时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Brian. Hey, Brian. | 布莱恩 嘿 布莱恩 |
[00:15] | It’s 4:00 in the morning. | 现在可是凌晨4点 |
[00:16] | Can you do whatever this is quieter and never? | 不管你在做什么 能小声点或干脆别做了吗 |
[00:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:25] | I’m using music to stimulate | 我在利用音乐刺激 |
[00:27] | a colony of nocturnal smart plankton. | 一个夜间活动的浮游生物群 |
[00:29] | Why can’t it ever just be a party? | 为什么就不能是单纯的派对呢 |
[00:32] | It is. A plankton party. | 是的啊 浮游生物派对 |
[00:35] | – Please go to bed. – I can’t sleep. | -请你回床上睡觉去 -我睡不着 |
[00:38] | Hey, buddy. It’s okay. | 小家伙 没事的 |
[00:39] | Brian’s turned the music down. | 布莱恩已经把音乐声调小了 |
[00:41] | It’s not Brian, it’s girl Brian. | 不是因为布莱恩 是女版的布莱恩 |
[00:44] | Yori yoi denpa no ii basho ni ikimasu. | 我希望能有更好的发展 |
[00:46] | Why are you awake | 你为什么醒着 |
[00:47] | and dressed like you’re halfway through a magic trick? | 并且打扮得像演到一半的魔术女郎 |
[00:51] | I’m interviewing for an internship in Tokyo. | 我在面试东京的一个实习岗位 |
[00:53] | Can’t it wait until tomorrow? | 就不能等到明天再弄吗 |
[00:54] | In Tokyo, it is tomorrow. | 东京时间已经是明天了 |
[00:58] | I have show-and-tell soon. | 我就要上台做演讲展示了 |
[01:01] | You guys are killing me. | 你们简直是在要我的命 |
[01:03] | Okay, guys, this isn’t a Greek diner. | 听着 各位 这不是希腊餐厅 |
[01:06] | We close here. | 这个家是会打烊的 |
[01:07] | – But my plankton… – But my thing that actually matters | -但我的浮游生物… -我的事真的很重要啊 |
[01:09] | Okay, all right. Fine, how much time do you need? | 好吧 算你们狠 你们要多少时间 |
[01:11] | Ten? 20? | 10分钟 20分钟 |
[01:12] | Just give me something I can take upstairs to your mom. | 给我个答复 让我好上楼跟你们的老妈交差 |
[01:16] | – What just happened? – I lost Wi-Fi. | -发生什么事了 -我的无线信号没了 |
[01:18] | The power is off for the night. | 今晚拉闸停电了 |
[01:21] | And maybe the water. | 或许水也被关掉了 |
[01:23] | I don’t know, I hit a lot of things. | 我不知道 我乱按了很多开关 |
[01:25] | It will come back on during normal human awake time. | 等到正常的人类劳作时间到来 会再通上电的 |
[01:29] | To bed, all of you, now. | 所有人 立刻给我上床去 |
[01:32] | You’re worse than the yakuza. | 你比日本黑帮还要可怕 |
[01:35] | I don’t know what Freud saw in his mother. | 我搞不懂弗洛伊德究竟看上他妈什么了 |
[01:40] | Well, I’m wide awake now. I guess I’ll go for a run. | 我现在彻底醒了 我去跑步吧 |
[01:42] | Yeah, get me two glazed. | 行 给我买两个糖釉甜甜圈 |
[01:44] | Okay, I don’t always go to the donut store when I go for a r– | 我并不是每次跑步都会跑进甜甜圈店 |
[01:47] | Okay, but if the jellies are fresh, | 好吧 但如果果冻很新鲜的话 |
[01:49] | you’re gonna want one. | 你也会想吃一个的 |
[01:50] | @少年影视派 Funky 翻译 | |
[01:51] | 驴驴 Santolalla 翻译 | |
[01:52] | 克里斯 Eunice 翻译 | |
[01:55] | 雷鸣 后期 | |
[01:56] | Eunice | 总监 |
[02:03] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[02:04] | Oh, the popcorn fundraiser starts today at Leila’s school | 蕾拉他们学校今天要搞爆米花筹款会 |
[02:07] | and I volunteered to bring the ribbons, | 我志愿提出带彩带过去 |
[02:09] | but now I can’t remember where I put them | 但我记不清把彩带放在哪里了 |
[02:10] | or why I volunteered. | 也记不清为何要志愿帮忙 |
[02:13] | That’s funny. I can’t remember why I became a mom. | 说起来好笑 我也记不清我为何要当妈了 |
[02:18] | I guess we all have our stuff. | 看来我们都有各自的问题 |
[02:20] | Brian and Nicole still mad at you about the other night? | 布莱恩和妮可还在为那天晚上的事生你的气吗 |
[02:23] | Well, Nicole just yelled at me in five different languages. | 妮可用五种不同的语言吼了我 |
[02:28] | Russian hurt the most. | 伤我最深的是俄语版的 |
[02:30] | It’s like being yelled at by a car that won’t start. | 就像被一辆发动不了的车给吼了 |
[02:41] | But they did have a way I could make it up to them. | 但他们提出了一个让我可以补偿他们的方法 |
[02:43] | They sent me a 35- page proposal explaining | 他们发给我一份长达35页的提案来说明 |
[02:46] | why we should let them move out, | 我们为何该同意他们搬出去 |
[02:48] | into their own apartment. | 搬进他们自己的公寓 |
[02:51] | Oh, man. Are they out of their minds? | 天呐 他们是疯了吗 |
[02:53] | We would never read 35 pages. | 我们绝对不可能看35页长的东西 |
[02:56] | So, this is something else I’ll have to say no to. | 所以 我又得拒绝他们一次了 |
[03:00] | You know, it just really sucks. | 真的太糟心了 |
[03:02] | Everything I do is for them, | 我做的一切都是为了他们 |
[03:04] | and the thanks I get is them hating me for it. | 我得到的感谢却是他们因此憎恨我 |
[03:07] | Yeah, well, it’s tough. | 是啊 人生艰难 |
[03:09] | Got to have a thick skin to be in this bisiness. | 欲当父母者 皮厚结实才行 |
[03:13] | Like you would know. | 说得像你能体会似的 |
[03:15] | You’re Mr. “20 more minutes” | 你总是说”再宽限你们20分” |
[03:18] | or “Let’s hear them out” | “我们听他们说完嘛” |
[03:19] | or “I would say yes if it weren’t for merp- merp.” | 或者”如果不是因为你们的咩咩 我倒是想同意” |
[03:23] | I am merp- merp. | “咩咩”就是”妈妈” |
[03:26] | All right, look, if I’m being honest, | 好吧 听着 说老实话 |
[03:29] | I think that you can be a little trigger- happy with the noes. | 我觉得你可以从拒绝他们中获得快感 |
[03:33] | Sometimes I think you actually like being the bad guy. | 有时候我甚至觉得你喜欢当恶人 |
[03:36] | No one likes being the bad guy. | 没人喜欢当恶人 |
[03:39] | But I have to do it because- – | 但我不得不当 因为… |
[03:41] | how should I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[03:48] | What is happening? Why are you a chicken? | 什么情况这是 你怎么突然变成一只老母鸡了 |
[03:49] | You are scared of having the kids be mad at you. | 你害怕孩子们生你的气 |
[03:53] | You need to be liked, | 你需要被人喜欢的感觉 |
[03:54] | which means I have to be the bad guy | 于是乎只能我来当恶人了 |
[03:56] | because you can’t handle it. | 因为你无法承受当恶人 |
[03:58] | Excuse me. | 说什么呢 |
[04:00] | I can be the bad guy. Okay? | 我也能当恶人 好吗 |
[04:04] | I’ll prove it. I’m gonna go up there right now | 我会证明给你看 我现在就上楼 |
[04:06] | and I am gonna tell them that there is no way | 然后告诉他们 想搬出这个家 |
[04:08] | they are moving out of this house. | 是不可能的 |
[04:10] | Because-because I am the opposite of a chicken. | 因为我跟老母鸡截然相反 |
[04:12] | I’m a-a… Uh, what’s the bravest bird? | 我是只… 什么鸟胆子最大来着 |
[04:18] | Owls are wise, uh, penguins are fancy? | 猫头鹰聪明 企鹅是不是挺拽的 |
[04:24] | Turkeys are kind of sassy. | 火鸡还蛮风骚的 |
[04:26] | – Are you stalling? – It started out that way, | -你在拖延时间吗 -本来是想拖 |
[04:28] | but now I really want to crack this bird thing. | 现在是真的想把这个鸟的问题想明白 |
[04:32] | The devastation is catastrophic. | 它们遭受了灾难性破坏 |
[04:34] | You know you’ll have to kill any survivors. | 反正你之后一个活口都不能留 |
[04:36] | Leila, what did we learn from Chernobyl? | 蕾拉 切尔诺贝利核事故给了我们什么教训 |
[04:38] | The mistake wasn’t the meltdown, it was letting word get out. | 堆芯熔毁并不是祸端 错在不该走漏消息 |
[04:43] | Mom, did you have a chance | 妈 关于搬出去住这件激动人心的事 |
[04:45] | to review the material we sent over | 我们向你发送了材料 |
[04:46] | regarding our exciting living opportunity? | 你是否已经过目了呢 |
[04:48] | We also have a hard copy. | 我们还准备了打印件 |
[04:51] | Actually, your mom filled me in, | 其实妈妈已经告诉我了 |
[04:54] | and unfortunately, it’s going to be a… | 但很不幸 这件事… |
[04:56] | Mike, these are our profoundly gifted children. | 麦克 我们家这些孩子天赋异禀 |
[05:00] | I think we should hear them out. | 我觉得应该听他们说完 |
[05:03] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[05:05] | Throwing my words back at me. | 用我的常用台词来套路我 |
[05:06] | Aren’t you the sassiest of turkeys? | 恐怕你才是最风骚的火鸡 |
[05:09] | Brother, you have the floor. | 老哥 你来发言 |
[05:11] | If the other night has taught us anything, | 昨晚的事给了我们一个启示 |
[05:12] | it’s that our current living situation is untenable. | 那就是我们当下的生存环境难以为继 |
[05:15] | Or what you might call a bummer. | 用你们的话说就是 太垃圾了 |
[05:19] | It’s clear Brian and I need more space and freedom | 显然布莱恩和我需要更多空间和自由 |
[05:21] | to reach our full potential. | 才能充分挖掘潜力 |
[05:23] | We need to be able to | 我们需要有权利 |
[05:24] | make calls on an international schedule, | 全天候接通越洋电话 |
[05:26] | to grow whatever we need in the bathtub | 以及在浴缸里想养什么就养什么 |
[05:27] | and we can finally have our own refrigerator | 而且这样我们就终于能有自己的冰箱 |
[05:30] | to ensure that our liquid nitrogen | 好确保我们的液氮 |
[05:32] | doesn’t get used to make Jell-O shots. | 不被拿去做酒心果冻 |
[05:37] | And frankly, anything we need you guys for, | 而且说实话 我们需要你们做什么时 |
[05:38] | we can do on our phones. | 打电话就能联络 |
[05:40] | Rides, meal delivery, | 比如接送 送饭 |
[05:41] | and for emotional needs, | 如果你们有情感需求 |
[05:43] | you can still call us. | 还是可以打电话给我们的 |
[05:46] | So, what do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[05:48] | Pretty convincing. | 十分有理有据 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I don’t know how you can say no to that. | 我都不知道怎么拒绝这种提议 |
[05:54] | Well, I’m out. | 这事我不管了 |
[05:56] | Looks like you’re gonna be pretty busy here, | 看起来你这边还有的忙 |
[05:58] | so I’m gonna take Leila’s popcorn thing. | 所以蕾拉的爆米花筹款会就交给我了 |
[06:00] | Come on, Leils. | 来吧 小蕾 |
[06:02] | That felt like a yes from Mom. | 看样子妈妈是答应了 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I now really see how unhelpful that quality is. | 我可算明白这么做人多不地道了 |
[06:09] | This really means a lot to us, Dad. Please. | 这对我们非常重要 爸 求你了 |
[06:11] | I appreciate all the thought and work | 我很欣赏你们为这件事 |
[06:14] | that you have put into this, but I-I have to say… | 付出的想法和行动 但我必须说 |
[06:20] | yes. | 我同意了 |
[06:22] | Really? T-Thank you. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[06:29] | But really, the answer is no. | 但说实话 我不同意 |
[06:31] | What? | 什么 |
[06:34] | I-I know you’re gonna hate me for this, | 我知道我不答应你们就会讨厌我 |
[06:35] | so I just wanted to bank some love. | 所以我才想积攒一点好感 |
[06:38] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[06:39] | You would lie to your children for a hug? | 你为了跟自己孩子抱抱居然能扯谎 |
[06:43] | And it worked. Let’s celebrate. | 你们还中计了 来庆祝一下 |
[06:50] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[06:53] | In a few days, they’ll forget all about this. | 过几天 他们就会忘了这事 |
[06:55] | We have photographic memories. | 我们记忆力强到可怕哦 |
[06:59] | I remember things from the womb. | 我还记得娘胎里的事 |
[07:02] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[07:06] | You used to sing that to me. | 你以前常对我哼这个调 |
[07:09] | I didn’t care for it. | 我当时就不喜欢 |
[07:23] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:25] | Doesn’t Mike usually come to this kind of stuff? | 这种事不都是麦克管的吗 |
[07:27] | Oh, he’s home proving a point to himself | 他正在家证明一个 |
[07:29] | that’s gonna ruin his weekend. | 会把他周末搅黄的观点 |
[07:30] | So I get to have some mindless fun with my mindless child. | 所以我才能和我家低能宝宝找点低能乐趣 |
[07:35] | – That’s a compliment. – Yeah. | -这是在夸我哦 -没错 |
[07:38] | Well, if you’re looking for fun, you come to the wrong place. | 如果你们是想找乐趣 你们来错地方了 |
[07:41] | ‘Cause this is where fun comes to die, | 这里就是扼杀乐趣 |
[07:43] | then gets fried in butter and put in these little bags. | 再把乐趣裹上黄油炸 最后放进小袋子里的地方 |
[07:46] | Yeah. The vibe in here is a little untenable. | 是啊 这里的气氛是有一点让人难以为继 |
[07:51] | I just learned that means bummer. | 我才知道那是太垃圾的意思 |
[07:53] | Well, you can thank Kourtney Kamanski for that. | 那都拜考特妮·卡曼斯基所赐 |
[07:57] | She’s the president of the PTA. | 她是家长教师协会的主席 |
[07:59] | Why is she making that woman count unpopped kernels? | 她为什么让那个女人数没爆好的玉米 |
[08:02] | I mean, doesn’t she know this is just a volunteer popcorn party? | 她不知道这就是一个志愿帮忙的爆米花派对吗 |
[08:05] | Hmm, yeah. Somebody need to tell her. | 是啊 需要有人站出来告诉她 |
[08:07] | You need to tell her. | 你应该去告诉她 |
[08:09] | Oh, this is a perfect job for you. | 这工作非你莫属 |
[08:11] | Oh, no. You can take her down. | 绝对的 你一定能灭她威风 |
[08:14] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[08:16] | Why does everyone think I want to pick fights and be the bad guy? | 为什么大家都认为我喜欢吵架 喜欢当恶人 |
[08:18] | No. No. | 不 没门 |
[08:20] | I am not doing this. | 我才不去 |
[08:21] | Besides, I’m sure she’s not that bad. | 再说我相信她也没那么讨厌 |
[08:24] | That’s 927 kernels. | 一共972粒玉米 |
[08:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:31] | Now do it again and get it right this time. | 现在再数一遍 这次要数对 |
[08:35] | Well, it is a school. People should know how to count. | 这里是学校嘛 就该知道怎么数数啊 |
[08:45] | Hey, guys. Who’s hungry? | 孩子们 你们谁饿了 |
[08:48] | I made my famous three-cheese grilled cheese. | 我做了我最拿手的三层芝士烤三明治 |
[08:50] | Except it’s only got two cheeses, it’s microwaved | 只不过里面只有两层芝士 还是用微波炉做的 |
[08:52] | and one of the cheeses is love. | 并且其中一片芝士是用爱做的 |
[08:55] | Let me guess, the second we reach for it, | 我猜猜 我们一拿起来吃 |
[08:57] | you rip it out of our mouths | 你就会从我们嘴里扯出来 |
[08:58] | because you don’t think we’re mature enough to chew? | 因为你不认为我们足够成熟 能自己咀嚼 对吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, well, I can chew with the best of them, mister. | 这位先生 我能像其他人一样咀嚼好吗 |
[09:03] | Okay, I get it. You guys are still mad at me. | 好了 我明白 你们还在生我的气 |
[09:07] | Whatever, it-it’s fine. | 无所谓 没关系 |
[09:08] | We’re not mad at you, Michael. | 我们没生你的气 麦克尔 |
[09:11] | Based on our projections, | 根据我们的预测 |
[09:12] | our anger won’t fully actualize until tomorrow. | 我们的怒气要到明天才会完全显现 |
[09:14] | Then the animosity builds from there. | 然后怨恨值从那时开始累积 |
[09:18] | By 2024, I’ll be watching you guys enjoy Thanksgiving | 到2024年 我就会待在我停在外面的车里 |
[09:22] | from my parked car outside? | 看着你们开心地过感恩节 |
[09:25] | Be grateful. | 感恩吧 |
[09:26] | By 2025, you don’t even have a car. | 到了2025年 你连车都没了 |
[09:30] | Hey, guys, guys. Come on. Look… | 孩子们 拜托 听我说… |
[09:33] | Don’t you think you’re being a little unfair? | 你们不觉得这样做有点不公平吗 |
[09:35] | We’re unfair? | 我们不公平 |
[09:37] | You didn’t even read this before euthanizing our idea. | 你连看都没看 就把我们的提案安乐死了 |
[09:41] | This house is a kill shelter for our hopes and dreams. | 这房子就是扼杀我们希望和梦想的地方 |
[09:45] | We addressed every possible issue. | 我们列出了可能涉及到的所有问题 |
[09:47] | Safety, practicality. | 安全性 实用性 |
[09:49] | We even called the financial section “money stuff” | 我们甚至把财务部分命名为”与钱有关” |
[09:52] | so you’d understand. | 以便你们理解 |
[09:56] | W-What is that number? | 这个数字代表什么 |
[09:57] | – That’s the rent for the year. – What? | -那是一年的租金 -什么 |
[10:00] | That says $15,000. | 那上面写着1万5千美金啊 |
[10:02] | W-Why would you think we can afford that? | 你们为什么认为我们拿得出这笔钱啊 |
[10:04] | Well, based on your estimated income, 401k, | 根据你们的估计收入 退休金 |
[10:07] | an approximation of your investment portfolio… | 还有投资组合估值… |
[10:10] | We don’t have any of that stuff. | 你说的这些我们一样也没有 |
[10:12] | So we don’t have money for the new apartment? | 所以我们没有钱租新公寓吗 |
[10:15] | N-No, we don’t. | 没有啊 |
[10:19] | And-and that is the real reason why I said no before. | 这就是我之前拒绝你们的真正原因 |
[10:27] | Look, if you guys want to be mad at me, that-that’s fine. | 如果你们想生我的气 没关系 |
[10:29] | I totally understand. But just know that | 我完全理解 但是你们要知道 |
[10:31] | you can never be more mad at me than I am at myself. | 你们不会比我更生我自己的气 |
[10:37] | It’s already 2024 on your chart… | 我已经到你们表上2024年的程度了 |
[10:42] | in here. | 怒火中烧啊 |
[10:46] | Oh, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:48] | Your secret shame. | 你心中是感到羞愧的 |
[10:50] | Thanks, Bri. | 谢谢 小布 |
[10:51] | Come on, Nicole, bring it in. | 来吧 妮可 抱一个 |
[10:53] | Luckily, hugs are free. | 幸好拥抱是免费的 |
[10:56] | Quick follow-up: | 我再问个问题 |
[10:57] | If you’re saying the money’s the real issue, | 如果你说钱才是真正的问题 |
[11:00] | what if Brian and I could get it? | 要是我和布莱恩能赚到钱呢 |
[11:03] | What? | 什么 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[11:05] | The live-work loft is on hold until Friday. | 那间商住两用公寓能保留到周五 |
[11:08] | Based off what you’re saying, | 根据你所说的 |
[11:09] | if we get the money, you’d sign off? | 如果我们弄到钱 你就会同意吗 |
[11:14] | That does seem to be where we’re at. | 听起来确实是我们现在的处境 |
[11:18] | But yeah. Yeah, I mean, yeah. | 但是 是的 我是说 没错 |
[11:21] | If the two of you, who have been burning money | 如果你们这两个从在娘胎开始 |
[11:23] | since the second I made you… | 就不断烧光我们钱的人 |
[11:26] | can make $15,000 by Friday, then, yeah. | 能在周五前弄到一万五 那我就同意 |
[11:29] | Happy housewarming! | 搬家快乐哦 |
[11:31] | – Huzzah! – Thanks, Dad. | -赞啦 -谢了 老爸 |
[11:32] | – Yeah. – You’re the best. | -没问题 -你最棒了 |
[11:33] | No, you– you guy– the best. | 不 你们才最棒 |
[11:37] | There he stood. Proud, despite his folly. | 他站在那里 尽管做了蠢事 依然为自己骄傲 |
[11:41] | It was the first time I recall feeling shame for my father. | 这是我记忆中第一次为自己父亲感到羞耻 |
[11:46] | But it would not be the last. | 但这绝不是最后一次 |
[11:51] | Marc, don’t narrate with your mouth full. | 马科 别满嘴都是吃的还说话 |
[11:54] | Popcorn shot. | 爆米花干杯 |
[11:59] | Hair of the dog. | 解醉酒 |
[12:01] | Popcorn misuse. That’s going in the log. | 滥用爆米花 这要记下来 |
[12:06] | I know that look. | 我懂这个表情 |
[12:07] | That’s the same look that came right before | 那次健身教练的老婆 |
[12:09] | the gym teacher’s wife ripped your earrings out. | 拽掉你耳环之前 你就是这副表情 |
[12:12] | Well, maybe I should say a little something. | 也许我是该说点什么 |
[12:15] | Yes! There she is. There’s my girl. | 是的 这才对 这才是我的好姐妹 |
[12:17] | – But… – Mmm? | -但是 -什么 |
[12:18] | I am going to be nice. | 我会好好说的 |
[12:19] | Okay, yeah. Whatever, you know. | 好的 随便你 |
[12:21] | Just open your mouth. See what comes out. Go ahead. | 就张嘴 看能说出什么话来 去吧 |
[12:25] | Hey… Kourtney. | 考特妮 |
[12:28] | I just want to talk to you, you know? | 我想和你谈谈 |
[12:31] | About how things are run around here. | 关于这里的运作方式 |
[12:33] | Before she keeps talking, I would like to go on record | 在她继续说下去之前 我就想划清界限 |
[12:34] | that I don’t know this bitch. | 我不认识这个贱人 |
[12:37] | What was that? | 搞什么 |
[12:40] | Look, I know it’s hard being the one in charge. | 听着 我明白作为负责人很难 |
[12:43] | You know, you’re the one keeping everyone in line. | 你帮大家维持秩序 |
[12:46] | And the thanks you get is everyone hates you for it. | 但你的付出换来的 却是大家因此而讨厌你 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么 |
[12:50] | Everyone hates me? | 大家都讨厌我吗 |
[12:53] | Well, obviously, | 显而易见 |
[12:56] | you’re not the most popular person here, | 你不是这里最受欢迎的人 |
[12:58] | but you must have known that. | 但你肯定意识到了 |
[13:00] | I mean, you made Rachael cry. | 你都把瑞切尔弄哭了 |
[13:03] | I thought that’s because her husband is cheating on her. | 我以为那是因为她丈夫出轨了 |
[13:07] | – Never mind. – No. | -算了 -不 |
[13:09] | I understand now. | 我现在明白了 |
[13:12] | I don’t need to be somewhere I’m not wanted. | 我不需要待在一个大家都讨厌我的地方 |
[13:16] | Good luck raising the money | 祝你好运 能筹够钱 |
[13:18] | to get the raccoons out of the music room. | 把浣熊们从音乐室赶出来 |
[13:27] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[13:28] | That is my girl! | 这才是我的好姐妹 |
[13:34] | So, you really laid into Kourtney, huh? | 所以你狠狠打击了考特妮 是吗 |
[13:36] | – Leila said you “owned her ass.” – It was an accidental owning. | -蕾拉说你”虐得她怀疑人生” -纯属意外啦 |
[13:41] | I was trying to be nice. | 我是想好好说的 |
[13:43] | Two pair. | 对儿 |
[13:46] | On the bright side, now that Kourtney’s gone, | 从好的方面看 现在考特妮走了 |
[13:48] | tomorrow might actually be fun. | 也许明天能好玩些 |
[13:50] | Yeah. And if it’s not, | 是的 而且就算不好玩 |
[13:51] | you can always find another stranger to yell at. | 你总能找到其他陌生人让你辱骂 |
[13:54] | Tough talk from someone who I guess | 态度倒是很强硬啊 想必你已经 |
[13:55] | told our teenagers they could move out of the house. | 告诉我们一对青少年儿女 他们能搬出去了 |
[13:57] | I didn’t say they could move out. | 我没说他们可以直接搬出去 |
[13:59] | I said they could move out “if.” | 他们必须先做到我所说的前提 |
[14:01] | I knew you’d “if” this up. | 我就知道你会设条件 |
[14:04] | Flush. | 同花顺 |
[14:06] | Admit it. You can’t handle them being mad at you, so you crumbled. | 承认吧 你受不了他们生你的气 你示弱了 |
[14:11] | No… no. | 不 才不是 |
[14:13] | I just figured out a better way. | 我只是找到了更好的方式 |
[14:15] | See, we don’t have to be the bad guy. | 你看 我们不用做恶人 |
[14:17] | Reality can be the bad guy. | 现实可以做恶人 |
[14:19] | See, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[14:20] | we brought the kids into a cruel world | 我们把孩子们带到了一个残忍的世界 |
[14:22] | that shoots down people’s dreams all the time. | 这里无时无刻不在毁掉人们的梦想 |
[14:25] | Why should we say no when that fat blue jerk, | 何必由我们来拒绝 明明那个可恶的蓝胖子 |
[14:27] | the world, will do it for us? | 也就是这个世界 可以替我们拒绝 |
[14:31] | You’re not worried they might call your bluff | 你就不担心他们发现你在”诈”他们 |
[14:33] | and get the money? | 成功凑到钱吗 |
[14:34] | How? | 怎么凑 |
[14:35] | I couldn’t get $15,000 by Friday | 我就是有一万四外加阿拉丁神灯 |
[14:37] | if I found $14,000 and a magic lamp. | 周五前也凑不到一万五 |
[14:42] | Might as well just call me uncle Jesse | 不如叫我杰西叔叔吧 |
[14:43] | cause full house. | 因为我有满堂红[《欢乐满屋》] |
[14:47] | Royal flush. Ha-ha. | 同花顺 |
[14:50] | You know what that means. | 你知道你该干嘛了 |
[14:54] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[15:00] | Do it slow. | 动作慢点 |
[15:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:13] | Why isn’t popcorn happening? | 爆米花呢 |
[15:14] | Well, without Kourtney, | 考特妮不来 |
[15:16] | we don’t really know what we’re supposed to do. | 我们都不知道该怎么做了 |
[15:18] | We’re like a bunch of high school kids | 我们就像一帮高中生 |
[15:19] | trying to sell a suitcase of cocaine | 试图卖掉树林里 |
[15:21] | that we found in the woods. | 发现的一箱可卡因 |
[15:22] | Well we figure that out, | 那件事能弄明白 |
[15:23] | we can figure this out. | 这件事也一样可以 |
[15:26] | Come on, guys. We are all adults here. | 快来 大伙儿 我们都是成年人 |
[15:29] | We can do this ourselves, | 我们能自己办到 |
[15:30] | and we’re gonna have to, because Kourtney is gone | 也必须这样做 因为考特妮走了 |
[15:33] | and not coming back. | 再也不回来了 |
[15:34] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[15:36] | Without Kourtney here, | 考特妮不在 |
[15:37] | we don’t even need to be here. | 我们根本不用在这待着 |
[15:42] | Wait. No, um, n– | 先别走 |
[15:44] | At least leave the donuts! | 至少把甜甜圈留下啊 |
[15:51] | Mike-Mike? Hey. Whoa. | 小麦麦 等等 |
[15:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:55] | Some crazy genius science stuff? | 天才科学家的装备吗 |
[15:57] | What are they getting at today? | 他们今天想挑战什么 |
[15:58] | A pill that takes the hair from your back | 研制出能把你后背的毛发 |
[16:00] | and puts it on your head? | 移植到你头顶上的药吗 |
[16:03] | No. Actually, they are starting a coffee business. | 不 他们在发起一个咖啡生意 |
[16:06] | Oh, excellent. Another guinea pig. Try this. | 太好了 又一个试验品 尝尝 |
[16:15] | Brian. The Sumatra’s a hit! | 布莱恩 苏门答腊咖啡大受好评 |
[16:19] | Crap! That was terrible. | 我靠 难喝爆了 |
[16:22] | And I’m not even picky. | 而且我还算不挑剔的 |
[16:24] | I once found a glove in a salad, | 我有次在沙拉里吃到只手套 |
[16:25] | and I just ate around it. | 我就绕着它继续吃了 |
[16:27] | My kids might be smart, but they have no common sense. | 我家孩子可能很聪明 但没有常识 |
[16:30] | They actually think they’re gonna make $15,000 selling coffee? | 他们真以为卖咖啡能挣一万五呢 |
[16:34] | When this blows up and they don’t get the apartment, | 等他们生意黄了 没钱租公寓 |
[16:37] | I’m still the good guy. | 我就还是好人 |
[16:38] | Yeah, Mike, but you could’ve just told me that | 没错 麦克 但你可以直接跟我说 |
[16:40] | without letting me drink this hot cup of garbage. | 不用让我喝这杯热腾腾的垃圾 |
[16:46] | Why am I getting trade confirmation alerts | 为什么我收到投资账户的 |
[16:47] | from my investment account? | 交易确认提醒了 |
[16:50] | I’m no wolf of Wall Street, | 我虽然不是华尔街之狼 |
[16:51] | but sounds like someone’s confirming trades. | 但听上去有人在确认交易 |
[16:55] | For an account I opened three years ago, | 用我三年前开的账户吗 |
[16:57] | with 20 bucks and then immediately lost the password? | 里面就20块钱 然后密码立刻丢了 |
[16:59] | What are you buying? | 你买了哪支股票 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. Seems like, uh… | 不知道 看上去是 |
[17:06] | …shares of coffee! | 咖啡的股权 |
[17:07] | Wait, M-Mike, Mike. Should my mouth be numb? | 等等 麦克 我嘴巴失去味觉是正常的吗 |
[17:11] | I think this coffee broke my mouth! | 这咖啡好像把我味觉麻痹了 |
[17:18] | Hi. Hey, how was… | 活动怎么样了 |
[17:21] | Stick up a multiplex? | 把电影院抢了吗 |
[17:24] | Nope. Popcorn Day, which apparently never ends, | 不 没完没了的爆米花日 |
[17:28] | blew up in my face. | 给我剩了个烂摊子 |
[17:29] | Well, not gonna say “I told you so”, | 就不幸灾乐祸了 |
[17:31] | and I hope you remember that. | 希望你记住我的体贴 |
[17:32] | I also hope you remember that we love each other | 我也希望你记住我们深爱着彼此 |
[17:34] | unconditionally, in a legally binding way. | 无条件的 有婚姻法约束的那种爱 |
[17:37] | Hmm. Oh, and you screwed up with the kids. | 你对孩子们唱白脸的事搞砸了 对吧 |
[17:38] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:39] | But at worst, it’s white collar crime, | 但顶多也就是白领犯罪 |
[17:41] | and I’ve seen those prisons. | 我见过那些监狱 |
[17:42] | Nicer than this house. | 比我们家条件还好 |
[17:51] | Well, we can say adiós to the Spanish Club’s money. | 我们可以跟西语俱乐部的钱说再见了 |
[17:54] | We’ve got bigger problems. | 我们有更大的麻烦了 |
[17:55] | This algorithm’s got us $1,300 in the hole. | 这个算法让我们亏了一千三 |
[17:59] | We need more cash. Think. Think! | 我们需要更多现金 快想办法 |
[18:01] | What’s the name of that guy that didn’t invite you | 那个没邀请你参加他成年礼的犹太男孩 |
[18:03] | to his bar mitzvah? | 叫什么名字 |
[18:04] | Be more specific. | 你得说具体一点 |
[18:06] | Zack Rosenfeld. He’s swimming in gift cards. | 扎克·罗森菲尔德 他有很多礼品卡 |
[18:09] | I’ll make the call. | 我去打电话 |
[18:11] | Zack, baby, mazel! | 扎克 宝贝 你好吗 |
[18:15] | Excuse me, uh, h-hello? What are you two doing? | 问一下 搭理我啊 你们在干什么 |
[18:17] | I keep getting investment alerts on my phone. | 我手机一直收到投资通知 |
[18:20] | Nicole developed a stock market algorithm | 妮可研发了一个股市算法 |
[18:21] | to crack the coffee market. | 能攻克咖啡市场 |
[18:23] | Hey, Dad. How would you like to be | 老爸 你对前景大好的 |
[18:25] | a part of an exciting new investment opportunity? | 新投资机会有兴趣吗 |
[18:29] | Okay. Wait. Why were you having us | 等等 你们为什么 |
[18:31] | taste all those terrible coffees? | 要我们试喝那些难喝的咖啡 |
[18:33] | It was research. We had to figure out the worst ones, | 为了调查 我们得找出最差的品种 |
[18:35] | so we could sell them short. | 然后卖空它们 |
[18:36] | Oh, so you’re gonna listen to your mommy now? | 怎么 你想在倒要听你妈咪话了啊 |
[18:39] | I don’t care what your rabbi says, | 我才不管你的拉比怎么说 |
[18:41] | you’re not a man! | 你才不是男人 |
[18:45] | Zack’s out! | 扎克出局了 |
[18:47] | Well, your stupid algorithm keeps buying us | 是你的破算法一直给我们买不值钱的未来 |
[18:49] | worthless futures with money we don’t have. | 而且是用我们没有的钱 |
[18:51] | It wasn’t ready to go live. | 那根本没准备好上线 |
[18:53] | This isn’t the algorithm’s fault. | 这才是我算法的错 |
[18:55] | It’s yours. Coffee was your ridiculous idea. | 是你的错 咖啡这馊主意是你想的 |
[18:58] | I wanted soy beans. | 我本来想选黄豆的 |
[19:00] | Soy beans? I can’t believe I was gonna live with someone | 黄豆 真不敢相信我本来会跟一个 |
[19:03] | who thought soy beans were a growth market. | 认为黄豆是成长型市场的人同住 |
[19:05] | Okay, okay, okay. All right. | 好了 打住 |
[19:07] | Calm down. | 都冷静下来 |
[19:09] | We can figure this out. | 我们能想到解决办法的 |
[19:11] | What if you guys made a pill | 要不你们试试研制一种药 |
[19:12] | that could take the hair from your back | 能把后背上的毛发 |
[19:14] | and put it on your head? | 移植到头顶的 |
[19:17] | Trading floor’s closed! | 交易大厅关门了 |
[19:19] | Here’s what happens now: you’re grounded, | 接下来这么办 你们被禁足了 |
[19:22] | you’re not moving out, | 你们不准搬出去 |
[19:23] | and you’re going to pay back all of that money. | 并且必须把爸爸那些钱还给他 |
[19:26] | And if you want to hate me for this, | 如果你们想为此恨我 |
[19:28] | you can hate me, I don’t care. | 那就恨吧 我不在乎 |
[19:31] | Thank you so much, Mom. | 太谢谢你了 妈 |
[19:32] | We need boundaries. | 我们需要约束 |
[19:36] | Okay. Now, go downstairs and hose down your sister. | 好了 现在上楼去 用水管浇你们妹妹 |
[19:40] | She is covered in butter! | 她全身都沾满了黄油 |
[19:47] | How great was that hug? Can you describe it to me? | 刚才那拥抱有多美妙 你能形容给我听吗 |
[19:51] | Can somebody help me, ’cause it’s really dark down here! | 谁来帮帮我 楼下好黑啊 |
[20:01] | Hey. Good news. | 我有好消息 |
[20:02] | I smoothed everything over with Kourtney. | 我解决了和考特妮的矛盾 |
[20:05] | Just flashed a smile, a little Mike Bennett charm, | 我就冲她微笑了一下 施展了麦克·本奈特的魅力 |
[20:08] | and signed up for four back-to-back shifts | 并且同意在春季嘉年华的深水炸弹游戏 |
[20:10] | in the dunk tank at the Spring Fling. | 连续轮四次班 |
[20:13] | It’s kind of helpful having a husband | 有个迫切需要被喜爱的老公 |
[20:14] | with a compulsive need to be liked. | 还挺有用的 |
[20:17] | Also pretty great having a wife who likes shutting things down, | 有个喜欢拒绝别人 并且不介意大家怕她的老婆 |
[20:21] | and doesn’t mind that people are terrified of her. | 也很不错啊 |
[20:25] | Well, it worked out today. | 今天一切顺利解决了 |
[20:26] | You screwed up so hard, they actually hugged me. | 你表现实在太糟 以致于他们还拥抱我 |
[20:31] | So I guess I kind of owe you. | 所以说起来算我欠你一个人情 |
[20:33] | How you gonna pay me back? | 你要怎么还呢 |
[20:35] | Well… I did figure out what kind of bird you are. | 我想明白了你是哪种鸟 |
[20:40] | A dirty bird. | 下流鸟 |
[20:46] | Come on, Kay, I… | 干嘛啊 凯 我… |
[20:49] | I was excited there. | 我本来还很兴奋 |
[20:50] | I thought you really figured out what bird I was. | 我以为你真的想到我是哪种鸟 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry. I was just trying to start something. | 对不起嘛 我只是想挑起气氛 |
[20:56] | No, I know, I know, I know, just, | 不 我知道 我知道的 |
[20:57] | you really got my hopes up. | 只是你真的让我满怀希望 |
[20:58] | I’ve really been trying to crack this bird thing. | 我这段时间一直在苦思鸟的事 |
[21:01] | Fine. You’re a… | 好吧 你是… |
[21:05] | a toucan. | 巨嘴鸟 |
[21:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[21:09] | Toucans are sellouts. | 说我像巨嘴鸟简直是背叛 |
[21:10] | It’s like you don’t even know me. | 你好像根本不了解我一样 |
[21:14] | Are we seriously not having sex because of birds? | 我们真的因为鸟不做爱了吗 |
[21:17] | I am not having sex with someone who thinks that I am a toucan. | 我才不跟认为我是巨嘴鸟的人上床呢 |