| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:41] | It’s her heart. | 是她的心脏 | 
| [00:42] | -Can you fix it? -No, I can’t. | -你能治好她吗 -不 我不能 | 
| [00:43] | But I know somebody who can. | 但我知道有人可以 | 
| [00:45] | I went through the stones once to save my baby. | 我曾经穿过石头去救我的孩子 | 
| [00:48] | We took an instant liking to each other. Did we no’, Adso? | 我们立刻喜欢上了彼此 是不是这样 阿德索 | 
| [00:52] | Hello, cat. | 你好 猫 | 
| [00:53] | Hector had stolen a case of gold. | 海特偷了一箱金子 | 
| [00:56] | King of France’s mark on it. Must be intended for Charles Stuart. | 上面有法国国王的标记 肯定是要给查尔斯斯图亚特的 | 
| [00:59] | Hector. | 海特 | 
| [01:00] | – News of our death. – January. We die in a fire. | -我们的死讯 -我们死于一场大火 | 
| [01:03] | – Search the house. You find anything? – Give that gold back. | -搜查房子 你找到什么了吗 -把金币还给我 | 
| [01:05] | – Where did that come from? – No concern of yers. | -那是从哪里来的 -不用担心 | 
| [01:08] | It’s gemstones I’m after. Maybe she hid them in there. | 我要的是宝石 不是黄金 也许她把它们藏在那里 | 
| [01:14] | -What’s that smell? -Ether. Don’t breathe in the fumes. | -那是什么味道 -是醚 不要吸入烟雾 | 
| [01:17] | It’s too damn dark! | 太他妈黑了 | 
| [01:18] | No! No, don’t do that! | 不 不要那样做 | 
| [02:17] | ♪ Sing me a song ♪ | 给我唱一首歌 | 
| [02:20] | ♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪ | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 | 
| [02:24] | ♪ Say, could that lass ♪ | 你说那个女孩 | 
| [02:26] | ♪ Be I? ♪ | 能否是我 | 
| [02:29] | ♪ Merry of soul ♪ | 精神喜悦 | 
| [02:32] | ♪ She sailed on a day ♪ | 她有一天扬帆远航 | 
| [02:35] | ♪ Over the sea ♪ | 驶向大海 | 
| [02:38] | ♪ To Skye ♪ | 驶向斯凯 | 
| [02:41] | ♪ Billow and breeze ♪ | 巨浪 微风 | 
| [02:44] | ♪ Islands and seas ♪ | 岛屿 大海 | 
| [02:46] | ♪ Mountains of rain and sun ♪ | 倾盆大雨 明媚阳光 | 
| [02:52] | ♪ All that was good ♪ | 曾经的一切美好 | 
| [02:55] | ♪ All that was fair ♪ | 曾经的一切舒适 | 
| [02:58] | ♪ All that was me ♪ | 曾经的我 | 
| [03:00] | ♪ Is gone ♪ | 已经远去 | 
| [03:03] | ♪ Sing me a song ♪ | 给我唱一首歌 | 
| [03:06] | ♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪ | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 | 
| [03:09] | ♪ Say, could that lass ♪ | 你说那个女孩 | 
| [03:12] | ♪ Be I? ♪ | 能否是我 | 
| [03:14] | ♪ Merry of soul ♪ | 精神喜悦 | 
| [03:17] | ♪ She sailed on a day ♪ | 她有一天扬帆远航 | 
| [03:20] | ♪ Over the sea ♪ | 驶向大海 | 
| [03:24] | ♪ To Skye ♪ | 驶向斯凯 | 
| [03:39] | ♪ Sing me a song ♪ | 给我唱一首歌 | 
| [03:43] | ♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪ | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 | 
| [03:48] | ♪ Say, could that lass ♪ | 你说那个女孩 | 
| [03:53] | ♪ Be I? ♪ | 能否是我 | 
| [04:08] | We’ve been keeping it safe, but I’ve been dying to know what’s inside. | 我们一直在保证它的安全 但我一直很想知道里面是什么 | 
| [04:11] | The bank said it’s been in their vault for 200 years. | 银行说它已经在他们的金库中 保存了两百年 | 
| [04:22] | Maybe I should check on the kids. | 也许我应该去看看孩子们 | 
| [04:24] | They’re outside in the garden with Ernie and the girls, I’ll check on them for you. | 他们和厄尼还有女孩们 在外面的花园里 我帮你去看一下 | 
| [04:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [04:30] | I’m glad Mandy’s doing so well, and I’m so glad you’ve come back. | 我很高兴曼迪状态那么好 我很高兴你回来了 | 
| [05:23] | A musket ball? | 火枪弹 | 
| [05:45] | My dear daughter, | 我亲爱的女儿 | 
| [05:47] | as you will see if you ever receive this, | 如果你收到了这封信 | 
| [05:50] | we are alive. | 就会知道我们还活着 | 
| [05:51] | Don’t. The ether! | 不 乙醚 | 
| [05:53] | Wendigo! Blow that out! | 温迪戈 把火吹灭 | 
| [06:00] | Arch! Murdina! | 阿奇 墨迪娜 | 
| [06:01] | Get out! | 出去 | 
| [06:03] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [06:23] | Both, your mother and I, are safe and well, | 你妈妈和我都很安全 | 
| [06:26] | and we will always have a home, as long as we have each other. | 只要我们彼此相依相伴 我们就永远有家 | 
| [06:46] | – Uncle! – Mistress! | -叔叔 -夫人 | 
| [06:47] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [06:49] | Run for help. We need water! | 快去求助 我们需要水 | 
| [07:00] | Come on, men, come on! | 快点 小子 快点 | 
| [07:01] | Come on! I say, come on! | 快啊 | 
| [07:07] | Let me. | 我来 | 
| [07:17] | – Here. – Move back! | -给 -后退 | 
| [08:08] | Enough. | 够了 | 
| [08:13] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [08:19] | It canna be saved! | 救不回来了 | 
| [08:23] | Thank you all, | 谢谢你们 | 
| [08:26] | but there’s nothing more we can do. | 但我们无能为力 | 
| [08:38] | Well, it’s not January. | 现在不是一月 | 
| [08:41] | Aye. | 对 | 
| [08:44] | And we’re not dead. | 而且我们没有死 | 
| [08:47] | So much for our obituary. | 我们的讣告就这么写 | 
| [08:57] | Bloody newspapers. | 该死的报纸 | 
| [09:01] | Never get anything right. | 一无是处 | 
| [09:26] | You and your bloody matches. | 你跟你该死的对手 | 
| [09:31] | You burned the house down. | 你把房子烧了 | 
| [09:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:35] | No, it was Mama’s ether. | 不 是妈妈的乙醚 | 
| [09:38] | Come on, any kind of spark could have caused that explosion. | 拜托 任何火花都可能导致爆炸 | 
| [09:41] | But it wasn’t any kind of spark. | 但那不是什么火花 | 
| [09:44] | Wendigo lit one of your matches. | 温迪戈点燃了你的一根火柴 | 
| [09:46] | You and your mother. | 你跟你母亲 | 
| [09:47] | The 18th century is lucky to have survived you. | 18世纪很幸运有你的存在 | 
| [09:50] | Me? Why are you saying that? | 我 你为什么这么说 | 
| [09:53] | Because, Brianna, it was you. | 因为 布丽安娜 是你 | 
| [09:56] | You caused a fire that they survived. | 你引发了一场火灾 他们幸免于难 | 
| [09:59] | A different fire. Look at the date. | 另一场火灾 看日期 | 
| [10:05] | The fire from the obituary didn’t happen. | 讣告中的火灾并没有发生 | 
| [10:08] | It couldn’t happen. | 不可能发生 | 
| [10:10] | There was nothing left to burn. | 没有什么可烧的了 | 
| [10:12] | So we actually did it. | 所以我们真的做到了 | 
| [10:15] | We saved them. We changed history. | 我们救了他们 我们改变了历史 | 
| [11:49] | Your hair smells of smoke, Sassenach. | 你的头发有烟味 英格兰人 | 
| [11:52] | Everything smells of smoke. | 到处都是烟味 | 
| [12:00] | When you’re called to the aid of a dying man, | 当有人求你救治一个垂死之人时 | 
| [12:05] | why is it that you never say no? | 你为何从不拒绝 | 
| [12:10] | Ever? | 永远都不拒绝 | 
| [12:12] | Though you ken the case is hopeless? | 虽然你知道已经没有希望了 | 
| [12:18] | Because I can’t. | 因为我无法拒绝 | 
| [12:23] | Because I… | 因为我… | 
| [12:26] | I cannot admit there is anything to do | 我无法承认除了继续前进 | 
| [12:30] | but go on. | 别无选择 | 
| [12:41] | Nor will I. | 我也不会 | 
| [12:54] | I’m going to go and wash the soot out of these. | 我去把这些烟灰洗掉 | 
| [13:35] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 | 
| [13:38] | Thought you might like it back. | 我想你可能会想找回它 | 
| [13:46] | ‘Tis Willie. Lord John’s lad, no? | 是威利 约翰大人的孩子 对吧 | 
| [13:53] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [13:55] | I recognize his face from when he was here at the Ridge. | 我认得他的脸 他曾在山岭这儿 | 
| [14:00] | Glad to have it back. Thank you. | 很高兴能找回这个 谢谢你 | 
| [14:05] | It’s a shame they never returned. | 可惜他们从未回来 | 
| [14:09] | Aye. | 是啊 | 
| [14:12] | But I did see him again. | 但我又见到了他 | 
| [14:16] | In Wilmington. | 在威尔明顿 | 
| [14:18] | Just before we saw your cousins away. | 在我们送走你表亲前 | 
| [14:22] | He’s grown. | 他长大了 | 
| [14:24] | A soldier. | 成了军人 | 
| [14:26] | Goes by William now. | 现在叫威廉 | 
| [14:30] | You must be proud. | 你一定很骄傲吧 | 
| [14:44] | How did you ken? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [14:46] | When he was here, | 他在这里的时候 | 
| [14:49] | I saw you looking at him the way you were looking at that portrait. | 我看到你看他的眼神 就跟你看到那幅肖像时一样 | 
| [14:56] | That, and, from what I remember, he was a stubborn lad. | 而且 据我所知 他是个固执的小伙子 | 
| [15:02] | Wasna afraid to speak his mind either. | 而且也不怕说出自己的想法 | 
| [15:05] | Reminded me of my mother. | 这让我想起了我的妈妈 | 
| [15:10] | And you. | 还有你 | 
| [15:17] | He’s a Fraser sure enough. | 他身上肯定流淌着弗雷泽的血脉 | 
| [15:22] | Does he ken? | 他知道吗 | 
| [15:25] | He can never know he’s my son. | 不能让他知道他是我的儿子 | 
| [15:27] | Dinna fash, Uncle. | 别担心 叔叔 | 
| [15:31] | You need Fraser blood to see it in him. | 只有弗雷泽家的人才能看出来 | 
| [15:35] | I will never speak of it to a soul. | 我绝不会告诉任何人 | 
| [15:55] | We’ve brought you some parsnip soup, mistress. | 我们给您带了防风草汤 夫人 | 
| [16:00] | The fisherfolk have sent blankets for you. | 渔民给您送来了毛毯 | 
| [16:03] | And I thought you might be needing a spare blouse. | 我想您可能需要一件备用衬衫 | 
| [16:08] | And a shawl, maybe. | 也许还有一条披肩 | 
| [16:11] | – Lizzie. – Please. | -莉齐 -求您了 | 
| [16:13] | That’s the least I can do. | 起码我能做这些 | 
| [16:17] | And if you’d like to change now, | 如果您现在想更衣 | 
| [16:19] | I can help you to wash the soot from the one you’re wearing. | 我可以帮您洗掉您身上的烟灰 | 
| [16:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:32] | Is there anything we can help you with? | 有什么可以帮助您的吗 | 
| [16:34] | Me and Kezzie could carry what you’ve salvaged | 我和克兹可以把您救回来的东西 | 
| [16:37] | up to Rog and Brianna’s old cabin. | 送去罗格和布丽安娜的旧小屋 | 
| [16:40] | That would be nice. | 那太好了 | 
| [16:49] | Is there something else? | 还有别的事吗 | 
| [16:51] | Adso. | 阿德索 | 
| [16:53] | We’ve looked everywhere for your wee cheetie. | 我们到处找您的小猫 | 
| [16:57] | In the woods, near the river. | 在树林里 河流旁 | 
| [17:00] | We havena found him. | 我们还没有找到它 | 
| [17:06] | I’m sure he’ll turn up somewhere. | 我相信它会在什么地方出现的 | 
| [17:09] | Of course he will. | 它一定会 | 
| [17:30] | I guess you’ll be wanting to explain this, Mr. Bug. | 我猜你想解释一下 巴格先生 | 
| [17:34] | I dinna owe ye an explanation about anything. | 我不欠你任何解释 | 
| [17:40] | There’s a mark of the fleur-de-lis. | 这有鸢尾花的标记 | 
| [17:44] | It was meant for Charles Stuart, was it no’? | 这是给查尔斯斯图亚特的 对吧 | 
| [17:46] | Aye, it was. | 是的 | 
| [17:49] | Do you ken how it came to be in your wife’s possession? | 你知道这是怎么 落入你妻子的手中的吗 | 
| [17:58] | Thieves burnt down my house. I willna have any more on the Ridge. | 小偷烧了我的房子 我在山岭的东西全没了 | 
| [18:02] | I’m no thief. | 我不是小偷 | 
| [18:04] | Neither is my wife. | 我的妻子也不是 | 
| [18:06] | It’s your own blood that’s done the taking. | 偷东西的是你自己家的人 | 
| [18:09] | Jocasta Cameron and that bastard of a husband of hers, Hector, | 卓卡斯塔因内斯 和她的混蛋丈夫海特 | 
| [18:13] | they’re the thieves you speak of. | 你口中的小偷是他们 | 
| [18:16] | How so? | 怎么会 | 
| [18:20] | There were three of us when the gold came ashore from France. | 金币从法国运上岸时 有三个人在场 | 
| [18:24] | Dougal MacKenzie took one-third and Hector Cameron another. | 道格尔麦肯齐和海特贾梅伦 各带走了三分之一 | 
| [18:28] | I was the third man, tacksman to Malcolm Grant, who sent me. | 我是第三人 马尔科姆格兰特的 承包人派我来的 | 
| [18:36] | The French gold, | 法国金币 | 
| [18:38] | the lost Jacobite gold, | 丢失的詹姆士金币 | 
| [18:41] | is here in America? | 在美国 | 
| [18:45] | Aye. It is. | 是的 没错 | 
| [18:48] | But it came too late to make a difference to the cause. | 但它来得太迟 无法改变我们的事业 | 
| [18:52] | So Grant used it for the good of the clan. | 所以格兰特为了家族的利益使用了它 | 
| [18:55] | I dinna know what Dougal did with his, | 我不知道道格尔拿他那份做什么了 | 
| [18:58] | but Hector Cameron, he fled, he was a traitor! And his wife wi’ him. | 但海特贾梅伦逃跑了 他是叛徒 他妻子跟他一起 | 
| [19:03] | I only had to set eyes on River Run to see where the gold had been spent. | 我只需要看一眼奔流庄园 就能看出金币花在哪里了 | 
| [19:08] | But not all of it. | 但不是全部 | 
| [19:11] | What I’m wondering, | 我想知道的是 | 
| [19:13] | is how the devil you found what was left of it and got it away. | 你到底是如何找到 剩下的部分并且带走的 | 
| [19:16] | Each time I went to River Run, I searched every cupboard, every closet. | 我每次去奔流庄园 都会搜寻每个橱柜、每个衣橱 | 
| [19:20] | Then it came to me. | 然后我意识到 | 
| [19:23] | Hector Cameron was no’ a man to part wi’ anything | 海特贾梅伦不是一个因为死亡 | 
| [19:26] | only for reason of being dead. | 就会轻易放弃任何东西的人 | 
| [19:30] | It was in his crypt with him. | 东西跟他一起在墓穴里 | 
| [19:33] | So whenever I went to River Run, | 所以每次我去奔流庄园 | 
| [19:34] | piece by piece, I took back what the coward stole from Scotland! | 我一点一点地把那个懦夫 从苏格兰偷走的东西夺回 | 
| [19:39] | A man who takes from a thief is made a thief himself. | 一个从小偷那里拿东西的人 自己也成了小偷 | 
| [19:43] | I only wished to take it back from the Camerons. | 我只想把它从贾梅伦家取回 | 
| [19:46] | I am a man of my word, Seaumais Mac Brian. | 我信守承诺 肖恩麦克布莱恩 | 
| [19:51] | I swore an oath to my chief, and I kept it till he died. | 我对上级发誓 并且一直遵守到他去世 | 
| [19:56] | I swore an oath to the king across the water, | 我向对岸的国王宣誓 | 
| [19:59] | and I kept that, too. | 我也遵守了这个誓言 | 
| [20:00] | I swore loyalty to George of England when I came upon this shore. | 当我踏上这片海岸时 我发誓效忠英格兰的乔治 | 
| [20:05] | So tell me now, where does my duty lie? | 所以告诉我 我的职责何在 | 
| [20:09] | You swore an oath to me, too. | 你也对我发过誓 | 
| [20:12] | I am thinking now that the oath that matters most | 我现在觉得最重要的誓言 | 
| [20:16] | is the one I made to my wife. | 是我对妻子的誓言 | 
| [20:21] | Where is the rest of it? | 剩下的呢 | 
| [20:23] | Somewhere you’ll never find it. | 在你永远都找不到的地方 | 
| [20:32] | You are free of your oath to me. | 你对我的誓言已经失去了效力 | 
| [20:36] | Take your life from my hand, take this, take your wife and go. Do not return. | 从我手中接过你的生活 拿走这个 带着你的妻子离开 不要回来 | 
| [21:11] | It’s all been for nothing, Murdina. | 这一切都是徒劳 墨迪娜 | 
| [21:13] | -He’s sending us away. -What? | -他要把我们打发走 -什么 | 
| [21:16] | I was Chief Tacksman once. A man of worth. | 我曾是首席租户 一个有价值的人 | 
| [21:20] | And in my eyes, that’s what you’ll always be. | 在我看来 你一直都很有价值 | 
| [21:24] | There’s no shame in what we’ve done. | 我们做的事并不可耻 | 
| [21:27] | -I’m no’ begging them to let us stay. -No, sir. | -我不会求他们让我们留下来 -不会的 先生 | 
| [21:31] | We’ve spent years on our knees, | 多年来 我们一直卑躬屈膝 | 
| [21:34] | scrubbing their floors, washing their clothes, | 为他们擦地板、洗衣服 | 
| [21:38] | we’ve slaughtered their pigs, we’ve served them their meals. | 杀猪、做饭提供食物 | 
| [21:42] | We’ve seen things, and yet we look the other way. | 我们看到了一些事 然而我们却视而不见 | 
| [21:49] | We’ve earned this, Arch. | 这是我们应得的 阿奇 | 
| [21:56] | This is our time. | 这是我们的时代 | 
| [22:14] | Aye, it’s him. | 对 是他 | 
| [22:16] | You think he hid the gold there? | 你觉得他把金币藏在那里了吗 | 
| [22:17] | He’s hid it somewhere we’d never find it, right under our noses. | 他把它藏在我们永远都找不到的地方 就在我们眼皮子底下 | 
| [22:23] | Let him find what he’s looking for first. | 让他先找他要找的东西 | 
| [22:26] | You go behind him. If he runs, stop him. | 你跟在他后面 如果他逃跑 就拦住他 | 
| [22:57] | Mr. Bug? Arch Bug. | 巴格先生 阿奇巴格 | 
| [22:59] | Come out of there. I will speak with you. | 从那里出来 我要跟你谈谈 | 
| [23:20] | Mrs. Bug? | 巴格夫人 | 
| [23:23] | I need Arch. | 我需要阿奇 | 
| [23:26] | Archie. | 阿奇 | 
| [23:36] | No, I– | 不 我… | 
| [23:38] | I thought she was– | 我以为她… | 
| [23:39] | The coat, the hat… | 这衣服 这帽子… | 
| [23:51] | I didna ken. | 我不知道 | 
| [23:54] | I didna ken it was you. | 我不知道是你 | 
| [24:33] | She was always kind to me. | 她总是对我很好 | 
| [24:39] | She took care of me. | 她照顾过我 | 
| [24:44] | Of all of us. | 照顾我们所有人 | 
| [24:49] | And I– | 我… | 
| [24:50] | And you were protecting Jamie. | 你也在保护杰米 | 
| [24:54] | Aye. | 对 | 
