| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | You found your penicillin. | 你找到你的青霉素了 | 
| [00:07] | No woman speaks to me like that. | 没有女人能这样跟我说话 | 
| [00:10] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 | 
| [00:13] | Don’t! | 不要 | 
| [00:15] | Roger, you spoke. | 罗杰 你说话了 | 
| [00:17] | Whether ye’re there to hear | 无论你在不在听 | 
| [00:18] | or even if my voice isn’t able, | 就算我无法发出声音 | 
| [00:20] | I’ll always sing for you. | 我会一直为你唱歌 | 
| [00:22] | My husband’s whiskey venture… | 我丈夫的威士忌生意 | 
| [00:24] | Well, it’s barely breaking even. | 刚能收支平衡 | 
| [00:27] | But a partner with the right connections… | 但如果有个有关系的合作伙伴 | 
| [00:30] | Mr. Bonnet will be personally meeting Mr. Alexander Malcolm, | 邦内特先生将亲自会见亚历山大·马尔科姆先生 | 
| [00:34] | purveyor of the finest whiskey in the Carolinas. | 卡罗来纳州最好的威士忌酒商 | 
| [00:37] | Your men left because you betrayed their trust. | 你的人走了 是因为你背叛了他们的信任 | 
| [00:40] | I made you a captain without time to prepare you | 我任命你当队长 但却没时间让你做好准备 | 
| [00:42] | or teach you what the word meant. | 或者告诉你这个词语的含义 | 
| [00:44] | He doesn’t have any faith in me. | 他根本就不信任我 | 
| [02:26] | Well, the heartbeat sounds strong. | 心跳听起来很有力 | 
| [02:36] | And baby’s in a perfect position. | 胎位也很正 | 
| [02:38] | Any day now. | 随时会出生 | 
| [02:40] | You know, after two, | 生完两胎后 | 
| [02:41] | you could probably deliver this baby all by yourself. | 你估计都能自己接生这个孩子了 | 
| [02:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [02:47] | It does make me feel better that ye’ll be here. | 到时有你会陪着我 的确让我放心许多 | 
| [02:53] | Not so much as my physician, but to share it with me… | 不是作为我的医师 而是和我分享… | 
| [02:58] | as a… | 就像… | 
| [03:01] | As my ma. | 就像我妈妈一样 | 
| [03:11] | Time is marked and measured in different ways. | 时间是以不同的方式来标记和衡量的 | 
| [03:17] | The colors of our lives were changing. | 我们生活的色彩在改变 | 
| [03:21] | The vibrant greens of summer faded | 夏日的蓬勃绿意褪去 | 
| [03:23] | beneath the ever-varied canvas of sky, | 在变幻莫测的天空画布之下 | 
| [03:27] | replaced by the russet tones of autumn, | 被秋日的枯黄色调取代 | 
| [03:30] | brown hues of harvest, | 金黄的收成 | 
| [03:32] | and blue-violet shades of indigo dye. | 紫罗兰的靛青染料 | 
| [04:01] | Dada. | 爸爸 | 
| [04:04] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [04:06] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么事 | 
| [04:08] | Oh, something stung me. | 有东西刺痛我了 | 
| [04:13] | Mm, nasty sting you got there. | 你那根”刺”好凶恶 | 
| [04:16] | Want me to blow on it? | 想要我对它吹气吗 | 
| [04:17] | Ye are a sadist. | 你真是施虐狂 | 
| [04:22] | You must get it from your father. | 一定是学你爸的 | 
| [04:25] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [04:30] | What’s this new word? | 怎么会说这个新词 | 
| [04:32] | Must have got that from his father. | 一定是学他爸的 | 
| [04:36] | Breakfast? | 吃早饭吗 | 
| [04:38] | Mm, yes, please. | 好 谢了 | 
| [04:40] | Eggs, please. | 我想吃蛋 | 
| [04:42] | And then I think Jemmy | 吃完早饭后 | 
| [04:43] | should go and see Lizzie after breakfast. | 吉米该去看看丽兹 | 
| [04:46] | Bree! | 布丽 | 
| [04:47] | Roger Mac, ye there? | 罗杰·麦克 你们在屋里吗 | 
| [04:49] | Where else would we be? | 不然还会在哪里 | 
| [04:52] | Coming! | 来了 | 
| [04:56] | Move yourselves. | 动作快点 | 
| [04:58] | No. | 不行 | 
| [05:07] | – Come in. – No time to be lazin’ about. | -进来 -没时间赖床了 | 
| [05:09] | Josiah’s seen signs of game west of the… | 约书亚看到了动物的踪迹 就在… | 
| [05:13] | Ridge. | 山脊西边 | 
| [05:18] | Uh, meat is meat, see us through the winter. | 肉总归是肉 能帮我们熬过冬天 | 
| [05:24] | Could do with a good marksman. | 需要一个神射手 | 
| [05:29] | Um, I’m supposed to be helping dye the cloth today, | 我答应了今天要帮忙染衣服 | 
| [05:31] | and I have been really looking forward to it. | 而且我很期待 | 
| [05:34] | Roger will go with you. | 罗杰会跟你去 | 
| [05:40] | If ye’re willing, Roger Mac, | 如果你愿意的话 罗杰·麦克 | 
| [05:42] | I need able-bodied men, and… | 我需要强壮的人手 | 
| [05:45] | able-bodied ye are. | 你就挺身强身壮 | 
| [05:49] | I’ll wait outside. | 我在外面等你 | 
| [06:21] | There. | 那里 | 
| [06:23] | Yeah, very good, lad. | 很好 小伙子 | 
| [06:29] | ‘Tis no elk. | 这不是麋鹿 | 
| [06:30] | They have very tall antlers. | 它们有硕大的犄角 | 
| [06:34] | How will it be, Colonel? | 我们怎么做 上校 | 
| [06:35] | Well, the wind’s blowing from the west. | 风从西边吹来 | 
| [06:38] | We’ll make our way down to the bottom of the slope | 我们绕到山坡底下 | 
| [06:40] | so they willna catch our scent. | 就不会被它们闻到气味 | 
| [06:42] | Spread out. | 分头行动 | 
| [06:44] | Roger Mac and I will come from behind and drive them toward ye. | 我和罗杰·麦克会从后方出击 把它们赶向你们 | 
| [06:48] | We’ll take what we can. | 能猎几只就猎几只 | 
| [06:49] | Bring the horses. Do what ye must. | 带上马 做你们该做的 | 
| [06:52] | We’ll meet back at the Ridge at the end of the day. | 我们傍晚回山脊会合 | 
| [06:54] | Very good. | 很好 | 
| [07:11] | I’m no great tracker, | 我不擅长追踪 | 
| [07:13] | but I’ve stepped in enough of these | 但我踩到过很多次这些 | 
| [07:14] | to know a cow pat when I see one. | 我能认出这是牛粪堆 | 
| [07:16] | I hope we’re not hunting cows. | 希望我们不是要猎牛 | 
| [07:18] | I’ll be damned. | 好极了 | 
| [07:21] | Only three cows on the Ridge. It’s not one of them. | 山脊那里只有三头牛 这头牛不在其中 | 
