| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | It is said that one who possess the stone | 据说能拿到那块石头的人 | 
| [00:06] | has the power to see how my people’s story will end, | 就有预见我族人未来的能力 | 
| [00:10] | and that Otter Tooth’s ghost | 而水獭牙的鬼魂 | 
| [00:11] | walks with whoever carries it. | 会一直跟随带着石头的人 | 
| [00:13] | As much as I love all of you being here, | 虽然我很喜欢你们都在这里 | 
| [00:15] | it’s safer in the future. | 但长远来说这样更安全 | 
| [00:17] | Brianna and I can’t go back until we know | 我和布丽安娜不能回去 除非知道 | 
| [00:19] | whether Jemmy can hear those stones. | 吉米是否能听到巨石的声音 | 
| [00:21] | As soon as we know if Jemmy can travel, | 一旦知道吉米能否穿越 | 
| [00:23] | we’ll use Bonnet’s gem to leave. | 我们就用邦内特的宝石离开 | 
| [00:25] | As you said, it’s our ticket home. | 你说过 那是我们回家的票 | 
| [00:27] | So if you have come recruitin’, | 如果你是来这里招兵的 | 
| [00:29] | you could not have found any better men in all the Carolinas. | 那整个卡罗来纳州你确实找不到更优秀的了 | 
| [00:31] | We’ll ride to Hillsborough with you. | 我们会和你去希尔斯堡 | 
| [00:33] | I hope you didn’t waste any good medicine on that coward. | 希望你没浪费宝贵的药在那懦夫身上 | 
| [00:36] | Powder burns were on his back. | 他背上有火药灼伤 | 
| [00:38] | So whoever shot him, shot him at close range. | 朝他开枪的人当时离他很近 | 
| [00:41] | No woman speaks to me like that. | 没有女人能这样跟我说话 | 
| [00:43] | You can’t give away my money! | 你不能把我的钱给别人 | 
| [01:04] | What’s in those burlap bags? | 那些麻袋里装的是什么 | 
| [01:06] | I dinna recall buying those in Woolam’s Creek. | 我不记得在伍拉姆溪买过这些 | 
| [01:08] | Peanuts. | 是花生 | 
| [01:10] | – Peanuts? – Mm-hmm. | -花生 -对 | 
| [01:12] | Why? The pigs dinna want for slops. | 为什么 猪不缺泔水 | 
| [01:16] | Or do you, uh, | 还是 | 
| [01:18] | mean to make medicine out of them, Sassenach? | 你想用花生来制药 英格兰人 | 
| [01:20] | No, sandwiches. | 不 是做三明治 | 
| [01:23] | Haven’t quite mastered ice cream yet, | 我还没掌握做冰淇淋的技巧 | 
| [01:25] | but I’ll be damned if Jemmy grows up | 但如果吉米在成长过程中 | 
| [01:26] | without tasting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. | 都没尝过花生酱果酱三明治 我就罪过了 | 
| [01:56] | Claire? | 克莱尔 | 
| [02:09] | – Dead. – Aye, they all are. | -死了 -对 全死了 | 
| [02:11] | Why are they all in the house? | 他们为何都在房子里 | 
| [02:13] | Why didn’t they run outside when the fire started? | 火灾发生时他们为何不逃出去 | 
| [02:15] | It’s a bit strange. | 有点奇怪 | 
| [02:16] | Because they were all dead before the fire started. | 因为起火前他们就死了 | 
| [02:19] | I canna tell what killed them. | 我看不出他们的死因 | 
| [02:22] | There’s another one over here. | 这里还有一个 | 
| [02:34] | I can tell you how this one died. | 我能告诉你这人是怎么死的 | 
| [02:39] | – Indians? – Yeah, could be. | -印第安人吗 -有可能 | 
| [02:41] | Seems unusual. | 看起来不寻常 | 
| [02:44] | There’s only one arrow. | 只有一个箭头 | 
| [02:47] | Let’s all take a look about. | 我们都四处看看 | 
| [02:49] | See if anyone got away or is hidin’ in the woods. | 看是否有人逃脱了 或是躲在林子里 | 
| [02:56] | Anyone there? | 有人吗 | 
| [02:59] | Is there anybody out there? | 林子里有人吗 | 
| [03:09] | – Oh, God. – Hello? | -天啊 -有人吗 | 
| [03:13] | – Is anyone there? – Dinna be afraid. | -有人吗 -别害怕 | 
| [03:16] | Is there anybody out there? | 林子里有人吗 | 
| [03:19] | It’s safe now. | 现在安全了 | 
| [03:21] | – We’re here to help. – Jamie. | -我们是来帮忙的 -杰米 | 
| [03:23] | Anyone? | 有人吗 | 
| [03:25] | Is there? | 有人吗 | 
| [04:00] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:01] | I’ll do it. | 我来 | 
| [04:11] | It’s gonna be all right, sweetheart. | 会没事的 亲爱的 | 
| [04:22] | Thou goest home this night | 你今晚将回到 | 
| [04:25] | to thy home of autumn, | 你的秋季之家 | 
| [04:27] | and of spring and of summer. | 也是春季与夏季之家 | 
| [04:30] | Thou goest home this night | 你今晚将回到 | 
| [04:33] | to thy perpetual home, | 你四季开花的家 | 
| [04:36] | to thine eternal bed. | 回到你的永恒之床 | 
| [04:41] | To thine eternal slumber. | 回归永眠 | 
| [06:56] | Do you remember | 你还记得 | 
| [06:58] | when I left to go back through the stones? | 以前我通过石头穿越回去的时候吗 | 
| [07:01] | You made me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches | 你为我做了花生酱果酱三明治 | 
| [07:04] | to sustain me on my travels. | 让我在路上吃 | 
| [07:06] | Mm-hmm, just wanted to make sure | 记得 我就想确保 | 
| [07:07] | you had one last piece of home wherever you ended up. | 不管你到了哪里 都仍有故乡意象陪着你 | 
| [07:10] | Can you take it? | 你能拿去吗 | 
| [07:11] | I bet you can take it. I bet you can. | 你一定能 我猜你一定能 | 
| [07:15] | They were the most delicious things I’ve ever tasted. | 那是我这辈子吃过最美味的东西 | 
| [07:18] | – I’m glad. – Ouch! | -我很欣慰 -好痛 | 
| [07:21] | It’s hot. | 很烫 | 
| [07:23] | It’s hot? Huh. | 很烫吗 | 
| [07:26] | – Do you want it? – No! | -你想要吗 -不要 | 
| [07:28] | No? But you wanted it a moment ago. | 不要吗 但你刚刚还说想要 | 
| [07:30] | I don’t want it anymore. | 我现在不想要了 | 
| [07:35] | He’s saying it’s hot? | 他说石头很烫吗 | 
| [07:40] | – It is really warm. – No, it’s not. | -的确很温热 -哪有 | 
| [07:44] | Yer as daft as your wee lad. | 你跟你儿子一样傻了 | 
| [07:50] | Well, if it’s hot, give it back, baby. | 如果很烫就还回我 宝贝 | 
| [07:53] | – Ah, it’s broken. – Jemmy. | -破了 -吉米 | 
| [07:59] | Can anyone else hear that? | 还有人能听见那声音吗 | 
| [08:00] | I can hear it! | 我能听见 | 
| [08:02] | Dinna hear anything. | 我什么都没听见 | 
| [08:10] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 | 
| [08:13] | That’s warm. | 很温热 | 
| [08:16] | It’s very warm. | 非常温热 | 
| [08:17] | And a second ago, it was hot enough to crack. | 刚才还滚烫得裂开了 | 
| [08:23] | Cold as stone to me. | 我摸起来就是冰冷的石头 | 
| [08:29] | Roger. | 罗杰 | 
| [08:30] | He can travel. | 他能穿越 | 
| [08:38] | And will ya? | 那你会穿越吗 | 
| [08:51] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [08:52] | Come on, Jem. Come with me. | 走吧 吉米 跟我来 | 
| [09:05] | All right, baby, just wait here for one second. | 好了 宝贝 在这里等一会 | 
| [09:07] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 | 
| [09:19] | Well met, Mr. Fraser. | 好啊 弗雷泽先生 | 
| [09:21] | Aye, I hope so, Mr. Brown. | 承你贵言 布朗先生 | 
| [09:26] | See you brought company. | 你带人来了 | 
| [09:29] | Mr. Fraser, you came to me for help. | 弗雷泽先生 之前你来求助于我 | 
| [09:33] | Now I have come to you. | 现在我来帮你了 | 
