| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | Attention, Superstore shoppers. | 顾客朋友们请注意 | 
| [00:18] | Stock up on cold weather gear, | 快来储备防寒装备 | 
| [00:20] | now ten percent off with our September Super Savings Sale. | 秋季特卖会享受九折优惠 | 
| [00:28] | Hey, sport. How can I help? | 你好 想买些什么 | 
| [00:41] | Wanna handle her first, or you ready to buy? | 想先上手感受一下 还是你准备好要买了 | 
| [00:42] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [00:44] | You got a photo ID? | 你有带照片的身份证吗 | 
| [00:48] | All right. Just gonna need you to fill this out here. | 好的 需要你先把这个填了 | 
| [00:51] | Pen there. There you go. | 笔在那 这个收好 | 
| [00:53] | You want a scope and a sling for that, too? | 你要配一个瞄准镜和肩带吗 | 
| [00:55] | Yes, please. | 要 谢谢 | 
| [01:00] | Does make for a nicer profile. | 视野确实更好了 | 
| [01:03] | Now this sling might give you a little trouble. | 这个肩带可能有点不太方便 | 
| [01:06] | These little spring clips… | 这是弹簧夹 | 
| [01:10] | If you need any assistance, just let me know. | 你要是需要任何帮助的话 随时找我 | 
| [01:14] | There you go. Let’s see this. | 这个给你 我看看 | 
| [01:24] | Think you made a mistake here. This one. | 你好像弄错了一处 这里 | 
| [01:27] | See, I can’t sell this to you | 如果你是给别人代购的 | 
| [01:28] | if you’re acquiring it on behalf of someone else. | 我是不能卖给你的 | 
| [01:32] | Think you meant to check that box? | 这个框是不是填对号了 | 
| [01:36] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 | 
| [01:38] | All right. You want a high-capacity magazine with that? | 好了 要不要配一个大容量的弹夹 | 
| [01:42] | – Okay. – Good call. | -好的 -选得好 | 
| [01:44] | Okay, you’re all set. | 给你装好了 | 
| [01:47] | Have a Superstore day! | 祝你购物愉快 | 
| [01:56] | I got it. | 我搞定了 | 
| [01:58] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 哥们 | 
| [02:01] | – I’ll call you later. – Okay. | -我晚点打给你 -好的 | 
| [02:02] | You promise you’ll keep that safety on? | 你保证你会一直开着保险 | 
| [02:05] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [02:08] | – See ya. – See ya. | -再见 -再见 | 
| [02:43] | You kids ready? We’re gonna be late. | 孩子们准备好了吗 我们要迟到了 | 
| [02:45] | I can’t find my Chucks. | 我找不到我的匡威了 | 
| [02:49] | Well, pick some different shoes, ’cause we’re leaving, okay? | 那就换双别的鞋 我们要出发了 | 
| [02:53] | Jonah, do you hear me? We gotta go, pal. Come on. | 乔纳 听见了吗 我们要走了 快点 | 
| [03:03] | I poured you a cup. | 我给你倒了一杯 | 
| [03:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:17] | Do you want me to go to the church with you today? | 你想让我今天跟你一起去教堂吗 | 
| [03:22] | No, it’s okay. I can deal with Nix myself. | 不用 没事 我自己能对付尼克斯 | 
| [03:29] | – You didn’t need to sleep on the couch. – I felt like I should. | -你不用睡沙发的 -我觉得我应该睡那 | 
| [03:36] | Charlotte, Jonah, get a move on. | 夏洛特 乔纳 出发了 | 
| [04:01] | He just sits there. | 他还在那坐着 | 
| [04:03] | Who is he? | 谁 | 
| [04:05] | Is he dangerous? | 他危险吗 | 
| [04:07] | No. He’s not dangerous. He’s a colleague. | 不 不危险 他是个同事 | 
| [04:09] | Why don’t you wave to him? | 挥手跟他打个招呼吧 | 
| [04:49] | What, Buddy? | 想说什么 巴迪 | 
| [04:50] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [04:53] | I was just thinking… | 我只是在想 | 
| [04:55] | if my ex-wife and I had had it out like that… | 要是我前妻也能这么跟我吵 | 
| [05:02] | …we might still be together. | 我们现在可能还在一起 | 
| [05:05] | Anyway… | 这么说吧 | 
| [05:09] | the two of you are up to your ballsacks in drama, tell you that. | 你们俩的戏太多了 | 
| [05:16] | Burn patterns point to this spot right here. | 燃烧痕迹指向了这个位置 | 
| [05:20] | Used an accelerant, probably gasoline. | 用了促燃剂 可能是汽油 | 
| [05:22] | What my fire guy says, anyway. | 反正火灾调查员是这么说的 | 
| [05:27] | You know anyone might want to burn this place down? | 你知道有什么人可能会想烧了这里吗 | 
| [05:33] | Mr. Byrde? | 比德先生 | 
| [05:37] | Can’t think of anyone, no. | 想不出谁来 想不到 | 
| [05:40] | And you intend to collect insurance on this property? | 这处财产你打算走保险理赔吗 | 
| [05:44] | Yeah. I got a, uh, builder’s risk policy, | 是的 我投了施工风险的保险 | 
| [05:47] | but we weren’t that far into construction, | 但我们还没进行太多的施工 | 
| [05:48] | so I doubt it’s even gonna cover the cost to clear the site. | 所以我估计理赔的钱连清理现场的成本都不够 | 
| [05:52] | Yeah, well, you won’t be clearing the site anytime soon, anyway. | 好吧 反正你一时半会也不能清理现场 | 
| [05:55] | This arson investigation, it’ll take a while. | 这是纵火调查 得花上一阵子 | 
| [05:59] | I’ve got a… I got a crew coming in | 我已经…我已经安排人 | 
| [06:01] | to haul all this stuff away this afternoon. | 今天下午进场清理东西了 | 
| [06:03] | Well, sorry. No can do. | 抱歉 不行 | 
| [06:10] | Sheriff, you don’t understand. | 警长 你没明白 | 
| [06:10] | I’ve got a contract to clear this property. | 我是签了清理房产的合同的 | 
| [06:14] | Well, and you don’t understand, I have an active crime scene. | 是你没明白 这是我要处理的犯罪现场 | 
| [06:17] | Which means your work is gonna have to wait. | 也就是说你的活得等着 | 
| [06:20] | End of story. | 没得商量 | 
| [06:23] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [06:36] | And change to you. | 你的找零 | 
| [06:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:41] | I convinced the pastor to go back out onto the water. | 我已经说服律师回到水上去了 | 
| [06:43] | You didn’t have to burn that goddamn place down. | 你用不着放火把那地方都烧了 | 
| [06:46] | Plus, I could have bulldozed it, you know. | 而且 我本可以清理废墟的 | 
| [06:49] | I could have used the expenses. | 我本可以利用花销的 | 
| [06:50] | That’s what that place is about, the expenses. | 那地方的意义就在于此 走账 | 
| [06:52] | Without expenses, I can’t launder. | 不走账 我就没法洗钱 | 
| [06:53] | And if I can’t launder, my boss gets pissed off. Understand? | 如果我没法洗钱 我老板就会生气 懂吗 | 
| [06:56] | Now the whole fucking site’s on lockdown | 现在整个现场都被封锁了 | 
| [06:58] | for an arson investigation. | 等着做纵火调查 | 
| [07:00] | We didn’t burn down your church. Mason did. | 我们没烧你的教堂 是梅森干的 | 
| [07:03] | – Thanks again, Jacob. – Pleasure, Tim. | -再次感谢 雅各布 -别客气 提姆 | 
| [07:06] | Mason burned it down? | 梅森放火烧的 | 