| [24:58] | But she protected me. | 但她保护了我 | 
| [25:02] | She kept our secret, Auntie. | 她保守了我们的秘密 阿姨 | 
| [25:06] | Why did I do it? | 我为什么这样做 | 
| [25:10] | The shot only grazed Uncle Jamie. | 子弹只擦伤了杰米叔叔 | 
| [25:16] | She’s lying in there. | 她躺在那里 | 
| [25:20] | I canna take it back, or undo it. | 我无法收回或撤消 | 
| [25:25] | And yet, | 但是 | 
| [25:28] | I keep looking for some way that I can. | 我一直在寻找一些我能做到事 | 
| [25:34] | Something I can do to make it right. | 我可以做些什么来弥补 | 
| [25:49] | Are you breathing, Ian? | 你在深呼吸吗 伊恩 | 
| [25:53] | Aye. | 对 | 
| [25:55] | I think so. | 我想是的 | 
| [25:58] | Then that’s all you have to do for now. | 那么这就是你现在要做的 | 
| [26:08] | After talking to Ian, I had to take my own advice. | 与伊恩交谈后 我不得不照自己提的建议做 | 
| [26:12] | Put on a brave face, | 假装勇敢 | 
| [26:14] | be strong, and keep breathing. | 坚强 并且继续呼吸 | 
| [26:34] | Any sign of Arch? | 看到阿奇了吗 | 
| [26:36] | No. I called out for him after. | 没有 后来我叫了他 | 
| [26:38] | There was no answer. I looked around, too. | 没人回复 我也到处看了 | 
| [26:43] | Why would he hide the gold under our home? Didn’t he worry that we’d find it? | 他为什么要把金子藏在我们家下面 他不担心我们会找到吗 | 
| [26:48] | We never did. Why did I not let her take it? | 我们从来没有 我为什么没让她拿走 | 
| [26:54] | What did it matter? | 那有什么关系 | 
| [27:02] | Murdina, | 墨迪娜 | 
| [27:04] | wife of Archibald, | 阿奇贝尔德的妻子 | 
| [27:06] | you’ll be missed. | 会有人想念你的 | 
| [27:09] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [27:13] | I hate that she’s going to her grave | 我不喜欢这样 当我们之间出问题时 | 
| [27:17] | when things weren’t right between us. | 她却死了 | 
| [27:26] | Mrs. Bug will be the guardian now, will she not, Mistress Fraser? | 现在 巴格夫人将成为守护者 不是吗 弗雷泽夫人 | 
| [27:29] | It suits her. | 很适合她 | 
| [27:31] | – The guardian? – Aye. | -守护者 -是的 | 
| [27:33] | The last person to lie in the graveyard becomes its guardian. | 最后一个躺在墓地里的人成为守护者 | 
| [27:37] | They must stand in guard | 他们必须站岗 | 
| [27:39] | until the next person dies and comes to take their place. | 直到下一个人去世并取代他们的位置 | 
| [27:42] | Only then can they rest. | 只有这样 他们才能休息 | 
| [27:44] | What is the guardian of the graveyard guarding? | 墓地守护者是什么守护者 | 
| [27:47] | And from whom? | 防备着谁 | 
| [27:49] | Vandals, desecraters, charmers. | 破坏者、亵渎者、魔法师 | 
| [27:53] | Even the dead may need defending. | 即使是死者也可能需要捍卫 | 
| [27:56] | Who better to do that than a ghost? | 谁比鬼魂更适合这个角色 | 
| [27:58] | I wonder who the guardian was before. | 我想知道之前的守护者是谁 | 
| [28:02] | Well, if it was the last person to be buried here, | 如果这是最后一个被埋在这里的人 | 
| [28:08] | that would be Malva Christie. | 那就是玛尔娃克里斯蒂 | 
| [28:12] | Well, Mrs. Bug is in charge now. | 现在是巴格夫人负责了 | 
| [28:16] | Malva can go home to heaven. | 玛尔娃可以回家上天堂了 | 
| [28:21] | Mr. Bug. | 巴格先生 | 
| [28:24] | I trust you wouldn’t turn an old man away from his wife’s funeral. | 我相信你不会拒绝一个老人 出席他妻子的葬礼 | 
| [28:29] | ‘Course not. | 当然不会 | 
| [28:31] | I’d have her taken to her rest with the proper observances. | 我会让她在适当的仪式上安息 | 
| [28:37] | Will you sing, Mistress Fraser? | 你会唱歌吗 弗雷泽夫人 | 
| [28:42] | I, uh… | 我… | 
| [28:46] | Yes, Arch. | 会 阿奇 | 
| [28:57] | ♪ Ave ♪ | 对 | 
| [29:02] | ♪ Maria ♪ | 玛丽亚 | 
| [29:09] | ♪ Gratia plena ♪ | 充满恩典 | 
| [29:16] | ♪ Maria ♪ | 玛丽亚 | 
| [29:19] | ♪ Gratia plena ♪ | 充满恩典 | 
| [29:26] | ♪ Maria ♪ | 玛丽亚 | 
| [29:28] | ♪ Gratia plena ♪ | 充满恩典 | 
| [29:34] | ♪ Ave ♪ | 对 | 
| [29:38] | ♪ Ave Dominus ♪ | 上帝 | 
| [29:44] | ♪ Dominus tecum ♪ | 主与你同在 | 
| [30:21] | Death, be not proud | 死神 不要骄傲 | 
| [30:26] | Though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful | 虽然有人说你强大而可怕 | 
| [30:31] | For thou art not so | 而你并非如此 | 
| [30:34] | Poor death | 可怜的死神 | 
| [30:37] | One short sleep past | 短暂的睡眠过后 | 
| [30:40] | We wake, eternally | 我们会醒来 永远醒来 | 
| [30:44] | And death shall be no more | 不再有死亡 | 
| [30:47] | Death, thou shalt die | 死神 你必死无疑 | 
| [31:15] | Mr. Bug. | 巴格先生 | 
| [31:23] | It was by my hand that this woman of great worth has died. | 是我亲手杀死了这位尊贵的妇人 | 
| [31:29] | I didna take her life by malice, or of a purpose. | 我没有恶意 也没有故意要她的命 | 
| [31:36] | And it is a sorrow to me. | 这是我的悲哀 | 
| [31:45] | I swear by my iron, a life for a life. | 我以我的铁刀发誓 一命还一命 | 
| [31:55] | Too easy, lad. | 太容易了 小伙子 | 
| [32:02] | Will you give me your hound to kill? | 你愿意让我杀死你的猎犬吗 | 
| [32:07] | No. It was my crime, not his. | 不 那是我犯下的罪行 不是它的 | 
| [32:12] | Aye. You see, then? | 对 那你明白了 | 
| [32:16] | He’s naught but a flea-ridden beast. | 它不过是一只跳蚤缠身的野兽 | 
| [32:22] | Not a wife. | 不是妻子 | 
| [32:25] | When you’ve something worth taking, you’ll see me again. | 等你有了值得被拿走的东西 你会再见到我 | 
| [32:32] | That I promise ye. | 我保证 | 
| [32:51] | In the days that followed, we tried to lay our sorrows to rest. | 在接下来的日子里 我们试图平息我们的悲伤 | 
| [32:57] | Arch Bug did not return, and so we looked towards the future. | 阿奇巴格没有回来 所以我们展望未来 | 
| [33:11] | This place never ceases to amaze. | 这个地方永远令人惊叹 | 
| [33:17] | So, uh, | 那么 | 
| [33:19] | I was thinking, maybe… You see that clearing there? | 我在想 也许 你看到那里的空地了吗 | 
| [33:23] | – Right over there? – Aye. | -就在那边 -是的 | 
| [33:26] | I was thinking, maybe, | 我在想 也许 | 
| [33:29] | that will be where the new house will stand, | 可以在那里盖所新房子 | 
| [33:32] | if you think it suitable. | 如果你觉得合适的话 | 
| [33:37] | I didn’t realize you’d already thought of a spot. | 我没想到你已经想到一个地方了 | 
| [33:41] | Started thinking about it last year. | 去年就开始想了 | 
| [33:44] | I kent that if anything should happen, | 我知道如果发生什么的话 | 
| [33:47] | I’d be happier having considered what might become of us. | 如果考虑过我们会变成什么样 那会更开心 | 
| [33:52] | It’s good to plan ahead, I suppose. | 我觉得提前计划是好事 | 
| [33:57] | This is our home, no matter what. | 不管怎么样 这都是我们的家 | 
| [34:05] | I sincerely hope I’m not the one that has to do it, | 我真诚地希望 我不是那个必须做这件事的人 | 
| [34:09] | but should the question ever arise, | 但如果出了问题 | 
| [34:13] | would you like to be buried here? | 你愿意被葬在这里吗 | 
| [34:15] | Or taken back to Scotland? | 还是被带回苏格兰 | 
| [34:17] | I should be lucky to be buried at all, Sassenach. | 我能被埋葬就很幸运了 英格兰人 | 
| [34:19] | Much more likely I’ll be drowned, burnt, or left to rot in some battlefield. | 我更有可能在某个战场上被淹死 被烧死或腐烂 | 
| [34:24] | Dinna fash. | 不用担心 | 
| [34:27] | If you have to dispose of my carcass, leave it out for the crows. | 如果你必须处理我的尸体 就把它留给乌鸦吧 | 
| [34:33] | I’ll bear that in mind. | 我会记住这一点的 | 
| [34:40] | You haven’t asked what I want done with my body. | 你还没问我想怎么处理我的尸体 | 
| [34:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [34:44] | And I never will. | 我永远不会问 | 
| [34:47] | Oh, I canna think of you dead, Claire. | 我无法想象你死了 克莱尔 | 
| [34:50] | Anything else, but not that. | 任何事都行 就是不能想那件事 | 
| [35:06] | When should we start building? | 我们应该什么时候开始盖呢 | 
| [35:08] | That’s something I’ve been meaning to speak with you about. | 这就是我一直想和你谈谈的事情 | 
| [35:13] | I keep thinking | 我一直在想 | 
| [35:15] | about Lallybroch. | 关于拉里布洛奇 | 
| [35:18] | You want to go back to Scotland? | 你想回苏格兰吗 | 
| [35:21] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [35:23] | Something I must do. | 那是我必须做的事 | 
| [35:30] | I made a promise to my sister long ago. | 我很久以前就对姐姐许下过承诺 | 
| [35:34] | I swore I’d bring Young Ian back to her. | 我发誓我会把小伊恩带回她身边 | 
| [35:38] | This, I mean to do. | 这是我想做的 | 
| [35:40] | Although the man I bring back to her is not the lad who left. | 虽然我带回去给她的 不是当初离开时的那个小伙子 | 
| [35:45] | God alone knows what they’ll make of each other. Ian and Lallybroch. | 上帝才知道他们会对彼此产生 什么影响 伊恩和拉里布洛奇 | 
| [35:51] | God has a most peculiar sense of humor, | 上帝有一种特别的幽默感 | 
| [35:55] | but with the war, | 但随着战争的爆发 | 
| [35:57] | if he is to go back, it must be now. | 如果他要回去 就必须现在走 | 
| [36:07] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我认为这是个好主意 | 
| [36:11] | That’s settled then. | 那就定了 | 
| [36:13] | We’ll leave in a few months’ time, once our affairs are in order. | 等我们的事情安排妥当后 我们将在几个月后离开 | 
| [36:17] | I’ll speak with Ian. I’ll write to Jenny. | 我会和伊恩谈谈 我会写信给珍妮 | 
| [36:23] | There is another reason to go. | 还有另一个原因 | 
| [36:26] | Another promise, you might say. | 你可能会说 另一个承诺 | 
| [36:29] | What’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [36:33] | I made a promise to myself. | 我对自己做了一个承诺 | 
| [36:36] | I would never face my son across the barrel of a gun. | 我绝不会跟我儿子持枪相对 | 
| [36:52] | God, guide me with thy wisdom. | 上帝 用你的智慧引导我 | 
| [36:56] | God, chastise me with thy justice. | 上帝 用你的正义惩罚我 | 
| [37:01] | God, help me with thy mercy. | 上帝 用你的慈悲帮助我 | 
| [37:05] | God, protect me with thy strength. | 上帝 用你的力量保护我 | 
| [37:10] | And, God, | 而且 上帝 | 
| [37:12] | please, | 求你 | 
| [37:15] | let me be enough. | 冲我来就够了 | 
| [37:25] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [37:58] | Did you manage to get some sleep? | 你睡着了吗 | 
| [38:02] | Aye. I did. | 是的 睡着了 | 
| [38:04] | Finally. | 终于 | 
| [38:09] | I had another dream, of your time. | 我又做了一个关于你的时代的梦 | 
| [38:13] | -Was I in it? -No. | -我在里面吗 -不在 | 
| [38:15] | It was our lassie, and the bairns. | 是我们的女儿跟那些小姑娘们 | 
| [38:21] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 | 
| [38:25] | I saw them walk up to the front door of a house. | 我看到她们走到一所房子的前门 | 
| [38:29] | Roger Mac was wi’ ’em. | 罗格麦克跟她们在一起 | 
| [38:31] | They knocked, | 他们敲门 | 
| [38:33] | and a wee brown-haired woman opened it. | 一个棕色头发的小女人打开门 | 
| [38:37] | She laughed with joy to see them and brought them in. | 看到他们 她高兴地笑了 还让他们进去 | 
| [38:40] | They went down the hallway. | 他们沿着走廊走着 | 
| [38:43] | And Mandy was a wee bit older. She was well. | 曼迪稍微大了一点 她很好 | 
| [38:51] | Did any of them call this woman by her name? | 有人叫这个女人的名字吗 | 
| [38:55] | Aye. They did. | 是的 叫了 | 
| [39:02] | Roger Mac called her Fiona. | 罗格麦克称她为菲奥娜 | 
| [39:10] | Were they happy? | 他们快乐吗 | 
| [39:13] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [39:16] | Just at the last, just before I woke, wee Jem was messing about, | 就在最后 就在我醒来之前 耶米还在捣乱 | 
| [39:21] | picking things up and putting them down as he does. | 像他平时一样 把东西捡起来又放下 | 
| [39:24] | There was a thing on the table. | 桌子上有个东西 | 
| [39:26] | Dinna ken what it was. Never seen the like. | 不知道是什么 从没见过那种东西 | 
| [39:32] | It was about | 像是 | 
| [39:34] | this wide and just a bit longer. | 这么宽 只是长一点 | 
| [39:38] | Something like a box, maybe, only humped. | 像盒子一样 也许就是一个隆起的东西 | 
| [39:42] | -Humped? -Aye. | -隆起的 -对 | 
| [39:44] | It had a thing on top, like a wee club, | 上面有个东西 就像一个小杆子 | 
| [39:47] | only wi’ a knob on each end | 只是两头各有一个旋钮 | 
| [39:50] | and it was tied to the box wi’ a cord curled up on itself like a piglet’s tail. | 被用像小猪尾巴一样 弯曲的线连在盒子上 | 
| [39:56] | Jem reached out to pick it up, | 耶米伸手拿起来 | 
| [40:00] | and said, “I want to speak to Grandda.” | 然后说:”我想跟外公说话” | 
| [40:03] | It’s a telephone. | 那是一部电话 | 
| [40:05] | “Telephone.” | “电话” | 
| [40:07] | You can talk to other people through it, across long distances. | 你可以通过它跟别人远距离交谈 | 
| [40:16] | I wish we could call them. | 我希望我们能打给他们 | 
| [40:22] | But, | 但是 | 
| [40:25] | our letters will have to do for now. | 我们的信就可以做到这一点 | 
| [40:46] | This is the last of the gold I’m going to melt. We’ll hide the rest. | 这是我要融化的最后一块金子 剩下的我们会藏起来 | 
| [40:51] | Aye. | 好 | 
| [40:54] | You will not forget which bag to load from, aye? | 你不会忘记 从哪个袋子里装东西 对吧 | 
| [40:57] | Dinna fash, Uncle. | 别担心 叔叔 | 
| [40:58] | I promise not to use solid gold when we’re hunting. | 我保证我们打猎的时候不使用纯金 | 
| [41:05] | Thinking what you’ll say to your ma when you see her? | 想一想你见到妈妈时会对她说什么 | 
| [41:10] | Aye. Trying not to think too much. | 对 尽量不去想太多 | 
| [41:14] | Get a queer feeling in my vein when I think of Lallybroch. | 一想到拉里布洛奇 我的血管里就有一种奇怪的感觉 | 
| [41:18] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [41:19] | Brianna told me about this book she read in school | 布丽安娜跟我说过 她在学校读过的一本书 | 
| [41:22] | that said once ye’d left home, | 上面说一旦你离开家 | 
| [41:25] | you canna go back again. | 就再也回不去了 | 
| [41:28] | I think maybe it is true. | 我想这也许是真的 | 
| [41:30] | I think you’ll find your parents much as you left them. | 我想你会发现你父母和你离开时一样 | 
| [41:35] | You may come as a greater shock to them. | 你可能会使他们更震惊 | 
| [41:38] | I’m not that much taller, am I? | 我也没高多少 对吧 | 
| [41:43] | Personally, I prefer Robert Frost. | 就我个人而言 我更喜欢罗伯特弗罗斯特 | 
| [41:46] | “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” | “家是当你不得不去的时候 会收留你的地方” | 
| [41:54] | No wonder you’re fond of her, Uncle. She must be a rare comfort to you. | 难怪你喜欢她 叔叔 她一定是你难得的安慰 | 
| [41:59] | Yeah. She keeps taking me in. | 是的 她一直在收留我 | 
| [42:05] | So, I suppose she must be home. | 所以 我想她一定就是家吧 | 
| [42:18] | No one on the Ridge kens of this gold’s existence. | 山岭上的人都不知道这些金子的存在 | 
| [42:22] | We canna let them find out. | 我们不能让他们知道 | 
| [42:24] | If there’s even a rumor of it, everyone here will be in danger. | 只要有相关的传闻 这里的人就都会有危险 | 
| [42:33] | -How did you find this place? -Ah. | 你是怎么找到这个地方的 | 
| [42:36] | Jem and I came upon it when we were hunting one day. | 有一天 我和耶米打猎时发现的 | 
| [42:39] | It was a secret between us. | 这是我们之间的秘密 | 
| [42:41] | We agreed to tell no one, not even his parents. | 我们说好了不告诉任何人 连他的父母也不说 | 
| [42:43] | What, nor me? | 也不告诉我 | 
| [42:45] | Wee lad and his grandda need at least one secret. | 小男孩和他的外公至少需要一个秘密 | 
| [42:58] | So why do you call it the Spaniard’s cave? | 那你为什么称它为西班牙人的洞穴 | 
| [43:03] | On account of the current occupant. | 因为现在的居住者 | 
| [43:12] | We found nothing wi’ him, save his armor. | 除了他的盔甲 我们什么都没找到 | 
| [43:16] | And this. | 还有这个 | 
| [43:22] | “Nuestra Señora de los Angeles.” | “我们的天使女神” | 
| [43:25] | -Certainly Spanish. -Aye. | -当然是西班牙语 -是的 | 
| [43:30] | Was Jem scared? | 耶米当时害怕吗 | 
| [43:31] | No. I was. | 不 但我害怕 | 
| [43:35] | We had no lantern wi’ us. I almost stepped on this fellow. | 我们没带灯笼 我差点踩到这家伙 | 
| [43:39] | Thought he was alive. | 以为他还活着 | 
| [43:41] | The shock of it was like to stop my heart. | 我差点被吓死了 | 
| [43:44] | The wee lad had a good laugh. | 小伙子笑得很开心 | 
| [43:46] | I wonder how he came to be here. | 我想知道他是怎么来到这里的。 | 
| [43:49] | Murdered, most likely. | 被谋杀了 很有可能 | 
| [43:52] | There’s, uh, another wee cave over here. | 这里还有一个小洞穴 | 
| [44:00] | Perfect place for hiding treasure. | 藏宝的绝佳场所 | 
| [44:10] | You and Jem weren’t worried about being haunted by him? | 你和耶米不担心被他缠上吗 | 
| [44:13] | No. We said the proper prayer for the repose of his soul | 不 当我封印洞穴时 我们做了适当的祈祷 | 
| [44:16] | when I sealed the cave. | 让他安息 | 
| [44:19] | You really do know the proper prayer for every occasion, don’t you? | 你还真知道在各种场合 该怎么祈祷 不是吗 | 
| [44:24] | There’s always a prayer, a nighean. | 总有一个祈祷者 女士 | 
| [44:28] | Even if it’s only “A Dhia, cuidich me.” | 即使只是”上帝帮助我” | 
| [44:34] | Oh, God, help me. | 上帝 帮助我 | 
| [44:47] | Dear Bree, we’ve decided to leave the Ridge and go to Scotland. | 亲爱的布丽 我们决定离开山岭去苏格兰了 | 
| [44:51] | Your father would like to keep his word to his sister | 你父亲想信守对他姐姐的诺言 | 
| [44:54] | and bring Ian home. | 把伊恩带回家 | 
| [44:58] | He fears the forces of history may deprive him of a later opportunity. | 他担心历史的力量 会让他以后没有机会这么做 | 
| [45:05] | But he trusts his Ardsmuir men | 但他信任他在阿兹墨的狱友 | 
| [45:06] | will take good care of the settlers till we return. | 会照顾好这里直到我们回来 | 
| [45:11] | We’ve asked the Beardsleys to look after the site of the new house. | 我们已请比尔兹利夫妇照看新房子 | 
| [45:14] | I’m teaching Lizzie how to treat ailments with herbs and medicines in my absence. | 我在教莉齐如何在我不在的时候 用草药和药物治疗疾病 | 
| [45:18] | Yes. Chamomile. | 是的 洋甘菊 | 
| [45:22] | Your father has insinuated that I have selfishly kept you all to myself, | 你父亲暗示说我自私地 自己写信给你们 | 
| [45:27] | so I will reluctantly allow him the honor of closing this letter. | 所以我很不情愿地 让他有幸来给这封信收尾 | 
| [45:31] | Until the next time, my love. | 下次见 亲爱的 | 
| [45:35] | My dearest daughter, | 我最亲爱的女儿 | 
| [45:36] | it seems strange to ask you to pray for the safety of a voyage | 让你为旅程安全祈祷似乎很奇怪 | 
| [45:40] | which will have been long completed by the time that you learn of it. | 等你知道的时候 你早就到了 | 
| [45:44] | But I ask it, nonetheless. | 但我还是这么要求 | 
| [45:48] | I think God takes no account of time. | 我想上帝是不会考虑时间的 | 
| [45:58] | I wish to tell you of the disposition of some property | 我想告诉你 关于一些曾经由贾梅伦家族 | 
| [46:02] | that was once held in trust by the Camerons for an Italian gentleman. | 托付给一位意大利绅士的财产的处置 | 
| [46:08] | It is unwise to carry all of it with us… | 随身携带是不明智的 | 
| [46:10] | …and therefore I have left it in a place of safety. | “所以我把它留在了一个安全的地方 “ | 
| [46:14] | “Jem knows the place. | 耶米知道那个地方 | 
| [46:19] | “If you should at some time have need of this property, | 要是你在什么时候需要这笔财产 | 
| [46:22] | “tell him the Spaniard guards it. | 告诉他西班牙人看管着 | 
| [46:27] | “He will know what it means. | 他会知道是什么意思 | 
| [46:29] | “If you retrieve it, be sure to have it blessed by a priest. | 如果你拿回了它 一定要让一位牧师给予祝福 | 
| [46:34] | There is blood upon it.” | 上面承载着鲜血” | 
| [46:36] | So, an Italian gentleman and the Camerons. He must mean my Aunt Jocasta, right? | 所以 一个意大利绅士和贾梅伦家 他一定是指卓卡斯塔姨婆 对吧 | 
| [46:41] | And Charles Stuart, maybe. | 也许还有查尔斯斯图亚特 | 
| [46:43] | He was born and raised in Italy. Ended up dying in Rome. | 他在意大利出生长大 最后死在罗马 | 
| [46:48] | If he does mean the Bonnie Prince, then the property… | 如果他确实是在说英俊王子 那这份财产… | 
| [46:53] | There are stories in Scotland where people talk about | 在苏格兰 人们谈论过很多关于 | 
| [46:56] | the lost Jacobite gold. | 丢失的詹姆士金币的故事 | 
| [46:59] | Some say it was divvied up between clans. Others say that it was buried. | 有人说它被部族瓜分了 也有人说它被埋了 | 
| [47:05] | And if Hector Cameron took some and took it to America, | 如果海特贾梅伦拿了一些带到美国 | 
| [47:10] | that would explain how they built their plantation. | 就可以解释 他们是如何建造种植园的了 | 
| [47:13] | And Jem knows where it’s hidden? | 耶米知道它藏在哪里吗 | 
| [47:15] | That’s not exactly what Da said. | 爸爸不是那么说的 | 
| [47:17] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 | 
| [47:20] | Jamie would never burden anyone with | 杰米绝不会告诉别人危险的信息 | 
| [47:22] | dangerous information, let alone his grandson. | 给别人添麻烦 更不用说他的外孙了 | 
| [47:25] | Jem likely doesn’t know anything about the gold, | 耶米可能对黄金 | 
| [47:28] | just about this Spaniard, whoever that might be. | 还有这个不管是谁的西班牙人 一无所知 | 
| [47:32] | And he’s never mentioned anything like this to you? | 他从来没有对你提过这样的事吗 | 
| [47:36] | No. | 没有 | 
| [47:39] | We won’t ask him, will we? | 我们不会问他的 是吗 | 
| [47:42] | No. | 不会 | 
| [47:44] | The letter says, “If you should have need.” | 信中说:”如果你有需要的话” | 
| [47:48] | -Right. -There’s no need. | -对 -没必要 | 
| [47:52] | I am a little curious, though. | 不过 我有点好奇 | 
| [47:54] | Aye, me, too. | 对 我也是 | 
| [47:56] | This is the stuff of legend in Scotland. | 这是苏格兰的传奇 | 
| [47:59] | But, no, our family’s safe. | 但是 不 我们的家是安全的 | 
| [48:03] | The Spaniard, whoever he was, can keep his Jacobite gold. | 这个西班牙人 不管他是谁 都可以留着詹姆士的黄金 | 
| [48:10] | You know, it’s supposed to be cursed. | 它应该是被诅咒的 | 
| [48:12] | Well, then he can keep the curse, too. | 那么他也可以保留诅咒 | 
| [48:17] | Wait, wait, wait. I don’t want to read ’em all at once. | 等等 我不想一下子读完 | 
| [48:22] | It’s like once we’ve read them, Mama and Da will be really gone. | 好像一旦我们读了它们 妈妈和爸爸就真的不在了 | 
| [48:31] | We’ll ration ’em out when we get back to Boston. | 我们回波士顿后再慢慢读 | 
| [48:35] | We’ll read each letter when you feel the time is right. | 当你觉得合适的时候 我们会读每封信 | 
| [48:40] | Before we leave, there’s a place I’d like you to see. | 在我们离开之前 有一个地方我想让你去看看 | 
| [48:48] | Have you, uh, got a penny, a nighean? | 你有一便士吗 姑娘 | 
| [48:51] | Well, any sort of coin will do. | 任何面值的硬币都可以 | 
| [49:01] | You must always give money for a new blade so it kens you for its owner. | 你必须用钱换新刀 这样它才知道你是主人 | 
| [49:06] | -Its owner? -And it willna turn on you. | -主人 -它不会攻击你的 | 
| [49:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [49:14] | Last one I gave you was lost in the fire. | 我上次给你的那把在火灾时丢了 | 
| [49:17] | You’ll need one for the journey. You’ll feel safer if you have it by you. | 旅途中你需要一把 有了它 你会感觉更安全 | 
| [49:23] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 | 
| [49:25] | Dai Jones has a wee smithy down near the fisherfolk village. | 戴琼斯在渔民村附近 有一家小型铁匠铺 | 
| [49:30] | I had him forge and hone the blade. | 我让他锻造和磨练刀片 | 
| [49:33] | Fashioned the handle myself. | 我自己制作了手柄 | 
| [49:38] | Fits my hand. | 很趁手 | 
| [49:43] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [49:45] | You must always blood a blade so it kens its purpose. | 你必须经常给刀刃抹上血 这样它才能发挥作用 | 
| [49:57] | Blood of my blood. | 我的血 | 
| [51:07] | – Roger, what are you doing? – Just having a wee look. | -罗格 你在做什么 -只是稍微看一看 | 
| [51:11] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [51:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [51:31] | I wish I could have seen it in its heyday. | 我希望我能看到它鼎盛时期的样子 | 
| [51:35] | You would have loved it. | 你会喜欢的 | 
| [51:41] | There we go. | 好样的 | 
| [51:43] | Oh, he’s doing it. | 他在走了 | 
| [51:46] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 | 
| [51:47] | This morning, he grabbed my skirts and pulled himself to standing. | 今天早上 他抓住我的裙子 自己站了起来 | 
| [51:51] | He’s a braw wee lad, just like his parents. | 他是个好小伙 就像他的父母一样 | 
| [51:55] | I’m sure he’ll be thrilled to have a new playmate in the next few months. | 我敢肯定 在接下来的几个月里 他会很高兴有一个新的玩伴 | 
| [52:04] | I’m sorry, mistress. | 我很抱歉 夫人 | 
| [52:06] | First Mr. and Mrs. MacKenzie. | 先是麦肯齐先生和夫人 | 
| [52:10] | And now, you and Mr. Fraser. | 现在是您和弗雷泽先生 | 
| [52:13] | That is too many goodbyes. | 跟太多人告别了 | 
| [52:15] | We will come back, Lizzie. | 我们会回来的 莉齐 | 
| [52:18] | I, uh, dinna ken when exactly, but we will. | 我不知道确切的时间 但我们会的 | 
| [52:24] | Now, you all look after each other. | 现在你们要相互照顾 | 
| [52:30] | Especially you. | 特别是你 | 
| [52:33] | Aye, mistress. Lizzie and the bairns will want for nothing. | 对 夫人 莉齐和孩子们什么都不缺 | 
| [52:41] | We’ll be sure there’s skins and meat enough | 我们会保证山岭上任何有需要的人 | 
| [52:43] | for anyone in the Ridge who are in need. | 都有足够的食物跟衣服 | 
| [52:46] | Thank you, Josiah. | 谢谢你 约西亚 | 
| [52:48] | We best get going, Sassenach. Young Ian’s waiting with the horses. | 我们最好走吧 英格兰人 小伊恩和马正等着 | 
| [52:58] | Bye, Lizzie. | 再见 莉齐 | 
| [53:02] | Maybe if the bairn’s a girl I’ll name her Claire, | 如果孩子是女孩 我也许会叫她克莱尔 | 
| [53:05] | to keep me from missing you too much. | 以免我太想您 | 
| [53:41] | Looking for someone? | 在找什么人吗 | 
| [53:45] | -Yeah. -You were hoping you’d see them. | -是的 -你希望你能看到他们 | 
| [53:52] | I know it’s silly. | 我知道这很愚蠢 | 
| [53:54] | Definitely not silly to long for the company of ghosts. | 渴望灵魂的陪伴绝对不是愚蠢的想法 | 
| [54:02] | I’m really happy we’re here, | 我真高兴我们来了这里 | 
| [54:04] | and that Mandy’s healthy, but I can’t help missing them. | 曼迪很健康 但我忍不住想念他们 | 
| [54:10] | I want to see them, too. | 我也想见他们 | 
| [54:15] | All right, well, I could stay here all day, | 好吧 我可以在这里待一整天 | 
| [54:18] | but we should probably relieve Fiona. It’s almost Mandy’s witching hour. | 但我们或许应该去解救菲奥娜 现在快到曼迪最淘气的时候了 | 
| [54:32] | Definitely time to go. | 绝对该走了 | 
| [54:37] | Afternoon. | 下午好 | 
| [54:39] | We were just, um… Apologies. We’ll be on our way. | 我们刚刚只是…抱歉 我们要走了 | 
| [54:43] | -Are you interested? -Excuse me? | -你们感兴趣吗 -什么 | 
| [54:48] | Bloody wind. | 讨厌的大风 | 
| [54:50] | Must’ve knocked it down. | 一定是把它吹倒了 | 
| [55:26] | Stop! Wait! | 停下 等等 | 
| [55:28] | What is it, Sassenach? | 怎么了 英格兰人 | 
| [55:38] | There you are. | 你在这里 | 
| [55:43] | Adso. | 阿德索 | 
| [55:49] | Oh, you’re all right. | 你安然无恙 | 
| [56:00] | There’s lots of birds and squirrels here for you in the woods. | 树林里有很多鸟和松鼠 | 
| [56:06] | And Lizzie will see you right with milk, | 莉齐会马上给你牛奶喝 | 
| [56:10] | and a warm spot by the fire. | 把你带到火边温暖的地方 | 
| [56:20] | Go now. Go home. | 现在就走 回家去 | 
| [56:38] | I’m sorry, Claire. | 对不起 克莱尔 | 
| [56:41] | I’m not… | 我不是… | 
| [56:43] | Don’t worry, I’m… | 别担心 我… | 
| [56:47] | -He’s just a cat. -Aye. | -它只是一只猫 -是的 | 
| [56:50] | Aye, I know. | 是的 我知道 | 
| [57:19] | This will be a sign to all who pass, that they’re entering Fraser’s Ridge. | 这对所有经过的人来说都是一个信号 表明他们正在进入弗雷泽岭 | 
| [57:45] | We will make it back here one day, won’t we? | 我们总有一天会回到这里的 不是吗 | 
| [57:50] | I never thought I’d see Bonnie Scotland again, | 我从没想过 我会再次见到美丽的苏格兰 | 
| [57:53] | but it is where we’re bound, so… | 但那是我们的归宿 所以… | 
| [57:57] | Aye. We will. | 对 我们会的 | 
| [58:13] | Jamie. | 杰米 | 
| [58:18] | You will always be enough. | 永远有你就够了 |