| [09:35] | Now since the crown is no longer able | 由于国王再也无法 | 
| [09:38] | to assure the safety of its colonists, | 确保其殖民地居民的安全 | 
| [09:41] | we must take matters into our own hands. | 我们只能自己解决问题 | 
| [09:45] | Now we have taken it upon ourselves | 现在我们自发 | 
| [09:47] | to form a Committee of Safety | 组成了安全委员会 | 
| [09:49] | to protect the good folk of Rowan County. | 以保护罗文县的好乡亲 | 
| [09:52] | Does the new governor ken about this? | 新州长知晓此事吗 | 
| [09:54] | Governor Martin can’t officially sanction it. | 马丁州长不能正式批准 | 
| [09:58] | But he knows, and he certainly | 但他知道的 他也绝对 | 
| [10:00] | don’t want another uprising on his hands. | 不希望在他管辖下再爆发起义 | 
| [10:03] | You know, we’ve had word of violent attacks. | 我们听说发生了几起暴力袭击 | 
| [10:05] | Cabins burned, families killed. | 木屋被烧毁 全家被诛杀 | 
| [10:08] | You have any news of such goings-on here at the Ridge? | 你们山脊这里有没有发生过类似的事 | 
| [10:11] | Aye, we have. | 有 | 
| [10:15] | Came across a freshly burned cabin a few days ago. | 几天前 我遇到了间才被烧毁的小屋 | 
| [10:20] | Maybe ten miles from Woolam’s Creek. | 大概在伍拉姆溪十英里外 | 
| [10:23] | The dead appeared to be a Dutch family. | 死者看着像是一户荷兰人家庭 | 
| [10:26] | We laid their bodies to rest. | 我们安葬了他们 | 
| [10:29] | That wound. | 那个伤口 | 
| [10:31] | Looks like it needs attending to. | 看起来需要护理 | 
| [10:33] | Come with me into my surgery. | 跟我去手术室吧 | 
| [10:35] | I’ll find some clean bandages to put on it. | 我找些干净的绷带给你敷上 | 
| [10:37] | Well, that ain’t nothing. | 那不算什么 | 
| [10:39] | You go with her, brother. | 跟他去吧 兄弟 | 
| [10:41] | That wound’s festering by the smell of it. | 你那伤口闻起来就是烂了 | 
| [10:53] | How’s little Bonnie doing? | 小女孩怎么样了 | 
| [10:57] | I trust she’s thriving with your niece’s family. | 我相信她在你侄女家茁壮成长吧 | 
| [11:01] | She’s well enough. | 她很好 | 
| [11:03] | You have a nasty infection. How long ago did you do this? | 你的感染很严重 这是多久前的伤口 | 
| [11:06] | A few days. | 有几天了 | 
| [11:11] | I know what you think of me, Mistress Fraser. | 我知道你是怎么看我的 弗雷泽夫人 | 
| [11:16] | You think I shot Morton. | 你觉得是我对莫顿开的枪 | 
| [11:20] | I’m not saying I had a hand in that. | 我不是说我有干系 | 
| [11:22] | You’re not saying you didn’t either. | 你也没说过你没有 | 
| [11:24] | You think a father’s got no right | 你觉得一位父亲没有权力 | 
| [11:26] | to seek justice for his daughter who’s been dishonored? | 为被玷污的女儿讨回公道吗 | 
| [11:38] | It’s gotta be the work of the savages. | 这肯定是野蛮人干的 | 
| [11:40] | We saw half a dozen cabins burned this month. | 我们这个月已经见过六座小屋被烧了 | 
| [11:43] | It wasna Indians. | 不是印第安人 | 
| [11:47] | And what makes you so sure? | 你为什么那么确定 | 
| [11:48] | For one thing, no one was scalped. | 首先 死者的头皮都在 | 
| [11:50] | Even if they had been, | 就算不在 | 
| [11:52] | the Indians aren’t the only ones who take scalps. | 印第安人也不是唯一会割头皮的人 | 
| [11:56] | True. | 的确 | 
| [11:57] | The white man’s learned to take them too. | 白人也开始学会了 | 
| [12:00] | Whoever it was, maybe something scared them off. | 不管是谁 可能有什么吓跑了他们 | 
| [12:04] | You have men that answer to you. | 有很多人听你号令 | 
| [12:08] | Will you and your son-in-law join us? | 你能和你的女婿加入我们吗 | 
| [12:11] | Ah, we have enough men for two or three patrols. | 我们的人够组成两三支巡逻队 | 
| [12:15] | Corporal Hodgepile there commands one group. | 霍吉派尔下士那也指挥着一队 | 
| [12:17] | You and your men could form another. | 你和你的人可以再组一队 | 
| [12:21] | I appreciate the offer, | 感谢邀请 | 
| [12:22] | but there’s a great deal to do here. | 但我这有很多事 | 
| [12:24] | I’ll need time to consider. | 我需要时间想想 | 
| [12:26] | You might recall, Colonel, | 你或许还记得 上校 | 
| [12:28] | when you came to me for men for your militia, | 当你找到我要人参加民兵时 | 
| [12:31] | I did not pause to consider. | 我可没犹豫 | 
| [12:34] | No, not for long. | 是 没有犹豫很久 | 
| [12:37] | And Governor Tryon was grateful for your timely assistance. | 泰伦州长也很感谢你的及时相助 | 
| [12:41] | But fighting a war and maintaining law and order | 可打仗和维持治安 | 
| [12:44] | are two different things. | 是两回事 | 
| [12:45] | Your famous whiskey still | 我猜是你著名的 | 
| [12:46] | needs your constant attention, I suppose. | 威士忌蒸馏室让你走不开吧 | 
| [12:51] | Very well, Mr. Fraser. | 很好 弗雷泽先生 | 
| [12:54] | You think on it. | 你想想吧 | 
| [12:58] | You all best be vigilant. | 你们最好都警惕些 | 
| [12:59] | We can protect ourselves. | 我们能保护自己 | 
| [13:06] | Like I said, Mr. Brown, | 就像我说的 布朗先生 | 
| [13:09] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑一下 | 
| [13:15] | Mount up! | 上马 | 
| [13:27] | Do ye really think they’ll go then? | 你真觉得他们会走吗 | 
| [13:31] | Brianna promised Roger | 布丽安娜向罗杰保证过 | 
| [13:34] | as soon as they knew if Jemmy could travel. | 只要他们知道吉米能穿越了就走 | 
| [13:45] | Are we going to talk about what happened? | 我们要聊聊发生的事吗 | 
| [13:50] | There’s not much we can say about the Browns. | 我们对布朗一家没什么话好说 | 
| [13:52] | They, uh– they do as they please. | 他们是随心所欲的人 | 
| [13:55] | Not the Browns, Uncle. | 不是布朗家 舅舅 | 
| [13:58] | The opal. | 是那颗蛋白石 | 
| [14:00] | The Mohawk told us that Otter Tooth’s ghost | 莫霍克人说过 水獭牙的鬼魂 | 
| [14:02] | appears to the one who has the stone. | 会向拥有蛋白石的人显身 | 
| [14:05] | You found the opal. | 你找到了蛋白石 | 
| [14:08] | You said he appeared to you? | 你说你看到了他吗 | 
| [14:10] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [14:13] | But I– | 但我… | 
| [14:14] | The Mohawk think that the one who has the stone | 莫霍克人觉得拥有那颗宝石的人 | 
| [14:17] | has the power to see what will come to pass. | 也拥有看到未来的能力 | 
| [14:21] | They asked about you. | 他们问起了你 | 
| [14:23] | After ye left. | 在你走之后 | 
| [14:25] | What did ye tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 | 
| [14:27] | The truth. | 我说了真相 | 
| [14:31] | There isna anyone like my Auntie Claire. | 说我的克莱尔舅妈是独一无二的 | 
| [14:33] | And ’tis true, the way ye speak | 那是真的 你说的话 | 
| [14:37] | and medicines, | 做的药 | 
| [14:39] | that you came to Uncle Jamie so suddenly after 20 years apart. | 在分离二十年后又突然回到杰米舅舅身边 | 
| [14:44] | And then there’s Brianna and Roger, | 还有布丽安娜和罗杰 | 
| [14:46] | who came from… | 他们从… | 
| [14:48] | I dinna ken where. | 我都不知道是从哪来 | 
| [14:50] | As I told you once, | 就像我曾经跟你说的 | 
