时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I’ve been agonizing over to whom | 我一直在苦恼 |
[00:13] | I shall leave my beloved River Run. | 该把心爱的奔流庄园留给谁 |
[00:15] | I’ve decided to name my nephew Jamie | 我决定让我外甥杰米 |
[00:18] | as my heir. | 当我的继承人 |
[00:20] | I can’t own slaves, Jamie. | 我不能拥有奴隶 杰米 |
[00:25] | There is another way to become a landowner. | 还有另一种成为地主的方式 |
[00:27] | We could reconsider Governor Tryon’s offer. | 我们可以重新考虑州长泰伦的提议 |
[00:29] | We wouldna have to own slaves. | 我们可以不拥有奴隶 |
[00:31] | Live on our own terms. | 以我们自己的方式生活 |
[00:33] | My friend John Quincy Myers is visiting. | 我朋友约翰·昆西·玛耶斯要来 |
[00:35] | What are they like– the Indians? | 他们是什么样子的 印第安人 |
[00:37] | Some can be friendly. | 有些部落的人很友好 |
[00:39] | Some you’d do well to steer clear of. | 有些部落的人你最好不要靠近 |
[00:42] | Roger, what are you doing in town? | 罗杰 你怎么来这里了 |
[00:44] | I found him. You can go to Jamie. | 我找到他了 你能去找杰米 |
[00:48] | Brianna needs someone to talk to, | 布丽安娜需要找个人聊聊 |
[00:49] | and you’re the only one who understands. | 而只有你才明白 |
[00:51] | – He’s a good one. – I know. | -他人不错 -我知道 |
[02:48] | Since when do ye stop playing when ye see me? | 你从什么时候开始见到我就不弹了 |
[02:50] | Ah, just messing around. | 我就随便玩玩 |
[02:52] | – It was lovely. – Thank you. | -很好听 -谢谢 |
[02:57] | Well… | 那个… |
[02:59] | congratulations on your new home. | 恭喜你们乔迁新居 |
[03:02] | Salt, for life’s tears. May they always be happy ones. | 盐换一辈子的眼泪 愿你们永远幸福 |
[03:06] | May ye have flavor in your life. | 愿你们生活永远有滋有味 |
[03:08] | You’ll need a toast, of course. | 还得祝酒 当然了 |
[03:10] | Let’s crack it open. | 那就打开吧 |
[03:19] | It’ll do among friends, eh? | 朋友间就直接喝了 |
[03:25] | May the roof above never fall in, | 愿屋顶永不塌下 |
[03:27] | and may we below never fall out. | 愿我们情谊长存 |
[03:32] | Here’s to honest men and bonnie lasses. | 敬诚实的男人和美丽的女人 |
[03:37] | Well… | 那么 |
[03:40] | I better get going. | 我该走了 |
[03:50] | Roger’s headed to America for a Scottish festival. | 罗杰要去美国过苏格兰节 |
[03:54] | Ye’re leaving Scotland to go to a Scottish festival? | 你要离开苏格兰 去过苏格兰节吗 |
[03:57] | I was invited to play. | 我是被邀请的 |
[03:59] | – And? – And… | -而且 -而且 |
[04:01] | Roger’s courting a lass in America. | 罗杰在追求一个美国女孩 |
[04:04] | She’s studying engineering | 她在波士顿的麻省理工学院 |
[04:06] | at MIT in Boston. | 学习工程学 |
[04:09] | Ernie, be a dear | 厄尼 亲爱的 |
[04:11] | and let the removal men know where to place the furniture. | 你能告诉搬家工家具该放哪吗 |
[04:14] | – I’ll see Roger off. – Good-bye, Roger. | -我送罗杰 -再见 罗杰 |
[04:16] | – Bye. – Good luck. | -再见 -好运 |
[04:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:21] | Well… | 那么 |
[04:26] | When is the last time you saw Brianna? | 你上次见布丽安娜是何时 |
[04:29] | She visited me at Oxford during our summer break, | 她暑假时来牛津看过我 |
[04:33] | and we spent Christmas together again in Boston, | 然后我们在波士顿一起过了圣诞节 |
[04:36] | but it’s been a while. | 但已经过去很久了 |
[04:39] | We write and have the occasional telephone call, | 我们互相写信 偶尔通电话 |
[04:41] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[04:43] | well, with my teaching and her studies… | 我要教书 她要念书 |
[04:47] | Ye have to tell her. | 你必须告诉她 |
[04:49] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[04:50] | I may not read tea leaves like my grannie… | 我或许不像外婆一样会茶叶占卜 |
[04:54] | But I can see ye’re in love with her. | 但我能看出来你爱上她了 |
[04:59] | Now go get her. | 去追她吧 |
[05:03] | Thanks, Fi. I’ll see you. | 谢谢 菲 回见 |
[05:24] | I suppose there’s no changing yer mind. | 我估计你不会改主意了 |
[05:27] | Aye. | 是的 |
[05:29] | We must leave. | 我们必须离开 |
[05:31] | I wanted so badly for ye to stay. | 我非常希望你留下 |
[05:35] | I thought perhaps, in time, | 我以为时间 |
[05:37] | ye would begin to love River Run as I do | 能让你们像我一样爱上奔流庄园 |
[05:40] | and accept the ways that are different here. | 并接受这里规矩不太一样 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry, Auntie. | 对不起 姨妈 |
[05:46] | I’ll only be master to my own soul. | 我想主宰自己的命运 |
[05:50] | Where will ye go, Nephew? | 你们要去哪 外甥 |
[05:52] | Well, we’ll keep to the plan we had before we arrived… | 我们会按来之前的计划行事 |
[05:57] | Take Ian back to Wilmington. | 带伊恩回威明顿 |
[05:59] | He’ll board a ship home, and… | 他会登上回家的船 |
[06:03] | and we’ll travel west toward the mountains. | 我们会向西部山区进发 |
[06:08] | I heard there’s a-a town | 我听说有个城镇 |
[06:10] | with a great number of Scottish settlers there. | 住着很多苏格兰定居者 |
[06:11] | Aye. Woolam’s Creek. | 是的 伍拉姆溪 |
[06:14] | Claire can practice her healing. | 克莱尔可以在那里为人看病 |
[06:15] | I can find work as a printer. | 我可以当印刷工 |
[06:18] | Printer. | 印刷工 |
[06:21] | Now… | 现在 |
[06:24] | And I’ll return this. | 这个还你 |
[06:30] | – Ye may keep it. – No. | -你可以留下 -不 |
[06:31] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[06:32] | I’ll no accept what I didna earn. | 不是我挣来的钱我不收 |
