| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:17] | ♪ You asked me if there’ll come a time ♪ | ♪你曾问我 会否♪ | 
| [01:22] | ♪ When I grow tired of you ♪ | ♪有一天对你厌倦♪ | 
| [01:27] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [01:33] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪我会爱你到天荒地老♪ | 
| [01:38] | ♪ You wonder if this heart of mine ♪ | ♪你想知道我的心♪ | 
| [01:43] | ♪ Will lose its desire for you ♪ | ♪会否有一天不再渴望你♪ | 
| [01:48] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [01:53] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [01:58] | ♪ What makes you think love will end ♪ | ♪你怎会以为爱会走到尽头♪ | 
| [02:02] | ♪ When you know that my whole life depends… ♪ | ♪你明知我依赖你而活♪ | 
| [02:10] | I say we kill her, | 我们杀了她吧 | 
| [02:11] | leave her for the beasts. | 把尸体留给野兽吃 | 
| [02:12] | You know Fraser’s got his hands full for a while. | 你知道弗雷泽要忙一阵子 | 
| [02:16] | The still… | 蒸馏室 | 
| [02:19] | Well that was you. | 当时是你 | 
| [02:21] | Well, aren’t you the clever one… | 你真聪明啊 | 
| [02:24] | Dr. Rawlings? | 罗林斯医生 | 
| [02:28] | You never thought anyone’d find out | 你没料到会有人发现 | 
| [02:29] | about your little newspaper column, did you? | 你的报纸专栏吧 | 
| [02:32] | Well, now you’re gonna repent for your sin. | 现在你要为你的罪行忏悔 | 
| [02:35] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 | 
| [02:37] | Spreading dangerous ideas, what you mean… | 你是指散布危险想法 | 
| [02:41] | telling women how to deceive their husbands, | 教女人如何欺骗自己丈夫 | 
| [02:43] | how to deny them their God-given rights, | 如何拒绝他们行使上帝赋予的权利 | 
| [02:46] | telling my wife to avoid my bed. | 教唆我老婆不跟我同床 | 
| [02:50] | And I’m gonna take you to Brownsville, | 我要带你去布朗斯维尔 | 
| [02:53] | and you’re gonna confess to the womenfolk there, | 你要向那里的妇女供认你的罪行 | 
| [02:56] | and they’re gonna see you for the charlatan that you are. | 她们会看清你这个骗子的真面目 | 
| [03:14] | ♪ Never, my love… ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [03:17] | Happy Thanksgiving, Uncle. | 感恩节快乐 舅舅 | 
| [03:28] | You fucking bastard! | 你个混蛋 | 
| [03:30] | You’re going to go to hell for this. | 你会下地狱的 | 
| [03:32] | It’s a curse! | 这是诅咒 | 
| [03:34] | Hodge, you’ve done it now. | 霍吉 你已经动过手了 | 
| [03:35] | Don’t touch that woman and don’t draw her blood. | 别碰那女人 别让她流血 | 
| [03:38] | We did hear talk of her. She’s a conjure woman. | 我们听说过关于她的传闻 她是巫女 | 
| [03:42] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [03:44] | You touch me again, | 你再敢碰我 | 
| [03:46] | and you’ll all be dead by dawn! | 你就活不过破晓 | 
| [03:49] | I said don’t do it! | 我叫你别伤害她 | 
| [03:50] | She will kill us all! | 她会把我们全杀了 | 
| [03:51] | That’s enough, both of you. | 够了 你们两个 | 
| [03:53] | Just tie her up over there. | 把她绑在那边 | 
| [03:58] | So where do you come from? | 你从哪里来的 | 
| [04:00] | You know where I come from. | 你知道我从哪里来的 | 
| [04:02] | You bloody kidnapped me. | 是你绑架了我 | 
| [04:03] | Where did you come from before you settled here? | 你在这里定居前 是哪里人 | 
| [04:09] | Do you have clear night skies where you come from? | 你的家乡夜空清朗无星吗 | 
| [04:12] | I can’t tell one star from another like some people can. | 有些人能辨识不同的星星 我不能 | 
| [04:16] | The Moon–that’s the same wherever you go. | 月亮 不管到哪里都一样 | 
| [04:21] | Looks like a man on the moon… | 看起来像有个男人在月亮上 | 
| [04:26] | staring back at us. | 凝视着我们 | 
| [04:33] | Well, her legs aren’t tied. | 她的腿可没绑起来 | 
| [04:38] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [04:43] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [04:48] | ♪ What makes you think love will end… ♪ | ♪你怎会以为爱会走到尽头♪ | 
| [04:51] | You’re shaking so hard, it’s making my teeth rattle. | 你发抖得很厉害 我牙齿也跟着打颤了 | 
| [04:54] | ♪ That depends ♪ | “我依赖你” | 
| [04:59] | ♪ On you… ♪ | “而活” | 
| [05:02] | You hungry? | 你饿不饿 | 
| [05:05] | Go on. | 吃吧 | 