| [14:52] | I learned not to ask questions, | 我学会了不问问题 | 
| [14:54] | but I have some for ye now. | 但我现在想问你 | 
| [15:01] | The Mohawk said that this belonged to Otter Tooth. | 莫霍克人说这是水獭牙的东西 | 
| [15:04] | I can understand some, but it’s in Latin. | 我能看懂一些 但它是拉丁文写的 | 
| [15:07] | Does it mean anything to you? | 你们能看懂吗 | 
| [15:18] | “I am. | “我是” | 
| [15:20] | “I still exist. | “我依然存在” | 
| [15:23] | “Did I in that place between? | “我是在两地之间吗” | 
| [15:26] | “I do not know exactly when I am, | “我不知道自己究竟在哪” | 
| [15:29] | “Nor can I find out. | “也看不出来” | 
| [15:31] | “These people do not measure time by any scale I know, | “这些人不用我知道的方式测量时间” | 
| [15:36] | “Nor do I have the tongue to find out. | “我也没法问他们” | 
| [15:42] | But I know I am too late.” | “但我知道 我已经太迟了” | 
| [15:52] | My God. | 天哪 | 
| [15:57] | He wrote with a ballpoint pen. | 他是用圆珠笔写的 | 
| [16:01] | What’s a ballpoint pen? | 圆珠笔是什么 | 
| [16:06] | Who or… | 你们是谁… | 
| [16:07] | or what are ye? | 或者是什么 | 
| [16:23] | Ian, uh… | 伊恩… | 
| [16:28] | I come from another time. | 我来自另一个时代 | 
| [16:33] | I come from the future. | 我来自未来 | 
| [16:37] | 200 years from now. | 两百年以后 | 
| [16:42] | I– | 我… | 
| [16:44] | I knew you were a fairy, Auntie. | 我就知道你是神仙 舅妈 | 
| [16:48] | I’m not a fairy. | 我不是神仙 | 
| [16:51] | Then you, Roger and Brianna– | 那你 罗杰和布丽安娜… | 
| [16:58] | It’s all of ye. | 你们都是 | 
| [17:04] | And you, | 还有你 | 
| [17:06] | you ken all this time, Uncle? | 你一直都知道吗 舅舅 | 
| [17:09] | Not many people would understand, | 没多少人能明白 | 
| [17:11] | so we kept it between ourselves. | 所以 我们保守了秘密 | 
| [17:14] | Did Murtagh ken? | 穆塔夫知道吗 | 
| [17:17] | Aye. Aye, he did. | 是 他知道 | 
| [17:21] | Now so do you. | 现在你也知道了 | 
| [17:53] | You can come out. | 出来吧 | 
| [18:00] | Mistress. | 夫人 | 
| [18:01] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [18:03] | Ulysses, how are you? | 尤利西斯 你好吗 | 
| [18:06] | I am well. | 我很好 | 
| [18:08] | Thank you, Mistress. | 谢谢你 夫人 | 
| [18:10] | My only complaint is uh, boredom. | 唯一的问题就是 很无聊 | 
| [18:13] | Well, we brought you some food. | 我们给你带了些吃的 | 
| [18:15] | I thought ye might find a use for this as well. | 这也许也能帮助你 | 
| [18:18] | I’ve been in places with naught but my own thoughts for company. | 我也曾经有一段只和自己的想法作伴的时光 | 
| [18:22] | It may distract you for a bit. | 这也许能帮你分散注意力 | 
| [18:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 | 
| [18:26] | My own thoughts are but… | 我自己的想法 | 
| [18:28] | poor company. | 都很无趣 | 
| [18:34] | There’s a, uh, | 最近 | 
| [18:36] | Committee of Safety roaming about. | 安全委员会来了 | 
| [18:40] | At first I was afraid they might come looking for you, | 一开始 我怕他们会来找你 | 
| [18:41] | but I dinna think they heard | 但我觉得他们不知道 | 
| [18:43] | about what happened at River Run. | 奔流庄园发生的事 | 
| [18:45] | Now that I’m a murderer. | 我现在是杀人凶手了 | 
| [18:47] | You had no choice but to stop Mr. Forbes. | 你当时只能阻止福布斯先生 | 
| [18:51] | You saved my auntie’s life. | 你救了我姨妈的命 | 
| [18:53] | We’re verra grateful. | 我们很感激 | 
| [18:56] | No one will pardon me for killing a white man, | 我杀了一个白人 就算是为了救卡梅隆夫人 | 
| [18:59] | even to save Mistress Cameron. | 也不会有人宽恕我 | 
| [19:01] | Even so, | 即便如此 | 
| [19:04] | I would do the same again given the chance. | 就算再来一次 我还是会这么做 | 
| [19:07] | Have you given any thought to where you might go next? | 你有没有想过你接下来要去哪里 | 
| [19:12] | Yeah, it would be wise to leave North Carolina. | 离开北卡罗来纳州是个明智的选择 | 
| [19:17] | Philadelphia maybe. | 也许可以去费城 | 
| [19:20] | Quakers dinna hold wi’ slavery… | 贵格教徒不会让黑奴… | 
| [19:22] | In fact, sir, I– | 其实 先生 我… | 
| [19:24] | I’m not… | 我不是… | 
| [19:26] | exactly a–a slave. | 不算是一个黑奴 | 
| [19:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [19:45] | It’s a document of manumission. | 这是一份解放文书 | 
| [19:47] | Signed by Jocasta Cameron and… | 由乔卡丝塔·卡梅隆签署 | 
| [19:50] | witnessed by Gerald Forbes? | 杰拉德·福布斯见证 | 
| [19:54] | Ha. Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:55] | That was rather ironic, I suppose. | 我想这的确很讽刺 | 
| [19:59] | So you’ve been a free man all this time. | 所以你一直都是一个自由人 | 
| [20:03] | – Yet– – My mistress insisted | -但… -我的女主人坚持 | 
| [20:06] | upon manumitting me as soon as Mr. Cameron died. | 等卡梅隆先生死了 就给我自由身 | 
| [20:11] | I chose not to leave her. | 是我选择不离开她 | 
| [20:28] | Well, he’s finally… | 他终于… | 
| [20:32] | Asleep. | 睡着了 | 
| [20:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [20:46] | What do you think caused the opal to break when Jemmy held it? | 你觉得吉米拿着蛋白石时 石头为什么碎了 | 
| [20:53] | There must be something about time traveling | 肯定和时间穿越有关 | 
| [20:56] | or time travelers that triggers that energy. | 或者时间穿越者会激发那种能量 | 
| [20:58] | But it didn’t break with any of us. | 但是我们拿着却没事 | 
| [21:00] | Maybe Jem is extra sensitive | 也许对吉米特别敏感 | 
| [21:02] | because both of his parents are time travelers. | 因为他的父母都是时间穿越者 | 
| [21:14] | It might be proof that he is your biological son. | 这也许能证明他是你的亲生儿子 | 
| [21:23] | All I’ve ever wanted was for us to be a family. | 我一直希望我们能成为真正的一家人 | 
| [21:27] | And for us all to be safe. | 我们能安全地生活 | 
| [21:30] | And we will be. | 我们会的 | 
| [21:32] | Safer at least. | 至少会比现在更安全 | 
| [21:35] | We don’t need the opal. | 我们不需要那蛋白石 | 
| [21:37] | I have the rubies and the gem that Bonnet gave you. | 我有邦内特给你的红宝石和宝石 | 
| [21:43] | Bree… | 布丽 | 
| [21:48] | See, it’s not just the dangers. | 不仅仅是因为这些威胁 | 
| [21:51] | It’s living a life we were never meant to. | 我们不该过这种生活 | 
| [21:53] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:56] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [21:58] | Well, I guess we need to figure out | 看来我们得想想 | 
| [21:59] | what we’re gonna tell people. | 怎么和别人说了 | 
| [22:02] | We can’t just go “Poof.” | 不能就这样凭空消失 | 
| [22:07] | That’s exactly what we will do, isn’t it? | 我们的确要这么做 | 
| [22:10] | If things go right. | 如果一切顺利的话 | 
| [22:12] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [22:13] | But I-I don’t just wanna leave my parents | 但是 我不想就这么让我的父母 | 