[06:34] | Dinna let yer pride stand in the way of your family’s security. | 别让你的自尊危害你家庭的安全 |
[06:39] | Ulysses will ready some horses for you | 尤利西斯会为你们备几匹马 |
[06:42] | and a wagon to carry provisions. | 以及一辆运送食物的马车 |
[06:44] | That will get ye where ye’re going. | 这应该能让你们抵达目的地 |
[06:46] | And he will provide ye with a rifle | 他还会给你们一把步枪 |
[06:48] | and some pistols as well. | 和几把手枪 |
[06:50] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[06:52] | And one last thing… | 最后一件事 |
[06:57] | These were yer mother’s. | 这些是你妈妈的 |
[07:00] | I ken she would want ye to have them. | 我知道她会想给你的 |
[07:15] | I’ll treasure them. | 我会珍藏它们 |
[07:20] | No good comes grieving over what is already lost, | 为失去的东西难过毫无益处 |
[07:24] | but what I wouldna give to look upon yer face | 但我宁愿放弃一切 只求看一次 |
[07:28] | just once. | 你的脸庞 |
[07:43] | I already told ye no. | 我已经说过不行了 |
[07:45] | I made a promise to yer parents to see you home safe. | 我向你父母承诺过安全送你回家 |
[07:47] | Ye belong wi’ them. | 你应该和他们在一起 |
[07:49] | ‘Twas a promise you shouldna have made. | 你本来就不该做这个承诺 |
[07:51] | I didna belong to anyone. | 我不属于任何人 |
[07:52] | Ye’re too young to be on yer own. | 你还太小 不能独自生活 |
[07:54] | I’ll not be on my own. | 我不会独自生活 |
[07:56] | I’ll be with you and Auntie Claire. | 我会与你和克莱尔舅妈一起生活 |
[07:58] | Ye’re going home. | 你必须回家 |
[07:59] | Do you not recall that ye sailed to France | 你不记得你在比我还小时 |
[08:02] | when ye were younger than I am now? | 航行去了法国吗 |
[08:04] | By the time ye were my age, ye were fighting a war. | 到像我那么大的时候 你已经在打仗了 |
[08:07] | It may have been a war, | 我可能是在打仗 |
[08:08] | but the country was civilized. | 但那是个文明国家 |
[08:10] | There are savages here and dangers we dinna yet ken. | 这里全是野蛮人和我们还未知的危险 |
[08:15] | “Dangers we dinna yet ken”? | “我们还未知的危险”吗 |
[08:17] | And what of those I do ken– | 那我知道的是什么 |
[08:18] | the dangers I’ve already faced? | 我已经遇到的危险吗 |
[08:20] | I’ve been set upon by pirates twice, | 我被海盗设计陷害过两次 |
[08:23] | kidnapped, thrown into a pit, | 被绑架 扔进地牢 |
[08:25] | sailed through a hurricane. | 驾船穿过飓风 |
[08:27] | Before we came here, | 在我们来这以前 |
[08:29] | I saw things through the eyes of a boy. | 我还只是个男孩 |
[08:31] | But the things I’ve seen have changed me. | 但我的所见所闻改变了我 |
[08:33] | I’m no the same lad ye kent in Scotland. | 我不再是你在苏格兰认识的那个小子了 |
[08:36] | I’m a man, | 我是个男人 |
[08:37] | free to call the place I choose home. | 有自由选择自己的家园 |
[08:44] | I’ll not stand in yer way any longer. | 那我就不再反对你了 |
[08:49] | I’ll write yer mother and father. | 我去给你的父母写信 |
[08:50] | Hey, a man writes his own letter. | 男人会自己写信 |
[08:54] | Word of my decision to stay in America will come from me. | 我要留在美国的决定 该由我说出口 |
[08:58] | Go write yer letter, then. | 那就去写吧 |
[09:01] | We leave today. | 我们今天动身 |
[09:13] | I’ve come to say good-bye. | 我是来道别的 |
[09:17] | What happened last night– | 昨晚发生的事… |
[09:21] | I wish it had been different. | 我希望不是那样 |
[09:26] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[09:27] | I ken we’re not of like mind, | 我知道我们想法不同 |
[09:29] | but I admire a woman of conviction. | 但我也佩服坚定的女人 |
[09:32] | My blindness doesna prevent me | 我再盲目 |
[09:33] | from seeing how much you love my nephew. | 也能看出你有多爱我的侄子 |
[09:38] | It doesn’t prevent you from much, as far as I can tell. | 据我所知 你也没有很盲目 |
[09:46] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[09:48] | You’re doing him a great disservice, ye ken. | 你这样害他不浅 你知道吗 |
[09:54] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[09:55] | You’re his reason he wouldna accept my offer. | 正是为你 他才不接受我的提议 |
[09:59] | You’ve a good deal of influence on him, | 你对他的影响很深 |
[10:00] | and he’s blinded by his passion for you. | 他被自己对你的感情蒙蔽了 |
[10:03] | If you truly loved Jamie as much as ye say ye do, | 如果你真的像你说的那样爱杰米 |
[10:06] | you’d want him to be the man he was born to be, | 你就会希望他成为本该成为的那个男人 |
[10:09] | to have the things he lost in Scotland, | 拥有在苏格兰失去的机会 |
[10:11] | the chance to be a laird. | 成为领主的机会 |
[10:14] | You haven’t seen Jamie since he was a boy, | 你在杰米小时就再也没见过他 |
[10:17] | and you’ve known us together all of a few days. | 与我们也只是相处了几天 |
[10:20] | You know nothing about me or my husband. | 你对我和我的丈夫一无所知 |
[10:28] | I ken that my nephew’s no ordinary man. | 我知道我的侄子绝非凡人 |
[10:31] | To allow him to squander his talents | 让他浪费自己的才华 |
[10:33] | behind a printer’s counter… | 只是做个印刷工 |
[10:36] | It would be a dreadful shame. | 也太可惜了 |
[10:41] | Thank you again for your hospitality. | 再次感谢你的款待 |
[10:52] | Clarence is as strong and friendly and– | 克拉伦斯强壮又友善 |
[10:55] | and loud a mule as ever God made. | 也是人们见过最吵的骡子 |
[10:58] | I appreciate it, Ulysses. He’ll serve us well. | 谢谢你 尤利西斯 它很不错 |
[11:07] | Ye’ll find some oatcakes and salted meat for the journey | 我在包袱里放了些燕麦饼和腌肉 |
[11:10] | among yer belongings, Mistress Claire. | 给你们路上吃 克莱尔夫人 |
[11:12] | Thank you, Phaedre. | 谢谢你 菲德拉 |
[11:24] | Uncle Jamie, Auntie Claire, | 杰米舅舅 克莱尔舅妈 |
[11:26] | this is John Quincy Myers. | 这位是约翰·昆西·玛耶斯 |
[11:29] | Pleased to meet you. | 幸会 |
[11:31] | I’m told it’s thanks to you we’ll not be traveling | 我听说多亏了你 我们才不用 |
[11:33] | with a foul-smelling hound amongst us. | 带着臭烘烘的狗同行 |
[11:35] | – Indeed. – What are you doing here? | -是 -你在这干什么 |
[11:38] | Your Auntie Jocasta tells me | 你的乔卡丝塔姑妈跟我说 |
[11:39] | you’re traveling west to Woolam’s Creek. | 你们要向西去伍拉姆溪 |
[11:41] | As it so happens, I’m going that way myself. | 如果那样的话 我正好顺路 |
[11:44] | I’d be happy to guide you into the Blue Ridge. | 可以带你们过蓝岭山脉 |
[11:46] | That would be most useful. Thank you, Mr. Myers. | 那就太好了 谢谢你 玛耶斯先生 |
[11:58] | Your nephew bids you farewell, Mistress. | 您的侄子跟您再见了 夫人 |
[12:51] | – It’s good to see you. – You too. | -见到你真好 -你也是 |
[12:55] | How was your flight? | 航班还顺利吗 |
[12:57] | Bumpy. | 挺颠簸的 |
[12:59] | I mean, hopefully your car handles turbulence | 但愿你的车比我那架飞机 |
[13:01] | better than that airplane. | 更扛得住气流 |
[13:03] | I guess we’ll find out. | 那就看看吧 |
[13:04] | North Carolina, here we come. | 北卡罗来纳州 我们来咯 |
[13:30] | These are the best chips I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过最棒的土豆条了 |
[13:32] | Um, you’re in America. Call them French fries. | 你在美国 请叫它们薯条 |
[13:34] | Of course, aye, | 当然了 是 |
[13:36] | ’cause that makes perfect sense. | 因为那绝对说得通 |
[13:40] | I can take another shift if you want. | 你要愿意的话 下一段可以我开 |
[13:42] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[13:44] | I will have more of that chocolate malt, though. | 但我的确想再喝一口巧克力奶昔 |
[14:02] | All right, your turn. | 好 该你了 |
[14:04] | A. | 从A开始 |
[14:06] | The minister’s cat is an androgynous cat. | 大臣的猫是一只雌雄同体的猫 |
[14:06] | 维多利亚时代的一种游戏 以字母表顺序为形容词首字母来描述”大臣的猫” | |
[14:10] | The minister’s cat is | 大臣的猫是… |
[14:13] | an alagrugous cat. | 一只阴郁的猫 |
[14:17] | Alagrugous– grim or woebegone. | 阴郁 阴沉或愁眉苦脸 |
[14:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | The minister’s cat is a brindled cat. | 大臣的猫是一只有斑纹的猫 |
[14:28] | The minister’s cat is a bonnie cat. | 大臣的猫是一只漂亮的猫 |
[14:32] | All right, that’s a draw. | 好吧 这算平局 |
[14:35] | The minister’s cat is a coccydynious cat. | 大臣的猫是一只蛋疼的猫 |
[14:38] | – A cat with a wide backside? – No. | -是说猫屁股大吗 -不 |
[14:41] | A cat that’s a pain in the ass. | 意思是招人烦 |
[14:44] | All right, then… | 好吧 那… |
[14:46] | The minister’s cat is a camstairy cat. | 大臣的猫是一只乖戾的猫 |
[14:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | You’re pretty. | 你真好看 |
[14:59] | Even though you have ketchup on your cheek. | 虽然你的脸上还沾着番茄酱 |
[15:03] | “Pretty”? | “好看”吗 |
[15:04] | You missed it. | 你没擦到 |
[15:06] | – Here. – I mean– | -在这里 -我是说… |
[15:09] | “Dashing cat” Would’ve made sense for our game. | “时髦的猫”倒是能按顺序接上游戏 |
[15:12] | “Devilishly handsome cat” Would be a worthy term. | “帅到不行的猫”也可以 |
[15:15] | Shut up and kiss me. | 闭嘴 吻我 |
[15:20] | Christ! You could’ve run me right off the road, lass. | 天啊 你差点就让我冲下路沿了 姑娘 |
[15:35] | That mountain there… | 那边那座山… |
[15:37] | the Scots of the region gather there in the autumn | 这一片的苏格兰人秋天会聚到那里 |
[15:39] | to trade after the harvest’s in. | 在收成后交易粮食 |
[15:42] | I-I’m sure you’d find yourselves at home there. | 你在那里肯定会感到宾至如归 |
[15:46] | This area once belonged to the Tuscarora, | 这里曾经属于塔斯卡洛拉族 |
[15:49] | but you won’t see them anymore. | 但现在见不到他们了 |
[15:51] | The land mostly belongs to Cherokee now. | 现在大多土地都属于切罗基人 |
[15:54] | Cherokee are great warriors, no? | 切罗基人都是很出色的战士 对吗 |
[15:56] | They fight well and fight with honor. | 他们战斗力强 而且极具荣誉感 |
[15:59] | And they do what they must to guard their lands | 而且他们会不计代价 保卫家园 |
[16:01] | from whoever has a mind to take ’em. | 不论敌人是谁 |
[16:03] | Dinna blame ’em. | 这也正常 |
[16:04] | It’s justice for them. | 这是他们的正义 |
[16:06] | Their way of maintaining nvwadohiyadv, | 这是他们维”和”的方式 |
[16:10] | harmony on Earth. | 地球的和谐 |
[16:12] | Ye speak Cherokee yourself, Mr. Myers? | 你也会说切罗基语 对吗 玛耶斯先生 |
[16:15] | A bit. | 一点点 |
[16:17] | Mr. Myers has spent time with many an Indian woman. | 玛耶斯先生在许多印第安女人身上花了不少时间 |
[16:20] | Oh, I don’t recall as I put a number on it. | 我不记得我数过 |
[16:24] | Cherokee women choose who they marry | 切罗基女人可以自己选择夫婿 |
[16:26] | and, before that, who they bed with. | 而且结婚之前 性生活也自由 |
[16:30] | I love this land. | 我爱这片土地 |
[17:11] | I must part with you tomorrow and make my way | 明天我必须要离开你 继续上路了 |
[17:14] | to a trading house some ways north of here. | 我要从这里往北去一个贸易所 |
[17:16] | I have tobacco for the Indians, | 我给印第安人带了烟草 |
[17:18] | and they’ll have deerskins for me. | 跟他们换鹿皮 |
[17:22] | Mr. Myers has been kind enough to ask me to go with him. | 玛耶斯先生十分慷慨 邀我同去 |
[17:28] | Well, you have nothing to fear. | 没什么好怕的 |
[17:30] | The Indians who come to trade | 去那里和移民 |
[17:31] | with the settlers are very civil. | 交易的印第安人都很文明 |
[17:33] | We’ll take the wagon | 我们坐马车去 |
[17:35] | and meet you at Woolam’s Creek. | 在伍拉姆溪和你会合 |
[17:38] | How long have you lived in these mountains, Mr. Myers? | 你在这山里住了多久了 玛耶斯先生 |
[17:42] | You seem to know them well. | 你好像很了解这里 |
[17:46] | These mountains are old friends to me. | 这片大山是我的老朋友了 |
[17:49] | And those who dwell around them near enough so, too. | 住在这里或者附近的人也是 |
[17:53] | Not to worry, mistress, the lad will be safe. | 别担心 夫人 那孩子会没事的 |
[17:57] | I promise you both. | 我向你们保证 |
[18:01] | Aye. | 好 |
[18:04] | All right, just dinna get yer heids scalped. | 好 别把脑袋摔破了就好 |
[18:14] | Uncle Jamie, thank you. | 谢谢你 杰米舅舅 |
[18:16] | Go help him with the horses, lad. | 去帮他栓马 小子 |
[18:19] | Come, Rollo. | 走 罗洛 |
[18:25] | And we’ll be at Woolam’s Creek soon enough. | 我们很快就能到伍拉姆溪了 |
[18:29] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[18:30] | I rather enjoy being under the stars. | 我喜欢走夜路 |
[18:33] | Aye. | 是 |
[18:37] | Are ye sure ye wouldna rather go to a place ye’re more… | 确定你不想换一个更 |
[18:40] | familiar with? | 熟悉的地方吗 |
[18:43] | Boston, say, or… | 比如波士顿 或者 |
[18:46] | someplace we can start anew? | 一个我们能重新开始的地方 |
[18:49] | Boston? | 波士顿 |
[18:52] | That would hardly be starting anew– | 在那里可不能算重新开始 |
[18:54] | not for me at least. | 至少对我不是 |
[18:57] | I’ve already had a life there. | 我在那里度过一段岁月了 |
[19:01] | And besides, it… | 再说 那里 |
[19:03] | it’ll be dangerous there soon. | 很快就要不安全了 |
[19:06] | The tensions will be rising. | 形势紧张起来了 |
[19:07] | That’s where the Revolution starts. | 革命就要从那里打响 |
[19:13] | I want us… | 我希望我们 |
[19:16] | to make a home together… | 能一起建立一个家 |
[19:20] | a place that’s ours. | 一个属于我们的地方 |
[19:27] | Aye. | 好 |
[20:00] | So she could have her own choice of work? | 所以她可以自己选择工作 |
[20:03] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[20:04] | In my time, women had more choices than ever. | 我们那个年代 女人拥有前所未有的自由 |
[20:07] | And what was Brianna’s choice? | 布丽安娜的选择是什么 |
[20:10] | Before I left, she hadn’t made one yet. | 我走的时候她还没决定 |
[20:13] | You know, it’s funny. | 好笑的是 |
[20:14] | I’ve always known what I wanted to be. | 我一直都知道我想要什么 |
[20:17] | It was clear as far back as I can remember. | 从我记事起就是 |
[20:20] | Ye were born to be a healer, then. | 那你是生来就是当医生的料了 |
[20:23] | I suppose I was. | 我觉得是的 |
[20:26] | To be honest, I… | 说实话 我 |
[20:29] | I worried that Brianna couldn’t find something | 我担心布丽安娜找不到 |
[20:31] | she was passionate about. | 她真正有激情的东西 |
[20:33] | You know, she’d try something and… | 她尝试了一些事 |
[20:36] | get bored and move on. | 无聊了就换了 |
[20:39] | In this time, you’re more likely | 这个时代 大家更趋向于 |
[20:40] | to take up your family’s work and be thankful for that. | 继承家业 而且这都是值得感激的事了 |
[20:45] | Well, she tried studying history like Frank, | 她尝试了像弗兰克那样学历史 |
[20:48] | but then she gave that up. | 但她放弃了 |
[20:49] | She never wanted to be a-a doctor like you? | 她就没想过跟你一样当医生 |
[20:52] | No. | 没 |
[20:54] | No, Frank and Brianna, they… | 不 弗兰克和布丽安娜 他们 |
[20:59] | well, they spent more time together. | 他们在一起的时间更多 |
[21:02] | I suppose they had a stronger bond. | 我觉得他们关系更亲密 |
[21:05] | I think that’s why she chose history in the first place. | 我觉得这也是她选择历史的原因 |
[21:08] | She wanted to please him. | 是为了取悦他 |
[21:11] | Dinna fash. She’ll find her way. | 别急 她会找到方向的 |
[21:14] | Ye’re always telling me how sharp-witted she is. | 你总跟我说她有多智慧 |
[21:18] | Yes, she is. | 她是智慧 |
[21:22] | But there’ll never be a day I don’t worry about her. | 但我还是没办法不为她担心 |
[21:27] | There’s a storm coming. | 暴风雨将至 |
[21:30] | We’ll abide in a tavern when we reach the town | 到了城里我们找个先找个小旅馆落脚 |
[21:33] | until we have enough coin to put a roof over our heads. | 等我们攒够钱就能住上自己的房子了 |
[21:36] | Or perhaps a quaint brothel. | 或者一个古色古香的妓院 |
[21:39] | Will ye hold that over me forever, Sassenach? | 这件事你是要说一辈子吗 英格兰人 |
[21:41] | Not forever. | 不至于 |
[22:02] | – You love working with horses. – Ye asking… | -你喜欢和马打交道 -你这是问句 |
[22:05] | or purely making an observation? | 还是陈述句 |
[22:08] | An observation. | 陈述句 |
[22:11] | And printing? | 印刷呢 |
[22:15] | Canna say I loved it. | 算不上喜欢 |
[22:17] | Was good at it. | 擅长而已 |
[22:19] | Kept my mind agile and my body in good strength, too. | 保持思维敏捷 也锻炼身体 |
[22:24] | Will it be enough for you now? | 对你来说就够了吗 |
[22:27] | I mean, you were also a smuggler | 你之前还搞过走私 |
[22:29] | and a seditionist. | 煽动暴动 |
[22:31] | A man should be settled at my age, you know? | 我这个年纪的男人该安定下来了 懂吗 |
[22:34] | Besides… | 再说 |
[22:36] | I thought you said ye wanted to live | 你不是说你想去住那种 |
[22:38] | in a town in the backcountry? | 穷乡僻壤的小镇吗 |
[22:40] | – Ye said we’d be safer. – I did. | -你说会安全的 -是 |
[22:43] | I just don’t want you making this decision | 我只是不想让你因为觉得 |
[22:45] | because you think it’s what I want. | 这是我想要的才选这个 |
[22:48] | There’s a-a phrase | 美国 |
[22:50] | that becomes important in America– | 有句话变得很重要 |
[22:53] | the “Pursuit of happiness.” | 叫做”追求幸福的权利” |
[22:58] | Ye dinna think I can be happy unless I’m a criminal? | 你觉得我只有做罪犯才会幸福吗 |
[23:02] | I was an outlaw when first we met… | 我们初次见面时我是罪犯 |
[23:05] | and an outlaw when you returned. | 你再次回来的时候也是 |
[23:09] | If it was only me, | 如果我孤身一人 |
[23:11] | I would live as one again. | 我还是会走上犯罪之路 |
[23:15] | And when I was auld, I would lie under a tree | 当我老了 我会躺在一棵树下 |
[23:17] | and let the wolves gnaw at my bones, | 让狼群啃食我的骨头 |
[23:18] | but it’s not just me. | 但我现在不是孤身一人 |
[23:21] | It’s you… | 我还有你 |
[23:25] | And Ian… | 还有伊恩 |
[23:28] | Fergus, Marsali. | 费格斯 玛沙利 |
[23:30] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[23:33] | I would lay the world at your feet, Claire… | 我想把整个世界都献给你 克莱尔 |
[23:37] | but I have nothing to give you. | 但我一无所有 |
[23:48] | The storm’s upon us. We’ll make camp here. | 暴风雨快来了 我们在这扎营 |
[24:02] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[24:03] | – Stupid mule. – I’ll go get him. | -真是头蠢骡 -我去追 |
[24:04] | Claire, he’ll no go far. | 克莱尔 它不会走远的 |
[24:06] | In that case, he’ll be easy to find. | 这样的话 应该很容易就能找到 |
[24:09] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[24:32] | Registration for the Calling of the Clans | 五号展台可以报名参加 |
[24:34] | can be found at booth five. | “家族的召唤”活动 |
[24:43] | Daily dancing lessons will take place | 每日舞蹈课程会一直开展到 |
[24:45] | from noon till 3:00. | 下午三点 |
[24:47] | My mother always said men in kilts were irresistible. | 我妈妈总说穿上苏格兰短裙的男人魅力无法抗拒 |
[24:51] | She was right. | 她果真没骗我 |
[24:54] | Well, you look lovely yourself. | 你穿着也很漂亮 |
[24:59] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一个 |
[25:03] | Hey, look, cotton candy! | 看 那有棉花糖 |
[25:06] | Don’t forget that the burning of the stag | 别忘了 明天晚上会有 |
[25:09] | will take place tomorrow night. | “火烧雄鹿”的活动 |
[25:22] | I had no idea there were so many Scots in North Carolina. | 没想到北卡罗来纳居然有这么多苏格兰人 |
[25:25] | They said it was settled by them | 据说十八世纪的时候 |
[25:27] | in the 18th century. | 他们在这里定居 |
[25:31] | I hope it’s not upsetting for you being here. | 我希望这里不会勾起你难过的回忆 |
[25:33] | No, no. | 不 不会的 |
[25:35] | I just–it does make me think of my mother. | 只是 我确实有点想我妈妈了 |
[25:38] | I wonder if she ever made it back, | 想知道她有没有成功回去 |
[25:40] | found Jamie, if she’s happy. | 有没有找到杰米 开不开心 |
[25:43] | I like to believe she did. | 我相信答案是肯定的 |
[25:47] | Scottish shortbread is now available | 集市现在开始出售 |
[25:49] | for purchase at the marketplace. | 苏格兰奶油酥饼了 |
[25:54] | Hey, I’ve always wanted to have my portrait done. | 我一直想有一张自己的画像 |
[25:57] | Ooh, that makes one of us. | 这么巧啊 我不是很想画 |
[25:59] | So what clan? | 所以 你们是哪个家族 |
[26:01] | I don’t have a clan– I mean, I guess I’m a Fraser. | 我没有家族 应该算弗雷泽家族吧 |
[26:05] | But my boyfriend’s a MacKenzie. | 不过我男朋友是麦肯齐家族 |
[26:08] | So then how about a drawing of the two of you? | 给你们画一张双人的画像怎么样 |
[26:11] | We’ve got a MacKenzie tartan you can wear. | 我们这里有麦肯齐家族图案的苏格兰呢绒衫 |
[26:13] | Yeah, sounds great. Two MacKenzie tartans. | 听起来不错 给我们两件 |
[26:17] | Come on, we don’t have a single picture of us together. | 来吧 我们还一张合照都没有呢 |
[26:21] | Well, you better focus on my good side. | 好吧 你尽量挑着我的优点画 |
[26:29] | The haggis-eating contest will begin in 15 minutes in tent one. | 十五分钟后吃羊杂碎肚比赛将在一号帐篷举行 |
[26:46] | Well, that looks like fun. | 那个看起来很有趣 |
[26:48] | The ceilidh dance? Aye, it’s good fun. | 凯利舞 确实挺有意思的 |
[26:51] | It’s a bit tricky, though. | 不过需要点技巧 |
[26:52] | “Try your hand and feet at ceilidh dancing. | “放开手脚跳跳凯利舞 |
[26:56] | Live a long and happy life.” | 让你长寿又快乐” |
[26:57] | Or die trying. | 或在这个过程中死去 |
[27:02] | – Let’s do it. – Aye. | -那咱们走吧 -好啊 |
[27:09] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[27:13] | You want to be next? | 想下一个上场吗 |
[27:14] | – Uh, sure. – Well, you done it before? | -当然 -以前跳过吗 |
[27:16] | Never, but he has. | 没有 不过他跳过 |
[27:17] | He’ll be a good partner, then. | 那他会是个很好的舞伴 |
[27:19] | Grab his hand and spin for 16 beats. | 抓住他的手 旋转16个节拍 |
[27:22] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[27:23] | Like this. | 这样 |
[27:26] | Go. | 开始 |
[28:33] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[28:49] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[29:01] | Clarence! | 克拉伦斯 |
[29:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[29:06] | Easy, boy, easy. | 别乱动 冷静 |
[29:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:12] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[30:08] | Now for something a little different. | 接下来的演出有些特别 |
[30:29] | *I once loved a lass* | *我曾深爱着一位女子* |
[30:33] | *I loved her sae weel* | *我是如此爱她* |
[30:41] | *I hated all others* | *我憎恶所有* |
[30:44] | *That spoke of her ill* | *说她坏话的人* |
[30:51] | *But now she’s rewarded me well* | *可如今 她对我的爱* |
[30:55] | *For my love* | *作出的回应* |
[31:00] | *For she’s gone to be wed to another* | *竟是嫁给别人* |
[31:12] | *I saw my love* | *看着我的挚爱* |
[31:16] | *Sit down to dine* | *坐在餐桌前* |
[31:22] | *As I sat down beside her* | *我坐在她身旁* |
[31:25] | *I poured out her wine* | *为她倒酒* |
[31:31] | *And I drank to the lassie | *与这本该属于我的女子* |
[31:34] | That should have been mine | *举杯同饮* |
[31:40] | *For now* | *如今* |
[31:42] | *She is wed to another* | *她已为他人妻* |
[31:50] | *The men o’ the forest* | *林间有一人* |
[31:55] | *Ask it o’ me* | *这样问我* |
[32:01] | *How many strawberries* | *南边的海上* |
[32:04] | *Grow in the south sea?* | *有多少草莓* |
[32:11] | And I answer them a’ | *我眼中的泪水* |
[32:13] | *With a tear in my e’e* | *便是答案* |
[32:19] | *How many ships sail* | *又有多少船只* |
[32:21] | *In the forest?* | *在森林里扬帆* |
[32:53] | I still can’t believe what a great musician you are. | 还是不敢相信你居然是这么优秀的音乐家 |
[32:56] | What other talents have you been keeping from me? | 你还有什么才艺是我不知道的 |
[32:58] | I’ll never tell. | 不告诉你 |
[33:22] | Well, good night, Brianna. | 晚安 布丽安娜 |
[33:28] | Remember, if you need anything, | 记住 如果有任何需要 |
[33:30] | my cabin’s, like– it’s right here, | 我的小屋 就在那边 |
[33:38] | Wait, I– I bought you something | 等等 我给你买了个东西 |
[33:41] | while you were getting ready to perform. | 趁着你准备上台表演的时候 |
[33:45] | “A Home from Home: | 《家外之家: |
[33:47] | Scottish Settlers in Colonial America.” | 殖民时代在美国定居的苏格兰人》 |
[33:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:52] | I figured you already know about the Scots in Scotland… | 我想你已经知道在苏格兰的苏格兰人了 |
[33:57] | And your favorite beverage, | 你最喜欢的酒 |
[34:00] | Mountain Moonshine. | 山区摩闪酒 |
[34:02] | How did you get that? It’s a dry county. | 你从哪儿弄来的 这个郡很干燥啊 |
[34:05] | I asked around. | 我到处打听的 |
[34:09] | Shall we? | 喝吗 |
[34:12] | Maybe just a wee dram. | 喝一点吧 |
[34:21] | His eyes are following me. | 它一直盯着我看 |
[34:24] | I know. It’s creepy. | 我知道 真可怕 |
[34:27] | I’ll have to put something over his face before I go to bed. | 我睡觉之前得盖住它的脸 |
[34:36] | He’s pretty canty-looking | 对于一头经历生命中 |
[34:39] | for a deer on the worst day of his life. | 最糟糕的一天的鹿 它看起来挺活泼 |
[34:42] | You’re half the deer you used to be… | 你是过去的一半鹿了 |
[34:50] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[34:52] | Well, you’re a sneaky one. | 你真是鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[35:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:19] | What? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[35:22] | I want this to be perfect. | 我希望这是完美的 |
[35:27] | It is perfect. | 这就是完美的 |
[35:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:48] | – What’s this? – Open it. | -这是什么 -打开 |
[36:03] | “Je t’aime un peu, beaucoup, | [法语] |
[36:06] | passionnement, pas du tout.” | [法语] |
[36:10] | “I love you a little, a lot, | 我爱你一点 我爱你很多 |
[36:12] | passionately, not at all”? | 我深爱你 我一点也不爱你 |
[36:14] | Ah, it’s from a French children’s rhyme. | 这是一首法国童谣 |
[36:17] | They recite it when they’re picking the petals from a flower. | 当他们从一朵花上摘下花瓣时 会读这首童谣 |
[36:20] | I mean, it was– it was, uh– | 我是说 这 |
[36:23] | it was just supposed to be a present, but you’re right. | 这应该是一份礼物 但你说得对 |
[36:26] | This–this is perfect. | 这是完美的 |
[36:28] | This whole weekend’s been perfect. | 整个周末都是完美的 |
[36:32] | I want you, Brianna. | 我想要你 布丽安娜 |
[36:34] | I cannot say it more plainly than that. | 我没法说得更清楚了 |
[36:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:45] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[36:51] | Roger, this is very fast. | 罗杰 这太快了 |
[36:54] | Aye… | 是 |
[36:55] | Aye, I mean, we can have | 是 我的意思是 |
[36:57] | as long an engagement as ye’d like. | 我们可以先订婚 等多久都行 |
[37:00] | I just–just I want– I want you to say yes. | 我只想让你答应 |
[37:03] | I want to give ye my name. | 我想让你冠我之名 |
[37:05] | I want– when the MacKenzies stand | 我想 当麦肯齐家族 |
[37:07] | at the Calling of the Clans tomorrow– | 明天在”家族的召唤”站起来时 |
[37:09] | for you to stand by my side, knowing one day… | 你能站在我身边 知道有一天 |
[37:12] | you’ll be my wife. | 你会是我妻子 |
[37:14] | I want to have a home with you. | 我想和你有个家 |
[37:16] | I want to have a home big enough | 那个家足够大 |
[37:18] | for four or five wee MacKenzies, | 可以住四到五个麦肯齐小子 |
[37:21] | a couple of dogs– | 养几条狗 |
[37:21] | Roger, Roger, stop. | 罗杰 别说了 |
[37:27] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没准备好 |
[37:40] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[37:43] | Nae bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[37:49] | Roger… | 罗杰 |
[37:56] | What in God’s name are you playing at? | 你到底在玩什么 |
[37:58] | You said you wanted me. | 你说过你想要我 |
[38:00] | I want you, too. Don’t you know that? | 我也想要你 你不知道吗 |
[38:02] | Oh, ye don’t want to marry me, but you’ll fuck me? | 你不想嫁给我 但你想干我 |
[38:05] | You don’t have to use that language. | 你没必要说这个字 |
[38:07] | Oh, you can suggest such a thing, | 你可以这样暗示 |
[38:09] | but I cannot say the word? | 我却不能说出来 |
[38:11] | If all I wanted was to have my way with you, | 如果我只想上了你 |
[38:14] | I would have had ye on your back a dozen times last summer. | 去年夏天我就会从背后干你好多次 |
[38:26] | If you don’t care enough to marry me… | 如果你不想嫁给我 |
[38:31] | Then I don’t care enough to have ye in my bed. | 那我也不想让你上我的床 |
[38:35] | – That makes no sense. – Well, neither do you! | -这根本讲不通 -你也是 |
[38:38] | Roger, you can’t just spring a proposal on me. | 罗杰 你不能这样突然求婚 |
[38:41] | I have school, an apartment. | 我要上学 租了公寓 |
[38:43] | I haven’t even thought about kids. | 我根本没想过生孩子 |
[38:45] | Well, then what d’ye mean by making me such an offer– | 那你这样提议是什么意思 |
[38:47] | a nice Catholic girl? | 你是个天主教好姑娘 |
[38:50] | – I thought you were a virgin. – I am. | -我还以为你是处女 -我是啊 |
[38:52] | What the hell does that have to do with it? | 那跟这事又有什么关系 |
[38:54] | Don’t tell me you haven’t had girls. | 别告诉我你没跟女孩上过床 |
[38:56] | – I know you have. – Aye, I have. | -我知道你有 -我是有 |
[38:59] | Then you’re a hypocrite. | 那你就是个伪君子 |
[39:00] | What, because I didn’t want to marry them? | 因为我不想娶她们吗 |
[39:02] | No, because you’ll have sex with a woman, | 不 因为你愿意和女人做爱 |
[39:04] | but you’ll only marry a virgin? | 但你只肯娶处女 |
[39:07] | It’s 1970. | 都1970年了 |
[39:08] | No one I know is saving themselves for marriage. | 我认识的人中没有一个为婚姻保持贞洁 |
[39:10] | So I’m old-fashioned! You’re missing the point! | 那我很守旧 你没搞清楚重点 |
[39:13] | The point is… | 重点是 |
[39:17] | The point is, I didn’t love them. | 重点是 我不爱她们 |
[39:20] | I love you, damn it. | 我爱你 该死 |
[39:27] | But you don’t love me. | 但你不爱我 |
[39:30] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这样说 |
[39:33] | You didn’t have to. | 你没必要爱我 |
[40:12] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[40:36] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[40:42] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[41:41] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[41:52] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[41:54] | Easy now. | 放松点 |
[41:59] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[42:50] | Did this belong to you? | 这是你的吗 |
[43:05] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[43:07] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[43:10] | Jamie, thank Go– | 杰米 谢天谢地 |
[43:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[43:29] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[45:11] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我坐你旁边吗 |
[45:23] | – Yeah, I didn’t mean to– – Look, I’m really– | -我不想 -听着 我真的 |
[45:28] | I really hate the way we left things. | 我讨厌我们上次那样吵架 |
[45:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[45:33] | Have you changed your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[45:37] | No. | 没有 |
[45:49] | I can’t do this… | 我做不到 |
[45:51] | pretend everything’s– | 假装一切 |
[45:55] | I don’t even know what. | 我都不知道是什么 |
[45:57] | Look, I never said marriage was out of the question. | 我从来没说过结婚是不可能的 |
[46:01] | That’s enthusiastic. | 真热情 |
[46:03] | My mother married the man she loved, | 我妈妈嫁给了她爱的人 |
[46:04] | but later found her true soul mate. | 但之后找到了真正的灵魂伴侣 |
[46:06] | So, what, you’re waiting for someone better to come along? | 那你在等更好的人出现吗 |
[46:09] | – Is that it? – No. | -是这样吗 -不是 |
[46:10] | – That is not what I’m saying. – What are you saying? | -我不是这意思 -你什么意思 |
[46:12] | That maybe I don’t believe in marriage at all. | 也许我根本就不信婚姻 |
[46:18] | Let the Calling of the Clans begin. | 开始家族的召唤 |
[46:22] | Clan Stewart. | 斯图尔特家族 |
[46:28] | The Stewarts are here! | 斯图尔特家族在这里 |
[46:32] | Clan Gordon. | 戈登家族 |
[46:36] | The Gordons are here! | 戈登家族在这里 |
[46:41] | Clan Macdonald. | 麦克唐纳家族 |
[46:44] | – Roger? – Macdonalds are here. | -罗杰 -麦克唐纳家族在这里 |
[46:49] | Clan Craig. | 克雷格家族 |
[46:51] | Brianna, I’ll have you all… | 布丽安娜 我要么拥有你的全部 |
[46:54] | or not at all. | 要么一无所有 |
[46:56] | The Craigs are here! | 克雷格家族在这里 |
[47:00] | Clan Sutherland. | 萨瑟兰家族 |
[47:02] | Here… | 给 |
[47:04] | you should have this back. | 你该拿回去 |
[47:06] | The Sutherlands are here. | 萨瑟兰家族在这里 |
[47:08] | No, keep it. It was a gift. | 不 你留着吧 这是一份礼物 |
[47:11] | And Clan MacKenzie. | 麦肯齐家族 |
[47:31] | The MacKenzies are here! | 麦肯齐家族在这里 |
[47:40] | Let’s burn the stag! | 让我们燃烧牡鹿 |
[48:26] | Tulach Ard! | 图拉卡德 |
[51:24] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[51:37] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[51:40] | – Are you hurt? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[51:44] | I’m just so glad I found you. | 我只是很高兴我找到了你 |
[51:46] | Oh, ye’re the one that was lost, Sassenach. | 是你迷路了 英格兰人 |
[51:49] | I’m just glad you had your wits to come back here. | 我很高兴你聪明到回来了 |
[51:52] | Back here? | 回来了 |
[51:55] | What do you mean? I’ve never been here before. | 你什么意思 我从没来过 |
[51:58] | What about those? | 那是什么 |
[52:05] | How did you get those? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[52:09] | They were here by the stream, side by side. | 它们就并排放在河边 |
[52:13] | I wondered why you’d just gone off in your stocking feet. | 我好奇你为什么只穿着袜子走了 |
[52:19] | Did you see anybody nearby… | 你在附近看见谁了吗 |
[52:22] | or–or anything? | 或者什么东西 |
[52:25] | No. No, just your horse. | 没有 只看见了你的马 |
[52:28] | And I had a devil of a time | 我费了好大功夫 |
[52:30] | tracking you through the woods in the storm. | 在暴风雨中的树林里追踪你 |
[52:32] | And once it abated, I… | 暴风雨停止后 我 |
[52:34] | I followed yer footprints here. | 我跟随你的脚印来到了这里 |
[52:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[52:39] | I’ve never seen this stream before. | 我从未见过这条小溪 |
[52:42] | And those are my boots, but I… | 那是我的靴子 但我 |
[52:44] | I didn’t walk here in them. | 我不是穿着这双靴子走来的 |
[52:47] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[52:52] | I saw an Indian… | 我看见了一个印第安人 |
[52:54] | or…well, a ghost of an Indian. | 或者是印第安人的鬼魂 |
[52:57] | A ghost? | 鬼魂 |
[52:59] | I found this skull. I think it’s his. | 我找到了他的头骨 我想这是他的 |
[53:04] | I think he used my boots to lead me– | 我想他用了我的靴子来引导我 |
[53:09] | us–here. | 我们 来这里 |
[53:12] | Aye. | 是 |
[53:14] | I suppose we should be grateful | 我想我们该感激 |
[53:15] | to whatever spirit brought us back together. | 让我们重逢的鬼魂 |
[53:22] | Jamie, those things you said yesterday | 杰米 你昨天说的话 |
[53:26] | about having nothing to give me– | 你说你一无所有 |
[53:28] | Oh, dinna fash, Sassenach. | 别担心 英格兰人 |
[53:32] | Ye had a harrowing night. You should wash. | 你一晚上都没睡好 你该梳洗一下 |
[53:36] | Get some rest, mm? | 好好休息 |
[54:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[54:13] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[54:15] | – What is it? – Do you see this? | -怎么了 -你看见了吗 |
[54:19] | It’s a silver filling– | 是银牙 |
[54:21] | something that won’t be invented for another 100 years. | 100年后才发明的东西 |
[54:27] | So he was– | 那么他是 |
[54:28] | He has to be someone like me, | 他肯定跟我一样 |
[54:31] | someone who’s traveled through time. | 他穿越了 |
[54:41] | Who were you? | 你是谁 |
[55:05] | – Jamie, look. – Aye? | -杰米 瞧 -怎么了 |
[55:07] | Strawberries. | 草莓 |
[55:09] | I havena seen any for a long time. | 我很久都没见到了 |
[55:16] | The emblem of the Fraser clan. | 弗雷泽家族的象征 |
[55:22] | Harking back to Monsieur Freseliere. | 让我想到弗雷泽利尔先生 |
[55:26] | Came across from France… | 来自法国 |
[55:29] | took hold of land in the Scottish highlands. | 在苏格兰高地得到了一块土地 |
[55:32] | Freseliere? Mister Strawberry? | 弗雷泽利尔 草莓先生 |
[55:36] | Well, he grew them, did he? | 是他种的草莓吗 |
[55:38] | Or was he just fond of eating them? | 还是他只是喜欢吃草莓 |
[55:46] | This might be the most… | 这也许是 |
[55:48] | beautiful land I’ve ever seen. | 我见过的最美的土地 |
[55:51] | It’s hard to take your eyes off it. | 很难挪开视线 |
[55:58] | It’s good land, no doubt about it. | 这是块好地 毫无疑问 |
[56:04] | Now that, meadow below would do | 下面的草甸可以 |
[56:07] | for a few animals, and… | 养一些动物 |
[56:09] | and the land near the river could be cleared for crops. | 河边的土地可以用来种庄稼 |
[56:15] | I know that look on your face, Jamie Fraser. | 我看懂了你脸上的表情 杰米·弗雷泽 |
[56:20] | You’re in love. | 你坠入爱河了 |
[56:25] | A good man would choose a safer path. | 一个好人会选择一条更安全的道路 |
[56:29] | And we intended to live in the town, | 我们本来打算住在镇上 |
[56:31] | not here in the wilderness wi’ nothing. | 而不是野外 什么都没有 |
[56:36] | But what it is | 但我感觉到了 |
[56:38] | to feel the need of a place. | 对一片土地的需要 |
[56:46] | But we’d have to accept Governor Tryon’s offer | 但我们得接受泰伦州长的提议 |
[56:50] | and deal with the Devil. | 和魔鬼做交易 |
[56:52] | We both ken it. | 我们都知道 |
[56:57] | For so long, I’ve– | 很久以来 我 |
[56:58] | I’ve dreamt of you and I… | 我梦想着你和我 |
[57:02] | having a home together, a place of our own. | 共同拥有一个家 属于我们的地方 |
[57:14] | Do ye trust me, Claire? | 你信任我吗 克莱尔 |
[57:19] | With my life. | 我用我的生命信任你 |
[57:21] | And with your heart? | 还有你的心吗 |
[57:25] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[57:32] | Then this will be our home. | 那这就是我们的家 |
[57:43] | And we’ll call it… | 我们称它为 |
[57:45] | Fraser’s Ridge. | 弗雷泽山脊 |