| [07:23] | It’s still warm. | 还有温度 | 
| [07:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [08:00] | Go. I must reload. | 追上去 我要装弹 | 
| [08:29] | A snake. | 有蛇 | 
| [08:32] | Wee bugger bit me on the leg. | 这该死的蛇咬了我的腿 | 
| [08:36] | Come and sit down. Let’s have a look. | 快坐下 看看伤口 | 
| [08:42] | Where is it? | 伤在哪里 | 
| [08:52] | I think it’s venomous. | 像是毒蛇 | 
| [08:55] | I’ll have to cut it, | 我必须切开伤口 | 
| [08:56] | drain the poison by sucking it out. | 把毒液吸出来 | 
| [09:01] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [09:03] | Claire does this | 克莱尔通常 | 
| [09:05] | before she sets herself to cut someone. | 在切开伤口前会这样做 | 
| [09:14] | All right, go on, then. | 好了 可以继续了 | 
| [09:26] | Again. Quick, for God’s sake. | 再来一次 看在上帝的份上 快一点 | 
| [09:42] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [09:43] | Ye’ll drain me dry. | 你要把我的血吸干了 | 
| [09:56] | I’ve made more of a mess than the snake did. | 我弄得比蛇咬的还血腥 | 
| [10:05] | There’s no sign of anyone. | 看不到任何人 | 
| [10:06] | Can ye walk? | 你能不能走路 | 
| [10:18] | Go find the others. | 去找其他人 | 
| [10:49] | ‘Tis a good day for dyeing. | 今天很适合染色[音同赴死] | 
| [10:52] | I hope you mean the cloth, Lizzie. | 我希望你指的是染布 丽兹 | 
| [10:54] | – It sounds so ominous. – Aye. | -听起来真不吉利 -没错 | 
| [11:04] | Did you always know you wanted to be a doctor? | 你之前是不是一直清楚自己想成为医生 | 
| [11:08] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:09] | Never really allowed myself to dream of such a career. | 我之前从未真正允许自己梦想能从事这个行业 | 
| [11:13] | It wasn’t easily available to women when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候 女人要当医生并不容易 | 
| [11:17] | And then being a nurse, | 之后成为了护士 | 
| [11:18] | that was about as much as I could have hoped for. | 差不多满足了我有限的期望 | 
| [11:20] | You seemed pretty single-minded about it later on, though. | 但之后你似乎一心一意想成为医生 | 
| [11:24] | Well, I had to be determined. | 我必须得下定决心 | 
| [11:26] | No one was going to open the door for me. | 没有人能为我开启这扇大门 | 
| [11:30] | But if you’re lucky enough | 但如果你足够幸运 | 
| [11:32] | to know what it is that you’re meant to be… | 能知晓什么是你命中注定的事业… | 
| [11:33] | What if you don’t know? | 万一你不知道呢 | 
| [11:35] | Or if you do know, but you just can’t do it? | 又或者你知道 但无法实现 | 
| [11:41] | Well, for most people… | 对大部分人而言 | 
| [11:43] | life as they find it is often the life they lead. | 他们经历的人生通常便是他们前行的方向 | 
| [11:49] | Now, is this about Roger… | 这场对话 是关于罗杰 | 
| [11:52] | or you? | 还是关于你 | 
| [11:54] | Both. | 都是 | 
| [11:55] | We talked about maybe teaching here at the Ridge. | 我们讨论过可以在山脊这里教书 | 
| [11:59] | It just made me think | 这让我思考 | 
| [11:59] | about how I can’t apply my calling here. | 我无法在这里完成我的使命 | 
| [12:03] | Oh, sometimes it’s doctor, healer, a witch… | 有时候 你的使命是医生 是医师 是女巫 | 
| [12:09] | But I’m not afraid of what they call me, | 无论他们怎么称呼我 我都不害怕 | 
| [12:11] | ’cause that’s what I was born to be | 因为这是我注定的使命 | 
| [12:14] | and will be till I die. | 至死不渝 | 
| [12:18] | Uh, if I were to lose you… | 如果有一天我会失去你 | 
| [12:21] | or Jamie, I would never be quite whole. | 或者杰米 我都将不再完整 | 
| [12:26] | But I would always have that left. | 但我的使命将一直陪伴着我 | 
| [12:30] | You’re an engineer, Bree. | 你是一名工程师 布丽 | 
| [12:33] | And whatever it is they call that here… | 无论这个时代这里的人怎么称呼这个职业 | 
| [12:36] | you just have to find a way to be that. | 你只需要找到成为工程师的方法 | 
| [12:42] | And what about Da? Does he know what he is? | 那爸呢 他知不知道他的使命 | 
| [12:45] | Oh, he knows. | 他知道的 | 
| [12:47] | A laird? Is that what you call him? | 领主 是这么叫的吗 | 
| [12:49] | Is he content with that? | 他对此满意吗 | 
| [12:52] | A laird, a husband, father… | 领主 丈夫 父亲 | 
| [12:57] | Those are no small things to be. | 这些都不是能简单完成的小事 | 
| [13:03] | Be patient. | 要有耐心 | 
| [13:05] | If going back to our time isn’t a possibility, | 如果回到我们的时代已不可能 | 
| [13:08] | Roger will find his purpose… | 罗杰会找到他的使命 | 
| [13:12] | And so will you. | 你也会 | 
| [14:39] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 | 
| [14:50] | – How did you do? – No luck. | -怎么样 -没戏 | 
| [14:53] | Nothing at all? | 一点收获都没有 | 
| [14:54] | We followed a small herd of buffalo, | 我们追踪着一小群野牛 | 
| [14:56] | but they moved off more quickly than we thought they might. | 但它们的行动比我们预料得要快 | 
| [15:02] | Did Uncle Jamie manage to find anything on his way back? | 杰米舅舅回来时有没有找到什么 | 
| [15:05] | No, they haven’t returned yet. | 不知道 他们还没有回来 | 
| [15:07] | We thought they were with you. | 我们还以为他们和你们在一起 | 
| [15:09] | How far did you go? | 你们走了多远 | 
| [15:10] | To the other side of the Ridge, near the boundary of your land. | 到了山脊另一头 靠近土地边界 | 
| [15:13] | We got separated in the hunt. | 我们在打猎过程中分开了 | 
| [15:15] | We said we’d meet here come dusk. | 我们约定在黄昏时在这里碰面 | 
| [15:17] | Maybe milord decided to make camp. | 或许老爷决定扎营露宿 | 
| [15:53] | Fair is fair. | 一报还一报 | 
| [16:06] | No sign of the men, then? | 没有看到他们吗 | 
| [16:09] | No. | 没有 | 
| [16:11] | But perhaps they’ll see the smoke from our fire. | 但或许他们会看到我们篝火的烟 | 
| [16:20] | How are ye? | 你怎么样 | 
| [16:22] | Well. | 还好 | 
| [16:26] | Well enough. | 挺好的 | 
| [16:27] | Are ye sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [16:29] | I have pins and needles in my fingers, | 我的手指像针扎一样疼 | 
| [16:31] | and my lips are numb. | 嘴唇也麻了 | 
| [16:43] | Is it usual, d’ye ken? | 你觉得这正常吗 | 
| [16:45] | Have you been drinking too much whiskey? | 你是不是喝太多威士忌了 | 
| [16:48] | No, I thought I might need that more later. | 不 我觉得我等下可能还需要更多 | 
| [16:55] | And what would they do in yer time for a snakebite? | 在你们那个年代 被蛇咬了会怎么办 | 
| [16:58] | They’d inject you with something called antivenom. | 会给你注射一种叫抗蛇毒素的东西 | 
| [17:02] | A venom to battle the venom. | 用毒素对付毒素 | 
| [17:05] | In a way, aye. | 某种方式来说 是的 | 
| [17:07] | Here. | 给 | 
| [17:18] | Get some rest. We’ll leave at first light. | 先休息吧 我们天一亮就走 | 
| [17:42] | – R-Roger? – I’m here. | -罗杰 -我在 | 
| [17:45] | D’ye ken the last rites? | 你会临终祷告吗 | 
| [17:49] | No. | 不会 | 
| [17:52] | Ye won’t be needing them anyway. | 但你也不需要 | 
| [17:53] | Ye’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 | 
| [17:54] | We both read that obituary. | 我们俩都看过那篇讣告 | 
| [17:57] | Aye, I’m to burn in a fire, but… | 是 我死于火中 但是… | 
| [18:00] | I feel I’m… I’m burning up as we speak, Roger Mac. | 我觉得我现在就像烧起来了一样 罗杰·麦克 | 
| [18:05] | I know a prayer for the sick. | 我会为病人祈祷 | 
| [18:08] | And before you ask, no, it’s not in Latin. | 而且我能先回答你 它不是拉丁文的 | 
| [18:13] | Try to get some more rest. | 再多休息一会儿吧 | 
| [18:16] | Roger… | 罗杰 | 
| [18:20] | Ye must kill Stephen Bonnet. | 你一定要杀了斯蒂芬·邦内特 | 
| [18:23] | If I canna, you must do it. | 如果我做不到 你就必须做到 | 
| [18:27] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [18:28] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [18:30] | Brianna overheard you and Lord John talking at the wedding. | 布丽安娜在婚礼上听到了你和约翰大人的谈话 | 
| [18:38] | There’s a man… | 有个男人… | 
| [18:41] | Philip Wylie, indebted to me yet. | 菲利普·威利还欠我的债 | 
| [18:43] | He’s arranged for Bonnet to smuggle my whiskey | 如果邦内特同意见面 他会安排邦内特 | 
| [18:45] | if-if Bonnet agrees to a meeting. | 来走私我的威士忌 | 
| [18:49] | Lord John kens the particulars. | 约翰大人知道详情 | 
| [18:52] | I don’t know if I could take another man’s life… | 我不知道我敢不敢杀人 | 
| [18:56] | Even one who’s done what Bonnet has done. | 哪怕是像邦内特那种人 | 
| [18:58] | Ye must. | 你必须杀 | 
| [19:04] | If I canna do it, ye must. | 如果我做不到 你就必须做到 | 
| [19:07] | Claire told me yer father, | 克莱尔跟我说过你父亲的事 | 
| [19:11] | Jeremiah, fought in the second Great War. | 杰里迈亚 参加过二战 | 
| [19:15] | Ye would have, too, if ye’d been of age. | 如果你在那个年纪 一定也会去 | 
| [19:17] | Aye, I suppose, but that’s different. | 我猜是吧 但那不一样 | 
| [19:23] | When a man is standing there before you, flesh and blood, | 当一个活生生的人站在你面前 有血有肉 | 
| [19:25] | with fear in his eyes… | 眼里充满恐惧… | 
| [19:27] | Bonnet stood before me once. | 邦内特曾站在我面前 | 
| [19:30] | I saved him from his rightful fate at the gallows. | 我从绞架上救下了他的狗命 | 
| [19:34] | He murdered my friend… | 他却杀死我朋友 | 
| [19:36] | attacked my wife… | 攻击我妻子 | 
| [19:41] | And Bree, he… | 还对布丽… | 
| [19:45] | If I hadna done that… | 要是我当初没那么做… | 
| [19:48] | But ye did, and it’s done. Ye can’t change it. | 但你做了 木已成舟 你无法改变 | 
| [19:52] | Perhaps this is my penance. | 或许 这就是我的告解 | 
| [19:55] | Unfortunately for you… | 可惜对你来说 | 
| [19:59] | the son must pay for the sins of the father… | 你这个做儿子的必须偿还我的罪孽 | 
| [20:03] | for my mistakes. | 弥补我的错误 | 
| [20:07] | You must do this. | 你必须去做 | 
| [20:11] | It’s a hell of a time to get philosophical. | 现在可真是谈哲学的好时候 | 
| [20:14] | No time like the present. | 现在是最好的时候 | 
| [20:17] | And ye’re a university professor… | 而且你还是大学教授 | 
| [20:21] | Or so everyone keeps telling me. | 至少大家一直这么说 | 
| [20:35] | If-if I’m to die tonight, Roger Mac… | 如果我死在今晚 罗杰·麦克 | 
| [20:40] | promise me ye’ll look after Claire and the Ridge. | 答应我 你会照顾克莱尔和山脊 | 
| [20:44] | Nonsense. | 胡说 | 
| [20:45] | We don’t have to worry about any of this | 我们不用担心任何这些 | 
| [20:46] | because ye’re going to live. | 因为你会活下来的 | 
| [20:55] | It’s a dangerous path to go down… vengeance. | 复仇是一条危险的路 | 
| [20:59] | Jocasta bequeathed River Run to yer son. | 乔卡丝塔把奔流庄园传给了你儿子 | 
| [21:04] | Bonnet has waged a war on us. | 邦内特已经对我们开战 | 
| [21:07] | We’re defending our family, our beliefs, | 我们是在保卫我们的家庭 信仰 | 
| [21:11] | those that come after us… wee Jemmy. | 还有我们的后代 小吉米 | 
| [21:15] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由相信 | 
| [21:16] | Bonnet will try to claim yer son as his own. | 邦内特会试图夺走你的儿子 | 
| [21:19] | He’ll have witnesses from the tavern | 他会找来酒馆里的目击者 | 
| [21:22] | Bree was willing to lay with him… | 说布丽是为了一枚银戒 | 
| [21:25] | for a silver ring. | 自愿和他同床的 | 
| [21:31] | “But whosoever shall offend those little ones who believe in me, | “凡使这信我的一个小子跌倒的” | 
| [21:36] | better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck | “倒不如把大磨石拴在这人的颈项上” | 
| [21:39] | and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.” | “沉在深海里” | 
| [21:42] | Matthew… Chapter 18, verse 3. | 《马太福音》 第18章第3节 | 
| [21:45] | Verse 6. | 第6节 | 
| [21:53] | Bonnet’s crimes are unforgivable. | 邦内特的罪行不可饶恕 | 
| [21:56] | Better we rid this earth of him, | 我们最好把他斩草除根 | 
| [21:58] | that he may never harm another being. | 让他再也不能为祸他人 | 
| [22:02] | There’s a fine line between a monster and a hero. | 怪物和英雄只有毫厘之隔 | 
| [22:12] | Ye’re here because of yer love for Bree. | 你在这 是因为你爱布丽 | 
| [22:18] | She wouldna be alive | 如果我和克莱尔 | 
| [22:19] | if Claire and I hadna changed things. | 没有改变历史 她不会活着的 | 
| [22:24] | Even though I blamed you for hesitating to come back… | 虽然我怪你犹豫要不要回来… | 
| [22:28] | I’m glad ye’re here. | 但你来了 我很高兴 | 
| [22:31] | I have to have faith the Lord has a plan. | 我得相信上帝自有安排 | 
| [22:34] | If you want me to face Bonnet, | 如果你要我去面对邦内特 | 
| [22:37] | you’re gonna have to teach me to fight. | 那你要教我如何战斗 | 
| [22:40] | Roger Mac… | 罗杰·麦克 | 
| [22:43] | I will… | 我会的 | 
| [22:45] | if I live. | 如果我还活着 | 
| [23:35] | What is this, the bed of Procrustes? | 这算什么 普洛克路斯忒斯之床吗 | 
| [23:35] | 普罗克汝斯忒斯抓住旅人使其躺在铁床上 旅人的个子比床长 则将他截短 比床短者则扯长 | |
| [23:41] | Well, it could be worse… | 说不定更糟… | 
| [23:43] | could be Charon’s boat. | 可能是卡戎的小船[黄泉路] | 
| [23:46] | Ah, if I go to hell, I’m… | 如果我下地狱 我… | 
| [23:49] | glad ye’re coming with me. | 我很高兴你和我一起 | 
| [23:51] | Well, thankfully, you have not lost yer sense of humor. | 幸好你还有幽默感 | 
| [23:56] | God, I’m not even sure what direction I’m going. | 天啊 我都不知道我在往那边走了 | 
| [24:01] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [24:06] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 | 
| [24:08] | Nothing that isna already wrong. | 没有出什么事 | 
| [24:12] | Look up, Roger Mac. | 往上看 罗杰·麦肯 | 
| [24:16] | The wind’s blowing from the west. | 风是从西边吹来的 | 
| [24:18] | Follow it home. | 跟着风回家 | 
| [24:28] | If I die, Claire must leave. | 如果我死了 必须让克莱尔离开 | 
| [24:32] | Send her, make her go. | 把她送走 逼她走 | 
| [24:36] | Ye should all go, | 你们都该走 | 
| [24:38] | if the bairn can pass through the stones. | 如果孩子能通过石头穿越 | 
| [24:41] | It’s not safe you here without me. | 没有我 你们在这里不安全 | 
| [24:46] | Tell Bree I’m glad of her. | 告诉布丽 我为她高兴 | 
| [24:50] | Give my… sword to the bairn. | 把我的剑…给孩子 | 
| [24:55] | And tell Claire I… I meant… | 告诉克莱尔 我…我… | 
| [24:59] | I meant it. | 我是认真的 | 
| [25:10] | Almighty God, out of the depths, I cry to You. | 全能的上帝啊 我从内心呼唤你 | 
| [25:14] | Lord, hear my voice, don’t let this man die. | 上帝啊 请听到我的声音 别让这个人死去 | 
| [25:24] | Lord have mercy. | 求上帝慈悲 | 
| [25:55] | Roger! | 罗杰 | 
| [25:57] | Uncle Jamie! | 杰米舅舅 | 
| [26:02] | Roger! Uncle Jamie! | 罗杰 杰米舅舅 | 
| [26:06] | Roger? | 罗杰 | 
| [26:22] | – Roger! – Hello. | -罗杰 -喂 | 
| [26:32] | Over here! | 这边 | 
| [26:36] | Over here! | 这边 | 
| [26:40] | Uncle Jamie! | 杰米舅舅 | 
| [26:43] | Roger! | 罗杰 | 
| [26:50] | Hiya. Come on. | 这边 来 | 
| [27:13] | Rollo? | 罗洛 | 
| [27:20] | Roger! | 罗杰 | 
| [27:24] | He was bitten by a snake. | 他被一条蛇咬了 | 
| [27:29] | Let’s get him on the horse. | 先把他搬到马上 | 
| [27:37] | I’ve never seen anything like it before. | 我从来没见过这样的伤口 | 
| [27:41] | Dinna tell me ye don’t have snakes in yer time. | 别告诉我你那个时代没有蛇 | 
| [27:45] | Yes, but… | 有 但是… | 
| [27:46] | you wouldn’t usually call a surgeon about a snakebite. | 你被蛇咬了以后也不会找外科医生 | 
| [27:50] | The closest thing I’ve come to is… | 我见过最接近这种伤口的是… | 
| [27:53] | when a man got bitten by a king cobra, | 有一个人被眼镜蛇咬了 | 
| [27:55] | my friend invited me to watch the autopsy. | 我朋友邀请我去看解剖 | 
| [27:58] | Autopsy? | 解剖 | 
| [28:00] | What ye did to Leith Farrish? | 就是你对丽斯·法拉什做的事吗 | 
| [28:05] | You like you’ve been roasted over a spit. | 你看上好像被放在火上烤了似的 | 
| [28:07] | You should work on your bedside manner, Sassenach. | 你该注意对病人的态度 英格兰人 | 
| [28:10] | Bree… | 布丽 | 
| [28:12] | you stay with your father. | 你陪着你父亲 | 
| [28:15] | Marsali. | 玛沙利 | 
| [28:19] | What will we do? D’ye have something ye can give him? | 我们怎么办 你能给他用点什么药吗 | 
| [28:22] | I’m going to need you to get everyone to look for some maggots… | 你去让大家去找点蛆虫 | 
| [28:25] | to eat the dead flesh. | 吃掉腐肉 | 
| [28:27] | It should help stave off infection. | 这样应该能能阻止感染 | 
| [28:29] | Tell me… | 告诉我 | 
| [28:31] | Is it bad? | 很严重吗 | 
| [28:33] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [28:35] | Can ye cut it out? | 你能挖掉伤口吗 | 
| [28:36] | No, the venom’s in his blood, | 不行 毒液已经进入血液 | 
| [28:38] | and his body will have to fight it. | 他的身体必须要抵抗毒素 | 
| [28:41] | I’ll make an onion poultice. | 我去做洋葱敷剂 | 
| [28:42] | That should help clean the wound. | 应该能帮助清洁伤口 | 
| [28:44] | I’ll give him some of the penicillin broth. | 我去给他做一些青霉素肉汤 | 
| [28:46] | Though… | 但是 | 
| [28:48] | I’m not sure how potent it’ll be if I give it to him orally. | 不知道口服能有多少效果 | 
| [28:51] | Damn yer needle be broken. | 该死 你的针断了 | 
| [28:54] | Roger said Jamie was vomiting. | 罗杰说杰米之前还呕吐了 | 
| [28:56] | That seems to have stopped. | 看起来已经止住了 | 
| [28:58] | And Fergus said that he was making snide remarks | 费格斯说他还在嘲笑 | 
| [29:00] | about the sled Roger made. | 罗杰做的担架 | 
| [29:02] | Those are good signs. | 这都是好迹象 | 
| [29:03] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:06] | But if his leg turns gangrenous, then… | 但如果他的腿长坏疽 那… | 
| [29:08] | Then… | 那… | 
| [29:10] | I’ll have the whole Ridge out looking for maggots. | 我去让山脊的人都去找蛆虫 | 
| [29:44] | Did, uh, any of the men take a buffalo? | 有人干掉野牛了吗 | 
| [29:48] | I do ken I shot one. | 我知道我射中了一头 | 
| [29:50] | No. | 没 | 
| [29:51] | They came back empty-handed. | 他们空手而归 | 
| [29:53] | Josiah won’t stop berating himself for letting them get away. | 约西亚不停地责怪自己放走了它们 | 
| [30:01] | Penicillin broth. | 青霉素汤剂 | 
| [30:05] | Lucky for you, this doesn’t have to get injected into your bum. | 算你走运不用在你屁股上打针 | 
| [30:07] | Aye, good. | 很好 | 
| [30:09] | I’ve had enough of yer needles for one lifetime. | 这辈子被你打针打够了 | 
| [30:18] | Is there anything else I can do to help? | 我还能帮上什么忙吗 | 
| [30:29] | Marsali has everyone out looking for maggots. | 玛沙利让大家都去找蛆了 | 
| [30:32] | I’m sure she could do with some help. | 我想她需要些人手 | 
| [30:50] | You feeling any better? | 你好些了吗 | 
| [30:55] | I thought I was, but now I’m not so sure. | 刚才感觉好些了 但现在不确定 | 
| [30:58] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [31:00] | It’s only… | 只是 | 
| [31:05] | when you scold me like a magpie, | 如果你不停地责骂我 | 
| [31:06] | I k-ken I’m gonna be all right. | 我就知道我不会有事 | 
| [31:10] | And when ye’re tender as milk… | 可如果你柔情似水地对我 | 
| [31:14] | Ye havena called me any wicked names | 可是从我回来 | 
| [31:15] | or uttered any words of reproach | 你就没骂过我 | 
| [31:17] | since I came home, Sassenach. | 或是责怪过我 英格兰人 | 
| [31:21] | Does this mean ye think I’m dying? | 你是不是觉得我要死了 | 
| [31:24] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [31:26] | You fool… | 你大傻子 | 
| [31:27] | stepping on a snake. | 竟然踩到蛇了 | 
| [31:30] | Why didn’t you look where you were going? | 走路都不长眼睛的吗 | 
| [31:32] | Ah, not while | 我当时正在 | 
| [31:34] | ch-chasing a thousand-weight of meat downhill. | 往山下追一头上千斤重的猎物 | 
| [31:36] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 | 
| [31:38] | Ye think I wasna frightened, too? | 你以为我不害怕吗 | 
| [31:42] | You are not allowed. | 你不能害怕 | 
| [31:44] | Only one of us gets to be frightened at any time. | 我们中只能有一人害怕 | 
| [31:47] | Right now it’s my turn. | 现在该我害怕了 | 
| [32:22] | What on earth are you doing up? | 你要干什么 | 
| [32:29] | I ken what ye’re thinking, and I willna have it. | 我知道你想做什么 我不同意 | 
| [32:31] | I’m not gonna die, and I dinna wish | 我不会死 也不想下半辈子 | 
| [32:33] | to live my life with half a leg. | 拖着条断腿生活 | 
| [32:36] | I’ve a horror of it. | 我不寒而栗 | 
| [32:39] | I’m not too keen on the idea either, but… | 我也不希望那样做 但是 | 
| [32:44] | if it’s a choice between your leg and your life… | 如果在锯腿和保命之间选择 | 
| [32:47] | It’s not. | 不是的 | 
| [32:52] | Jamie, it may be. | 杰米 有可能 | 
| [32:53] | – It won’t. – Fine. | -不会的 -好 | 
| [32:55] | Just give me the bloody thing, and I’ll put it away. | 把锯子给我 我收起来 | 
| [32:59] | Yer word. | 你发誓 | 
| [33:01] | – My what? – Yer word. | -我什么 -你发誓 | 
| [33:05] | I may be fevered and lose my wits. | 我可能会发烧失去理智 | 
| [33:07] | Not if ye to take my leg | 如果你要锯了我的腿 | 
| [33:08] | and not be in a state to stop it. | 我可能无法阻止你 | 
| [33:11] | If you’re in that state… | 如果你已经那样了 | 
| [33:14] | then I won’t have a choice. | 那我就没得选 | 
| [33:15] | Perhaps you won’t, but I-I do. | 你或许没有 但我有 | 
| [33:20] | And I’ve made it. | 而我已下定决心 | 
| [33:29] | Nothing. | 没找到 | 
| [33:32] | I’m looking for dead rabbits. | 我在找死了的兔子 | 
| [33:39] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 | 
| [33:42] | Here. | 来 | 
| [33:47] | I was hoping that if I got him home to Claire in time… | 我在想如果我能及时带他到克莱尔身边 | 
| [33:50] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 | 
| [33:52] | He’s too stubborn not to be. | 他固执到不可能有事 | 
| [34:03] | Is there something else? | 还发生了什么吗 | 
| [34:05] | If the worst should happen, | 如果最坏的情况发生了 | 
| [34:06] | he wants me to go to a place called Wylie’s Landing. | 他希望我去一个叫威利码头的地方 | 
| [34:09] | For what? | 去干什么 | 
| [34:10] | A plan has been put into motion | 他已经计划好如何找到 | 
| [34:12] | to find and kill Stephen Bonnet. | 并杀了斯蒂芬·邦内特 | 
| [34:25] | Yer Da thinks Bonnet | 你爸认为 | 
| [34:27] | could have the right to take Jemmy away from us. | 邦内特或许有权带走吉米 | 
| [34:33] | He attacked me. | 是他强暴的我 | 
| [34:35] | Well, people of this time see the child as proof that… | 这个时代的人认为你生下孩子 | 
| [34:39] | that you were a willing participant, | 就代表你也是愿意的 | 
| [34:41] | because God wouldna allow a child | 因为上帝不会让 | 
| [34:43] | to be conceived through… | 被强暴的一方怀上 | 
| [34:46] | rape. | 孩子 | 
| [34:48] | You’re Jemmy’s father. | 你是吉米的父亲 | 
| [34:50] | We were married already. Doesn’t the law protect you? | 我们已经结婚了 法律不会保护你的权利吗 | 
| [34:53] | We were alone when we handfasted. | 我们握手订婚时就只有我俩在 | 
| [34:55] | There were a hundred witnesses at our wedding | 吉米出生后我们才办的婚礼 | 
| [34:57] | after Jemmy was born. | 有一百人观礼呢 | 
| [34:59] | Possession is 9/10 of the law. | 占有是法律的十分之九 | 
| [35:00] | I don’t think the law means much to a man like Bonnet. | 我想邦内特不会太把法律放眼里 | 
| [35:09] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 | 
| [35:10] | Let’s just find these damn maggots. | 赶紧找到蛆吧 | 
| [35:12] | There’s nothing dead here. | 这里没有尸体 | 
| [35:35] | Found some! | 找到了 | 
| [35:37] | Ooh, here we go. | 好了 | 
| [35:39] | Oh, dinna fuss, baby. | 别闹脾气了 宝贝 | 
| [35:42] | Hey, we’ll go in in a second, once I’ve got these in. | 我们很快就进去 等我收完这些布 | 
| [35:46] | Here we… | 我们来… | 
| [36:01] | Hey! Here, here! | 来这里 来这里 | 
| [36:03] | Come over here! | 到这里来 | 
| [36:05] | Here, here. Here. | 来 来 来 | 
| [36:07] | Come on, this way. Come here, here. | 过来 这边 来这里 来 | 
| [36:09] | Here. Come on. | 来 过来 | 
| [36:11] | Yeah, come on. Here! | 过来 来 | 
| [36:13] | Come on, follow me. | 过来 跟着我 | 
| [36:17] | Here. Over here, come on. | 来 到这来 过来 | 
| [36:18] | Come on, come on! | 过来 过来 | 
| [36:20] | This way, come on. | 这边 过来 | 
| [36:21] | Come on, come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 过来 | 
| [36:25] | Bree! | 布丽 | 
| [36:56] | What in God’s name were you thinking? | 你当时到底是怎么想的 | 
| [37:04] | Josiah found these in a dead… | 这些是约书亚在死… | 
| [37:09] | Never mind. Uh, we have some. | 无所谓 我们总算有蛆了 | 
| [37:12] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 | 
| [37:13] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 | 
| [37:21] | How is it, man? | 你怎么样了 | 
| [37:23] | I’ll do. | 能挺过来 | 
| [37:24] | Oh, these suckers won’t hurt. | 这些小虫不会咬疼你的 | 
| [37:26] | They’ll tickle something fierce, mate. | 痒倒是很痒 | 
| [37:30] | He’s a great comfort… | 他真是给了我莫大的安慰 | 
| [37:33] | that Roger Mac. | 罗杰·麦克 | 
| [37:52] | Be honest. | 说实话吧 | 
| [38:01] | His body’s defeating the venom. | 他的身体在和蛇毒搏斗 | 
| [38:03] | But the infection in his leg… | 但他腿部的感染 | 
| [38:07] | It’s bad. | 很严重 | 
| [38:10] | It’s too deep for the maggots to make any difference. | 感染太深 蛆虫起不了什么作用 | 
| [38:13] | If only I had a way of getting penicillin | 我要是有办法把青霉素 | 
| [38:16] | into his bloodstream, but… | 注入他的血液就好了 可是… | 
| [38:31] | Roger Mac. | 罗杰·麦克 | 
| [38:33] | Aye. Do you need something? | 我在 你需要什么吗 | 
| [38:39] | I wish to sleep in my own bed. | 我想睡到自己床上去 | 
| [38:56] | Ferrying you about is becoming an everyday occurrence. | 把你扛来扛去都要变成家常便饭了 | 
| [39:14] | God, the thought of amputating… | 天啊 我一想到截肢 | 
| [39:17] | just makes me sick. | 就觉得难受 | 
| [39:22] | Can’t we just wait a little bit longer | 我们能不能再等等 | 
| [39:25] | and see if the maggots take effect? | 看看蛆虫会不会奏效 | 
| [39:31] | But if there isn’t any improvement, | 可如果一点改善都没有 | 
| [39:33] | then I don’t have a choice. | 我就别无选择了 | 
| [39:37] | Except that he made me promise that I wouldn’t do it. | 可他让我保证不会给他截肢 | 
| [39:40] | At least he’ll be alive to be mad at you. | 他至少得活下来才能生你的气 | 
| [39:46] | Except every time that he would look down, | 可每当他低头看下去 | 
| [39:49] | it’ll be a constant reminder that… | 就会不断想起… | 
| [39:53] | That I was the one who did it to him… | 是我亲手给他截肢的… | 
| [39:56] | that I didn’t keep my word. | 我没有遵守诺言 | 
| [40:05] | Come help me! | 来帮我一把 | 
| [40:09] | Come. | 来 | 
| [40:11] | Where are you moving him? | 你要把他扛到哪里 | 
| [40:13] | To his bedroom. | 去他卧室 | 
| [40:15] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [40:17] | I want to be in my own bed. | 我想睡在我自己的床上 | 
| [40:20] | But surely you should listen to Auntie Claire. | 可你真的应该听克莱尔舅妈的话 | 
| [40:22] | Stay there so she can heal your leg properly. | 好好待在那里 她才能治好你的腿 | 
| [40:29] | She thinks the only way to do that… | 她认为治好我的腿的唯一办法 | 
| [40:32] | is by taking it off. | 就是把它切掉 | 
| [40:37] | Come on. | 加把劲 | 
| [40:39] | And what good would I be with only one leg? | 我只剩一条腿了还能有什么用 | 
| [40:43] | Well, did ye ever say that to my father or to Fergus? | 你这话说给我父亲和费格斯听过吗 | 
| [40:46] | Fergus was but a-a wee lad when he lost his hand. | 费格斯失去手时只是个小孩子 | 
| [40:56] | And what difference does that make? | 这又有什么区别 | 
| [41:01] | He and yer father are far more courageous than me. | 他和你爸爸比我勇敢多了 | 
| [41:05] | Or not as proud or as stubborn. | 或者只是没你傲慢 没你固执 | 
| [41:11] | They’re still the same. It’s still them. | 他们并没有变样 他们还是他们 | 
| [41:14] | It is a matter of honor. | 事关荣辱 | 
| [41:16] | They lost hand and leg in battle. | 他们在战场上失去了手和腿 | 
| [41:18] | There’s nothing honorable about being bitten by a snake. | 被蛇咬却没有什么光荣可言 | 
| [41:24] | Maybe I should go. | 我可能该走了 | 
| [41:25] | No, stay. | 别走 留在这 | 
| [41:28] | I want someone else to hear this. | 我希望有其他人听到这些话 | 
| [41:30] | You know, there were times I felt guilty | 曾几何时 我希望你才是我父亲 | 
| [41:31] | when I was younger for wishing you were my father. | 那时我感到十分愧疚 | 
| [41:35] | I admired you so much, | 我那么敬仰你 | 
| [41:37] | I ran away to Edinburgh to be with ye. | 我为了跟随你一路追到爱丁堡 | 
| [41:42] | But ye’re right. | 但你说得对 | 
| [41:44] | Now I do see how courageous my father was and is. | 我终于明白了我父亲以前和现在是多么勇敢 | 
| [41:50] | I never thought I’d see the day I’d be ashamed of you, Uncle. | 我从没想过有一天会为你感到羞愧 舅舅 | 
| [42:25] | What on earth is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [42:27] | I, um… | 我… | 
| [42:31] | I’m just gonna go and see about a thing. | 我要去办件事 | 
| [42:46] | I had to move, Sassenach, because… | 我必须换个地方 英格兰人 因为 | 
| [42:50] | I willna have you sleeping in the surgery or on the floor. | 我不会让你睡在手术室 或是睡在地上 | 
| [42:55] | Ye’ll sleep with me. | 你要睡在我身边 | 
| [43:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [43:15] | It’s nothing. | 没事 | 
| [43:16] | Oh, you’re a terrible liar. | 你真是不会骗人 | 
| [43:20] | We were just talking about you is all, Roger and I, | 就是罗杰和我刚才谈到你了而已 | 
| [43:23] | saying it would be a shame if you had left Marsali | 如果你真的抛下玛沙利 | 
| [43:25] | and walked all the way here to see Uncle Jamie, | 大老远过来看杰米舅舅 那就太可惜了 | 
| [43:29] | because he’s tired. | 因为他累了 | 
| [43:31] | But I did walk all the way out here to see him, | 但我确实大老远走来看他 | 
| [43:34] | and I did leave Marsali. | 而且我确实抛下了玛沙利 | 
| [43:36] | So I’ll go and see him quickly. | 那我去探望他一下 很快就回 | 
| [43:38] | I think he’s resting. Maybe wait until later. | 我想他正在休息 你可能得等一会儿了 | 
| [43:40] | What is it? Where is he? | 什么情况 他在哪里 | 
| [43:45] | Auntie Claire thinks she might have to amputate if… | 克莱尔舅妈觉得有可能要截肢 如果 | 
| [43:47] | If it gets worse. | 如果情况恶化 | 
| [43:49] | Why don’t you want me to see him? | 你为什么不想让我去见他 | 
| [43:51] | You don’t think I can take it? | 你觉得我承受不住 | 
| [43:53] | No, I ken you can, but… | 不是 我知道你能 但是 | 
| [43:56] | I’m not so sure about him. | 我不确定他能不能 | 
| [43:58] | He’s stubborn. | 他很固执 | 
| [44:00] | He doesna want to lose his leg. | 他不想失去一条腿 | 
| [44:02] | He’s acting like it’s the worst possible thing | 他现在的反应就像最糟糕的事 | 
| [44:04] | that can happen to a man, and… | 发生在他头上一样 而且 | 
| [44:07] | well, I didna want you to be upset. | 我不想让你难过 | 
| [44:09] | In one stroke, he’s going to be a man of leisure. | 就一下 他就有享不尽的福了 | 
| [44:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [44:14] | It’s what I told him when it happened to me… | 我的手被砍断时就是这么跟他说的 | 
| [44:18] | that I would depend upon him, and he would be there for me. | 我只能靠他了 他会在我身边帮助我 | 
| [44:21] | It was our agreement, | 我们说好了的 | 
| [44:22] | if I lost an ear or a hand in his service. | 要是我伺候他时丢了一只耳朵或者一只手 | 
| [44:27] | I was teasing him. | 我那时是在逗他 | 
| [44:30] | “Man of leisure”, eh? | 享不尽的福啊 | 
| [44:33] | Well, I can’t wait to hear what Marsali has to say about that. | 我真想听听玛沙利对此有什么说法 | 
| [44:35] | Oh, I’m sure she’ll have plenty to say. | 我相信她肯定有一肚子话要说 | 
| [44:37] | She’s seen what it’s like to live with me. | 她知道和我一起生活是什么样 | 
| [44:41] | You know… | 你知道吗 | 
| [44:44] | Marsali and I try not to think about what we lack | 我和玛沙利不去想我们失去了什么 | 
| [44:47] | but about what we have. | 而是珍惜我们所拥有的 | 
| [44:48] | You and I have a father and an uncle. | 他是你的舅舅 我的父亲 | 
| [44:52] | We should be there for him when he needs us. | 在他需要我们的时候 我们得在他身边 | 
| [44:56] | That’s all we can do. | 这是我们能做的所有 | 
| [45:15] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 | 
| [45:20] | What? | 什么 | 
| [45:24] | Sleep beside me. | 睡在我旁边 | 
| [45:30] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [45:44] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [45:48] | Like a pile of moldy tripe… | 就像一堆发霉的牛肚 | 
| [45:53] | With maggots. | 上面爬满了蛆 | 
| [45:58] | You’d laugh on your deathbed, wouldn’t you? | 大限将至时你都会开玩笑 对吗 | 
| [46:10] | Does it hurt much? | 很疼吗 | 
| [46:14] | No. | 不疼 | 
| [46:17] | Just feel tired. | 只是感觉很累 | 
| [46:23] | It’s no wonder you do. | 这也难怪 | 
| [46:32] | Dinna leave me. | 别离开我 | 
| [46:38] | I could never leave you. | 我永远都不会离开你 | 
| [46:44] | I’m cold… | 我好冷 | 
| [46:48] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 | 
| [46:52] | Touch me. | 摸我 | 
| [46:54] | Touch me before I sleep. | 在我睡着前摸摸我 | 
| [46:59] | Jamie. | 杰米 | 
| [47:02] | Jamie. | 杰米 | 
| [47:10] | Jamie. | 杰米 | 
| [47:11] | No, no, no, no. You stay with me. | 不不不不 你保持清醒 | 
| [47:24] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [47:27] | Here, I’m here. | 没事了 我在这里 | 
| [47:31] | No, don’t leave me. | 不要 不要离开我 | 
| [47:35] | You’re not leaving me. | 你不能丢下我一个人 | 
| [47:41] | Oh, stay with me. | 坚持住 | 
| [47:44] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 | 
| [47:56] | That’s it, yeah. | 这就对了 | 
| [48:00] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [48:48] | Ye gave me yer word. | 你向我保证过 | 
| [48:51] | Now I’m giving it back. | 我现在反悔了 | 
| [48:57] | When the time comes… | 如果事情真的到了那一步 | 
| [49:00] | ye may take my leg. | 你可以截肢 | 
| [49:11] | I don’t know why I even took it. | 我都不知道我为什么要拿这个 | 
| [49:13] | Just felt compelled, for some reason. | 不知受什么驱使 我就拿了 | 
| [49:17] | I thought maybe if Claire knew the species, it might help. | 我想如果克莱尔知道它的种类 也许能帮上忙 | 
| [49:21] | It’s stupid, really. | 这真的很蠢 | 
| [49:25] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [49:27] | Don’t. | 别扔 | 
| [49:34] | Smell it. | 闻闻 | 
| [49:44] | Okay? Better? | 好吗 好点了吗 | 
| [49:47] | This one, you can pick it up. | 你可以把这个捡起来 | 
| [49:49] | Yeah, pick one. Touch it, just… | 对 拿一个 摸一摸 | 
| [49:51] | This one, pick it up. Pick it up. | 这个 捡起来 捡起来 | 
| [49:53] | – Fergus. – Pick it up. | -费格斯 -捡起来 | 
| [49:55] | – Fergus. – What is it? | -费格斯 -怎么了 | 
| [50:05] | Uh, I’ll go fetch milady, all right? | 我去找夫人来 好吗 | 
| [50:07] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 | 
| [50:08] | Oh, this one’s not waiting. | 这娃可等不了了 | 
| [50:12] | Ye’re not going anywhere! | 你哪里也不准去 | 
| [50:18] | I’m here. | 我就在这里 | 
| [50:25] | Here. | 来 | 
| [50:29] | Where the hell is everyone? | 大家都去哪里了 | 
| [50:32] | I need more than one pair of hands for this. | 我需要几个帮手 | 
| [50:36] | When it’s done, take the leg and bury it… | 做完手术后 把我的腿埋了 | 
| [50:42] | And never tell me where it is. | 别告诉我它在哪里 | 
| [50:44] | I’m sorry, Uncle. | 很抱歉 舅舅 | 
| [50:45] | I didna mean what I said to you before. | 我之前说的话不是真心的 | 
| [50:47] | Aye, ye did. You meant it. | 你是真心的 | 
| [50:51] | You were right to say it. | 你说得对 | 
| [50:54] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [51:06] | We’re ready… | 我们准备好了 | 
| [51:09] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 | 
| [51:16] | If you’re inclined to pray… | 如果你想祈祷 | 
| [51:19] | then now would be a good time. | 现在可以开始了 | 
| [51:35] | You’ll need this. | 你会需要这个 | 
| [51:57] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [51:59] | Did you know that pit vipers have beautiful engineering? | 你知道蝮蛇有种非常巧妙的构造吗 | 
| [52:02] | Their fangs are connected to a venom sac in their cheek. | 它们的尖牙与腮里的毒囊相连 | 
| [52:05] | So when they bite down, | 当它们咬下一口时 | 
| [52:06] | the cheek muscles squeeze the venom out of the sac, | 腮部肌肉将毒液挤出毒囊 | 
| [52:08] | down through the fang and into their prey. | 顺着尖牙流入猎物体内 | 
| [52:11] | – What? – Mama, their fangs are hollow. | -什么 -妈妈 它们的尖牙是中空的 | 
| [52:17] | Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. You made a syringe. | 我的老天啊 你做了个注射器 | 
| [52:22] | Is that the same snake? | 是同一条蛇吗 | 
| [52:24] | Fair’s fair. | 一报还一报 | 
| [52:51] | Brace yourself. | 做好准备 | 
| [53:07] | Beautiful engineering indeed. | 的确是巧妙的构造 | 
| [53:33] | I’m so sorry I missed your arrival. | 很抱歉没赶上你的出生 | 
| [53:37] | But I’m very happy that you’re healthy and safe. | 但我很高兴你健康平安 | 
| [53:44] | We’re going to call her Félicité. | 我们打算叫她菲丽希缇 | 
| [53:47] | It’s beautiful. | 很好听的名字 | 
| [54:08] | I wanted to wait to be sure ye were fine before I, um… | 我想先等着 确保你没事… | 
| [54:14] | Well, I’d like to point out that you are, in fact, alive. | 我想指出你还活着 | 
| [54:18] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [54:19] | I didna think ye’d be one to gloat… | 没想到你会幸灾乐祸 | 
| [54:24] | Professor. | 教授 | 
| [54:27] | I wasn’t gonna pass up this opportunity. | 我不想错过这个机会 | 
| [54:31] | I may never get another one. | 我也许不会有另一次机会了 | 
| [54:33] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [54:35] | I want you to know… | 我希望你知道 | 
| [54:38] | You are no longer under any obligation to… | 你不再有义务 | 
| [54:44] | fulfill my dying wish. | 完成我的遗愿 | 
| [54:46] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [54:54] | But I still want to go with you to Wylie’s Landing. | 但我还是想跟你去威利码头 | 
| [55:01] | I want to be there when you… | 我想在场 当你 | 
| [55:05] | meet Stephen Bonnet. | 和斯蒂芬·邦内特见面时 | 
| [55:44] | You tried to die on me, didn’t you? | 你想死在我面前 对吗 | 
| [55:49] | That’s why you had Roger and Ian bring you in here. | 所以你才让罗杰和我扶你进来 | 
| [55:56] | Yeah, it wouldn’t have taken much effort. | 这不需要费多少劲 | 
| [56:00] | And not dying was harder. | 不死更难一些 | 
| [56:04] | Jamie. | 杰米 | 
| [56:05] | Aye. | 是 | 
| [56:07] | I may have resigned myself to die, | 我是听天由命了 | 
| [56:11] | but that was… | 但那 | 
| [56:13] | that was before I made my choice. | 那是在我做出选择之前 | 
| [56:16] | When I realized my heart was slowing, | 我意识到我的心跳变慢 | 
| [56:20] | the pain was growing further away… | 疼痛逐渐消失时 | 
| [56:25] | The fever faded from both body and mind, | 高烧从我的身心退去 | 
| [56:27] | leaving the mind clear. | 让我神志清明 | 
| [56:31] | I saw it… | 我看到了 | 
| [56:33] | Saw what? | 看到什么了 | 
| [56:44] | I-it wasn’t a-a door exactly, | 那也不算是一扇门 | 
| [56:46] | more of a passageway of some kind. | 更像是一个走廊 | 
| [56:50] | And I could go through it if I wanted, | 如果我想 就能走过去 | 
| [56:53] | and I did want to. | 我的确想 | 
| [56:57] | I knew what lay behind me, too. | 我也知道我身后有什么 | 
| [57:02] | I realized at that moment, I had a choice… | 我那时候意识到 我有个选择 | 
| [57:07] | Go forward or turn back. | 要么前进 要么回头 | 
| [57:11] | And that’s when you asked me to touch you? | 那就是你让我摸你的时候 | 
| [57:18] | I knew ye were the one thing that could bring me back. | 我知道你能让我回来 | 
| [57:27] | So why did you choose to stay? | 你为什么选择留下 | 
| [57:31] | ‘Cause ye need me. | 因为你需要我 | 
| [57:36] | But not because you love me? | 不是因为你爱我吗 | 
| [57:40] | Whether I’m dead… or you… | 不管是我死了 还是你死了 | 
| [57:45] | Whether we’re together or apart… | 不管我们在一起还是分开 | 
| [57:49] | I will always love you. | 我会一直爱你 | 
| [57:54] | There’s a war coming. | 战争即将来临 | 
| [57:56] | God has made me what I am. He’s given me a duty. | 上帝将我造就成这样 他给了我一个职责 | 
| [58:02] | And I must do it… | 我必须完成它 | 
| [58:04] | no matter the cost. | 不计代价 | 
| [58:09] | Well, whatever the reason… | 不管出于什么原因 | 
| [58:12] | James Fraser, you made the wise choice. | 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 你做出了明智的选择 |