时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We won’t set foot on our shores again | 找不到小伊恩 |
[00:04] | without Young Ian. | 我们绝不回来 |
[00:06] | You canna take me away from my home! | 你们不能就这么把我带走 |
[00:08] | He was holding the box. | 他拿着盒子 |
[00:09] | What should we do with him? | 我们应该拿他怎么办 |
[00:10] | Keep him. The Bakra likes young boys. | 留着他 巴克拉喜欢年轻的男孩 |
[00:12] | That box once contained three sapphires, | 那个盒子里本来是有三块蓝宝石 |
[00:15] | and now there are only two. | 现在只有两块了 |
[00:17] | Then mebbe my uncle took the jewel. | 也许是我舅舅拿走了宝石 |
[00:18] | You didn’t mean to share that with me, did you? | 你没想告诉我 对吧 |
[00:20] | ‘Tis the tea you’re drinking. | 那是因为你喝的这个茶 |
[00:21] | I’ve accepted MacIver’s invitation | 我接受了麦凯弗的邀请 |
[00:23] | to the governor’s reception. | 去参加总督的接待晚宴 |
[00:25] | Mr. Campbell? | 坎贝尔先生 |
[00:26] | And your sister, she’s here? | 你妹妹呢 她在这里吗 |
[00:28] | She is. | 在 |
[00:28] | Wherever did you get that lovely gemstone? | 你从哪得到这块漂亮的宝石 |
[00:31] | I need your sister to do readings for the crowd. | 我要你的妹妹给大家算命 |
[00:34] | What do the words mean? | 那些话是什么意思 |
[00:35] | A new king will rise in Scotland | 在一个200岁的孩子死在 |
[00:37] | upon the death of a child that is 200 years old. | 出生那天时 一位新国王将在苏格兰崛起 |
[00:40] | Captain Leonard is on the premises. | 伦纳德船长进来了 |
[00:42] | You are charged with the willful murder of John Barton. | 你被指控蓄意谋杀约翰·巴顿 |
[00:44] | Find Young Ian! | 找到小伊恩 |
[02:12] | I was dead. | 我死了 |
[02:15] | Everything around me was a blinding white, | 我的四周是一片炫目的白色 |
[02:18] | and there was a soft rushing sound, | 有一种柔软的哗哗声 |
[02:20] | like the wings of angels. | 就像天使的翅膀 |
[02:23] | I felt peaceful and bodiless– | 我感觉平静 虚无 |
[02:27] | free of terror, free of rage, | 没有恐惧 没有愤怒 |
[02:32] | filled with a quiet happiness. | 心中满是恬静的幸福 |
[02:55] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[03:07] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么停下了 |
[04:10] | Which way to the slaves’ quarters? | 奴隶营地往哪边走 |
[04:12] | Along the path. | 路的尽头 |
[04:16] | Wait for me at the bottom of the road, | 在路口等我 |
[04:18] | but if I’m not back by daybreak, | 但如果我天亮之前还没回来 |
[04:19] | inquire after me at the main house. | 就去主屋问我的情况 |
[04:21] | Yes, Mistress. | 是 夫人 |
[04:32] | Claire’s been here. | 克莱尔来过这里 |
[04:34] | I had hoped Mr. Willoughby would be here. | 我本来希望威洛比先生回来 |
[04:36] | – Harm may have befallen him. – He’s a clever man. | -他可能出了什么事 -他是个聪明人 |
[04:38] | He’ll ken how to avoid harm. | 他知道怎么避事 |
[04:39] | There’s naught we can do for him. | 我们没法帮他 |
[04:41] | We dinna ken this island. | 我们根本不了解这个岛 |
[04:45] | It’s from Milady. | 是夫人送来的 |
[04:47] | Milord has been arrested by Captain Leonard. | 老爷被伦纳德船长抓走了 |
[04:49] | We must make haste to the Artemis, then. | 那我们得赶紧去阿耳特弥斯号 |
[04:50] | We’ll need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[04:51] | No. There’s another way. | 不 还有别的办法 |
[04:53] | I must go now. Wait here for me. | 我要走了 在这里等我 |
[04:55] | Fergus Fraser. | 费格斯·弗雷泽 |
[04:56] | I’m yer wife. | 我是你妻子 |
[04:57] | I’m coming with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[05:10] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[05:14] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[05:22] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[05:34] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[05:59] | Through all your blethering, | 虽然你说了很多胡话 |
[06:01] | ye failed to tell me about yer Auntie Claire. | 你却没提到你的舅妈克莱尔 |
[06:03] | What has she to do with this? | 她和这件事有什么关系 |
[06:06] | It was she who was after the treasure. | 是她要找那些财宝的 |
[06:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:09] | Perhaps you canna hear properly. | 也许你没仔细听 |
[06:11] | ‘Twas to pay a debt. | 这是为了还债 |
[06:14] | Ye’re lying. She wanted the sapphire. | 你撒谎 她想要蓝宝石 |
[06:17] | She learned about the prophecy. | 她知道预言的事了 |
[06:18] | I’m tired of yer blathering. | 我不想再听你的胡话了 |
[06:21] | So leave me be, or get on with it, ye bitch! | 要么别管我 要么杀了我 贱人 |
[06:25] | I swear, I’ll gut you! | 我发誓 我会杀了你 |
[06:30] | Hercules just found someone. | 赫拉克勒斯抓到了个人 |
[06:33] | Take him away–quickly. | 赶紧把他带走 |
[06:38] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[06:41] | Hercules! | 赫拉克勒斯 |
[06:45] | Geillis. | 格列斯 |
[06:47] | Sorry. It’s late. | 抱歉 很晚了 |
[06:49] | My coachman left me at the end of the road, | 我的马车夫把我丢在了路口 |
[06:51] | and I got lost trying to find the house. | 我迷路了 找不到房子 |
[07:17] | Ye’re welcome any time. | 这里随时欢迎你 |
[07:18] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[07:24] | I apologize for my manservant’s roughness. | 我为我仆从的粗鲁而道歉 |
[07:28] | He must have thought you an intruder. | 他肯定以为你是个入侵者 |
[07:32] | What brings ye here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:33] | Jamie’s been arrested. | 杰米被抓了 |
[07:35] | For what crime? | 为什么 |
[07:37] | Someone’s accused Jamie of murder. | 有人指控杰米谋杀 |
[07:40] | Of course, he’s innocent. | 当然了 他是无辜的 |
[07:43] | Now they’re after me as well. | 现在他们也想抓我 |
[07:45] | You must be exhausted. | 你肯定累坏了 |
[07:48] | Come sit. | 来坐吧 |
[07:59] | Shame you couldn’t have lost your way | 真可惜你没法迷路 |
[08:01] | and found Havana instead. | 找到哈瓦那 |
[08:02] | You are quite droll for a man in irons, Mr. Fraser. | 你戴着镣铐还说这些 真可笑 弗雷泽先生 |
[08:05] | We did have difficulties making our way here, | 来这里的路上确实不顺利 |
[08:07] | being quite shorthanded. | 毕竟我们人手不足 |
[08:08] | But we’re here now. | 但我们到达这里了 |
[08:10] | However, that will not be for long. | 然而只是稍作停留 |
[08:11] | Once we have provisioned and found proper crew, | 等备好补给 招齐人手 |
[08:12] | we will transport you home to face trial. | 我们会带你回去受审 |
[08:14] | Halt there, Lieutenant. | 等一下 中尉 |
[08:20] | We’ll be taking Mr. Fraser into our charge. | 弗雷泽先生将由我们接管 |
[08:25] | By what authority? | 是谁来要人 |
[08:28] | Your Excellenc, | 大人 |
[08:29] | I must respectfully request | 我恭请您 |
[08:30] | that you return this man to my custody. | 让此人继续由我羁押 |
[08:32] | He stands accused of murder and high treason. | 他犯了谋杀罪和叛国罪 |
[08:34] | A warrant has been issued for him in Scotland, | 苏格兰已颁布了逮捕令缉拿他 |
[08:36] | and I am duty-bound to ensure his return there to face trial. | 我的责任就是确保他回去受审 |
[08:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:45] | May I see the warrant? | 我能看下那份逮捕令吗 |
[08:47] | I…don’t have it in my possession, your Excellency. | 目前不在我手里 大人 |
[08:50] | You don’t have the warrant? | 你没有逮捕令 |
[08:52] | Then what do you have, Lieutenant Leonard? | 那你有什么 伦纳德中尉 |
[08:56] | Forgive me…Captain Leonard. | 抱歉 是伦纳德船长 |
[08:59] | You must excuse my unfamiliarity with the somewhat liberal practices | 请见谅 我对海军的体系机制 |
[09:03] | of the naval service, | 不太了解 |
[09:04] | insofar as conferring rank is concerned. | 对军衔也不熟悉 |
[09:07] | I’m afraid the army takes | 我恐怕陆军 |
[09:08] | a somewhat more traditional stance in these matters, | 对待这种事的观点比较传统 |
[09:11] | preferring to grant a title of command | 更倾向于一个人有资格时 |
[09:13] | only when it has been earned. | 才授予其官衔 |
[09:16] | Now, as to your request… | 而至于你的请求 |
[09:18] | If you are unable to produce the warrant, | 如果你无法拿出逮捕令 |
[09:20] | then what have you to support your claim against this man? | 你对这个人的指控又有何凭证呢 |
[09:23] | Well, surely you must have some evidence | 你在剥夺他的自由之前 |
[09:25] | to put forward before you dispossess him of his freedom. | 肯定掌握了一些证据吧 |
[09:28] | A member of my crew encountered this man in Edinburgh | 我船上的一名船员在爱丁堡遇见过这个人 |
[09:30] | while in the service of the Crown | 就在他为皇家效力时 |
[09:32] | and can attest to the incriminating activities he saw there. | 他能指证这个人所犯下的罪 |
[09:36] | I see. | 懂了 |
[09:37] | Then I presume your witness has made an affidavit | 那你说的这个证人在法官面前 |
[09:39] | and sworn its veracity before a magistrate. | 已呈上附誓证词 发誓其所言非虚了吧 |
[09:43] | May I see the affidavit? | 我能看一下这份证词吗 |
[09:45] | Having only just arrived, I’ve not yet had the opportunity– | 我们刚刚抵达 我还没来得及… |
[09:47] | Lieutenant– Captain! | 中尉 船长 |
[09:49] | Do you mean to say you have neither warrant | 你是说你既没有逮捕令 |
[09:51] | nor affidavit to support your claim? | 也没有证词来支持你的指控吗 |
[09:53] | Surely you do not mean to arrest a British subject | 没有实质证据 就凭一个低阶船员的一面之词 |
[09:55] | on nothing more than the scurrilous gossip of the lower deck? | 你就想逮捕一个英格兰人吗 |
[10:02] | Your Excellency… | 大人 |
[10:04] | I am satisfied as to both the validity of the charge | 我对指控的有效性和这个人的身份 |
[10:07] | and the identity of this man. | 都没有异议 |
[10:09] | And as a senior naval officer on the Porpoise, | 作为海豚号的高级海军军官 |
[10:11] | I am justified under the Articles of War | 根据军律 |
[10:13] | in my desire to take him into custody. | 我有权羁押此人 |
[10:15] | Indeed, Captain… | 确实 船长 |
[10:17] | were he captured at sea. | 他在海上时 是可以被捕 |
[10:19] | However, your authority ends at the water’s edge, | 但是 离开海域 你就没有权力了 |
[10:23] | which is precisely where my authority begins. | 而陆上正是我的权力管辖范围之内 |
[10:26] | And until such time as I am satisfied | 在我确认 |
[10:28] | as to the validity of this alleged warrant, | 你声称的这份逮捕令有效之前 |
[10:31] | this man will retain his liberty. | 这个人要恢复自由身 |
[10:33] | – Your Excellency– – Thank you… | -大人 -谢谢 |
[10:35] | Lieutenant Leonard. | 伦纳德中尉 |
[10:56] | Seems I’m indebted to you yet again… | 看来我又欠一份恩情了 |
[11:01] | For saving my life. | 救命之恩 |
[11:03] | Seems we’ve been indebted to each other so many times | 我们彼此欠下的恩情太多了 |
[11:06] | I lost count. | 我都数不清了 |
[11:10] | Until the next time, then. | 就此别过 |
[11:13] | Good-bye, John. | 再见 约翰 |
[11:15] | Good-bye, Jamie. And… | 再见 杰米… |
[11:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:34] | Then Jamie and I arrived here– | 然后我和杰米来到了这里… |
[11:38] | Jamaica. | 牙买加 |
[11:40] | That’s a braw tale. | 很精彩的故事 |
[11:43] | But ye seem to have omitted one detail. | 但你好像忽略了一个细节 |
[11:46] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里了 |
[11:47] | I just told you. | 我刚告诉你了 |
[11:52] | 25 years ago, you dropped out of the sky into my life… | 25年前 你从天而降闯进了我的生活… |
[11:57] | and now, again, | 如今又是这样 |
[11:58] | you appear on my doorstep. | 你出现在我家门前 |
[12:01] | Strange how fate keeps bringing us together. | 冥冥之中 命运总是让我们相遇 |
[12:06] | I never met another traveler. Only you. | 我从没见过其他穿越者 就只有你 |
[12:10] | We share a bond… | 我们之间有一种紧密的联系 |
[12:12] | something even you and Jamie can’t share. | 甚至是你和杰米都没有的那种联系 |
[12:17] | Suppose we do. | 好像是吧 |
[12:19] | I befriended you, and because of that, | 我和你成为了朋友 因此 |
[12:20] | I let my guard down. | 我卸下了心防 |
[12:23] | I sacrificed all for you, | 我为你牺牲了一切 |
[12:25] | and still you come into my home and lie to me. | 然而你还是跑到我家 欺骗我 |
[12:27] | You’ve been lying since we met. | 我们从相遇起 你就一直骗我 |
[12:29] | I’m not lying to you, Geillis. | 我没骗你 格列斯 |
[12:31] | I now see it was you who poisoned Colum’s mind. | 我现在看清是你扭曲了卡伦的思想 |
[12:35] | Ye turned him against Dougal and against the rising. | 你让他对抗杜格尔 反抗起义 |
[12:40] | Just didn’t know how far you’d come to stop me. | 我真不知道你为了阻止我 会做出什么事 |
[12:42] | Stop you from what? | 阻止你什么 |
[12:44] | From fighting for a Scot to sit on the throne. | 努力让苏格兰人成为国王 |
[12:48] | I’ve done no such thing. | 我从没做过这种事 |
[12:50] | Charles Stuart had his chance. | 查尔斯·斯图尔特是自己错失了机会 |
[12:53] | He’s water under the bridge, | 他早就是过去了 |
[12:55] | but I’m not talking about the Bonnie Prince. | 我说的可不是美王子 |
[12:59] | I’m talking about the new king. | 而是新国王 |
[13:02] | Geillis… | 格列斯 |
[13:05] | I have no idea what you’re getting at. | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[13:07] | I was just as shocked to see you at the reception– | 我在招待会上看到你也很惊讶 |
[13:09] | Don’t play the fool with me, Claire. | 别跟我装傻 克莱尔 |
[13:12] | You knew full well about the Brahan Seer, | 你对《布朗预言》了解得很 |
[13:14] | and the sapphires, and that I was getting close | 还有蓝宝石 还有我只差一步 |
[13:17] | to freeing my people from the tyrannical rule of the English, | 就能从英格兰的暴政之下解放我的人民 |
[13:20] | and returning my homeland to its former glory, | 让我的故乡恢复往日荣光 |
[13:22] | as God meant it! | 就像上帝希望的 |
[13:26] | I think I had better leave. | 我想我最好还是走吧 |
[13:29] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[13:30] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
[13:32] | This isn’t Cranesmuir, Claire. | 这里不是克兰斯缪尔 克莱尔 |
[13:35] | There’s no one here to defend you, | 没人替你说话 |
[13:37] | save the truth. | 别费力气了 |
[13:38] | What is it that you want to hear? | 你到底想听我说什么 |
[13:41] | Why have you been after me all these years? | 为什么这么多年 你追着我不放 |
[13:44] | I haven’t even been in this time for the last 20 years. | 我过去20年都不在这时代 |
[13:47] | More lies. | 又是谎言 |
[13:49] | Right before Culloden, | 在克罗登之战以后 |
[13:50] | I went back to my own time, in 1948. | 我回到了我自己的时代 1948年 |
[13:54] | You’d never leave your beloved Jamie. | 你才不会离开你亲爱的杰米 |
[13:58] | Well, I didn’t want to. | 我是不想 |
[14:00] | But he made me leave, because we knew what would happen. | 但他逼我走了 因为我们知道会发生什么 |
[14:04] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[14:07] | Not even war could part the two of ye. | 战争都分不开你们两个 |
[14:10] | I was pregnant! | 我那时怀孕了 |
[14:15] | Pregnant? | 怀孕 |
[14:17] | And ye left your husband? | 然后还离开你的丈夫吗 |
[14:20] | I had to… | 我必须离开 |
[14:22] | for the safety of my child. | 为了我孩子的安全 |
[14:25] | You know how it was after the ’45– | 你知道1745年之后是什么样 |
[14:28] | the bloodshed, the clearances. | 屠杀 清缴 |
[14:30] | Well, I went back to raise her in my own time, in Boston. | 我回到了我的时代 在波士顿抚养她 |
[14:34] | And then, when she was old enough, | 然后 等她长大成人 |
[14:35] | I returned to find Jamie, | 我又回来寻找杰米 |
[14:36] | but that was a few months ago! | 但那只是几个月前而已 |
[14:38] | So you’re claiming you traveled through the stones three times | 你是说你穿过石头三次 |
[14:41] | and survived it? | 还平安活着吗 |
[14:44] | I’ve read better stories in Mills & Boon. | 故事书里编的也比你好些 |
[14:46] | You can have her. Do what ye will. | 她归你了 随你处置吧 |
[14:49] | Look, I have proof! | 我有证据 |
[14:51] | Here. | 给 |
[14:53] | Look. | 你看 |
[14:55] | This is my daughter. | 这是我的女儿 |
[15:01] | How could I be in these photos | 如果我没说实话 |
[15:04] | if I wasn’t telling you the truth? | 我怎么会在这些照片里 |
[15:14] | She looks familiar. What’s her name? | 真面熟 她叫什么 |
[15:21] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[15:24] | You actually met her… | 你见过她 |
[15:25] | at the university in Inverness in 1968. | 1968年在因弗内斯的大学里 |
[15:30] | Aye. | 是 |
[15:32] | I did meet her. | 我的确见过她 |
[15:34] | She was at the White Roses rally, later, at the pub. | 白玫瑰集会之后她去了酒馆 |
[15:38] | That was your daughter? | 她是你女儿吗 |
[15:40] | And we were there the night that you went through the stones. | 你穿过石头的那晚我们也在那里 |
[15:43] | That was you shouting my name? | 当时喊我名字的是你吗 |
[15:45] | I wanted to tell you about what would happen at the witch trial. | 我想告诉你女巫审判上会发生什么 |
[15:48] | I tried to warn you. | 我试过警告你 |
[15:52] | – Then you must have seen… – Your husband. | -那你一定见过… -你丈夫 |
[15:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:58] | Well, what was left of him. | 他的遗骸 |
[16:01] | He was one of my favorites. | 他是我最爱的丈夫之一 |
[16:03] | Handsome… | 英俊 |
[16:06] | such a lovely cock. | 老二也漂亮 |
[16:09] | But a sacrifice is required, Claire, | 但为了完成事业 克莱尔 |
[16:12] | – for the sake of the cause. – I never needed a sacrifice | -就必须得有祭品 -我任何时候穿越 |
[16:15] | any time I went through. | 都没献过祭品 |
[16:18] | Then how did you do it? | 那你是怎么办到的 |
[16:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:33] | I think it has… | 我觉得它是… |
[16:35] | something to do with who’s on the other side– | 跟谁在另一边有关 |
[16:39] | drawing you to them. | 谁吸引你过去 |
[16:42] | That might be so. | 可能吧 |
[16:44] | But I’d just as soon have blood. | 但我更情愿见血 |
[16:46] | A girl can’t be too careful. | 女人谨慎点不是错 |
[16:50] | A 200-year-old baby… | 一个200岁的孩子 |
[16:54] | Imagine that. | 想想吧 |
[16:59] | My dear friend, I’ve acted monstrously. | 亲爱的朋友 我刚才有点可怕 |
[17:02] | But you can understand. | 但你能理解 |
[17:05] | Our paths keep crossing so ominously, and… | 我们的人生一直在不祥地纠缠着 |
[17:08] | well, it frightens me. | 那让我害怕 |
[17:10] | Things haven’t been easy for me. | 我没有尝过安稳日子 |
[17:13] | It’s hard to distinguish friend from foe. | 很难分清朋友和敌人 |
[17:16] | But I now see that we’ve been brought together | 但我现在看到了 我们被比我们 |
[17:19] | by forces more powerful than ourselves. | 更强大的力量带到了一起 |
[17:26] | I shall retire now. | 我该告辞了 |
[17:31] | I’ll have a servant show you to a guest room, | 我会让仆人带你去客房 |
[17:33] | where you can stay as long as you need. | 你想住多久都行 |
[18:21] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[18:40] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[18:40] | Oh, Christ, how did you– | 天啊 你怎么 |
[18:42] | Fergus got word to John Grey. | 费格斯给约翰·格雷传了话 |
[18:45] | Ye all right, Sassenach? | 你没事吧 英格兰人 |
[18:46] | Yes, I’m fine. Geillis has Young Ian! | 我没事 格列斯抓住了小伊恩 |
[18:48] | Come on. | 快来 |
[18:55] | Which way now, Sassenach? | 哪边 英格兰人 |
[18:57] | This way–towards the drumming. | 这边 朝鼓声那边 |
[21:07] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[21:16] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[21:20] | Willoughby? | 威洛比 |
[21:22] | Willoughby. | 威洛比 |
[21:25] | They are…with me. | 他们是我朋友 |
[21:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[21:39] | I am with Miss Campbell. | 我和坎贝尔小姐在一起 |
[21:40] | These kind people heard of her gifts, | 这些好人听说了她的天赋 |
[21:42] | and they asked her to come. | 他们请她过来 |
[21:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 |
[21:51] | She is the first woman to truly see me… | 她是第一个真正看清我的女人 |
[21:55] | the man that I am, and… | 她懂真正的我 |
[21:58] | I see her. | 我也懂她 |
[22:02] | We wish to be together. | 我们想在一起 |
[22:04] | After tonight, we will go to Martinique… | 今夜之后 我们会前往马提尼克 |
[22:09] | make a home there. | 在那里安家 |
[22:15] | Have you seen Ian? | 你看到伊恩了吗 |
[22:17] | I have not. | 没有 |
[22:19] | Well, perhaps Margaret has. | 也许玛格丽特看到了 |
[22:21] | He’s with Mrs. Abernathy. | 他和阿伯内西夫人在一起 |
[22:36] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[22:38] | Mistress. | 夫人 |
[22:40] | I was so pleased to see you at the governor’s reception. | 我很高兴在总督的接待晚宴上见到了你 |
[22:43] | I’m pleased to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到了你 |
[22:45] | You seem happier. | 你看起来更快乐了 |
[22:47] | Margaret, can you tell us where Mistress Abernathy may be? | 玛格丽特 你能告诉我们阿伯内西夫人在哪吗 |
[23:00] | I see you… | 我在 |
[23:01] | in an orchard of death… | 死亡果园中看到了你 |
[23:05] | sown with blood. | 浑身是血 |
[23:08] | I see… | 我看到了 |
[23:10] | the rabbit. | 兔子 |
[23:16] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[23:18] | I see a bird… | 我看到了一只鸟 |
[23:21] | on a windowsill. | 在窗台上 |
[23:23] | He sings to you when you are sorrowful, | 你难过时 它对你唱歌 |
[23:27] | but you hear him. | 但你听到了他 |
[23:36] | I knew it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[23:39] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[23:40] | I’ve been dreaming about you. | 我一直梦到你 |
[23:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:46] | You too, Mama! | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[23:49] | Oh, no… | 不 |
[23:51] | the monster– don’t let it take me! | 怪物 别让它带走我 |
[23:55] | Help me! Help me! | 救救我 救救我 |
[23:56] | Margaret, Margaret– what are you talking about? | 玛格丽特 你在说什么 |
[23:57] | Abandawe. | 阿邦达维 |
[23:59] | You’ve said that to me before once. | 你以前对我说过这话 |
[24:02] | The cave, right? | 那个山洞 对吗 |
[24:04] | The monster is coming. | 怪物来了 |
[24:05] | Margaret! | 玛格丽特 |
[24:07] | What have you done to her, you wicked heathen? | 你对她做了什么 邪恶的异教徒 |
[24:09] | – You are not welcome here. – Fine. | -这里不欢迎你 -好吧 |
[24:12] | We’ll be going. Come, sister. | 我们这就走 来吧 妹妹 |
[24:13] | Mr. Campbell, please! | 坎贝尔先生 别这样 |
[24:20] | Have you forgotten about our patron, Mistress Abernathy? | 你忘记我们的庇护者了吗 阿伯内西夫人 |
[24:24] | What have you to do with Mistress Abernathy? | 阿伯内西夫人与你有何相干 |
[24:26] | This does not concern you! | 这与你无关 |
[24:28] | Your patron has taken my nephew. | 你的庇护者绑架了我侄子 |
[24:30] | I know naught of your nephew. | 我不清楚你侄子的事 |
[24:31] | My only interest is the Brahan Seer prophecy | 我只关心《布朗预言》 |
[24:34] | and the 200-year-old baby that | 还有阿伯内西夫人 |
[24:35] | Mistress Abernathy’s pursuing. | 在找的两百岁孩子 |
[24:37] | – Tell us! – The prophecy states | -告诉我们 -预言说 |
[24:39] | that a new king of Scotland will arise | 在一个两百岁的孩子 |
[24:40] | upon the death of a child that’s 200 years old | 死在出生那天时 一位新国王 |
[24:42] | on the day it’s born. | 将在苏格兰崛起 |
[24:44] | 200-year-old baby… | 两百岁的孩子 |
[24:46] | – He’s not making sense. – Bree. | -他在说胡话 -布丽 |
[25:01] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[25:04] | Margaret, we’re leaving. | 玛格丽特 我们走吧 |
[25:09] | Do you have the other photo? The one with the dog? | 你有另一张照片吗 有狗的那张 |
[25:12] | No. | 没有 |
[25:13] | You are not leaving with her. | 你不能带她走 |
[25:15] | I dinna answer to the likes of you. | 我不听命于你这种人 |
[25:16] | Margaret, Mistress Abernathy is expecting our services to be rendered. | 玛格丽特 阿伯内西夫人希望我们提供服务 |
[25:21] | Do not touch me, Chinaman! | 别碰我 中国佬 |
[25:24] | I’m Yi Tien Cho. | 我是倚天卓 |
[25:25] | I know what you’ve done to her! | 我知道你对她做了什么 |
[25:27] | You are not worthy of this woman. | 你不配当她哥哥 |
[25:34] | Geillis must have taken it. | 一定是格列斯拿走了 |
[25:36] | Why would she take it? | 为什么她要拿走它 |
[25:37] | I told her… | 我告诉她 |
[25:38] | th-that I had a child in the future– | 我在未来有个孩子 |
[25:40] | th-that Brianna was yours. | 布丽安娜是你的骨肉 |
[25:42] | She met her right before | 她们见过一面 |
[25:44] | Geillis came back through the stones. | 就在格列斯从石头穿越回来之前 |
[25:46] | She thinks Brianna’s the 200-year-old baby. | 她认为布丽安娜就是那个200岁的孩子 |
[25:49] | You’ll come with me now. | 现在你得跟我走了 |
[25:51] | – Or must I use the stick? – No. | -还是非得棍棒伺候 -不 |
[25:53] | You made me tell fortunes with riddles. | 你让我拿谜语给人算命 |
[25:55] | I won’t do it anymore! | 我不干了 |
[26:01] | She’s going to go back there to… | 她要回到那里去… |
[26:03] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[26:05] | We need to find Geillis–now. | 我们得马上找到格列斯 |
[26:06] | Oh, there’s a place… on the island– | 岛上有个地方 |
[26:09] | like Craigh Na Dun. | 像克雷尼顿一样 |
[26:10] | Father Fogden told me about it. People disappear there. | 法格敦神父告诉我的 人们在那失踪 |
[26:13] | Abandawe. | 阿邦达维 |
[26:14] | Abandawe. | 阿邦达维 |
[26:40] | Abandawe! | 阿邦达维 |
[26:43] | Abandawe! | 阿邦达维 |
[26:45] | Abandawe. Where? | 阿邦达维 在哪 |
[26:49] | It bad place. | 坏地方 |
[26:50] | Take us there. | 带我们去 |
[26:53] | The boy there, he die. | 去那的男孩 他会死 |
[26:55] | You follow… | 你们过去… |
[26:57] | you die. | 也会死 |
[27:32] | That’s it. | 就是这了 |
[27:38] | She’s in there. | 她就在那里面 |
[27:55] | I can hear the hum. | 我能听到嗡嗡声 |
[27:58] | Jamie… the portal must be nearby. | 杰米 传送门一定就在附近 |
[28:02] | If it takes me… | 如果我被带走… |
[28:04] | I may not be able to come back through again. | 可能就再也回不来了 |
[28:08] | You ken that… if anything should happen to me, | 你要明白 不管我发生了什么 |
[28:11] | you must still follow her. | 你务必要跟住她 |
[28:12] | You must go. | 你必须要去 |
[28:14] | We lost Faith. | 我们失去了费丝 |
[28:16] | We will not lose Brianna. | 我们不会再失去布丽安娜 |
[28:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:44] | You’ll be sacrificed for a great cause. | 你是为一项伟大事业而被献祭的 |
[28:51] | So you came, did you? | 你们还是来了 是吗 |
[28:52] | – Ian! – Don’t come any closer, fox. | -伊恩 -别再靠近了 狡猾的人 |
[28:57] | Persist, and Hercules will put a bullet in your head. | 否则赫拉克勒斯就一枪崩了你的头 |
[29:04] | I only spare ye because Claire is fond of you. | 我放你一马只因为克莱尔喜欢你 |
[29:11] | Geillis, don’t! | 格列斯 不要 |
[29:15] | Geillis! | 格列斯 |
[29:25] | Geillis. | 格列斯 |
[29:26] | A life for a life, sweet Claire. | 一命换一命 亲爱的克莱尔 |
[29:29] | I saved you from the pyre after the witch trial. | 女巫审判之后 是我让你免受火刑 |
[29:32] | Ye owe me a life. | 你欠我一条命 |
[29:38] | He’s just a boy. | 他只是个孩子 |
[29:40] | He’s just fodder for my passage. | 他只是块垫脚石 |
[29:42] | It’s your daughter’s life ye owe me. | 你欠我的要用你女儿的命还 |
[29:44] | – Geillis. – I have to, Claire… | -格列斯 -我必须这样做 克莱尔 |
[29:47] | for the greater good. | 为了更高的利益 |
[29:50] | It was then I realized | 直到那时我才明白 |
[29:52] | that the pool was the portal. | 池子就是传送门 |
[29:59] | We are the chosen, you and I. | 我们是天选之人 你和我 |
[30:02] | We have a responsibility to change history. | 我们身负改变历史的重任 |
[30:12] | I gave up my child for the cause. | 我因此而放弃了我的孩子 |
[30:14] | You must do the same. | 你也得这么做 |
[30:17] | No! | 不 |
[30:31] | This is God’s will! | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[30:33] | No! | 不 |
[30:49] | Go. | 走吧 |
[30:53] | Go. You’re free. | 走吧 你自由了 |
[31:07] | Uncle Jamie. | 杰米舅舅 |
[31:11] | Come to me. | 到我这来 |
[31:12] | There’s no reason to be afraid, lad. | 不用害怕了 孩子 |
[31:25] | Claire? Claire! | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[31:31] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[31:37] | Let’s get out of this place. | 我们快离开这地方 |
[32:09] | I knew you’d come, Uncle Jamie. | 我就知道你会来 杰米舅舅 |
[32:12] | But ye left it a bit late, aye? | 但你来得有点晚了 是吧 |
[32:15] | I did, then. | 是的 的确 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry, Ian. | 对不起 伊恩 |
[32:23] | We’re all right now. Sassenach. | 我们没事了 英格兰人 |
[32:31] | She’s from a cave in the Caribbean. | 她来自加勒比的一处山洞 |
[32:34] | Full grown, maybe late 40s. | 成年人 可能快50岁了 |
[32:39] | Broken neck. | 脖子断了吗 |
[32:41] | More than that. Somebody tried | 不止 有人想把这位女士的脑袋 |
[32:43] | to cut this lady’s head clean off. | 整个砍下来 |
[32:58] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[33:04] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[33:13] | We’ll rest now. | 我们现在休息一下 |
[33:15] | We must return to the ship. | 我们得回到船上 |
[33:18] | I told Fergus to gather our belongings, | 我告诉费格斯收拾我们的行李了 |
[33:20] | have Lesley and Hayes make ready to sail. | 让莱斯利和海斯准备启航 |
[33:26] | But first, I must hold you both. | 不过首先 我得先抱抱你们俩 |
[34:05] | It was very generous of Lord John | 约翰大人十分慷慨 |
[34:06] | to use his influence to withdraw the warrant. | 利用他的影响力撤销了搜查令 |
[34:10] | Aye–it’ll be good to return to Scotland, Sassenach. | 是啊 回苏格兰会挺不错的 英格兰人 |
[34:16] | Be nice to be home. | 回家真好 |
[34:17] | Aye. | 对 |
[34:22] | Ah…we’ll, uh… | 我们 |
[34:23] | we’ll return Ian straight to Jenny. | 我们把伊恩直接交给珍妮 |
[34:27] | He might not want to go back, | 经历这么多冒险后 |
[34:28] | after all this adventure. | 他可能不想回去 |
[34:30] | I dinna care if he wants to or not. | 我才不管他想不想 |
[34:33] | I’ll deliver him to Lallybroch | 就算把他塞进大酒桶 |
[34:34] | if I must stuff him into a hogshead. | 我也要把他送回拉里布洛克 |
[34:52] | Don’t shave your beard. | 别刮胡子 |
[34:56] | Four days’ growth since we left Kingston. | 离开金斯敦后有四天没刮了 |
[34:59] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[35:01] | You have some new white hairs here. | 你又长了些白头发 |
[35:05] | Well, it’s little wonder if I have. | 我长了白发不奇怪 |
[35:08] | Surprised I dinna have a full head of white hair, | 我没满头白发才奇怪 |
[35:10] | after all I’ve suffered these past few months. | 毕竟前几个月遭了那么多罪 |
[35:14] | I like this. | 我喜欢 |
[35:16] | It’s different. | 不一样 |
[35:18] | Aye? | 是吗 |
[35:21] | How different? | 怎么不一样 |
[35:34] | When you kiss me… | 你吻我的时候 |
[35:36] | against my skin. | 触摸着我的皮肤 |
[35:43] | Well, you have very fine… skin, Sassenach. | 你的皮肤很好 英格兰人 |
[35:50] | Like pearl. | 像珍珠 |
[35:53] | Indeed, you have a lot of very fine skin, | 你全身的皮肤确实很好 |
[35:55] | if that’s what you had in mind. | 如果你想听的是这个 |
[35:57] | That’s, uh…more or less… | 差不多… |
[36:00] | what I had in mind, yes. | 是我在想的 对 |
[36:05] | I have… | 我… |
[36:07] | given much thought… | 思考了很多 |
[36:12] | about what I want to do to you when we arrive on dry land. | 到达陆地后我想对你做什么 |
[36:17] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[36:20] | I’ve considered in great detail… | 我想到了整个细节 |
[36:23] | what I want to do to you, | 我想对你做什么 |
[36:24] | should I have you naked and willing… | 我要让你一丝不挂 心甘情愿 |
[36:27] | and no one hearing. | 没人偷听 |
[36:29] | With enough room to serve you… | 找够宽敞的房间舒舒服服地… |
[36:33] | suitably. | 伺候你 |
[36:35] | Well…I’m willing. | 我心甘情愿 |
[36:39] | And there’s… | 而这里… |
[36:42] | certainly enough room. | 绝对足够宽敞 |
[36:46] | And as for being naked, well… | 至于一丝不挂… |
[36:49] | I’ll see to that. | 让我来 |
[36:52] | It’s all part of the plan. | 这也是计划之中的 |
[36:54] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[37:00] | I shall take you to some private spot | 我要带你去某个起伏的山丘上 |
[37:02] | in a heather of some rolling hill, | 开满石楠花的隐秘去处 |
[37:04] | and begin by sitting… | 先坐在… |
[37:09] | beside ye. | 你身边 |
[37:11] | I suppose that is a beginning. | 我想那是个开始 |
[37:14] | And what then? | 之后呢 |
[37:16] | As for what’s next… | 至于之后嘛 |
[37:18] | I shall take you on my knee… | 我要让你坐在我怀里 |
[37:22] | And kiss ye… | 然后亲你 |
[37:29] | So much for step one. | 第一步差不多了 |
[37:33] | And after that? | 那之后呢 |
[37:35] | Then I shall lay you down… | 我会把你放下 |
[37:37] | twist your hair up in my hand… | 手玩弄着你的头发 |
[37:40] | taste your mouth… | 用嘴唇 |
[37:41] | throat… and bosom with my lips. | 品尝你的嘴 脖子和胸部 |
[37:48] | I shall do that until you start making squeaking noises. | 我要一直吻到你发出叽叽的声音 |
[37:53] | I do not make “Squeaking noises.” | 我不会发出叽叽的声音 |
[37:55] | Oh, aye, you do. | 你会 |
[37:57] | Hand me that towel, huh? | 把毛巾给我 |
[38:29] | And then… | 然后呢 |
[38:32] | Then what? | 然后干什么 |
[38:34] | And then… | 然后 |
[38:39] | I shall lay you on your back. | 我会让你躺下 |
[38:43] | And you might… you might moan a bit… | 你或许会呻吟… |
[38:47] | if ye like, to encourage me. | 好刺激我 |
[38:50] | Otherwise, you just lay still. | 不然你就乖乖躺着 |
[38:57] | Next… | 接着 |
[38:59] | I shall lie upon my back… | 我就平躺下 |
[39:02] | and have you stretched out at length upon me. | 好让你轻松地趴在我身上 |
[39:11] | So that I can take hold of your buttocks and… | 这样我就能摸到你的臀部 |
[39:15] | fondle them properly. | 好好地爱抚 |
[39:17] | My God. | 天啊 |
[39:18] | You have the roundest ass I’ve ever seen. | 你的臀部是我见过的最丰润的 |
[39:22] | If you wish to kick your legs a bit, | 如果你想踢踢腿 |
[39:24] | or make lewd motions with your hips, | 或者臀部挑逗地动一动 |
[39:27] | and pant in my ear and make those wee noises… | 在我耳边喘息 发出细微的声音 |
[39:30] | at any point in the proceedings, | 随便什么时候都可以 |
[39:31] | I won’t have any… great objection. | 我不会有任何异议 |
[39:33] | I do not pant… | 我不会喘息 |
[39:35] | or make “Wee noises.” | 或发出细微的声音 |
[39:37] | Do you not? | 不会吗 |
[39:39] | Well, then I shall spread open your thighs… | 那我就分开你的大腿 |
[39:43] | Take down my breeks, and… | 脱掉我的裤子 然后 |
[39:46] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[39:50] | And then we shall see… | 然后就看看… |
[39:53] | what sort of noises ye dinna make then, Sassenach. | 你不会发出什么声音 英格兰人 |
[40:36] | Cool air will be a blessing after the heat of the island. | 岛上炎热退去之后空气就凉爽了 |
[40:54] | Skies are turning. | 变天了 |
[41:20] | Steer into the wind! | 顺风航行 |
[41:24] | Come on, lad! | 用力 小伙子 |
[41:45] | We have to hold it steady! | 我们必须稳住船 |
[41:55] | We must help Milord! | 我们得帮老爷 |
[41:56] | Ye’ll do as ye’re ordered this time! | 这次你要按吩咐做事 |
[41:58] | He needs all hands on deck. | 他需要所有人去甲板帮忙 |
[41:59] | Mac Dubh kens what’s best! | 布莱恩之子知道怎样最好 |
[42:01] | Yes, he does. | 是的 |
[42:02] | And he wants you all to stay down here! | 他要你们所有人待在下面 |
[42:03] | It’s best to let the experienced sailors do their duty. | 最好让有经验的水手尽职责 |
[42:06] | I don’t want to stay below, | 我不想待在下面 |
[42:07] | where I’ll be tossed about | 我被甩来甩去的 |
[42:09] | with no notion of what’s happening overhead! | 完全不知道头顶上发生了什么 |
[42:11] | You have no choice in the matter, young man. | 关于这事你别无选择 小伙子 |
[42:13] | Stay down here! | 待在下面 |
[42:15] | Well, where are you going, Auntie? | 你去哪里 舅妈 |
[42:17] | I’m still the ship’s surgeon! | 我还是这艘船的医生 |
[42:28] | You, secure the cargo and get inside! | 你 保护货物 进去 |
[42:31] | Go, go! | 快去 |
[42:56] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[43:02] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[43:04] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[43:06] | It’s too dangerous! Get back below. | 太危险了 回下面去 |
[43:12] | I can’t hold it! | 我抓不住了 |
[43:17] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[43:19] | Let me help you! | 让我帮你 |
[43:27] | I think it’s broken. | 我想它坏了 |
[43:29] | Come on, help me get him below. | 来吧 帮我把他扶下去 |
[44:00] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[44:09] | Hold on! | 抓好了 |
[44:21] | We’re losing her! | 船要失控了 |
[44:37] | It’s no use! She’s gone broadside! | 没用 它要翻了 |
[44:40] | Secure the wheel and help me get the men below! | 撑住舵 帮我带人下去 |
[44:43] | Get below! | 下去 |
[44:45] | Everyone, get below deck! | 大家都去甲板下面 |
[44:46] | – Everyone, below deck! – Jamie! | -大家都去甲板下面 -杰米 |
[44:51] | Get in, Fraser! | 进去 弗雷泽 |
[44:52] | I need to get my wife! | 我得去救我妻子 |
[44:55] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[44:57] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[45:05] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[45:42] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[45:47] | I was dead. | 我死了 |
[45:49] | Everything around me was a blinding white. | 我的四周是一片炫目的白色 |
[45:53] | And there was a soft rushing sound, | 有一种柔软的哗哗声 |
[45:55] | like the wings of angels. | 就像天使的翅膀 |
[45:59] | I felt peaceful… | 我感觉平静 |
[46:06] | And bodiless… | 虚无 |
[46:10] | free of terror, free of rage… | 没有恐惧 没有愤怒 |
[46:14] | filled with a quiet happiness. | 心中满是恬静的幸福 |
[47:29] | Claire–Claire! | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[47:33] | God. | 天啊 |
[47:38] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[47:39] | God damn you, Sassenach! | 该死的 英格兰人 |
[47:42] | If you die here now, I swear I’ll kill you. | 如果你现在死在这里 我发誓我会杀了你 |
[49:51] | Sassenach… | 英格兰人 |
[50:05] | Oh, thank Christ. | 谢天谢地 |
[50:08] | Oh… oh, I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[50:19] | I told you I’d never leave you again. | 我跟你说过 我再也不会离开你 |
[50:24] | Scared me half to death. | 把我吓了个半死 |
[50:40] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[50:44] | I dinna ken. | 我不知道 |
[50:46] | The Artemis? | 阿耳特弥斯号呢 |
[50:59] | Are you all right, man? | 你们没事吧 |
[51:05] | Aye…we… | 没事 我们 |
[51:08] | we have all our limbs. | 我们四肢都还在 |
[51:10] | You must be from the ship, or what’s left of it. | 你们肯定是船上的人 它现在只剩残骸了 |
[51:13] | She’s run aground on the mud flats | 它搁浅在泥滩上 |
[51:15] | four miles south of here. | 离这里往南四英里 |
[51:17] | Are there, uh… | 有没有 |
[51:19] | any survivors? | 幸存者 |
[51:20] | Aye, the folks have gone down to care for them. | 有 有人去照顾他们了 |
[51:25] | What a mercy it is that you were saved. | 你们得救了 这真是幸运 |
[51:27] | I’ve never seen such a dreadful blow this time of year. | 我从没见过这时候的风暴这么可怕 |
[51:30] | I’m Joseph Olivier. | 我是约瑟夫·奥利弗 |
[51:32] | This is my wife Patsy and our daughter. | 这是我妻子帕斯蒂和我们的女儿 |
[51:36] | James Fraser and… | 我是詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[51:39] | and my, uh…my wife… | 这是我的妻子 |
[51:43] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[51:50] | This, um… | 这 |
[51:53] | this may seem strange, but, uh… | 这也许听起来很奇怪 但是 |
[51:58] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[52:00] | We call it Les Perles. | 我们称这里为珀尔 |
[52:02] | What we mean to ask is… | 我们的意思是 |
[52:06] | What island is this? | 这是什么岛 |
[52:09] | You’re not on an island at all. | 你们不在岛屿上 |
[52:12] | You’re on the mainland, on the colony of Georgia. | 你们在大陆 乔治亚殖民地 |
[52:17] | Georgia? | 乔治亚 |
[52:22] | America. | 美国 |