| [22:16] | to explain what’s happened to us. | 去解释我们的事 | 
| [22:21] | And I wanna be able to say bye to everyone. | 我想和大家都道别 | 
| [22:23] | Aye, of course. | 当然了 | 
| [22:26] | I was thinking, | 我在想 | 
| [22:29] | we tell people I’ve got a job | 我们可以告诉人们 | 
| [22:32] | that doesn’t require shooting or stabbing. | 我找到了一份不用打打杀杀的工作 | 
| [22:37] | You know, north somewhere. | 在北边 | 
| [22:39] | Boston. New York. | 波士顿 纽约 | 
| [22:42] | Boston would be best. | 最好说是波士顿 | 
| [22:44] | People know I grew up there. | 大家都知道我在那里长大 | 
| [22:47] | We could tell them you’ll be a university professor. | 我们可以告诉人们 你要去大学当教授 | 
| [22:51] | Which is the truth, just in a different century. | 这是真的 只不过不是在这个世纪 | 
| [22:55] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [22:57] | Best to stay as close to the truth as possible. | 最好尽可能接近真相 | 
| [23:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [23:01] | Leave within the month? | 一个月内出发 | 
| [23:16] | You, uh, have a visitor, sir. | 有人找你 先生 | 
| [23:32] | John? | 约翰 | 
| [23:34] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到是你 | 
| [23:38] | – Is everything all right? – Quite all right. | -一切都还好吧 -很好 | 
| [23:41] | And William? | 威廉呢 | 
| [23:42] | He’s well. Still at school in London. | 他很好 还在伦敦的学校读书 | 
| [23:47] | Well, come, tell me more, but– | 来 多和我说说 但… | 
| [23:49] | Have Mr. Bug take his lordship’s baggage | 让巴格先生把他的行李 | 
| [23:52] | up to the guest chamber. | 送到客房 | 
| [23:54] | – Guest chamber? – Aye. | -客房 -没错 | 
| [23:56] | Yeah, we just finished the upstairs. | 我们楼上刚装修完 | 
| [23:58] | Ye’ll be our first guest. | 你是第一位客人 | 
| [24:00] | I’m honored. | 很荣幸 | 
| [24:04] | I heard justice was served to Mr. Bonnet after all. | 听说邦内特先生最终还是受到了正义的制裁 | 
| [24:08] | It was. | 是的 | 
| [24:10] | But, uh, not by my hand. | 不过不是经由我手 | 
| [24:15] | It was Brianna’s wish. | 这是布丽安娜的愿望 | 
| [24:17] | He was sentenced, and the river took him. | 他被判处死刑 河流带走了他 | 
| [24:21] | I’m sure she will rest easy now | 她以后再也不用看到他了 | 
| [24:22] | knowing she’ll never see his face again. | 她肯定也能安息了 | 
| [24:38] | So ye’re really leaving then, Cousin? | 你真的要走了吗 表姐 | 
| [24:40] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [24:42] | I wish things were different, but they aren’t. | 我也不想这样 但是没办法 | 
| [24:45] | Things are going to get worse here soon. | 这里的生活也平静不了多久了 | 
| [24:48] | There’s a war coming. | 战争马上要来了 | 
| [24:50] | Ye dinna have to be a– whatever you are– | 不需要你这样的人…不管你是什么人 | 
| [24:53] | to tell that. | 也能看出这一点 | 
| [24:54] | Anyone wi’ half an eye sees it. | 有眼睛的人都看得出来 | 
| [24:56] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 | 
| [24:58] | If it’s truly what you wish. | 如果这真的是你想要的 | 
| [25:01] | But have you thought that maybe if you stayed, | 但是你有没有想过 如果你留下来 | 
| [25:03] | you could change things? | 你也许能改变些什么 | 
| [25:06] | I’m afraid what’s coming is a lot bigger than us. | 恐怕即将来临的事远非我们能改变的 | 
| [25:11] | Auntie. | 舅妈 | 
| [25:13] | You told me that you and Uncle Jamie | 你说过你和杰米舅舅 | 
| [25:14] | thought you might stop Charles Stuart. | 或许有办法阻止查尔斯·斯图尔特 | 
| [25:17] | Stop what you ken would be a terrible slaughter in the highlands. | 阻止你说的那场高地惨烈大屠杀 | 
| [25:21] | Well, we were able to prevent | 我们确实阻止了 | 
| [25:24] | some of the men from Lallybroch dying at Culloden, | 拉里布洛克的一些人死于克罗登之战 | 
| [25:27] | but we weren’t able to stop the course of events, | 但我们没法阻止事态的发展 | 
| [25:30] | and the battle itself. | 也无法阻止战争 | 
| [25:34] | Ian… | 伊恩 | 
| [25:37] | it’s complicated. | 情况很复杂 | 
| [25:39] | But there are things, smaller things | 但我们或许能改变 | 
| [25:42] | that someone might be able to change. | 一些细微的小事 | 
| [25:45] | Something much smaller than a war, | 比战争渺小很多的事 | 
| [25:47] | say… | 比如 | 
| [25:50] | something between a man and his wife. | 夫妻之间的琐事 | 
| [25:56] | I want to travel through the stones. | 我想通过石头穿越 | 
| [26:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [26:02] | That won’t work. | 不行的 | 
| [26:04] | Well, why not? | 为什么 | 
| [26:05] | We think it’s something you’re born with. | 能穿越是与生俱来的的能力 | 
| [26:09] | The opal, it didn’t feel hot to you. | 你摸着蛋白石并不会发烫 | 
| [26:12] | And that’s one of the signs. | 那就是迹象之一 | 
| [26:15] | And you didn’t hear the buzzing. | 你也听不到嗡嗡声 | 
| [26:16] | Then you take me. | 那你带我穿越过去 | 
| [26:18] | You can travel, Auntie. | 你可以穿越 舅妈 | 
| [26:20] | Take me with you, and then you can return here. | 带着我一起 然后你可以回来 | 
| [26:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [26:26] | It’s impossible. | 不可能的 | 
| [26:30] | Ian, is this something to do with why you left the Mohawk? | 伊恩 这跟你离开莫霍克人的原因有关吗 | 
| [26:35] | You want to go back in time because… | 你想穿越回去 因为 | 
| [26:37] | Ye say I can’t go. | 你说我不能穿越 | 
| [26:39] | What difference does it make? | 反正也没区别 | 
| [26:54] | Seems the time has come for me now to return to England. | 我似乎该回英格兰了 | 
| [26:59] | To Helwater. | 回到赫尔沃特 | 
| [27:01] | Helwater? | 赫尔沃特 | 
| [27:04] | It’s been a while since I heard that name. | 我很久没听到这名字了 | 
| [27:06] | There’s some news, I’m afraid. | 有个不好的消息 | 
| [27:08] | Lord Dunsany has died. | 邓萨尼大人去世了 | 
| [27:10] | I must return to make arrangements | 我必须回去处理 | 
| [27:12] | for the care of the estate, which is now William’s, | 他的遗产 现在归威廉了 | 
| [27:15] | and the care of Lady Dunsany. | 还得安置好邓萨尼夫人 | 
| [27:17] | She has no one else. | 她现在无依无靠了 | 
| [27:19] | Will you send her my condolences, John, | 替我向她说声节哀 约翰 | 
| [27:21] | if you think she will value them? | 但愿她能好受些 | 
| [27:23] | I know she would. | 她会的 | 
| [27:24] | And I shall tell her when I return. | 等我回去后我会转达的 | 
| [27:26] | But having never expected to be here in the first place, | 虽然一开始未曾想过会来这里 | 
| [27:30] | I’m finding it surprisingly difficult to leave. | 现在要离开了竟然还舍不得 | 
| [27:33] | Mt. Josiah has been an escape of sorts | 约书亚山一直逃离 | 
| [27:36] | from the outside world and its complications. | 纷繁复杂外界的庇护所 | 
| [27:40] | I rather enjoyed working the land. | 我很喜欢耕地 | 
| [27:42] | Good to get dirt under your fingernails, hm. | 指甲里满是泥土的感觉挺好 | 
