英文名称:Outlaw
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | And they called it puppy love | 他们称它为稚爱 |
[00:41] | Oh, I guess they’ll never know | 我猜他们绝不会了解 |
[00:48] | How a young heart really feels | 青春萌动的感受 |
[00:55] | And why I love her so | 为什么我会如此爱她 |
[01:02] | And they called it puppy love | 他们称它为稚爱 |
[01:09] | Just because we’re 17 | 只因为我们才17岁 |
[01:16] | Tell them all, please tell them it isn’t fair | 告诉他们 请告诉他们 这不公平 |
[01:23] | To take away my only dream | 剥夺了我唯一的梦想 |
[01:33] | I cry each night | 每夜我都以泪洗面 |
[01:36] | My tears for you | 为你而流泪 |
[01:40] | My tears are all in vain | 眼泪是徒劳的 |
[01:46] | I hope and I pray | 我希望 我祈祷 |
[01:50] | That maybe someday | 希望有一天 |
[01:54] | You’ll be back in my arms once again | 你能再回到我的怀抱 |
[02:01] | Someone help me, help me, help me please… | 谁能帮我 请帮帮我 |
[02:05] | We’re gonna be husband and wife in less than an hour. | 还有不到一小时 我们就正式成为夫妻了 |
[02:08] | Is the answer up above | 答案在哪里 |
[02:16] | How can I… Oh, how can I tell them | 我怎么才能让他们知道 |
[02:23] | This is not a puppy love | 这不是稚爱 |
[02:30] | Someone help me, help me, help me, please | 谁能帮我 请帮帮我 |
[02:48] | Here, mate? You marrying that bird? | 嘿 伙计 你要和那个小妞结婚? |
[02:50] | Sorry? I said, you marrying that bird? | 抱歉 你说什么? 我说 你要和那个小妞结婚? |
[02:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:55] | Let me smash her back doors in. Grow up, you silly little wanker. | 让我从后面搞烂她 无耻!你这个混蛋! |
[02:59] | You wanna keep that cunt on a fucking leash or she’ll be eating through a straw. | 你想用皮带拴她的脖子 还是让她用吸管吃东西 |
[03:08] | You shouldn’t have said anything. You should have said it for me. | 你不应该理他们 你应该帮我说话 |
[03:16] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[03:18] | What’s the matter? Shall I call the police? | 怎么了? 我要不要叫警察? |
[03:21] | They won’t do anything. | 他们不会乱来的 |
[03:24] | Fuck. Fuck. | 他妈的 他妈的 |
[03:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:45] | Fuck. | 他妈到 |
[04:13] | Oh, fuck. Fucking hell. What? What? No… | 噢 真他妈的 什么 什么 不 |
[04:21] | It’s gonna be all right, it’s all right. Gene… | 没事的 不会有事的 吉恩 |
[04:24] | I’ll go and talk to ’em. | 我去和他们谈 |
[04:26] | Fucking hell… | 他妈的 |
[04:39] | Listen, boys. We ain’t done nothing. What do you want? | 我们什么都没做 你们到底想怎么样? |
[04:43] | What do you want, money? Want a bit of dough? | 想要钱? 想要点现金? |
[04:47] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手!住手! |
[04:49] | Stop it! Leave him alone! Stop it! | 住手!别打了!住手! |
[04:53] | Stop it! | 住手! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1071个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:177个,六级词汇:92个,GRE词汇:91个,托福词汇:121个,考研词汇:182个,专四词汇:154个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:319个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:33] | Oi! | 嘿! |
[05:40] | Do it. | 来啊 |
[05:42] | You can’t shoot me. You ain’t fucking got it in you. | 你不会开枪的 你他妈不是那块料 |
[06:11] | ‘Controversy in Whitehall after a leaked government file | 政府文件显示 海湾战争综合症的患病范围已经公布 |
[06:15] | ‘which shows the extent of Gulf War Syndrome was made public. | 报告称已经有几百名士兵 从伊拉克被要求撤回 |
[06:18] | ‘The report concludes that several hundred troops returning from Iraq… ‘ | 伦敦白厅正在讨论此事 |
[06:22] | Do you wanna lift? Pilates. You look terrible. | 用不用送你? 我去做普拉提* 你今天气色很糟 |
[06:26] | So would you if you’d had my dreams. Seen my red Prada wash bag? | 你要做了那梦 也会这样的 看到我普拉达红色洗衣袋了吗? |
[06:30] | No. | 没有 |
[06:32] | Love you. Love you. | 我爱你 我也爱你 |
[06:35] | ‘Troops feel as if they’ve been betrayed by their own country | 那些士兵有种被自己国家背叛的感觉 |
[06:39] | ‘and left to rot when returning home from the war.’ | 从战场回来后日趋衰弱 |
[07:33] | All right, lads? | 你们怎么样? |
[07:37] | Hello, soldier. Oi-oi. | 你好 士兵 噢噢 |
[07:39] | Fucking wanker. | 蠢蛋 |
[08:36] | Look at him, the pikey. | 瞧他那样子 跟流浪汉似的 |
[08:39] | Hello again, soldier. Nice bag, mate. | 士兵 再次问好 伙计 包不错 |
[08:45] | What do you fucking want? | 你们他妈的想怎样? |
[08:51] | Look at me, chief. | 看我这 长官 |
[08:53] | You what? | 你说什么? |
[08:58] | Want some, eh? Come on, boys. Let’s slip. | 想要点颜色瞧瞧? 别闹了 我们走 |
[09:01] | I would have had him. | 我会搞定他的 |
[09:05] | I could have taken him. I should have taken him. | 我能摆平他的 刚才应该好好教训他 |
[09:12] | I do. I have my phone, I have my key… I don’t have my keys. | 是的 我带了电话 我带了钥匙 但我却不想带走吻 |
[09:16] | Thank you very much. Have a good day. | 多谢 希望你今天过得不错 |
[09:18] | You too. Look after my boy. Look after Mummy. | 你也是 照看好孩子和母亲 |
[09:22] | See ya. | 回见 |
[09:24] | See ya later. Bye. | 待会见 再见 |
[09:31] | Good morning. All right? | 早上好 一切还好吧? |
[09:33] | You know, my wife says the reason why you won’t come in and have coffee | 我妻子说你不想进去喝杯咖啡 |
[09:38] | is because we’re black. What? | 是因为我们是黑人 什么? |
[09:40] | She says it proves that all police are racist. | 她还说这也说明了 所有的警察都是种族主义者 |
[09:44] | I’m joking, Walter. | 开玩笑的 沃特 |
[09:46] | Lighten up. | 放松 |
[09:50] | ‘… knives during robberies, muggings and attacks on strangers. | 持刀抢劫 背后袭击陌生人 |
[09:54] | ‘Ln other news, the trial of feared criminal Terrence Manning continues. | 对令人胆寒的罪犯 特伦斯·曼宁的审讯还在继续 |
[09:59] | ‘Manning’s accused of heroin trafficking and manslaughter… ‘ | 曼宁被指控贩卖海洛因和杀人 |
[10:05] | Mr Monroe. How are the witnesses looking? | 门罗先生 证人们看起来怎么样? |
[10:08] | They’re looking good, Sergeant Greaves. If they all turn up. | 看起来不错 格雷夫斯警官 如果他们都能出庭的话 |
[10:11] | I hope so. They’re all we’ve got. | 我也希望 我们能找到的都在这里了 |
[10:14] | Don’t you worry. You won’t be seeing Manning for a while. | 别担心 你在今后一段时间里不会再看到曼宁 |
[10:17] | Well done. I’m counting on you. | 好 我就指望你了 |
[10:27] | There is something about him. Course there is. | 有一些关于他的传闻 当然会有 |
[10:30] | He’s ten years younger than me and he’s made Sergeant in the Flying Squad. | 虽然他比我小10岁 但已经在快速特警队里当上了警官 |
[10:37] | What am I? | 我现在做什么? |
[10:39] | All due respect, I’m driving a barrister around. | 我在给一位律师开车 |
[10:42] | What are you saying, Walter? Most police couldn’t lie in bed straight. | 你想说什么 沃特? 大多数警察都不会直接躺下就能入睡 |
[10:48] | Do you want a coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[10:50] | Ribena. I’m going to the gents. | 来杯利宾纳 我去趟洗手间 |
[10:54] | See you in court three. Yeah, OK. | 三点法庭外见 好 没问题 |
[11:16] | How long’s she got to go? | 她多久了? |
[11:21] | I beg your pardon. Who? | 对不起 请再说一遍 谁? |
[11:25] | Your wife. I noticed she’s pregnant. | 你妻子 我注意到她怀孕了 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry, but if you’re making some kind of threat towards me… | 对不起 但是如果你想威胁我的话 |
[11:35] | You’re fucking right I am. | 你他妈说得太对了 |
[11:37] | Walk away from the Manning case or the kid won’t see his first birthday. | 放手曼宁的案子 否则你的孩子就看不到他的第一个生日 |
[11:43] | I’m af… I can’t just walk away. | 我恐怕 我不能就这么撒手不管 |
[11:51] | Don’t bother buying candles, then. | 到时候你也不用买蜡烛了 |
[12:04] | If I could draw your attention to pages 16 and 17 of your bundle, Your Honour, | 尊敬的法官大人 如果您能看一下材料第16和17页上 |
[12:08] | you should find two diagrams depicting the layout of Mr Manning’s club | 标着H和J的两张 |
[12:13] | labelled H and J. | 用来描述曼宁俱乐部布局的图表的话 |
[12:15] | There’s been a suggestion made by the prosecution | 那么原告提出的那个关于 |
[12:19] | that the room to the right… | 右面房间的 |
[12:20] | Critics of the government have raised new concern over yob culture | 街头小混混已经引起政府批判者新的关注 |
[12:26] | after teenagers that attacked Cambridge politics student Sandy Mardell | 尤其是那些殴打剑桥政治学生 桑迪·马代尔的青少年 |
[12:30] | were released from Belmarsh prison before Mardell had left hospital | 当他们被从贝尔马什监狱释放的时候 |
[12:34] | having had several months of corrective facial surgery. | 马代尔还在医院进行 长达几个月的脸部矫正手术 |
[12:37] | Laurence Forest, Jamie MacDermott and Tommy White | 劳伦斯·弗雷斯特 杰米·麦克德莫特 和汤米·怀特三人 |
[12:40] | were released today having served just six months of a one year sentence | 由于对桑迪·马代尔造成严重人身伤害 被判一年有期徒刑 |
[12:45] | for grievous bodily harm against Sandy Mardell. | 但仅仅过了六个月 今天就被释放出来 |
[12:48] | Mardell was beaten to within inches of his life in a horrific, unprovoked attack. | 马代尔无缘无故就被殴打得半死 |
[12:53] | ‘I think they thought I was gay | 我觉得他们认为我是同性恋 |
[12:56] | ‘because the last thing I remember is one of them spitting on me, | 因为我最后记得的一件事就是 他们中的一个向我脸上吐口水 |
[12:59] | ‘calling me a queer so-and-so… ‘ | 还叫我同性恋之类的 |
[13:01] | His assailants were released early on the grounds that it was a first offence. | 殴打他的人被提前释放 这是对他最大的侮辱 |
[13:05] | Mardell’s father, a retired army captain, called this… | 马代尔的父亲 一位退休的陆军上尉 |
[13:10] | “…a sad day in the breakdown of law and order in this country.” | 称这一天为 这个国家法律和秩序崩溃的悲惨日子 |
[13:55] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[13:58] | You scared the life out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[14:00] | Room 313. Where is it? | 313号房 在哪里? |
[14:02] | Um… Back down past the lift. Second door from the right. | 往回走路过电梯 右手边第二间 |
[14:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | I wish I could, but I’m only the agent. | 我也希望那样 但我是唯一的代理 |
[15:19] | ‘OK. Let’s do it.’ Great. You won’t regret it. | 好吧 太棒了 你不会后悔的 |
[15:22] | I’ll email you the contract and tell Bertle he’s on his way. | 我会把合同发到你的邮箱 告诉波特一切都会搞定的 |
[15:26] | ‘Your round soon, eh? I’ll get those tickets to you.’ | 该轮到你了 不是吗? 我会给你那些票的 |
[15:29] | OK. I’ll speak to you soon. ‘All right, bye.’ | 好 一会儿联系 好的 回见 |
[15:32] | OK. Bye. | 再见 |
[15:37] | What’s that, then? Honeymoon in the Maldives. | 你们在谈什么? 马尔代夫蜜月旅行 |
[15:41] | What are you doing tonight, Frank? Dunno. Not much. Might go boxing. | 你今晚有什么安排 弗兰克? 不知道 可能去看拳击吧 |
[15:49] | Hello, Intelligent Solutions. Frank speaking. | 你好 才智解决方案 我是弗兰克 |
[15:56] | Oi, Dekker. I heard you just closed Bertle. | 嘿 德柯尔 我听说你刚刚跟波特联系了 |
[16:00] | Sling me a bone. He’s my pal. | 分我一杯羹 他是我的客户 |
[16:03] | It’s my deal. | 这是我的交易 |
[16:04] | Fucking won’t be. I’ll pull him out. | 他妈的不会的 我会让他出局的 |
[16:07] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[16:12] | It’s on you, Dekker. Watch your back. | 取决于你了 德柯尔 小心点 |
[16:17] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[16:40] | Elizabeth Emanuel wedding dress, the one you liked. | 你喜欢的伊莉莎白·伊曼尼尔的结婚礼服 |
[16:43] | Two weeks at the health spa in the Maldives, the one you liked. | 你喜欢的马尔代夫两周健康锻炼 |
[17:08] | How weird’s that? This is the same place where I had that dream the other night. | 太奇怪了 这是我晚上梦到的地方 |
[17:14] | It says here I should order this now. | 这上面说我应该现在就预订 |
[17:16] | Unless we fancy driving into town at the weekend. | 除非我们周末愿意幻想着驾车游 |
[17:23] | Here, mate. Is that an M3? | 嘿 伙计 开的宝马M3? |
[17:26] | Fucking hell. Fuck this. | 他妈的 见鬼 |
[17:34] | What’s wrong with you? Sorry. | 你怎么了? 对不起 |
[17:37] | Listen, mate. I’m so sorry. What’s the matter with you, cunt? | 兄弟 真对不起 你怎么回事 婊子? |
[17:40] | Sort your fucking driving out, you cunt! | 你他妈的会不会开车 杂种! |
[17:49] | State of him… Baby? | 瞧他那逊样 宝贝 撑得住吗? |
[17:55] | OK, OK, OK… | 没事了 没事了 |
[18:06] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:09] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[18:11] | Listen. What do we really know about Manning? | 我们对曼宁到底了解多少? |
[18:14] | About the people around him. Is he capable of getting to me? | 尤其是他的那些同党 他可不可能对我动手? |
[18:19] | Ease up. What’s the matter with you? Just call it professional curiosity. | 冷静 你怎么回事? 仅仅出于职业的好奇 |
[18:24] | I just need to know about these people. | 我想了解这些人 |
[18:26] | And if there’s something you think… | 如果你认为有些事 |
[18:29] | What does it matter what I think? I’m just a driver. | 跟我认为的有什么关系? 我仅仅是个司机 |
[18:33] | But if you have your suspicions, | 但如果你有自己的怀疑对象的话 |
[18:34] | shouldn’t you tell someone? | 你难道不应该告诉其他人吗? |
[18:36] | Who? The police?! | 告诉谁?警察吗? |
[19:14] | Cedric? | 塞德里克? |
[19:16] | You back, babe? | 宝贝 你在后面吗? |
[20:10] | Put down the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[20:13] | We just wanna talk to ya. | 我们仅仅想跟你谈谈 |
[20:17] | Tell your husband to back away from the Manning case. | 让你丈夫放手曼宁的案子 |
[20:20] | Tell him yourself, you coward! | 你们自己去跟他说 胆小鬼! |
[20:23] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[20:25] | Get off me! Get off me! | 别碰我!别碰我! |
[20:28] | No! Get off me! Give me the fucking knife! | 不!别碰我! 快他妈把刀给我! |
[20:30] | Get off me! | 别碰我! |
[20:53] | I must point out the room has never been used as an office by Manning. | 我必须指出曼宁从来没有 把那间房当办公室用 |
[20:57] | But instead as a storage space | 只是用来当储藏室用 |
[21:01] | to house our client’s extensive collection of vintage model racing cars | 存放我们客户收集的一些老式赛车 |
[21:05] | numbering in excess to 1,400. | 差不多1400多辆 |
[21:49] | You getting in? | 你要进来? |
[21:55] | I’ve seen inside your room, sir. | 我已经看到你屋子里的东西了 先生 |
[22:01] | Yeah? What did you see? | 是吗?你看到什么了? |
[22:05] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 要不要喝杯茶? |
[22:10] | AK-47 s, Remingtons, Glocks, Sigs. | AK47步枪 Remington步枪 Glock手枪 Sig手枪 |
[22:13] | I’m guessing you were in the army. You can’t get that on the street | 我猜你以前是当兵的 因为那些东西不可能从街上买到 |
[22:17] | unless you’re friendly with the Taliban. | 除非你和塔利班是一伙的 |
[22:21] | I wanted to be in the army. They wouldn’t let me. Got a criminal record. | 我本来也想去参军的 但他们不让 因为我有前科 |
[22:25] | In the TA for a while. Got kicked out of there. | 曾经在特拉维夫待过一段时间 然后被赶了出来 |
[22:30] | Got a bit heavy with one of the NCOs. | 在那边遇到过一个军士 |
[22:34] | Fucking Black thought he was Rambo. | 他妈的黑人 以为自己是兰博 |
[22:36] | Came unstuck with me, though. | 虽然后来分开了 |
[22:39] | Here, talking about Blacks, guess what’s happened to an old barrister of mine. | 说到黑人 你猜我的一位黑人老律师遭遇什么了? |
[22:46] | No? | 不知道? |
[22:48] | Someone’s only gone and stabbed his pregnant missus in the stomach. | 有人闯入他家 用刀刺穿了他怀孕情人的肚子 |
[22:52] | Killed their baby. How sick’s that? | 杀了他们的孩子 太变态了 不是吗? |
[22:56] | People like us… We wouldn’t stand for it, would we? | 像我们这样的 我们忍受不了的 不是吗? |
[23:01] | I’d kill them with my bare hands. | 我会徒手杀了他们的 |
[23:07] | What did you do? | 你以前做什么的? |
[23:09] | Didn’t do nothing. He was my barrister years ago. Something about football. | 无所事事 几年前他是我的律师 那还是关于足球的事 |
[23:14] | I just heard about it. No, I mean, what do you do? | 我最近刚刚听说的 不 我的意思是 你现在干什么的? |
[23:17] | Here? | 你指这里? |
[23:19] | Head of security. Good job. I like it. | 保安头 不错的工作 我喜欢 |
[23:23] | Here, look, I wanna show you something. You’re a soldier. | 嘿 我想给你看些东西 |
[23:28] | You’ll like this. | 你是名士兵 会喜欢的 |
[23:34] | Rigged it all up myself. No one else knows about it. | 这些都是我自己安装的 别人不会知道的 |
[23:49] | Both got a secret, you and me. | 你我都有小秘密 |
[24:03] | It’s a dirty fucking world. | 这他妈是个肮脏的世界 |
[24:07] | I’ve seen things happen in these rooms | 我看过了这些房间里发生过的事 |
[24:09] | you wouldn’t have seen as a soldier. | 但你作为士兵是不会看到这些的 |
[24:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[24:19] | You could stay here if you wanted. | 如果你想的话 可以留在这里 |
[24:24] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[24:26] | I’m not a queer if that’s what you think. | 我不是同性恋 如果你那么想的话 |
[24:28] | I just meant you could stay here. | 我的意思只是你可以留在这里 |
[24:30] | Use the camp bed whilst you sort yourself out. | 随便你使用行军床什么的 |
[24:35] | It’s up to you. | 全取决于你 |
[24:39] | What’s the matter, mate? You look really upset. | 怎么了 兄弟? 你看起来很悲伤 |
[24:42] | I pissed you off? | 我让你生气了? |
[24:44] | No. Is it me? Have I pissed you off? | 没有 是不是我?我让你生气了没有? |
[24:48] | It’s all right. I’ll be fine. I just need to get my head down, all right? | 没有 我没事 我仅仅需要躺着休息一下 |
[24:51] | Maybe I’ll see you soon, eh? | 我可能一会儿会来见你 |
[24:54] | I could call your missus for you, if you want. | 如果你想的话 我会帮你把情人叫来 |
[24:57] | Let her know where you are. | 让她知道你在哪里 |
[25:10] | ‘Hello, Mardell speaking.’ Sir. It’s Bryant. | 你好 我是马代尔 长官 我是布赖恩特 |
[25:14] | ‘Bryant. How are you? ‘ | 布赖恩特 你最近怎么样? |
[25:17] | I need to see you, sir. | 我需要见您一面 长官 |
[25:19] | ‘OK, well, come over in the morning.’ | 没问题 早上来吧 |
[25:22] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[25:44] | Goodnight, soldier. | 晚安 士兵 |
[25:54] | It’s beautiful, sir. | 这里很漂亮 长官 |
[25:57] | Beats Kandahar. | 比坎大哈*漂亮 |
[26:02] | Now, what’s on your mind, Bryant? | 你在想什么 布赖恩特? |
[26:08] | Is everything OK at home? | 家里一切还好吗? |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:14] | Then why did you come here? | 那你为什么来这里? |
[26:19] | It’s just… I don’t know. I don’t see the point, sir. | 只是 我不知道 我不知道为什么 长官 |
[26:24] | You know? Being over there and then coming home. | 你知道吗? 在那边呆过之后 再回到这里的家 |
[26:29] | It’s almost worse here. | 感觉这边更糟 |
[26:32] | You’re a soldier. It’s your job. What do you want, sympathy? | 你是一名士兵 这是你的职责 你想要什么 同情吗? |
[26:35] | No, but I wanna do something, you know? | 不 但是我想做些事 |
[26:40] | I don’t wanna be just another face in the crowd, | 我不想就这么平淡地过下去了 |
[26:44] | otherwise what was I doing out there? | 否则我在那边做的 为的是什么? |
[26:47] | I wanna… I wanna be remembered. | 我想要 想要被人们记住 |
[26:55] | That’ll be Sandy. | 一定是桑迪 |
[26:57] | How is he, sir? | 他怎么样 长官? |
[26:59] | He never even made it back to Cambridge. | 他再也没有回去剑桥 |
[27:02] | Talk to him, Bryant. | 跟他谈谈 布赖恩特 |
[27:04] | He liked you. | 他喜欢你 |
[27:13] | What would you do to them if you could find them, Sandy? | 如果你找到他们 你会对他们怎么做 桑迪? |
[27:17] | They go around wrecking lives. | 他们到处践踏生命 |
[27:20] | And when they get caught, they get a slap on the wrist. If it were me, I’d… | 当他们被抓后 只会受到指责 如果是我的话 我会 |
[27:33] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[27:39] | Thanks, Sarge. | 谢谢 警官 |
[27:48] | There was a man, Walter. | 沃特 曾经有个人 |
[27:54] | He followed me into the toilet and he threatened me. Told me to walk away. | 他跟踪我到洗手间 然后威胁我 让我放手这个案子 |
[27:58] | I can’t prove it. | 但我没有证据 |
[28:02] | So it will never come to light. | 所以它永远不会被揭露出来 |
[28:04] | And Manning was in the same room as me when this happened to Marcia. | 当马西娅出事的时候 曼宁和我在一个屋子里 |
[28:10] | So how are we going to pin it on them? | 所以怎么才能把这事算到他们头上? |
[28:13] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[28:16] | I mean, I should know. It’s my job. | 我的意思是 我应该知道 因为这是我的工作 |
[28:21] | It was my wife. | 这关系到我妻子 |
[28:24] | They tried to kill my wife. | 他们试图杀害我的妻子 |
[28:29] | And they killed my baby. | 他们杀死了我的孩子 |
[28:37] | Oh, God… | 噢 上帝 |
[28:40] | She’s gonna pull through, Cedric. She’s gonna be all right. | 她会挺过来的 塞德里克 她会好起来的 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:13] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能效劳的吗? |
[29:15] | My name’s Hillier. You represented me a while back. | 我叫希利尔 你曾经作过我的律师 |
[29:21] | How did you know where I live? I work in security, remember? | 你怎么知道我住这里? 我在安全部门工作 想起来了吗? |
[29:24] | These are for your loss. | 这是为了悼念你失去的亲人 |
[29:29] | Thank you very much, Hillier. That is… very kind of you. | 多谢 希利尔 你真是 太好了 |
[29:33] | Listen carefully. I know a man who can help you with what’s just happened. | 仔细听好 我认识一个能帮你解决这件事的人 |
[29:38] | You call us on this number if you want to do something. It’s up to you. | 如果你想要做一些事的话 可以给我们打电话 一切取决于你 |
[29:49] | City boy. Yeah, it is a long time no speak. | 这是 城市男孩 是 已经很长时间没有联系过了 |
[29:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[29:56] | Come to the hotel tomorrow at 5:00. Don’t knock on the door. | 明天5点到旅馆来 别敲门 |
[30:00] | OK. | 好的 |
[30:07] | That was the geezer I went to school with. Complete nutter. | 是我在学校认识的怪人 极其疯狂 |
[30:10] | He knows people. You’re gonna get them done? | 他认识一些人 你想要摆平他们? |
[30:16] | I’m gonna do something. | 我得做一些事 |
[30:17] | Oi, Dekker. Have you thought about our little deal? | 嘿 德柯尔 你考虑过我们的小交易没有? |
[30:22] | Dan, please. Look at the state of me. | 丹 拜托 看看我现在的样子 |
[30:24] | You’ve got a week. Otherwise you’ll get ironed out again. | 你有一周的时间考虑 否则你又会压力在身 |
[30:28] | Right. | 明白 |
[30:35] | He’d be on the list as well. You watch, Frank. | 他可能也在名单上 你小心点 弗兰克 |
[30:38] | He’ll get served. | 他会得到报应的 |
[31:08] | They didn’t fuck about with you, did they? | 看来他们 待你不薄 ? |
[31:14] | That’s why I’m here, Simon. | 这就是我来的原因 西蒙 |
[31:21] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[31:25] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:53] | You know me, Gene. I’ll get whatever you want. | 你知道的 吉恩 无论你想要什么 我都会帮你搞到 |
[32:05] | How much? | 需要多少? |
[32:07] | What are you doing? Put it away. Don’t work like that. | 你在做什么? 拿走 别这样 |
[32:10] | Put it away. | 拿走 |
[32:14] | If you’re gonna do anything, don’t do it on your own. | 如果你想做什么的话 别自己干 |
[32:19] | I know people. | 我认识人 |
[32:22] | Mate of mine. | 我兄弟 |
[32:24] | Fucking hurt there. | 这里深受刺激 |
[32:28] | Can I meet him? | 我能见他吗? |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[32:32] | But if I set it up, I don’t want you fucking about. | 但如果我安排妥当了 我不想让你插手 |
[32:37] | Hmm? Me and my mate, we go to work properly, understand? | 明白? 我和我兄弟两个人会搞定的 |
[32:43] | So what now? | 那接下来? |
[32:57] | ‘Hello? ‘ How can you help me? | 你好? 你怎么能帮我? |
[33:00] | ‘Come to the hotel I work at, 3:00am.’ Where is that? | 凌晨3点来我工作的旅馆 在哪? |
[33:04] | ‘Look in your files. Under Hillier.’ I’ll be there. | 查一下你档案里署名希利尔的材料 我会过去的 |
[33:07] | Good. And don’t knock on the door. | 好 但记住别敲门 |
[33:39] | ‘How can you help me? ‘ ‘Come to the hotel I work at, 3:00am.’ | 你怎么能帮我? 凌晨3点来我工作的旅馆 |
[33:42] | ‘Where is that? ‘ | 在哪? |
[34:34] | What am I doing here? | 我为什么来这里? |
[34:39] | I’m a barrister, for Chrissakes. | 我是一位律师 |
[34:41] | You’ve got nowhere else to go. | 你没有别的地方可去了 |
[34:51] | I am really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[34:53] | I have to go. I can’t do this. | 我得走了 我不能这么做 |
[34:57] | I am supposed to uphold the law. But the law’s failed you. | 我应该是支持法律的 但法律让你失望了 |
[35:09] | Thank you for seeing me, Mr Bryant. | 谢谢你能接见我 布赖恩特先生 |
[35:17] | You know where I am now. | 你现在知道我住哪里了 |
[35:42] | When did you get down here? Day before yesterday. | 你什么时候过来的? 前天 |
[35:46] | Took Dad’s car. | 开我父亲的车来的 |
[35:50] | It’s good you came. You should be proud of yourself. | 很高兴你能来 你应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[35:53] | Proud I can drive? Look at me. | 为能开车感到骄傲? 看看我现在的样子 |
[36:03] | Think I’m having a get-together this week. | 这周有个聚会 |
[36:06] | Just a few like-minded people, you know? | 都是些志同道合的人 |
[36:10] | Should er… Should come along. | 你 你也应该来 |
[36:13] | To do what? | 做什么? |
[36:15] | Nothing special. Maybe a bit of keep fit. | 没什么特别的 可能一些健身运动 |
[36:20] | Good for you. | 不错 |
[36:22] | Even if you just say hello. | 你只是来打个招呼也行 |
[36:31] | I’m gonna go. No, stay, it’s OK. | 我得走了 不 留在这里 没关系的 |
[36:35] | I don’t wanna be like this all my life. | 我不想我这一生就这样了 |
[36:54] | I’m so sorry, Mr Monroe. | 非常抱歉 门罗先生 |
[36:57] | There’s nothing more we could do. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[37:49] | Come in. | 进来 |
[38:03] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里为的是什么? |
[38:06] | Eh? | 啊? |
[38:21] | I said what the fuck are you doing here? Why have you come here? | 我说你们来这里到底干什么? 为什么来? |
[38:27] | To learn how to fight. | 训练怎么去格斗 |
[38:30] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[38:36] | Hillier said you’d teach us how to fight. I can’t teach you how to fight. | 希利尔说你会教我们格斗的技巧 我不会教你们如何去格斗 |
[38:41] | Because you already can. | 因为你们本身就会 |
[38:46] | It’s already in you. | 你们已经具备它 |
[38:54] | Where are you going, Monroe? I can’t do this. | 你要去哪里 门罗? 我不能这么做 |
[38:58] | I… | 我 |
[39:04] | Sorry to hear about your wife. | 听说你妻子的遭遇 非常抱歉 |
[39:12] | For fuck’s sake, Monroe. | 门罗 |
[39:16] | Think you wandered in here by mistake? | 你认为自己来错地方了吗? |
[39:21] | Deep down, you wanna stay, | 其实你内心是想留下的 |
[39:23] | because you’ve been abandoned by the powers that be. | 因为你已经被原有的权力抛弃了 |
[39:26] | There’s nowhere else to turn. Get your shoes off and fall back in line. | 你找不到其它的地方能够改变这一切 把鞋脱了 回到队里 |
[39:37] | Get AIDS, | 患上艾滋病 |
[39:40] | or jump on a bus with a rucksack full of explosives, | 在公共汽车上人家 都把你当人体炸弹看 |
[39:43] | the government will dish you out a free car, | 这时政府才会送你一辆免费的汽车 对吧? |
[39:46] | but keep your head down, be good and walk without a limp, | 但是低声下气 做个好公民 正常地在街上行走 |
[39:49] | and you get zip. | 到头来你什么都得不到 |
[39:52] | That’s why you’re all here. | 这就是为什么你们都会来这里 |
[39:56] | You count for nothing. | 你们一文不值 |
[39:58] | And your cries fall on deaf ears. Same as me. | 你们跟我一样 对着聋子撕心裂肺地叫喊 |
[40:03] | The only difference between us is I’ve got the confidence to fight back. | 但我们之间唯一不同的是 我有信心去反抗他们 |
[40:12] | So how do we fight back? | 我们怎么去反抗? |
[40:16] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[40:20] | But if you want to spend your life getting bullied | 但如果你们想让自己的余生一直被人欺负 |
[40:23] | and raped by cunts like Blair, | 被像布莱尔这样的混蛋强奸 |
[40:25] | and having paedophiles wander the fucking playgrounds | 想象一下 当你微笑着默默地给政府缴纳税款的时候 |
[40:29] | while you smile mutely and pay your fucking taxes… | 有恋童癖的人此时却肆意游走在操场上 |
[40:35] | …then get out the door. | 如果你们希望这样的话 就请离开这里 |
[40:43] | I wanna learn how to fight back. | 我要学怎么去反抗 |
[40:46] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[40:50] | Me too. | 算上我 |
[41:02] | Good. | 好 |
[41:20] | No, you’re wrong. You use the inside of your hand, not your fist. | 你错了 不是用拳头 你应该用你手上的家伙 |
[41:25] | Smack ’em on the nose, sends the nose bone straight up into the brain. | 用力砸向他们的鼻子 让鼻骨直接刺穿大脑 |
[41:30] | That will kill ’em instantly. Reckon you could do it? | 这会立刻致死他们 你能办到吗? |
[41:33] | I’d rather let Bryant do it for me. | 我宁愿让布赖恩特替我做 |
[41:36] | And that will save you getting a 23 rec in prison. | 这会让你在监狱里多得23次活动机会 |
[41:40] | How do you prefer to kill people, yeah? Up close and personal, bare hands, | 那你想怎么杀人? 近距离徒手搞定? |
[41:46] | or sniper rifle, 300 yards, bingo? | 还是300码外用狙击枪? |
[41:49] | I’d rather get you to do it for me. | 我想让你替我干 |
[41:53] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[41:57] | I’m going to the toilet. Try not to kill anybody while I’m away. | 我去躺洗手间 我离开时最好不要杀任何人 |
[42:03] | What did I tell you, eh? Fucking out-there. | 我告诉过你什么来着? 他这有问题 |
[42:06] | He’s completely insane. Maybe. But he speaks sense. | 他完全疯了 可能 但他说得没错 |
[42:13] | Same again for everyone? | 你们想再经历同样的事吗? |
[42:19] | He’s a fucking mug, huh? | 他就是他妈的白痴 不是吗? |
[42:22] | If someone killed my family and I found ’em, | 如果有人杀了我的家人 我找到他们后 |
[42:24] | I’d send ’em a fucking nail bomb. | 会寄给他们一个铁钉炸弹 |
[42:26] | No, it’s a letter bomb. That’s what you’d send. | 你寄的应该叫邮包炸弹 |
[42:33] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[42:36] | Why don’t you look where you’re going, you black cunt? | 你怎么不看路? 你这个黑婊子 |
[42:39] | Do yourself a favour and fuck off before you get opened up like a tin of beans. | 看好你自己 在像蹦豆罐头被打开前 最好滚远点 |
[42:44] | What kind of fucking nutter are you? Fuck off. | 你他妈到底是哪种疯子? 滚 |
[42:49] | What happened? Nothing. Can we leave? | 发生什么了? 没事 我们能离开这里吗? |
[42:51] | What happened? I spilt the drinks. I’d like to leave. | 怎么回事? 我打翻了饮料 我现在想离开 |
[42:55] | Who started on you? It was just some lads. | 是谁? 一些年轻人而已 |
[42:58] | They called me a black ‘C’ and… Could we just leave? | 他们叫我黑婊子 我们能不能离开这里? |
[43:01] | Who was it? Doesn’t matter. | 哪个? 没什么大不了的 |
[43:06] | Who is it? Eh? | 哪一个?啊? |
[43:08] | It’s the one with the dark hair and blue T-shirt. | 那个深色头发穿着蓝色T恤的 |
[43:18] | You call my mate a black cunt? Who are you, you fucking mug? | 你管我兄弟叫黑婊子? 你是谁?那个疯子? |
[43:22] | Wanna make one? I’ll fucking make one! | 想打架? 我他妈就想打! |
[43:24] | I’ll fucking make one. Outside, all of you. Five minutes. | 我他妈就想打! 到外面 你们所有人 5分钟后见 |
[43:27] | We’ll fucking be there. He’s gonna go, this cunt. | 我们他妈肯定去 他会去的 婊子 |
[43:34] | We’re gonna fight ’em. | 我们要跟他们打一架 |
[43:36] | Excuse me? Come on, this is it. | 你说什么? 要的就是这个 |
[43:40] | For fuck’s sake, Bryant. No way. | 布赖恩特 不行的 |
[43:42] | Come on, stand with me. We can do this. Don’t fall away. | 来啊 站起来 我们能行的 别逃走 |
[43:49] | This is it. We can do it! | 要的就是这个 我们能办到的! |
[43:58] | I’m with you, boss. | 我和你去 头 |
[44:03] | Right, come on. | 来吧 |
[44:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[44:17] | Now we’re talking bollocks. Watch these smudges up here. | 看来我们白费口舌了 看看这些碍眼的人渣 |
[44:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:22] | I’m going right through him. Come and stand over here. | 我从右边上 过来站一起 |
[44:27] | Eh? Fucking stand with me. Fucking stand with me. | 跟我站一起 跟我站一起 |
[44:30] | You come here cos of them smudges. | 你来这里 因为他们都是人渣 |
[44:33] | Don’t you fucking wanna… | 你们不是想 |
[44:56] | Let’s go. We’re gonna get nicked. | 行了 我们走 我们会被抓的 |
[44:58] | Fucking saucy cunts. Come on. Let’s go. | 一群疯子 快 我们走 |
[46:53] | What? | 什么事? |
[46:55] | You fucking know what. | 你他妈知道什么? |
[46:57] | I was shitting myself. So was I. | 我被吓着了 我也是 |
[47:00] | But at least I stood. | 但至少我没有逃跑 |
[47:06] | And Lord hold Marcia underneath your wing. | 主啊 请保佑马西娅 |
[47:13] | Guide her with your loving hands | 用你那充满爱的双手 |
[47:16] | through the passages of heaven. | 指引她通向天堂 |
[47:21] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[47:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:50] | Are you religious? | 你有信仰? |
[47:53] | I stopped believing when I realised no one was listening. | 当我意识到根本没有人在聆听的时候 我已经放弃了我的信仰 |
[47:57] | Your lip’s swollen. | 你嘴唇浮肿了 |
[47:59] | I fell. | 我被击倒了 |
[48:05] | I’ve been listening to everything that’s happened over the past few days. | 这几天我一直在监听你 |
[48:10] | That’s illegal. So’s what you’ve been doing. | 这是非法的 你最近一直在干什么? |
[48:14] | Where’s Danny Bryant? How the hell should I know? | 丹尼·布赖恩特在哪里? 我怎么能知道? |
[48:17] | Well, find him and tell him I wanna meet with him. | 找到他 告诉他我想见他 |
[48:20] | Otherwise I’ll have you all nicked for assault. | 否则我会以侵犯人身为由 把你们全逮捕起来 |
[48:26] | I thought you were different. | 我本来认为你跟他们不一样 |
[48:57] | Do you mind if we talk alone? | 你介意我们单独谈谈吗? |
[49:17] | Para? | 伞兵? |
[49:19] | I was Engineers. Where did you serve? | 我曾经是工兵 你在哪里服役? |
[49:22] | Falklands, Afghanistan, Iraq. What the fuck does it matter? | 福克兰群岛 阿富汗 伊拉克 这他妈有什么联系? |
[49:26] | If you wanna arrest me, get on with it. | 如果你想逮捕我 继续问好了 |
[49:30] | Do you mind? | 介意吗? |
[50:01] | You know, two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[50:05] | some kids from our street… | 我们街上的一些孩子 |
[50:09] | They set fire to a 79-year-old woman | 他们放火烧死了一位79岁的老太太 |
[50:13] | because she called the police. | 只因为他们三次试图抢劫未遂后 |
[50:16] | After they tried to rob her, three times. | 她给警察打了一个电话 |
[50:21] | And do you know what the police said? | 你知道警察怎么说吗? |
[50:27] | Paperwork. | 很平常 |
[50:37] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[50:42] | I heard what you said in the sports hall. | 我听过了你在体育馆里的那番话 |
[50:44] | I wanna help ya. | 我想要帮你 |
[50:47] | I can get you sleeves on all Manning’s people, the ones that hurt Monroe. | 我能帮你找到所有曼宁的手下 包括伤害门罗的那些人 |
[50:52] | The ones that killed his family. | 那些杀害他家人的人 |
[50:55] | The law failed him. | 法律对他不起作用 |
[50:58] | We won’t. | 但我们会 |
[51:01] | You get that right and I’ll feed you paedophiles, dealers, | 你有那个权力 我会给你提供恋童者 毒品贩子 |
[51:08] | bullies, junkies, scum, cunts, dogs… the lot. | 恶霸 吸毒者 暴徒 妓女 痞子 全部的信息 |
[51:18] | And on top of that, | 在此之上 |
[51:20] | I’ll try and keep you one step ahead of the law. | 我还会试图让你远离法律的制裁 |
[51:26] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[51:28] | This is my job. This is what they gave me after serving 25 years on the force. | 这是我的工作 这就是当兵25年后他们给予我的 |
[51:36] | I get to drive high-risk prosecution and collect CCTVs. | 我开始给高风险的起诉提供证据 同时收集闭路电视的录像 |
[51:44] | You wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗? |
[51:47] | Because I play it by the fucking book. | 就因为那些他妈的虚伪的记录 |
[51:54] | You wanna hurt people like Manning, get the people around him. | 你想要像曼宁那样对付人 找到他那些手下 |
[52:01] | What about the people that attacked Mardell? | 那些袭击马代尔的人呢? |
[52:07] | You’re on. | 你会知道的 |
[52:14] | ‘Fuck you! You fucking fuck! ‘ | 你妈的!去他妈的! |
[52:29] | We’re one short tonight, gents. | 先生们 我们今晚少了一个人 |
[52:31] | Not everybody’s got the appetite for it. Glad to see you do. | 虽然不是所有的人都喜欢做这些 但很高兴见到在场的各位 |
[52:37] | Now. | 现在 |
[52:39] | I’m gonna walk out that door in a minute. There is no training tonight. | 我马上会从那扇门走出去 今晚没有训练 |
[52:43] | The next time you see me, | 如果你们想下一次再见到我的话 |
[52:45] | it’ll only be if you’re serious about doing this properly. | 只有认真考虑过 真的想做下去 |
[52:49] | About putting something of substance together. Legitimate targets. | 我们要筹集资金 我们要确定目标 |
[52:53] | I’m talking about people that hurt you. I’m talking about fucking violence. | 我说的是那些伤害过你的人 我说的是那些他妈的暴力 |
[53:06] | So go home and make a decision. | 所以都回家好好想想 作出你们自己的选择 |
[53:10] | You’re either with me or you’re not. | 或者跟我一起干 或者不 |
[53:14] | If you are, I’ll be at the hotel at midday tomorrow. | 如果想继续干下去的话 我明天12点会在旅馆等 |
[53:17] | If you’re not, forget you ever met me. | 如果不想的话 就当我们没有认识过 |
[54:39] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[54:41] | Two IC1 s heading towards you. Intercept and wait for me. | 两个目标向你走去 拦住他们等我过去 |
[54:51] | How are you, man? | 兄弟 最近怎么样? |
[55:24] | Go on. | 继续 |
[55:33] | Go on. | 继续 |
[56:15] | Enough, Bryant. | 够了 布赖恩特 |
[56:17] | Enough! | 够了! |
[56:44] | Apple bag, please. Give me the money and then pick it up. | 请给我一个 苹果袋 先给钱 然后再挑 |
[56:56] | You work for Terry Manning, don’t you? | 你替特瑞·曼宁干活 对不对? |
[56:59] | So what if I fucking do? | 他妈是的话 怎么了? |
[57:03] | I have a message for him. What’s that, then? | 我有个消息要告诉他 什么消息? |
[57:28] | OK, go! Go! Come on, go! | 行了 走!快走! |
[57:41] | Do you live round here? | 你是住在附近吗? |
[57:45] | Two drug dealers left for dead. | 两个毒贩子死了 |
[57:49] | This is gang related. We’ve yet to study the CCTV footage but… | 这跟团伙作案有关 我们已经研究过闭路录像 但是 |
[57:55] | Move along, just move along. | 往前走 往前走一点 |
[58:01] | The investigation’s ongoing so I’d rather not comment further. | 调查还在进行当中 我不能透露更多 |
[58:26] | Sir, the caretaker called me up. The monitors are on the blink. | 先生 看管人叫我进来 说监视器不工作了 |
[58:31] | Yeah? Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[58:35] | And you’d know about that, would you? | 你会修理它 对吗? |
[58:37] | You’ll find that I did serve | 如果你知道我在皇家工兵部队 |
[58:39] | five years in the Royal Engineers. | 服役过5年的话 就不会这么说了 |
[58:42] | Indeed you did. | 你说得对 |
[58:44] | Shall I have another go, sir? | 那我能再尝试一下吗 先生? |
[58:47] | You do what you want, Lewis. | 做你想做的 路易斯 |
[58:49] | As long as you find out who did this, huh? | 只要你能找出是谁干的 嗯? |
[59:07] | Before you smile, watch this. | 在你们高兴之前 先看看这个 |
[59:19] | Camera 2 picked you all up making your getaway. | 二号摄像机把你们逃走的全过程都拍了下来 |
[59:33] | Be careful. I may not be there next time. | 小心点 下一次我可能就不在那里了 |
[59:37] | Four cameras were watching. We got two of ’em. | 一共四台摄像机 我们拿到了其中两台的录像 |
[59:40] | Fortunately, only one of them matters this time. Now… | 幸运的是 它们中仅仅有一台录下了这个场景 |
[59:48] | These are two more faces on the Manning payroll. | 这里还有几个曼宁薪水名单上的人 |
[59:51] | Tomorrow, they transport laundered drug money to a safe house. | 明天他们会把贩卖毒品洗的钱 运送到安全的地方 |
[59:56] | Cos they had the police in their pocket, there’s no reason for ’em to suspect. | 因为他们手上有警察 所以不会引起怀疑 |
[1:00:01] | But be careful. Faces like this don’t go down like junkies. | 但要小心 这次可不像对付吸毒者那么容易 |
[1:00:07] | Isn’t it robbery? Hit ’em quick and hard. They’ll fold. | 这不算抢劫吧? 下手要快 狠 他们会屈服的 |
[1:00:10] | What about police traffic? I can only do so much. | 交警怎么办? 我只能帮你们这么多 |
[1:00:15] | Give me your fucking keys, now. Get down on the floor! | 快他妈的把钥匙给我 快 趴下别动! |
[1:00:18] | Down on the floor. You stay there. | 趴在地上 别动 |
[1:00:22] | You stay there. Come on! | 呆着别动 快! |
[1:00:26] | Get down. Don’t you move! | 趴下 别动! |
[1:00:32] | Get on the fucking corner! | 待在那里 别动! |
[1:00:34] | Stay there! Get down, you cunt! | 待在那 别动! 趴下 你这婊子! |
[1:00:41] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:00:45] | Keep down! Don’t move! | 趴着 别动! |
[1:00:55] | Go, go! Get in! Fucking idiot! | 快!上车!他妈的白痴! |
[1:00:59] | Get in, you fucking idiot! | 快上车 你这白痴! |
[1:01:10] | Fucking idiot! What did you do? | 白痴!你都干了什么? |
[1:01:12] | Me? That black bastard pushed me out the way. | 我?那个黑杂种把我推下去了 |
[1:01:15] | Who you calling a black ‘B’? You, you mug. | 你叫谁 黑杂种 呢? 你 你这个疯子 |
[1:01:18] | You pushed me out of the way. You fucking mug! | 你把我推下去了 你他妈的疯了! |
[1:01:22] | Leave it! Leave it! | 够了!够了! |
[1:01:25] | We got something, didn’t we? Not the point. | 我们不是有所收获吗? 重点不在那 |
[1:01:28] | You’re fucking useless, all of you. | 你们这帮他妈的没用的家伙 |
[1:01:31] | Couldn’t take money when it’s sitting on a plate. | 不能拿不劳而获的钱 |
[1:01:34] | I didn’t know the police were gonna be driving by. | 我不知道警察会在车上朝我们开枪 |
[1:01:36] | Shut up. You’re as bad as him. Like fucking kids. | 闭嘴 你跟他一样坏 就像那帮他妈的孩子 |
[1:01:43] | Extraordinary events in a London suburb this morning. | 今早在伦敦郊区发生一件极不寻常的事 |
[1:01:46] | What appeared to be a robbery | 看起来好像是抢劫场景 |
[1:01:48] | ended in thieves emptying sacks of cash over the streets for the public. | 但大街上留下的几个空钱袋 更像是为公众解囊 |
[1:01:52] | ‘Extraordinary scenes indeed. | 确实太不寻常了 |
[1:01:54] | ‘Lt seems that the gang took the money from known drug dealers | 看起来像是劫匪抢劫了臭名昭著的毒贩 |
[1:01:59] | ‘slit open the bag and then let it go from the back of their getaway van. | 然后划破钱袋 让钱从车后撒落 |
[1:02:06] | ‘Eyewitnesses reported that the masked raiders waved at police | 目击者称蒙面的劫匪向警察挥手 |
[1:02:09] | ‘as the money was distributed into the streets.’ | 好像告诉他们钱都在地上 |
[1:02:16] | We’re famous. | 这下我们出名了 |
[1:02:24] | Someone’s taking the piss, someone under our roof. I’ve got too much to lose. | 有人嘲笑我们 甚至是自己人 我们的脸不能再丢了 |
[1:02:29] | Yes, sir. Clearly. Talk to the ghosts, see what they have. | 是的 先生 毫无疑问 跟鬼说去吧 看看它们有什么 |
[1:02:33] | Who are these fucking people? | 这帮人他妈的到底是谁? |
[1:02:41] | Good afternoon. We believe we have evidence | 下午好 女士们先生们 我们相信已经掌握了证据 |
[1:02:45] | linking the robbery to the attempted murders of the drug dealers this week. | 证实这起抢劫事件 跟本周试图谋杀毒贩是相关联的 |
[1:02:50] | We believe the same gang is responsible for both crimes. | 我们相信这两起案件都是同一伙人干的 |
[1:02:54] | And we are treating this as a priority case. | 我们已经把此案设为优先处理 |
[1:02:58] | We also believe the gang have made connections within the police force. | 我们也相信他们中有人跟警方有密切联系 |
[1:03:05] | We will leave no stone unturned | 我们会千方百计找出我们中的卧底 |
[1:03:08] | in our attempts to bring police corruption to justice. | 然后将之绳之于法 |
[1:03:14] | ‘These gang members are nothing more than mindless outlaws. | 这些人只不过是些粗心大意的匪徒罢了 |
[1:03:18] | ‘And while certain members of the media | 但某些媒体却总是采访一些现实居民 |
[1:03:21] | ‘will always find disillusioned members of the public to lionise these street gangs, | 试图把这些街头帮派当成名人来炒作 |
[1:03:26] | ‘this footage shows the true horror of what we are dealing with. | 这段录像才真正显示了 我们正在处理的事件的恐怖性 |
[1:03:31] | ‘The gang are armed. | 他们手上有武器 |
[1:03:34] | ‘And the public should not approach them under any circumstances. | 市民在任何情况下都不应该接近他们 |
[1:03:38] | ‘Lt’s our duty to bring organised crime to justice | 把这种犯罪团伙绳之于法是我们的职责 |
[1:03:42] | ‘as the safety of the British public is our priority.’ | 保卫市民的安全是我们首要的任务 |
[1:03:47] | ‘The public is being failed by both the government and the police. | 内政部委托的民意测验显示 |
[1:03:52] | ‘The poll, commissioned by the Home Office… ‘ | 公众已经对政府和警察失去了信心 |
[1:03:54] | ‘The craze is the latest in a string of violent incidents | 由‘法外之帮’引起的一系列暴力事件 |
[1:03:58] | ‘said to be provoked by the outlaw gang.’ | 已经成为公众最流行的话题 |
[1:04:01] | ‘Police criticised the media for “hero worshipping” the armed gang | 在一些小报甚至刊登以‘侠盗罗宾汉帮’ 称赞劫匪的文章后 |
[1:04:05] | ‘after several tabloids called them a “Robin Hood-style” organisation.’ | 警察开始指责媒体 对武装匪徒的‘英雄崇拜’ |
[1:04:09] | ‘… who they are and why they’ve taken to the streets. | 他们到底是谁? 为什么他们要从事这种街头行为 |
[1:04:12] | ‘Later, you can have your say in our text vote | 过一会儿 你能在我们举办的投票里表达自己的看法 |
[1:04:15] | ‘as to whether you see the gang as heroes or villains.’ | 你认为他们是英雄 还是恶棍? |
[1:04:26] | Bullies. I put them top of my list, you know? | 恶霸 我把他们放在名单的首位 |
[1:04:30] | I hate ’em. | 我恨他们 |
[1:04:33] | There’s a few that are gonna get served one day. | 他们中的某些人肯定会得到报应的 |
[1:04:36] | Why stop there? We can do what we want. | 为什么停手了? 只要我们想做的话 没有办不到的 |
[1:04:38] | Know where to draw the line. What line? | 我们应该明白哪里是分界线 什么线? |
[1:04:41] | What are you gonna do? Punch every traffic warden you come across? | 你想干什么?殴打每个遇到的交警? |
[1:04:45] | No. I’m talking about your nonces and that. Your Gary Glitters, your grasses. | 不是 我是说那些人渣:加利·格里特* |
[1:04:50] | Sickos, Muslims. Hang the fucking lot of them. | 告密者 精神病患者 穆斯林 太多人他妈的该死了 |
[1:04:54] | Lan Huntley. He’ll be the first to fucking go. | 伊恩·亨特利* 他是第一个该被绞死的 |
[1:04:59] | I’m a Muslim, Hillier. Do you want to kill me? | 我是穆斯林 希利尔 你想要杀我吗? |
[1:05:03] | You ain’t a Muslim. You’re black. | 你不是穆斯林 你是黑人 |
[1:05:05] | So I’m not allowed to be a Muslim because I’m black? | 只因为我是个黑人 就不能成为穆斯林? |
[1:05:09] | Here, boss. What was that thing you said about suicide bombers? | 头 你说过的人体炸弹是怎么回事来着? |
[1:05:13] | You don’t have to be a Muslim to blow yourself up. I’m talking individuals. | 你不一定要成为穆斯林才能自暴 我说的是个体 |
[1:05:17] | You gonna kill the Irish cos of the IRA? Yeah, I would. | 因为爱尔兰共和军 你会去杀爱尔兰人? 对 我会的 |
[1:05:21] | You’re such a Philistine sometimes, Hillier. | 希利尔 有时候你真是像非利士人* |
[1:05:24] | No, I’m British 100%, me. | 不 我100%是英国人 |
[1:05:33] | Listen. I’m here because my wife and child are dead. | 我在这里因为我的妻子和孩子都死了 |
[1:05:37] | That has nothing to do with race or religion. | 这跟种族和宗教没有一点关系 |
[1:05:42] | OK? | 明白吗? |
[1:05:49] | Get to a landline and call me back on 02074960209. | 找个电话亭 给我回电话02074960209 |
[1:06:01] | What’s wrong? I think Greaves is on me. | 发生什么了? 我觉得格雷夫斯已经盯上我了 |
[1:06:03] | Don’t worry. This is swept. Listen. I’ve found the CCTV | 不用担心 这次通话是安全的 我已经找到了那盘记录了 |
[1:06:08] | from the court toilets with Monroe. | 法庭厕所里门罗被威胁的录像带 |
[1:06:11] | ‘Your man’s called Furlong. Lan Furlong. | 那人叫福隆 伊恩·福隆 |
[1:06:15] | ‘He currently resides in a bail hostel in the West Country.’ | 他现在居住在西部郊区的一间中途旅店里 |
[1:06:20] | Text me his address to Dekker’s phone. Why’s he on bail? | 把他的地址发到德柯尔的手机上 为什么他会在那里? |
[1:06:23] | Shoplifting crayons, apparently. | 显然是准备盗取蜡笔画 |
[1:06:26] | CPS document said he was originally charged with sexually assaulting a minor. | 皇家检控署的资料显示 他本来是被告未成年人性侵犯 |
[1:06:32] | But they buried it, down to his cooperation with certain police officers. | 但由于和某些警官有勾结 所以他们烧毁了它 |
[1:06:36] | The geezer’s a fucking nonce. Put him down. | 这老家伙他妈的对儿童进行性侵犯 把他干掉 |
[1:06:39] | You’re a good man, Walter. Thanks for everything. | 你是个好人 沃特 多谢你一直以来的帮忙 |
[1:06:43] | Yeah. You too, son. | 你也是 孩子 |
[1:07:02] | So where are you from? | 你从哪里来? |
[1:07:05] | You married? | 结婚了吗? |
[1:07:11] | I’m supposed to be getting married soon. | 我本来马上就要结婚的 |
[1:07:13] | Yeah? Yeah. I don’t even know if I want to. | 真的? 对 我现在不知道是否自己真想 |
[1:07:17] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[1:07:19] | There’s the target. Bring the car round and meet me on that corner. | 那是目标 把车绕到后面去 在拐角处等我 |
[1:07:41] | Oi, Furlong. | 嘿 福隆 |
[1:08:16] | Is it not true that you work for Terry Manning? | 你难道不是替特瑞·曼宁做事? |
[1:08:19] | And in a bid to bend a jury, | 贿赂陪审团 |
[1:08:22] | you murdered the prosecution counsel’s wife. | 谋杀原告律师的妻子 |
[1:08:31] | But you did threaten the counsel’s unborn child with murder | 但是你确实以谋杀律师未出生的孩子 作为要挟 |
[1:08:35] | if he didn’t walk away from the case, did you not? | 如果他没有放手那个案子 你就不会动手了? |
[1:08:43] | And lastly, were you or were you not cleared | 最后一条 |
[1:08:49] | of sexually assaulting a minor | 你有没有仗着和某些警官的特殊关系 |
[1:08:52] | on the grounds of your special relationships with certain police officers? | 洗脱对未成年人进行性侵犯的罪名? |
[1:08:57] | Guilty. Kick the barrel away and let’s get the fuck out of here. | 他罪大恶极 把桶踢了 让我们离开这里 |
[1:09:23] | For Christ’s sake… | 上帝 |
[1:09:28] | You have to stop this. This is murder. | 你得住手 这算是谋杀 |
[1:09:32] | What about your wife and kid? | 那你的妻子和孩子呢? |
[1:09:34] | They’re not the point. What is the point, then, Barrister? | 重点不在他们 那什么是重点 律师先生? |
[1:09:41] | If we do this, we become murderers. | 如果我们这么做的话 我们就是谋杀犯了 |
[1:09:44] | And I don’t want any part of that. How do we know if he really did it? | 我不想这样 我们怎么知道他是不是真的做了? |
[1:09:48] | Cos that’s what we think? Is that proof? Is it? | 只因为我们这么认为? 能当证据吗?能吗? |
[1:09:52] | I do this for a living. | 我是为了活着才这么做的 |
[1:09:56] | We need real proof. | 我们需要确凿的证据 |
[1:09:58] | Beyond a reasonable doubt. | 排除合理的怀疑 |
[1:10:01] | This ain’t murder. It’s punishment. | 这不是谋杀 是惩罚 |
[1:10:09] | Don’t you do this. | 不要这么干 |
[1:10:11] | Do it? That’s what we’re about. | 干吗?这就是我们要的 |
[1:10:15] | This is who we are, now. | 这才像我们 |
[1:10:28] | No! | 不! |
[1:10:32] | Christ, you… | 上帝 你 |
[1:11:08] | What did you fucking do that for? Eh? | 你他妈这么做是什么意思?啊? |
[1:11:12] | You ain’t seen the last of him. | 你不知道他会怎么报复我们的 |
[1:11:14] | I’m the boss, Hillier. Don’t you ever forget that. | 这里我是头 希利尔 别忘了这点 |
[1:12:00] | Listen, it’s worse than I thought. Manning’s got Greaves in his pocket. | 听着 情况比我想象的要糟 格雷夫斯已经在曼宁的掌控中 |
[1:12:05] | They’re doing all sorts together. Manning will get bailed this week. | 他们已经 全面合作 曼宁这周会被保释 |
[1:12:09] | The case will collapse. Find him. He’s the one to go for next. | 案子肯定会失败 找到他 他是下个目标 |
[1:12:13] | What about Furlong? Fuck Furlong. He’s already gone. | 福隆怎么样了? 去他妈的福隆 他已经逃了 |
[1:12:18] | It wasn’t that easy. | 不会这么简单 |
[1:12:21] | You let him go. For fuck’s sake, you don’t know what you’ve done. | 你放了他 你不知道这样做的后果 |
[1:12:26] | Hang up now. Yeah, don’t call this number again. | 暂时就到这里 别再打这个号码 |
[1:12:30] | I’ll contact you. | 我会联系你的 |
[1:13:41] | Furlong. | 福隆 |
[1:13:55] | What you gonna do now… boss? | 接下来干什么 头? |
[1:14:13] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[1:14:18] | Off you go, eh? | 继续啊 |
[1:14:21] | Better off without me, is that it? | 最好没有我 对不对? |
[1:14:23] | Yeah, you carry on walking away when things get tough. | 没错 每次当事情遇到困难时 你就退缩了 |
[1:14:28] | Leave all the real work to me. | 把实际要干的全都推给我 |
[1:14:30] | You’re a joke. | 你太可笑了 |
[1:14:33] | Fucking outlaws? What a load of old bollocks that is! | 他妈的法外之人? 一点意义都没有的东西! |
[1:14:36] | You ain’t got it in ya. None of ya. | 你不配 你们都不配 |
[1:14:39] | Not a fucking one of ya! | 你们他妈的一个都不配! |
[1:14:42] | And all you do, boss, is give orders. | 头 所有你能做的 只是发号施令而已 |
[1:14:48] | I’ve never seen you once back it up. | 我从没看见你做过什么实事 |
[1:14:51] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[1:15:00] | No wonder your missus started fucking about. | 你情人另寻新欢也不足为奇 |
[1:15:23] | Who’s coming? Who’s staying? | 谁想跟来?谁想留下? |
[1:15:27] | ‘According to Scotland Yard, the gang, | 根据苏格兰场的最新调查 |
[1:15:30] | ‘referred by the tabloids as the Outlaws, | 被小报称为‘法外之人’的犯罪团伙 还在逃逸中 |
[1:15:32] | ‘are still at large, although the police are searching in the West Country | 一位匿名者透露的消息说 他们在西部郊区出现过 |
[1:15:37] | ‘after an anonymous tip-off said the gang were seen… ‘ | 警察目前正在搜索该地区 |
[1:15:40] | ‘The CCTV footage doesn’t positively ID the suspects, | 靠闭路录像识别不出嫌疑犯 |
[1:15:46] | ‘although they say, without a doubt, this has the stamp of the Outlaw gang.’ | 虽然他们不加怀疑地说 这里有嫌疑犯留下的痕迹 |
[1:15:56] | I need cigarettes. | 我去买烟 |
[1:16:07] | Only a matter of time, eh? | 一眨眼的功夫 不是吗? |
[1:16:10] | Says on the TV them outlaws have started killing each other. | 电视上说那些法外之徒 已经开始自相残杀 |
[1:16:16] | ‘Lewis was found executed in his own home last night. | 路易斯昨晚在他房间里被发现的时候 已经被执行了死刑 |
[1:16:19] | ‘Police want to question this man in connection with the murder, | 警察想要审问这个跟谋杀有关的人 |
[1:16:23] | ‘Danny Bryant. | 丹尼·布赖恩特 |
[1:16:26] | ‘Recently court-martialled from the forces, | 从军事法庭给出的资料显示 |
[1:16:29] | ‘he’s said to be the mastermind behind the Outlaws. | 他被认为是法外之帮的策划者 |
[1:16:32] | ‘Police say Bryant fell out with Lewis | 警察说由于布赖恩特对警方忠诚 |
[1:16:34] | because he was loyal the police force. | 所以导致其与路易斯发生口角 |
[1:16:37] | ‘Bryant is extremely dangerous and not to be approached by the public.’ | 布赖恩特极其危险 请广大市民注意 |
[1:16:55] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:17:05] | Dekker, Monroe. Get out of the car. | 德柯尔 门罗都下车 |
[1:17:07] | What for? Just get out. | 为什么? 没为什么 |
[1:17:20] | They’ve killed Lewis and put me in the frame. | 他们把路易斯杀了 嫁祸于我 我已经在电视上被曝光了 |
[1:17:24] | They don’t know who you are. You can still walk away. | 他们不知道你们是谁 所以你们还能逃走 |
[1:17:29] | What if we don’t wanna? You should want to. | 如果我们不愿意呢? 你应该想的 |
[1:17:32] | If they kill their own, you don’t stand a fucking chance. Now walk away. | 如果他们杀了自己的话 你们就没有机会了 现在快走 |
[1:17:37] | Dump your phones and start again. | 关上你们的电话 再打开 |
[1:17:40] | Forget we ever met. Don’t make contact with each other, whatever you do. | 忘了我们曾经见过面 无论做什么 都别互相联系 |
[1:17:46] | Now, go. | 现在 走吧 |
[1:17:49] | I said walk! Where? | 我说快走! 去哪? |
[1:17:52] | You fucking walk away now! | 你们他妈的快离开这里! |
[1:17:55] | Now go! Why? | 快走! 为什么? |
[1:17:58] | I said go! Go on, fuck off! | 我说走!别停下 快滚! |
[1:18:00] | For your own good. Go on. | 为了你们自己好 快走 |
[1:19:10] | This is where you were beaten up. What do you wanna come here for? | 这是你曾经被打的地方 为什么还要来这里? |
[1:19:15] | Don’t matter. | 不用担心 |
[1:19:41] | ‘My client Terrence Manning has fought tirelessly to clear his name. | 我的客户特瑞·曼宁一直 在为了证明自己是清白而斗争 |
[1:19:46] | ‘And can return to being an upstanding member of his community. | 能够以一名良好公民的身份回到社区里 |
[1:19:49] | ‘Mr Manning would like to thank his family and friends for support throughout, | 曼宁先生想要感谢他的家人和朋友 一直以来对他的支持 |
[1:19:55] | ‘in particular his wife Joanna, who has been his rock. | 尤其是妻子乔安娜 一直是他的精神支柱 |
[1:19:59] | ‘Mr Manning would like to thank members of the press who respected his privacy | 曼宁先生也想感谢那些 |
[1:20:04] | ‘around and about the family home. | 尊重他个人以及家庭隐私的媒体们 |
[1:20:07] | ‘Finally, my client would like to thank the judge | 最后 我的客户想要感谢 |
[1:20:10] | ‘for the fairness and justness of his ruling today.’ | 法官今天公正廉明的判决 |
[1:20:14] | We’re in the papers again. | 我们又得继续搞这些文书工作了 |
[1:20:18] | Says they nearly had him. Pinned him down somewhere in Essex | 据说他们差点就抓到他了 在埃塞克斯某个地方把他拦截过 |
[1:20:21] | and he slipped the net again. | 但他再一次从法网逃脱了 |
[1:20:24] | Do you think they’ll catch him? | 你认为他们会抓住他吗? |
[1:20:27] | Did he kill anyone apart from Lewis? | 除了路易斯 他还杀过谁? |
[1:20:30] | He didn’t kill Lewis. Greaves and Manning did. | 路易斯不是他杀的 是格雷夫斯和曼宁干的 |
[1:20:35] | You know where Bryant is, don’t ya? | 你知道布赖恩特在哪里 对吧? |
[1:20:37] | Frank? Drop it. | 弗兰克 别再管它了 |
[1:20:41] | You can make a lot of money with that information. He’s on the wanted list. | 他在通缉名单上 如果你能提供信息的话 会挣一大笔钱 |
[1:20:47] | Have you spoke to him? Stop fucking driving me mad. | 你跟他说过话没有? 别再他妈的烦我了 |
[1:20:51] | I’m only asking. Where you been, shithead? | 我只是在问问题 去哪里玩了 白痴? |
[1:20:54] | Therapy? | 养伤去了? |
[1:20:58] | It’s a shame you lot never got round to him. | 让人羞愧的是 你们从来没有找到对他下手的合适时机 |
[1:21:01] | Bryant would have loved to have dealt with him. | 布赖恩特会愿意摆平他的 |
[1:21:04] | I would have come with you, but it would have looked weird if we’d both gone. | 我很想和你一起去 但我俩同时消失的话 别人看来会很奇怪的 |
[1:21:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:29] | To the groom. | 为新郎 |
[1:21:57] | What a fucking way to go out, eh? I can think of worse ways. | 这他妈是什么庆祝方式? 我还能想出更 好 的呢 |
[1:22:07] | You know what you were saying in the office about Manning? | 你知道你在办公室里是怎么说曼宁的吗? |
[1:22:10] | You know my brother Andy? | 你知道我兄弟安迪吗? |
[1:22:13] | He knows someone who does a bit of running about for him. | 他认识一个为曼宁做事的人 |
[1:22:16] | Said Manning’s lying low in the country. Who the fuck have you been talked to? | 说曼宁现在正隐居于乡下 你他妈的告诉谁了? |
[1:22:21] | I told you earlier, friend. Drop it. | 我早就告诉过你 朋友 别再去管它了 |
[1:22:23] | I haven’t spoken to anyone, I swear. | 我从来没对其他人讲过 我发誓 |
[1:22:25] | It’s just my brother. Where in the countryside? | 只是我兄弟而已 在乡下什么地方? |
[1:22:28] | Dunno. I can find out. | 不知道 但我会找出来的 |
[1:22:44] | Leave me alone. | 让我静一下 |
[1:22:49] | Sometimes it’s faded | 有时候它已经褪去了 |
[1:22:53] | Assassinated | 仿佛被暗杀般 |
[1:22:56] | For fear of growing old | 变老的恐惧在蔓延 |
[1:23:03] | We hang on | 紧握不放的青春 |
[1:23:06] | Though we try | 尽管已经尝试了 |
[1:23:09] | It’s gone | 但它还是消失了 |
[1:23:50] | Manning made bail. Where is he? Kill me and you won’t fucking know. | 曼宁被保释了 现在他在哪里? 杀了我 你永远别想知道 |
[1:23:54] | Somebody’ll talk. They always do. | 总会有人知道的 |
[1:24:10] | ‘He said Manning’s lying low in the country… ‘ | 他说曼宁现在正隐居于乡下 |
[1:24:12] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[1:24:15] | ‘The only difference between us is | 但我们之间唯一不同的是 |
[1:24:17] | ‘I’ve got the confidence to fight back.’ | 我有信心去反抗他们 |
[1:24:25] | Be faithful to her until death do you part? | 你愿意至死都对她保持忠贞吗? |
[1:24:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:22] | Yes? Yes? | 什么事?什么事? |
[1:25:24] | There’s a phone call for you, Cedric. | 塞德里克 你的电话 |
[1:25:27] | Who is it, Lucy? | 谁来的 露西? |
[1:25:29] | He didn’t give his name. He said you’d know who it is. | 他没有透露姓名 他说你知道是谁 |
[1:25:38] | How are you getting on? | 最近怎么样? |
[1:25:41] | I’ve been better. | 我比以前好多了 |
[1:25:44] | You? | 你呢? |
[1:25:49] | Do you wanna do something? | 你想不想做点事? |
[1:25:57] | I know how to get to Manning. | 我知道怎么能找到曼宁 |
[1:26:24] | Come on! Get him! Get him! | 快!拦住他!拦住他! |
[1:26:29] | Come on, get back! Back! | 回防!回防! |
[1:27:42] | What did I tell you? | 我告诉过你什么来着? |
[1:27:50] | Put the gun down, please. What… did I tell you? | 请把枪放下 我告诉过你 什么来着? |
[1:27:56] | You told us not to make contact. For your own good. | 你告诉我们不要再互相联系 这是为你们好 |
[1:28:06] | What were you talking about at the restaurant with Monroe? | 你在餐厅里和门罗在谈些什么? |
[1:28:10] | Somebody say something about Manning? I heard you say Manning. | 有人好像在说曼宁的事 我听见你说曼宁的名字了 |
[1:28:21] | Tell me what you know, Dekker. | 德柯尔 把你知道的全告诉我 |
[1:28:23] | He’s in the countryside. I know where. | 他现在住在乡下 我知道具体位置 |
[1:28:27] | How do you know? I just do. | 你怎么知道的? 别管了 |
[1:28:31] | What were you planning? | 你有什么计划? |
[1:28:33] | We don’t know what else to do any more. | 我们还有别的事可做吗? |
[1:28:37] | We’ll dump the vehicle and go on foot. A tree line runs into the garden. | 我们停好车 然后步行 穿过林道进入到花园里 |
[1:28:41] | The file says he drives a black BMW 735i. | 资料上说他开一辆黑色的宝马735i |
[1:28:45] | And that’s our entry sign. | 那就是我们要找的 |
[1:28:48] | And once we’re inside? | 一旦我们进去之后怎么办? |
[1:28:54] | Any other questions? | 还有其它问题吗? |
[1:28:59] | It won’t work. What do you think, he’s gonna be waiting for you alone? | 不管用的 你们以为他会独自一个人等着你们去杀? |
[1:29:04] | Even if you do kill him, they’ll find you. | 即使你们把他杀了 他们也会找到你们的 |
[1:29:15] | You know where we’ll be if you change your mind. | 如果改变主意的话 你知道在哪里能找到我们 |
[1:29:29] | What about you two? You’ve still got lives to go back to. | 你们两个呢? 你们还有回头的余地 |
[1:29:32] | You could slip under the radar, forget we ever met. | 你们能消失得无影无踪 忘了我们曾经见过面 |
[1:29:38] | He’s probably right. | 他可能是对的 |
[1:29:41] | Chances are, we won’t make it. | 很可能 我们会失败 |
[1:30:22] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:32:16] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[1:32:18] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[1:33:01] | ‘Or spend the rest of your lives getting raped by cunts like Blair? | 或者让自己的余生一直 被像布莱尔这样的混蛋强奸 |
[1:33:05] | ‘Or having paedophiles wandering the fucking playgrounds | 或者当你微笑着默默地 给政府缴纳税款的时候 |
[1:33:09] | ‘while you smile mute and pay your fucking taxes? | 让有恋童癖的人肆意游走在操场上 |
[1:33:16] | ‘Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[1:33:21] | ‘I wanna learn how to… ‘ | 我要学怎么去 |
[1:33:57] | Get down on the floor. Drop the weapons. | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[1:34:18] | Go! Go! | 快走!快走! |
[1:34:57] | Come on. Come on. | 来 振作点 |
[1:35:09] | Over there. Come on. | 那边 快 |
[1:35:18] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s just a surface wound. | 没事的 没事的 仅仅是表面擦伤 |
[1:35:22] | I’ll live. | 我要活下去 |
[1:35:28] | What? What were you doing with that gun? | 怎么了? 瞧你刚才开枪的样子 |
[1:35:32] | You were closer to hitting me than them. | 似乎我比他们更容易成为你的目标 |
[1:35:34] | What? I was the one who shot the marksman, wasn’t I? | 什么? 我可敢朝狙击手开枪 不是吗? |
[1:35:38] | Bollocks. You didn’t have your safety catch off. | 没意义 你根本忘了合上你的保险栓 |
[1:35:41] | Rubbish. Rubbish, he says. Eh? Rubbish! | 垃圾 他说垃圾 对 真是垃圾! |
[1:35:45] | You know, Monroe? You know something? I’ve never heard you swear. | 门罗 你知道吗? 我从没听过你说脏话 |
[1:35:49] | Takes a lot of doing for a man in your shoes. | 换个人肯定早就破口大骂了 |
[1:36:12] | If we go up that way, we’re dead. | 如果我们走那条路 我们死定了 |
[1:37:01] | Make your targets! | 瞄准目标! |
[1:37:04] | Keep it sharp, lads! | 大家看准了射击! |
[1:38:29] | Armed police! Stand still! | 武装警察!站着别动! |
[1:38:31] | Get the murdering little fucker! Stop him! | 快给我追那个他妈的小混蛋 快! |
[1:38:34] | Do it! Kill him! | 快!杀了他! |
[1:39:04] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[1:39:36] | Thanks, Mr Manning. | 多谢 曼宁先生 |
[1:39:59] | You ain’t got the bollocks, son. | 你不会开枪的 孩子 |