Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Come on, guys, I’m hungry. Let’s get to the Pasta Pit. 大家快点啊 我饿了 我们赶紧去吃披萨
[00:15] Hey, Leils, warm up the car, will you? 小蕾 你先去发动车子 好吗
[00:17] Here are the keys. 给你钥匙
[00:18] I got my own. 我自己有
[00:21] I’m actually videoconferencing with a village in Benin, 我正在和非洲贝宁一个村子开视频会议
[00:24] so I can’t come. 所以我去不了
[00:25] Well, your loss. 走宝的人是你
[00:27] Today’s my fake birthday, 今天是我的假生日
[00:28] so you’ll miss out on some free cake. 所以你吃不到餐厅送的免费蛋糕啦
[00:33] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[00:35] Your voice dropped two decibels on the word “village.” 你说到”村子”时声音低了两分贝
[00:39] What? You’re crazy. 你说什么疯话啊
[00:41] That’s your fake laugh. 这是你的假笑
[00:43] Therefore, you don’t think he’s crazy. 所以你不认为他在说谎话
[00:47] What are you up to? 你想干嘛
[00:48] I detect a faint whiff of propylene glycol, 我隐约闻到一股丙二醇味儿
[00:51] so your legs are recently shaved. 说明你刚剃完腿毛
[00:55] Remnants of a purifying mask. 深层清洁面膜的残留物
[00:59] Charcoal. 是木炭的
[01:01] Nails painted, hair done. 涂了指甲油 吹了发型
[01:04] Nervous glances at your phone. 紧张地不停瞄手机
[01:06] I’ve got it. You’re practicing for the LSAT. 我知道了 你在准备法学院入学考试
[01:11] No, you dummies. She’s having a boy over. 才不是 傻蛋 她是邀请了男生来家里
[01:14] And she lied to us about it! 她还说谎隐瞒我们呢
[01:17] This is terrible. 太过分了
[01:20] I’m shocked and horrified, just like a real dad. 我好震惊好愤怒 像个真正的爸爸一样
[01:24] So, what’s his name? Where’d you meet him? 说吧 他叫什么 你们在哪里认识的
[01:27] Is he exactly like me, or the complete opposite of me? 他是跟我完全同型 还是完全相反
[01:29] ‘Cause… that’ll say a lot about what issues I gave you. 那很能说明我给你留下了什么童年阴影
[01:33] His name is Tyler. 他叫泰勒
[01:34] That’s all you’re getting. And I’m texting him to cancel. 我只说这么多 我现在发短信跟他取消
[01:36] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[01:38] You lied, and you are punished, young lady. 你撒谎就要得到惩罚 小姑娘
[01:41] That boy is coming over whether you like it or not. 不管你愿不愿意 那男孩都一定要来我们家
[01:44] Yep. And we are waiting right here to meet him. 没错 我们就在这等着见他
[01:47] This is so unfair. 这太不公平了
[01:49] Life’s unfair. 生活本身就充满不公平啊
[01:51] We finally got to say it. 我们终于有机会说出这句话了
[01:55] All right, I’ll order the pizza, 好了 我去叫披萨外卖
[01:56] everyone meet back here in 20 for the show. 大家20分钟后在这里会合准备看好戏
[01:58] Go. 走
[02:03] I pressed the button, 我按了一个键之后
[02:03] and the car’s rolling down the driveway. 车就滑下车道了
[02:08] Never mind, it stopped. 没事了 车停了
[02:11] @少年影视派 翻译
[02:12] Gwen高布丁 翻译
[02:13] Funky Eunice 翻译
[02:16] 雷鸣 后期
[02:17] Eunice 总监
[02:22] Can you believe it? 你能相信吗
[02:23] One of our kids is bringing home a dating person. 我们其中一个孩子居然要带约会对象回家
[02:26] I know. 就是啊
[02:27] I hope he does that thing where he meets me and he’s like, 我希望他见到我时会说
[02:29] “Nicole, I didn’t know you had a sister.” “妮可 我不知道你还有个姐妹”
[02:32] And I giggle, all flattered, 我就会不好意思地笑 作受宠若惊状
[02:35] even though… we both know. 其实我和他心里都明白这是客套话
[02:37] I have a question for Dad. 我有个问题要问爸爸
[02:39] Why would Nicole paint her nails for a boy? 妮可为什么要为了一个男生涂指甲油
[02:42] Well, buddy, 是这样的 小家伙
[02:45] you see, she’s trying to look her best 她希望自己看起来尽量完美
[02:48] to make a good impression because she likes him. 给对方留下好印象 因为她喜欢他
[02:50] So, should I do my hair before our interactions? 那我和你互动之前我要弄头发吗
[02:53] Because I like you. 因为我也喜欢你啊
[02:56] Thank God. 感谢上苍
[02:59] Uh, but no, no. 不 不用
[03:00] It-It’s a different kind of like. 这两种喜欢不一样
[03:02] It’s like how I feel about Mom. 那就类似我对妈妈的感情
[03:04] When I see her, my heart races and I smile. 我看到她 就会心跳加速 嘴角上扬
[03:08] Interesting. 有意思
[03:09] That happened to me today at the art museum 我今天在美术馆看到凯瑟琳·保霍推时
[03:12] when I saw Katherine Holdingham. 也有这种感觉
[03:14] Yeah? 是吗
[03:15] Wow, that’s great, buddy. 那很好啊 哥们
[03:17] Well, you’ve come to the right place. 那你就问对人了
[03:19] Your old man knows a thing or two about the ladies. 你老爸可是很会撩妹的情场浪子
[03:25] First thing, never do that. 第一课 千万别做我刚才的动作
[03:29] You think you’ll see her again? 你还会再见到她吗
[03:30] Perhaps. 可能会吧
[03:32] I’ll go shave my legs, just in case. 我先去剃腿毛 以防万一
[03:36] Well, that was almost normal. I’m taking the “W.” 刚才的对话几乎算得上正常了 我就当成功了
[03:39] He’s here. 他到了
[03:40] Oh, okay, okay. 好的 好
[03:41] Uh, how can I look intimidating when he walks in? 他进门时我怎么做才能看起来吓人一点
[03:43] Uh, push-ups? 做俯卧撑吗
[03:44] Oh, no. 不
[03:45] Anyone have a gun I can be cleaning? 有人有枪吗 借我假装擦一下
[03:48] Use my gun. 用我的吧
[03:49] Thank you, sweetie, but that’s not really scary. 谢谢 宝贝 但那个看起来吓不了人
[03:53] We let you use that?! 我们竟然让你玩这个
[03:55] I’m the fourth kid. My rules are different. 我是家里老四 我的尺度当然也与众不同
[03:58] Do not embarrass me tonight. 今晚别让我尴尬好吗
[04:00] Okay, I’m serious. 我是认真的
[04:01] Relax, we’re gonna leave you two alone. 放轻松 我们会让你们独处的
[04:03] Yeah, come on, we’re not those type of parents. 放心吧 我们不是那种古板父母
[04:06] You kids have fun. 你们好好玩
[04:13] – Hey, you. – We were lying. -嗨 -我们撒谎了
[04:14] We’re totally those type of parents. 我们就是那种古板父母
[04:16] – So, this is famous Tyler. – Sup? -你就是传说中的泰勒吧 -你们好啊
[04:20] I didn’t know you had a sister. 我不知道你还有个姐妹
[04:22] Oh, stop. 哎呀 讨厌
[04:24] I’m her mom. 我是她妈妈啦
[04:26] Yeah, I know, ma’am. 我知道啊 这位太太
[04:27] I’m talking about that little girl. 我是指那边那个小女孩
[04:30] Sup? 好啊
[04:33] Oh, whoa, is that your Vette parked out there? 外面停着的那辆跑车是你的吗
[04:35] Wow, yeah, that’s a pretty sweet ride. 那辆车超酷的
[04:37] In high school, I had one just like it… 我高中时也有一辆一模一样的…
[04:40] almost run me over. 差点把我撞死
[04:44] Oh, no, it’s not mine. 那车不是我的
[04:45] I’m a valet at the mall, so as long as I keep it running, 我是商场泊车小弟 所以只要我一直开着它
[04:47] I’m technically still parking it. 严格来说我就还是在找地方停车
[04:51] He’s so humble. He’s not just a valet. 他谦虚了 他不只是个泊车小弟
[04:54] He’s also an artist. Tell them. 他还是个艺术家 快告诉他们
[04:57] Well, you know the, uh, “Sunrise” mural outside of the Billings Library? 知道比林斯图书馆外墙那幅”日出”壁画吗
[05:01] Oh. Wow, yeah, that’s actually really good. 知道 那幅画相当漂亮
[05:03] Yeah. I graffitied the penises on it. 上面涂鸦的大屌是我的作品
[05:08] Those are very… realistic. 那些作品非常…写实啊
[05:11] Well, I have one, so it’s easy. 因为我自己就有一根 所以不难
[05:14] I, too, have one. 我也有一根
[05:17] I’m the brother. 我是她哥哥
[05:18] I don’t need to know your name, you don’t need to know mine. 我无需知道你叫什么 你也无需知道我的
[05:20] It’s Brian. 我是布莱恩
[05:22] But you hurt my sister, you answer to me. 但你要是敢伤害我妹妹 我绝不放过你
[05:25] I’ll respect that. 我尊重你的保护欲
[05:26] You know, you’re a good brother. 你是个好哥哥
[05:27] Do whatever you want with her! 别打我 你想怎么对她都行
[05:33] Come on, Ty, there’s pizza in the kitchen. 过来阿泰 厨房里有披萨
[05:36] How does he keep his hair so wet? 他的头发是怎么保持得这么湿润有型的
[05:39] Should we be worried about this? 我们需要担心吗
[05:41] Worried? About Nicole. 担心 担心妮可吗
[05:43] No. Come on, Kay. Trust me. 得了吧凯 相信我
[05:45] a-as someone who’s been manipulated by her many, many times, 我被她耍过无数次 我清楚得很
[05:48] she’s working an angle with this guy. 她不过是对他另有目的而已
[05:50] Ty… use a plate! 阿泰 用盘子盛着吃啦
[05:55] That’s her real laugh. 那可是她的真笑
[05:59] There’s no angle. She likes that guy. 她不是对他另有目的 她是真心喜欢那个男孩
[06:02] I wonder if he has a brother. 不知道他有没有弟弟可以配我呢
[06:10] Look at this punk’s Instagram. 看看这个小混混的照片墙
[06:12] Let me see. 给我看看
[06:12] I don’t like it. 我不喜欢
[06:13] A guy like this only wants one thing. 他们这样的男人只喜欢一种东西
[06:15] All guys that age only want one thing. 所有那个年龄的男人都只喜欢一样东西
[06:16] Yeah, 没错
[06:17] but I’m worried he could actually figure out how to get it. 但我担心他真能想出招得到那样东西
[06:20] Oh, he could get it. 他绝对可以的
[06:22] They growing ’em good these days. 这年头他们发育得可好了
[06:25] I’m in the damn room. 我就在这呢 我能听见
[06:28] No, Mike’s right. 不 麦克说得没错
[06:29] This is the guy you throw your teaching career away on, 这种男人只会害你丢掉当教师的前途
[06:31] not your first boyfriend. 不应该成为你第一个男朋友
[06:33] He’s gonna break her heart. 他会伤透她的心的
[06:35] Your first love should be a good experience. 初恋应该是一段美好的经历
[06:39] Well, lucky for me, I married my first love. 我就很幸运 娶了我的初恋
[06:41] Mine was Doug. 我的初恋是道格
[06:43] Mine was also Doug. 我的初恋也是道格
[06:46] Do you know how sexy he was? 你知道他有多性感吗
[06:47] – The motorcycle. – The mash tank. -骑机车 -大胸肌
[06:50] The frosted tips. Oh! 发尾挑染金色 窒息
[06:54] Whatever. Doug. 切 道格算个屁
[06:56] What kind of sexy guy has a name like Doug? 名字跟”狗”发音一样的人能有多性感
[07:00] Yeah, you tell ’em, Irwin. 你还有脸说别人 欧文
[07:04] And I fell hard for him. 我当时迷恋得他不行
[07:07] Then he cheated on me. 然后他背着我偷吃
[07:08] Destroyed my confidence. Took years to get it back. 彻底摧毁了我自信心 我用了好多年才重拾回来
[07:11] Went through a bunch of Dylans and Damons and Daryls. 幸好又交往了很多迪伦 戴蒙 达里尔
[07:15] Just an endless parade of Ds. 名字都是D开头的一大堆帅哥
[07:18] I know how this hurts me. 我知道这番话深深伤了我
[07:20] Can you please explain how it helps our daughter? 你能解释下这对我们女儿有何帮助吗
[07:23] Don’t worry, I am gonna talk to Nicole 别担心 我会找妮可谈
[07:25] and convince her that Tyler is a bad idea 告诉她泰勒不是个理想对象
[07:28] before she gets her heart broken. 以免她以后心碎
[07:32] Oh, Doug accepted my friend request. Girl! 道格接受了我的好友申请 姐们看啊
[07:36] Will you not disrespect me in front of our white friends? 你在我们白人朋友面前能不能给我点面子啊
[07:47] Thank you for bringing me to the museum, Dad. 谢谢你带我来美术馆 爸爸
[07:50] And thank me, 也要谢谢我
[07:52] since it’s this bad boy that got us in free. 是我这张黑科技卡让我们免费入场的
[07:54] You folks need a map? 你们需要地图吗
[07:55] Thanks, but we’re… 谢了 但我们…
[07:57] Oh, my God. I-I’m so sorry. 天呐 真对不起
[08:02] So, you think Katherine Holdingham is gonna be here again? 你觉得凯瑟琳·保霍推还会来吗
[08:06] She’s here all the time. 她随时都在啊
[08:11] An older woman. 比你成熟的女性啊
[08:12] All right. You should go talk to her. 你过去跟她说说话嘛
[08:15] That won’t be strange? 那不会很奇怪吗
[08:16] No, not at all. 当然不会
[08:18] But feel free to ask me that about every other instinct you have. 但你有其他本能方面的问题也可以随时问我
[08:23] Okay, so that guard’s in pretty bad shape there. 那个保安伤得不轻
[08:26] Gonna need your statement for the incident report. 他们要问你话 写进事故报告
[08:29] Look at your brother, Bri. 你看你弟弟 小布
[08:30] I feel like Marc and I are finally on the same page. 我觉得我和马科终于有共同语言了
[08:33] And now, with my guidance, he’s… 现在在我的引导下 他…
[08:36] Hi. 你好
[08:38] … talking to a painting. …在和一幅画说话
[08:41] Because Katherine Holdingham is actually Katherine Holding Ham. 因为凯瑟琳·”保霍推”原来是抱火腿的凯瑟琳
[08:46] And she’s a painting. 她其实是一幅画
[08:54] Hey, Nic. 妮妮
[08:55] What you doing? 你在干什么
[08:56] Texting Tyler. 跟泰勒发短信
[08:57] He just sent “Hey, girrl” with two Rs. 他刚给我发了”妹砸 还好吗”
[08:59] He’s so funny. 他太搞笑了
[09:01] So, is Tyler, like… your boyfriend? 泰勒是你的男朋友吗
[09:06] Unofficially, yes. 非正式 但的确是的
[09:08] But officially, he says he’s not into labels. 不过他嘴上说他不给关系贴标签
[09:11] Well, if I had to label that, 如果我得给他这行为贴个标签
[09:12] it’d probably be something like, I don’t know, red flag. 那估计我会贴 红旗警告
[09:17] I mean, are you sure about Tyler? 你真要和泰勒在一起吗
[09:19] I mean, don’t you want somebody who’s smart or ambitious 你不是应该喜欢聪明或上进
[09:23] or respects the terms and conditions of the valet ticket? 或是遵守泊车界规定的人吗
[09:27] That’s why I like him. 所以我才喜欢他啊
[09:29] He challenges the status quo. 他勇于挑战现状
[09:31] Just by taking the cars, 他把车偷偷开走
[09:32] he’s upending our very definition of ownership. 就是重新定义了所有权
[09:35] And what’s he challenging with the penises? 那他画大屌又是为了挑战什么呢
[09:38] He’s making a statement about the role of sex in society. 为了表达自己对性在社会中的角色的观点
[09:42] Feels like the statement is “I can only draw penises.” 感觉他的观点就是 我只会画屌
[09:46] Look, it’s fine. You don’t like him. 你不喜欢他 没关系
[09:48] But I don’t care. 但我不在乎
[09:49] Because when I’m with him, I’m happy. 我和他在一起时 我很快乐
[09:52] You just don’t get it because you don’t know him like I do. 你只是不明白他的魅力 你不如我了解他
[09:56] Oh, believe me. 相信我
[09:58] I know him better than you ever will. 你绝对不会比我更了解他
[10:01] Come on. We’re taking a field trip. 走 我们出去一趟
[10:10] Why are we at a mechanic? 我们为什么来修理店
[10:12] This isn’t a mechanic. It’s a cautionary tale. 这不是修理店 而是警示故事
[10:17] Hey, Doug. 道格 你好啊
[10:19] Is that Kay Mollen? 这不是凯·莫伦吗
[10:21] Look at you. 瞧瞧你啊
[10:23] Like a Mercedes-Benz. 简直像台奔驰
[10:25] Doesn’t matter how many miles are on you, you still look good. 无论你已经跑了多少公里 依然迷人
[10:28] I hate the part of me that kind of likes that. 我好讨厌自己居然挺喜欢这评价
[10:32] Anyway, there’s someone I’d like you to meet. 总而言之 我想介绍你认识一个人
[10:36] Oh, I see. 我知道了
[10:36] Been here before. 这种事我经历过了
[10:39] Hi, sweetie. Uh, I know I’ve missed a few birthdays, 你好 宝贝 我知道我错过了你很多生日
[10:42] I can’t promise I’ll be… 我无法保证我会…
[10:43] God, no. 天呐 才不是那样
[10:44] I just wanted to introduce Nicole to my first-ever boyfriend. 我只是想带妮可见见我的初恋男友
[10:49] “boyfriend.” Whoa, babe, 什么男友 美人
[10:50] I told you 20 years ago, I’m not into labels. 我20年前就告诉过你了 我不给关系贴标签
[10:54] That includes “dad.” You call me Doug. 那也包括”爸爸” 你只能叫我道格
[10:57] You know, Doug has a very artistic soul. 你知道吗 道格有个艺术的灵魂
[11:01] How’s the band? 你那支乐队怎么样了
[11:03] Arcade fire. 拱廊之火
[11:04] You were in Arcade Fire? 你曾是拱廊之火乐队的成员吗
[11:05] No, that’s how our last gig ended. 不 我们最后那次演出就是因拱廊起火结束
[11:08] Yeah, rock and roll burned it down! 被摇滚烧为平地啦
[11:12] Actually, the court ruled it was our bassist. 其实法院判定起火是我们贝斯手的责任
[11:14] Anyway, I really liked Doug, 总之 我当年很喜欢道格
[11:16] but it ended badly. 但那段感情结束得很不愉快
[11:18] Yeah. You broke my heart. 是啊 你伤透了我的心
[11:19] No, you broke my bicycle, 不 是你弄坏了我的单车
[11:21] banging Jenny Furman on it at my sweet 16. 在我16岁生日那天在单车上操詹妮·弗曼
[11:24] Oh, yeah, that was a good party. 对哦 那个派对好好玩
[11:26] I banged Jenny Furman at that party. 我在派对上操了詹妮·弗曼
[11:28] Right, I just… 好吧 我只是…
[11:29] Hey, am I crazy, or is there still something here? 是我想多了吗 还是我们余情未了
[11:30] Meet me in the tire room, five minutes. 五分钟后到轮胎间找我
[11:32] I got a bicycle back there. 我在里面放了辆单车
[11:37] Now, you get why I brought you here? 你知道我为什么带你来了吗
[11:38] – I can’t believe it. – Well, believe it. -真不敢相信 -你最好相信吧
[11:41] I had no idea you could pull such a smoke show. 我真没想到你能泡到这种天菜
[11:45] No! What? That’s not the takeaway. 什么 不 这不是重点啊
[11:47] I knew you could get guys like Dad, but HIM? 我知道你能把到老爸那种水平的 但这种极品
[11:51] I’ve literally never been more impressed by you. 我真心从未如此敬佩过你
[11:54] No, I… 没有啦 我…
[11:57] Well, yeah, I did all right. 好吧 老娘当年的确是情场野猫
[11:59] I want to hear everything. 快点一五一十都告诉我
[12:00] There’s so much I can finally learn from you. 我终于有能向你请教的事了
[12:03] No, that’s really not… 其实也没那么…
[12:05] You know what, let’s go get coffee. 好吧 我们去边喝咖啡边聊
[12:15] Yo, I’m looking for somebody named Doug. 我想找一个叫道格的人
[12:27] I just picked up dinner. 我刚买了晚餐
[12:29] We’re having ham. 我们今晚吃火腿
[12:30] Ha, ha, very funny. 真会说笑
[12:32] Because I helped Marc fall in love with a painting 因为我帮马科爱上了一幅画中
[12:34] of a girl holding ham. 抱着火腿的女孩
[12:37] No. Just felt like ham. 不 我就是想吃火腿了
[12:39] What’s this about our son? 你说我们儿子怎么了
[12:40] Nothing, ham sounds great. 没什么 吃火腿很棒啊
[12:42] Marc will love it. So… 马科会很喜欢的
[12:44] how’s it going with breaking up Nicole and Tyler? 拆散妮可和泰勒一事进行得怎么样了
[12:46] Actually, I talked to Nicole, 其实我和妮可谈过后
[12:48] and we came up with a better plan for Tyler. 我们想到了一个更好的方法
[12:51] We’re gonna fix him. 我们要改造泰勒
[12:54] Yeah, okay, well, worked on my old Doberman. 行吧 我以前的杜宾犬被绝育后的确老实了
[12:58] No, no. Look. 不 不 听我说
[13:00] I told Nicole my concerns about Tyler. 我告诉了妮可我担心泰勒
[13:02] And we realized, between her brains and my experience, 我们意识到 结合她的头脑和我的恋爱经验
[13:05] we can turn Tyler into a decent guy who won’t break her heart. 我们能把泰勒调教成不会伤她心的正直好男人
[13:09] Okay. Okay. 好啊 我懂了
[13:12] So, instead of breaking them up, 所以你不会拆散他们
[13:13] you are milking it so that you can spend more time with her. 反而要利用这机会多和她相处 对不对
[13:16] – No. – That’s your “yes” no. -没有啊 -这是你口是心非的语气
[13:20] Fine. 好吧 我承认
[13:21] But she’s actually listening to me for once. 但她好不容易终于肯听我说话了
[13:23] We’re, like, bonding. 我们在建立感情呢
[13:26] Imagine Brian comes to you 你想想如果布莱恩来找你
[13:28] and wants to toss the old pigskin around… 说想和你一起玩橄榄球[丢猪皮]
[13:30] What are you gonna do? 你会怎么做
[13:31] I’d assume there was a pig carcass lying somewhere in our house. 以他尿性我会觉得家里藏了一头死猪尸体
[13:35] But, yeah, I mean, I guess if it was football, I’d be excited. 不过如果他是指打橄榄球 我会很激动的
[13:38] Well, Tyler’s our football. 泰勒就是我们的橄榄球
[13:41] Look, I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t think it could work. 听着 我是觉得有把握才会这么做
[13:45] Fine. 好吧
[13:47] And, you should know, I took Nicole to see Doug. 我还应该跟你说一声 我带妮可去见道格了
[13:52] Did he at least get fat? 至少他有发胖变形吧
[13:55] Yes. 有
[13:56] That’s your “no” yes! 这是你口是心非的语气
[14:02] So, a painting, huh? 一幅画 对吧
[14:04] That’s a new one. 这倒是新鲜
[14:05] Is she hot, at least? 至少她很性感吧
[14:08] She’s like a modern six, Renaissance nine. 在现代人里算6分 在文艺复兴时期算9分
[14:11] But it’s still weird, 但还是很怪
[14:12] and it’s my fault for telling him to go talk to it. 而且是我叫他去和画说话的 都怪我
[14:15] I was just trying to connect, you know? 我只是想和他建立感情 你懂吗
[14:17] I thought he was doing something normal. 我以为他在做正常孩子会做的事
[14:19] Normal hasn’t lived here in a long time, Mike. 你们家早就没正常可言了 麦克
[14:22] Well, I learned my lesson. 我学到教训了
[14:24] Now I just got to keep him away from that museum. 现在我只要不让他再去美术馆就好
[14:27] Well, I don’t know. 我说不好
[14:28] You know, half the reason Rita married me 丽塔嫁给我 其实有一半是因为
[14:30] was ’cause her parents hated me. 她父母讨厌我
[14:33] They forbid her from seeing me. 他们不准她和我见面
[14:36] There were a lot of “over my dead bodies” 对我们撂过很多狠话 诸如”除非我死”
[14:39] and “not under my roof.” “在我家别想”
[14:40] And “No, everyone else stay, he leaves. 还有”不 所有人留下 就他走”
[14:44] “No. Stay where you are. “不 你站着别动”
[14:45] “Don’t feel bad for him. 不用同情他
[14:47] “Put down the rolls. “放下面包卷”
[14:49] “You, sit. You, down. He, leaves. “你坐下 你也坐下 他滚
[14:52] “And lock the door on your way out. “出去顺手把门锁上
[14:54] “And start with the top lock “先开最上面的锁
[14:55] “’cause it’s a tricky door. 那扇门很复杂
[14:57] “You got to lift up and pull out. 你得先提起来再拔出来
[14:59] “‘Cause it’s been swollen since the rain.” 因为老下雨都涨大了”
[15:05] There were a lot of those? 这种残酷对话你经历过很多次吗
[15:07] The point is, if you forbid it, 重点是 如果你不准他去
[15:08] you’ll only drive him to that painting’s ham-holding hands. 只会把他推向画中人抱着火腿的怀里
[15:12] No, you got to act like you’re cool with it, 不行 你得表现得很无所谓
[15:14] and then maybe he’ll lose interest. 这样或许他会失去兴趣
[15:17] Yeah, maybe you’re right. 也许你说得对
[15:19] Thanks, Irwin. 谢了 欧文
[15:21] Hey, listen, if you ever need my help, I… 听着 如果哪天你需要我帮忙…
[15:22] I got Doug in my trunk. 道格在我车后备箱里
[15:32] Most people go for the lead guitarist, 大部分女生都喜欢主吉他手
[15:34] but let me give you a tip. 但我告诉你个小秘密
[15:35] The drummer’s usually in better shape 鼓手通常身材比较好
[15:37] and the backstage passes are the same. 反正从谁手里拿到后台贵宾入场券都一样
[15:39] That’s brilliant. 人生智慧啊
[15:41] Mom, you’re awesome. 妈 你太酷了
[15:43] I know this is weird, 我知道这有点诡异
[15:44] but could you write that on a mug, glaze it, 但你能不能把这句话印到杯子上 再上层釉
[15:46] and make sure I’m buried with it? 我死后务必把杯子和我一起下葬
[15:49] By the way, I got through that whole Tyler to-do list you gave me. 对了 我完成了你给我的”泰勒待办事项”
[15:52] – Yeah? – Even got him take “Vape Lord” off his résumé. -是吗 -我还让他删去了简历里的”电子烟之王”
[15:56] Wow, this was supposed to take you all week. 本来要一周才能做完的
[15:57] How’d you find time to do it all? 你哪来那么多时间啊
[15:58] Oh, it wasn’t hard. 也没多难啦
[15:59] I mean, I did have to quit Model UN, but… 我确实得退出模拟联合国 可是…
[16:01] Wait, you what?! 等等 你干什么了
[16:02] You can’t quit Model UN. 你怎么能退出模拟联合国
[16:04] What are you, North Korea? 你以为你是朝鲜啊
[16:05] I’m trying to save Tyler from a fate worse than Doug. 我想拯救泰勒 别落得比道格更糟的下场
[16:08] That’s more important than sharing fake nuclear technology 那可比和假冒中国分享假核技术
[16:11] with pretend China. 重要多了
[16:12] No, it’s…You shouldn’t give up on the things you love 不 你不该为一个以后只会伤你心的男人
[16:16] for some guy who’s just gonna screw you over. 放弃你热爱的事
[16:20] I messed up. 我搞砸了
[16:21] This was a mistake. 我就不该这么做
[16:22] What do you mean? 你这是什么意思
[16:23] This was your idea. 这明明是你提议的
[16:25] I was being selfish. 我只是出于自私的理由
[16:26] I know better than anyone, 我比谁都清楚
[16:27] you can’t change Tylers or Dougs. 女人无法改变泰勒或道格这种男人
[16:30] I was just excited to be spending time with you. 我只是觉得能和你多相处 我很开心
[16:32] You have to stop seeing Tyler. 你不能再见泰勒了
[16:34] End of discussion. 这事没得商量
[16:36] No. I can make my own decisions. 不 我自己能做决定
[16:39] I’m too smart to let myself get manipulated like you did. 我这么聪明 才不会像你当年那样被骗
[16:43] Excuse me? 你说什么
[16:45] Ever think maybe the problem wasn’t the guys? 你有没有想过问题也许不是出在那些男人身上
[16:49] Oh. Then who was it? 是吗 那是谁的错呢
[16:50] If the broken bicycle seat fits… 如果坏掉的单车后座吻合…
[16:53] Okay, you are grounded. 好啊 你被禁足了
[16:56] And for the record, they didn’t break the seat, 告诉你一声 他们不是弄坏后座
[16:58] they snapped off the handlebars. 而是把车把压断了
[17:05] All right, buddy, 好了 小家伙
[17:07] go hang with your painting. 去和你的画玩吧
[17:08] I’ll just wait back here 我就在这边等着
[17:09] and try to find a statue I can set up with your brother. 看能不能找到个雕塑和你哥拉郎配
[17:13] Actually, I think it would be good for you to talk to her. 其实我觉得你和她聊聊也挺好
[17:17] Oh, no, no, no, no. I’m-I’m good. 我想不用了
[17:19] I can just, you know…Hey. 我远远地跟她打声招呼就行
[17:23] Dad, I know you don’t understand, 老爸 我知道你不理解
[17:25] but I would like you to try. 但我希望你试一试
[17:27] Okay. 好吧
[17:28] I am… 我…
[17:30] cool with that. 无所谓
[17:37] Hey there. 好啊
[17:38] I’m just, uh, gonna pretend to talk for a minute, 我就假装和你聊几句
[17:41] because I told my son I would, so… 因为我答应了我儿子
[17:44] And, yep, he’s watching, so… 他在盯着呢 所以…
[17:47] Ah, things you do for your kids, right? 为了自己孩子 什么都愿意做 对吧
[17:49] You have kids? 你有孩子吗
[17:51] I see you have some meat. 我看到你抱着一块肉
[17:53] But you also have such sad eyes. 但你的双眼看起来也很哀伤
[17:56] Well, I guess I’d be sad, too, 不过 如果我也抱一块火腿
[17:58] if I had a ham in my hands 抱足两百多年
[18:00] for 200 years and couldn’t eat it. 看得见吃不着 我也会哀伤的
[18:04] Or maybe you wish the ham was something else? 或许你希望那块火腿是别的什么
[18:06] Yeah. Yeah, I get that. 嗯 我能理解
[18:09] See, I have this brilliant kid. 是这样 我有个绝顶聪明的孩子
[18:12] Oh. You know Marc. 对哦 你也认识马科
[18:14] Anyway, sometimes I wish he was just, like, 总之 有时我真希望他
[18:17] a regular dummy, you know, because then I’d… 像个寻常人家的笨孩子 因为那样我就…
[18:20] then I’d understand him. 我就能理解他
[18:22] I mean, you connect better with him than I do. 你和他之间的共鸣比我还多
[18:25] And maybe it’s that flicker of hope in your smile. 可能是你笑容里透出的一丝希望
[18:29] It’s kind of reassuring, actually. 还挺能安慰到我的
[18:31] Like, maybe there’s hope for me, too. 就好像 我或许也还有希望
[18:36] Boy… 老天
[18:38] Tell you. I feel better just standing here. 跟你说 我光是站在这里心情就好多了
[18:41] I feel calm, and inspired, and… 我觉得很平静 受到鼓舞 并且…
[18:47] Oh, my God. I get it now. 天呐 我现在懂了
[18:49] I get art! 我能看懂艺术了
[18:52] Marc, I understand. 马科 我明白了
[18:54] You’re not attracted to the painting. 你不是迷恋上了这个画中人
[18:56] – Huh? – You like it because you feel a connection to it. -啥 -你喜欢它是因为你觉得和它有共鸣
[18:58] And now I do, too. 我现在也感受到那份共鸣了
[19:00] Which means I’m connecting with you. 也就是说我能理解你了
[19:03] That’s nice, 那很好啊
[19:04] but I think you’re weirding people out. 但你好像把别人吓到了
[19:06] I need backup in room two. 二展厅 速来支援
[19:08] We got another weirdo who wants to pork a painting. 又有一个变态想艹画
[19:13] “After the empire’s massacre, Genghis returned to Mongolia 帝国遭屠杀后 成吉思汗回到蒙古
[19:17] with the heads of his conquests as a…” 带着他的战利品头颅 作为…
[19:19] Hey, Nik. 妮妮
[19:20] We need to talk about yesterday. 我们得谈谈昨天的事
[19:22] Mom, we were about to get to what the heads were for! 妈妈 我们正要说到那些头是用来干嘛的
[19:25] Wait. Nicole, what’s wrong? 等等 妮可 怎么了
[19:28] Nothing, I’m still mad at you. 没什么啊 我还在生你的气
[19:30] No. When you’re mad, you like to be alone. 不 你生气的时候喜欢一个人待着
[19:34] You’re being ridiculous. 你说什么傻话啊
[19:35] And that’s your faking laugh. 你这是在假笑
[19:37] So I’m not ridiculous. 所以我说的不是傻话
[19:39] What’s going on? 怎么了
[19:40] Tylor screwed her over. 泰勒伤她心了
[19:42] Really? 你这叛徒
[19:43] I gave her a dessert. She’s on my payroll. 我给了她甜品 她是我的眼线
[19:47] What happened? 发生什么了
[19:48] I skipped my Illuminati of Tomorrow meeting, 我逃了明日精英会议
[19:51] so that Tylor can pick me up from school, 就为了等泰勒来学校接我
[19:53] but he never showed. 但他没来
[19:54] So I took an Uber to his house. 于是我坐优步去他家
[19:57] Where I caught him making out with another girl. 结果正好抓到他在跟另一个女孩热吻
[20:01] Sweetie, I am so sorry. 宝贝 我很遗憾
[20:04] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[20:05] I’m supposed to be smart. 我不是聪明绝顶吗
[20:06] How could I be so naive? 我怎么会如此天真
[20:08] ‘Cause it doesn’t matter how smart you are, 因为不管你头脑有多聪明
[20:10] the heart is dumb. 陷入恋爱的心都是愚蠢的
[20:11] But I promise 但我保证
[20:13] you are going to have an easier time with heartbreak than I did, 这次你失恋 不会有我以前那么难熬
[20:16] because you have something that I didn’t. 因为你拥有我当年没有的东西
[20:19] Potential. 潜力
[20:22] Good to know Nicole is still in there, but no. 纵使失恋你的战斗力并没减退 我很欣慰 但不是
[20:24] You have me! 你有我啊
[20:26] Look, we can go get mani-pedis and eat ice cream, 我们可以一起去做美甲 吃冰淇淋
[20:28] and all that crap, 诸如此类的
[20:30] or we could skip to what’ll really make you feel better… 或是直接跳到真正能让你解气的办法
[20:32] revenge. 就是报仇
[20:33] Leila, 蕾拉
[20:34] charge the walkie-talkies and round about all the toilet paper. 给对讲机充电 收集所有厕纸
[20:37] Can we put pantyhose on our faces? 我们能把丝袜套头上吗
[20:39] Yeah. Just grab the ones from last time. 可以 拿上次用过那些就行
[20:42] Yes! 好耶
[20:46] Okay, so the thing you need to understand is 听着 你要明白的是
[20:48] that it’s not about the art, it’s about how it makes you feel. 这和艺术本身无关 你该专注于艺术带给你的感觉
[20:51] Well, right now, I’m feeling tricked. 此时此刻 我只觉得上当受骗了
[20:53] Because you said we were doing something fun. 因为你明明说带我们去做好玩的事
[20:55] Okay, wait until you see her. 等你见到她你就知道了
[20:56] She’s right over he… 她就在那边
[20:59] Sorry, excuse me? 不好意思 请问一下
[21:01] Where’s the painting that was here? 原来挂在这的那幅画去哪了
[21:03] That was just on loan. 那幅画只是借来展出的
[21:04] So, she’s gone? 所以她走了
[21:08] Buddy, I’m sorry. 小家伙 我很遗憾
[21:11] I know it hurts, but… 我知道你难过 但是
[21:13] you’ll find another painting that makes you feel… 你会找到另一幅画的
[21:14] just like Katherine did. 它也会带给你凯瑟琳给你的感受
[21:20] But it’s not gonna be today. 不过不会是今天
[21:21] Let’s get out of here. 我们快走吧
[21:29] Really? 你不是吧
天生不配

文章导航

Previous Post: 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

天生不配(Outmatched)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号