时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | You are not allowed to die. I can’t be without you. | 不许你死掉 我不能没有你 |
[00:44] | Neither can your new grandchild. | 你即将出生的孙辈也离不开你 |
[00:46] | -Who are you? -My name’s Wendigo Donner. | -你是谁 -我叫温迪戈唐纳 |
[00:48] | I need gemstones. I need to get home. | 我需要宝石 我需要回家 |
[00:50] | I have gemstones. | 我没有宝石 |
[00:52] | I don’t want to hurt anybody. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[00:54] | I just needed a gemstone to get back to my own time. | 我只需要一块宝石 来回到我自己的时间 |
[00:57] | And the gold, Mr. Fraser? | 那金子呢 弗雷泽先生 |
[00:58] | King Louis never sent gold to the Stuarts. | 路易斯国王从来没有送金子 给斯图亚特 |
[01:00] | All I found was an empty box save for one jewel. | 我找到的只有一个空盒子 里面就只有一枚珠宝 |
[01:03] | I saved it thinking it might be useful. | 我一直留着它 想着可能它会起到一定作用 |
[01:05] | He is the ninth Earl of Ellesmere. He doesna ken I’m his father, never will. | 他是埃尔斯米尔伯爵第九代 他不知道我是他父亲 永远不会知道 |
[01:10] | If the truth were ever found out, his life would be ruined. | 如果真相大白 他的生活就毁了 |
[01:13] | – News of our death. – We die in a fire? | -我们的死讯 -我们死于一场大火 |
[01:15] | Please stand before we go outside to lay | 出门前 请起立 |
[01:18] | Malva’s body and that of her baby boy to rest. | 让玛尔娃和她男婴安息 |
[01:20] | They’re dead because of you. And yet, you still get to live your happy little lives. | 他们因你而死 你却仍然可以过上幸福的小生活 |
[01:29] | What do we learn from the dead, if not the lessons of life? | 如果不是生命的教训 我们从死者身上学到了什么 |
[01:33] | What had Tom Christie taught me, | 既然汤姆克里斯蒂肯定已经死了 |
[01:36] | since he surely was gone by now? | 他教会了我什么呢 |
[01:39] | His sacrifice reminded me that we should make an effort to truly live. | 他的牺牲提醒我 我们应该努力真正地生活 |
[01:44] | To count our lives in thoughts, feelings, | 用思想 感情 呼吸和心跳 |
[01:47] | breaths and heartbeats. | 来计算我们的生命 |
[01:48] | Not the number of days, months or years. | 而不是用日 月或年来计算 |
[01:52] | Because tomorrow is not promised. | 因为不一定会有明天 |
[01:55] | Mr. Christie. | 克里斯蒂先生 |
[01:59] | I looked for you after I came back from Wilmington. | 我从威尔明顿回来后找过你 |
[02:05] | I was told you’d left the Ridge. | 有人告诉我你已经离开了山岭 |
[02:11] | I’ve been staying in the woods | 我一直住在树林里 |
[02:15] | so I can be near her. | 这样我就可以靠近她 |
[02:17] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[02:22] | Both your sister and your father. | 你的妹妹和你的父亲 |
[02:25] | My loss. | 我的损失 |
[02:27] | I know you loved your sister very much. | 我知道你很爱你妹妹 |
[02:30] | Your father, he loved you both. | 你的父亲 他爱你们俩 |
[02:36] | Not as I loved her. | 不像我爱她那样 |
[02:38] | I loved her with all my heart, | 我全心全意地爱她 |
[02:40] | from the time she was born and she was given to me to hold. | 从她出生的那一刻起 她就被交给了我 |
[02:45] | There were no other, | 我们俩相依为命 |
[02:47] | for either of us. | 身边没有别人 |
[02:51] | Father was gone to prison. | 父亲进了监狱 |
[02:57] | And mother… | 母亲… |
[03:02] | Ah, mother. | 母亲 |
[03:05] | I know about your mother. | 我知道你母亲的事 |
[03:08] | Your father told me. | 你父亲告诉我的 |
[03:10] | Did he? | 他有吗 |
[03:13] | Did he tell you that my aunt took me and Malva to her execution? | 他有没有告诉你 我姑姑带我和玛尔娃去处决她 |
[03:21] | No. | 没有 |
[03:22] | We stayed with Auntie Darla after that. | 之后我们和达拉阿姨住在一起 |
[03:27] | The old besom barely fed us. | 老太婆勉强喂饱我们 |
[03:30] | It was me | 是我 |
[03:32] | who looked after Malva. | 在照顾玛尔娃 |
[03:38] | She was perfect. | 她很完美 |
[03:42] | So perfect. | 很完美 |
[03:48] | Her skin was so fresh | 她的皮肤那么娇嫩 |
[03:52] | and soft. | 柔软 |
[03:56] | Her wee privates | 她的私处 |
[03:59] | like a flower bud. | 像花蕾一样 |
[04:02] | She was mine. | 她是我的 |
[04:05] | She was mine! | 她是我的 |
[04:08] | The old man never knew, never guessed what we were to each other. | 老家伙从来都不知道 我们对彼此来说是什么 |
[04:17] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[04:20] | It wasn’t her fault, none of it. | 那不是她的错 完全不是 |
[04:24] | But then I found out that she lay with Ian. | 但之后我发现她跟伊恩上床了 |
[04:31] | And then again with that filthy Henderson. And I beat her for it. | 然后又是那个肮脏的亨德森 我因此打了她 |
[04:37] | But she cried out that she’d had to… | 但她哭着说她得那么做 |
[04:41] | …because she was with child. | 因为她怀孕了 |
[04:44] | Yours. | 是你的 |
[04:51] | She said she’d had to marry, | 她说她必须结婚 |
[04:54] | and the reason for the husband to think that the child was his, | 要有个理由让丈夫认为孩子是自己的 |
[04:58] | whoever she wed. | 不管她嫁给谁 |
[05:00] | And I said I wouldn’t have it. | 我说我不同意 |
[05:03] | So you put her up to saying it was Jamie’s. | 所以你让她说孩子是杰米的 |
[05:09] | It’d explain the child, see. | 那就能解释孩子的事了 |
[05:12] | That way she wouldn’t have to marry anyone. | 这样她就不用嫁给任何人了 |
[05:15] | I thought your husband would give her money and tell her to go away. | 我以为你丈夫会给她钱 让她离开 |
[05:19] | And then I could go away with her. | 然后我就可以和她一起离开了 |
[05:25] | But why did you kill her then? | 但是你为什么要杀了她呢 |
[05:27] | She said she couldn’t go through with it. | 她说她受不了了 |
[05:33] | She said she couldn’t bear to hurt you, | 她说她不忍心伤害你 |
[05:37] | so, no matter what I said, she kept saying that she loved you. | 所以 不管我说什么 她一直说她爱你 |
[05:43] | And she’d tell the truth. | 她会说出真相 |
[05:48] | I followed her to your house | 我跟着她去了你家 |
[05:50] | and I stopped her in the gardens and I tried to change her mind, | 我在花园里拦住了她 试图改变她的想法 |
