时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Give me the mater rings! | 戒指给我 |
[00:13] | I have some news. Claire found Jamie. | 我有新消息 克莱尔找到了杰米 |
[00:16] | We’ll pay what we owe in taxes. | 我们会付欠的税 |
[00:18] | The corruption of the governor’s sheriffs | 州长治安官和收税员的腐败 |
[00:20] | and tax collectors must end! | 必须终结 |
[00:23] | I love you. Will you marry me? | 我爱你 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:25] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没准备好 |
[00:28] | Her mother found a lost love. | 她妈妈去寻找她失去的爱人了 |
[00:30] | You mean when she went back in time to find Jamie Fraser? | 你是说她穿越回去寻找杰米·弗雷泽 |
[00:33] | I wasna sure if I should show you. | 我不确定我是否给你看了 |
[00:35] | An obituary? | 讣告 |
[00:36] | “Of the deaths by fire | 詹姆斯·麦肯齐·弗雷泽 |
[00:37] | “Of James MacKenzie Fraser and his wife.” | 及其妻子在火灾中丧生 |
[00:40] | Roger, I found out something terrible | 罗杰 我发现我妈妈和杰米 |
[00:43] | is going to happen to my mother and Jamie. | 即将遭遇祸事 |
[00:46] | If I didn’t try to go and help them, | 如果我不尝试帮助他们 |
[00:48] | I would never have forgiven myself. | 我永远也不会原谅自己 |
[00:50] | Please don’t try to follow me, Roger. | 请别跟着我 罗杰 |
[02:34] | 北卡罗来纳州 1769年 | |
[02:45] | Pardon me, ladies. I’m looking for this woman. | 打扰了 女士们 我在找这个女人 |
[02:51] | No. | 没见过 |
[02:53] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[03:00] | No, sorry. I don’t. | 抱歉 没见过 |
[03:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:34] | My establishment offend you in some way, sir? | 我这印刷公司冒犯到你了吗 先生 |
[03:38] | No, no. | 没有 |
[03:40] | It’s only that… | 只是 |
[03:44] | I’m looking for this lady. | 我在找这位女士 |
[03:47] | She recently arrived on the Philip Alonzo. | 她最近乘坐菲利普·阿隆佐号到了这里 |
[03:48] | I-I’ve made inquiries, but no one’s seen her. | 我四处问过 但没人见过她 |
[03:51] | I haven’t either. | 我也没见过 |
[03:53] | Have you completed your inventory? | 清点好存货了吗 |
[03:55] | Yes, sir. We’ll need 12 more composing sticks come Thursday. | 好了 先生 周四前还需要12块排字盘 |
[03:58] | All right. | 好 |
[04:00] | Sir, have you seen this lady? | 先生 你见过这位女士吗 |
[04:04] | I’m sorry, I haven’t. | 抱歉 没见过 |
[04:29] | Where’s the bairn? | 孩子呢 |
[04:30] | Go see for yerself. | 自己去看吧 |
[04:36] | Milady. Milord. | 夫人 老爷 |
[04:37] | I’m so glad you could come for a visit. | 我很高兴你们到访 |
[04:39] | Please… | 别客气 |
[04:41] | – Is Ian not with you? – Uh, he’ll be along tomorrow. | -伊恩没和你们来吗 -他明天到 |
[04:44] | He’s gone to Brunswick to fetch casks for our whisky. | 他去不伦瑞克拿威士忌桶了 |
[04:47] | The governor has invited us | 州长邀请我们 |
[04:49] | to join him and his wife at the theater. | 与他和他妻子一起去剧院 |
[04:51] | Summoned us to join him. | 召我们一起去 |
[04:52] | You came all this way for a play? | 你们跑这么远就为了一场话剧 |
[04:54] | No, we came all this way to see you. | 不 我们跑这么远是为了看你 |
[04:56] | – And Germain. – Shall I put him down? | -以及热尔曼 -我要放下他吗 |
[05:00] | The governor’s eager to introduce me | 州长急于将我介绍给 |
[05:02] | to one of his right-hand men, Mr. Edmund Fanning. | 他的得力手下之一 埃德蒙德·范宁 |
[05:05] | A right-hand man with both his hands | 一个双手伸进国库的 |
[05:08] | dipped in the treasury– or so Murtagh would tell us. | 得力手下 穆塔夫是这么说的 |
[05:11] | Marsali, shall I help you get the rest of lunch? | 玛沙利 需要我帮你准备剩下的午餐吗 |
[05:13] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:22] | So, how are you all coping– | 你们应对的如何 |
[05:24] | you and Fergus with the baby? | 你和费格斯照顾孩子 |
[05:31] | Bein’ a mother to a wee bairn– | 当一个小孩子的妈妈 |
[05:35] | my heart is so full o’ love it’s fit to burst… | 我心中充满了爱 简直要爆炸了 |
[05:41] | But… | 但是 |
[05:46] | Is something the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[05:47] | No, ’tis only… | 不 只是 |
[05:51] | wi’ Germain bein’ so precious, | 热尔曼非常可爱 |
[05:55] | I look at him and I ken | 我看到他就知道 |
[05:58] | I’d have a knife through my gut | 我宁愿自己中刀 |
[06:00] | before seein’ him hurt or in sorrow. | 也不愿看到他受伤或难过 |
[06:05] | If anything should ever happen to him… | 如果他发生了什么坏事 |
[06:10] | That’s the hardest thing about being a parent– | 这是当父母最难的地方 |
[06:14] | I’m sure. | 我很肯定 |
[06:16] | Though you know you would die trying, | 尽管你会尽力而为 |
[06:20] | you can’t protect them from everyone and everything. | 但你无法保护他们免受所有人或事的伤害 |
[06:50] | Ah, for Christ’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[07:12] | – Excuse me. – Yes, lass? | -打扰了 -怎么了 姑娘 |
[07:14] | Do you know where I might be able | 你知道我能在哪里 |
[07:15] | to buy passage to Cross Creek? | 买去横溪的船票吗 |
[07:17] | I’d like to leave tomorrow. | 我想明天走 |
[07:19] | The Sally Ann is in port. | 港口的莎莉·安号 |
[07:21] | It makes the journey every week or so. | 每隔一周会去那里 |
[07:22] | You can ask Captain Freeman. | 你可以去问弗里曼船长 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | Brianna? | 布丽安娜 |
[07:33] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[07:39] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:42] | Thank God I found you. | 谢天谢地我找到了你 |
[07:50] | Oh, my God. What are you doing here? | 天啊 你怎么会在这里 |
[07:53] | Looking for you. | 找你啊 |
[07:55] | At no small risk to life and limb, I might add. | 顺便说一句 冒着生命危险 |
[07:58] | You weren’t supposed to come here. | 你不该来这里 |
[08:00] | That wasn’t the plan. | 这不是计划 |
[08:02] | What, and you call tearing off into bloody nowhere a plan? | 你管突然跑到异乡也叫计划吗 |
[08:05] | No, I would’ve told you. I just… | 不 我想告诉你的 我只是 |
[08:08] | I didn’t know where we stood after the last time we talked. | 我不知道上次谈话后 我们是什么状况 |
[08:11] | What do you mean, you didn’t know where we stood? | 什么叫你不知道我们是什么状况 |
[08:15] | You didn’t know how I felt about you? | 你不知道我对你的感觉吗 |
[08:23] | Let’s go outside. | 我们出去说 |
[08:30] | Roger, wait. | 罗杰 等等 |
[08:31] | How did you even know where I was? | 你怎么会知道我在哪里 |
[08:34] | I spoke to Gayle. | 我问了盖尔 |
[08:35] | She told me you were going to visit your mum. | 她说你准备去见你妈妈 |
[08:37] | So I went to find you in Inverness… | 所以我去了因弗尼斯找你 |
[08:40] | – You read my letter. – Of course I read your letter. | -你看了我的信 -当然了 |
[08:43] | And that’s all I got? A letter? | 你就准备用一封信打发我吗 |
[08:45] | – You could have called me. – I wanted to call you, | -你明明可以打电话 -我也想 |
[08:47] | but I didn’t know how to tell you that I love you, | 但我不知道该怎么跟你说我爱你 |
[08:49] | and I thought that if I told you I was coming here, | 也觉得如果跟你说我要来这里 |
[08:51] | you’d try to stop me. | 你会阻止我的 |
[08:55] | Did you just say you love me? | 你刚才是说了你爱我吗 |
[09:02] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[09:21] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[09:38] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 停下 |
[09:39] | – What? – Stop. | -怎么了 -停下 |
[09:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:46] | Do you not know how badly I want you? | 你不知道我有多想要你吗 |
[09:49] | But… | 但是 |
[09:51] | we’re not engaged. | 我们还没订婚 |
[09:53] | That seemed to be very important to you. | 你似乎很在意那个 |
[09:56] | At the festival, you said– | 在节日上 你说… |
[09:58] | I said… | 我说 |
[10:03] | I said I would have all of you or none at all. | 我说不能拥有全部的你 我情愿不要 |
[10:08] | Have you changed your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[10:15] | No. | 没有 |
[10:21] | Well, then… | 那… |
[10:26] | You have all of me. | 你拥有全部的我了 |
[10:32] | You’ll marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[10:38] | How could I say no to a man who pursued me for 200 years? | 我要怎么拒绝一个追了我两百年的男人 |
[10:51] | I don’t have a ring. | 我没有戒指 |
[10:53] | I still have the bracelet you gave me. | 我还留着你送我的手链 |
[10:59] | It’s the gemstone you used to come through the stones. | 这是你用来从巨石穿越的宝石 |
[11:08] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:11] | D’ye know what handfasting is? | 你知道绑手礼吗 |
[11:15] | It’s, um… | 它… |
[11:18] | it’s sort of a temporary marriage. | 它有点像是临时的婚礼 |
[11:21] | In the Highlands, where, uh– | 在苏格兰高地… |
[11:23] | where folk are a long way from the nearest minister, | 那些远离牧师的偏僻地区 |
[11:26] | a man and a woman in this time | 这时期的男人和女人 |
[11:28] | can be promised to one another for a year and a day. | 可以定下一年又一天的婚姻承诺 |
[11:30] | – At the end of that time– – Let’s do it. | -等期限结束… -就这么办吧 |
[11:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:40] | Yes. | 真的 |
[12:02] | Very pleased you could join us, Mister and Mistress Fraser. | 真高兴你们能来 弗雷泽先生和夫人 |
[12:05] | This play is said to be quite exceptional. | 据说 这出戏非常的精彩 |
[12:09] | Indeed, it was written by a native son of Wilmington. | 编剧就是威明顿本地的作家 |
[12:17] | Fanning! | 范宁 |
[12:17] | Come, come. Come. | 来 过来 |
[12:20] | I must introduce you to a friend. | 我来介绍一位朋友给你 |
[12:22] | Mr. Fanning, may I present | 范宁先生 这位是 |
[12:24] | Mr. James Fraser of Fraser’s Ridge. | 弗雷泽山脊的詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[12:26] | Mr. Edmund Fanning, my dear friend and colleague. | 这位是埃德蒙德·范宁 我的朋友与同事 |
[12:29] | A pleasure, sir. My wife, Claire Fraser. | 幸会 先生 这是我妻子克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[12:33] | Mr. Fanning sits on the Assembly | 范宁先生是众议院议员 |
[12:34] | and is my public register of deeds. | 也是州地契公共登记员 |
[12:36] | He’s also, I might add, leader of the Orange County militia | 还是奥兰治县的民兵队长 |
[12:39] | and judge of the superior court in Salisbury, in your county. | 以及你们县内索尔兹伯里高等法院的法官 |
[12:42] | A man with many strings to his bow. | 身兼重任的男人啊 |
[12:44] | His Excellency speaks highly of you as well, Mr. Fraser, | 州长大人对你也是赞誉有加 弗雷泽先生 |
[12:48] | especially in the light of our current grievances | 尤其是鉴于如今西部各县 |
[12:50] | in the western counties. | 很不太平 |
[12:52] | The Regulators? | 你说监管者吗 |
[12:54] | Do not dignify those insurgents with that name. | 别用这名字去抬高那群乱民了 |
[12:56] | I would be ashamed to declare anyone save the Lord above | 在我看来 除了上帝之外 |
[12:59] | a “Regulator” Of all things. | 没人配叫这个 |
[13:02] | Are you in pain, Mr. Fanning? | 你不舒服吗 范宁先生 |
[13:04] | Oh, I am afraid I injured myself standing against the mob | 我这恐怕是去年五月在希尔斯堡 |
[13:08] | which assembled in Hillsborough last May. | 对抗一群暴民时受的伤 |
[13:10] | Quite literally standing, mind you. | 真是久远的”功勋”了 |
[13:12] | I am an object of jest. | 你就笑话我吧 |
[13:14] | In an attempt to appease the insurgents, | 为了安抚那些乱民 |
[13:16] | I carried rum to the river where they were encamped, | 我扛着朗姆酒去了他们扎营的河边 |
[13:19] | meaning to persuade them against their lawlessness. | 想要劝他们伏法 |
[13:22] | A noble deed– | 真是高尚 |
[13:23] | one which preserved the lives of many, I’m sure. | 我相信你一定救下了很多生命 |
[13:27] | As I turned to leave, my boot stayed in the mud, | 在转身离开的时候 我的靴子陷进了泥里 |
[13:30] | and I must have wounded myself. | 一定是那样弄伤了自己 |
[13:32] | I’ve a strange protrusion. | 身上鼓起一块奇怪的包 |
[13:35] | The least movement now sends me into paroxysms of pain. | 现在只要稍微动一下 就疼痛难忍 |
[13:39] | My physician assures me it will go away in time. | 我的医生向我保证它会慢慢消失的 |
[13:42] | Not if it is what I think it might be. | 如果是我想的那样 恐怕不会 |
[13:44] | If I were to examine it, I could know for sure. | 可以让我来检查确认一下吗 |
[13:48] | My wife is a healer, Mr. Fanning. | 我妻子是位医生 范宁先生 |
[13:51] | Well, let us defer to Mr. Fanning’s physician, shall we? | 我们还是尊重范宁先生医生的看法吧 |
[13:56] | Well, if the pain gets worse, | 如果疼痛加剧 |
[13:58] | you may need to see a surgeon. | 你可能需要进行手术 |
[14:00] | Mr. Fraser, | 弗雷泽先生 |
[14:01] | allow me to introduce you to some of my acquaintances. | 请让我带你见见我的几位相识吧 |
[14:04] | My wife will present Mistress Fraser to the wives. | 我的妻子会向弗雷泽夫人介绍其他夫人们的 |
[14:07] | Please. | 请 |
[14:16] | The society of the wives. | 夫人协会啊 |
[14:20] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[14:22] | But fear not– I will help you navigate these waters. | 但别怕 我会指引你的 |
[14:27] | Ah, there. | 那里 |
[14:28] | You’ve heard of the face that launched a thousand ships. | 你肯定听说过一张驱动千艘战舰的脸吧 |
[14:31] | Well, here’s a lady who could fill as many with tobacco | 这位女士可有本事用烟草装满那么多船呢 |
[14:35] | if she so chose. | 只要她愿意 |
[14:36] | Wit and wealth aplenty. | 集智慧财富于一身 |
[14:40] | Her husband seems to have captured the attention | 她丈夫似乎也很 |
[14:43] | of the crowd as well. | 受人关注 |
[14:44] | That’s Colonel Washington. | 那是华盛顿上校 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry, who? | 抱歉 谁 |
[14:49] | Colonel George Washington. | 乔治·华盛顿上校 |
[14:51] | He’s a former soldier with the Virginia Regiment. | 曾是弗吉尼亚军团士兵 |
[14:57] | Well, I should love to meet them both. | 我应该去打声招呼 |
[15:05] | Mister and Mistress Fraser | 弗雷泽夫妇 |
[15:07] | recently settled their own estate– | 最近刚刚落成了新宅邸 |
[15:09] | 10,000 acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains. | 蓝脊山脉上占地一万英亩 |
[15:12] | The parcel that Mr. Washington surveyed for me last year. | 去年华盛顿先生为我考察过的那片地 |
[15:14] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[15:16] | A magnificent stretch of wilderness. | 一片辽阔之地 |
[15:18] | Aye, good land– | 是的 是块宝地 |
[15:21] | so generously granted to us by His Excellency. | 大人慷慨赐予我们的 |
[15:24] | Hitherto unprecedented generosity. | 迄今最慷慨之举 |
[15:26] | 10,000 acres… | 一万英亩 |
[15:28] | the governor must be quite fond of you. | 州长一定很喜欢你 |
[15:30] | Of course I’m fond of him. | 我当然喜欢他 |
[15:32] | Mr. Fraser is a loyal man– a former soldier, you know. | 弗雷泽先生很忠诚 还曾是士兵 |
[15:37] | Were you with us against the French? | 我们和法国打仗时你在吗 |
[15:38] | No… | 不在 |
[15:40] | but I’ve heard tales of your husband’s exploits | 但我听说过您丈夫在那些战役中的 |
[15:42] | in those wars. | 英勇事迹 |
[15:44] | Fought at Culloden in ’46. | 46年的克罗登一役 |
[15:49] | I do not recall that battle. | 我都不记得那场战役了 |
[15:52] | I spent my youth in Virginia. | 我年轻时一直在弗吉尼亚 |
[15:53] | Chopping down cherry trees… | 砍樱桃树呢 |
[15:59] | Is what a-a young boy would do. | 小男孩都这样 |
[16:01] | Figure of speech. | 就是种说法 |
[16:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:06] | the play will soon begin. | 戏剧就要开演了 |
[16:09] | Let us be seated. | 我们入座吧 |
[16:19] | George Washington– | 乔治·华盛顿 |
[16:21] | he will be perhaps the most famous American to ever live. | 他恐怕是最有名的美国人了 |
[16:24] | What does he do to gain such notoriety? | 他何以得到如此殊荣 |
[16:27] | Well, he’s the man who wins the war against the British, | 是他带军打败了英格兰 |
[16:29] | and he’ll be the first leader of this country. | 他将是这个国家的第一位领袖 |
[16:32] | But he won’t be a king. | 但他不称王 |
[16:34] | He’ll be called a “President,” | 而是总统 |
[16:36] | elected by the people. | 由人民选举 |
[16:40] | Oh, if Brianna were here, | 要是布丽安娜在 |
[16:42] | she’d have a hundred questions to ask him. | 肯定有几百个问题问他 |
[16:53] | Uh, yeah… | 是啊 |
[16:55] | I think we’re supposed to kneel. | 我想我们应该跪下 |
[17:37] | I, Roger Jeremiah… | 我 罗杰·杰里迈亚 |
[17:42] | Do take thee, Brianna Ellen, | 接受你 布丽安娜·艾伦 |
[17:46] | to be my lawful wedded wife. | 做我的合法妻子 |
[17:49] | With my goods I thee endow, | 我的都属于你 |
[17:52] | with my body I thee worship, | 我将全心爱你 |
[17:55] | in sickness and in health, | 不论健康与否 |
[17:58] | in richness and in poverty, | 亦不论贫富 |
[18:01] | so long as we both shall live, | 只要死亡还未降临 |
[18:03] | I plight thee my troth. | 我的誓言就始终不渝 |
[18:10] | I, Brianna Ellen, | 我 布丽安娜·艾伦 |
[18:13] | take thee, Roger Jeremiah, | 接受你 罗杰·杰里迈亚 |
[18:17] | to be my lawful wedded husband. | 做我的合法丈夫 |
[18:20] | With my…goods I thee endow, | 我的都将属于你 |
[18:24] | not that there’s much of that. | 虽然我拥有的并不多 |
[18:28] | With my body I thee worship, | 我将全心爱你 |
[18:32] | in sickness and in health, | 不论健康与否 |
[18:35] | in richness and in poverty, | 也不论贫富 |
[18:38] | so long as we both shall live. | 只要死亡还未降临 |
[18:44] | – The plight. – Right. | -誓言 -对 |
[18:45] | I plight thee my troth. | 我的誓言就始终不渝 |
[18:51] | By the power vested in… | 以这种不寻常的英国传统 |
[18:54] | this unusual Scottish tradition, I– | 赐予我的力量 我… |
[18:57] | I now pronounce us… | 我现在宣布我们 |
[19:02] | Man and wife. | 成为合法夫妻 |
[19:43] | Has my mistress returned? | 我家小姐回来了吗 |
[19:45] | No, still off with that man. | 没有 还跟那个男人在一起呢 |
[19:47] | The man of wanton morals? | 那个没道德的人吗 |
[20:14] | The Regulators mean to deprive me of my home. | 监管者想夺走我的房子 |
[20:17] | They refuse to see their taxes apportioned | 他们拒绝为建造我的宅邸 |
[20:20] | for the construction of my palace. | 而分摊他们的税金 |
[20:22] | Well, let’s hope my men put on a good show tonight. | 希望我的人今晚能演场好戏 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[20:28] | “All the world’s a stage, | 世界就是个舞台 |
[20:31] | “And all the men and women merely players. | 男男女女不过演员而已 |
[20:35] | They have their exits and their entrances.” | 有来就有去 |
[20:38] | Shakespeare, you know. Never goes out of fashion. | 莎士比亚的 永不过时 |
[20:41] | Aye, but it’s not Shakespeare | 对 但今晚我们要看的 |
[20:43] | we’re seeing tonight, Your Excellency. | 并不是莎翁的戏 阁下 |
[20:45] | Indeed not, but we are at a theater | 确实 但我们是在戏院 |
[20:47] | of His Majesty the King in all its glory, | 在伟大的国王荣光照耀下的戏院 |
[20:50] | made possible through taxes, | 这正是税收建成的 |
[20:54] | not something those insurgents would ever comprehend. | 那些暴徒永远不会懂 |
[20:56] | A night to remember. | 难忘的一夜 |
[21:00] | But what has this to do with yer men? | 但这和你的人有什么关系 |
[21:03] | The insurgents… | 那些暴徒 |
[21:06] | I have a spy in their camp. | 其中有我派去的卧底 |
[21:09] | They mean to rob a carriage carrying tax monies | 他们想在新伯尔尼抢劫一辆 |
[21:12] | to the treasury at New Bern– | 运税收钱款的马车 |
[21:14] | tonight, as it leaves Wilmington. | 就在今晚 马车离开威明顿的时候 |
[21:18] | They’re here, gentlemen, | 先生们 他们就在这里 |
[21:20] | encamped upon the road to New Bern. | 在去纽伯恩的路上扎营了 |
[21:23] | My redcoats are going to arrest them. | 我的军队会逮捕他们 |
[21:27] | Do ye, uh, ken who these men are? | 你知道这些人是谁吗 |
[21:30] | Oh, yes, | 知道 |
[21:32] | and they have a leader among them, | 他们中有个领头人 |
[21:33] | Murtagh Fitzgibbons. | 穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯 |
[21:41] | If ye’d like, | 如果你们愿意 |
[21:43] | I could ride out and join yer men. | 我可以一起去 跟着你们的队伍 |
[21:45] | Oh, I appreciate your offer, but I have it in hand. | 感谢你的提议 但我能控制住局面 |
[21:48] | – Enjoy the performance. – Aye. | -享受表演吧 -是 |
[22:04] | He comes… | 他来了 |
[24:19] | Your skin is so soft. | 你的皮肤好柔软 |
[24:28] | You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最美丽的女人 |
[25:15] | I’ve wanted this for so long. | 我想要这样很久了 |
[25:18] | If I take you now, it’s for always. | 如果我现在要了你 你永远都是我的人了 |
[25:22] | Yes… | 是的 |
[25:25] | Yes, please. | 是的 拜托你 |
[26:05] | Feel my heart. | 摸摸我的心 |
[26:08] | Tell me if it stops. | 告诉我它停跳没有 |
[26:38] | – What? – Just… | -什么 -只是 |
[26:42] | I want to make this last. | 我想让它持续下去 |
[27:02] | I’ve been wondering for a while… | 我想了有一阵了 |
[27:04] | what color your hair is down here. | 你下面的毛发是什么颜色 |
[27:10] | – It’s– – Shh, shh. | -是 -别说话 |
[27:14] | I’m gonna find out for myself. | 我要自己去弄明白 |
[27:27] | – And what’s that name– – What splendid robes. | -那个名字是 -多好的袍子 |
[27:30] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[27:31] | Ambient air, and weary gracious heaven | 外面的空气 令人疲倦的天堂 |
[27:34] | with ceaseless bellows? | 无止境的嚎叫 |
[27:35] | Your ceaseless bellowings. | 你的无止境的嚎叫 |
[27:38] | Vardanes sounds with equal harmony, | 平等和谐的文达尼斯之声 |
[27:41] | and suits as well the loud repeated shouts of noisy joy. | 很符合吵闹的欢声笑语的氛围 |
[27:45] | Can he bid Chaos Nature’s rule dissolve? | 他能让混乱的自然规律消失吗 |
[27:49] | I know what’s going to happen. | 我知道会发生什么 |
[27:49] | Can he deprive mankind of light and day, | 他能否剥夺人类的光明 |
[27:53] | and turn the seasons from their destined course? | 他能将注定的季节也变了吗 |
[27:56] | – Such poetry. – What poetry? | -好诗 -什么诗 |
[27:57] | Say, can he do all this and be a god? | 这些他全都能做到而且成为上帝吗 |
[28:27] | Patience, lads. | 孩子们 要耐心 |
[28:38] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[28:41] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[28:43] | Was it all right? Did I do it right? | 这样可以吗 我做的对吗 |
[28:46] | Oh, God… | 上帝 |
[28:50] | – It was all right, then? – Christ, yes. | -那就是对的了 -天哪 当然 |
[28:54] | What could possibly make you think otherwise? | 你怎么会觉得不对呢 |
[28:57] | Well, you didn’t say anything. | 你什么都没说 |
[28:59] | You just lay there like someone had hit you over the head. | 就躺在那里 好像被人打了头昏过去 |
[29:04] | I thought maybe you were disappointed. | 我以为你可能很失望 |
[29:06] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[29:09] | God, no. | 天哪 绝对没有 |
[29:11] | Behaving as though you’ve had your spinal column removed is… | 我之所以好像脊柱被抽走般瘫在这里 就是 |
[29:16] | A fair indication of male satisfaction. | 男人欲仙欲死的表现 |
[29:26] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[29:28] | Of course… | 当然 |
[29:30] | husband. | 丈夫 |
[29:32] | Did it hurt? The first time? | 疼吗 第一次 |
[29:35] | Yes… | 疼 |
[29:38] | but I liked it. | 但我喜欢 |
[29:46] | Oh, when I thought of our wedding night, | 我原来想象的新婚之夜 |
[29:48] | I always pictured… | 总会想起 |
[29:50] | clean sheets, champagne, | 干净的床单 香槟 |
[29:55] | a bed. | 一张床 |
[29:59] | I have those things. | 那些我都有 |
[30:04] | Not this. | 没想到这个 |
[30:18] | I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy. | 我没想到会这么快乐 |
[30:37] | Bree… | 布丽 |
[30:48] | What dares he, Vardanes dares not? | 什么事他敢做 而文达尼斯不敢的 |
[30:51] | Blush not, noble prince. | 尊贵的王子 别脸红 |
[30:53] | Have pity. | 要有同情心 |
[30:55] | I’d loud proclaim the merit of Vardanes. | 我要大声讲出文达尼斯的优点 |
[30:58] | Brother, my soul endures him not, | 兄弟 我的灵魂再也忍受不了他了 |
[31:01] | and he’s the bane of all my hopes of greatness. | 他毁了我所有变伟大的希望 |
[31:05] | Artless verse. | 朴实的诗句 |
[31:07] | No rhyme intended. | 没有故意押韵 |
[31:08] | Like the sun, he rules the day, | 好像太阳 他掌管时光 |
[31:12] | and like the night’s pale queen… | 好像夜晚的苍白女王 |
[31:14] | My fainter beams are lost when he appears. | 他出现的时候 我父亲失去了光亮 |
[31:18] | And this because he came into the world | 因为他所踏入的这个世界 |
[31:19] | a moon or two before me. | 我面前有一个或两个月亮 |
[31:21] | What’s the difference? | 有什么不同的 |
[31:24] | Christ, forgive me. | 上帝 原谅我 |
[31:26] | This man needs a surgeon! | 这个人需要外科医生 |
[31:27] | Colonel, please help me. | 上校 请帮帮我 |
[31:29] | Apologies, ladies and gentlemen. | 抱歉 女士们先生们 |
[31:31] | Uh, players, I’m sorry. This–this man is in distress. | 各位 很抱歉 他很痛苦 |
[31:34] | This man is dying! Is there a surgeon present? | 他快要死了 有医生能救救他吗 |
[31:35] | – Here. – Well, my wife is a surgeon, Your Excellency. | -这里 -我妻子是外科医生 大人 |
[31:38] | You said she was a healer. | 你说她是个医生 |
[31:38] | I mean, herbs and potions are one thing, but this– | 草药和药剂是一回事 但是这手术 |
[31:40] | Bring him into the lobby. Lay him flat on his back. | 把他带到大厅 让他平躺着 |
[31:43] | – Now, please. – Yes, mistress. | -就现在 拜托了 -遵命 夫人 |
[31:44] | – Now! Now! – I’m sorry. | -马上 -抱歉 |
[31:48] | What on Earth is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:50] | I havena killed the man, have I? | 我没有杀人吧 |
[31:51] | No, if he’s suffering from what I think he is, | 如果他正在遭受我预想的情况 |
[31:53] | you may have just saved his life by forcing me to operate. | 你迫使我给他做手术 可能是救了他的命 |
[31:55] | Governor Tryon is gonna arrest | 州长泰伦今晚 |
[31:57] | a gang of Regulators tonight, here in Wilmington. | 要在威明顿逮捕一群监管者 |
[31:59] | – Murtagh’s among them. – Arrest them for what? | -其中有穆塔夫 -为什么逮捕他们 |
[32:01] | Robbery–a hanging offense. | 抢劫 滔天大罪 |
[32:03] | I must go warn Murtagh, but Tryon canna ken I’ve gone. | 我得去警告穆塔夫 但泰伦不能知道我走了 |
[32:05] | Will ye keep him occupied? | 你能缠住他吗 |
[32:07] | I’ll buy you as much time as I can, | 我尽可能给你争取时间 |
[32:09] | but be careful. | 但是小心 |
[32:19] | Inguinal hernia. | 腹股沟疝气 |
[32:21] | His intestines have moved and the blood flow may be cut off. | 他的肠子移位了 血流可能被阻隔了 |
[32:24] | I need to operate immediately. | 我得立刻进行手术 |
[32:26] | You, go behind the stage and find me a needle and thread. | 您去后台给我找一副针线 |
[32:29] | And you, sir, go next door and fetch me a small, sharp knife, | 这位先生 去隔壁给我拿一把锋利的小刀 |
[32:32] | some liquor, and some linens– lots of linens. | 一些酒 一些亚麻布 大量亚麻布 |
[32:35] | Frohock, for God’s sake, find us a surgeon. | 褔劳豪克 看在老天的分上 去找个外科医生 |
[32:36] | I am a surgeon, Your Excellency, | 我就是外科医生 大人 |
[32:38] | and it cannot wait. | 这等不了了 |
[32:40] | Now, if you would be so kind as to assist me… | 如果您能好心帮我的话 |
[32:42] | Should we not undertake this somewhere more private? | 我们不应该在更私密的地方做手术吗 |
[32:44] | We’ll have him carried to the inn. | 我们叫人把他搬去客栈 |
[32:45] | If I don’t act quickly, this man will die. | 如果我不赶快动手术 这人会死 |
[32:51] | Mr. Fanning, I need you to take a long drink | 范宁先生 你喝一大口酒吧 |
[32:55] | and hope that it knocks you unconscious. | 希望这能让你人事不省 |
[33:01] | How is the patient? | 病人怎么样 |
[33:04] | Uh, my wife will do her best to help him. | 我妻子会尽力治疗她 |
[33:09] | – She’s very skilled. – Excellent news. | -她医术高超 -好消息 |
[33:12] | – Ye’re leaving? – We are indeed. | -你们要走吗 -是的 |
[33:14] | What a lugubrious performance. | 真是悲惨啊 |
[33:16] | You are leaving as well? | 你也要走吗 |
[33:19] | Well, I must… fetch my wife’s surgical tools | 我要回家 去给我妻子 |
[33:21] | from our residence. | 拿手术工具 |
[33:26] | May we offer you transport? | 需要我们载你一程吗 |
[33:30] | Aye. | 好啊 |
[33:34] | Here you are, mistress. I brought you this as well. | 我来了 夫人 我还给你拿了这个 |
[33:37] | Thank you. Put them down. | 谢谢 放下吧 |
[33:39] | No, we don’t need more rum. It’s already taken effect. | 我们不需要更多朗姆酒 那已经开始生效了 |
[33:41] | – He looks so pale. – He’s at death’s door. | -他看起来好苍白 -他性命垂危 |
[33:44] | Where is the needle and thread? | 针线在哪里 |
[33:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:55] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[33:56] | I’m cleaning the area | 我在给 |
[33:59] | where I’m going to make an incision. | 要割开的地方消毒 |
[34:01] | I need four men to hold down his arms and legs | 我需要四个人按住他的双臂和双腿 |
[34:04] | and keep him still while I work. | 在我手术时让他保持不动 |
[34:06] | The rum can only do so much. | 朗姆酒只能做到这样 |
[34:08] | He’s likely to come in and out of consciousness with pain. | 他可能因疼痛而清醒和昏迷 |
[34:12] | I can’t do this without your help. | 没有您的帮助 我做不到 |
[34:16] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[34:24] | You’re his colleague, Your Excellency. | 您是他的同事 大人 |
[34:26] | If he wakes, it would do him good | 如果他醒来了 看到一张友好的面孔 |
[34:28] | to see a friendly face to keep him calm. | 让他保持平静 这对他有好处 |
[34:31] | You have a kerchief? | 您有方巾吗 |
[34:32] | Um, yes. | 有 |
[34:34] | Well, if he wakes, let him bite down on it. | 如果他醒了 就让他咬住 |
[34:53] | Whoa there, now. | 停 |
[35:00] | I, uh, I’ll borrow a horse onwards from here. | 我要去借一匹马继续前进 |
[35:03] | Thank ye for aiding a fellow soldier. | 感谢你们帮助战友 |
[35:05] | Is there a war I’m not aware of? | 有什么我不知道的战争吗 |
[35:07] | Aye. Aye, there is, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[35:22] | Hold him steady. | 按住他 |
[35:38] | There. | 好了 |
[35:47] | You must keep calm, Mr. Fanning. | 您必须保持冷静 范宁先生 |
[35:58] | Governor Tryon, talk to him. Distract him from the pain. | 泰伦州长 跟他说话 转移他的疼痛 |
[36:03] | Now, if you lie still, Fanning, | 如果你躺好 范宁 |
[36:05] | when all this is over, | 这一切结束后 |
[36:07] | I’ll dip my hands into the treasury | 我会把手伸进国库 |
[36:08] | and have a house built for you | 给你建一栋房子 |
[36:10] | with the finest brick exterior you’ve ever laid your eyes upon. | 有你见过的最好的外部砖墙 |
[36:14] | Impenetrable as a fortress, | 如堡垒般牢不可破 |
[36:17] | – safe from those insurgent mobs. – All right. | -远离那些叛乱暴徒 -好 |
[36:18] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[36:31] | Well done, Governor. | 做得好 州长 |
[36:33] | I must admit that was all rather exciting. | 我得承认 这一切相当令人兴奋 |
[36:36] | He, uh, | 他 |
[36:37] | he won’t remember what I said, will he? | 他不会记得我说过什么 对吧 |
[36:39] | Make way. Let me through. | 让开 让我过去 |
[36:47] | What hath hell wrought? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[36:51] | I’ve just begun to close the opening. | 我刚开始缝合切口 |
[36:54] | You’ve butchered him, madam. | 你屠杀了他 夫人 |
[36:56] | All he needed was tobacco smoke up through the rear. | 他只需要烟草熏一熏 |
[37:00] | No need of you. | 不需要你了 |
[37:01] | The lady has it in hand. | 一切尽在夫人掌握之中 |
[37:32] | Stop! Will you stop? | 停下 能停下吗 |
[37:44] | Let’s take our money back. | 我们拿回钱吧 |
[38:19] | Finished, madam? | 完了吗 夫人 |
[38:23] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[38:26] | I’ll see him home. | 我送他回家 |
[38:29] | Believe you may have saved his life. | 我想你救了他的命 |
[38:36] | I see now why your husband claims | 我现在明白你丈夫为何说 |
[38:37] | he cannot live without you in the wilderness. | 在野外 没了你他就不能活了 |
[38:45] | You certainly left that to the last moment. | 你真是拖到了最后时刻啊 |
[38:49] | He didna seem to notice. | 他似乎没注意 |
[38:54] | Did you manage to reach Murtagh in time? | 你及时联系到穆塔夫了吗 |
[38:56] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[39:00] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[39:02] | Oh, it’s cold out. | 外面好冷 |
[39:04] | – What the– – It’s me, Fergus. | -什么 -是我 费格斯 |
[39:06] | The governor knows of your plan | 州长知道了你的计划 |
[39:07] | and intends to have you arrested. | 打算逮捕你 |
[39:11] | Fergus? | 费格斯 |
[39:14] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[39:15] | Milord sent me to warn you– | 老爷派我警告你 |
[39:17] | do not rob the coach. | 别去抢劫马车 |
[39:31] | May I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[39:35] | Apologies, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[39:36] | We’ve had a bottle or two this evening. | 我们今晚喝了一两瓶酒 |
[39:39] | I thought you might tell us if this is the road to Wilmington. | 请问这是否是去威明顿的路 |
[39:43] | Aye, it is. | 是的 |
[39:46] | You must be on your way. | 你们快走吧 |
[39:48] | It’s not wise to linger on these roads at night. | 晚上在路上逗留是不明智的 |
[39:50] | Ah, we’ll– we’ll be doing just that. | 我们这就走 |
[39:53] | Be well, sir. Thanks. | 保重 先生 谢谢 |
[39:55] | Appreciate it. Come on, come on. | 谢谢 走吧 |
[39:57] | Up here. | 这里 |
[39:58] | Have a good night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[40:03] | We’ve been found out. | 我们已经被发现了 |
[40:05] | Come on. Clear out. | 走 散了吧 |
[40:16] | You have a spy in your camp. | 你的阵营里有个间谍 |
[40:20] | I suppose I must. | 我想是吧 |
[40:24] | My godson couldn’t be troubled to come here | 我的教子懒得过来 |
[40:26] | and tell me himself, eh? | 亲自告诉我啊 |
[40:28] | He is at the theater. | 他在剧院 |
[40:31] | The theater? | 剧院 |
[40:34] | Just as well. | 无妨 |
[40:36] | There’s no other man I’d rather see. | 我也不想见别人了 |
[40:45] | We should start looking for gems | 帮助你父母后 我们应该开始 |
[40:47] | to get back through the stones after we help your parents. | 寻找宝石 从石巨石穿越回来 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:52] | It’s just so frustrating not knowing | 不知道火灾的确切日期 |
[40:54] | the exact date of the fire. | 真是令人沮丧 |
[40:56] | I know I have time. I just don’t know how much. | 我知道我有时间 我只是不知道有多少时间 |
[41:01] | I could kill that printer. | 真想杀了那个印刷工 |
[41:04] | When I met him, I was tempted to tell him off, but… | 我见到他时 好想斥责他 但是 |
[41:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[41:09] | The printer who smudged the date. | 弄脏日期的印刷工 |
[41:12] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:19] | I just told you about the obituary today. | 我今天才跟你说了讣告的事 |
[41:22] | How could you have known about the smudged date | 你怎么知道弄脏的日期 |
[41:24] | or who the printer was? | 或者印刷工是谁 |
[41:26] | Unless y… | 除非你 |
[41:32] | Unless you already knew. | 除非你已经知道了 |
[41:39] | Don’t be angry, | 别生气 |
[41:41] | but I did know. | 但我的确知道 |
[41:44] | I found the same obituary. | 我找到了同一张讣告 |
[41:49] | After I left? | 在我走之后吗 |
[41:52] | No. Before. | 不 是在之前 |
[41:57] | – And you didn’t tell me? – I almost did. | -你没告诉我吗 -我差点说了 |
[42:00] | But… | 但是 |
[42:03] | You were so happy when I told you | 当我告诉你 你父母找到彼此后 |
[42:04] | that your parents found each other. | 你是那么的开心 |
[42:05] | I couldn’t bear making you sad again. | 我无法忍受又让你伤心 |
[42:08] | You found out my mother died, | 你发现我妈妈去世了 |
[42:09] | and you didn’t think that I should know that? | 你不觉得我该知道吗 |
[42:11] | At first, I did. | 一开始是的 |
[42:13] | I wanted to tell ye. | 我想告诉你 |
[42:15] | Brianna… | 布丽安娜 |
[42:18] | there was no point breaking your heart. | 没必要伤你的心 |
[42:22] | Even Fiona agreed– | 就连费欧娜也同意了 |
[42:23] | Fiona? | 费欧娜 |
[42:26] | You talked to Fiona about this? | 你跟费欧娜说了这事吗 |
[42:29] | About my mother and time travel? | 说了我妈妈和穿越的事 |
[42:32] | That’s how I found the obituary. | 我就是这样看到讣告的 |
[42:34] | Fiona had it, or her granny did. | 那是费欧娜的 或者是她祖母的 |
[42:36] | She was a caller for the dancers at Craigh na Dun. | 她是克雷尼顿的领舞者 |
[42:38] | Fiona already knew about time travel, | 费欧娜已经知道穿越的事了 |
[42:41] | and she agreed that if I told you about the fire, | 她也同意 如果我告诉你火灾的事 |
[42:43] | it would do more harm than good. | 这样做弊大于利 |
[42:45] | Oh, she did, did she? | 她也同意啊 |
[42:48] | She’s the one you consulted about this and not me? | 这件事你咨询了她 而不是我吗 |
[42:51] | And then the two of you decided | 然后你俩决定 |
[42:52] | that I shouldn’t know that my own mother was dead? | 我不该知道我妈妈去世了 |
[42:55] | She was already dead. | 她已经去世了 |
[42:58] | You knew she was dead. She’s been dead for 200 years. | 你知道的 她去世200年了 |
[43:01] | What could you do? | 你能做什么 |
[43:04] | This. | 回来 |
[43:05] | Roger, I could do this. | 罗杰 我能回来 |
[43:11] | But you didn’t want me to. | 但你不想让我来 |
[43:12] | Brianna, we have this gift, | 布丽安娜 我们拥有这件礼物 |
[43:15] | but we cannot be the arbiters of who lives and who dies, | 但我们不能仲裁谁生谁死 |
[43:19] | or we’d save all our loved ones. | 否则我们会拯救所有的爱人 |
[43:21] | That was my decision to make. | 那决定只能我来做 |
[43:24] | I would never have done that to you, Roger. | 我绝对不会这样对你 罗杰 |
[43:26] | How dare you take that choice away from me? | 你怎么敢剥夺我的选择权 |
[43:28] | I didn’t want to break your heart! | 我不想伤你的心 |
[43:30] | No, you wanted me to be happy so I’d marry you. | 不 你希望我开心 这样我就会嫁给你 |
[43:33] | Yes! Yes. | 是的 |
[43:36] | Pardon me for wanting you to be my wife, | 抱歉 我想让你当我妻子 |
[43:40] | which, by the way, you are now, | 顺便说一句 你是我妻子了 |
[43:42] | so maybe it’s time you listened to me. | 所以也许你该听我的话了 |
[43:44] | What? | 什么 |
[43:45] | I’m your wife, so now I have to do what you say? | 我是你妻子 所以现在我得听你的话了 |
[43:48] | Is that how it’s gonna be? | 是这样吗 |
[43:49] | You make all of my decisions for me | 你为我做所有决定 |
[43:51] | so I don’t have to worry my pretty little head? | 这样我漂亮的小脑袋就不用担心了 |
[43:53] | You’re twisting my words. | 你曲解了我的话 |
[43:55] | I nearly died coming after you! | 我跟你而来差点死掉 |
[43:57] | Well, I didn’t ask you to come. | 我又没让你来 |
[43:59] | Oh, that’s right. You just left. | 没错 你直接走了 |
[44:00] | You left without saying a word– | 一句话也没说 |
[44:01] | just a note I was supposed to receive a year later, | 就留下了一封我本该在一年后收到的信 |
[44:06] | after ye’d died or got stuck. | 在你可能死掉或者被困在过去之后 |
[44:10] | – Maybe I should just go back. – Maybe you should. | -也许我该回去 -也许是的 |
[44:16] | Is that what you want? | 你想这样吗 |
[44:18] | For me to leave and return through the stones? | 让我离开 从巨石穿越回去 |
[44:22] | Turns out Lizzie and I do pretty well on our own. | 丽兹和我也过得挺好 |
[44:24] | Brianna, | 布丽安娜 |
[44:26] | you told me about your last words to your father | 你跟我说了你对你爸爸说的最后的话 |
[44:30] | and how you’ve never forgiven yourself | 你从未原谅过自己 |
[44:31] | for leaving him like that– | 那样离开他 |
[44:32] | Don’t you dare bring my father into this. | 你敢把我爸爸扯进来 |
[44:35] | It’s the same thing. Can’t you see that? | 这是一样的 你看不出来吗 |
[44:37] | Right when it matters, you’re pushing me away. | 在重要的时候 你把我推开了 |
[44:39] | Screw you! I was just a kid. | 去你的 我当时只是个孩子 |
[44:41] | Well, you know what? You still are. | 知道吗 你现在还是 |
[44:44] | You’re acting like a child. | 你表现得像是个孩子 |
[44:49] | Maybe this was a mistake. | 也许这是个错误 |
[44:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[44:53] | If you really believe that, then you should go. | 如果你真的那样想 那你该走 |
[45:01] | Look me in the eye and tell me, | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[45:03] | because if that’s what you really want… | 因为如果你真的想那样 |
[45:08] | I will go. | 我会走的 |
[45:16] | No one’s stopping you. | 没人拦着你 |
[45:54] | The insurgents must have received word of my plan. | 叛乱分子一定听说了我的计划 |
[45:57] | – Someone alerted them? – Obviously. | -有人提醒了他们吗 -显然 |
[45:59] | I told both of you about it, as well as Fanning | 我跟你俩说了 还有范宁 |
[46:02] | and Colonel Washington, but… | 华盛顿上校 但是 |
[46:04] | you were all in my company. | 你们都在我身边 |
[46:08] | No. I saw him leave the play. | 不 我看他离开了剧院 |
[46:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[46:14] | Colonel Washington, Your Excellency. | 华盛顿上校 大人 |
[46:16] | I saw him and his wife putting on their coats | 我去接外科大夫时 |
[46:17] | as I ran to fetch the surgeon. | 看见他和他妻子穿上了外套 |
[46:21] | – The two of them? – Yes. | -他们两个吗 -是的 |
[46:24] | The two of them together. | 他俩一起 |
[46:26] | Never trust a Virginian. | 绝对不要信弗吉尼亚人 |
[46:29] | Washington’s day will come. | 华盛顿的报应会来的 |
[47:22] | Losing your courage, man? | 失去了勇气吗 |
[47:27] | I may have lost 20 shillings, but I still have my soul. | 我是输了20先令 但我依然有灵魂 |
[47:30] | A soul is as rare as hen’s teeth around here. | 在这里 灵魂就像母鸡的牙齿一样稀罕 |
[47:33] | How about something with a little more earthly value, then? | 不如来点更有世俗价值的东西 |
[47:37] | You’ll need a lot of luck to pull this one off, Bonnet. | 你需要很大的运气才能做到 邦内特 |
[47:41] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[47:48] | Blow on it, will ye, darlin’? | 吹口气 好吗 亲爱的 |
[47:54] | Perhaps ye’ll change my luck. | 也许你会帮我转运 |
[48:06] | Where did you get this? | 这是哪里来的 |
[48:08] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问 |
[48:10] | It looks like one my mother had. | 这看起来像我妈妈的东西 |
[48:12] | Does it now? | 是吗 |
[48:18] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[48:21] | It’s bad luck to wear the jewelry of the dead. | 戴着死人的珠宝可不吉利 |
[48:24] | I cannot say I’ve noticed that effect myself, | 我自己没注意到这种影响 |
[48:27] | but I can assure you, | 但我可以跟你保证 |
[48:28] | your mother was both alive and well when I left her. | 我离开你母亲时 她还活着 身体很好 |
[48:32] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[48:34] | Afraid I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:36] | My time with the lady was some while ago, | 我跟她见面有一阵子了 |
[48:38] | though pleasant. | 但很愉快 |
[48:42] | But if you’d like to return it to her… | 但如果你想把戒指还给她 |
[48:46] | perhaps an agreement could be reached. | 也许我们能达成协议 |
[48:50] | Fold. | 弃牌 |
[48:51] | – You’ll sell it to me? – Come now. | -你愿意卖给我吗 -来吧 |
[48:54] | I never haggle in public. | 我从不在公共场合讨价还价 |
[48:58] | This lot will learn my tricks. | 这里的人会学到我的技巧的 |
[49:09] | How much money do you want for it? | 你想要多少钱 |
[49:13] | I’ve enough money. | 我有足够的钱 |
[49:24] | Well, perhaps you could earn it. | 也许你能赢得它 |
[49:27] | I think you’ve mistaken me. I– | 我觉得你弄错了 我 |
[49:29] | Oh, no, I think you’ve mistaken me. | 不 我想你弄错了 |
[49:30] | No! Please, just let me go. Please– | 不 拜托 让我走 |
[49:36] | – You want to play games, do you? – No! No! | -你想玩游戏 是吗 -不 |
[49:41] | Somebody! | 来人 |
[49:46] | Somebody, please! | 快来人 |
[49:49] | – Two pairs. – Fold. | -两对 -弃牌 |
[49:51] | Get off of me! | 别碰我 |
[49:52] | Q Queen high. | |
[49:56] | Somebody help me! | 快来人帮我 |
[49:59] | Please, somebody help me! | 拜托 来人帮我 |
[50:06] | Pair. | 一对 |
[50:42] | I’ve had livelier rides. | 我干过更刺激的女人 |
[50:48] | You know… | 要知道 |
[50:50] | I thought ye might’ve been a virgin… | 我还以为你是处女 |
[50:55] | But that wasn’t your first time, was it? | 但这不是你的第一次 对吧 |
[51:27] | Forgot something, didn’t you? | 你忘了东西吧 |
[51:36] | I pay for my pleasures. | 我为我的快乐付出代价 |
[51:39] | I’m an honest man for a pirate. | 我是一个诚实的海盗 |
[51:57] | If you find your mother, | 如果你找到了你母亲 |
[52:00] | give her my regards. | 代我向她问好 |