| [05:10] | My name is Tebbe. | 我叫泰比 | 
| [05:12] | You remember that. Remember me was good to you. | 你记好了 记住我善待过你 | 
| [05:16] | You tell your spirits they don’t hurt Tebbe. | 你叫那些幽灵不要伤害泰比 | 
| [05:18] | He tried to help you. | 他曾帮助过你 | 
| [05:24] | Thank you, Tebbe. | 谢谢你 泰比 | 
| [05:30] | Tebbe, how much longer before we reach Brownsville? | 泰比 我们还有多久到布朗斯维尔 | 
| [05:34] | Two days after we cross the creek. | 跨过溪流后再走两天 | 
| [05:44] | We will swim the horses across. | 马涉水过对岸 | 
| [05:46] | You will come with me. | 你跟我走 | 
| [05:47] | You shouldn’t go with them. | 你不该跟他们一起走 | 
| [05:48] | Lionel Brown, Hodgepile– they’re all going to die… | 莱昂内尔·布朗 霍吉派尔 他们都会死 | 
| [05:51] | and everyone with them. | 身边的人也会死 | 
| [05:52] | You’ve heard of the water horses, the kelpies? | 你听说过那种怪物水马吧 | 
| [05:55] | They take you down, drown you, and eat you. | 它们会把人拖入水底淹死 然后吃掉 | 
| [05:59] | Yes, yes, but the water horse is my friend, | 没错 但水马是我的朋友 | 
| [06:03] | and if-if you just– | 如果你能… | 
| [06:04] | w-when we’re across the creek, you-you let me go. | 在我们渡过小溪时 放我走 | 
| [06:07] | It’ll rise up and carry me away. | 它会升起 载我离开 | 
| [06:09] | Just-just let go of me in the water, | 只要你在水中把我放走 | 
| [06:12] | and I swear it won’t cause you any harm. | 我发誓它不会对你造成任何伤害 | 
| [06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [06:19] | – I’ll take her across. – No, no! | -我带她过河 -不 不要 | 
| [06:21] | I’m going with him! | 我要和他一起走 | 
| [06:23] | No! | 不 | 
| [06:33] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [06:36] | ♪ Never, my love… ♪ | ♪我会爱你到天荒地老♪ | 
| [06:37] | – No! – I said no! | -不 -我说了不要 | 
| [06:38] | Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! | 天杀的 | 
| [06:40] | You halfwits! | 你这个笨蛋 | 
| [06:43] | She’s cursed you again, Uncle. She’ll curse us all. | 她又诅咒了你 舅舅 她会诅咒我们所有人 | 
| [06:46] | That’s enough, Cuddy. | 够了 卡迪 | 
| [06:50] | Not one more word out of you. | 你不许再说一句话 | 
| [06:52] | Not to them, not to me. | 不许和他们说 也不许和我说 | 
| [06:55] | Not one more damn word. | 不许再说一句话 | 
| [07:04] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [07:06] | ♪ Never, my love… ♪ | ♪我会爱你到天荒地老♪ | 
| [07:16] | Don’t you stare at me. | 不许瞪我 | 
| [07:19] | I’ll put you somewhere you can’t stare! | 我要让你瞪不了人 | 
| [07:23] | On your feet, bitch. | 站起来 婊子 | 
| [07:27] | I’m gonna put some manners on you. | 我要给你做做规矩 | 
| [07:36] | ♪ Never, my love… ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [07:37] | But James is far better. | 但詹姆斯好多了 | 
| [07:39] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s got to be Ian. | 不不不 必须是伊恩 | 
| [07:42] | Oh, we’re thinking of something a bit more hip, like Ringo. | 我们想要更嬉皮一点的名字 比如林戈 | 
| [07:45] | – Like Ringo. – Everyone. | -林戈 -大家听听 | 
| [07:47] | What if it’s a wee girl? | 万一是个女孩怎么办 | 
| [07:48] | Jocasta’s a lovely name. We’ll call her Jo. | 乔卡丝塔是个不错的名字 小名就叫乔 | 
| [07:55] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [07:58] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [08:00] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪我会爱你到天荒地老♪ | 
| [08:30] | Does the name Ringo Starr mean anything to you? | 你知道林戈·斯塔尔这个人吗 | 
| [08:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:38] | Does the name Ringo Starr mean anything to you? | 你知道林戈·斯塔尔这个人吗 | 
| [08:48] | H-he’s a drummer. | 他是个鼓手 | 
| [08:51] | I knew you had to be. I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道你肯定是 我就知道 我就知道 | 
| [08:53] | I knew that advice from Dr. Rawlings | 我就知道罗林斯医生的建议 | 
| [08:55] | didn’t come from anybody in this time. | 不是来自于这个时空的人 | 
| [08:57] | I just never thought I’d find another one, not ever. | 我以为再也找不到另一个穿越者 | 
| [09:00] | Please, untie me. | 求求你 把我松绑 | 
| [09:02] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [09:04] | You know what they’re planning. | 你知道他们计划要对我做什么 | 
| [09:05] | It’s mostly just talk. | 大部分只是虚张声势 | 
| [09:09] | They think you’re a witch. They’re scared to death of you. | 他们以为你是女巫 他们害怕极了 | 
| [09:11] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 | 
| [09:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [09:14] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 | 
| [09:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [09:17] | My name’s Wendigo Donner. | 我叫温迪戈·唐纳 | 
| [09:18] | I traveled back with a group of American Indians from 1968. | 我1968年随一群美国印第安人一同穿越 | 
| [09:23] | Otter Tooth. | 水獭牙 | 
| [09:26] | Robert Springer. | 罗伯特·斯普林格 | 
| [09:27] | You know Bob? | 你认识鲍勃 | 
| [09:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 | 
| [09:30] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 | 
| [09:34] | How? | 怎么回事 | 
| [09:35] | The Mohawk. | 莫霍克人 | 
| [09:37] | – They killed him. – That doesn’t make sense. | -他们杀了他 -这说不通 | 
| [09:39] | We came back to save them. | 我们穿越回来是为了救他们 | 
| [09:40] | I’ll tell you everything I know. Just, please… | 我会告诉你我知道的一切 求求你 | 
| [09:44] | Cut me loose. | 给我松绑 | 
| [09:45] | Get two horses, and let’s go. | 找两匹马来 我们走 | 
| [09:47] | Lionel, he’ll– he’s crazy. | 莱昂内尔 他是个疯子 | 
| [09:50] | He’ll kill me. He’ll kill both of us. | 他会杀了我 他会杀死我们 | 
| [09:52] | Okay? I need to get home. | 明不明白 我要回家 | 
| [09:55] | I’ve been trying for too long. | 我已经尝试了太久 | 
| [09:58] | I need gemstones. | 我需要宝石 | 
| [10:00] | I have gemstones. | 我有宝石 | 
| [10:01] | I know where a stone circle is. | 我知道巨石圈在哪里 | 
| [10:03] | You cut me loose, I’ll get you home. | 你给我松绑 我带你回家 | 
| [10:06] | Forget the horses. Let’s go now. | 别管马了 我们现在就走 | 
| [10:08] | Okay. We need to wait. | 好 我们得等等 | 
| [10:09] | – We need to wait until they fall asleep. – Donner! | -我们要等他们睡着 -唐纳 | 
| [10:12] | What the hell you doing down there? | 你在那下面做什么 | 
| [10:14] | Just making sure she’s tied tight! | 确保她被捆紧了 | 
| [10:16] | Please, let’s go. | 拜托 我们走 | 
| [10:18] | I should’ve known what you were… | 我早该知道你是什么人 | 
| [10:20] | Before Dr. Rawlings… | 在罗林斯医生之前 | 
| [10:22] | Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. | 老天呐 | 
| [10:24] | You don’t act afraid of men. | 你一点也不怕男人 | 
| [10:26] | Most of the women from now do. | 这时代的大多数女人都怕 | 
| [10:29] | You ought to act more afraid. | 你该假装更害怕些的 | 
| [10:31] | No, no. | 不要 | 
| [10:41] | ♪ With me ♪ | ♪与我一起♪ | 
| [10:44] | ♪ With me ♪ | ♪与我一起♪ | 
| [10:46] | ♪ With me… ♪ | ♪与我一起♪ | 
| [10:49] | Promised Cuddy here a little bit of fun. | 我答应要给卡迪找点儿乐子 | 
| [10:51] | – All right, Cuddy. – He did. | -去吧 卡迪 -没错 | 
| [10:53] | Now listen up. | 现在 听好了 | 
| [10:54] | Shoot twixt the wind and the water. | 去上她吧 | 
| [11:00] | Don’t fight me. Now, now– | 别反抗 乖 | 
| [11:02] | Now, don’t fight. | 别反抗 | 
| [11:06] | Hey, hush, hush. | 嘘 嘘 | 
| [11:09] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [11:15] | Don’t! | 别 | 
| [11:17] | Hush now. Hush now. Hush now. | 安静 安静 嘘 | 
| [11:29] | What, are you finished already? | 怎么 你已经缴枪了吗 | 
| [11:32] | You are one sorry lobcock. | 真是个软蛋 | 
| [11:40] | Dear me, Cuddy. | 天哪 卡迪 | 
| [11:43] | I apologize about my nephew. | 我替我的侄子道歉 | 
| [11:46] | He’s just a boy. What does he know? | 他还是个孩子 知道什么 | 
| [11:49] | But you, you being pretending to be a man… | 但你 你一直在假装是男人 | 
| [12:14] | ♪ Never, my love… ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [12:15] | Table looks ready. | 餐桌布置好了 | 
| [12:18] | Checked on the turkey. | 我也看了下火鸡 | 
| [12:20] | Oh, it gets bigger every year, as does our family. | 火鸡真是一年比一年大 就像我们的家族 | 
| [12:24] | ♪ What makes you think love will end ♪ | ♪你怎会以为爱会走到尽头♪ | 
| [12:28] | ♪ When you know that my whole life depends… ♪ | ♪你明知我依赖你而活♪ | 
| [12:33] | Are my cousin and the professor here yet? | 我的表姐和教授到了吗 | 
| [12:35] | Oh, they’re on their way– delayed in the holiday rush. | 他们在路上了 假期交通有些堵 | 
| [12:39] | First, I, uh… | 首先 我… | 
| [12:41] | I want to thank you all for being here today. | 我想感谢各位今天能来 | 
| [12:44] | I’m grateful for my beautiful wife, | 我很感激我有一位美丽的妻子 | 
| [12:47] | blood of my blood, bone of my bone. | 我的血中之血 骨中之骨 | 
| [12:52] | My heart was yours since I first saw ye. | 从第一眼见到你起 我的心就属于你 | 
| [12:58] | Ye’ve held my soul in your two hands, | 我的灵魂一直在你掌中 | 
| [13:01] | kept it safe. | 护它周全 | 
| [13:04] | Slàinte. | 干杯 | 
| [13:21] | Not so high and mighty now, are we? | 你现在可没那么趾高气昂了吧 | 
| [13:30] | Who’s next for a go with the hedge whore? | 下一个谁想来上 | 
| [13:51] | Another wee Fraser on the way. | 又一个小弗雷泽出生了 | 
| [13:54] | Happy Thanksgiving, Auntie. | 感恩节快乐 舅妈 | 
| [13:56] | I’m gonna make some extra plates | 我要给小吉米 | 
| [13:59] | with some more extra sweet potato for Jemmy. | 另盛一盘多加红薯的 | 
| [14:01] | ♪ Never, my love… ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [14:04] | Dinna fash. | 别烦恼了 | 
| [14:05] | I’m sure Roger and Bree’ll be here soon. | 我相信罗杰和布丽很快就会到的 | 
| [14:08] | ♪ My love ♪ | ♪我的爱人♪ | 
| [14:16] | Roger and Bree are here. | 罗杰和布丽来了 | 
| [14:17] | Finally! | 可算来了 | 
| [14:21] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [14:23] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [14:26] | ♪ Never, my love♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [14:27] | ♪ My love…♪ | ♪我的爱人♪ | 
| [14:30] | Mrs. Fraser? | 弗雷泽夫人吗 | 
| [14:32] | Yes. | 我是 | 
| [14:33] | We’re sorry to have to tell you this at Thanksgiving, but… | 很抱歉在感恩节告诉你这消息 不过 | 
| [14:37] | Mr. And Mrs. MacKenzie were killed in a car accident | 麦肯齐先生和夫人以及他们的孩子 | 
| [14:39] | with their child. | 在车祸中丧生了 | 
| [14:46] | The conditions on the highway were extremely treacherous. | 当时高速上的情况很危险 | 
| [14:50] | A truck lost its brakes. | 一辆卡车刹车失灵 | 
| [14:52] | There was a collision involving Mr. MacKenzie’s vehicle. | 碰撞波及到了麦肯齐先生的轿车 | 
| [14:53] | No… | 不… | 
| [14:55] | Paramedics arrived and worked to save him and his family, | 急救人员随后赶到了现场 | 
| [14:58] | but, unfortunately, their injuries were fatal. | 但很可惜 他们受了致命伤 | 
| [15:02] | No… | 不 | 
| [15:20] | I woke up! | 我醒了 | 
| [15:23] | Mom, Da? | 妈妈 爸爸 | 
| [15:25] | Are ye all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [15:27] | I just feel like I’ve been turned inside out. | 我就觉得头晕目眩 | 
| [15:31] | We made it. | 我们成功了 | 
| [15:33] | Aye. | 是啊 | 
| [15:35] | Look. | 看 | 
| [15:51] | What the devil? | 搞什么 | 
| [15:53] | Ye’re back. | 你们回来了 | 
| [15:57] | How? | 怎么会呢 | 
| [16:01] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:04] | I was thinking about home. | 我刚刚在想着家 | 
| [16:06] | So was I. | 我也是 | 
| [16:46] | We can make camp here, or we can forge ahead. | 我们可以在这里扎营 也可以继续往前 | 
| [16:49] | Oh, let’s make camp and rest. | 还是扎营休息吧 | 
| [16:52] | We can surprise them tomorrow. | 明天再给他们惊喜 | 
| [16:58] | Roger, will you grab Jem? | 罗杰 你能去把小吉抱过来吗 | 
| [17:06] | Da lit the cross. | 爸爸点燃了烈火十字 | 
| [17:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [17:12] | Aye. He said he wouldn’t light it again unless… | 是啊 他说过他不会再点燃那个 除非… | 
| [17:17] | Let’s go. | 快走 | 
| [17:29] | I’ve packed some salted meats for you and the men, sir. | 我给你和其他人准备了盐渍肉 先生 | 
| [17:33] | Thank you, Lizzie. | 谢谢你 丽兹 | 
| [17:47] | Bree. | 布丽 | 
| [17:49] | Roger. | 罗杰 | 
| [17:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [17:53] | It–it didn’t work. What is going on? | 没有用 到底怎么回事 | 
| [17:56] | On the way back, we saw the cross. | 我们回来的路上看到了烈火十字 | 
| [17:58] | There’s been an attack on the ridge. | 山脊遭到袭击 | 
