Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] Mom, I need to tell you something. 妈 我有事要告诉你
[00:17] Is it that we’re in the sixth phase of mass extinction? 是我们处于大灭绝的第六阶段了吗
[00:20] Because you’ve got to stop telling people that. 你不能再到处跟人说这话了
[00:22] We are running out of babysitters. 已经没人愿意来我们家当临时保姆了
[00:27] No, it’s that Dad said not to use the sink. 不是 是爸爸叫你别用水池
[00:32] Was your snarky retort worth it? 你为了冷嘲热讽被喷一身水值得吗
[00:36] Um, Kay? Oh, hey, buddy. 凯 你好啊 小家伙
[00:40] There’s a plastic lady private part in our microwave. 我们家微波炉里有个塑料女性阴部
[00:46] What? 什么
[00:47] Plastic V, 塑料阴道
[00:49] In the micro-dubs. 在微波炉里
[00:51] Okay, this is not a micro-dubs. 好啦 这不是微波炉
[00:54] This is Bryan’s 3D printer. 这是布莱恩的3D打印机
[00:55] Why would we have a microwave in the living room? 我们家客厅怎么会有微波炉呢
[00:57] Why do our kids face magnetic North when they sneeze? 我们家孩子打喷嚏时为何会朝向磁北呢
[00:59] I don’t understand most of what goes on in this house. 家里的大部分现象我都搞不懂
[01:01] Just take a look. 你快看看吧
[01:02] OK, you are crazy. 行了 你简直疯了
[01:03] There is no way there’s an– 绝对不可能有个…
[01:04] Oh, my God, you’re right. 天呐 你说得对
[01:05] I’m so sorry, ma’am. 真对不起 阴女士
[01:10] You don’t think Brian is using that to… 布莱恩不会是用这东西来…
[01:12] You know… 你懂的…
[01:14] He’s definitely using that to… 他绝对是用这东西来”干”…
[01:16] you know. 你懂的
[01:19] And probably while facing magnetic north. 可能还是朝向磁北”干”
[01:23] Okay, well, Marc and Leila might find it, so 好吧 马科和蕾拉可能会发现的
[01:25] you can’t just leave it here. 你不能就这么扔在这儿
[01:26] What, me? No, what? 什么 我吗 不行
[01:27] You know better than anyone 你比任何人都清楚
[01:28] I don’t know what to do with one of these. 我对于女性的那玩意儿根本一窍不通
[01:30] Excuse me, what are you two do…? 不好意思 你们两个在…
[01:32] Where did you get that? 你们从哪儿拿到的
[01:33] It’s not mine. 那不是我的
[01:34] I three-dimensionally printed it for a friend. 我是帮一个朋友3D打印出来的
[01:38] Sweetie, it’s okay. 亲爱的 没事的
[01:40] You don’t have to be embarrse 你不用觉得难堪
[01:42] I-I’m not, but before you judge me, 我没有 但在你们评判我之前
[01:44] you have to picture it attached to someone. 你们必须想象它是连在人身上的
[01:48] You’re attaching this to someone? 你要把这东西连在某人身上吗
[01:51] I know this is hard to think about. 我知道要这么想会很痛苦
[01:52] But one day, I might have to attach it to one of you. 但将来某一天 我可能要把它连在你们谁身上
[01:58] Wait, wait, what is this thing? 等等 这东西到底是什么
[02:00] It’s a polycarbonate tricuspid arterial prosthesis. 这是聚碳酸酯三尖瓣动脉假体
[02:06] A plastic heart valve. 就是塑料心瓣膜
[02:11] Of course it is! 当然是啦
[02:13] It’s just a standard, 就是个标准的
[02:15] run-of-the-mill, non-sexual heart thing. 普通的 毫无性意味的心脏用品
[02:21] Aw, my sweet, innocent boy. 我亲爱的纯洁的儿子
[02:24] See, Mike? 瞧吧 麦克
[02:25] He’s a good boy. 他是个好孩子
[02:27] It’s actually just a rough prototype. 只是个粗糙的原型而已
[02:29] It’s not my best work but… 算不上我的最佳作品 但…
[02:31] Wait. 等等
[02:33] What’d you guys think this was? 你们刚刚以为这是什么
[02:38] A poorly constructed heart thing. 就是造得很烂的心脏用品
[02:40] We are very disappointed in you, young man! 我们对你很失望 小伙子
[02:43] 伊森泽生 Funky 翻译
[02:44] 驴驴 Santolalla 翻译
[02:45] 克里斯 Eunice 翻译
[02:48] 雷鸣 后期
[02:49] Eunice 总监
[02:55] That was a close one. 刚刚好险啊
[02:57] I mean, I know Brian told us what it really was, 我是说 虽然布莱恩跟我们说了那到底是什么
[02:59] but I am going to be having nightmares about that first thing. 但我会对我们本来以为的东西产生噩梦的
[03:05] You know what made it even worse? 你知道更糟的是什么吗
[03:06] It made me realize we have no idea 就是这事让我意识到我们根本不知道
[03:09] what Brian knows about sex. 布莱恩对于性有多少了解
[03:10] I mean, did you ever have the talk with him? 你跟他谈过这事吗
[03:13] I took him to a lake once. 我带他去过湖边一次
[03:15] So, that’s a no? 所以就是没有咯
[03:16] Yeah, that’s a no. 是的 没有
[03:18] But giving him information is terrifying. 但是向他灌输信息简直吓死人了
[03:21] Did you ever have the talk with Nicole? 你跟妮可谈过这个话题吗
[03:23] No, she is way scarier than Brian. 没有 她比布莱恩还要吓人
[03:26] But-but we can’t avoid this anymore. 但我们不能再逃避这个话题了
[03:29] We can avoid anything we don’t set our minds to. 只要不去想 怎么逃避都行
[03:33] No, this is what parents do, Mike. 不 这是为人父母的职责 麦克
[03:36] They have awkward conversations about sex 他们要跟孩子谈尴尬的性话题
[03:38] that their kids hate. 孩子都很讨厌这一出
[03:39] But our parents didn’t talk to us and we turned out just fine. 我们的父母就没跟我们谈过啊 我们不也好好的
[03:42] We got pregnant at 19! 我们19岁就怀上孩子了
[03:45] You told me weed was “nature’s condoms.” 你跟我说大麻是”大自然的避孕套”
[03:50] You told me that. 那话是你跟我说的
[03:52] But, look, sex is one of the few things 但是性是为数不多的
[03:55] we actually can teach them about. 我们还能教他们的东西
[03:57] We are great at it. 我们技艺炉火纯青
[03:59] Especially you. 你尤其厉害
[04:00] You could teach a class at Harvard. 你都能去哈佛教课了
[04:06] Well, I… I don’t know about Harvard, but… 哈佛可能还谈不上 不过…
[04:09] You’re right, it was the only college I can think of. 说得没错 我只能想起来这一所大学
[04:14] But we have to get in front of this, 可是我们得主动出击
[04:17] before they get all genius-y, 别等到他们自学成才
[04:18] and obsessive about it on their own. 结果难以自拔
[04:20] Yeah, you are absolutely right, Kay. 你说得太对了 凯
[04:22] We got to try to keep these kids on a normal track. 我们一定不能让孩子们偏离正常轨道
[04:24] We’ll keep it simple! 我们弄简单点
[04:25] Same rules as when we get pulled over. 和被交警下令靠边停车时做法一样
[04:27] Stick to the facts and say no more than you have to. 不扯谎 但没必要说的 一个字都不多说
[04:30] Yeah. 没错
[04:31] Except in this case, I can’t cry 只不过这次 我不能哭
[04:33] and you can’t flash them to get out of it. 你也不能朝他们露奶子来脱身
[04:39] All right, for Brian and Nicole, 听好 对布莱恩和妮可
[04:40] we’re gonna focus on being responsible; 我们要尽全责给他们讲透
[04:42] and Marc and Leila, just stick to the basics. 对马科和蕾拉 点到为止就行
[04:45] Oh, you’re putting out the fancy chips? 你要把高级薯片搬上阵吗
[04:47] I mean, are we gonna do this or are we gonna do this? 既然要做 就得做全套啊
[04:51] Brian, come on in. 布莱恩 到这来
[04:55] Fancy chips? 高级薯片
[04:56] This is a trap. 这必有诈
[04:58] No. No! 没有 没有
[04:59] We just have something important to talk to you about. 我们只是有件要紧事想跟你聊聊
[05:02] We are going to talk to you about sex. 我们想和你聊聊性
[05:05] Fine, what do you want to know? 好啊 你们想知道些什么
[05:08] It’s all hormones. 都是荷尔蒙作祟
[05:09] Oxytocin, specifically. 具体来说 是催产素
[05:11] The body produces it when you kiss. 接吻的时候身体会分泌这种物质
[05:12] And also, when you breastfeed. 喂奶的时候也会
[05:14] So, really, kissing is just 所以 接吻其实就是
[05:15] breastfeeding from each other’s mouths. 用嘴给对方喂奶
[05:18] Gauguin, Oscar Wilde… 高更 奥斯卡·王尔德…
[05:21] Sex is about power. 性关乎权力
[05:23] It’s a game. 它是场竞赛
[05:24] And like in any game, there’s a winner. 就像其他任何比赛一样 有人获胜
[05:26] And a loser. 也有人惨败
[05:28] Wait, why was she looking at me when she said loser? 等等 她说惨败的时候为什么看着我
[05:31] Manet… 马奈…
[05:32] Edgar Allan Poe… 埃德加·艾伦·坡…
[05:35] all died of syphilis. 都死于梅毒
[05:38] Even conception is war. 就连受孕都是场战争
[05:40] A mass genocide where a single sperm goes racing to glory, 一场大规模种族灭绝中 只有一颗精子能克敌制胜
[05:43] while half a billion of his faceless brethren 而它那五亿多不配拥有姓名的同胞
[05:46] go screaming to their deaths. 只能为死亡哀嚎
[05:48] Where’s their parade? 它们的游行何在
[05:50] They scream? 精子还会哀嚎
[05:52] In a million years, humans will reproduce asexually 一百万年后 人类将实现无性繁殖
[05:54] and penises will be mostly decorative. 到时候阴茎基本只起装饰作用
[06:00] So, does that all make sense? 刚才说的这些 你明白了吗
[06:01] Yes, 明白
[06:02] when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, 当爸爸妈妈很爱对方的时候
[06:05] two storks make a baby and then mail it to their house. 两只送子鹳就会造个宝宝出来 然后寄到他们家
[06:11] – Nailed it! – We love you so much! -圆满完成任务 -我们太爱你了
[06:15] That was awkward, but we did it. 场面挺尴尬 但是我们做到了
[06:17] Still can’t believe we made it 还是不敢相信
[06:18] through the condom demonstration. 我俩居然熬过了戴套示范环节
[06:21] You’re actually going to eat that now? 你现在居然要吃了它吗
[06:24] What? 干嘛
[06:26] It’s back to being a banana again. 它现在又当回香蕉了
[06:29] You know, I am proud of us. 我为我们两个骄傲
[06:32] We were informative, 我们富有教育性
[06:34] patient, mature. 富有耐心 成熟稳重
[06:37] So what do you think we should do now, professor? 你觉得我们现在该干点什么呢 教授大人
[06:40] Hmm, shall we practice what we preached? 我们来把教学内容身体力行如何
[06:50] So, according to Brian, that’s the same thing… 按照布莱恩的说法 我们这么做…
[06:53] As breastfeeding, yeah. 和喂奶没差别 没错
[06:54] Why don’t we skip this part? 我们还是跳过这部分吧
[06:55] Yeah. Um… 对
[07:06] Are you… trying to win? 你是…想获胜吗
[07:09] No! 不是
[07:10] I’m just trying not to lose. 我只是不想惨败
[07:13] Let’s try this, here. Go like this. 试试这样 来 像我这样
[07:15] – What? – This way. -什么 -这样
[07:16] Okay. Yeah. 好嘞
[07:19] Uh, yeah… 就是这样
[07:25] This is hot. 这样好性感
[07:27] Yeah. 是啊
[07:29] What are you thinking? 你在想什么呢
[07:30] I’m picturing Edgar Allan Poe getting syphilis from a banana. 我在想象埃德加·艾伦·坡因香蕉染上梅毒
[07:34] I’m stressed about all the traffic caused by the sperm parade. 我想到精子大游行造成交通堵塞 就有些紧张
[07:43] So, I guess we’ll just call it a tie then? 所以 这次我们就算打成平手了
[07:49] Excuse me, littles? 不好意思 小不点们
[07:50] Senior staff needs the room. 年长人员要征用这个房间
[07:54] I assume this is regarding Mom and Dad’s talk? 你来是因为和爸妈的谈话吧
[07:56] Yes! 没错
[07:57] How mortifying was that? 也太尴尬了吧
[07:59] For them. 该尴尬的是他们
[08:00] Of course, for them. 当然是他们
[08:01] As if they can teach us anything about sex. 好像他们能教我们性知识一样
[08:04] I know more about sex by 9:00 a.m. 截止到上午9点我知道的性知识
[08:06] than most people know their whole lives. 比大多数人一辈子知道的都多
[08:09] Why are they even wasting our time with these hypotheticals? 他们为什么要把我们的时间浪费在这些假设上
[08:12] I know. 就是啊
[08:13] Unless… they’re not supposed to be hypotheticals. 除非…那不是什么假设
[08:16] And they actually think we’re close to having sex. 他们真以为我们这个年龄快有性生活了
[08:19] Then they’re even dumber then I thought. 那他们可比我想的还笨
[08:22] Let me ask you something. 我问你点事
[08:23] How far have you gotten, like, in bases? 你到什么程度了 上过几垒
[08:26] What are the bases? 上垒是什么
[08:27] First base is kissing… 一垒是接吻…
[08:29] Then none. 那没上过垒
[08:31] None base. 零垒
[08:33] Hey, me, too! 我也是
[08:35] But now, I’m worried. 但我现在有点担心了
[08:36] Are other kids our age kissing and having sex? 是不是其他同龄人都在接吻做爱
[08:40] Are we behind? 我们落后了吗
[08:42] I think we are. 我觉得是
[08:44] This is unacceptable. 这可不行
[08:45] I’ve never been behind in anything in my life. 我活到现在从来没落人后过
[08:49] Yes, you have. 不 你有过
[08:50] To me. 落后于我
[08:52] Is this what being you feels like? 这就是你这种弱鸡的感受吗
[08:55] No. 不行
[08:56] I can’t have this. 我才不甘于人后
[08:57] We need to have our first kiss. 我们得把初吻的事搞定
[09:02] With each other? 你是说我俩接吻吗
[09:05] No! No, you weirdo! 不 不是 你个怪胎
[09:06] With someone else! 是和别人
[09:13] Okay, try it now. 好了 现在试试
[09:16] Nothing. 没水
[09:17] Nothing? 没有吗
[09:19] You know, I see what the problem is here. 我知道问题出在哪了
[09:22] I’m not a plumber. 我不是水管工
[09:26] You know what it is? 你知道问题出在哪吗
[09:28] I took it for granted. 我把它当做理所应得的
[09:30] And now that it’s gone, 现在它不在了
[09:31] I realize how much I miss it. 我才意识到我有多想它
[09:35] Man, you really love that sink. 兄弟 你对那个水池是真爱啊
[09:39] Kay and I are having sex issues. 凯和我的性生活出了问题
[09:42] Okay. I am not a quitter, 好吧 我不是随便放弃的人
[09:43] I’m gonna give it one more try.. 我要再去修一次
[09:47] We, uh, we had the talk. 我们谈过那个话题了
[09:49] You know, with the kids? 你懂的 跟孩子们聊性
[09:51] And, uh, they’ve totally gotten in our heads. 他们的话在我们脑中挥之不去
[09:53] They-They’ve ruined our sex life. 他们毁了我们的性生活
[09:55] Well, sure, that’s what kids do. 那肯定的 孩子们专干这个
[09:57] They ruin all the things you love. 他们会把你爱的一切都毁掉
[09:59] Your couch, your sleep, 你的沙发 你的睡眠
[10:01] your collection of glass penguins. 你收集的玻璃企鹅
[10:04] I told you, you got to keep them up high. 我早跟你说过 你要把它们放在高的地方
[10:06] Then how’s anyone gonna see them, Mike? 那大家要怎么观赏它们呢 麦克
[10:10] How long has it been? 什么时候的事
[10:11] Well, we had the talk three days ago. 我们是三天前谈的
[10:14] But… 但是…
[10:15] now that I think about it, 现在想想
[10:16] we haven’t had sex in… 我们上次做爱是…
[10:22] Okay, if you go to your second hand, 好了 如果你要用上两只手数
[10:23] I might need to tap out. 我可能要先撤了
[10:27] Oh, my God, it’s been… 天呐 已经…
[10:28] Eight freakin’ weeks? 整整八周了
[10:31] Uh, let’s just say two months. 你还是说两个月吧
[10:33] It sounds less sad. 听着没那么惨
[10:35] Come on, you’re supposed to be making me feel better. 拜托 你应该让我心情变好一点的
[10:37] Better? You don’t need to feel better. 好一点 你不需要好心情
[10:39] You need to have sex. 你需要的是滚床单
[10:42] So, look, is this the longest you’ve ever gone? 所以这是你最长的空窗期吗
[10:44] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:45] I’ve never really thought about it. 我从没想过这件事
[10:46] But now that I am thinking about it, 但现在一开始想了
[10:48] it’s all I can think about. 我就满脑子都是
[10:49] So girl, what are you gonna do? 妹子 你准备怎么办
[10:51] I don’t know what we are gonna do. 我不知道我们该怎么办
[10:53] You think “talk about it with Irwin” was my first choice? 你以为”和欧文谈谈”是我的第一选择吗
[10:56] Okay, you and Kay just got to mix it up a bit. 好了 你和凯只需要增加点花样
[10:59] You know, like, surprise her. 比如 给她惊喜
[11:01] Like a little, um… boo! 比如来点…
[11:02] Oh, geez! 吓死我了
[11:04] See? 你看
[11:08] Yeah, my heart is racing. 我心跳的确加速了
[11:10] Yeah. 没错
[11:11] That works for you guys? 这招对你们俩有用吗
[11:13] Honestly, bro, I can’t even remember half the stuff we try. 说真的 我们玩过的花样太多 我记不清了
[11:16] Like, we started doing this thing 比如我们最近爱玩的那招
[11:17] where we take sleeping pills, 就是一起嗑安眠药
[11:19] and then we do crazy stuff to each other. 然后对对方做各种疯狂的事
[11:21] And the next morning, that bedroom is wrecked! 第二天早上 整个卧室都翻天了
[11:25] So, I started doing this thing, right, 我最近爱用这一招
[11:27] where I give Irwin sleeping pills. 我给欧文吃安眠药
[11:29] He passes out, I trash the room. 他昏睡 我把房间弄乱
[11:31] Next day, he thinks we had a wild night, 第二天 他以为我们度过了狂野的一晚
[11:33] and I got my eight hours. 而我能美美地睡饱8小时
[11:36] So, you have so much sex, 所以我旱死 你涝死
[11:37] you have to drug your husband for a break. 你还得给你老公下药来获得喘息
[11:40] How does that help me? 这对我有什么帮助
[11:42] All right. 好吧
[11:42] What about role-playing? 角色扮演怎么样
[11:45] Me and Irwin do that. 我和欧文也常玩
[11:47] Last week, I was a teacher who had an affair with a student. 上周 我扮成和学生有染的老师
[11:50] And he was my state-appointed attorney. 而他是政府指派给我的律师
[11:52] And we both knew I was guilty. 我们都清楚我有罪
[11:58] So, after starting with 118 suitable first-kiss candidates. 所以 从118个适合初吻的候选人开始
[12:04] I’ve narrowed it down to these three options. 我把范围缩小到了这3个选项
[12:06] I’ve based my rankings on a proprietary algorithm 我的排名基于一个专有算法
[12:09] that factors criteria like reputation, 该算法涉及到名声
[12:11] reliability and quality of character. 可靠度及性格品质
[12:16] I like the one in the middle. 我喜欢中间那个
[12:17] Oh, me, too! 我也是
[12:18] He’s so cute, right? 他好帅哦 对吧
[12:21] How’s the first kiss search going? 初吻研究得怎么样了
[12:23] Mm, making progress. What about you? 有进展 你呢
[12:24] I’d say… pretty good. 要我说 挺不错的
[12:29] What is that? 那是什么
[12:30] It’s a 3-D-printed, polycarbonate half-face. 3D打印出来的聚碳酸酯材质的半张脸
[12:33] The future of first base. 一垒的未来
[12:36] It’s creepy. 很诡异啊
[12:39] It’s smart. Before I kiss someone, 明明很机智好吗 在我亲别人之前
[12:41] I need to be good at it, so I’m gonna use this to practice. 我需要擅长亲吻 所以我要用这个做练习
[12:43] Malcolm Gladwell says you have to do something 马尔科姆·格拉德威尔说你重复做某事一万小时
[12:45] for 10,000 hours to be an expert, 才能成为专家
[12:47] so watch out, ladies of 2029. 所以本浪子来咯 2029年的女士们
[12:53] When I run for office, 我参加竞选时
[12:54] you’re just gonna go away, right? 你会自己消失 不连累我的对吧
[12:58] Quip all you want, old mare. 随你怎么嘲讽 老姑娘
[12:59] While your kissing is still in beta, 你的初吻仍在测试阶段
[13:01] mine will be ready to launch. 而我的初吻已经准备好实施了
[13:04] Come on. I’ll show you my room. 来吧 我带你看看我的房间
[13:08] Lucky Brian. 布莱恩真幸运
[13:10] He’s gonna live at home forever. 他注孤生 会永远住在家里了
[13:15] Oh, Mike? 麦克呀
[13:19] Mike? 麦克
[13:22] Mike?! 麦克
[13:26] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 天呐 天呐
[13:27] I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. Are you okay? 我真抱歉 我真抱歉 你还好吗
[13:30] – What was that? – Irwin said… -你干嘛啊 -欧文说
[13:33] …surprise you. 要给你惊喜
[13:35] Is it… sexy? 刚才那样…性感吗
[13:38] Uh, no. 并不
[13:44] What-what are you wearing? 你穿的是什么
[13:51] I dressed up as that superhero you think is hot– 我扮成了你觉得性感的那个超级英雄
[13:53] the Marvelous Mrs Maisel. 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人
[13:58] No, no, no, that… It’s Captain Marvel. 不不不 是惊奇队长才对
[14:02] Mrs. Maisel could never defeat Thanos. 麦瑟尔夫人才打不过灭霸呢
[14:10] So I guess you did the math today, too? 所以你今天也想招了
[14:12] No, I went to the Halloween shop in February 没 我在二月去血拼了万圣节的东西
[14:15] because I’m feeling great about our sex life. 因为我对我们的性生活满意极了
[14:18] What happened? 出了什么问题
[14:20] We never used to have to try like this. 我们以前从来不用这样费劲尝试
[14:22] The moment would just hit us. 那瞬间感觉就来了
[14:24] It wouldn’t matter where we were or what we were doing. 不管我们在哪 当时在干什么
[14:26] Or what denomination the church was. 或者所在的教堂是哪个教派
[14:29] It was just spontaneous. 都是心血来潮就发生了
[14:30] And now we’re trying to plan spontaneous. 现在我们却要计划着心血来潮
[14:32] All those times other couples 当我们以前听其他情侣
[14:34] complained about their sex lives, we were like, “Sucks to be them.” 抱怨他们的性生活时 我们嘲笑他们真倒霉
[14:38] Now we’re the them it sucks to be. 现在我们也成了倒霉鬼了
[14:45] Well, guess Brian was right. 我想布莱恩说得对
[14:48] Your penis has become mostly decorative. 你的鸡鸡基本沦为装饰品了
[14:58] We are right on schedule, Leils. 一切正按计划进行 小蕾
[15:00] As soon as that guy and his mouth shows up, 等那家伙带着他的朱唇到了
[15:03] I’ll suggest we skip tutoring and take a walk. 我就提议取消家教 去散个步
[15:06] Then, after two-thirds of a mile, 然后在三分之二英里之后
[15:08] I’ll take out my hair tie and do one of these. 我就摘下皮筋 来一招这个
[15:12] A single strand of hair will fall in my face. 一缕秀发就会落在我的脸颊
[15:15] That’s when he’ll reach out with his hand, 这时他会伸出手来
[15:17] tuck the hair behind my ear 把发丝塞到我的耳后
[15:20] lean in and… 然后向我靠过来…
[15:21] Checkmate. 将军
[15:22] another rite of passage in the books. 又完成一个书本里说的成人仪式
[15:25] Like a fairytale. 像童话一样美好呢
[15:28] I’ve made sure everything is perfect. 我已经确保一切会完美进行
[15:30] How do you make sure a kiss is perfect? 你怎么确保亲吻是完美的
[15:32] Well, you, uh. 这个嘛…啥
[15:38] What if it’s bad? 如果很糟怎么办
[15:39] It won’t be. I excel at everything. 不会的 我做什么都很棒
[15:42] Except, I’ve never done this before, 只是我以前没吻过别人
[15:44] so I suppose there is a non-zero chance that I might be bad. 所以我想确实有非零的概率我会做不好
[15:48] But who cares? It’s not a big deal. 但谁在乎啊 没什么大不了的
[15:51] It’s just a really cute guy 不过是个很帅的男孩
[15:54] on his way to my house right now to kiss me. 现在正要来我家吻我
[15:57] And did you know he player guitar? 你知道他还弹吉他吗
[15:59] I mean, he only knows that one Ed Sheeran song. 虽说他只会弹一首黄老板的歌
[16:01] But maybe it’s because he’s too busy 但也许是因为他太忙了
[16:03] kissing other girls to learn another one. 忙着亲别的女孩 才没空学新歌
[16:04] And what if he kisses me and I’m the worst? 如果他亲了我 发现我是最糟的呢
[16:07] Or maybe it’ll be good. 又或者会很棒呢
[16:13] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[16:15] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[16:16] Baking bread. 烤面包
[16:17] Ye, I bake bread now. 没错 我开始烤面包了
[16:20] I was thinking, instead of stressing at night 我在想 与其在晚上备受压力
[16:22] about if we’re gonna do it, or why we are not doing it, 纠结到底要不要做 或者为什么没有做
[16:24] or can we get it done before they unmask the singer, 或者能不能在揭晓蒙面唱将身份前搞完
[16:28] I am going to channel that energy into bread. 我要把那股精神头注入面包
[16:31] I love that. I love it! 我喜欢你这态度 超赞
[16:32] No one is ever mad when bread shows up. 面包一端出来 就皆大欢喜
[16:36] I had the same thought, except I am going to try 我也有同样的想法 但我是打算尝遍
[16:39] every single type of soda. 所有种类的汽水
[16:41] Domestic, small batch, international. 国产的 限量款 进口的
[16:44] We are in the middle of a soda-sance 我们正处在汽水复兴时期
[16:46] – and almost missed it. – Yeah. -却差点错过了 -是啊
[16:49] Time to pop the top on a new chapter of life. 是时候展开生活新篇章了
[16:56] Croatian soda. 克罗地亚汽水
[16:58] This shouldn’t exist. 这玩意不该存在
[17:05] Hey, honey. Want to come in and help your mom bake bread 宝贝 想过来帮你妈
[17:07] for the rest of her life? 烤一辈子面包吗
[17:09] You know what? Sure. 好啊 有何不可
[17:12] Really? 真的吗
[17:14] Awesome. 太棒了
[17:15] Pull up some dough. 扯一块面团
[17:17] So… can I ask you something? 我能问你点事吗
[17:19] This is your first time doing this, right? 这是你第一次烤面包吧
[17:21] Oh, God, yeah. 天呐 当然
[17:23] And since this is your time, 既然是你的第一次
[17:25] it’s okay if it’s not perfect, right? 所以不够完美也没关系 对吧
[17:27] It would even be understandable if it were bad. 就算结果很糟糕 也是可以理解的
[17:30] Hmm. I used to think that. 我过去也这么以为
[17:33] But now I realize 但现在我意识到
[17:35] it’s important it’s good in the beginning, 一个好的开端其实很重要
[17:38] cause before you know it, it all fades away, 因为还没等你回过神来 一切就随风消逝了
[17:40] and all you have left is the memory of when it was good. 你剩下的只有当年的美好回忆
[17:44] So, if this bread doesn’t turn out great, 所以如果这面包没烤好
[17:46] I don’t know what the point of everything after it is. 我不知道之后的所有事还有什么意义
[17:53] – I need your mouth. – What? -我需要用你的嘴巴 -什么
[17:56] The half-face. 那半张脸
[17:57] I need to practice. 我需要练习
[17:59] I’m on the precipice of a major developmental milestone. 我现正站在一个重大发展里程碑的悬崖边上
[18:02] I’m not kissing the same thermoplastic half-face as my sister. 我才不要和我妹亲同一张热塑半脸
[18:06] That’s weird. 那样超怪的
[18:09] Okay, you’re weird, and that thing can do better. 你才怪 你还配不上那半张脸呢
[18:15] Now where’s the face? In your room? 脸在哪儿 你房间里吗
[18:18] – Yes. – Give it to me! -是的 -快给我
[18:19] No, I love her. I mean, I mean, she’s expensive! 不行 我爱她 我意思是她很贵的
[18:22] Hey, guys, what is going on? 你们在吵什么
[18:24] Some of us are trying 我们正要
[18:25] to drink the root beers of Russia down here. 在地下室喝俄罗斯产的沙士
[18:27] She’s trying to kidnap my mouth! 她想绑架我的小嘴
[18:29] – Give it! – No! -给我 -不行
[18:32] Why do I ever leave the basement? 我干嘛犯贱离开地下室呢
[18:36] Keep back, or I’ll shoot! 别过来 不然我喷你了
[18:38] Okay. Okay. 好了 好了
[18:39] What is happening here? 现在是什么情况
[18:40] I don’t know, but if they screw with my egg bread, 我不知道 但要是他们弄坏我的蛋面包
[18:42] I will burn this house down. 我就一把火把这房子烧光
[18:45] Brian’s been making out with a weird plastic mouth. 布莱恩一直在跟诡异的塑料嘴亲热
[18:47] She has more class in her half-face 她这半张脸
[18:49] than you have in your whole body. 都比你整个人有气质
[18:51] Give it to me! 快给我
[18:54] – Oh! Turn it off! No, no, no, no! – It won’t turn off! -快关掉 不不不 -关不掉
[18:56] Oh, okay. Hold on. 好 等我一下
[18:57] Got it, got it, got it, got it. 搞定了 搞定了
[18:59] – You got it? – Got it. -搞定了吗 -搞定了
[19:05] I think the sink might be broken? 水池好像坏了
[19:23] – I hate soda. – I am done with bread. -我讨厌汽水 -我受够面包了
[19:30] Well, hello there, Mr. Harvard. 你好呀 哈佛先生
[19:32] Oh, actually, it’s Dr. Harvard. 其实 我是哈佛博士
[19:35] Dr. Harvard J. Yale. 哈佛·J·耶鲁博士
[19:37] Why are you two happy? 你们为什么那么开心
[19:40] Because… 因为
[19:41] the sink is working again. 水池修好了
[19:46] Yeah, and we just accepted 对 我们接受了
[19:48] that sometimes the sink’s gonna work a lot, 水池有时水漫金山
[19:51] sometimes not at all. 有时物燥天干
[19:52] You know, the problem wasn’t even the broken sink. 其实问题根本不在于坏掉的水池
[19:54] – It was all of the analyzing and overthinking. – Yeah. -而是我们过度分析 想太多了 -是啊
[19:57] By the way, if there was anyone 对了 要是我这辈子
[20:00] I could share a sinkless forever with, 要和一个人共度无”水池”人生
[20:03] it’s you. 那就是你
[20:07] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[20:09] They just storked. 他们”送子鹳”了
[20:16] So, you guys want to tell us what that was all about? 你们想说说 那都是怎么回事吗
[20:20] Uh, we panicked. Your talk freaked us out 我们慌了 你们谈论性吓着我们了
[20:22] and made us think we should be closer than we are to doing it. 让我们觉得自己进度落后
[20:25] I couldn’t even kiss the half-face. 我连都那半脸亲不到
[20:27] I’ve been wooing it for two days. 我都热烈追求她两天了
[20:29] I guess we did throw a lot of stuff at you. 我们好像的确丢太多信息给你们消化了
[20:33] We thought you were ready, but the most important thing to know 我们以为你们准备好了 但最重要的是
[20:35] is that it’s okay to not be ready. 你们没准备好也没关系
[20:37] And when you are, you’ll know. 等你们准备好那天 自然会知道
[20:39] Oh, that’s my kiss. 是我的初吻对象
[20:41] – I don’t think I’m… – I’ll take care of it. -我还是不要… -我去打发他
[20:46] Sorry. Nicole’s not coming. 抱歉 妮可没空
[20:49] But there’s someone else you should meet. 但有一个人 你该认识一下
[20:52] Treat her right. I just want her to be happy. 好好待她 我希望她快乐
[20:55] That’s why I printed her with a smile. 所以我才打印了笑容在她脸上
[21:03] Hey, buddy. 哥们
[21:06] – We’re returning that 3-D printer. – Okay. -我们要退掉那台3D打印机 -好的
[21:10] Can we have a movie night? 我们今晚看电影行吗
[21:12] – Yeah. – Absolutely we can! -行啊 -当然可以啦
[21:14] – Great idea. What’s up. – Yes. Oop. Yup. -好主意 -赞啦
[21:17] What should we watch? 我们看什么好呢
[21:17] Oh, Marc DVR’d a documentary 马科录了一部纪录片
[21:19] that explores the multitude of possible gradations 是探索一种单色
[21:21] presentin an achromatic color. 能出现多少层次的
[21:24] – Sounds thrilling. – Yeah. -听起来很刺激 -是啊
[21:25] It’s called Fifty Shades of Grey. 叫《五十度灰》
[21:27] – No. No, no. No. – No! -不 不准看 -不行
天生不配

文章导航

Previous Post: 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

天生不配(Outmatched)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号