[05:54] | but I couldn’t. | 但我不能 |
[05:55] | We’re leaving today. | 我们今天要离开 |
[05:58] | You, me, and our child. | 你 我还有我们的孩子 |
[06:02] | Allan, please, it isn’t right. I’ve changed my mind. | 艾伦 拜托 这是不对的 我改变了主意 |
[06:07] | But I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[06:14] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[06:21] | You shouldn’t have loved anyone but me! | 除了我 你不应该爱任何人 |
[06:26] | -No. No! -No! | -不 -不 |
[06:28] | -Give it back! -I won’t let you do it. | -把它还给我 -我不会让你这么做的 |
[06:31] | You can’t kill yourself. | 你不能自杀 |
[06:33] | Your father sacrificed himself for me, | 你父亲为我牺牲了自己 |
[06:37] | and for you, whether you deserved it or not. | 他也是为了你 无论你是否值得 |
[06:40] | Leave, Allan, and never come back. | 走吧 艾伦 永远不要回来 |
[06:43] | I cannot live. | 我活不下去了 |
[06:46] | I cannot– | 我活不下去… |
[07:03] | He’s right, Auntie. | 他是对的 阿姨 |
[07:06] | He can’t. | 他活不下去 |
[07:08] | All this time, I thought maybe the bairn was mine. | 一直以来 我都在想 也许这个孩子是我的 |
[07:14] | But it was his. Still, | 但孩子是他的 尽管如此 |
[07:19] | it deserved to live. | 孩子仍然应该活下来 |
[07:46] | Sweet Malva. | 亲爱的玛尔娃 |
[07:50] | I failed her, | 我辜负了她 |
[07:52] | Tom… | 汤姆… |
[07:55] | now Allan. | 现在还有艾伦 |
[07:58] | The whole family gone. | 全家人都没了 |
[08:01] | The terrible waste of it all. | 真是太可惜了 |
[08:25] | I knew the Devil had his hands on Allan Christie | 我第一次见到艾伦克里斯蒂 |
[08:28] | the first time I laid eyes on him. | 就知道他心怀不轨 |
[08:31] | Proved himself a liar and a thief, | 事实证明他是个骗子 小偷 |
[08:35] | and God only knows what else. | 天知道他还犯了什么罪 |
[08:38] | I don’t know what he did, but I do know both of you well enough. | 我不知道他做过什么 但我很了解你们俩 |
[08:43] | He must have deserved it. | 他一定是活该 |
[08:46] | Now, | 现在 |
[08:48] | best we hurry before someone else comes along. | 在别人来之前 我们最好动作快点 |
[09:03] | ? Sing me a song ? | 给我唱一首歌 |
[09:05] | ? Of a lass that is gone ? | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 |
[09:09] | ? Say, could that lass ? | 你说那个女孩 |
[09:12] | ? Be I? ? | 能否是我 |
[09:15] | ? Merry of soul ? | 精神喜悦 |
[09:17] | ? She sailed on a day ? | 她有一天扬帆远航 |
[09:21] | ? Over the sea ? | 驶向大海 |
[09:23] | ? To Skye ? | 驶向斯凯 |
[09:26] | ? Billow and breeze ? | 巨浪 微风 |
[09:29] | ? Islands and seas ? | 岛屿 大海 |
[09:32] | ? Mountains of rain and sun ? | 倾盆大雨 明媚阳光 |
[09:37] | ? All that was good ? | 曾经的一切美好 |
[09:40] | ? All that was fair ? | 曾经的一切舒适 |
[09:43] | ? All that was me ? | 曾经的我 |
[09:45] | ? Is gone ? | 已经远去 |
[09:48] | ? Sing me a song ? | 给我唱一首歌 |
[09:51] | ? Of a lass that is gone ? | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 |
[09:54] | ? Say, could that lass ? | 你说那个女孩 |
[09:57] | ? Be I? ? | 能否是我 |
[10:00] | ? Merry of soul ? | 精神喜悦 |
[10:02] | ? She sailed on a day ? | 她有一天扬帆远航 |
[10:05] | ? Over the sea ? | 驶向大海 |
[10:10] | ? To Skye ? | 驶向斯凯 |
[10:25] | ? Sing me a song ? | 给我唱一首歌 |
[10:29] | ? Of a lass that is gone ? | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 |
[10:33] | ? Say, could that lass ? | 你说那个女孩 |
[10:38] | ? Be I? ? | 能否是我 |
[10:42] | Boring part is definitely over now. | 无聊的部分现在肯定结束了 |
[10:45] | One more push, darling. That’s it. | 再用力 亲爱的 就这样 |
[11:01] | Oh, she’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[11:05] | She? | 她 |
[11:19] | My wee granddaughter. | 我的小孙女 |
[11:28] | She looks like you. | 她看起来像你 |
[11:31] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[11:36] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[11:38] | Little Otto. | 小奥托 |
[11:46] | What do you think? Is she a Marjorie? After your mother? | 你怎么看 她要叫玛乔琳吗 用你妈妈的名字 |
[11:52] | I think her name’s Amanda. It’s Latin. | 我想她的名字是阿曼达 是拉丁语 |
[11:56] | “She who is loved.” | “被爱的她” |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:07] | “Born to Captain Roger MacKenzie | “弗雷泽岭的罗格麦肯齐队长 |
[12:11] | “of Fraser’s Ridge | 还有他的夫人 |
[12:13] | “and his lady, Mistress Brianna MacKenzie, | 布丽安娜麦肯齐夫人 |
[12:17] | “a girl. | 生了一个女儿 |
[12:18] | “Mother and child are in good health. | 母女身体健康 |
[12:22] | “The child’s name given as | 孩子名叫 |
[12:24] | Amanda Claire Hope MacKenzie.” | 阿曼达克莱尔霍普麦肯齐” |
[12:29] | I suppose that makes it official then. | 我想这样就正式定了 |
[12:31] | I do like the way it looks in print. | 我确实喜欢印刷出来的样子 |
[12:33] | -Well done, cousin. -Thanks. | -干得好 表弟 -谢谢 |
[12:35] | How thoughtful of Fergus to publish a notice. | 弗格斯发布通告真是太体贴了 |
[12:38] | Our little Mandy, already famous. | 我们的小曼迪 已经出名了 |
[12:41] | And Amy McCallum sent over this quilt she made for her. | 艾米麦卡勒姆送来了她为她做的被子 |
[12:45] | That’s lovely. | 真可爱 |
[12:46] | Speaking of our famous daughter, where is she? | 说到我们的大名鼎鼎的女儿 她在哪里 |
[12:49] | Oh, with her grandda. | 和她的外公在一起 |
[12:57] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[12:59] | A fine bay, he is. Same as Grannie’s horse. | 它是个好孩子 跟外婆的马一样 |
[13:02] | And he’s all yours, a leannan. | 它是你的了 亲爱的 |
[13:05] | Foals can stand and walk as soon as they’re born. | 小马驹一出生就可以站立和行走 |
[13:09] | And gallop a day after. | 一天后就能驰骋 |
[13:13] | It’ll take you a wee bit longer to run through these fields, | 要跑过这片田野 你得多花点时间 |
[13:18] | but someday, you’ll ride him. | 但总有一天你会骑上它 |
[13:20] | Grandda will teach you. | 外公会教你的 |
[13:23] | And you will be a braw equestrian. | 你将成为一名勇敢的马术运动员 |
[13:34] | What do we think of all this then? | 我们怎么看这一切 |
[13:37] | That’s Grannie’s microscope. | 那是外婆的显微镜 |
[13:40] | Yes. And all her herbs and medicines. | 是的 还有她所有的草药和药物 |
[13:45] | And one day, she’s going to teach you all about them. | 有一天 她会教你 所有关于它们的知识 |
[13:50] | Yes. And if you’d like, | 是的 如果你愿意 |
[13:53] | you can become a surgeon just like her. | 你可以像她一样成为一名外科医生 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:17] | One second, darling. | 等一下 亲爱的 |
[14:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:38] | Just lie still for Grannie. | 躺着别动 让奶奶看看 |
[14:41] | One second. | 等一下 |
[14:51] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死 |
[14:54] | What? What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 什么事 什么问题 |
[15:00] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[15:04] | Mama, tell me. | 妈妈 告诉我 |
[15:09] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[15:12] | It’s her heart. | 是她的心脏 |
[15:17] | It’s called patent ductus arteriosus. | 动脉导管未闭 |
[15:20] | It’s quite common in newborns. | 这在新生儿中很常见 |
[15:22] | Especially those who are born a little early. | 尤其是那些早产儿 |
[15:24] | And what is that? | 是怎么回事 |
[15:27] | The ductus arteriosus is a small blood vessel | 动脉导管是一种小血管 |
[15:30] | that joins the aorta to the pulmonary artery. | 连接主动脉和肺动脉 |
[15:32] | And when a baby is born and takes its first breath, | 当婴儿出生并第一次呼吸时 |
[15:36] | it closes permanently, allowing blood to flow from the heart to the lungs. | 它永久关闭 使血液从心脏流向肺部 |
[15:41] | And Mandy’s didn’t close? | 曼迪的没有关闭 |
[15:44] | That’s right. It’s patent, so it remains open, | 对 没有闭合 所以还是开放的 |
[15:48] | causing excess blood to flow to the lungs, | 导致过多的血液流向肺部 |
[15:50] | which then swell and become congested. | 然后膨胀并变得拥挤 |
[15:54] | Which means that | 意思就是 |
[15:56] | not enough oxygenated blood flows around the body. | 身体周围没有足够的含氧血液 |
[16:01] | And you’re sure this is what she has? | 你确定她有这个问题吗 |
[16:05] | I can’t be 100% certain. | 我不能百分百确定 |
[16:09] | But… …this blue tinge in her nailbeds, | 但是她指甲上的这种蓝色 |
[16:14] | it’s what first caught my attention. | 最先引起了我注意 |
[16:17] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道不对劲 |
[16:20] | She doesn’t nurse like Jemmy did. But I should have told you. | 她不像耶米那样喝奶 但我应该告诉你的 |
[16:24] | I just thought she was a fussy baby. | 我只以为她是一个挑剔的孩子 |
[16:26] | I noticed her wheezing once or twice, | 我注意到她会喘息一两次 |
[16:28] | but I… I didn’t think it was anything to worry about. | 但我认为这没什么好担心的 |
[16:31] | You’re parents, | 你们是父母 |
[16:34] | not doctors. | 不是医生 |
[16:35] | So, | 所以 |
[16:37] | what now, then? | 那么现在呢 |
[16:41] | Since she’s already experiencing symptoms, | 由于她已经出现症状 |
[16:47] | it doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太好 |
[17:00] | Will she die? | 她会死吗 |
[17:05] | Probably. | 大概会 |
[17:14] | There’s no way to be sure. | 没有办法确定 |
[17:16] | But it will get worse as time goes on. | 但随着时间的推移 情况会变得更糟 |
[17:19] | And without surgery… | 而且不手术… |
[17:22] | “Probably.” | “大概会” |
[17:31] | Can you fix it? | 你能治好她吗 |
[17:36] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[17:39] | Even with the ether? | 用乙醚也不行 |
[17:42] | No. | 不行 |
[17:51] | But I know somebody who can. | 但我知道有人可以 |
[18:07] | We don’t even know if she can travel. | 我们甚至不知道她是否可以旅行 |
[18:10] | And she’s so tiny. | 而且她那么小 |
[18:15] | Can she survive the trip? | 她能在路上坚持下来吗 |
[18:16] | We don’t even know if we can travel. | 我们甚至不知道我们是否可以旅行 |
[18:19] | The last time we tried, the stones brought us right back here. | 上次我们试的时候 石头把我们带回来了 |
[18:23] | What if we get split up? | 若我们分开了怎么办 |
[18:26] | It was risk enough with three, but four of us– | 三个人就够冒险了 但是四个人… |
[18:29] | I’ll take her. | 我会带着她 |
[18:33] | -You stay here with Jem. -No. | -你跟耶米待在这里 -不 |
[18:35] | You’re supposed to go back to Edenton. | 你应该回埃登顿 |
[18:37] | You can complete your studies and get ordained. | 你可以完成学业并被任命为牧师 |
[18:41] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[18:43] | We’ll all go. | 我们都会去 |
[18:46] | God will have to wait. | 上帝只能等了 |
[18:53] | We could travel to the stone circle in Virginia. | 我们可以去弗吉尼亚的石头圈 |
[18:55] | No, the ones on Ocracoke. They’re closer. | 不 去奥克拉科克的那些 更近 |
[18:59] | Mama said that’s where Otter Tooth came through. | 妈妈说这就是水獭牙的来历 |
[19:07] | I came here to save my parents. | 我来这里是为了救我的父母 |
[19:09] | But I will do anything to save our daughter. | 但我会做任何事来拯救我们的女儿 |
[19:15] | I’ll have no regrets. | 我不会后悔的 |
[19:24] | If I were in my own time, I’d be | 如果我在我的时代 我会 |
[19:27] | with Brianna and Roger in the waiting room, | 跟布丽安娜和罗格在候诊室 |
[19:30] | trusting her care to another doctor. | 将她的护理委托给另一位医生 |
[19:33] | Now I’m her grandmother. | 现在我是她的外婆 |
[19:37] | I just wish I could fix her. | 我只是希望我能治好她 |
[19:40] | But I’m not a heart surgeon. | 但我不是心脏外科医生 |
[19:44] | I… I could find a way. | 我能找到办法 |
[19:46] | I did a cardiac rotation. | 我做了心脏旋转 |
[19:49] | I watched, I assisted. | 我看过 我帮过忙 |
[19:54] | I can feel my fingers working. | 我能感觉到我的手指在工作 |
