时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Scratch. Wampum. | 现金 贝壳币 |
[00:25] | Dough. Sugar. Clams. | 银子 硬币 大洋 |
[00:29] | Loot. Bills. Bones. Bread. Bucks. | 钞票 美金 元 角 分 |
[00:34] | Money. | 钱 |
[00:36] | That which separates the haves from the have-nots. | 就是这东西把穷人和富人区分开来 |
[00:40] | But what is money? | 但钱是什么 |
[00:42] | It’s everything if you don’t have it, right? | 如果你没钱 那么钱就是一切 对吧 |
[00:45] | Half of all American adults | 美国的成年人中 |
[00:46] | have more credit card debt than savings. | 半数人的信用卡债务多过自己的积蓄 |
[00:50] | 25% have no savings at all. | 四分之一的人根本没有积蓄 |
[00:52] | And only 15% of the population | 只有15%的人 |
[00:55] | is on track to fund even one year of retirement. | 能做到每年给自己存一笔退休金 |
[00:59] | Suggesting what? | 这意味着什么 |
[01:02] | The middle class is evaporating? | 中产阶级正在消失 |
[01:04] | Or the American Dream is dead? | 还是美国梦已经破灭 |
[01:06] | You wouldn’t be sitting there listening to me | 如果后者是真的 那你根本不会 |
[01:08] | if the latter were true. | 坐在那里听我说这些了 |
[01:10] | You see, I think most people | 其实 我认为大多数人的 |
[01:11] | just have a fundamentally flawed view of money. | 基本金钱观都是有缺陷的 |
[01:14] | Is it simply an agreed-upon unit of exchange | 钱仅仅是人们用来对商品和服务 |
[01:16] | for goods and services? | 达成一致的交换单位吗 |
[01:18] | $3.70 for a gallon of milk? | 一加仑牛奶三块七 |
[01:20] | Thirty bucks to cut your grass? | 修剪一次草坪三十块 |
[01:22] | Or is it an intangible? | 还是说 钱是无形的 |
[01:25] | Security or happiness. Peace of mind. | 是安全感或者幸福感 内心的安宁 |
[01:29] | Let me propose a third option. | 我来提出第三种意见 |
[01:31] | Money as a measuring device. | 钱是一种衡量工具 |
[01:35] | You see, the hard reality is how much money we accumulate in life | 残酷的现实是 我们攒了多少钱 |
[01:38] | is not a function of who’s president | 跟谁是总统没有关系 |
[01:39] | or the economy or bubbles bursting | 跟经济 泡沫破灭 |
[01:41] | or bad breaks or bosses. | 糟糕的假期或老板都没关系 |
[01:45] | It’s about the American work ethic. | 而是关乎美国人的职业道德 |
[01:47] | The one that made us the greatest country on Earth. | 是它让美国成为了世界上最伟大的国家 |
[01:51] | It’s about bucking the media’s opinion | 钱能让我们反对媒体的观点 |
[01:53] | as to what constitutes a good parent. | 争辩怎样才算是个好家长 |
[01:56] | Deciding to miss the ball game, the play, the concert, | 能让我们为了工作和家庭的未来 |
[01:59] | because you’ve resolved to work and invest | 决定错过球类比赛 不去看话剧 |
[02:02] | in your family’s future. | 不去听音乐会 |
[02:05] | And taking responsibility for the consequences of those actions. | 并为这些行为的后果承担责任 |
[02:10] | Patience. Frugality. Sacrifice. | 忍耐 节俭 牺牲 |
[02:13] | When you boil it down, what do those three things have in common? | 总结一下 发现这三点的共同之处了吗 |
[02:17] | Those are choices. | 它们都是选择 |
[02:20] | Money is not peace of mind. | 钱不是内心的安宁 |
[02:22] | Money’s not happiness. | 不是幸福感 |
[02:29] | Money is, at its essence… | 从本质上说 钱… |
[02:33] | that measure of a man’s choices. | 是对人做出的选择的衡量 |
[02:40] | Well, we’re really just getting started looking at, | 我们其实才刚开始着手 |
[02:42] | interviewing, I guess you’d say, financial advisors. | 用你们的话说 面试财务顾问 |
[02:45] | Sure. You’re doing your due diligence. | 当然 你们是在做尽职调查 |
[02:47] | – Mr. Byrde, we don’t know– -Call me Marty. | -比德先生 我们不了解 -叫我马蒂 |
[02:50] | Marty, we don’t know that much about stocks and investing. | 马蒂 我们对股票和投资并不十分了解 |
[02:54] | Well, I kinda do. | 我还算懂 |
[02:55] | I do. I just don’t have time to do the research. | 我确实懂 我只是没时间去研究 |
[02:58] | We just wanna be comfortable with who we trust our money to. | 我们只想找个能把钱放心托付给他的人 |
[03:05] | Well, tell me, um… what are your… | 跟我说说 你们的 |
[03:08] | What are your financial plans? | 你们的财务计划是怎样的 |
[03:10] | Do you have a… A five-year goal? | 你们有没有…五年计划什么的 |
[03:14] | Yeah, we would like to build out our basement, ideally. | 理想来说 我们想扩建地下室 |
[03:17] | And we would like a pool. | 我们还想要个游泳池 |
[03:18] | – We’re not getting a pool. -We’re getting a pool. | -我们不弄游泳池 -我们要游泳池 |
[03:21] | – He does this all the time. – Pools are tricky. | -他总是这样 -游泳池比较麻烦 |
[03:23] | Very difficult to, | 将来如果卖掉 |
[03:25] | recoup your money when it comes time to sell. | 会很难收回成本 |
[03:29] | As an investment… uh, they’re poor. | 要是作为投资 也并不划算 |
[03:35] | Marty, gotta be in the city at 4:00. | 马蒂 你四点得赶去城里 |
[03:36] | – Yep. – Leave in ten? | -好的 -十分钟后出发行吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah. Hey, come on in, meet the Hunkins. | 好的 进来 认识一下汉肯斯夫妇 |
[03:39] | This is Liddell of Liddell & Byrde. | 这位就是利德尔和比德事务所的利德尔 |
[03:41] | This is Bruce Liddell. | 布鲁斯·利德尔 |
[03:42] | The Hunkins are just interviewing financial advisors, so… | 汉肯斯夫妇要挑选财务顾问 |
[03:45] | – Oh, so you didn’t tell them? – What about? | -你还没告诉他们吗 -告诉什么 |
[03:46] | Okay. So, we handle 73% of Northwestern’s entire surgical staff. | 我们负责西北部73%的医护人员 |
[03:52] | Yeah, that’s our appointment. | 对 那是我们的任务 |
[03:53] | So, due to that level of business, | 所以 由于业务量太大 |
[03:55] | we’re about to stop taking on new clients. | 我们就要停止接收新客户了 |
[03:58] | There is an Edward Jones office on Wacker | 瓦尔克街上有家爱德华·琼斯事务所 |
[04:00] | I hear does a halfway decent job. | 我听说还过得去 |
[04:02] | Or… | 或者 |
[04:03] | Marty, you tell me if it’s not too late… | 马蒂 你跟我说如果今天就开户 |
[04:06] | then $5,000 would still open an account here today. | 预交五千美金 应该还来得及 |
[04:10] | And we’d be happy to take check or credit card. | 我们这边接受支票或信用卡付账 |
[04:16] | – Okay. – Um… check? | -行 -那就…支票吧 |
[04:18] | Great. Great. | 很好 很好 |
[04:21] | Nice to meet you two. Marty, I’ll see you in the car. | 很高兴认识二位 马蒂 车上见 |
[04:27] | Central location, magnificent architecture. | 中央地段 标志性建筑 |
[04:30] | I know for a fact I’m the first person showing this. | 我肯定是第一个带你们看这么好房源的人 |
[04:33] | So you guys are in for a treat. | 你们肯定会满意的 |
[04:35] | Views of the Chicago River. Room for expansion. | 俯瞰芝加哥河 空间可供扩张 |
[04:39] | – Oh, my goodness, this is perfect, baby. – The lease options are– | -我的天 太完美了宝贝 -租约选择也 |
[04:42] | Babe, not while I’m working. | 宝贝 工作的时候别这样 |
[04:43] | I love when you give me boundaries. | 我就喜欢你跟我划界限 |
[04:44] | Oh, thank God. Marty, what do you think? | 真是的 马蒂 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:47] | Don’t you love it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[04:48] | It’s nice. Very nice. | 不错 挺不错的 |
[04:49] | – It’s nice? – Yeah. | -不错 -嗯 |
[04:51] | Fucking nice? I’m in that corner, you’re in that corner. | 只是不错 我在那个角落 你在那个角落 |
[04:54] | Twenty people working for us. Boom, boom, boom. | 中间有20个为我们工作的员工 |
[04:56] | Two receptionists. | 两个前台 |
[04:58] | What kind of windows are these? | 这是什么窗户 |
[04:59] | – The kind you see through. – I don’t know. | -能看到外面的窗户 -我不知道 |
[05:01] | I mean, this is southern facing, right? | 这是朝南的吧 |
[05:03] | I mean, depending on their performance rating, | 根据性能评估 |
[05:05] | the cooling bill will be 15, 20% higher in the summer. | 夏天制冷费会比之前高15%到20% |
[05:09] | Something to consider. | 这可得 考虑 |
[05:12] | You wanna go call some clients or something? | 你要不要去给客户打电话什么的 |
[05:13] | I think Marty and I need to huddle up. | 我要跟马蒂私下谈谈 |
[05:15] | – He’s being a little bitch. Yeah? Okay. – Yeah. | -他有点犯浑 好吗 -好 |
[05:18] | – Sure. – All right. | -当然 -去吧 |
[05:25] | Saw your computer screen. | 我之前看到你的电脑屏幕了 |
[05:28] | Wendy catches you rubbing | 要是被温迪发现 |
[05:29] | one out to that amateur backdoor action, | 你用那么业余的后入式 |
[05:31] | she’s gonna fucking crap a toaster, dude. | 她可能直接去操烤面包机了 哥们 |
[05:33] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[05:35] | You and Wendy been together how long? Twenty years? | 你跟温迪在一起多久了 二十年 |
[05:37] | – Twenty-two. – Twenty-two years. | -22年 -22年了 |
[05:38] | Holy Christ, those threads are stripped. | 我的天 姿势都老掉牙了 |
[05:41] | – It’s a long time. – It’s a long time. Liz… Liz… | -22年太久了 -是很久了 利兹她… |
[05:45] | Nothing’s off-menu. | 没什么是不可能的 |
[05:46] | This girl’s got a wink like a fox trap. | 这女人的眼神像狐狸一样妖媚 |
[05:49] | This is your future wife you’re talking about. | 你说的可是你未来的妻子 |
[05:51] | – Easy. -That is enough. | -放松 -这就够了 |
[05:52] | Easy, settle. | 放松点 |
[05:54] | Marty Byrde, you’re my best friend. I love you, I do. | 马蒂·比德 你是我死党 我爱你 真的 |
[05:58] | But you’re living a tragically subdued life. | 但你的生活太压抑了 |
[06:02] | And how is it… How is it we make the same bank, | 我们赚的钱一样多 为什么 |
[06:04] | and yet I can see my place in Trump Tower from here | 我看到的是未来在特朗普大厦的一席之地 |
[06:07] | and you’re driving a ten-year-old Camry with cloth fucking seats? | 而你却还开着十年前那辆织物座椅的凯美瑞 |
[06:10] | Nothing wrong with that Camry. | 凯美瑞没什么不好 |
[06:11] | And I do just fine, sex-wise. | 我过得挺好的 性爱专家 |
[06:14] | – Really? Really? -Yeah. | -是吗 是吗 -对啊 |
[06:15] | Says the man watching DIY porn in his office, | 在办公室里看自制黄片的人还敢这么说 |
[06:18] | with clients present. | 而且还有客户在场 |
[06:23] | Now, be honest. | 跟我说实话 |
[06:24] | When was the last time you were really truly happy? | 你上一次真正开心是什么时候 |
[06:27] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[06:28] | – Come on. I’m planning up. – Okay, okay. | -我还在计划 -好吧 |
[06:30] | You got me. You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[06:31] | Financial advisor’s not my dream job, | 财务顾问不是我梦想的工作 |
[06:33] | but I am taking a fucking bite out of the apple. | 但我可是大赚了一笔 |
[06:36] | – Are you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[06:37] | Hey, check this out. Check this out. | 你看看 你看看 |
[06:40] | Liz and I went here… | 我和利兹去了这里 |
[06:41] | …last weekend. Amazing. | 就上周 超棒 |
[06:43] | Amazing. Look at this. | 超棒的 你看 |
[06:45] | – Lake of the Ozarks? – Yeah. Lake of the Ozarks. | -奥沙克湖 -对 奥沙克湖 |
[06:46] | Southern Missouri. The Redneck Riviera, baby. | 密苏里南部 乡村度假胜地 |
[06:49] | I thought I was gonna hate the place. Got there… | 我原以为那地方会很烂 到了之后 |
[06:53] | …almost pissed myself. | 差点尿失禁 |
[06:54] | – Yeah? – Seriously. This bad boy… | -是吗 -真的 这地方 |
[06:56] | This bad boy has more shoreline, literally, | 这地方的湖岸线 |
[06:59] | than the entire coast of California. | 比整个加州的海岸线都长 |
[07:00] | – Look at that. Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Come on. | -你看 真的 -得了吧 |
[07:02] | Every summer, five million cash-rich tourists show up, | 每年夏天 会出现许多百万富翁 |
[07:05] | descend on the place. | 去那里度假 |
[07:06] | And it’s got everything. | 那里什么都有 |
[07:07] | Rich, poor, bass boats, yachts, condos. | 富人 穷人 渔船 游艇 公寓 |
[07:09] | – You keep this. You hold on to this. – This is mine? | -你留着这个 拿好 -给我了 |
[07:11] | Yeah, you put that on your vision board. Okay? | 对 把它列入你的梦想清单 |
[07:14] | This place, I’m telling you, it’s got everything. | 相信我 这地方无所不有 |
[07:16] | My point is, you can buy land right down to the waterline. | 我是说 你可以在水线边买一块地 |
[07:19] | We invest, okay? | 我们一起投资 明白吗 |
[07:21] | Use it as an excuse to get out of the city. | 当做逃离城市的借口 |
[07:23] | Your mood improves, probably your marriage. | 会改善你的心情 甚至改善你的婚姻 |
[07:26] | Decision, boys? | 你们决定了吗 |
[07:27] | – I think we’ll take it. – Nice. | -我们要了 -很好 |
[07:29] | No. What? No, we’re not… | -不 我们没有… -什么 |
[07:30] | We’re not… We’re gonna consider it. | 我们没有…我们会考虑 |
[07:32] | We’re not taking it yet. | 还没决定要不要 |
[07:35] | Sometimes, we don’t think we’re gonna like something, | 有时候我们觉得不会喜欢某些东西 |
[07:37] | but then you try it, | 但你试了之后 |
[07:39] | and then suddenly you realize that you’re having fun. | 会发现其实挺有意思的 |
[07:41] | Think about your trampoline. | 想想你的蹦床 |
[07:43] | I mean, your father and I fought about getting that for years. | 我和你爸为了这事吵了多少年 |
[07:45] | And then, all of a sudden, what happened? Next thing you knew, | 然后突然之间发生了什么 接下来就变成 |
[07:47] | the two of us were doing backflips out there with you. | 我们俩在那里跟你们一起做后空翻了 |
[07:49] | Mom, I don’t want to go to the dance and I’m not gonna have fun. | 妈 我不想参加舞会 也不会玩得高兴的 |
[07:52] | Look, if he’s just gonna stand around, why make him go? | 如果他只是去傻站着 为什么还要让他去 |
[07:54] | It’s a school dance. Everybody stands around. | 这是场学校舞会 所有人都傻站着 |
[07:56] | You just don’t want me there. | 你就是不想我参加 |
[07:58] | I’m trying to help you, retard. | 我是在帮你 弱智 |
[07:59] | You’re the retard. | 你才是弱智 |
[08:00] | Hey. Stop it, both of you. | 你们两个都住嘴 |
[08:00] | We don’t use that word. You know that. | 不能那么说话 你们知道的 |
[08:02] | You know, maybe you should go. | 也许你该去 |
[08:03] | Then you can wear your Minecraft T-shirt | 这样你就能穿着你那挖矿争霸的T恤 |
[08:05] | and take your spear. | 拿上你的长矛了 |
[08:06] | Oh, screw you. | 去你的 |
[08:07] | – Stop it, both of you. – Put that back, please. | -你们都给我闭嘴 -请收回那句话 |
[08:09] | Your brother is very handsome no matter what he wears. | 你弟弟不管穿什么都很帅 |
[08:11] | – Give me that. – Gotta put yourself out there. | -把那个给我 -你该在舞台上大放异彩 |
[08:14] | Give me the clicker, please. I was watching that. | 拜托把遥控器给我 我在看呢 |
[08:15] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I was. | -你才没看 -我在看 |
[08:16] | Give it to me and eat your dinner and leave your brother alone. | 把遥控器给我 吃你的晚饭 别惹你弟弟 |
[08:20] | Why do you always take his side? | 为什么你们总帮着他说话 |
[08:21] | Not like you ever say anything to him. | 你们平时根本不怎么跟他说话 |
[08:22] | I’m not taking his side. You’re picking on him. | 不是我帮他说话 是你总挑他毛病 |
[08:24] | Okay, okay. Just stop. | 行了 行了 别说了 |
[08:26] | Can we reset this conversation? | 我们能重新开始这段对话吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 重新开始 |
[08:32] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[08:37] | How was yours? | 你呢 |
[08:40] | My day was very exciting. | 我今天过得非常激动人心 |
[08:41] | I went to Costco. And then I went and got groceries. | 我去了好市多 买了一些生活用品 |
[08:44] | And then I… I dropped off the recyclables. | 然后把废品扔了 |
[08:47] | And then I took Jonah to the dentist. And then– | 然后我带乔纳去看了牙医 然后… |
[08:50] | Do not throw that out. Because your father might want it later. | 别扔那个 你爸一会儿可能还要 |
[08:52] | – You want it? – No, thank you. No. | -你还要吗 -不了 谢谢 不要了 |
[08:54] | – Okay. – That’s very exciting. | -好吧 -这可真是太激动人心了 |
[08:56] | Didn’t you get, um, groceries on Monday? | 你通常不是周一去买生活用品吗 |
[09:00] | – I need ten dollars. – What for? | -我要十块钱 -干什么 |
[09:03] | – There’s a fundraiser for Hannah Lawson. – Is she all right? | -要给汉娜·罗森捐款 -她没事吧 |
[09:06] | – She has psoriasis. – Oh. Jesus Christ. | -她得了牛皮癣 -天呐 |
[09:10] | It’s a disease, Dad. Like cancer, okay? | 这是种病 爸 跟癌症一样 好吗 |
[09:13] | No. Is it? | 不是吧 |
[09:16] | It’s itchy skin, honey. | 只是皮肤会有些瘙痒 亲爱的 |
[09:17] | There’s no cure. | 这个治不好的 |
[09:18] | Right, let’s save our money. | 我们还是省点钱吧 |
[09:20] | I mean, if they’re close to a cure for flaky skin | 如果他们快研究出了治疗干裂皮肤的疗法 |
[09:24] | and your contribution’s gonna put a crack team of dermatologists | 你的捐款能帮助一组顶尖的皮肤科医生 |
[09:26] | over the top, then I’m gonna pony up. | 再创辉煌 那我就出钱 |
[09:27] | But until then, I’d like to save my ten bucks. Okay? | 但在那之前 我还是想省下这十块钱 好吗 |
[09:30] | I am not calling you one, but why are you acting so dickish? | 不是我骂你 但你为什么表现得这么混蛋 |
[09:33] | I mean, it is only $10. | 只是十块钱而已 |
[09:35] | One day, you’re gonna work for a living | 总有一天你会自己工作赚钱 |
[09:36] | and you’re not gonna like people with hands in your pockets. | 你也不会喜欢衣来伸手饭来张口的人 |
[09:39] | Charlotte, get the ten dollars out of my purse. | 夏洛特 从我钱包里拿十块钱 |
[09:41] | No, it’s fine. Let her face fall off. | 不用了 没事 让她的脸掉下来好了 |
[09:42] | – It’s… It’s ten dollars. For God’s sake. – What? | -只是十块钱而已 老天 -什么 |
[09:44] | She asked me for $20 last week | 她上周才要了二十块 |
[09:46] | and $50 the weekend before that. | 上上周要了五十块 |
[09:48] | She’s 15 years old. She needs to know the value of money. | 她都15岁了 需要知道钱的价值了 |
[09:52] | – Do you not agree? – I agree. | -你不认同吗 -我认同 |
[09:56] | Your Consumer Reports came today. | 你的「消费者报告」今天到了 |
[09:59] | That’s ironic. | 你在讽刺我 |
[10:06] | – Thank you for dinner. – I worked hard at it. | -谢谢你准备晚餐 -我花了很大心思 |
[11:07] | Do you want the History Channel? | 你想看历史频道吗 |
[11:10] | Thank you. I’m watching something else. | 谢谢 我在看别的 |
[11:17] | I’m tired. | 我困了 |
[11:25] | You seem awfully quiet. | 你看起来特别沉默 |
[11:30] | Just got something on my mind. | 我在想事情 |
[11:34] | Do you care if I go to bed? | 你介意我先去睡了吗 |
[11:41] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[12:24] | – Who loves his little girl? – You do, Daddy. | -谁最爱他的小姑娘 -是你 爸爸 |
[12:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:52] | Yeah, I got it. | 我来吧 |
[13:24] | You haven’t done this before, have you? | 你以前没干过这种事 对吧 |
[13:29] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:31] | Handsome. | 英俊 |
[13:33] | Clean. | 干净 |
[13:35] | Fit. | 好身材 |
[13:37] | Let me guess. Your wife won’t do what you want her to do. | 我来猜猜 你老婆不能满足你的需求 |
[13:48] | If you were my man, | 要是你是我的男人 |
[13:51] | working all day so I could stay at home… | 整天辛勤工作 我只用待在家… |
[13:56] | which, uh… | 这种情况… |
[13:58] | …let’s face it… | 说实话… |
[14:00] | it was a bitch when they were little, but… | 孩子们小的时候挺烦人的 不过 |
[14:03] | but now they’re both teens and in school all day. | 现在他们都十几岁了 整天都在上学 |
[14:09] | Private school, too. | 还是私立学校 |
[14:11] | Even though you pay a shit-pot full of state taxes | 就算你支付巨额的国家赋税 |
[14:16] | and live in a top-rated public school district… | 住在一所顶级的公立学校的学区 |
[14:20] | who’s never missed a mortgage payment? | 谁还没拖欠过一次贷款呢 |
[14:24] | Marty Byrde. | 马蒂·比德 |
[14:26] | Nice home | 郊区豪宅 |
[14:27] | on a quarter-acre squared-off lot in the suburbs? | 占地四分之一英亩 |
[14:33] | Marty fucking Byrde. | 该死的马蒂·比德 |
[14:37] | Putting presents underneath the tree since 2002. | 从2002年起就每年在圣诞树下放礼物 |
[14:47] | Not only would I not cheat on you… | 我不仅不会不忠于你 |
[14:53] | …but I… I’d let you do… | 我 还会 让你做 |
[14:58] | …anything… you… wanted. | 任何 你想要 的事 |
[15:07] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[15:10] | Don’t come too fast. | 别太快了 |
[15:33] | You can’t be beatin’ off in your car, baby. | 宝贝儿 不能在车里打飞机 |
[15:34] | It’s a workplace. | 这是工作的地方 |
[15:35] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[15:58] | – Hello. – Marty, it’s Bruce. | -喂 -马蒂 我是布鲁斯 |
[16:00] | I’m at Hanson’s. | 我在汉森这边 |
[16:03] | Trucking? Why? | 那家运输公司吗 去干什么 |
[16:04] | I’m with Senior and Junior. | 我和他们父子在一起 |
[16:06] | I need you here, Marty. Now. | 马蒂 我需要你现在过来 |
[16:08] | Now? No, Bruce. It’s the middle of the night. | 现在 不行 布鲁斯 这大半夜的 |
[16:11] | Tell me what the problem is, and I can try– | 出了什么问题 告诉我 我试试 |
[16:13] | Del. Del’s here. | 德尔 德尔来了 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | Hey, Mr. Hanson. Hey, Bruce. | 汉森先生 布鲁斯 |
[17:05] | Hey, Marty. Del just has a few questions. He’s– | 马蒂 德尔有几个问题想问 他… |
[17:08] | Yeah? What’s going on? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[17:10] | Hey, Del. Didn’t know you were coming in town. | 德尔 我不知道你进城了 |
[17:16] | – You look good, Marty. – Yeah, thanks. | -你看起来很好 马蒂 -谢谢 |
[17:19] | Where’s my $5 million? | 我那五百万美元在哪 |
[17:22] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[17:24] | Your $5 million? | 你的五百万美元 |
[17:26] | – What’s he talking about? – Have a seat. | -他在说什么 -坐吧 |
[17:29] | Whatever’s between you boys is your business. | 这是你们之间的事 |
[17:30] | Got nothing to do with me and my dad. | 跟我和我爸没关系 |
[17:31] | Shut up, son. | 儿子 闭嘴 |
[17:33] | – We run a clean shop. – Clean? | -我们的活儿是干净的 -干净 |
[17:37] | Other than the $100 million | 你是说除了那一亿美元吗 |
[17:40] | in drug money that you and your father collect | 你和你爸集攒的毒资 |
[17:43] | and transport to these two gentlemen to launder? | 然后交给这两位绅士去洗钱 |
[17:47] | Clean to you. | 对你来说 我们是干净的 |
[17:48] | Listen, Del. Wh… Whatever money you’re missing, | 听着 德尔 不管你丢了什么钱 |
[17:50] | I’m sure there’s a perfectly good explanation. | 我相信一定有合理的解释 |
[17:52] | No. “Stolen.” That’s my word. | 不 我会说是「被偷了」 |
[17:56] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | Mr. Del Rio… | 德尔·里奥先生 |
[18:01] | I swear, we are not stealing from you. | 我发誓我们没有从你那里偷钱 |
[18:05] | We log all of our weights. | 我们会记录所有货物 |
[18:08] | Check ’em. The numbers don’t lie. | 你尽管查 数字不会说谎 |
[18:11] | Should tell that to him. | 这话跟他说去 |
[18:13] | From Chicago to Panama, Moscow to Tel Aviv, | 从芝加哥到巴拿马 从墨西哥到特拉维夫 |
[18:16] | Marty Byrde can make $100 million in dirty money | 马蒂·比德能让一亿美元的脏钱 |
[18:20] | disappear like spit on a hot skillet. | 像热锅上的唾沫一样消失 |
[18:22] | Mr. Rio? I have to pee. | 里奥先生 我想小便 |
[18:25] | Of course. | 去吧 |
[18:38] | When I was nine years old, | 我九岁时 |
[18:39] | I started working for my parents’ grocery store. | 就开始在我父母的杂货店打工 |
[18:43] | Wasn’t a big store, but it fed six kids. | 不是什么很大的店 但能养活六个孩子 |
[18:47] | We had four cashiers. | 我们有四个出纳 |
[18:49] | Carlotta, our best… | 卡洛塔 最好的那个 |
[18:51] | maybe 30… | 三十岁左右 |
[18:54] | started there when she was 15. | 从十五岁起就在那儿干了 |
[18:56] | She was loyal. | 她很忠诚 |
[18:57] | The kind of person you call “aunt” when you’re nine years old, | 是那种你九岁的时候会喊「阿姨」的人 |
[19:00] | because she was always there. | 因为她一直在那儿 |
[19:02] | Always with a smile. | 一直带着微笑 |
[19:05] | And then one day, my father’s closing up… | 然后有一天 我父亲正要关店门 |
[19:10] | and he sees Aunt Carlotta | 他看到卡洛塔阿姨 |
[19:13] | slip five dollars’ worth of pesos… out of the till, | 从钱箱里顺走了价值五美元的比索币 |
[19:17] | into her pocket. | 装进了她的口袋 |
[19:19] | He could not believe it. | 他简直不敢相信 |
[19:22] | “Why? Why, Carlotta? | 为什么啊 卡洛塔 |
[19:26] | If you needed the money, why didn’t you just come to me?” | 如果你需要钱 为什么不来找我呢 |
[19:33] | Carlotta was a proud woman. | 卡洛塔是个骄傲的女人 |
[19:36] | Not too proud to steal, but… proud. | 还没骄傲到不去偷窃 但是 很骄傲 |
[19:41] | She had four kids, no husband. | 她是单亲妈妈 有四个孩子 |
[19:45] | Her youngest one had asthma. | 最小的一个得了哮喘 |
[19:48] | Said she needed the money to buy medicine. | 她说她需要钱买药 |
[19:51] | So her boy could breathe. | 给儿子治病 |
[19:55] | Cried like a baby. | 她哭得像个孩子 |
[19:58] | Swore she would never do it again. | 发誓自己再也不会这么做了 |
[20:02] | Begged my father not to fire her. | 乞求我父亲不要解雇她 |
[20:05] | Begged. | 是乞求 |
[20:09] | Mr. Hanson… | 汉森先生 |
[20:12] | what should my father do with Aunt Carlotta? | 我父亲该拿卡洛塔阿姨怎么办 |
[20:18] | Five dollars? | 就五美元 |
[20:21] | You tell her if it happens again, she’s gone. | 告诉她再有下次就走人 |
[20:27] | You put her on probation. | 给她判个缓刑 |
[20:31] | Probation. | 缓刑 |
[20:35] | I love America. | 我爱美国 |
[20:37] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯觉得呢 |
[20:41] | One mistake against 15 years. | 一个错误对比15年的工作 |
[20:44] | Training cashiers is a bitch. | 培训出纳可不容易 |
[20:45] | I’d give her a second chance, Del. | 我会给她第二次机会 德尔 |
[20:51] | Marty, what should my father do? | 马蒂 我父亲该怎么办 |
[20:56] | I know what this is. I know what you’re doing. | 我知道这是怎么回事 也知道你在干什么 |
[20:58] | This is an intimidation audit. | 这是一次恐吓审查 |
[21:01] | Yeah? I mean, you think you can just come in here unannounced | 是吧 你以为你只要突然闯进来 |
[21:03] | and rattle some cages, and someone’s gonna admit to skimming? | 再骚扰几个人 就会有人承认盗窃吗 |
[21:08] | I mean, you’re fishing. | 你是在钓鱼 |
[21:11] | And, I mean, people steal. I get it. | 我知道有人偷了东西 |
[21:13] | But you got a distribution chain downstream | 但你掌握了一条由瘾君子和药贩子 |
[21:15] | that’s run by meth heads and drug dealers. | 操控的分销链下线 |
[21:17] | That’s where you’re gonna find your Aunt Carlottas. | 你该去那里找你的卡洛塔阿姨 |
[21:19] | They’re not in here. | 他们不在这里 |
[21:20] | We’ve been laundering money for Mr. Navarro for ten years? | 我们为纳瓦罗先生洗了十年的钱 |
[21:22] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:23] | The only thing you’ve done here is you’ve involved a civilian. | 你在这里做的只是殃及无辜 |
[21:26] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:29] | And, you know, to be honest, this, uh… | 还有 说实话… |
[21:33] | Dale Carnegie-Pablo Escobar ruse? | 这种鸡汤式贩毒的伎俩 |
[21:36] | I think that that’s beneath you. | 它拉低了你的身份 |
[21:38] | – Come on, Del. – Ruse? | -少来了 德尔 -伎俩 |
[21:40] | – Ruse. – That’s a good word. | -伎俩 -真是个好词 |
[21:43] | Muchachos! | 小伙子们 |
[21:47] | – What the fuck? – Put it down! | -搞什么 -快放下 |
[21:50] | – Jesus Christ! – Whoa! Just slow down, Del! | -天啊 -冷静点 德尔 |
[21:51] | – What the fuck? – Shit! | -搞什么 -妈的 |
[21:53] | Liz! | 利兹 |
[21:57] | – Look, my dad had nothing to do with this. – God, Marty! | -我爸和这事无关 -马蒂 |
[21:59] | – It was Bruce’s idea. – Hey, shut the… Shut the fuck up! | -都是布鲁斯的主意 -快他妈闭嘴 |
[22:03] | He came to me. It was Bruce. It was Bruce. | 是他找上我的 是布鲁斯 |
[22:06] | – It was his idea. – Hey! Shut– | -都是他的主意 -快闭上… |
[22:07] | Del! What have you done, Del? Goddamn it, what have you done? | 德尔 你做了什么 该死 你做了什么 |
[22:17] | Please, listen. Listen to me. | 求你了 听我说 |
[22:21] | You don’t wanna do this. Tell me… | 你不想这么做的 对不对 |
[22:24] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[22:26] | He… he made a terrible mistake. We will work for free! | 他犯了个严重的错误 我们会无偿为你工作 |
[22:30] | Please, please, my dad had nothing to do with this. | 求你了 我爸和这事无关 |
[22:33] | You know what I like about Chicago? | 你知道我喜欢芝加哥的什么吗 |
[22:35] | All the Mexicans. | 所有的墨西哥元素 |
[22:37] | Culture, the food, the language. | 文化 食物 语言 |
[22:41] | The women. I feel at home. | 女人 我觉得就像回到了家乡 |
[22:44] | You know what I dislike about Chicago? | 你知道我讨厌芝加哥的什么吗 |
[22:46] | All the fucking Mexicans. | 所有该死的墨西哥元素 |
[22:49] | Might as well put up a sign that says, | 还不如挂一条标语 |
[22:50] | “Welcome to Chicago, drug hub of the US.” | 「欢迎来到芝加哥 美国的毒品中心」 |
[22:54] | FinCEN, | 金融犯罪执法网络 |
[22:56] | DEA, ATF, FBI… | 缉毒署 烟酒枪械管理局 联调局 |
[23:01] | all circling like buzzards. | 都蠢蠢欲动地包围着这里 |
[23:04] | And where does all the drama come from? | 而这一切闹剧都从何而起 |
[23:10] | Four sticky-fingered white men. | 四个爱偷东西的白人 |
[23:13] | Del, he’s my son. | 德尔 他是我儿子 |
[23:15] | Please. He made a terrible mistake. | 求你了 他犯了个严重的错误 |
[23:18] | I can make this right. | 我能帮他改正 |
[23:19] | I swear to God, I can make it right. I… I can make it right. | 对天发誓 我能帮他改正 我能弥补 |
[23:22] | A father shouldn’t have to see his child die. | 父亲不该目睹自己孩子的死亡 |
[23:28] | – Dad! – No! | -爸 -不要 |
[23:52] | How’d you do it, Bruce? | 你怎么做到的 布鲁斯 |
[23:58] | Hanson’s men picked up the shipment of cash | 汉森的人把钱跟其他 |
[24:00] | along with whatever legitimate load. Air conditioners. | 合法货物放在一起 比如空调 |
[24:04] | Subtract the weight of the cash from the weight of the trucks… | 用卡车重量减去现金重量… |
[24:08] | We rigged the gas gauges. | 我们对油表盘动了点手脚 |
[24:09] | They’d read full when they were five gallons light. | 少了五加仑油量时会显示油箱已满 |
[24:14] | How much, Bruce? | 那是多少钱 布鲁斯 |
[24:19] | Eight million over three years. | 三年八百万 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:31] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:34] | Marty had nothing to do with this. | 马蒂与这件事无关 |
[24:39] | This is all me. | 都是我一个人的错 |
[24:44] | I need you to understand… | 你得明白… |
[24:46] | I… I would’ve never done any of this | 如果我知道这会伤害到你 |
[24:48] | if I thought it would hurt you. | 我绝不会做这样的事 |
[24:50] | And I am– | 而且我… |
[24:55] | Let me just say goodbye to my kids. | 让我和我的孩子道别吧 |
[24:57] | They’re asleep. And I’ll just… | 他们在睡觉 我只要… |
[24:59] | I’ll just leave them a message, you know. | 我只要给他们发条短信就好 |
[25:04] | And they’re confused… | 他们会很困惑… |
[25:06] | …and worried about me. | 很担心我 |
[25:08] | Hang on one second. I’ll just leave a message. | 请等一下 我发条短信 |
[25:09] | Tell ’em that I’m going away somewhere | 告诉他们我要去别的地方 |
[25:11] | and that I’m gonna miss ’em. | 我会想念他们 |
[25:17] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[25:23] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[25:24] | Are your kids in school? Summer break? | 你的孩子在上学吗 放暑假了吗 |
[25:28] | What? | 什么 |
[25:29] | Your kids, summer break? | 你的孩子放暑假了吗 |
[25:31] | I don’t want to do Wendy in front of the kids. | 我不想当着孩子的面杀温迪 |
[25:35] | Wendy doesn’t know anything about what I do. | 温迪对我的工作一无所知 |
[25:37] | I never told her about anything that I do. Not once. | 我从没跟她提过工作的事 从来没有 |
[25:41] | Not once. You don’t need to do anything to Wendy. | 从来没有 你没必要对温迪下手 |
[25:45] | – Are we ready? – No, no, no. No, hang on. Hang on. | -准备好了吗 -不不不 等等 |
[25:47] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. One second. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[25:50] | Just talk to me for one second. Just hang on a second. | 再跟我说句话 再给我一秒钟 |
[25:59] | More shoreline… | 这地方的湖岸线 |
[26:01] | More shoreline than the whole coast of California. | 比整个加州的海岸线都长 |
[26:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:05] | This place right here has more shoreline… | 这地方的湖岸线 |
[26:09] | than the whole coast of California. | 比整个加州的海岸线都长 |
[26:13] | And apparently, every summer… | 而且显然每年夏天… |
[26:16] | Hang on, listen to me. | 别急 听我说 |
[26:18] | Every summer, | 每年夏天 |
[26:20] | the population of this place explodes. | 这里的人口都会暴增 |
[26:24] | Tons of tourists. Midwesterners from all over the place. | 无数的游客 来自中西部各地 |
[26:27] | Blue-collar, white-collar, loaded with cash. | 蓝领 白领 包里装满现金 |
[26:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:33] | That’s why I got this brochure. | 所以我才拿了这宣传册 |
[26:34] | – I gotta go. – Hang on, one second. | -我要走了 -再等一下 |
[26:37] | I got this brochure last week, scouting businesses, | 我上周去商业考察 拿了这张宣传册 |
[26:41] | and I brought it back to talk to Bruce about it. | 特别带回来跟布鲁斯讨论 |
[26:43] | And I was gonna talk to you, | 我本来要告诉你 |
[26:43] | because I wanna put the house on the market, | 因为我打算卖掉房子 |
[26:45] | and I wanna move down there with the family, | 打算全家搬过去 |
[26:47] | and I wanna do what we do down there. | 我想在那儿经营我们的生意 |
[26:49] | You’re right about Chicago. | 关于芝加哥你说对了 |
[26:52] | You got the FBI and the ATF and the CIA. | 联调局 烟酒枪械管理局 加上中情局 |
[26:54] | And they’re all… They’re circling around Chicago. | 他们全都围着芝加哥转 |
[26:56] | And they’re tapping phones, and they’re monitoring bank accounts, | 到处监听电话 监控银行账户 |
[27:00] | and I just… | 所以我… |
[27:01] | We need a new hub. I need a new hub. | 我们需要个新据点 我需要个新据点 |
[27:04] | Okay? This place… | 好吗 这地方 |
[27:06] | It’s away from every single law enforcement agency in the US | 这里远离了美国所有的执法机关 |
[27:11] | and it’s cash rich. Okay? | 而且现金多 好吗 |
[27:15] | Think about it. I mean, what do I do? | 你仔细想想 我做什么的 |
[27:17] | I launder ten percent of what the cartel does in the US? Right? | 我负责集团在美国境内10%的钱 对吧 |
[27:20] | And even if you piecemeal five percent off to some other guy, | 就算你另有5%散钱分配给其他人 |
[27:23] | you know, which I doubt you do, but even if you do, | 我想你应该不会 但就算这样 |
[27:25] | that’s 85% that’s getting shipped across the border into Mexico. | 还是有85%的钱要运入墨西哥境内 |
[27:28] | All right? And how much of that is getting seized? | 对吗 而途中有多少会被查扣 |
[27:31] | A lot. It’s a waste. | 很多 浪费了 |
[27:32] | How much of it is getting siphoned off to, | 其中有多少钱拿去 |
[27:34] | you know, bribe the border patrol guys | 贿赂边境巡逻的人 |
[27:36] | and-and the cops, | 还有警察 |
[27:37] | and the politicians and the judges and all that stuff? | 还有政客 法官那些 |
[27:40] | It’s all going out the window. Just give it to me. | 全是打水漂 交给我吧 |
[27:42] | I want more than just the ten percent. I want it all. | 我不只要百分之十 我全要了 |
[27:44] | And I wanna take it down there. Okay? | 而我要搬到那儿去洗钱 好吗 |
[27:46] | What did these guys take from you? | 这些人偷了你多少 |
[27:48] | Was it eight? Is that what they said? | 八百万 他们是说八百吗 |
[27:49] | I’ll get you that. I’ll put that together. I’ll make you whole. | 我帮你搞回来 我凑齐钱 完璧归赵 |
[27:52] | You call it earnest money, okay? I give that to you… | 你就当是诚意金好吗 我答应你 |
[27:55] | but then I take me and my family and we go down to the Ozarks, | 但之后我就要带我全家人 搬到奥沙克 |
[27:58] | just like I planned. | 就像我计划的那样 |
[28:00] | And I just start washing money. Tons of it. | 然后我就开始洗钱 洗很多钱 |
[28:04] | Nothing but washed money. That’s all that matters. | 其他什么都不干 洗钱才是要紧事 |
[28:07] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 求求你 |
[28:11] | Five years, | 五年 |
[28:13] | three years, and I’ll launder twice what we’re doing right now. | 三年 我洗的钱会是现在的两倍 |
[28:16] | Five years… | 五年 |
[28:18] | $500 million. I can do that. | 五亿 我办得到 |
[28:21] | It’s got more… more shoreline | 那里的湖岸线 |
[28:23] | – than the whole coast of California. – You said that already. | -比整个加州海岸线都长 -你说过了 |
[28:29] | – Here we go. – Come on. | -够了 -拜托 |
[29:08] | $500 million in five years? | 五年洗钱五亿 |
[29:18] | $500 million in five years? | 五年洗五亿 |
[29:22] | Yeah. No question. | 对 没问题 |
[29:25] | You have 48 hours to get me my money. | 给你48小时把我的钱弄到手 |
[29:30] | – Okay. – Cash. | -好 -现金 |
[29:32] | No financial instruments, no wire transfer, no cashier’s checks. | 不接受证券 不要电汇 不收现金支票 |
[29:36] | – Cash. All of it. – Cash. I understand. | -全现金 -现金 我明白了 |
[29:40] | After I have my money… | 等我拿到我的钱 |
[29:42] | you have another 48… to be on the road to these Ozarks. | 再给你48小时 出发前往奥沙克湖 |
[29:49] | I want you to be ready to set up shop within a week. | 我要你一周内准备好开业 |
[29:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:53] | And, Marty… when I drive by your house… | 还有 马蒂 下一次我经过你家 |
[29:57] | there better be a “For Sale” sign on your lawn. | 最好让我看见「出售中」的广告牌 |
[30:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:32] | No. There is no choice here. | 不 没得选择 |
[30:34] | Marty, stop. We have to call the police. | 马蒂 停下来 我们必须得报警 |
[30:36] | I want you to forget it, okay? I… | 这你就别想了 好吗 我… |
[30:38] | Or do you want to just role-play it? | 要不你就当角色扮演好吗 |
[30:40] | Okay, I’m Detective Whoever The Fuck, | 好吧 我是「爱谁谁警探」 |
[30:42] | and you’re the wife of the top money launderer | 你是为墨西哥第二大的毒品集团工作的 |
[30:45] | for the second largest drug cartel in Mexico. Go. | 顶尖洗钱高手的老婆 开始吧 |
[30:49] | I mean, come on. Police mean jail time, | 拜托 报警就等于坐牢 |
[30:52] | or witness protection program, at best, | 或者是证人保护计划 这是最好的情况了 |
[30:54] | if we even get that far. | 如果我们能活到那一步的话 |
[30:55] | If we make it that f… | 如果我们能活到那一步… |
[30:57] | The kids and I are in danger? | 我和孩子有危险吗 |
[30:58] | Well… What do you wanna hear? | 你想听我怎么说 |
[31:00] | You know, people who drive trucks full of cash | 那些开着装满了钞票的货车的人 |
[31:03] | onto scales to weigh it because there’s too much to count, | 钞票多到只能用称的 因为数不过来 |
[31:05] | they don’t exactly have a code of ethics they adhere to. | 那些人根本没有道德底限 |
[31:07] | We’re not going to the police. | 我们不能报警 |
[31:10] | – Send Liz to the police. – No. | -让利兹去警局 -不行 |
[31:12] | No, Bruce didn’t come home. He’s missing. | 不 布鲁斯还没回家 他失踪了 |
[31:14] | – They’ll find out he’s dead– – Liz is dead, Wendy. | -他们会发现他死了 -利兹死了 温迪 |
[31:16] | She’s dissolving in a barrel next to the one | 她被溶解在一个桶里了 |
[31:17] | they stuffed Bruce into. | 隔壁桶里就装着布鲁斯 |
[31:20] | Now here’s what I’m gonna do. Over the next two days… | 我现在要这样做 接下来的两天里… |
[31:24] | I’m gonna try to pull together $8 million | 我要凑出八百万 |
[31:25] | to pay back what Bruce stole. | 还上布鲁斯偷走的钱 |
[31:27] | What we’re not gonna do is– | 我们不能做的是… |
[31:28] | Do we even have that much? | 我们有这么多钱吗 |
[31:29] | Well, it’s gonna be tight. | 会有点吃力 |
[31:30] | I mean, after early withdrawal penalties, | 除去提早取款的罚款 |
[31:32] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna try. | 不好说 但我会尽力的 |
[31:34] | What we’re not gonna do, though, is panic, okay? | 我们不能做的就是自乱方寸 好吗 |
[31:38] | We’re gonna prioritize and we’re gonna compartmentalize. | 我们决定好优先顺序 一步步来 |
[31:40] | And there’s gonna be a little bit of time management, okay? | 做好时间管理 好吗 |
[31:44] | All right? Starting first thing tomorrow, | 好吗 明天一早就开始 |
[31:45] | after we tell the kids we’re moving, | 我们先跟孩子们说我们要搬走了 |
[31:47] | we’re gonna call your friend Linda, the Realtor, | 还要给你的朋友琳达打电话 那个房产经纪 |
[31:50] | and we’re gonna list the house. | 我们要把房子卖了 |
[31:51] | Then you’re gonna call a moving company. | 然后你要给一家搬家公司打电话 |
[31:53] | Then you and the kids are gonna pack. | 然后你和孩子们把行李准备好 |
[31:54] | You can help ’em or let ’em do it themselves. | 你可以帮他们或是让他们自己来 |
[31:56] | I don’t really care, but come Friday, after school… | 这我不管 但到了周五 放学后… |
[32:00] | we’re on the road, okay? That’s it. | 我们就要动身了 好吗 就这么定了 |
[32:07] | And with the movers, please, get three bids. | 找三家搬家公司报价 |
[32:09] | The money’s gonna be tight. | 我们手头有点紧 |
[32:12] | – No fucking way am I going. – Charlotte, you’re going. | -我绝对不搬 -夏洛特 你必须得搬 |
[32:15] | We’re all going. | 我们都要搬 |
[32:15] | Not me. I’m gonna live with Caitlin. | 我不去 我去和凯特琳一起住 |
[32:17] | The Ozarks. That’s, like, woods and stuff? | 奥沙克 那是森林什么的吗 |
[32:20] | – Yeah, I think so, honey. – Mom, what the fuck? | -是的吧 亲爱的 -妈 搞什么鬼 |
[32:22] | Husbands and fathers, and-and-and mothers and wives… | 一些丈夫和父亲 还有母亲和妻子… |
[32:26] | they take new jobs, | 都会换工作的 |
[32:27] | they relocate with their families all the time. | 他们不停地搬到新的住址 |
[32:28] | You know, this country was built | 知道吗 这个国家就是建立在 |
[32:29] | by Americans pursuing opportunity, okay? | 美国人民不断地寻求机遇的基础上的 好吗 |
[32:32] | The pioneers, for one, | 比如那些先驱 |
[32:33] | – relocated once a day. -You’re a financial advisor. | -每天都要搬迁一次 -你只是个财务顾问 |
[32:35] | – A self-employed financial advisor. – That’s right. | -一个自己开公司的财务顾问 -没错 |
[32:37] | You decide where the opportunity is. | 机遇在哪是由你决定的 |
[32:39] | Yeah, and I’ve decided the opportunity is in Missouri. | 是的 我已经决定了机遇就在密苏里 |
[32:41] | Okay, can we understand… | 好了 我们能不能理解下… |
[32:42] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[32:42] | …that this is… this is upsetting. | 这是有点令人心烦 |
[32:44] | Believe me, I get how hard this is. | 相信我 我知道这有多难 |
[32:49] | But we’re a family, so we are… | 但我们是一家人 所以我们要… |
[32:51] | We’re making this move as a family. | 我们要像一家人一样搬家 |
[32:53] | We would prefer if you would… | 我们希望你们能 |
[32:56] | see it as an adventure. | 把这次经历当成一场冒险 |
[32:57] | Yeah, well, thanks for the eggs and the shit sandwich. | 好吧 谢谢你的鸡蛋还有这难吃的三明治 |
[32:59] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特… |
[33:03] | I got her. | 我去劝她 |
[33:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:16] | Not some, all. Everything. | 不是一部分 是全部 所有 |
[33:19] | Liquidated, cash. | 清偿资产 现金 |
[33:20] | $7,945,400. | 7945400美元 |
[33:24] | Sir, again, | 先生 再说一遍 |
[33:25] | we don’t keep that kind of money on-site. | 我们的库存没有这么多钱 |
[33:26] | You… you can’t just have it wired here, | 你不能把这些钱打过来 |
[33:28] | and then come by the bank and withdraw it. Not in cash. | 又到银行来说要取出来 取不了这么多现金 |
[33:31] | Marty, stop. | 马蒂 先停一停 |
[33:33] | If the markets are spooking you, | 如果市场行情吓到你了 |
[33:34] | let’s slide it into mutual funds. | 先把钱转到共同基金中去 |
[33:36] | No, I’ll be back in six months with twice the money. | 不 我六个月内会拿双倍的钱回来 |
[33:38] | I’m not explaining myself correctly. | 我可能没解释清楚 |
[33:40] | Just because it says the money is in your account | 虽说钱在你的账户中 |
[33:42] | doesn’t mean it’s really there, physically. | 但并不等于你真能取出那么多现金 |
[33:44] | I know how the banking system works. | 我知道银行系统是怎么运作的 |
[33:46] | That’s why I’m calling you in advance so you can get it. | 所以我才提前打电话给你让你准备好 |
[33:48] | Your entire portfolio. Yeah, forget it. | 你的所有投资组合 别想了 |
[33:51] | Ten percent penalty for early withdrawal, | 10%的提前取款惩罚金 |
[33:53] | plus another 32% in taxes. | 加上32%的税 |
[33:55] | Mr. Byrde, there seems to be | 比德先生 似乎 |
[33:56] | a disconnect vis-à-vis large wire transfers | 这一大笔电汇转账 |
[33:58] | and your expectations about withdrawing it in cash. | 和你的取款预期数会有很大的出入 |
[34:00] | Sir, by the end of business today, | 先生 在今天下班前 |
[34:02] | you’re gonna have close to $8 million | 你们银行的四个独立账户中 |
[34:04] | in four separate accounts at your bank, | 会有将近八百万 |
[34:06] | and I suspect that that puts you | 我猜根据你们和联邦储蓄银行的协议 |
[34:08] | in a woefully undercapitalized position | 这会让你们面临 |
[34:10] | relative to your obligations to the FDIC. | 资金严重短缺的情况 |
[34:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:15] | So, you know, | 所以了 |
[34:18] | unless you’re the vice president of the one institution | 除非你是一个不受流动资金比率法则约束的 |
[34:21] | that is exempt from the liquidity ratio laws | 机构的副总裁 |
[34:23] | that govern every other bank in America, | 而且这个机构还管控着美国所有其它银行 |
[34:26] | I suggest you place a call to the Federal Reserve | 我建议你还是给在南拉萨尔230号的 |
[34:29] | at 230 South LaSalle, | 联邦储蓄委员会打个电话 |
[34:31] | and you order yourself up a shit-pot full of cash. | 给自己把钱都预定好 |
[34:36] | Hey, Brenda, um… | 布伦达… |
[34:37] | Yeah? Do you need help with something? | 怎么了 需要我做什么吗 |
[34:39] | This firm has been dissolved, unfortunately. | 这家公司解散了 很不幸 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[34:45] | The firm. It no longer exists, okay? | 这家公司 已经不存在了 好吗 |
[34:49] | but, you know, you were great. All the way through. | 但你做得不错 一直以来都不错 |
[34:59] | Marty’s in business with some very bad people. | 马蒂和一些非常坏的人做了交易 |
[35:03] | We need to leave town. | 我们要跑路了 |
[35:05] | Your husband, the financial advisor? Mr. Consumer Reports? | 你老公 财务顾问 消费者报告先生 |
[35:12] | – Holy shit. – We leave tomorrow. | -天呐 -我们明天就走 |
[35:19] | What? Uh, wait a second. Wait. | 什么 等下 等等 |
[35:21] | Are… are we talking about run-for-your-life kind of leaving? | 我们说的是逃命那种跑路吗 |
[35:24] | Or a witness protection situation? | 还是只是证人保护计划 |
[35:27] | Everything’s on the table. | 所有事都摊开来说了 |
[35:29] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[35:31] | Holy shit. Leaving… leaving for where? | 天呐 跑路 跑到哪去 |
[35:35] | The Lake of the Ozarks. | 奥沙克湖 |
[35:39] | The Ozarks? | 奥沙克 |
[35:41] | I mean, good Lord… what is that even like? | 天啊 那里什么样子 |
[35:46] | I think it’s where camouflage is a primary color. | 我觉得是一个能藏身地地方 |
[35:50] | His name’s Gary Silverberg. | 他叫盖瑞·西尔弗伯格 |
[35:52] | He’s a partner with McNeil-Roberts downtown. | 他是市里的麦克尼尔·罗伯特的合伙人 |
[35:55] | Know him? | 认识吗 |
[35:56] | On the board of half a dozen nonprofits. | 他是多个非营利组织的董事 |
[35:59] | Academy of the Arts, Goodman Theater, Joffrey. | 艺术学院 古德曼剧院 乔弗里 |
[36:02] | He sees your wife at least twice a week. Sometimes more. | 他至少每周见你老婆两次 有时更多 |
[36:06] | Either his place or somewhere closer to yours. | 要么在他家 要么在你家附近 |
[36:10] | An HI Express, Fairfield Inn. | 快捷假日酒店 费尔菲尔德酒店 |
[36:13] | The DoubleTree in Alsip’s where I tagged ’em. | 我是在阿尔普西的希尔顿逸林酒店拍到他们的 |
[36:16] | This “Sugarwood” right there. What is that? | 这里这个「糖木」是什么 |
[36:18] | you jumped the gun asking to meet today. | 你急急忙忙要见面 |
[36:21] | Normally, I transfer everything | 一般我会把所有东西 |
[36:22] | from a working file to a folio binder. | 从工作文件上转到一个活页夹里 |
[36:25] | Table of contents, intro, summary. | 有目录 简介 摘要 |
[36:27] | Suitable for presentation, arbitration. | 很适合做展示和仲裁 |
[36:28] | Yeah, tell me what it means. | 是是 告诉我这是什么意思 |
[36:31] | Sugarwood’s her pet name for him. | 糖木是她对他的爱称 |
[36:33] | – As in, you know… – Ah, right. I got it. | -就是 你知道… -好 我懂了 |
[36:35] | “Give me some of that sugar.” Yeah. | 「给我来点那种糖」那种 |
[36:37] | I got it. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[36:38] | Well, where is Marty now? | 马蒂现在在哪 |
[36:40] | He’s paying back the money that his partner stole. | 他在筹钱还他的搭档偷的钱 |
[36:43] | How much, I don’t know. | 我不知道是多少钱 |
[36:46] | Well, if we’re talking about what I think we are, | 我的看法是 |
[36:49] | the government will try to attach | 政府会想办法附加上 |
[36:50] | as much of that money as possible, | 尽可能多的钱 |
[36:53] | freeze your assets to force his cooperation. | 冻结你们的资产 逼迫他合作 |
[36:56] | You need to get as much as you can as fast as you can. | 你得在尽可能短的时间里筹到钱 越多越好 |
[37:00] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[37:03] | Fuck! Fuck! | 该死 该死 |
[37:05] | Hypothetically, scale of one to ten, | 假设一下 从一到十 |
[37:07] | how difficult would it be for someone to disappear? | 让一个人消失有多难 |
[37:10] | You or him? | 你还是他 |
[37:12] | Careful. | 当心点 |
[37:14] | No. Just me. You know, and the family. Family of four. | 不 是我 我们一家四口 |
[37:19] | New IDs, social security numbers, credit cards. You could do it. | 新身份证 社保号和信用卡 你可以这样 |
[37:22] | For a while, anyway. Then your money’d run out. | 但都是暂时的 然后你的钱会用光 |
[37:25] | One of your kids will get online sloppy. | 你们的孩子会不小心在网上暴露 |
[37:27] | Twitter, Instagram… | 发推 发照片 |
[37:29] | Your wife has one Lemon Drop | 你老婆有一颗柠檬糖 |
[37:30] | too many with her new best friend, wants to share. | 想和太多她的新好友一起分享 |
[37:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:36] | If you have a legal problem I’m not aware of, | 如果你有我不知道的法律问题 |
[37:38] | don’t tell me if you do, | 别告诉我 |
[37:39] | you could keep your identity, leave the country, | 你可以留着你的身份 出国去 |
[37:42] | go somewhere with no extradition to the US. | 去一个美国不能把你引渡回来的国家 |
[37:45] | Depends on who’s looking for you, | 这取决于找你的人 |
[37:46] | how much money they have. | 以及他们有多少钱 |
[37:50] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等下 等下 |
[37:55] | I just got a text from my bank. | 我刚收到我的银行发来的短信 |
[37:58] | My wife emptied our checkings and savings. | 我老婆取走了我所有的支票和存款 |
[38:04] | You got a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[38:07] | – No. What? – Good. | -没有 怎么了 -那就好 |
[38:11] | Silverberg lives in the Aqua Tower. | 西尔弗伯格住在爱克瓦大厦 |
[38:13] | Apartment 8003, 80th floor. | 80楼8003号公寓 |
[38:19] | What makes you think she’s there? | 你为什么觉得她在那里 |
[38:21] | It’s Thursday. | 今天是周四 |
[38:48] | Hi, this is Wendy. | 喂 我是温迪 |
[38:49] | – Leave me a message. – Fucking bitch! | -请留言 -贱人 |
[39:00] | Hey, Gary? | 盖瑞 |
[39:02] | Hey, Gary, I’m back! | 盖瑞 我回来了 |
[39:12] | Twenty-two years! | 22年了 |
[39:15] | Never cheated. Not once. | 从没偷过腥 一次都没有 |
[39:18] | And I had the chance… more than a few times. | 我可是有过机会的 还不止一两次 |
[39:22] | But I never ever took it. | 可我从没接受过 |
[39:25] | Instead, I worked. | 相反 我老实工作 |
[39:28] | Came home, went to bed, got up, did it all over again. | 按时回家 睡觉 起床 按部就班 |
[39:31] | Not good enough, huh? | 还不够好 是吧 |
[39:33] | And now you want to try to take our money? | 现在你还想卷走我们的钱 |
[39:35] | You want a divorce? I will show you the meaning of ugly. | 你想离婚 我就给你看看什么叫丑恶 |
[39:40] | You will lose. I will lawyer up. I will dig in. I– | 你输定了 我会请律师深挖你 我… |
[39:53] | Man. | 天啊 |
[39:55] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[39:57] | Damn! | 该死 |
[40:39] | Wendy? | 温迪 |
[40:40] | Why does Wendy have a cashier’s check for $29,650, Marty? | 为什么温迪有张近三万的银行本票 马蒂 |
[40:47] | You lied to me, Marty. | 你骗了我 马蒂 |
[40:51] | She knows about our business. | 她知道我们的生意 |
[40:55] | What kind of man isn’t willing to lie to save his wife’s life? | 为了救自己的老婆 有谁不会说谎啊 |
[40:59] | Was that before or after | 是在你发现她搞上律师 |
[41:00] | you found out she was fucking the lawyer? | 之前还是之后 |
[41:04] | After. | 之后 |
[41:07] | I bet you haven’t even confronted her yet, huh? | 你肯定还没跟她对质过吧 |
[41:12] | Right now, you’re calculating the smart move. | 现在 你在算计怎么走最明智 |
[41:15] | Divorce her… | 要是离婚 |
[41:18] | things turn ugly… | 事情变得难看 |
[41:20] | …she holds what you’ve done over your head. | 她就能拿你做过的事当把柄 |
[41:22] | Live with the cheating, | 要是原谅出轨继续生活 |
[41:24] | and whatever man you think you are is eaten away, day by day. | 不管你觉得自己是怎样的人 都会被渐渐侵蚀 |
[41:29] | Or I take care of our Wendy problem… | 或者让我来处理温迪的问题 |
[41:32] | right here… right now. | 就在这里 马上动手 |
[41:36] | Your call. | 你自己决定 |
[41:45] | Marty, you there? | 马蒂 你还在吗 |
[41:52] | What should my father do? | 我爸该怎么做 |
[41:57] | Your father? | 你爸 |
[41:58] | About Aunt Carlotta. You never answered my question. | 对卡洛塔阿姨 你一直没回答我 |
[42:01] | What should my father do about a woman who steals from him? | 我爸该怎么处理偷她东西的女人 |
[42:05] | A loyal woman. A mother. | 一个忠诚的女人 一位母亲 |
[42:09] | With him 15 years. | 为他工作了15年 |
[42:13] | What did my mother make him do? | 我妈让他做了什么 |
[42:18] | Fire her. | 开除她 |
[42:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:23] | It’s not the first time she stole from you. | 这不是她第一次偷你的钱了 |
[42:26] | What was it? | 什么意思 |
[42:29] | It’s the first time you caught her. | 只是你第一次抓到她 |
[43:39] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[44:19] | – Hi. Good morning. – Mr. Byrde. | -早安 -比德先生 |
[44:20] | Hi. What’s this? | 这是什么情况 |
[44:21] | -Good to see you, sir. -Yeah, good to see you. | -很高兴见到你 先生 -彼此彼此 |
[44:23] | – Can I get you a cup of coffee? – No, thank you. | -给您来杯咖啡吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[44:25] | Am I under duress? No. What are you doing? | 我是否受了胁迫 没有 你们在干什么 |
[44:28] | No. There’s been– No, stop that. | 不 没有…住手 |
[44:30] | There’s been no kidnapping. | 没有什么绑架 |
[44:32] | I’m not wearing any wires. I just… I have a, uh… | 我没戴窃听器 我只是… |
[44:35] | a business opportunity that requires cash. | 只是有个商业机会 需要现金 |
[44:38] | -Sir. -Yeah? | -先生 -怎么了 |
[44:39] | There’s no business opportunities that require that much cash. | 没有什么商业机会需要那么多现金 |
[44:42] | -Not legal ones. -Well, I agree to disagree. | -起码合法的不会 -那就求同存异吧 |
[44:47] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[44:48] | As we told you, we can’t cover that amount within 24 hours. | 我们说过了 24小时凑不出那么多钱 |
[44:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:55] | There’s two federal agents here. | 这里有两名联邦探员 |
[44:57] | Which means you wouldn’t take the chance | 你们可不想承担风险 |
[44:59] | that there was a kidnapping and not have my money. | 让他们以为有绑架案 你们却拿不出我的钱 |
[45:01] | So if you don’t produce it immediately, | 要是不立马变出钱来 |
[45:03] | I’m gonna walk into that lobby, | 我就会去大厅 |
[45:04] | and I’m gonna tell these people that I can’t get my money out. | 我会告诉那里的人我没法取出自己的钱 |
[45:07] | And we’ll see how long that takes to go viral, | 看看这事多久能发酵吧 |
[45:08] | and you get a good old-fashioned run on this bank. | 你们就准备瞧好吧 |
[45:11] | And if I want to put all $7,945,400 | 要是我想把近八百万美金 |
[45:15] | into a hot tub… | 放进一个热澡盆 |
[45:17] | get buck naked and play Scrooge McDuck, | 裸体洗钱浴 学唐老鸭的有钱舅舅 |
[45:20] | that is 100% my business. | 那也完全是我自己的事 |
[45:22] | Now, where’s my money? | 我再问一次 我的钱呢 |
[45:29] | The Great Depression. | 大萧条时期 |
[45:31] | That’s when the Lake of the Ozarks was built. 1929. | 奥沙克湖就是那时修建的 1929年 |
[45:36] | But you know all that. | 可你已经知道了 |
[45:37] | You’re Marty Byrde. | 你是马蒂·比德 |
[45:40] | And Marty Byrde has been planning this for a long time, right? | 马蒂·比德已经计划这事很长时间了 对吧 |
[45:43] | How long again? | 多久来着 |
[45:46] | Long time. | 很久了 |
[45:53] | Yeah, I’m short. $6,950. But it is not… | 对 我还差不到七千美元 可这不是… |
[45:57] | -It’s not a problem. -What did I tell you? | -这不是问题 -我怎么跟你说的 |
[45:59] | I’ve already sold that car, | 我已经把车卖了 |
[46:00] | but I also have a minivan that I haven’t sold yet. | 不过我还有辆面包车没卖 |
[46:04] | And this… It’s a Honda Odyssey. | 是辆本田奥德赛 |
[46:06] | It’s… it’s top-ranked minivan in the US. | 在美国算顶级面包车 |
[46:09] | Blue Book on it is $27,000 and I get the cash– | 二手车参考价目表里标价两万七 等我拿到现金 |
[46:12] | I’ll buy the Odyssey from you for 27. | 我出两万七买你的奥德赛 |
[46:14] | So I owe you 20,000. Take that from the cash. | 所以我欠你两万 从那些现金里扣吧 |
[46:18] | And I’ll lease it back to you for… say, 1,000 a month? | 我再租给你 算一千一个月吧 |
[46:24] | Top-ranked minivan in the US. | 美国顶级的面包车 |
[46:28] | Okay? Good. | 行吗 好 |
[46:31] | Now I want you to take my $7,973,000 | 现在我要你带着我的797.3万 |
[46:35] | with you to Missouri… | 去密苏里州 |
[46:37] | and clean it. | 把它们洗干净 |
[46:42] | Clean it? | 洗干净 |
[46:46] | It’s… That’s clean. It’s already clean. | 这钱是干净的 不用洗了 |
[46:49] | You want me to clean it? Again? | 你想让我去再洗一遍 |
[46:53] | You’d lose 15%. | 你会损失15% |
[46:56] | Another 25% in taxes. Minimum. | 还有至少25%的税 |
[47:00] | That’s not the point, is it? | 这不是重点 不是吗 |
[47:04] | I have to see that you can do it. | 我得知道你有能力做到 |
[47:07] | I’m torn, Marty… | 我很纠结 马蒂 |
[47:08] | between intrigue and thinking this whole Ozark thing | 一是好奇 二是觉得奥沙克这整件事 |
[47:12] | is complete and utter straw-grasping bullshit. | 都是彻底的空手套白狼的胡扯 |
[47:19] | But I’m willing to roll the dice. | 可我还是愿意赌一把 |
[47:23] | Because you’re special. | 因为你很特别 |
[47:28] | You have a gift. | 你有天赋 |
[47:30] | But if I think that you’re trying to fuck me… | 可要是我发觉你想坑我 |
[47:36] | I will have to kill you… and Wendy… | 我就得杀了你 还有温迪 |
[47:41] | and Jonah… | 还有约翰 |
[47:43] | and Charlotte. | 还有夏洛特 |
[47:49] | And not in that order. | 当然不会按那个顺序动手 |
[47:52] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[47:55] | Put it all back in his trunk. | 都放回他的车上去 |
[48:03] | You know, Del, the other day you said…”Where’s my $5 million?” | 德尔 那天你问你的五百万去哪了 |
[48:08] | And Bruce and the Hanson kid took eight. | 而布鲁斯和汉森家那小子只拿了八百万 |
[48:14] | You were right. I was fishing. | 你说对了 我就是在钓鱼 |
[48:18] | I didn’t know they stole a damn thing. | 我根本不知道他们偷了钱 |
[48:22] | And you killed Liz on a hunch. | 你凭直觉杀了利兹 |
[48:24] | On a tell. | 是有人报信 |
[48:26] | I’ve been working with you and Bruce for how long? | 我跟你和布鲁斯合作多久了 |
[48:29] | You ever known him not to constantly run his mouth? | 你可曾见过他的嘴消停过 |
[48:58] | What’s really going on, Mom? | 到底发生了什么 妈 |
[49:00] | You know, Charlotte, it has been, um… | 夏洛特 最近几天… |
[49:04] | a real hard few days, so… | 真的非常不容易 |
[49:07] | if there is… | 要是… |
[49:09] | anything in here that you can just combine… | 要是有什么你能兼顾的.. |
[49:18] | Okay. You’re just gonna have to help Mommy over | 好了 接下来几天 |
[49:20] | the next few days, okay? | 你得帮帮妈妈 好吗 |
[49:21] | -Okay. Okay. -Just keep a really good attitude. | -好的 -保持积极的态度 |
[49:24] | And you have to trust us, all right? | 你得相信我们 好吗 |
[49:25] | I know we’ll work this out later. I really do. | 我知道我们不久就会解决的 真的 |
[49:29] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[49:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:46] | – Went straight to voice mail. – Hang up. | -直接转到语音信箱了 -挂了吧 |
[49:49] | -You want me to keep trying? -No. | -要我继续打吗 -不用了 |
[49:51] | Possible he ran. | 他可能跑了 |
[49:53] | Changed his mind. Took his chippie and left the country. | 改了主意 带着他的婊子出国了 |
[49:56] | Agent Petty? I think we got ’em all. | 佩迪探员 我们应该抓到他们了 |
[49:59] | Well, 18 bugs went in. I want 18 out. My name’s on the req. | 我们派出了18个窃听器 我要全数返回 |
[50:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[50:07] | -You don’t seem too upset. -It is what it is. | -你看起来并不生气 -事已至此 |
[50:11] | Liddell was our in. | 利德尔是我们的卧底 |
[50:14] | You heard him. He would have been a fantastic government witness. | 你听到他说的了 他本会成为很好的政府证人 |
[50:19] | Mexicans, Mafia, Muslims. | 墨西哥人 黑手党 穆斯林 |
[50:21] | We all want to believe that these people are more than they are. | 我们都想相信这些人不只表面那么简单 |
[50:24] | And they’re not. If they weren’t… | 他们确实不是 要是他们不是在… |
[50:28] | …dealing drugs, | 贩卖毒品 |
[50:29] | extorting businesses, flying planes into buildings, | 敲诈勒索 朝大楼撞飞机 |
[50:33] | they’d be cleaning toilets. | 那就得去打扫厕所 |
[50:36] | They’re not criminal geniuses. | 他们不是犯罪天才 |
[50:37] | They’re pathological liars on the path of least resistance. | 他们只是阻力最小的病态撒谎者 |
[50:42] | Liddell was no different. | 利德尔也并无二致 |
[50:47] | Entertaining, though. | 不过更能逗人开心 |
[50:52] | I’m confused. | 我不懂 |
[50:55] | Del Rio, Navarro, the cartel. | 德尔·里奥 纳瓦罗 整个集团 |
[50:59] | Why… Why would we do all this if Bruce was just “Entertaining”? | 如果布鲁斯只是”逗人开心” 为何要大费周章 |
[51:10] | Where is Martin Byrde? | 马蒂·比德呢 |
[52:24] | – Where you going? – Just gonna take a leak. | -你去哪 -尿尿 |
[53:09] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:17] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[54:15] | All right, Dad. | 挺好的 爸爸 |