时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[00:03] | I won’t set foot on our shores again | 找不到小伊恩 |
[00:05] | wi’out Young Ian. | 我绝不回来 |
[00:06] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[00:08] | Fergus. Marsali? | 费格斯 玛沙利 |
[00:10] | What the hell are ye doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[00:11] | Fergus and I are married. | 费格斯和我结婚了 |
[00:13] | I am sending you home. | 我要把你送回家 |
[00:14] | I’ll tell everyone Fergus has already bedded me. | 我会告诉大家 费格斯睡了我 |
[00:16] | He hasn’t, but I’ll say it anyway. | 他没有 但我还是会这么说 |
[00:17] | I know that you’re party to yer uncle’s smuggling. | 我知道你参与了你舅舅的走私活动 |
[00:20] | Where is he hiding the liquor? | 他把酒藏在哪了 |
[00:26] | They’re firing at us. | 他们朝我们开火了 |
[00:28] | No, signaling. They mean to board us. | 不 是信号 他们要上我们的船 |
[00:30] | We suffered an outbreak of infectious plague. | 我们船上爆发了传染瘟疫 |
[00:32] | I know what it might be. It’s called typhoid. | 我知道可能是什么病 这叫伤寒 |
[00:34] | I can’t catch it. I’ve been inoculated. | 我不会被传染 我接种过疫苗 |
[00:37] | I won’t take my eyes off that ship until you return. | 我会盯着那艘船 直到你回来 |
[00:40] | But why are we moving? | 我们为什么移动了 |
[00:42] | Well, you can’t just kidnap me like this. | 你不能就这样绑架我 |
[00:44] | You may be our only chance. I must take it. | 你也许是我们唯一的机会 我必须把握住 |
[01:17] | What dealings have you with the cook? | 你和厨子交易什么了 |
[01:20] | Rose hips, cloves, lavender and orange peel. | 蔷薇果 丁香 薰衣草 橘皮 |
[01:25] | It’s a potpourri for Marsali. | 给玛沙利的香料袋 |
[01:26] | May surprise you, Milord, | 你也许不信 老爷 |
[01:27] | but our cabin is beginning to smell like the ship’s bilge. | 但我们的房间渐渐闻起来像底舱臭水了 |
[01:32] | I thought it might impress her. | 我想这可能会讨她欢心 |
[01:36] | Why do I get the feeling it’s me you’re trying to impress? | 我怎么感觉你是想讨我欢心呢 |
[01:42] | Milord? | 老爷 |
[01:59] | Oy! What– | 你干什… |
[02:00] | The Porpoise, she’s moving away. | 海豚号 船开远了 |
[02:01] | Aye. They have hell’s own journey ahead of ’em. | 是 他们还有很长的路要行驶呢 |
[02:10] | They have my wife. | 他们带走了我妻子 |
[02:12] | Do we not follow? | 我们不跟上去吗 |
[02:14] | Topmen! Away aloft! | 掌帆人 起航 |
[02:17] | Make sail! | 扬帆 |
[02:18] | Belay that order! | 别听他的 |
[02:20] | They’ve taken Claire. | 他们抓走了克莱尔 |
[02:21] | Set main sail only. Helm a-lee and aim sou’-sou’west. | 只升主帆 抢风调向 朝向西南偏南 |
[02:24] | Aye, Captain. Sou’-sou’west. | 遵命 船长 西南偏南 |
[02:26] | – That’s not enough sail. – It’s all the sail | -这样速度不够 -这么大风 |
[02:27] | we can safely carry in this wind. | 只能这个速度行驶才安全 |
[02:29] | They’re getting away, damn you! | 他们开远了 都怪你 |
[02:31] | The Porpoise is carrying 100 sick, and more dying every day. | 海豚号载着一百个病人 每天都会死更多人 |
[02:35] | Captain Leonard requires a surgeon for the duration | 伦纳德船长在此期间 需要一个医生 |
[02:38] | and is making headway at full sail | 还在全速赶路 |
[02:40] | to ensure the shortest possible journey. | 确保尽快到达目的地 |
[02:42] | He has promised to deliver her safely to us in Jamaica. | 他答应我们会把她安全送到牙买加 |
[02:45] | And you agreed to this? | 你同意这么做了吗 |
[02:48] | He conveyed a message to me. | 他向我传达了信息 |
[02:51] | When the captain of a seventy-four | 皇家战舰的舰长 |
[02:53] | asks you for a surgeon, you give him a surgeon. | 跟你要医生 你就必须照做 |
[02:57] | I have more than your wife to think about, Mr. Fraser. | 我要考虑的不仅只有你老婆 弗雷泽先生 |
[03:00] | My wife– | 我妻子 |
[03:02] | My wife! | 我妻子 |
[03:13] | Tell your men to scabbard their blades. | 让你的手下放下武器 |
[03:24] | Do as he says, lads. | 按他说的做 兄弟们 |
[03:39] | Just keep me in sight of her, man. | 别让她离开我的视线就行 |
[03:41] | We’ll sail at our own pace, Mr. Fraser, | 我们按自己的速度行驶 弗雷泽先生 |
[03:43] | and no faster than is safe. | 再快就会不安全 |
[03:45] | Mr. Warren, restrain Mr. Fraser and take him below. | 沃伦先生 制住弗雷泽先生 把他带到下面去 |
[06:15] | I need more room to house the infected men. | 我需要更多空间安置这些被感染的人 |
[06:18] | Once this deck is clean, the sick can convalesce here. | 等舱面收拾干净 患者可以在这里休养 |
[06:22] | Where will the rest of us sleep, then? | 那我们剩下的人睡哪 |
[06:24] | Everywhere else. | 其它地方 |
[06:25] | We need to make use of every inch of space | 我们得利用每一寸空间 |
[06:27] | so that no man sleeps touching another one– | 这样每个人睡觉时都不会碰到另一个人 |
[06:29] | sick or well. | 不管有没有染病 |
[06:31] | Every surface must be cleaned. | 所有地面都要清理干净 |
[06:33] | Typhoid fever is spread by hands | 伤寒症是通过手 |
[06:35] | or–or food contaminated by infected urine or feces. | 或是被含有传染菌的尿液或粪便感染的食物 |
[06:39] | Then we’ll all die, if you hadn’t noticed. | 那我们都会死啊 你没注意到吗 |
[06:41] | There’s shite everywhere. | 这里到处都是屎 |
[06:43] | Thankfully, Mr. Jones, most of this is vomit. | 琼斯先生 还好这里大部分是呕吐物 |
[06:46] | Now let’s get to work. | 我们继续干活吧 |
[06:49] | Lady doctor giving me orders. | 女人医生给我下命令 |
[06:50] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[06:54] | Nothing, sir. | 没什么 长官 |
[06:55] | It’s Captain’s orders, Jones. | 这是船长的命令 琼斯 |
[06:57] | You’re to do as the doctor says and pay her every respect. | 你要按医生的话做 还要尊重她 |
[07:01] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[07:08] | We need to get more air down here. | 开窗多透气 |
[07:10] | It’s foul. | 很难闻 |
[07:12] | Thank you, Mr. Sullivan. | 谢谢 沙利文先生 |
[07:14] | You mustn’t let any man pass in or out | 你必须让进来或出去的人 |
[07:16] | without first dipping his hands. | 都先浸一下双手 |
[07:18] | Why do we dip our hands in grog? | 为什么用格洛格酒浸手呢 |
[07:20] | Because we don’t have any pure alcohol. | 因为我们没有纯酒精 |
[07:27] | What did you just do? | 你刚做了什么 |
[07:28] | Just a taste of grog, madam. | 就是尝一下格洛格酒 女士 |
[07:30] | I couldn’t see it going to waste. | 不能浪费了 |
[07:33] | The alcohol kills contaminants that spread the fever, Mr. Pound. | 酒精会杀死传染伤寒的细菌 庞德先生 |
[07:36] | By dipping your hands in the grog, you clean them. | 浸手的时候可以把手清洗干净 |
[07:38] | But by putting them in your mouth, | 但是又把手放进嘴里 |
[07:39] | you’ve fouled them again. | 细菌就又滋生了 |
[07:41] | Look, if you had the disease, | 如果你得病 |
[07:43] | you could easily spread it to another man | 那就能轻易传染给另一个人 |
[07:45] | by touching his food or–or simply touching his hand. | 碰他吃的食物或者只是碰他的手都会传染 |
[07:49] | Look, please, dip them again. | 你再浸一遍吧 |
[08:08] | I had been on the Porpoise for less than a day. | 我在海豚号上待了不到一天 |
[08:11] | Surely no more than 50 miles separated me from Jamie. | 跟杰米之间的距离应该不到50英里 |
[08:16] | And yet, it felt nearly as far as the 200 years. | 可是我觉得已经有200年那么远了 |
[08:20] | Still, I was glad he was not here, | 不过我还是很高兴他不在这里 |
[08:23] | knowing he would not have been safe | 这样他就安全了 |
[08:24] | from the typhoid raging through the ship. | 不会被这里肆虐的伤寒感染 |
[08:27] | I’ve managed to secure you a hat, madam. | 我给你找了一顶帽子 女士 |
[08:30] | The sun can be very unforgiving. | 太阳很不近人情的 |
[08:33] | – Thank you. – Would it be helpful, madam, | -谢谢 -如果让人 |
[08:35] | if we had someone as knew how to distill pure alcohol from rum? | 从朗姆酒里蒸馏纯酒精 会有用吗 |
[08:40] | You catch on very quickly, Mr. Pound. | 你学得很快 庞德先生 |
[08:42] | We have two men pressed into service | 我们有两个人 |
[08:44] | out of the Old Tolbooth in Edinburgh– | 是爱丁堡的监狱来的 |
[08:46] | jailed for distilling illicit whisky. | 因为非法蒸馏威士忌进监狱的 |
[08:48] | Shall I put them to work in building a still? | 要让他们做个蒸馏器吗 |
[08:50] | Well, I think you shall. | 我觉得要 |
[08:52] | Though it won’t be a popular decision. | 不过这个决定肯定并非人人同意 |
[08:54] | I’ll speak with the purser about putting the men | 我会跟事务长说 让大家的格洛格酒 |
[08:56] | on half rations of grog. | 配给量减半 |
[09:08] | The men won’t like it. | 他们肯定不会同意 |
[09:10] | Well, would they prefer to die? | 他们更愿意死吗 |
[09:12] | That pomander of herbs | 草药香盒 |
[09:13] | won’t stave off the fever, Mr. Overholt. | 无法阻止发热 欧沃霍特先生 |
[09:16] | But the alcohol just might. | 但是酒精可能会 |
[09:18] | And what’s to keep these two slags | 那要怎么防止这两个人渣 |
[09:19] | from drinking their production? | 喝他们自己做出的东西 |
[09:21] | We can set a private of marines to guard them. | 可以找一队人看着他们 |
[09:24] | It’s the Captain’s orders. | 是船长的命令 |
[09:25] | The doctor must get whatever she wants. | 医生想要什么就给什么 |
[09:27] | But I suppose, as we’re only 250 leagues from Jamaica now, | 我们距离牙买加只有250里格了 |
[09:31] | it can be done. | 应该没问题 |
[09:34] | How many casks will you require? | 你需要多少桶 |
[09:37] | How many men would you like me to save? | 你想让我救多少人 |
[09:41] | Now, about the food– | 下面说食物… |
[10:10] | Should be able to keep this down. | 应该可以咽下去 |
[10:11] | It’s a pap of scalded goat’s milk and pounded biscuit. | 是煮过的山羊奶和碎饼干糊糊 |
[10:15] | Feel better, Mr. Owens. | 早日康复 欧文斯先生 |
[10:19] | You can touch the sick if necessary, Mr. Pound. | 如果必要 可以碰病人 庞德先生 |
[10:23] | But when you’re down here, | 但碰过之后 |
[10:24] | you must never touch your face or your hair, | 一定不能再碰自己的脸或者头发 |
[10:25] | even your clothes, not until you’ve washed your hands again. | 碰衣服也不行 除非再把手洗干净 |
[10:28] | Yes, madam. | 知道了 |
[10:31] | How old are you, Mr. Pound? | 你多大了 庞德先生 |
[10:34] | 14, madam. | 14岁 |
[10:38] | What’s your first name, if I may ask? | 请问一下 你的名字是什么 |
[10:40] | – Elias. – May I call you that? | -埃利阿斯 -我可以叫你的名字吗 |
[10:42] | The Captain mightn’t like it. | 船长可能不同意 |
[10:44] | ‘Tisn’t said in the navy, you know? | 海军中不能这样 |
[10:47] | Well, I shall be very navy in public. | 公开场合下我会守规矩 |
[10:50] | But if we’re going to work together, | 不过如果我们要合作 |
[10:51] | then it’s easier for me to call you by your name. | 那我还是叫你的名字更方便 |
[10:55] | How long have you been at sea, Elias? | 你在海上待了多久了 埃利阿斯 |
[10:58] | Uh, since I was seven, madam. | 从我七岁起 夫人 |
[11:00] | My uncle’s a commander on Triton, | 我叔叔是特里同的长官 |
[11:01] | which allowed me a berth in her. | 所以我在那里有自己的铺位 |
[11:03] | I joined the Porpoise just for this voyage alone. | 我只在海豚号上走这一程 |
[11:09] | You are a very impressive young man. | 你是个很优秀的年轻人 |
[11:32] | That’s Jim Quigley, madam. | 那是吉姆·奎格利 夫人 |
[11:34] | He’s a friend. | 我的朋友 |
[11:37] | We’re from the same town. | 我们是老乡 |
[11:41] | Three more have come down with it, madam. | 又有三个人病了 |
[11:44] | Can you put them over there? | 放到那边吧 |
[11:49] | And if you can stay and help– | 如果你能留下帮忙… |
[11:51] | Yes, madam. | 遵命 |
[11:54] | Give these men some water. | 给他们点水喝 |
[12:23] | The surgeon’s journal? Yes. | 医生的记录 好 |
[12:27] | Had it transferred when he died. | 他死的时候我要来了 |
[12:28] | – It’s just here. – I need to know | -在这里 -我需要知道 |
[12:29] | the first reported case of the disease. | 第一例报告出来的病例 |
[12:31] | It would’ve been four weeks ago. | 应该是四周前 |
[12:36] | Here, Ben Cole. | 这里 本·科尔 |
[12:38] | Cole. “Reported sick this morning. | 科尔 今早报告生病 |
[12:40] | Headache, bellyache, dry cough, persistent fever.” | 头痛 腹痛 干咳 持续发烧 |
[12:43] | Steven Cory, same. | 史蒂文·科里 同样 |
[12:49] | Two the next day– | 两天后 |
[12:51] | MacMorrow, Enthwhistle, same symptoms, same– | 麦克默露 恩特威斯尔 同样的症状 同样.. |
[12:57] | This notation beside the names, | 这些名字边上标注的 |
[12:58] | – C-A-R-P, that’s…? – Carpenter’s crew. | -CARP是… -木匠团队 |
[13:02] | Did they mess in the same room? | 他们共处一室用餐吗 |
[13:05] | Captain, as I’ve explained, | 船长 我解释过 |
[13:07] | the disease is passed by hands and food. | 疾病是通过手和食物传播的 |
[13:09] | Where did they mess? | 他们都在哪里用餐 |
[13:10] | The carpenter’s store on the orlop. | 最下层甲板木匠那里 |
[13:11] | Well, I need to speak to the surviving men who messed there. | 我需要跟在那里用餐的幸存者说话 |
[13:14] | Aye. Their names will be here. | 他们的名字都在这里 |
[13:23] | And what is this? DD? | 这里的DD是什么意思 |
[13:27] | Discharged dead, madam. | 死亡除籍 |
[13:31] | All of them? | 所有的吗 |
[13:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:34] | All but one. Joe Howard. | 除了一个人 乔·霍华德 |
[13:36] | Well, he’s–he’s sick now? | 他现在病着吗 |
[13:39] | No, he was never ill. | 没有 他从没病过 |
[13:40] | He was reassigned, on account of the deaths. | 考虑到死者众多 他被重新分配了 |
[13:42] | He works in the galley now with Mr. Cosworth, our cook. | 他现在和我们的厨师科斯沃思先生一起在厨房工作 |
[13:46] | I’m fine and dandy. | 我没有任何事 |
[13:48] | As you can plainly see, Howard has not been taken ill. | 你明显能看到 霍华德没生病 |
[13:51] | How can he be the source of the disease? | 他怎么可能是病源呢 |
[13:52] | A man can still have the disease | 一个人可以携带病毒 |
[13:54] | without showing any signs and still pass it to other men. | 不体现病征 但传染给其他人 |
[13:57] | She’s speaking gibberish. | 她在胡说 |
[13:59] | She already has me dedicating all my pots to boiling water. | 她已经让我把所有的壶用来烧水了 |
[14:02] | We’re on half rations of grog | 我们的格洛格酒只有一半 |
[14:04] | because we have to wash our hands in alcohol. | 因为我们必须用酒精洗手 |
[14:05] | And for what? Men are still dying. | 为了什么 人依然在死 |
[14:08] | Well, they’re dying because the source of the disease is serving the food. | 人在死是因为病源在做饭 |
[14:13] | Captain, I’ll not give up my one remaining galley hand | 船长 我不会因为一个被诅咒女人的愚蠢想法 |
[14:16] | on account of a cursed woman’s foolish notion. | 放走我仅剩的厨房帮手 |
[14:20] | It’s not foolish. | 这不愚蠢 |
[14:22] | Captain, really? | 船长 来真的吗 |
[14:24] | A man is either sick or well, as anyone can see. | 人要么有病 要么没病 人人都看得出 |
[14:27] | Just because it’s beyond our comprehension, Cosworth, | 超出我们的理解范围 科斯沃思 |
[14:29] | doesn’t make it less voracious. | 不代表就不可能 |
[14:31] | We must believe her. | 我们必须相信她 |
[14:33] | Master-at-arms? Take this man into custody. | 纠察长 把这个人关起来 |
[14:40] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[14:41] | It’s not to punish you, Howard, only to keep the men safe. | 这不是处罚你 霍华德 只是为了保护其他人 |
[14:48] | You’d better be right about this, Mistress Fraser. | 你最好是对的 弗雷泽女士 |
[15:15] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[15:23] | How are you, Milord? | 你还好吗 老爷 |
[15:25] | It’s very close in there, no? | 这里面很狭小 |
[15:33] | I’m well acquainted with the inside of a cell, Fergus. | 我对牢房内部一点不陌生 费格斯 |
[15:37] | Though… | 但是 |
[15:39] | not a floating one. | 没蹲过水上漂的 |
[15:41] | Milady will be safe, Milord. I’m sure of it. | 夫人不会有事的 老爷 我很确定 |
[15:44] | You told me it’s impossible for her to get the disease, no? | 你告诉过我她不可能染病 |
[15:48] | There’s more than disease aboard that ship, lad. | 那艘船上不只有疾病 小子 |
[15:54] | There are 300 men. | 还有三百个男人 |
[16:07] | I lost her once, Fergus. | 我失去过她一次 费格斯 |
[16:11] | Canna lose her again. | 不能再失去一次了 |
[16:14] | Get me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[16:19] | The keys, Milord? | 钥匙 大人 |
[16:21] | Have you forgotten you’re a pickpocket? | 你忘记你是个小偷了吗 |
[16:25] | Get the keys from Raines, set me free. | 偷走雷恩斯的钥匙 放了我 |
[16:27] | We’ll take the ship. | 我们占领船 |
[16:30] | Make all sail. | 全速航行 |
[16:32] | Mutiny? | 兵变吗 |
[16:34] | It can’t work, Milord. | 行不通的 大人 |
[16:36] | The crew–they’re not yours. They will not follow you. | 船员不是你的人 他们不会追随你 |
[16:38] | Some will. | 有些人会 |
[16:41] | Dumez and Girard have long been in Jared’s service. | 杜美兹和吉拉德一直为杰瑞德效力 |
[16:43] | We’ll have Willoughby, and Lesley, Hayes. | 我们有威洛比 莱斯利 海斯 |
[16:46] | Seven against 20– we’ll lose. | 七个人对二十个人 我们会输的 |
[16:48] | Convince more. | 说服更多人 |
[16:54] | Manzetti will come our way. | 曼泽提会站在我们这边 |
[16:58] | Others, too. | 其他人也会 |
[16:59] | But the Porpoise is a day ahead of us. | 但海豚号距我们有一天航程 |
[17:02] | We cannot catch them. | 我们追不上的 |
[17:04] | Then we’ll abandon Jared’s wine. | 那我们就丢掉杰瑞德的酒 |
[17:08] | An empty ship runs faster. | 空船速度更快 |
[17:11] | – We’ll catch the Porpoise– – And then what? | -我们会赶上海豚号 -然后呢 |
[17:12] | I dinna ken… yet. | 我现在还不知道 |
[17:15] | I’ll get to that matter when we catch them. | 赶上他们后我再想办法 |
[17:20] | No. | 不 |
[17:22] | I love her, too, Milord, but– | 我也爱她 老爷 但是 |
[17:24] | What good are you, you damn fool? | 你有什么用 蠢材 |
[17:29] | I see I was right to withhold my blessing from you. | 看来我不祝福你是对的 |
[17:34] | Proves ye dinna ken what love is. | 这证明了你不懂爱 |
[17:38] | You do not mean that, Milord. | 你不是真心的 老爷 |
[17:41] | How could you say that? | 你怎么能这样说 |
[17:43] | Because if ye did, | 因为如果你懂爱 |
[17:45] | ye would move Heaven and Earth. | 你就会竭尽全力 |
[17:48] | You would risk arrest and death. | 不惧生死 |
[17:52] | Even hell. | 甚至下地狱 |
[18:02] | You would do it as easily as…prick of a pin. | 你会理所当然去做的 |
[18:09] | Ye’d set me free from this cell | 你要放我出牢房 |
[18:11] | to help me rescue the woman I love from her kidnappers. | 帮我从绑架者手中救出我爱的女人 |
[18:16] | Until ye risk all, ye canna speak of love. | 除非你赌上一切 不然你没资格说爱 |
[18:30] | Get me those keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[18:33] | Help me break free, | 帮我逃出去 |
[18:34] | and I will give you my blessing to marry Marsali. | 我会祝福你与玛沙利的婚姻 |
[19:04] | The last stitch must go through his nose, madam, | 最后一针必须穿过他的鼻子 夫人 |
[19:07] | to be sure he’s dead. | 确认他死了 |
[19:12] | ‘Tis always done by a friend. | 永远由朋友来做 |
[19:43] | Ship’s company, off hats. | 全体船员 脱帽 |
[19:57] | In the midst of life, we are in death. | 在人生旅途中 我们陷入凋亡 |
[20:00] | Of whom may we seek for succor, but of thee, O Lord, | 我们唯有向您寻求帮助 吾主 |
[20:03] | whom for our sins art justly displeased? | 我们的不义之罪冒犯了您 |
[20:07] | Thou knowest, Lord, the secrets of our hearts. | 吾主 您知道我们内心深处的秘密 |
[20:10] | Shut not thy merciful ears to our prayer, | 不要闭上您慈悲的耳朵 听我们祈祷 |
[20:12] | but spare us, Lord, most holy, | 宽恕我们 至圣的主 |
[20:15] | O God most mighty. | 全能的神 |
[20:18] | Suffer us not, at our last hour, | 不要折磨我们 在我们最后的时刻 |
[20:20] | for any pains of death, to fall from thee. | 使我们免于死亡的痛苦 投向你的怀抱 |
[20:23] | Therefore, in the sure and certain hope | 由于我们坚信并希望 |
[20:24] | of resurrection to eternal life, | 死者能在死后复苏得永生 |
[20:27] | we commend to Almighty God our shipmates, | 我们向全能的主委托我们的船员 |
[20:29] | and we commit their bodies to the deep. | 将他们的躯体投入深邃的汪洋 |
[20:34] | Present arms! | 举枪致敬 |
[20:37] | Ready. | 准备 |
[20:38] | Fire! | 开火 |
[20:47] | Our Father, which art in Heaven, | 我们在天上的父 |
[20:49] | hallowed be Thy name. | 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[20:51] | Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意 |
[20:55] | on Earth as it is in Heaven. | 行在地上 如同行在天上 |
[20:58] | They will be done. | 愿你的旨意奉行 |
[20:59] | Give us this day our daily bread. | 我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 |
[21:02] | And forgive us our trespasses, | 饶恕我们的过犯 |
[21:04] | as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 我们也会饶恕人的过犯 |
[21:07] | And lead us not into temptation, | 不叫我们遇见试探 |
[21:09] | but deliver us from evil, | 救我们脱离凶恶 |
[21:11] | for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory | 因为国度 权柄 荣耀 全是你的 |
[21:15] | forever and ever. | 直至永远 |
[21:17] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[21:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[21:38] | 11 dead. | 死了十一个人 |
[21:41] | That’s more than yesterday. | 比昨天多 |
[21:43] | More than the day before that. | 比前天多 |
[21:51] | What are you doing about it? | 你又做了什么 |
[21:54] | Boiling water | 烧开水 |
[21:56] | and washing hands. | 洗手 |
[22:01] | There’d better be fewer in the days to come | 接下去的日子里最好会有更少伤亡 |
[22:02] | is what I say… Doctor. | 这就是我要说的 医生 |
[22:06] | As you were, Mr. Cosworth. | 回去 科斯沃思先生 |
[22:20] | The cook’s always been a disagreeable man. | 厨师一直是一个难相处的人 |
[22:25] | Is there a secret to it? | 有什么秘密吗 |
[22:28] | Secret? | 秘密 |
[22:30] | Remaining so calm in the face of so much death. | 在面对这么多死亡时依然镇定如斯 |
[22:35] | There is, actually. | 其实是有的 |
[22:37] | In fact, there’s a word for it– | 事实上 还有一个词 |
[22:39] | “Compartmentalizing.” | 区分隔离 |
[22:41] | It means… | 意思就是 |
[22:44] | separating certain areas of your life so… | 把你生命中的一些部分隔开 |
[22:49] | so you can do your work. | 这样你就能继续工作 |
[22:51] | If you let yourself be affected by every death, | 如果你让你遇到的每一个死亡都影响到你 |
[22:55] | you’d never save a life. | 你就永远无法救人了 |
[23:00] | Then again, Jim Quigley was not my friend. | 不过 吉姆·奎格利不是我朋友 |
[23:06] | I think I see. | 我想我明白了 |
[23:11] | This won’t be the last burial at sea for the Porpoise, Elias. | 这不是海豚号最后一场海葬 埃利阿斯 |
[23:16] | But with any luck, we’ll get through it. | 但幸运的话 我们能撑过去 |
[23:19] | Begging your pardon, madam, | 如有冒犯我很抱歉 女士 |
[23:21] | but after three days of watching you at your work, | 但看你工作了三天之后 |
[23:23] | I do not think much of it will come down to luck. | 我想你的工作并不是归功于运气 |
[23:27] | But if it is to be luck, then you should have this. | 但如果真的是运气 那你该拿着这个 |
[23:32] | My own mother gave it to me as a boy | 我小时候 在我留在特里同之前 |
[23:33] | before I left on Triton. | 母亲把它给我了 |
[23:36] | “Luck and health,” she said. | 祝你幸运健康 她说 |
[23:38] | Well, that is what we need. | 这就是我们需要的 |
[23:46] | Thank you, Elias. | 谢谢你 埃利阿斯 |
[23:51] | When was the last time you saw your mother? | 你最后一次看到你母亲是什么时候 |
[23:54] | Oh, she’s dead, madam. | 她去世了 女士 |
[23:56] | May God rest her spirit. | 愿主让她安息 |
[24:00] | Begging your pardon, madam. | 如有冒犯我很抱歉 女士 |
[24:01] | Another man’s been taken ill. | 又有人生病了 |
[24:03] | It’s Mistress Johansen’s husband. | 是约翰森太太的丈夫 |
[24:06] | – Mistress Johansen? – The lady that tends | -约翰森太太 -是照料羊 |
[24:07] | to the goats and provides milk for the men. | 给大家供给羊奶的女士 |
[24:11] | Right. Take me to him. | 对了 带我去找他 |
[24:26] | No breathing. | 没有呼吸了 |
[24:31] | Yeah, he is. It’s just very slow. | 他还活着 只是呼吸缓慢 |
[24:36] | He’s as cold as ice. It’s not fever. | 他冷得像冰 不是发烧 |
[24:40] | When did the symptom– | 症状是什么时候… |
[24:43] | Of all the stupid, foolish– | 真是愚蠢 愚钝 |
[24:46] | Madam? | 女士 |
[24:48] | Half the men on this fucking ship are dying of typhoid, | 这该死的船上半数人死于伤寒 |
[24:50] | and this bloody fool has almost drank himself to death | 这个傻瓜要把自己喝死了 |
[24:53] | on the alcohol I need to stop the goddamn fever | 喝光了我要用来阻止疾病传播的 |
[24:55] | from spreading. | 酒精 |
[25:02] | I’m sorry, Mr. Pound. | 抱歉 庞德先生 |
[25:04] | Didn’t mean to offend your tender ears. | 我不是故意要说这些话来脏了你的耳朵 |
[25:06] | Oh, I’ve heard many such things before, madam, | 我以前听到过很多这种话 女士 |
[25:09] | but not from a gentlewoman. | 但不是从一个淑女的口中 |
[25:10] | I’m not a gentlewoman, Mr. Pound. | 我不是淑女 庞德先生 |
[25:13] | Mistress Johansen, do you speak English? | 约翰森太太 你会说英语吗 |
[25:16] | Little. | 一点点 |
[25:17] | Your husband has alcohol poisoning. | 你的丈夫酒精中毒了 |
[25:21] | He will be fine. He will wake up, yes? | 他会没事的 他会醒过来的 明白 |
[25:25] | Mr. Pound, stay with Corporal Johansen. | 庞德先生 呆在约翰森下士身边 |
[25:30] | Keep him on his side. | 不要让他翻身 |
[25:31] | Make sure he doesn’t choke on his own vomit. | 确保他不会被自己的呕吐物噎到 |
[25:33] | Yes, madam. | 遵命 女士 |
[25:36] | – Mistress Johansen– – Annekje. My name. | -约翰森太太 -我叫安娜卡 |
[25:39] | Annekje… | 安娜卡 |
[25:42] | thank you for all the work you’re doing | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[25:45] | with the goat’s milk. | 给大家提供羊奶 |
[25:46] | It’s keeping the men alive. | 这保住了大家的命 |
[25:48] | I keep do? | 我继续 |
[25:50] | Yes. Please. Keep do. | 是的 请继续 |
[25:58] | Godsokers, Mistress Fraser. | 天啊 弗雷泽夫人 |
[26:01] | Seamen will drink almost anything– | 船员们会渴不择饮 |
[26:02] | spoiled plum brandy, peaches mashed | 变质的洋李白兰地 |
[26:04] | in an empty boot left to ferment. | 把桃子捣碎在空靴子里发酵 |
[26:06] | Well, I’ve even known a seaman, | 我还见过一个水手 |
[26:08] | slept with his head in an empty rum– | 抱着他的空朗姆酒瓶睡觉 |
[26:10] | The harbormaster had record of only one | 根据港务长的记录 只有一艘 |
[26:11] | three-masted frigate sailing under a Portuguese flag– | 三桅舰是悬挂葡萄牙旗帜的 |
[26:14] | the Bruja. | 布鲁加号 |
[26:15] | Mr. Jones? | 琼斯先生 |
[26:17] | Is that a Portuguese flag? | 那是葡萄牙旗帜吗 |
[26:19] | Aye. | 是的 |
[26:21] | Where did that come from? | 它从哪来的 |
[26:23] | Well, two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[26:24] | we boarded a Portuguese frigate in search of a surgeon. | 我们登上了一艘葡萄牙军舰搜寻一个医生 |
[26:27] | What was the name of the ship? | 那艘船的叫什么 |
[26:28] | Was it the Bruja? | 是叫布鲁加号吗 |
[26:30] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:32] | Uh, Captain would remember, though, I wager. | 不过我猜船长记得的 |
[26:40] | Captain Leonard? | 伦纳德船长 |
[26:45] | Captain? | 船长 |
[27:10] | Portuguese frigate… | 葡萄牙军舰 |
[27:17] | The Cazador. | 猎人号 |
[27:19] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[27:30] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[27:33] | “Harry Tompkins, able seaman, | “哈利·汤普金斯 能干的船员 |
[27:35] | tells me Alexander Malcolm, “wanted seditioner, | 告诉我被通缉的叛党 亚历山大·马尔科姆 |
[27:38] | was seen on board the Artemis. | 出现在阿耳特弥斯号上 |
[27:40] | “I’ve deduced that he means the man I met, | 我推测他是说 我见过的那个人 |
[27:42] | Jamie Fraser, obviously going by an alias.” | 杰米·弗雷泽 显然在用假身份” |
[27:48] | Captain Leonard– | 伦纳德船长 |
[27:54] | Mr. Cosworth, I was looking for the captain. | 科斯沃思先生 我来找船长 |
[27:58] | And not finding him, entered notwithstanding. | 没找到他 你也进来了 |
[28:02] | Yes. Pardon me. | 是的 抱歉 |
[28:05] | You trespass, madam. | 你擅自闯入船长舱室 夫人 |
[28:08] | By all appearances, so do you. | 很显然 你也是 |
[28:11] | No. I’ve come to fetch Captain Leonard’s pipe… | 不 我来取伦纳德船长的烟斗 |
[28:15] | at his request. | 奉他的命令 |
[28:16] | Well, then he’ll be expecting you. | 那他肯定在等着你了 |
[28:21] | I don’t like you, madam. | 我不喜欢你 夫人 |
[28:25] | And I don’t trust you either. | 我也不信任你 |
[28:29] | I have the captain’s best interests. | 我代表着船长的最高利益 |
[28:33] | And I’ll know why you’re here. | 我会弄清楚你为什么在这的 |
[28:35] | Well, you may have his interest, but I have his trust. | 你或许代表他的最高利益 但他信任我 |
[28:38] | And what do you think will happen if I tell him you tried to | 如果我告诉他你试图在他的餐桌上强暴我 |
[28:41] | violate me on his dining table? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[28:42] | I did no such thing. | 我没做过那种事 |
[28:44] | And who do you think he’ll believe? | 你觉得他会相信谁 |
[28:46] | Oh, he’ll have you arrested so quick, your head’ll spin. | 他会转眼之间就逮捕你 |
[28:50] | Now get out of my way… | 现在别挡路 |
[28:54] | or I will scream. | 否则我就喊人了 |
[29:19] | The cook and his suspicions were the least of my worries. | 厨子和他的猜忌并非我最担心的事 |
[29:23] | Someone on this ship had recognized Jamie. | 船上有人认出杰米了 |
[29:27] | I had to find this Harry Tompkins. | 我得找到这个哈利·汤普金斯 |
[29:40] | He’ll allow us to marry? | 他会允许我们结婚吗 |
[29:43] | If I break him loose and help him take the ship, | 如果我释放他并帮他夺回这艘船 |
[29:45] | then, yes. | 那就会 |
[29:48] | And if ye fail? | 如果你失败了呢 |
[29:53] | Then I will join Milord in chains. | 那我就跟老爷一起被囚禁了 |
[29:58] | It’s a risk, mon coeur. | 这有些冒险 亲爱的 |
[29:59] | But one I’m willing to take to be with you. | 但为了和你在一起 我心甘情愿 |
[30:08] | Ye risk not being wi’ me at all. | 风险就是不能和我在一起 |
[30:11] | I’ll be left alone on this vessel, | 留我孤身一人在这船上 |
[30:12] | wi’ no one to protect me. | 没人能保护我 |
[30:51] | No, no. No, I’m sorry. We ca–we can’t. | 不 不行 我很抱歉 我们不能这样 |
[30:53] | Daddy’s locked up belowdecks, | 爸爸被锁在甲板下 |
[30:55] | and that woman of his is on some other ship. | 他的女人又在别的船上 |
[30:57] | No one is keeping an eye on us, if ye hadn’t noticed. | 你还没发现吗 没人管我们了 |
[31:00] | And with you about to risk yer life, | 现在你又要冒生命危险 |
[31:04] | now may be… | 现在可能是 |
[31:07] | our only chance. | 我们唯一的机会 |
[31:10] | Mm. We must wait until we’re married. | 我们必须得等到结婚 |
[31:13] | I’ve promised Milord. | 我跟老爷保证过 |
[31:17] | There’s true hope for us now. | 现在我们有很大希望 |
[31:21] | Ye’re just like him, you know? | 你跟他一模一样 你知道吗 |
[31:24] | Stubborn. | 固执 |
[31:26] | Once ye give yer word, ye’ll never break it. | 一旦你许下诺言 就会一直遵守 |
[31:57] | Mistress Johansen’s husband is improving. | 约翰森太太的丈夫有所好转 |
[32:00] | Good. Have you slept yet? | 很好 你睡觉了吗 |
[32:06] | You know, you can sit down. It is all right. | 你可以坐下 没关系的 |
[32:15] | Elias… | 埃利阿斯 |
[32:18] | Do you know a sailor on board named Harry Tompkins? | 你认识船上一个叫哈利·汤普金斯的水手吗 |
[32:21] | No. But then I wouldn’t know every name. | 不认识 我也不是谁都认得 |
[32:24] | We were 400 strong when we began. | 我们启航时有四百号人 |
[32:28] | I see. | 我理解 |
[32:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:31] | Four new cases today. | 今天又新增四例 |
[32:33] | I should’ve thought finding a carrier would’ve ended it. | 我还以为找到携带者就能消灭疾病了 |
[32:35] | Well, there is the incubation period to consider– | 还得考虑潜伏期 |
[32:40] | Madam? | 夫人 |
[32:43] | The reason I asked about Tompkins… | 我打听汤普金斯的原因是 |
[32:47] | he may be a second carrier. | 他可能是第二个携带者 |
[32:49] | – Should I inform the captain? – No. | -要我通知船长吗 -不用 |
[32:51] | I don’t want to stir up trouble | 我不想引起麻烦 |
[32:53] | like we had with Howard in the galley. | 就像之前霍华德在厨房的那个闹剧一样 |
[32:55] | But if you could get word out to the crew | 不过 如果你能传话给船员 |
[32:57] | that I need to see this Tompkins right away. | 告诉他们我现在马上就想见这个汤普金斯 |
[33:00] | Just don’t tell them what for just yet. | 先别说我是为什么要见他 |
[33:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:09] | And then get some sleep. | 做完以后去休息一下吧 |
[33:24] | I don’t trust him, Captain, even locked up. | 就算被关起来了 我还是不信任他 船长 |
[33:26] | Don’t forget, his men were the cause | 别忘了 都是他的人 |
[33:28] | – of all that bad luck we had. – That’s the truth. | -给我们带来这些厄运 -这倒是不错 |
[33:31] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[33:33] | In the galley store. | 在厨房仓库 |
[33:35] | – Will you set him free? – I will not. | -你要放他出来吗 -当然不是 |
[33:38] | The supercargo is cargo himself now. | 货物管理员现在自己也变成货物了 |
[33:40] | He’s lucky we didn’t toss him overboard. | 我们没把他扔下船就算他走运了 |
[33:43] | The Frenchie still wanders free. | 那个法国人还没关起来 |
[33:45] | Who? The cripple? He’s no trouble. | 谁 那个残废吗 他构不成什么威胁 |
[33:47] | No trouble, no. I wouldn’t mind a taste of his wee lassie. | 构不成威胁 不过我介意尝尝他的女人 |
[33:51] | And I bet she’s no virgin. | 我打赌她肯定不是处女了 |
[33:52] | Not by the time I’m done with her. | 等到跟我睡完肯定不是了 |
[33:54] | Lassies is bad luck on ships. | 女人在船上会带来厄运的 |
[33:57] | That’s enough of that. Back to work. | 都说够了吧 回去工作 |
[34:05] | Please, McGregor, I’ve told you–told you! | 拜托 麦格雷戈 我跟你说了 |
[34:08] | Get him in! | 把他弄进去 |
[34:12] | Down there. | 在那待好 |
[34:16] | Your Harry Tompkins, madam. | 你要的哈里·汤普金斯 女士 |
[34:18] | I ordered them not to beat him, Mistress Fraser, | 我让他们别打他 弗雷泽夫人 |
[34:20] | but he tried to hide. | 但是他想逃 |
[34:21] | As I’ve naught to do with this bloody fever. | 我跟这个该死的热症没有任何关系 |
[34:31] | Thank you, gentlemen. You can go. | 多谢了 先生们 你们可以走了 |
[34:33] | Madam. | 夫人 |
[34:34] | You too, Pound. You’re asleep on your feet. | 你也去吧 庞德 站着都快睡着了 |
[34:37] | Go get some rest. | 去休息一下 |
[34:46] | Right, Mr. Tompkins. | 好了 汤普金斯先生 |
[34:52] | I know who you are, Mistress. | 我知道你是谁 夫人 |
[34:54] | I saw Mr. Malcolm from the boat when I rowed the captain over. | 我送船长那时 从船上看到马尔科姆先生了 |
[34:59] | You’re his wife. | 你是他的妻子 |
[35:02] | Yes. I am. | 是的 |
[35:18] | Now you’re going to tell me exactly what you know | 现在你得告诉我关于我丈夫的事 |
[35:21] | about my husband. | 你都知道什么 |
[35:23] | Or what? | 否则怎么样 |
[35:26] | You’ll cut off me arm? Go on, then. | 你要把我手砍下来吗 来吧 |
[35:30] | In fact, kill me. | 事实上 杀了我吧 |
[35:33] | I’ll thank you for it. | 我还要谢谢你 |
[35:35] | After the month I’ve had, I’ll be more than glad | 经过这几个月的日子 要是能死了 |
[35:36] | to see the inside of a casket. | 我会更开心的 |
[35:40] | Three months ago, I had both feet on land, | 三个月前 我还在陆地上工作 |
[35:43] | working for His Majesty’s Excise for Sir Percival Turner. | 为皇家税务局的珀西瓦里·特纳大人工作 |
[35:49] | I followed a lad to Mr. Malcolm’s print shop, | 那天我跟着一个年轻人去了印刷厂 |
[35:52] | and I uncover a treasonous plot, don’t I? | 结果却发现了一桩叛国大案 |
[35:56] | Only the little shite throws hot lead in me face, | 可惜被那个小人朝我脸上倒了热铅液 |
[35:58] | and I’m nearly burned alive. | 差点把我活活烧死 |
[36:02] | I make it out of there… | 我逃出来了 |
[36:05] | scarred for life. | 却留下了永久的疤 |
[36:07] | And I inform Sir Percival o’ the matter. | 我把这件事告诉了珀西瓦里大人 |
[36:11] | I reckon I’m fit to be promoted. | 我想应该能让我升职 |
[36:14] | Instead, I’m pressed into service | 没想到 却被派来了这里 |
[36:16] | on a ship full o’ disease. | 这艘疾病肆虐的船上 |
[36:18] | So go ahead, yeah? Here’s me neck. | 所以 你来吧 朝着我的脖子来一刀 |
[36:22] | Put me out of me misery! | 结束我的痛苦 |
[36:26] | Well, maybe I will. | 或许我会的 |
[36:28] | My husband can’t get arrested on the captain’s words alone… | 不能仅仅因为船长或珀西瓦里大人的一面之词 |
[36:32] | nor Sir Percival’s. | 他们就抓了我丈夫 |
[36:37] | They have your husband now, madam, | 他们已经抓到你丈夫的把柄了 夫人 |
[36:41] | and warrants for his arrest for murder and high treason. | 针对他的谋杀和叛国罪 也申请好了搜查令 |
[36:46] | “Murder”? | “谋杀” |
[36:47] | Guess what we found the day | 猜猜那天在那个印刷工 |
[36:49] | before the press gang got me? | 袭击我之前 我们发现什么 |
[36:51] | In a cask of crème de menthe it were. | 在一个装薄荷酒的酒桶里 |
[37:09] | My husband did not kill that man. | 那个人不是我丈夫杀的 |
[37:13] | The warrants say otherwise. | 搜查令可不是这么说的 |
[37:15] | I’ve told the captain. | 我已经告诉船长了 |
[37:16] | He’ll write a report as soon as we land in Jamaica. | 一旦我们到达牙买加 他就会写一份报告 |
[37:20] | Well, I’ll talk him out of it. | 我会说服他的 |
[37:21] | Captain Leonard’s an ambitious man. | 伦纳德船长是个极有野心的人 |
[37:25] | He wants the admiral to give him | 他想让将军给他能够 |
[37:27] | command of his own ship, you see. | 掌管自己的船的权利 |
[37:29] | Little chance, o’ course. | 当然 机会渺茫 |
[37:33] | But if he brings in a wanted seditioner, | 可是如果他带了一个要犯回去 |
[37:37] | it just might. | 或许就成了 |
[37:40] | I’ll wager he’ll not be talked out of that. | 我打赌你不能说服他 |
[37:44] | The authorities’ll be waitin’ for your husband | 等到你丈夫来金士顿接你的时候 |
[37:47] | when he comes to fetch you in Kingston. | 就会有当局的人等着他 |
[37:50] | And then he’ll be hanged. | 他将面临的是绞刑 |
[38:00] | He’s the second source of the fever. | 他是热症的第二个传染源 |
[38:20] | You know, I wouldn’t get too close to Howard if I were you, | 如果我是你的话 我就不会太靠近霍华德 |
[38:24] | not unless you want to catch the disease. | 除非你又想染上这个病 |
[38:27] | He actually is the source. | 他真的是传染源 |
[38:47] | I hear your husband is doing much better. | 我听说你丈夫情况好转了 |
[38:51] | Ja. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[39:01] | Cheese. Goat. | 奶酪 羊奶的 |
[39:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:14] | Smells delicious. | 闻起来很美味 |
[39:23] | Oh, what said you? | 你怎么了 |
[39:26] | No, I’m–I’m all right. It’s just… | 我没事 只是 |
[39:33] | It’s my husband. | 我丈夫的事 |
[39:36] | I’m afraid he’s going to be in trouble | 我担心他到了牙买加后 |
[39:38] | when he arrives in Jamaica, and I’ve… | 会遇到麻烦 而我… |
[39:41] | no way to warn him. | 无法提醒他 |
[39:43] | In fact, I think they’re going to try and use me as bait. | 其实 他们应该打算以我作饵 |
[39:47] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[39:50] | Oh, I help. | 我帮你 |
[39:56] | That’s very kind, but I’m not sure how you could. | 太好了 但我不知道你要怎么帮我 |
[40:02] | My goats needs grass. | 我的山羊要吃草 |
[40:07] | Not sure I know what you mean. | 不太明白你的意思 |
[40:09] | My goats needs grass, so… | 我的山羊要吃草 所以 |
[40:17] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:38] | Fergus. | 费格斯 |
[40:41] | Ah, did you bring the keys? | 你带来钥匙了吗 |
[40:44] | I do not have them. | 我没拿到钥匙 |
[40:56] | You could not get them. | 你没拿到钥匙 |
[40:58] | I didn’t try. | 我没试 |
[41:03] | What in the name of Holy God do you mean? | 你说这话是什么意思 |
[41:06] | You haven’t been on deck, Milord. | 你没去过甲板上 老爷 |
[41:08] | You haven’t seen the looks or heard the talk of the men. | 你没见过他们的面目和听到他们的话 |
[41:11] | If I free you and we don’t succeed… | 我要是放了你 结果被抓到了 |
[41:14] | they’ll throw us both into the sea. | 他们会把我俩都扔进海里 |
[41:15] | We will succeed. | 我们不会被抓到 |
[41:18] | We will not. | 会的 |
[41:20] | They will kill us, and Marsali will be alone. | 他们会杀了我们 就只剩玛沙利了 |
[41:24] | I will not leave her alone. | 我不会让她只身一人 |
[41:27] | And I won’t send you to your death. | 我也不会看着你送死 |
[41:30] | I know you won’t give us your blessing now, but… | 我知道你现在不会祝福我们 但是 |
[41:36] | You asked me if I would move Heaven and Earth | 你问我为心爱的女人 |
[41:38] | for the woman I love, and I will… | 敢不敢竭尽全力 我敢 |
[41:41] | even if it means I cannot marry her. | 即便意味着我不能娶她为妻 |
[41:46] | I do this for you as well, Milord. | 我也敢为了你这么做 老爷 |
[41:51] | Fergus. Fergus. | 费格斯 费格斯 |
[41:54] | Perhaps I love too much. | 或许我确实爱得太深 |
[41:58] | Fergus! | 费格斯 |
[42:03] | Fergus! | 费格斯 |
[42:08] | Pleasant sound, isn’t it? | 声音很好听吧 |
[42:12] | – It’s silent. – Aye. | -没声音 -对 |
[42:14] | No moans nor groans for three days now. | 已经三天不喊不叫了 |
[42:18] | No one begging Christ’s mercy for a quick death, | 没人会祈求上帝给个痛快的了结 |
[42:21] | just sleeping men. | 只是熟睡 |
[42:24] | We’re over the worst of it now. | 我们已经熬过了最艰难的部分 |
[42:47] | *Of all the girls in the town* | *小镇上所有的姑娘* |
[42:50] | *The red, the black, the fair, the brown* | *红发 黑发 棕发都漂亮* |
[42:54] | *That dance and prance it up and down* | *舞姿翩跹 跳跃飞扬* |
[42:57] | *There’s none like Nancy Dawson* | *都不及南希·道森* |
[43:00] | *Her easy mien, her shape so neat* | *她随和亲近 举止大方* |
[43:03] | *She foots, she trips, she looks so sweet* | *行走或踉跄都引人遐想* |
[43:06] | *Her every motion’s so complete* | *一颦一笑也穷尽想象* |
[43:09] | *I die for Nancy Dawson* | *渴求南希·道森倾心所向* |
[43:16] | *Look how she comes to give surprise* | *她的到来犹如天降之喜* |
[43:19] | *With joy and pleasure in her eyes* | *眼眸闪烁着欢欣之息* |
[43:22] | *To give delight, she always tries* | *无时无刻都在播撒欢乐之气* |
[43:25] | *So means my Nancy Dawson* | *她就是我的南希·道森* |
[43:28] | *For there no task to obstruct the way* | *爱你的路畅通无阻* |
[43:31] | *No shutter old, no house so gay* | *宜室宜家 幸福如初* |
[43:38] | Elias? | 埃利阿斯 |
[43:48] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[43:55] | Yes, Elias. | 对 埃利阿斯 |
[43:58] | It’s Mother. | 母亲来了 |
[44:02] | It’s time for you to come home now. | 你现在可以回家了 |
[44:52] | Your mother would be so proud. | 你的母亲会很骄傲的 |
[45:12] | It should be done by a friend. | 应该由朋友来做 |
[46:23] | I missed the signs. I… | 我没注意到症状 我… |
[46:26] | thought he was simply tired. | 还以为他只是累了 |
[46:29] | Your efforts have been heroic. | 你已经帮了很大忙了 |
[46:31] | There has been only one death today, | 今天只有一人死去 |
[46:34] | sad as it may be… | 虽然很悲伤 |
[46:36] | and not one new case. | 没有新增病例 |
[46:38] | We had three of each yesterday. | 昨天就出现了三起 |
[46:40] | – More the day before. – Doesn’t matter. | -之前更多 -不重要 |
[46:43] | Purser tells me we’re almost out of drinking water. | 事务长说我们就快没饮用水了 |
[46:47] | The sick simply can’t survive without constant liquids– | 没有持续供水病人很难挺下来 |
[46:51] | saying nothing of the healthy. | 健康的人也有危险 |
[46:54] | You will do your best. | 你会尽全力的 |
[46:56] | And so shall I. | 我也会 |
[46:57] | And together, we’ll reach Jamaica safely. | 我们一起就能安全到达牙买加 |
[47:02] | I’m sorry for your loss, Mistress Fraser. | 对你的损失我很遗憾 弗雷泽夫人 |
[47:05] | And I am grateful. | 我也很感激 |
[47:15] | Mistress Fraser? | 弗雷泽夫人 |
[47:18] | – Mistress Fraser. – What is it? | -弗雷泽夫人 -怎么了 |
[47:20] | They’ve caught a whiff. | 他们闻到味道了 |
[47:24] | Land. You can always smell it before you see it. | 陆地 总是能未见陆地先识其味 |
[47:27] | – Jamaica? – No, madam. | -牙买加吗 -不 夫人 |
[47:29] | But we’ll reach the Grand Turk in the forenoon tomorrow. | 明天上午我们就能到达大特克岛 |
[47:32] | We’ll have water for the men. | 到时我们就有饮用水了 |
[47:34] | And grass for mine goats. | 我的山羊就有草吃了 |
[47:37] | I realized in that moment what Annekje had meant. | 我明白之前安娜卡在说什么了 |
[47:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:44] | She could indeed help me escape and find Jamie. | 她真的能帮我逃走并找到杰米 |
[47:48] | And now I understood how. | 现在我知道她能怎么帮我了 |
[47:51] | We were under quarantine and would therefore anchor | 我们被隔离了 所以只能在 |
[47:54] | on the unpopulated side of Grand Turk Island. | 大特克岛无人居住的一边下锚 |
[47:59] | Annekje had a plan. | 安娜卡计划好了 |
[48:02] | Her goats needed grass. | 她的山羊要吃草 |
[48:06] | As their milk was the only food keeping the men alive… | 它们的奶是维持人们存活的食物 |
[48:10] | she would be let off to feed them, | 所以她可以下船给它们喂草 |
[48:12] | along with the watering party. | 以及喂水 |
[48:14] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[48:14] | And I would go with her. | 我要和她一起 |
[48:18] | Stay close. Captain’s orders. | 别走远了 船长的命令 |
[48:22] | Captain’s orders to stay by the beach! | 船长的命令是待在海滩上 |
[48:29] | Go, now. | 现在走吧 |
[48:31] | Warn husband. | 警告你丈夫 |
[48:33] | I take care of men. I feed sick. | 我来照顾人 给病人喂饭 |
[48:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:40] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[49:13] | Captain Leonard. | 伦纳德船长 |
[49:15] | Mistress Fraser. | 弗雷泽夫人 |
[49:16] | The goats are supping well, I trust. | 我想山羊吃得很欢吧 |
[49:18] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[49:20] | – What are you– – Making rounds. | -你在干什么 -四周巡视 |
[49:22] | I had thought that some of the men might find | 我想着一些人可能觉得 |
[49:24] | their proximity to a brothel too appealing to resist. | 无法抵抗去妓院这件事 |
[49:27] | I had not thought that you, our doctor, | 我没想到你 我们的医生 |
[49:29] | would disobey my orders to not wander. | 会违反我不要乱走的命令 |
[49:32] | No, I-I was looking for herbs. | 不 我是在找草药 |
[49:35] | In the direction of the port? | 往港口方向去吗 |
[49:38] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[49:42] | This landfall is as much your victory as mine, madam. | 这次登陆是我们的胜利 夫人 |
[49:45] | And I do not lie when I insist I’m in your debt. | 我认为欠你人情时不会撒谎 |
[49:48] | But I cannot let you warn your husband. | 但我不能让你警告你丈夫 |
[49:53] | I know what you saw in my logbook. | 我知道你在我的航海日志里看到了什么 |
[49:57] | I do not relish the task, | 我不喜欢这项任务 |
[50:00] | but I am duty bound to report your husband’s crimes | 但我有责任将你丈夫犯下的罪行 |
[50:02] | to the authorities in Jamaica. | 报告给牙买加的当局 |
[50:05] | And to use me as bait. | 还要把我当诱饵 |
[50:07] | It would be breaking the law if I did not do it. | 如果我不这样做 就是违法 |
[50:10] | Perhaps more importantly, I would break a solemn oath. | 也许更重要的是 我会打破庄严的誓言 |
[50:14] | Just please, can’t you look the other way? | 拜托 你不能假装没看见吗 |
[50:22] | Marines, kindly escort the doctor to the ship. | 海军 护送医生回船上 |
[50:26] | She seems to have lost her way. | 她似乎迷路了 |
[51:06] | I expect to be in sight of land by dawn. | 我想黎明前就能看到陆地了 |
[51:12] | What’s that to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[51:16] | Passage between the islands is hazardous | 一年之内 岛屿之间的航道 |
[51:18] | all year through, but much more so in winter. | 都很危险 但冬天尤甚 |
[51:22] | I need all good and able men if I’m to navigate the shoals. | 我需要所有健康能干的人手来避开暗礁 |
[51:27] | So I’m good and able now, am I? | 我现在健康能干了啊 |
[51:40] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[51:42] | She’s persuaded me you’ll not rebel. | 她说服了我你不会造反 |
[51:44] | Aye. | 是的 |
[51:46] | Ask him to give you his word. | 让他跟你保证 |
[51:48] | Once he gives it, he’ll never break it. | 他保证之后 就不会违反承诺了 |
[51:51] | What you doing, lass? | 你在做什么 姑娘 |
[51:53] | Just give him your word, | 跟他保证就好 |
[51:57] | and he’ll set you free. | 他就会放了你 |
[52:00] | You canna see what he’s done for you, can ye? | 你看不出来他为你做了什么吗 |
[52:03] | Raines? | 雷恩斯 |
[52:05] | No, Fergus. | 不 是费格斯 |
[52:09] | What Fergus did, he did for you. | 费格斯做的事是为了你 |
[52:11] | If you believe that, you dinna deserve to be let out of here. | 如果你这么想 那你不配被放出去 |
[52:32] | You may have a moment. | 你们聊会儿吧 |
[52:34] | But as I said, I need all hands. | 但我说过 我需要所有人手 |
[52:40] | By the mark. Seven fathoms. | 水深 七英寻 |
[52:45] | Steady now. | 平稳了 |
[52:48] | You have my blessing. | 我祝福你们 |
[52:50] | You can be married in Jamaica. | 你们可以在牙买加成婚 |
[52:53] | By a priest. | 由牧师见证 |
[52:55] | You’ll need to prove yourself to her… | 你得向她证明自己 |
[52:57] | as much as to me. | 就像对我一样 |
[52:59] | – And then– – First, let us get to Jamaica. | -然后 -首先 我们先去牙买加吧 |
[53:06] | Thank you, mon fils. | 谢谢你 我的孩子 |
[53:10] | Fraser! | 弗雷泽 |
[53:12] | By the deep. Six and a half fathoms. | 水深 六点五英寻 |
[53:26] | Go! Now! | 快走 |
[53:29] | What? | 什么 |
[53:33] | Co-Burn. | 科伯恩 |
[53:36] | You jump. | 你跳下去 |
[53:39] | Jump? | 跳 |
[53:46] | I can’t jump in the ocean in the middle of the night. | 我不能在半夜跳进海里 |
[53:49] | I’ll drown. | 我会淹死的 |
[53:51] | No, no, no. Not–not drown. | 不不 不会淹死 |
[53:54] | Not drown. | 不会淹死 |
[53:59] | I know water. Water, it’ll move you. | 我了解水 水会带你走 |
[54:03] | Take you Co-Burn. Take you Co-Burn. | 送你去科伯恩 送你去科伯恩 |
[54:05] | The ship’s not far, come. | 船不远了 |
[54:07] | Go now. Go. | 快走 |
[54:12] | A raft? | 木筏吗 |
[54:15] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[54:16] | That’s crazy. I-I can’t. | 太疯狂了 我做不到 |
[54:19] | Eight bells, and all’s well. | 八击钟 平安无事 |
[54:27] | I hear things. Your husband will hang. | 我听说了 你丈夫会绞死 |
[54:30] | Now’s only chance. Please! | 现在是唯一的机会 拜托 |
[54:34] | Get yourself organized, Jack. | 打起精神 杰克 |
[54:35] | You’ll get a hot meal inside. | 你能在里面吃顿热饭 |
[54:41] | Money. You pay, uh, ship. | 钱 给你的 |
[54:49] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[54:51] | Off. | 下去吧 |
[55:42] | Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. | 我的老天啊 |