| [18:00] | They’ve taken your mother. | 他们抓走了你的母亲 | 
| [18:04] | I think it was the Browns. | 应该是布朗家 | 
| [18:06] | We’re gonna get her back. | 我们要把她救回来 | 
| [18:07] | – I’m coming with you. – No. | -我和你们一起去 -不 | 
| [18:09] | Brianna, it’s too dangerous. | 布丽安娜 太危险了 | 
| [18:10] | – Dad– – You’ll stay here | -爸爸 -你留在这里 | 
| [18:11] | with the rest of the men, guard the ridge. | 和其他人一起守护山脊 | 
| [18:13] | I’d want to come. | 我想去 | 
| [18:15] | I’m a fine shot. | 我准头很好 | 
| [18:17] | Ye said so yerself. | 你自己说的 | 
| [18:19] | It’s not war. | 这不是打仗 | 
| [18:21] | It’s for Mistress Claire. | 是为了克莱尔夫人 | 
| [18:22] | Then I’m coming, too. | 那我也要去 | 
| [18:25] | You called me | 你在集会 | 
| [18:27] | at the gathering, at the fire. | 大火的时候 | 
| [18:30] | Stand by my side, son of my house. | 站在我身边 叫我女婿 | 
| [18:33] | Did you mean that? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [18:35] | Ye ken I did. | 你明白我是认真的 | 
| [18:36] | Well, I meant it, too. | 那我也是认真的 | 
| [18:38] | There are times for men of peace | 有时候你需要帮你维持和平的人 | 
| [18:40] | and a time for men of blood. | 有时候也需要愿意为你流血的人 | 
| [18:43] | I will stand by you. | 我也会支持你 | 
| [19:13] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [19:18] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [19:23] | ♪ You say you fear I’ll change my mind ♪ | ♪你说你怕我会改变心意♪ | 
| [19:28] | ♪ That I won’t require you ♪ | ♪怕我不会需要你♪ | 
| [19:33] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [19:35] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [19:38] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [19:43] | ♪ How can you think love will end ♪ | ♪你怎能觉得爱会结束♪ | 
| [19:46] | ♪ When I’ve asked you… ♪ | ♪当我问你…♪ | 
| [19:54] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [20:00] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [20:12] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [20:29] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [20:31] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [20:50] | ♪ Never, my love ♪ | ♪永远不会 我的爱人♪ | 
| [20:53] | Dinna be afraid. | 别害怕 | 
| [20:57] | Just the two of us now. | 现在只有我们俩了 | 
| [21:03] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [21:06] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [21:43] | You are alive. | 你还活着 | 
| [21:46] | You are whole, mo nighean donn? | 你没有受别的伤吧 我的棕发姑娘 | 
| [22:05] | There are some left still alive. | 还有几个活口 | 
| [22:15] | Will you have your vengeance upon them, Mistress? | 你要复仇吗 夫人 | 
| [22:19] | She’s bound by an oath. | 她发过誓 | 
| [22:22] | She may not kill, for her own life. | 她不会为了自己杀人 | 
| [22:26] | It is myself that kills for her. | 我会为她杀人 | 
| [22:29] | And I. | 我也会 | 
| [22:33] | And I, milady. | 我也会 夫人 | 
| [22:44] | Who? | 是谁 | 
| [22:46] | How many? | 多少人 | 
| [22:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [23:03] | Kill them all. | 把他们全杀了 | 
| [23:45] | It is done. | 已经杀了 | 
| [24:54] | You see that they are dead. | 他们都已经死了 | 
| [25:11] | Jamie, this one’s alive. | 杰米 这个还活着 | 
| [25:17] | Wait! Don’t kill him yet. | 等等 先别杀他 | 
| [25:20] | It’s Lionel. | 是莱昂内尔 | 
| [25:29] | There are questions. | 有问题问他 | 
| [25:31] | Aye. | 是 | 
| [25:34] | Ask them now, or take him with us? | 现在问 还是带他走 | 
| [25:44] | I want to take Claire home. | 我想带克莱尔回家 | 
| [25:50] | We’ll go on ahead. | 我们先走 | 
| [25:52] | You and Myers bring him with you. | 你和玛耶斯把他带上 | 
| [25:55] | Aye. | 好 | 
| [26:35] | Marsali? | 玛沙利 | 
| [26:37] | She’s alive, Sassenach. | 她还活着 英格兰人 | 
| [26:43] | She and the baby. | 她和孩子都活着 | 
| [26:46] | Felt it kicking strong in her belly. | 还在她肚子里活蹦乱跳的 | 
| [26:55] | Geordie’s dead. | 乔迪死了 | 
| [27:06] | Was there an Indian there? | 当时是不是有个印第安人在 | 
| [27:12] | No. | 没 | 
| [27:15] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 | 
| [27:17] | He was like me… | 他和我一样 | 
| [27:21] | from the future. | 来自未来 | 
| [27:26] | Did he harm you? | 他伤到你了吗 | 
| [27:34] | He didn’t help me. | 他没有帮我 | 
| [27:37] | He’s gone now… | 不管他是谁 | 
| [27:40] | whoever he was. | 现在已经不见了 | 
| [27:46] | I thought I saw Roger. | 我以为看到了罗杰 | 
| [27:51] | My mind is playing tricks on me. | 我的意识不清醒了 | 
| [27:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:56] | Ye didna imagine it. | 不是你想象出来的 | 
| [27:58] | Roger, Bree, Jemmy… | 罗杰 布丽 吉米 | 
| [28:05] | they’ve come home. | 他们都回家了 | 
| [29:01] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 | 
| [29:04] | Shh. Mom… | 别说了 妈妈 | 
| [29:06] | I’m home. | 我回家了 | 
| [30:27] | You have my hand, Mama, and my ear, | 妈妈 如果你需要 我可以做你的 | 
| [30:30] | if you need it. | 左右手和耳朵 | 
| [31:14] | The sight of you tears my heart… | 看着你这样我心碎不已 | 
| [31:18] | fills me full of rage. | 怒火中烧 | 
| [31:19] | I feel… | 我感觉 | 
| [31:21] | I feel I must kill someone. | 我感觉想杀人 | 
| [31:25] | Lionel. | 莱昂内尔 | 
| [31:28] | Is he still… | 他还 | 
| [31:29] | In the surgery, tied up. | 在做手术 被捆起来了 | 
| [31:33] | The men gave him quite a beating. | 他被狠狠揍了一顿 | 
| [31:36] | I’ll ask questions and have answers… | 我要去问问他 解答一些疑惑 | 
| [31:38] | find out what they were planning. | 搞清楚他们有什么计划 | 
| [31:41] | Will you let him live? | 会留他一条命吗 | 
| [31:47] | Is your oath so strong, then? | 你的誓言如此坚定吗 | 
| [31:54] | I’m glad the others are dead. | 我很开心其他人都死了 | 
| [32:00] | I’m sorry that I am. | 很抱歉我很开心 | 
| [32:14] | I don’t want you to worry about me. | 我不想要你担心我 | 
| [32:17] | Ah, I’m just a little shaken. | 我只是有点被吓到了 | 
| [32:19] | Claire, I ken what it feels like– | 克莱尔 我知道是什么感觉 | 
| [32:20] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:23] | No, I have lived | 不 我经历了 | 
| [32:25] | through a fucking world war… | 残酷血腥的世界大战 | 
| [32:29] | and I have lost a child. | 还失去了一个孩子 | 
| [32:35] | I lost two husbands. | 失去了两位丈夫 | 
| [32:36] | I’ve been starved with an army, | 我和一支军队忍饥挨饿 | 
| [32:38] | and I-I’ve been beaten, and I’ve been | 我遭到殴打 遭到背叛 | 
| [32:40] | and I’ve– I’ve… | 我还 | 
| [32:43] | I’ve been imprisoned, and I will not… | 还被关进监狱 我不会 | 
| [32:53] | I survived. | 我活了下来 | 
| [32:58] | And this… | 而这事 | 
| [33:04] | I am supposed to be shattered by this? | 我要被这事毁掉吗 | 
| [33:10] | Well, I won’t be. | 我不会 | 
| [33:15] | I won’t… | 我不会 | 
| [33:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:31] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我不是有意吵醒你 | 
| [33:33] | How’s Claire? | 克莱尔如何 | 
| [33:35] | Was she able to… | 她可以 | 
| [33:39] | Was she able to– to talk about it? | 她可以开口聊这事了吗 | 
| [33:42] | No. | 不行 | 
| [33:50] | It’s still so raw. | 还是很刺痛 | 
| [33:55] | Though, to be honest, I don’t know if she ever will. | 虽然老实说 我不知道她会不会好 | 
| [33:59] | Maybe she’ll tell Da someday. | 或许她某天会跟爸谈起 | 
| [34:04] | What a horrific combination of words | 回忆起那些可怕的往事 | 
| [34:06] | for anyone to have to find within themselves… | 得用多么惊心动魄的词句来描述 | 
| [34:12] | And utter to another being. | 还得向他人倾诉 | 
| [34:38] | You haven’t asked me what happened. | 你还没问我发生了什么 | 
| [34:44] | Did your father tell you? | 你父亲告诉你了吗 | 
| [34:50] | No. | 没有 | 
| [34:57] | Brianna… | 布丽安娜 | 
| [35:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:08] | Will ye hear me? | 可以听我说一件事吗 | 
| [35:13] | You know I will. | 你知道我会听的 | 
| [35:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:18] | Listen to what I must tell you, | 听我说一件必须告诉你的事 | 
| [35:20] | and then please, God, tell me I have done right. | 然后 拜托你告诉我 我没做错 | 
| [35:25] | You don’t have to tell me anything. | 你什么都不必告诉我 | 
| [35:28] | I do. | 我必须说 | 
| [35:33] | Will you put out the candle? | 可以把蜡烛熄灭吗 | 
| [35:44] | I-I killed a man. | 我杀了一个人 | 
| [36:14] | – Have mercy on me. – Be quiet. | -饶了我吧 -住嘴 | 
| [36:16] | What do you think this is, if not mercy? | 你觉得这样待你还不够仁慈吗 | 
| [36:19] | Can you at least loosen my bonds? | 至少替我松绑 好吗 | 
| [36:20] | Quiet. | 住嘴 | 
| [36:28] | Don’t let him kill me… | 别让你丈夫 | 
| [36:31] | that husband of yours. | 杀了我 | 
| [36:35] | Marsali… | 玛沙利 | 
| [36:39] | can you steep the comfrey… | 可以泡些紫草 | 
| [36:41] | – and prepare the syringe? – Aye. | -然后准备注射器吗 -好 | 
| [36:46] | Wasting good medicine on the likes of you. | 对你这种人真是白费好药物 | 
| [36:55] | I implore you, Mistress Fraser. | 我恳求你 弗雷泽夫人 | 
| [36:59] | Please… | 求你 | 
| [37:27] | I will do you no harm. | 我是不会伤害你的 | 
| [38:19] | What about a little bit of mercy | 行行好 让我这张可怜的老嘴 | 
| [38:21] | on my poor old appetite? | 享点口福好吗 | 
| [38:23] | Ye’ll take what ye get, when ye get it. | 该你享口福时 自然会有东西吃 | 
| [38:26] | I always do. | 我向来福泽不浅 | 
| [38:30] | You might want to watch your words. | 请你嘴巴放干净点 | 
| [38:31] | I hardly think I need to worry about that, now, do I? | 我可没觉得有什么好避讳的 不是吗 | 
| [38:36] | Damn women. | 该死的女人 | 
| [38:38] | I prefer my supper with a smile, | 送饭来要面带微笑 | 
| [38:40] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [38:41] | So, when you’re good and ready… | 等你准备好了… | 
| [38:51] | And, you know… | 而且你知道 | 
| [38:53] | if I’m not well treated, | 如果不好好对我 | 
| [38:56] | my brother–he will come with his men, | 我弟弟 会带着他的人找过来 | 
| [38:59] | and he will slaughter you | 他会宰了你们 | 
| [39:02] | and burn the houses over your heads while you sleep. | 趁你们睡觉时把你们的屋子烧成灰 | 
| [39:07] | Well… | 这样的话 | 
| [39:10] | we must make sure you return home hale and strong. | 我们得确保你能毫发无伤地回去 | 
| [39:17] | What’s that for? | 那是什么 | 
| [39:20] | I’ve been learning the art of healing. | 我一直在学习治疗的技艺 | 
| [39:24] | Mistress Fraser has taught me well. | 弗雷泽夫人把我教得很好 | 
| [39:29] | She took an oath | 她发过誓 | 
| [39:31] | to do no harm. | 不能伤人 | 
| [39:34] | I have taken no such oath. | 我可没发过那种誓 | 
| [39:38] | You hurt me. You hurt my family. | 你伤害了我 伤害了我家人 | 
| [39:41] | You hurt my ma. | 伤害了我母亲 | 
| [39:43] | I’ll watch you burn in hell | 我要看着你下地狱受折磨 | 
| [39:46] | before I let you harm another soul in this house. | 免得你继续伤害这个家里的其他人 | 
| [40:12] | Marsali? | 玛沙利 | 
| [40:25] | He thought me no better than the dirt under his boot. | 在他眼里我还不如他脚下的泥土 | 
| [40:32] | A mere woman of no consequence. | 我不过是个无足轻重的女人 | 
| [40:37] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 | 
| [40:40] | Will this… | 会不会… | 
| [40:43] | Will-will he– is he… | 他会不会… | 
| [40:46] | Will he haunt me? | 他的鬼魂会不会来纠缠我 | 
| [40:50] | Mm, am I going to hell? | 我会下地狱吗 | 
| [40:54] | Nothing to fear, lass. | 什么都不用怕 孩子 | 
| [40:57] | Here. | 来 | 
| [41:49] | Fraser’s here. | 弗雷泽来了 | 
| [42:12] | Fraser? | 弗雷泽 | 
| [42:14] | A band of men came upon my land. | 有一伙人侵入了我的土地 | 
| [42:17] | They abducted and violated my wife. | 他们劫持并侵犯了我妻子 | 
| [42:20] | I followed them… | 我找到他们 | 
| [42:23] | killed them all. | 把他们斩尽杀绝了 | 
| [42:26] | I brought you your brother… | 我把你哥哥带了过来 | 
| [42:29] | so you may bury him. | 好让你安葬他 | 
| [42:36] | I thank you for that. | 谢谢你这么做 | 
| [42:40] | Lionel… | 莱昂内尔 | 
| [42:44] | He reaped what he sowed. | 他是自食其果 | 
| [42:49] | And you did what you must. | 而你做了该做之事 | 
| [43:02] | As will I… | 等时机到来 | 
| [43:06] | When the time comes. | 我也不会手软 | 
| [43:26] | I have lived through war | 我经历过战争 | 
| [43:27] | and lost much. | 失去了很多 | 
| [43:30] | I know what’s worth a fight and what is not. | 我知道什么值得战斗 什么不值得 | 
| [43:34] | Honor and courage are matters of the bone. | 荣誉和勇气是骨子里的东西 | 
| [43:38] | And what a man will kill for, | 男人愿意为之杀人的东西 | 
| [43:40] | he’ll sometimes die for, too. | 他有时也愿意为之去死 | 
| [43:47] | A man’s life springs from his woman’s bones, | 男人的生命源于女人之骨 | 
| [43:50] | and in her blood is his honor christened. | 他的荣誉在她血中受洗 | 
| [43:53] | For the sake of love alone | 只为了爱 | 
| [43:56] | will I walk through fire again. | 我就愿意再次赴汤蹈火 | 
| [44:01] | There was a time not so long ago | 不久之前 我还不确定 | 
| [44:04] | that I wasn’t sure we’d ever be walking up to this house again. | 我们这辈子是否还会走进这所房子 | 
| [44:09] | But here we are. | 但我们又来了 | 
| [44:11] | We always seem to be on the road less traveled. | 我们似乎总是走在人迹更少的路上 | 
| [44:15] | Nothing is ever easy. | 一切从来都不容易 | 
| [44:17] | “I shall be telling this with a sigh | “也许多少年后在某个地方 | 
| [44:19] | “Somewhere ages and ages hence. | 我将轻声叹息将往事回顾 | 
| [44:22] | “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I? | 一片树林里分出两条路 | 
| [44:25] | “I took the one less traveled by, | 而我选择了人迹更少的一条 | 
| [44:27] | and that has made all the difference.” | 从此决定了我一生的道路” | 
| [44:31] | Show-off. | 炫耀 | 
| [44:34] | We certainly have tried to take a few different roads. | 我们确实尝试过一些不同的路 | 
| [44:39] | Are you disappointed? | 你失望吗 | 
| [44:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [44:43] | We wanted the stones to take us home, | 我们希望巨石圈能带我们回家 | 
| [44:46] | and they did. | 它们做到了 | 
| [45:03] | That post is crooked. | 那根柱子歪了 | 
| [45:09] | Is that all? | 就这一件事吗 | 
| [45:11] | – I’ll mend it now. – No. | -我现在就去修补 -不 | 
| [45:15] | We’ll wait until tomorrow. | 我们等到明天 | 
| [45:19] | Let’s just enjoy this… | 让我们享受这 | 
| [45:23] | ordinary day. | 平常的一天 | 
| [45:28] | Oh, who knows how much longer we’ll have this peace, | 谁知道这和平还能持续多久 | 
| [45:33] | knowing what’s coming? | 毕竟暴风雨就要来了 | 
| [45:37] | Aye. | 是啊 | 
| [45:39] | Aye, the Revolution. | 是啊 独立战争 | 
| [45:45] | The bravest are surely those with the clearest vision | 最勇敢的人一定是那些对眼前情况 | 
| [45:49] | of what is before them– | 最清楚的人 | 
| [45:52] | glory, danger alike– | 不管是荣耀万分还是危机四伏 | 
| [45:56] | yet notwithstanding, | 尽管如此 | 
| [45:59] | go out to meet it. | 他们还是敢于直面 | 
| [46:01] | That was Thucydides who said that, not me. | 那是修昔底德说的 不是我 | 
| [46:07] | Well, you’d know all about that, wouldn’t you? | 你再了解不过了 对吧 | 
| [46:10] | Ah, it’s only brave when there’s a choice ye must make. | 只有当你必须做出选择时 才算勇敢 | 
| [46:15] | Well, we’ll meet it the best we can. | 我们尽力直面吧 | 
| [46:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [46:39] | When the day shall come that we do part… | 等到我们分离的那一天 | 
| [46:43] | If my last words are not “I love you,” | 如果我最后一句话不是我爱你 | 
| [46:47] | ye ken it’s because I didna have time. | 你就知道那是因为我没时间说 | 
| [47:22] | Christ. | 天啊 | 
| [47:26] | Ye’re a brave wee thing. | 你是个勇敢的小东西 | 
| [47:33] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [47:38] | Aye. | 是 | 
| [47:47] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [47:54] | Safe. | 很安全 | 
| [48:19] | ♪ Sing me a song ♪ | ♪为我唱一首♪ | 
| [48:23] | ♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪ | ♪消失姑娘之歌♪ | 
| [48:30] | ♪ Say, could that lass be I? ♪ | ♪你说 那姑娘可能是我吗♪ | 
| [48:37] | ♪ Merry of soul she sailed on a day ♪ | ♪有一天她心情愉快地远航了♪ | 
| [48:48] | ♪ Over the sea to Skye ♪ | ♪远过重洋去斯凯岛♪ | 
| [48:58] | ♪ Billow and breeze ♪ | ♪海浪和微风♪ | 
| [49:01] | ♪ Islands and seas ♪ | ♪海岛和海洋♪ | 
| [49:05] | ♪ Mountains of rain and sun ♪ | ♪山里的雨和阳光♪ | 
| [49:14] | ♪ All that was good ♪ | ♪一切的美好♪ | 
| [49:17] | ♪ All that was fair ♪ | ♪万物皆平等♪ | 
| [49:20] | ♪ All that was me is gone ♪ | ♪我曾拥有的一切都消失了♪ | 
| [49:29] | ♪ Sing me a song ♪ | ♪为我唱一首♪ | 
| [49:32] | ♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪ | ♪消失姑娘之歌♪ | 
| [49:35] | ♪ Say, could that lass be I? ♪ | ♪你说 那姑娘可能是我吗♪ | 
| [49:42] | ♪ Merry of soul she sailed on a day ♪ | ♪有一天她心情愉快地远航了♪ | 
| [49:48] | ♪ Over the sea to Skye ♪ | ♪远过重洋去斯凯岛♪ |