Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Well, another successful Marc and Leila birthday party 今年马科和蕾拉的生日派对
[00:15] – in the books. – Sure, -又成功得令人难忘 -是啊
[00:16] if success is measured by the number of guests 如果成功的标准是看有几个客人
[00:18] who have nightmares. 会做噩梦
[00:20] Hey, maybe next year we let Leila choose the theme. 不如明年让蕾拉选派对主题吧
[00:23] “Mortality” is the only honest birthday theme. “总有一死”是最实诚的生日派对主题
[00:25] Because every year brings you… 因为每过一年人都会…
[00:27] One step closer to a cold and endless nothing. 离冰冷和无尽的虚无更近一步
[00:30] Yeah. 没错
[00:33] Go outside. 到外面玩去
[00:33] Stop playing skull in the house. 别在家里玩头骨
[00:37] So, between this and Brian’s science parties 不是这种派对 就是布莱恩的科学派对
[00:39] and Nicole’s birthday networking mixers, 还有妮可的生日社交聚会
[00:42] we’re never throwing a normal party, are we? 我们永远办不了正常的派对 是不是
[00:44] Right now I’m just hoping that’s a fake skull. 现在我只希望这个头骨是人造的
[00:46] Marc came home yesterday with a lot of mud on his clothes. 马科昨天回家时衣服上沾了好多泥
[00:50] I’m always amazed by the statistical unlikelihood 马科和蕾拉出生于同一天
[00:53] that Marc was born on the exact same day as Leila. 这在统计学上很罕见 一直令我惊异
[00:55] The odds increase when you consider 考虑到九个月前正好是父亲节
[00:57] that nine months ago is Father’s Day. 可能性有所增加啦
[00:59] Yeah. That probably counted as Mom’s gift. 是啊 那估计就是老妈送他的礼物
[01:01] It’s free, and you don’t have to leave the house to get it. 免费炮 而且足不出户就能打完
[01:05] Brian, what did we say about talking? 布莱恩 我们说好你说话前要怎么样
[01:07] Say it to myself five times, and if it still sounds weird, 先默念五次 如果听起来还是奇怪
[01:09] don’t say it. 就别说出口
[01:11] Although there is something that never sat quite right 可是他们同一天生日这件事
[01:14] with me about their joint birthday. 我一直觉得有些不对劲
[01:16] Now that you mention it, I feel like the seasons don’t line up. 被你这么一提 我也觉得季节对不上
[01:19] I remember when Marc was born, it was spring 我记得马科出生时 是春天
[01:21] and I had pollen-induced conjunctivitis. 我得了花粉引起的结膜炎
[01:25] But when Leila was born, it was winter. 但蕾拉出生时 是冬天
[01:28] And I fell through that frozen lake 我摔进了一个结冰的湖
[01:29] that finally cleared my conjunctivitis. 总算把结膜炎冲没了
[01:34] Memories are so crazy. 记忆真奇妙啊
[01:36] Yeah. 是啊
[01:37] You know what else is crazy? 你们知道还有什么也很奇妙吗
[01:39] That you guys have written an entire rap musical 你们写了一整部关于史蒂芬·霍金的
[01:41] about Stephen Hawking, and we haven’t heard it. 说唱音乐剧 而我们居然没听过
[01:45] – No, we’re in the middle of… – How does a paraplegic -不行 我们正在… -下身麻痹的
[01:47] King of strategic, son of a medical researcher… 战略之帝 医学研究者之子 要如何…
[01:50] No, they’re trying to distract us. 别闹 他们想转移话题
[01:52] We’re onto something. 我们就要发现真相了
[01:53] What are you hiding? 你们在隐瞒什么
[01:55] Leila’s real birthday is in December. 蕾拉真正的生日是在十二月
[01:58] They were just gonna hack the hospital. 他们刚才都要黑入医院系统了
[02:00] Let’s have a normal Saturday. 过个消停的周六不好吗
[02:03] You’ve lied about Leila’s birthday for eight years? 蕾拉的生日你们骗了我们八年
[02:05] No. We lied about it once, 不是 就骗了一次
[02:07] and no one’s questioned it for eight years. 之后的八年都没人起疑
[02:10] It started because your grandparents couldn’t fly in 起因是你们爷爷奶奶不能飞过来
[02:12] for Leila’s first birthday, so we just… 给蕾拉过一岁生日 所以我们就…
[02:14] combined it with Marc’s. 跟马科的生日合并了
[02:15] And then we just kind of kept it that way. 然后我们就干脆一直这么做了
[02:17] Cut us some slack. We were broken. 放过我们吧 我们当年穷死了
[02:20] Four kids is exhausting and unnatural. 养育四个孩子累死人 而且很反常
[02:23] I once confessed this to a priest and he said, 我跟一位神父忏悔过 他说
[02:26] “I totally get it.” “我完全能懂一次四个小孩有多累”[恋童]
[02:28] Don’t you think it’s time you told her the truth? 你们不觉得是时候跟她说实话了吗
[02:31] He’s right. 他说得对
[02:33] We can’t keep lying to Leila. 我们不能一直骗蕾拉
[02:35] Like this goodie bag says, 正如这个礼品袋上写的
[02:37] “The evil that men do lives after them.” “所行之恶 死后犹存”
[02:42] Yes, but it also says, 是 但上面还写了
[02:44] “Don’t weep for the dead. Weep for the living.” “不为亡者哭 只为生者泣”
[02:47] I’m starting to see why no one took any of these. 我开始明白为什么没人拿走它们了
[02:50] Funky 高布丁Gwen 翻译
[02:51] 驴驴 克里斯 翻译
[02:52] Santolalla Eunice 翻译
[02:54] 雷鸣 后期
[02:55] Eunice 总监
[03:00] So I wasn’t born on my birthday? 所以我不是在我生日那天生的
[03:02] No, uh, you were, 不 是那一天
[03:04] but, um– but that day was actually four months ago. 但月份要往前推四个月
[03:10] Yesterday I was eight. 所以我昨天八岁
[03:11] This morning I turned nine. 今早就九岁了
[03:12] Now I’m almost ten. 现在又快十岁了
[03:14] Life’s a wild ride. 人生好荒唐
[03:17] But the important thing to remember is how bad we feel 但重要的是 如果你有天和心理咨询师提起这事
[03:19] when you talk to your therapist about this one day. 记得告诉人家我们超愧疚的
[03:23] It’s cool. I’m used to it. 没事的 我习惯了
[03:24] For a while, I thought my full name was 我曾一度以为我的全名是
[03:27] Has Anyone Seen Leila Bennett? 有人看见·蕾拉·本奈特·了没
[03:31] Oh, wait, we’re also throwing you a party! 等等 我们还要给你办个派对
[03:34] – We’re-we’re what? – Yeah! -我们要干什么 -没错
[03:36] To make up for the eight years 来补偿过去八年里
[03:38] of joint birthdays and skeleton parties 那些合办生日宴 头骨派对
[03:40] and a couple of left-at-the-malls, 还有几次把你落在超市
[03:43] you’re getting your very own bash. 你可以有一场自己的狂欢
[03:45] And you don’t even have to wait for your real birthday. 无需等到真正生日那一天
[03:48] Hmm? It’s a day just for you. 是专属于你的一天
[03:50] A Leilapalooza! 蕾拉狂欢日
[03:53] Wow. I hope someone brings Molly. 我希望有人带莫莉[摇头丸]来
[03:57] Come on, Molly! 走吧莫莉
[04:00] Oh, thank God. 幸好不是指那个
[04:02] Wait, why are we throwing another party? 等下 我们为什么要单独再给她办个派对
[04:04] She was cool with everything. 她都没当回事儿
[04:06] That’s the problem. 这就是问题所在
[04:07] She is so used to not feeling special, 她习惯于不受重视
[04:09] she doesn’t even know she should be mad about this. 她都不知道自己应该为这件事生气
[04:11] We have to make it up to her. 我们必须补偿她
[04:13] I guess it would be nice to throw 我觉得能办一次寻常孩子派对
[04:15] a normal kids’ party for once. 也挺好的啦
[04:16] Something we can have fun at, too. 我们也能在这样的派对上玩得开心
[04:19] My dad used to love my birthday parties. 我爸以前可喜欢我的生日派对了
[04:21] Not because I was born 不是因为我出生于那天
[04:22] but because we usually went to a Mets game. 而是因为我们通常会去看大都会队的比赛
[04:24] Oh, should we do that? 我们要不要也去看
[04:27] No. This is not about us. 不 这不是我们的派对
[04:29] This is about Leila and what she wants. 是蕾拉的 我们要看她想要干什么
[04:31] We are leaving this party totally up to her. 我们要把派对的大权全部交给蕾拉
[04:33] Well, whatever she picks, 好吧 无论她想做什么
[04:35] it’s got to be better than Marc asking us to find a cake that 都肯定比马科让我们去找一个
[04:38] “screams when you cut it.” “切开时会尖叫”的蛋糕强
[04:43] I think it knows we’re talking about it. 我觉得它知道我们在说它
[04:47] You were delicious! 你非常美味哦
[04:55] Hey. I’m about to go watch SmackDown. 我准备看《美国摔角联盟》
[04:56] – You guys want to watch wrestling with me? – Sure. -你俩要和我一起看摔跤吗 -好啊
[04:58] – Really? – No. -真的吗 -当然是假的
[05:00] See? You’re not the only one who can lie. 看吧 不是只有你会说谎
[05:02] We’ve been thinking about your birthday ruse, 我们一直在思考你的生日诡计
[05:04] and it made us wonder… 不禁联想到
[05:06] What else have you lied to us about? 你们还骗了我们什么
[05:08] Okay. I guess you guys are old enough to know. 我想你们也长大了 该知道了
[05:11] Uh, tons of things. We lie to you guys all the time. 太多了 我们几乎每天都在骗你们
[05:14] We say whatever we have to to get by. 为了熬过去我们什么都说得出口
[05:15] “Good morning” is a lie. “早上好”就是个谎言 好个屁
[05:19] Sometimes we just fold the dirty laundry 有时我们把你们的脏衣服叠一叠
[05:21] and put it back in your drawers. 就当洗过了放回你们的抽屉
[05:22] Oh, and, uh– this is a good one– 对了 这个才经典
[05:24] remember how we told you that if something were to happen 还记得我们和你们说过 如果
[05:26] to me and Mom, you guys would become the wards 我和你妈出事了 哈佛大学董事会
[05:28] of the Harvard board of trustees? 会成为你们的监护人
[05:30] Oh, no. You’re leaving us to a state school? 不 难道你们要把我们扔给公立学校
[05:33] It’s more of a party school. 说轰趴学校更贴切啦
[05:35] It’s Rita and Irwin. 由丽塔和欧文
[05:36] Are you serious? 你们是认真的吗
[05:37] But they’re just different versions of you. 他们不过是另个版本的你们
[05:41] We could kill you right now. 我们现在就想杀了你们
[05:42] But then we’d be stuck with Rita and Irwin. 但那样就会被迫跟着丽塔和欧文
[05:44] We’re in a trap of your own design. 我们掉进了你们设好的圈套
[05:46] Whatever! I don’t need you guys anyway! 随便啦 反正我也不需要你们
[05:49] I’ve got plenty of people who will watch wrestling with me. 有好多人愿意和我一起看摔跤呢
[05:52] You used to be people, right? 你生前也是人 对吧
[05:55] Hey, Leils. 嘿 小蕾
[05:56] Hi, Dad. Hi, Jen. 嗨 爸爸 嗨 珍
[06:01] So, you excited for your big party? 有一个自己的盛大派对 很激动吧
[06:03] You know what you want to do for it yet? 想好要干什么了吗
[06:05] No. Nicole said my party should be 没呢 妮可说我的派对该为她的
[06:08] a $1,000-a-plate fundraiser for her super PAC. 超级政治行动委员会筹款 一千块一盘
[06:13] No, don’t… 不
[06:14] Don’t listen to what Nicole says. 别听妮可的
[06:16] Kiddo, this-this party needs to be about you and what you like. 孩子 这是你的派对 要做你喜欢的
[06:19] I don’t know what I like. 我不知道我喜欢什么
[06:21] I could like anything. 我好像什么都喜欢
[06:22] I even like Brian, and he’s a lot. 我连布莱恩都喜欢 他可是难相处的绝世怪咖
[06:27] Well, um, I mean, I don’t want to influence you, but… 我不是想左右你的判断啦
[06:31] maybe wrestling is something you would like. 但也许你会喜欢摔跤
[06:34] You know, one of the best birthdays I ever had 我有过最棒的一次生日派对
[06:36] was a wrestling theme. 就是摔跤主题的
[06:37] But is wrestling your thing? 但摔跤是你喜欢的事情 对吗
[06:40] ‘Cause you said I need my own thing. 你说我要找到自己喜欢的事
[06:42] No, but that’s okay. You know, 但那没关系的啊
[06:43] sometimes, sometimes parents like something first 有时 父母喜欢某样东西
[06:46] and then their kids like it. 他们的孩子就会耳濡目染 也喜欢上
[06:48] Like Mom. 比如妈妈
[06:50] I liked Mom first, 我先喜欢妈妈的
[06:51] and now you like her, right? 现在你也喜欢她了 对不对
[06:53] I love Mom. 我真的好爱妈妈
[06:56] Great! 太好了
[06:57] Then we will have a wrestling party 那我们就办个摔跤派对
[06:59] and watch SmackDown 看《美国摔角联盟》
[07:00] and never tell her about any of this. 然后永远不告诉妈妈这件事
[07:04] Fun! 好好玩
[07:05] Daddy, I love cuddling with you when I’m on Molly. 爸爸 我喜欢躺在莫莉身上抱着你
[07:19] So, in conclusion, when raising a Bennett child, 总而言之 在养育本奈特家的小孩时
[07:22] the most important thing Is love. 爱是重中之重
[07:25] And, again, LOVE is 再强调一次 爱是缩写
[07:28] legal aid, 代表法律援助
[07:30] organizational support, 组织支持
[07:33] vermin– for research– 仅供研究的害虫
[07:36] and eggs. 和鸡蛋
[07:38] We like eggs. 我们喜欢吃鸡蛋
[07:41] Any questions? 还有什么问题吗
[07:44] Yes. Irwin. 请说 欧文
[07:46] What the hell do you mean we get you when your parents die? 你说你父母死后 你们就归我们管了是什么意思
[07:50] You two don’t know 你们不知道
[07:50] you’re our legal guardians in their will? 他们在遗嘱上把你们列为我们的法定监护人吗
[07:53] I didn’t know people who have nothing have wills. 我不知道一无所有的人还会写遗嘱啊
[07:56] Well, in that case, congratulations. 那样的话 恭喜你们
[07:59] This must be very exciting for you. 你们肯定很激动吧
[08:01] It’s not. 激动个鬼啊
[08:04] We already have three kids. 我们已经有三个小孩了
[08:05] You think I want this full-time? 你以为我会想每天听你们扯淡吗
[08:08] Wait, we knew we didn’t want you. 等等 我们知道我们不想要你们
[08:10] But you don’t want us? 但你们竟然不想要我们
[08:12] No offense, but you guys 无意冒犯 但是你们
[08:14] are the most high-maintenance pains in the asses we know. 是我们见过最难伺候的小孩
[08:16] – Right, babe? – Right. -对吧 宝贝 -没错
[08:18] Brian, you’re a walking sneeze. 布莱恩 你就是行走的喷嚏
[08:21] And, Nicole, 妮可
[08:22] I’m pretty sure you were sent back from the future 我敢肯定你就是未来世界派来
[08:24] to kill John Connor. 杀约翰·康纳的终结者
[08:26] And Marc’s been over there sharpening a knife this whole time. 而马科一直坐在那边磨刀呢
[08:33] I’m making fajitas later. 我一会要做墨西哥烤肉
[08:36] Oh. Well, that’s not so bad. 那情况还不算糟
[08:38] But that’s not what the knife is for. 但这把刀不是做烤肉用的
[08:40] – No, babe. – You go over there. -不 宝贝 -你坐那边
[08:42] Babe. 宝贝
[08:45] Hey, Nik. 嗨 妮妮
[08:46] Want to read a bunch of made-up gossip 想和我一起看一堆
[08:48] about the royal family with me? 瞎编的王室家族八卦吗
[08:49] There’s a new royal dog, and, apparently, 他们又养了一只皇家狗 显然
[08:52] she’s only the second biggest bitch in the palace. 那只狗只是宫里第二婊的
[08:57] Is this stack of magazines why we don’t have apples? 这堆杂志是我们没钱买苹果的原因吗
[09:00] Fruit goes bad in two days. 水果放两天就烂了
[09:02] This little red number’s been ripe for 17 years. 这个红发小伙可是”熟”了17年了
[09:07] He hasn’t even killed his brother yet 他还没杀了他的哥哥
[09:08] to take over the throne. 夺取王位
[09:10] Such a turnoff. 可真没用
[09:15] Hey, Mom. For my wrestling party, 妈妈 在我的摔跤派对上
[09:17] do we have any cans of whoop ass? 会有互殴的场面吗
[09:20] For your wrestling party? 你的摔跤派对吗
[09:22] How did you come up with that? 你怎么会想到开摔跤派对
[09:24] Oh, Daddy told me what to say if you ask me. 爸爸教过我如果你问我 我该怎么回答
[09:26] He said, 他说
[09:27] “This is important. “这个很重要
[09:28] If Mommy asks, 如果妈妈问起来
[09:30] I had nothing to do with it.” 就说这个主意跟我无关”
[09:33] “Cause you know how irrational she can be.” “因为你知道她有多不讲理”
[09:36] Then he said, 然后他说
[09:37] “Don’t say the irrational part.” “别提起不讲理那部分”
[09:41] Oops. 糟了
[09:44] Look, you don’t have to do wrestling 听着 你不用因为你爸爸喜欢摔跤
[09:46] because your dad likes it. 就硬办摔跤主题啊
[09:48] You can pick whatever you want. 你可以选任何你喜欢的事做
[09:50] Like what? 比如呢
[09:51] That’s for you to o figure out. 那就要靠你自己想了
[09:53] I’ll just be here reading my magazines. 我就在这看我的杂志
[09:56] About real-life princesses. 这上面写的是现实中的公主
[09:59] Are you for serious? 你是说真的吗
[10:01] Oh, yeah. 当然了
[10:02] Yeah, there’s a whole family of them. 有一整个家族呢
[10:04] There are crowns and castles 有王冠和城堡
[10:06] and cousins that look like talking mice. 还有表亲 长得像会说话的老鼠
[10:09] Here. See for yourself. 给你 你自己看
[10:11] Mmm, who’s that strawberry? 这位可人儿是谁啊
[10:14] Hey, Red. I’m Leila. 你好 红发帅哥 我是蕾拉
[10:21] So, when exactly were you gonna tell me and Rita 你到底什么时候才要告诉我和丽塔
[10:22] that you were leaving us your kids? 你们要把孩子丢给我们
[10:24] Was this supposed to be some deathbed thing 这是要临终托孤
[10:25] so that we couldn’t say no? 所以我们不能拒绝吗
[10:27] I told you. 我告诉过你的
[10:28] Remember, we were out and you dared me to drink 记得吗 我们有一次出去
[10:30] a bottle of hot sauce and I said, “Okay, 你逼我喝一瓶辣酱 我说好吧
[10:32] but if I die, you get my kids.” 但如果我死了 孩子就交给你
[10:34] Damn it. And then we high-fived. 该死 然后我们击掌了
[10:36] And that’s legally binding in the state of New Jersey. 这在新泽西就相当于有法律效力了
[10:39] The only family we have in the area is Kay’s cousin Sebastian. 这片地区我们唯一的亲戚的就是凯的表弟塞巴斯蒂安
[10:43] The kids don’t even know him. He lives alone on a farm. 孩子们都不认识他 他一个人住在农场
[10:46] Yeah, but come on, Mike. 得了吧 麦克
[10:47] We don’t know anything about raising four white kids. 我们可不懂怎么养四个白人小孩
[10:50] So, what, now we got to start buying Wheat Thins 现在我们要开始买谷物饼干
[10:52] and figure out what a Harry Styles is? 并且搞明白哈卷是谁了吗
[10:55] Look, I don’t think you need to worry, Irwin, okay? 听着 你不用担心 欧文
[10:58] We don’t plan on dying anytime soon. 我们近期没死掉的打算
[11:01] Hmm. How’s that nacho taste? Good? 刚才那玉米片好吃吗
[11:06] ‘Cause it’s the last one you’re ever gonna eat. 你以后再也不准吃不健康的玉米片了
[11:08] We got to keep you alive, man. 我们得让你好好活着
[11:10] And slipping on a nacho is another good way to die. 踩着玉米片打滑摔死也是另一种好死法
[11:13] I’m going to the kitchen to get some paper towels. 我要去厨房拿点纸巾
[11:18] Oh. Hey, Leils. 小蕾
[11:20] I have a surprise for your party. 我给你的派对准备了个惊喜
[11:21] Are you ready for this? 你准备好了吗
[11:30] What?! 尖叫声呢
[11:31] So you’ve been wearing that under your clothes 所以我们说话那阵子
[11:33] the whole time we’ve been talking? 你衣服底下一直穿着这套吗
[11:35] I got you a matching one, too, 我也给你准备了一套
[11:37] so we can both wear them at the party. 这样我们在派对就能一起穿了
[11:38] But I’m not doing a wrestling party anymore. 但我不想办摔角派对了
[11:41] Wait. Wha-What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[11:43] Then what kind of party is it? 那要办什么派对
[11:45] ‘Ello, Leila. 侬好 蕾拉
[11:48] Look at this dress I got for your… 看我为你准备的裙子
[11:52] Cheerio. 您老再见
[11:54] Are you for serious? 你认真的吗
[11:56] Leila decided for her party, 蕾拉决定好派对主题了
[11:57] she wants to do a royal wedding theme. 她想做王室婚礼主题
[12:00] Oh, did she? 是吗
[12:02] And she came up with that idea all on her own? 她自己想出来的吗
[12:04] Yeah, just like she came up with wrestling… all on her own. 是啊 就像她自己想出摔角主题一样
[12:07] What makes you think I had anything 你凭什么以为
[12:08] to do with the wrestling idea? 我跟摔角主题有关系
[12:09] Yeah, okay, I know how this looks. 好吧 我知道我穿这样很有嫌疑
[12:12] I don’t think you do, Mike. 我想你并不知道 麦克
[12:14] And definitely not from the back. 尤其从后面看起来是什么美景
[12:16] Face it, Mike. Leila wants to be a princess. 面对现实吧 麦克 蕾拉想当公主
[12:19] She wants the crown and the dress and the pageantry. 她想要王冠 裙子和盛典
[12:23] You know what? Why don’t we let her decide? 何不让她决定呢
[12:25] Leils, would you like a frilly, uptight tea party, 小蕾 你是想要穿着华服 开拘禁的茶会
[12:30] or a party where you can do this? 还是可以让你这样做的派对
[12:35] Flip me over and body slam me. 给我来个过肩摔
[12:36] – I said I need you alive! – Oh, are you scared? -我说了我得保住你小命 -害怕了吗
[12:38] Mike, I can’t raise your kids. I don’t have enough costumes! 麦克 我不能帮你养孩子 我没这么多戏服
[12:41] Oh, then say good night! 那就说晚安吧
[12:42] It’s too tight! I’m not playing! 太紧了 我没在闹
[12:43] Michael Mania is running wild! Aah! 摔角大师失控了
[12:49] I’m gonna end up with those kids. 我要被迫接收这些孩子了
[12:57] How’s your back? 你的背怎么样了
[12:58] It’s fine. You should see the other guy. 没事了 你该看看另一个人伤成什么样
[13:01] Yeah, you scratched Irwin pretty bad 是啊 欧文抱你到沙发上时
[13:03] when he carried you to the couch. 你把他的背都抓破了
[13:06] Look, I’m sorry. 听着 我很抱歉
[13:08] I shouldn’t have talked Leila into wrestling. 我不该劝蕾拉办摔角派对
[13:10] I just thought that maybe if this party worked out, 我就是想 如果这个派对成功了
[13:13] we could have a thing together. 我们父女就有共同爱好了
[13:15] I know. 我知道
[13:16] But that is not what this part was supposed to be about. 但这不该是这个派对的重点
[13:18] – This was Leila’s day. – I am way ahead of you. -这是专属于蕾拉的一天 -我早想到了
[13:21] I already canceled the reservation at the wrestling gym 我已经取消了摔角馆的预约
[13:23] so you guys can have your princess party. 这样你们就能办公主派对了
[13:24] So, you know… hero. 我是英雄吧
[13:28] What? No, no, not hero! 什么 不是英雄
[13:31] I felt bad about forcing my party on her 我对于把我的想法强加于她感到很愧疚
[13:32] so I canceled the tea room. 所以也取消了茶馆
[13:34] So now we don’t have anything? 所以现在什么安排都没了吗
[13:36] No! We have to scrape something together by tomorrow morning. 没了 我们得在明早之前凑出点什么
[13:40] Okay. You know, th-thi-this is just like in wrestling. 好吧 其实这跟摔跤一样
[13:42] You know? The moment you think it’s over, the hero rises. 你觉得已经结束的那一刻 英雄崛起了
[13:50] You should go. I’m stuck here now. 你该走了 我现在卡住了起不来
[13:56] So, the dude’s name is Sebastian. 那哥们叫塞巴斯蒂安
[13:59] He’s your mom’s cousin, and he lives on a farm. 他是你妈妈的表弟 他住在农场里
[14:01] – And best of all, he’s not us. – No. -最棒的是 他不是我们 -没错
[14:04] Farm. Interesting. 农场 有趣
[14:06] Quiet solitude, no distractions. 能安静独处 没有干扰
[14:09] And we’ll be swimming in vermin and eggs! 而且我们将会被虫子和鸡蛋围绕
[14:12] Question: 问个问题
[14:13] is there a corn maze on this farm? 这农场里有玉米迷宫吗
[14:15] And if so, does it lead to madness? 如果有 会通向疯狂吗
[14:20] Sebastian sounds great. We’ll take it. 塞巴斯蒂安听上去不错 我们要了
[14:22] No, no, no, no, we don’t have to convince you. 不 不 不 我们不用说服你们
[14:24] – We got to convince him. – That shouldn’t be hard. -我们得说服他 -那应该不会很难
[14:26] We’ll just give him the same presentation we gave you. 我们只需把给你们的展示报告再给他做一遍
[14:28] We’ll just cut in some images of us frolicking with livestock. 只需插入一些我们和家畜嬉戏的图片
[14:32] No, we cut off power to his farm. 不 我们断了他农场的电
[14:35] He’ll be isolated, paranoid. 他就会孤立无助 变得偏执
[14:37] A man like that is bound to say yes to anything. 陷入那种绝境的男人什么都会同意的
[14:39] No! What is wrong with you? 不 你们有什么毛病
[14:41] Just turn off your brains for a second and just be people. 暂时关掉你们的大脑 做一下人类行不行
[14:45] Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们接下来这么做
[14:47] We’re going to invite Sebastian 我们要邀请塞巴斯蒂安
[14:49] to Leila’s party and win him over. 来参加蕾拉的派对 并说服他
[14:51] Yes, and not with presentations or scare tactics. 是的 而且不是通过展示报告或恐吓战术
[14:55] – You got to charm the guy. – You don’t think we’re charming? -你们得用自身魅力打动他 -你觉得我们没有魅力吗
[14:58] No, not when you’re talking 当然没有 尤其当你们说什么
[14:59] about swimming in vermin and eggs. 被虫子和鸡蛋围绕时
[15:00] All right, everybody zip it! 好了 所有人闭嘴
[15:03] We’re gonna teach you how to pass for people. 我们要教你们怎么假扮成人类
[15:06] You’re up first, Old-Man Sweater. 你先来 老头衫
[15:12] Quick update. 最新消息
[15:14] I think I’m falling in love with Rita. 我觉得我爱上丽塔了
[15:20] This is the party that Leila wanted? 这是蕾拉想要的派对吗
[15:22] I thought she was the normal one. 我还以为她是正常的那个孩子
[15:24] It’s the best we could do on short notice. 这是我们短时间内能做到最好的了
[15:26] Though I do admit, that pile of mattresses looked 不过我承认 我磕止痛药嗨起来时
[15:29] a lot more like a bouncy house when I was on pain meds. 的确觉得那堆床垫很像跳跳床
[15:32] The party store only had St. Paddy’s Day clearance stuff. 派对商店只有圣帕迪节的清仓物品
[15:34] The only things we could save from the original parties were 我们能从原来的派对上保留下来的
[15:36] some princess costumes and the wrestler I hired. 只有公主裙和我雇的摔跤手
[15:39] Hey. Bloodbath. Nice to meet you. 嘿 大屠杀 很高兴见到你
[15:42] I think there was a mix-up with the costumes. 我觉得变装服可能搞混了
[15:45] No, you got it. 不 你穿对了
[15:47] Today you’re Princess Bloodbath. 今天你是大屠杀公主
[15:51] Hey, quick question. 有个小问题
[15:53] You think my legs look okay in this dress? 你觉得我穿这条裙子时腿美不美
[15:58] You look beautiful. 你看起来很漂亮
[16:03] Oh, God. Babe, the kids– 天啊 宝贝 孩子们
[16:05] they’re talking to Cousin Sebastian. 他们在和塞巴斯蒂安表弟讲话
[16:07] Okay, it looks normal. 好 看起来挺正常
[16:09] – Yeah. – Wait. What’s Marc’s face doing? -是啊 -等等 马科的脸怎么了
[16:12] He’s gearing up to bite him. 他准备咬他呢吧
[16:13] No. Honey, he’s smiling! They’re acting human, babe! 不 亲爱的 他在笑 他们在假装人类 宝贝
[16:18] They’re actually doing what we taught them. 他们真的在做我们教他们的事
[16:21] Brian hasn’t done one awkward medieval bow. 布莱恩一个尴尬的中世纪鞠躬都没做
[16:23] I know. Oh, do that thing we taught you. 就是啊 做那个我们教的动作
[16:26] You can do it, baby. 你可以做到的 宝贝
[16:30] – Yes! – She blinked! -太棒了 -她眨眼了
[16:31] – Yes! Yes! – She blinked. -是的是的 -她眨眼了
[16:33] She’s gonna use that for the rest of her life, babe. 她以后的人生都懂得这招了 宝贝
[16:35] We taught her that. We taught her that! 我们教会她的 是我们教会她的
[16:41] I got to give us credit. 真该夸夸我们
[16:42] We did a pretty good job pulling this off. 虽然时间紧迫 但我们最后做得不错
[16:45] You can’t even tell this was an erotic cake. 都看不出来这本来是个色情蛋糕
[16:48] Well, I can, but I can find boobs in anything. 我能看出来 但我有”看万物皆是奶”的天赋
[16:53] Okay, everybody, it’s cake time. 好了 各位 该吃蛋糕了
[16:56] * Ha… * *祝…*
[17:05] Has anyone seen Leila? 有人看见蕾拉了吗
[17:07] She hasn’t been here the whole time. 她整场派对都不在
[17:10] We lost Leila at her own party? 我们在蕾拉的派对上把蕾拉弄丢了吗
[17:12] This does not feel like a good moment for you. 这一刻对你们来说 好像不太美妙
[17:27] Hey. Cousin Sebastian, right? 你是塞巴斯蒂安表弟 对吧
[17:28] Cousin Sebastian is what my cousins call me. 我的表亲们才叫我塞巴斯蒂安表弟
[17:30] You can call me Regular Sebastian. 你叫我普通的塞巴斯蒂安就行
[17:34] We saw you talking to Brian, Nicole and Marc before. 我们之前看到你跟布莱恩 妮可和马科聊天
[17:36] Yeah. I’m sorry. Why were you watching me talk to children? 是的 不过你们为何观察我跟孩子们聊天
[17:42] Well, it looked to us like you really hit it off. 我们觉得你们真的很合得来
[17:44] – Yeah. – They’re impressive, right? -是啊 -他们很讨人喜欢 对吧
[17:46] If I’m being honest, they’re a little weird. 说实话 他们有点怪怪的
[17:49] That older boy’s hiding something. 那个年长的男孩有所隐瞒
[17:51] And the younger boy’s not hiding something, but he should. 年幼的男孩倒没隐瞒什么 但他该隐瞒的
[17:55] On the farm, we’d say 在农场
[17:57] those kids are the horse corn of people. 我们会称这种孩子为奇葩[玉米]
[18:01] Excuse me! Well, what in the hell do you know? 不好意思 你知道个屁啊
[18:04] About horse corn, quite a bit. 本农夫对于玉米还是略懂一二的
[18:07] Let me tell you something. 老娘告诉你
[18:08] Those kids may be tiny psychos, but they’re special. 那些孩子也许是小神经病 但他们很特别
[18:11] Yeah, and they’ll make you better. 没错 而且他们会让人变得更好
[18:13] Nicole is teaching me how to speak Dothraki, 妮可正在教我说《权力的游戏》里的多斯拉克语
[18:15] and Brian made it so that my car can run on French fry oil. 布莱恩帮我改装了车子 现在可用炸薯条油替代汽油
[18:20] I’m sorry. Who are you? 不好意思 你们是哪位啊
[18:22] I’ll tell you who we are. 我告诉你我们是何方神圣
[18:24] We may not be some fancy farm cousins, 我们也许不是高端的农场表亲
[18:27] but we know we’re two people who are lucky enough 但我们知道生命中能拥有那几个孩子
[18:28] to have those kids in our lives. 是我们的幸运
[18:30] That’s right, and if it takes you more than five minutes 没错 如果你五分钟之内无法意识到这一点
[18:32] to recognize that, then you don’t deserve 那麦克和凯嗝屁后
[18:34] to have them live on your farm when Mike and Kay are dead! 你就不配接他们到你的农场住
[18:38] I’m more confused now than when I got this invite 我现在比收到邀请时更困惑了
[18:41] to what I was told was a hog auction. 我本以为我是来竞拍猪的
[18:44] Well, then, go on! 那你就滚蛋啊
[18:46] Go on back to your farm! 滚回你的农场去
[18:47] I hope your rooster’s broken and you oversleep! 我诅咒你的公鸡坏掉 你睡过头
[18:50] Using a bird as an alarm clock like the damn Flintstones. 居然像摩登原始人那样用鸟来当闹钟
[18:54] Yabba-dabba-dumbass. 笨笨傻逼
[18:56] Did you mean all that? 你们刚才说的都是真心话吗
[18:58] Every word. 字字属实
[19:00] Will you do us the honor 你们愿意赏脸
[19:01] of making us your guardians when your parents die? 在你们爸妈死后 让我们当你们的监护人吗
[19:05] Yes. 愿意
[19:05] Yes, a thousand times yes! 一千次愿意
[19:10] You smell like sunsets. 你闻起来就像日落
[19:16] Hey, Leils, we’ve been looking for you. 小蕾 我们到处找你
[19:20] This is where I come sometimes to get away from everything. 有时 我想躲避一切 就会来这里
[19:23] Oh. You don’t eat the brownies we leave down here, do you? 你没吃我们放在这儿的布朗尼蛋糕[含大麻]吧
[19:25] Because those ar.. 因为那些蛋糕有…
[19:27] …poison. Those are poison. 有毒 很毒哦
[19:32] I guess we blew it today, huh? 我们今天搞砸了 对吧
[19:35] We’re sorry, kiddo. 对不起 孩子
[19:37] We got caught up and forgot this was supposed to be about you. 我们太投入了 忘记了你才是主角
[19:40] It’s okay. I liked the party. 没关系 我喜欢这场派对
[19:42] Well, then what’s wrong? 那是怎么了
[19:44] Why you hiding down here? 你为什么躲在地下室
[19:46] My favorite part about my old birthday was doing it with Marc. 以前过生日 我最喜欢的就是能和马科一起庆祝
[19:49] Now it’s just me. It’s no fun without him. 现在只剩我自己 没有他就不好玩了
[19:53] Oh, sweetie. 宝贝
[19:55] Well, this is your party, 这是你的派对
[19:57] and we said it should be anything you want. 我们说过你想做什么都行
[20:01] So… what do you want? 那你想要什么呢
[20:05] Happy… well, I guess nobody’s birthday. 祝你… 好吧 今天没人生日
[20:09] And our gift to you– from now on, 我们给你们的礼物就是 从今天起
[20:12] me and your mom promise: no more secrets. 我和妈妈保证不会再对你们说谎和保密
[20:14] And in the spirit of our new family honesty, 本着我们家从此诚实相待的精神
[20:17] we’d like it known that we’re okay if you die. 我们想告诉你们 你们死了也没关系的
[20:20] Yeah, us, too. 对 我们也是
[20:23] Pass me the cake. 蛋糕递给我
[20:25] – Yeah. – I’ll get plates. -好 -我去拿盘子
[20:26] Well, turned out to be our most normal birthday ever. 结果这是我们过过的最正常的生日
[20:30] I know. 就是啊
[20:31] It’s almost like we’re getting the hang of this. 几乎像是我们逐渐掌握诀窍了
[20:35] Just so you know, 告诉你们一声
[20:36] the rental guys are here to pick up those mattresses. 租借的人员来收走床垫了
[20:38] Uh, those are our mattresses. 那些床垫是我们的
[20:40] Oh. Then, some dudes are stealing your mattresses. 那就是有人来偷你们的床垫了
[20:44] Come on, Bennetts. We’re going to war! 本奈特们 我们要迎战啦
[20:45] Let’s go, guys. Go, go, go! 走吧 孩子们 冲啊
[20:49] Ooh, fight. I’m right behind you. 要打架啊 我马上就来
[20:52] I’m not doing that. 我才不要去
[20:57] You have a very… 你有丰富的…
[20:59] imagination. 想象力
[21:01] Thanks, Irwin. It looks better when you see it all together. 谢了 欧文 拼在一起你更能体会
[21:13] Oh, damn. 我靠
[21:15] You’re one of them, then. 所以你也是天才啊
[21:18] Mom and Dad aren’t the only ones who can keep a secret. 不是只有爸妈擅长保守秘密
[21:21] Can you keep a secret, Irwin? 你能保密吗 欧文
天生不配

文章导航

Previous Post: 天生不配(Outmatched)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑钱胜地(Ozark)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

天生不配(Outmatched)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号