时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | General Schuyler desperately needs soldiers up at Fort Ticonderoga. | 斯凯勒将军迫切需要 召集士兵前往提康德罗加堡 |
[00:44] | I’m afraid my wife and I have business of a personal nature | 恐怕我和我妻子要去苏格兰 |
[00:47] | to attend to in Scotland. | 处理私人事务 |
[00:48] | Perhaps it can wait. | 也许可以等一等 |
[00:50] | I wasn’t prepared to join a war. I won’t let you go without me. | 我没准备好参战 我不会让你自己去的 |
[00:53] | I’m coming, too. | 我也跟你一起去 |
[00:54] | He had a child with his Mohawk wife. | 他和他的莫霍克妻子生了一个孩子 |
[00:56] | If his spirit is not strong enough, the child cannot take root in the womb. | 如果他的精神不够强大 孩子就无法在子宫里扎根 |
[01:00] | Are you Denzell Hunter? Neighbor said you were a physician. | 你是丹泽尔亨特吗 邻居说你是医生 |
[01:03] | -I am. -This is William Ransom. He’s injured. | -我是 -这是威廉蓝森 他受伤了 |
[01:06] | It seems he’s overcome his fever. | 看来他已经挺过了发烧的阶段 |
[01:08] | Tell him goodbye for me. And give him this, too. | 替我跟他说再见 把这个也给他 |
[01:11] | It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Hunter. | 很高兴认识你 亨特小姐 |
[01:13] | I’m applying for the plant inspector position. | 我正在申请工厂检查员一职 |
[01:16] | Environment’s not suitable for a female. | 工作环境不适合女性 |
[01:18] | Where are the biscuits, crisps? | 饼干和薯片都在哪儿 |
[01:20] | It was the Nuckelavee. | 是海人马干的 |
[01:21] | A folk tale from the Northern Isles. | 那是一个北岛的民间故事 |
[01:23] | I met one. The Nuckelavee is real. | 我遇到了一个 海人马是真的 |
[01:27] | ♪ Sing me a song ♪ | 给我唱一首歌 |
[01:30] | ♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪ | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 |
[01:34] | ♪ Say, could that lass ♪ | 你说那个女孩 |
[01:36] | ♪ Be I? ♪ | 能否是我 |
[01:39] | ♪ Merry of soul ♪ | 精神喜悦 |
[01:42] | ♪ She sailed on a day ♪ | 她有一天扬帆远航 |
[01:45] | ♪ Over the sea ♪ | 驶向大海 |
[01:48] | ♪ To Skye ♪ | 驶向斯凯 |
[01:51] | ♪ Billow and breeze ♪ | 巨浪 微风 |
[01:54] | ♪ Islands and seas ♪ | 岛屿 大海 |
[01:56] | ♪ Mountains of rain and sun ♪ | 倾盆大雨 明媚阳光 |
[02:02] | ♪ All that was good ♪ | 曾经的一切美好 |
[02:05] | ♪ All that was fair ♪ | 曾经的一切舒适 |
[02:08] | ♪ All that was me ♪ | 曾经的我 |
[02:10] | ♪ Is gone ♪ | 已经远去 |
[02:13] | ♪ Sing me a song ♪ | 给我唱一首歌 |
[02:16] | ♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪ | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 |
[02:19] | ♪ Say, could that lass ♪ | 你说那个女孩 |
[02:22] | ♪ Be I? ♪ | 能否是我 |
[02:24] | ♪ Merry of soul ♪ | 精神喜悦 |
[02:27] | ♪ She sailed on a day ♪ | 她有一天扬帆远航 |
[02:30] | ♪ Over the sea ♪ | 驶向大海 |
[02:34] | ♪ To Skye ♪ | 驶向斯凯 |
[02:49] | ♪ Sing me a song ♪ | 给我唱首歌 |
[02:53] | ♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪ | 一首女孩已经远去的歌 |
[02:58] | ♪ Say, could that lass ♪ | 你说那个女孩 |
[03:03] | ♪ Be I? ♪ | 能否是我 |
[03:21] | Come back here. This isn’t– | 回来 这不是… |
[03:23] | -Jem, Mandy. -Mama. | -耶米、曼迪 -妈妈 |
[03:27] | What are you two doing? You know you’re not supposed to be here. | 你们两个在做什么 你们知道不应该来这里玩 |
[03:31] | I told you not to play in the graveyard. | 我告诉过你们不要在墓地里玩 |
[03:33] | I know. But I wanted to play hide and seek. | 我知道 但我想玩捉迷藏 |
[03:38] | And Mandy wanted to talk to Grandda. | 而且曼迪想跟外公说话 |
[03:42] | Why is this a good place to do it? | 为什么说话要来这里呢 |
[03:44] | Well, he’s here. Isn’t he? | 他在这里 不是吗 |
[03:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:51] | I suppose he could be. | 我想他可能是在这里 |
[03:56] | You haven’t found Grandda’s grave, have you, Jem? | 你还没有找到外公的坟墓 是吗 耶米 |
[03:59] | No. | 没有 |
[04:00] | But he said If I ever came here, I should leave him a stone. So I did. | 但他说如果我来这里 我该给他留块石头 所以我照做了 |
[04:04] | I built a cairn. Come see. | 我建了一座石冢 来看看吧 |
[04:09] | Not today, Jem. | 今天不看了 耶米 |
[04:11] | Let’s go home. Mandy, come on, sweetheart, you, too. | 我们回家吧 曼迪 快来 亲爱的 你也是 |
[04:34] | Brianna! | 布丽安娜 |
[04:37] | I’m in here. | 我在这儿 |
[04:45] | Apparently the kids go to the graveyard all the time. | 显然孩子们总是去墓地 |
[04:49] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[04:57] | And, no, I didn’t see Mama and Da’s headstones. | 而且 不 我没有看到 爸爸妈妈的墓碑 |
[05:00] | And I never want to. | 我永远不想看到 |
[05:02] | But the kids go there to visit Da. | 但孩子们总是去那里看我爸爸 |
[05:06] | Jemmy said he was there. | 耶米说他在那里 |
[05:07] | Oh, Bree, I’m sorry. | 布丽 对不起 |
[05:13] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈谈的 |
[05:16] | He’s just making stuff up again, | 他又在胡编乱造 |
[05:20] | like the Nuckelavee. | 像是海人马那种东西 |
[05:23] | But it is possible, though, | 但有可能 |
[05:25] | that Mama and Da might have been buried here. | 爸爸妈妈被埋在这里 |
[05:28] | Your parents did say they came to Scotland in their letters. | 你父母在信中 确实说过他们来过苏格兰 |
[05:35] | I know we said we’d wait to read another one, | 我知道我们说过等一等再读另一封 |
[05:40] | but I was just missing them. | 但我就是很想念他们 |
[05:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:47] | We’ve waited long enough. | 我们等得够久了 |
[05:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:06] | “June 18th, 1777. | “1777年6月18日 |
[06:09] | Fort Ticonderoga.” | 提康德罗加堡” |
[06:12] | What on earth are they doing there? | 他们到底在那做什么 |
[06:15] | Dear Bree, as you’ve doubtless gathered | 亲爱的布丽 无疑从你收到的 |
[06:17] | from the heading of this letter, we are not yet in Scotland. | 这封信的标题来看 我们还没有到达苏格兰 |
[06:21] | Your father was conscripted into service with the Continental Army. | 你父亲被征召到大陆军服役 |
[06:26] | We’ve been stationed at Fort Ticonderoga for the past few months. | 过去几个月 我们一直驻扎在提康德罗加堡 |
[06:30] | Jamie commands a crew of men we met on the ship over | 杰米指挥我们在船上遇到的一群人 |
[06:33] | who call themselves Fraser’s Irregulars. | 他们称自己为弗雷泽的非正规军 |
[06:36] | As you can imagine, your father likes that. | 你可以想象 你父亲喜欢这样 |
[06:41] | They’re building defenses to help protect the fort in case of attack. | 他们正在建造防御工事 帮助保护堡垒 以防遭到攻击 |
[06:46] | Meanwhile, I’ve been helping the sick and injured | 与此同时 我一直在斯塔克图中尉 手下帮助伤病员 |
[06:49] | under one Lieutenant Stactoe, a man who thinks he’s a surgeon but isn’t, | 他自认为自己是外科医生 但其实不然 |
[06:53] | and thinks that I am not because I am a woman. | 他也觉得我不是外科医生 因为我是个女人 |
[06:58] | Ian joined us again, having made his way north by land, | 伊恩再次加入了我们 从陆路北上 |
[07:02] | gathering information from the Indian tribes. | 从印第安部落收集信息 |
[07:05] | Meanwhile, the British Army are approaching us from the north, | 与此同时 英军正从北方逼近我们 |
[07:08] | but Major General St. Clair is confident the fort will hold. | 但圣克莱尔少将坚信能守住这座堡垒 |
[07:13] | “We’ll stay and help the cause | “我们会留下来帮助战事 |
[07:15] | “until your father is released from service on 10th July. | 直至你父亲7月10日退役” |
[07:19] | “He dreams of the children now and then. | “他时不时会梦到孩子们 |
[07:22] | “I think of them every single day. | 我每天都在想他们 |
[07:26] | We send all our love. Mama.” | 我们全心全意爱着你们 妈妈” |
[07:34] | I know Fort Ticonderoga. My father took me there. | 我知道提康德罗加堡 我父亲带我去过 |
[07:37] | Aye. | 是 |
[07:39] | We could always scour the history books, see if there’s any mention of them. | 我们总可以翻遍历史书 看看有没有提到过他们 |
[07:45] | Not that one. | 那可不行 |
[07:48] | Maybe it’s better we don’t know. | 也许我们不知道更好 |
[08:05] | Colonel Fraser, | 弗雷泽上校 |
[08:06] | what progress has been made on the defenses? | 防御取得了哪些进展 |
[08:09] | Construction should be complete wi’in a fortnight, sir. | 施工应该在两周后就完成了 长官 |
[08:12] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[08:13] | Colonel Kosciuszko. | 科修斯科上校 |
[08:15] | General Fermoy. | 费尔莫伊将军 |
[08:18] | If I may? | 我能直说吗 |
[08:23] | I believe we are vulnerable to attack | 我觉得我们很容易遭到 |
[08:27] | from Sugarloaf Hill. | 舒格洛夫山方向的袭击 |
[08:28] | If the British should take it, and I have reason to believe that they will try, | 要是英国人占领了那里 我有理由相信他们会尝试那么做 |
[08:32] | they will have the higher ground. | 他们将拥有更高的位置 |
[08:34] | We should station men here, on Sugarloaf, immediately. | 我们应该立即派人驻守舒格洛夫山 |
[08:39] | I cannot believe they’d be foolish enough to attempt such a thing. | 我不敢相信他们会愚蠢到 尝试这样的事情 |
[08:43] | The terrain is too treacherous and too steep for soldiers to scale. | 地形太险峻且太陡峭 士兵无法攀登 |
[08:47] | If there are Highlanders among them… | 如果他们中间有高地人… |
[08:49] | Yes, Highlanders. Or goats. | 是的 高地人 或山羊 |
[08:56] | Where a goat can go, a man can go, sir. | 山羊能去的地方 人也能去 先生 |
[09:00] | And where a man can go, he can drag a gun. Cannon fire will reach us. | 人能去的地方 他就能带枪去 炮火将对准我们 |
[09:04] | No man could drag a cannon to that summit, Highlander or otherwise. | 没有人可以将大炮拖到那个山顶上 无论是高地人或其他人 |
[09:09] | General St. Clair would agree with me. | 圣克莱尔将军会同意我的看法 |
[09:12] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[09:13] | Burgoyne will not dare attack from a mountain across the water. | 伯戈因不敢隔水从山上进攻 |
[09:16] | -Wi’ all due respect– -You are dismissed, Colonel Fraser. | -恕我直言… -弗雷泽上校 你可以走了 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry, Mr. Hunter, you say you do not believe in violence of any kind, | 对不起 亨特先生 你说你不赞成任何形式的暴行 |
[09:28] | and yet, by your own admission, there you were chopping up corpses. | 然而 你自己承认 你在那里砍碎了尸体 |
[09:33] | For medical purposes. | 是出于医疗的目的 |
[09:34] | I’d hardly call it violence as such. | 我不会说那种行为是暴行 |
[09:37] | There is only so much to be learned from texts. | 从文字里能了解的东西有限 |
[09:39] | And where is it you get these unfortunate specimens, eh? | 那你是从哪里 得到这些不幸的标本的 |
[09:43] | They are executed criminals, but– | 他们是被处决的罪犯 但是… |
[09:46] | But you call me a brute, thinking we are better off without such villains among us. | 但是你说我是野蛮人 认为我们中间没有这样的恶棍会更好 |
[09:51] | Dispatch ’em, I say. | 杀了他们 |
[09:53] | Does thee not believe it is a sin to take someone’s life? | 你不相信夺走别人的生命 是一种罪过吗 |
[09:56] | The life of a murderer? | 杀人犯的生命 |
[09:58] | No. I call it justice. | 不 我称那为正义 |
[10:01] | But an army surgeon. | 但作为一名军医 |
[10:02] | I simply cannot fathom why you did not choose a more | 我就是无法理解你为什么不选择 |
[10:05] | peaceable profession, Mr. Hunter. | 更平静的职业 亨特医生 |
[10:08] | Well, when our parents died, a relative of mine arranged for me | 当我们的父母去世时 我的一个亲戚安排我 |
[10:11] | to attend a medical college in London. | 去伦敦的一所医学院学习 |
[10:13] | I believe it is a noble profession, and one that suits me well. | 我相信这是一份崇高的职业 而且很适合我 |
[10:19] | But say, a crime were committed against your lovely sister, Mr. Hunter, | 但亨特先生 比如说 有人对你 可爱的妹妹犯下了罪行 |
[10:24] | or against your brother, Miss Hunter, you would hold fast to your principles? | 或者亨特小姐 有人对你的哥哥这样 你们还会坚持你的原则吗 |
[10:28] | We rely upon God’s judgment alone. | 我们只依靠上帝的判断 |
[10:32] | Or the willingness of others to commit violence for you. | 或者其他人对你实施暴力的意愿 |
[10:34] | I think we shall have to agree to disagree on this matter. | 我认为我们就在这个问题上 保留各自意见吧 |
[10:38] | The Quakers cannot be shaken from our beliefs. | 我们深信贵格会的教义 |
[10:41] | We tremble only before God and his word. | 我们只在上帝和他的话面前颤抖 |
[10:46] | Look there. | 看那边 |
[10:52] | Well met, all. | 你们好啊 |
[10:54] | -Where are you bound? -Towards Albany. | -你们要去哪里 -去奥尔巴尼 |
[10:57] | You’re on the wrong road, sir. | 你们走错路了 先生 |
[10:59] | Are you certain? We were told this was the best route. | 你确定吗 我们听说这是最佳路线 |
[11:02] | I am certain. You ought to have gone left at the crossroads, sir. | 我确信 你们本应该 在十字路口左转 先生 |
[11:06] | It’s several hours ride back to the crossroads. | 回到十字路口需要骑几个小时 |
[11:09] | Should we make camp here for the night? | 我们应该在这里扎营过夜吗 |
[11:12] | Why don’t you come to my house? | 不如你们来我家吧 |
[11:15] | My wife would be pleased to offer you supper and a bed. | 我的妻子会很乐意为你们提供晚餐 并让你们留宿 |
[11:18] | That’s quite generous of you. | 你真大方 |
[11:28] | I hope you’ve not gone to too much trouble for us. | 我希望我们没有给您造成太多麻烦 |
[11:31] | We don’t often have guests. | 我们家不常有客人光临 |
[11:33] | Please, eat. | 请吃吧 |
