏到一个鸟窝里了 -万一父亲抓到我们呢 |
[02:37] | He won’t. He’s round the back milkin’. | 不会的 他在后面挤奶呢 |
[02:39] | Now shut yer gab. | 赶紧闭嘴 |
[02:56] | It’s here. I swear. | 在这里 我发誓 |
[02:59] | I swear, you’re lyin’. | 我发誓 你在说谎 |
[03:16] | Ha. Told ye. | 我就说嘛 |
[03:17] | It’s my father’s, so I get to hold it. | 这是我爸爸的 所以该我来玩 |
[03:21] | No, you’re too young, | 不行 你年纪太小了 |
[03:22] | and you don’t know how it works. | 你也不知道该怎么用 |
[03:24] | You don’t either. | 你也不知道 |
[03:26] | Hey, I’ve been to war. | 我上过战场 |
[03:28] | I was at Prestonpans. | 我当时在普雷斯顿潘斯 |
[03:30] | I killed a filthy redcoat officer. | 我杀过一个英格兰军官 |
[03:32] | But ye killed him with a knife, aye? | 但你是用刀杀死他的 对吧 |
[03:35] | And it was bloody. | 场面很血腥 |
[03:37] | Aye, bloody. | 很血腥 |
[03:39] | It’s much braver to kill a man with a knife. | 用刀子杀人需要更大的勇气 |
[03:41] | Nothing but flesh and metal between you. | 只有金属捅进肉里的感觉 |
[03:46] | I only wish milord didn’t send me home. | 真希望老爷没有让我回来 |
[03:49] | I could’ve fought at Culloden too. | 我也可以去克罗登战斗 |
[03:58] | – Redcoats. – Hide. | -士兵 -躲起来 |
[04:04] | Move, cripple. | 快点 跛子 |
[04:14] | – Father! – It’s okay, Jamie. | -爸爸 -没事的 杰米 |
[04:17] | Treat me as you will, but leave the lad be. | 有什么冲着我来 别碰那孩子 |
[04:19] | If you trained your mongrels better, | 如果你管教有方 |
[04:21] | I wouldna need to kick them to keep them in line. | 也用不着我来教他们守规矩了 |
[04:23] | Keep moving! | 快走 |
[04:25] | Move! | 快点 |
[04:28] | I’m Captain Samuel Lewis, | 我是第十骑兵队的 |
[04:29] | of His Majesty’s Tenth Dragoons. | 塞穆尔·路易斯队长 |
[04:31] | I’m here for the Dunbonnet. | 我是来为暗棕帽来的 |
[04:33] | The Dunbonnet? | 暗棕帽 |
[04:35] | Uh, no one here goes by that name. | 这里没有叫这个名字的人 |
[04:38] | I should think not, openly. | 我想也没有 |
[04:41] | I have it on good authority that the notorious traitor | 我有可靠消息称臭名昭著的叛徒 |
[04:43] | known as Red Jamie is in concealment nearabouts, | 红杰米就躲在这附近 |
[04:45] | and there’s gossip in these parts | 有传言称这里 |
[04:46] | about another man called the Dunbonnet. | 有一个叫暗棕帽的人 |
[04:49] | We dinna get to the village much. | 我们不经常去村子里 |
[04:52] | I canna say I’ve heard that. | 我没听说过这些事 |
[04:53] | No? He’s an outlaw | 是吗 他是个罪犯 |
[04:55] | that wears a brown hat | 经常戴着一顶棕色的帽子 |
[04:56] | to cover his distinctive red hair. | 盖住那头显眼的红发 |
[04:59] | I surmise that the Dunbonnet and Red Jamie | 我怀疑暗棕帽和红杰米 |
[05:02] | are one and the same. | 是同一个人 |
[05:06] | Ye tell a braw tale there, Captain. | 你这可是在说笑吧 队长 |
[05:11] | James Fraser is your brother-in-law, is he not? | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽是你的大舅子 对吗 |
[05:13] | And this is his clan land? | 这是他的族田 |
[05:16] | Oh, it was. | 以前是 |
[05:17] | These lands belong to my son now. | 现在这些田地是我儿子的了 |
[05:19] | We’ve not seen nor heard from Jamie Fraser | 自从詹姆斯·弗雷泽六年前加入叛军后 |
[05:22] | since he left to fight in the Rebellion six years ago. | 我们就再也没见过他 也没他的消息 |
[05:26] | Pardon me, sir, if I don’t take you or your wife’s word for it. | 对不起 先生 我不是很相信你和你妻子 |
[05:30] | I remind you that anyone who harbors or renders aid | 我得告诉你 任何收留或帮助 |
[05:32] | to a Jacobite fugitive commits high treason | 詹姆斯二世党逃犯的人都犯下了叛国罪 |
[05:35] | and will be hanged under law. | 将会依法被绞死 |
[05:37] | Man, woman… | 不管是男人 女人 |
[05:40] | or child. | 还是小孩子 |
[05:44] | Ye’re welcome to search the house and the grounds if you please, | 若您想搜一下这里 悉听尊便 |
[05:47] | but I’ll tell you the same | 但我还是那句话 |
[05:48] | as I told Lieutenant Harding, Captain Abbot, Major Mercer, | 就像我跟哈丁中尉 阿博特队长 梅瑟尔少校 |
[05:52] | and every other government officer who comes to command these parts, | 以及所有来这里搜查的政府官员说的那样 |
[05:55] | ye’ll find no sign of my traitorous brother here. | 我那个叛国贼弟弟不在这里 |
[05:58] | Nor any follower of the Stuarts. | 这里也没有任何斯图尔特党的人 |
[06:05] | There is a substantial reward for information | 政府出重金悬赏 |
[06:07] | leading to the capture of Red Jamie, | 任何能够抓捕红杰米的线索 |
[06:09] | so if you know of his whereabouts, | 所以如果你知道他的下落 |
[06:10] | you would be wise to turn him over now. | 立刻交出他 才是明智之举 |
[06:18] | W-w-we canna give you what we dinna have, Captain. | 我们不知道 怎么告诉你 队长 |
[06:22] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[06:25] | Corporal MacGregor, arrest Mr. Murray. | 麦格雷戈下士 逮捕莫瑞先生 |
[06:27] | Perhaps some time in the garrison’s cells | 也许抓到驻军营牢里待一段时间 |
[06:28] | will help him change his mind. | 他就会改变主意了 |
[06:30] | A Scot in a redcoat. | 苏格兰人当起了英格兰士兵 |
[06:32] | You’re the traitor. | 你才是叛徒 |
[06:34] | You filthy frog-eater. | 你个法国小混球儿 |
[06:36] | Mind yer tongue or I’ll cut it out. | 小心说话 不然割了你的舌头 |
[06:39] | Fergus, Rabbie, finish milkin’ and mind your chores. | 费格斯 罗比 去把奶挤完 干自己的活去 |
[06:50] | He’ll be fine, Mistress. | 他不会有事的 夫人 |
[06:52] | Court’s released him each time they’ve seen fit to take him. | 每次士兵把他带走 法院都会放了他 |
[06:55] | There’s no reason to think this time’s any different. | 这次也不会例外 |
[06:57] | That’s a damnable shame. Corporal MacGregor. | 真是个败类 麦格雷戈下士 |
[07:01] | Aye, a Lowlander. | 是啊 苏格兰低地人 |
[07:02] | Many a MacGregor fought for the Jacobites, | 很多麦格雷戈家的人都为詹姆斯二世党战斗了 |
[07:05] | but a few fought for the government during the ’45. | 但还有一些在1745年为政府卖命了 |
[07:08] | And now they think they’re better than us, | 如今他们觉得高我们一等了 |
[07:10] | but what the daft loons don’t realize is, | 但这群蠢货没意识到 |
[07:12] | the British hate them just the same. | 英格兰人还是一样讨厌他们 |
[09:04] | Ye–ye scairt the bowels out of me. | 被你吓死了 |
[09:21] | They’ve taken Ian again. | 他们又把伊恩抓走了 |
[09:27] | I foolishly hoped they were through when two years passed | 两年里都没有英格兰士兵再来找我们麻烦 |
[09:30] | with no redcoats bedeviling us. | 我还傻傻地希望这一切结束了 |
[09:35] | We could go after them, milord. | 我们本可以追击他们 老爷 |
[09:37] | We could slit their throats in the night | 可以晚上去偷袭 杀了他们 |
[09:39] | and free Monsieur Murray. | 救回莫瑞先生 |
[09:40] | Oh, aye. That’s a fine idea. | 是 这主意”不错” |
[09:42] | A deed like that would bring the whole garrison to Lallybroch | 你这样做 会把驻军都引来拉里布洛克 |
[09:44] | to kill us all, yerself included. | 把我们全杀了 也包括你 |
[09:50] | I reckon every new commander | 我能理解新官上任 |
[09:52] | needs to make a name for himself. | 每个指挥官都想扬名立万 |
[09:54] | Captain Lewis was talking about the “Dunbonnet.” | 路易斯队长之前还在说什么”暗棕帽” |
[09:57] | That’s what they’ve taken to calling ye now. | 他们现在都这么叫你了 |
[09:59] | Soon enough you’ll have ballads sung in yer honor. | 很快就会有关于你的歌谣传唱了 |
[10:06] | ‘Tis time to tally the rents. | 这时候该清算租金了 |
[10:08] | Ian was just about to start on the books. | 伊恩正打算开始算账 |
[10:10] | Dinna suppose you could do that for me. | 你是帮不上忙了吧 |
[10:16] | Brother… | 哥哥 |
[10:24] | Brother! | 哥哥 |
[10:26] | You ken why I can lie to the British and feel at peace? | 你知道为什么我能面不改色地骗英格兰人吗 |
[10:30] | It’s because I’m not lyin’. | 因为我没骗他们 |
[10:31] | James Fraser hasna been here for a long, long time. | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽已经消失很久了 |
[12:23] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[12:27] | There you go. | 好了 |
[12:30] | Now, here’s Bunny. | 这是兔兔 |
[12:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:36] | Shall we see what “The Globe” has to say today? | 来看下《环球报》今日内容吧 |
[12:49] | “Ireland Joins the Roster of Free Nations. | “爱尔兰加入自由国家的行列 |
[12:52] | To the roar of guns and the flash of fireworks in the sky, | 满天的枪声与烟花齐鸣 |
[12:55] | The Republic of Ireland was born today.” | 爱尔兰共和国正式诞生” |
[12:58] | Oh, shh, sweetheart. This is history in the making. | 亲爱的 这段历史将被载入史册 |
[13:01] | You’ll want to hear this. | 你还是听听吧 |
[13:04] | “The Republic, free of British rule, have to–“ | “该共和国 脱离了英格兰的统治 必须… |
[13:11] | Aww, you turned over! | 你翻身了 |
[13:14] | Oh, all by yourself. | 自己翻的 |
[13:19] | – Oh, you turned– – Hot water cut out | -你翻身… -我洗澡洗到一半时 |
[13:21] | in the middle of my shower. | 没有热水了 |
[13:22] | The boiler must be out again. | 锅炉肯定又没热水了 |
[13:25] | What a clever girl you are. | 你真聪明啊 |
[13:27] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[13:28] | She turned over, all by herself. | 她翻身了 自己翻的 |
[13:31] | Oh, isn’t it early for her to be doing that? | 她这么早就会翻身了啊 |
[13:35] | Well, Dr. Spock says she shouldn’t be doing it | 斯波克医生说她至少还有一个月 |
[13:37] | for at least another month. | 才能做到 |
[13:39] | Well, what does Dr. Spock know? | 斯波克医生懂什么 |
[13:40] | Come here, come to Daddy. | 过来 到爸爸这来 |
[13:42] | Give me a kiss. Oh, you’re so clever. Yeah. | 亲我一下 你真聪明 |
[13:59] | – Oh, well… – Yeah, I should, uh, | -那么 -对 我应该… |
[14:01] | go check the boiler. | 去看看锅炉了 |
[15:19] | I was careful. Wasn’t followed. | 我很谨慎 没被跟踪 |
[15:21] | Cut back on myself, just like you taught me. | 自己折回 就像你教我的那样 |
[15:26] | I want to learn to shoot, milord. | 我想学习射击 老爷 |
[15:33] | Where’d you get this? | 这是从哪来的 |
[15:35] | It was hidden in the dovecote. | 藏在鸽房里 |
[15:39] | I want to defend our home. | 我想捍卫我们家 |
[15:41] | I need to be ready. | 我得准备好 |
[15:43] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[15:45] | Uh, our next rebellion. | 下次起义 |
[15:49] | There will be no next rebellion. | 没有下次起义了 |
[15:51] | But, milord– | 但是 老爷 |
[15:52] | No more fighting. | 不打仗了 |
[15:55] | Just because you’re a coward now | 你现在是个懦夫 |
[15:56] | doesn’t mean I am. | 不代表我也是懦夫 |
[16:07] | Weapons are outlawed. | 武器是违法的 |
[16:09] | Put it back where you found it. | 放回原处 |
[16:11] | Don’t touch it again. | 别再碰了 |
[16:41] | Sir. | 先生 |
[16:42] | Dinna ken ye were expected today. | 我不知道您今天会来 |
[16:53] | Came to look at the ledgers. | 我是来看账簿的 |
[16:58] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹呢 |
[17:02] | Dinna fash. | 别担心 |
[17:04] | The bairn had a mind to come early. | 孩子想早点出来 |
[17:06] | Ye’ll soon have a new niece or nephew. | 你很快就有新侄子或侄女了 |
[17:26] | The bairn is on the way. | 孩子要生了 |
[17:28] | Aye. | 是的 |
[17:30] | A raven! | 一只渡鸦 |
[17:33] | My granny says that ravens are messengers of death. | 我祖母说渡鸦是死亡的信使 |
[17:36] | Canna be near the house. | 不能让它靠近房子 |
[17:37] | The bairn will die! | 孩子会死的 |
[17:44] | Bullet. | 子弹 |
[17:46] | Hand me the cloth. | 布给我 |
[17:49] | Ye sure that’s how it works? | 你确定没操作错吗 |
[17:51] | Yes, I watched Murtagh instructing the soldiers. | 确定 我看过穆塔夫教士兵 |
[18:31] | I told you never to touch this again. | 我说过让你永远别碰枪 |
[18:33] | There was a raven. | 有只渡鸦 |
[18:35] | We were protecting the bairn. | 我们在保护婴儿 |
[18:41] | Sir, ye have a wee nephew. | 先生 您有小侄子了 |
[18:44] | He’s fine and healthy. | 他非常健康 |
[18:58] | What were ye thinkin’, Rabbie? | 你在想什么 罗比 |
[19:02] | Dinna be causing any more trouble. | 别再惹更多麻烦了 |
[19:12] | I thought I’d call him Ian. | 我想给他取名伊恩 |
[19:15] | Time we named one after the man that sired them, eh? | 是时候用一次父亲的名字了 |
[19:25] | Ye always look braw with a wee bairn in yer arms. | 你抱着小孩子时气色总是很好 |
[19:33] | How long’s it been since you’ve lain with a woman, Jamie? | 你多久没和女人同床过了 杰米 |
[19:36] | Don’t… | 别 |
[19:39] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[19:40] | “She’s dead.” | 她死了 |
[19:41] | That’s all you ever told me. | 你只告诉我这么多 |
[19:43] | I dinna ken how or why. | 我不知道过程和原因 |
[19:46] | It’s been six years now. | 已经过去六年了 |
[19:51] | Mary MacNab’s still young enough for bairns. | 玛丽·麦克纳布还能生孩子 |
[19:53] | I couldna run the household without her, | 没有她我料理不好家务 |
[19:56] | after Mrs. Crook died, | 在克鲁克太太死后 |
[19:57] | and she’s a fine mother to Rabbie. | 而且她能当罗比的好妈妈 |
[19:58] | I won’t marry. | 我不会再婚 |
[20:02] | Ever again. | 永远不会 |
[20:05] | It’s God’s sorrow ye never had the chance to bring a child into this– | 你在这世上没留下孩子是天大的憾事 |
[20:07] | Maybe the bairn should meet his brother. | 也许孩子该见见他的哥哥了 |
[20:09] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[20:12] | Do ye hear me, brother? I just– | 听见了吗 哥哥 |
[20:13] | I just want you to have some happiness! | 我只想让你幸福一点 |
[20:20] | Find the weapon. | 找到武器 |
[20:22] | Yes, Captain. | 遵命 队长 |
[20:28] | Jenkins, move! | 詹金斯 快 |
[20:32] | Where’s your mistress? | 你们的女主人在哪 |
[20:42] | You three, search the rooms downstairs. | 你们三个 搜查楼下的房间 |
[20:44] | MacGregor, come with me. | 麦格雷戈 跟我来 |
[20:46] | Get that pistol! | 找到手枪 |
[20:50] | – Where’s the weapon? – Weapon? | -武器在哪 -武器 |
[20:53] | We–we have no weapons here, Captain. | 我们这里没武器 队长 |
[20:55] | My scouts heard a shot from the vicinity of this estate, | 我的侦察兵听见此领地附近有枪声 |
[20:57] | so I ask again. | 所以我再问一次 |
[20:59] | Where are you hiding the weapon? | 你把武器藏在哪了 |
[21:01] | I canna answer for what yer scouts heard, | 关于您的侦察兵听到的枪声 我不清楚 |
[21:03] | but I’ll tell you again, | 但我再澄清一遍 |
[21:05] | I dinna know of any weapons here. | 我这里没有藏什么武器 |
[21:07] | We’d never risk such a thing. | 我们绝不会冒这样的险 |
[21:09] | I remind you, Madam, | 我得提醒你 夫人 |
[21:10] | that as an officer in His Majesty’s army, | 作为英格兰皇家陆军的军官 |
[21:12] | I am obliged to search this house | 只要我有一丝怀疑 |
[21:14] | should I have the slightest suspicion | 有人违背了《禁令》 |
[21:16] | that the Act of Proscription has been breached, | 我就有有义务搜查这栋房子 |
[21:19] | and we will continue to do so | 并且会一直如此 |
[21:21] | until you comply with my request. | 直到你好好遵守我的要求 |
[21:25] | Captain, I have cooperated with every request… | 队长 皇家士兵提出的 |
[21:29] | made by His Majesty’s soldiers. | 每一项要求 我都配合了 |
[21:37] | Have you delivered a child, Madam? | 你刚刚产下了一个婴儿是吗 夫人 |
[21:42] | Aye. | 是的 |
[21:45] | Where is it? | 孩子在哪 |
[21:46] | Should it not be at your breast? | 不是应该在你怀里吗 |
[21:52] | It was a fearsome birth, | 生产的时候不顺利 |
[21:54] | and the bairn wasna breathing when he came. | 孩子刚出生就没了呼吸 |
[21:56] | Ye see… | 您看 |
[21:58] | he was already gone. | 孩子已经没了 |
[22:01] | Good. | 挺好 |
[22:02] | It’s one less teutcher we’ll have to deal with. | 又少了个图拉克家的人需要我们对付 |
[22:04] | Hold your tongue, Corporal. | 注意你的言辞 下士 |
[22:08] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪 |
[22:10] | The midwife took it away to clean it for burial. | 产婆带去清洗了 为安葬做准备 |
[22:18] | Find the midwife and have her bring the body. | 找到产婆 把尸体带回来 |
[22:20] | Sir. | 长官 |
[22:21] | Captain, please, I canna bear it. | 队长 求您了 我不忍心看 |
[22:23] | Here’s the pistol, Captain. | 这是你要的枪 队长 |
[22:26] | ‘Tis mine. | 是我的 |
[22:28] | Yours? | 你的 |
[22:30] | It belonged to my late husband, Ronald. | 是我已故的丈夫罗纳德的遗物 |
[22:32] | It was the only thing I had left of him, | 这是我身边仅存的他的遗物了 |
[22:34] | so I kept it. It gave me comfort. | 所以我留着它 让我有点安慰 |
[22:37] | Mistress Murray knew nothing of it. | 莫瑞夫人完全不知道 |
[22:40] | And what occasion did you have to fire it? | 那你为什么要开枪 |
[22:42] | I saw a raven land near the house | 夫人在生产的时候 |
[22:45] | while milady was delivering her child. | 我在房子周围看到了一只乌鸦 |
[22:47] | So I shot it dead. | 所以我把它射死了 |
[22:49] | Just one of the foolish highland superstitions, sir. | 不过是个愚蠢的苏格兰高地迷信说法罢了 长官 |
[22:52] | Believing a common bird can bring ill luck. | 认为一种常见的鸟会给人们带来不幸 |
[22:55] | But it was too late. | 可是已经太晚了 |
[22:57] | As I told you, the bairn was born dead. | 正如我之前告诉你的 孩子已经死了 |
[23:00] | Aye. | 是 |
[23:02] | I-I’m heart sorry, Mistress. | 真的很抱歉 夫人 |
[23:05] | Should I take her into custody, Captain? | 需要我把她抓起来吗 队长 |
[23:12] | We have the weapon. She’s no threat. | 武器已经找到了 她构不成威胁 |
[23:16] | But I warn you once more, Madam… | 不过我必须再警告你一次 夫人 |
[23:18] | If another violation occurs, | 如果再违反一次禁令 |
[23:19] | there will be no mercy. | 我们绝不会手下留情 |
[23:40] | Corporal, if you please! | 下士 快跟上 |
[24:03] | Thank ye, Mary. Ye did well. | 谢谢你 玛丽 你做得很好 |
[24:13] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[24:16] | This new captain, | 这个新的队长 |
[24:18] | I’ve seen the look of his eyes. | 我看到了他的眼神 |
[24:19] | He’s no one to give up. | 他不是那种轻易放弃的人 |
[24:21] | He’ll no stop till ye’re hanging from the end of a rope. | 不把你绞死 他是不会停手的 |
[24:31] | Take a shovel. | 去拿个铲子 |
[24:32] | Dig a grave in the cemetery, in case they look. | 然后去墓地里挖一座坟 以防他们检查 |
[25:21] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[25:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:37] | I miss my husband. | 我想我的丈夫了 |
[27:04] | Go and rot, peg leg. | 滚吧 死瘸子 |
[27:06] | Half the garrison are searching to the north, | 军营里一半的人都往北搜查了 |
[27:08] | and the other half are searching to the south. | 剩下的一半往南去了 |
[27:10] | It’s only a matter of time until we find Red Jamie. | 找到红杰米只是时间问题 |
[27:13] | Then we’ll be back for you | 然后我们就会回来找你算账 |
[27:16] | and yer whole family. | 连带你全家人 |
[27:19] | Aye, well, | 好了 |
[27:21] | it’s been a lovely visit, gentlemen. | 真是次愉快的旅程 先生 |
[29:05] | The brat is leading us in circles. | 那个小鬼在带着我们兜圈子 |
[29:07] | I believe he is, sir. | 我也这么想的 长官 |
[29:10] | You think you’re smart? I knew you were following me. | 你们自认为很聪明 我知道你们在跟着我 |
[29:13] | But y-you can’t trick me, you imbeciles. | 但你们骗不到我 两个傻子 |
[29:16] | Tell us where Red Jamie is. | 告诉我们红杰米在哪 |
[29:20] | I know that you know, you filthy frog-eater. | 我知道你知道他在哪 你个脏兮兮的小鬼 |
[29:22] | There’s no Red Jamie here. Leave us alone! | 这里没有什么红杰米 别再来骚扰我们 |
[29:25] | I’ll get it out of you, one way or another. | 我会逼你说的 不管以什么方式 |
[29:28] | You’re harassing us. We don’t want you around here! | 你打扰到我们了 我们不想在这见到你 |
[29:34] | You’re all pieces of shit. | 你们都是混蛋 |
[29:36] | Go to hell! | 去死 |
[29:37] | Dirty Scotsman. You betray your own people. | 肮脏的苏格兰人 你们背叛了自己的人民 |
[29:40] | And the Scots hate you for it. | 苏格兰人都恨你们 |
[29:42] | You’ll never be one of them. | 你永远也无法成为他们的一员 |
[29:45] | Ye brazen wee bastard. | 你这大胆的小混蛋 |
[29:52] | Your face is as red as your coat! | 你们的脸和外套一样红 |
[29:55] | You fancies! | 只会做梦 |
[29:56] | I’ll rip your tongue out! | 我要把你的舌头拔下来 |
[29:57] | Filthy redcoats! | 肮脏的英格兰士兵 |
[29:58] | You’ll pay for those words! | 你要为这些话付出代价 |
[30:01] | That tongue will get my boot up your ass! | 我的舌头就是我战胜你的武器 |
[30:04] | You morons! | 白痴 |
[30:05] | Don’t taunt them. | 不要嘲弄他们 |
[30:07] | – No women will have you! – You’ll be sorry. | -没有女人会要你 -你会后悔的 |
[30:10] | Get back here, ye filthy urchin! | 给我回来 小杂种 |
[30:12] | Run, you fool. | 快跑 笨蛋 |
[30:14] | French scum, we’ll string you up. | 法国渣滓 我们要绞死你 |
[30:17] | Canna run from me! | 看你往哪跑 |
[30:24] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[30:26] | Go to hell! | 去死 |
[30:31] | – No! – Wait, he’s just a lad. | -不 -他还是个孩子 |
[30:44] | Come on, leave him. | 走吧 我们走 |
[30:46] | If we do nothing, he’ll die! | 不管他他会死的 |
[30:48] | That’s an order, Private. | 这是命令 列兵 |
[31:09] | Hold. | 按住 |
[31:13] | Dinna be feart. Fergus, laddie. | 别怕 弗格森 男子汉 |
[31:16] | I watched milady do this many times. | 我看夫人这样做很多次了 |
[31:57] | Yer quick actions saved him, brother. | 你的快速处理救了他 兄弟 |
[32:02] | I should have stopped them. | 我该阻止他们的 |
[32:04] | Then ye’d be dead and so would he. | 那你会死 他也会 |
[32:07] | We’d all be dead. | 我们都会死 |
[32:18] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[32:45] | Ye all right, ye wee fool? | 你没事吧 小笨蛋 |
[32:54] | I’m sorry, milord. | 对不起 老爷 |
[32:56] | I tried to lead them away from the cave. | 我想把他们从山洞旁引开 |
[32:59] | Ye did well. | 干得好 |
[33:03] | I’m the one who should be sorry. | 该道歉的是我 |
[33:12] | You remind me… | 你提醒了我 |
[33:15] | I have something to fight for. | 我还有该为之战斗的人 |
[33:23] | There you are, milord. | 这就对了 老爷 |
[33:31] | Here. | 来 |
[33:38] | Does it hurt much? | 痛吗 |
[33:40] | A bit. | 有点 |
[33:43] | Sometimes it feels warm or scratchy | 有时候很热很痒 |
[33:46] | or hurts like it’s still there. | 或者好像手还在一样痛 |
[33:51] | But… | 但是 |
[33:52] | Madame has been most generous with the whiskey. | 夫人慷慨地给了我很多威士忌 |
[33:56] | Although, you know that I prefer the taste of French wine. | 虽然 你知道我更喜欢法国酒 |
[34:08] | Do not trouble yourself, milord. | 不用麻烦了 老爷 |
[34:12] | I have been fortunate. | 我很幸运了 |
[34:14] | Do you recall the agreement we made in Paris? | 你记得我们在巴黎的约定吗 |
[34:17] | When you hired me to steal letters for you? | 当你雇我去偷信的时候 |
[34:25] | Aye. | 记得 |
[34:28] | You said, should I be arrested | 你说 如果我要是被捕 |
[34:31] | or executed, | 或者被杀 |
[34:33] | you would have Masses said for me for a year. | 你会为我祈祷一年 |
[34:37] | And should I lose an ear… | 要是我为你 |
[34:41] | or a hand while doing your service… | 丢了一只耳朵或者一只手 |
[34:44] | That I would support you | 那我就 |
[34:47] | for the rest of your life. | 养你一辈子 |
[34:51] | You can trust me | 你可以相信我 |
[34:54] | to keep that bargain. | 我会遵守诺言 |
[34:58] | I have always trusted you, milord. | 我一直都相信你 老爷 |
[35:02] | I think I’m most lucky. | 所以我觉得我好幸运 |
[35:05] | In one stroke, | 就一下 |
[35:07] | I have become a man of leisure, no? | 我就有享不尽的福了 不是吗 |
[35:19] | What do you call this again? | 你管这叫什么来着 |
[35:21] | It’s called Eton mess. | 这叫伊顿麦斯 |
[35:23] | Well, a cheerful term for a failed pavlova. | 作为一个失败的奶油蛋白甜饼名字还不错 |
[35:27] | Well, it’s damn delicious, whatever you call it. | 这太好吃了 叫什么都行 |
[35:30] | Maybe you could give Millie the recipe. | 也许你可以把食谱给米莉 |
[35:31] | I’d be happy to. | 乐意之至 |
[35:32] | Now, Jerry, when was the last time | 杰瑞 你上次见我 |
[35:34] | you saw me bake anything? | 烤点心是什么时候了 |
[35:36] | If I can’t find it in the frozen section at the A&P, | 要是超市冰柜里没有的 |
[35:38] | – we’re not having dessert. – Uh, true. | -我们就不吃甜点 -这是真的 |
[35:40] | You know, I knew she was no Betty Crocker | 我娶她的时候就知道 |
[35:41] | when I married her, but her talents… | 她不会烘培 但她… |
[35:44] | lie elsewhere. | 有别的天分 |
[35:46] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[35:57] | Would anyone like more? | 有谁还想要点吗 |
[35:58] | – Heck, yeah. – Twist my arm. | -当然 -恭敬不如从命 |
[36:06] | You mind if we kill the bottle? | 介意我们干了这瓶吗 |
[36:08] | Uh, it’s all yours. | 你们随意 |
[36:13] | Well, cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:15] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[36:25] | Nightcap? | 小酌一杯 |
[36:28] | Please. | 好啊 |
[36:32] | So which of Millie’s talents do you think | 你觉得杰瑞说的是 |
[36:35] | Jerry was referring to? | 米莉的哪个才能 |
[36:38] | Well, it’s obviously | 很明显是 |
[36:40] | her encyclopedic knowledge | 她那关于莎士比亚全集的 |
[36:43] | of the complete works of Shakespeare. | 渊博学识 |
[36:46] | You…are a snob. | 你是不懂装懂 |
[36:49] | You asked the question. | 是你先问的 |
[38:23] | Claire, look at me. | 克莱尔 看着我 |
[38:26] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[38:28] | Claire, open your eyes. | 克莱尔 睁开眼 |
[38:39] | Why have you stopped? | 为什么停下了 |
[38:43] | Y-you–you never used to close your eyes | 你从来没在我们做爱时 |
[38:46] | when we made love. I don’t… | 闭上过眼睛 我不知道 |
[38:48] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 那代表不了什么 |
[38:49] | I’m enjoying this. | 我很享受的 |
[38:53] | Are you? I… | 是吗 我 |
[38:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:58] | Then why can’t you look at me? | 那你为什么不能看着我 |
[39:03] | Christ, Frank. | 天啊 弗兰克 |
[39:08] | If you’re not in the mood, you just had to say. | 如果你没性趣 就说出来 |
[39:12] | Claire, when I’m with you, | 克莱尔 当我和你在一起的时候 |
[39:15] | I’m with you… | 我就是和你在一起 |
[39:19] | But you’re with him. | 但你想的却是他 |
[39:38] | My leg, | 我的腿 |
[39:40] | it’s not there… | 已经不在了 |
[39:44] | As anyone can plainly see, | 大家都看得清清楚楚 |
[39:47] | and yet, it pains me terrible sometimes. | 可它有时还会让我很痛苦 |
[39:51] | Even wakes me up at night. | 甚至让我在夜里惊醒 |
[39:54] | Fergus, the lad, | 费格斯 那个小伙子 |
[39:56] | he’ll likely feel the same wi’ his hand. | 他的手也会让他有同样的感受 |
[40:01] | Feeling a pain in a part of ye that’s lost… | 为你身上失去的一部分感到痛苦 |
[40:07] | And that’s just a hand. | 那还只是一只手 |
[40:15] | Claire was yer heart. | 克莱尔可是你的心 |
[40:52] | I thought perhaps the lad could use another blanket. | 我想着或许那小伙子要再盖条毯子 |
[41:01] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[41:03] | The soldiers, | 那些士兵 |
[41:05] | when they were searching the house. | 在他们搜这栋房子的时候 |
[41:07] | The redcoats… | 英格兰士兵 |
[41:11] | They’re never gonna stop until they find the Dunbonnet. | 不找到暗棕帽他们是不会罢休的 |
[41:22] | Turn in my own brother? | 供出我的亲哥哥 |
[41:24] | That way, ye’ll get the reward money. | 那样你就能得到赏金 |
[41:29] | And they’ll not come after ye, | 之后他们就不会再追查你 |
[41:31] | ’cause of yer loyalty to the Crown. | 因为你对国王忠诚 |
[41:33] | To hell with the Crown. | 去他的国王 |
[41:34] | Send word to Captain Lewis. | 告诉路易斯队长 |
[41:37] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[41:41] | Tell him you heard from me. | 告诉他你收到了我的消息 |
[41:43] | You know when I’ll be coming, | 你知道我何时会来 |
[41:46] | and when I do, | 等我来时 |
[41:48] | they’ll be here to arrest me. | 让他们来抓我 |
[41:50] | They’ll know, once and for all, | 他们会彻底地清楚 |
[41:51] | you owe no allegiance to Red Jamie. | 你们从未效忠过红杰米 |
[41:54] | Christ, man, you’ll be hangit! | 天啊 你会被绞死的 |
[41:56] | I’ll no risk your lives for me any longer. | 我不会再拿你们的生命冒险了 |
[41:58] | The British are no hanging Jacobites anymore. | 英格兰人也不再绞死詹姆斯二世党了 |
[42:01] | It’s likely he’ll only be imprisoned. | 他可能仅仅会被送进监狱 |
[42:03] | Only? | 仅仅 |
[42:05] | Jamie, have ye not seen the inside of enough prisons | 杰米 你这一辈子是没待够 |
[42:08] | for one lifetime? | 监狱吗 |
[42:11] | Little difference to the prison I live in now. | 我现在活得跟在监狱里差不多 |
[42:50] | Mistress Jenny has sent food. | 珍妮夫人送来了食物 |
[42:54] | Do you mind the company? | 你介意一起吗 |
[42:59] | It would be welcome. | 当然不介意 |
[43:19] | What you did that day, | 那天你所做的事 |
[43:23] | turning the pistol over to the redcoats… | 把手枪交给英格兰士兵 |
[43:28] | It was very brave. | 非常勇敢 |
[43:31] | ‘Twas the only thing I could do. | 我只能这样做 |
[43:42] | Thank you for the barbering. | 谢谢你给我理发 |
[43:44] | ‘Twas no bother. | 没关系 |
[43:50] | I leave tomorrow. | 我明天就离开了 |
[43:52] | Take the books back to Lallybroch. | 把书拿回拉里布洛克吧 |
[43:56] | Bury the rest. Stay out of sight. | 剩下的东西都埋了 别让人看到 |
[43:59] | I’m gonna wash up in the river. | 我要去河里洗漱一下 |
[44:17] | Whose idea was this? | 这是谁的主意 |
[44:20] | Yours or my sister’s? | 你的还是我妹妹的 |
[44:22] | Did she think I’d change my mind? | 她觉得我会改变主意吗 |
[44:25] | – Does it matter? – No. | -这重要吗 -不 |
[44:28] | It doesn’t matter because it’s not gonna happen. | 这不重要 因为那不可能 |
[44:36] | If you won’t leave, then I’ll have to. | 如果你不走 那我就得走了 |
[44:39] | Sir. | 老爷 |
[44:42] | Your sister didna ask me to do what I’m doin’. | 你妹妹没让我这样做 |
[44:48] | I ken well enough what ye’re thinking, | 我很明白你的想法 |
[44:51] | for I saw your lady | 因为我见过你夫人 |
[44:53] | and how it was between the two of ye. | 以及你俩之间的感情 |
[44:59] | And it’s not my mind to make ye feel ye’ve betrayed that. | 我不想让你觉得你背叛了那一切 |
[45:05] | What I want is to share something different. | 我想做的是分享不同的东西 |
[45:09] | Something less, mayhap… | 也许更淡薄 |
[45:13] | But something we both need. | 但我们都需要的东西 |
[45:19] | Something to keep us whole, | 让我们保持完整 |
[45:22] | as we move forward in this life. | 继续生活 |
[45:54] | I’ve no done this in a very long time. | 我很久没做过了 |
[45:57] | Neither have I. | 我也是 |
[46:35] | You can look at me if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 可以看着我 |
[46:44] | Ye’re a bonny lass. | 你是个小美女 |
[46:50] | It’s just something I always do. | 我总是这样 |
[47:31] | I threw myself into my new role as best I could. | 我尽力扮演好我的新角色 |
[47:37] | But there was still something missing in my life. | 但我生活中还缺少一些东西 |
[47:41] | Once, I had thought I was whole. | 以前我以为我是完整的 |
[47:45] | I’d been able to love a man, | 我可以爱一个人 |
[47:47] | to bear a child, | 生儿育女 |
[47:48] | to heal the sick, | 救治病人 |
[47:50] | and all these things were natural parts of me. | 这一切都是我的自然本领 |
[47:57] | But the man I had loved was Jamie, | 但我曾爱过的男人是杰米 |
[48:00] | and for a time, | 曾经 |
[48:01] | I had been part of something greater than myself. | 我参与了比我更伟大的事业 |
[48:06] | I wanted that again. | 我想要再次过上那种生活 |
[48:09] | That’s why I knew, eventually, | 所以我知道最终 |
[48:12] | I would need to do something more. | 我需要做到更多 |
[48:18] | Can I help you, miss? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 女士 |
[48:21] | Isn’t this the anatomy classroom? | 这是解剖课教室吗 |
[48:24] | It is. Are you looking for someone? | 是的 你找人吗 |
[48:26] | I have a class about to start. | 我就要上课了 |
[48:28] | You must be Dr. Simms. | 你一定是西姆斯医生 |
[48:30] | I am. And you are… | 是的 你是 |
[48:33] | Claire Randall. First year. | 克莱尔·兰德尔 一年级学生 |
[48:36] | Oh, yes, | 是 |
[48:38] | the Dean informed me there was a woman | 系主任跟我说过 今年开始的班级里 |
[48:39] | in this year’s incoming class. | 有一位女学生 |
[48:42] | A woman and a negro. | 一个女人和一个黑人 |
[48:44] | How very…modern of us. | 我们真是时髦 |
[49:55] | Is this spot taken? | 这地方有人坐吗 |
[49:58] | No, it’s all yours. | 你坐吧 |
[50:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:06] | Joe Abernathy. | 乔·阿伯纳西 |
[50:10] | Claire Randall. Pleased to meet you. | 克莱尔·兰德尔 很高兴认识你 |
[50:13] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[50:25] | All right, gentlemen. | 好 先生们 |
[50:28] | Let’s begin. | 开始上课吧 |
[50:32] | Bunny was wedged behind the bed again. | 兔兔又被挤在床边了 |
[50:37] | I think Bree might be trying to tell us something. | 布丽也许想告诉我们什么 |
[50:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[50:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[51:28] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[51:35] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[51:41] | I’ve come home! | 我回家了 |
[51:51] | No, Jenny, no! | 不 珍妮 不 |
[51:54] | James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser, | 詹姆斯·亚历山大·马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽 |
[51:58] | otherwise known as Red Jamie, | 又名红杰米 |
[52:00] | you are hereby under arrest for high treason | 你因对乔治国王殿下的严重叛国罪 |
[52:02] | against His Majesty King George. | 而被捕 |
[52:04] | Not my own sister. | 居然是我亲妹妹告发的我 |
[52:05] | – Put him in the irons! – How could you? | -给他戴上手铐 -你怎么可以这样 |
[52:07] | This is yer own fault! | 这是你自己的错 |
[52:08] | Ye brought this on yerself! | 是你自找的 |
[52:10] | Well done, Madam. | 做得好 女士 |
[52:14] | You’ve done a service to the Crown. | 你为国王效力了 |
[52:17] | This is blood money! | 这是黑心钱 |
[52:19] | Ye gave me no choice, brother! | 你让我别无选择 哥哥 |
[52:21] | And I’ll never forgive you! Never! | 我永远不会原谅你 永不 |