| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:18] | Okay. Money Laundering 101. | 洗钱入门第一课 | 
| [00:22] | Say you come across a suitcase with five million bucks in it. | 假设你捡到一只装了五百万元的皮箱 | 
| [00:26] | What would you buy? | 你会买什么 | 
| [00:27] | A yacht? A mansion? A sports car? | 游艇 豪宅 还是跑车 | 
| [00:31] | Sorry. The IRS won’t let you | 很抱歉 国税局不会让你 | 
| [00:33] | buy anything of value with it. | 用那笔钱买任何值钱的东西 | 
| [00:37] | So you better get that money into the banking system. | 所以你最好把钱存进银行系统里 | 
| [00:40] | But here’s the problem. That dirty money is too clean. | 但问题来了 那笔黑钱太干净了 | 
| [00:43] | Looks like it just came out of a bank vault. | 看上去就像刚从银行金库出炉 | 
| [00:46] | You gotta age it up. Crumple it. | 你得把它们做旧 折皱 | 
| [00:48] | Drag it through the dirt. Run it over with your car. | 用泥土抹过 开车碾过 | 
| [00:50] | Anything to make it look like it’s been around the block. | 想尽办法给钱加上岁月的痕迹 | 
| [00:55] | Next, you need a cash business. | 接着 你需要一个现金交易的事业 | 
| [00:58] | Something pleasant and joyful… | 一个轻松愉快 | 
| [01:00] | with books that are easily manipulated. | 又容易做假账的事业 | 
| [01:02] | No credit card receipts, etcetera. | 没有信用卡单据 等等 | 
| [01:10] | You mix the five million with the cash from the joyful business. | 把这五百万鱼目混珠装进营业的现金收入里 | 
| [01:17] | That mixture goes from an American bank… | 再把混合的金额 从美国的银行 | 
| [01:22] | to a bank from any country | 转到任何一家 | 
| [01:23] | that doesn’t have to listen to the IRS. | 不受国税局管辖的外国银行 | 
| [01:26] | It then goes into a standard checking account… and voilà. | 然后再转到一个普通的往来账户 大功告成 | 
| [01:31] | All you need is access to one of over three million terminals, | 你只需要找到超过三百万个网点之中的一个 | 
| [01:34] | because your work is done. | 因为你的工作已经完成 | 
| [01:37] | Your money’s clean. | 你的钱干干净净 | 
| [01:39] | It’s as legitimate as anybody else’s. | 和别人家的钱一样正正当当 | 
| [02:40] | What? You don’t recognize me without my tits in your face? | 怎么 没见到我的胸就认不出我了吗 | 
| [02:45] | How’s it going, Raven? | 你好吗 瑞文 | 
| [02:46] | Actually, my name’s Margaret. | 其实我叫玛格丽特 | 
| [02:50] | – You got that pay stub? – Yeah. | -你弄到工资条了吗 -嗯 | 
| [02:54] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [03:08] | Are they all like this? With no company name? Just a number? | 都长这样吗 没写公司名称 只有数字 | 
| [03:16] | – What about the safe? – It’s in the office. | -保险箱呢 -在办公室里 | 
| [03:19] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -确定 | 
| [03:21] | It’s black, made of steel. | 黑色的 钢制的 | 
| [03:22] | Has one of those dials you turn, like on my high school locker. | 有个转盘锁 像高中的置物柜那种 | 
| [03:26] | There you go. | 给 | 
| [03:32] | So, where to? | 所以 去哪 | 
| [03:34] | – What do you mean? – I’m supposed to fuck you now, right? | -什么意思 -我得和你来一炮 对吧 | 
| [03:38] | Oh, no. | 不是的 | 
| [03:43] | – What, suck you off? – No, we’re good. | -怎么 口交吗 -都不用了 | 
| [03:44] | Can you give that to the waiter for me, please? | 麻烦帮我把这给服务员 谢谢 | 
| [03:52] | It closed. Forty over asking. | 成交了 比要价高四万 | 
| [03:56] | Jonah was born in that house. | 乔纳在那栋房子里出生的 | 
| [03:59] | And Charlotte was born in another one. We sold that, too. | 夏洛特出生在另一栋 那栋我们也卖了 | 
| [04:02] | You sentimentalize property, you can kiss profits goodbye. | 你要对房子产生感情就别想赚钱了 | 
| [04:07] | I’ve been thinking about this a lot. | 我一直在想这些事 | 
| [04:09] | And I… I know that we’re not in the best… | 我知道我们现在状态不… | 
| [04:13] | I know that trust isn’t at its, you know, zenith. | 我知道我们之间信任度也降低了 | 
| [04:15] | Spit it out, Wendy. | 有话直说 温迪 | 
| [04:18] | If we were to unsentimentally | 如果我们完全理性地 | 
| [04:21] | consider how to protect this little nest egg, | 去考虑如何保护这微薄的储备金 | 
| [04:23] | for the sake of the kids, | 为了孩子们着想 | 
| [04:24] | given that the feds have been to our house– | 毕竟联调局已经找上门了 | 
| [04:27] | Are you saying you wanna put the assets in your name? | 你意思是要把财产放你名下吗 | 
| [04:30] | – Seems like the smart thing to do. – That’s never gonna happen. | -似乎是明智之举 -不可能 | 
| [04:33] | If you get arrested, they can freeze everything. | 万一你被逮捕 所有资产会被冻结 | 
| [04:37] | That’s not gonna happen, either. | 那也是不可能的 | 
| [04:39] | What if I, uh… What if we… did something with the money? | 如果我 如果我们用那笔钱做些什么呢 | 
| [04:44] | Maybe real estate? | 比如房地产 | 
| [04:46] | – Real estate. – As an investment. | -房地产 -当作投资 | 
| [04:48] | Wendy, I’m trying to save our fucking lives here, | 温迪 我是在想办法保住我们的命 | 
| [04:51] | not help your new career. | 不是在想办法帮你创业 | 
| [05:33] | Does it hurt? | 会疼吗 | 
| [05:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:38] | Dying. | 等死 | 
| [05:43] | Life hurts. | 活着也疼 | 
| [05:45] | Last year, a 12-year-old kid from my school died. | 去年 我学校里一个十二岁的同学死了 | 
| [05:49] | He had cancer. | 他得了癌症 | 
| [05:52] | Well… | 这个嘛 | 
| [05:53] | “We’re born astride the grave.” | 「我们诞生在坟墓上」 | 
| [05:59] | – You know what that means? – No. | -你懂这句话的意思吗 -不懂 | 
| [06:01] | Sit down. | 坐吧 | 
| [06:06] | It means… | 意思是 | 
| [06:08] | …that we’re… | 我们打从出生 | 
| [06:10] | all dying the minute we’re born. | 就开始迈向死亡 | 
| [06:13] | Goes fast. | 白驹过隙 | 
| [06:15] | Don’t waste it. | 别浪费了 | 
| [06:17] | Don’t waste it. | 别浪费 | 
| [06:26] | Would you die without that oxygen? | 你不吸氧气会死吗 | 
| [06:30] | Hey, I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [06:34] | Am I dead yet? | 我死了吗 | 
| [06:39] | Yeah. | 就是了 | 
| [06:41] | Wanna try? | 想试试吗 | 
| [06:57] | It’s cold. | 是冷的 | 
| [07:48] | Eduardo, Eduardo… | 爱德华多 爱德华多… | 
| [07:50] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 | 
| [07:52] | Uh, listen. | 听我说 | 
| [07:53] | I hear you. | 我听见了 | 
| [07:58] | Uh, listen, Eduardo… Sí, sí. | 听我说 爱德华多 是是 | 
| [08:01] | Not bad. Not bad. | 不错 不错 | 
| [08:03] | Yeah. Sí. Sí, sí, sí. | 是 是是是 | 
| [08:08] | Could you represent me in a deal? | 你能代表我做一笔交易吗 | 
| [08:13] | Would that constitute a conflict of interest? | 这样会有利益冲突吗 | 
| [08:19] | No? | 不会吗 | 
| [08:21] | Gracias, amigo. | 谢谢你 朋友 | 
| [08:23] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [08:24] | Uh, Charlotte, um, any chance | 夏洛特 你能不能 | 
| [08:26] | you can throw on a windbreaker or something? | 穿件外套什么的 | 
| [08:29] | It’s 94 degrees outside. | 外面有34度呢 | 
| [08:30] | Yeah, well, if it’s readers you’re after, | 如果你是想让别人看你裤子上的字 | 
| [08:33] | why don’t you put some Shakespeare on your ass? | 怎么不印点莎士比亚的名言呢 | 
| [08:34] | Well, that’s smart. You know, it’s 2017, Dad. | 聪明 现在是2017年了 爸 | 
| [08:36] | It’s not okay to slut-shame. | 风骚点没什么大不了的 | 
| [08:38] | Well, it’s not okay to wear, you know, Jonah’s shorts. | 穿这么害羞的短裤可不行 | 
| [08:42] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [08:45] | What’s that about you needing a lawyer? | 你为什么需要找律师 | 
| [08:48] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 | 
| [08:49] | I didn’t know you spoke Spanish. | 我也不知道你会说西班牙语 | 
| [08:52] | Uh, three years in high school. | 上中学的时候学了三年 | 
| [08:55] | Sounded pretty fluent to me. | 听起来你掌握得很熟练 | 
| [08:57] | Mr. Azria was a real ballbuster. | 阿兹利亚先生是个狠角色 | 
| [09:02] | So, Chicago. That makes you a Cubs fan? | 芝加哥人 所以你是小熊队的球迷了 | 
| [09:04] | Yeah, proudly. | 是的 我很自豪 | 
| [09:05] | Lifelong affliction, or just since it got fashionable? | 一直都是 还是他们变火之后 | 
| [09:10] | I grew up in, uh, in South Bend and… | 我是南本德长大的 | 
| [09:12] | kinda came with the territory, | 这算是那个地方的习俗 | 
| [09:14] | you know, like… God and football. | 那里的人都信上帝和喜欢橄榄球 | 
| [09:18] | And football. | 除了橄榄球还是橄榄球 | 
| [09:20] | Well, I was raised to hate the Cubs. | 我从小身边的人都讨厌小熊队 | 
| [09:23] | And I was raised to hate the Cardinals. | 我从小身边的人都讨厌红雀队 | 
| [09:24] | Fifty bucks says Cards beats the Cubs | 赌五十块这周末的系列比赛中 | 
| [09:26] | in this weekend’s series. | 卡牌队会打败小熊队 | 
| [09:27] | Okay, you’re on. | 行 赌了 | 
| [09:31] | She’s 15, asshole! | 她才15岁 混蛋 | 
| [09:35] | Shut down. | 得了吧 | 
| [09:40] | Come on, honey, sit down. Over there. | 来 亲爱的 坐下 这边 | 
| [09:42] | – All right. – Be right there, babe. | -好了 -坐在这别动 宝贝 | 
| [09:52] | Langmore. | 朗默 | 
| [10:07] | Who were you just texting? | 你刚给谁发短信呢 | 
| [10:09] | Why’s that any of your business? | 关你什么事 | 
| [10:12] | ‘Cause that’s what this place is. It’s… it’s my business. | 因为这是我的地盘 当然关我的事 | 
| [10:16] | Did you know, um, last week, | 你知不知道 上星期 | 
| [10:19] | after the O’Connors came in for brunch, | 奥康纳一家来这吃完早午饭后 | 
| [10:21] | that they got home to find out that they were without jewelry, | 他们回家发现珠宝 | 
| [10:24] | TV, stereo equipment? | 电视机 音响都没了 | 
| [10:28] | No? | 不知道吗 | 
| [10:29] | Well, I know you’re only a… a dishwasher, | 我知道你只是个洗碗工 | 
| [10:32] | but just so we’re clear here, um… | 但我们要说清楚 | 
| [10:36] | people have certain expectations | 人们来这种地方 | 
| [10:37] | when they come to a place like this, okay? | 都是有一定期望值的 好吗 | 
| [10:39] | They want clean silverware. | 他们想要干净的镀银餐具 | 
| [10:41] | They want unlimited refills on their coffee. | 想要无限续杯的咖啡 | 
| [10:44] | And they wanna know that, when they are done eating | 他们还希望 当他们吃完东西 | 
| [10:46] | and they come home, all their shit is still gonna be there. | 回到家后 所有的家当都还在 | 
| [10:54] | She’s a fucking thief. | 她他妈的就是个贼 | 
| [11:04] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [11:05] | How’s my money, Marty? | 我的钱怎么样了 马蒂 | 
| [11:08] | Um, it’s good. | 挺好的 | 
| [11:10] | Uh, it’s better than expected. It’s starting to move. | 比预期要好 开始运作了 | 
| [11:13] | I haven’t even seen a million yet. | 我一百万都没看见 | 
| [11:16] | So when you say “It’s starting to move,” | 所以你说的「开始运作了」 | 
| [11:18] | what do you mean, like, it’s… check is in the mail? | 意思是「我把支票邮给你了」了吗 | 
| [11:22] | Uh, you’re gonna have, um, 500 small in 48 hours. | 两天后你就能收到五百万 | 
| [11:25] | The deal was eight large, okay? | 说好了是八百万 | 
| [11:28] | This is feeling like a slow trickle. | 你动作太慢了 | 
| [11:30] | You know, it’s not even, uh, Fourth of July. So… | 七月四独立日都还没到呢 | 
| [11:33] | Ah, American Independence Day. | 美国独立日 | 
| [11:36] | That’s right. | 正是 | 
| [11:37] | You know what else comes in July? | 你知道七月份还有什么大事吗 | 
| [11:39] | – Uh, I don’t, no. – My birthday. | -不知道 -我过生日 | 
| [11:42] | You wanna know what I want for my birthday? | 想知道我生日要什么礼物吗 | 
| [11:45] | – No. – I want a good night’s sleep… | -不想 -就想睡个好觉 | 
| [11:49] | a good shit… | 肠道通畅 | 
| [11:51] | and several million clean from you. | 还有你洗好的几百万 | 
| [11:54] | I can help with the last. | 最后一项我办得到 | 
| [11:56] | Just admit it, Marty. You’re fucked. | 马蒂 承认吧 你完蛋了 | 
| [11:58] | We’re gonna kill your family, gently, | 我们会把你家人挨个杀了 | 
| [12:01] | and be done with all this madness. | 结束这场闹剧 | 
| [12:06] | I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say to that. | 这话我该怎么接 | 
| [12:08] | This is your clinical trial. | 这是你的临床检验 | 
| [12:11] | This is your experiment and, | 是你的实验 | 
| [12:12] | truth be told, I don’t like experiments. | 说实话 我一向不喜欢实验 | 
| [12:15] | They constipate me. | 会害我便秘 | 
| [12:17] | Just trust me. | 你要相信我 | 
| [12:18] | No, Marty, I used to trust you. Now I don’t know. | 马蒂 我以前相信过你 现在嘛 | 
| [12:23] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [12:31] | Ruth, can I talk to you? | 鲁丝 借一步说话 | 
| [12:38] | Let’s go to my office. | 去我办公室聊吧 | 
| [12:46] | – Want to rent the boat tomorrow? -Yeah! Sounds like fun! | -明天租船吧 -好啊 肯定好玩 | 
| [12:52] | Nice. | 这里真不错 | 
| [12:55] | Like a… like a serial killer’s lair. | 像连环杀手的藏身处 | 
| [12:58] | -I have a job for you. -I thought I already had a job. | -有个活儿给你 -我不是已经有活儿了吗 | 
| [13:01] | There’s a safe in Bobby Dean’s office. I need what’s inside. | 我要博比·迪安办公室保险柜里的东西 | 
| [13:06] | You’re asking me to rob a strip club? | 你让我去脱衣舞俱乐部打劫 | 
| [13:08] | I am. | 没错 | 
| [13:11] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [13:13] | This is a situation where the less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 | 
| [13:17] | And what’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 | 
| [13:21] | If you wanna get ahead in business, | 如果你想谈生意 | 
| [13:23] | it’s questions like that, asked in that way, | 刚才那种问题 那种语气 | 
| [13:24] | that you’re gonna want to avoid. | 最好要避免 | 
| [13:27] | Fuck you. Is that businesslike enough? | 操你妈 这话够像谈生意了吗 | 
| [13:29] | Listen, I don’t like to give extraneous details. | 我不想透露太多无关紧要的细节 | 
| [13:32] | There’s a safe. And I need the contents. | 我只要那保险箱里的东西 | 
| [13:35] | Anything else would be extraneous or counterproductive. | 多说别的只会适得其反 | 
| [13:40] | However, I… I will admit that it is relevant to tell you | 不过有句话我得告诉你 | 
| [13:43] | that I’m offering you ten percent of what’s inside. | 保险柜里的东西你有一成的分红 | 
| [13:46] | And what’s on the inside? | 里面是什么 | 
| [13:48] | That’s where we get into the extraneous again. | 这就又要牵扯到细节了 | 
| [13:50] | It’s at my risk. I want 80%. | 是我动手 我要八成 | 
| [13:53] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 你想什么呢 | 
| [13:55] | As your boss, I hope I’m not gonna have to negotiate | 我是你老板 我希望以后让你做事的时候 | 
| [13:57] | every single time I ask you to do something. | 不要每次都跟我讨价还价 | 
| [13:59] | – Fifty. – How about I ask somebody else to do it? | -五成 -我还是让别人去做吧 | 
| [14:05] | I’m gonna give you 25%. And that’s it. | 给你25% 不能再多了 | 
| [14:09] | How about a nod? | 点个头就算成交 | 
| [14:12] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 | 
| [15:41] | For a stripper job, | 要应聘脱衣舞女 | 
| [15:42] | you probably should’ve come dressed a little more provocative. | 你该穿得再撩人一点 | 
| [15:50] | You ever dance before? | 以前跳过脱衣舞吗 | 
| [15:53] | A little bit. | 跳过一点 | 
| [15:55] | Bullshit. | 放屁 | 
| [15:56] | You’re how old? | 你多大了 | 
| [15:58] | 19 Nineteen. | |
| [16:01] | – What year were you born? – 1998. | -哪年生的 -1998年 | 
| [16:08] | Stripping might be every girl’s dream, | 跳脱衣舞可能是很多女孩的梦想 | 
| [16:10] | but it might not be for every girl. | 但不是每个人都适合干这行 | 
| [16:13] | Read me? | 懂了吗 | 
| [16:17] | Turn around. | 转身 | 
| [16:23] | Pull your pants up. | 把裤子拉上来一点 | 
| [16:31] | Up higher. Up more, up your ass. | 再拉 包住屁股 | 
| [16:36] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:38] | Might be something to work with. | 或许还有点看头 | 
| [16:40] | Turn back around. | 转回来 | 
| [16:48] | So there are two types of dances. Stage dance and a lap dance. | 有两种舞 舞台舞和大腿舞 | 
| [16:52] | Now, stage dance, merely an advertisement for a lap dance. | 舞台舞不过是大腿舞的一种宣传 | 
| [16:57] | Stage dance, guys tossing singles up there, | 跳舞台舞的时候如果有人往台上扔钱 | 
| [17:00] | might be interested. | 他可能是感兴趣 | 
| [17:01] | But his dick ain’t necessarily hard. | 但他的鸡巴不一定会硬 | 
| [17:04] | A lap dance… now that’s dancing around a hard dick. | 大腿舞嘛 那就是绕着硬鸡巴跳了 | 
| [17:08] | And a hard dick presents opportunities. | 而硬鸡巴则意味着机会 | 
| [17:13] | You understand what I mean by that? | 明白我的意思吗 | 
| [17:18] | What do I mean by that? | 我是什么意思 | 
| [17:21] | I know what opportunities are. | 我知道机会是什么 | 
| [17:24] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [17:27] | Well, you’re no fucking beauty. You know that, right? | 你也不是什么大美人 你自己知道吧 | 
| [17:31] | Ain’t necessarily a bad thing. | 也不是什么坏事 | 
| [17:34] | More important is, you know how to tease a man. | 更重要的是 你知道怎么取悦男人 | 
| [17:38] | Do you? | 对吧 | 
| [17:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:52] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 | 
| [17:57] | What do you think I’m thinking about? | 你觉得我在想什么 | 
| [18:01] | Right now. | 就现在 | 
| [18:06] | All right. | 很好 | 
| [18:09] | Move on to the audition part of the interview. | 进入到面试的试镜环节 | 
| [18:13] | Go on. Close the door. | 去吧 关上门 | 
| [19:06] | Well, it ain’t gonna suck itself, sweetheart. | 它可不会自己口交 宝贝 | 
| [19:12] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 | 
| [19:14] | I guess you’re right. Stripping isn’t for everyone. | 你说得对 不是每个人都适合脱衣舞 | 
| [19:19] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [20:50] | – Hello? – I need two grand. | -喂 -我要两千块 | 
| [20:53] | What? Two grand? No chance. | 什么 两千 不可能 | 
| [20:57] | – I got expenses. – What kind of expenses? | -我有开销 -什么开销 | 
| [21:00] | The club has cameras, an alarm system. | 俱乐部有摄像头 警报系统 | 
| [21:03] | I’m gonna have to go during business hours. | 我得在工作时间去 | 
| [21:05] | You care to tell me exactly how you plan on doing that? | 你能告诉我你是怎么计划的吗 | 
| [21:08] | Yeah, it’s really a situation | 目前这种情况 | 
| [21:09] | where the less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 | 
| [21:18] | Marty, you there? | 马蒂 你在听吗 | 
| [21:23] | Marty? | 马蒂 | 
| [21:25] | Um, yeah. Whatever you need, it’s fine. | 在 你想要什么都行 | 
| [21:46] | I was just out on the lake, | 我刚才在湖边 | 
| [21:47] | – and there is this property and– – Um, listen, Wendy. | -有一处房产 -听我说 温迪 | 
| [21:50] | It’s half-built, it’s stalled and it’s for sale. | 半成品 工期暂停了 现在出售 | 
| [21:52] | – We gotta talk about something, please. – Look, I know… | -我们得谈谈 拜托 -我知道 | 
| [21:55] | – Let me talk. – …I should never have said | -让我说 -我不该提出 | 
| [21:58] | that we should put the assets in my name. I know. | 要把财产登记在我名下 我知道 | 
| [22:00] | But I really think | 但我真的觉得 | 
| [22:01] | – we can launder money– – Wendy, this is about Jonah. | -我们可以通过… -温迪 是乔纳的事 | 
| [22:05] | It could just be a phase. | 可能只是一个阶段 | 
| [22:08] | I mean, I remember 13-year-old boys. It’s all raging hormones | 13岁的小男孩不都这样 荷尔蒙过剩 | 
| [22:10] | – and unparalleled cluelessness. – Come on. Please. | -又太过无知 -得了吧 | 
| [22:12] | Did you or any other 13-year-olds you know | 你知道哪个13岁小孩会 | 
| [22:14] | go through a disemboweling-animals phase? | 经历解剖动物的阶段 | 
| [22:16] | – That’s ridiculous. – I just think he needs to find a friend. | -太荒唐了 -他只是需要找个朋友 | 
| [22:20] | – Someone to hang out with. – He didn’t have friends in Chicago. | -跟他一起玩 -他在芝加哥没有朋友 | 
| [22:22] | No. Well, he just hasn’t found his crowd yet. | 是 他只是还没找到玩得来的 | 
| [22:26] | – You’re being soft. – I’m not being soft. | -你太心软了 -我没有心软 | 
| [22:28] | You are. You’re minimizing the problem, | 你就是 你把问题缩小 | 
| [22:30] | and you’re rationalizing. That’s what you accuse me of doing. | 还为他辩解 你还指责我这么做 | 
| [22:32] | No, I’m giving Jonah the benefit of the doubt. | 不 我只是不想以恶意推测乔纳 | 
| [22:36] | – And what am I doing? – Maybe you could do the same. | -那我呢 -或许你也可以这么做 | 
| [22:38] | I’m concerned. Why should I feel guilty about that? | 我这是关心他 这有什么错 | 
| [22:39] | Well, I’m concerned! | 我也关心啊 | 
| [22:41] | – It doesn’t sound like it. – He’s messing with dead animals. | -听起来不像 -他只是在弄动物尸体 | 
| [22:43] | – That’s all we know. – That doesn’t sound like you’re concerned. | -我们只知道这些 -听起来你并不关心 | 
| [22:46] | I think that’s a pretty big deal. | 我觉得这事很严重 | 
| [22:48] | What if he’s killing these animals, too? | 如果这些动物就是他杀的呢 | 
| [22:51] | Okay, that would be… That would be very different. | 那就…那就不同了 | 
| [22:53] | Exactly, that’d be very different. It would be a thing, Wendy. | 没错 非常不同 那就是大问题了 温迪 | 
| [22:58] | A thing we’d potentially have to deal with the rest of our lives. | 是我们可能余生都要面对的大问题 | 
| [23:00] | I don’t think we need to go there, all right? | 我觉得不用想得那么严重 好吗 | 
| [23:03] | – Why not? – Not yet. | -为什么 -目前不用 | 
| [23:04] | Why not? Because he’s a sweet, gentle little boy. | 为什么 因为他是个温柔贴心的小男孩 | 
| [23:07] | – Quiet, please. Quiet. – He makes his mother Mother’s Day cards | -小声点 拜托 小声点 -他会用彩色硬纸 | 
| [23:09] | out of construction paper. | 给我做母亲节卡片 | 
| [23:09] | I know he’s a sweet boy, but he’s a… | 我知道他很贴心 但他… | 
| [23:11] | He can be a bit strange at times, can he not? | 他有时候也会挺奇怪的 对吧 | 
| [23:14] | You can admit that, right? Every once in a while? | 这你不能否认 对吧 时不时的 | 
| [23:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [23:20] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [23:23] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:24] | – The Langmores. -What about them? | -朗默家 -他们怎么了 | 
| [23:26] | I thought they were the ones with the dead animals. | 我以为是他们弄来动物尸体的 | 
| [23:29] | So I went over there and I threw a possum on their roof. | 于是我过去往他们屋顶上扔了只袋貂 | 
| [23:31] | They’re gonna think I’m fucking insane. | 他们肯定觉得我疯了 | 
| [23:33] | – You what? – It’s this place, Marty. | -你干了什么 -都怪这地方 马蒂 | 
| [23:36] | – You threw a possum? – No, it’s this place. It’s this place! | -你扔了只袋貂 -不 是这里 这个地方 | 
| [23:40] | I just… I just don’t know | 我…我不知道 | 
| [23:41] | if this is any kind of place to raise a kid, any kid. | 这里适不适合抚养孩子 任何孩子 | 
| [23:46] | Especially if… | 尤其是如果… | 
| [23:52] | If what? | 如果什么 | 
| [23:54] | What if it’s genetic? | 如果是遗传呢 | 
| [23:57] | – It’s not that. – No, you know my brother’s history. | -不是这样的 -不 你知道我弟都做了什么 | 
| [24:00] | Wendy, there’s no way it’s that. | 温迪 这不可能 | 
| [24:03] | This is a… a normal kid | 他是个正常的孩子 | 
| [24:04] | that is having some sort of adolescent death fixation. | 在青春期产生了一些对死亡的情结 | 
| [24:07] | That’s… that’s normal. | 这…这很正常 | 
| [24:09] | Yeah, but what if he’s that… | 没错 但万一他是那种… | 
| [24:12] | you know, that strange, beautiful kid who… | 你懂的 那种奇怪又漂亮的孩子 | 
| [24:14] | one day goes and shoots up a high school? | 某天突然去一所高中开枪打人 | 
| [24:18] | What then? | 那时怎么办 | 
| [24:26] | No, I, uh… I grew up coming here with my dad. | 我小时候经常和我爸来这里 | 
| [24:30] | Just summers, from Chicago. But my mom hated it, though. | 就从芝加哥来过暑假 但我妈很不喜欢 | 
| [24:35] | You got boats? | 你们有船吗 | 
| [24:37] | Uh, not anymore. I’m more of a fly fisherman now. | 现在没有了 如今我不过是个玩飞钓的 | 
| [24:42] | – You know any anglers around here? – There’s a few. Not many. | -你知道这里有垂钓的吗 -有几个 不多 | 
| [24:45] | Well, if you know someone, | 如果你认识谁的话 | 
| [24:46] | I’d be willing to pay them to show me spots | 我愿意给他们付些钱 | 
| [24:48] | where the water really moves, so… | 告诉我哪里有流速快的水域 | 
| [24:50] | How much you talking? | 你能付多少 | 
| [24:55] | Uh… hundred bucks? | 一百块 | 
| [24:59] | Robert Powell. | 罗伯特·鲍威尔 | 
| [25:01] | Russ Langmore. | 罗斯·朗默 | 
| [25:03] | – Good to meet you. – Oh, the pleasure’s mine. | -很高兴见到你 -是我的荣幸 | 
| [25:17] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹麻烦了吗 | 
| [25:18] | No, it’s not about being in trouble, sweetie. | 不 和惹麻烦没有关系 宝贝 | 
| [25:21] | No, you’re not in trouble. Not at all. Um… | 不 你完全没有惹任何麻烦 | 
| [25:24] | ‘Cause I didn’t mean to do anything wrong or anything. | 因为我没有故意要做坏事之类的 | 
| [25:26] | I know. We just wanna talk to you about | 我知道 我们只是想和你聊聊 | 
| [25:27] | what’s going on, you know. | 现在的情况 | 
| [25:28] | Everyone’s running in every different direction. | 每个人都在做不一样的事情 | 
| [25:31] | It’s, uh, you know… | 所以… | 
| [25:33] | There’s a lot… there’s a lot going on. | 有很多事情在发生 | 
| [25:35] | And, uh… things can… It can be… | 有些事…可能会… | 
| [25:39] | – Strange. – Yep. | -奇怪 -没错 | 
| [25:41] | And, um… it’s a big adjustment, | 而且…这是很大的调整 | 
| [25:44] | especially when you go to a town | 尤其是当你来到了一个城镇 | 
| [25:45] | where you don’t know anybody except your own family. | 除了自己的家人谁都不认识 | 
| [25:47] | It can be lonely. So… | 可能会感到孤单 所以… | 
| [25:54] | Jonah, did you kill those animals? | 乔纳 是你杀死那些动物的吗 | 
| [25:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:02] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 | 
| [26:03] | – Concerned, more like it. – I love animals. | -应该说是担心 -我爱动物 | 
| [26:05] | I know. That’s why it seemed so strange. | 我知道 所以才会显得那么奇怪 | 
| [26:08] | Did you know that turkey vultures | 你们知道土耳其秃鹰的翅膀 | 
| [26:09] | have a wingspan of over six feet? | 展开时能超过两米吗 | 
| [26:13] | They feed on dead animals. | 他们靠吃动物死尸为生 | 
| [26:15] | The carcasses give off a chemical | 尸体会散发出一种化学物质 | 
| [26:16] | that the vultures can smell over a mile away. | 秃鹰在1.5米以外的地方就能闻到 | 
| [26:19] | Jonah, are you saying… | 乔纳 你是说… | 
| [26:21] | that you’re dragging dead animals | 你把动物死尸拖到咱们院子里 | 
| [26:23] | here to the house so you can study vultures? | 是为了研究秃鹰 | 
| [26:26] | Yeah, if you cut their bellies a little bit… | 是啊 如果你把它们的肚子切开一点… | 
| [26:28] | the vultures will come swooping down at, like, 35 miles an hour. | 秃鹰会俯冲下来 速度能到每小时56千米 | 
| [26:35] | I was really careful to wash my hands afterwards. | 我之后都有很仔细地洗手 | 
| [26:38] | Oh, good. | 好吧 | 
| [26:42] | I was trying to tell you before about that… | 我之前本来是想和你谈谈 | 
| [26:44] | that great big house on Sunrise Beach on Mile 18? | 在18英里处日出海滩边的大房子 | 
| [26:47] | It’s not the time to talk about this. | 现在不是聊这个的时候 | 
| [26:49] | No, but… I mean, it’s half-built and it’s rotting, | 是 但我想说 尽管才建成一半而且破旧 | 
| [26:51] | but can’t you move money– | 但你也可以把钱转到… | 
| [26:52] | It’s not the time to talk about this. | 现在不是聊这个的时候 | 
| [26:54] | – Oh, come on! – I’ve had a long day | -拜托 -我今天很累了 | 
| [26:55] | – and I’m late for something. -It’s a good idea! | -而且马上要迟到了 -这是个好主意 | 
| [27:00] | I know it. You know it. | 我明白 你也明白 | 
| [27:07] | – Got that two grand? – Yeah, what’s it for? | -两千块带来了吗 -带了 要用来干什么 | 
| [27:09] | You don’t want to know, Martin. Extraneous shit. | 你不会想知道的 马丁 无关紧要 | 
| [27:13] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [27:33] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈到底想搞什么 | 
| [27:38] | You’re clear what we talked about? | 我们说的你们都明白了吗 | 
| [27:40] | – Don’t worry. We got this. – Smoking stunts your growth. | -别担心 没问题 -抽烟会让你不长个的 | 
| [27:46] | All right, listen, motherfuckers. If you deviate from the plan, | 听好了 傻逼们 你们如果不按照计划来 | 
| [27:50] | I’ll take a dull fucking blade and cut y’all. | 我会拿一把钝刀 把你们都阉了 | 
| [28:54] | Report of shots fired at Lickety Splitz Night Club. | 有人报案称疾速夜总会发生枪击 | 
| [28:57] | All units proceed with caution. | 各单位谨慎行动 | 
| [29:14] | Turn the music off! | 音乐关了 | 
| [29:16] | Get off the stage! Ma’am, get off the stage! | 下台 女士 离开舞台 | 
| [29:19] | Shots fired? What the fuck? | 枪击 有没有搞错 | 
| [29:22] | Who the hell said shots fired? There were no goddamn shots fired. | 谁说有枪击 没有什么枪击啊 | 
| [29:25] | I wanna see a fucking warrant. Where the fuck are you going? | 老子要看搜索令 你们他妈要去哪 | 
| [29:28] | What? What is this? | 什么 怎么回事 | 
| [29:29] | Everybody, up. Back. Shut the fuck up. | 各位 站起来 后退 给我闭嘴 | 
| [29:33] | Jesus. How old are you, son? | 天啊 你才几岁 小子 | 
| [29:35] | All right, let’s see some IDs. | 好了 证件都拿出来 | 
| [29:48] | I want my fucking lawyer. | 我要找律师 | 
| [29:50] | Somebody call my lawyer right fucking now. | 谁现在马上打电话给我的律师 | 
| [30:01] | Hey, what happened? Are you crazy? | 怎么回事 你疯了吗 | 
| [30:03] | I’m in here with the safe, but I can’t get it open. | 我在保险箱这里 可我打不开 | 
| [30:06] | Why not? | 怎么会 | 
| [30:06] | You really wanna know the ins | 你真想让我把这款保险箱的 | 
| [30:08] | and outs of a fucking Trako 5700 floor safe? | 详细构造都讲给你听吗 | 
| [30:11] | No, I don’t. | 不用了 | 
| [30:11] | I want you to break into the safe and get me what’s inside. | 我只要你打开保险箱 把里头的东西给我 | 
| [30:14] | I can’t. I just… I gotta get out. | 我没办法 我…我得出去了 | 
| [30:17] | Wait a second. | 等一下 | 
| [30:18] | Wait a second. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 | 
| [30:21] | – How big is that safe? – I don’t know. | -保险箱多大 -我说不好 | 
| [30:23] | Like the size of a microwave? | 跟微波炉差不多吧 | 
| [30:25] | Go around to the back door and meet me there in five minutes. | 五分钟后绕去后门 我们在那见 | 
| [30:27] | – No, I can’t. I– – Just go. | -我不行 -去就对了 | 
| [30:29] | Five minutes. Wait for me. I’ll be right there. | 五分钟 等我 我马上过去 | 
| [30:42] | I mean, did you even have a fucking plan? | 你到底有没有事先计划过 | 
| [30:45] | A stethoscope or a bobby pin at least? Jesus Christ. | 至少有个听诊器或发夹吧 我的天 | 
| [31:16] | What the fuck did you trick me into? | 你到底骗我做了什么 | 
| [31:19] | 25% of some worthless shit? | 一堆破烂的25%的提成吗 | 
| [31:22] | Can you just shine the light down here, please? | 能不能照一点光 拜托 | 
| [31:29] | If I get popped for this, I’ll be sent away for years. | 要是因此被逮到 我会被关好几年 | 
| [31:32] | For what? | 为了什么 | 
| [31:35] | – Did you hear me? – Just shine the fucking light. | -听见我说话了吗 -把他妈的光打好 | 
| [31:37] | – Give me the light. – Stupid ass. | -给我 -智障 | 
| [31:50] | Oh, hang on. | 等等 | 
| [31:56] | This is good. | 很好 | 
| [31:58] | This is… This is good. | 非常好 | 
| [32:02] | What is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [32:04] | 疾速夜总会股权证 100股 | |
| [32:06] | This is good. | 很好 | 
| [32:09] | That’s very good. | 非常好 | 
| [32:14] | So I get to this beautiful running stream. | 上次我找到一条美丽的小溪流 | 
| [32:17] | Just thick with grayling, trout, smooth bottom. | 很多茴鱼 鳟鱼 溪底平坦 | 
| [32:20] | Perfect water. Just cold as tits, right? | 水质完美 冰凉爽快 | 
| [32:25] | So I open my fly box. | 我打开我的钓具箱 | 
| [32:27] | It’s not my fly box. | 结果不是我的钓具箱 | 
| [32:30] | And it’s empty. | 而且是空的 | 
| [32:35] | What’d you do? | 那怎么办 | 
| [32:37] | Okay, so, what, it’s early morning, it’s early June. | 所以呢 当时是一大清早 六月初 | 
| [32:40] | I improvised. I lean down. | 我只好临场发挥 我弯下腰 | 
| [32:43] | I’m wearing these socks, right? Black socks with a red stripe. | 我穿的是那种袜子 有红条纹的黑袜 | 
| [32:47] | So I start pulling on these socks. | 我就开始扯我的袜子 | 
| [32:50] | I get about a foot of the thread, little bit of the red | 扯出约一英尺长的线 带点红色的 | 
| [32:53] | and then I start wrapping it around the hook. | 用它缠绕钓鱼钩 | 
| [32:56] | And when I’m done, I have this thing, it looks like… | 做好之后 那玩意看起来… | 
| [33:01] | It looks like a bloody fucking spider | 看起来就像一只 | 
| [33:03] | that somebody stomped on or something. | 被踩扁的蜘蛛 | 
| [33:05] | But I figure, “What the fuck.” | 但我想 管他的 | 
| [33:07] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [33:08] | Eight big browns, 12 rainbows, | 八条大棕鱼 十二条七彩鱼 | 
| [33:11] | in less than two hours. | 不到两个小时就钓到的 | 
| [33:13] | Shit you not. | 骗你是狗 | 
| [33:14] | Ah, no such luck today. | 今天就没这种运气了 | 
| [33:17] | – We missed the hatch. – Well, no worries. | -我们错过孵化季了 -别担心 | 
| [33:20] | It’s just so good to be outside the city, you know. | 能到城市外走走真好 | 
| [33:23] | St. Louis? | 圣路易斯来的吗 | 
| [33:25] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 | 
| [33:30] | What do you do in Chicago? | 你在芝加哥做什么的 | 
| [33:32] | Retired Marine. | 海军陆战队退伍兵 | 
| [33:35] | I got my pension before I got shot. Hallelujah. | 我中枪退伍前就拿到了退休金 哈利路亚 | 
| [33:38] | My old man wanted to be a Marine, but he was too much of a pussy. | 我爸也加想入海军陆战队 但他太胆小 | 
| [33:43] | He ended up Navy. | 最后只做了海军 | 
| [33:45] | Always complaining. | 永远都在抱怨 | 
| [33:48] | Took it out on us. | 拿我们撒气 | 
| [33:52] | He fucking hated the service. | 他讨厌服役 | 
| [33:55] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也是 | 
| [33:58] | I don’t like being tied down, you know? | 我不喜欢被束缚 你明白吗 | 
| [34:01] | It’s suffocating. | 简直令人窒息 | 
| [34:03] | And I just got out of a relationship with a freaking lunatic. | 而且我刚结束了跟一个疯子的恋情 | 
| [34:07] | -Oh, shit. -Yeah. | -真糟糕 -是啊 | 
| [34:09] | So, compared to that, | 所以与那相比 | 
| [34:11] | not catching any fish is fucking paradise. | 抓不到鱼简直是天堂了 | 
| [34:15] | -Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [34:18] | So, your ex… | 那你的前任… | 
| [34:23] | She hot at least? | 她起码是个辣妞吧 | 
| [34:26] | Not she. | 不是她 | 
| [34:28] | He. | 是男的 | 
| [34:34] | Don’t worry. I only fuck guys that wanna get fucked. | 别担心 我只操想被操的男人 | 
| [34:44] | There you go. | 给 | 
| [34:47] | Good morning. How did everybody sleep? | 早 大家睡得好吗 | 
| [34:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:53] | How’d you guys sleep, huh? | 你们睡得怎么样 | 
| [34:54] | I slept very, very well. Look at this. | 我睡得特别好 瞧瞧 | 
| [34:58] | Great, thank you. | 真好 谢谢 | 
| [35:01] | Everybody, okay? Charlotte, you all right? | 大家都还好吗 夏洛特 你没事吧 | 
| [35:07] | You do know that sound carries across water, don’t you? | 你们知道水能传播声音吧 | 
| [35:12] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [35:14] | It’s not enough that you’re criminals, | 你们是罪犯还不够 | 
| [35:16] | but you gave us one chance, | 你们还给了我们一次机会 | 
| [35:17] | – a couple weeks ago… – We’re not criminals. | -就在几周前 -我们不是罪犯 | 
| [35:18] | …to ask about the shit that went down. | 让我们问清到底发生了什么 | 
| [35:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [35:21] | And you threw a dead animal at somebody’s house? | 你还朝别人家房子扔了死动物 | 
| [35:25] | Hey, that was supposed to be a private conversation. | 那是我跟你妈妈的私人谈话 | 
| [35:28] | You used to say, “Do whatever you’re gonna do, | 你常说「做你需要做的 | 
| [35:30] | as long as you’re honest about it,” Right? | 只要能对此保持诚实」对吧 | 
| [35:33] | But are either of you honest? Ever? | 可你俩有谁诚实过吗 | 
| [35:37] | When outright lies aren’t spilling out of your mouths, | 你们不他妈说谎的时候 | 
| [35:39] | you’re eating fucking pancakes, | 就是在吃着他妈的烤薄饼 | 
| [35:40] | – pretending everything’s fine… -That’s enough. | -装作一切都很好 -够了 | 
| [35:42] | …when, really, last night | 可昨晚 | 
| [35:43] | you said you think Jonah might shoot up a school? | 你们居然说怕乔纳会去学校开枪 | 
| [35:49] | – We were very concerned. – Very worried. | -我们很担心 -非常担心 | 
| [35:51] | – Jonah had an explanation– – Did you say it or not? | -乔纳解释了 -你们到底说没说 | 
| [35:54] | – Just tell the truth. – You think I’d shoot up a school? | -说实话 -你们觉得我会去学校开枪 | 
| [35:58] | – No, come on. Of course not. – No, sweetheart. It’s just– | -不 当然不会 -不 亲爱的 只是 | 
| [36:00] | Something you said. Right. | 自己的话都不敢承认 | 
| [36:04] | Who said it? You or dad? | 谁说的 你还是爸爸 | 
| [36:21] | You think I’m weird, don’t you? | 你们觉得我是怪胎 是吧 | 
| [36:23] | – No. No. – No, I don’t. | -不 -不 没有 | 
| [36:26] | Why should I believe anything you say | 我为什么还要相信你们的话 | 
| [36:27] | when you’ve been lying to me my entire life? | 我这辈子你们都在骗我 | 
| [36:42] | I know. I’m grounded, no phone, | 我知道 我被禁足了 不准用电话 | 
| [36:44] | no social media, no driver’s license. | 不准看社交媒体 没收驾照 | 
| [36:46] | – I get it, okay? – No. Actually… | -我知道了 行吧 -不 其实… | 
| [36:50] | you’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [37:29] | Wendy! | 温迪 | 
| [37:33] | Wendy! | 温迪 | 
| [37:35] | No, it’s really small. It reminds me of my hometown. | 不 挺小的 会让我想起我的家乡 | 
| [37:38] | There is a complete lack of decent pizza. | 这里完全没有好吃的披萨 | 
| [37:41] | The best coffee is, get this… It’s at the Piggly Wiggly. | 最棒的咖啡 听好了 在小猪扭扭自助商店 | 
| [37:46] | And everyone here is a Cards fan. And Jesus, it is hot. | 这里的人都是卡牌队的粉丝 而且这里特别热 | 
| [37:50] | God Almighty, it is hot. | 我的天 太热了 | 
| [37:53] | It’s not even July yet. | 现在都还没到七月呢 | 
| [37:55] | And it’s… it’s really quiet. | 不过真的很安静 | 
| [37:58] | Which… | 就是… | 
| [37:59] | you know, can either be very calming | 要么让你心如止水 | 
| [38:01] | or it can drive you batshit crazy. | 要么能把你逼疯 | 
| [38:05] | Anyway… I… | 总之 我 | 
| [38:09] | I… I know this is insane… | 我知道这简直疯了 | 
| [38:13] | but I just don’t know who else to talk to. | 可我只是不知道还能找谁说说话 | 
| [38:18] | And honestly, I just wanted to hear your voice. | 说实话 我只想听听你的声音 | 
| [38:26] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:52] | The fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来干什么 | 
| [38:56] | I’ve come to buy your strip club. | 我来买你的脱衣舞俱乐部 | 
| [38:58] | Your titty bar. | 你的色情酒吧 | 
| [39:01] | And they let you in, why? | 他们居然让你进来了 为什么 | 
| [39:03] | Because I offered to post your bail. | 因为我答应帮你出保释金 | 
| [39:06] | It was steep, too, with the pandering and endangering a minor, | 得不少钱 毕竟包括怂恿和危害未成年人 | 
| [39:09] | not once, but five times. | 不是一次 而是五次 | 
| [39:14] | I think a fair price for the club is $200,000. | 我觉得俱乐部的合理价格是二十万 | 
| [39:23] | And you think you can steal my fucking club | 你觉得把我送进监狱 | 
| [39:26] | by getting me tossed in jail? | 就能偷走我的俱乐部 | 
| [39:28] | I’m not stealing. I’m buying. | 我不是偷 是要买 | 
| [39:33] | I ain’t selling. | 我不卖 | 
| [39:38] | Guard! | 警卫 | 
| [39:41] | I’m done here. | 这边说完了 | 
| [39:43] | Let me ask you a question. When you went to post your own bail, | 我问你一个问题 你去交保释金的时候 | 
| [39:46] | and you noticed that your accounts were offline… | 发现你的账户都解除了关联 | 
| [39:51] | did you stop to wonder why? | 你会停下来想想为什么吗 | 
| [39:58] | Never mind. | 没事了 | 
| [40:06] | Yeah, I don’t think you’re aware, | 是啊 我也觉得你不知道 | 
| [40:08] | but a few weeks ago I was in your club | 几周前我去了你的俱乐部 | 
| [40:10] | and I was talking to a few people that you employ | 跟你雇的几个人聊了聊 | 
| [40:12] | and I found out that you like to vacation in Panama. | 发现你喜欢去巴拿马度假 | 
| [40:16] | I thought, “Why Panama? Why not Mexico or Belize?” | 我想 为什么是巴拿马 不是墨西哥或巴西 | 
| [40:20] | Unless it had something to do with the fact | 除非是因为 | 
| [40:23] | that Panama is a hub for money laundering. | 巴拿马是一个洗钱中心 | 
| [40:27] | I want my fucking lawyer! | 我要见我的律师 | 
| [40:30] | You want the Panamanian lawyer? | 你要那个巴拿马籍的律师吗 | 
| [40:32] | The one that sets up the shell companies | 那个帮你建立了空壳公司 | 
| [40:34] | for you to launder your money through your club? | 好通过你的俱乐部帮你洗钱的人 | 
| [40:37] | I mean, what are the odds | 有多大几率 | 
| [40:39] | that we’ve both done considerable time in Panama? | 我们都在巴拿马待过很长时间 | 
| [40:43] | That’s, like… What was it? That’s three to one, at least. | 这得…多少 至少三比一吧 | 
| [40:48] | What are the odds that we both recognize | 又有多大几率 我们都意识到了 | 
| [40:49] | the value of the legal community in that country? | 那个国家法律行业的价值 | 
| [40:52] | It’s five to one, I’ll bet you. | 我赌五比一 | 
| [40:55] | But what are the odds that we would | 但有多大概率 | 
| [40:57] | both be drawn to the work of the contracts lawyers | 我们都被马查多·菲利普的法律公司的 | 
| [41:01] | at the law firm of Machado Philipo? | 签约律师的工作所吸引呢 | 
| [41:06] | Those odds are very long. | 这些几率都非常小 | 
| [41:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [41:16] | I ain’t fucking talking to you. | 我不跟你废话 | 
| [41:18] | It’s okay. You can just listen. | 没关系 你听着就行 | 
| [41:19] | ‘Cause I’m just… I’m thinking out loud about… | 我只是在想 | 
| [41:23] | …how shell companies work, | 空壳公司是怎么运作的 | 
| [41:24] | you know. The… the miracle, really, | 你知道的 那种奇迹 | 
| [41:27] | that makes it possible to move money around | 能让钱在各国间转移 | 
| [41:29] | without countries being able to track it. | 却无法被追踪 | 
| [41:32] | Uh, I’m just… I’m fascinated by it. | 我只是…入了迷 | 
| [41:35] | What has me thoroughly taken | 而让我彻底着迷的是 | 
| [41:38] | is how a man can own and operate a company… | 一个人如何拥有并经营一家公司 | 
| [41:43] | without ever putting his name on it, | 却连自己的名字都不用 | 
| [41:45] | so that every move, every transaction, is perfectly undetectable. | 这样每个动作 每次交易 都绝对无法被追查 | 
| [41:50] | Think about that. How’s that possible? | 想想吧 这怎么可能 | 
| [41:53] | How, if you never put your name on a company, | 要是你从来不用自己的名字 | 
| [41:55] | do you ever even own the company? | 怎么还能拥有这家公司 | 
| [41:58] | I don’t get it. I mean, it’s something to ponder, isn’t it? | 我没明白 这事值得深思 对吧 | 
| [42:00] | I mean, that guy would have to be | 那人必须拥有 | 
| [42:02] | in possession, physical possession, | 在实体上拥有 | 
| [42:05] | of that company’s bearer shares. | 那家公司的无记名股票 | 
| [42:11] | Yeah? | 对吧 | 
| [42:12] | The piece of paper? The deed to his empire? | 一纸公文 他那帝国的契约 | 
| [42:17] | It would all come down to that, wouldn’t it? | 最终都会落实于此 对吧 | 
| [42:21] | And if he was in possession of that piece of paper… | 如果他持有那纸公文 | 
| [42:26] | where do you think he’d keep it? | 你觉得他会放在哪 | 
| [42:30] | You think he’d put it in a safe? | 会放在保险箱里吗 | 
| [42:35] | In a manila envelope… | 在一个马尼拉纸的信封里 | 
| [42:38] | in the false bottom of that safe? | 在那保险箱的活动夹层里 | 
| [42:46] | Now, I don’t go to church | 好了 我不去教堂 | 
| [42:47] | and I don’t consider myself a Christian. | 也不认为自己是基督教徒 | 
| [42:49] | I don’t consider myself anything, but I do like to think | 我不给自己任何定性 但我希望能认为 | 
| [42:52] | that I follow a certain code. | 自己做事是有准则的 | 
| [42:54] | So, even though I now am in possession | 所以 即便我现在持有 | 
| [42:58] | of that little piece of paper… | 那张纸… | 
| [43:02] | I’m not gonna take your club. I’m gonna buy it. | 我也不会强占你的俱乐部 我会出钱买 | 
| [43:07] | And as I said… | 我说了 | 
| [43:10] | I’m able to make you a very fair offer. | 我可以给你一个公平的出价 | 
| [43:13] | So… | 所以… | 
| [43:18] | One seventy-five? | 17.5万如何 | 
| [43:25] | So, I… I know that a lot of you have been through a lot, and… | 我知道你们很多人都经历了许多 | 
| [43:29] | and I appreciate your patience. | 我很感谢你们的耐心 | 
| [43:31] | I… I won’t take much of your time. | 我不会占用很长时间的 | 
| [43:32] | I just wanted to simply introduce myself. | 我只想简单介绍一下我自己 | 
| [43:35] | My name is… is Marty Byrde and, as of now, | 我叫…马蒂·比德 现在 | 
| [43:38] | I’m the proud owner of this gentlemen’s club. | 我很自豪成了这家绅士俱乐部的主人 | 
| [43:44] | I’m not gonna stand up here and disparage your former boss. | 我不是来贬低你们的前老板的 | 
| [43:46] | You all know that this club was breaking laws. | 你们都知道这俱乐部是违法的 | 
| [43:49] | the one thing that I… | 我想说的是… | 
| [43:50] | that I wanna say, I wanna make crystal clear is that, | 我想让大家清楚明白 | 
| [43:53] | you know, you all have rights. | 你们都是有权力的 | 
| [43:56] | You have the right to self-esteem. | 你们都有权拥有自尊 | 
| [43:58] | – That’s right. -The right to self-respect. | -没错 -有权自我尊重 | 
| [44:00] | Not to mention the respect of the customers, | 更有权享有来自顾客的尊重 | 
| [44:02] | the respect of the employers, myself included. | 来自雇主的尊重 也包括我自己 | 
| [44:05] | – Yeah. -Yeah? I’m just… | -没错 -好吗 我只是… | 
| [44:08] | I’m happy to say that, uh, things are changing around here. | 我很高兴能说出这些 这里正在发生变化 | 
| [44:10] | All for the better. | 都是朝着更好的方向 | 
| [44:12] | In short… | 简而言之 | 
| [44:14] | none of you are… are | 你们都不会…不会… | 
| [44:15] | ever gonna have to give another blowjob again. | 不会再被迫给人口交了 | 
| [44:21] | How the hell do you expect us to make a living then? | 那你指望我们怎么赚钱养活自己 | 
| [44:33] | – Here’s fine. – No, no, no. I can pull up your driveway. | -这里就行 -不 我可以停在你的车道上 | 
| [44:35] | I’ve got plenty of gas. | 我还有很多汽油 | 
| [44:38] | So, uh, how about tomorrow? | 那么 明天怎么样 | 
| [44:42] | I’m busy tomorrow. | 明天我很忙 | 
| [44:43] | Okay. Well, how about the day after that? | 好吧 那后天呢 | 
| [44:47] | I gotta check. Thanks. | 我得再确认 谢谢 | 
| [44:55] | What in the hell is that? | 那里面是什么 | 
| [44:58] | Bobcats. | 短尾猫 | 
| [45:06] | I’m Robert. | 我是罗伯特 | 
| [45:10] | – Ruth. – Oh, don’t you work at the Blue Cat? | -鲁丝 -你不是在蓝猫小舍工作的吗 | 
| [45:13] | I thought I saw you there. Hey, man. | 我觉得在那见过你 哥们 你好 | 
| [45:20] | Hey, think about the day after tomorrow. | 考虑下后天吧 | 
| [45:23] | I mean, if it’s about money, I can pay you more. | 如果是因为钱 我可以付你更多 | 
| [45:27] | Like I said, I… I gotta check. | 我说了 我得再确认 | 
| [45:30] | Okay. See you. | 好吧 回见 | 
| [45:34] | Check what? | 确认什么 | 
| [45:36] | Turning down money ain’t like you. | 拒绝钱可不像你 | 
| [45:43] | Why you turning down money? Money for what? | 你为什么要拒绝钱 他出钱让你干什么 | 
| [45:45] | Shut up, Boyd. He’s a fucking fag. | 闭嘴 博伊德 他是他妈的基佬 | 
| [45:56] | Okay. Here’s your seven grand. | 好了 这是你的七千块 | 
| [45:59] | That’s 25% of last night’s take at the club. | 是昨晚在夜店那票的25% | 
| [46:01] | Beats washing dishes, huh? | 比洗碗盘强吧 | 
| [46:03] | Don’t act like this is a fucking gift. | 别搞得这像给我的礼物似的 | 
| [46:06] | You ever say, “Thank you”? Those words? In your life? | 你这辈子有说过「谢谢」吗 | 
| [46:10] | I fucking earned this. | 这他妈是我自己赚的 | 
| [46:14] | I’ll take that as a no. | 看来是没有了 | 
| [46:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [46:22] | – I see a man who could use a beer. -You see correctly. | -我看这男人需要一杯啤酒 -你看对了 | 
| [46:27] | I’ve got some good news and some bad news. | 我有好消息也有坏消息 | 
| [46:30] | Start with the good news. | 先说好消息 | 
| [46:32] | I have invested in another business, | 我投资了另一项生意 | 
| [46:34] | so I’m gonna be out of your hair for a little bit. | 所以我暂时不会打扰你了 | 
| [46:36] | And, um… the bad news is that, uh… | 坏消息是… | 
| [46:39] | I’m gonna be back here, uh, in a little bit | 我过阵子还会回来 | 
| [46:41] | to watch the game, after which you’ll likely be 50 bucks lighter. | 来看比赛 到时你可能会损失50块 | 
| [46:47] | Well, unfortunately, during game time, I will be elsewhere. | 不凑巧 比赛期间我在别处 | 
| [46:51] | A little local tradition. | 算是当地传统 | 
| [46:53] | Sunday night, while we’re watching the game of the week, | 周日晚 我们看当周比赛的时候 | 
| [46:56] | she’s getting her fuck of the week. | 她会得到她的每周一操 | 
| [47:00] | Sunday nights I go down to the Rusty Hull and drink some tequila. | 周日晚我都会去锈船酒吧喝点龙舌兰 | 
| [47:04] | And then, around ten o’clock, | 然后在十点左右 | 
| [47:05] | Minnie Riperton comes on that jukebox. | 自动点唱机会开始放蜜妮·莱普顿的歌 | 
| [47:07] | Some young local thing gets me to slow dance. | 一些当地年轻人会邀请我跳慢舞 | 
| [47:09] | Four out of five, | 五个里面会有四个 | 
| [47:10] | he’s gonna slip his hand down the back of my jeans. | 会把手滑到我的牛仔裤上 | 
| [47:12] | And if he is cute… | 如果他长得帅 | 
| [47:14] | I’ll let him. | 我就默许了 | 
| [47:21] | What’ll you have? | 来点什么 | 
| [47:22] | – I’ll have a Miller Lite. -Um, okay. | -一杯美乐淡啤 -好的 | 
| [47:26] | …two, three, go! | 二 三 开始 | 
| [47:27] | One, two, three, go! | 一 二 三 开始 | 
| [47:32] | Okay. One, two, three… | 好 一 二 三 | 
| [47:44] | -One, two, three, go! – Yep. Told ya… | -一 二 三 开始 -跟你说过了 | 
| [48:08] | Ha! Gotcha! | 我赢了 | 
| [48:11] | One, two, three, go! | 一 二 三 开始 | 
| [48:23] | Hi, it’s Gary Silverberg. | 你好 我是盖瑞·西尔弗伯格 | 
| [48:25] | Please leave a detailed message after the beep. | 请在嘀声后留言 | 
| [49:04] | I’ve been trying to tell you since yesterday | 我从昨天就一直想跟你说说 | 
| [49:06] | about that half-built house on Sunrise Beach. | 日出海滩上那栋半建成的房子 | 
| [49:10] | What about it? | 怎么了 | 
| [49:12] | Well, I used the money from the Chicago house and I bought it. | 我用了卖芝加哥的房子的钱买了它 | 
| [49:16] | Now, I’m no expert, | 我不是专家 | 
| [49:17] | but I’m pretty sure you can inflate construction costs | 但我相信你可以增加施工成本 | 
| [49:20] | and launder money through it. | 并在其中洗钱 | 
| [49:21] | And quite frankly, I don’t give a shit if you like it or not. | 说实话 我才不在乎你高不高兴 | 
| [49:24] | ‘Cause I feel pretty good about it. | 反正我感觉挺好的 | 
| [49:27] | It’s a good idea, and I did it for our family. | 这是个好主意 我这是为了我们的家 | 
| [49:32] | What’d you do today… | 你今天为我们的家庭 | 
| [49:34] | for our family? | 做了什么 | 
| [49:43] | Bought a strip club. | 我买了家脱衣舞俱乐部 | 
| [49:55] | – Name. -Bobby Dean for Jacob. | -姓名 -博比·迪安找雅各布 | 
| [50:37] | Darlene? | 达琳 | 
| [50:39] | Could we have a couple of glasses, please? | 能给我们来几杯水吗 谢谢 | 
| [50:41] | Some lemonade? Thank you. | 柠檬水 谢谢 | 
| [50:58] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [50:59] | It says, “Wendy” on my father’s phone. | 我爸的手机里有「温迪」 | 
| [51:03] | I think you knew him. I… I’m sure you did. | 我觉得你认识他 你肯定认识 | 
| [51:07] | We all have lots of questions about his death, | 我们对他的死有很多疑问 | 
| [51:09] | and I was wondering if you maybe had any information. | 我想你也许知道什么 | 
| [51:16] | How’d they treat you down there? | 他们在那边对你还好吗 | 
| [51:19] | Oh, you know… | 你知道的 | 
| [51:21] | You speak to Sheriff Nix? | 你跟尼克斯警长聊过了 | 
| [51:24] | -My lawyer did. -What’d he say? | -我的律师去聊了 -他怎么说的 | 
| [51:28] | What lawyers say, I guess. | 我猜也就是律师的套话吧 | 
| [51:33] | This Marty Byrde… | 这个马蒂·比德 | 
| [51:36] | I don’t know what to tell you about him. | 关于他 我不知道能告诉你什么 | 
| [51:38] | Financial planner. Comes from Chicago. | 理财规划师 来自芝加哥 | 
| [51:41] | Appears in Lake Ozark. | 出现在了奥沙克湖 | 
| [51:44] | Sounds like something from a newspaper headline. | 听起来像报纸的头条标题 | 
| [51:50] | I’ll work it out. | 我会弄清楚的 | 
| [51:54] | What else do you know about him? | 关于这人 你还知道什么 | 
| [51:57] | Besides he washes money? | 除了他会洗钱 | 
| [52:01] | How’d he come to know that’s what you were doing? | 他怎么会知道你是干这个的 | 
| [52:07] | – That’s just it. I– -Sprung a leak? | -他就是知道了 我… -有人泄密 | 
| [52:11] | I mean, but… who? | 可是…会是谁 | 
| [52:15] | That’s what I’m asking. | 我问的就是这个 | 
| [52:20] | Darlene! | 达琳 | 
| [52:22] | More lemonade, please. | 再来点柠檬水 谢谢 | 
| [52:30] | Redneck and a hillbilly are strolling along a country lane, | 红脖子和一个乡巴佬在一条乡间小路上闲逛 | 
| [52:34] | talking about the Garden of Eden. | 说着伊甸园的事 | 
| [52:37] | The redneck, drinking whiskey as he walks… | 红脖子边走边喝着威士忌 | 
| [52:43] | believes that Adam and Eve had every right to take that apple… | 他觉得亚当和夏娃完全有权吃那个苹果 | 
| [52:48] | for, if God were kind… | 因为 如果上帝是仁慈的 | 
| [52:52] | why would he forbid them from partaking in that delicious fruit? | 为何要禁止他们享用美味的果实 | 
| [52:57] | The hillbilly listens and nods. | 乡巴佬边听边点头 | 
| [53:02] | Then the redneck finishes the bottle and throws it onto the path. | 然后红脖子喝光了一瓶 把瓶子扔到了路上 | 
| [53:08] | When the hillbilly frowns… | 乡巴佬皱了皱眉 | 
| [53:11] | the redneck says, “Judge not, lest ye be judged.” | 红脖子说「不要论断人 以免被论断」 | 
| [53:17] | When the hillbilly frowns again, | 乡巴佬又皱了皱眉 | 
| [53:20] | redneck says, “You judge doubly, you sin twice.” | 红脖子说「你加倍论断 罪孽也会加倍」 | 
| [53:26] | Whereupon God smites the redneck dead. | 然后上帝用死亡惩罚了红脖子 | 
| [53:34] | Hillbilly… | 而乡巴佬 | 
| [53:37] | forever silent and diligent… | 一言不发 奋力地… | 
| [53:40] | digs the redneck’s grave… | 挖开红脖子的坟墓 | 
| [53:42] | fashions a humble tombstone from the empty bottle, | 用空酒瓶做了个不起眼的墓碑 | 
| [53:46] | and walks on. | 然后离开了 | 
| [53:49] | That eve… | 那个傍晚 | 
| [53:51] | he witnesses the most beautiful sunset ever ‘fore made. | 他看到了前所未有的最美的日落 | 
| [54:06] | -Oh, Jesus. Oh… I… I… – Lord, I am sorry. | -我的天 我… -天 对不起 | 
| [54:53] | Fucking redneck. | 该死的红脖子 | 
| [55:13] | – What are you doing? -You’re supposed to be in bed. | -你在干什么 -你应该在床上 | 
| [55:20] | Is this how you do it? | 你就是这么做的吗 | 
| [55:23] | It’s part of it. | 这是一部分 | 
| [55:29] | Could you explain all of it? | 你能解释彻底点吗 | 
| [55:37] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [55:39] | Money Laundering 101. Let’s start with this. | 洗钱入门第一课 咱们从这里开始吧 | 
| [55:44] | Let’s say you come across a suitcase | 假设你捡到了一个手提箱 | 
| [55:46] | with five million bucks in it. | 里面装了五百万 | 
| [55:47] | What would you buy? | 你会买什么 | 
| [55:50] | A sports car? A yacht? A mansion? | 跑车 游艇 豪宅 | 
| [55:55] | Well, too bad, the IRS won’t let you buy anything of value… | 很不幸 国税局不会让你买任何值钱的东西 |