[19:56] | Small incision in the auxiliary vessel, | 辅助血管中的小切口 |
[19:59] | a quick ligation of the ductus, a number eight silk. | 快速结扎导管 八号丝 |
[20:05] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:07] | I don’t have an operation theater, no nurses. | 我没有手术室 没有护士 |
[20:11] | -Operating on an infant– -There’s one thing we can do, Sassenach. | -给婴儿做手术… -我们可以做一件事 英格兰人 |
[20:26] | I ken it may not be your first inclination, | 我知道这可能不是你的第一反应 |
[20:30] | but I find it eases the mind. | 但我发现它可以放松心情 |
[20:42] | Please watch over my beautiful baby granddaughter | 请照看一下我漂亮的小孙女 |
[20:53] | Who are we praying to? | 我们在向谁祈祷 |
[20:58] | Saint Eligius. | 圣埃利吉乌斯 |
[21:01] | Patron of horsemen. | 骑士的守护神 |
[21:05] | What has that got to do with a sick child? | 这跟生病的孩子有什么关系 |
[21:08] | Well, now, Sassenach, that is between me and the wee bairn, | 好吧 现在 英格兰人 那是我和小孩之间的秘密 |
[21:14] | but I ken the saint will look after her, | 但我知道圣人会照顾她 |
[21:19] | if we ask. | 如果我们要求的话 |
[21:36] | -She likes it well enough. -Maybe. | -她很喜欢 -也许吧 |
[21:38] | But we can’t know for sure. | 但我们无法确定 |
[21:41] | Jemmy, can you hear anything when you listen to the stone? | 耶米 你听石头的时候 能听到什么吗 |
[21:45] | Yes, it sings. | 是的 会唱歌 |
[21:49] | She can hear it, too. | 她也能听到 |
[21:52] | -Well, how do you know? -She said so. | -你怎么知道 -她是这么说的 |
[22:02] | Well, you have one gem at least. | 你至少有一颗宝石 |
[22:06] | We could try the silversmith in Wilmington. | 我们可以找威尔明顿的银匠试试 |
[22:41] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[22:42] | -Oh. Me, too. I’ll stay with the children. -Thanks. | -我也是 我会和孩子们待在一起 -谢谢 |
[22:45] | -I’ll be as quick as I can at the baker’s. -Come on, lad. | -我会尽快去面包店的 -来吧 小伙子 |
[22:48] | Give yer grandda a wee help with the baggage? Huh? | 帮你外公提行李 |
[22:51] | Well, wish me luck at the silversmith’s. | 好吧 祝我在银匠那里好运 |
[23:09] | Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. | 我的上帝啊 |
[23:12] | We’ll finish it here. We should not be arguing in the middle of the street. | 我们到此为止吧 我们不应该在马路中间吵架 |
[23:23] | Lord John. | 约翰大人 |
[23:25] | Mistress MacKenzie. | 麦肯齐夫人 |
[23:27] | My dear. | 亲爱的 |
[23:30] | How delightful to encounter you again. | 再次遇见你多令人愉快啊 |
[23:36] | May I present my son, | 我介绍一下我的儿子 |
[23:40] | Lieutenant Lord Ellesmere. | 埃尔斯米尔勋爵中尉 |
[23:42] | William Ransom. | 我叫威廉蓝森 |
[23:46] | Your servant, madam. | 为你效劳 夫人 |
[23:48] | And may I present Mistress Brianna MacKenzie. | 我来介绍一下 这位是布丽安娜麦肯齐夫人 |
[23:51] | Have we met before, Mistress MacKenzie? | 我们以前见过吗 麦肯齐夫人 |
[23:55] | No. | 没有 |
[23:57] | I would have remembered. But I have seen a portrait of you. | 我会记得的 但我看过你的肖像 |
[24:02] | Mistress MacKenzie is the daughter of James Fraser. | 麦肯齐夫人是詹姆斯弗雷泽的女儿 |
[24:07] | Yes. The groom at Helwater when I was a child. | 是的 我小时候在赫尔沃特的马夫 |
[24:10] | Yes. And what brings you to Wilmington? | 好吧 你为何来威尔明顿 |
[24:13] | My husband and I are on our way to Boston. | 我和我丈夫正在去波士顿的路上 |
[24:15] | – Boston? – It’s a long story. | -波士顿 -说来话长 |
[24:17] | But what about you? I thought you’d gone back to England. | 但是你呢 我以为你已经回英国了 |
[24:21] | My regiment is here to help quell the trouble. | 我的团是来帮助平息麻烦的 |
[24:24] | And Papa… | 还有爸爸 |
[24:26] | …insisted on accompanying me on the journey. | 坚持陪我来 |
[24:31] | I merely thought it an opportune moment to visit Mount Josiah. | 我只是认为这是 参观约西亚山的好时机 |
[24:34] | I wish I was going to Boston. | 我希望我要去的是波士顿 |
[24:37] | Looking forward to engaging the enemy when the time comes. | 期待时机成熟时与敌人交战 |
[24:40] | You know, a clever man once said, | 一位智者曾经说过 |
[24:42] | the best way to defeat an enemy is to make him a friend. | 打败敌人最好的办法就是和他做朋友 |
[24:46] | Have you had a lot of enemies? | 你有很多敌人吗 |
[24:48] | No. No, I just, uh… | 不 我只是… |
[24:52] | Sometimes the only way to settle things is with iron and blood. | 有时 解决问题的 唯一方法就是用铁和血 |
[25:00] | In any case, I hope our paths shall cross again, | 无论如何 我希望我们会在和平时期 |
[25:03] | in peaceful times. | 再次重逢 |
[25:05] | That would be lovely. | 那会很棒 |
[25:06] | And I hope you’ll see me as your friend. | 我希望你能把我当作你的朋友 |
[25:20] | I’m afraid I must take my leave of you now. | 恐怕我现在必须离开了 |
[25:24] | Father, until this evening. | 父亲 今天晚上才离开 |
[25:36] | So, that was the ninth Earl of Ellesmere, huh? | 所以 那是第九代埃尔斯米尔伯爵 |
[25:42] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[25:45] | Thank you for your discretion. | 谢谢你的谨慎 |
[25:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:53] | So, you’re not ever going to tell him about Da? | 所以 你永远不会告诉他 关于父亲的事 |
[25:58] | Don’t you think he has a right to know? | 你不觉得他有知情权吗 |
[26:01] | Are you quite mad? | 你很生气吗 |
[26:05] | There are only five people who know of William’s true parentage. | 只有五个人知道威廉的真实出身 |
[26:09] | Two have taken it to their grave. | 有两个人到死都没有说 |
[26:11] | The others have expended considerable efforts | 在过去的18年里 其他人付出了 |
[26:13] | over the last… …18 years to make sure that no one, William included, | 相当大的努力 确保没有人 包括威廉 |
[26:18] | should ever have cause to doubt that he is the ninth Earl of Ellesmere. | 会有理由怀疑 他是第九代埃尔斯米尔伯爵 |
[26:28] | I am | 我是 |
[26:30] | the only father that William’s ever known. | 威廉认识的唯一父亲 |
[26:37] | Do you know what it’d do to him to find this out now? | 你知道现在发现这件事 会对他有什么影响吗 |
[26:54] | The man who raised me, | 抚养我长大的人 |
[26:57] | his name was Frank. | 他叫弗兰克 |
[27:00] | He’s gone now, | 他现在不在了 |
[27:03] | but I loved him so much. | 但我非常爱他 |
[27:07] | When I first found out about Da, I didn’t want to believe it. | 当我第一次发现爸爸时 我不想相信 |
[27:12] | I already had a father, I didn’t want another one. | 我已经有父亲了 不想再有一个 |
[27:16] | But then I met Da, | 但后来我遇到了爸爸 |
[27:22] | and it was… He was… | 那…他… |
[27:26] | Well, who he is. | 那就是他 |
[27:31] | I haven’t forgotten my other father. | 我没有忘记我的另一个父亲 |
[27:34] | Or stopped loving him. | 也没有停止爱他 |
[27:38] | I never will. | 我永远不会 |
[27:50] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[27:55] | How good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[27:58] | Come in. | 进来 |
[28:10] | May I offer you refreshments? | 需要喝点酒吗 |
[28:13] | Thank you, no. | 谢谢 不用 |
[28:17] | Oh, it’s just as well. | 幸好如此 |
[28:19] | We are, as you said, on opposing sides of history. | 正如你所说 我们站在历史的对立面 |
[28:23] | Or, at least, regrettably, on opposing sides of what I fear | 或者 至少很遗憾 恐怕我们是站在 |
[28:27] | may be a lengthy conflict. | 旷日持久的冲突的对立面 |
[28:29] | Lengthy, perhaps. Regrettable, certainly. | 也许会很持久 很遗憾 当然了 |
[28:32] | In Parliament, they’re saying that, | 在议会 他们说 |
[28:34] | “America is a son who has dishonored his father, | “美国是一个羞辱父亲的儿子 |
[28:37] | and we must teach him a lesson.” | 我们必须给他一个教训” |
[28:38] | Well, there comes a time when every son must leave his father. | 每个儿子都有离开父亲的时候 |
[28:45] | And I see that William is leaving you. | 我看到威廉要离开你了 |
[28:49] | I wrote to apprise you of his decision to join the army, | 我写信通知你他决定参军了 |
[28:52] | but I fear my missive must have crossed while you were on your journey here. | 不过我担心我的信一定是 在你来这儿的路上弄错了 |
[28:56] | He is determined to fight. | 他决心战斗 |
[28:58] | He has your stubbornness. | 他有你的倔强 |
[29:00] | I fear you may be right about that, John. | 恐怕你可能是对的 约翰 |
[29:02] | In better circumstances, we’d be discussing suitable wives for William, | 在更好的情况下 我们应该讨论的是适合威廉的妻子 |
[29:06] | not regiments. | 而不是兵团 |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:13] | I see he and Bree have made each other’s acquaintance. | 我看他和布丽已经认识了 |
[29:18] | So they have. | 是的 |
[29:22] | I do so wish that | 我希望 |
[29:25] | you could spend some time with him. | 你可以花点时间陪他 |
[29:27] | Dinna fash, John. | 别担心 约翰 |
[29:30] | It is enough for me, having seen them together, even once. | 看到他们在一起 哪怕只有一次 对我来说已经足矣 |
[29:36] | For now it is a picture in my mind, always. | 现在 那画面一直在我脑海中 |
[29:41] | How long will you be here? | 你会在这里待多久 |
[29:44] | Only long enough to procure a jewel. | 只够弄到一颗宝石 |
[29:47] | -What sort of jewel? -Well, it is… | -什么样的宝石 -那是… |
[29:51] | It is for Bree. | 是给布丽的 |
[29:56] | Your daughter is of the mind that I should tell William the truth about his father. | 你女儿认为我应该告诉威廉 关于他父亲的真相 |
[30:02] | -She said he had a right to know. -Hmm. | 她说他有权知道 |
[30:06] | -And what did you tell her? -That I am not of that mind. | -你跟她说了什么 -说我不这么想 |
[30:09] | On that we agree. Bree doesn’t understand. | 我们同意这一点 布丽不明白 |
[30:13] | She has her own opinions on many subjects. | 她对很多话题都有自己的看法 |
[30:17] | Like her mother? | 像她妈妈 |
[30:26] | Perhaps I will take that whisky. | 也许我会喝那杯威士忌 |
[30:35] | Don’t suppose you’ve changed your mind, | 我不认为你改变了主意 |
[30:37] | renounced your association with the Sons of Liberty? | 放弃了与自由之子的联系 |
[30:40] | No. I havena. | 不 我没有 |
[30:46] | And you will not fight for the Crown | 你不会为王冠而战 |
[30:48] | even if for no other reason than to stand beside your son? | 哪怕只是为了站在你儿子身边 |
[30:55] | The day I carried my godfather from the battlefield at Alamance, | 我把我的教父从阿拉曼斯战场上 接回来的那天起 |
[30:59] | I swore I’d never fight alongside the British army again. | 我就发誓再也不会 和英国军队并肩作战了 |
[31:04] | Jamie, do you really think anyone can oppose the Crown and win? | 杰米 你真的认为 任何人都可以反对皇权并获胜吗 |
[31:07] | It doesna matter what I think. | 我怎么想都没关系 |
[31:12] | Now our continued association canna but prove to be a danger to us both. | 现在我们继续交往 只会对我们俩都造成危险 |
[31:16] | I fear… | 我怕… |
[31:27] | I fear we must sever all connection between us. | 恐怕我们必须 切断我们之间的一切联系 |
[31:38] | Damn this war. | 这场该死的战争 |
[31:49] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[31:51] | even in silence I shall remain your most humble friend. | 即使在沉默中 我仍将是你最谦卑的朋友 |
[32:08] | I’ve kept it with me | 这过去的二十年 |
[32:11] | these last 20 years. | 我一直带着它 |
[32:20] | Take it. For Brianna. | 拿着 给布丽安娜 |
[32:24] | John, are you sure? | 约翰 你确定吗 |
[32:26] | You said you took it from that island years ago | 你说你几年前从那个岛上拿的 |
[32:29] | because you thought it’d be of use to you one day. | 因为你认为有一天 你会用得上它 |
[32:33] | Perhaps this is that day. | 或许这就是那一天 |
[32:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:39] | It is my very great pleasure. | 我很高兴这么做 |
[33:31] | Silver thimble with a garnet, set in the crown. | 镶有石榴石的银顶针 镶嵌在皇冠上 |
[33:36] | And a hair comb from France with a small diamond in the filigree. | 还有一把来自法国的发梳 花丝上镶着一颗小钻石 |
[33:42] | Seems you’ve been quite successful. | 看来你已经很成功了 |
[33:45] | So that makes three. | 所以这就是三个 |
[33:47] | Four. | 四个 |
[33:49] | From Lord John. I spoke with him earlier. Wanted you to have it. | 约翰大人给的 我早些时候和他谈过 他希望你拿着它 |
[33:56] | We set off for Ocracoke tomorrow. | 我们明天动身前往奥克拉科克 |
[34:00] | You come for a walk with me, a leannan? | 你跟我一起去散步吗 亲爱的 |
[34:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:13] | So, you’ve met your brother. | 所以 你遇到了你的兄弟 |
[34:18] | Can’t believe he’s marching off to war. | 不敢相信他要去参战了 |
[34:22] | I worry for him. | 我很担心他 |
[34:24] | Aye. I worry for you both. | 是啊 我为你们俩担心 |
[34:28] | Guess that’s what fathers do. | 我猜这就是父亲的职责 |
[34:51] | They remind me of Disneyland. | 它们让我想起了迪斯尼乐园 |
[34:54] | Aye? Where’s that? | 是吗 那是哪里 |
[34:57] | It’s this place where stories come to life. | 就是童话成真的地方 |
[35:03] | They say it’s for children, but really, it’s for the child in everyone. | 他们说那是给孩子的 但实际上 是给每个人内心里的孩子的 |
[35:11] | Mama and Daddy would take me there every summer. | 每年夏天 爸爸和妈妈都会带我去那里 |
[35:14] | And the trees all had these little lights in them. | 树木中都有这些小灯 |
[35:18] | Like fireflies. | 像萤火虫 |
[35:20] | What was it like there? | 那里是什么样的 |
[35:24] | It was magical. | 很神奇 |
[35:26] | You’d hear music everywhere, | 到处都能听到音乐 |
[35:28] | musicians playing horns and drums, marching up and down the streets. | 吹喇叭敲鼓的音乐家 在街上来回走动 |
[35:34] | You could go up and shake hands with Mickey Mouse. | 你可以上去和米老鼠握手 |
[35:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:41] | It’s this human-sized mouse, with these big ears and gloves. | 是只人类大小的老鼠 长着大耳朵 戴着手套 |
[35:45] | What, a giant rat? They let the bairns play wi’ it? | 什么 一只巨大的老鼠 他们让小朋友们跟它玩 |
[35:48] | No. | 不是 |
[35:49] | It’s not a rat, it’s a mouse. | 不是老鼠 是有老鼠的样子 |
[35:52] | But really, it’s just a person dressed up like a mouse. | 但实际上只是一个打扮成老鼠的人 |
[35:57] | When you’re there, the real world disappears. | 当你在那里时 真实的世界就消失了 |
[36:02] | Nothing bad can happen. | 没有什么不好的事情发生 |
[36:06] | They call it “The happiest place on Earth.” | 他们称那为“地球上最幸福的地方” |
[36:08] | And for a little while, | 有一段时间 |
[36:12] | it really seems that way. | 看起来真的是这样 |
[36:19] | Is it disappointing here? | 这里令人失望吗 |
[36:26] | In this place? In this time? | 在这个地方 在这段时间 |
[36:27] | No. Not at all. | 一点都不 |
[36:32] | You are magical to me. | 你对我来说就是奇迹 |
[36:41] | I’ve thought about it now and then. | 我时不时地想 |
[36:44] | Wondered, you ken? What it would be like if I could go wi’ you, | 想知道如果我跟你一起过去 会是什么样子 |
[36:50] | to the future. | 到未来去 |
[36:56] | I’m trying to picture it, you behind the wheel of a car… | 我试图想象 你开着车 |
[37:01] | …or going to an office in a three-piece suit. | 或者穿着三件套西装去办公室 |
[37:06] | Or sitting in a movie theater with Jem and Roger watching Godzilla. | 或者和耶米和罗格一起 坐在电影院看《哥斯拉》 |
[37:13] | But I think you’d do fine. You could publish newspapers. | 但我认为你会做得很好 你可以出版报纸 |
[37:17] | -Hmm. -You know how to do that. | 你知道怎么做 |
[37:18] | Or I could be a farmer as well. Surely folk still eat. | 或者我也可以成为农民 当然 人们仍然要吃东西 |
[37:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:30] | This world of yours, this America, | 你的这个世界 这个美国 |
[37:35] | this freedom that you go to, | 你将要得到的这种自由 |
[37:39] | there’ll be a fearful price to be paid. | 需要付出可怕的代价 |
[37:41] | Will it be worth it, do you think? | 你觉得值得吗 |
[37:48] | Almost nothing would be worth losing you. | 几乎没有什么值得以失去你为代价 |
[37:52] | But, | 但是 |
[37:54] | maybe that comes close. | 也许那很接近了 |
[38:10] | Bree was trying to imagine me in the future. | 布丽试图想象我的未来 |
[38:12] | If only we could follow them, Sassenach. | 要是我们能跟着他们就好了 英格兰人 |
[38:19] | I’ve seen you there, you ken. | 我在那儿见过你 |
[38:22] | Dreamt of you. | 梦见过你 |
[38:24] | In your proper time. | 在你适当的时候 |
[38:27] | What was I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[38:30] | And how did you know it was my proper time? | 你怎么知道那是适当的时侯 |
[38:33] | I kent it was that time because of the light. | 我知道是 因为当时的光线 |
[38:39] | You were sitting at a desk, maybe writing. | 你坐在办公桌前 也许正在写作 |
[38:46] | And there was light all around you. | 你周围有光 |
[38:49] | It was shining on your face, your hair. | 光照在你的脸上 头发上 |
[38:53] | But it wasn’t a candlelight, nor firelight. | 但这不是烛光 也不是火光 |
[38:58] | I recall thinking to myself as I saw you, | 当我看到你时 我记得自己在想 |
[39:03] | “Huh. That must be what electric light is like.” | “那一定是电灯的样子” |
[39:07] | But how can you recognize something in a dream | 但你怎么能认出 你在现实生活中从未见过的 |
[39:09] | that you’ve never seen in real life? | 梦中的东西 |
[39:11] | Well, I dream of things I havena seen all the time. Do you not? | 我一直梦想着我从未见过的东西 你不是吗 |
[39:16] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[39:19] | Peculiar landscapes, or people I don’t know. | 奇特的风景 或者我不认识的人 |
[39:23] | But that’s different. | 但那不一样 |
[39:25] | I dream of the past. Why would I not dream of the future? | 我梦到过去 为什么我不梦到未来 |
[39:32] | Of course, you would. | 你当然会梦到 |
[39:40] | Why did you not tell me this before? | 为什么你之前不告诉我这个 |
[39:42] | It’s something that only happened the past few years. | 这是过去几年才发生的事情 |
[39:46] | Didn’t want you to think I was daft. | 我不想让你觉得我很傻 |
[40:16] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿得到这个的 |
[40:18] | Been saving it. | 一直保存着 |
[40:22] | If we hadn’t found another, I’d have given it for Mandy. | 如果我们没有找到另一个 我会把它给曼迪 |
[40:31] | I thought, | 我想过 |
[40:33] | should I be killed, you could take it, go back. | 要是我被杀了 你可以拿着它回去 |
[40:38] | -You’re still here. -Aye. | -你还活着 -是的 |
[40:44] | But if you want to go with them now. | 但如果你现在想和他们一起去 |
[41:00] | You’re throwing it out? | 你把它扔了 |
[41:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:15] | I’m not as brave as I was before, you ken. | 我不像以前那么勇敢了 |
[41:20] | Not brave enough to live without you anymore. | 没有你就没有勇气活下去 |
[41:35] | We should probably go fetch that gem. | 我们或许应该去拿回那颗宝石 |
[42:35] | I went through the stones once to save my baby. | 我曾经穿过石头去救我的孩子 |
[42:38] | Now you’re going back to save yours. | 现在你要回去救你的了 |
[42:43] | I love you so much, Mama. | 我非常爱你 妈妈 |
[42:48] | I can’t believe this is goodbye. | 我不敢相信这是再见 |
[42:50] | The last two times we said goodbye, | 前两次我们说再见 |
[42:54] | I thought it was forever. | 我以为是永别 |
[42:59] | Yet here we are. | 然而我们现在在这里 |
[43:06] | So, who knows? | 所以谁知道呢 |
[43:14] | My littlest angel. | 我最小的天使 |
[43:16] | You’re in good hands. | 你被精心照料着 |
[43:37] | Jem. | 耶米 |
[43:42] | Now, you, you look after your baby sister, always. | 现在 你要照顾你的小妹妹 一直照顾她 |
[43:50] | And, uh, you teach her how to play hide and seek | 你按我们教你的那样教她 |
[43:54] | the way we taught you. | 如何玩捉迷藏 |
[43:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:13] | You travelled 200 years to be with Bree. | 你旅行了两百年才和布丽在一起 |
[44:17] | Wasn’t a life you chose, | 生活不是你能选择的 |
[44:20] | but you did not let that stop you becoming a husband, | 但你并没有让那成为你变成人夫 |
[44:25] | soldier, father, | 军人 父亲 |
[44:29] | a man of God. | 牧师的阻碍 |
[44:32] | A man of honor. | 一个有尊严的人 |
[44:37] | I’m proud of you, Roger Mac. | 我为你感到骄傲 罗格麦克 |
[44:39] | There’s no other man I’d trust with the lives of my daughter and the bairns. | 我不会把女儿和孩子的性命 托付给其他男人 |
[44:46] | I’m so proud to call you family. | 我很自豪能称你为家人 |
[44:50] | I’ll remember you to the children. | 我会让孩子们记住你的 |
[44:52] | So many stories to tell them. | 有太多的故事要告诉他们 |
[44:55] | Maybe leave out the one about the snakebite, aye? | 也许把蛇咬伤的事情省略掉 好吗 |
[45:00] | Jeremiah. | 耶利米 |
[45:04] | I felt like you were family the first moment I met you. | 我第一次见到你就觉得你是家人 |
[45:12] | Look after our girl. | 照顾好我们的孙女 |
[45:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[45:22] | I don’t want to leave you, Grandda. | 我不想离开你 外公 |
[45:26] | You’re not leaving me, a bhailach, I am always with you. | 你不会离开我 小伙子 我会一直跟你在一起 |
[45:31] | If one day, you should meet a very large mouse named Michael, | 如果有一天 你遇到一只 名叫迈克尔的大老鼠 |
[45:35] | tell him your grandsire sends his regards. | 告诉他你的外公向他问好 |
[45:58] | You’re a Fraser, and a MacKenzie. Same as me. | 你是弗雷泽家的一员 也是麦肯齐家的一员 和我一样 |
[46:02] | Your heart is strong. It willna fail you. | 你的心脏很强大 它不会让你失望的 |
[46:16] | don’t have the words. A leannan, I… | 我不知道该怎么说 亲爱的 |
[46:24] | -I canna say goodbye to you. -Dinna fash. | -我无法和你说再见 -别担心 |
[46:28] | When you said goodbye to Mama at the stones, | 当你在石头前跟妈妈告别时 |
[46:31] | and she was carrying me, you said that… | 她抱着我 你说… |
[46:35] | that I was all that would ever be left of you. | 你只剩下我一个人了 |
[46:39] | But you are so much more than that. | 但你远不止那样 |
[46:42] | I will carry you in my heart and soul always. | 我将永远把你铭记在心里 |
[46:47] | And you’ll always have me as well. | 你也将永远拥有我 |
[46:50] | Nothing is lost. | 什么都没有失去 |
[46:52] | Only changed. | 只是改变了 |
[47:01] | You are my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[48:31] | For your sake, I will continue. | 为了你 我会坚持下去 |
[48:34] | Though for mine alone, I would not. | 虽然就我一个人来说 我不会 |
[48:51] | Mandy. Is she all right? | 曼迪 她还好吗 |
[48:55] | She’s breathing fine. | 她的呼吸很好 |
[48:58] | -Are we here? -I don’t know. | -我们到了吗 -我不知道 |
[49:03] | Well, Mama and Da are gone, so, maybe. | 爸爸妈妈不见了 所以 也许是的 |
[51:07] | – What is it, a nighean? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 亲爱的 -我不知道 |
[51:13] | Every time I close my eyes, I… | 每次我闭上眼睛 我… |
[51:19] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[51:28] | We’ve lost our family. | 我们失去了家人 |
[51:29] | Fergus, Marsali, the children, | 弗格斯 玛莎莉 孩子们 |
[51:33] | Brianna, Roger. | 布丽安娜 罗格 |
[51:36] | We tell everyone they’re in Boston, but they’re not. | 我们跟大家说他们在波士顿 但他们并不在 |
[51:40] | -They’re not dead, Sassenach. -They’re 200 years away. | -他们没死 英格兰人 -他们在两百年后的世界 |
[51:48] | We’ll never see them again. | 我们再也见不到他们了 |
[51:52] | Sometimes, | 有时 |
[51:56] | I think of Murtagh, | 我会想起穆塔夫 |
[51:59] | the weight of his body in my arms, his eyes, | 想起他临死时 躺在我怀里的身体的重量 |
[52:03] | as he lay dying. | 以及他的眼睛 |
[52:05] | I think of my mother, father, brother, | 我会想起我的母亲 父亲 兄弟 |
[52:12] | our wee Faith… | 我们的小菲斯… |
[52:15] | all gone. | 全都走了 |
[52:17] | And Jenny and Ian, if we’ll ever see them again. | 还有珍妮和伊恩 如果我们还能再见到他们 |
[52:24] | William. | 威廉 |
[52:30] | We’ve lost a great many between us. | 我们已经失去了很多人 |
[52:36] | Can you bear it if I touch you? | 我碰你能缓解你的悲伤吗 |
[52:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:54] | Can you weep for them, mo nighean donn? | 你能为他们哭泣吗 我的棕发姑娘 |
[53:13] | Grieve for them. | 为他们悲伤 |
[53:16] | When you’re done, I’ll be here. | 当你流完眼泪 我就在这里 |
[53:35] | In the weeks that followed, | 在接下来的几周里 |
[53:37] | I took what comfort I could | 知道布丽安娜和罗格没有死 |
[53:39] | in knowing that Brianna and Roger were not dead, | 他们只是在别处 |
[53:42] | but only elsewhere. | 让我得以慰藉 |
[53:46] | Lizzie delivered her son. | 莉齐生了一个儿子 |
[53:47] | And the joy in baby Rodney’s laugh softened even Jamie, | 小罗德尼的笑声中的喜悦 甚至让杰米变得柔和起来 |
[53:51] | who allowed the rather unusual family to remain together. | 让这个相当不寻常的家庭依旧完整 |
[53:56] | We made new memories every day, | 我们每天都有新的回忆 |
[54:00] | added them to the ghosts of older ones. | 将它们添加到年长者的幽灵中 |
[54:04] | Mandy’s foal, | 曼迪的小马驹 |
[54:07] | Jemmy’s face, smeared with honey, | 耶米涂满了蜂蜜的脸 |
[54:09] | Brianna’s laughter, | 布丽安娜的笑声 |
[54:11] | Roger’s hands, carving one of the little toy cars. | 罗格雕刻小玩具车的手 |
[54:16] | But it had not cast its shadow over us. | 但它并没有在我们身上投下阴影 |
[54:19] | We counted our blessings. | 我们珍惜福气 |
[54:21] | It really was the happiest place on Earth. | 这真的是地球上最幸福的地方 |
[55:11] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪里得到这些的 |
[55:16] | My daughter made them. | 我女儿做的 |
[55:19] | Clever girl. I wish I would’ve thought of that. | 聪明的女孩 我希望我能想到这个 |
[55:28] | -What the hell are you doing here? -I need your help. | -你到底在这儿做什么 -我需要你的帮助 |
[55:33] | How dare you come here and ask me for my help? | 你怎么敢来找我帮忙 |
[55:38] | -Where were you when I needed help? -I wanted to help you. But I couldn’t. | -当我需要帮助时你在哪里 -我想帮助你 但我做不到 |
[55:43] | Brown would’ve killed me. | 布朗会杀了我的 |
[55:46] | You met my son-in-law. | 你见过我的女婿了 |
[55:49] | He told me all about it. | 他把一切都告诉了我 |
[55:50] | Smug bastard wouldn’t help me escape. | 自鸣得意的混蛋不帮我逃跑 |
[55:53] | But I got free on my own. | 但我自己获得了自由 |
[55:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[56:00] | Answers. I took a gem to the stones, | 答案 我把一颗宝石放到石头上 |
[56:04] | but because of what happened last time, I was nervous. | 但是因为上次发生的事情 我很紧张 |
[56:08] | So I drank a bottle of whisky. | 于是我喝了一瓶威士忌 |
[56:11] | I touched the damn things and I blacked out. | 我碰了那该死的东西 昏了过去 |
[56:13] | And when I woke up on the ground, | 当我在地上醒来时 |
[56:16] | I was in the exact same place I was before. | 我在和以前完全相同的地方 |
[56:18] | You have to tell me what I did wrong, you have to tell me how these things work. | 你必须告诉我我做错了什么 你必须告诉我这些事情是如何运作的 |
[56:24] | You’re the only one I can ask. | 你是我唯一可以问的人 |
[56:26] | Nobody knows how it works. | 没有人知道那是如何工作的 |
[56:29] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[56:32] | You just have to think of someone or some place. That’s how you steer. | 你只需要想到某个人或某个地方 你就是这样引导的 |
[56:37] | -“Steer”? -Yes. | -“引导” -是的 |
[56:39] | You can’t drink for God’s sake, you have to concentrate. | 看在上帝的份上 你不能喝酒 你必须集中注意力 |
[56:43] | You have to go there with a clear head. | 你必须带着清醒的头脑去那里 |
[56:46] | And focus. | 并专注 |
[56:48] | -That’s all? -Yes. | -就这些 -是的 |
[56:50] | Then you’ll get where you’re supposed to be. I promise. | 然后你会到达你应该去的地方 我保证 |
[56:53] | Now get the hell out of my house. | 现在滚出我家 |
[56:57] | Not just yet. | 现在不行 |
[57:00] | See, when I woke up on the ground, my emerald was gone. | 我在地上醒来时 我的翡翠不见了 |
[57:05] | So I’m gonna need another gemstone. | 所以我需要另一个宝石 |
[57:08] | Probably more than one. | 恐怕不止一个 |
[57:09] | I assumed you wouldn’t give them up so easy, so I brought some friends. | 我觉得你不会那么轻易交出它们 所以我带了一些朋友 |
[57:14] | Jed. In here. | 杰德 进来 |
[57:20] | I get the stones, they get whatever they can take. That’s the deal. | 我拿石头 他们把能带走的都拿走 就这样 |
[57:24] | You two, search the house. | 你们两个 搜查房子 |
[57:27] | This idiot wants gemstones. | 这个白痴想要宝石 |
[57:30] | So they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[57:31] | Tell me where they are or I’ll shoot her in the head. | 告诉我它们在哪里 否则我就开枪打她的头 |
[57:33] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. She kens where the gems are. | 如果我是你就不会那样做 她知道宝石在哪里 |
[57:37] | – What? – Aye. Aye. | -什么 -对 |
[57:38] | Last time I went out wi’ the militia, she hid them. Damn woman. | 上次我和民兵出去的时候 她把它们藏起来了 该死的女人 |
[57:41] | She wouldn’t tell me where she put them. | 她不告诉我把它们放在哪里了 |
[57:43] | Dinna believe we’ve been introduced. I’m James Fraser. And you are? | 我们还没有自我介绍过 我是詹姆斯弗雷泽 你呢 |
[57:47] | Wendigo Donner. | 温迪戈唐纳 |
[57:52] | -You find anything? -Certainly did. | -你找到什么了吗 -当然找到了 |
[57:55] | Looky here. | 看这里 |
[57:59] | Give that gold back, thieving bastard! It’s mine! | 把金币还给我 小偷 这是我的 |
[58:02] | -Where did that come from? -It’s no concern of yers. | -那是从哪里来的 -不用担心 |
[58:05] | On that we disagree. | 我们不同意 |
[58:06] | Shut up, God damn it! Quit the gibberish. | 闭嘴 该死的 别胡说八道了 |
[58:09] | It’s gemstones I’m after. Not gold. | 我要的是宝石 不是黄金 |
[58:12] | Maybe she hid them in there. Go search it. | 也许她把它们藏在那里 去搜一下 |
[58:14] | There’s nothing in there. I swear! | 里面什么都没有 我发誓 |
[58:24] | You idiot. There’s nothing in there for you. | 你这个白痴 里面什么都没有 |
[58:46] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[58:47] | Ether. Don’t breathe in the fumes. | 是醚 不要吸入烟雾 |
[58:50] | It’s too damn dark! | 太他妈黑了 |
[58:52] | I can’t find anything! | 我什么也找不到 |
[59:00] | No! No, don’t do that! | 不 不要那样做 |