[11:38] | We lived in abundance on this farm before the army started marching through. | 在军队开始进军之前 我们在这个农场过着丰裕的生活 |
[11:43] | Thriving, we were, before they started taking our crops, | 农场曾经欣欣向荣 在他们开始拿走我们的庄稼 |
[11:48] | our horses, the very clothes off our backs. | 马匹、我们拥有的一切之前 |
[11:55] | Which army was it? | 是哪支军队 |
[11:57] | Both of ’em. | 两边都是 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry to hear it. | 听到这个我很难过 |
[12:02] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[12:08] | Aren’t you hungry, love? You haven’t touched your food. | 你不饿吗 亲爱的 你还没有开始吃东西 |
[12:16] | I beg thy pardon. I think I must take some air. | 对不起 我想我必须去透透气 |
[12:36] | Miss Hunter. | 亨特小姐 |
[12:39] | Are you well? | 你还好吗 |
[12:40] | I needed to remove myself from the stench of that stew. Didst thou see– | 我不想闻那道炖菜的恶臭 你看到了吗… |
[12:44] | No. And I shall be a good deal happier if you do not tell me. | 没有 如果你不说 我会高兴得多 |
[12:52] | I suppose we should be grateful | 我想约翰逊一家愿意 |
[12:53] | that the Johnsons could spare us any food at all, | 分给我们食物 我们应该感激才对 |
[12:56] | given their humble circumstances. | 他们都过得这么困难了 |
[12:59] | You’re right, of course. We will leave at dawn. | 当然 你说的对 我们明天天亮就离开 |
[13:04] | This sounds agreeable. | 这听起来不错 |
[13:07] | And if they are kind enough to offer us breakfast in the morning, | 如果他们好心地为我们提供早餐 |
[13:11] | our answer will be a resounding “no.” | 我们的回答将是响亮的”不” |
[13:23] | Have a great day at work, and leave the rest to me. | 祝你工作愉快 剩下的交给我吧 |
[13:30] | Not to worry, I have everything under control. | 别担心 一切都在我的掌控之中 |
[13:35] | Oh, and bring your hard hat home with you. | 把你的安全帽带回家 |
[13:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:40] | I thought you could wear it to bed. | 我想你可以在床上戴着它 |
[13:44] | I can do that. | 我可以那样做 |
[13:48] | I would see you without your knickers on, but you don’t seem to wearing any. | 我想看看你不穿内裤的样子 但你好像什么都没穿 |
[13:53] | Just something new I’m trying. | 我只是在尝试新事物 |
[13:56] | Or old. | 或是旧事物 |
[13:58] | Got so used to not wearing them in the 18th century. | 习惯了在18世纪不穿它们 |
[14:01] | -Just sort of feels weird now. -That’s a shame. | -现在感觉有点奇怪 -太可惜了 |
[14:05] | I like you in your knickers. | 我喜欢你穿着内裤 |
[14:07] | You like taking them off. | 你喜欢脱掉它们 |
[14:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:23] | All right, sweetheart, Mommy’s got to go to work. | 好了 亲爱的 妈妈得去上班了 |
[14:26] | -Will you be good for Daddy? -Yeah. | -你会听爸爸的话吗 -会 |
[14:28] | Yeah? Come here, baby. Bye. | 会吗 过来 宝贝 再见 |
[14:33] | -No mischief, you two. -Mischief? | -你们两个别捣乱 -捣乱 |
[14:36] | Us? | 我们吗 |
[14:58] | – Mike. -Morning, sir. | -迈克 -早安 先生 |
[15:00] | Up here is the turbine room. You’ll have seen one before. | 上面是涡轮机房 你以前见过 |
[15:03] | Yep. | 对 |
[15:05] | Apologies for the noise. They’re replacing a turbine today. | 抱歉这里很吵 他们今天要更换涡轮机 |
[15:09] | We’re in this one. | 我们坐这辆车 |
[15:50] | -You’ll need these to get around. -Oh. Thanks. | -你需要拿着这些才能到处看看 -谢谢 |
[15:55] | Maintenance and repairs. | 维护工和修理工们 |
[16:04] | This is Mrs. MacKenzie, your new plant inspector. | 这位是麦肯齐太太 你们新的工厂检查员 |
[16:07] | She’s already familiar with the schematics, | 她已经熟悉原理图了 |
[16:09] | but she could do with a tour. | 但她可以参观一下 |
[16:11] | Introduce yourselves and get her up to speed. | 你们自我介绍一下 让她了解情况 |
[16:15] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:24] | I hear you’re replacing a runner blade on one of the turbines. | 我听说你们要更换 其中一台涡轮机上的转轮叶片 |
[16:27] | -Can someone take me to the valve room? -That’s my project. | -有人能带我去阀门室吗 -那是我在负责 |
[16:31] | I’ll take you. | 我带你去 |
[16:34] | Thanks. I appreciate it, Mr… | 谢谢 我很感激 你是… |
[16:36] | Cameron. Rob Cameron. | 贾梅伦 罗伯贾梅伦 |
[16:39] | And this is two of my crew, Craig Dowd, Andy Pfeiffer. | 这是我的两位同事 克雷格道德 安迪法伊弗 |
[16:43] | Nice to meet you, Madam Inspector. | 很高兴认识你 检查员女士 |
[16:48] | Aye, charmed. | 对 幸会 |
[16:49] | Right. Come on, then. Got a busy day ahead of us. | 对 那来吧 接下来会是忙碌的一天 |
[16:52] | And a pint at the Ryeland for us tonight. | 今晚去里兰德喝上一品脱 |
[16:54] | Every night. | 每晚都是 |
[17:05] | Ah. The door’s open. Pass your keys, I’ll show you which one unlocks it. | 门是开着的 把你的钥匙递给我 我会告诉你哪一个能打开它 |
[17:09] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[17:13] | -Ladies first. -You can take my torch if you want. | -女士优先 -你愿意的话可以拿着我的手电筒 |
[17:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:30] | All right. Very funny. | 好吧 非常有趣 |
[17:32] | Good luck, Madam Inspector. | 祝你好运 检查员女士 |
[17:34] | We’ll leave your keys on your desk. Go, go, go! | 我们会把你的钥匙放在你桌上的 快开车 |
[17:38] | Hey! – | 嘿 |
[17:45] | Really? | 真是的 |
[18:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:32] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[19:09] | Shit. Left or right? | 该死 往左还是往右 |
[19:17] | Right. | 往右 |
[20:38] | You sent for me, sir? | 你派人叫我过来 先生 |
[20:41] | General St. Clair was told you speak Mohawk, lived among them. | 克莱尔将军听说你会说莫霍克语 曾跟他们一起生活 |
[20:44] | Aye. | 对 |
[20:45] | He trusts you’re familiar with Joseph Brant, known as Thayendanegea. | 他相信你很熟悉约瑟夫布兰特 也就是泰因德尼加 |
[20:50] | I am. | 是的 |
[20:52] | The British have promised land to the Mohawk for an alliance. | 英国人已向莫霍克人许诺土地以结盟 |
[20:55] | We, of course, would prefer they supported us. | 我们当然希望他们支持我们 |
[20:58] | The general received word Brant is staying in the village of Shadow Lake. | 将军听说布兰特一般是住在影子湖村 |
[21:02] | You are to deliver a letter, which will contain important– | 你要去送一封信 其中将包含重要的… |
[21:05] | I know of the village, | 我知道这个村子 |
[21:07] | but respectfully, sir, | 但拜托 先生 |
[21:09] | can you kindly ask the general to send another scout? | 你能请将军派别的信使去吗 |
[21:12] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:14] | There are personal reasons, sir. | 个人原因 先生 |
[21:18] | Unfortunately, Mr. Murray, war does not allow for personal reasons. | 不幸的是 默里先生 战争中 不允许出于个人原因而拒绝命令 |
[21:22] | The general requires that you leave today. That’s an order. | 将军要求你今天出发 这是命令 |
[21:42] | Auntie, can I speak to you? | 婶婶 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[21:45] | I ken you’re busy, but– | 我知道你很忙 但是… |
[21:47] | No, of course. | 当然可以 |
[21:52] | Bairns. | 孩子 |
[21:53] | I’m wondering how they come to be. | 我想知道孩子是怎么来的 |
[21:58] | Ian, I refuse to believe that you don’t know how babies are made. | 伊恩 我不相信你不知道 婴儿是怎么生出来的 |
[22:04] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[22:12] | What went wrong? | 是哪里出问题了 |
[22:16] | You mean | 你是说 |
[22:18] | with the child that you lost? | 你失去的那个孩子 |
[22:21] | Aye. Iseabaìl. | 对 伊莎贝尔 |
[22:25] | What’s wrong with me? | 我有什么问题 |
[22:26] | Why do you think anything’s wrong with you? | 为什么你认为你有问题 |
[22:28] | Emily’s grandmother, | 艾米丽的祖母 |
[22:31] | Tsotehweh, believed that | 乔德韦认为 |
[22:34] | to conceive, a man’s spirit must overcome a woman’s. | 要怀孕 男人的精神 必须战胜女人的精神 |
[22:40] | Emily has a child now. | 艾米丽现在有一个孩子 |
[22:42] | With Kaheroton. | 跟卡赫罗顿生的 |
[22:46] | His spirit was strong enough but mine wasna? | 他的精神足够强大 而我的精神不够强大 |
[22:53] | I could never take another wife | 我永远不能让人怀孕了 |
[22:56] | if I kent I’d never give her bairns. | 我不可能再娶别的妻子了 |
[23:00] | Uncle Jamie | 杰米叔叔 |
[23:02] | told me about the, uh… | 告诉我关于… |
[23:06] | the sperm? | 精子的事 |
[23:09] | I wondered if there might be something wrong with mine. | 我想知道我是不是出了什么问题 |
[23:12] | Could you maybe | 你能不能 |
[23:15] | look? | 看看 |
[23:16] | Oh, Ian. I don’t think that would help. | 伊恩 我不认为那会有帮助 |
[23:20] | And I would need a microscope. | 我需要一台显微镜 |
[23:27] | Did you ever | 你见过 |
[23:29] | see your daughter? | 你的女儿吗 |
[23:32] | She was wrapped up on the cradle board for the funeral, I… | 她被包裹在葬礼用的摇篮板上 我… |
[23:39] | I didn’t have a chance. | 我没有机会看 |
[23:44] | Did Emily ever say… | 艾米丽有没有说过… |
[23:48] | Did she say there was anything wrong with the child? | 她有说过孩子有什么问题吗 |
[23:51] | Was she deformed in any way? | 她有任何畸形吗 |
[23:56] | Emily said Iseabaìl was | 艾米丽说伊莎贝尔 |
[24:01] | perfect. | 很完美 |
[24:04] | The truth is, Ian, | 事实是 伊恩 |
[24:07] | many women lose children. | 许多妇女失去孩子 |
[24:11] | You know, either through still-birth | 要么是死胎 |
[24:16] | or miscarriages, for any number of reasons. | 要么流产 有多种原因 |
[24:22] | Actually, it’s quite common. | 实际上 这很常见 |
[24:26] | The women seldom talk about it. | 女人很少谈论 |
[24:28] | Now I could list all of the medical conditions | 现在我可以列出所有可能的 |
[24:32] | that could have caused it, but, | 医学情况 但是 |
[24:36] | I can assure you, | 我可以向你保证 |
[24:38] | this has nothing to do with your spirit and everything to do with science. | 这与你的精神无关 而与科学有关 |
[24:45] | So you’re saying that | 所以你是说 |
[24:48] | there’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没有任何问题 |
[24:50] | What I’m saying, is that there’s every chance | 我要说的是 |
[24:54] | you won’t have a problem having a child with another woman. | 你和另一个女人生孩子 很有可能不会有问题 |
[25:00] | Thank you, Auntie. | 谢谢 婶婶 |
[25:37] | Mr. Johnson, you couldn’t sleep either. | 约翰逊先生 你也睡不着 |
[25:43] | Denny, wake up! | 丹尼 醒醒 |
[25:50] | Stop it! Leave my brother alone! | 住手 别碰我哥 |
[25:52] | Rachel, get back! | 瑞秋 回来 |
[25:55] | Stop, Mrs. Johnson! What’s wrong with you? | 住手 约翰逊夫人 你怎么回事 |
[26:03] | Rachel, grab her! | 瑞秋 抓住她 |
[26:05] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:09] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:18] | Get off him! Get off him! | 放开他 |
[26:24] | William! | 威廉 |
[26:50] | Thee saved our lives. | 你救了我们的命 |
[26:53] | I don’t know how to thank thee. | 我不知道如何感谢你 |
[26:56] | You can thank that rotten stew. | 你可以感谢那道烂炖菜 |
[27:00] | Had I not awoken with such terrible pain in my stomach… | 要不是我醒来时肚子痛得厉害… |
[27:08] | -Where is your brother? -He’s with the wife. | -你哥哥呢 -他和那位妻子在一起 |
[27:12] | She confessed, but claims her husband forces her to help him. | 她承认了 但声称是她的丈夫 强迫她帮助他 |
[27:18] | So they’ve done this before. | 所以他们以前就这样做过 |
[27:19] | She showed us a cupboard full of jewelry and other ill-gotten gains. | 她给我们看了 一橱柜的珠宝和其他不义之财 |
[27:24] | She offered them to us if we leave her in peace. | 她说如果我们放过她 就把那些都给我们 |
[27:28] | We won’t accept, of course. | 我们当然不会接受 |
[27:32] | How many victims do they lure inside and then butcher in their sleep, I wonder. | 我想知道他们引诱了多少受害者 并在睡梦中杀了他们 |
[27:38] | She is begging for mercy. | 她在求饶 |
[27:43] | She just lost her husband. | 她刚刚失去了她的丈夫 |
[27:46] | It is in God’s hands now. | 现在要听由上帝决定了 |
[27:50] | Punishment enough, perhaps. | 也许惩罚够了 |
[27:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:00] | William. | 威廉 |
[28:10] | I’ve never killed anyone before. | 我以前从未杀过人 |
[28:15] | I do not quite know what to do about it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[28:21] | I expected it to be in battle. | 我以为会是在战场上 |
[28:24] | -I think I would know how to feel if it– -No. | -我想我会知道是什么感觉… -不 |
[28:28] | Thee wouldn’t. | 你不会 |
[28:30] | You must think me disgraceful. | 你一定觉得我可耻 |
[28:32] | I know thee well enough to know that’s untrue. | 我很了解你 知道不是那样的 |
[28:52] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[28:57] | Our scouts caught a British regular. | 我们的侦察员抓住了一个英国常客 |
[29:00] | He told us that Simon Fraser’s one of Burgoyne’s brigadiers | 他告诉我们 西蒙弗雷泽是伯戈因的一名准将 |
[29:03] | and has the Fort Command. | 他收到了进攻堡垒的命令 |
[29:05] | -Simon Fraser? -Aye. | -西蒙弗雷泽 -是的 |
[29:07] | Not the old fox you met, or his son, | 不是你遇到的老狐狸 也不是他的儿子 |
[29:11] | but my second cousin, Simon Fraser of Balnain. Very bonnie fighter. | 而是我的二堂兄 巴尔奈的西蒙弗雷泽 很棒的斗士 |
[29:14] | -I don’t doubt it. -Worse. | -我不怀疑 -更糟了 |
[29:17] | The British are running short of food, horses. | 英国人缺少食物、马匹 |
[29:21] | If they dinna have enough supplies, they won’t be able to wait for us to surrender. | 如果他们补给不充足 就等不及我们投降了 |
[29:26] | They’ll need to take the fort by force. | 他们会需要用武力夺取堡垒 |
[29:31] | I think they’ll put cannon on Sugarloaf Hill. | 我想他们会在舒格洛夫山上放大炮 |
[29:35] | Have you talked to General Fermoy? | 你跟费尔莫伊将军谈过了吗 |
[29:37] | Fermoy’s not receptive to the concerns of his subordinates. | 费尔莫伊将军对下属的担忧 置若罔闻 |
[29:41] | Well, he sounds like an arse. | 他听起来像个混蛋 |
[29:44] | He’s a very proud man. | 他是一个非常骄傲的人 |
[29:46] | He insists they willna make it up there, but I ken how a Highlander thinks. | 他坚持认为他们不会去那里找机会 但我知道高地人是怎么想的 |
[29:51] | If there’s a higher ground to take, then Simon Fraser will find a way. | 如果有更高的地方 那西蒙弗雷泽就会找到办法 |
[29:55] | Could you warn St. Clair directly? | 你能直接警告圣克莱尔吗 |
[29:58] | Fermoy has the general’s ear, so it’s Fermoy I must persuade. | 费尔莫伊是将军的亲信 所以我必须说服费尔莫伊 |
[30:02] | Wouldn’t be wise to go around him. Could be very bad for my men. | 绕过他是不明智的 对我的人来说可能非常糟糕 |
[30:07] | But he’s convinced an attack will come by land and not from across the water. | 但他坚信敌人会从陆地 而不是河流对岸发起进攻 |
[30:12] | It reminds me of the battle of Singapore. Though the other way around. | 这让我想起了新加坡之战 虽然是反过来的 |
[30:17] | In World War II, the British were stationed there. | 在第二次世界大战中 英国人驻扎在那里 |
[30:19] | General Percival had his guns aimed at the sea, | 珀西瓦尔将军的枪口对准了大海 |
[30:21] | convinced that surrounding jungles were too dangerous and dense to penetrate. | 深信周围的丛林太危险 太茂密 无法穿透 |
[30:26] | Was he proved to be wrong? | 事实证明他错了 |
[30:28] | The Japanese cut their way through the jungles and attacked | 日本人在丛林中 杀出一条血路并发起进攻 |
[30:31] | his defenses at the weakest point, by land. Seeing is believing. | 他在陆地上最薄弱的防御点 眼见为实 |
[30:37] | Of course, by that point, it was too late. | 当然 那时 为时已晚 |
[30:42] | Seeing is believing. | 眼见为实 |
[30:46] | You’ve given me an idea. | 你让我有了一个想法 |
[30:54] | This is where we part. | 这是我们分开的地方 |
[30:56] | Ticonderoga lies this direction. | 提康德罗加位于这个方向 |
[30:59] | My way lies farther north. | 我要去更北的地方 |
[31:01] | We thank thee for escorting us. | 我们感谢你的护送 |
[31:03] | Should any British troops or Hessians molest you, | 如果任何英国士兵或黑森人骚扰你们 |
[31:07] | tell them that you demand to see their officer, | 告诉他们你要求见他们的长官 |
[31:09] | and that you know his friend. | 还有你们认识他的朋友 |
[31:11] | And if they demand to know the name? | 如果他们要求知道名字呢 |
[31:13] | Harold Grey, Duke of Pardloe. | 帕德洛公爵 哈罗德格雷 |
[31:17] | And who is Harold? | 哈罗德是谁 |
[31:20] | Some kin to me. | 我的一个亲戚 |
[31:34] | I would like you to have the money. | 我希望你们带点钱 |
[31:41] | But I shall hold on to this. | 但我会留下这个 |
[31:43] | I thank thee. But we will do well enough without it. | 谢谢你 但没有钱 我们也没问题 |
[31:47] | I insist. | 我坚持这样做 |
[31:51] | Fare thee well. | 再见了 |
[32:02] | Thee knows he is a British soldier, likely a deserter. | 你知道他是英国士兵 可能是逃兵 |
[32:07] | And if he is? | 如果他是呢 |
[32:08] | Violence follows such a man. | 这样的人与暴力随行 |
[32:11] | Is thee not taking me to join an army? | 你不是要带我去参军吗 |
[32:13] | I think thee may be a hypocrite, Denzell Hunter. | 我认为你可能是个伪君子 丹泽尔亨特 |
[32:20] | Say the word, I’ll find thee a place with friends, where thee may stay in safety. | 这样吧 我会为你在朋友家找个地方 你能安全地待着 |
[32:24] | The Lord spoke to me, and I must follow my conscience. | 我听从主的旨意 我必须跟随我的良心 |
[32:28] | There’s no need for thee to follow it. | 你不需要遵循它 |
[32:32] | The Lord spoke to me as well. | 我也听从主的旨意 |
[32:34] | He said, “Keep thy brother from dying.” | 他说:”不要让你的兄弟死去” |
[32:39] | If we’re going to join the army, Denny, let us go and find it. | 如果我们要参军 丹尼 让我们去吧 |
[33:32] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[33:34] | My general sent me to speak with Thayendanegea. | 我的上校派我去跟提康德罗加人谈话 |
[33:38] | Joseph Brant. | 约瑟夫布兰特 |
[33:39] | -About the war. -Yes, he’s staying at our village. | -关于战争的 -对 他住在我们村里 |
[33:43] | But first, will you walk with me? | 但首先 你愿意和我一起走走吗 |
[33:47] | I can’t go far. | 我不能走远 |
[33:51] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[33:53] | And daughter. Newly born. | 还有女儿 刚出生 |
[33:59] | Your family has grown? | 你有子女了 |
[34:04] | I wish to say to you that I’m sorry that I could not give you children. | 我想对你说 对不起 我不能给你孩子 |
[34:09] | And that I’m glad you have them. | 我很高兴你现在有孩子了 |
[34:13] | Are you happy, Wahionhaweh? | 你幸福吗 维欧哈维 |
[34:19] | I am. | 我很幸福 |
[34:25] | You dinna ask me whether I am happy. | 你没有问我幸福不幸福 |
[34:29] | I have eyes. | 我有眼睛 |
[34:37] | May I meet your son? | 我能见见你的儿子吗 |
[35:01] | I must attend to my daughter. | 我必须照顾我的女儿了 |
[35:20] | “Swiftest of Lizards.” | “最快的蜥蜴” |
[35:23] | Are you Wolf’s Brother? | 你是狼的兄弟吗 |
[35:26] | I am. Your mother taught you English? | 我是 你妈妈教你英语了 |
[35:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:30] | My grandmother talks about you. | 我的祖母常常谈到你 |
[35:33] | What does she say? | 她说了什么 |
[35:34] | She says I am the child of your spirit. | 她说我是你灵魂的孩子 |
[35:38] | -Does she? -Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[35:40] | But I should not say so to my father. | 但我不能这么跟爸爸说 |
[35:57] | Will you choose a name for him? | 你会为他取个名字吗 |
[36:00] | Of your people. | 给你的人民 |
[36:05] | For when he walks in that world. | 当他去那个世界时 |
[36:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | Your name is Ian James. | 你的名字是伊恩詹姆斯 |
[36:31] | Ian James. | 伊恩詹姆斯 |
[36:35] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[37:18] | Jemmy. It’s not safe in here. Come on out. | 耶米 这里不安全 出来吧 |
[37:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:01] | What’s wrong, son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[38:04] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[38:08] | No. | 不 |
[38:11] | Why didn’t you come up to the house? | 你为什么不到屋子里来 |
[38:15] | For Dad’s regular tea-time special, beans on toast. | 跟爸爸来享受例行下午茶 抹了豆子的吐司 |
[38:22] | I got in trouble at school. | 我在学校遇到了麻烦 |
[38:31] | What for? | 什么事 |
[38:33] | Tommy Reid said, me and Mama and Mandy, we’re all gonna burn in hell as papists. | 汤米里德说我、妈妈和曼迪 我们会像天主教徒一样在地狱中燃烧 |
[38:39] | You know what to say to that. | 你知道该说什么 |
[38:41] | “I’ll see you there.” | “我会在那里遇见你” |
[38:43] | And I did. | 我说了 |
[38:45] | Only I said it in the Gaelic. Miss Glendenning didn’t like that. | 只不过我是用盖尔语说的 格伦登宁小姐不喜欢那样 |
[38:51] | She grabbed me by the ear and said, “In this classroom, we speak English.” | 她抓住我的耳朵说 “在这个教室里 我们说英语” |
[38:58] | She shook me, Da. | 她用力摇晃我 爸爸 |
[39:00] | And I cursed her, one of Granddad’s curses. | 我诅咒了她 说了祖父的一句诅咒 |
[39:07] | So, she called the headmaster. | 于是 她给校长打了电话 |
[39:11] | And he made me hold out my hands and gave me three of the belt. | 然后他让我伸出手 用皮带抽了我三下 |
[39:16] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹麻烦了吗 |
[39:20] | Come here, son. | 过来 儿子 |
[39:23] | You’re not mad? | 你不生气吗 |
[39:26] | Not at you. | 不生你的气 |
[39:31] | Why is it bad to speak Gaelic? | 为什么说盖尔语不好 |
[39:36] | It’s not. | 没有不好 |
[39:39] | Dinna fash, we’ll sort it out. | 别担心 我们会解决的 |
[39:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:48] | And pick up your wrappers. Don’t leave your rubbish out here anymore. | 拿上你的包装纸 别再把垃圾留在这里了 |
[39:52] | It’s not my rubbish, Da. | 那不是我的垃圾 爸爸 |
[40:07] | You must try to get some sleep, Mrs. Raven. You’re overtired. | 你一定要睡一会儿 拉文太太 你太累了 |
[40:11] | How can I sleep | 我们随时可能 |
[40:13] | when any moment we may be set upon by the British Army? | 被英军袭击 我怎么睡得着 |
[40:16] | Or worse, Indians. | 或者更糟糕 印第安人 |
[40:20] | I’ve heard they cut off pieces of you. | 我听说他们会把人肢解 |
[40:23] | Fingers first. | 先切手指 |
[40:24] | One joint at a time. | 一次一个关节 |
[40:27] | I’ll prepare some herbs, it’ll help you settle your nerves. | 我去准备一些草药 能帮你安抚神经 |
[40:31] | But you have to try and keep these terrible thoughts out of your mind. | 但你必须努力不想这些可怕的东西 |
[40:34] | How can I? | 我怎么能做到 |
[40:37] | My husband and son were killed. | 我的丈夫和儿子被杀了 |
[40:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:45] | I’ll get something that’ll help you rest. | 我会拿一些可以帮助你休息的东西 |
[40:48] | I’m in charge here. We’ll do this my way. | 这里我负责 要按我的方式来做 |
[40:50] | And we will cut below the knee, especially as the patient might lose– | 我们会在膝盖以下切开 特别是因为患者可能会失去… |
[40:56] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[40:58] | Lieutenant Stactoe. | 斯塔克图中尉 |
[41:00] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我想我们没见过 |
[41:02] | Denzell Hunter. And thee is? | 我是丹泽尔亨特 你呢 |
[41:03] | -Mrs. Fraser. -You may move along, madam. | -弗雷泽太太 -你可以离开了 女士 |
[41:07] | We have work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[41:08] | Please. Is it true? They tell me it will need to be amputated. | 拜托 这是真的吗 他们跟我说需要截肢 |
[41:19] | I’m afraid they’re right. | 恐怕他们说的是对的 |
[41:21] | Your foot is gangrenous. | 你的脚得了坏疽 |
[41:24] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:28] | What were you debating? | 你们在争论什么 |
[41:30] | Nothing for you to remark upon, certainly. | 当然 没有你评论的份 |
[41:33] | We were discussing the degree of amputation required. | 我们正在讨论所需的截肢程度 |
[41:36] | The surgeon wishes to cut below the knee to preserve the joint. | 外科医生希望 在膝盖以下切开以保留关节 |
[41:39] | I’m inclined to agree with Lieutenant Stactoe. | 我倾向于同意斯塔克图中尉的看法 |
[41:43] | Well, I believe we must perform a mid-femoral amputation. | 我相信我们必须进行股骨中段截肢术 |
[41:46] | Walter has a popliteal aneurysm, meaning… | 沃尔特患有腘动脉瘤 这意味着… |
[41:49] | That the artery is in danger of rupturing. | 动脉有破裂的危险 |
[41:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:54] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[41:56] | I’m so sorry, Walter. | 我很抱歉 沃尔特 |
[42:00] | -I’ll go fetch some boiling water. -Boiling water? | -我去拿些开水 -开水 |
[42:04] | To sterilize the instruments to prevent post-operative infection. | 对器械进行消毒 防止术后感染 |
[42:08] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[42:09] | Mrs. Fraser, you will not subject my blades to boiling water. | 弗雷泽夫人 你不能让我的刀片 在沸水中浸泡 |
[42:13] | -It will ruin the temper of the metal. -Hot water will do nothing but clean them. | -那会破坏金属的硬度 -热水只是用来清洗它们 |
[42:18] | And I can’t let you use a dirty blade on this man. | 我不能让你用脏刀片给这个人动手术 |
[42:20] | “Let me”? | “让我” |
[42:22] | I do not need your permission, madam. | 我不需要你的许可 女士 |
[42:25] | Perhaps I should perform the operation, as the surgeon with a degree in medicine. | 也许手术应该由我这位 拥有医学学位的外科医生来做 |
[42:34] | Would thee care to assist me? | 你愿意帮助我吗 |
[42:37] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[42:38] | Very well then, Dr. Hunter, butcher this man however you like. | 那好的 亨特医生 随便你怎么屠杀这个人吧 |
[42:43] | But you won’t be using my equipment. | 但你别用我的设备 |
[42:54] | No matter. I have a set of my own. | 不重要 我自己有 |
[42:56] | I’ll send my sister to fetch them, along with a pan of boiling water. | 我会派我妹妹去取 再拿一锅开水来 |
[43:03] | Walter, I think it best you get some rest. | 沃尔特 我认为你最好休息一下 |
[43:17] | What are we doing here? I was told there was a matter of great importance. | 我们在这里做什么 我听说有一件非常重要的事情 |
[43:22] | There is. See for yourself, sir. | 是的 你自己看看吧 先生 |
[43:34] | Is that our cannon? And our soldiers? | 那是我们的大炮吗 我们的士兵 |
[43:37] | My men hauled it to the summit. | 我的人把大炮拖到了山顶上 |
[43:39] | Wi’ the permission of the captain of artillery. | 得到炮兵队长的许可了 |
[43:41] | If they can do it, you can be sure Simon Fraser and his men will, too. | 如果他们能做到 你可以肯定 西蒙弗雷泽和他的手下也会 |
[43:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[43:47] | They’re aiming at us. | 他们在瞄准我们 |
[43:54] | Stand down. | 别紧张 |
[43:55] | We’re not under attack! | 我们没有受到攻击 |
[44:00] | Have the men stop. Tell them to get back to their posts. | 让这些人停下来 叫他们回到岗位上 |
[44:04] | Return to your posts! | 回到岗位上去 |
[44:07] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[44:09] | The fort is within firing range. You’ve seen it with your own eyes. | 你的堡垒在射击范围内 你已经亲眼看到了 |
[44:13] | The only thing I have seen, Colonel, is your flagrant disregard for authority. | 上校 我唯一看到的 就是你公然无视权威 |
[44:17] | I instructed them to aim wide. Only meant to demonstrate our vulnerability. | 我指示他们瞄准大范围 只是为了展示我们的漏洞 |
[44:22] | By creating another? | 通过制造另一个漏洞 |
[44:23] | Taking men and cannon outside the protection | 让士兵和大炮离开 |
[44:25] | of these walls. What if they fell into enemy hands? | 这些城墙 要是他们落入敌人手中怎么办 |
[44:28] | This fort will fall into their hands if we dinna put men there. | 要是我们不派人去那里 这座堡垒就会落入他们的手中 |
[44:31] | Enough. How dare you humiliate me, sir? | 够了 你怎么敢侮辱我 先生 |
[44:34] | Disobeying my order with this reckless public spectacle. | 不服从我的命令 在公共场合肆无忌惮地表演 |
[44:38] | I should put you in chains for your insubordination. | 我应该让你因为不服从而被套上锁链 |
[44:41] | Fortunately for you, I cannot spare a single soldier. | 你很走运 我不能浪费任何一个士兵 |
[44:45] | If and when the British attack by land, | 当英国人从陆路进攻时 |
[44:49] | we need every man inside to defend the fort. | 我们需要里面的每个人来保卫堡垒 |
[44:52] | Bring your men and that cannon back here, immediately. | 立即让你的人把那门大炮带回这里 |
[44:57] | And they are not to leave the fort again. | 他们不得再离开堡垒 |
[45:16] | Ian Murray. | 伊恩默里 |
[45:19] | Miss Hunter. | 亨特小姐 |
[45:22] | -I didn’t expect to see you again. -We heard there was a need for surgeons. | -我没想到会再见到你 -我们听说需要外科医生 |
[45:26] | My brother wished to lend his support. | 我哥哥希望能来帮忙 |
[45:29] | That’s brave of you, to leave your home. | 你能离开家园真是勇敢 |
[45:32] | Thy friend, William, recovered well | 你的朋友威廉恢复得很好 |
[45:34] | and accompanied us on a large part of our journey. | 并陪了我们大半个旅程 |
[45:38] | We were grateful for his protection. | 我们感谢他的保护 |
[45:41] | Well, now that you’re here, I offer my protection. | 既然你来了这里 就由我来保护吧 |
[45:46] | I welcome thy protection. Though, hope I don’t need it. | 我很欢迎你来保护我 不过我希望我不需要 |
[45:54] | Are those medicinal herbs? | 那些是草药吗 |
[45:56] | Aye. Whenever I’m sent off to scout, I forage for my Auntie Claire. | 对 我每次被派去侦察时 都会帮我的婶婶克莱尔采点 |
[46:01] | Claire Fraser is thy aunt? We’ve been working closely with her. | 克莱尔弗雷泽是你的婶婶 我们一直跟她密切合作 |
[46:05] | -Suppose I’ll be seeing more of you. -I suppose so. | -我想我会更经常见到你了 -我想是的 |
[46:16] | No sign of infection. | 没有感染的迹象 |
[46:19] | It’s healing nicely. | 愈合得很好 |
[46:22] | Though, you’ll have to stay in bed for a while. | 不过 你必须在床上躺一会儿 |
[46:25] | So, dancing is out of the question? | 所以 跳舞是不可能了 |
[46:28] | You like to dance, Mr. Woodcock? | 你喜欢跳舞吗 伍德科克先生 |
[46:31] | My wife does. | 我妻子喜欢 |
[46:33] | That’s how we fell in love. | 我们就是那样坠入爱河的 |
[46:37] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[46:40] | I’m sure she misses you very much. | 我相信她非常想念你 |
[46:43] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[46:44] | We, uh, didn’t part on the best of terms. | 我们的分手并不是很体面 |
[46:51] | But thanks to you, I have a chance to see her again. | 但是多亏了你 我才有机会再见到她 |
[46:56] | Put things right. | 让一切重回正轨 |
[47:01] | But then the tunnel split in two directions. | 但随后隧道分成两个方向 |
[47:04] | Which way did you go? | 你走哪条路了 |
[47:06] | Well, luckily, I had studied the tunnel schematics, so I knew where to go. | 好吧 幸运的是 我研究过 隧道示意图 所以我知道该去哪里 |
[47:10] | -I went right. -Magic. | -我走了右边的路 -神奇 |
[47:12] | And that’s why you always do your homework, pal. | 所以你要做功课 伙计 |
[47:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[47:17] | And then when I finally got out, all of my co-workers applauded. | 然后当我终于出来时 我所有的同事都鼓掌了 |
[47:24] | You were really brave, Mama. | 你真的很勇敢 妈妈 |
[47:27] | – Thanks, kiddo. – This calls for a toast. | -谢谢 孩子 -这需要干一杯 |
[47:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[47:34] | To my brave wife, on her first day. | 敬我勇敢的妻子 在她上班的第一天 |
[47:37] | Sláinte. | 敬健康 |
[47:39] | Sláinte. | 敬健康 |
[47:41] | -Sláinte. -Sláinte. | -敬健康 -敬健康 |
[47:57] | Come with me for a minute? | 跟我聊一会儿 |
[48:01] | Finish your dessert, kids. | 孩子们 把甜点吃完 |
[48:16] | I thought you had a great day. | 我以为你今天过得很愉快 |
[48:18] | I didn’t want to upset you and the kids, but it was shit. | 我不想让你和孩子们不高兴 但这很糟糕 |
[48:23] | It was totally horrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[48:25] | I am furious, Roger. | 我很生气 罗格 |
[48:29] | This wasn’t just hazing, they did this to me because I’m a woman. | 这不仅仅是欺侮 他们这样对我 因为我是女人 |
[48:34] | Arseholes. | 混蛋 |
[48:36] | I knew this was gonna be hard. | 我知道这会很难 |
[48:39] | I knew that. But I just… | 我知道 但我只是… |
[48:41] | I’m worried they’re never gonna respect me. | 我担心他们永远不会尊重我 |
[48:44] | I imagine that’s what it was like for your mother | 我想这就是你妈妈 |
[48:47] | that first day at Harvard Medical School, | 在哈佛医学院的第一天的感觉 |
[48:50] | being the only woman in a class full of men. | 她还是全班男生中唯一的女生 |
[48:54] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 这并不容易 |
[48:56] | But you made it through today. | 但你今天撑下来了 |
[48:59] | I think that’s something worth celebrating. | 我认为这是值得庆祝的事情 |
[49:07] | I have a little something for you. | 我有一些东西要给你 |
[49:21] | A hidden drawer? | 一个隐藏的抽屉 |
[49:23] | I found it yesterday when one of the drawers got stuck. | 昨天一个抽屉卡住了 我发现了它 |
[49:29] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[49:38] | Oh, Roger, it’s beautiful. | 罗格 很漂亮 |
[49:42] | I love it. You did not have to do this. | 我喜欢 你不必这样做的 |
[49:44] | I wanted to. | 我想要 |
[49:49] | You know, for you to use at work. | 让你在工作的时候用 |
[49:52] | To make sure you know that I am so proud of you. | 确保你知道我为你感到骄傲 |
[49:58] | I’m sorry I didn’t make that clearer from the start. | 对不起 我没有一开始 就清楚地让你知道 |
[50:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:16] | Maybe you should put your knickers back on. | 也许你应该穿上内裤 |
[50:22] | Jem, what’s going on? | 耶米 发生什么事了 |
[50:24] | It wasn’t me. I swear. She saw someone outside and was scared. | 不是我 我发誓 她看到外面有人 很害怕 |
[50:27] | But I didn’t see anyone. | 但是我没有看到任何人 |
[50:29] | Mandy, honey, hey. | 曼迪 亲爱的 嘿 |
[50:31] | -Did you see someone outside? -The Nuckelavee. | -你看到外面有人了吗 -海人马 |
[50:36] | Maybe she did see someone. | 也许她确实看到了某个人 |
[50:39] | I saw some, uh, food wrappings on the ground earlier. I’ll have a look. | 我早些时候看到地上 有一些食品包装纸 我去看看 |
[50:46] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[50:48] | You’re okay. Jem, you okay, baby? | 没事了 耶米 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[51:43] | Burgoyne’s cannon will likely reach the summit by daybreak. | 伯戈因的大炮 可能会在黎明前到达山顶 |
[51:46] | How is it we were not prepared for this? | 我们怎么没有为此做好准备 |
[51:50] | No one could have foreseen it, sir. | 没有人能预见到这一点 长官 |
[51:52] | Do we think their cannon can reach our walls? | 他们的大炮能打到我们的城墙吗 |
[51:56] | -I think they can, sir. -God’s blood. | -我想他们可以 长官 -上帝 |
[52:03] | Then I see no other choice. We must evacuate immediately. | 那我别无选择 我们必须立即撤离 |
[52:07] | But, sir, we cannot abandon the fort without a fight. | 但是 长官 我们不能不战而弃 |
[52:10] | Burgoyne’s soldiers outnumber ours two-fold. | 伯戈因的士兵人数是我们的两倍 |
[52:14] | If they breach our walls– – General, if I may? | -若他们攻破城墙… -将军 我能说句话吗 |
[52:18] | I’ve already ordered my men to commandeer boats at Lake Champlain. | 我已经让我的人 在尚普兰湖征用了船只 |
[52:22] | The water will carry civilians faster than the British can march. | 水路将以比英国行军更快的速度 运送平民 |
[52:27] | Take as many as you can. The rest of you, gather supplies and artillery, | 尽可能多地运人 你们其余的人 收集物资和大炮 |
[52:31] | destroy whatever you cannot carry. | 摧毁任何你不能携带的东西 |
[52:33] | We must leave nothing behind for Burgoyne’s army. | 我们不能给伯戈因的军队 留下任何东西 |
[52:44] | Bree! | 布丽 |
[52:48] | The kids are in the house, glued to the telly. | 孩子们在屋子里 一直在看电视 |
[52:50] | So we have about 15 minutes. | 所以我们有大约15分钟 |
[52:53] | I think, uh, | 我想 |
[52:56] | I have an appointment for an inspection. | 我预约了检查 |
[52:59] | Oh, do you, now? | 现在吗 |
[53:04] | I’d love to, but… | 我很乐意 但是… |
[53:07] | But? | 但是 |
[53:14] | There’s something I have to do. | 有件事我必须做 |
[53:25] | I’ll be here when you get home. | 当你回家时我会在这里 |
[53:41] | You coming to the game this weekend? | 你这周末来看比赛吗 |
[53:45] | Wrong place, lassie. | 走错地方了 小姐 |
[53:47] | Knitting club is down the street. | 针织俱乐部就在这条街上 |
[53:54] | So, who do I have to lock in a tunnel to get a drink around here? | 那么 我必须把谁锁在隧道里 才能在这里喝一杯 |
[54:06] | I heard you made it out in record time, hen. | 我听说你在创纪录的时间内 出来了 母鸡 |
[54:12] | No, no. Seriously, seriously. | 不 讲真的 |
[54:15] | Craig here would have definitely gotten lost. | 克雷格肯定会迷路 |
[54:18] | He had to be in there for three days. | 他得在里面待上三天 |
[54:19] | He’d have still been in there. | 他应该还在里面 |
[54:22] | -No, he’d have still been in there. -No, I’d have been out in a second. | -不 他应该还在里面 -不 我会马上出来 |
[54:27] | Hey, Donny. | 嘿 唐尼 |
[54:28] | Bring a pint of your finest for my colleague. | 给我的同事来一品脱最好的酒 |
[54:32] | No, no, man. I would’ve been out. | 不 伙计 我会早就出来了 |
[54:34] | Look, you had your fun and games yesterday. | 听着 你昨天玩得很开心 |
[54:37] | We’ll call it a clean slate. | 我们既往不咎了 |
[54:40] | But if you ever do anything like that again, I will have the lot of you fired. | 但如果你们再做那样的事 我会解雇你们中的很多人 |
[54:49] | Oh, and don’t call me hen. | 还有别叫我母鸡 |
[54:56] | Fair enough, guv. | 说得对 长官 |
[55:05] | How long do we have? -A few hours, at most. | -我们还有多长时间 -最多几个小时 |
[55:09] | We’ll bring as many as we can. | 我们会尽可能多带 |
[55:19] | Are we under attack, Mrs. Fraser? | 我们受到攻击了吗 弗雷泽夫人 |
[55:22] | Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[55:25] | we have to evacuate. | 我们必须撤离 |
[55:26] | I think I can walk with a little support. | 我想我可以借些力行走 |
[55:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[55:31] | But it’s too soon. The sutures won’t hold. | 但这太快了 缝线会经不住的 |
[55:34] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[55:36] | If there were any way I could, I’d take you with me. | 如果有什么办法 我会带你一起走 |
[55:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[55:50] | You go on then. | 那你继续前进吧 |
[55:52] | Big Red needs you. So do the others. | 我需要你 其他人也一样 |
[55:57] | It’s best that you stay here. | 你最好留在这里 |
[56:00] | You’re injured, the British will have to show you mercy. | 你受伤了 英国人不得不对你手下留情 |
[56:04] | Mercy? | 手下留情 |
[56:09] | If you keep the wound clean, | 如果你保持伤口清洁 |
[56:12] | and don’t put too much strain on it, it will heal quickly. | 不要施加太大的压力 伤口会很快愈合 |
[56:16] | Here. | 给 |
[56:17] | This is laudanum. It will help with the pain, and help you sleep. | 这是鸦片酊 将帮助缓解疼痛 并帮助你入睡 |
[56:24] | Just don’t take too much. | 只是不要服用太多 |
[56:29] | This war, it will be over one day. | 这场战争 总有一天会结束 |
[56:33] | And you can go home to your wife. | 你可以回家见你的妻子 |
[56:40] | Goodbye, Walter. | 再见 沃尔特 |
[56:42] | Godspeed, Mrs. Fraser. | 祝你好运 弗雷泽夫人 |
[57:03] | Come now. Quick as you can. | 快来 尽可能地快 |
[57:07] | Follow the boats that have gone ahead. | 跟随前面的船只 |
[57:10] | Row. Row. Row. | 划啊 |
[58:15] | Jem said he built this for you, Da. | 耶米说这是他为你造的 爸爸 |
[58:20] | He said that he and Mandy come here to talk to you. | 他说他和曼迪是来跟你聊天的 |
[58:27] | Well… | 好吧… |
[58:32] | There’s something I think you’d be proud of. Got a new job, | 我想有件事会让你为我骄傲 我找到了新工作 |
[58:37] | working in a dam. | 在大坝工作 |
[58:41] | Well, I’m the plant inspector, which kind of means I’m everybody’s boss. | 好吧 我是工厂检查员 这意味着我是每个人的老板 |
[58:48] | It’s not really that easy telling the lads what to do. | 告诉小伙子们该做什么 并不是那么容易 |
[58:52] | Even in this time, it’s complicated. | 即使在这个时候 也很复杂 |
[58:56] | Roger and I bought Lallybroch. | 罗格和我买下了拉里布洛奇 |
[58:59] | I wish you and Ma could see it. | 我希望你和妈妈能看到 |