时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Here’s what I don’t get. | 我不懂的是 |
[00:48] | We paid you to put all this stuff inside the house. | 我们付钱是让你们东西都搬进屋里的 |
[00:50] | It’s of no use to me out here. | 都堆在外面我怎么用 |
[00:52] | Like I said before, sir, we weren’t contracted to move | 我说过了 先生 我们的合约里不包括 |
[00:55] | – anyone else’s furniture out. – Right, “Contracted.” | -把别人的家具搬出来 -好 合约 |
[00:57] | In the history of moving, | 在你们的搬家史上 |
[00:58] | have you ever been contracted | 你们的合约规定过 |
[00:59] | to drop someone’s shit on the front yard? | 把别人的东西扔到前院不管吗 |
[01:01] | – Marty. – Work with me. | -马蒂 -说啊 |
[01:02] | They forgot the toy chest. | 他们忘了玩具箱 |
[01:04] | The what? | 什么 |
[01:05] | Charlotte’s toy chest. The one I made her. | 夏洛特的玩具箱 我亲手给她做的那个 |
[01:08] | How is that a priority? Okay? | 那个很重要吗 别闹 |
[01:10] | Sir! I want you to give me one example. | 先生 请给我举个例子 |
[01:12] | I want you to tell me one example of someone who said, | 请你给我举一个例子 有谁说过 |
[01:15] | “We’d like you to take everything that we own | 「我们想让你们把我们的东西 |
[01:17] | and dump it on our front lawn. | 都扔到我们家前院 |
[01:18] | Make sure you don’t put anything on the inside of the house.” | 千万别把任何东西放进屋里」 |
[01:21] | Give me one example of that, and I’ll drop it. | 你只要举出一个例子 我就不烦你 |
[01:24] | Right. Can’t do it. It’s never happened. | 很好 做不到吧 不可能有这种事 |
[01:26] | Ma’am, there’s a number on the receipt. | 女士 收据上有电话 |
[01:28] | – You can file a claim. – Thank you. I will. | -您可以打电话索赔 -谢谢 我会的 |
[01:30] | – That’s it, you’re just gonna leave now? – Yep. | -这就完了 你们要走了吗 -对 |
[01:32] | – Dick. – Great. | -混蛋 -很好 |
[01:33] | – We’ll move it in ourselves, I guess. – Do you- – | -那我们就自己搬进去好了 -你… |
[01:36] | Supposed to be in the fucking service business! | 这他妈不是服务行业吗 |
[01:37] | Just calm down. | 冷静一下吧 |
[01:39] | – Why should I calm down? – Because you’re gonna scare the kids. | -为什么要我冷静 -因为你会吓到孩子 |
[01:44] | At least I didn’t tell them | 至少我没告诉他们 |
[01:44] | their father launders money for a drug cartel. | 他们的父亲在为贩毒集团洗钱 |
[01:46] | Okay, you wanna get into this right here, right now? | 你想吵架是吗 此时此刻在这里 |
[01:48] | Marty! Wendy! | 马蒂 温迪 |
[02:02] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[02:05] | Everybody grab a box. Let’s go. | 每个人负责搬一个箱子 开始吧 |
[02:30] | Okay, kids, if you’re not gonna help, | 孩子们 如果你们不想帮忙 |
[02:32] | let’s just go over what you’re gonna say | 那我们就再过一遍 |
[02:34] | when somebody asks you why you’re here. | 要是被问起为什么来这里 你们该怎么回答吧 |
[02:35] | – How about that? – Charlotte, come over here, please. | -怎么样 -夏洛特 过来一下 |
[02:37] | Pretty comfortable in my driveway bed. | 我在车道露天床上舒服着呢 |
[02:39] | – Charlotte. – Over here right now, please. | -夏洛特 -拜托赶紧过来 |
[02:41] | This is important. | 这件事很重要 |
[02:43] | What do you say when somebody asks what you’re doing here? | 如果有人问你们来这里做什么 要怎么回答 |
[02:45] | We bought a resort called the Blue Cat. | 我们买了一栋度假屋 叫蓝猫小舍 |
[02:46] | That’s exactly right. We bought a resort called the Blue Cat. | 没错 我们买了一栋叫蓝猫小舍的度假屋 |
[02:49] | And while I’m there today doing my job, | 今天我去工作的时候 |
[02:51] | your job is to get your boxes up into your rooms. | 你们的工作就是把你们的箱子搬进房间 |
[02:54] | – Okay? – What’s Wendy’s job? | -好吗 -温迪的工作呢 |
[02:55] | Getting groceries. | 去杂货店 |
[02:57] | If you don’t like your jobs, | 如果你不喜欢现在的工作 |
[02:58] | you’re free to go find a real job | 欢迎去找个真正的工作 |
[03:00] | and help out the family. | 贴补一下家用 |
[03:01] | – How long are we here? – Is your cartel after us? | -我们要在这住多久 -你那集团在找我们吗 |
[03:03] | It is not my cartel, and no one is after us, pal. | 那不是我的集团 也没人找我们 |
[03:06] | Uh, hopefully, we’re only here a few months. | 但愿我们只会在这里待几个月吧 |
[03:14] | Why did you tell us the real reason we’re here? | 为什么你要告诉我们来这里的真正原因 |
[03:18] | – Because you’re too smart for bullshit. – Please don’t pander. | -因为你太聪明糊弄不住 -别说好话哄我 |
[03:20] | I’m not pandering. | 我没哄你 |
[03:21] | You both have a right to know why your lives were uprooted, | 你俩都有权知道为什么你们的生活天翻地覆 |
[03:23] | and the more you know, the safer you’ll be. | 知道得越多 你们越安全 |
[03:25] | Is it? Or is it ’cause you wanted us to turn on Marty here? | 是吗 还是因为你想让我们跟马蒂闹翻 |
[03:32] | You know, I found bus fares. | 话说我查了公车票价 |
[03:33] | Caitlin said I could live with them- – | 凯特琳说我可以跟他们一起住 |
[03:35] | – That’s never gonna happen. – No, ma’am. | -绝对不可以 -不行 女士 |
[03:37] | Her mother drinks every day. | 她妈每天都酗酒 |
[03:48] | But you are laundering money. | 那你还洗钱呢 |
[03:50] | I’m… I’m helping people, uh, get their money back into the bank | 我帮助别人 让他们的钱能存回银行 |
[03:53] | so they can pay their taxes. | 这样他们也可以缴税了 |
[03:56] | I got a job interview. | 我收到一个工作面试 |
[03:58] | – What? How? – Technology. | -什么 怎么会 -科技公司 |
[04:02] | – I’ll give you a ride. – No, thanks, I can Uber. | -我载你过去 -不 谢了 我搭优步 |
[04:04] | Wendy, you know, you can borrow the minivan for the groceries, | 温迪 你可以借面包车去杂货店 |
[04:06] | and I can use Buddy’s car out back. | 我可以开巴迪的车回来 |
[04:08] | – Do either of you want anything? – Yeah. | -你们俩有想要的东西吗 -有 |
[04:11] | Maybe you could pick up some pistachio ice cream? | 能买点开心果冰激凌吗 |
[04:14] | Organic, please? | 要有机的 |
[04:19] | Oh, shit. There’s no Uber. | 该死 这里没有优步 |
[04:21] | I’m happy to give you a ride when I’m done with my day, | 等我下班 我很愿意载你 |
[04:23] | if you can wait. Now, listen… | 如果你愿意等的话 听着… |
[04:25] | I know this is a bad situation. | 我知道现在情况很不好 |
[04:27] | I get it. But we’re all in this together. | 我明白 但我们会一起度过 |
[04:29] | We’re gonna suck it up. Whining’s not gonna help. | 我们会忍过去 哀怨不会有任何帮助 |
[04:31] | That’s your pep talk? | 这就是你的鼓舞演讲吗 |
[04:32] | That’s my pep talk. Also, grab a box. | 这就是我的鼓舞演讲 快点搬箱子 |
[04:49] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你肯定是在开玩笑 |
[04:50] | If I was kidding, I would’ve said you’re witty and handsome. | 如果我开玩笑 我会夸你风趣又英俊 |
[04:55] | You can’t do that! | 不可以这样 |
[04:56] | – Watch me. – What the fuck? | -看我的吧 -搞什么鬼 |
[04:58] | – Russ! – Now, Ruth, we were all involved. | -罗斯 -鲁丝 我们都牵扯进来了 |
[05:02] | We should at least get our cut. It’s just fair. | 我们至少要拿到提成吧 这才公平 |
[05:04] | You spent $900 on Jack Daniel’s and fireworks. | 你花了九百块买杰克丹尼威士忌和烟花 |
[05:08] | And for the record, life’s not fair. | 再说了 生活本就不公平 |
[05:10] | You’ll be thanking me when I parlay that coin | 等我用这钱赚到更好的房子时 |
[05:12] | into a better roof over our heads. | 你们会感谢我的 |
[05:14] | You’re missing the big picture. | 你这是因小失大 |
[05:15] | She’s not missing the big picture, Pops. | 她这不是因小失大 老爹 |
[05:17] | She just doesn’t wanna waste it. | 她只是不想浪费 |
[05:21] | Come July 3rd, | 到了7月3日 |
[05:23] | every tourist on that lake’s gonna be too drunk or lazy | 湖上的所有游客都会酩酊大醉或懒得 |
[05:25] | to leave their Grady- White. | 离开自家的格帝威游艇 |
[05:27] | Black Cats and bottle rockets fetch double. | 黑猫和火箭烟花销量会翻倍 |
[05:30] | Lady Fingers and inch- and- a- halfers go times three. | 鞭炮和小爆竹会翻三倍 |
[05:35] | And the Jack? | 那瓶杰克威士忌又怎么说 |
[05:37] | Predilection for sour mash doesn’t make a man stupid. | 喜欢喝酸麦芽威士忌又不会让人变白痴 |
[05:42] | Doesn’t inspire confidence either. | 但也不会鼓舞人心 |
[05:47] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[05:55] | You know, you’re not your daddy. | 你可不是你爸 |
[05:59] | That’s right. | 说得没错 |
[06:01] | And if Daddy were here, | 如果爸爸在这里 |
[06:02] | he would have hung you out by your ball sack already. | 他早就绑住你的蛋把你吊起来了 |
[06:07] | You want me to tell him that you’re disrespecting me? | 你想让我跟他说你不尊重我吗 |
[06:14] | Didn’t think so. | 我想也不会 |
[06:19] | Keep it shut about Byrdeman’s eight mil. | 比德那八百万的事 管好你的嘴 |
[06:23] | You don’t wanna be fighting the whole town for it. | 你也不想整个镇子都来抢那些钱吧 |
[06:36] | All she ever says, “I’m telling Daddy.” | 她永远就一句「我要告诉爸爸」 |
[06:39] | – You brought him up. – Well, fuck that. | -是你先提起他的 -去他妈的 |
[06:42] | How long we gotta feel bad about what he did? | 我们要为他做的事内疚多久 |
[06:44] | Don’t start with that again. | 别又旧事重提了 |
[06:45] | – I’m just saying- – – I know, I know. | -我只是说 -我知道 我知道 |
[06:47] | “There’s gotta be a statute of limitations about this shit.” | 「这破事总会有个诉讼时效」 |
[06:50] | You’re damn right there does. | 本来就有 |
[06:52] | Fuck me. | 操 |
[07:02] | There you go. | 好了 |
[07:23] | Good mornin’. | 早上好 |
[07:25] | The, uh, gas tanks are filled. | 油罐装满了 |
[07:27] | – That’s a waste. – Why’s that? | -浪费 -怎么会 |
[07:30] | Simple economics. All supply, no demand. | 简单经济学 都是供应 没有需求 |
[07:33] | I’ll worry about that. It’s a good song. Did you pick it? | 我来担心吧 这歌不错 你选的吗 |
[07:36] | It’s a Tuck specialty. | 这是塔克的专长 |
[07:39] | There are easier ways to take over a business | 要接管生意 |
[07:41] | than getting punched in the face. | 其实有比挨打更好的方法 |
[07:43] | Well, that should tell you something, shouldn’t it? | 你应该能看出什么吧 不是吗 |
[07:45] | That you’re a lousy fighter? | 看出你不会打架吗 |
[07:47] | That and, uh, I’m willing to do whatever it takes. Okay? | 看出我愿意为此付出任何代价 对吗 |
[07:52] | Long as it’s in pleated pants. | 只要是裤子里装得下的 |
[07:55] | Uh, listen, we need to increase traffic. Um… | 听着 咱们得增加人气 |
[07:58] | what do we have that no other place does? | 我们有什么是其他地方没有的 |
[08:00] | Uh, an investor that knows absolutely nothing about the Ozarks. | 一位对奥沙克一无所知的投资人 |
[08:05] | – And the cheapest gas. – We don’t have the cheapest gas. | -还有最便宜的汽油 -并没有 |
[08:08] | We do now, and it’s our siren song. | 现在有了 这就是咱们宣传噱头 |
[08:11] | All the guests at the high- end resorts, they get ferried around. | 高级度假村的那些游客都有各种渡口 |
[08:14] | So that’s not our bread and butter. What we’re after… | 那不是咱们的收入来源 我们的目标是 |
[08:17] | are the families with the credit card debt. | 身背信用卡债的家庭 |
[08:19] | Every one of our competitors, | 我们的每一家对手 |
[08:20] | they raise their gas prices during the summer. | 在夏季都会提高油价 |
[08:23] | It’s the logical thing to do, yeah? | 这种事很合理对吧 |
[08:25] | We lower ours. | 我们降低油价 |
[08:27] | And as we start to steal their traffic, | 当我们开始「偷走」他们的客流 |
[08:29] | maybe they lower theirs, too, to keep pace. | 也许他们也会降价 为了跟我们一致 |
[08:31] | What do we do? We lower ours again, | 我们怎么做呢 我们再次降价 |
[08:33] | and we offer a burger and a beer for five bucks with every fill- up. | 另外每加满油一次就送五美元的汉堡和啤酒 |
[08:37] | We buy the burgers at bulk so we’re still in profit. | 汉堡可以批发购入 所以还是有得赚 |
[08:39] | Saturdays, the busiest day of the week… | 周六 每周最忙的日子 |
[08:42] | while everyone’s scrambling, | 大家都在抢生意的时候 |
[08:43] | we raise our price ten cents while still keeping the burger deal. | 我们提价十美分 但送汉堡的活动不变 |
[08:47] | Sunday, we start the cycle all over again. | 周日 再开始恢复循环 |
[08:49] | Control the market. Yeah? You win, I win, they win. | 控制市场 你赢我赢大家都赢 |
[08:55] | Are you high? | 你喝多了吧 |
[08:58] | No. | 没有 |
[08:59] | Your eyes, you look high. | 你这眼神绝对喝高了 |
[09:03] | I didn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚没睡觉 |
[09:05] | Well, maybe listen to one of your business lectures. | 也许该听一节你自己的生意经 |
[09:07] | That might do the trick. | 可能会成功催眠呢 |
[09:09] | Burgers really five dollars with a fill- up? | 加满一次真的有五美元的汉堡吗 |
[09:13] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[09:18] | Uh, what’ll you have to drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[09:21] | Mm, Bud is fine. | 麦芽酒就行 |
[09:24] | Hmm. You guys doing some work on the place? | 你们在讨论生意啊 |
[09:26] | That’s the word. | 是这么说的 |
[09:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | Hey, Tuck? There are other songs in there, pal. | 塔克 里面还有别的歌呢 |
[10:49] | Please? Different number, different letter. | 拜托 换个号 换个名 |
[10:53] | You owe me a job. | 你欠我一份工作 |
[10:56] | – What? – Am I speaking Greek? | -什么 -难道我在说希腊语吗 |
[10:59] | – You owe me a fucking job. – How do you figure that? | -你他妈欠我一份工作 -为什么这么想 |
[11:02] | It’s not tough. You got me fired from the last one. | 不难想 是你害我上一份工作被炒了 |
[11:05] | You got yourself fired… | 你被炒是因为你自己… |
[11:08] | when you stole from our room under the guise of diligent service. | 你伪装成家政工从我们房间偷东西 |
[11:11] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[11:17] | I’m not leaving without gainful motherfucking employment. | 不给我有报酬的工作 我绝不走 |
[11:23] | Why don’t you use the 20 grand that you took from me? | 你怎么不用你从我这里拿走的两万块呢 |
[11:25] | That should supplement your welfare. | 应该足够你的福利保障了吧 |
[11:26] | – I’m not a welfare bum. – No? | -我不是福利金乞丐 -不是吗 |
[11:29] | There’s a million other places you could probably work. | 外面有无数的地方可以给你工作 |
[11:31] | Not right before season. All staffed up. | 旺季之前没了 都满员了 |
[11:35] | My daughter got an interview in under three minutes. | 我女儿三分钟就搞到了一个面试 |
[11:37] | I doubt she got a rap sheet like mine. | 我猜她不像我一样有前科 |
[11:39] | Boy, you say that with such pride. | 你这话说得真是满脸骄傲啊 |
[11:41] | Listen, Martin… wouldn’t you agree that it’s always a good idea | 马蒂 你不觉得跟朋友保持亲密 |
[11:46] | to keep your friends close and your enemies closer? | 跟敌人更加亲密 是个好主意吗 |
[11:49] | Hey, you told your uncles to kill me. Do you remember that? | 你想让你的叔叔们杀了我 还记得吗 |
[11:52] | – You’re here, aren’t you? – That’s right, I am. | -可你还站在这儿不是吗 -没错 |
[11:55] | Isn’t it better having someone working under you | 有一个知道你所有脏事的人在你手下工作 |
[11:58] | who knows all your dirty little deeds? | 岂不是更好吗 |
[12:02] | I mean, if I were in your shoes, | 如果我是你 |
[12:04] | I’d sure as shit rather have someone like me nearby, | 我肯定宁愿把我这样的人留在身边 |
[12:07] | instead of running my mouth to every Tom, Dick and Harry | 而不是整天跟阿猫阿狗一遍遍解释 |
[12:10] | about the eight million cash you’re swimming in. | 你手里的那八百万 |
[12:13] | Someone could get ideas. | 总有人会起心思 |
[12:14] | Wanna take a little wade in that big pool of yours. | 想在你装满钱的池子里捞一把 |
[12:19] | And then when it’s over, when it’s all said and done… | 等到事情过去 等到一切结束 |
[12:22] | you’ll find all your money’s gone… | 你会发现自己的钱全没了 |
[12:25] | and you’re at the bottom, with an anchor tied around your torso. | 你会发现自己在池底 身上还拴着船锚 |
[12:33] | In theory. | 理论上就是这样 |
[12:44] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:51] | – What are we doing? – Deposit this. | -我们要做什么 -把这个存进去 |
[12:53] | – What? Why? – Just do it. | -什么 为什么 -听话照做 |
[12:58] | – Okay. Good. – Good what? | -好 很好 -好什么 |
[13:01] | You, Ruth Langmore, just committed an overt act. | 鲁丝·朗默 你刚实施了一起公开犯罪行为 |
[13:04] | Wh- What the fuck’s that? | 这话是他妈什么意思 |
[13:06] | See this camera? It sees you. | 看到那个摄像头了吗 它拍到你了 |
[13:09] | And it saw you just make that deposit. | 它刚刚拍到你存了钱 |
[13:14] | Now if I’m ever arrested for anything having to do with that money, | 以后如果我因为那笔钱而被逮捕 |
[13:19] | the fact that you just made that deposit for me, | 就凭你刚刚帮我存钱的事实 |
[13:20] | the feds consider that an overt act. | 联邦政府会认为这是公开犯罪行为 |
[13:23] | Makes you an accomplice. | 你会变成共犯 |
[13:25] | Simply put, if I ever go to prison, so do you. | 简而言之 如果我坐牢 你也一样 |
[13:30] | Does that mean that I’m hired? | 这是不是代表我被雇了 |
[13:33] | You wanna wash dishes for minimum wage, you can be my guest. | 如果你愿意拿最低工资洗盘子 那欢迎你 |
[13:44] | And now, in local news, | 本地新闻 |
[13:45] | a man from Osage Beach was hurt in a boating accident | 昨天深夜 在距离格瓦斯六公里路标处 |
[13:48] | late last night near mile marker four off the Gravois Arm. | 一来自欧塞奇比奇的男子在船只事故中受伤 |
[13:52] | According to the State Highway Patrol, | 根据州高速公路巡警报告 |
[13:54] | Henry Bullock sustained several injuries | 亨利·布洛克受到几处外伤 |
[13:56] | when his boat struck a commercial dock. | 他的船撞到了一座商用码头 |
[13:58] | Mr. Bullock was transported | 布洛克先生已被救护车 |
[13:59] | by ambulance to Lake Regional Hospital, | 送往湖区医院接受救治 |
[14:02] | where he has been pronounced stable. | 目前情况稳定 |
[14:04] | The boat was severely damaged as well. | 船只也严重受损 |
[14:06] | And now to sports, where the St. Louis Cardinals | 现在来看看体育方面 圣路易斯主教队 |
[14:09] | look to extend their three-game winning streak | 试图延续他们三连胜的战绩 |
[14:11] | as they begin a… | 他们开始… |
[14:13] | I will say, “I will stand up for God!” | 我会说 「我愿为上帝发声」 |
[14:20] | Fucking kill myself. | 我他妈死了算了 |
[14:29] | I know you’re pissed at your mother, | 我知道你在生你妈的气 |
[14:30] | but she still could’ve given you a ride. | 但她还是可以载你的 |
[14:31] | Don’t worry, I am just as pissed at you. | 别担心 我也很生你的气 |
[14:33] | But what Wendy did was wrong. | 但温迪做得不对 |
[14:36] | I’m Dad, she’s Mom. | 我是你爸 她是你妈 |
[14:37] | The first name business stops right now. That understood? | 以后不许直呼姓名了 明白吗 |
[14:41] | – And I want you to go easy on her. – Why are you defending her? | -我希望你对她宽容些 -你为什么帮她说话 |
[14:44] | I’m sure you could tell us stuff. | 你肯定也能告诉我们什么吧 |
[14:46] | I mean, bad things she’s done that would poison us on her. | 比如她做的一些会连累我们的坏事 |
[14:50] | – Am I right? – Uh, Charlotte… | -我说得对吗 -夏洛特 |
[14:54] | you’re gonna be late. | 你要迟到了 |
[14:55] | Hurry up. Get in there. | 快点 快进去 |
[15:09] | This all sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[15:14] | So, would you consider yourself a self-starter? | 你觉得自己是个积极主动的人吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah, definitely a self-starter, sure. | 对 绝对积极主动 |
[15:18] | And I’d say I have leadership qualities, as well, | 我还想说我有领袖品质 |
[15:20] | but not to the point where I’d undermine the boss, | 但又不至于挖上司墙角 |
[15:22] | or suck the air out of the room. | 或者假正经扫大家的兴 |
[15:24] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:26] | Could you start this weekend? | 你能这周末开始上班吗 |
[15:29] | Uh, could you excuse me for a moment, please? | 能失陪一下吗 不好意思 |
[15:37] | Oh, dude. | 哥们 |
[15:39] | On three, pop shove, right now. | 数三声 倒板 就现在 |
[15:51] | You just got hit by a girl! | 你被一个妹子打了 |
[15:57] | – Did I just see what I think I saw? – Yep. | -我刚才没眼花吧 -没有 |
[16:00] | Good shot. | 打得好 |
[16:19] | You watching porn? | 你在看黄片吗 |
[16:21] | No. | 没 |
[16:24] | Just kidding. | 逗你呢 |
[16:28] | Uh, you have any questions about this morning? | 今早的事你有什么问题吗 |
[16:32] | – No, I’m good. – You sure? | -不 没问题 -你确定 |
[16:34] | Okay. You know, if… if you do, you can just ask. | 好 如果你有问题 开口问就行 |
[16:38] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:01] | Charlotte won’t even call us Mom and Dad. | 夏洛特都不肯叫我们爸妈 |
[17:04] | I’ve never hated the sound of my own name more. | 我从没这么讨厌过自己的名字 |
[17:06] | You should’ve seen her | 你真该看看 |
[17:07] | when I told her I couldn’t get that ice cream. | 我跟她说没买到那个冰淇淋时她的样子 |
[17:08] | It was like Medusa. I almost turned to stone. | 像美杜莎一样 我差点石化了 |
[17:13] | Most kids wish that their biggest worry was ice cream. | 大多数孩子都希望最大的忧虑就是冰淇淋 |
[17:16] | But this isn’t their biggest worry. | 但他们担心的远不止于此 |
[17:18] | Wendy, I’m on it, okay? | 温迪 我在处理了 好吗 |
[17:19] | It’s our worry, not theirs. | 这是我们的忧虑 不是他们的 |
[17:20] | No, it’s all of our worry. | 不 是我们所有人的忧虑 |
[17:22] | You know this could mess them up for life. | 这件事可能毁了他们一生 |
[17:25] | I just spoke to Jonah, and… and he’s fine. | 我刚和乔纳谈了 他没事 |
[17:28] | Besides, a little adversity isn’t… is not so terrible. | 再说 一点小逆境没那么糟糕 |
[17:31] | – Adversity? – Yeah. | -逆境 -对 |
[17:32] | Did either of us grow up with any advantages? | 咱俩谁是一帆风顺长大的 |
[17:34] | Okay, this is not like being picked last for dodgeball, | 这可不像玩闪避球时最后才被抽中 |
[17:37] | -or failing a class. -I’m not saying that. | -或者考试挂科 -我没这么说 |
[17:39] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Marty. You can’t just rationalize this away. | 天啊 马蒂 你不能这样找借口 |
[17:41] | I know what you think of me right now, and that’s fine. | 我知道你现在怎么想我 没关系 |
[17:43] | But I love my kids, and I’m not gonna fucking lose them. | 但我爱我的孩子 我不会失去他们 |
[17:46] | Oh, come on. Where are you going? | 拜托 你要去哪 |
[17:47] | I’ve got shit to figure out, Wendy. | 我还有事要想 温迪 |
[17:48] | The Blue Cat alone is not gonna cut it. | 光靠蓝猫小舍没办法摆平 |
[18:17] | What’s up, ladies? | 你们好 姑娘们 |
[18:21] | Fuck happened to you? | 你他妈怎么了 |
[18:23] | – Nothing. – Chick beat his ass. | -没什么 -有个妞打了他 |
[18:26] | Eat a dick, Three. | 消停会 思里 |
[18:28] | It was that, uh, Byrde girl. | 是比德家那个女孩 |
[18:32] | You just gonna let that little piece get away with that? | 你打算就这么饶了那个小浪货吗 |
[18:35] | No, Boyd. | 不 博伊德 |
[18:36] | You know I don’t advocate hitting a woman. | 你知道我不主张对女人动手 |
[18:37] | Somebody needs to toughen him up. | 得有个人教他强势点 |
[18:39] | Go on, get up. Hit me. Right here. | 来 起来 打我 朝这打 |
[18:40] | – Step off, Boyd. – Come on, hit me in the face. | -离他远点 博伊德 -来啊 朝我脸打 |
[18:43] | Just… What’s that, uh, movie? | 就… 那部电影叫什么来着 |
[18:44] | Fuck. Robert De Niro and the other– | 妈的 罗伯特·德尼罗还有个人… |
[18:46] | – Step off. – Raging Bull. | -别碰我 -「愤怒的公牛」 |
[18:47] | Yeah, Raging Bull. That’s it. | 对 「愤怒的公牛」 就是这个 |
[18:49] | Come on, up. Stand up and hit me– | 来啊 站起来打我… |
[18:50] | I’m asking you, step away from my boy! | 我跟你说了 别碰我儿子 |
[18:55] | – Fuck you, man! – All right, man. Chill out. We’re cool. | -操你妈 -好好 冷静 没事了 |
[18:59] | Chill out. | 冷静 |
[19:21] | What is it this time? | 这次又是怎么回事 |
[19:23] | – Who fucking knows? – Is Three fighting, too? | -谁他妈知道 -思里也打架了吗 |
[19:26] | Nah, he’s fine. He’s basically passed out. | 没 他还好 基本上昏了过去 |
[19:38] | What you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[19:45] | You love that guy, huh? | 你很喜欢那个作者啊 |
[19:47] | Yeah, except this one’s non-fiction. | 对 不过这本不是虚构的 |
[19:49] | It’s about when he had to | 是关于他必须得 |
[19:51] | write the movie for Moby-Dick for some hot-shit director. | 为某个当红导演把「白鲸」改写为电影 |
[19:56] | Got no fucking rest. Almost killed him. | 没日没夜地写 差点要了他的命 |
[20:02] | You know what I read? | 你知道我看什么吗 |
[20:05] | My phone. | 手机 |
[20:07] | Texts. | 短信 |
[20:09] | That’s fucking it. | 就这些 |
[20:15] | – Hey, I was thinking. – Yeah? | -我在想 -什么 |
[20:18] | Maybe, uh… after you, like, | 也许 在你 比如说 |
[20:22] | invest some of that money or whatever, | 把那些钱拿去投资什么之后 |
[20:24] | I could maybe… borrow some to go someplace? | 也许我能…借点钱去个什么地方 |
[20:30] | Like a vacation? Florida or some shit like that? | 去度假 什么佛罗里达之类的吗 |
[20:34] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -好 |
[20:37] | Or for good, maybe. | 也可能是定居 |
[20:43] | Well, where are you gonna go? | 那你要去哪 |
[20:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:51] | Here’s what I’ll tell you… | 我这么跟你说吧… |
[20:54] | we’re gonna get a lot more than 20 grand soon. | 我们很快就能赚到远不止两万块 |
[20:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:02] | You know, Wyatt… | 知道吗 怀特… |
[21:04] | in our world, it’s… it’s good to be one of the smart ones. | 在我们的世界里 最好还是学做聪明人 |
[21:09] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[21:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:16] | …this season for the tri-county region. | 三郡地区这个季度的… |
[21:18] | The visitor bureau estimates | 旅游局预计 |
[21:19] | high demand for boats and recreational vehicles. | 船只和大型旅行车的需求量非常大 |
[21:22] | So make those reservations soon. | 所以赶快来预约吧 |
[21:24] | And now, a word from our sponsors. | 现在来听听赞助商要说什么 |
[21:27] | I’m Sarah McLachlan, | 我是莎拉·麦克拉克伦 |
[21:29] | and I’m here to tell you about an innocent animal who’s suffering | 我想告诉你们有一只无辜的动物在遭受痛苦 |
[21:32] | and needs your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[21:34] | You can help rescue her from abusers, | 你可以帮忙从虐待它的人手中救回它 |
[21:36] | help her get medicine, | 带它看病 |
[21:37] | shelter, food and love. | 为它提供住所 食物和关爱 |
[21:41] | So, please, instead of changing the channel | 拜托大家 不要转台 |
[21:43] | or running to the refrigerator for a snack, | 不要离开电视去冰箱找吃的 |
[21:45] | call the number on your screen, | 拿起电话拨打屏幕上的号码 |
[21:47] | or go online and help us with a monthly gift, right now. | 或是立刻上网购买我们的每月礼包 |
[21:51] | But not you, Marty. | 除了你 马蒂 |
[21:53] | Not you. I don’t trust you’ll care for these animals. | 除了你 我觉得你照顾不了这些动物 |
[21:56] | In fact, if you adopt them, they’ll die. | 事实上 如果你领养了它们 它们会死 |
[22:00] | So, please, pledge with me now to save these animals. | 拜托大家 和我一起许下承诺拯救这些动物 |
[22:03] | Just a small act of kindness can help save a life. | 一个小小的善举就能帮我们拯救一条生命 |
[22:06] | For just $18 a month, we’ll send the… | 每月仅需18美元 我们会给你… |
[22:08] | They are eager to join her on the hunt, | 它们渴望参加狩猎 |
[22:11] | but still far too young. | 但还太年幼 |
[22:14] | They would only endanger themselves and give away her presence. | 它们会令自己身陷险境并暴露母亲的行迹 |
[22:18] | As prey migrate away from the drying plains… | 猎物离开了干旱的平原… |
[22:23] | …so, too, must the lioness | 狮子们也一定会 |
[22:24] | venture beyond her familiar territory… | 去它熟悉的领域外去冒险 |
[22:27] | into the territory… | 闯入另一个领地… |
[23:06] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[23:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:09] | Fuck. Nothing. | 妈的 没事 |
[23:13] | Get some sleep? | 去睡会吧 |
[23:16] | Uh, no, but I feel fine. | 不了 我觉得还好 |
[23:19] | What is that? Do you hear that? | 那是什么 你听见了没 |
[23:24] | Jesus. Fuck. | 天啊 操 |
[23:48] | Oh! Oh, my God. Oh, my God. That’s disgusting. | 天啊 天啊 真恶心 |
[23:52] | What, you didn’t… you didn’t hear vultures in our backyard? | 怎么 你没听见我们后院有秃鹫吗 |
[23:54] | No. No. | 没 没有 |
[23:58] | I wanna know how this got here. | 我想知道这是怎么到这儿来的 |
[24:00] | Maybe coyotes? | 也许是土狼 |
[24:01] | Someone would’ve had to… drag it and then leave it. | 得有人…把它弄到别的地方去 |
[24:05] | I’ll see if the old man’s got a wheelbarrow. | 我去看看老人有没有推车 |
[24:40] | – Morning. – Mr. Byrde? | -早安 -是比德先生吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[24:43] | Trevor Evans, FBI. | 特雷弗·埃文斯 联调局的 |
[24:47] | – Have a second? – How’s it going? | -有时间吗 -你好吗 |
[24:48] | – All right. – Sure. Absolutely. What can I do for you? | -还行 -当然 我能帮上什么忙 |
[24:50] | We’re looking into the disappearance | 我们在调查你搭档 |
[24:52] | of your partner, Bruce Liddell. | 布鲁斯·利德尔的失踪案件 |
[24:57] | The disappearance? What do you mean? | 失踪 什么意思 |
[24:59] | Exactly what I said. | 就是我说的意思 |
[25:00] | Neither he nor his fiancée have been heard from in almost a week. | 他和他的未婚妻将近一周没有消息了 |
[25:04] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[25:07] | When’s the last time you two spoke? | 你最近一次和他联系是什么时候 |
[25:14] | Tuesday? Last Tuesday, I think. | 周二 我记得是上周二 |
[25:17] | – What time? – Uh, I’m not sure. | -几点 -我不确定 |
[25:21] | Disappeared, huh? | 失踪啊 |
[25:24] | Our records indicate | 我们的记录显示 |
[25:26] | he called you that night at, uh, 11:47 p.m. | 他当晚11:47打电话给你 |
[25:31] | – Yeah, that sounds right. – That right? | -对 感觉没错 -对吗 |
[25:32] | Yeah, could be. | 是的 有可能 |
[25:33] | You spoke for a minute and 12 seconds. | 你们聊了1分12秒 |
[25:37] | What’d you talk about? | 你们聊了些什么 |
[25:41] | – Well, we didn’t. – You didn’t? | -我们没聊 -没有吗 |
[25:43] | No, he left a message. Uh… | 没有 他留了条语音 |
[25:46] | He, um, he… Uh, he said a lot. | 他…他说了很多 |
[25:49] | He was rambling a bit. You know, maybe drunk. | 他有点啰嗦 可能喝醉了 |
[25:52] | Uh, I’d called him earlier in the day, | 我当天稍早时打过电话给他 |
[25:53] | and I… I’d told him that… | 我告诉他 |
[25:54] | that I… I wanted to dissolve the partnership. | 我…我想和他解除合作伙伴关系 |
[25:58] | Uh, so maybe that’s– | 可能这就是… |
[25:59] | Why’d you dissolve the partnership? | 你为什么要跟他解除合作关系 |
[26:03] | I, you know, I thought that… | 我…我觉得 |
[26:04] | that he was maybe doing something illegal. | 他可能在做一些违法的事情 |
[26:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:12] | And why did you think that? | 你为什么这么觉得 |
[26:13] | ‘Cause he was… He just started acting different. | 因为他…他的行为开始不太一样了 |
[26:16] | He was nervous about something, definitely, and… | 他绝对在担心什么事 |
[26:19] | I caught him making a couple of calls in Spanish. | 我还有几次发现他用西班牙语打电话 |
[26:23] | – Do you know Spanish? – I don’t. | -你会说西班牙语吗 -不会 |
[26:25] | Uno, dos, tres. That’s it. And I had no idea that he did, yeah. | 只会说一二三 我也不知道他会说 |
[26:29] | So I asked him about it, and… and he was evasive. | 于是我问了他 但他闪烁其词 |
[26:33] | That’s what set off the, uh… | 这就让我 |
[26:35] | the… the alarms. You know, and… | 起了警惕心 |
[26:37] | Hey, hermit crab. | 我说 寄居蟹 |
[26:42] | This is so fucked, isn’t it? | 这太操蛋了 不是吗 |
[26:44] | Well, Dad’s a drug dealer. | 爸爸是个毒贩 |
[26:46] | If he’s a dealer, then I’m a user ’cause I take Advil. | 如果他是毒贩 那我吃止痛药就是个吸毒的 |
[26:49] | Watch. | 你看 |
[26:54] | Those are Dad’s coworkers. | 那些人是爸爸的同事 |
[27:00] | Just stick with porn. Seriously. | 继续看黄片吧 我说真的 |
[27:06] | When you think about it, it’s always been, uh, a little bit off. | 仔细想想的话 一直都有点不对劲 |
[27:10] | – You know. – Here you go, honey. | -之类的 -给你 亲爱的 |
[27:11] | – Oh. Thanks. – Hello. | -谢谢 -你好 |
[27:12] | Trevor Evans, FBI. | 特雷弗·埃文斯 联调局的 |
[27:15] | – FBI? What’s going on? – Yeah. | -联调局 发生什么事了 -是啊 |
[27:17] | We believe your husband’s partner was murdered. | 我们认为您丈夫的搭档遭到了谋杀 |
[27:20] | – Murdered? Hang on. – Oh, my God. | -谋杀 等等 -我的天 |
[27:22] | You said “Disappeared.” What makes you think he was murdered? | 你说的是「失踪」 为什么认为他被杀了 |
[27:23] | How’d Bruce take it when you dissolved the partnership? | 你与布鲁斯解除合作关系时他作何反应 |
[27:27] | Uh, he didn’t take it well, like I told you. | 他不是很能接受 就像我刚跟你说的 |
[27:30] | So… that’s why you emptied your bank accounts | 所以…这就是为什么你取出了所有钱 |
[27:34] | and left Chicago? | 离开了芝加哥吗 |
[27:37] | No, sir. I have a business opportunity here. | 不是 警官 我在这里找到了商机 |
[27:40] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[27:43] | I think the two of you should know that | 你们二位应该知道 |
[27:46] | Bruce was working with us… | 布鲁斯是我们 |
[27:49] | as an informant against them. | 对付他们的线人 |
[27:52] | What? | 什么 |
[27:54] | Who’s “Them”? | 「他们」是谁 |
[27:56] | Come on, Wendy. You know. | 拜托 温迪 你知道的 |
[27:58] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[27:59] | Let’s all stop playing this game, shall we? | 我们就别拐弯抹角了 好吗 |
[28:03] | It’s gotta be exhausting, right? | 一定很让人精疲力尽吧 |
[28:06] | The lying, the running. | 编造谎言 东躲西藏 |
[28:09] | Aren’t you both tired? | 你们不累吗 |
[28:13] | These people are murderers. | 这些人是杀人犯 |
[28:16] | They skin people alive… | 他们活剥人皮… |
[28:18] | or they… they hang them from bridges | 或者…把人吊死在桥上 |
[28:21] | to make a point, | 就为了杀鸡儆猴 |
[28:23] | or if… if they want someone to just… | 或者…他们如果想让谁… |
[28:26] | disappear… they dissolve their bodies in acid. | 就此消失…就用强酸把尸体溶解掉 |
[28:31] | We all know the cartel killed Bruce. | 我们都知道是贩毒集团杀了布鲁斯 |
[28:34] | Who’s next? You? | 下一个死的会是谁 你吗 |
[28:39] | Your kids? | 你的孩子们吗 |
[28:43] | You need to tell us what we want to know. | 你得如实回答我们的问题 |
[28:50] | I don’t know anything about Bruce’s involvement with any cartel. | 我对布鲁斯牵连上什么集团的事一无所知 |
[28:56] | We can get you in witness protection. | 我们可以对你们进行证人保护 |
[28:59] | Keep you safe. | 保证你们的安全 |
[29:05] | We had an opportunity, | 我们遇到一个商机 |
[29:07] | and… and we made a choice to | 然后…然后我们决定 |
[29:09] | move our family to… to a more peaceful place. | 全家搬到…一个更安宁的地方 |
[29:21] | Did you have any idea he was working for them? | 你知道布鲁斯在为他们工作吗 |
[29:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:36] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:39] | I gotta get the rest of this shit off the yard. | 我去把这糟烂东西从院子里清走 |
[29:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:45] | I’m getting used to betrayal. | 我慢慢习惯被背叛了 |
[30:04] | – What are you doing here? – Working. | -你在这里做什么 -工作 |
[30:08] | – What’s it look like? – I didn’t hire you. | -看不出来吗 -我可没雇你 |
[30:11] | Take it up with Marty. | 去问问马蒂吧 |
[30:16] | Would you look at that? | 瞧一眼好吗 |
[30:18] | Shit’s so clean you can eat right off it. | 干净得可以直接吃盘子了 |
[30:25] | I don’t hire criminals. | 我从不雇用罪犯 |
[30:27] | Well, all I’ve seen is a hard worker. | 我只看到一个勤快的女工 |
[30:30] | 2009, a series of off-season | 2009年 欧塞奇比奇在旅游淡季 |
[30:33] | break-ins in Osage Beach. Langmores. | 发生的一连串入室盗窃案 朗默家的人干的 |
[30:36] | 2012, a chop shop in Camdenton | 2012年 卡姆登顿一家汽车销赃店 |
[30:39] | doing 15 cars a week. Langmores. | 每周经手十五辆车 也是朗默家的人干的 |
[30:41] | Should I… Should I continue? | 要我…要我继续说吗 |
[30:42] | No, I’m sensing a trend. | 不用了 我懂你的意思 |
[30:43] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[30:44] | ‘Cause I haven’t even gotten to the aggravated assaults yet. | 因为我这还只是在心平气和地摆事实 |
[30:46] | Uh, look, she doesn’t work for the Blue Cat. | 听我说 她不在蓝猫小舍工作了 |
[30:47] | She works for me. | 她现在为我工作 |
[30:48] | Well, maybe you wanna talk to me next time. | 或许你下次该跟我说说 |
[30:52] | People deserve a second chance, | 每个人都值得拥有重新再来的机会 |
[30:53] | just like businesses. | 就跟做生意一样 |
[30:55] | If she steals so much as a fork, she is gone. | 她如果敢偷哪怕一把叉子 就给我走人 |
[31:16] | That there what you meant about another revenue stream? | 这就是你说的另一个收入来源吗 |
[31:18] | Pumping gas on a dock? | 在码头给船加油 |
[31:21] | Can’t say as it makes me wish I’d gone to business school. | 这很难让我希望自己上过商学院啊 |
[31:25] | How can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[31:27] | Don’t tell me you don’t recognize me. | 别说你没认出我来 |
[31:29] | You were all up in my titty bar, | 你那天出现在我的色情酒吧 |
[31:30] | all full of ideas on how I should go about my business. | 对我该如何经商有一大堆点子 |
[31:35] | What was it that you called yourself, again? A silent partner? | 你当时说自己是什么来着 匿名股东 |
[31:39] | Secret Santa? It was… some kind of investor. | 还是秘密圣诞人 就是…一种投资人 |
[31:42] | – Angel investor. – Angel, that’s right. | -天使投资人 -天使 没错 |
[31:46] | You’re funny. | 你真逗 |
[31:49] | Fill her up, son. | 把油加满 小子 |
[31:54] | I… I was told, over the phone, | 你们在电话里告诉我 |
[31:56] | that you had organic pistachio ice cream. | 说你们有售有机开心果冰淇淋 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:00] | Yeah. So now that I’m here, all-all I see is mint. | 现在我来了 却只看到薄荷冰淇淋 |
[32:04] | Please tell me you have some in the back. | 请告诉我你们库房里还有存货 |
[32:06] | Um, no, ma’am. We don’t. | 没有 女士 库房里没有 |
[32:08] | What do… What do you mean, no? | 你说没有是什么意思 |
[32:09] | No? | 没有吗 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry, you made a mistake. | 抱歉 您搞错了 |
[32:14] | I drove an hour and a half | 我开了一个半小时的车 |
[32:15] | to come to this particular supermarket | 到你们这间超市来 |
[32:17] | because one of your employees | 就因为你们的一名员工 |
[32:19] | told me that you had pistachio ice cream! | 告诉我你们有开心果冰淇淋 |
[32:20] | Yes, ma’am, I understand– | 好 女士 我明白 |
[32:22] | No, I don’t think you do! | 不 我认为你不明白 |
[32:23] | I mean, is… | 我是说难道… |
[32:24] | is mint the same as pistachio? | 难道薄荷味和开心果味一样吗 |
[32:25] | No, ma’am. | 不一样 女士 |
[32:26] | Huh? Is it? Is it? | 一样吗 能一样吗 |
[32:28] | I mean, it tastes nothing like pistachio. | 它和开心果冰淇淋的味道天差地别 |
[32:30] | One has… has chips, | 一种有…有碎屑 |
[32:32] | and the other has nuts. | 另一种有坚果 |
[32:33] | Can you not tell the difference? | 你就吃不出差别吗 |
[32:35] | Because I sure as hell can! | 因为我吃着可差别大了 |
[32:38] | She was calm. Like her hubby. | 她当时很冷静 跟她丈夫一样 |
[32:43] | They were unified in their story. | 他们的口径一致 |
[32:46] | I… | 我… |
[32:48] | Still not certain it was the right tactic. | 我还是不确定这策略是对的 |
[32:51] | Well, by announcing yourself in the front, | 如果你从正面进攻 |
[32:54] | they won’t be watching the back. | 他们就会忘了防守背后 |
[33:02] | And that’s presumptuous. | 这也太失礼了 |
[33:05] | I was going to stay. | 我是打算留下来住 |
[33:08] | Well, and that is presumptuous. | 那就是很失礼 |
[33:17] | – Breakfast tomorrow? – Too busy. | -明天一起吃早餐吗 -我很忙 |
[33:25] | You’re a sociopath. You know that, right? | 你是个反社会的变态 你自己也知道 对吗 |
[33:29] | Because I don’t wanna be seen | 因为我不想别人看到 |
[33:30] | in town with a fed? | 我和联调局探员一起出现在镇上 |
[33:32] | I don’t wanna blow my cover on day one because my ex-boyfriend, | 我不想在第一天就暴露身份 因为我前男友 |
[33:36] | the only black man in a suit, | 唯一一个穿西装的黑人 |
[33:38] | with a badge, for 50 miles, is, what? | 带着警徽 开了50英里来到这里 怎么 |
[33:41] | He’s too insecure to eat breakfast by himself? | 他太没有安全感 不能独自吃早餐吗 |
[33:48] | Take care… agent. | 保重 探员 |
[34:15] | Wendy! | 温迪 |
[34:16] | Unless you have something nice to say, I don’t wanna hear it. | 除非你有什么好事要说 不然我不想听 |
[34:19] | I’ve had a shit day. | 我这一天糟透了 |
[34:22] | What was shitty about it? | 什么事那么糟糕 |
[34:23] | Ice cream, Marty. | 冰淇淋 马蒂 |
[34:26] | I accosted a kid at a store over fucking pistachio ice cream. | 我为了开心果冰淇凌在超市跟一个孩子大吵 |
[34:31] | – Okay. – No, it’s not okay. It’s not okay at all. | -好吧 -不 不好 一点儿都不好 |
[34:35] | And I… I’m not gonna be a victim over everything that happens. | 我 我不要做这一切的受害者 |
[34:40] | Especially since I’m responsible for most of it. | 尤其是这其中大部分都是因我而起 |
[34:47] | Sorry, what’d you say? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[34:59] | What the hell are they doing so near our house? | 他们跑到离我们家这么近的地方干什么 |
[35:03] | That’s probably because | 大概是因为 |
[35:05] | Charlotte punched the older kid in the face. | 夏洛特朝那个年纪大的小子脸上打了一拳 |
[35:07] | – What? When? – Yeah. | -什么 什么时候 -是的 |
[35:09] | Yesterday, I think. | 昨天吧 |
[35:12] | You know, this partnership in parenting thing, | 你要知道 这种合伙抚养孩子的事 |
[35:14] | it doesn’t work unless you tell me what’s happening. | 如果你不告诉我发生了什么 是行不通的 |
[35:17] | Okay. Just did. | 好吧 刚告诉你了 |
[35:25] | They’re trying to intimidate us. | 他们想恐吓我们 |
[35:28] | Dead animals pop up. Now they’re stalking us. | 突然扔个死动物 现在又来跟踪我们 |
[35:33] | Yeah, it’s probably ’cause Charlotte, | 是的 大概是因为 |
[35:36] | she punched the older kid in the face, | 她朝那个年纪大的小子脸上打了一拳 |
[35:38] | um… I think yesterday. | 好像是昨天 |
[35:42] | – Yeah. – Get some sleep, Marty. | -是的 -去补个觉吧 马蒂 |
[35:44] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -去吧 |
[35:46] | Nothing good’s ever come from deprivation, right? | 缺乏睡眠不会有什么好结果的 |
[35:48] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:57] | Hello, Sam? | 山姆 你在吗 |
[36:07] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[36:08] | Hey! Welcome. Thank you for… coming. | 你好 欢迎 感谢你的到来 |
[36:14] | That’s a greeting. | 问候语不错 |
[36:15] | No, no. It’s not that. It’s just… | 不 不 不是那样的 就是 |
[36:17] | You know what, just… Never mind. | 只不过…算了 |
[36:18] | Is there a problem with the house? Is it Buddy? Is he just– | 是房子有问题吗 还是巴迪 他… |
[36:22] | I was wondering if you might want or… or need some help? | 我想问问你是否想要 或者需要帮忙 |
[36:28] | Help? Like, selling houses? | 帮忙 比如 卖房子 |
[36:32] | No, no, no, no. Of course not. But maybe in the office. | 不不不 当然不是 但也许是办公室里 |
[36:34] | Or, you know, I… I could help decorate the homes. | 或者 我也可以帮忙装饰家里 |
[36:38] | Yeah, I’m good at that. | 这方面我很擅长 |
[36:39] | Uh, so… so let me level with you. | 我跟你说实话吧 |
[36:41] | You’ve seen my inventory. | 我手头的房子你也见过了 |
[36:44] | My niche is sort of rundown spots off the water. | 我的市场有点萧条 |
[36:49] | And I was lucky to list Buddy’s house. | 能卖掉巴迪的房子我已经很走运了 |
[36:53] | Plus, my mom stages the houses for me, | 而且 我妈负责照料我的房子 |
[36:58] | and she’s… pretty territorial. | 她的地盘意识特别强 |
[37:02] | So… | 所以… |
[37:41] | Hi. I’m Sarah McLachlan, | 大家好 我是莎拉·麦克拉克伦 |
[37:43] | and I’m here to tell you about an innocent animal who’s suffering | 我想告诉你们有一只无辜的动物在遭受痛苦 |
[37:46] | and needs your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[37:48] | You can help rescue her, help her get medicine, shelter… | 你可以救助它 帮它治疗 保护… |
[37:57] | Let’s get some fresh air and figure out how to wash more money. | 去呼吸点新鲜空气吧 想想怎么洗更多的钱 |
[38:02] | Something fucking stronger, all right? | 更带劲儿的 |
[38:04] | Smoke and mirrors? Come on, dickhead. Come on. | 魔术戏法 加油啊 笨蛋 |
[38:33] | Do I steal? Huh? What’s the play, Bruce? | 我偷钱吗 游戏怎么玩 布鲁斯 |
[38:36] | What are the rules to this game? I don’t know it. | 比赛规则是什么 我不知道 |
[38:42] | A whole new game. | 一场全新的比赛 |
[38:45] | Right, Bruce? What do I gotta do, pal? | 对吗 布鲁斯 我该怎么做 哥们 |
[38:47] | What’s the play, buddy? I tag up? Do I steal? | 怎么办 哥们 等候时机 我偷钱吗 |
[38:50] | I need to play a little something different. | 我得用一些不同的招数 |
[38:56] | Turn off the song, Tuck! | 把歌关了 塔克 |
[38:59] | Just think it through, buddy. Fuck! | 仔细想清楚 哥们 操 |
[39:53] | “Do not despise these small beginnings,” He said. | 「不要小看这些不起眼的小开端」他说 |
[39:58] | “For the Lord rejoices to see the work begin. | 「因为上帝喜欢看到工作展开 |
[40:05] | To see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.” | 看到所罗巴伯手中的铅垂线」 |
[40:12] | God was telling Zechariah… | 上帝告诉撒迦利亚 |
[40:15] | to not worry what folks may think. | 别担心乡亲们会怎么想 |
[40:20] | That in any situation, | 在任何情况下 |
[40:22] | He would be there to help build it back up. He said… | 他都会在他们身边帮助重建 他说… |
[40:26] | He said, “Small beginnings can bring down mountains. | 他说「不起眼的小开端能扳倒大山 |
[40:32] | And what are you, mighty mountain?” | 而你们算什么大山」 |
[40:35] | “Before Zerubbabel, you will become level ground. | 「在所罗巴伯面前 你们都只是地平线 |
[40:38] | And then… then he will bring out the capstone | 然后 他会祭出压顶石 |
[40:41] | to the shouts of ‘God bless it.'” | 震慑人们的叫喊「上帝保佑」 |
[40:45] | Now, if you’d all open up your hymnals to page 139… | 现在请大家把「圣歌集」翻到139页 |
[40:49] | let us join together in song. | 我们一起来吟唱吧 |
[41:11] | Thanks for checking on me the other night. | 谢谢你那晚来看我 |
[41:14] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[41:15] | When I was aspirating a lung. | 我在抽吸肺里的积液 |
[41:18] | Wasn’t that you creaking around upstairs? Not checking on me? | 难道楼上的脚步声不是你 你没来看我吗 |
[41:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:30] | Boy, uh, you know, Buddy… | 天 是这样 巴迪 |
[41:33] | any chance you could start throwing on some trunks? | 有没有可能你再捡回穿裤子的习惯 |
[41:36] | You got people in the house now. Kids. | 现在这房子里有人了 有孩子 |
[41:39] | No. | 不行 |
[41:46] | Nice chatting with you. | 很高兴跟你聊天 |
[42:05] | The… the kitchen’s right around here. | 厨房就在右手这边 |
[42:07] | There’s such a great feel to it. | 这感觉真好 |
[42:08] | It’s the perfect starter home to raise a family. | 要组建家庭 这里是完美的起始地 |
[42:11] | – Oh, Sam, hi. Um… – Hey. | -山姆 你好 -你好 |
[42:13] | This is Sam, who’s the actual listing agent. | 这是山姆 是真正的卖房经纪人 |
[42:15] | And they just popped in while I was setting up. | 我在安顿的时候他们突然就进来了 |
[42:18] | That’s great. Hey, um, can I talk to you for just a second? | 很好 我跟你聊几句吗 |
[42:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:24] | I just… I thought my furniture | 我只是…我觉得我的家具 |
[42:26] | would be more useful here than in storage. | 在这里会比在仓库更有用 |
[42:28] | No, it’s… it’s great. | 没事 挺好的 |
[42:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[42:32] | I know how to sell the idea of a happy family. | 我知道怎么营销幸福家庭的概念 |
[42:36] | Mom’s gonna be pissed. | 妈妈肯定会生气的 |
[42:39] | Uh, the kitchen is… is right around here. Mm-hmm. | 厨房就在…就在右手边 |
[43:11] | – What? – You’re pretty. | -怎么了 -你很美 |
[43:24] | You ever listen to old-school hip-hop? | 你听过复古的嘻哈音乐吗 |
[43:26] | Tupac, Eazy, shit like that? | 图帕克和Eazy之类的 |
[43:29] | No, but I will start. | 没有 但我会试试 |
[43:40] | – It’s my favorite swimming cove. Okay? – Okay. | -这是我最爱的游泳海湾 -好的 |
[43:43] | All right, you guys have fun. | 好了 你们好好玩 |
[43:52] | – Oh, hang on, one second. – Yup. | -稍等一下 -好 |
[43:56] | Looks good, huh? | 看起来不错吧 |
[43:57] | It’ll look even better at night, obviously, all lit up. | 显然晚上效果会更好 灯都点亮了 |
[44:01] | But, um, maybe we don’t even need it. Look at all these people. | 不过也许我们根本不需要 看看这些人 |
[44:03] | We’re not even in season yet. | 现在都还没到旺季 |
[44:06] | What do you think? You like the sign? | 你觉得如何 喜欢这迹象吗 |
[44:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[44:11] | “Sure”? That’s it? | 「当然」 就这两个字 |
[44:14] | What am I supposed to say? | 我应该怎么说 |
[44:17] | Rachel, you did not have to take my money if you didn’t want it. | 瑞秋 你之前不是非得接受我的钱的 |
[44:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:29] | Don’t get my hopes up. | 别抬高我的期望值 |
[44:42] | No, honestly, we just… We needed a change. | 不 说真的 我们只是需要一点改变 |
[44:44] | And it’s… it’s a nice resort. | 这里…这是很棒的度假胜地 |
[44:47] | Well, it’s a fixer-upper, that’s for sure. | 这是个待修房 这是肯定的 |
[44:50] | Oh, the kids are great. Yeah, yeah, they’re great. | 孩子们很好 没错 他们非常好 |
[44:52] | There’s a huge, huge lake here. So, you know, what’s not to like? | 这里有个巨大的湖 还有什么好不满的呢 |
[44:57] | I know. I… I know. | 我知道 我…知道 |
[45:01] | Linda, I have to call you back. Let me call you back. | 琳达 我得先挂了 晚点打给你 |
[45:51] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[45:59] | Either of you, you fuck with my daughter, | 你们俩 你们再敢找我女儿的麻烦 |
[46:02] | you come near my house again, | 再敢靠近我家 |
[46:03] | it’ll be you the vultures are picking at. | 秃鹫要吃的就会是你俩了 |
[46:37] | It’s melted. | 都化了 |
[46:41] | Well, it’ll be in the freezer when you want it. | 你想的吃的时候自己去冰箱里找 |
[46:48] | Mom, uh… | 妈 |
[47:47] | “It’s the only loss you could forsake, | 「这是你唯一能抛弃之物 |
[47:49] | it’s the… only bluff you couldn’t fake. You’re still the same.” | 是你唯一不能伪造的骗局 你还是一样」 |
[47:55] | -What is that? Is that Bob Seger? -It is. | -那是什么 鲍勃·西格的歌吗 -对 |
[48:00] | Do you even like Bob Seger? | 你喜欢鲍勃·西格吗 |
[48:02] | Uh-uh. No, not anymore. | 不 现在不喜欢了 |
[48:05] | It’s not enough. It’s not enough. | 还不够 不够 |
[48:08] | What’s not? | 什么不够 |
[48:11] | I gotta be something else. | 我得成为跟现在不同的人 |
[48:14] | – Like what? – I gotta man up. | -比如呢 -我得有点男子气概 |
[48:16] | I gotta… I gotta be something else. | 我得成为不同的人 |
[48:19] | It’s… | 这… |
[48:22] | It’s not enough. Not in three months. I gotta… | 这样不够 三个月不行 我得… |
[48:25] | I gotta take the fight to them. I gotta get dirty. I gotta… | 我得跟他们对抗 我得干脏活 我得 |
[49:17] | -So, what do you want to do? -Yeah, can you just dance? | -你想怎么做 -你就跳舞行吗 |
[49:20] | Can you just… Can you just face me and dance, | 你能不能 能不能就看着我 跳舞 |
[49:23] | and just look me right in the eye, and don’t stop. Okay? | 直视我的眼睛 别停 好吗 |
[49:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:34] | I want you to tell me about your boss. | 我想让你跟我说说你的老板 |
[49:43] | I’m a fucking sociopath? | 我他妈是反社会的变态 |
[49:47] | Me? | 我 |
[49:49] | I’m not the drone operator eating Hot Pockets | 我可不是一边炸了喀布尔的医院 |
[49:52] | while he bombs a hospital in Kabul. | 一边吃着微波食物的无人机操作员 |
[50:01] | A satellite killer with plausible deniability, hmm? | 会狡猾推诿的卫星杀手是吧 |
[50:13] | All the while, | 一直以来 |
[50:14] | the number of overdoses in this country just blows up… | 这个国家吸毒过量的人数 |
[50:18] | like a fucking piñata. | 就像彩罐一样不断爆炸 |
[50:28] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[50:41] | You okay, man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[50:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[50:47] | Your money’s on the table. | 你的钱在桌子上 |
[50:57] | You got issues, dude. | 你有问题 哥们 |
[50:59] | So I’ve been told. | 别人也这么说 |
[51:24] | Motherfuckers. | 妈的混蛋 |
[51:44] | -What are you doing up? -I couldn’t sleep either. | -你怎么起来了 -我也睡不着 |
[52:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[52:08] | I don’t expect you to forgive me… | 我不指望你原谅我 |
[52:12] | but I am trying to make everything right. Okay? | 可我在试着让一切走上正轨 好吗 |
[52:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:21] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[52:23] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[52:32] | – Who loves you? – You do, Dad. | -谁爱你 -你 爸爸 |
[52:44] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[53:31] | What the fuck is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[53:35] | – What? – That. | -什么 -那边 |
[53:38] | The fucking kitty cats in the cage. | 笼子里居然有两只小猫 |
[53:40] | I told you not to touch that fucking money. | 我跟你说了别碰那钱 |
[53:43] | They’re not kitty cats. They’re bobcats. Tell her, Russ. | 那不是小猫 是短尾猫 罗斯 告诉她 |
[53:47] | You’d be surprised, the market for exotic pets. | 你会被稀有宠物市场吓呆的 |
[53:52] | Look online. They’re all over this area. | 上网查查 这一片到处都是这种猫 |
[53:57] | Make a hundred times what we’ve spent with the cats. | 赚到的钱能比买它们的钱多出百倍 |
[54:04] | Get the fuck over there. | 滚过去 |
[54:34] | You see a pair of balls on either of them? | 看到他俩身上都有蛋蛋了吗 |
[54:48] | Goddamn it, Boyd. | 该死 博伊德 |
[54:49] | I told you three times to check the undercarriages. | 我跟你说了三次要检查好公母 |
[54:54] | What are they gonna fucking do, scissor each other? | 他们要干什么 互相阉了对方吗 |
[54:57] | Why you getting on us? | 你从我们发什么脾气 |
[54:58] | – We know you been working for that Byrde dude. -So? | -我们知道你在为那个比德工作 -所以呢 |
[55:00] | Quit while you’re behind! | 赶紧别他妈说了 |
[55:01] | How you gonna get his money working for minimum wage? | 你拿着最低工资 要怎么榨出他的钱 |
[55:05] | Fuckin’ A. | 说对了 |
[55:08] | What? | 干什么 |
[55:09] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[55:11] | Fuck that. | 去你妈的 |
[55:13] | I mean it! Now, you disobedient motherfuckers! Get in! | 我说真的 你俩没长耳朵的混蛋 进去 |
[55:19] | Calm the fuck down, Ruth. | 冷静点 鲁丝 |
[55:26] | The fuck you doing? | 你干什么 |
[55:30] | – Very funny. – Shut the fuck up! | -很有趣 -妈的闭嘴 |
[55:35] | Listen good. I do have a plan. | 听好了 我有个计划 |
[55:40] | I’m working with Martin so I can learn how to launder for us. | 我在马蒂身边工作 好学习怎么帮我们洗钱 |
[55:45] | When I do, I’m gonna take the money… | 等学到了 我就会卷走钱 |
[55:52] | and kill him. | 并且杀了他 |
[55:57] | You got anything to say about that? | 你们有什么要说的吗 |
[56:05] | That’s a sound plan. | 是个合理的计划 |
[56:10] | Get some sleep. | 去睡一会吧 |
[56:14] | Wait a minute. You… You just gonna leave us in here? | 等等 你要把我们留在这里 |
[56:18] | Looks like that. | 看起来是的 |
[56:22] | – Fucking idiot. fuck you! – No, fuck you. | -白痴 就怪你 -去你妈的 |