| [27:45] | Yeah, no doubt you’ll miss it. | 是啊 难怪你会怀念 | 
| [27:47] | No doubt there are a great many things | 难怪这里有太多 | 
| [27:49] | I shall miss about being here. | 让我想念的东西 | 
| [27:55] | But William is the ninth Earl of Ellesmere, | 但威廉是埃尔斯米尔伯爵九世 | 
| [27:57] | and when he attains his majority, | 等他成年了 | 
| [27:59] | he’ll be entirely responsible for his estates. | 他继承的遗产才能全部归他支配 | 
| [28:03] | He must learn how to be an Earl. | 他必须得学会如何做伯爵 | 
| [28:06] | And it is my duty to prepare him for it. | 而我的任务就是让他做好准备 | 
| [28:09] | Do ye think you’ll return to Virginia? | 你还会回弗吉尼亚吗 | 
| [28:13] | Eventually? | 最后 | 
| [28:14] | I believe, in time, we will. | 我们早晚会回去的 | 
| [28:15] | I can’t imagine William never seeing you again. | 无法想象威廉再也见不到你了 | 
| [28:18] | But it is evident that the mood in the American colonies | 但美洲殖民地的局势很明显 | 
| [28:21] | grows darker by the day. | 日渐恶化 | 
| [28:23] | I hope I’m wrong, but… | 但愿是我错了 但 | 
| [28:26] | I feel a storm coming. | 感觉风雨将至 | 
| [28:29] | I dinna think you’re wrong. | 你没有错 | 
| [28:32] | I brought something for you. | 我给你带了个东西 | 
| [29:04] | Such a handsome lad. | 真是个帅小伙 | 
| [29:07] | The older he gets, the more he looks like his father. | 他越长大越像他的父亲 | 
| [29:19] | I’ve asked Brianna to draw some portraits for us. | 我让布丽安娜给我们画些画像 | 
| [29:23] | Of all of them, especially Jemmy. | 给所有人画 尤其是吉米 | 
| [29:26] | Something to remember them by. | 以后好有个念想 | 
| [29:32] | That’s a braw notion, Sassenach. | 这个想法很好 英格兰人 | 
| [29:39] | I remembered you for 20 years, mo chridhe. | 我想了你二十年 亲爱的 | 
| [29:42] | No pictures at all. Hm. | 根本没有画像 | 
| [29:46] | But it does help. | 但画像确实有用 | 
| [31:18] | Claire? | 克莱尔 | 
| [31:40] | Skin’s salty. | 身上汗津津的 | 
| [31:42] | Ye been crying, lass? | 你哭了吗 姑娘 | 
| [31:44] | No. | 没 | 
| [31:45] | It’s just so hot, I’ve been sweating. | 只是太热了 出了一身汗 | 
| [31:49] | I must smell like the White Sow. | 我闻着就像头白猪 | 
| [31:54] | Let me see. | 我闻闻看 | 
| [31:58] | Onions. | 洋葱 | 
| [32:01] | Garlic. | 大蒜 | 
| [32:03] | Something hot. | 很辛辣 | 
| [32:06] | Peppercorns, aye. | 是胡椒籽 | 
| [32:09] | Cloves. | 丁香 | 
| [32:11] | Something woody, huh. | 还有股木香 | 
| [32:13] | Toadstools. | 伞菌 | 
| [32:16] | That’s not fair. | 不公平 | 
| [32:17] | You know exactly what we had for dinner. | 你知道我们晚饭吃了什么 | 
| [32:21] | Vinegar, dill, | 醋香 小茴香 | 
| [32:24] | and pickling cucumbers again. | 还有腌黄瓜 | 
| [32:26] | It’s good. I like those. | 很好 我喜欢 | 
| [32:29] | Eau de femme. Ma petite fleur. | 女人之水 我的小宝贝 | 
| [32:34] | Oh, let me see. | 我来闻闻 | 
| [32:40] | Gunpowder. | 火药味 | 
| [32:44] | Hay. | 干草味 | 
| [32:46] | And, uh… | 还有 | 
| [32:51] | oh, the faintest whiff of manure. | 淡淡的肥料味 | 
| [32:58] | It’s very manly. | 很有男人味 | 
| [33:02] | Your special perfume. | 你的特调香水 | 
| [33:04] | Ye wanted me, and I fell asleep without touching ye. | 你想要我 而我碰都没碰你就睡着了 | 
| [33:07] | I’m sorry, Sassenach. | 抱歉 英格兰人 | 
| [33:12] | It’s all right. | 没事 | 
| [33:15] | You were tired. | 你累坏了 | 
| [33:25] | You could have raised me from the dead for this. | 这个绝对能让我恢复精力 | 
| [33:32] | What on earth are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [33:35] | Parfum d’amour. | 爱之香水 | 
| [33:45] | Trust me, mo graidh. | 相信我 亲爱的 | 
| [34:20] | What are you doing, Sassenach? | 你在干什么 英格兰人 | 
| [34:21] | I’m checking the resolution on this new lens | 我在检查新镜头的分辨率 | 
| [34:24] | Lord John brought me. | 这是约翰大人给我带的 | 
| [34:26] | Here, have a look. | 过来看看 | 
| [34:36] | I see ’em. | 我看到了 | 
| [34:38] | Wee things with tails, | 长着尾巴的小东西 | 
| [34:40] | all swimming about. | 在游来游去 | 
| [34:43] | Aren’t they marvelous? | 很奇妙吧 | 
| [34:46] | Aye, marvelous. | 是 很奇妙 | 
| [34:48] | Busy wee strivers, pushing and writhing. | 忙碌的小小奋斗者 推挤着 扭动着 | 
| [34:52] | So many of them. | 个数真多 | 
| [34:54] | You know, when you told me about germs, | 你向我说起细菌时 | 
| [34:56] | I thought they’d have wee teeth, but these don’t. | 我以为它们会长着小小的牙 但这些并没有 | 
| [34:58] | Never ken they’d have such handsomely thrashing tails. | 从没想过它们有着这么雄健有力的尾巴 | 
| [35:02] | Well, these particular little beasts aren’t germs. | 其实这些小家伙并不是细菌 | 
| [35:06] | They’re sperms. | 它们是精子 | 
| [35:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [35:09] | Male reproductive cells. | 男性生殖细胞 | 
| [35:11] | The thing that makes babies. | 可以造出婴儿 | 
| [35:13] | – You mean seed? – Mm-hmm. | -你是说种子吗 -嗯 | 
| [35:16] | Well, whose are they? | 这些是谁的 | 
| [35:18] | They’re yours, of course. Who else’s would they be? | 当然是你的了 还能是谁的 | 
| [35:21] | Well–how did you get them? | 你是怎么拿到它们的 | 
| [35:23] | I woke up in custody of them this morning. | 我今早醒来时还正保管着它们呢 | 
| [35:29] | You know they can live for up to one week | 当它们被释放到适宜的生存环境时 | 
| [35:31] | when they are released into the proper habitat. | 存活期可以高达一周 | 
| [35:43] | I, uh, was coming to see you. | 我正准备来见你 | 
| [36:11] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 | 
| [36:13] | It’s your brother. | 他是你弟弟 | 
| [36:21] | I, um… | 我… | 
| [36:24] | told you I was a prisoner of war. | 告诉过你我曾是战俘 | 
| [36:28] | And I worked as a groom | 我在一个叫赫尔沃特的 | 
| [36:31] | on an English estate called Helwater. | 英格兰庄园 当过马夫 | 
| [36:35] | Well, that’s where he was born. | 他就是在那里出生的 | 
| [36:38] | His name is William, and, aye, your, uh– | 他叫威廉 你母亲… | 
| [36:42] | your mother kens all about him. | 他的事你母亲都知道 | 
| [36:46] | And who is his mother? | 那他的母亲是谁 | 
| [36:50] | If you don’t mind telling me, I mean. | 如果你不介意告诉我的话 | 
| [36:53] | Aye, I do, but, um… | 我介意 可是… | 
| [36:59] | I’ll tell you anyway. | 我还是告诉你吧 | 
| [37:05] | She was a… | 她生前 | 
| [37:08] | a daughter of the estate. | 曾是那户庄园里的女儿 | 
| [37:11] | Her name was Geneva Dunsany. | 她的名字叫日内瓦·邓萨尼 | 
| [37:15] | And it wasn’t a matter of love between us, | 我们之间发生的事不是出于爱 | 
| [37:18] | but it was her choice, | 那是她做的选择 | 
| [37:20] | and that’s all I’ll say about it. | 我只能说这么多 | 
| [37:24] | He looks like you. | 他长得像你 | 
| [37:26] | Aye. | 没错 | 
| [37:29] | And very much like you. | 也很像你 | 
| [37:32] | Uh, where is he now? I mean, can I see him? | 他现在在哪 我能见见他吗 | 
| [37:34] | No, he’s in London. | 不 他在伦敦 | 
| [37:37] | He does not ken I’m his father, and he never will. | 他并不知道我是他父亲 也不会知道 | 
| [37:41] | He is the ninth earl of Ellesmere. | 他是埃尔斯米尔伯爵九世 | 
| [37:48] | If the truth were ever found out, his life would be ruined. | 如果真相被揭穿 他这一生就毁了 | 
| [37:53] | The eighth earl of Ellesmere, | 埃尔斯米尔伯爵八世 | 
| [37:54] | who’s the– the man who supposedly sired him, | 也就是他名义上的父亲 | 
| [37:57] | died when William was born. | 在威廉出生后去世了 | 
| [38:01] | As did his mother. | 他母亲也去世了 | 
| [38:04] | So old Lord John married her sister, | 所以约翰大人娶了她的妹妹 | 
| [38:07] | and they became Willy’s parents. | 他们成为了威利的父母 | 
| [38:11] | So that’s the son Lord John has told me about. | 所以他就是约翰大人向我提起的儿子 | 
| [38:14] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [38:17] | Right, well, Lord John has been a father to William | 约翰大人自从那孩子六岁起 | 
| [38:18] | since the lad was six years old. | 就一直是他的父亲 | 
| [38:22] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 | 
| [38:25] | – A brother. – Hm. Aye. | -我有个弟弟 -是的 | 
| [38:28] | Aye, I wanted you to ken there was more of your blood | 我想让你知道这个世界上除了我和你母亲 | 
| [38:31] | in the world than me and your mother. | 你还有其他的血亲 | 
| [38:35] | Maybe you could look for him. | 也许你可以去找他 | 
| [38:38] | In books, I mean. | 我是说 在书里 | 
| [38:41] | He’d be an earl. Might be easy to find. | 他是个伯爵 应该容易找到 | 
| [38:44] | Yeah, I will. | 是 我会找的 | 
| [38:50] | When will you leave? | 你们什么时候走 | 
| [38:57] | We leave in a week. | 我们一个星期内就会走 | 
| [39:06] | After your mother left me wi’ you in her belly… | 当初你母亲怀着你离开我之后 | 
| [39:13] | I never thought I’d see you. | 我从没想过还能见到你 | 
| [39:16] | But I kent you were there. | 但我知道你的存在 | 
| [39:19] | I was a husband and a father, | 我为人夫 也为人父 | 
| [39:22] | and now I’m a grandsire. | 现在都当祖父了 | 
| [39:25] | And even though I may never see any of you again… | 即使我知道可能再也见不到你们中的任何一人 | 
| [39:30] | you have made my life whole. | 你们都已经让我此生圆满了 | 
| [39:42] | Leaving? | 要离开 | 
| [39:44] | Roger’s been offered a teaching position. | 罗杰获得了一份教书的工作 | 
| [39:46] | Up north in Boston. | 远在北边的波士顿 | 
| [39:48] | Boston? That’s so far away. | 波士顿 太远了 | 
| [39:53] | What are your parents gonna do without you? | 你们父母没了你们该怎么办 | 
| [39:57] | What am I gonna do without you with another bairn comin’? | 我要是又有孩子降生 没了你们该怎么办 | 
| [40:05] | You’ve become like a sister to me. | 你对我来说一直像亲姐妹一样 | 
| [40:07] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:10] | Leaving everyone is going to be | 离开大家会是 | 
| [40:11] | the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 我做过的最艰难的事 | 
| [40:13] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [40:14] | We’ll miss you both. | 我们会想念你们两个的 | 
| [40:17] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [40:25] | Me either. I know. | 我也是 我知道 | 
| [40:28] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 | 
| [40:29] | – I know, I’m sorry. – Be good. | -我知道 对不起 -保重 | 
| [40:32] | – Miss you. – Bye. | -会想你的 -再见 | 
| [40:53] | I suppose I should start saying my good-byes | 趁着大家都还聚在一起 | 
| [40:54] | to everyone as well while they’re all gathered. | 我想我也该对他们说再见了 | 
| [40:58] | I’ll miss them and their wee puddin’ faces. | 我会想念他们肥嘟嘟的脸蛋的 | 
| [41:02] | Dinna ken how I’ll bear it. | 真不知道我要怎么熬过去 | 
| [41:04] | Germain has been a wee angel of late. | 热尔曼一直都是个小天使 | 
| [41:07] | Joanie too. Bless them. | 琼妮也是 愿主保佑他们 | 
| [41:10] | Lizzie– | 丽兹… | 
| [41:11] | Ah, of course I’m looking forward to it. | 当然了 我也很期待以后的生活 | 
| [41:13] | Although it will be colder in Boston, will it not? | 虽然波士顿会冷一些 对吧 | 
| [41:16] | Lizzie. | 丽兹 | 
| [41:19] | We can’t take you with us. | 我们不能带你走 | 
| [41:23] | You’ll send for me in a few weeks then. | 那你们会过几周派人来接我 | 
| [41:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:28] | You’ll have to stay here at Fraser’s Ridge. | 你要留在弗雷泽山脊 | 
| [41:35] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [41:37] | I was with you in your darkest time, | 那个畜生袭击你之后 | 
| [41:39] | when that beast attacked you and– | 我陪你度过了最黑暗的时光 | 
| [41:42] | and the good times as well, | 你举办婚礼还有生下吉米时 | 
| [41:44] | on your wedding day and when Jemmy was born. | 我也陪你度过了快乐的时光 | 
| [41:49] | You’re the one that saved me. | 是你拯救了我 | 
| [41:52] | I’m meant to be with you, always. | 我注定要一直陪着你 | 
| [41:58] | Lizzie, you have always been there for me, | 丽兹 你一直都守护着我 | 
| [42:03] | and I am so grateful. | 我很感激你 | 
| [42:05] | But I need someone to stay here | 但我需要有人留在这 | 
| [42:08] | and look out for my parents for me. | 替我照看我的父母 | 
| [42:11] | They need someone like you to take care of them. | 他们需要你这样的人来照顾他们 | 
| [42:17] | Of course, I will if that’s what you wish. | 当然 只要这是你的心愿 | 
| [42:23] | Lizzie, please– please, don’t cry. | 丽兹 求你了 求你别哭 | 
| [42:26] | I am really trying to be brave. | 我一直在努力变得勇敢 | 
| [42:29] | You are brave. | 你很勇敢 | 
| [42:33] | You’re one of the bravest I know. | 你是我认识的最勇敢的人之一 | 
| [42:39] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远都不会忘记你的 | 
| [42:42] | I’ll never forget you either. | 我也永远都不会忘记你的 | 
| [42:57] | Fraser! | 弗雷泽 | 
| [43:04] | Mr. Brown. | 布朗先生 | 
| [43:10] | My brother sent me to tell you, | 我哥让我来告诉你 | 
| [43:11] | the Committee of Safety are gathering in a week. | 安全委员会将在一周内聚齐 | 
| [43:14] | He wants an answer. | 他想要一个答案 | 
| [43:17] | Are you and your men with us? | 你和你的人站在我们这一边吗 | 
| [43:19] | Tell your brother I’ve considered. | 告诉你哥我已经考虑过了 | 
| [43:22] | With respect, I have to decline his invitation. | 出于慎重 我不得不拒绝他的邀请 | 
| [43:27] | I’ve spent the last year serving the crown. | 去年我都在为王室效力 | 
| [43:29] | It’s time to serve my family. | 现在到我回归家庭的时候了 | 
| [43:32] | I wish ye the best of luck, Mr. Brown. | 希望你好运 布朗先生 | 
| [43:35] | Richard will not be best pleased to hear that, Mr. Fraser. | 理查德听到这个消息不会开心的 弗雷泽先生 | 
| [43:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [43:39] | It’s my final word. | 这是我最后的决定 | 
| [43:43] | I, um– | 我 | 
| [43:45] | my wife–I brought my wife to see Mistress Fraser. | 我妻子 我带她来让弗雷泽夫人看病 | 
| [43:48] | She’s, uh, in need of a healer. | 她需要医生 | 
| [43:51] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [43:53] | She’s in her surgery. | 她在手术室里 | 
| [44:06] | Please. | 请进 | 
| [44:11] | How long have you two been married? | 你们俩结婚多久了 | 
| [44:13] | Almost a year now. | 到现在差不多一年了 | 
| [44:18] | Your wrist is broken. | 你的手腕断了 | 
| [44:20] | Now how did this happen? | 怎么弄成这样的 | 
| [44:25] | These kind of injuries usually happen with a fall, | 这种伤通常是因为摔倒 | 
| [44:30] | or if the wrist has been twisted. | 或是被人扭伤了手腕 | 
| [44:32] | Just mend it, like you mended me. | 治吧 就像你治好我那样 | 
| [44:37] | Marsali, can you get me the splints | 玛沙利 你能帮我拿下夹板 | 
| [44:40] | and some strips of bandage and the balm of Gilead? | 还有几根绷带和基列香膏吗 | 
| [44:44] | I’m going to wrap the wrist so the bone can’t move. | 我要包扎手腕 这样腕骨就固定住了 | 
| [44:47] | Now, you have to try not to use your arm too much. | 从现在开始你得注意少动你的手腕 | 
| [44:52] | Lionel, could you ask my husband for some whiskey? | 莱昂内尔 你能问我丈夫要点威士忌吗 | 
| [44:55] | I need to make a tonic for your wife. | 我要给你妻子做药酒 | 
| [44:58] | For the pain. | 为了减轻疼痛 | 
| [45:09] | Don’t know how I’ll chop wood and do the washing with one hand. | 我都不知道自己该怎么用一只手砍柴洗衣 | 
| [45:13] | My husband expects the chores to be done. | 我丈夫希望我把家务活做完 | 
| [45:15] | Well, maybe your husband could help you with the chores. | 也许你丈夫可以帮你一起做家务 | 
| [45:23] | Does he get very angry if they’re not done? | 如果家务没做完 他会很生气吗 | 
| [45:27] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [45:28] | What husband wouldn’t? | 哪个丈夫会不生气 | 
| [45:31] | I have seen your husband’s anger. | 我见识过你丈夫的火气了 | 
| [45:35] | Be quite frightening. | 真的很吓人 | 
| [45:36] | He hasn’t been himself | 他不在状态 | 
| [45:38] | since his Alicia’s gone off. | 自从艾丽西亚离开后 | 
| [45:41] | He gets sad and he drinks. | 他很难过 还酗酒 | 
| [45:44] | He wants another babe to raise. | 他想再生个孩子 | 
| [45:49] | And do you? | 那你想吗 | 
| [45:51] | Do you want children, Rose? | 你想要孩子吗 萝丝 | 
| [45:53] | That’s my duty, isn’t it? | 这是我的职责 不是吗 | 
| [45:56] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 | 
| [46:00] | A good man wouldn’t hurt you. | 好人不会伤害你 | 
| [46:03] | It was my own fault, you see, because I wouldn’t– | 这是我自己的错 因为我不愿意 | 
| [46:07] | I wouldn’t lie with him. | 我不愿意和他上床 | 
| [46:10] | I don’t mind what he does to me, | 我不介意他对我做的事 | 
| [46:13] | but if he was cruel to a babe… | 但如果他对孩子很残忍 | 
| [46:19] | Dr. Rawlings says that if you don’t lie with a man | 罗林斯医生说 如果你在月经来的前两周 | 
| [46:23] | two weeks before your courses, | 不和男人上床 | 
| [46:24] | then you won’t come to be with child. | 那你就没法怀孕 | 
| [46:26] | Said so in the newspaper. | 报纸里是这么说的 | 
| [46:29] | My mother taught me to read. | 我母亲教过我认字 | 
| [46:33] | Everything well in here? | 这里一切还好吧 | 
| [46:35] | Very well indeed. | 很好 | 
| [46:37] | Mistress Fraser’s almost finished. | 弗雷泽夫人快要包好了 | 
| [46:54] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 | 
| [47:01] | I’m obliged to you. | 万分感谢 | 
| [47:07] | You needn’t bother with your tonic. | 你不必麻烦做什么药酒了 | 
| [47:10] | You take care, Rose. | 你自己保重 萝丝 | 
| [47:37] | I want to, uh– | 我想要 | 
| [47:39] | well, Brianna and I want to ask a favor of you. | 我和布丽安娜想请你帮个忙 | 
| [47:42] | Aye. | 好啊 | 
| [47:44] | Of course. Whatever it is. | 当然 什么都行 | 
| [47:47] | Will ye come with us? | 你愿意和我们一起走吗 | 
| [47:49] | To the stone circle, I mean. | 我是说 去巨石圈 | 
| [47:52] | Someone will need to bring the wagon and horses home, | 总有人得负责把马车和马匹驾回家 | 
| [47:54] | and we–we don’t want Jamie and Claire to do it. | 我们不想让杰米和克莱尔做这事 | 
| [47:58] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [47:59] | Brianna’s afraid that if her parents are there | 布丽安娜担心如果她父母来了 | 
| [48:01] | she might not find the courage to leave them. | 她可能没勇气再离开他们了 | 
| [48:06] | I’ll come with you. | 那我和你一起走 | 
| [48:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [48:18] | I want you to have this. | 我希望你拿着这个 | 
| [48:21] | For everything that you’ve done to help us. | 你已经帮过我们太多次了 | 
| [48:39] | Can’t except your land. | 我不能收下你的土地 | 
| [48:42] | Then look after it for me. | 那就好好替我照管 | 
| [48:47] | And do with it what you will. | 随便你用 | 
| [48:51] | I hope you find happiness. | 我希望你找到幸福 | 
| [49:15] | Your father tells me you and Roger are going to Boston. | 你父亲告诉我 你和罗杰要去波士顿了 | 
| [49:18] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [49:22] | And I’ve just learned something that’s gonna make it | 我才知道了一件事 | 
| [49:23] | even harder to leave. | 我更不舍得走了 | 
| [49:26] | I have a brother. | 我有个弟弟 | 
| [49:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [49:30] | So he’s told you. | 所以他告诉你了 | 
| [49:35] | I’m glad. | 我很开心 | 
| [49:37] | He’s very much like you. | 他和你很像 | 
| [49:39] | And both of you are very much like your father. | 你们俩都很像你父亲 | 
| [49:43] | Both in appearance and disposition. | 无论是外表还是性格 | 
| [49:46] | – So William has a temper too then? – Yes. | -所以威廉脾气也很差吗 -没错 | 
| [49:49] | Yes, he does. | 确实 他脾气很差 | 
| [49:51] | He possesses your kindness and courage. | 他有和你一样的善良和勇气 | 
| [49:53] | Jamie’s as well. | 和杰米也一样 | 
| [49:58] | I can never tell him about you. | 我不能告诉他你的事 | 
| [50:02] | Though I wish I could. | 虽然我希望我能 | 
| [50:06] | But… | 但是 | 
| [50:07] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [50:11] | My father explained. | 我父亲解释过了 | 
| [50:13] | Well, life is long. | 来日方长 | 
| [50:16] | Perhaps someday. | 也许有一天可以说 | 
| [50:18] | Perhaps. | 也许 | 
| [50:21] | I’ll be leaving myself in two days’ time. | 我两天后动身 | 
| [50:24] | With my new manservant. | 带上我的新男仆一起 | 
| [50:27] | – Your manservant. – Ulysses. | -你的男仆 -尤利西斯 | 
| [50:29] | Taking him to England with you? | 带他和你一起去英格兰 | 
| [50:31] | He can travel safely in the guise of my servant. | 他可以伪装成我的仆人安全出行 | 
| [50:33] | When he sets foot on a British ship, | 他踏上英格兰的船时 | 
| [50:36] | he’ll be a free man. | 就成了自由人 | 
