时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All I found was a empty box, save for one jewel. | 我只找到了一个装着一块宝石的空盒子 |
[00:05] | Saved it, thinking it might be useful. | 我留着它 想着也许会有用 |
[00:07] | Would you look out for Willie, | 你能帮我照顾威利吗 |
[00:08] | serve as his father? | 作为一个父亲的角色 |
[00:10] | I’m grateful to you. | 我很感激你 |
[00:12] | Archibald and Margaret Campbell. | 阿奇柏德·坎贝尔和玛格丽特·坎贝尔 |
[00:14] | – You’re fortune tellers? – Aye. | -你们是算命的 -是的 |
[00:17] | Margaret’s a seer. We are departing for the West Indies. | 玛格丽特是个先知 我们要动身前往西印度洋了 |
[00:20] | Sailors are a superstitious lot. | 水手们都是很迷信的 |
[00:21] | I canna risk them pitchin’ my sister overboard, | 我不能让他们把我妹妹扔进水里 |
[00:24] | no when we have a wealthy client to administer to. | 尤其当我们要去拜访一个有钱的客户 |
[00:26] | Mistress Fraser, I am duty bound to report your husband’s crimes | 弗雷泽夫人 我有责任将你丈夫犯下的罪行 |
[00:29] | to the authorities in Jamaica. | 报告给牙买加的当局 |
[00:30] | Can’t you look the other way? | 你不能假装没看见吗 |
[00:32] | Kindly escort the doctor to the ship. | 护送医生回船上 |
[00:33] | She seems to have lost her way. | 她似乎迷路了 |
[00:35] | There’s a box full of ancient coins on Silkie Island. | 有一个装着古币的箱子 在斯尔基岛 |
[00:39] | Aye, I can swim that. | 我可以游过去 |
[00:41] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[00:43] | Christ… | 上帝啊 |
[00:45] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[00:50] | – Ian! – Jamie, no! | -伊恩 -杰米 不 |
[01:01] | You canna take me away from my hom! | 你们不能就这么把我带走 |
[01:07] | Remain still, or I’ll slit your throat. | 老实点 不然我就割断你的喉咙 |
[01:09] | What do you want with me? | 你想对我做什么 |
[01:13] | Is that what the Bakra seeks? | 那就是巴克拉要找的吗 |
[01:15] | Seems to be. | 好像是 |
[01:17] | – Who is the boy? – He was holding the box. | -这孩子是谁 -他拿着盒子 |
[01:19] | What should we do with him? Feed him to the pigs, | 我们应该拿他怎么办 拿他喂猪 |
[01:21] | fatten them for the journey? | 把它们养得肥一点吗 |
[01:25] | Please, let me go! You have the box. | 放了我吧 你们已经得到箱子了 |
[01:33] | Keep him. The Bakra likes young boys. | 留着他 巴克拉喜欢年轻的男孩 |
[01:36] | You bastard! I’ll gut you! | 你这个混蛋 我要杀了你 |
[01:38] | Be still, boy. You have a lengthy journey ahead. | 乖一点 孩子 路途长着呢 |
[02:06] | Let the Bakra know I’ve arrived. | 告诉巴克拉我到了 |
[02:08] | She’ll be well pleased. | 她会很高兴 |
[02:27] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:30] | I’m Henry. | 我叫亨利 |
[02:38] | Ian. | 我叫伊恩 |
[02:42] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[02:45] | Jamaica, I think. | 我觉得应该是在牙买加 |
[02:48] | That’s where Robbie was from, | 罗比就是牙买加人 |
[02:49] | and he’d not been on a ship, he said. | 他说他从来没有上过船 |
[02:51] | They took me in Barbuda. | 我是被他们从巴布达岛抓来的 |
[02:54] | That’s not Robbie. That’s Abeeku. | 那不是罗比 那是阿比库 |
[02:57] | Robbie’s gone. | 罗比已经不在了 |
[03:00] | Does he know where we are? | 他知道我们在哪里吗 |
[03:02] | Abeeku? | 阿比库吗 |
[03:04] | He doesn’t speak English. He was here when I arrived. | 他不说英语 我来这儿的时候他就在了 |
[03:08] | There were six of us then. | 本来我们有六个人 |
[03:12] | Where’d those Portuguese bastards get you? | 那些葡萄牙混蛋从哪里把你抓来的 |
[03:17] | Scotland. | 苏格兰 |
[03:23] | It’s far from here. | 离这里很远 |
[03:29] | What do you mean there were six of you? | 什么叫本来你们有六个人 |
[03:32] | Abeeku and Robbie and three others were here when I arrived. | 我来的时候还有罗比 阿比库和其他三个人 |
[03:37] | One by one, they were taken to see the Bakra. | 但是他们都被一个个带去见巴克拉了 |
[03:41] | They never came back. | 然后再也没回来过 |
[03:48] | What’s a Bakra? | 巴克拉是什么 |
[04:13] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[04:26] | I am told you are Scottish. | 我听说你是苏格兰人 |
[04:30] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[04:33] | Are you the Bakra? | 你是巴克拉吗 |
[04:35] | I am. | 是的 |
[04:55] | But you can call me Geillis. | 但你可以叫我格列斯 |
[05:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:19] | It’s only goat’s blood. | 这只是羊血 |
[05:22] | The protein and iron keeps ma skin young. | 蛋白质和铁质能使我的肌肤保持年轻 |
[06:15] | You must be starvin’. | 你肯定饿坏了 |
[06:17] | Plum cake and pudding. | 桃子蛋糕和布丁 |
[06:23] | What do you do with the boys from the pit? | 你对地牢里的那些男孩都做了什么 |
[06:25] | Eat first. | 先吃吧 |
[06:27] | Then I’ll answer questions. | 然后我会回答你的问题 |
[06:36] | After you. | 你先请 |
[06:52] | Here. | 给 |
[07:06] | ‘Tis better with sugar. | 这最好配上糖 |
[07:24] | My men tell me you were on Silkie Island… | 我的手下告诉我你在斯尔基岛 |
[07:27] | and were holding my treasure box | 他们找到你的时候 你正拿着 |
[07:29] | when they found you. | 我的珠宝盒 |
[07:32] | It’s only…that box | 只不过…那个盒子里 |
[07:34] | once contained three sapphires. | 本来是有三块蓝宝石 |
[07:37] | And now there are only two. | 现在只有两块了 |
[07:40] | My men don’t have it. They would never betray me. | 我的手下没有拿 他们不会背叛我 |
[07:44] | Did you take it? | 是你拿的吗 |
[07:46] | I didn’t have time to open the box | 你的走狗抓我的时候 |
[07:47] | before yer ruffians grabbed me. | 我都还没来得及打开箱子 |
[07:49] | The cake is too dry. | 蛋糕太干了 |
[08:07] | Did you take my jewel, lad? | 是你拿走了我的宝石吗 小子 |
[08:10] | I told you already. No! | 我已经和你说了 我没有 |
[08:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:27] | What are ye thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[08:30] | That maybe ma uncle took the jewel. | 也许是我舅舅拿走了宝石 |
[08:33] | Why d’ye think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[08:36] | Because he’s the only one | 因为只有他 |
[08:37] | that kent where the treasure was. | 知道财宝的位置 |
[08:39] | You didn’t mean to share that with me, did you? | 你没想告诉我 对吧 |
[08:41] | ‘Tis the tea you’re drinking. | 那是因为你喝的这个茶 |
[08:43] | It forces ye to speak the truth no matter what. | 不管你愿不愿意 它会强迫你说真话 |
[08:46] | A witch doctor makes it fer me. | 一个巫医为我调制的 |
[08:55] | So… | 所以 |
[08:57] | who’s yer uncle? | 你舅舅是谁 |
[09:01] | James Fraser of Broch Tuarach. | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[09:05] | Is he really? | 是吗 |
[09:09] | What does he want with my treasure? | 他要我的财宝干什么 |
[09:12] | He needed it… | 他需要… |
[09:14] | to pay a debt. | 用来还债 |
[09:24] | My sailors tell me someone was shoutin’ fer you | 我手下的水手告诉我 你被带走时 |
[09:26] | from the hill when they took ye. | 有人在山上大喊 |
[09:32] | Would that have been yer uncle Jamie Fraser, by chance? | 那个人是你舅舅杰米·弗雷泽吗 |
[09:38] | Aye. | 是 |
[09:40] | And he’ll be comin’ for me. | 他会来找我的 |
[09:43] | Oh, I’m counting on it, lad. | 这正中我下怀呢 小子 |
[09:46] | Perhaps he’ll bring my jewel along with him. | 也许他会带着我的宝石一起来 |
[09:59] | What do you do wi’ the boys? | 你把那几个小伙子怎么了 |
[10:03] | Oh, I have my way with them. | 我自有法子招呼他们 |
[10:08] | Virgins have such power inside. | 处男内在充满了力量 |
[10:11] | And after that, well… | 而这之后… |
[10:14] | I’ve no use for them, have I? | 就不再需要他们了 对吧 |
[10:26] | Come. | 过来 |
[10:28] | It’s no such a bad way to go. | 这种风流的死法也不错 |
[10:32] | I’m no a virgin. | 我不是处男 |
[10:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:42] | You’ll know what to do, then. | 那你就知道该怎么做了 |
[12:24] | Jamaica, the jewel of the Caribbean. | 牙买加 加勒比海的明珠 |
[12:29] | I had seen pictures in travel brochures– | 我在旅游指南里见过图片 |
[12:32] | rum drinks with little umbrellas in them. | 酒杯上插着小伞的朗姆酒 |
[12:35] | This was a bit more primitive. | 而这里有些简陋 |
[12:40] | Still, after months at sea, | 不过 在海上待了数月 |
[12:42] | the bustling port could not have been a more welcome sight. | 见到热闹的港口令人特别开心 |
[12:45] | Our dearest hope was that Young Ian was close | 我们恳切地希望小伊恩在附近 |
[12:48] | and that Captain Leonard was not. | 而伦纳德船长离我们很远 |
[12:54] | Fergus. | 费格斯 |
[12:59] | Now, once the casks are stowed, have Baxley take the ship | 等酒都装好后 让巴克斯利把船开离港口 |
[13:02] | out of harbor to that wee cove we saw on the way in. | 到路上我们经过的那个小海湾 |
[13:05] | Canna risk being moored here if the Porpoise decides | 不能冒险停在这里 万一海豚号 |
[13:07] | – to show herself. – Aye, Milord. | -也开过来了呢 -是 老爷 |
[13:09] | Maybe the Porpoise has already come and gone. | 也许海豚号已经到达了 并开走了 |
[13:11] | No. No, Leonard wouldn’t have time to refit, | 不 如果那样 伦纳德就不会有时间 |
[13:14] | find crew, and provision his ship before departin’. | 在离开前整修 找船员 补给粮食了 |
[13:17] | We may still have a chance to find Young Ian | 我们也许还有机会找到小伊恩 |
[13:19] | and slip away before he arrives. | 趁他没到之前溜走 |
[13:23] | Perhaps we should look separately. | 也许我们该分头行动 |
[13:25] | I’ll take some of the crew and search the town, | 我带几个船员 到镇上搜寻一下 |
[13:28] | and you can ask about the Bruja. | 你可以打听一下布鲁加号 |
[13:29] | I will not part, Sassenach. | 我不要分开 英格兰人 |
[13:32] | I’m not losing you again. We’ll search the town together. | 我不要再失去你一次 我们一起到镇上搜寻 |
[13:35] | Beggin’ your pardon, | 打扰一下 |
[13:36] | but have you recently disembarked the Artemis? | 你们刚从阿耳特弥斯号下来吗 |
[13:40] | And you are? | 阁下是 |
[13:42] | My apologies. I’m Kenneth MacIver. | 失礼了 我是肯尼思·麦凯弗 |
[13:44] | The Artemis is my employer’s vessel. | 阿耳特弥斯号是我老板的船 |
[13:49] | James Fraser, your employer’s cousin, | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 你老板的表亲 |
[13:51] | supercargo of the Artemis. My wife, Claire Fraser. | 阿耳特弥斯号的押运人 这是我妻子克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[13:54] | We brought ye French wine and brandy. | 我们给你带来了法国葡萄酒和白兰地 |
[13:56] | Jared’s cousin? | 杰瑞德的表弟 |
[13:58] | Why, I wasn’t expectin’ to receive goods ’til summer, | 我还以为到夏天才会来送货 |
[14:02] | though it is fortuitous timin’, I must say. | 不过来得真是时候 |
[14:05] | I’m expected to bring four casks of wine | 有人让我送四桶葡萄酒 |
[14:07] | to the new governor’s residence. | 到新总督的府邸 |
[14:08] | He’s havin’ a grand ball tonight. | 他今晚开宴会 |
[14:10] | You’d be welcome to join us. | 你们可以一起来 |
[14:11] | My wife would be delighted to host Jared’s kinsman. | 我妻子肯定会很乐意招待杰瑞德的同族人 |
[14:14] | Thank you for the invitation, | 谢谢邀请 |
[14:15] | but I’m afraid we have a more pressing matter at hand. | 但恐怕我们目前还有要事在身 |
[14:18] | I see. May I be of service in that matter? | 明白了 那我能帮上你们什么忙吗 |
[14:23] | Aye. Uh, maybe. | 是 也许能 |
[14:26] | Show us where we might find lodging, | 给我们找个住宿之地 |
[14:27] | and I’ll apprise you of our search along the way. | 路上 我再与你细说 |
[14:47] | A frightening tale, to be sure. | 真是个令人心惊的故事 |
[14:49] | I do hope you find yer nephew. | 我希望你找到你的侄子 |
[14:51] | The ship that took him was the Bruja. | 带走他的船是布鲁加号 |
[14:54] | Do you know if she’s been moored here? | 你是否知道这艘船停靠过这里呢 |
[14:56] | I do. | 我知道 |
[14:57] | I took a hogshead of vinho do Porto from her a week ago. | 我一周前从那艘船上拿走了一大桶波尔多酒 |
[15:01] | She departed the next day. | 船在次日就离开了 |
[15:02] | She’s gone? Where? | 开去哪里了 |
[15:04] | Likely Portugal. Perhaps Africa. | 可能是葡萄牙 也许是非洲 |
[15:06] | Did she sell any slaves? | 船上的人卖出过奴隶吗 |
[15:08] | We were told that if Young Ian survived | 我们听说如果小伊恩活下来 |
[15:09] | that they’d attempt to sell him at the slave market here. | 他们会把他带到这里的奴隶市场卖掉 |
[15:13] | I do not know, madam. I’m sorry. | 这我就不知道了 夫人 抱歉 |
[15:16] | You’ll be wanting to make inquiries at the slave market to be certain. | 你们得去奴隶市场打听一下 进一步确认 |
[15:21] | Aye, we will. | 我们会的 |
[15:23] | Ye’ll find fair lodgings here. | 你们可以在这里下榻 |
[15:25] | I’ll send some of my men to fetch yer belongings from the Artemis. | 我会派人将你们在阿耳特弥斯号的行李拿过来 |
[15:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[15:40] | Be glad I bought ye that parasol, Mistress Fraser. | 还好我给你拿了那把阳伞 弗雷泽夫人 |
[15:42] | Ye dinna want people to think you aren’t respectable. | 你不会想让被人觉得你不值得尊重 |
[15:45] | Thank you, Lesley. | 谢谢 莱斯利 |
[15:47] | I really don’t care if these people think I’m respectable. | 我并不在乎这些人是否觉得我值得尊重 |
[16:06] | We’re looking for a fair-skinned lad | 我们在找一个白皮肤的小伙子 |
[16:08] | who may have mistakenly been sold here | 可能是被一艘叫布鲁加的船 |
[16:10] | – off a ship called the Bruja. – No, man. | -错卖到这里了 -没有 |
[16:13] | I only trade savages. What do you take me for? | 我只贩卖黑奴 你把我想成什么人了 |
[16:19] | Have ye heard of any fair-skinned lads being sold here recently– | 有没有听说最近有白皮肤的小伙子被卖来 |
[16:22] | 16 years of age? | 大概16岁 |
[16:25] | Ah, good day, gentlemen! Come! | 你们好 先生们 来 |
[16:28] | I have some of the finest Gold Coast Negroes. | 我这里有黄金海岸最优质的黑奴 |
[16:31] | I’m not here for that. Looking for my nephew– | 我不是来买奴隶的 我是来找我侄子的 |
[16:33] | transported here on the Bruja. | 是布鲁加号送来的 |
[16:35] | May have been in port a month past. | 可能是一个月前来的 |
[16:37] | Yes, I know the Bruja, | 我知道布鲁加号 |
[16:39] | but she trades only in Negroes… | 但那艘船只卖黑奴 |
[16:41] | not as seasoned as mine, and yet here mine sit. | 虽然不如我的好 但我的还没卖出去 |
[16:45] | You’d think the new governor would have | 还以为新总督明智 |
[16:46] | more sense than to buy low-quality goods. | 不会买质量不好的货 |
[16:48] | The governor bought the Bruja’s slaves? | 总督买了布鲁加号的奴隶 |
[16:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:52] | Same governor that’s hosting a reception tonight? | 就是那个今晚举行接待晚宴的总督 |
[16:54] | Yes, the very same. | 是的 同一个 |
[16:58] | Those slaves may ken what’s become of Young Ian. | 那些奴隶可能知道小伊恩的情况 |
[17:01] | Yeh, we could break in and find them | 我们可以闯进总督府邸 |
[17:02] | – at the governor’s– – We dinna need to break in. | -找到他们… -不用闯进去 |
[17:05] | I’ve been invited. | 我受到邀请了 |
[17:09] | Where is Claire? | 克莱尔呢 |
[17:29] | Shall we start the bidding at, uh, | 我们开始竞拍 |
[17:31] | 10 pounds sterling. | 起价10英镑 |
[17:33] | You ask too much, sir. | 太多了 |
[17:35] | Come now, look at this rare specimen, | 不多 这可是稀有货 |
[17:38] | ladies and gentlemen. Young, virile, as you can see. | 各位能看到 他年轻 强壮 |
[17:42] | Look at how tall. | 看他有多高 |
[17:43] | But he can hardly walk! | 但他几乎不能走路 |
[17:45] | No good for field work, that’s true. But… | 虽然不能做体力活 但是… |
[17:48] | a sound investment for breeding. | 传宗接代的话应该是不错的投资 |
[17:51] | Can you give assurance of his virility? | 能确保他的生殖能力吗 |
[17:54] | Mrs. Abernathy had one three year past, | 阿伯内西夫人三年前买了一个 |
[17:56] | big as a mule, | 跟骡子一样大 |
[17:57] | and not a foal dropped on his account. | 但是一头小骡子都没能生下来 |
[18:01] | Ah, well. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Assurances, sir. Assurance! | 我保证 先生 保证 |
[18:05] | Well… I’ll give you a demonstration. | 我给大家展示一下 |
[18:09] | See for yourselves. | 大家自己看 |
[18:12] | See how it grows. | 看看有多大 |
[18:16] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[18:17] | Get your hands off of him! | 把你的手拿开 |
[18:19] | Get off him, now! | 马上拿开 |
[18:21] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[18:24] | Get off me, you animals! | 放开我 禽兽 |
[18:28] | – Get off me! – Order! | -放开我 -安静 |
[18:30] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[18:35] | Claire, ye all right? | 克莱尔 你没事吧 |
[18:36] | I’m fine. Do something–help him. | 我没事 快想办法帮帮他 |
[18:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:48] | You bought him? | 你买了他 |
[18:50] | In my name? | 以我的名义 |
[18:52] | Well, ’tis the simplest way to appease the man | 这是抚慰拥有他的那个人 |
[18:54] | that owned him. I told him it was your… | 最简单的方法 我告诉他这是你… |
[18:58] | your first time at the slave market | 第一次到黑奴市场上去 |
[18:59] | and you were…overcome. | 所以你有点受不了 |
[19:02] | You weren’t lying. | 你没说谎 |
[19:04] | “Received of Claire Fraser, | 克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[19:06] | “The sum of 20 pounds sterling | 20英镑 |
[19:08] | “Being in full for the purchase of a… | 买下一个叫 |
[19:11] | Negro slave named Temeraire.” | 蒂姆莱的黑奴 |
[19:14] | Aye. The bill of sale needed | 对 要有名字 |
[19:16] | a name to make it legal. | 买卖才能合法 |
[19:19] | And you were the one that wanted me to do it. | 而且是你让我去做的 |
[19:23] | We have to free him. | 我们必须还他自由 |
[19:25] | Aye. | 对 |
[19:26] | We do. | 没错 |
[19:29] | But… | 但是 |
[19:31] | Canna release him in Kingston. He’ll just be captured again. | 不能在金斯敦这里放他 他会再被抓起来 |
[19:35] | At least with us, he’d be cared for. | 跟我们在一起 至少他可以得到照顾 |
[19:37] | What if I tear this up? | 如果我把这个撕掉呢 |
[19:39] | Well, then he’d be just a– a companion. | 那样他就是我们的同伴了 |
[19:42] | Well, then you’ll have no proof he’s yours. | 那样你就没有证据证明他是你的了 |
[19:48] | He’d have no proof. | 他也就没证据了 |
[19:50] | By law, someone else could claim him. | 根据法律 别人可以有他的所有权 |
[19:55] | It’s a nightmare. | 真是个噩梦 |
[19:56] | We’ll think of something. Promise. | 我们会想到办法的 我保证 |
[20:00] | We’ll keep him safe… take him wi’ us | 我们会保证他的安全 带上他 |
[20:03] | and set him free when it means he truly can be. | 在他能真正自由的地方还他自由 |
[20:10] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[20:12] | I’ve accepted MacIver’s invitation | 我接受了麦凯弗的邀请 |
[20:15] | to the governor’s reception tonight. | 今晚去参加总督的接待晚宴 |
[20:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:19] | The slaves from the Bruja | 布鲁加号的黑奴 |
[20:20] | were purchased by the governor’s household. | 被总督买走了 |
[20:24] | They may ken what’s become of Young Ian. | 他们可能知道小伊恩的情况 |
[20:27] | I wasna sure they’d trust me, but… | 我不确定他们信不信任我 但… |
[20:31] | They may trust him. | 他们可能信任他 |
[20:39] | We want to free you. | 我们想给你自由 |
[20:42] | We don’t know how yet, or where we can safely. | 我们还不知道该怎么办 或者哪里安全 |
[20:47] | But we will free you. | 但我们会给你自由的 |
[20:50] | You buy me… | 你买我… |
[20:52] | to set me free? | 是为放了我吗 |
[20:55] | We’ve no desire to own you. | 我们不想做你的主人 |
[20:58] | So I’m free? | 那我自由了吗 |
[21:00] | Aye. | 是的 |
[21:03] | When we can find a way. | 等我们找到办法 |
[21:04] | We plan to leave the island soon. | 我们打算尽快离岛 |
[21:06] | First, there’s someone we must find… | 但首先得找到一个人 |
[21:16] | My nephew. | 我的侄子 |
[21:18] | He’s been kidnapped– | 他和你一样 |
[21:20] | taken into slavery as you were. | 被绑架 成了奴隶 |
[21:22] | There are some men that may ken where he is, | 有些人可能知道他在哪里 |
[21:25] | but I canna speak with them. | 但我不能跟他们说话 |
[21:28] | They’ve been enslaved. | 他们也是奴隶 |
[21:31] | If you will come with us | 如果你能跟我们一起 |
[21:33] | to the governor’s reception tonight, | 去总督今晚的招待会 |
[21:35] | speak with these men, | 跟他们聊聊 |
[21:37] | learn what has become of my nephew, then… | 找出我的侄子在哪 那… |
[21:41] | we shall be indebted to ye. | 我们会感激你的 |
[21:45] | Will you help us? | 你愿意帮我们吗 |
[21:53] | Then we have a bargain. | 那一言为定 |
[21:59] | I need to find the missing stone! | 我必须找到那颗不见的宝石 |
[22:02] | Perhaps Margaret could do the reading | 或许靠你有的两颗宝石 |
[22:04] | with the two stones that you already have. | 玛格丽特也能预言 |
[22:07] | Are ye daft? | 你是聋了吗 |
[22:11] | Have we not combed over the prophecy | 我们这几周来仔细阅读的 |
[22:12] | – of the Brahan Seer for weeks? – Aye, we have, | -难道不是《布朗预言》吗 -是的 |
[22:15] | – I simply– – The prophecy states | -我只是… -预言明明说 |
[22:17] | that a seer must hold all three sapphires at once. | 先知手上必须捧着全部三颗蓝宝石 |
[22:20] | ‘Tis the only way I’ll ken | 只有那样我才能知道 |
[22:22] | when the new Scottish king will rise. | 苏格兰新王何时出现 |
[22:25] | If it’s 500 years hence? | 如果那还要等五百年呢 |
[22:27] | Don’t concern yerself with that. | 那与你无关 |
[22:32] | I fear the treasure, Archie. | 阿尔奇 我怕那宝藏 |
[22:33] | – ‘Tis born of blood and death. – That’s enough, Margaret. | -会带来血光之灾 -够了 玛格丽特 |
[22:37] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[22:39] | Margaret was just wondering… | 玛格丽特只是好奇 |
[22:42] | how did you hear of the jewels? | 你是怎么听说的宝石 |
[22:46] | They were handed down from father to son for generations, | 它们是由父子代代相传下来的 |
[22:51] | until they came into the hands of Dougal MacKenzie. | 直到落在了杜格尔·麦肯齐手上 |
[22:55] | He hid them along with the family treasure on Silkie Island. | 他把宝石和家族宝藏一起藏在了斯尔基岛上 |
[23:00] | Never got to use it, poor man. | 可惜再没机会用掉 |
[23:05] | He died a hero in the Battle of Culloden. | 他在克罗登之战里英勇就义 |
[23:10] | Then you truly have no… use for the treasure | 那除了蓝宝石 你真的不准备… |
[23:14] | other than the stones ye require? | 用掉其他财宝吗 |
[23:16] | Ye’ll no get a shilling until yer sister’s gifts are rendered. | 在你妹妹展示天赋之前 你别想拿到一分钱 |
[23:42] | Show my, uh… | 带我的… |
[23:44] | my manservant to the slaves’ quarters | 我的男仆去仆人间 |
[23:46] | – where he may be of service. – Yes, sir. | -看能不能帮上忙 -是 先生 |
[23:52] | Find us…when you have news. | 有消息了…就来找我们 |
[24:03] | So…do I look like a Scottish provocateur? | 我看起来像个苏格兰破坏分子吗 |
[24:07] | No. You look like a dandy. | 不 你看起来像位浪荡子 |
[24:09] | No, ma cherie, he looks like a Frenchman. | 不 亲爱的 他看起来像个法国人 |
[24:12] | The same thing. | 一回事 |
[24:14] | No one will be looking at you anyway, Milord | 反正没人会再看你了 老爷 |
[24:17] | not once they’ve had an eyeful of Mr. Willoughby. | 等他们看到威洛比先生以后 |
[24:19] | Well, that’s why you’re here–distraction. | 所以我们才让你来 分散注意 |
[24:23] | Now, you are a vision, mo nighean donn. | 你可真是美艳绝伦 我棕发的爱人 |
[24:25] | To look at you, could be back at Versailles. | 就像回到了凡尔赛那时候 |
[24:28] | That was a very long time ago. | 那可是很久以前了 |
[24:30] | Ye look as ’twas yesterday. | 你却一天也没有老 |
[24:37] | Mr. Campbell? | 坎贝尔先生 |
[24:39] | Why… Mistress M-Malcolm, was it? | 马尔科姆夫人 对吗 |
[24:42] | Oh–yes, it was. Um…uh, Archibald–or, well, | 是的 阿奇柏德… |
[24:46] | his sister Margaret was my patient in Edinburgh. | 他妹妹玛格丽特曾是我在爱丁堡的一位病人 |
[24:48] | I remember you said you were coming to the West Indies, but– | 我记得你说你要来西印度群岛 但… |
[24:51] | What chance that we end up on the same island, eh? | 能在同一座岛上碰到还真是巧 对吧 |
[24:54] | Well, I’m, uh, delighted to see you. | 我真高兴见到你 |
[24:56] | And your sister? She’s here? | 你妹妹呢 她在这里吗 |
[24:58] | She is, though the wee urchin has wandered off from me– | 在 但那个野丫头不知道跑哪去了 |
[25:01] | as is her wont, the poor darling. | 她一直都这样 可怜的小家伙 |
[25:03] | Is she feeling better? | 她感觉好些了吗 |
[25:04] | Oh, much. | 好多了 |
[25:05] | She’s greatly happy here. | 她在这里很高兴 |
[25:07] | We have the most wonderful lodgings. | 我们住的小屋非常漂亮 |
[25:09] | Well, it was lovely to see you. | 能见到你真高兴 |
[25:37] | Canna stand to wait in line like this, but… | 我简直一分钟都站不下去 但… |
[25:40] | I’m sure the governor’s the right man to speak to about Ian. | 我相信伊恩的事的确该找总督聊 |
[25:55] | When does it end? | 什么时候能结束 |
[25:58] | The slave trade? | 奴隶买卖 |
[26:01] | Not for another 70 years in the British Empire | 大英帝国还要再等七十年 |
[26:04] | and 100 in America. | 美国一百年 |
[26:07] | Where did you find him? | 你们在哪里找到的他 |
[26:09] | I must know. Is he genuine? | 我必须知道 他是真的吗 |
[26:18] | May I…introduce my acquaintance, | 容我介绍我的朋友 |
[26:21] | Mr. Yi Tien Cho, | 倚天卓先生 |
[26:23] | late of the Celestial Kingdom of China. | 来自天朝中国 |
[26:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:29] | From China? | 来自中国 |
[26:30] | What an unthinkable distance you must have come. | 你一定跨越了难以置信的距离 |
[26:33] | Do let me welcome you to our small island, Mr… | 请允许我欢迎你来到我们的小岛 先生… |
[26:38] | Mr. Cho. | 卓先生 |
[26:40] | If all of the woman are as delightful as you, | 如果所有女人都像你一样可爱 |
[26:44] | I shall feel quite at home. | 我就宾至如归了 |
[26:46] | Goodness. He even speaks English. | 天啊 他甚至会说英语 |
[26:54] | Truly, your lost lad will reach distant shores | 真的 你失散的伙伴会平安无恙地 |
[26:57] | without harm, and one day… | 抵达遥远的海岸 总有一天 |
[27:01] | one day will be free of the shackles that bind him. | 总有一天 他会摆脱束缚他的枷锁 |
[27:05] | Thank you, mistress. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:08] | Margaret. Stop that. Leave us. | 玛格丽特 停下 走开 |
[27:12] | How dare you disobey me, | 你怎敢违抗我的命令 |
[27:14] | telling fortunes without my permission? | 不经我允许给人算命 |
[27:33] | Do you remember when we were like that– | 你还记得我们那样的时候吗 |
[27:35] | – so obvious in public? – Aye. | -在公共场合毫无遮拦 -记得 |
[27:39] | Couldna keep yer hands off me. | 你的手一直在我身上 |
[27:41] | ‘Course, you were holding on from the back of the horse | 当然了 你大部分时候坐在马后面 |
[27:43] | for most of the time, so it couldn’t be helped. | 所以不得不抱着我 |
[28:18] | Perhaps it’s because of yer coming through the stones. | 或许是因为你穿越了巨石 |
[28:21] | – Perhaps what is? – The ghosts… | -或许什么 -阴魂 |
[28:23] | that keep coming into our lives, | 总在我们生命中徘徊 |
[28:25] | drawn to us the way… we are drawn to each other. | 被我们引来 就像我们被对方吸引一样 |
[28:38] | Your Excellency. | 大人 |
[28:44] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[28:46] | Good to see you, John. | 很高兴见到你 约翰 |
[28:49] | This is my wife, Claire. | 这是我妻子 克莱尔 |
[28:53] | Claire, this is Lord John. | 克莱尔 这是约翰大人 |
[29:00] | John Grey? | 约翰·格雷 |
[29:02] | Yes…but I thought that– | 是的 但我以为… |
[29:07] | Aye. I thought she’d died too, but… | 对 我也以为她死了 但是… |
[29:09] | she returned to me. | 她回到了我身边 |
[29:12] | My God. | 天啊 |
[29:15] | But how? | 但怎么做到的 |
[29:17] | Uh, that’s a… rather long story. | 那说来话长了 |
[29:24] | Come. Let’s talk in private. | 来吧 我们私下谈谈 |
[30:07] | What joy to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[30:11] | Are you quite all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[30:12] | Is Willie h-here? | 威利在这里吗 |
[30:17] | Oh, she knows. | 她知道的 |
[30:20] | Uh, no. He’s not with me. | 不 他没和我在一起 |
[30:23] | I only arrived a month ago myself. | 我一个月前刚抵达这里 |
[30:24] | Isobel and Willie will join me in the summer, | 伊泽贝尔和威利会在夏天来 |
[30:26] | when the journey’s less daunting. | 那时旅途不会太艰巨 |
[30:29] | – How is he? – He–well. | -他怎样了 -他很好 |
[30:31] | – He’s growing very fast. – Does he still ride? | -他长得很快 -他还在骑马吗 |
[30:34] | Yes, he’s a marvelous equestrian. | 是的 他是个不可思议的骑手 |
[30:38] | You taught him well. | 你把他教得很好 |
[30:40] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[30:42] | I’m pleased, uh… | 我很高兴 |
[30:44] | he’s a good lad. I’ve missed him. | 他是个好孩子 我想他 |
[30:46] | And he, you. | 他也想你 |
[30:47] | He still remembers you. | 他依然记得你 |
[30:51] | Uh…from time to time. | 偶尔记起 |
[30:52] | Course. | 当然了 |
[30:56] | ‘Tis no important… | 这不重要 |
[30:58] | a-as long as he’s happy. | 只要他幸福就好 |
[31:11] | So… | 那么 |
[31:12] | how is it that you come to be Governor of Jamaica? | 你是怎么成为牙买加总督的 |
[31:17] | By malediction, I believe. | 我相信是因为诅咒吧 |
[31:20] | This…clammy isle is the terminus | 这座湿冷的岛是 |
[31:22] | in a number of posts and so-called promotions. | 一连串所谓升职的终点 |
[31:25] | Though I should ask the same of you. | 但我也想问同样的问题 |
[31:27] | What brings you so far from home? | 你们为什么跑到离家这么远的地方 |
[31:29] | Well, our nephew, Ian Murray, has been kidnapped. | 我们的侄子 伊恩·莫瑞 被绑架了 |
[31:33] | We believe he’s been brought to the island. | 我们相信他被带到了这座岛 |
[31:35] | Well, what can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[31:37] | Could you…introduce us | 能否请你 把我们 |
[31:40] | to some of the landowners on the island– | 介绍给岛上的一些地主 |
[31:43] | those that keep… um, indentured servants? | 那些留有契约奴的地主 |
[31:46] | Of course–though that will be nearly all of them. | 当然可以 但那基本上是所有人了 |
[31:50] | My, uh… | 我的 |
[31:52] | manservant is speaking to your slaves now. | 男仆正在和你的奴隶说话 |
[31:55] | We hope that some of them may know where the lad is. | 我们希望他们中有人知道那孩子在哪 |
[31:58] | Oh, whatever I can do. | 我愿尽我所能帮忙 |
[32:06] | Is that… | 那是… |
[32:08] | Indeed it is, the… | 确实是 |
[32:11] | the sapphire you gave me at Ardsmuir. | 你在阿德思穆尔给我的蓝宝石 |
[32:12] | I–I wear it to… | 我戴着是为了 |
[32:17] | Remember our friendship. | 纪念我们的友谊 |
[32:22] | Excuse me. I must return to my guests. | 失陪了 我必须去陪客人了 |
[32:25] | I shall find you shortly. | 稍后我会找你们 |
[32:28] | My God, it is good to see you. | 天啊 见到你太好了 |
[32:54] | – Champagne? – Aye. | -香槟 -好 |
[32:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Ah. Glad you’ve returned. | 我很高兴你们回来了 |
[33:04] | I’d like to introduce you to a Freemason | 我想向你们介绍一位共济会成员 |
[33:06] | who’s acquainted with almost everyone | 他基本上认识岛上所有人 |
[33:08] | on island and may know something of your nephew. | 也许知道你侄子的消息 |
[33:12] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[33:13] | I’ll make some inquiries of my own. | 我自己去打听一下 |
[33:38] | I do not want to… | 我不想… |
[33:42] | disturb you… | 打扰你 |
[33:45] | Your brother… | 你的哥哥… |
[33:48] | He does not treat you as you deserve. | 他没有给你应得的待遇 |
[34:07] | You are a rare soul. | 你是个难得的好人 |
[34:11] | And you are rarer still. | 你更加难得 |
[34:19] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[34:23] | Flower…from heaven. | 天堂之花 |
[34:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[34:45] | I see they’ve put out the champagne. | 我看到他们把香槟拿出来了 |
[34:47] | Yes. Would you like some? | 是的 你要来点吗 |
[34:49] | – Or some brandy? – Brandy, thank you. | -还是要白兰地 -白兰地 谢谢 |
[34:57] | We’ve met before, you know. | 我们以前见过 你记得吧 |
[35:00] | Before the Rising. | 起义之前 |
[35:01] | In a barn…just outside Corrieyairack? | 在一个谷仓里 就在科里亚力克外面 |
[35:07] | You defended my virtue. | 你捍卫了我的贞操 |
[35:10] | Come, now. We both know your virtue was not in jeopardy. | 算了吧 我们都清楚你的贞操没受到威胁 |
[35:16] | No, it wasn’t. | 是没有 |
[35:19] | Jamie told you about Willie? | 杰米和你说威利的事了 |
[35:22] | Yes. And his mother. | 是的 还有他的妈妈 |
[35:27] | Your wife’s sister, I believe. | 我想是你妻子的姐姐吧 |
[35:31] | He has told you a great deal. | 他跟你说了不少 |
[35:36] | That really is a very beautiful sapphire. | 那真是颗无瑕的蓝宝石 |
[35:41] | Jamie gave that to you? | 杰米把它送给你了 |
[35:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:46] | Although, to be honest, he didn’t actually give it to me. | 不过 说实话 他并非送给了我 |
[35:48] | He, uh, surrendered it after he’d escaped. | 他是在越狱后上缴给我的 |
[35:52] | He found it after he was searching for you. | 他在寻找你之后找到了它 |
[35:55] | He believed you might have come back to him. | 他坚信你还会回到他身边 |
[35:57] | And… | 然后… |
[36:01] | Now you have. | 你真的回来了 |
[36:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:07] | I have. | 我回来了 |
[36:12] | Well, it certainly is a pleasure | 这的确令人欣慰 |
[36:13] | to finally meet the love that was his… | 最终能和自己朝思暮想的挚爱 |
[36:17] | every heartbeat. | 重逢 |
[36:37] | I’m so sorry, I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[36:40] | You’ll have to excuse me. I… | 我要失陪一下 我… |
[36:42] | I believe I’ve seen a ghost. | 我想我见到了一个亡魂 |
[36:58] | Of all the gin joints | 世上有那么多的城镇 |
[37:00] | in all the towns in all the world. | 又有那么多的酒馆 |
[37:04] | It is you. | 真的是你 |
[37:07] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[37:10] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[37:14] | – How did– – …Did I escape the pyre? | -你怎么… -怎么逃脱火刑的 |
[37:21] | Ye’ll recall I was with child back at Cranesmuir. | 你记得我在克兰斯缪尔时是怀了孩子的 |
[37:25] | Of course. | 没错 |
[37:27] | Well… | 所以 |
[37:29] | ’twas the wee ratling that saved my life. | 就是这个孩子救了我 |
[37:33] | They had to wait for the bairn to come | 他们得等到孩子生下来 |
[37:35] | before they could carry out the sentence. | 才能执行判决 |
[37:38] | He was an innocent, ye see. | 因为孩子是无辜的 |
[37:42] | They kept you in… the thieves’ hole | 他们从始至终都把你关在 |
[37:44] | that entire time? | 监狱里 |
[37:46] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[37:49] | When my pains began… | 当我开始阵痛时 |
[37:52] | they took me out of the hole, | 他们放我出去了 |
[37:56] | and the babe was born in my own bedroom, | 孩子在我的卧室降生 |
[37:58] | in the fiscal’s house. | 在检察官的房子里 |
[38:01] | They let me hold him… | 他们让我抱着他 |
[38:04] | and he was as warm as his father’s balls. | 他就像他爸爸的蛋蛋一样温暖 |
[38:09] | And of course… | 当然了 |
[38:11] | Dougal came to fetch him, | 杜格尔来把他抱走了 |
[38:13] | fer fear someone would find out it was his. | 怕别人发现这是他的孩子 |
[38:18] | Why are men such fools? | 为什么男人都这么傻 |
[38:21] | Ye can lead them anywhere by the cock for a while. | 精虫上脑时你可以控制他们为所欲为 |
[38:24] | Give them a bairn, and you have them by the balls again. | 给他们生个孩子 你就又掌控他们的弱点了 |
[38:28] | But it’s all ye are to them, | 但对他们来说你也不过如此 |
[38:30] | whether they’re coming in or going out– | 不管他们是进还是出 |
[38:33] | a cunt. | 你就是泄欲工具 |
[38:35] | Well, here’s to it, I say. | 在这一点上我得说 |
[38:36] | Most powerful thing in the world. | 这是世上最厉害的东西了 |
[38:39] | Dougal helped you escape? | 杜格尔帮你逃脱了 |
[38:42] | I got him to bribe the locksman | 我让他贿赂了值班的守卫 |
[38:43] | and ensure that the hooded figure | 并且保证第二天早上 |
[38:45] | dragged to the pyre next mornin’… | 戴着头套被拖上柴堆的人 |
[38:48] | wouldn’t be that of Geillis Duncan. | 不会是我格列斯·邓肯 |
[38:52] | Then who was it? | 那是谁 |
[38:55] | Auld Grannie Joan MacClellan had died three days before. | 一位叫琼·麦克莱伦的老妇人三天前去世 |
[38:59] | Few rocks in the coffin, lid nailed down tight, | 棺材里放几块石头 钉严实了 |
[39:02] | and Bob’s your uncle. | 易如反掌 |
[39:04] | She blazed something beautiful too. | 她身上闪耀着美妙的火光 |
[39:08] | You were there? | 你当时在场 |
[39:10] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[39:12] | Wouldna have missed it. | 不想错过 |
[39:14] | No one gets to witness their own funeral, | 没人有机会见证自己的葬礼 |
[39:17] | let alone their own execution. | 更不用说死刑了 |
[39:23] | Then Dougal found a home for the bairn. | 后来杜格尔给孩子找了户人家 |
[39:27] | Got me away. | 让我脱身 |
[39:30] | I hid out for a while. | 我藏了一段时间 |
[39:33] | So, then… | 那么 |
[39:36] | why did you come here? | 你怎么来这了 |
[39:39] | To Jamaica? | 到了牙买加 |
[39:41] | After Culloden… | 克罗登之战过后 |
[39:43] | when I found out about Dougal’s death… | 我发现杜格尔死了 |
[39:49] | I married a plantation owner drownin’ in sugar money. | 我嫁给了一位沉溺赚砂糖钱的植物园主 |
[39:53] | Poor sop died years ago– very unhealthy atmosphere it is | 可怜人几年后就死了 热带气候 |
[39:57] | for Englishmen in the tropics. | 真的很不适合英格兰人 |
[39:59] | Any little thing will carry them off. | 小病小痛就会要了他们的命 |
[40:05] | I’m Mistress Abernathy now of Rose Hall. | 我现在是玫瑰堂的阿伯内西夫人 |
[40:10] | So I was right about you. | 那你的事我猜对了 |
[40:12] | Yes, you were. | 没错 |
[40:16] | And you saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[40:18] | Never got to thank you. | 还没机会谢谢你 |
[40:22] | I did wonder whether our paths would cross again after Cranesmuir. | 我确实想过克兰斯缪尔之后我们还会不会相遇 |
[40:30] | Why are you in Jamaica? | 你来牙买加干什么 |
[40:34] | We’re looking for Jamie’s nephew. | 我们在找杰米的侄子 |
[40:37] | He’s been kidnapped. | 他被绑架了 |
[40:41] | We think he might have been sold into slavery | 我们认为他可能被卖到 |
[40:43] | somewhere here on the island. | 岛上某处做奴隶去了 |
[40:45] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[40:48] | How can I help? | 我能帮点什么吗 |
[40:51] | Well, you know a lot of people here. | 你在这认识很多人 |
[40:55] | You could ask around. | 可以帮忙打听一下 |
[40:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:59] | What are friends for? | 要不然交朋友干什么 |
[41:03] | Ah, your necklace. It’s beautiful. | 你的项链 很美 |
[41:07] | Is that… | 那是… |
[41:09] | Uh–black coral. From Jamie. | 黑珊瑚 杰米送的 |
[41:12] | Oh, do let’s go say hello to your wee fox cub. | 带我去跟你的小爱郎打声招呼 |
[41:16] | Perhaps he’ll have a bauble for me as well. | 或许他也有好看的首饰给我 |
[41:32] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[41:35] | You remember Geillis? | 还记得格列斯吗 |
[41:38] | How could he forget? | 他怎么会忘得了 |
[41:41] | Aye. | 是 |
[41:44] | Have you met the governor? | 你见过总督了吗 |
[41:47] | Aye, just this evening. | 今晚有幸见到 |
[41:49] | It’s a wonderful soiree, Your Excellency. | 晚宴很精彩 阁下 |
[41:52] | I wish ye welcome… | 但愿你欢迎… |
[41:57] | Wherever did you get that…lovely gemstone? | 你从哪得到这块漂亮的宝石 |
[42:01] | This has…has become quite the… | 这块东西都成了今晚的 |
[42:04] | conversation piece tonight, hasn’t it? | 热议话题了 |
[42:05] | I should wear it more often. | 我该经常佩戴这宝石 |
[42:09] | Uh, well, it was found on an island | 这是很多年前在苏格兰海岸 |
[42:12] | off the coast of Scotland many years ago, and… | 不远处的某座岛上发现的 |
[42:15] | given to me by a friend. | 是一个朋友送我的 |
[42:17] | Given to you by a prisoner. | 是某个囚犯送给你的 |
[42:19] | Well… I tend to omit that detail. | 我一般不愿提到这点 |
[42:22] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[42:24] | If you’ll excuse me, Governor. | 失陪了 总督 |
[42:26] | We’ll speak again soon, I promise. | 我们很快会再见的 |
[42:32] | She’s a touch strange, isn’t she? | 她真是个情绪易变的生人 |
[42:35] | Uh, you have no idea. | 可不是嘛 |
[42:43] | I need your sister to do readings for the crowd. | 我要你的妹妹给大家算命 |
[42:46] | – Now? – Will that be a problem? | -现在吗 -有问题吗 |
[42:48] | No, but I didna think her talents were required this evening. | 但我觉得今晚没必要让她献丑吧 |
[42:52] | Well, they are now. | 现在需要 |
[42:54] | Might I ask a small fee from those that come? | 那我能从中捞点好处费吗 |
[42:57] | Ye do whatever ye must. | 做你该做的 |
[43:02] | I care only for one reading. | 我只关心一个人的算命结果 |
[43:09] | The sun rises on a snake and true, | 太阳照亮了一条蛇 |
[43:12] | slithering in close to you… | 蛇慢慢向你靠近… |
[43:15] | A wise rabbit will guard its den, but a fool… | 聪明的兔子守好窝 但愚蠢的 |
[43:19] | Sorry, what’s happening? | 抱歉 怎么了 |
[43:20] | They’re telling fortunes. | 他们在算命 |
[43:22] | Your neighbor to the east is a thief. | 住在你东面的邻居是小偷 |
[43:24] | Guard against him. | 提防点他 |
[43:28] | That’s Margaret. | 那是玛格丽特 |
[43:29] | Yer patient? | 你的病人 |
[43:31] | Yes. Archibald said they were coming here in the service | 对 阿奇柏德说他们来这是为了替某位 |
[43:34] | of a rich patron. Must be Geillis. | 富有的庇护者效力 肯定就是格列斯 |
[43:39] | Governor. How would you like to have your fortune told? | 总督 您想不想算一下命 |
[43:44] | I daresay I’m fortunate enough. | 我敢说我的命够好了 |
[43:47] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[43:48] | Indeed it is. | 确实如此 |
[43:49] | Forgive me, but I have guests to whom I must attend. | 失陪 我得去招待一下客人 |
[43:52] | What do you say, friends? | 你们说呢 朋友们 |
[43:54] | Shouldn’t he oblige us? | 他该不该满足我们 |
[44:00] | If I must. | 那行吧 |
[44:06] | I dinna want to do this. | 我不想算 |
[44:07] | Oh, so you’ll do your part | 那你就愿意 |
[44:08] | to entertain the heathen slaves for no payment in return, | 免费帮野蛮的奴隶算命取乐 |
[44:12] | but not for our patron? | 而不愿帮我们的庇护者吗 |
[44:14] | Has she no been kind and munificent to us here? | 她难道待我们不好不慷慨吗 |
[44:18] | Now, when she brings the governor over, | 等她把总督领过来 |
[44:20] | add his stone to these and deliver the prophecy. | 把他的宝石也握在手里 说出预言 |
[44:23] | I want to help people. | 我想帮大家 |
[44:26] | This’ll bring death. I can feel it. | 这会要人命的 我能感觉到 |
[44:28] | Oh, can you now? Ye’ll do it anyway… | 是吗 你还是要照做 |
[44:32] | or I’ll get out the stick. | 不然我就拿棍子出来 |
[44:35] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[44:41] | Now, she’ll need something personal of yers to hold, | 她需要拿着你的某个私人物品 |
[44:45] | Your Excellency. | 阁下 |
[45:18] | When twice 1,200 moons have coursed, | 经历了两倍1200个月份 |
[45:23] | ‘tween man’s attack | 在男人的攻击 |
[45:25] | and woman’s curse… | 和女人的诅咒之间 |
[45:28] | and when the issue is cut down… | 问题被铲除后 |
[45:33] | Then will a Scotsman wear a crown. | 苏格兰人将戴上王冠 |
[45:49] | A Scotsman in a crown? | 苏格兰人将戴上王冠 |
[45:57] | Well. | 好吧 |
[45:59] | What a peculiar pastime. | 真是特别的消遣 |
[46:16] | What do the words mean? | 那些话是什么意思 |
[46:18] | “Twice 1,200 moons”? I know that’s 200 years. | 两倍1200个月份 我知道那是200年 |
[46:22] | Aye, 200 years must pass between man’s attack and woman’s curse. | 对 男人的攻击和女人的诅咒之间隔了200年 |
[46:26] | A woman’s curse is childbirth, of course, and man’s attack is– | 女人的诅咒当然是分娩 男人的攻击 |
[46:30] | well, saving your presence– um, planting one’s seed. | 恕我冒昧 应该指播种 |
[46:35] | Don’t worry about my presence. | 别担心冒犯我了 |
[46:36] | No, of course not. The, uh… | 当然不 |
[46:39] | the issue that must be cut down… | 必须铲除的问题 |
[46:42] | that’s the child. | 那是孩子 |
[46:44] | Of course. “Issue” Means “Progeny.” | 当然 “问题”指的是”后代” |
[46:47] | So, then… A new king will rise | 那么 在一个200岁的孩子 |
[46:49] | in Scotland upon the death of a child | 死在出生那天时 |
[46:52] | that is 200 years old on the day of its birth. | 一位新国王将在苏格兰崛起 |
[46:57] | A 200-year-old baby? | 一个200岁的孩子 |
[46:59] | Aye. | 对 |
[47:01] | Do ye think I’m an idiot? | 你觉得我是傻瓜吗 |
[47:03] | I brought ye here to tell me when it will happen, | 我带你来是为了告诉我那何时发生 |
[47:06] | and instead, ye give me the bloody Case of Benjamin Button. | 而你跟我说了个返老还童的故事 |
[47:16] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[47:18] | Just because it’s cryptic doesn’t mean we can’t solve it, aye? | 这很神秘 并不代表我们没法解开谜团 对吧 |
[47:21] | Quite right, madam. I’m glad you see it that way. | 很对 夫人 很高兴你这样想 |
[47:25] | I-it takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[47:28] | Time, I have. | 我有时间 |
[47:30] | Fetch yer sister. We’re leaving. | 叫上你妹妹 我们要走了 |
[47:36] | – Pinch me. – Oh, here? | -掐我 -在这里吗 |
[47:40] | Must be a dream, being here wi’ you… | 跟你在一起在这里一定是一场梦 |
[47:43] | in this beautiful place… | 在这个美丽的地方 |
[47:46] | you, my husband… | 你是我丈夫 |
[47:49] | and I, yer wife. | 而我是你妻子 |
[47:52] | You’re not dreaming. | 你没在做梦 |
[47:54] | But can I still pinch you? | 但我还能掐你吗 |
[47:57] | Not here. | 不能在这 |
[48:11] | That’s Captain Leonard. We must hurry. | 那是伦纳德船长 我们得抓紧了 |
[48:21] | Milord. | 老爷 |
[48:21] | Captain Leonard is on the premises. | 伦纳德船长进来了 |
[48:28] | Go! | 走 |
[48:56] | Temeraire. | 泰梅雷尔 |
[48:58] | Have our carriages ready and find Willoughby. | 备好马车 找到威洛比 |
[49:00] | We’ll meet you at the inn. | 我们在旅馆碰头 |
[49:04] | What did you learn? Did you find them? | 你知道了什么 找到他们了吗 |
[49:05] | Escaped slaves in Bruja see white boy. | 布鲁加号的逃亡奴隶看到了白人小孩 |
[49:08] | Tall, yellow hair, speaks strange– | 高个 黄色头发 语调奇怪 |
[49:11] | – like you. – Aye. | -跟你一样 -对 |
[49:12] | That’s him. W-where is he now? | 那就是他 他现在在哪里 |
[49:14] | – Boy stay on ship. – Well, do they know where the ship took him? | -他留在船上 -他们知道船把他送去哪里了吗 |
[49:18] | Mistress Abernathy. Rose Hall. | 阿伯内西夫人 玫瑰堂 |
[49:22] | That’s Geillis’ place. | 那是格列斯家 |
[49:24] | She lied to me. | 她骗了我 |
[49:25] | – I told you she had a wicked soul. – Keep bargain? | -我跟你说了她内心邪恶 -遵守交易吗 |
[49:28] | Aye–aye. When we’re in a place that’ll have ye. | 对 等我们到了能放你自由的地方 |
[49:31] | Free men here. | 这里有自由人 |
[49:33] | In Jamaica. Escaped slave live in mountains, near Rose Hall. | 在牙买加 逃亡奴隶住在山里 在玫瑰堂附近 |
[49:38] | Show us. We’ll take ye there. | 带路 我们带你去 |
[49:44] | Go. | 走吧 |
[50:20] | Here. Stop. | 就在这里 停下 |
[50:23] | I see the mark. | 我看见了标记 |
[50:30] | This is the path. | 就是这条路 |
[50:38] | I go this way. | 我走这边 |
[50:44] | – Be safe. – God go with ye. | -注意安全 -愿上帝保佑你 |
[50:59] | Now, we must get to Rose Hall. | 我们必须去玫瑰堂 |
[51:02] | And when we get there, I’ll distract Geillis. | 到了之后我分散格列斯的注意 |
[51:03] | And I’ll search the grounds for Young Ian. | 我开始寻找小伊恩 |
[51:08] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[51:10] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[51:12] | The portraits of the children– | 孩子们的肖像 |
[51:13] | for safekeeping. | 你好好保存 |
[51:16] | No! | 不 |
[51:18] | Mistress Fraser. | 弗雷泽太太 |
[51:19] | I see you found your husband. | 看来你找到了你丈夫 |
[51:23] | James Fraser, also known as Alexander Malcolm: | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 又名亚历山大·马尔科姆 |
[51:26] | you are charged with the willful murder | 你被指控蓄意谋杀 |
[51:27] | of John Barton, Exciseman, and high treason | 收税官约翰·巴顿 还有严重叛国罪 |
[51:30] | for the printing of seditious libel. | 因为你印刷煽动性诽谤 |
[51:32] | I apprehend you in the name of His Majesty King George. | 我以乔治国王殿下的名义逮捕你 |
[51:35] | After everything I did for you and your men! | 我为你和你的手下做了那么多 你居然这样 |
[51:38] | You bloody bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[51:40] | I am the only reason any of you survived. | 全靠我你们才能活下来 |
[51:46] | Madam. | 夫人 |
[51:50] | Come on. | 走 |
[51:53] | Go. Find Young Ian! | 去吧 找到小伊恩 |