Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] What’s that sad bounce house for? 这个可悲的蹦蹦床是用来干什么的
[00:18] That is an air mattress. 那是充气床垫
[00:19] And I think we all know what it’s for. 我想我们都知道爸为什么要拿出来
[00:21] Marital strife. 因为跟妈妈吵架了
[00:24] Not this time. 傻了吧 这次不是哦
[00:27] Nope. 没错
[00:28] Actually, the air mattress is for Nicole. 实际上 这充气床是给妮可睡的
[00:30] You’re sleeping in Marc and Leila’s room for a few days 你得在马科和蕾拉的房间里打地铺睡上几天
[00:32] because… 因为
[00:34] Grandma and Grandpa are coming. Yay! 爷爷奶奶要来啦 耶
[00:40] Seriously? It’s like being visited by two time travelers 认真的吗 那简直像有两个时空旅行者来家里造访
[00:43] here to tell us which stores used to be other stores. 告诉我们某些商店曾经是哪些商店
[00:47] All right, okay, listen. 好吧 听着
[00:49] I-I know having them here isn’t always easy… 我知道他们来了可能会让我们的日子有些难熬
[00:51] But you have to understand they come from a generation 但你们必须理解 他们生活的那个时代
[00:54] where food and criticism are how you show love. 食物和批评是表现爱的方式
[00:58] Let’s be honest. 说实话吧
[01:00] Thanks to technology, 多亏了科技的发展
[01:01] the oral tradition that once made Grandma and Grandpa relevant 曾让爷爷奶奶有着巨大作用的口述传统
[01:04] has been rendered obsolete. 已经被作废了
[01:06] They’re the AOL of people. 他们就是人类版的在线广播 淘汰了
[01:10] They do make weird sounds when starting up. 他们”启动”的时候的确会发出怪声
[01:15] And they love telling us when we have mail. 且我们收到邮件时 他们会兴奋地跑来告诉我们
[01:17] But that’s helpful. 但那很有帮助啊
[01:19] Yes. I think there’s still a lot Grandma and Grandpa can teach us. 是啊 我觉得爷爷奶奶还有很多东西可以教我们
[01:25] Thanks, buddy. 谢谢你 小家伙
[01:26] They will likely be our introduction to death. 他们很可能是带我们了解死亡的导师
[01:31] You guys don’t enjoy it when they’re here, either. 他们来了 你们也不开心啊
[01:33] Last time they came, Mom broke out a puzzle 他们上次来的时候 妈妈拼好了一个拼图
[01:35] and you left to go watch the sunset. 你离开家门去看日落了
[01:37] It was 8:00 A.M. 那可是早上8点
[01:41] When are they coming? 他们什么时候来
[01:42] Well… 这个嘛…
[01:48] Bang. You’re all dead. 砰 你们都死了
[01:52] House full of geniuses, 一家子的天才
[01:53] nobody thinks to lock the front door? 却没人想到要把大门锁上吗
[01:56] Also, you’ve got mail. 还有 你们收到邮件了
[01:59] 伊森泽生 Funky 翻译
[02:00] 驴驴 克里斯 翻译
[02:01] Santolalla Eunice 翻译
[02:04] 雷鸣 后期
[02:05] Eunice 总监
[02:09] Sylvia! Jay. 希尔维亚 杰
[02:14] There he is. 儿子在这呢
[02:14] How was the flight from Boca? 从博卡飞来这一路怎么样
[02:16] Confusing. 令人困惑
[02:17] I sat next to something called an emotional support duck. 我旁边坐着的竟然是一只「情绪支持鸭」
[02:22] I’m telling you, the world has gone nuts. 我跟你说 世界简直是疯了
[02:24] Your kids’ futures are in the hands of people 你这几个孩子的未来掌控在那些
[02:27] who fly around with ducks in little red vests. 带着穿红背心的鸭子到处飞的人手里
[02:30] Yeah. In my day, 是啊 我们那个时候
[02:31] ducks used to wear a jacket and tie when they flew on a plane. 鸭子乘飞机 都是穿夹克衫打领带的
[02:35] That’s pretty good. 这笑话很好笑啊
[02:36] Kay tell you to say that? 是凯教你说的吗
[02:38] Look at these angels. 看看这些小天使
[02:40] Ooh, I just want to dunk you in sangria 我真想把你们丢进桑格利亚酒里
[02:42] and drink you up. 然后喝掉
[02:44] Here’s my boy Marcadine. Huh? 这是我的小宝贝马科丁 对吧
[02:46] And Brian. Put her there, baby. Put her there. 以及布莱恩 来握个手 宝贝 握个手
[02:51] What is that, like, a bag of coleslaw? 你的手是软弱无力的细麻杆吗
[02:53] Come on. Don’t they teach you 拜托 那个高级私立学校
[02:54] how to shake hands at that fancy private school of yours? 难道没有教你们该怎么握手吗
[02:57] That’s next semester. 那是下个学期要学的
[02:58] Right now we’re focusing on eye contact 目前我们主要教怎么进行眼神接触
[03:00] and comfort around groups of two or more. 以及在两个或以上人群周围怎么保持自在
[03:04] You’re wasting your money on that private school. 你们把孩子送去私立学校简直是浪费钱
[03:06] And by the way, I just taught him how to shake hands. 顺便说下 我刚教他怎么握手了
[03:09] That’ll be 30 grand, please. 麻烦给我三万块 谢了
[03:12] Hush up, Jay. 闭嘴吧 杰
[03:13] You know, I brag to my friends all the time 我经常向我的朋友们吹嘘
[03:16] about how brilliant you three are. 你们三个有多聪明
[03:18] Let me see you do something smart for Grandma. 来给奶奶表演个天才小绝招吧
[03:21] What number am I thinking of right now? 我现在大脑中在想的数字是几
[03:28] 7 Seven.
[03:29] Oh, my God! My brilliant grandchildren! 天呐 我的天才乖孙儿们
[03:34] It was three. I felt bad. 其实是3 我良心难安
[03:36] There’s my little featherweight, huh? 这不是我的小甜心嘛
[03:38] Come over here. 过来
[03:39] Let me see you put that left hook right on Grandpa’s chin. 来个左勾拳打在爷爷的下巴上
[03:41] Go ahead. 来吧
[03:44] Yeah, we’re-we’re trying to cut back on the violence. 那个 我们在努力减少她的暴力行为
[03:47] Apparently, during recess, 显然 在休息时间当中
[03:48] she organized a fight club. 她组织了一个搏击俱乐部
[03:50] Nicole, look at you. 妮可 瞧瞧你
[03:52] So gorgeous. 多俊俏
[03:53] You don’t need a brain when you’re this pretty. 这么漂亮的姑娘头脑不聪明也无妨
[03:57] I’m a three-time regional debate champion, 我拿过三次地区辩论冠军
[03:59] and I don’t know how to respond to that. 却不知道这话该怎么接
[04:02] What I do is say nothing. 我的做法是一言不发
[04:04] Then get too drunk at Thanksgiving and say everything. 然后感恩节喝烂醉 把一肚子话都吐出来
[04:07] Anyway, Dad, uh, 对了 爸
[04:09] I know how much you miss Wawa, 我知道你可想念瓦瓦便利店了
[04:11] so I picked up a bunch of subs for dinner. 所以我买了不少潜艇三明治 晚餐吃
[04:13] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[04:15] You can’t have lunch meat for dinner. 晚餐吃什么午餐肉
[04:17] What is this, an AA meeting? 你当家里是戒酒互助会吗
[04:19] Oh, what, are you kidding? No way. 你在开玩笑吗 没门
[04:21] We’re having steaks. 我们得吃真正的牛排
[04:23] Oh, look at that. I got– 你们瞧 我去了…
[04:25] I got the best butcher in Florida. Huh? 我去了佛罗里达最好的肉店
[04:27] Your mother thought I was crazy packing frozen steaks 你妈还觉得我往随身行李里塞冻牛排
[04:30] in my carry-on. 简直是疯了
[04:32] Who’s crazy now, lady? 到底谁疯了 这位女士
[04:35] I love it when my family is all together. 我喜欢我的家人团聚
[04:38] I agree. It’s a nice moment. I’ll miss this. 我同意 这样很温馨 我会怀念的
[04:41] Oh, Markie, we’re gonna be here the whole week. 科科 我们要在这待一整个星期呢
[04:44] I meant when you’re dead. 我是指等你去世后再怀念
[04:48] Who wants to do a puzzle? 谁想来拼拼图啊
[04:58] Oh, you finally got around to all that nailing scraps 你找借口说有一直想钉的木板碎料
[05:00] of wood you’ve been meaning to do. 可总算是脱身了
[05:03] I needed a break from my dad. 我得逃离我爸一会
[05:05] You know, I drove a half hour to get those subs, 我开了半小时车才买到那些三明治
[05:07] and he just pulls out some luggage meat 他却从行李里拿出一堆肉
[05:09] and expects me to fire up the grill? 还让我把烤架生上火
[05:11] I mean, he was barely through the door and already 他才进门没多久 就开始指责我本人
[05:13] criticizing me, my parenting, my subs. 我的教育方式还有我的三明治
[05:18] I feel bad for the duck 我同情在飞机上
[05:18] who had to sit next to him on the plane. 坐他旁边的那只鸭子
[05:21] I hope that duck has its own duck. 但愿那只鸭也有自己的情绪支持鸭
[05:24] It’s like nothing I do is right. 我好像做什么都不对
[05:26] And it’s been like that my whole life. 而且我活到现在一直如此
[05:27] You know, in high schohool, I wanted to play soccer. 上高中的时候 我想踢足球
[05:30] He made me play football because… 他却让我打橄榄球 因为…
[05:32] Soccer? 足球
[05:34] Soccer’s for commies and failed placekickers. 踢足球的不是共党就是连定位球都踢不好的人
[05:38] Yeah. Well, in your dad’s defense, 好吧 替你爸说句话
[05:40] being married to your mom for 40 years 他和你妈结婚40年了
[05:42] probably broke his brain. 脑子可能早就气坏了
[05:44] Do not make me choose between you and my mom 别让我在你和我妈之间为难
[05:46] because… you’ll win, but you might not cover the spread. 因为 肯定是你赢 但你未必能收拾好残局
[05:51] Any time she gets me alone, 但凡她有机会跟我独处
[05:52] all she does is grill me about you. 她准会拿你的事来问东问西
[05:54] How’s he sleeping? 他睡眠怎么样
[05:56] Does he wear a jacket? Is he having foot pain? 他穿不穿外套 他脚痛不痛
[06:00] Good. When it’s cold. 睡眠很好 天冷时会穿
[06:01] And not since she sent me the insoles. 她寄来鞋垫后脚就不痛了
[06:03] I don’t want to talk about your stupid feet. 我才不想跟她聊你的破脚呢
[06:06] But no matter what I say, she somehow always 可是无论我说什么 她总有办法
[06:09] brings it back to you. 把话题扯回你身上
[06:10] One time I mentioned tampons, 有次我跟她提起卫生棉条
[06:12] and she got it back to you in 11 words. 她仅用11个字 就又扯回你身上了
[06:15] How’d she do that? 她怎么做到的
[06:18] Never mind. I got it. 不用你说 我知道了
[06:22] We should get back up there. 我们该回楼上去了
[06:24] The kids are alone with your parents, 孩子们在和你爸妈独处呢
[06:25] probably racking up thousands of dollars 我们以后可能要多花几千块钱
[06:27] in future therapy. 给他们看心理医生了
[06:29] Oh, hey, let’s look on the bright side. 我们往好的方面想想
[06:31] I mean, I never even knew my grandparents. 我根本都不认识我爷爷奶奶
[06:33] I mean, we should feel lucky that we still have… 既然还有机会 我们应该…
[06:36] What the hell is a kale chip? 羽衣甘蓝脆片是什么玩意
[06:43] Two nails left. One for you, one for me. 还剩两颗钉 你钉一颗 我钉一颗
[06:53] Kay, there you are. 凯 你来了
[06:56] Sit your tush. 乖乖坐好
[06:58] We need to talk, just us girls. 我们得聊聊 就我们婆媳俩
[07:00] So… how’s my boy? 我家儿子还好吗
[07:04] Wearing plenty of jackets, Syl. 穿了好几件外套呢 希尔
[07:06] Oh, good. And… 挺好 那…
[07:08] Feet are much better since the insoles. 自从鞋垫寄来 脚没再痛过
[07:10] Arches like a ballerina, that one. 那家伙脚背像芭蕾舞女演员一样娇贵呢
[07:12] – And is he… – Hey. -他有没有… -嘿
[07:13] That is a lovely jacket. 你这件外套真好看
[07:15] Where did you get that from? 你从哪买的
[07:17] Oh, I got it at an after-Christmas sale. 我在圣诞节后促销买的
[07:20] Those are always a gamble. 买那些特价衣服就像赌博一样
[07:21] Of course, you know about that from your job at the casino. 你肯定明白 你就在赌场工作
[07:25] Which reminds me, how is work for Mike? 说到工作 麦克的工作怎么样
[07:29] Mom, Grandpa sent me in to bring him a beer 妈 爷爷让我给他拿一瓶啤酒
[07:31] because he says it tastes better when a woman brings it to him. 因为他说女人拿给他的啤酒更好喝
[07:36] I taught him that. 那句话是我教他的
[07:37] It’s important to keep them helpless. 一定要让男人一直依赖你
[07:41] You know, why don’t I bring it to him, 这样吧 我给他拿啤酒
[07:43] and, Nicole, you can stay here 妮可 你可以在这
[07:45] and fill in Grandma on what Dad’s been doing. 跟奶奶聊聊爸爸最近在做什么
[07:47] But I want to see Grandpa’s face when we finish the puzzle 但我想看爷爷把拼图拼完
[07:49] and he sees that the Earth is round. 发现地球是圆的时 脸上是什么表情
[07:54] I heard daughters who take one for the team 我听说愿意牺牲自我 成全全家的女儿
[07:57] sometimes get their bedrooms back. 会重新得到卧室
[08:00] I see your bribe and raise you that blazer I wanted. 除了你的贿赂 还要再加那件我想要的西服外套
[08:03] Done. You’re slipping. 成交 你失策了
[08:04] You could have had me for the full pantsuit. 你本来可以要到整套套装的
[08:07] You could have had me for just the bedroom. 你本来只用还我卧室的
[08:11] Damn it. 该死的
[08:12] Kay! 凯
[08:13] You forgot Jay’s beer. 你忘给杰拿啤酒了
[08:15] Yeah, I’m not doing that. 是的 我没打算拿
[08:21] Hey, buddy, why don’t you come help us with the puzzle? 小家伙 你要来帮我们拼拼图[谜团]吗
[08:25] No puzzle is quite so fascinating as the final puzzle. 没有任何拼图比那个终极谜团更吸引人
[08:29] Death. 死亡
[08:37] That’s a real spooky kid you got there, son. 你这个孩子可真吓人啊 儿子
[08:40] Geez. So, Bri, 天呐 小布
[08:42] tell me, how’s it going with the girls? 跟我说说 跟女孩子相处得怎么样
[08:43] You driving ’em wild? 她们有为你痴狂吗
[08:45] I’m not sure, ’cause I’ve never spoken to them. 我不知道 因为我从没跟她们说过话
[08:49] Well, that’s all gonna change now that you’re driving. 你现在会开车了 情况就不一样了
[08:52] Oh, I’m not driving. 我不会开车
[08:54] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[08:55] We don’t need to get into that. Oh, hey, Dad, 我们不要谈那个话题了 对了爸爸
[08:57] was that CVS that looks like a movie theater always a CVS? 那家看着像影院的药店一直都是药店吗
[09:02] Oh, no, no. First it was a Gimbels… 不 一开始是金斯兄弟百货商场…
[09:04] Don’t bait me with store talk. 别引诱我谈商店话题
[09:08] I want to ar about this thing. 我要听这件事
[09:09] I’m not driving until I’m 25. 我在25岁之前都不会开车的
[09:11] That’s when the limbic system is developed enough 那时大脑边缘系统才会完全发育好
[09:13] to fully process risk. 可以全面处理危险情况
[09:16] You know, with all the science in that sentence, 你刚才说的话虽然有那么多科学术语
[09:18] it’s still the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. 但仍然是我听过最蠢的话
[09:21] Well, if getting around is the concern, 如果你是担心我出行的问题
[09:23] I have that taken care of. 我有解决办法
[09:24] Oh, no, no, no, hold on. 不不不 等一下
[09:25] We don’t need to show Grandpa that. 不用给爷爷看那个的
[09:26] Show Grandpa what? 给我看什么
[09:28] This is the future of transportation. 这就是未来的交通工具
[09:32] That is the future of dying a virgin. 他骑着这玩意 到死那天都还是处男
[09:35] I know what you’re thinking, and the answer is yes. 我知道你们在想什么 没错
[09:38] This is a wearable airbag. 这的确是可穿的安全气囊
[09:44] You’re okay with this? 他这样你没意见吗
[09:46] “Okay” is a strong word. “没意见”这个词太重了
[09:48] Son, a man has to drive. 儿子 男人必须会开车
[09:51] You can’t take a girl to the drive-in in an Uber. 总不能带女孩坐优步去汽车影院啊
[09:54] I mean, how’s that supposed to work? 那还怎么约会
[09:55] “Honey, I’m gonna go get some popcorn. “亲爱的 我要去买点爆米花
[09:57] Anything for you, Viktor?” 你要吃什么吗 司机维克多”
[10:00] He doesn’t want to learn how to drive. Okay? 他不想学开车 好吗
[10:02] And I’m not gonna force my kids 我不会强迫我的孩子
[10:03] to do something they don’t want to do. 做他们不想做的事
[10:04] Okay, fine. If you can’t handle it, 好吧 如果你做不到
[10:06] I’ll take care of it. 那我来出马
[10:07] – Whoa, h-hold on, hold on. – What? -等一下 等一下 -怎么了
[10:08] No, you’re-you’re not teaching my kid how to drive. 不 你不能教我的孩子开车
[10:11] If anyone is teaching him, it’s gonna be me. 如果要教 也该由我来教
[10:13] Sure you are. 你当然”有资格”教啦
[10:13] That’s almost as funny as Kay’s duck joke. 这个笑话几乎有凯的鸭子笑话那么好笑
[10:16] No. No, no, no, I’m doing it. Okay? 不不 我来教 知道吗
[10:19] Hey, Bri, you hear that, buddy? 小布 你听到了吗 孩子
[10:21] – Your dad’s teaching you to drive. – What? -你爸要教你怎么开车 -什么
[10:28] Boy, you’re off to a bang-up start, huh? 孩子 你这算是开[撞]门红啊
[10:32] You got a, uh, pocket knife to pop your son? 你有没有折叠刀 把你儿子救出来
[10:35] Of course you don’t. 你肯定没有
[10:41] Hey. How’d you get rid of Grandma? 你怎么摆脱奶奶的
[10:43] Did you tell her Michael Bublé’s signing CDs at the Barnes & Noble? 你是告诉她巴诺书店有麦可·布雷的签名唱片吗
[10:48] No. She’s making us a nail appointment. 不是 她给我们预约了美甲
[10:51] Oh, sweetie, no. 亲爱的 不
[10:52] You will be strapped to a spa chair 你会困在水疗椅上
[10:54] while Grandma grills you about Dad. 不得不听奶奶拷问你你爸的事
[10:56] That is not a nail appointment, that’s a hostage situation. 那不是做美甲 那是挟持人质
[11:00] Actually, she’s barely mentioned Dad. 事实上 她都没怎么提过老爸
[11:02] Really? 真的
[11:04] So what have you been talking about this whole time? 那你们这段时间都在谈什么
[11:06] A lot of things. Her life, my life. 许多事情 她的生活 我的生活
[11:09] We called her friend Margee. She’s a real hoot. 我们给她朋友玛姬打了电话 她可逗了
[11:12] That’s a phrase I picked up from Margee. 这个词我还是跟玛姬学的
[11:16] Good news. 好消息
[11:17] My nail lady Carmela’s out on parole, and she can fit us in. 我的美甲师卡米拉获得保释了 她能给我们排时间
[11:21] Then you can finish your story about Kevin Slattery. 你可以讲完凯文·斯莱特里的故事了
[11:26] Who’s Kevin Slattery? 凯文·斯莱特里是谁
[11:28] Oh, nobody. Grandma. 谁也不是 奶奶
[11:31] Oh, right. 对哦
[11:35] We should go anyway. 我们该走了
[11:36] When we’re done at Carmela’s, I booked us a spray tan. 我们在卡米拉那做完指甲 我还约了做美黑
[11:39] I know a guy who does it cheap 我认识个人挺便宜的
[11:40] in the parking lot of a funeral home. 他就在殡仪馆的停车场做
[11:47] So you’re mad that your daughter 你因为你女儿跟她奶奶
[11:49] is spending quality time with her grandmother? 一起玩得很开心而不爽吗
[11:51] No, I’m mad they’re doing it without me. 不 我是气她们不带上我
[11:54] I mean, do I not look like someone who wants 我看着不像
[11:56] to get a spray tan in a parking lot? 想在停车场做美黑的人吗
[11:58] I am Jersey trash. That’s all I want. 我可是泽西垃圾 我就好这口
[12:01] Your favorite food is wine coolers. 你最爱的食物是冰镇果酒
[12:02] No one’s questioning how trashy you are. 我想没人质疑你的垃圾程度
[12:05] It’s not just that. They were actually bonding. 不光是那个 她们真的很处得来
[12:09] Neither of them have ever talked to me like that. 她俩都没跟我这么说过话
[12:11] Oh, honey, I’m sorry. 宝贝 我很遗憾
[12:15] I know how badly you want to connect with– 我知道你很想跟她们有共鸣…
[12:17] Yeah! Suck it, blue guy! Whoo! 爽 吃屎吧蓝衣男
[12:20] That is why we keep the video games in the basement. 提醒了我为什么当初把电子游戏放地下室
[12:23] Why is this out? 为什么拿出来
[12:24] Oh, it’s a low-stress way to teach Brian how to drive. 这能让布莱恩用低压力的方式学习开车
[12:27] But Brian doesn’t want to drive. 但布莱恩不想开车
[12:28] And we agreed that’s fine since he wanted us 我们已经接受这一点了 因为他想让我们
[12:30] to put a seat belt on the recliner. 给躺椅装上安全带
[12:32] Look, honey, a man needs to drive. 听着 男人需要会开车
[12:37] Why? 为什么
[12:38] Because… W-What are you gonna do? 因为… 不然怎么办
[12:41] You gonna go to the drive-in with Viktor? 你难道要跟优步司机维克多去汽车影院吗
[12:48] Oh. This was your dad’s idea. 这是你爸的主意
[12:49] Fine, but it was my idea to listen to him. 我承认 但听他的是我自己拿的主意
[12:51] And I am gonna take the lead on this, all right? 学车这件事要听我的 好吗
[12:54] If I left it up to my dad, he’d– I don’t know– 如果让我爸决定 他会…
[12:56] he’d whistle, smack Brian’s butt and say, “Car. Now.” 他会吹着口哨 打布莱恩屁股 说”上车”
[13:01] Hey, Leils, have you seen Brian? 小蕾 你看见布莱恩了吗
[13:03] Uh, I just saw Grandpa go… 我刚看到爷爷这样
[13:06] “Car. Now.” “上车”
[13:09] Damn it. Here, take over. 该死 来 你来开
[13:13] Hey, Mom, can you get me a juice box? 妈 能给我一盒果汁吗
[13:15] It tastes better when a woman brings it to you. 女人递的果汁更好喝
[13:21] – All right, okay. This is it. – You know, Grandpa, -好了 就这样 -爷爷
[13:23] if you really wanted to try my transporter, 如果你真想试驾我的未来车
[13:26] you could have just done it in the driveway. 你在车道上试就行
[13:27] Oh, no, I-I wanted to take it someplace 不 我想找个地方
[13:29] where I could, uh, really open her up. 能真正让它有发挥的空间
[13:31] You know what I mean? 懂我的意思吗
[13:32] Hey, hey, but, uh, while we’re here, 但既然我们都在车里
[13:34] this is a great place to practice your driving. 这是个让你练习开车的好机会
[13:37] It’s just a quick hop over here to the driver’s seat. 你迅速小跳一步就到驾驶座了
[13:40] Well, if there’s one thing you should know about me, 关于我这个人 你最需要了解的一点就是
[13:41] it’s that I can’t hop. 那就是我不会跳
[13:43] And certainly not quickly. 更别说迅速跳
[13:45] Okay. Well, you know, I’m just, just throwing it out there. 好吧 我就是个提议
[13:47] You know what I mean? 懂我意思吧
[13:51] – H– G-Grandpa? – I– It’s my chest. -爷爷 -我胸口疼
[13:53] I think I’m having a heart attack. 我想我心脏病发作了
[13:55] Uh, M-Marc was right. He said you could go at any minute. 马科说得对 他说你随时有可能驾鹤西去
[13:58] He said what? B-But that doesn’t matter. 他说啥 那不重要
[14:00] You’re gonna have to drive me to the hospital. 你得开车送我去医院
[14:01] Wait, wait. 等等
[14:03] No, no, this isn’t a heart attack. 你不是心脏病发作
[14:05] It’s a pulmonary embolism. 这是肺栓塞
[14:07] Forget the hospital. You’ll be dead before we get there. 别去医院了 还没到你就死了
[14:09] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[14:10] I’m gonna pierce your thoracic cavity to relieve the pressure. 我要刺穿你的胸腔 来释放压力
[14:13] No, no, no. Don’t worry, I’ve done this to a hamster. 别担心 我对仓鼠这样做过
[14:15] – Wait a minute, you maniac! – Hey, what is going on? -等一下 你这个疯子 -怎么回事
[14:19] Your son is a nut. 你儿子疯了
[14:21] Grandpa’s having a pulmonary embolism. 爷爷有急性肺栓塞的症状
[14:23] I’m not having anything. 我什么病都没有
[14:25] I was faking it so that you’d drive. 我是装的 为了让你开车
[14:27] What? How could you do that? 什么 你怎么能这样
[14:29] Me? You were just about 我 你刚刚还要
[14:30] to perform surgery on me with a pen. 用笔在我身上做手术
[14:32] Doesn’t anybody in this family own a pocket knife? 这家里就没人有折叠刀吗
[14:36] I can’t believe you. 我简直不敢相信
[14:37] I told you if Brian was going to drive, 我跟你说了要是布莱恩学开车
[14:39] I would be the one to teach him. 肯定是我去教他
[14:41] With a video game, huh? That’s not driving. 用电子游戏吗 那不是开车
[14:44] You know, Springsteen’s not singing about 斯普林斯汀唱的可不是
[14:45] escaping Jersey in a Mario kart. 玩马里奥赛车来逃离泽西
[14:48] He’s my son, okay? So however I wanted to teach him 他是我儿子 好吗 不管我想怎么教他
[14:52] should be up to me. 都由我决定
[14:53] But you’ve never let anything be up to me. 但你从没让我决定过任何事
[14:54] You’ve never cared about what I want. 你根本不在乎我想要什么
[14:57] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[14:58] I-I’m talking about soccer. 我在说足球
[15:01] I could have been great. See? 我本可以踢得很好的 看我身手
[15:06] You robbed the world of that. 你夺走了我在足球界的可能
[15:09] Son, I was just trying to stop you 儿子 我只是在阻止你
[15:10] from making what I thought were bad decisions. 做那些我认为是错误的决定
[15:13] They were my bad decisions to make. 但就算是错误决定也该由我来做
[15:15] And I’m not gonna steamroll my kids 而且我不会像威逼我一样
[15:17] the same way you steamrolled me. 威逼我的孩子们
[15:18] Come on, Bri. You don’t have to… 来吧 小布 你不用…
[15:21] – He’s gone. – So is his scooter. -他不见了 -他的滑板车也不见了
[15:24] Hey, I’m impressed those coleslaw hands 厉害了 他那双细麻杆手臂
[15:26] could lift it out of the van. 居然能把滑板车搬下车
[15:33] Are you sure about these? 你确定这没问题吗
[15:35] I have scratches all over my body. 我全身都是划痕
[15:38] Your skin just needs to build a good callus. 你皮肤上长茧就好了
[15:42] Hey, Syl. Look what I got. 希尔 你看我拿了什么
[15:45] They’re vouchers for free massages at the casino spa. 这是我们赌场水疗中心的免费按摩代金券
[15:50] We give them to high rollers and hotel guests 我们把这些给豪赌客
[15:52] who find cameras in their bathroom. 和在洗手间发现摄像头的客人
[15:55] I thought you, me and Nicole could all go together. 我觉得我们俩和妮可可以一起去
[15:57] Oh, Kay, that’s so nice. 凯 你真贴心
[16:01] But you know who you should save these for? Mike. 但你知道应该留着给谁吗 给麦克
[16:04] He looks so tense. Is he working too hard? 他看起来很紧绷 他工作太辛苦了吗
[16:06] Oh, my God, I don’t care. Mike isn’t interesting. 天啊 我不在乎 麦克很没劲
[16:09] I mean, he is. 我是说他有趣
[16:11] He completes me, best friend, the one, but… 他使我完整 是我最好的朋友 真命天子 但是
[16:16] why is every conversation just you interrogating me about him? 为什么每次聊天你都在问我他的事
[16:21] I don’t do that. Does Mike think I do that? 我没有 麦克也觉得我这样了吗
[16:26] – What? – You’ve been doing it for 20 years! -怎么了 -你20年来都是这样的
[16:29] I’m sorry, it’s just, Mike tells me nothing. 抱歉 只是 麦克什么都不跟我说
[16:32] I’d have no idea what was going on in my son’s life 我对我儿子的生活一无所知
[16:35] if you didn’t tell me. 只有你能告诉我
[16:36] Well, I get what that’s like. 我知道那是什么感觉
[16:39] I mean, I can’t get Nicole to tell me anything, either. 妮可也什么都不跟我说
[16:42] It’s hard being a mom. 做母亲很难
[16:43] You go from knowing everything about your babies, 你本来对孩子们了如指掌
[16:46] and then they grow up and you’re just desperate 随着他们逐渐长大 你变得对任何零碎信息
[16:49] for any scrap you can get. 都感恩戴德
[16:51] This morning, I called your friend Margee 今天早上 我打给你朋友玛姬
[16:54] to find out who Kevin Slattery is. 就为了搞清楚凯文·斯莱特里是谁
[16:58] She really is a hoot. 她确实挺逗的
[17:01] That’s nothing. 那不算什么
[17:03] Most of my medical procedures are unnecessary. 我大部分的手术都是不必要的
[17:07] I just do it so Mike has to call and ask how I’m doing. 我那么做只是为了让麦克打给我问我近况
[17:10] Even the hip? 髋关节手术也是吗
[17:11] It was a 20-minute call. Totally worth it. 那换来了20分钟的电话 完全值得
[17:15] See? This is the type of stuff 你看 这类事情
[17:18] we could have been talking about this whole time. 就是我们一直以来该聊的内容
[17:21] And, look, I’m happy to talk about Mike, but sometimes… 而且我很愿意谈谈麦克 只是有时候
[17:25] You just want to talk about Nicole? 你就想谈谈妮可吗
[17:27] Oh, God, yes. Can we start now? 天啊 是的 我们现在开始吧
[17:30] Well, if we’re gonna get into it, 如果我们要详谈
[17:32] we’re gonna need the Jersey Juice. 就得来点”泽西神仙果汁”
[17:41] Is that red wine or white? 这是红酒还是白葡萄酒
[17:43] And a little vodka. 还有点伏特加
[17:46] He’s got to be close. I mean, how far could he have gotten? 他肯定在附近 他能跑多远
[17:48] If that thing runs on shame, he could be in Connecticut by now. 要是那东西以羞耻发力 他现在都该到康涅狄格了
[17:53] How’d you find us, anyway? 说起来 你是怎么找到我们的
[17:55] That’s where you taught me to drive. 当年你就是在那里教我开车的
[17:59] I’m surprised you remembered that. 你竟然还记得
[18:01] Hey, look, 听着
[18:02] I-I shouldn’t have taken Brian like that. 我不该那样带走布莱恩的
[18:05] – I-I was out of line. – Eh, it’s fine. -是我越界了 -没关系
[18:07] No, no. It’s not fine. 不 有关系
[18:08] They’re your kids, and you do a good job with them. 他们是你的孩子 你把他们教养得很好
[18:12] Better than I ever could. 比我当年称职多了
[18:14] And just for the record, 还有 我说明一下
[18:15] I never meant to steamroll you into playing football. 我没想着威逼你打橄榄球的
[18:18] It’s just that, how was I supposed to coach you in soccer 只是 我对足球一窍不通
[18:21] if I didn’t know anything about it? 我又怎么能指导你呢
[18:24] You think soccer’s tough? 你觉得足球就很难了吗
[18:26] My kids are into particle physics. 我的孩子们喜欢粒子物理学
[18:27] And numbers that somehow also have letters in them. 还喜欢莫名掺杂了一些字母的数字
[18:30] I guess you just try to do the best you can 我想你只能尽自己最大努力
[18:32] and then you-you hope for a couple of moments like this. 然后希望偶尔会出现像这样的温馨时刻
[18:39] Why is it so much easier to talk like this in a car? 为什么在车上更容易敞开心扉
[18:42] Car’s a perfect spot for a father-son talk. 因为车上是父子交心的绝佳地点
[18:45] You know, nobody can leave, 毕竟没人能离开
[18:47] you’re staring ahead for the most part, 大部分时间都要盯着前面的路
[18:49] so there’s none of that weird eye contact. 所以不会有尴尬的眼神接触
[18:52] And then– then there’s idiot drivers… 而且 像这种垃圾司机
[18:54] that are always a good conversation starter. 总是有助于开启话题
[18:56] Hey, look, look, some moron left his inflatable raft 快看 有个傻逼把充气筏
[18:59] on the side of the road. 落在路边了
[19:00] You do realize that inflatable raft is your son? 你知道那充气筏其实是你儿子吧
[19:03] – I do now. Pulling over. – Yeah. -现在知道了 这就停车 -好
[19:13] Am I dead? 我是不是死了
[19:17] No. And I’m glad. 没有 我松了一口气
[19:18] I’d miss you. 你要是死了我会怀念你的
[19:20] But if you see any lights or tunnels, call me. 不过你如果看到亮光或隧道 就喊我吧
[19:27] Is that Jay Bennett watching soccer? 杰·本奈特是在看足球吗
[19:30] That’s right. It was your husband’s idea. 没错 是你老公提议的
[19:32] It’s not half bad. You know, you can hardly tell 其实还不错 几乎看不出
[19:34] most of these guys are European. 大部分球员是欧洲人呢
[19:38] Oh, hey, Bri, listen. 小布 听我说
[19:39] Sorry about the whole driving thing. 学车的事我很抱歉
[19:41] I promise, you do not have to learn until you’re ready. 我保证 在你准备好之前 我不会逼你学的
[19:43] It’s all right. I had a lot of time to reflect after my crash, 没关系 车祸后我有很多时间反思
[19:46] and I decided I’m ready to face my fears 我决定了 我准备好直面恐惧
[19:49] and embrace the open road. 接受公路的挑战
[19:51] So I’m finally gonna learn how to ride a bicycle. 所以我终于要学骑自行车啦
[19:57] If I don’t comment on that, can I watch football? 如果我不吐槽 你能让我看橄榄球赛吗
[20:05] Oh, my God, Kay. Wait till you see Nicole. 老天 凯 你快看妮可大变身
[20:08] She looks like Jackie O. 她简直化身杰姬·肯尼迪
[20:08] 前美国总统约翰·肯尼迪的夫人 肯尼迪在任职期间遇刺身亡
[20:10] You know, before the whole thing. 当然了 是她还没遇到那堆破事之前
[20:11] Nikki, come on in here. 妮姬 快进来
[20:21] You look like… 你看起来
[20:22] You look like the women outside mom’s casino 好像妈妈赌场”外围”的那些女人
[20:24] Dad pretends not to look at. 爸爸都假装没在偷看她们
[20:27] Mom. Can I talk to you for a second? 妈妈 我能和你谈谈吗
[20:33] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道怎么变成这样的
[20:34] It started with one nail appointment. 一开始只是预约做美甲而已
[20:36] Next thing I know, I’m lying facedown 然后不知怎的就发展到我脸朝下
[20:38] in the back of a hearse getting an airbrush spray tan 躺在棺材里面 一个叫露的女人
[20:40] from a woman named Lou. 用喷枪帮我做美黑
[20:42] All right. You got a little carried away. 没事的 你只是被带偏了
[20:44] This will all wash out. 这些都可以洗掉的
[20:46] But I don’t want it to wash out. 但问题是我不想洗掉
[20:48] That’s what scares me. 所以我才惊慌失措
[20:49] I don’t know where Nico ends and Nikkie begins. 我感觉妮可和妮姬已经融为一体了
[20:54] Jersey trash is in your DNA! 泽西垃圾风范深深烙印在你的基因里
[20:59] Hey! Watch the hair, ma! 别弄乱我头发 老母
[21:04] Why am I talking like that? 我说话为什么一股乡村味
[21:06] Don’t worry. We’re gonna get you clean. 别担心 我们帮你弄干净
[21:08] First thing, spit out the gum. 你先把口香糖吐出来
[21:09] I’m chewing gum? 我居然在嚼口香糖
[21:12] To be safe, I’m gonna keep Leila away from grandma 安全起见 这一周我都让蕾拉
[21:15] for the rest of the week. 远离奶奶
[21:16] Where is Leila? 话说蕾拉人呢
[21:19] Look what Brian made me. 你们看布莱恩给我做了什么
[21:21] I’m invincible! 我现在刀枪不入啦
[21:26] If anyone’s keeping score, 如果有人在记分的话
[21:27] she’s my favorite. 她是我的最爱哦
天生不配

文章导航

Previous Post: 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

天生不配(Outmatched)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号