时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | Get the fuck away from me. | 离我远点 |
[02:04] | – Get up. – Get the fuck away from me! | -起来 -离我远点 |
[02:06] | – Get the fuck up! – What’s your problem? | -快他妈起来 -你要干什么 |
[02:07] | Get the… | 滚开 |
[02:08] | Okay, all right! | 好吧 |
[02:10] | Get in the truck! | 上车 |
[02:13] | Get in the fucking truck. Get… | 进车里去 |
[02:33] | I’m not doing the swim team this year. | 我今年不进游泳队了 |
[02:36] | What? You love swim team. | 什么 你很喜欢游泳队来着 |
[02:38] | Not here. | 不喜欢这里的 |
[02:39] | But you haven’t even given it a try. | 可你都没尝试过 |
[02:41] | You haven’t done it here. | 你没在这里训练过 |
[02:42] | – Mom! – Charlotte… | -妈 -夏洛特… |
[02:43] | Mom! Isn’t that Dad’s bike up there? | 妈 那不是爸爸的自行车吗 |
[02:53] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[02:54] | Just stay in the car. | 待在车里别动 |
[02:57] | Stay in the car. | 待着别动 |
[03:08] | Marty? | 马蒂 |
[03:42] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[03:47] | Welcome to our home, Martin Byrde. | 欢迎来到我们家 马丁·比德 |
[04:02] | In 1929… | 1929年 |
[04:05] | power company stole our land, flooded us out. | 电力公司偷走了我们的土地 我们被迫离开 |
[04:09] | Snells fled up the mountains, and started all over again. | 斯内尔一家逃到上了山 重新来过 |
[04:14] | Trouble is, ain’t much grows up here. | 问题是 山上种不出什么东西 |
[04:17] | Doesn’t matter how much you turn the soil. | 不管你把土翻到多深都没用 |
[04:20] | It’s the water. | 是水质的原因 |
[04:22] | So the crop had to change. | 所以要改种农作物 |
[04:25] | Do you know what’ll grow almost anywhere the sun shine, Martin? | 什么东西只要有阳光就能野蛮生长 马丁 |
[04:31] | Let me tell you. | 让我来告诉你 |
[04:34] | Poppies. | 罂粟 |
[04:37] | Sandy soil and drought, they don’t care. | 沙质土壤和干旱 他们都不怕 |
[04:42] | But then, you came along… | 可是然后 你来了 |
[04:47] | – I think, um…I… – You think? | -我觉得 我… -你觉得 |
[04:49] | – Yeah… – You think? | -对… -你觉得 |
[04:52] | You know, the problem we have here is one of power. | 权力是我们的一大麻烦 |
[04:56] | And you seem to think you’ve got more of it than you do. | 而你似乎认为自己拥有比实际更多的权力 |
[04:59] | Now, in these parts, power comes from time. | 如今 在这些地方 权力来自于时间 |
[05:02] | And our family, we got a history older than anything. | 而我们家族的历史比什么都长 |
[05:06] | So if you think… | 所以 如果你认为 |
[05:08] | that you can talk us out of getting what we want | 你能凭自己的三寸不烂之舌 |
[05:11] | with your pretty little words… | 让我们放弃我们想要的东西 |
[05:15] | then you have not yet understood the purpose of this tour. | 那你还没明白这次让你来参观的真正目的 |
[05:27] | You are a threat to my colony, Martin Byrde. | 你对我们的群体来说是个威胁 马丁·比德 |
[05:31] | You have disturbed the ecology of our delicate little system, | 你已经扰乱了我们这个脆弱的小生态系统 |
[05:34] | interrupted the back end of our operation | 你接手俱乐部的时候 |
[05:36] | when you took over the club, | 就扰乱了我们运作的后台 |
[05:38] | and now you have destroyed our very means of distribution. | 现在你已经摧毁了我们分销的渠道 |
[05:43] | – I don’t see how I could’ve possibly… – The church, Martin. | -我不明白我怎么可能 -教堂 马丁 |
[05:47] | The preacher. | 牧师 |
[05:50] | We need the preacher on the water. | 我们需要牧师待在水上 |
[05:54] | Certain members in his congregation are in our employ. | 他的圣会里有一部分成员是我们的员工 |
[05:57] | The lake is under patrol, his service less so. | 整个湖区都受管控 他的圣会是例外 |
[06:03] | Now, you pull that pigeon out of the water… | 现在 你把鸽子从水面上拽了出来 |
[06:07] | and suddenly our resellers are on land… | 突然间我们的经销联盟转到了岸上 |
[06:11] | and much more likely to be pulled over. | 而且很有可能被拦下 |
[06:14] | And that will not do. | 那可不行 |
[06:19] | Cease all construction on the church. | 停止教堂的所有建设活动 |
[06:24] | I can do that next month. | 我下个月可以停工 |
[06:27] | …but right now… | 但是眼下 |
[06:30] | my employer would be very upset– | 我的老板会非常不高兴的 |
[06:33] | There’s a photo on a table in your living room, | 你客厅里的桌子上有一张照片 |
[06:36] | your family on a cable car in San Francisco. | 是你们一家人在旧金山的缆车上 |
[06:39] | Another one at Myrtle Beach. | 另一张是在美特尔海滩上 |
[06:43] | Across from the couch, | 沙发对面 |
[06:44] | there’s a window you keep open mostly at night, | 有一个窗户 你几乎彻夜都开着 |
[06:47] | not 15 feet from your boy’s bedroom, | 离你儿子的房间不到15英尺 |
[06:51] | up the hall on the right. | 穿过走廊 右手边 |
[06:53] | And your girl’s just after that. | 紧接着就是你女儿的房间 |
[06:56] | And yours, Byrde, is at the very end. | 而你的房间 比德 就在走廊尽头 |
[06:59] | Your toothbrush is blue. | 你的牙刷是蓝色的 |
[07:03] | We know all about you, Martin. | 我们对你了如指掌 马丁 |
[07:06] | We know you work for someone dangerous… | 我们知道你为某个特别危险的人物工作 |
[07:10] | and perhaps we can’t touch you… | 也许我们动不了你 |
[07:13] | or else we risk retaliation. | 不然我们有被打击报复的风险 |
[07:17] | We also know… | 我们还知道 |
[07:19] | that you left Chicago quicker than a heartbeat. | 你眨眼之间就离开了芝加哥 |
[07:23] | So, personally, I’m inclined to believe | 所以 我本人更愿意相信 |
[07:25] | that you’re on the outs with your employer… | 你跟你的老板关系不好 |
[07:29] | and us taking care of you might be doing him a favor. | 而我们收拾了你可能就帮了他的忙 |
[07:32] | So if this little tour hasn’t done the trick, | 所以 如果这一趟没能成功的话 |
[07:35] | then we will enforce our demands in a more roundabout way, | 我们就用我们的后备计划 用更迂回的方式 |
[07:38] | by our backup plan. | 实施我们的要求 |
[07:42] | Pastor Mason Young… | 梅森·扬牧师 |
[07:45] | and his lovely, pregnant wife… | 以及他可爱的怀孕的妻子 |
[07:49] | Gracie June. | 格蕾丝·琼 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:58] | The construction will never finish. | 建设工程永远都不会完工 |
[08:04] | That’s the game. | 就这样 |
[08:06] | And your pastor can stay on the water indefinitely. | 你的牧师可以无限期地待在水上了 |
[08:11] | Does that work? | 这样行吗 |
[08:14] | We don’t want another nail. | 那两英亩地里 |
[08:18] | We don’t want another screw | 再多一根钉子都不行 |
[08:22] | in those two acres. | 多一根螺丝都不行 |
[08:25] | We see so much as a cross goin’ up… | 我们要是看见立起十字架 |
[08:30] | and we will cut that baby out with a paring knife. | 我们就用水果刀把那胎儿挖出来 |
[08:40] | – Marty! – Dad? | -马蒂 -爸 |
[08:44] | Marty? | 马蒂 |
[08:46] | Call the Blue Cat, see if he’s there. | 给蓝猫小舍打电话 看看他在不在那 |
[09:04] | Rachel hasn’t seen Dad all day. | 瑞秋一整天都没见到爸爸 |
[09:06] | Okay, kids, I need you to go to your room right now! | 好了 孩子们 马上回你们的房间去 |
[09:11] | – I’m calling 911. – No, no. Charlotte? | -我打电话报警 -不 不 夏洛特 |
[09:13] | Charlotte, please, honey, just go to your room, all right? | 夏洛特 拜托 亲爱的 回房去 |
[09:25] | Dad. He’s here. He’s here, Mom. | 爸 他回来了 妈 |
[09:30] | I don’t know what kind of shape the bike’s in. | 我不知道自行车怎么样了 |
[09:31] | He just came out of nowhere and he just kept going. | 他突然间冒出来 然后就径直走人了 |
[09:34] | He might not have realized he hit me. | 他可能都没意识到他撞到我了 |
[09:35] | Hey, honey. I’m okay. | 亲爱的 我没事 |
[09:38] | I’m here now. I’m okay. | 我回来了 我没事 |
[09:42] | Oh, my God, your leg. | 天啊 你的腿 |
[09:44] | Yeah, it’s gross, but, uh, | 是啊 挺恶心的 但是 |
[09:45] | you know, fortunately, Sue Ellen, | 幸运的是 苏·艾伦 |
[09:47] | uh, Todd’s wife, was passing by… | 托德的妻子 从那经过 |
[09:49] | – Yeah? – …and she gave me a ride home. | -是吗 -她送我回家的 |
[09:50] | – Oh, good. – Which was really nice of her. | -好 -她真好 |
[09:52] | But we beat you. | 可我们先到了 |
[09:55] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[09:56] | But we beat you here. | 我们比你先回来了 |
[09:58] | You weren’t there when we passed, | 我们经过的时候你已经不在那里了 |
[10:00] | so you must have already been with Mrs. Becker. | 所以你那时肯定已经和贝克夫人一起回来了 |
[10:03] | But we beat you here. | 但我们比你先到家的 |
[10:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:11] | Uh, right. Yeah, no, she got lost on the way here, | 对 不 她来这儿的路上迷路了 |
[10:13] | and I wasn’t paying attention. | 我没注意 |
[10:14] | – We’re just glad you’re all right. – Yeah. | -你没事我们就很高兴 -是啊 |
[10:24] | Lord help you… | 求上帝保佑吧 |
[10:27] | if you eat all my Pringles. | 要是你把我的品客薯片都吃了的话 |
[10:29] | What do you got, like, a date? | 你要干什么 约会吗 |
[10:33] | Shut it, Wy. | 闭嘴 怀特 |
[10:40] | You look nice. | 打扮得挺漂亮 |
[10:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[11:10] | I mean, what the fuck kind of place is this? | 这究竟是什么鬼地方 |
[11:12] | You know? Those people? | 这些人 |
[11:14] | They’re gonna cut a human out of another human? | 他们要从一个人身体里剖出另一个人 |
[11:16] | Not if we do what they want. | 只要我们照他们说的做就没事 |
[11:18] | You know, they’ve been in this house. | 他们来过这里 |
[11:20] | – They know which windows we keep open. – What? | -他们知道我们开了哪扇窗户 -什么 |
[11:21] | They know the photos that we have, the color of my toothbrush. | 他们知道我们有什么相片 我的牙刷是什么颜色 |
[11:24] | What the fuck are they doing inside our house? | 他们来我们家里干什么 |
[11:26] | Casing us. What do you think? | 踩点 不然你以为呢 |
[11:28] | The good news is that we’re safe | 好消息是 我们很安全 |
[11:29] | because they’re hedging that I’m untouchable, | 因为他们怕我惹不得 |
[11:31] | but bad news is I’m not. | 但坏消息是 我并不是 |
[11:33] | But they think you are? | 但他们以为你不好惹 |
[11:34] | – Yeah. For now. – Okay. | -暂时是的 -好吧 |
[11:36] | I mean, Wendy, they… they had a gun at my back. | 温迪 他们用一支枪抵着我后背 |
[11:39] | Another one on my head. | 还有一支枪抵着我脑袋 |
[11:40] | Seen too many fucking guns the last three months. | 我过去三个月见过太多枪了 |
[11:41] | – Seen too much blood– – The kids are safe. | -见过太多血 -孩子们很安全 |
[11:44] | You and I are safe. | 你我都很安全 |
[11:47] | – But we have to fix this. – I know. | -但我们得解决这事 -我知道 |
[11:51] | Every time I check the money, there’s less of it. | 每次我点一遍钱 都会变少 |
[11:55] | The stacks are half of what they were a month ago. | 现在的钱只有一个月以前的一半 |
[11:59] | So move on ’em. | 那就转移钱 |
[12:03] | That cash isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on | 要是我不懂怎么洗钱 |
[12:06] | if I don’t know how to clean it. | 那些现金连纸都不如 |
[12:07] | You’re the smartest person this side of the Mississippi. | 你是密西西比河这岸最聪明的人 |
[12:11] | Anything you don’t know yet, you’ll figure. | 你现在不懂的事 你也能弄明白 |
[12:18] | – It’s just, I don’t… I… – It’s just what? | -只是 我不… -只是什么 |
[12:23] | Just you never done it before? | 只是你之前从来没做过吗 |
[12:28] | First times can be fun, you know. | 头几次做也许会挺好玩的 |
[12:30] | There’s a… tingle that happens right before you do it. | 你做之前会感到一阵兴奋 |
[12:36] | Do you ever watch those nature shows? | 你看过自然节目吗 |
[12:37] | The cheetahs and the gazelles and… | 猎豹 羚羊 还有 |
[12:43] | It’s natural selection, Ruth. | 是自然选择 鲁丝 |
[12:45] | A moron’s a different species than you and me. | 白痴和你我是两个物种 |
[12:49] | We got a right to take ’em out. | 我们有权解决掉他们 |
[12:51] | This guy… | 这个人 |
[12:53] | he’s a downright numbskull | 他是个彻头彻尾的笨蛋 |
[12:55] | for leaving that shit under his bed to begin with. | 首先就是居然把那么多钱藏在床底下 |
[12:57] | You agree? | 你同意吗 |
[13:02] | – You agree? – Yeah, I agree. I think you’re right. | -你同意吗 -我同意 你说得对 |
[13:06] | A lot of accidents happen on the lake. | 湖边会发生很多事故 |
[13:09] | Look for opportunity. | 寻找机会 |
[13:12] | Find the scenario you can control… | 找到你能控制的事 |
[13:16] | and you do what nature intended. | 然后做大自然该做的事 |
[13:27] | You’ll be fine, Ruthie. | 你会没事的 鲁丝 |
[13:30] | You got me inside you. | 你体内留着我的血 |
[13:43] | Check this. | 看看这个 |
[13:49] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[13:50] | Good? | 好吗 |
[13:55] | You could sell this. | 都可以拿出去卖了 |
[13:56] | Serious? | 真的吗 |
[13:58] | I mean, you got the eyes in the exact right spot. | 眼睛的位置正好 |
[14:00] | You tapered the edges. | 还把边缘弄成坡形的了 |
[14:03] | Guys would spend five or six bucks for that. | 人们会出五六块钱买呢 |
[14:05] | Some suckers, a lot more. | 有些混蛋出的价远不止五六块 |
[14:07] | Well, they… they could buy a factory fly for 30 cents, | 他们花三十分就能买到工厂假饵 |
[14:11] | do the job just fine. | 一样管用 |
[14:13] | Why they buy that? | 为什么要买那玩意儿 |
[14:15] | Because rich people are always looking for new ways | 因为富人总是在找新的方法 |
[14:17] | to spend their money. | 花钱 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | Listen… | 听着 |
[14:25] | I’ve been thinking about | 我已经考虑了一阵 |
[14:26] | opening a shop down here for a while now. | 在这开家商店 |
[14:30] | Bait and tackle. Sell two-handed rods, waders… | 卖鱼饵和渔具 二手鱼竿 防水连靴裤 |
[14:35] | …all kinds of gear. | 卖这些装备 |
[14:36] | Hand-tied flies like this. | 假苍蝇钓饵就像它 |
[14:39] | What would you say about coming in with me on this? | 你要不要跟我一起 |
[14:45] | You and me in business? | 你我一起做生意 |
[14:47] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[14:50] | We’d be stuck. | 困难重重 |
[14:54] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[14:56] | No, man. I mean, we’d need… we’d need capital. | 不 我是说 我们需要本钱 |
[14:59] | It’d cost a lot up front. | 筹备会花一大笔钱 |
[15:01] | No. It doesn’t have to be a big place. | 不 店面不需要多大 |
[15:02] | We could operate in cash, | 我们可以用现金 |
[15:03] | so we don’t have to pay credit card fees. | 这样就不用付信用卡手续费了 |
[15:05] | Still, all that inventory, the rent… | 但还要进货 租金 |
[15:07] | What about that guy your niece works with? Byrde? | 跟你侄女共事的那个人呢 比德 |
[15:10] | – Yeah, get him to invest. – Not him. | -让他投资 -不行 |
[15:13] | Why not? He seems to be throwing down on a lot of places. | 为什么 他像是个处处投资的人 |
[15:17] | No. I mean, he just… | 不 他… |
[15:20] | Actually, you know… you know what? | 其实 你知道吗 |
[15:24] | Real soon I might, uh, | 很快我可能就会 |
[15:26] | have some of my own money to put into this thing. | 把我自己的钱投进来 |
[15:32] | God, never use your own money on a venture. | 天 千万别拿你自己的钱投资 |
[15:35] | Business manager, he told me that, once, in a Starbucks. | 有一次商业经理在星巴克告诉我的 |
[15:40] | Byrde, he’s better. | 比德 让他投资更好 |
[15:42] | We could make a business plan… | 我们可以制定一个商业计划 |
[15:46] | get Ruth to make an introduction. | 让鲁丝做介绍 |
[15:52] | Come on. Come on with me. | 来吧 跟我一起吧 |
[15:54] | Get back. Stop it. | 别过来 别闹 |
[15:56] | Oh, no, no, no. Okay. Okay. | 别别别 好好 |
[16:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | All right? | 好吧 |
[16:06] | I mean, we can… we can go to Splitz tomorrow. | 我们可以明天去疾速夜总会 |
[16:11] | Talk to my niece. | 和我侄女谈谈 |
[16:14] | It turns out that the lot isn’t zoned | 原来那块地没有被划定 |
[16:17] | for a religious establishment. | 作为宗教用地 |
[16:19] | – Mason? – Yeah? | -梅森 -怎么了 |
[16:20] | You’re gonna get your church. | 你会得到你的教堂 |
[16:21] | I promise. We’re gonna sort this out. | 我保证 我们会解决的 |
[16:22] | But… until then, | 但…在那之前 |
[16:24] | there just can’t be any more construction, okay? | 那里不能再建东西了 好吗 |
[16:27] | Not by you, or me, or the crew. No one. | 你 我 整个团队 我们都不能建 |
[16:31] | Good news is that you can get right back out on the water… | 好消息是你能重新出船… |
[16:35] | preaching the good word. | 传播箴言 |
[16:38] | “Everything is difficult before it is easy.” | 「万事皆由难入易」 |
[16:43] | – I finished it this morning. – Right. | -我今天早上做好的 -好的 |
[16:45] | Figured you’d want it back in your private library. | 想着你应该想把它放回你的私人图书馆 |
[16:47] | Wouldn’t believe the late fees they charge. | 你可不敢相信它们最近卖多少钱 |
[16:50] | I haven’t seen you around. | 我这些天都没看见你 |
[16:52] | Yeah. You know, uh… work. | 是啊 要工作 |
[16:54] | – Hey, Wyatt. – Yeah? | -怀特 -怎么了 |
[16:57] | Got some fiberglass work on the Lucas boat. | 卢卡斯的船上有些玻璃钢的活要做 |
[17:01] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[17:03] | – Hi. – Yeah. Dad, just give me a second. | -你好 -好的 爸 等我一会 |
[17:05] | All right. | 好 |
[17:08] | Hey, well, it was, uh… it was really good to see you. | 见到你…真的很高兴 |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:13] | Oh, yeah, Charlotte. | 对了 夏洛特 |
[17:15] | FT party is this weekend. | 这周要举办「游死」派对 |
[17:16] | – What’s that? – Fuck the Tourists. | -那是什么 -「游客去死吧」 |
[17:18] | It’s a big locals’ thing. Celebrates the end of summer. | 这是本地的重要传统 庆祝夏天的结束 |
[17:24] | Sounds cool, I guess. You know, I… | 听起来挺酷的 但是我… |
[17:26] | Not your scene. | 你不感兴趣 |
[17:28] | Sorry. Just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[17:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:39] | All right, hand me that patch kit. | 好了 把工具桶递给我 |
[17:44] | It’s not you, you know. | 不是你的问题 |
[17:46] | – What? – That girl… | -什么 -那个女孩… |
[17:50] | She just doesn’t know who she is yet. | 她只是还不清楚她自己是谁 |
[17:54] | I mean, without the church, | 没有了教堂 |
[17:55] | we’re back to the Blue Cat and the club, and I just… | 我们就只剩下蓝猫小舍和俱乐部 |
[17:58] | I don’t know if those two can handle the rest of it, you know? | 我不确定这俩地方能处理剩下的问题 懂吗 |
[18:01] | You’ll make it work. | 你能解决的 |
[18:02] | Yeah, what if I can’t? What then? | 好吧 如果我不行呢 然后怎么办 |
[18:06] | We run. | 我们逃跑 |
[18:08] | We put the kids in the car, and we run. | 我们把孩子送上车后就跑 |
[18:10] | You know, we do need money. We do. | 我们确实需要钱 真的需要 |
[18:11] | We need money. We need clean money in our name. | 我们需要钱 需要我们名下有干净的钱 |
[18:14] | All of our personal assets are wrapped up | 我们的所有个人资产都投在了 |
[18:16] | in that goddamn bulldozed house | 那栋受到威胁的房子 |
[18:18] | and the church lot. | 和教堂用地上 |
[18:19] | – We’re fucked. – Okay. | -我们完了 -好吧 |
[18:21] | – Look, you just focus on Del’s money… -Yeah. | -你专心处理德尔的钱… -好的 |
[18:23] | – …and I’ll worry about ours. Okay? – Yeah. | -我来操心我们的钱 好吗 -好吧 |
[18:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:35] | This has been the best quarter you’ve had in seven years, Sam. | 这是你七年来拥有的最好的一季 山姆 |
[18:38] | – Yeah. – Your sales, | -是的 -你的销售额 |
[18:39] | they’re up 43% from last August. | 从去年八月开始涨了43% |
[18:41] | I mean, while the regional comps, they’re down 6%. | 而同时全区的商家都下跌了6% |
[18:44] | I mean, and the only real difference you’ve made in your… | 而去年一整年 你在你的经营模式上 |
[18:48] | in your business model, over the last year, is me. | 完成的唯一真正的改变 就是我 |
[18:51] | Well, my mom puts in the extra time, too, though. | 不过我妈也投入了很多业余时间 |
[18:55] | Sam, I have to redo everything she does. | 山姆 我必须得重做她做过的每件事 |
[18:57] | I know, but she still puts in the time. | 我知道 但她仍然投入了时间 |
[19:00] | I deserve a bonus. | 我应该得到奖励 |
[19:02] | These cookies are awful. Did you bake these? | 这些饼干太难吃了 是你烤的吗 |
[19:05] | Eugenia, would you mind terribly if… | 尤金妮亚 你是否很介意 |
[19:06] | if we just finished up here? | 先让我们进行完谈话 |
[19:08] | Yes, I would. We’re about to open. | 我很介意 我们要开门营业了 |
[19:11] | Okay. Wendy, go ahead. What were you gonna say? | 好了 说吧温迪 你要说什么 |
[19:16] | Since I’ve been working with you, | 从我和你一起工作后 |
[19:17] | you’ve been able to increase your commission from 5 to 7%. | 你能够多赚5%到7%的佣金 |
[19:21] | Now, I did some math. | 而我做了点计算 |
[19:23] | And you’ve been able to have an additional earnings | 你能够额外收入 |
[19:25] | of $192,000. | 19.2万 |
[19:28] | I think it’s only fair | 我觉得公平的是 |
[19:30] | that I should request a bonus beyond my hourly, | 我应该要求一份超过我时薪的奖金 |
[19:33] | that will align my total compensation with my value. | 这样才能使我的总收入和我的价值相匹配 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:39] | What are we talking? | 你到底想怎样 |
[19:42] | Half your increase in income. | 我要你增长收益的一半 |
[19:45] | Half? | 一半 |
[19:49] | And, you know, if you don’t agree, | 如果你不同意 |
[19:51] | I thank you for everything, and you know, I’ll just go… | 非常感谢你所做的一切 我就去… |
[19:54] | I’ll go right on over to, uh, to Lakeview Realty. | 我就去湖景区地产 |
[19:56] | – I’ll see what they can offer me. – No. | -看看他们能为我提供什么条件 -不要 |
[19:58] | Mom, just… | 妈 拜托… |
[19:59] | Okay. Okay. I’ll give you 10,000. | 好吧 好吧 我给你一万 |
[20:02] | Forty. | 四万 |
[20:04] | That coupled with my salary will be a little less than a third | 和我的薪水加一起都比你额外收益的 |
[20:06] | of your additional profits, give or take. | 三分之一还少 要还是不要 |
[20:10] | – Take. With you. – Okay. Mom. | -连你一起都不要 -好了 妈 |
[20:11] | This hussy comes in here, bats her eyes | 这个贱人走进来睁眼说瞎话 |
[20:15] | and gets your money gone faster than a toupee in a hurricane. | 卷走你钱的速度比龙卷风卷走假发还快 |
[20:18] | You know, I think I’ll just go on and do it, finally. | 我想我最后大概会这么做 |
[20:21] | Change my will. Give my money to the ASPCA. | 改下我的遗嘱 把我的钱捐给动物保护协会 |
[20:24] | Save a stray cat, since that’s what you’re doing. | 救一只流浪猫 反正你做的不就是这种事吗 |
[20:27] | Mom… | 妈… |
[20:30] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[20:34] | 25,000. And you take care of the open house today. | 两万五 并且你来处理今天的开售房屋 |
[20:41] | Mom…? | 妈… |
[21:08] | Yeah, listen, Ruth, | 好了 听着 鲁丝 |
[21:09] | I’m gonna be coming by tomorrow afternoon with my contractor. | 我明天下午会带着合同过去 |
[21:11] | We’re gonna reroof the club | 我们要重新装修一下俱乐部 |
[21:13] | and we’re gonna do a little work in the employees’ lounge. | 还要对员工休息室做点调整 |
[21:15] | No. We just redid the employee lounge. | 不 我们刚装修过员工休息室 |
[21:18] | I’m gonna need a ride afterwards. They need… | 之后我还需要你开车送我一程 他们需要… |
[21:20] | They need another van to help expedite the work, | 他们还需要一辆面包车来加快工作进度 |
[21:22] | so I’m just gonna leave them mine. | 所以我会把我的车留给他们 |
[21:24] | A ride? | 我送你 |
[21:26] | Yeah. Sometime in the afternoon. I’m not sure when. | 对 下午某个时间 具体还不确定 |
[21:30] | Uh, yeah, I… I can give you a ride. | 好吧 我可以送你 |
[21:33] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:47] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[21:48] | There are, like, a dozen staff members outside, | 有一大堆会员在门外等着 |
[21:51] | all dying to buy you a beer, and you’re stuck in your cave | 等不及买你的啤酒 而你却困在你的洞穴里 |
[21:54] | – with your worried face. – Yeah. | -还带着那副焦心的表情 -是啊 |
[21:56] | Goodness. You are the worst at celebrating. | 天啊 你真是太不会庆祝了 |
[21:59] | Uh, well, listen, we gotta recarpet the rooms, | 听着 我们要重新铺这些房间的地毯 |
[22:02] | and I’ve already placed the order, | 我已经下单了 |
[22:04] | so I’m just waiting to hear if we can, | 我就是想问你我们能不能 |
[22:05] | uh, take delivery next week. | 下星期再收货 |
[22:09] | We’re fully booked next week. | 我们下周都订满了 |
[22:10] | We’ve got three open suites, | 我们有三间空的套房 |
[22:12] | so I was just gonna rotate guests as they come, | 我只用在客人来时做些周转 |
[22:15] | and we’ll do the regular rooms first, | 我们先安排普通房间 |
[22:16] | then we’ll do the cabins afterwards. | 再安排小木屋 |
[22:20] | Why don’t we just wait till the off-season? | 为什么不等到淡季 |
[22:22] | Better to do it now. ‘Cause they upcharge in the off-season. | 最好现在做 因为在淡季他们会额外收费 |
[22:24] | Everybody does their renovations then. Sound good? | 那时所有人都在翻新 可以吗 |
[22:45] | You know I like this place again? | 知道吗 我又开始喜欢这里了 |
[22:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:57] | And I mean for, like… the first time since my grandma died. | 这是我奶奶死后 我头一次有这种感觉 |
[23:04] | You know how I… I told you not to get my hopes up? | 我不是告诉过你别点燃我的希望吗 |
[23:10] | Well, they’re up. | 现在已经燃了 |
[23:16] | – Yeah? – They’re up. | -是吗 -已经燃了 |
[23:19] | Good. | 那挺好 |
[23:22] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那… |
[23:24] | there’s a drink with your name on it. | 有一瓶酒上写了你的名字 |
[23:27] | – Thank you. I’ll be up there in a bit. – Okay. | -谢谢 我一会就来 -好 |
[23:43] | Byrde swooping in. | 比德驾到 |
[23:49] | Your kids are in there killing towel heads to heavy metal. | 你家孩子在里面听的重金属都能逼死恐怖分子了 |
[23:53] | I couldn’t hear myself fart. | 我连自己放屁的声音都听不清 |
[23:54] | Okay. You know what, Buddy? | 好吧 知道吗 巴迪 |
[23:56] | If it isn’t too inconvenient… | 要是没有造成太大的不便… |
[24:00] | would you just shut up? | 请你闭嘴行吗 |
[24:02] | So I can drown my stress in quiet. | 好让我静静地溺死我的压力 |
[24:07] | What’s itching your crotch? | 什么东西让你胯下发痒 |
[24:28] | Why’d you move here? | 你为什么搬到这里来 |
[24:41] | I dealt with unions back in Detroit. | 我之前在底特律是和工会打交道的 |
[24:48] | And politicians. | 还有政客 |
[24:56] | There was a bit of trouble. | 我遇到了点麻烦 |
[25:00] | Came here. | 来到了这里 |
[25:05] | For the Magic Dragon. | 为了神龙 |
[25:12] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[25:31] | I killed Jimmy Hoffa. | 我杀了吉米·霍法 |
[25:51] | Ah, fuck! | 操 |
[26:00] | Oh, fuckin’ thing… | 破玩意儿… |
[26:18] | Gonna tell me why you came here? | 你要说说你们为什么来这里吗 |
[26:21] | Nope. | 不了 |
[26:30] | I was in politics once. | 我也和政治打过交道 |
[26:32] | In Chicago. | 在芝加哥 |
[26:36] | Obama’s second state legislature campaign. | 奥巴马的第二次州议会竞选 |
[26:43] | I was good at it. | 我干得很不错 |
[26:47] | Goddamn it. I was really… I was really good at it. | 该死 我真的很擅长干那个 |
[26:52] | I just loved everything he stood for. | 他主张的一切我都打从心眼里喜欢 |
[26:56] | What we were all trying to do together. | 我们准备一起大干一场 |
[27:00] | I quit after Charlotte was born. | 夏洛特出生后我就辞职了 |
[27:03] | Childcare was more than my paycheck, so… | 照顾孩子比我的薪水重要 所以… |
[27:09] | And now, here I am. | 而现在 我在这里 |
[27:13] | In Nowhere, Missouri. | 在密苏里的一个不起眼之地 |
[27:19] | And Obama’s… | 而奥巴马的… |
[27:22] | Obama. | 奥巴马 |
[27:27] | Well, he seems like a smart enough guy. | 他看上去是个非常聪明的人 |
[27:33] | Not that I’d ever vote for a Muslim. | 倒不是说我会投给一个穆斯林 |
[27:36] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[27:41] | Hey, how’s that heart? | 你的心脏怎么样了 |
[27:42] | Oh, it’s fucking great. | 好得他妈不得了 |
[27:47] | There’s a package for you. | 有个你的包裹 |
[27:49] | Left it on the counter. It came this afternoon. | 放在柜台上了 今下午送来的 |
[27:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:14] | What are you doing sitting alone in the dark? | 你一个人坐在这么黑暗里干什么 |
[28:20] | Wendy? | 温迪 |
[28:23] | Del sent us something. | 德尔给我们寄了点东西 |
[30:36] | We got a business plan and everything. | 商业计划有了 所有都有了 |
[30:40] | We got other shit in motion, moron. | 我们还有其它事在运转 白痴 |
[30:42] | Or did your thick head just forget? | 还是说你的笨脑子已经忘了 |
[30:44] | I ain’t the one who forgot! | 忘事的可不是我 |
[30:47] | Way you been sitting on shit, | 你做那些破事的方式 |
[30:49] | looks like you’re the one who lost sight of the goal. | 看起来是你把我们的目标忘在脑后了 |
[30:52] | Can you give us just one sec? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[30:56] | – No problem. – Thank you. | -行 -谢谢 |
[31:04] | It’s about opportunity. | 这是机遇的问题 |
[31:06] | And without opportunity, you get caught. | 没有机会 你会被抓 |
[31:09] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[31:10] | I got my hands on some good goddamn opportunity this afternoon. | 今下午我给自己创造了一个绝佳的机会 |
[31:14] | So fuck off. | 所以给我他妈滚开 |
[31:15] | Bullshit, you do. What? | 放狗屁 什么机会 |
[31:19] | No way. | 不告诉你 |
[31:20] | ‘Cause you don’t got a plan! | 因为你根本没有想出什么招来 |
[31:24] | His dock. Okay? | 他的甲板 好吗 |
[31:27] | I’m rigging it to light him up. | 我设了装置电死他 |
[31:29] | I’m gonna give him a ride home, and watch him burn. | 我要载他回家 看着他烧起来 |
[31:33] | Perfect accident. | 完美的意外事故 |
[31:35] | And if you wanna take that chunk for your payday, | 要是你想带上那个大块头一起赚钱 |
[31:37] | and open a bait shop… | 开一家诱饵店… |
[31:39] | – And tackle. – …then you go right on. | -还有渔具 -那你就去吧 |
[31:41] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[31:43] | shut your fucknugget mouth and get the hell out. | 闭上你的臭嘴给我滚 |
[31:59] | What the hell was that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[32:00] | Fucking bitch, that’s what. | 她就是个贱婊子 |
[32:01] | Come on. | 算了 |
[32:03] | She’s an entitled piece of shit is all. | 她就是一坨屎 |
[32:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[32:17] | Russ, what was she talking about in there? | 罗斯 她刚在里面说了什么 |
[32:20] | What is in motion? | 什么东西在运转了 |
[32:24] | Let’s just say Marty Byrde | 我只想说马蒂·比德 |
[32:26] | isn’t gonna be investing in much anymore. | 再也不会投很多钱了 |
[32:28] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:32] | If you and Ruth are planning on doing something, | 要是你和鲁丝计划干些什么 |
[32:34] | I wanna know about it. | 我想知道 |
[32:35] | Especially if it has to do with– Hey, would you look at me? Hey! | 尤其是关系到…你看着我行吗 |
[32:41] | Don’t go doing something | 别去干些 |
[32:42] | that’s gonna get your ass thrown in jail. | 会害自己吃牢饭的事 |
[32:47] | I just fucking found you. | 我才刚他妈遇见你 |
[32:52] | Hey, Anna. | 安娜 |
[32:53] | Uh, have you had the chance to look over the handbook? | 你有时间帮我去查下手册吗 |
[32:55] | You have any questions? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[32:57] | Uh, you know, no, I haven’t opened it yet. | 不行 我还没看过呢 |
[33:00] | Busy few days, huh? | 这几天很忙吧 |
[33:01] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[33:02] | Well, listen, my friends and I are getting some fries on the deck | 听着 我朋友和我要在甲板上炸些薯条 |
[33:05] | if you want to join us later, maybe. | 你一会儿要不要过来 |
[33:09] | Naperthrill! | 内普斯瑞尔 |
[33:13] | I have a thing to do tonight, so I can’t. | 我今晚有事 去不了 |
[33:16] | Yeah. Okay. Yeah. Well, next time. | 没问题 下次吧 |
[33:19] | Yeah. Definitely. | 一定 |
[33:20] | Bye. | 回见 |
[33:31] | So, Zach… | 扎克 |
[33:33] | that invite to Party Cove still good? | 派对海湾的邀请还有效吗 |
[33:36] | We’re going now. | 我们现在就去 |
[33:41] | – Give me five minutes. – Okay. | -等我五分钟 -好 |
[34:48] | I’ll just pick you up with the boat, okay? | 我开船去接你 好吗 |
[34:50] | No, I’ll just call Wendy. | 不 我打给温迪吧 |
[34:52] | I’m sure she can get rid of Sam early and come get me. | 她应该能早点摆脱山姆来接我 |
[34:54] | It’s not a big deal. I’m on my way. | 没事的 我这就去 |
[34:56] | Meet me at the strip dock. | 在俱乐部的码头等我 |
[34:58] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -当然 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:40] | – It’s right there on the left. – Thanks. | -就在左边 -谢谢 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:14] | Beer? | 啤酒 |
[36:17] | I’ll take yours. | 我要喝你的 |
[36:23] | – You are… – What? | -你… -什么 |
[36:29] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[36:35] | Old enough to drink that beer? | 够年龄喝啤酒吗 |
[36:39] | Nope. | 不够 |
[37:07] | You sure this is okay? | 你确定这样没问题吗 |
[38:25] | You know, I’m not… I’m not sure what her… | 我不太清楚她… |
[38:27] | what her schedule is, you know? | 她的行程 知道吗 |
[38:29] | She’ll probably be, um, out and about doing something. | 她可能会外出 做点什么 |
[38:34] | but somebody should be here around 4:00. | 但四点左右应该有人 |
[38:37] | And if not, maybe just put the keys on the… | 如果没有 可以把钥匙放在 |
[38:40] | you know, on the tire or something like that. | 轮胎上或者其他地方 |
[38:43] | Just on the top of the, um… wheel well. | 就放在轮舱上面吧 |
[38:48] | That’d be great. | 那样就行了 |
[38:52] | So, that… that works, right? Ruth? | 这样可以 对吧 鲁丝 |
[38:56] | Hello? | 听到了吗 |
[38:59] | Can you drop off the van tomorrow? | 你明天能把货车开来吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Yeah. | 可以 |
[39:03] | Thank you. Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢 谢谢你送我来 |
[39:05] | Oh, and, you know, you’ve been great at the club. | 知道吗 你在俱乐部里表现很棒 |
[39:08] | Really. Thank you. | 真的 谢谢你 |
[39:11] | – Thanks. – G’night. | -谢了 -晚安 |
[39:21] | Hello. | 喂 |
[39:23] | Yeah, the files are all delivered. | 文件全部送到 |
[39:26] | You should be ready to start tomorrow… | 你该准备好明天开始 |
[39:43] | You on a rabbit hunt? | 你在猎兔子吗 |
[39:47] | Didn’t mean to bother. | 无意打扰你 |
[39:59] | No, I understand. I get it. | 不 我理解 我明白 |
[40:02] | Yeah, it’s, uh… | 这… |
[40:03] | I really, really, really appreciate it. | 非常感谢你 |
[40:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:08] | Let’s… I guess we’ll talk in a day or two? | 我们 一两天内再联系 |
[40:11] | Okay. Thank you so much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[40:16] | We’re getting the carpet by Tuesday. | 我们周二就能收到地毯了 |
[40:18] | So… where does that leave us? | 那么 现在状况呢 |
[40:20] | Close. Very, very close. | 快达到了 非常接近 |
[40:22] | That’s 16,000 square feet at 69 cents a foot, | 一共1488平方米 单价2.26美元 |
[40:26] | billed as 32,000 square feet at $8.75 a foot. | 账单上是2976平方米 单价8.75美元 |
[40:30] | That’s $270,000 clean. | 这就洗净了27万 |
[40:33] | The employee locker rooms and the office renovation, | 员工更衣室和办公室装修 |
[40:35] | that’s another $150,000. | 还能洗15万 |
[40:37] | And the cabin kitchenettes is at least another $75,000, maybe 80. | 木屋的小型厨房至少还能洗7.5甚至8万 |
[40:42] | All of that is… | 所有这些 |
[40:43] | Yeah, it’s more than close. | 不止是接近 |
[40:45] | That’s… we’re gonna make it. We’re making it. | 我们能做到 我们正在完成 |
[40:49] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们能做到 |
[40:51] | – We’re gonna make it. – We’re gonna make it. | -我们能做到 -我们能做到 |
[40:56] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们能做到 |
[41:08] | We’re okay. | 没问题的 |
[41:10] | All right? We’re gonna make it. | 对吧 我们能做到 |
[43:52] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[43:55] | – Incoming. – Did you fuck with my shit? | -来了 -你是不是坏了我的事 |
[43:58] | – The hell you talking about? – The dock. | -你在说什么 -码头 |
[43:59] | What dock? | 什么码头 |
[44:02] | I rigged it this afternoon. | 我下午动了手脚 |
[44:04] | Thirty fucking minutes later, unrigged. | 三十分钟后 就他妈不顶用了 |
[44:07] | Marty Byrde steps out safe, sound, not at all electrocuted! | 马蒂·比德安全无恙出来了 完全没被电到 |
[44:11] | You wanna tell me what the fuck happened? | 你要给我解释下到底怎么回事吗 |
[44:14] | Shit, you were gonna do it today? | 该死 你准备今天动手 |
[44:16] | Shut up, Boyd. | 闭嘴 博伊德 |
[44:19] | Russ, you’re the only other person on this fucking planet | 罗斯 你是这世界上唯一 |
[44:23] | who knew what I intended. | 知道我目的的人 |
[44:24] | The fuck are you accusing me of? | 你他妈想指责我什么 |
[44:26] | Hey, maybe you just didn’t rig it right, Ruth. | 也许是你没搞对吧 鲁丝 |
[44:30] | Why don’t I rig our dock right now and throw you in? | 不如我在咱们的码头上试试 把你扔进去 |
[44:35] | Then you can tell me if I rigged it right, fuck! | 到时你再告诉我是不是弄错了 操 |
[44:37] | Cunt! | 操 |
[44:38] | – Stand back, little girl. – Fuck off! | -退后 小姑娘 -滚 |
[44:41] | You unrigged that dock, Russ, huh? | 你把码头的电断了是吧 罗斯 |
[44:45] | You do it? | 你做的吗 |
[44:47] | ‘Cause someone fucking fixed that thing. | 绝对有人把它修好了 |
[44:50] | And I’m sure as shit it wasn’t a chipmunk! | 我非常确定不会是花栗鼠搞的鬼 |
[44:52] | Why don’t you take your tampon outta your ear | 你怎么不把耳朵里的卫生棉条拿出来 |
[44:54] | and listen to Boyd when he says you must have fucked it up? | 听博伊德的话 就是你搞砸了呢 |
[44:58] | – Russ– – No. | -罗斯 -走开 |
[45:00] | You pussed out, latchkey! You pussed out! | 你怯场了 小贱人 是你不敢 |
[45:05] | The fact is, | 事实是 |
[45:06] | you ain’t nothing but a Jheri-curled Nancy | 你只是个只会用心理游戏 |
[45:09] | just using mind games to fucking buy more time. | 拖延时间的卷毛丫头 |
[45:14] | Fact is… | 事实是 |
[45:17] | we should have never let a little bitch do a man’s job. | 我们就不该让一个小贱人做男人的事 |
[45:42] | Ruth’s gonna return the van this afternoon, | 鲁丝今天下午会把货车还回来 |
[45:45] | so I’m gonna take Buddy’s car to work. | 我开巴迪的车去工作 |
[45:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:53] | Last night, um… | 昨晚 |
[45:57] | When you… | 你… |
[46:05] | You’ve never done that before. | 你从没试过那招 |
[46:07] | I thought you’d like it. | 我以为你会喜欢 |
[46:09] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[46:13] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:13] | Why would you think I would like that? | 为什么觉得我会喜欢 |
[46:16] | After all these years, you… | 这么多年 你… |
[46:20] | I thought you did. | 我以为你会呢 |
[48:08] | Charlie, cop a squat. Fries? | 小夏 来坐会儿 要薯条吗 |
[48:11] | No, thanks. Have you seen Zach? | 不了 谢谢 看见扎克了吗 |
[48:14] | He’s pulling his boat out today. | 他今天要把船拉上岸 |
[48:17] | – Pulling it out? – Yep. Done for the season. | -拉上岸 -对 夏季过完了 |
[48:20] | He has, like, some work thing over Labor Day, so… | 他好像劳工节有什么工作 所以… |
[48:41] | Pulled her out before he left for Chicago this morning. | 他今早去芝加哥前把船拉上岸的 |
[48:48] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[48:52] | Heard you two were at Party Cove the other night. | 听说你俩那晚在派对港湾 |
[48:59] | You know, they always leave, Charlotte. | 他们总会离开 夏洛特 |
[49:03] | That’s the difference between us and them. | 这就是我们和他们的区别 |
[49:07] | And you… | 而你 |
[49:09] | guess you’re one of us now. | 看来你现在是我们的一员了 |
[49:25] | Thank you for returning her. | 谢谢你把车还回来 |
[49:26] | – No problem. -Oh, Jesus Christ, Ruth. | -应该的 -天啊 鲁丝 |
[49:28] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[49:29] | – Come in here. – I gotta get back to the club. | -快进来 -我得回俱乐部去 |
[49:31] | It’ll… just take a minute. Come on. | 要不了多少时间 来吧 |
[49:37] | Yeah, just… just wait right here. I’ll be right back. | 在这里等着 我马上就来 |
[49:50] | Sit. | 坐 |
[49:54] | Is this a boy? | 是个男孩干的吗 |
[50:00] | Is it someone at home? | 是家的人吗 |
[50:03] | It’s gonna sting. | 会有点刺痛 |
[50:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[50:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[50:15] | One more. | 再来一下 |
[50:22] | I tripped. | 我摔了 |
[50:28] | I tripped once. | 我以前也摔过一次 |
[50:32] | Very long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[50:34] | And then I tripped again. | 后来又摔了一次 |
[50:38] | And then, the third time… | 然后又有了第三次 |
[50:41] | I told myself I would never go down that trail again. | 我跟自己说绝对不能再走那条路了 |
[50:45] | Too many obstacles. | 障碍物太多了 |
[50:51] | Charlotte? I thought you were going to brunch. | 夏洛特 我以为你去吃早午餐了 |
[50:55] | – Canceled. – I gotta get. | -取消了 -我得… |
[50:56] | Okay. Just wait. Wait, one second. | 等等 等一下 |
[51:03] | Okay, now… | 好了 |
[51:08] | call me if you need anything. | 有什么需要就给我打电话 |
[51:12] | Anything. | 任何需要 |
[51:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:24] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[51:36] | Whatever happened to my toy chest? | 我的玩具箱怎么了 |
[51:40] | – They lost it. -How? | -他们弄丢了 -怎么会 |
[51:46] | Sometimes, things just… get lost. | 有时候 有的东西不知不觉就丢了 |
[51:52] | I hate it here. | 我讨厌这里 |
[51:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[52:25] | Oh, well, I was worried about you. | 本来我很担心你 |
[52:26] | You know, you were so stressed. | 你太紧张了 |
[52:29] | Wanted to know what was going on. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[52:30] | – Rachel– – What did you know that I didn’t? | -瑞秋 -你知道什么我不知道的事 |
[52:31] | And I, uh… And I open up the books here… | 于是我打开了这里的账本 |
[52:35] | And, um, well, they are pristine. | 非常精华 |
[52:38] | I mean, really, they’re beautiful. | 我说真的 做得非常漂亮 |
[52:41] | – Rachel– -They’re also bullshit. | -瑞秋 -内容也都是胡扯的 |
[52:43] | I mean, there is a charge here for June 12th. | 有一项7月12日的费用明细 |
[52:46] | June 12th, where you ordered 25 air conditioners. | 7月12日 你订了25台空调 |
[52:49] | Now, the thing is, we only installed four, Marty. | 重点是 我们只装了四台 马蒂 |
[52:52] | And I thought, “Well, that must be a mistake. | 我本来还想「肯定弄错了 |
[52:54] | Right? That’s gotta be a mistake.” | 对吧 肯定是弄错了」 |
[52:55] | Which is strange for Pleats, but fine. | 对于专业人士来说挺罕见 但没关系 |
[52:57] | Okay. That happens. | 偶尔出错也难免 |
[52:59] | And then I saw the burger patty order, | 然后我看了汉堡肉饼的订单 |
[53:02] | and the snack bar invoice. | 和零食吧的发票 |
[53:05] | I mean, there’s an estimate here for the swim dock | 这里还有游泳码头的预算 |
[53:08] | that is ten times higher than any sane human would pay | 比任何正常人会付的钱高出十倍 |
[53:11] | unless sane human was… was making the swim dock | 除非这正常人是要用他妈的卡拉拉大理石 |
[53:13] | out of Carrara fucking marble. | 去修这个游泳码头 |
[53:14] | – Rachel– – There is enough carpeting here for the… | -瑞秋 -这里的地毯都够… |
[53:17] | for the goddamn Mall of America. | 他妈的铺遍美国商城了 |
[53:19] | I mean, the wiring… | 这些汇款 |
[53:21] | – There’s wiring we’ve never done. – I know what’s on the papers. | -有些汇款根本不存在 -我知道里面有什么 |
[53:23] | – The liquor invoice. I– – I know what’s there. | -酒水的发票 -我知道上面怎么写的 |
[53:24] | I don’t know what the fuck it is that you are doing here, | 我不知道你到底在这里做什么 |
[53:28] | but it sure as hell ain’t legal. | 但我确定那是违法的 |
[53:30] | Let me explain it. It’s very simple. | 听我解释 很简单 |
[53:33] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[53:34] | I know I did. For a good reason. | 我知道 我是有原因的 |
[53:36] | This whole summer, it’s all been camera angles | 这整个夏天 都是预设好的 |
[53:39] | like the photo with the fucking fish. | 就像那拿着鱼的照片 |
[53:41] | – Look… Rachel. – None of this is real. | -听着 瑞秋 -这些都不是真的 |
[53:43] | Everything is working just fine. | 一切都很顺利 |
[53:48] | – This can all be explained. – I need you to leave my property. | -这些都可以解释 -我要你离开我的地盘 |
[53:51] | I can’t leave. I’m not leaving. | 不行 我不会走的 |
[53:52] | I have a target I need to hit. | 我有个目标一定要达成 |
[53:54] | I need you to go now. Please. | 请你离开 拜托 |
[53:55] | Listen. I have a target I need to hit. | 听着 我有个目标一定要达成 |
[53:56] | I need some more time. I need until the fall. | 我还需要一点时间 我得待到秋天 |
[53:58] | Hey. Listen. Hey. Rachel. Listen to me. | 听着 瑞秋 听我说 |
[54:01] | I work for somebody… Stop fucking around with the paper. | 我为一个人工作 别他妈翻文件了 |
[54:04] | – Marty, I need you to go now. – I know. I heard you. | -马蒂 我请你离开 -我知道 我听到了 |
[54:06] | I work for somebody, and if I don’t hit my target, | 我为一个人工作 如果我不达成那个目标 |
[54:08] | there’s gonna be men that are gonna come here, | 就会有人来到这里 |
[54:11] | that are gonna kill me. | 会杀了我 |
[54:12] | They’re gonna kill my wife and kill my kids. | 他们会杀了我妻子和我的孩子 |
[54:14] | Well, I can’t help you with that. | 我无能为力 |
[54:15] | – You better help me with that. – No, I cannot. | -你最好帮帮我 -我办不到 |
[54:17] | I’m talking about my life, my family’s life. | 我说的可是我的命 我家人的命 |
[54:19] | – I need you to go now! – Listen to me. | -我要你立刻离开 -听我说 |
[54:20] | Let me explain to you the situation. | 让我跟你解释一下情况 |
[54:23] | – I’ll tell you everything. – I’m gonna call the police. | -我把一切都告诉你 -我要报警了 |
[54:24] | Trust me, you’re not gonna call shit. | 相信我 你不会的 |
[54:26] | You’re not gonna tell– | 你不会告诉… |
[54:27] | – Marty, go, now! – Put the fucking phone down! | -马蒂 马上走 -放下他妈的电话 |
[54:30] | Put the phone down, | 放下电话 |
[54:31] | and let me finish telling you what all of this is about. | 让我跟你说完这是怎么回事 |
[54:34] | I’m talk– Put the fucking phone down! | 我说…妈的把电话放下 |
[55:08] | Boss, there’s something you gotta see. | 老板 有些东西你得看看 |
[55:30] | Call Wendy. | 打给温迪 |
[55:31] | I’m sorry, Martin, I do not understand. | 抱歉 马蒂 我无法理解 |
[55:33] | Fucking piece of shit. Call… Wendy. | 妈的垃圾 打给温迪 |
[55:38] | Calling Wendy Byrde. | 正在打给温迪·比德 |
[55:56] | Hi, this is Wendy. Leave me a message. | 你好 我是温迪 请留言 |
[55:59] | They put up a cross. | 他们立起了十字架 |
[56:03] | Jesus fuck! They put up a cross. | 我操 他们立起了十字架 |