| [50:37] | That’s a good idea. | 那是个好主意 | 
| [50:39] | Your father thought of it. | 你父亲想到的 | 
| [50:42] | He reminded me that I might need someone | 他提醒了我 在去英格兰的 | 
| [50:44] | to play chess with on the long voyage to London. | 漫长旅途中 我也许需要跟人下棋 | 
| [50:47] | I have heard that you’re quite the master at chess. | 我听说过你是下棋高手 | 
| [50:52] | And a wonderful father. | 还是一位很好的父亲 | 
| [50:54] | My brother’s lucky to have you in his life. | 我弟弟生命中有你很幸运 | 
| [50:58] | And so am I. | 我也是 | 
| [51:00] | You really are impossible not to like. | 真是不可能不喜欢你啊 | 
| [51:28] | I never had grandparents. | 我都没有祖父母 | 
| [51:32] | Neither did I. | 我也是 | 
| [51:34] | Not even parents to begin with. | 甚至连父母也没有 | 
| [51:57] | Mama. | 妈妈 | 
| [52:18] | Now, I thought before dinner, | 我想着在晚餐前 | 
| [52:20] | we could have the future’s answer to journey cake, | 我们可以吃点未来的答案旅途蛋糕 | 
| [52:24] | peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. | 花生酱果酱三明治 | 
| [52:51] | Very tasty, but, um… | 很美味 但是 | 
| [52:54] | are you sure it’s to be eaten? | 你确定这是吃的吗 | 
| [52:56] | Ye could seal letters or mend your boots wi’ it as well. | 你甚至可以用它来封口信封或者补靴子 | 
| [53:10] | To home. | 敬家 | 
| [53:12] | To family. | 敬家人 | 
| [53:13] | Great health. | 祝你健康 | 
| [53:15] | – Slàinte mhath. – Slàinte mhath. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [53:17] | Slàinte mhath. | 干杯 | 
| [54:14] | Up here, Dad. | 这边 爸爸 | 
| [54:18] | Are we going for a walk? | 我们要去散步吗 | 
| [54:54] | Mommy. | 妈咪 | 
| [55:13] | Thought I might find you here. | 我就知道你在这里 | 
| [55:20] | It’s only been two weeks. | 才过去了两周 | 
| [55:22] | Feels like they’ve been gone for an eternity. | 感觉他们离开了好久 | 
| [55:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [55:30] | And if Roger was right, | 如果罗杰是对的 | 
| [55:32] | they should be reaching the stone circle right about now. | 他们现在应该已经到了巨石圈 | 
| [55:44] | We started our life on the Ridge in this cabin. | 我们在这间小屋里开始了山脊的生活 | 
| [55:49] | And now it’s just you and me again. | 现在又只剩你和我了 | 
| [55:58] | We’re not alone, Sassenach. | 我们并不孤单 英格兰人 | 
| [56:15] | She’s so talented. | 她好有天赋 | 
| [56:18] | Aye. | 是啊 | 
| [56:20] | Maybe in the future she can finally be an engineer. | 也许在未来她就可以当工程师了 | 
| [56:34] | Are ye ready? | 你们准备好了吗 | 
| [56:35] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 | 
| [56:36] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 | 
| [56:39] | As we’ll ever be. | 准备得非常好了 | 
| [56:43] | Each strand of this rope is delicate and fragile. | 这根绳子的每一缕线都很脆弱 | 
| [56:48] | But braided together, it’s strong, | 但是编在一起就很结实 | 
| [56:51] | and it’ll hold us. | 它会绑住我们 | 
| [56:55] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [56:59] | Ian. | 伊恩 | 
| [57:01] | Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. | 谢谢你为我们做的一切 | 
| [57:05] | Take care of my parents. | 照顾我父母 | 
| [57:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [57:08] | I love you too, cousin. | 我也爱你 表姐 | 
| [57:16] | Here. | 给 | 
| [57:19] | Jem, baby, take that one. | 小吉 宝贝 拿另一颗 | 
| [57:23] | Hold it tight, okay? | 紧紧握着 好吗 | 
| [57:24] | – I will. – Hold it tight. | -我会的 -紧紧握着 | 
| [57:26] | – I’m holding it tight. – Yeah, good boy. | -我紧紧握着 -好孩子 | 
| [58:14] | I’m okay! | 我没事 | 
| [58:18] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [58:21] | I just feel like I’ve been turned inside out. | 我就觉得头晕目眩 | 
| [58:23] | – Mommy. – Jem. | -妈咪 -小吉 | 
| [58:26] | We made it. | 我们成功了 | 
| [58:28] | Aye. | 是啊 | 
| [58:39] | What the devil? | 搞什么 | 
| [58:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [58:44] | What a privilege to help with such a task. | 能帮你完成这项任务真是荣幸 | 
| [58:47] | Aye. | 是啊 | 
| [58:49] | You may laugh, but there’s an art to it. | 随你取笑 但这可是艺术 | 
| [58:52] | Voltaire says the perfect is the enemy of the good. | 伏尔泰说 完美是优秀的敌人 | 
| [58:56] | I’m sure Voltaire never dug a privy in his life. | 伏尔泰肯定没挖过厕所 | 
| [59:02] | Fire? | 起火了吗 | 
| [59:06] | The still. | 蒸馏室 | 
| [59:11] | What was that? – The still. | -怎么了 -蒸馏室 | 
| [59:14] | Well, I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 | 
| [59:14] | No, no, no, you have patients to attend to. | 不行 你还要照顾病人 | 
| [59:17] | We’ll see to them. | 我们去看看情况 | 
| [59:20] | The trick is to get the humerus bone, | 诀窍是握住肱骨 | 
| [59:23] | which is the upper arm bone, | 就是上臂骨 | 
| [59:25] | into the right angle… | 扭转到合适的角度 | 
| [59:28] | So that when you apply force, | 这样你用力时 | 
| [59:31] | the head of the bone will– | 骨头的端头就会 | 
| [59:36] | back into the shoulder joint. | 回到肩关节 | 
| [59:38] | Aye, sort of like the opposite of what you do | 就跟杀猪时做的事 | 
| [59:40] | when ya joint a hog. | 恰恰相反 | 
| [59:44] | Yes, well, in that case you’re cutting everything apart. | 是的 杀猪时你要分成小块 | 
| [59:46] | Here, we’re putting it back together. | 现在我们在重新组装 | 
| [59:49] | Well, thank God for small mercies, eh? | 感谢上帝的小小仁慈 | 
| [59:51] | What on earth? | 搞什么 | 
| [59:53] | What’s the meaning of this? | 什么意思 | 
| [59:56] | – No! – Hide, stay there no matter what happens. | -不 -躲着 不管发生什么都待在这里 | 
| [59:59] | No! Get off of me! | 不 放开我 | 
| [1:00:01] | Let her go, you bastards– | 放开她 你们这群混蛋 | 
| [1:00:04] | Get outta here! | 离开这里 | 
| [1:00:06] | Let go of me! | 放开我 | 
| [1:00:11] | Marsali! | 玛沙利 | 
| [1:00:13] | No! | 不 | 
| [1:00:15] | No! | 不 | 
| [1:00:17] | Jamie! No! | 杰米 不 | 
| [1:00:19] | Jamie! | 杰米 | 
| [1:00:31] | Germain. | 热尔曼 | 
| [1:00:34] | It’s nearly dark. | 天快黑了 | 
| [1:00:36] | What-what are you doing? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [1:00:38] | What are you doing out here by yourself, p’tit garçon? | 你一个人在这里干什么 孩子 | 
| [1:00:40] | – Where’s Mama? – Mama won’t wake up, Papa. | -妈妈呢 -妈妈不醒来 爸爸 | 
| [1:00:45] | Where’s your grannie? | 你奶奶呢 | 
| [1:00:46] | The bad men took Grandmama. | 坏人带奶奶带走了 | 
| [1:01:01] | Sh-she’s breathing. | 她还有呼吸 | 
| [1:01:03] | Claire? | 克莱尔 | 
| [1:01:06] | Claire? | 克莱尔 | 
| [1:01:09] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |