英文名称:Over Her Dead Body
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 沙加 Jesi 孤独求败 火山 Yancey | |
[02:21] | – oh, miss. miss. | -哦 小姐 |
[02:23] | We have a lot of vegetarians… | 今天会有很多客人是素食者 |
[02:25] | So l wanna make sure every tray has a vegetarian item… | 我希望每个餐盘都有道素菜 |
[02:28] | And a non-vegetarian item. got it? | 还得有道荤菜 明白吗 |
[02:30] | And they can’t touch. okay? | 而且不能混到一起 知道了? |
[02:32] | And if you run out of either, go back and refill. | 如果哪边吃光了 你就再补上 |
[02:34] | Don’t just circulate with one. got it? | 不要只把一样端来端去 明白了 |
[02:36] | And if you get the feeling one is running out faster… | 如果有一样吃的比另一种快… |
[02:37] | Than the other, then just load the trays… | 那么就根据吃的速度和比例 |
[02:39] | According to that ratio. | 来补充餐盘 |
[02:40] | You got it? | 明白了吗? |
[02:41] | Okay, what else? | 好 还有什么来着? |
[02:42] | – hey! – um… ooh! | -嗨! -哦! |
[02:43] | It’s your wedding day. relax. | 今天是你的大喜日子 放松点 |
[02:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[02:47] | I find a little stress goes a long way. | 我一直有点紧张 |
[02:49] | If l worry now, then l can relax during the ceremony. | 我现在操心的话 婚礼的时候就可以放心了 |
[02:52] | You’re not gonna relax during the ceremony. | 那你也不会放心的 |
[02:54] | You’re right. | 你说得也对 |
[02:56] | You should, though. | 当然 操心也没错 |
[02:57] | It’s gonna be perfect. | 这会是一场完美的婚礼 |
[02:59] | It’s really coming together, isn’t it? | 终于走到一起了 对吧 |
[03:01] | You know, l think we should probab– | 我觉得我们应该… |
[03:04] | What in the heck? | 后架上那是什么? |
[03:07] | Well, hello, little lady. | 你好啊 准新娘 |
[03:08] | What can l do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗? |
[03:10] | What the hell is this? | 这是个什么鬼东西? |
[03:11] | Why, it’s the angel… | 怎么了 这是天使… |
[03:13] | Just like your ordered. | 不就是按你预订做的吗? |
[03:15] | No, but she doesn’t have wings. | 可是这个没有翅膀 |
[03:17] | Yeah. so? | 那又怎么样? |
[03:19] | So angels have wings. | 天使是有翅膀的 |
[03:21] | This is just a lady. | 这就是个普通女人的雕塑 |
[03:23] | No. no, no, no. lt’s– lt’s an angel. | 不不不 这是天使 |
[03:26] | See, beautiful, all-knowing smile… | 你看 美丽而又熟悉的笑容 |
[03:29] | Eyes that have seen a thousand eternities–angel. | 一双看透无尽永恒的双眸–天使 |
[03:34] | Chloe, do angels have wings? | 克洛伊 天使有翅膀吗? |
[03:38] | Sometimes? | 有时候有? |
[03:39] | Always! | 一直都有! |
[03:40] | That’s the difference between a person and a angel–wings! | 那是人和天使之间的区别–翅膀! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1323个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:208个,六级词汇:93个,GRE词汇:108个,托福词汇:144个,考研词汇:231个,专四词汇:181个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:424个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:43] | Why do angels have to have wings? | 天使为什么非得有翅膀? |
[03:45] | So they can fly. | 那样才能飞 |
[03:47] | No, but angels are magical. | 不啊 天使有魔法 |
[03:48] | They don’t need wings to fly. | 不需要翅膀就能飞 |
[03:50] | What, does god have wings? | 怎么了 上帝难道有翅膀? |
[03:52] | Okay, l’m not gonna stand here and debate theology with you. | 行了 我没空在这和你讨论神学问题 |
[03:55] | So just take it back and bring me one with wings. | 把这个拿回去 然后给我弄个有翅膀的来 |
[03:58] | All right, no. whoa, whoa, whoa, little miss. | 不行 噢 噢 我的小姑奶奶 |
[04:00] | This is a ice sculpture. | 这可是冰雕 |
[04:02] | I sculpted it out of ice, then it melts… | 我用冰雕刻出来的 会融化的 |
[04:05] | And l don’t have a lot of them just lyin’ around. | 而且我没有那么多冰块可用 |
[04:07] | So sculpt some wings and stick them on. l don’t care. | 我不管 那就雕对翅膀出来再粘上 |
[04:10] | This isn’t what l ordered, and l’m not accepting it. | 这不是我要的 我不能接受 |
[04:12] | – yeah. but l– – tut-tut-tut, take it back. | -好吧 但是… -得得得 拿走 |
[04:16] | I made an angel. | 我雕的就是天使 |
[04:18] | Oh, yoo-hoo. | 喂 我说 |
[04:19] | Oh, not done with you. | 还没和你说完呢 |
[04:21] | Not so fast. | 没那么快完事 |
[04:22] | Um, did you get the appetizers down? | 嗯 你把开胃菜拿掉了吗 |
[04:24] | Do l need to go through it again? | 我是不是得重新和你过一遍? |
[04:25] | No. | 不 不用了 |
[04:26] | Are you nodding to signal yes, or is your neck broken? | 你点头是表示赞同 还是你脖子扭到了? |
[04:29] | Oh, yes, appetizers. yes. | 哦 是的 开胃菜 |
[04:30] | Dinner. | 至于晚餐 |
[04:32] | I want this on a schedule. | 我要按这个顺序来 |
[04:33] | So l want you to get the salads down… | 所以我要你把沙拉拿掉 |
[04:34] | Even if the people aren’t– my gardenias! | 哪怕客人…我的栀子花! |
[04:37] | Your what? | 你的什么? |
[04:38] | – stop! you’re gonna run over… – doesn’t seem to be a reason… | -停下来! 你会碾到… – |
[04:40] | – my gardenias! – why we didn’t do that. | -我的栀子花! -为什么不那么做 |
[04:41] | You idiot! stop your truck! | 你个白痴! 停车! |
[04:44] | I’m just doing what l’m supposed to be doing. l– | 我只是做了我该做的事情 我… |
[04:45] | – stop the truck! – huh? | -停车! -什么? |
[04:47] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[04:48] | – what are you talkin’ about? – stop the truck! | -你在说什么? -停车! |
[04:50] | – stop! – oh! | -停车! 噢! |
[04:55] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[05:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:16] | Kate, l know this must be– | 凯特 我知道这一定… |
[05:18] | That idiot with the truck! | 那个开车的白痴! |
[05:19] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他! |
[05:20] | I’m gonna sue him, and then l’m gonna kill him! | 我要告他! 我要整死他! |
[05:22] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[05:23] | That’s not really important right now. | 现在这个不重要 |
[05:24] | Don’t tell me what’s important. | 别跟我说什么重要不重要的 |
[05:25] | I’m getting married today. | 我今天要出嫁! |
[05:26] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没法了 |
[05:28] | How long have l been unconscious? | 我昏倒多久了? |
[05:29] | – what kind of hospital is this? – will you please stop… | -这是个什么医院? -你能不能别打岔 |
[05:31] | Interrupting and just listen. | 好好听我说 |
[05:32] | Look, my insurance pays your salary… | 听着 我的保险公司付你薪水… |
[05:34] | So if l want some information, just do me the courtesy– | 所以如果我需要信息 我会告诉你的 |
[05:36] | Will you shut up? you’re dead! | 你能不能住嘴! 你死了! |
[05:40] | Is that some kind of sick joke? | 这是个恶作剧吧? |
[05:41] | Look around you. there are no walls. | 你自己看看周围 连墙壁都没有 |
[05:43] | Hello? where do you think you are? | 你以为自己在哪? |
[05:44] | Okay, you were crushed to death. | 好吧 你被砸死的 |
[05:46] | I’m sorry. l lost my cool. | 不好意思 我有点失控 |
[05:48] | I don’t usually do that. | 我一般不会这样的 |
[05:50] | I’m dead? | 我死了? |
[05:51] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:52] | Now, we don’t have much time. | 现在 我们没时间了 |
[05:53] | – ls this heaven? – not exactly. | -这儿是天堂吗? -不算吧 |
[05:55] | – hell? – no. just listen, please. | -地狱? -不是 请你听我说 |
[05:57] | There are some important things for you to know. | 有些很重要的事情得告诉你 |
[05:58] | Well, who are you? | 那你是谁? |
[06:00] | I’m an angel. | 我是天使 |
[06:07] | Who put you up to this? | 谁把你打扮成这样? |
[06:08] | Put me up to what? | 打扮成什么样? |
[06:09] | For the last damn time, angels have wings. | 我他妈说最后一次 天使是有翅膀的 |
[06:12] | Wings! | 翅膀! |
[06:15] | Oh, my god, you’re disappearing. | 天啊 你在消失 |
[06:16] | That’s not good. l’m sorry. | 这可不好 我很抱歉 |
[06:17] | You were saying something about important information? | 你刚才不是说有重要的事情吗? |
[06:21] | Wait! don’t go! | 等等 别走啊 |
[06:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:24] | Hello?! | 喂?! |
[06:30] | Crap! | 糟糕! |
[06:32] | It’s coming in clearer now. | 现在越来越清晰了 |
[06:35] | Definitely, coming in clearer. | 绝对的 清晰了 |
[06:41] | A boat. | 一艘船 |
[06:44] | He left the money on your boat. | 他把钱留在你的船上 |
[06:47] | We didn’t have a boat. | 我们没有船 |
[06:49] | No boat? | 没有船? |
[06:56] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[06:59] | I’m getting something. | 我看到了 |
[07:03] | – you’re sure you didn’t have a boat? – no boat. | -你确定你没有船? -没有 |
[07:05] | Maybe he had a boat that you didn’t know about. | 说不定他有船 但是你不知道 |
[07:06] | He was afraid of the water. | 他怕水 |
[07:08] | A boot? | 一双靴子? |
[07:11] | Probably not? | 应该不是 |
[07:13] | Let me see if something else comes in. | 让我看看还有没有别的 |
[07:16] | Do you hear that, too? | 你听见了吗? |
[07:18] | Yeah, l do. | 是的 听见了 |
[07:19] | Is it from beyond? ls that a message? | 是不是从远处而来? 是不是什么讯号? |
[07:20] | No. l think it’s my smoke alarm. | 不 是我的烟雾警报器 |
[07:22] | Can you excuse me a second, mary? | 玛丽 不好意思我先离开一会 |
[07:25] | Oh, god! oh, no! | 天啊 不! |
[07:27] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[07:29] | What, what, what? | 怎么了? |
[07:30] | – what is it? – uh, no, everything’s fine. | -这怎么回事? -哦 没事 一切都很好 |
[07:31] | No, no, no. lt’s under control. | 没事 都在我掌控之内 |
[07:32] | – lt’s just a little, uh… – what is that? | -只是有点 嗯… -那是什么? |
[07:33] | Just a little smoky, that’s all. | 只是有点烟 没别的 |
[07:34] | – oh, god. move. – lt’s the thing in that silver pan that burned. | -天呐 闪开 -就是锅里的东西着了 |
[07:36] | The osso bucco. | 那是小牛骨 |
[07:37] | I-l-l don’t know. does the name matter? | 我不清楚 管这菜是什么呢 |
[07:39] | It’s on fire. | 反正都着火了 |
[07:40] | God, dan, you’re like the worst cook ever. | 丹 你是史上最差厨子 |
[07:42] | – sorry. sorry. | -不好意思 |
[07:43] | What are you– can you– | 你…你能不能… |
[07:44] | I’m just– lt’s smoking. | 我在…冒烟了 |
[07:45] | Can you– well, how’s the crab dip going? | 你能不能…算了 蟹酱怎么样了? |
[07:46] | Crab dip is going great. oh, no, no. | 蟹酱很好 哦 不 不 |
[07:48] | The crab dip is going spectacularly well. | 蟹酱那是相当的好 |
[07:50] | That’s the thing in the little red bowl, right? | 就是那个红色小碗里的东西 对吧 |
[07:52] | – yes. can you just chop something, please? – chopping, chopping. | -是的 你能不能切菜去? -好 切菜 我切 |
[07:54] | Oh, god, dan. | 天啊 丹 |
[08:03] | You know, as much as l love you hovering around… | 你知道 我很喜欢你在这逗留 |
[08:04] | And watching me while l work, how’s the reading going? | 在这看我工作 不过你的通灵术怎么样了 |
[08:06] | – oh, the reading. the reading. – okay. | -哦 通灵术 |
[08:09] | I’m back. | 我来了 |
[08:10] | Listen, l gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[08:12] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[08:13] | Sorry about that, mary. | 真不好意思 玛丽 |
[08:14] | – l just– – oh, no. you did good. | -我就… -哦 不 你做的很好 |
[08:16] | – really? – absolutely. | -真的? -绝对的 |
[08:17] | Maybe we have a boat l forgot about. | 可能我们真有条船 只是我忘了 |
[08:19] | – yeah. l mean, you know– – yeah. | -是啊 我是说 -嗯 |
[08:20] | And remember, no… | 还有要牢记… |
[08:22] | – driving on mondays. – driving on mondays. | -周一不能驾车 -周一不能驾车 |
[08:23] | Right? be careful. | 好 保重 |
[08:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:28] | Okay, dan. | 好了 丹 |
[08:29] | Why aren’t you chopping? | 你怎么不切了? |
[08:30] | Hmm? oh, small cut. | 哦 切到自己了 |
[08:31] | – what? – lt’s fine. lt’s tiny. lt’s all good. | -什么? -没事 小口子 |
[08:33] | – really? – yeah. and most of the blood… | -真的? -嗯 而且大部分的血 |
[08:34] | Went into the tomato sauce, so who’s gonna know? | 都流到番茄酱里面去了 没人会知道的 |
[08:36] | Dan, look, l’m sorry for leaving you alone. | 丹 真不好意思把你一个人晾在这 |
[08:39] | It’s so unfair. | 对你不公平 |
[08:40] | You have my complete, undivided attention now, okay? | 现在我会在这里陪你 好吧 |
[08:46] | Stir the bearnaise sauce before it separates, all right? | 快搅均这个沙司酱 |
[08:49] | You got it. oh, bearnaise– | 没问题 哦 沙司酱 |
[08:50] | No, actually, l know what that one is. | 不 实际上 我知道那是什么 |
[08:51] | – good. – yeah, we’re good. we’re good. | -没问题 -是的 没问题 |
[08:58] | Damn it. | 奶奶的! |
[09:00] | – hi. – hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:01] | I’m chloe. l’m a friend of beth’s. | 我是克洛伊 贝思的朋友 |
[09:03] | She gave me your address and told me to stop by. | 她把你的地址给我 让我有空来看看 |
[09:05] | – yeah. hi. – hi. how are you? | -是的 你好 -嗨 你好 |
[09:08] | Beth. god, how is she? | 贝思 哦 她怎么样? |
[09:09] | Ah, you know, still with the drummer. | 哦 还是和那个鼓手在一起 |
[09:10] | You are kidding me. that guy is a mess. | 真的假的? 那家伙乱七八糟的 |
[09:12] | I thought they totally broke up. | 我以为他们彻底玩完了 |
[09:13] | Which time? l think, it’s been like five times already. | 哪一次? 好像他们不只闹过5次吧 |
[09:15] | Do you know that girl colleen, who he used to date? | 你知道那个叫科琳的吗? 和他有过一腿的? |
[09:17] | – do you know colleen? – yeah. | -你认识科琳? -哦是的 |
[09:18] | – have we met before? – you look really familiar. | -我们见过吗? -你看起来很眼熟 |
[09:20] | That’s so weird, ’cause when you opened the door… | 好奇怪 你刚开开门的时候… |
[09:21] | – l was like, ”l think l know that girl.” – yeah. | -我就觉得”我好像见过这女孩” |
[09:22] | That’s so funny. | 真有意思 |
[09:24] | Oh, man. | 噢 拉倒吧 |
[09:25] | Uh…sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:27] | This is my brother, henry. | 这是我哥哥 亨利 |
[09:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:29] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[09:30] | I don’t know about that. | 我怎么没觉得 |
[09:32] | You promised. | 你答应过我 |
[09:33] | Well, come on in. | 那 进来吧 |
[09:38] | Wow. god, beth. | 噢老天爷 贝思 |
[09:40] | Haven’t heard her name… | 我很久 |
[09:41] | Long time. | 没听人提她的名字了 |
[09:42] | Um, how can l help you? | 我能帮上什么? |
[09:47] | I don’t know if you can. | 我不觉得你能帮什么 |
[09:49] | Henry’s fiancee passed away about a year ago… | 亨利的未婚妻一年前去世 |
[09:52] | On their wedding day. | 在婚礼当天 |
[09:54] | Oh, my god. l’m so sorry. | 哦天啊 真抱歉 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how, um… | 我希望你别介意 她怎么 |
[09:59] | How did it happen? | 怎么死的? |
[10:01] | She was crushed by an angel… | 她被天使砸死 |
[10:03] | And as sad as l am, l do appreciate the irony. | 虽然很难过 不过我觉得这个讽刺挺有意思 |
[10:07] | And, well, he’s just– | 他… |
[10:09] | He’s not moving on. | 他走不出亡妻的阴影 |
[10:11] | I don’t think that’s so unusual. | 我不认为这有什么稀奇的 |
[10:12] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[10:13] | You don’t smile. | 你不笑了 |
[10:15] | You don’t leave your apartment. | 从不离开自己家 |
[10:17] | I like my apartment. | 我喜欢我的家 |
[10:18] | Nobody hassles me if l don’t smile there. | 我在家笑不笑也没人管我 |
[10:20] | He’s not letting go, and l was just thinking… | 他不放手 我就想… |
[10:22] | That maybe if he communicated with his fiancee, kate… | 如果他能和凯特 他的未婚妻再联系上 |
[10:26] | That, um, maybe she would, you know… | 或许 你知道的 她可以… |
[10:29] | Convince him that it’s okay for him to move on in his life. | 她可以劝他开始新生活 |
[10:33] | Is that what you want? | 那是你希望的吗? |
[10:34] | That’s what she wants. | 那是她所希望的 |
[10:35] | And once she gets an idea in her head… | 一旦她有了什么想法 |
[10:37] | It’s best to just… | 你就最好… |
[10:38] | I’m here, so, you know. | 现在我来了 你该明白了吧 |
[10:42] | Okay. all right. | 好的 |
[10:44] | Well, let’s give it a shot. | 那好 我们试试吧 |
[10:47] | Um, how do you get into all of this? | 嗯 你是怎么进入这行的? |
[10:50] | Oh, what? you mean, like being a psychic? | 什么? 你是说 怎么成为通灵人 |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:53] | Why? you think it’s crap? | 怎么? 你觉得是骗人的把戏? |
[10:54] | No. l keep an open mind. | 不 我比较开明 |
[10:56] | I mean, there are plenty of things people can’t explain. | 我是说 有很多事情是无法解释的 |
[10:58] | You can be honest. | 你可以实话实说 |
[11:00] | Not crap, just unproven… | 不是骗人 只是经过千百年来无数次的研究 |
[11:03] | After hundreds of years and thousands of studies. | 也还是无法证实 |
[11:07] | But you’re keeping an open mind. | 不过你比较开明啊 |
[11:08] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够明显吗? |
[11:12] | Well, what do you do for a living? | 你是做什么的? |
[11:13] | – l’m a vet. – so a man of science? | -我是兽医 -一个崇尚科学的人? |
[11:16] | I suppose l am. | 我想是的 |
[11:18] | Do you believe in heaven? | 你相信有天堂吗? |
[11:20] | Jury’s out. | 谁又知道呢 |
[11:22] | Wow. | 哇 |
[11:23] | See, that’s just– that’s depressing to me. | 这可真是 听起来令人难过 |
[11:26] | I mean, what a sad and hopeless world it would be… | 我是说 如果真是那样 |
[11:28] | If that was the case. | 那将会是一个多么悲伤无望的世界 |
[11:29] | I really believe that the people we love never really leave us. | 我还是相信我们所爱之人从未离开过 |
[11:33] | You know, they’re– they’re always watchin’ over us. | 他们只是在别处注视着我们 |
[11:36] | And then, sometimes, if we’re lucky… | 而且 有时候 如果我们足够幸运 |
[11:38] | We get to talk to them. | 我们有机会和他们说上话 |
[11:42] | So have you had a lot of luck with this? | 你总是能和他们说上话吗? |
[11:43] | Sometimes yes, sometimes no. | 有时行 |
[11:45] | I know that’s not very scientific… | 我知道这不太科学 |
[11:46] | But when it works… | 不过如果对上话了 |
[11:47] | It really does make people happy. | 那真的很令人喜悦 |
[11:52] | You wanna give it a go? | 你想试试吗? |
[11:56] | Okay. give me your hands. | 好 把你的手给我 |
[11:58] | Does this cost extra? | 这要额外收费吗? |
[11:59] | Do you always use humor to cope with uncomfortable situations? | 你是不是总是在这种时候很幽默? |
[12:02] | That reminds of this time two rabbis walked into a bar. | 这让我想起两个犹太人去酒吧 |
[12:05] | All right. come on, give me your hands. | 好了 来吧 把手给我 |
[12:10] | Now, just think about the person you’re trying to contact. | 现在 你只要想着你希望见到的人 |
[12:13] | I am getting something, um, but it’s… | 我看到了 可是… |
[12:16] | But it’s a man. | 是个男人 |
[12:18] | He’s in a, like, a blue suit or, um, like a uniform. | 穿着一身蓝色衣服 象制服一样 |
[12:22] | My father wore blue suits. | 我父亲穿蓝色制服 |
[12:24] | He was a lawyer. | 他是个律师 |
[12:25] | Are you trying to contact him? | 你想见到他? |
[12:27] | No. he’s still alive. | 不 他还活着 |
[12:29] | – retired. – oh. | -退休了 -噢 |
[12:31] | At least, l think he’s still alive. | 至少 我想他还活着 |
[12:32] | I haven’t spoken with him since last night. | 我从昨晚起没和他说过话了 |
[12:34] | Maybe something happened this morning. | 是不是今早有什么事发生了 |
[12:35] | All right. look, l get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:37] | You don’t believe in this stuff, and you probably think… | 你不相信这些 你大概觉得 |
[12:39] | I’m some loon who’s just wasting your time. | 我只不过是个傻子 在浪费你的时间 |
[12:41] | But you know what? you’re here, so why not? | 不过你想想 既然你来了 为什么不试试? |
[12:44] | All l’m asking for is five minutes for you to humor me. | 我只希望你花5分钟配合我一下 |
[12:49] | You’re right. l’m sorry. | 你是对的 抱歉 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | Just relax. give it a go. | 放松 试一把 |
[12:58] | Okay. just think about kate. | 好的 想着凯特就行了 |
[13:01] | The way she made you feel… | 想着她给你的感觉 |
[13:04] | The way she looked. | 她的模样 |
[13:06] | Think about kate. | 想着她 |
[13:19] | – oh, god. – that didn’t sound good. | -噢 天 -听起来不太妙 |
[13:22] | My assistant. probably just shish-kebabbed his tongue. | 我的助手 他可能把自己的舌头烤了 |
[13:32] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[13:35] | Whoa! oh! | 哇噢! |
[13:37] | Holy shit! | 他娘的! |
[13:44] | Um, you know, l-l should get going. | 嗯 我想我该走了 |
[13:46] | – really? – yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[13:48] | – l wanna check on my dad. – oh. | -我想去看看我爸怎么样了 -哦 |
[13:54] | What do l owe you? | 我该给你多少钱? |
[13:55] | Oh, nothing. nothing. | 哦 不用了 不用了 |
[13:56] | Oh, no. but l– l mean– | 那怎么行 我… |
[13:59] | No, no, no. l-l didn’t– | 不用了 我没有… |
[14:00] | I didn’t get anything, so– | 我什么也没做… |
[14:01] | Yeah, but you tried. | 是的 不过你努力了 |
[14:02] | If someone’s pet dies on the operating table… | 如果别人的宠物死在手术台上… |
[14:04] | You don’t charge them, right? l mean– | 你不会收他们钱的啊 我是说… |
[14:07] | No. no, that– that would make me a dick. | 当然不 那我成什么东西了 |
[14:11] | Right. lt’s a good thing you don’t. | 很好 你不会就好 |
[14:13] | Right. yes, okay. | 对 那好吧 |
[14:16] | If l ever need any catering, l’ll know where to come. | 如果我还需要的话 我会再来的 |
[14:19] | I work cheap, so– | 我收费很便宜了 |
[14:20] | I can see you why you have two jobs. | 所以我看出来你有两份工作了 |
[14:22] | – yeah. – nice meeting you, ashley. | -是 -很高兴认识你 阿诗莉 |
[14:23] | Oh. nice to meet you. | 哦 我也是 |
[14:28] | Say, ”pretty. pretty bird.” | 说”美美鸟” |
[14:31] | Come on, say it. | 快说 |
[14:32] | You know, l gave you a key in case of emergencies. | 我给你钥匙是以防紧急状况 |
[14:35] | I think you and l just have… | 我想你和我 |
[14:36] | A different definition of ”emergency.” | 对于”紧急事件”的定义不一样 |
[14:38] | So, how’d it go with ashley? | 在阿诗莉那怎么样? |
[14:41] | Oh, that. much to my surprise, it was futile. | 哦 真出乎我意料 一点用都没有 |
[14:44] | You didn’t try. | 你没好好试一下 |
[14:45] | I totally tried. | 我真的尽力了 |
[14:47] | I chanted, you know, I played with an eagle feather… | 我在心中默默吟唱 拿着根老鹰羽毛 |
[14:50] | Listened to some tori amos. | 听着托瑞・阿莫斯的音乐 |
[14:52] | And nothing? | 没了吗 |
[14:53] | I mean, she’s really nice, but, I mean… | 她真的是个很好的人 但是 |
[14:55] | The whole thing was kind of a joke. | 这整件事像是开玩笑一样 |
[14:56] | Well, does she want you to come back? | 是她让你回来的吗 |
[14:59] | Chloe, enough, all right? | 克洛伊 够了 好吗 |
[15:02] | Right. you know what? | 好吧 |
[15:04] | I’m never gonna help you again. | 我再也不会帮你了 |
[15:07] | Is that a promise? | 你能保证吗 |
[15:08] | Well, unless it’s an emergency. | 除非你有紧急事件 |
[15:13] | Hey, you never told me how it went on friday. | 你还没和我说过星期五的事情怎么样了呢 |
[15:15] | Oh, what, with the stockbroker? | 什么事 和那股票经纪人吗 |
[15:17] | What is it about telling a guy that you’re a psychic… | 真是想不通 和一个男人说你是个通灵师 |
[15:19] | That makes him think that you’ll sleep with him… | 他怎么就会觉得第一次见面 |
[15:20] | On the first date? | 你想和他上床呢 |
[15:22] | Well, maybe they think that, because you’re a psychic… | 或许他们觉得 因为你是个通灵师 |
[15:24] | You already know that’s all they’re after… | 你肯定知道之后会发生的事情 |
[15:26] | So they might as well just go for it. | 所以他们想那就直接干吧 |
[15:28] | That is so your gay prejudice towards straight men talking. | 这是你们同性恋对异性恋男人的偏见吧 |
[15:31] | No, no, it’s all men. | 不 不 所有男人都这样 |
[15:33] | Gay, straight, we’re a real goal-oriented gender… | 同性恋 异性恋 只要有关性的方面 |
[15:35] | When it comes to sex. | 我们就都是直冲目标的男人 |
[15:36] | Dan, I think they’re a little more complicated than that. | 丹 我觉得男人要比你说的复杂一点 |
[15:39] | No, we’re not. | 不 一点不复杂 |
[15:41] | How’s my ass look in this? | 穿上这裙子 我的屁股看上去怎么样 |
[15:42] | I don’t know. can you get a little closer? | 不知道 能再靠近些吗 |
[15:44] | I still have some peripheral vision left. | 我现在还有点斜视眼 |
[15:58] | Good god, what the hell is that? | 天哪 这什么玩意儿 |
[15:59] | Oh, dr. mills, you know this is beatrice. | 迈尔斯医生 这是柏特斯啊 |
[16:02] | Iona, there are other ways you can show your love… | 爱奥纳 除了喂她吃东西 |
[16:04] | For beatrice besides giving her food. | 你可以通过别的方式来表达对她的爱 |
[16:06] | Take her for a walk, throw her a frisbee. | 比如带她散散步 玩玩飞盘 |
[16:08] | She’s gained a little weight, I know. | 她是有点太肥了 我知道 |
[16:10] | I’ve driven cars smaller than her. | 我开的车都比她小 |
[16:12] | She looks like a tick. | 她看上去像只扁虱 |
[16:14] | The prettiest tick you’ve ever seen. | 是你见过的最漂亮的扁虱吧 |
[16:17] | Well, let me grab a couple of sherpas. | 我去找几个夏尔巴人(以做挑夫著称的民族) |
[16:18] | They can help me hoist her on the table. | 把她给抱到桌上 |
[16:20] | Hey, guys, beatrice is here. | 伙计们 柏特斯来了 |
[16:23] | Aw! I call head. | 我要去打电话 |
[16:25] | No, I’m not taking the ass two times in a row. | 没门 我可不想连续两次都是我来搬她 |
[16:27] | – shoot you for it. – and you… | -你来吧 -还有你 |
[16:29] | Quit messin’ with whatever you’re messing with. | 把你手头在捣乱的事停下来 |
[16:30] | I’m not messing with anything. | 我可没捣乱 |
[16:33] | I make such a cute doctor. | 我在扮演可爱的医生 |
[16:35] | I should’ve stayed in college. | 我真是应该去上大学 |
[16:37] | These aren’t toys. | 这可不是玩具 |
[16:38] | Oh, hey, just curious… | 好吧 我有点好奇 |
[16:40] | Do animal tranquilizers work on people? | 动物的镇定剂对人有用吗 |
[16:43] | How’d you get those out of my cabinet? | 你怎么从我橱里弄到这个的 |
[16:46] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[16:48] | Is that it, or can I go back to, uh… | 好了 我可以回去干活了吗 |
[16:49] | Go ahead. | 去吧去吧 |
[16:51] | Oh, hello, the reason why I came here. | 对了 我到这里来的原因是 |
[16:53] | Um, I’ve got somebody I want you to meet. | 我想让你去见一个人 |
[16:56] | oh, god. | 天哪 |
[16:57] | Her name is janet. | 她叫珍妮特 |
[16:59] | – okay. – janet. | -好了 -叫珍妮特 |
[17:01] | I can already tell I won’t like her. | 那我可以直接告诉你 我肯定不会喜欢她的 |
[17:03] | She sounds like somebody with a dream catcher. | 这名一听就个稀奇古怪的人 |
[17:05] | So, what, are you never gonna date again? | 好了 那你是不是再也不准备约会了 |
[17:08] | I’ll date when the right person comes along. | 我只会和合适的人约会 |
[17:10] | Okay, well, what if I told you… | 好吧 那我来告诉你 |
[17:11] | She’s an eighteen-year-old, hot masseuse… | 她18岁 是个很火辣的按摩师 |
[17:15] | With huge natural breasts, who loves to gourmet cook… | 没有整过形的超大胸部 她喜欢烹饪 |
[17:18] | Watch sports, perform oral sex… | 看体育比赛 喜欢口交 |
[17:20] | And when she’s not doing any of that, she saves whales. | 除了这些 她还参与保护鲸鱼 |
[17:25] | I guess we could have lunch. | 可能可以一起吃顿午饭 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:28] | What if she doesn’t do any of those things? | 要是我说的她一样都不是呢 |
[17:30] | Goodbye, chloe. | 再见 克洛伊 |
[17:31] | Tell me when you wanna start dating again, okay? | 告诉我 你准备什么时候开始再次约会 |
[17:34] | Two years, five years, what? | 两年 五年 还是多久 |
[17:35] | I had the person I was gonna spend my life with… | 曾经有过这么一个人 我准备好要陪伴她一生 |
[17:37] | And I lost her. | 但我失去了她 |
[17:38] | So you’re just gonna spend the rest of your life alone? | 那你是准备剩下的日子都一个人过吗 |
[17:41] | No, I’ve got you. I’ve got my work. | 不 你有你自己的生活 我有我的工作 |
[17:43] | I’m sure you’re gonna get married… | 我确信你也会结婚的 |
[17:44] | And have kids or adopt a slew of nigerian children… | 有自己的孩子 或去领养一堆尼日利亚儿童 |
[17:47] | And I’m gonna get to be uncle henry. | 我就可以做他们的亨利叔叔 |
[17:51] | – man down! – there’s a man down. | -我不行了 -他倒下了 |
[17:53] | All right, I’ve got to get– | 好了 我要去 |
[17:57] | Why would you even want these? | 你拿这些干什么 |
[17:58] | They’re just cool. | 很酷啊 |
[18:00] | They’re so big. | 够大 |
[18:03] | I can’t move my legs. | 我腿不能动了 |
[18:13] | I’m so sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉来打搅你 |
[18:14] | I was wondering if you would maybe try again with henry. | 我想问下 你能不能再试试帮下亨利 |
[18:17] | I mean, he really liked you… | 我是说 他很喜欢你 |
[18:19] | And if he’s ever gonna believe… | 如果他愿意和什么人谈谈凯特的话 |
[18:20] | That anyone is talking to kate, then I think it’s gonna be you. | 我觉得也只有你了 |
[18:23] | Yeah, I mean, I think that’s a great idea. | 是啊 我觉得这想法不错 |
[18:25] | I just– I don’t know if he’ll go for it. | 我只是 不知道他是不是愿意 |
[18:28] | I don’t think he would come to you… | 我觉得他肯定不会来找你的 |
[18:30] | But if you would go to him… | 但是如果你主动去找他 |
[18:32] | And you could prove that you heard from kate– | 你可以说凯特冥冥之中告诉了你一些事情 |
[18:35] | But I didn’t. | 但没有啊 |
[18:36] | – you could fake it. – oh, no, no, no. | -你可以假装有啊 -不 不 不 |
[18:38] | I can’t do that… | 我做不到 |
[18:39] | Cause I’m not like a, you know, scam artist. | 因为我不是那种 骗子医师 |
[18:42] | This is kate’s diary. I, um… | 这是凯特的日记 |
[18:44] | I went into henry’s apartment when he wasn’t there… | 我趁亨利不在家的时候进他房间 |
[18:45] | You know, looking for letters or anything… | 我想找点像信件之类的东西 |
[18:47] | That would have information… | 那种只有他们两个人 |
[18:48] | That only the two of them would know, and, I mean… | 才知道的事情 这个 |
[18:50] | Henry doesn’t even know this exists. | 亨利可能甚至不知道这本东西 |
[18:51] | Right. I just– I really– | 好了 我只是 真的 |
[18:53] | Look, I know that you’ve heard the story before… | 我知道你可能听过这样的故事 |
[18:54] | But would you really think about it? | 但你是不是能再考虑下呢 |
[18:56] | Do you really think that henry’s better off sitting alone… | 难道你愿意看到亨利 |
[18:59] | In his apartment for the rest of his life? | 下辈子就一个人待在那房子里吗 |
[19:01] | Do you really think that kate’s ghost… | 难道你觉得凯特的灵魂 |
[19:02] | Doesn’t want him to date again? | 不希望他再次约会吗 |
[19:03] | I’m just asking you to tell one little lie… | 我只是想让你去撒个小谎 |
[19:07] | To salvage someone’s life. | 来拯救一个人的生活 |
[19:09] | Is that so impossible? | 这就这么难办到吗 |
[19:17] | Hey. ashley, right? | 阿诗莉 是吗 |
[19:20] | – yeah. – henry. | -是啊 -我是亨利 |
[19:22] | Henry. hi. | 亨利 你好啊 |
[19:23] | – how are you? – yeah, good, good. | -你好吗 -很好 很好 |
[19:25] | You shop here? | 你来买东西吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah, they, uh– they have really great tomatoes here… | 是啊 这儿的西红柿很不错 |
[19:28] | So I just– oh, I see. okay. | 我只是 我看看 |
[19:32] | Uh, tomatoes are vegetables that you buy fresh… | 西红柿呢是蔬菜 你要买新鲜的 |
[19:36] | And then you cook them in food. | 然后再做成菜 |
[19:38] | I’ve heard about these, yeah. | 我知道 |
[19:39] | I always wondered what was on this side of the store. | 我很惊讶啊 超市的这片儿 |
[19:41] | – so colorful. – yeah. | -真是五颜六色啊 -是啊 |
[19:43] | How’s business? | 你的工作怎么样 |
[19:44] | Oh, you know, sucks. | -你也知道 很糟糕 |
[19:46] | – so it’s looking up. – look up, right. | -你要乐观点 -乐观点 是啊 |
[19:49] | Well, you know, I’ll let you go… | 好吧 我想说 |
[19:50] | But, uh, if you’re ever in the area… | 如果你也住这附近的话 |
[19:52] | You should stop by, and I’ll cook you a– | 你可以顺路来我家 我可以为你 |
[19:54] | I’ll cook you a real meal. | 做顿真正的饭菜 |
[19:55] | All right. well, maybe I’ll do that. | 好吧 有机会的话吧 |
[19:56] | – okay. – nice seeing you. | -好的 -很高兴遇见你 |
[19:57] | Nice seeing you. | 我也是 |
[20:04] | It was raining. | 那时在下雨 |
[20:05] | It was raining when you met her… | 你遇见她时正在下雨 |
[20:06] | The woman you were trying to contact. | 那个你交往的女人 |
[20:07] | It was nighttime, and it was raining. | 半夜时分 天在下雨 |
[20:11] | You tried to steal her cab? | 你和她抢出租车吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:14] | And you two– you two got into a fight… | 然后你们两个 你们两个打了起来 |
[20:16] | But you rode with her all the way home… | 但是最后你把她先送回了家 |
[20:18] | Even though you lived in totally opposite directions. | 可是你却住在完全不同的方向 |
[20:20] | That’s exactly what happened. | 当时就是这样 |
[20:22] | And she stiffed me. | 她死缠着我 |
[20:23] | I wound up paying eighty bucks for that cab ride. | 我为此付了80块出租车钱 |
[20:27] | Do you wanna go somewhere else, so we can talk? | 你想去什么地方坐坐吗 我们可以聊聊 |
[20:31] | Yeah, it’s… | 好啊 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:37] | So I noticed you didn’t have any animals in your apartment. | 我发现你房子里没有养宠物 |
[20:39] | Oh, well, my building doesn’t allow pets… | 是啊 我房间里不允许有宠物的 |
[20:41] | But I always grew up with cats. | 但我从小是和小猫一起玩大的 |
[20:45] | When I get a new a place, I think I might– | 如果我搬去个新地方 我可能会 |
[20:47] | Wait. why’d you go, ”oh”? | 等等 你刚才为什么发那样的声音 |
[20:48] | Oh, you had cats. that’s nice.” | 你养过猫啊 很好啊 |
[20:50] | No, that was more like, ‘ah, you had cats. figures.” | 不是 你应该是在想 你有猫啊 猜对了 |
[20:53] | I’m a vet. I love cats. | 我是个兽医 我喜欢猫 |
[20:55] | Right. and the women who have them? | 是啊 那养猫的女人呢 |
[20:57] | They’re insane, across the board. | 都很疯狂 非常疯狂 |
[20:59] | You know, they wear, like, sweatshirts… | 他们穿那种运动衫 |
[21:01] | with their cat on them. | 上面画着他们的猫咪 |
[21:02] | You know, ”hang in there.” | 像是在说 宝贝 加油 |
[21:04] | Hey, look, let me ask you, when– | 等等 我想问下 |
[21:07] | In the market, were you, like– | 在超市里 你是不是 |
[21:11] | Were you hearing someone? | 是不是听到了谁和你说话 |
[21:12] | Um, yeah, I mean, I think– I think so. | 是啊 我觉得是吧 |
[21:14] | I think it was kate. | 我想应该是凯特 |
[21:16] | Seems a little hard to believe. | 有点难以相信 |
[21:19] | I know, but do you wanna try again? | 是啊 你想再试试看吗 |
[21:24] | What do you got to lose? | 试试吧 你又不会有什么损失 |
[21:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | Let me just get your hand, like… okay. | 把手给我 好的 |
[21:33] | This restaurant reminds her of something. | 这家饭店让她想起了什么事情 |
[21:36] | New york. It was snowing. | 在纽约 在下雪 |
[21:40] | We went– we went there for christmas. | 我们去 我们去那里过圣诞 |
[21:42] | You refused to admit that you didn’t speak french… | 你不肯承认你不懂法语 |
[21:45] | So you ordered the pancreas? | 结果你点了份内脏 |
[21:48] | And then, later, after you threw up all– | 然后 当你都倒掉之后 |
[21:55] | Hello. no, yeah. | 你好 是啊 |
[21:57] | No, no, no, I’m just eating right now. | 不 不 我只是在吃东西 |
[21:58] | You’re not interrupting anything. | 没什么事情 你说吧 |
[22:00] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[22:02] | Just so you know, that wasn’t me. | 你知道的 那不是我 |
[22:03] | that was j.w. I swear. | 那是j.w.我发誓 |
[22:04] | What else? are you getting anything else? | 还有什么 你还听到了什么 |
[22:06] | – okay, listen, we’ll come over tonight… – yeah, I’m just, I gotta– | -好的 今晚我们过来 -是啊 我准备 |
[22:08] | I gotta get back into it. | 我准备再试试看 |
[22:09] | – okay? – and we can meet afterwards. | -好吗 -我们之后可以再见面 |
[22:10] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:11] | Look, bro, when I see four girls in matching bowling shirts… | 伙计 看到那四个穿保龄球制服的美女 |
[22:14] | That’s how I roll, man. | 我真是乐巅了 |
[22:15] | It’s totally true. | 真的 |
[22:17] | Sorry, I’m, like, totally thrown… | 抱歉 我 没法继续 |
[22:18] | No, it was great. | 很好 |
[22:19] | – with the cell phone guy, um… – I don’t know where to begin. | -那个打电话的家伙 -我不知该怎么说 |
[22:21] | – we should just try another time. – we started out with a donkey. | -我们下次再试好吧 -我们要和那蠢驴一起吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah, I have to get going anyway. | 是啊 我得走了 |
[22:25] | What are the odds there was… | 怎么会有 |
[22:26] | – two chicks named darla? – oh. when’d you give her your card? | -两个小妞叫达拉 -你什么时候付的钱啊 |
[22:28] | That’s all right. you got your tricks, I’ve got mine. | 没事 你有你的把戏 我有我的路子 |
[22:30] | – wow. – seriously? | -哇 -真的吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah, but you don’t really have to be tricky… | 不用这么耍小聪明的 |
[22:33] | If you wanna pay for lunch, because I won’t fight ya. | 要是你想付钱的话 我可不会和你抢的 |
[22:36] | Yup. cat person. | 是啊 养猫的人 |
[22:37] | I thought it was the one without her. | 我想应该和她没关系 |
[22:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:40] | I was actually really nervous at first… | 一开始我真的是很紧张 |
[22:42] | But then it was so easy. | 但之后就轻松多了 |
[22:43] | I almost wanted it to be harder… | 其实我还希望能困难一点 |
[22:44] | So I wouldn’t feel bad about the situation. | 这样我就不会觉得很别扭了 |
[22:48] | – what? – ashley. | -怎么了 -阿诗莉 |
[22:51] | – no. – look in my eyes. | -不 -看着我的眼睛 |
[22:53] | – no. – It’s time for a reality check. | -不 -现在我们来玩真心话大考验 |
[22:54] | I don’t want a reality check. | 我不玩 |
[22:55] | You don’t want one, because you know you need one. | 你不想玩 因为你知道你害怕 |
[22:57] | Tell me you are done with this. | 告诉我你不会继续干这事了 |
[22:59] | I’m done… | 我不会继续了 |
[23:01] | Right after this next meeting. | 但要在下次见面之后 |
[23:02] | Why are you doing all this? | 你为什么要这么做呢 |
[23:04] | I’m– I’m helping someone. | 我在 我在帮助他啊 |
[23:06] | Is he cute? | 他很帅吧 |
[23:08] | I don’t see what that has to do with anything. | 我觉得那没什么关系 |
[23:09] | Stay with me here. | 那我来问你 |
[23:10] | You, ahem– you hate doing this. | 你 你其实讨厌干这事 |
[23:12] | Yeah, it goes against everything I believe. | 是啊 这和我的原则背道而驰 |
[23:14] | All right, but instead of just doing it | 好吧 但是通过做这件事 |
[23:15] | And getting it over with, you’re stretching it out. | 你帮他振作起来 但你实际上是在拖延时间 |
[23:18] | Well, he’s very skeptical. | 他是个很多疑的人 |
[23:19] | I can’t just blurt it out, or else he’d never believe me. | 我要是一下子都说出来 他就不会相信我了 |
[23:21] | Today, you had lunch. tomorrow, who knows, dinner? | 今天 你们一起吃午餐 明天呢 吃晚餐吗 |
[23:24] | Maybe you’ll go to a movie… | 可能还会一起去看电影 |
[23:25] | Channel his fiancee there. | 在那里回忆他的未婚妻 |
[23:26] | – so off base. – what does he do? | -别乱说 -他是干什么的 |
[23:28] | – veterinarian. – a doctor. | -兽医 -还是个医生 |
[23:29] | If you weren’t gay, I’d think you’re jealous. | 要是你不是同性恋 我觉得你就是在嫉妒 |
[23:31] | If you weren’t blushing… | 要是你不脸红的话 |
[23:32] | I’d think you were telling the truth. | 我倒会觉得你说的是真话 |
[23:35] | So you like david foster wallace, huh? | 你喜欢看戴维・福特斯・华莱士啊 |
[23:37] | I couldn’t get past page 20. | 我前20页都没看完 |
[23:38] | I keep it there because it makes me look smart. | 我一直放在那里是因为能显得我很有智慧 |
[23:44] | Oh, god, is he, like, a friend of yours or something? | 天哪 他难道是你朋友吗 |
[23:50] | You got me a gift? | 这是你给我买的礼物吗 |
[23:52] | Well, you won’t charge me, and I’m taking up your time… | 我占用你的时间 而你又不收我钱 |
[23:54] | So, you know, I had to do something. | 所以说 我至少得做点什么 |
[23:58] | David foster wallace! | 戴维・福特斯・华莱士 |
[24:00] | I love him. | 我喜欢他的书 |
[24:01] | I saw the book last time, so I figured you were a fan. | 上次我看见你那本书 我想你一定很喜欢他 |
[24:04] | I am. I am. | 是啊 是啊 |
[24:05] | I can’t wait to not read this. | 真想快点读读看啊 |
[24:07] | Yeah, they’re short stories… | 都是些小故事 |
[24:08] | So you could read the first paragraph… | 你可以每次就读一小段 |
[24:10] | Of each one and then just quit. | 然后可以干别的事 |
[24:11] | That’s– that’s great. | 真是 真是太棒了 |
[24:12] | No, this is, um… this was really sweet of you. | 真是 你真是太好了 |
[24:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:16] | Should we get started? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[24:17] | – yeah. – okay. | -可以 -好的 |
[24:19] | Oh, before we start, I’ve been doing a little research. | 对了 开始之前 我想做个小研究 |
[24:24] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[24:25] | Some of the things you’ve said are pretty unbelievable… | 你之前说的那些真是太不可思议了 |
[24:28] | And I think I know how you’re doing it. | 或许我知道你是怎么做到的 |
[24:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:32] | Normally, in these readings… | 正常情况下 人们在读书的时候 |
[24:33] | The person that’s getting read gives out unconscious signals. | 总会表现出一些下意识的动作 |
[24:36] | Like you could suggest something… | 或许从中你可以发现一些什么 |
[24:38] | And then I’ll shake my head no or nod… | 我或者会点点头或者摇摇头 |
[24:41] | And I don’t even realize it, but you pick up on it… | 而事实上我自己根本没有意识 但是你看见了 |
[24:43] | And then you get closer and closer… | 然后你就会越来越明了 |
[24:44] | Until you actually get something. | 直到看出些什么 |
[24:46] | All right, well, that makes sense. | 好吧 差不到吧 |
[24:48] | How do you– how do you wanna deal with that? | 那你想怎么做呢 |
[24:50] | Well, I’m gonna concentrate really hard… | 我想 非常集中注意力 |
[24:52] | On not giving you anything. | 不给你任何信息 |
[24:53] | I mean, keep my body very still… | 我是说 保持身体不动 |
[24:55] | Not change my voice. nothin’. | 也不变换声调 |
[24:57] | Okay. sounds good. | 好啊 可以 |
[24:59] | Uh, let’s start. | 我们开始吧 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:03] | You’re gonna talk like that the whole time? | 你准备一直这样说话吗 |
[25:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:07] | I’m still picking up a slight bit of emotion from you… | 我还是能觉察到你的一点点你的情绪 |
[25:09] | So what I think we should do… | 所以我觉得我们应该 |
[25:11] | Is turn our chairs back to back so I can’t see you at all. | 把椅子背对背放 这样我能彻底看不到你 |
[25:14] | – okay. – okay? | -好的 -好吧 |
[25:21] | – better? – yes. | -好些了吗 -是啊 |
[25:24] | You know what? | 你觉得是不是 |
[25:25] | To be safe, I think we should be in separate rooms. | 为了更加保险 我们应待在不同的房间 |
[25:27] | Oh, but then I’m gonna have to shout. | 但是 可能我要大吼你才能听见我说话 |
[25:29] | Yeah, all right. now you’re just messing with me, right? | 好了 你现在算是在故意耍我对吗 |
[25:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:35] | That’s pretty stupid, huh? | 很愚蠢吧 |
[25:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:38] | You wanna go get something to eat? | 你想去吃点东西吗 |
[25:39] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[25:44] | So, you bring all your psychics here? | 你总是把你的通灵师带到这儿来吗 |
[25:46] | Well, you really should know the answer to that. | 你不是应该什么都知道吗 |
[25:50] | But this is a cool place that you picked… | 你挑的这地方真是不赖 |
[25:51] | I’ll give you that. | 我给你这个分数 |
[25:52] | Kate showed it to me. | 凯特也做过这手势 |
[25:59] | You know, I’m getting the feeling… | 你知道吗 我感觉到她想 |
[26:00] | Like she wants you to be happy again… | 让你快乐起来 |
[26:03] | Like when you used to come here. | 就像你以前到这里来的时候那样 |
[26:06] | I’m getting that feeling, too. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[26:18] | You are so screwed. | 你真是个混账 |
[26:20] | – what? – I didn’t say anything. | -什么 -我没说话啊 |
[26:23] | Oh. right. | 是吗 好吧 |
[26:29] | Traitors. | 叛徒 |
[26:30] | Lying, cheating, red-headed hussy. | 骗子 撒谎 这个放荡的女人 |
[26:34] | I’ll wring her neck. | 我要扭断她脖子 |
[26:36] | Throw her in front of a car, throw her down some stairs. | 把她扔在汽车面前 把她扔下楼梯 |
[26:46] | You. you bastard. | 是你啊 你个混蛋 |
[26:48] | Whoa. hey, evening, miss. | 嘿 晚上好啊 女士 |
[26:51] | You can hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[26:52] | Unfortunately. | 真是不幸啊 |
[26:53] | Are you psychic? | 你是通灵师吗 |
[26:54] | No, dead. | 不 我死了 |
[26:56] | Good. what happened? | 怎么死的 |
[26:58] | Drunk driving accident. | 酒后驾车 发生车祸 |
[27:00] | Oh, so backing over me with your truck wasn’t enough… | 倒车撞死我难道还不够吗 |
[27:02] | To get you to stop drinking and driving? | 你还要继续开车 还要继续喝酒吗 |
[27:03] | I’m not proud. | 我可没以此为傲 |
[27:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[27:06] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[27:07] | Takin’ care of unfinished business. | 处理一些没完成的事情 |
[27:10] | Are you sure that’s why you’re here? | 你确定这是你来这的原因吗 |
[27:12] | That’s what the lady told me. | 是一个小姐告诉我的 |
[27:13] | – the lady in the white room? – ‘course. | -白色房间里的那个小姐吗 -是啊 |
[27:15] | Why, what’d she tell you? | 怎么了 她和你说什么了 |
[27:16] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[27:18] | Did she give you any hints? | 她有没有给你什么暗示 |
[27:20] | How– how specific was she? | 有没有明确地说什么 |
[27:23] | Ah, you didn’t talk to her, did you? | 她什么都没有和你说吧 对吧 |
[27:26] | What’d you do, piss her off? | 你干什么了 惹她生气了吗 |
[27:27] | Unfinished business. | 没有处理完的事 |
[27:31] | Well, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[27:34] | I got to protect henry. | 我要去保护亨利 |
[27:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:44] | Hey. can l help you? | 你好 有什么可以帮你的 |
[27:46] | Hi. um, l’m sorry. | 你好 真对不起 |
[27:47] | I called, and no one answered. | 我打过电话了 没人接 |
[27:49] | Um, my friend gave me your number in yoga class. | 我朋友在瑜珈课上给了我你的号码 |
[27:51] | Well, l’m just having a really bad day. | 我今天一天过得很糟糕 |
[27:53] | My… my friend died, and we had a fight. | 我…我朋友死了 我们之前打过一架 |
[27:57] | Oh, okay, okay. sure, sure, sure, come in. | 好吧 没事 进来吧 |
[27:59] | Come in. lt’s fine. | 进来吧 一切会好起来的 |
[28:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Okay. come right this way. | 请进 |
[28:08] | I’m sorry, l didn’t catch your name. | 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字 |
[28:10] | Oh, it’s kay…eleen. | 我叫凯…琳 |
[28:12] | – kayleen? – mm-hmm. | -凯琳 -是的 |
[28:14] | Great. um, why don’t you come this way. | 好极了 你会什么要过来呢 |
[28:16] | Uh, just have a seat. | 随便坐吧 |
[28:17] | Do you want a drink or anything? | 要喝些什么还是别的什么 |
[28:19] | No, l’m fine. | 啊 不用麻烦了 |
[28:20] | Okay, great. | 好吧 |
[28:21] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你自己随意一些吧 |
[28:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:27] | So, you talk to dead people? | 你能和死去的人对话 是吗 |
[28:29] | Well, l can’t promise results… | 没错 但我不能完全肯定… |
[28:31] | But, yes, l have had some success. | 不过 我的确有过些成功例子 |
[28:33] | Comes in nice and clear, huh? | 在成功的时候 和鬼魂的对话既顺利又清楚 |
[28:35] | No mistaking it? | 不会产生差错 是吗 |
[28:36] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候会的 |
[28:37] | Great. can’t wait. | 好极了 我等不及了 |
[28:39] | All right, so the first thing l’m gonna have you do… | 好吧 第一件要你做的事就是… |
[28:40] | Is give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[28:41] | Uh, you– uh, we probably shouldn’t… | 你… 我们最好还是不要… |
[28:43] | Because l’m, uh, coming down with a cold. | 因为我得了感冒 |
[28:52] | Okay. um, great. | 好吧 好极了 |
[28:55] | Okay, this is what we’ll do then. | 这就是我们接下来要做的 |
[28:57] | Um, why don’t you concentrate on your friend, okay? | 把精神集中在你朋友身上 好吗 |
[29:00] | And let’s try to see if she can come through to us. | 让我们试试能否让她过来见我们 |
[29:03] | – you’re the psychic. – great. | -你是通灵师 -一点没错 |
[29:11] | Yeah, wow, l’m getting something. | 我想我得到了一些信息 |
[29:13] | Ashley clark, you have made a mockery of the gifts… | 阿诗莉・克莱克 你是在嘲弄… |
[29:17] | You’ve been given. | 上天赐你的能力 |
[29:19] | Uh, kayleen? | 凯琳 |
[29:21] | You speak falsely for the dead. | 你为死者所传递的话都是错误的 |
[29:23] | We have been sent here to give you a warning. | 我到这里来是要给你一个警告 |
[29:26] | Stop now or suffer a terrible fate. | 马上停下 否则你会遭到可怕的报应 |
[29:30] | Is this some sort of joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[29:32] | This is no joke. | 这不是在开玩笑 |
[29:33] | We see and hear everything. | 所有的一切 我们能看到和听到 |
[29:36] | We saw you drop the tray of meatballs last night… | 昨晚我们看见你把一盘肉丸子撒了一地… |
[29:40] | And still serve them. | 还是端给客人们吃了 |
[29:42] | We saw what you did in the shower last night… | 昨晚我看见你洗澡… |
[29:46] | And it’s nothing to be ashamed of… | 这没什么见不得人的… |
[29:48] | But we still saw. | 但我们还是都看到了 |
[29:51] | And we see what you’re trying to do… | 我们还看到了你想要… |
[29:53] | To henry mills. | 对亨利・迈尔斯做的一切 |
[29:54] | I– I’m just– | 我 我只是想要 |
[29:56] | You, of all people… | 你 包括所有的人… |
[29:57] | Should know the consequences of defaming the dead. | 都应该要知道诽谤死者的下场 |
[30:00] | Leave henry mills alone… | 离亨利・迈尔斯远点… |
[30:02] | Or you will never find peace again. | 否则你将永不安宁 |
[30:05] | You will lose your possessions, your friends… | 你会失去你拥有财富 你的朋友… |
[30:08] | And eventually your life. | 最终还有你的生命 |
[30:12] | This is the only time we will visit you. | 我们只会来拜访你一次 |
[30:22] | Oh, l must’ve dozed off. | 我刚才一定是打瞌睡了 |
[30:24] | Did you contact my friend? | 你联系到我的朋友了吗 |
[30:27] | Ashley, are you okay? | 阿诗莉 你没事吧 |
[30:31] | Please go. | 请你快走 |
[30:32] | Well, you look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 好吧 你看上去像是见鬼了 |
[30:34] | Can you go now, please? | 你能走吗 求你了 |
[30:36] | Just go. | 快走 |
[30:57] | You’ll never guess who l ran into. | 你绝不会猜想到我撞见了谁 |
[30:59] | – who? – ashley. | -谁啊 -阿诗莉 |
[31:01] | Ashley… | 阿诗莉… |
[31:03] | I know so many ashleys. | 我认识好多叫阿诗莉的 |
[31:04] | The psychic. | 就是那个通灵师 |
[31:05] | Oh, that ashley. | 是那个阿诗莉啊 |
[31:08] | – what did she say? – well, it was really weird. | -她说了些什么 -实在是太奇怪了 |
[31:10] | I mean, she got these images, really specific stuff. | 她得到的那些信息 实在是非同一般 |
[31:13] | Really? wow. | 真的吗 |
[31:15] | Will she get a message from kate? | 她从凯特那里得到消息了吗 |
[31:17] | – like what? – huh? | 什么样的消息 |
[31:19] | – what? – what? | -什么 -说什么呢 |
[31:22] | Anyway, we’re, you know, gonna try it again. | 不管怎样 再去试试看 |
[31:25] | That’s great. that’s– I really– | 太棒了 真是… 我真的… |
[31:27] | I feel like she can help you, henry. | 我就是觉得她能够帮你 亨利 |
[31:29] | Come on, ashley! | 开门啊 阿诗莉 |
[31:32] | Ashley, come on! | 阿诗莉 开门啊 |
[31:33] | She’s not home? | 她不在家吗 |
[31:36] | Uh, why? | 为什么这样说 |
[31:38] | Are you here to meet her? | 你是到这里来见她的吗 |
[31:39] | No, we had, um, an appointment. | 不是 我们有过预约的 |
[31:41] | Wait a second. are you henry… | 等等 你是不是亨利… |
[31:43] | The-the veterinarian? | 那个 那个兽医 |
[31:45] | She mentioned me? | 她提到我过吗 |
[31:46] | No, it’s just a really lucky guess. | 没有 只是我正好猜中了而已 |
[31:47] | I’m good like that. | 我很擅长猜测 |
[31:49] | I’m dan, the catering partner. | 我叫丹 是饮食助理 |
[31:50] | – right. hi, dan. – hi. | -你好 丹 -你好 |
[31:52] | Yeah, we were supposed to meet an hour and a half ago… | 我们本来约好1个半小时前… |
[31:53] | At this restaurant, but she’s not answering her phone. | 在这个餐厅见面的 但是她没接我电话 |
[31:56] | I know. l’ve been calling her all day. | 我知道 我打了她一天电话了 |
[31:58] | Do you mind if l try? | 介意我来试一下吗 |
[31:59] | Knocking? | 敲门吗 |
[32:01] | Please. no, please. help yourself. | 当然不介意 请吧 随便你 |
[32:04] | Maybe later you can come jab an elevator button… | 可能等下你会猛按电梯按钮离开… |
[32:06] | A hundred times after l’ve already pushed it. | 尝试过敲门后 我已经按过上百次了 |
[32:10] | Ashley! | 阿诗莉 |
[32:11] | Ashley, it’s henry. are you there? | 阿诗莉 我是亨利 你在不在 |
[32:14] | Henry, l’m sick! | 亨利 我病了 |
[32:16] | I tried to call. | 我打过电话给你 |
[32:19] | I might be sick for a really long time. | 这病我可能要得好久日子了 |
[32:23] | Okay, do you need anything? | 好吧 需要什么吗 |
[32:24] | No. l’ll call you if l ever feel better. | 不要了 如果我好点了 会打电话给你的 |
[32:28] | Ashley? | 阿诗莉 |
[32:30] | Ashley! | 阿诗莉 |
[32:35] | Got more than you did. | 我可比你有进展 |
[32:40] | Hey, it’s ashley, psychic-slash-caterer… | 你好 我是阿诗莉 通灵或是伙食包办… |
[32:43] | Leave an awesome message. | 留下消息吧 |
[32:44] | Good morning. lt’s henry. | 早上好 我是亨利 |
[32:46] | Just thought l’d check in since you didn’t… | 刚刚想起 想问问你… |
[32:47] | – sound so good last night, see if you’re all right. | 是否好点了 你昨晚看上去不太好 |
[32:50] | – so, um, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:53] | Morning again. | 早上好 |
[32:55] | It’s, uh, henry again. | 我是亨利 |
[32:57] | That’s some cold. l hope you didn’t get it… | 天气有点冷了 我希望你没得感冒… |
[32:59] | When we went out the other night. | 几天前我们一起出去 |
[33:00] | Anyway, l was gonna… | 总之 我想要… |
[33:01] | You know, come by and drop off some soup or something… | 我经过你家给你留下了一些汤什么的东西 |
[33:03] | So, um, maybe l’ll see you. | 或许我会来看你的 |
[33:16] | – lt’s henry. | 我是亨利 |
[33:17] | The sandwich was gone, so, you know, that’s a good sign. | 三明治没了 你知道吗 这是一个好兆头 |
[33:20] | Buying a sandwich for someone… | 为某个人买三明治… |
[33:22] | You’ve never had a sandwich with… | 你从没和某人一起吃三明治… |
[33:23] | Is a lot harder than you think. | 这比你想象中的难多了 |
[33:24] | I mean, just the bread. | 我指的是面包 |
[33:26] | I started off with whole wheat… | 我从全麦开始着手… |
[33:27] | But then l worried that, you know, l’m saying… | 不过我很担心 我是想说… |
[33:29] | You’re kind of a crunchy person… | 你是个如此挑剔的人… |
[33:31] | Who only eats whole wheat. | 只吃全麦的 |
[33:33] | I almost went with pumpernickel, but then I’d look like… | 我习惯吃裸麦粉粗面包 我看上去像个… |
[33:35] | The kind of guy who wants to impose… | 欺骗别人的家伙… |
[33:37] | My weird bread fetish on everyone and– | 我对每个人都有像对面包一样的奇怪迷恋 |
[33:39] | You know, now, l’m one of those idiots who just prattles on… | 我现在就像是一个白痴… |
[33:42] | In, uh, answering machines… | 对着自动录音瞎说胡话… |
[33:45] | And also uses a word like ”prattles.” | 还用上这个词 “说胡话” |
[33:48] | So the only thing l can think of is that, uh, you really just… | 我唯一可以想到的是 你真的… |
[33:50] | You don’t wanna talk to me anymore. | 不想再和我说话了 |
[33:53] | Um, if that’s right, well, um… | 如果我猜对了 好吧… |
[33:56] | I don’t know, I guess just… | 我不知道 我认为… |
[33:58] | Kinda keep doin’ what you’re doin’. | 你坚持去做要做的事吧 |
[34:01] | – so, take care of yourself… | 好好照顾你自己… |
[34:03] | – ashley. | 阿诗莉 |
[34:13] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[34:14] | Why have you been avoiding my brother? | 你为什么要躲着我的哥哥 |
[34:15] | Uh, l can explain. | 听我解释 |
[34:22] | I guess I can’t explain. | 我认为我可以解释的 |
[34:24] | Okay, if you didn’t wanna do this… | 好吧 如果你不想干下去了… |
[34:25] | You should’ve just said so… | 你应该说出来… |
[34:26] | But to lead him on and let him think… | 而不是让他去瞎想… |
[34:27] | That you can help him and then just disappear? | 如果可能的话 你要帮助他 然后再走 |
[34:30] | I mean, he’s worse off, if that’s possible. | 他现在情况更糟了 |
[34:31] | I just couldn’t do it anymore, all right? | 我无能为力了 明白吗 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:34] | Please tell him l’m sorry. | 告诉他 我很抱歉 |
[34:35] | Did you run out of things to say? | 你还有要说的话吗 |
[34:36] | – no, it’s not that. it’s not that. – because I have… | -没有了 -因为 我又… |
[34:37] | – it’s not– – more information. | -不是那样的 -得到了一些信息 |
[34:38] | I have letters and some pictures and– | 我弄到一些信还有一些照片还有… |
[34:40] | – Is that her? – yeah, that’s kate. | -这个是她 -是啊 她就是凯特 |
[34:47] | Oh, god! | 天那 |
[34:48] | Wait, what do– what does that mean? | 等等 那是什么意思 |
[34:49] | Do– do you want the letters? | 你不要信了吗 |
[34:51] | All right, show’s over. | 好极了 表演结束了 |
[34:55] | Come out. l know who you are… | 出来吧 我知道你是谁… |
[34:57] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[34:58] | – god. | 天那 |
[35:00] | God, it’s really you. this is unbelievable. | 天那 真的是你 太难以置信了 |
[35:03] | – are you really like a… – ghost? | -你真的是个… -鬼魂 |
[35:06] | It’s the only way I can explain it. | 我只能如此解释了 |
[35:07] | That is awesome. | 那真是太棒了 |
[35:09] | Here, catch. | 接着 |
[35:15] | Nice throw. | 扔得漂亮 |
[35:16] | Crap. | 真是糟糕 |
[35:18] | Hey, what was that the other day, man? | 伙计 前几天是怎么回事 |
[35:20] | I was just trying to help out the situation. | 我只是想帮忙改善一下情况 |
[35:22] | Help? | 你在帮忙? |
[35:23] | You were helping yourself to henry. | 你实在帮自己得到亨利吧 |
[35:26] | Okay, so, like, l’m like… | 好吧 我是要… |
[35:27] | I’m like slightly attracted to him. | 慢慢吸引住他 |
[35:30] | Well, he’s not right for you. | 听着 他跟你不合适 |
[35:31] | Yes, he is. | 不 他合适 |
[35:32] | He is considerate, and he is sweet, and, you know… | 他事事考虑周到 很贴心 还有… |
[35:36] | Pulls the chair out for me when I sit. | 当我要坐下时 他会为我端椅子 |
[35:38] | Big deal. | 真是不错 |
[35:39] | It is a big deal, and you know it, okay? | 真的不错 你也这样想 是吗 |
[35:41] | He’s been wonderful to me from the second he met me… | 从他第二次见到我 他就一直不错… |
[35:42] | Even though he probably thought l was a little crazy. | 即使他可能认为我有一些疯狂 |
[35:44] | Well, you do talk to dead people. | 可以和死人谈话 |
[35:45] | That’s a little crazy. | 是有点疯狂 |
[35:46] | Oh, l’m crazy? | 我疯了吗 |
[35:47] | You’re the one who’s spying on me in the frickin’ shower. | 你可是那个偷看我洗澡的 |
[35:51] | You’re right. l’m sorry about that. | 没错 我很抱歉 |
[35:54] | You know what, girl to girl, you’re gettin’ a little hippy. | 知道吗 女孩对女孩 你可有点不着调 |
[35:57] | You might wanna cut back on the pasta. | 或许你会想去切意大利面条 |
[36:01] | All right, what do you want? | 好吧 你想要什么 |
[36:02] | I’m serious. why are you here? | 我是认真的 你为什么到这里来 |
[36:04] | Look, we got off on the wrong foot… | 我一开始就走错路了… |
[36:05] | And that’s partly my fault… | 有部分是我的错… |
[36:07] | With the threats from beyond and all. | 在上面可真有些危险 |
[36:09] | – but here’s the thing. | 但有件事 |
[36:10] | I was sent back to earth to protect henry. | 我被送回凡间 是要保护亨利 |
[36:13] | Really? how do you know that? | 真的吗 你怎么知道的 |
[36:15] | Because when you die, you go to this white room… | 因为死去的时候 你到了一个白色的屋子… |
[36:18] | And there’s a woman who may or may not be an angel… | 有一个不知道是不是天使的女人… |
[36:22] | And she says that, you know, just, you know… | 是她说的 你知道吗… |
[36:26] | Stuff, and l just know. | 她给了这些线索 我就知道这些 |
[36:30] | So, like, l have to like stay away from henry now? | 所以 我现在要离开亨利吗 |
[36:32] | Oh, that would be so great. thank you. | 真是棒极了 谢谢 |
[36:37] | Wait a second. wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[36:39] | But you’re dead. | 你已经死了 |
[36:40] | I still don’t want you to see him. | 我还是不想让你和他见面 |
[36:42] | Yeah, I know, but for argument’s sake… | 我知道 但是要争论的是… |
[36:43] | I mean, if l wanted to see him… | 如果我想要见他… |
[36:44] | There’s not a whole hell of a lot you could do about it. | 你对此应该什么也做不了 |
[36:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:48] | Then why have you been hiding in your bedroom for a week? | 那你为什么一个礼拜都躲在卧室里 |
[36:51] | Well, l’m done hiding. | 没错 我是躲起来了 |
[36:52] | Let’s not let this get ugly. | 不要让事情变得难堪 好吗 |
[36:53] | I think it already has. | 我想已经很难堪了 |
[36:55] | You have no idea. | 你是没见识过我的厉害了 |
[36:59] | Ashley? | 阿诗莉 |
[37:00] | Hi, henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[37:02] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:03] | Dr. mills.” | 是迈尔斯医生 |
[37:04] | Oh, hey, you’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[37:06] | Yeah, thanks to you. | 托你的福 |
[37:10] | You’re a real lifesaver. | 你真是一个救苦救难的人 |
[37:11] | Know– you know, the food that you left me… | 知道吗 你留给我的那些食物… |
[37:12] | Was the only thing that kept me going. | 是唯一让我坚持下去的动力 |
[37:14] | Oh, you got that. good. | 你收到那个了 太好了 |
[37:15] | I left a couple of messages, but– | 我给你留了好多言 但是… |
[37:17] | I know. I’m so sorry. I, um… | 我知道 真是对不起 我… |
[37:19] | I just– I felt so ill that I couldn’t talk to anyone. | 我只是感到不舒服 不想和任何人说话 |
[37:21] | But the minute I felt better… | 但现在 感到好多了… |
[37:22] | I wanted to come down here and thank you in person. | 我想亲自过来谢谢你 |
[37:25] | I hope you’re not mad at me. | 我希望你不要对我发火 |
[37:26] | No, not at all. I– | 当然不会 我… |
[37:28] | I’m sorry that I called and bothered you. | 打电话给你 打扰你了 真是对不起 |
[37:29] | I mean, you said that you’d call when you felt better… | 你说好点了 就会打电话给我的… |
[37:31] | And here you are. | 现在你来了 |
[37:33] | Do you wanna go out tonight? | 今晚一起出去吗 |
[37:38] | Yeah. all right. l’d love to. | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[37:40] | Okay, great. | 棒极了 |
[37:41] | Oh, great. oh, great. | 没错 好极了 |
[37:43] | I’ll let you get back to saving animals’ lives… | 我得让你回去拯救动物的生命了… |
[37:45] | And everything. | 做你的事去吧 |
[37:57] | And what seems to be the trouble with margaret? | 玛格丽特看起来有点不舒服 它怎么了 |
[37:59] | Itchy ass. | 屁股生疮了 |
[38:00] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[38:20] | Oh, god! | 天那 |
[38:23] | Ashley, hello. | 你好 阿诗莉 |
[38:24] | What was that crash? l heard a crash. | 什么东西掉了 我听到声音了 |
[38:26] | – ashley, hello. – shit. | -阿诗莉 在吗 -妈的 |
[38:28] | What is going on? ls there someone there? | 发生什么事了 那边有人吗 |
[38:29] | Is someone at your place? | 是不是有人在你家里 |
[38:30] | – hello. – you know what– | -喂 -你知道… |
[38:31] | – hello! – l’m callin’ the police. | -喂 -我可是会报警的 |
[38:33] | I’m giving you ten seconds to pick up. | 给你10秒钟接电话 |
[38:40] | Dan. sorry. | 对不起 丹 |
[38:41] | The phone scared me, so l killed it. | 刚才电话机吓到我了 把它扔掉了 |
[38:43] | What’s going on? where have you been? | 怎么回事 你到哪里去了 |
[38:45] | – why haven’t you talked to me? – lt’s a long story. | -你为什么不和我说话 -说来话长 |
[38:47] | I’ve got time. | 我有的是时间 |
[38:48] | I– I can’t talk right now. | 我 我现在不能说 |
[38:49] | Why don’t you come over tomorrow… | 你明天过来行不行… |
[38:50] | We’ll work on the spencer party. l got to go. | 我们一起办斯宾塞的聚会 我现在得走了 |
[38:52] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪里 |
[38:53] | The gym. okay? l got to go. bye. | 健身房 明白了没 我走了 再见 |
[38:54] | – oh, wait, dan! – yeah? | -等等 丹 -怎么了 |
[38:56] | Would you say l’m hippy? | 我这个人很不着调吗 |
[39:11] | There’s a gas leak in the building. | 大楼里煤气泄漏 |
[39:13] | Everyone get out now. | 请大家马上离开 |
[39:15] | This is an emergency. | 这是紧急指令 |
[39:21] | It’ll be fine if we just don’t freak out! | 大家不要惊慌 会没事的 |
[39:22] | It’s all right! It’s okay! | 没事的 不会有事的 |
[39:24] | We’ll be right if we just stay cool! | 大家保持冷静 我们不会有事 |
[39:26] | Just stay cool, guys! just don’t light a match! | 伙计们 保持冷静 不要争先恐后 |
[39:31] | What– everyone out! | 大家都要疏散 |
[39:35] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[39:36] | – miss? | -小姐 |
[39:37] | It was just the p.a. | 刚才只是个演习吗 |
[39:40] | Was there an announcement on the p.a.? | 演习怎么没有通告 |
[39:42] | What p.a.? | 什么演习 |
[39:44] | Stairmaster’s open, you know, for your– | 波霸健身房开门了 就是冲你来的 |
[39:48] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[39:51] | Yeah. I was just– | 我刚才… |
[39:53] | Well, look at me, hmm? | 瞧我 |
[39:56] | Naked in there, okay. | 一丝不挂在这儿 |
[39:57] | Just kidding. sorry about that, you guys. | 开个玩笑而已 对不起 伙计们 |
[40:00] | I’m crazy. | 我有点疯了 |
[40:04] | So, do you have any idea where you wanna eat? | 你想到哪里去吃饭 |
[40:06] | Um, no. | 还没想到 |
[40:07] | I mean, if you have a place– some place in mind or– | 你可以想想有什么地方可以去吗 |
[40:08] | No, it’s your treat, so, you know… | 是你的邀请 所以… |
[40:10] | I’m gonna let you choose. | 我想让你选择 |
[40:11] | Oh, well, in that case, I just– l know just the place, actually. | 那样的话 我想这里不错 真的 |
[40:16] | No, I was– I was kidding. | 我只是开个玩笑而已 |
[40:17] | Do you wanna get some seafood? | 想来点海鲜吗 |
[40:18] | Oh, no, no, big talker… | 不 不 你吹牛… |
[40:19] | You’re now gonna eat a hot dog out of a cart. | 你现在要吃的是手推车装的热狗 |
[40:22] | sor– oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:24] | Uh, one Italian sausage. | 一份意大利香肠 |
[40:26] | – thank you. – no, make it two. | -谢谢 -来两份吧 |
[40:28] | If you’re sure you wouldn’t rather have seafood. | 要是你们真的不吃海鲜的话 |
[40:30] | No, we’re– no, we’re fine with the two. | 不吃 来两份吧 |
[40:31] | Two ltalian sausage. thank you. | 两份意大利香肠 谢谢 |
[40:36] | Are you going to treat me to a funnel cake, too? | 你要用蛋挞来招待我吗 |
[40:38] | Only if you’re a good boy. | 假如你是一个好人的话 |
[40:41] | Watch out for that. | 小心点 |
[40:44] | Stop it, please. lt’s really not funny. | 不要笑 这一点也不好笑 |
[40:46] | No, you’re right. that’s horrible. | 你说得没错 这糟糕极了 |
[40:52] | Stop, ’cause if you wanna play, l’ll play that game. | 不许笑 如果你想那样的话 我真会那么做的 |
[40:54] | You wanna play that game? | 你真的想要来吗 |
[40:55] | Oh, my god! oh! | 天那 |
[41:01] | Let me just– | 让我来一点… |
[41:10] | You got a little somethin’, uh– | 要擦一下吗 |
[41:13] | I can’t believe you’re not embarrassed… | 真不敢相信你一点也不感到尴尬… |
[41:14] | To be seen with me right now. | 还和我见面 |
[41:16] | Oh, god, no, no, l totally am. | 上帝啊 不是的 我的确感到很尴尬 |
[41:19] | If I run into anybody that I know… | 假如我撞上某个我认识的人… |
[41:20] | I’m gonna pretend you’re a german tourist. | 我会掩饰说你是个德国来的游客 |
[41:23] | I don’t wanna be associated with you. | 我不想和你有什么牵连 |
[41:24] | Do you know any german? | 你懂一些德语吗 |
[41:26] | Uh… Ich machen dachen zeit yachen… | *&&%$&#^@!@~@$%(胡言乱语中…) |
[41:29] | Tick wagen fahr fig newton… | *&&%$&#^@!@~@$%(继续胡言乱语中…) |
[41:31] | In bmw en zag. | 对宝马有点恐惧 |
[41:33] | It’s kinda like a swedish german. | 你这个有点像是瑞典式的德语 |
[41:34] | – yeah. – nice. | -是的 -太棒了 |
[41:35] | – It’s not. yeah. – It’s good. | -不怎么样 -很不错了 |
[41:36] | Yes, no, I think the bathrooms are over there… | 好了 我想那边有洗手间 |
[41:39] | German lady, who’s from also sweden… | 这位德国女士 同时又来自瑞典 |
[41:41] | That I don’t even know. | 我就不知道了 |
[41:44] | Hey, I feel kind of weird bringing this up… | 我知道这样问有点奇怪 |
[41:46] | But have you thought about kate lately? | 但你最近有感觉到凯特吗? |
[41:50] | Um, yeah, not really. | 嗯 没怎么感觉到 |
[41:54] | I mean, you know how I feel about all that… | 你要知道 我对此的感觉就是… |
[41:56] | But you said some pretty amazing things. | 但你说出了一些不可思议的事 |
[41:59] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[42:00] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[42:02] | Um, there’s no right or wrong answer to this… | 答案没有对错之分 |
[42:05] | So you can just be honest, but, um, are we– | 所以你一定要诚实作答 我们… |
[42:09] | Are we out to talk about kate… | 我们出来只是为了谈论凯特… |
[42:11] | Or-or are we, you know, just out? | 还是我们只是出来走走? |
[42:16] | Because, either way is totally fine with me. | 因为 无论是那个答案我都很接受 |
[42:18] | I just– If it’s both… | 我只是… 如果是两者兼有… |
[42:22] | Then it probably gets, like, a little complicated for me. | 那对于我来说 恐怖有点复杂了 |
[42:27] | Yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing, actually. | 事实上 我也在考虑同样的事 |
[42:29] | I mean, are we out because I’m your client… | 我是说 是因为我是你的顾客我们才出来的… |
[42:32] | Or are we out? | 还是我们出来是为了约会? |
[42:58] | Oh, great, I’m your client. | 没错 我是你的顾客 |
[43:03] | That sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[43:09] | I had a good time. | 我玩的很愉快 |
[43:10] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[43:13] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天我打给你 |
[43:14] | Okay, you don’t have to. | 好的 其实你不必打 |
[43:15] | No, I want to. | 不 我想打给你 |
[43:17] | Okay. okay, me, too. | 好的 好的 我也是 |
[43:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:43] | Forgetting something? | 忘了什么东西吗? |
[43:45] | Was I somehow unclear about what I wanted you to do? | 难道我没有跟你说明白你该做的事吗? |
[43:48] | Oh, were you expecting henry? | 你更希望是是亨利在敲门吧 |
[43:50] | I was hoping. he’s quite a kisser. | 我是这样想的 他是个接吻高手 |
[43:53] | You’re really gonna throw that in my face? | 你真的想这样刺激我吗? |
[43:54] | Isn’t that tactic a little beneath you? | 那个策略对你来说有点难吧? |
[43:56] | You’re one to talk! | 当时是你广播的 |
[43:57] | I had to show a room full of guys my naked breasts… | 害得一屋子的男人都看到我的裸体 |
[44:00] | Because of you! | 就是因为你 |
[44:04] | That’s a nice gesture, but unnecessary, dear. | 很不错的手势 但没必要吧 亲爱的 |
[44:06] | Oh, I was– um… | 我是… |
[44:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:13] | Bingo, come on. | 宾戈 走了 |
[44:15] | That dog just sniffed you. | 那只狗刚刚在闻你 |
[44:16] | God, I think the animals can see you. | 天啦 我认为动物可以看到你 |
[44:18] | That is so cool. | 太妙了 |
[44:19] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[44:20] | Wonder how I can use that against you? | 想想我该怎么利用那个来对付你 |
[44:22] | Hey, I showed it to you. | 是我让你知道的 |
[44:23] | Yeah, that was dumb. | 没错 此举很愚蠢 |
[44:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[44:27] | If you weren’t sick, then what was the problem? | 你没有生病 那你到底怎么了? |
[44:29] | I can’t get into it… | 我无法告诉你 |
[44:30] | Because you’re gonna think I’m crazy. | 因为你会认为我有毛病 |
[44:32] | No, no, no. I’ll hide it. | 不 不 不 我会掩饰的 |
[44:33] | I promise, I’ll look at you really sincerely and say… | 我发誓 我会真诚的看着你然后说 |
[44:36] | I understand.” | 我理解 |
[44:39] | – okay. fine. – good. | -好吧 我说 -太好了 |
[44:42] | You remember henry, right? | 你还记得亨利 对吧? |
[44:43] | Yeah, yeah. the guy with the wife… | 是的 是的 就是那个男人的妻子 |
[44:45] | That was the crushed by the angel. | 被一座天使雕像砸死的 |
[44:46] | Right. I saw her. | 没错 我看到她了 |
[44:49] | Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[44:51] | Uh, now, when you say, uh, you saw her… | 现在你是说 你看到她了 |
[44:57] | You mean you saw… | 你的意思是你看到… |
[44:58] | – her ghost, yes. – mm. | -她的魂魄 是的 -嗯 |
[45:00] | Yeah, she’s been hassling me. | 是的 她一直缠着我 |
[45:01] | I understand. | 我理解了 |
[45:03] | No, dan, this is not a joke. | 不 丹 这不是玩笑 |
[45:05] | Look, I’ve heard voices before and stuff like that… | 听着 之前我听到过声音之类的诡异的东西 |
[45:07] | But I’ve actually seen her. | 但我实实在在的看到她 |
[45:08] | Do you see her right now? | 你现在看见她了吗? |
[45:10] | No, I only see her when she wants me to see her… | 没有 只有她愿意我才能看见她 |
[45:11] | I think. I don’t know. | 我认为 我不知道 |
[45:13] | You know what? never mind. I’m kidding. | 你知道吗? 别在意 我在开玩笑 |
[45:15] | I seriously was kidding. I totally made that up. | 我完全是在开玩笑 纯粹是我捏造的 |
[45:17] | Let’s cook. I bought salmon. | 我们做饭吧 我买了鲑鱼 |
[45:18] | You– you really believe this, don’t you? | 你… 你确实相信这个 是吗? |
[45:20] | It’s really happening. | 它确实发生了 |
[45:21] | And it’s only you. no one else can see or hear her? | 可是只是你 再没其他人能看到她或听到她? |
[45:23] | Yeah. I don’t know why I’m the only one who can see her. | 是的 我不知道为什么只有我能看到她 |
[45:25] | Maybe because I’m after the guy she was supposed to marry. | 或许是因为我在追求她生前要嫁的男人吧 |
[45:27] | Maybe that’s sufficient motivation for her… | 或许那就是她的魂魄归来的 |
[45:29] | To come back from the dead. I don’t know. | 真正的原因 我不清楚 |
[45:30] | I note that during your little rant… | 你的话很激动 不过我注意到了… |
[45:33] | Defending your sanity, you admit you’re after him. | 证明你是清醒的 你承认了你在追求他 |
[45:39] | Well, yeah, I mean, we’re like… | 是的 我是说 我们就像… |
[45:41] | We’re like– we’re sort of dating or whatever. | 我们就像… 就像是在约会 |
[45:43] | Ashley. | 阿诗莉 |
[45:46] | No, I don’t want a reality check. | 不 我不想再玩什么真心话大考验了 |
[45:48] | This is what happens when you lie… | 当你谎称能与那个男人去世的未婚妻 |
[45:50] | About talking to a man’s dead fiancee. | 交谈的时候 你就会这样 |
[45:52] | I’ve seen it a thousand times. | 我已看过成千上万次了 |
[45:53] | No, because I’m not lying, okay? | 不 因为我并没有在撒谎 好吗? |
[45:55] | I can actually talk to her. that’s different. | 我确实和她交谈过 那不一样 |
[45:57] | Okay, I was lying before… | 好吧 就算我之前撒过慌 |
[45:59] | Because I actually couldn’t talk to her. | 那是因为我确实无法与她交谈 |
[46:00] | And also, admittedly… | 同时 确实 |
[46:02] | I lied to you about being interested in him. | 我向你慌称我对他有兴趣 |
[46:03] | So I am sorry about that. | 所以对此我很抱歉 |
[46:04] | Yeah, listen, while you work that out… | 好的 听着 当你搞清楚那件事 |
[46:05] | Maybe this can bubble into your subconscious. | 或许可以增强你的潜意识 |
[46:07] | Run away! | 离开他! |
[46:09] | I mean, you have dated guys with every problem there is… | 我是说 你和有问题的男士约过会 |
[46:10] | But this one, apparently, has a ghost? | 但这个问题 好像 是只鬼魂 |
[46:13] | Yeah, but it’s not his fault his fiancee’s haunting me. | 是的 但他的未婚妻缠着我并不是他的错 |
[46:15] | – mm. – look, it’s impossible to find a great guy… | -嗯 -听着 要找到一个好男人很难 |
[46:17] | And I’m not gonna let a little thing… | 我不会让一点小事… |
[46:18] | Like a ghost stop me, okay? | 就像一个鬼魂来阻止我 懂吗? |
[46:20] | I’m not gonna let her win. | 我不会让她成功的 |
[46:21] | You mean her ghost? | 你是说她是鬼魂 |
[46:22] | – right. – I understand. | -没错 -我了解了 |
[46:23] | I’m going to the market. bone the fish. | 我得去超市 你去把鱼收拾干净了 |
[46:40] | Are you all right? why are you screaming? | 你还好吗? 为什么你在尖叫? |
[46:43] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[46:45] | I was– I was singing. | 我是在… 我是在唱歌 |
[46:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:56] | Father marks? | 马克思神父 |
[46:58] | Ashley. | 阿诗莉 |
[46:59] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[47:00] | I haven’t seen you in, what’s it been, ten years? | 我好久没见你进来了 大概有10年吧 |
[47:04] | I’ve been to a few christmas services. | 我参加过一些圣诞节期间的公益活动 |
[47:06] | Well, next christmas, why don’t you come up and say hello? | 下个圣诞节 你过来打个招呼好吗? |
[47:08] | Absolutely. I will put that in my calendar. | 没问题 我会把它记得我的日程表里 |
[47:11] | December the 25th. | 12月25日 |
[47:12] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[47:14] | Well, you didn’t come here… | 你没来这… |
[47:15] | So I could make you squirm about your attendance. | 我可以为你的到来忏悔一下 |
[47:18] | Now that you mention it. | 既然你提到了 |
[47:20] | Um…father, um, I’ve– I’ve– | 嗯… 神父 嗯 我… 我… |
[47:25] | I’ve had an encounter… | 我遇到了… |
[47:28] | Encounters with a ghost. | 遇到了一个鬼魂 |
[47:30] | Well, you musn’t be completely surprised… | 你不需要太惊讶 |
[47:32] | That this is happening to you. | 这会发生在你的身上 |
[47:33] | I mean, if you dabble with the occult… | 我是说 你能通灵 |
[47:35] | You’re bound to get these kind of incidents. | 你就能遇到这些事情 |
[47:37] | – I know. – well, all right. | -我知道 -好了 |
[47:39] | You’re not here to get a lecture from me. | 你不是来这让我给你授课的 |
[47:41] | So why did you come here? | 你为什么来这? |
[47:44] | I want you to get rid of her. | 我要你帮我摆脱她 |
[47:47] | Do you see the ghost now? | 你现在能看见鬼魂吗? |
[47:50] | No. | 不能 |
[47:51] | And this room is where you’ve seen her the most? | 这个房间是你经常看到她的吗? |
[47:54] | Definitely. this is definitely the room… | 确实 确实就是这个房间 |
[47:55] | Where I see her most. | 我看到她最多次 |
[47:59] | So, uh, is there a script for this sort of thing? | 那么 有关于这方面的诗篇吗? |
[48:02] | For exorcism? oh sure, sure. | 驱魔吗? 当然有 当然 |
[48:04] | No, when you’re casting out spirits… | 不过 当你在驱魔的时候 |
[48:05] | The church doesn’t really like us to wing it. | 教会并不希望我们装腔作势 |
[48:08] | Right. of course. | 没错 当然了 |
[48:11] | – shall we? – yes. | -开始了吧? -好的 |
[48:13] | Yes. | 好的 |
[48:14] | I address thee, spirit, in the name of the father… | 我以圣灵之父以及圣灵之子的名义 |
[48:17] | And of the son and of the holy spirit. | 命令你 灵魂 |
[48:20] | Come out and leave this servant of god.” | 现身并且离开这位上帝的仆人 |
[48:23] | You don’t really believe this is gonna work. | 你不会真相信这个有用吧 |
[48:25] | I see her. she’s right there. | 我看到她了 她就在那 |
[48:29] | It is time for your soul to pass on. | 是时候让你的灵魂得到归属了 |
[48:31] | Hear the command of god himself… | 倾听上帝的召唤吧 |
[48:35] | Who did walk upon the sea… | 上帝能在海面上行走 |
[48:36] | And extend his right hand to peter.” | 向皮特伸出他的右手 |
[48:38] | You really don’t believe in all this hocus-pocus, do you? | 你不会真的相信这个咒语 对吧? |
[48:40] | In the name of god, the almighty father… | 以上帝之名 全能的父 |
[48:42] | – ”that thou depart…” – oh, that’s not good. | -你分解… -不妙了 |
[48:44] | It’s working. It’s working. | 有用了 起作用了 |
[48:46] | Uh, okay, ashley, listen. | 好了 阿诗莉 听着 |
[48:48] | I’ve been reconsidering, and I think we can come… | 我再三的考虑了 我认为我们可以… |
[48:51] | – to some sort of understanding. – ”let the holy spirit… | -达到一定的共识 -让圣灵… |
[48:53] | Dwell therein.” | 崩裂吧 |
[48:54] | Okay, uh, s-s-some of the… | 好了 一些… |
[48:56] | Some of the things I did, a little out of hand… | 我做的一些事 有点过火了 |
[48:59] | And I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize. | 我希望借此机会向你道歉 |
[49:02] | You know, the whole naked in the gym thing, not cool. | 你知道 在健身房发生的裸体事件 是不对的 |
[49:05] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[49:08] | – what’s happening? – ”therefore, restless spirit… | -怎么回事? -因此 不安的灵魂 |
[49:10] | Oh, make it stop! | 停下来 |
[49:12] | Acknowledge that your time has ended.” | 认识到你的生命已经终结了 |
[49:14] | Please, I don’t wanna go. I don’t wanna go! | 拜托 我不想走 我不想走 |
[49:21] | She’s gone. | 她消失了 |
[49:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:27] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[49:29] | – you sure? – yeah. | -你确定? -是的 |
[49:30] | I’m– I’m– I’m sure. | 我… 我… 我确定 |
[49:33] | She was right there… | 刚刚她在那 |
[49:35] | And then she vanished. | 然后她就消失了 |
[49:37] | Well, bugger me. | 真不敢相信 |
[49:40] | Good. | 好啊 |
[49:42] | – good. – very good. | -好的 -太好了 |
[49:45] | So, you’re, uh, finished with your psychic work? | 那么 你要结束你的通灵工作了吧? |
[49:50] | Oh, yeah. I mean, it’s over. | 是的 我是说 结束了 |
[49:52] | And we’ll see you in church on a regular basis? | 那我们就定期在教堂碰面了 |
[49:54] | We didn’t agree to that before we started. | 在开始之前我们没有作出那个协商吧 |
[49:56] | Oh, I’ll bring her back. | 我会将她召回来的 |
[49:58] | It’s a deal. It’s a deal. I promise. | 成交 成交 我发誓 |
[50:00] | Okay. no more of these games. | 好的 别在搞这些通灵的玩意了 |
[50:02] | – I know. I’m sorry. – take care of yourself… | -我知道了 抱歉 -保重 |
[50:04] | – ashley clark. – bye-bye. | -阿诗莉・克莱克 -再见 |
[50:07] | He sounded so serious. | 他讲的可真严重 |
[50:09] | No! no! | 不 不 |
[50:11] | Did you like that disappearing thing? | 你喜欢那个消失的表演吗? |
[50:12] | I just made that up. | 我才创造出来的 |
[50:13] | I didn’t even know I could do that before now. | 之前我甚至还不知道我能那样做 |
[50:15] | Okay, time to get to work. | 好了 该干正事了 |
[50:17] | Tonight, instead of sleeping, I thought I’d tell you… | 今晚 不睡觉 我想我应该告诉你 |
[50:20] | All the stories of all the pets I’ve ever owned. | 我养过的所有宠物的故事 |
[50:24] | – oh, people love pet stories. – just… just… | -人们喜欢宠物故事 -只是… 只是… |
[50:27] | So, I’m gonna start with the first pet I ever had. | 那么 就从我养的第一只宠物讲起 |
[50:29] | It was a turtle named ernie, and I must’ve been eight. | 是一只名叫恩尼的乌龟 那时我还没满8岁 |
[50:32] | She actually had kittens. | 她生了小猫咪了 |
[50:34] | She had baby kittens, and then we named them all. | 她生了小猫咪了 然后我们就给它们取名 |
[50:36] | And we used to call him boots, because he was all white… | 我们以前叫他布斯 因为它全身白 |
[50:38] | And he had these little black– | 但还是有一点黑黑的… |
[50:40] | – boots? – exactly. | -布斯 -完全正确 |
[50:42] | At least that’s what we called him until ”he” had kittens. | 至少我们一直这样叫他直到他有宝宝 |
[50:45] | Then we named him mrs. piggy. | 然后我们就叫他小猪女士 |
[50:47] | And there were six kittens. what were their names? | 还有7只小猫咪 他们的名字是什么呢? |
[50:56] | Was that you? | 是你弄的吗? |
[50:58] | The doorbell? | 门铃声? |
[50:59] | Yeah, that was me. don’t answer that. | 是的 那是我 别去开门 |
[51:14] | I remember the kittens’ names! | 我想起了猫咪们的名字了 |
[51:16] | It was willy, betty, whiskers… | 是威利 贝蒂 韦斯克 |
[51:19] | Fang, teddy, and nugget! | 尖牙 泰迪和纳格特 |
[51:21] | And then there was buffy, who was my last dog. | 过了就是普非 我养的最后一只狗 |
[51:24] | But after he died, that was it. | 然后他死了 故事完了 |
[51:27] | God, I think that’s all my pets. | 天啦 我想那就是我全部的宠物 |
[51:29] | You should get some sleep. | 你应该睡觉了 |
[51:30] | Mmm…thank you. | 嗯… 谢谢 |
[51:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[51:37] | – the time is 7 a.m. – you have a busy day in front of you… | -现在是清晨7点 -在你面前又是忙碌的一天 |
[51:39] | – good morning, everyone. – so I thought you might like to hear… | -大家 早上好 -我想你可能想听听… |
[51:41] | All my favorite colors and numbers. | 我最喜爱的颜色和数字 |
[51:43] | – blue, seven, seventeen… – good morning, everyone! well– | -蓝色 7 17… -大家 早上好 |
[51:47] | Lime green, forest green, yellow, one, blue. | 柠檬绿 森林绿 黄色 1 蓝色 |
[51:51] | Oh, crap, did I already say blue? | 糟糕 我是不是已经说过蓝色了? |
[51:53] | You know what? I’m gonna start over. | 你知道吗? 我要重来一遍 |
[51:56] | – blue. – ow! | -蓝色 -哇 |
[51:58] | Oh, god! | 天啦 |
[52:01] | Gettin’ tired? unable to function? | 疲倦了吧? 无法集中精力了吧? |
[52:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[52:05] | You know, you really should think… | 你要知道 你确实应该想想 |
[52:06] | About what you’re getting into here. | 你所面对的是什么 |
[52:08] | I don’t need sleep. | 我不需要睡觉 |
[52:09] | I can hound you every second of every day. | 我时时刻刻都能缠着你 |
[52:11] | You’re never gonna know… | 你永远都无法知道 |
[52:12] | If something you hear is real or not. | 你听到的是真还是假 |
[52:14] | I can keep you from sleeping and eating… | 我可以让你无法睡觉 吃饭… |
[52:15] | – and drinking– – enough! | -还有喝水 -够了 |
[52:17] | Enough, okay? congratulations, you win. | 够了 好吗? 恭喜你 你赢了 |
[52:21] | I love spending time with henry, but it’s not worth it. | 我喜欢和亨利呆在一起 但太不值得了 |
[52:25] | Good. then my work here is done. | 好的 我在这的工作完成了 |
[52:28] | But if you ever try to see him again– | 但如果你还想再见他的话 |
[52:30] | – you’ll be back. – you can count on it. | -你会回来 -你很聪明 |
[52:31] | Go. | 快走吧 |
[52:34] | Hey, wait, kate. | 等等 凯特 |
[52:36] | Look, is there, um… | 听着 你有… |
[52:38] | Is there anything you wanna tell him? | 你有什么想和告诉他的话吗? |
[52:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[52:41] | Well, henry came to me… | 亨利来找我 |
[52:43] | Because he wanted to talk to you… | 是因为他想和你交谈 |
[52:44] | And I definitely think I can deliver on that. | 我确实认为我能帮你传达 |
[52:48] | So is there anything you wanna say to him? | 所以你有想告诉他的话吗? |
[52:53] | Kate contacted me from beyond… | 凯特从另一个世界与我沟通 |
[52:57] | Not like before, but clearer. | 不像以前的 这次非常接近 |
[53:00] | Clearer than anything that I have ever experienced. | 算是我感受到的通灵中最清楚的一次了 |
[53:02] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[53:05] | Hi, henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[53:09] | She says, ”hi, henry.” | 她说 “你好 亨利” |
[53:13] | I know. um, you know what? | 我明白了 不如这样 |
[53:16] | Ask me questions. | 你问我问题 |
[53:18] | Just, uh, ask me as many questions as you’d like… | 就是 尽可能多的问你所想的问题 |
[53:23] | And just keep asking me until you’re convinced. | 随便问直到你信服 |
[53:26] | What was her favorite food? | 她最爱的食物是什么 |
[53:28] | The three berry cake at sweet lady jane’s. | 简女士甜品店的三莓蛋糕 |
[53:30] | She says ask a tough one. | 她说她点的是夹有坚果的 |
[53:33] | Um, what was her first pet’s name? | 她养的第一只宠物的名字是什么 |
[53:36] | Ernie the turtle. she told me that earlier today. | 名叫恩尼的乌龟 今天早些时候她告诉我的 |
[53:40] | Her favorite hawaiian island? | 她最喜爱的夏威夷岛是什么 |
[53:44] | She’s only been to maui, and she got stung by a jellyfish. | 她只去过毛伊岛 而且她还被水母蛰过 |
[53:49] | You really, uh… | 你真的 |
[53:53] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[53:55] | She always hated this chair. | 她一直都讨厌这张椅子 |
[53:57] | Her second toes are slightly longer than her first. | 她的第二个脚趾比第一个稍长点 |
[54:00] | She always meant to take guitar lessons. | 她一直都想去上吉他课程 |
[54:02] | Well, I– why did she come here? | 我… 她为什么来这儿 |
[54:04] | I mean, what does she wanna tell me? | 我是说 她想告诉我什么 |
[54:08] | She says that she can tell that you’re torn… | 她说她能感到你在 |
[54:09] | Between being faithful to her memory… | 对她的悲伤的回忆中和 |
[54:11] | And the feelings that you have for me. | 你对我的感觉之间挣扎 |
[54:14] | The hell I did! | 鬼才说过(^_^)! |
[54:16] | Ow! oh! ah! | 哇 噢 |
[54:18] | – what happened? – seed in the eye! It’s okay! | -怎么了? -小米粒崩到眼里去了 没事 |
[54:20] | Tell him the truth! | 告诉他事实 |
[54:22] | She says she just wants you to be happy, henry… | 她说她只是希望你能快乐 亨利 |
[54:24] | And she can tell that you’re happier with me. | 她能感觉到你和我在一起比较快乐 |
[54:28] | You are screwing with the wrong woman. | 你惹到不该惹的女人 |
[54:30] | That’s it. I mean, she wants you to move on. | 就这样 她希望你能走出她去世的阴影 |
[54:32] | Oh, she’s gone. | 她走了 |
[54:35] | No, I’m not! | 不 我没有 |
[54:36] | I’m right here! | 我就在这 |
[54:37] | I’m right here! | 我就在这 |
[54:38] | I’m gonna be with you every second of every day… | 我会在你剩下的人生中无时不刻的 |
[54:41] | For the rest of your life! | 跟着你 |
[54:42] | Tell her thank you. | 告诉她谢谢 |
[54:43] | Thank you, kate, wherever you are. | 谢谢你 凯特 无论你在哪 |
[54:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[54:48] | You look at it, doctor. | 你来看看吧 医生 |
[54:50] | Oh! | 噢 |
[54:52] | It really hurts. | 真的很疼 |
[54:53] | Good. I hope it blinds you. | 很好 我希望它能弄瞎你 |
[54:56] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办 |
[54:59] | You are so dead. | 你死定了 |
[55:01] | I, andy chris, take you, natalia yeroshik… | 我 安迪・克瑞斯 要让你 娜提阿拉・雅思科 |
[55:04] | As my best friend for life. | 成为我人生中最好的朋友 |
[55:06] | I pledge to honor, encourage… | 我发誓会爱护你 鼓励你 |
[55:08] | – and support you… – oh, you know the lerner party? | -和支持你… -你知道勒纳派对的活吧? |
[55:09] | You’re gonna have to do that alone. | 你得要一个人干了 |
[55:11] | Where, uh… where are you gonna be? | 你… 你到去哪 |
[55:15] | Uh, I gotta– I gotta– | 我要… 我要… |
[55:17] | I gotta go away. I’m… some– I’ve got a thing. | 我要离开 我… 我有点事 |
[55:20] | With– with who? | 和… 和谁 |
[55:23] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[55:24] | With henry? with henry. | 和亨利? 和亨利吗? |
[55:26] | This is my solemn vow. | 这是我的神圣的宣誓 |
[55:28] | From this moment, I, natalia yeroshik… | 从这一刻开始 我 娜提阿拉・雅思科 |
[55:32] | Take you, andy chris– | 要和你 安迪・克瑞斯 |
[55:33] | -what, dan? -nothing. nothing. | -什么 丹 -没事 没什么 |
[55:36] | This is my solemn vow. | 这是我的神圣的宣誓 |
[55:38] | By the power vested in me… | 凭着神赋予我的权利 |
[55:39] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[55:43] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[55:44] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[55:51] | 3… Three… | |
[55:53] | 4… Four… | |
[55:54] | 5… Five… | |
[55:56] | – six. – ashley. | -6 -阿诗莉 |
[55:57] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[55:59] | Okay, where was I? I was on– | 好了 我数到哪了? 我数到 |
[56:01] | – three. – thank you. | -3 -谢谢 |
[56:03] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[56:04] | 3 4 5… Three, four, five… | |
[56:08] | 6 7 8 Six, seven, eight. | |
[56:15] | I have to say something. | 我有话要说 |
[56:16] | Now, you know I never get involved in your love life. | 现在 你知道我从不干涉你的感情生活 |
[56:19] | – bullshit. – fine. | -废话 -好的 |
[56:20] | As someone who’s always involved in your love life… | 作为一直关心你感情生活的人 |
[56:22] | I think you should listen to me. | 我想你应该听我说 |
[56:23] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你犯了一个天大的错误 |
[56:25] | No, I’m not. help me with the cart. | 不 我没有 帮我推车 |
[56:26] | Okay, it’s… It’s not because his fiancee’s ghost… | 好了 并不是因为他未婚妻的鬼魂… |
[56:29] | Is trying to drive you away, and-and it’s not because… | 一直在妨害你 也不是因为 |
[56:32] | He’s a client who you lie to… | 他是你的顾客 而你对他撒谎了 |
[56:34] | But you talk about picking guys with problems? | 你一直很在意约会的男士是否有感情问题 |
[56:36] | He just got out of a relationship… | 而他刚刚才摆脱一段恋情 |
[56:37] | Where his bride was killed on their wedding day… | 他的新娘在结婚当天就死掉了… |
[56:39] | And you’ll be the first girl he dates. | 而这之后他约会的第一个女孩就是你 |
[56:41] | That’s a pretty serious rebound. | 这显然是一种严重失控的表现 |
[56:43] | You really think this is gonna end up well, huh? | 你真的认为会有好的结局吗 嗯 |
[56:46] | Nice try. you’re still handling the lerner party alone. | 有道理 但你还是得一个人去准备勒纳的宴会 |
[56:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, cherries jubilee. | 女士们 先生们 火焰樱桃 |
[57:04] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下 |
[57:07] | I could feel the heat all the way back here. | 我在这都可以感受到热量 |
[57:09] | – are you okay? – you know, if l were dead… | -你还好吗 -你知道 如果我死了… |
[57:10] | I wouldn’t be following around one person, okay? | 我决不会跟在某人身边 明白吗 |
[57:12] | I’d be finding out the meaning of life. | 我会找出生活的意义 |
[57:14] | I would be talking to wise, notable dead people. | 我会和那些聪明的 有名的死人聊天 |
[57:17] | Oh, like who? | 噢 比如说谁 |
[57:18] | Um, like eleanor roosevelt. | 嗯 像艾伦纳特・罗斯福 |
[57:20] | What would you ask her? | 你打算问她什么呢 |
[57:21] | Like, all kinds of things. | 比方说 所有的事 |
[57:23] | Like what? | 比方说什么 |
[57:24] | Um… | 嗯… |
[57:25] | All right, forget eleanor roosevelt. | 好吧 忘了艾伦纳特・罗斯福 |
[57:26] | You’re the only dead person l wanna talk to right now. | 我现在只想和你这个死人说话 |
[57:28] | Oh, l think you burned off a little bit of your eyebrow. | 噢 你的眉毛好像给烧掉了点 |
[57:30] | What? where? | 什么 哪里 |
[57:32] | Right– right there. | 就在那 |
[57:35] | It’s not gonna be even. | 两边不一样了 |
[57:37] | You know what? l don’t care. | 你知道吗 我不在乎 |
[57:38] | And you know what else? | 你还知道其他的什么吗 |
[57:39] | I’m going away with henry this weekend… | 我要和亨利一起度周末了… |
[57:41] | Whether you like it or not, and l don’t care what you do. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我不在乎你所做的 |
[57:42] | I don’t care if you set me on fire or yell and scream… | 我不在乎你是对我放火 大叫 尖叫… |
[57:45] | And talk about your dog or watch me while l piss! | 谈论你的狗 还是看着我小便 |
[57:47] | I don’t care! so if you’re trying to make me look insane… | 我不在乎 即使你让我看上去像个精神病… |
[57:49] | It’s not working! | 那也没用 |
[57:54] | So… | 那么… |
[57:56] | Who’s ready for cake? | 大家准备好吃蛋糕了吗 |
[58:00] | Oy. | 郁闷 |
[58:14] | – ha! no! – yeah. | -哈 不会吧 -是的 |
[58:16] | – oh, my god. | -噢 天那 |
[58:17] | – pretty smooth. – lt is beautiful. | -很安静 -很美 |
[58:19] | It’s so weird how much this place… | 真是太神奇了 这地方怎么… |
[58:21] | Reminds me of my own apartment. | 让我想起我的房间了 |
[58:25] | You know what we should do? | 你知道我们要做什么吗 |
[58:26] | I saw some people riding one of those… | 我看见有人骑着那种… |
[58:27] | Like, two-person bikes. | 像是两人骑的自行车 |
[58:29] | We should totally rent one of those. | 我们也应该去租一个 |
[58:30] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[58:31] | Okay, cool. | 好的 真棒 |
[58:34] | Now? | 现在 |
[58:35] | Yeah, why not? | 是的 为什么不 |
[58:37] | We just got here. | 我们才刚到这 |
[58:38] | Don’t you want to unpack, check out the room? | 你不会就想卸下行李 退房走人吧 |
[58:43] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天那 |
[58:46] | Did you think that you could just bring me… | 你不会打算只是把我… |
[58:47] | Up here and never leave the room? | 带到这然后不离开这间房间 |
[58:49] | Just put a ”do not disturb” sign on the door… | 把”请勿打扰”放在门口… |
[58:51] | And lock ourselves in for the weekend? | 整个周末把我们锁在这 |
[58:52] | Um…yes? | 嗯…是的吧 |
[58:54] | Awesome. | 那就这样好了 |
[58:55] | I’ll go freshen up. | 我要梳洗一下 |
[59:46] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[59:48] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[59:50] | You know l’m still in the room, right? | 你知道我还在房间里 对吧 |
[59:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[59:55] | – okay. – okay. | -没事 -好的 |
[1:00:15] | That was gross. | 那很不雅 |
[1:00:18] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:00:20] | I’m fine! | 我很好 |
[1:00:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:26] | I should’ve known it was you. | 我真没想到是你 |
[1:00:28] | You know, l never thought farts were funny… | 你知道 在我活着的时候 |
[1:00:29] | When l was alive, but the look on your face. | 从来不认为放屁好玩 但现在看看你的表情 |
[1:00:32] | You get out of here. | 你给我滚开 |
[1:00:34] | You’re not having sex with my husband. | 我不能和我丈夫做爱 |
[1:00:37] | He is not your husband. | 他不是你丈夫 |
[1:00:38] | And even if you did make it down that aisle… | 即使你确实要走向神坛要举行婚礼… |
[1:00:40] | There’s still that ’till death do us part” clause. | 但别忘了还有”直到死亡把我们分开”这一条 |
[1:00:43] | You’re a ghost! | 你已经死了 |
[1:00:44] | Did you say something? | 你在说什么吗 |
[1:00:47] | Yeah. the– | 是的 这 |
[1:00:49] | There’s potpourri! | 这里有百花香 |
[1:00:51] | Don’t do it! | 不准做 |
[1:00:54] | Oh, l’m doin’ it. | 噢 我要做 |
[1:01:02] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:01:04] | It looks even better on the floor. | 躺着看会更好 |
[1:01:08] | Best day ever. | 最好的一天 |
[1:01:22] | Wow, this is gonna be awkward. | 哇 这会很尴尬 |
[1:01:24] | Oh, my god! | 噢 天哪 |
[1:01:26] | – you okay? – yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -是的 |
[1:01:27] | I just, you know, it’s just, ”oh, my god.” | 我只是 你知道 只是 “噢 天那” |
[1:01:31] | I’m surprised he didn’t spring for the suite. | 很奇怪他没有跳到床上 |
[1:01:35] | – hey! – are you sure you’re okay? | -嗨 -你确定你没事吗 |
[1:01:37] | – how’s it going down there? – why? yeah. | -进行得如何 -怎么 没事 |
[1:01:38] | – yeah. – yoo-hoo! | -好的 -唷嗬 |
[1:01:39] | It’s just you’re closing your eyes very energetically. | 只是你很用力的闭上眼睛 |
[1:01:41] | I think you’re freakin’ him out. | 你让他产生错觉 |
[1:01:42] | Oh, you like to kiss with your eyes open? that’s cool. | 噢 你喜欢睁着眼睛接吻吗 那很酷 |
[1:01:45] | I mean, that’s kind of kinky, but all right, all right. | 我的意思是那有点古怪 但是可以 完全可以 |
[1:01:46] | – l’m cool with that. – being on the bottom… | -我很擅长 -在下面… |
[1:01:47] | Not your most flattering angle. | 不是你最具诱惑力的角度 |
[1:01:50] | I was talking to another ghost the other day… | 我前几天和另一个鬼聊天 |
[1:01:51] | And you’ll never guess who it was. | 你肯定猜不知道他是谁 |
[1:01:53] | Remember that guy you used to date in high school… | 记得你中学约会的家伙… |
[1:01:54] | Who got killed in a motorcycle accident? | 他在摩托车意外中死了 |
[1:01:56] | Ted? | 泰德? |
[1:01:57] | – what? – what? | -什么 -什么 |
[1:01:59] | You said ted. | 你说泰德 |
[1:02:00] | No, l didn’t. | 没 我没有 |
[1:02:02] | I just– l, um… cause l bumped my arm. | 我只是 我 嗯…因为我碰到了我的胳膊 |
[1:02:04] | I’m okay now. | 我现在没事了 |
[1:02:05] | Anyway, this is a little embarrassing… | 不过 这有点不舒服 |
[1:02:07] | But he said you were a bad kisser. | 但是他说你不擅长接吻 |
[1:02:09] | Actually, he said you were the worst kisser ever. | 实际上 他说你是他遇到的最烂的 |
[1:02:12] | Painful and overly wet,” was his exact quote. | 吻起来口水太多 用力太猛 这是他的原话 |
[1:02:13] | He made a noise like this. | 对于这点他非常不爽 抱怨个不停 |
[1:02:15] | – talk dirty to me. – what? | -跟我说下流话 -什么 |
[1:02:17] | Talk dirty to me. l love it. lt turns me on. | 跟我说下流话 我喜欢 那让我兴奋 |
[1:02:19] | Henry doesn’t like that. | 亨利不喜欢那样 |
[1:02:20] | Do it loud. | 大声地说 |
[1:02:21] | Um… oh, you’re a dirty girl, aren’t you? | 嗯…噢 你是个淫荡的女人 对不对 |
[1:02:24] | She’s a dirty little liar is what she is. | 她是个爱说谎话的小人 |
[1:02:26] | Louder. | 大声点 |
[1:02:27] | You’re a dirty little thing. | 你是个淫荡的小家伙 |
[1:02:29] | You’re a dirty girl… | 你是个淫荡的女人… |
[1:02:30] | – aren’t you? | -对不对? |
[1:02:32] | – you’re a dirty girl. | -你是个淫荡的女人 |
[1:02:34] | – good, good. louder though, louder. | -好 好 大点声 大点声 |
[1:02:35] | – like– like you’re trying to drown out some annoying noise | -好像 好像你要把什么烦人的噪音压下去 |
[1:02:38] | – like this?! | -像这样? |
[1:02:39] | – yeah! | -是的 |
[1:02:40] | – you’re a dirty little girl, aren’t you? | -你是个淫荡的女人 对不对 |
[1:02:42] | – louder, please! – aren’t you a dirty little thing?! | -请大点声 -你是淫荡的家伙吧 对不对 |
[1:02:44] | You like the dirty stuff! | 你喜欢下流话 |
[1:02:45] | Aren’t you a dirty– that’s just stupid. | 你这个淫荡的–这太傻了 |
[1:02:47] | I’m just yelling at you. | 我这在对你喊 |
[1:02:51] | – music! – ls that annoying? | -音乐 -那很烦人吗 |
[1:02:57] | It’s a little loud. | 声音有点大 |
[1:02:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:02:59] | The music. you like it this loud? | 音乐 你喜欢这么大声 |
[1:03:01] | Oh, yeah, l love it. | 噢 是的 我喜欢 |
[1:03:02] | Love this. salsa. | 喜欢这个 萨尔萨音乐 |
[1:03:03] | Salsa makes me horny! | 萨尔萨让我兴奋 |
[1:03:11] | No, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[1:03:12] | Come on, just anything. | 继续 别管他 |
[1:03:13] | I like your hair! | 我喜欢你的头发 |
[1:03:14] | Oh, god, l love it! | 噢 天那 我喜欢 |
[1:03:16] | – lt’s looks really good! – louder! | -看上去真的很好 -大点声 |
[1:03:17] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[1:03:21] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:03:23] | – oh, hey. – hi. | -噢 嗨 -嗨 |
[1:03:24] | – how you doin’? – l’m good. | -你怎么了 -我很好 |
[1:03:26] | So, what’s up? | 说吧 怎么回事 |
[1:03:28] | You know that woman you sent me to… | 你记得你给我介绍的那个女人… |
[1:03:29] | The, uh, psychic? | 那个 嗯 通灵师 |
[1:03:31] | Believe me, you don’t have to whisper that… | 相信我 我们离得这么近 |
[1:03:32] | In this neighborhood. | 你没必要说的这么小声 |
[1:03:33] | I mean, it’s not like l sent you to a… | 我的意思是 好像我给你介绍了个… |
[1:03:36] | Republican. | 共和党人 |
[1:03:38] | Well, she’s, um… she’s great. | 好吧 她 嗯… 她很好 |
[1:03:41] | I mean, really, l feel a thousand times better. | 我的意思是 真的 我感觉比开始好多了 |
[1:03:43] | Did she get a message from kate? | 她从凯特那得到什么信息了 |
[1:03:45] | Yeah, and l think that kate really wants me to move on. | 是的 我想凯特肯定也希望我走出阴影 |
[1:03:48] | In fact, l’m dating her. | 事实上 我正在和她约会 |
[1:03:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:03:51] | Ashley. | 阿诗莉 |
[1:03:52] | Wait, so she told you that kate said… | 等等 那么她告诉你凯特说… |
[1:03:54] | That she wants you to start dating again… | 她希望你再次约会… |
[1:03:56] | And then she went out with you? | 然后她和你走在一起 |
[1:03:58] | Well, it didn’t happen exactly like that, but… | 其实并没有完全像那样 但是… |
[1:03:59] | Oh, yeah, l guess that is… | 噢 是的 我想那… |
[1:04:01] | How it happened exactly, but– | 正是那样开始的 但是 |
[1:04:03] | Well, you got to stop. | 你得停下来了 |
[1:04:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:04:05] | She’s a psychic. | 她是个通灵师 |
[1:04:07] | Since when do you have a problem with psychics? | 你觉得通灵师有什么问题吗 |
[1:04:08] | I– you do. | 我 你有 |
[1:04:09] | You do. you hate them. | 你有 你讨厌他们 |
[1:04:11] | Look, henry, l think it’s great… | 看着 亨利 我想这太… |
[1:04:13] | That you’re dating again, but, l mean, you can’t date her. | 你再次约会了 但是 你不能和她约会 |
[1:04:17] | God, l thought you’d be happy about this. | 天那 我以为你听到这个肯定会很高兴 |
[1:04:20] | I guess, l-l should be. | 我想 我应该那样 |
[1:04:22] | I’m just– you’re right. | 我只是 你是对的 |
[1:04:25] | I’m just surprised, l mean… | 我太吃惊了 我的意思是… |
[1:04:26] | But l’m– l’m– l’m coming around now. | 但是我 我 我现在回过神了 |
[1:04:30] | I mean, look how happy l am now. | 我的意思是 你看我现在多开心 |
[1:04:33] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[1:04:34] | I’ve been meaning to call you, actually. | 事实上我正打算给你电话 |
[1:04:35] | What’s been stopping you, huh? | 那你为什么没打 嗯? |
[1:04:37] | Pretending to talk to my brother’s dead fiancee… | 假装能给我哥哥死去的未婚妻传话… |
[1:04:38] | So you could date him? | 这样你就可以和他约会了? |
[1:04:39] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:04:41] | No, l’m okay. | 不 我很好 |
[1:04:42] | I just– l want kate’s diary back. | 我只是 我想拿回凯特的日记 |
[1:04:45] | Okay. um…yeah. | 好的 嗯…没问题 |
[1:04:53] | I’m not gonna tell him that l gave this to you… | 我不打算告诉他我把这个给你了… |
[1:04:55] | Because, somehow, he does seem better. | 因为 无论如何 他确实看上去好多了 |
[1:04:58] | I know it looks bad. | 我知道这样不好 |
[1:04:59] | How could you do this? | 你怎么可以这么做 |
[1:05:00] | I mean, uh, ”I can’t fake it. I’m not some scam artist.” | “我不能这么做 嗯 我不是什么编故事的骗子” |
[1:05:03] | I mean, you totally took advantage of him. | 你完全利用了他 |
[1:05:05] | You asked me to do this. | 你让我这么做的 |
[1:05:06] | Use fake psychic vision to date him? | 用假通灵幻想和他约会 |
[1:05:08] | Let me think. no, l’d remember that. | 让我想想 不 我记得那个 |
[1:05:11] | Chloe, l really, really care about him. | 克洛伊 我真的真的很在乎他 |
[1:05:13] | Worst part is that l did this. | 最糟糕的是我这么做了 |
[1:05:15] | I mean, l gave this to you. | 我的意思是 我把这个给了你 |
[1:05:17] | I handed you everything that you needed. | 我把所有你需要的东西都交给了你 |
[1:05:19] | You gave what to her? | 你给她什么了 |
[1:05:20] | No, what– lt’s okay. don’t– | 不 什么 没什么 别 |
[1:05:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:05:27] | This is kate’s diary. | 是凯特的日记 |
[1:05:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:30] | Why would you give this to her? | 你为什么把这个给他 |
[1:05:32] | How’d you even get it? | 你怎么得到它的 |
[1:05:38] | The story about the pancreas is in here… | 在里有关于胰腺的事 |
[1:05:40] | – um… – and how we met. | -嗯… -还有我们怎么相遇的 |
[1:05:47] | Henry. henry! | 亨利 亨利 |
[1:05:49] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:05:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:06:00] | It all fell apart, you know, cause I’m a horrible person. | 都没了 你知道 就因为我是个坏女人 |
[1:06:04] | No, no, you’re not a horrible person. | 不 不 你是好人 |
[1:06:06] | Yes, I am. I am. | 是的 我是 我是 |
[1:06:09] | I’m a liar, and I’m a horrible person. | 我是个骗子 我还是个很差劲儿的人 |
[1:06:12] | And you know what? I never even deserved him. | 你知道吗 我根本配不上她 |
[1:06:15] | – okay, you– you kn– – I didn’t! | -好的 你 你知道 -我配不上 |
[1:06:16] | No, you know what? he’s an idiot to let you go. | 不 你知道吗 他真是个白痴这样就和你分手 |
[1:06:18] | – no! – all right? no. | -不 -好吧 不 |
[1:06:19] | No matter what you did, he’s an idiot to let you go… | 不管你做了什么 他真是个白痴… |
[1:06:22] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[1:06:23] | Anyone would be lucky to have you. | 任何人能有你做女朋友都是幸运的 |
[1:06:25] | You’re just saying that. | 你竟然这么说 |
[1:06:26] | Anyone. | 任何人 |
[1:06:38] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[1:06:39] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:06:40] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[1:06:42] | You’re gay. | 你是同性恋 |
[1:06:43] | You’re my gay friend. | 你是我的同性恋朋友 |
[1:06:45] | Ah, screw it. | 啊 忘了它吧 |
[1:06:47] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[1:06:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:51] | I’m not gay! | 我不是同性恋 |
[1:06:52] | I’ve never been gay. | 我从来就不是同性恋 |
[1:06:54] | I don’t have sex with men, and they don’t have sex with me. | 我没和男人睡过 也从没有男人和我睡过 |
[1:06:59] | So when you just kissed me just then, you were like– | 所以你刚才亲我 你看上去像 |
[1:07:02] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱你 |
[1:07:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:07:04] | I’ve been in love with you since l met you. | 自从遇到你我就一直爱着你 |
[1:07:06] | Every time you turn your back to me, I sniff your hair. | 每次你靠着我 我可以闻到你头发的味道 |
[1:07:09] | I went into business with you, so I could be near you. | 我和你一起做事 这样我可以靠近你 |
[1:07:11] | I hate cooking! | 我不喜欢做饭 |
[1:07:12] | I wanna throw up every time I cut a fish. | 每次我切鱼的时候我都想把它丢掉 |
[1:07:14] | God, you have got to be the worst psychic… | 天哪 你肯定是历上最差的 |
[1:07:17] | In the history of time. | 通灵师 |
[1:07:18] | How could you not know any of this? | 你怎么会一点都不知道 |
[1:07:19] | Why didn’t you just, like, tell me? | 你为什么不 比如 告诉我 |
[1:07:22] | Okay, remember when we met, | 好的 记得我们相遇的时候 |
[1:07:25] | And-and-and we started, you know… | 然后 然后 然后我们开始 你知道… |
[1:07:27] | Going out to lunch and dinner… | 一起吃午餐还有晚餐 |
[1:07:28] | And talking on the phone all day and all night. | 整天整晚的电话聊天 |
[1:07:33] | I thought we were dating. | 我以为我们在约会 |
[1:07:36] | And– and then… | 然后 然后… |
[1:07:37] | And then, after a week, we went to a movie. | 然后 过了一个星期 我们一起去看电影 |
[1:07:40] | I was just about to kiss you, and you turned to me… | 我正打算要吻你 你转过身来… |
[1:07:44] | And you said, ”I love having a gay friend to talk to. | 你说 “我喜欢有个可以聊天的同性恋朋友 |
[1:07:49] | I could never be this comfortable… | 我和一个异性恋男人在一起… |
[1:07:51] | With a straight man.” | 从来没有这么舒服” |
[1:07:56] | What was– what was I supposed to do? | 怎么 我应该怎么做 |
[1:07:59] | You waited a week to make your move! | 你等了一个星期才开始要去表白 |
[1:08:01] | Of course, I thought you were gay. | 我当然认为你是个同性恋 |
[1:08:02] | I was taking it slow. | 我只是慢慢来 |
[1:08:03] | Five years, one kiss? that’s not slow. | 5年了 只有一个吻 那可不是一般的慢 |
[1:08:06] | That’s family. | 这都快发展出亲情了 |
[1:08:07] | I’m sorry. l missed my window. | 对不起 我错过了我的机会 |
[1:08:08] | I was– l was waiting for it to come back around again. | 我 我一直在等机会再次降临 |
[1:08:12] | God, dan, you’ve, like… | 天那 丹 你就像… |
[1:08:15] | Betrayed me. | 背叛了我 |
[1:08:16] | – betrayed you? – yeah. | -背叛你 -是的 |
[1:08:18] | Ashley, l love you. | 阿诗莉 我爱你 |
[1:08:20] | You think it was easy for me listening to you… | 你以为我听你讲很轻松… |
[1:08:22] | Talk about other guys, huh? | 说别的男人 嗯 |
[1:08:24] | Watching mind-numbingly boring romantic movies… | 看那些已经麻木的爱情电影… |
[1:08:28] | And pretending to cry? | 还要假装哭出来 |
[1:08:29] | Going shopping with you and giving you advice on clothes? | 和你去购物还要给你买的衣服提建议 |
[1:08:32] | Do you know how much of the last five years… | 你知道这5年我花了… |
[1:08:34] | I have spent learning about clothes? | 我花了多少时间学习服装知识 |
[1:08:36] | This shirt cost me $175, and I hate it! | 这件衬衣花了我175块 我讨厌它 |
[1:08:40] | I hate it! | 我讨厌它 |
[1:08:41] | I love that shirt. | 我喜欢那件衬衣 |
[1:08:43] | You know, before this whole stupid thing… | 你知道 在认识你之前… |
[1:08:44] | I probably spent $100 a year on clothes. | 我每年花在衣服上的钱也许不过100$ |
[1:08:47] | Now? now, I spend that much every three weeks… | 现在呢 现在 我每三个星期就要花那么多 |
[1:08:49] | On this haircut, which l also hate! | 这个发型 我也很讨厌 |
[1:08:55] | God. | 天那 |
[1:08:56] | We took bubble baths together. | 我们还在一起洗过泡沫裕 |
[1:08:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:59] | Now can you see how hard it was for me? | 现在你知道那对我有多难了吗 |
[1:09:04] | I just wanted to cry on my gay friend. | 我只是想找个同志朋友的哭诉下 |
[1:09:14] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:09:27] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去 |
[1:09:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:47] | All right, l’m ready. | 好的 我这儿准备好了 |
[1:09:50] | You don’t have a cat. | 你没有养猫 |
[1:09:52] | I rescued a stray, so you’d talk to me. | 我救了只野猫 现在你可以和我讲话了吧 |
[1:09:57] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:10:02] | So, have you thought about a name for him yet? | 那么 你有想好给他取什么名字吗 |
[1:10:04] | No. after we’re done here… | 没 等我们谈完之后… |
[1:10:06] | I’m taking him back to the pound. | 我就把它放到收容所 |
[1:10:09] | I’m kidding. | 我在开玩笑 |
[1:10:10] | It’s a joke, so you start laughing now… | 那是个玩笑 你现在可以开始笑了… |
[1:10:13] | Breaks the tension, and then we start talking again. | 打破僵局 这样我们就可以开始谈了 |
[1:10:17] | Pet’s a big responsibility. | 宠物是个很大的责任 |
[1:10:18] | Did you ever think about maybe just running… | 你有没有想过它可能… |
[1:10:20] | Into me on the street? | 在街上朝我跑过来 |
[1:10:21] | Listen, l didn’t know that ashley was gonna use… | 听着 我不知道阿诗莉要利用… |
[1:10:23] | The information l gave her to start dating you. | 我给她的信息来和你约会 |
[1:10:25] | I mean, l really thought that she was just… | 我的意思是 我真的认为她只是… |
[1:10:26] | Gonna tell you that kate wanted you to move on. | 告诉你凯特希望你走出阴影 |
[1:10:32] | We– do you really have to do that? | 我们 你真的需要这么做 |
[1:10:34] | Yeah, he needs his shots. | 是的 它需要打一针 |
[1:10:36] | Yeah. l think he’s already had them. | 是的 我想它已经打过了 |
[1:10:40] | He’s my neighbor’s cat. | 他是我邻居的猫 |
[1:10:43] | Your neighbor let you borrow her cat to bring to the vet? | 你邻居让你把他的猫带到诊所 |
[1:10:46] | You stole a cat? | 你偷了只猫 |
[1:10:48] | I’m gonna bring him back. | 我打算把它还回去 |
[1:10:49] | He was on a fire escape. lt’s like a walk. | 它在防火梯上 看上去像是在散步 |
[1:10:51] | Would you quit doin’ stupid stuff… | 你能不能别做这种傻事… |
[1:10:52] | Because you think you know you’re right? | 因为你认为你是对的 |
[1:10:54] | Whoa. you should hear yourself. | 噢 你应该自己听听 |
[1:10:56] | You sound like mom and dad. | 你说话的口气就像爸妈 |
[1:10:57] | And your friends and your bosses… | 你的朋友还有你的老板… |
[1:10:58] | And your teachers and strangers that you meet on the street. | 还有你的老师和在街上遇到的陌生人 |
[1:11:01] | They all tell you this because it’s true. | 他们都这样告诉你因为那是真的 |
[1:11:03] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 让你有那样的感觉很抱歉 |
[1:11:05] | See if you can get the cat home without killing it. | 看你能不能把这猫安全送回家吧 |
[1:11:07] | I think l can handle it. | 我想我可以的 |
[1:11:15] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[1:11:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:11:30] | I read this. | 我读了这本日记 |
[1:11:31] | Henry, l really wanna talk to you about all this. | 亨利 我真的想把这都告诉你 |
[1:11:33] | – lt’s just– – how did you know… | -只是 -你怎么知道… |
[1:11:34] | About the cake or hawaii or the chair? | 关于蛋糕 夏威夷还有椅子的事 |
[1:11:37] | None of that’s in here… | 这里都没有提到… |
[1:11:38] | And no one else knows about that. | 而且其他人也不知道 |
[1:11:40] | All right, um, your sister gave me the diary… | 好的 嗯 你妹妹把这日记给我… |
[1:11:44] | And she asked me to pretend… | 她让我假装… |
[1:11:46] | That kate had talked to me, which is not her fault… | 凯特和我谈过 这不是她的错… |
[1:11:48] | Because l shouldn’t have done it in the first place, okay? | 因为一开始就不该这么做 对吧 |
[1:11:52] | But l did, because l thought, l don’t know… | 但是我做了 因为我认为 我不知道… |
[1:11:55] | I thought maybe you needed it, you know, to help you move on. | 我想你可能需要它来帮助你走出阴影 |
[1:12:00] | But l must have crossed over some sort of line… | 但是我肯定是越过某条底线了… |
[1:12:03] | Or something, because then, suddenly, she appeared. | 因为后来 突然 她出现了 |
[1:12:07] | – kate. – yeah. | -凯特 -是的 |
[1:12:08] | And sh– and she tried to scare me away from you. | 然后她 她想把我从你身边吓跑 |
[1:12:13] | But l just– l really wanted to be with you… | 但是我只是 我真的想和你在一起… |
[1:12:18] | So I didn’t let it stop me. | 我不会让它阻止我的 |
[1:12:20] | You pretended that she wanted us to be together… | 你假装她想让我们在一起… |
[1:12:23] | Because you thought that that would make me… | 因为你想这样做就可以让我… |
[1:12:25] | Fall in love with you. | 爱上你 |
[1:12:29] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 是的 我是这样想的 |
[1:12:31] | I, um… | 我… |
[1:12:32] | I hoped that you would love me for other reasons, too. | 我还希望你会因为别的理由爱上我 |
[1:12:40] | – Is she here now? – no, I haven’t– | -她现在在这儿吗 -不 我还… |
[1:12:42] | I haven’t actually seen her, um, since you broke up with me. | 自从你和我分手之后 就没有见到她 |
[1:12:47] | Guess it was her job to get rid of me… | 我猜她要做的就是把我从你身边踢开 |
[1:12:49] | And, well, she did that. | 好极了 她做到了 |
[1:12:53] | So, she just sort of disappears? | 那她现在是不是消失了呢 |
[1:12:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:13:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:15] | There’s a soul and seal on thine arm. | 在你的手臂中有灵魂封印着 |
[1:13:19] | – ”for love is strong as death; | 当爱像死亡那样强烈 |
[1:13:21] | – ”jealousy as cruel as the grave.” | 嫉妒会让你你像死神那样残忍 |
[1:13:25] | – come on, beatrice. | 过来 柏特斯 |
[1:13:48] | – come on. | 拜托 |
[1:13:51] | – okay. good night, bill. | 晚安 比尔 |
[1:13:54] | – oh, you’re a vet. | 你是个兽医吗 |
[1:13:55] | – you know, l’ve always wondered which is smarter… | 我总是很好奇… |
[1:13:58] | – cats or dogs. | 猫和狗 谁更聪明 |
[1:14:00] | Come in for some coffee? | 进来喝点咖啡吧 |
[1:14:03] | – why… l really have to get up early… | 为什么呢… 我真的要很早起床… |
[1:14:05] | – but if you insist… | 但是如果你坚持要… |
[1:14:07] | – maybe just one cup. | 只是一杯而已 |
[1:14:09] | Cats are really good with tools… | 猫很擅长耍花招… |
[1:14:11] | – but dogs are better spellers. | 而狗很善解人意 |
[1:14:13] | – that’s a…a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[1:14:15] | – dogs, actually. | 狗更聪明 是真的 |
[1:14:19] | – that’s a funny trick. | 你真会哄人 |
[1:14:21] | – ls there something wrong with cats? | 那猫有什么问题吗 |
[1:14:22] | – no, cats are great. | 不 猫也很棒 |
[1:14:24] | – their owners are nuts. | 他们的主人是傻瓜 |
[1:14:28] | – how many cats do you have? | 你养了几只猫 |
[1:14:30] | – four. | 四只 |
[1:14:31] | – I’ll call you, okay? | 等我电话 好吗 |
[1:14:33] | – peace. | 冷静点 |
[1:14:36] | Do you wanna go to the restaurant? | 想去吃顿饭吗 |
[1:14:37] | – l mean, l can take you back now. | 现在也可以送你回去 |
[1:14:42] | – okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:10] | – ashley. | 阿诗莉 |
[1:15:11] | – hi. | 好啊 |
[1:15:14] | – okay, hi. hello. – hello. | -喂 你好 -好啊 |
[1:15:17] | – long time. – yeah, could’ve gone longer. | -好久了 -可能好久没见了吧 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah, listen, l’ve… | 听我说… |
[1:15:21] | I’ve been thinking about what l did, and– | 我做的事情仔细思考过了… |
[1:15:23] | Can we stop walking? | 先别走好吗 |
[1:15:24] | I’m trying to– trying to be sincere… | 我想要真诚点… |
[1:15:26] | And the panting is really killing my delivery. | 走路喘气真的让我说不出话来 |
[1:15:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:15:30] | – I screwed up. – yeah, you did. | -我振作起来了 -没错 你是振作了 |
[1:15:32] | Yeah, I did. definitely screwed up. | 的确是的 我完全振作了 |
[1:15:34] | But look at it this way. | 但是话说回来 |
[1:15:35] | I pretended I was gay for five years. | 我装成一个同性恋五年 |
[1:15:37] | Has any other man ever done anything like that for you, huh? | 有没有别的男人为你做过这样的事 |
[1:15:40] | I mean, I could see a guy pretending… | 我只看到过人家装了… |
[1:15:41] | For two, three… | 两年或三年的… |
[1:15:43] | – three, three years tops… | 三年是最多了… |
[1:15:44] | – but five, come on, that’s– – okay. | -五年啊 拜托 -好吧 |
[1:15:49] | All right, listen, ashley, you know me. | 听我说 阿诗莉 你了解我的 |
[1:15:52] | You know me better than anyone else does. | 你比任何一个人都了解我 |
[1:15:56] | And l know you. | 我也了解你 |
[1:15:57] | Even though l did a stupid, stupid– | 尽管我所做的一切有些傻 |
[1:15:59] | Really stupid. | 真的很傻 |
[1:16:00] | Beyond crazy, stupid thing by lying to you… | 更傻的是还欺骗了你… |
[1:16:06] | We have been best friends for five years. | 五年以来 我们是最好的朋友 |
[1:16:11] | Yes, that is true. | 没错 那是事实 |
[1:16:14] | Look, I don’t… | 瞧 我不… |
[1:16:15] | I don’t know any more fancy way to say this. | 不知道用什么更好的方式来说这些话 |
[1:16:20] | I’m a good guy. I love you. | 我是个好人 我爱你 |
[1:16:23] | And I– I just… | 我… 我只是… |
[1:16:25] | I just really wish you’d give me a chance, so… | 真的希望你能给我一个机会… |
[1:16:33] | Do I attract screwed-up guys, or what? | 我能迷住的怎么都是些乱七八糟的人呢 |
[1:16:52] | Hiya. | 你好啊 |
[1:16:55] | you. | 是你 |
[1:16:57] | Well, he doesn’t look so good, does he? | 他看上去不太好 是吗 |
[1:17:00] | No, he doesn’t. | 他是不太好 |
[1:17:02] | Finish your mission? | 你任务完成了 |
[1:17:04] | Yeah. you? | 没错 你呢 |
[1:17:05] | No, or l wouldn’t still be here. | 没有 要不然我就不在这儿了 |
[1:17:08] | really? | 真的吗 |
[1:17:09] | So you do move on once you finish… | 你做完你的事情就会离开… |
[1:17:12] | – what you’re supposed to do? – oh, shoot. | -你要干什么呢 -我的天那 |
[1:17:14] | Did you listen to anything she said? | 你没有听明白她所讲的话吗 |
[1:17:17] | – no. – so l guess you’re not done yet. | -没有 -我猜你还没完成要做的事呢 |
[1:17:20] | Guess not. | 我想是这样的 |
[1:17:22] | Look, what do you think you’re supposed to do? | 你认为你该干什么呢 |
[1:17:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:27] | Well, what do you want more than anything else right now? | 你现在最想做的是什么事情呢 |
[1:17:37] | For henry to be happy. | 亨利能够幸福 |
[1:17:38] | Okay. | 好极了 |
[1:17:39] | What do you think would make henry happy? | 你认为怎么做才能让亨利幸福呢 |
[1:17:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:47] | Think you do. | 我想你是知道的 |
[1:17:49] | Damn it! anything but that. | 该死的 就那件事不可以 |
[1:17:54] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[1:17:55] | I’m done. | 我任务完成了 |
[1:17:57] | So your job was to– | 那你要做的就是… |
[1:17:58] | Get you to do the right thing, yeah. | 指引你做正确的事情 |
[1:18:00] | Well, why didn’t you just tell me that in the first place? | 那你一开始为什么不告诉我 |
[1:18:02] | Would you have believed me? mmm. | 你会相信我吗 |
[1:18:06] | See ya, up there. | 上头见了 |
[1:18:07] | Yeah? well, if I see you, I know I’m not in heaven. | 好极了 如果我再见到你 一定不是在天堂 |
[1:18:09] | That’s the spirit. | 精神可嘉 |
[1:18:20] | The yellow dress? | 黄色的裙子? |
[1:18:22] | Are you planning on wearing that, or taking it to goodwill? | 你准备穿那件吗? 还是感觉那件比较亲切? |
[1:18:25] | I haven’t talked to him in months. | 我已经几个月没和他说话了 |
[1:18:26] | Wow. no, ”hello, kate. | 不是吧 你该说 “你好 凯特 |
[1:18:29] | How’s the afterlife treatin’ you?” | 你死后过得怎么样了” |
[1:18:31] | You know, l think l lost weight. | 我想我体重减轻了 |
[1:18:32] | I never looked this good when l was alive. | 我生前从来没有现在看上去那么好 |
[1:18:34] | What do you want, kate? | 你想要干什么 凯特 |
[1:18:38] | Um…all right, this isn’t easy for me, so… | 好吧 这对我来说并不容易… |
[1:18:43] | You at a loss for words? | 你没话可说了吗? |
[1:18:45] | That’s a first. | 这还是第一次 |
[1:18:48] | Have you talked to henry, you know, since– | 你和亨利谈过吗 从… |
[1:18:50] | Since you broke us up? | 从你拆散我们 |
[1:18:51] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有和他说过话 |
[1:18:53] | As a matter of fact, I’m, uh, dating someone else. | 事实上 我… 在和另一个人约会 |
[1:18:56] | No, you’re not. you can’t be. | 不 你不能这样做 |
[1:18:58] | Yes, I can, and we’re goin’ to vegas. | 我当然可以 我们准备去维加斯了 |
[1:18:59] | Well, stop! what about henry? | 打住 那亨利怎么办 |
[1:19:01] | What about him? you know what? | 他管我什么事情 |
[1:19:03] | I am not interested in whatever sick game… | 我对你那个无聊的游戏没有兴趣了 |
[1:19:04] | You’re playing, kate. | 你自己去玩吧 凯特 |
[1:19:05] | No, listen to me. l’m being very serious. | 不 听我说 我是认真的 |
[1:19:07] | I want you two together. | 我希望你们两个人在一起 |
[1:19:09] | No sale. | 没门儿 |
[1:19:13] | I can’t believe l’m begging you to date my husband. | 真不敢相信我在求你和我丈夫约会 |
[1:19:16] | Okay, don’t you still love him? | 好吧 你还爱他吗 |
[1:19:21] | Even if you weren’t screwing with me right now… | 即使你现在缠着我… |
[1:19:23] | Which it’s so clear that you are… | 你也很清楚的知道… |
[1:19:25] | The answer would be no. | 答案是不 |
[1:19:27] | I moved on. | 我爱上别的人了 |
[1:19:30] | I mean, it killed me to do it, but l did it. | 当时你逼我的 我做到了 |
[1:19:33] | So just, um… | 所以… |
[1:19:36] | Can you leave me alone now? please? | 能不能让我单独呆一会儿 求你了 |
[1:19:53] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:19:54] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[1:19:56] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:19:57] | Why can’t you hear me? | 为什么你听不见我的声音 |
[1:19:58] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[1:20:02] | Everything okay over there? | 怎么了 |
[1:20:04] | Who cares about the bird? | 管鸟什么事情 |
[1:20:05] | Call ashley! | 快打电话给阿诗莉 |
[1:20:07] | Ashley. call ashley. | 阿诗莉 打电话给她 |
[1:20:10] | Ashley. | 阿诗莉 |
[1:20:14] | Did you just say– | 你刚才说… |
[1:20:15] | – ashley. – who taught you that? | -阿诗莉 -是谁教你的 |
[1:20:17] | Call ashley. call ashley. | 打电话给阿诗莉 打电话给阿诗莉 |
[1:20:19] | You want me to call ashley? | 你想让我打电话给阿诗莉 |
[1:20:20] | What do you– l’m talking to my bird. | 你在干什么呢 我在和我的鸟说话 |
[1:20:22] | Get up. get up. | 快点 快点 |
[1:20:23] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[1:20:26] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:20:29] | Are you talking to me through my bird? | 你通过鸟在和我说话 |
[1:20:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:20:34] | Why do you want me to– | 为什么你想要我… |
[1:20:35] | Call ashley. | 打电话给阿诗莉 |
[1:20:48] | I got a machine. | 没人接 |
[1:20:49] | – airport. – what? | -飞机场 -什么 |
[1:20:52] | Airport. | 去飞机场 |
[1:20:56] | Take the bird. | 带上鸟 |
[1:21:07] | taxi! taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[1:21:11] | Oh, hey, nice. thanks. | 干得漂亮 谢谢 |
[1:21:13] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:21:14] | – where to? | 去哪里 |
[1:21:16] | Airport. airport. | 飞机场 飞机场 |
[1:21:19] | What? you heard the bird. the airport. | 听鸟说的吧 去飞机场 |
[1:21:21] | Why are we going to the airport? where is she goin’? | 为什么要去飞机场 她要到哪里去 |
[1:21:23] | Las vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 |
[1:21:24] | And you want me to stop her? l thought you hated her. | 你想要阻止她吗 我认为你一直恨她的 |
[1:21:26] | What gave you that idea? | 你为什么那样认为 |
[1:21:27] | How do you even– how do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[1:21:33] | What a day, right? | 今天天气不错 是吧 |
[1:21:36] | Got your bird with you, huh? | 带着鸟出来玩 是吧 |
[1:21:37] | It’s actually my, uh, fiancee. | 实际上 是和我的未婚妻 |
[1:21:41] | I think. | 我想是的 |
[1:22:00] | Ashley! | 阿诗莉 |
[1:22:01] | back of the line, sir. | 退回那条线 先生 |
[1:22:03] | I just need to talk to that woman for a second. | 我只要和那位女士说几句话 |
[1:22:04] | The only way you get through here is with a ticket. | 要通过这里 唯一的方法就是要有票 |
[1:22:07] | Could you maybe get her then? | 你能不能帮我叫一下她呢 |
[1:22:09] | It’s an emergency. | 事情非常紧急 |
[1:22:10] | Oh, it’s an emergency? | 事情紧急对吗 |
[1:22:12] | Well, by all means, come on in, man. | 好极了 进来 伙计 |
[1:22:13] | You know, people who have emergencies… | 要知道 人们都有急事… |
[1:22:14] | Don’t even have to go through the metal detectors. | 那是不是连金属探测器这关都可以省了 |
[1:22:17] | All right, there’s really no need for sarcasm. | 好吧 没有必要挖苦我了 |
[1:22:19] | Back of the line. | 给我退后 |
[1:22:21] | Hi. I need the cheapest ticket you have. | 你好 我要张最便宜的票 |
[1:22:23] | Where do you wanna go, sir? | 你想去哪里呢 先生 |
[1:22:24] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[1:22:25] | Well, that’s not at all suspicious. | 好的 你想也不想想看啊 |
[1:22:28] | Hurry up, lard ass. | 给我快点 死胖子 |
[1:22:30] | Excuse me? | 说什么呢 |
[1:22:31] | Uh…no, that’s, uh… | 没什么 |
[1:22:33] | That’s– that’s my bird. | 只是我的鸟而已 |
[1:22:35] | He says that to everybody. | 他对每个人都那么说话 |
[1:22:37] | Move those fat fingers, helen. | 把你的胖手指移开 海伦 |
[1:22:40] | All right, you know what? that’s enough. | 好了 你有点过分了 |
[1:22:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:44] | One ticket to miami, $1,350. | 去迈阿密的机票一张 1350美金 |
[1:22:48] | – that’s the cheapest ticket– – don’t be cheap. buy it! | -这是最便宜的吗 -管它便宜不便宜 买 |
[1:22:51] | – all right, you know, that’s fine. that’s fine. – buy it! | -好的 好的 -买 |
[1:22:54] | You know, l never really thought about it… | 我从来没有真正地想过… |
[1:22:55] | But, uh, a psychic in vegas? | 通灵师在维加斯 |
[1:22:58] | We could really clean up, you know? | 我们真的可以赚钱 知道吗 |
[1:22:59] | Yeah. too bad l don’t do that anymore. | 是的 但是我不想再做了 |
[1:23:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:23:02] | Over there. | 在那儿呢 |
[1:23:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:05] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:06] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[1:23:07] | Ashley. | 阿诗莉 |
[1:23:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:23:11] | I don’t know. the bird told me to come here. | 我不知道 是鸟告诉我到这里来的 |
[1:23:13] | Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[1:23:14] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[1:23:15] | Oh, let me– let me guess, uh, the ghost? | 让我猜猜 是鬼魂吗 |
[1:23:18] | Why are you here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:23:19] | Why is your arm around her? you’re gay. | 你手为什么搭在她身上 你是个同性恋 |
[1:23:21] | No, l’m not– l’m not gay. no, no. | 不 我不是同性恋 不是 |
[1:23:23] | No, l’ve never been gay. | 我从来就不是 |
[1:23:24] | Methinks he doth protest too much. | 我觉得他太肯定这一点了 |
[1:23:30] | Do you really want this? | 你真的想要我们在一起 |
[1:23:34] | Henry does. | 是亨利想 |
[1:23:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:23:36] | She’s right next to you. | 就在你旁边 |
[1:23:42] | You want ashley and me to be together? | 你想要我和阿诗莉在一起吗 |
[1:23:46] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:23:47] | I’m sorry I put you through all of this. | 我很抱歉把你弄成这个样子 |
[1:23:50] | She says she does, and she’s sorry… | 她说是的 她很抱歉… |
[1:23:53] | For being such a royal bitch. | 老是像只母老虎一样 |
[1:23:55] | I mean, I’m– I’m paraphrasing. | 我是说 大致的意思 |
[1:23:59] | Thank you, kate. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[1:24:02] | You’re welcome, henry. | 不客气 亨利 |
[1:24:09] | When we get to heaven, all bets are off. | 当我们都到了天堂 这一切就一笔勾销了 |
[1:24:13] | She says you’re welcome. | 她说你太客气了 |
[1:24:15] | So, kate wants us to be together. | 那么凯特想让我们在一起 |
[1:24:19] | I want us to be together. | 我想我们会在一起的 |
[1:24:23] | What do you want? | 你想干什么呢 |
[1:24:26] | Well, l wouldn’t wanna piss her off again. | 我不会再赶她滚蛋了 |
[1:24:41] | – hello? | 嘿 |
[1:24:46] | You know what? that probably wasn’t gonna work out anyway. | 可能再也没有戏了 |
[1:24:48] | – l’m bill, by the– – l’m not gay! | -我叫比尔 -我不是同志 |
[1:24:49] | – okay. – okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[1:24:50] | – all right. – very good. | -没关系 -很好 |
[1:24:52] | Me, neither. not gay at all. | 我也不是同志 |
[1:24:53] | Um, maybe, though, when we get to vegas… | 或许 我们可以一起去维加斯… |
[1:24:55] | We can grab some dinner… | 我们可以去吃顿饭… |
[1:24:57] | And talk about how, you know, not gay we are. | 再讨论下我们不是同志这个话题 |
[1:25:24] | I am so glad I met you. you’re hilarious. | 很高兴见到你 你好有趣 |
[1:25:27] | I was just going for ironically amusing. | 我正要讲些冷笑话呢 |
[1:25:29] | Are you sure you haven’t been drinking already? | 你确定今天没有喝酒 |
[1:25:31] | Oh, wait till after the ceremony. | 在仪式结束之后喝 |
[1:25:32] | If you like me now… | 如果你喜欢我… |
[1:25:33] | You are gonna love me when l’m drunk. | 当我喝醉时和我求爱吧 |
[1:25:47] | Wow. that was, um… | 那实在… |
[1:25:50] | – really quick. – well, l’m not gay. | -太快了 -我不是同性恋 |
[1:25:52] | I’m not gay. | 不是 |
[1:25:53] | I just need– l just wanna get that… | 我也需要那种… |
[1:25:54] | Out there right now, so there’s no misunderstanding later. | 现在没有任何误会了 |
[1:25:56] | I’m not– so that’s why we, uh… okay. | 我不是… 所以我们刚才… 就是这样 |
[1:26:01] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[1:26:12] | Oh, god, hold on, dad. | 天那 爸爸 等等 |
[1:26:13] | One second. one second. | 就一会儿 |
[1:26:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:26:23] | Look, l know this was supposed to be you… | 我就知道是你… |
[1:26:26] | So thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:30] | Just make him happy, okay? | 给他幸福 好吗 |
[1:26:33] | Or else, you know. | 否则的话 你后果自负噢 |
[1:26:37] | Wait, can you come back and haunt me for that, or… | 等下 你还会回来看我吗 还是… |
[1:26:40] | I– l don’t know. | 我自己也不知道 |
[1:26:41] | I kind of missed the orientation speech. | 我错过了一场本属于自己的婚礼 |
[1:26:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:26:51] | Kate, l will make him happy. | 凯特 我会给他幸福的 |
[1:26:57] | I love gardenias. | 我爱栀子花 |
[1:27:10] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:27:35] | We are gathered here in the presence of god… | 我们聚在这里 以上帝的名义… |
[1:27:37] | To witness the exchanging of vows that will bind… | 来见证两个新人的誓约 |
[1:27:39] | – this couple together… | 相伴于此 |
[1:27:41] | – in the covenant and relationship of marriage. | 建立婚姻关系 |
[1:27:44] | When the ceremony has ended, they will leave this place… | 当仪式结束后 他们会离开这里… |
[1:27:47] | – as husband and wife… | 成为夫妇… |
[1:27:49] | – for the very first time. | 首先 |
[1:28:44] | – hello, kate. | 你好 凯特 |
[1:28:47] | Not you again! come on! | 不会又是你吧 拜托 |
[1:28:49] | Relax! l’m just here to congratulate you. | 放松点 我到这里来是要恭喜你 |
[1:28:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:28:53] | I did the right thing? | 我做对了是吗 |
[1:28:54] | You certainly did. | 当然对了 |
[1:28:56] | Now just give me back the orb of true light… | 现在把你从你爱的那个人… |
[1:28:57] | That you collected from your loved ones… | 那里拿来的真理之球给我… |
[1:28:59] | And you can move on. | 你就可以继续前进了 |
[1:29:01] | I’m sorry, the orb of which what? | 对不起 |
[1:29:02] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[1:29:03] | Are you screwing with me? | 你是在捉弄我吗 |
[1:29:04] | Are you allowed to screw with me? | 谁允许你来捉弄我的 |
[1:29:06] | Hey, hey, no! | 不 不 |
[1:29:07] | You are not disappearing on another conversation! | 下次谈话 不允许你再消失了 |
[1:29:09] | You better hope I don’t end up in this room again! | 希望你最好不要再来这间房间 |
[1:29:11] | I’m gonna kick your ass! | 我要踢你的屁股 |
[1:29:13] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |