时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’ve come home! | 我回家了 |
[00:03] | Turn in my own brother? | 供出我的亲哥哥 |
[00:05] | I’ll no risk your lives for me any longer. | 我不会再拿你们的生命冒险了 |
[00:07] | Have ye not seen the inside of enough prisons for one lifetime? | 你这一辈子是没待够监狱吗 |
[00:10] | Tell him ye heard from me. | 告诉他你收到了我的消息 |
[00:11] | He’ll now know once and for all you have no allegiance | 他们会彻底地清楚你们从未效忠过 |
[00:14] | to Red Jamie. | 红杰米 |
[00:15] | John Grey is my brother. | 约翰·格雷是我弟弟 |
[00:17] | He owed you a debt of honor. | 他说他欠你荣誉之债 |
[00:19] | Can’t even shoot the bastard. | 我甚至不能射杀这个杂种 |
[00:20] | If ye believe yer wife to be a witch, | 如果你相信你的妻子是个女巫 |
[00:24] | then who am I to contradict ye? | 那我怎么能反驳你 |
[00:26] | It’s another vision. | 另一个幻象 |
[00:27] | La Dame Blanche, the white lady. | 白夫人 |
[00:29] | We’ll raise the child as our own, with a father. | 我们把这个孩子当做是我们的孩子养 |
[00:32] | A living, breathing man. | 抚养成人 |
[00:33] | Where’d she get the red hair? | 她遗传的谁的红发 |
[00:35] | Claire, when I’m with you, I’m with you, | 克莱尔 当我和你在一起的时候就是和你在一起 |
[00:37] | but you’re with him. | 但你想的却是他 |
[00:38] | I threw myself into my new role as best I could, | 我尽力扮演好我的新角色 |
[00:41] | but there was still something missing. | 但我生活中还缺少一些东西 |
[00:43] | I knew eventually I would need to do something more. | 我知道最终我需要做到更多 |
[02:23] | 波士顿 1956年 | |
[02:28] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的这样吗 |
[02:29] | It is. | 没错 |
[02:31] | A full English breakfast. | 正宗英式早餐 |
[02:33] | – Black pudding? – Ah, fingers off. | -血香肠 -别用手 |
[02:37] | And bread fried in bacon fat? | 还有培根油煎面包 |
[02:38] | – Of course. – What’s the occasion? | -当然了 -出什么大事了 |
[02:40] | Well, Brianna came home from school the other day | 布丽安娜那天从学校回来 |
[02:43] | and asked for Eggo toaster waffles, | 说想吃艾格华夫饼干 |
[02:46] | so I’ve decided she needs more Englishness in her life. | 所以我决定要给她多来点英式的熏陶 |
[02:49] | And your plan is what? | 你的计划是什么 |
[02:50] | Are you going to feed the Americanness out of her? | 用美食驱赶她体内美国属性吗 |
[02:53] | Well, it’s either that | 不然的话 |
[02:55] | or I replace her beloved Dr. Seuss with Dickens. | 就只能用狄更斯的海报换掉她最爱的苏斯博士了 |
[02:59] | Brianna, breakfast is ready. | 布丽安娜 早饭好了 |
[03:01] | Oh, that’s delicious. I’ve missed that. | 真是太美味了 真想念这种早餐 |
[03:05] | Good. Perhaps I’m onto something. | 太好了 也许我有目的 |
[03:13] | You know, I don’t have class tonight, | 我今晚没课 |
[03:14] | and I’ve read about as much as I can about gallbladders. | 胆囊的资料我也读够了 |
[03:18] | Maybe we could go see a film later. | 也许我们等会可以去看电影 |
[03:20] | Joe said “The Searchers” is fantastic. | 乔说《日落狂沙》很好看 |
[03:23] | Or, you know, if you’re not in the mood for a western, | 或者 如果你不想看西部片 |
[03:25] | we could go see “Carousel.” | 我们可以去看《天上人间》 |
[03:26] | No, that sounds– that sounds lovely. | 不 听上去…听上去很不错 |
[03:31] | I’ve seen them both. | 我两部都看过了 |
[03:32] | Oh, both, really? | 都看过了 真的吗 |
[03:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:46] | – Uh, we– – No, no, I’m–I’m sorry. | -我们 -不…不 对不起 |
[03:48] | – We agreed we were free to– – No, of course. | -我们说好了可以… -不 当然了 |
[03:52] | I’m–I’m being discreet, Claire. | 我…我很小心 克莱尔 |
[03:56] | Yes, you are. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[04:00] | – There she is. – For you. | -她来了 -给你的 |
[04:02] | That’s wonderful, darling. | 真棒 亲爱的 |
[04:05] | Really lovely. | 真好看 |
[04:17] | 阿德思穆尔监狱 1755年 | |
[04:22] | Is it always so gloomy? | 这里一直都这么阴沉吗 |
[04:24] | Chin up, My Lord. | 别这么沮丧 大人 |
[04:25] | The drink here is fine compensation. | 这里的酒绝对能让你心情有所好转 |
[04:28] | I left you a list of booze-merchants. | 我给你留了酒商的名单 |
[04:32] | Paperwork’s the worst of the duty. | 写文件最头疼了 |
[04:33] | After that there’s not a great deal to do, really, | 写完之后其实就没什么活了 |
[04:37] | save to hunt for grouse | 可以有时间去猎松鸡 |
[04:39] | and Frenchman’s Gold. | 寻找法国人的财宝 |
[04:42] | The fortune in bullion that Louis of France | 是指法国的路易斯给查尔斯·斯图尔特 |
[04:43] | sent to Charles Stuart? | 送的金块吗 |
[04:44] | They say the Highland army hid it somewhere on the moor. | 据说高地军队把这些金块藏在了沼泽的某个地方 |
[04:47] | I was captivated by it my first year, | 我第一年来的时候深信不疑 |
[04:49] | determined to find it. | 暗下决心一定要找到 |
[04:51] | But after a few years I finally yielded to my better senses. | 几年后我终于脑子清醒了 |
[04:56] | However, the man that does deliver a treasure | 不过要是真的有人往伦敦 |
[04:59] | such as that to London | 送了这么一大笔钱 |
[05:01] | would certainly have the attention of the Crown. | 王室肯定会注意到的 |
[05:06] | I understand the prisoners to be mostly Jacobite Highlanders. | 我知道大多犯人是詹姆斯二世高地残党 |
[05:09] | Yes, and docile as sheep. | 是的 非常听话 |
[05:11] | No heart in them after Culloden. | 克罗登之战后都失了斗志 |
[05:15] | God, I’ll be glad to get back to civilization. | 天啊 我要是能重归文明该有多好 |
[05:19] | Not much in the way of local society, I gather? | 不是很喜欢当地的社会啊 |
[05:22] | My dear fellow. | 老伙计 |
[05:24] | “Society” will consist solely | 这里的社会指的就是 |
[05:27] | of conversation with your officers… | 你的长官和一名囚犯的 |
[05:30] | and one prisoner. | 对话 |
[05:32] | A prisoner? | 一名囚犯 |
[05:34] | You’ll not have heard of Red Jamie Fraser? | 你没听说过红杰米·弗雷泽吗 |
[05:37] | Of course. The man was notorious during the Rising. | 当然听过 这人在叛乱期间臭名昭著 |
[05:39] | Well, we have him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[05:42] | He’s the only Jacobite officer here | 他是这里唯一的詹姆斯二世党军官 |
[05:43] | and the only man we keep chained. | 只有他被上了铁链 |
[05:46] | Lasted as a fugitive for six years after Culloden. | 克罗登之战后他逃亡了六年 |
[05:49] | Prisoners treat him as their chief. | 犯人们都唯他是从 |
[05:51] | They call him Mac Dubh. | 他们都叫他布莱恩之子 |
[05:53] | I don’t know what it means, a sign of respect of some sort. | 我不知道是什么意思 应该是表示尊敬 |
[05:56] | If matters arise, he acts as their spokesman. | 如果出事 他就是他们的发言人 |
[05:58] | Guards are all afraid of him. | 守卫们都怕他 |
[06:00] | Those that fought at Prestonpans say he’s the Devil himself. | 那些在普雷斯顿潘斯战斗过的人说他就是恶魔 |
[06:05] | Poor Devil now. | 现在是可怜的恶魔了 |
[06:08] | You’ll need Fraser’s good will and cooperation. | 你需要弗雷泽的肯定和配合 |
[06:10] | I had him take supper with me once a week. | 我每周让他和我共进一次晚餐 |
[06:11] | You might try a similar arrangement. | 你也许也该想想类似的办法 |
[06:13] | I’ll not dine with that– prisoner. | 我才不会跟那个囚犯 共进晚餐 |
[06:18] | As you wish. | 随你所愿吧 |
[06:20] | Well, I’ll leave you to it. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[06:27] | Good luck, Major. | 祝你好运 少校 |
[06:37] | Have ye seen ye’re new governor yet? | 你见过新来的狱长了吗 |
[06:39] | I had a look at him in the yard. | 我在院子里看了他一眼 |
[06:41] | We havena spoken. | 还没说上话 |
[06:42] | Well, better the Devil ye ken, than the Devil ye don’t. | 知己知彼 百战不殆 |
[06:45] | Mac Dubh, am I wrong? | 布莱恩之子 我说得不对吗 |
[06:48] | No, Hayes, ye’re no’ wrong. | 不 海斯 不是不对 |
[06:51] | I canna say if ye’re right yet. | 但说你对 还言之尚早 |
[07:13] | For you, Mac Dubh. | 给你的 布莱恩之子 |
[07:28] | So ye’ve seen the new governor, then? | 你见过新来的狱长了 |
[07:32] | Is that what the neep-heids were blathering about? | 那个傻蛋之前跟你扯这事呢 |
[07:38] | Aye. I’ve seen him. | 是 见到了 |
[07:42] | Seems familiar. | 很眼熟 |
[07:45] | I canna place him. | 想不起来在哪见过 |
[07:55] | Name is Grey. | 名叫格雷 |
[08:01] | Matters not. | 不重要 |
[08:03] | All the mollies look alike. | 所有娘娘腔长得都一样 |
[08:05] | Take God’s own eye to tell one from another. | 要分辨清楚 难于上青天 |
[08:10] | They say the same about us. | 他们也这么说我们 |
[08:13] | They could tell well enough | 如果允许我们穿苏格兰呢绒衫 |
[08:15] | if they allowed us to wear our tartans. | 他们能分辨得很清楚呢 |
[08:18] | Best tuck that away. | 最好藏起来吧 |
[08:23] | Ye know the punishment for having it. | 你知道这块布会招来什么惩罚 |
[08:26] | Aye. | 好 |
[08:33] | So ye took no measure of the man? | 你没打量一下那个人吗 |
[08:38] | He’s gey young. | 他很年轻 |
[08:40] | Looks scarce more than a bairn. | 一个初出茅庐的小子 |
[08:44] | Carries himself well. | 精气神很好 |
[08:50] | Shoulders square… | 肩膀宽阔 |
[08:53] | and a ramrod up his arse. | 腰间戴着推弹杆 |
[08:56] | The ramrod is standard issue in the British army. | 推弹杆是英格兰军队的标配 |
[09:04] | Ye’ve been bitten again. | 你又被咬了 |
[09:05] | Aye. | 是 |
[09:07] | The rats are growing uncommon bold. | 老鼠肆无忌惮地横行 |
[09:13] | This’ll help with the festering. | 这能缓解化脓的伤口 |
[09:17] | And la grippe as well. | 对流感也是 |
[09:18] | Och, not more of yer damn thistles. | 别再敷你那些蓟植物了 |
[09:21] | Do ye think me a pig? | 你把我当小白鼠啊 |
[09:22] | Stubborn as one. | 你这牛脾气啊 |
[09:25] | It’s only milk thistle. | 只是奶蓟草 |
[09:29] | Take the heads off, | 去掉头儿 |
[09:31] | mash the leaves, stems. | 将茎叶捣碎 |
[09:41] | I learnt the trick from… | 这是我从… |
[09:49] | a lass… | 一个女人那学来的 |
[09:53] | who knew a fair amount | 她知晓很多 |
[09:58] | about healing. | 医学知识 |
[10:16] | The prisoner, sir, as commanded. | 犯人按照命令带到了 长官 |
[10:26] | James Fraser. | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[10:34] | Aye. | 我是 |
[10:36] | I am Major John William Grey, | 我是约翰·威廉·格雷少校 |
[10:37] | the governor of this prison. | 这座监狱的狱长 |
[10:41] | I believe you and Colonel Quarry had an understanding. | 我知道你跟夸里上校达成了共识 |
[10:44] | We did. | 是的 |
[10:47] | I would like to continue that. | 我想继续这个协议 |
[10:49] | You acting as spokesman for the prisoners. | 你作为犯人的发言人 |
[10:52] | Fine. | 好 |
[10:54] | Where would you like your supper served, sir? | 你想在哪里吃晚餐 长官 |
[10:57] | In here, prisoner, if you please. | 这里 囚犯 有劳 |
[11:03] | Damn my eyes! It’s after my supper. | 天杀的 竟然觊觎我的晚餐 |
[11:07] | Has the prison got a cat? | 监狱里有猫吗 |
[11:09] | There’re cats in the storerooms. | 储藏室里有许多猫 |
[11:11] | Well, fetch one up here at once. | 马上抓过来一只 |
[11:16] | Are there many rats in the cells? | 牢房里有很多老鼠吗 |
[11:18] | Great many. | 非常多 |
[11:20] | They sometimes scurry across my chest | 它们有时会在我睡着时 |
[11:23] | whilst I’m sleeping, sir. | 踩着我的胸膛跑过 |
[11:25] | If you will, MacKay, please ensure that each prison cell | 如果可以 麦凯 请保证每间牢房里 |
[11:27] | is provided with its own cat. | 都放一只猫 |
[11:36] | Something the matter, MacKay? | 怎么了 麦凯 |
[11:37] | With respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[11:40] | I dinna think the men would care to have a cat | 我觉得里面的人不想有只猫 |
[11:42] | takin’ all their rats. | 把老鼠都抓了 |
[11:45] | Surely, the prisoners don’t eat them? | 那些囚犯不是吃老鼠吧 |
[11:48] | Only when they’re lucky enough to catch one. | 只有走运抓到一只才会吃 |
[11:59] | God knows what you did to be sent here, | 不知道你怎会沦落到这里当差 |
[12:04] | but for your own sake, | 但为了你自己好 |
[12:07] | I hope you deserved it. | 我希望你活该如此 |
[12:11] | Will that be all then, sir? | 这样就可以了吧 长官 |
[12:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:15] | For now. | 目前可以了 |
[12:27] | Mama, | 妈妈 |
[12:27] | hold your diploma up a bit higher. | 把你的毕业证举高一点 |
[12:30] | Three, two, one, cheese. | 三二一 茄子 |
[12:33] | Very good. All right, who’s next, maestro? | 很好 谁是下一个 大师 |
[12:36] | Just you and Mommy now. | 这次就拍你和妈妈 |
[12:37] | Okay. Me and Mommy. | 好 我和妈妈 |
[12:42] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[12:49] | Darling, shouldn’t you be leaving for Fontaine’s? | 亲爱的 你是不是该动身去餐厅了 |
[12:50] | I don’t want you to miss your reservation. | 我可不想让你错过了预约 |
[12:52] | – There’s plenty of time. – Really? | -还早着呢 -是吗 |
[12:54] | It’s for seven. | 七点的预约呢 |
[12:57] | You’re coming with us, aren’t you, Daddy? | 你跟我们一起去对吧 爸爸 |
[12:59] | Uh, I wish I could, my angel, | 我也想去 小天使 |
[13:01] | but, um, I have some work I need to finish. | 但我还有工作要忙 |
[13:03] | If you’re not going, I’m not going. | 如果你不去 我也不去了 |
[13:05] | – Bree? – You’ll have a lovely time, I promise. | -布丽 -你会玩得很开心的 我保证 |
[13:08] | I thought the reservation was at six. | 我还以为预约是六点 |
[13:10] | No. Sorry, it’s seven. | 不是 是七点 |
[13:12] | Don’t worry, we’ll be out of your hair soon enough. | 放心 我们马上就走 |
[13:14] | – Calling Dr. Randall. – Oh, excuse me. | -兰德尔医生 -失陪 |
[13:18] | Dr. Joe’s salvation elixir. | 乔医生的救赎灵药 |
[13:21] | Is this your prescription for everything? | 你对什么都开这个吗 |
[13:23] | Nothing a cold martini won’t cure. | 一杯加冰马提尼可以治愈一切 |
[13:28] | You are going to be a horrible doctor. | 你肯定是个糟糕的医生 |
[13:38] | Oh, may I help you? | 请问有事吗 |
[13:42] | I’m sorry. I– | 抱歉 我… |
[13:44] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[13:55] | Bree, go and play. | 布丽 你去玩 |
[14:02] | Your work, I presume? | 应该是你的同事吧 |
[14:04] | Here, my darling. Everyone…I have an idea. | 亲爱的 来 各位 我有个主意 |
[14:08] | Why don’t we go to the restaurant now? | 我们现在就去餐厅吧 |
[14:11] | And if they can’t seat us early, | 如果他们不让我们提前入座 |
[14:12] | we’ll just entertain ourselves at the bar. | 我们就在吧台那边自娱自乐好了 |
[14:45] | The Devil? | 搞什么 |
[14:46] | Halt! Bring me that man! | 停 把那个人带来 |
[14:51] | Who are you, sir? How do you come by this place? | 你是谁 你怎么来这里的 |
[14:54] | The gold is cursed. | 金子被诅咒了 |
[14:56] | Did he just say gold? | 他刚说了金子吗 |
[15:04] | Take him with us. | 把他带上 |
[15:07] | The gold– the gold is cursed. | 金子 金子被诅咒了 |
[15:19] | Mr. Fraser. | 弗雷泽先生 |
[15:22] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[15:25] | I summoned you because a situation has arisen | 我召你来是因为有事 |
[15:27] | in which I require your assistance. | 需要你的帮助 |
[15:29] | And what might that be, sir? | 什么事 长官 |
[15:32] | A man named Duncan Kerr has been found wandering the moor | 他们发现一个叫邓肯·克尔的人 |
[15:34] | near the coast. | 在海岸附近的沼泽游荡 |
[15:35] | He appears to be gravely ill, | 他得了重病 |
[15:37] | near death even, and his speech is deranged. | 就快死了 所以胡言乱语 |
[15:40] | However, certain matters to which he refers appear to be of… | 但是 他提到的一些事好像 |
[15:45] | substantial interest to the Crown. | 会吸引国王的兴趣 |
[15:48] | Unfortunately, the man in question | 不过这个人一直 |
[15:49] | has been heard to babble in a mixture of Gaelic and French, | 断断续续地说盖尔语和法语 |
[15:52] | with no more than a word or two of English. | 其中夹杂着一点点英语 |
[15:56] | And you would like my assistance | 你想让我帮忙 |
[15:57] | to translate what this man might have to say? | 翻译这个人说的话 |
[16:00] | I’ve been told you speak both Gaelic and French. | 我听说你既会盖尔语 又会法语 |
[16:05] | We haven’t much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[16:08] | I fear I must decline, sir. | 恐怕我得拒绝 |
[16:12] | Might I inquire as to why, Mr. Fraser? | 能问一下原因吗 弗雷泽先生 |
[16:17] | I’m a prisoner. | 我是个犯人 |
[16:18] | Not an interpreter. | 不是翻译 |
[16:22] | Mr. Fraser, if you do what I ask, | 弗雷泽先生 如果按我说的做 |
[16:27] | I will have your irons struck off. | 我就把你的锁链拿掉 |
[16:31] | I understand you’ve been wearing them for three years. | 我知道你戴了三年了 |
[16:34] | I can’t imagine how heavy they must feel. | 难以想象那有多重 |
[16:45] | I have, however, two conditions. | 不过我有两个条件 |
[16:47] | You give a full and true account of whatever the fellow says, | 你要真实详尽地翻译他说的话 |
[16:50] | and you relay to no one, save me, | 而且除了我 你不能把 |
[16:52] | any information you glean. | 你得知的任何信息告诉别人 |
[16:54] | And I have but one condition, sir. | 我只有一个条件 |
[16:59] | That you provide blankets and medicine | 你给所有生病的人提供 |
[17:01] | for all the men that are ill. | 毯子和药品 |
[17:03] | A most ambitious request. | 这个要求太高了 |
[17:06] | We’re in short supply of both | 这两者我们都缺 |
[17:07] | and I can’t possibly bring that about. | 我无法满足你的要求 |
[17:10] | Then this conversation is over, sir. | 那我们的对话结束了 |
[17:12] | Return the irons if you must. | 你可以把锁链再给我戴上 |
[17:14] | Mr. Fraser, believe me when I tell you | 弗雷泽先生 你要相信我 |
[17:15] | that I would honor your request… | 如果我有那个能力 |
[17:19] | if I were able. | 我肯定如你所愿 |
[17:27] | I would settle for one man, then. | 那就只给一个人 |
[17:30] | My kinsman, Murtagh Fitzgibbons. | 我同族的穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯 |
[17:35] | He’s been struggling to survive here | 克罗登战役之后他就一直 |
[17:39] | ever since Culloden. | 在此勉强活着 |
[17:44] | I will inquire as to what we have in stores. | 我会问问看我们有什么可以提供 |
[17:48] | Then you have a bargain, sir. | 那我们成交 |
[17:59] | You invited her here? | 你邀请她来这里 |
[18:01] | Where our daughter lives. | 来我们女儿住的地方 |
[18:06] | You were taking the car, | 你要把车开走 |
[18:07] | so she was–she was just picking me up, huh. | 所以她只是来接我而已 |
[18:14] | You really dislike me that much? | 你真的那么不喜欢我吗 |
[18:17] | It’s my graduation, for God’s sake, Frank. | 天啊 这是我的毕业礼 弗兰克 |
[18:20] | You humiliated me in front of my new colleagues. | 你在我的新同事前侮辱了我 |
[18:23] | Welcome to the club. | 彼此彼此 |
[18:25] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[18:26] | Keep your voice down. You’ll wake Brianna. | 你小声点 会吵醒布丽安娜的 |
[18:28] | – What does that mean? – It mean– | -到底什么意思 -意思是 |
[18:33] | It means you’re not as good an actress | 意思是你没有自己想象中 |
[18:36] | as you think you are, Claire. | 那么会演戏 克莱尔 |
[18:39] | Do you honestly think anyone at Harvard | 你真以为哈佛里有人相信 |
[18:40] | believes that we’re happily married? | 我们的婚姻幸福美满吗 |
[18:44] | You’ve convinced no one. | 没人相信 |
[18:47] | And let’s not forget, | 别忘了 |
[18:49] | it was your idea to lead separate lives. | 是你提出我们各自生活的 |
[18:51] | Yes, but you agreed to be discreet. | 是 但你同意要小心谨慎的 |
[18:54] | And having your blonde harlot | 让你的金发娼妓 |
[18:56] | show up on our doorstep is quite the opposite of that. | 来我们家门前 根本不是小心谨慎 |
[18:58] | Do not call her that. | 别那么说她 |
[19:00] | Sandy has a Ph.D. Fellowship in historical linguistics. | 桑迪有历史语言学的博士学位 |
[19:02] | – She’s no fucking harlot. – Does she? | -她不是娼妓 -不是吗 |
[19:05] | Well, I’m sure you two will have plenty to discuss, then. | 你俩肯定有很多可聊的 |
[19:07] | Oh, are you jealous now? | 你嫉妒了吗 |
[19:09] | Green ain’t your color, Claire. | 你可不是那种人 克莱尔 |
[19:11] | Oh, go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[19:13] | You knew how important today was to me. | 你知道今天对我有多重要 |
[19:16] | You did this deliberately. You– | 你是故意的 你… |
[19:19] | you wanted to hurt me. | 你想伤害我 |
[19:21] | Maybe I did. | 也许是的 |
[19:24] | Maybe I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine, | 也许我想让你尝尝同样的滋味 |
[19:28] | Dr. Randall. | 兰德尔医生 |
[19:35] | Have you fucked her in our bedroom? | 你在我们卧室里干过她吗 |
[19:41] | Have you? | 你有吗 |
[19:49] | I think our bedroom is far too crowded already. | 我觉得我们卧室里人已经太多了 |
[19:55] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[20:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | Let’s stop with the pretense, Frank. | 我们别再装了 弗兰克 |
[20:16] | File for divorce. | 申请离婚 |
[20:18] | Divorce? | 离婚 |
[20:21] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[20:25] | You’d have your freedom. | 你会得到自由 |
[20:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:32] | I would. | 我会得到 |
[20:36] | When Jerry divorced Millie a– a year ago, | 杰瑞和米莉一年前离婚后 |
[20:40] | he–he gained his freedom, | 他得到了自由 |
[20:43] | but he lost his children for it. | 但他为此失去了孩子 |
[20:47] | The court ruled that a– a child needs a mother more than his father. | 法院裁定孩子需要母亲胜过父亲 |
[20:55] | He rarely sees them now. That… | 他现在很少能见到他们 |
[21:00] | I will not let that happen to Brianna and me. | 我不会让同样的事发生在布丽安娜和我身上 |
[21:02] | I would never keep Bree from you. | 我永远不会不让你见布丽 |
[21:05] | Well, we could work out a compromise. | 我们可以想个妥协方案 |
[21:07] | Forgive me, Claire, if I don’t risk everything | 原谅我 克莱尔 我不愿为你的承诺 |
[21:09] | on your promises. | 赌上一切 |
[21:10] | You have not been very good at keeping them. | 你向来不是很守承诺 |
[21:13] | Anything else you’d like to discuss… | 你还想讨论什么 |
[21:19] | while we’re here? | 既然我们都在这里 |
[21:29] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[21:37] | Oh, there is a reason why we are so… | 我们那么不擅长 |
[21:40] | terribly bad at charades, my darling. | 字谜游戏是有原因的 亲爱的 |
[22:23] | The gold is cursed. | 那金子是被诅咒的 |
[22:33] | She hid them. | 她把它们藏了起来 |
[22:36] | Aye. | 是的 |
[22:58] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[23:01] | The MacKenzie is dead. | 麦肯齐死了 |
[23:03] | The gold, man. | 金子 |
[23:08] | All of them… | 所有… |
[23:14] | Colum… | 卡伦 |
[23:15] | Dougal… | 杜格尔 |
[23:21] | Folk do say, | 有人说 |
[23:23] | how Ellen MacKenzie | 艾伦·麦肯齐 |
[23:26] | did leave… | 走掉了 |
[23:35] | The gold. | 金子 |
[23:40] | Do ye be warned, lad. | 要当心 小伙子 |
[23:44] | It was given by the ban-druidh, | 那金子是女巫给的 |
[23:48] | the white witch. | 白女巫 |
[24:01] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[24:04] | The white witch? | 白女巫 |
[24:07] | She…she seeks a brave man, | 她在寻找一个勇敢的男人 |
[24:11] | a MacKenzie. | 一个麦肯齐 |
[24:14] | Aye. | 是的 |
[24:19] | Speak to me, man. | 说给我听 老兄 |
[24:25] | She will come for you. | 她会来找你的 |
[24:41] | Well, Mr. Fraser, tell me what he said. | 弗雷泽先生 告诉我他说了什么 |
[24:59] | Speaking of white witches and selchs. | 他说到了白女巫和海豹女 |
[25:02] | Selchs? White witches? | 海豹女 白女巫 |
[25:06] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[25:09] | You’re holding back. | 你有所隐瞒 |
[25:12] | I keep my bargains, sir. | 我信守承诺 先生 |
[25:14] | Do you, Mr. Fraser? | 是吗 弗雷泽先生 |
[25:17] | I suspect there is more to this story. | 我怀疑事情没这么简单 |
[25:21] | I can force you to talk. | 我可以逼你说出来 |
[25:23] | There’s nothing you can do | 无论你想做什么事 |
[25:24] | that hasn’t already been done to me, | 我都已承受过 |
[25:29] | so… | 所以 |
[25:32] | try if you must. | 想试就试吧 |
[25:38] | We will speak again, Mr. Fraser. | 我们会再次谈的 弗雷泽先生 |
[25:53] | – Happy birthday to you – Birthday to you | -祝你生日快乐 -祝你生日快乐 |
[25:58] | Well, I know what I’m wishing for. | 我知道我要许什么愿望 |
[25:59] | Well, don’t waste it on a car. Because you’re not getting one. | 别浪费在车上 因为你不会如愿的 |
[26:02] | Oh, wish away. | 许吧 |
[26:04] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[26:20] | This is worse than yer last putrid concoction. | 这比你上次的腐烂混合物更恶心 |
[26:23] | It’s all I can manage. | 我只能搞到这个 |
[26:27] | What happened with Kerr? | 克尔怎么了 |
[26:31] | His speech was a mad rant, | 他胡言乱语了一通 |
[26:34] | not much made sense. | 说不太通 |
[26:39] | Said the gold was cursed. | 说什么金子被诅咒了 |
[26:43] | Mentioned something about… | 还提到了什么… |
[26:49] | Get on with it before I die of old age. | 快说 别等到我老死了 |
[26:55] | A white witch… | 一个白女巫 |
[26:59] | who had, uh, some connection to the gold. | 她和金子有某种关联 |
[27:04] | A white witch? | 一个白女巫 |
[27:09] | And ye’re thinking… | 你在想 |
[27:12] | after all these years? | 过了这么多年 会不会是… |
[27:14] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[27:16] | But is it even possible? | 这真的有可能吗 |
[27:20] | I dinna ken. | 我不知道 |
[27:24] | I wish we could know what became of her | 我真希望我们能知道你送她穿过巨石后 |
[27:28] | once you sent her through the stones. | 她经历了些什么 |
[27:31] | Wishing will no bring her back. | 希望不能让她回来 |
[27:35] | But I think of her | 但我时不时地 |
[27:37] | every now and then. | 会想起她 |
[27:41] | And the wee bairn that she was carrying. | 还有她怀着的孩子 |
[27:46] | Try not to think of it. | 别想了 |
[27:48] | It will only bring ye pain and suffering. | 这只会给你带来痛苦和折磨 |
[27:51] | Can I at least pray them sound? | 我能不能至少祈祷他们一切安好 |
[27:55] | – Fraser, get up. – Aye. | -弗雷泽 起来 -是 |
[27:59] | That ye can. | 可以 |
[28:15] | I am told you used to dine with Colonel Quarry. | 我听说你曾与夸里上校一同用餐 |
[28:18] | I trust you’ll do me the same honor now. | 我想你也会给我这个面子 |
[28:21] | You think yer pleasantness will loosen my tongue? | 你以为你对我亲切就会让我松口 |
[28:24] | Of course I didn’t mean– | 我当然不是想 |
[28:25] | Ye can return me to the cells, if ye have that in mind. | 如果你有这种念头 你可以把我送回牢房 |
[28:27] | Mr. Fraser, I only ask for you to dine with me | 弗雷泽先生 我希望你能和我一同用餐 |
[28:30] | in attempt to forge a connection between us | 只是为了让我们能更为亲近 |
[28:31] | better suited to our situation here. | 更适合我们现在的处境 |
[28:36] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[28:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:03] | Then I’ll ask your leave | 那我会请你允许 |
[29:06] | to hunt for ourselves; | 我们为自己打猎 |
[29:08] | since the Crown cannot supply the men with adequate food. | 既然国王不能为人们提供充足的食物 |
[29:11] | A hunt? | 打猎 |
[29:13] | Gi–give you weapons and allow you to wander the moors? | 给你武器 让你在沼泽地里游荡 |
[29:17] | God’s teeth, Mr. Fraser. | 天啊 弗雷泽先生 |
[29:18] | Not weapons. | 不用武器 |
[29:22] | And not wandering. | 也不是游荡 |
[29:24] | Give us leave to set snares upon the moor | 允许我们在挖煤的时候 |
[29:26] | when we’re cutting peats. | 顺便在沼泽附近安放陷阱 |
[29:27] | And keep such meat as we take. | 并允许我们保留这些肉 |
[29:30] | We could also gather watercresses, sir. | 我们也可以收集水芹菜 长官 |
[29:33] | – What for? – To eat. | -为了什么 -为了吃 |
[29:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:37] | Well, eating green plants will stop ye getting scurvy. | 吃绿叶菜可以预防坏血病 |
[29:42] | Wherever did you get that notion? | 你是从哪里知道的 |
[29:45] | From my wife. | 从我的妻子那里 |
[29:48] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[29:52] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[29:55] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:03] | I shall take your proposal under consideration. | 我会好好考虑你的提议 |
[30:07] | Now may we please begin? | 我们现在可不可以以开始了 |
[30:10] | The pheasant will get cold. | 山鸡要变冷了 |
[30:12] | Extremely feeble-minded bird, all but beg to be shot. | 这种鸟类极其低能 像在求着我们打它 |
[30:17] | Nonetheless, quite tasty in a wine sauce, | 然而 配上红酒酱非常美味 |
[30:20] | wouldn’t you agree? | 你同不同意 |
[30:24] | Aye. | 同意 |
[30:41] | Vin de Bourgogne. | 勃艮第红酒 |
[30:46] | The sauce. | 这酱汁 |
[30:49] | I, um… | 我… |
[30:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不太清楚 |
[31:05] | We had, uh, roast pheasant in a wine sauce. | 我们吃了红酒酱的烤山鸡 |
[31:11] | Oh, red wine? | 红酒 |
[31:14] | Aye. Aye, vin de Bourgogne. | 是的 勃艮第红酒 |
[31:17] | Yeah, the bird was served with–with carrots and nips, | 是 山鸡配上红萝卜 小面包 |
[31:22] | fresh herbs, uh, cruss of rolls topped with butter. | 新鲜药草 淋了黄油的红酒卷 |
[31:26] | Slow down, Mac Dubh. | 慢点 布莱恩之子 |
[31:28] | I want to savor every morsel. | 我想尽情享受每一口 |
[31:32] | Then we had fresh salmon… | 我们之后又吃了新鲜三文鱼 |
[31:53] | We’re just checking the snares. | 我们只是在检查陷阱 |
[31:55] | Aye, the governor said that we could. | 是的 狱长说我们可以的 |
[31:57] | – Stay on them. – Yes, sir. | -跟着他们 -遵命 长官 |
[31:59] | Come on, lads. Slow down. | 各位 慢点 |
[32:01] | Stay with them. | 和他们待在一起 |
[32:02] | On it, sir. | 交给我 长官 |
[32:08] | Easy, boys. | 别乱跑 伙计们 |
[32:12] | – I’ve got nothing. – I’ve got one! | -我什么都没抓到 -我抓住一个 |
[32:16] | That’s my snare. | 这是我的陷阱 |
[32:17] | – Rubbish, this is my one. – No, it’s not. | -胡说 这是我的 -不 不是 |
[32:19] | Yer just jealous because I’ve got one and you havena. | 你只是嫉妒我抓住了一只但你没有 |
[32:30] | Escaped. | 逃了 |
[32:43] | We checked behind that brush. | 我们在树丛后面也找过了 |
[32:47] | Are you sure the patrol caught sight of him here? | 你确定巡逻队看到过他在这里 |
[32:49] | Yes, sir. Thought they saw him swimming out to the islands. | 是 长官 他们好像看到他游出岛外了 |
[32:53] | I want the cliffs searched in both directions. | 给我搜这两边的悬崖 |
[32:55] | Keep an eye out for boats below. | 注意找底下的船 |
[32:57] | God knows there’s room enough to hide a sloop | 天知道这些岛后有没有足够的地方 |
[32:59] | behind some of those islands. | 来藏一艘帆船 |
[33:00] | If he went in anywhere along this stretch, Major, | 如果他沿着这条路走 少校 |
[33:03] | you’ll have seen the last of him. | 你就再也找不到他了 |
[33:07] | Sir, it’s been three days now. | 长官 已经过去三天了 |
[33:10] | I do not need reminding, Corporal. | 不用你提醒我 下士 |
[33:15] | Remain here until nightfall, | 在天黑前一直守在这里 |
[33:18] | then return to the moor. | 等天黑再回沼泽 |
[33:34] | Yeah, that’s how it’s done, William Grey, | 就是这样做的 威廉·格雷 |
[33:38] | second son of Viscount Melton. | 梅尔顿子爵的次子 |
[33:45] | How long did it take yer comrades to find ye | 我们把你绑在树上后 |
[33:48] | after we tied ye to that tree? | 你的朋友们花了多久才找到你 |
[33:51] | Were ye there so long as to shite yerself? | 够你尿裤子的了吧 |
[33:57] | – You remembered. – Aye. | -你还记得 -是啊 |
[34:00] | After ye called me to yer quarters that first day. | 自从你叫我去你房间的那天起 |
[34:03] | I tend to remember anyone who tries to slit my throat. | 我记得每个想要杀我的人 |
[34:10] | Why did you not speak of it before? | 为什么之前从没听你提起 |
[34:14] | I was waiting for the proper occasion. | 我在等一个合适的时机 |
[34:20] | Why did ye not remind me? | 你为什么不提醒我 |
[34:23] | I think you know why. | 我想你知道原因 |
[34:25] | You may be indifferent to yer own welfare, | 你可能不在乎自己的性命 |
[34:27] | but perhaps ye may have some concern | 不过也许你还在乎 |
[34:29] | for this lady’s honor, huh? | 这位女士的名誉 |
[34:32] | All right! | 够了 |
[34:33] | Release the lady and… | 放开这位女士 |
[34:34] | I will tell you whatever you wish. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[34:37] | They were the actions of a foolish boy | 那些只是一个无知男孩的举动 |
[34:39] | and I regret them to this very day. | 直到今天我都后悔不已 |
[34:41] | The mere memory of them burns shame into my gut. | 那份回忆的耻辱刻骨铭心 |
[34:45] | But fortunately for you, | 但你很幸运 |
[34:46] | my foolishness at Corrieyairack saved your life at Culloden. | 我在科里亚力克的愚行在克罗登救了你的命 |
[34:50] | Did it not? | 不是吗 |
[34:52] | Aye. | 是 |
[34:55] | Your brother Lord Melton was an honorable gentleman. | 你哥哥梅尔顿大人是位可敬的绅士 |
[34:58] | And my family debt to you has been discharged. | 我家族欠你的债已经还清 |
[35:01] | But not yer promise. | 但你的誓言尚未履行 |
[35:05] | Promise? | 誓言 |
[35:06] | When last we parted… | 上次我们分别 |
[35:16] | You vowed… | 你发誓说 |
[35:18] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[35:20] | I should hope to discharge that debt in the future. | 我希望未来能还清这笔债 |
[35:22] | And once it is discharged, | 到它还清之时 |
[35:26] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[35:30] | Well, sir… | 先生 |
[35:39] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[36:02] | I am not a murderer of unarmed prisoners. | 我不会杀害手无寸铁的囚犯 |
[36:31] | I told ye faithfully all that Kerr told me that night. | 克尔那晚和我说的我都告诉你了 |
[36:36] | What I didna tell ye | 我没告诉你的是 |
[36:39] | was some of what he said had meaning to me. | 他说的一些话对我也有深刻意义 |
[36:44] | What meaning was that? | 有什么意义 |
[36:49] | I spoke to you of my wife. | 我和你提到过我的妻子 |
[36:52] | Yes. You said she was dead. | 是的 你说她死了 |
[36:55] | I said she was gone. | 我说她走了 |
[37:00] | She was a healer. | 她是个医生 |
[37:03] | A white lady. | 一个白夫人 |
[37:06] | The word in Gaelic is “ban-druidh”. | 盖尔语叫”女术士” |
[37:09] | It also means witch. | 就是女巫的意思 |
[37:14] | The white witch. | 白女巫 |
[37:16] | So the man’s words referred to your wife? | 所以那个人提到了你的妻子 |
[37:20] | I thought they might be. | 我觉得有可能 |
[37:22] | And if so, uh, I had to go to see for myself. | 如果是真的 我得亲自去查清楚 |
[37:27] | There was nothing there to do with her. | 结果跟她毫无关联 |
[37:31] | She is truly gone. | 她真的走了 |
[37:35] | And the gold, Mr. Fraser? | 那金子呢 弗雷泽先生 |
[37:41] | King Louis never sent gold to the Stuarts. | 路易国王从没给过斯图尔特党人金子 |
[37:44] | All I found was a | 我只找到了 |
[37:46] | empty box save for one jewel. | 一个装着一块宝石的空盒子 |
[37:52] | It is a moving story, Mr. Fraser. | 故事很感人 弗雷泽先生 |
[37:56] | Yet there is no evidence that is the truth. | 但没有证据表明这是真的 |
[38:00] | I give ye my word my story is true. | 我向你保证我说的是真的 |
[38:05] | And I have this as well. | 我还有这个 |
[38:07] | I saved it… | 我留着它 |
[38:09] | thinking it might be useful if ever I were to be freed. | 想着在我被释放的那天它也许会有用 |
[38:23] | Mary Peterson. | 玛丽·彼得森 |
[38:28] | Sandra Phillips. | 桑德拉·菲利普斯 |
[38:33] | Brianna Randall. | 布丽安娜·兰德尔 |
[38:44] | That’s my girl. | 我的好姑娘 |
[38:46] | Kevin Riley. | 凯文·赖利 |
[38:50] | Amanda Ross. | 阿曼达·罗斯 |
[38:51] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[38:56] | Megan Sanborne. | 梅根·桑伯恩 |
[39:08] | Fitzgibbons is over there. | 菲茨吉本斯在那 |
[39:11] | What’s this, then? | 又怎么了 |
[39:12] | The governor ordered me to accompany the doctor here | 狱长要求我陪同医生来这 |
[39:14] | to treat your kinsman. | 治疗你的族人 |
[39:34] | It’s good to see your friend, Fitzgibbons, is better. | 很高兴看见你朋友菲茨吉本斯好起来 |
[39:36] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | Very much. | 非常高兴 |
[39:44] | After three months of tending by your physician | 在你的医生三个月来的照料下 |
[39:47] | he’s in fine fettle. | 他现在状态不错 |
[39:51] | Why ye cunning wee bastard. | 你这狡猾的混蛋 |
[39:54] | Where the hell did ye learn that trick? | 你从哪学的这一招 |
[39:57] | My elder brother taught it to me. | 我哥哥教我的 |
[39:59] | – Lord Melton, ye mean. – Yes. | -你说的是梅尔顿大人吧 -是的 |
[40:02] | Your brother very stubbornly refused to shoot me. | 你哥哥执意不肯朝我开枪 |
[40:05] | I wasna inclined to be grateful for the favor at the time. | 当时我还不领情 |
[40:08] | You wished to be shot? | 你想挨枪子 |
[40:10] | I thought I had reason. | 我觉得我有理由 |
[40:12] | What reason was that? | 有什么理由 |
[40:14] | I mean no impertinence in asking. It is only… | 没有冒犯的意思 只是 |
[40:18] | at that time, I felt similarly. | 当时我也有相似的感受 |
[40:22] | I… | 我 |
[40:25] | lost a particular friend at Culloden. | 在克罗登失去了一位至交 |
[40:31] | He was the reason I joined the army. | 他是我参军的原因 |
[40:35] | He… | 他 |
[40:39] | inspired me. | 激励了我 |
[40:43] | My brother was there when I found him dying. | 我发现他将死之时我哥哥也在场 |
[40:48] | I didn’t even have the chance to say a proper good-bye. | 我甚至都没能好好道别 |
[40:54] | Hal dragged me away. | 哈尔把我拖走了 |
[40:59] | He was embarrassed, you see. | 他感到难堪 |
[41:03] | He said I would overcome it. | 他说我会挺过去的 |
[41:05] | Come to terms with it. | 说我会接受的 |
[41:07] | In time. | 迟早的事 |
[41:12] | Hal is generally right, | 哈尔多数时候是对的 |
[41:15] | but not always. | 但不总是对的 |
[41:20] | Some people, you grieve over forever. | 有的人你会追忆一辈子 |
[41:26] | Do you find your life greatly burdensome, Mr. Fraser? | 你有感到人生负担重重吗 弗雷泽先生 |
[41:33] | Perhaps… | 可能吧 |
[41:36] | not greatly so. | 也不是很重 |
[41:41] | I think perhaps the greatest burden | 我想最重的负担在于 |
[41:43] | lies in caring for those we cannot help. | 关心我们无法帮助的人 |
[41:48] | Not in having no one for whom to care. | 而不是没有可以关心的人 |
[41:52] | That is… | 那是… |
[41:55] | emptiness. | 空虚 |
[41:58] | But no great burden. | 不是很重的负担 |
[42:01] | Your wife, she was a healer, you said? | 你说你的妻子是医生 |
[42:08] | She was. | 没错 |
[42:10] | She… | 她 |
[42:18] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[42:23] | Her name was Claire. | 她叫克莱尔 |
[42:25] | You cared for her very much, I think. | 看来你非常爱她 |
[42:31] | I meant to thank you some time, Major. | 我想过要感谢你 少校 |
[42:35] | Thank me? | 感谢我 |
[42:37] | For what? | 为什么 |
[42:39] | That night we first met at Corrieyairack. | 我们在科里亚力克初次见面的那晚 |
[42:43] | For what ye did for my wife. | 感谢你为我妻子做的事 |
[42:46] | Perhaps ye may have some concern for this lady’s honor, huh? Huh? | 不过也许你还在乎这位女士的名誉 |
[42:50] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[42:52] | All right, release the lady | 好吧 放开这位女士 |
[42:54] | and I will tell you whatever you wish. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[43:02] | That was your wife? | 她是你的妻子 |
[43:03] | You were a worthy foe. Do you blame me? | 你可是位重要的敌人 你怪我吗 |
[43:06] | If you found a 16-year-old | 如果你觉得一个拉裤子的 |
[43:07] | shitting himself with fear a worthy opponent, Mr. Fraser, | 十六岁小伙子是个强敌 弗雷泽先生 |
[43:10] | it is little wonder the Highland army was defeated. | 那也难怪高地军队会战败了 |
[43:13] | Well, a man that doesna shit himself with a knife | 如果一个人连刀架到脖子上 |
[43:15] | held to his throat has either no bowels, or no brains. | 都不会拉裤子 那他要么没肠子 要么没脑子 |
[43:19] | Ye wouldna speak to save yer own life, | 你没有为了活命开口泄密 |
[43:21] | but ye would to save the honor of a lady. | 却为了一位女士的声誉开口 |
[43:24] | I admire that. | 这点我很佩服 |
[43:25] | Your wife was in no danger at all. | 你的妻子当时根本没有危险 |
[43:27] | But ye didna ken that at the time. | 但你当时并不知道 |
[43:30] | Ye thought to save her life and her virtue | 你为了拯救她的性命和贞操 |
[43:34] | at the risk of yer own. | 不顾自己的安危 |
[43:36] | Oh, I’ve thought of that now and again since… | 失去她之后 我时不时都会 |
[43:40] | since I lost her. | 想起这事 |
[43:43] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[43:55] | I am sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾她不在了 |
[44:11] | Take yer hand off me… | 把你的手拿开 |
[44:21] | or I will kill you. | 不然我杀了你 |
[45:01] | Tough surgery? | 手术不容易吧 |
[45:04] | I can tell by just looking at you. | 一切都写在你的脸上了 |
[45:07] | They all seem tough these days. | 如今什么都不容易 |
[45:10] | – You’ve done what you can. – Yes. | -你已经尽力了 -是啊 |
[45:13] | Worrying about it now won’t change it. | 现在担心也无济于事 |
[45:17] | Ah, well, I’ve said it all before. | 我早就说过了 |
[45:19] | You have. | 没错 |
[45:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[45:31] | I’d, uh, I’d like to take Brianna to England. | 我想带布丽安娜去英格兰 |
[45:35] | That’s lovely. | 很好啊 |
[45:38] | How long would you go for? | 你要去多久 |
[45:40] | Well… | 那个 |
[45:43] | I’ve been offered a position at Cambridge. | 剑桥大学聘请我去工作 |
[45:46] | A good one. | 工作很不错 |
[45:50] | An offer? | 聘请 |
[45:52] | What about the hospital? My patients? | 那医院怎么办 我的病人怎么办 |
[45:56] | Frank, I can’t leave Boston and move to England. | 弗兰克 我不能离开波士顿搬去英格兰 |
[46:00] | I’m not asking you to leave. | 我没说要你离开 |
[46:04] | I want a divorce, Claire. | 我想离婚 克莱尔 |
[46:12] | A-a divorce? | 离婚 |
[46:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[46:19] | Well, we talked about this years ago and you said– | 我们几年前就提过这事 当时你说… |
[46:22] | No, I know– I know what I said. | 对 我知道 我知道我怎么说的 |
[46:26] | But Brianna’s 18 now. | 但布丽安娜十八岁了 |
[46:29] | Does she know about this plan? | 她知道你的计划吗 |
[46:30] | No, not yet. | 还不知道 |
[46:34] | But I think she’ll come. | 但我想她会跟我走的 |
[46:37] | Between med school and the hospital, | 你一直去医学院和医院 |
[46:40] | you’ve barely been here. | 很少回家 |
[46:44] | – How dare you. – Claire, please. | -你怎么敢这样 -克莱尔 拜托 |
[46:45] | There are fine universities there. | 那边有很好的大学 |
[46:48] | Oxford, for one, where I still have some pull. | 至少我在牛津大学还认识些人 |
[46:53] | And what about Candy? Hm? | 坎蒂怎么办 |
[46:55] | Sandy. | 是桑迪 |
[46:58] | We’ll get married as soon as I’m free. | 我一恢复自由身就娶她 |
[47:01] | Oh, you’re going to marry her? | 你要娶她吗 |
[47:04] | For God’s sake, Frank. Be serious. | 苍天啊 弗兰克 别闹了 |
[47:07] | I’m finished with this, Claire. | 我受够了 克莱尔 |
[47:13] | You’ve been waiting. | 你一直在等 |
[47:16] | All this time, | 这么久以来 |
[47:19] | you’ve just been waiting for the clock to run out. | 你一直在等待时机成熟 |
[47:24] | Well, Brianna is my daughter. | 布丽安娜是我的女儿 |
[47:27] | And you will not take her anywhere. | 你别想带她走 |
[47:29] | Yeah, well, I don’t think I’ll have to. | 我不用带她离开 |
[47:33] | – You bloody bastard! – Be reasonable, Claire. | -你个王八蛋 -讲点道理 克莱尔 |
[47:37] | You want to divorce me? Fine. | 你想跟我离婚 好 |
[47:40] | Use whatever grounds you like, | 用什么理由都可以 |
[47:42] | except adultery, | 除了通奸 |
[47:46] | which you can’t prove because it doesn’t exist. | 你没法证实 因为根本不存在 |
[47:49] | If you try to take Brianna away from me, | 如果你想把布丽安娜从我身边抢走 |
[47:53] | I will have a thing or two to say about adultery, Frank. | 我就要好好说说通奸这事了 弗兰克 |
[47:57] | This isn’t about you and me anymore. | 这不再只关乎你我了 |
[48:02] | Brianna is a grown woman. | 布丽安娜是个成年女人 |
[48:03] | She–she can make her own decisions. | 她能自己做决定 |
[48:05] | She has her own life. | 她有自己的生活 |
[48:06] | I would like to live the rest of my life… | 我希望跟一个真心爱我的妻子 |
[48:10] | with a wife who truly loves me. | 度过下半生 |
[48:18] | You couldn’t look at Brianna | 你看着布丽安娜 |
[48:20] | without seeing him. | 就会想到他 |
[48:24] | Could you? | 是吧 |
[48:28] | Without that constant reminder. | 没有她不断提醒 |
[48:35] | Him. | 他 |
[48:37] | Might you have forgotten him, | 你也许会忘了他 |
[48:41] | with time? | 只要时间够久 |
[48:46] | That amount of time… | 就算地老天荒 |
[48:50] | doesn’t exist. | 我也不会忘怀 |
[49:28] | Dr. Randall. | 兰德尔医生 |
[49:31] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[49:34] | Are they prepping for surgery? | 他们在准备做手术吗 |
[49:38] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[49:45] | Prepare to march the men. | 准备出发 |
[49:48] | The ships sail at nightfall. | 船只黄昏时起航 |
[49:51] | Fraser? | 弗雷泽 |
[49:52] | To the right. Close your ranks. | 向右靠拢 |
[49:59] | – What’s happening? – Prison’s closing. | -怎么了 -监狱关闭了 |
[50:02] | The prisoners are being removed. | 囚犯要转移 |
[50:03] | The fortress is to be garrisoned | 驻守要塞的是 |
[50:05] | by the Queen’s Seventh Own Regiment of Dragoons. | 女王的第七骑兵队 |
[50:07] | Removed? | 转移 |
[50:09] | To the left. | 往左 |
[50:11] | To where? | 去哪里 |
[50:12] | The colonies. | 殖民地 |
[50:14] | – Where– – Quickly, now. | -在哪 -快点 |
[50:16] | The journey ahead is long. | 前方旅途漫长 |
[50:17] | Where am I being taken? | 我要被带去哪里 |
[50:30] | Keep your line. | 排好队 |
[50:35] | Grey? | 格雷 |
[51:13] | It’s been three days. | 已经过去三天了 |
[51:15] | You’re going to have to talk to me eventually. | 你最终还是要和我说话的 |
[51:20] | ‘Tis no better than slavery. | 这几乎和奴役一样 |
[51:23] | A term of indenture is not slavery. | 契约并不是奴役 |
[51:25] | The other prisoners will regain their freedom | 其他囚犯将在14年后 |
[51:27] | after a term of 14 years. | 重获自由 |
[51:29] | If they survive. | 如果他们能活下来的话 |
[51:32] | Why was I not sent to the territories | 我为什么没跟他们一起 |
[51:33] | or the colonies wi’ them? | 被派去边疆和殖民地 |
[51:40] | Why do you keep me here, Grey? | 你为什么让我留在这里 格雷 |
[51:45] | You are not merely a prisoner, but a convicted traitor, | 你不仅是个囚犯 还是个有罪的叛徒 |
[51:48] | imprisoned at the pleasure of His Majesty. | 是由国王陛下囚禁的 |
[51:50] | Your sentence cannot be commuted without Royal approval. | 没有王室批准 你不能减刑 |
[51:54] | His Majesty has not seen fit to give that approval. | 国王陛下觉得还不能进行批准 |
[51:58] | I couldn’t give you freedom, Fraser. | 我不能让你自由 弗雷泽 |
[52:01] | This is the next best I could manage. | 这是我能做到的极限了 |
[52:03] | Where am I to go, then? | 那我要去哪里 |
[52:08] | It’s called Helwater. | 那里叫赫尔沃特 |
[52:10] | You’ll serve Lord Dunsany. | 你将服侍邓萨尼大人 |
[52:14] | I shall visit you once each quarter, | 每季度我将去探望你一次 |
[52:16] | to ensure your welfare. | 确保你的福利 |
[52:19] | – Welfare? – But I caution you… | -福利 -但我提醒你 |
[52:21] | your new host is not well disposed to Charles Stuart | 你的新主人可不喜欢查尔斯·斯图尔特 |
[52:23] | or his followers. | 和他的追随者 |
[52:25] | You can scarcely hope to conceal the fact that you’re a Scot, | 你几乎无法隐瞒你是苏格兰人这一事实 |
[52:27] | a Highlander at that. | 还有高地人 |
[52:29] | It you will consider a piece of well-meant advice, | 如果你愿意好好考虑善意的忠告 |
[52:32] | it might be judicious not to use a name | 别用你大名鼎鼎的本名 |
[52:35] | as easily recognized as your own. | 这样做才明智 |
[52:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[53:02] | Why would you do that for me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[53:08] | I didna let ye have yer way. | 我没让你如愿 |
[53:13] | I regret that particular moment of weakness. | 我后悔那一刻的虚弱 |
[53:17] | It was foolish of me. | 我当时很愚蠢 |
[53:20] | But I told you about… | 但我跟你说过 |
[53:23] | someone I cared for. | 我关心的人 |
[53:26] | And you did the same. | 你也是如此 |
[53:28] | You gave me my life all those years ago. | 多年前 你饶了我一命 |
[53:31] | Now I give you yours. | 现在我也是 |
[53:34] | I hope you use it well. | 我希望你好好利用 |
[53:35] | Yer brother discharged that debt. | 你哥哥还清了债务 |
[53:38] | For the sake of the family name. | 那是为了家族名声 |
[53:41] | I discharge it for the sake of my own. | 我是为了自己还清债务 |
[53:46] | Now, Mr. Fraser, | 现在 弗雷泽先生 |
[53:49] | let’s be on our way. | 我们走吧 |
[54:12] | Frances is in recovery. | 弗朗西丝在恢复 |
[54:14] | She’s stable, and her vitals are good. | 她情况稳定 生命体征良好 |
[54:18] | The best thing you can do for her now | 你现在能为她做的最好的事 |
[54:22] | is get some rest. | 就是休息会儿 |
[54:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:46] | It’s Frank. | 是弗兰克 |
[54:48] | There’s been a car accident. | 出了场车祸 |
[55:45] | Oh, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[56:17] | If you’re still close enough to hear me, | 如果你还近到可以听见我 |
[56:26] | I did love you. | 我的确爱过你 |
[56:32] | Very much. | 非常爱 |
[56:41] | You were my first love. | 你曾是我的初恋 |