| [07:08] | It was a gesture, Martin. | 那就是表态 马丁 | 
| [07:10] | Some people understand the importance of gestures. | 有些人明白表态的重要性 | 
| [07:15] | You didn’t convince Mason of shit. We did. | 你并没有说服梅森 我们说服了 | 
| [07:19] | Fact, all you did was tell him about our operation. | 事实上 你所做的就是把我们的行动告诉了他 | 
| [07:22] | A fact which, quite frankly, makes us question your intelligence. | 老实说 这点让我们很质疑你的智商 | 
| [07:29] | You gave us distribution, but you stole our anonymity. | 你给了我们分销渠道 却曝光了我们的身份 | 
| [07:33] | So you wanna know what we did? We stole yours. | 你想知道我们做了什么吗 我们也曝光了你 | 
| [07:38] | Told Mason all about you. | 把你的事都告诉了梅森 | 
| [07:40] | And by the looks of those ashes, | 从那些灰烬看来 | 
| [07:42] | the good pastor wants nothing to do with your dirty money. | 好牧师并不想跟你的脏钱扯上半点关系 | 
| [07:48] | Be grateful it was only your church that went up in flames. | 心存点感激吧 被烧的只是你的教堂 | 
| [08:12] | Why is there a Mexican sitting on your house? | 为什么有个墨西哥人蹲守在你家 | 
| [08:18] | Agent Evans. | 我是埃文斯探员 | 
| [08:20] | I remember. | 我记得 | 
| [08:22] | Last chance for witness protection. | 我给你最后一次证人保护的机会 | 
| [08:24] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [08:26] | We’re moving on your husband, Wendy. | 我们要对你老公下手了 温迪 | 
| [08:28] | With or without you. | 无论你配不配合 | 
| [08:30] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 | 
| [08:31] | The wave’s about to crash on him. | 海浪马上就要打到他的头上了 | 
| [08:34] | I’m throwing you a life raft. | 我这是给你一条生路 | 
| [08:37] | Take it. | 接受吧 | 
| [08:42] | Maybe I’ll go introduce myself to that Mexican man. | 或许我该向那墨西哥人自我介绍一下 | 
| [08:46] | Oh, you know, I really | 我真觉得那么做 | 
| [08:46] | don’t think that’d be in your best interest. | 你得不到最大利益 | 
| [08:49] | – Mine? – ‘Cause you see, | -我的最大利益 -你想想 | 
| [08:50] | if we are who you say we are, | 如果我们真是你说的那样 | 
| [08:54] | and that man is who you suspect he is, | 那男人的身份也和你怀疑的一样 | 
| [08:56] | then you alerting him to your identity as an FBI agent | 那么你提醒他你是联调局探员 | 
| [08:59] | only serves to have my family killed. | 只会造成我们全家被灭口 | 
| [09:01] | You’d lose your alleged witnesses, | 你会损失你所谓的证人 | 
| [09:02] | who you so desperately need for whatever it is you’re after. | 而你的调查正迫切地需要我们这些证人 | 
| [09:05] | And, you know, I bet | 而且 我敢打赌 | 
| [09:06] | that’s why you tracked me down here at work… | 你跟踪到我的工作地点 | 
| [09:09] | instead of approaching me at home, within his view. | 而不是到我家 就是为了避开他视线 | 
| [09:15] | You have a very good day. | 祝愉快 | 
| [09:35] | Looks good, right? | 看起来不错吧 | 
| [09:37] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [09:40] | You know, I been thinking. | 我一直在想 | 
| [09:42] | There’s a lot of good fishing spots in this country. | 我们国内有很多钓鱼的好地方 | 
| [09:48] | Towns a lot better than this one. | 比这地方好很多的小镇 | 
| [09:51] | Rivers that really run. | 湍急的溪流 | 
| [09:54] | – Cleaner lakes, in places that are– – Hey, Russ. | -更清澈的湖 那里… -罗斯 | 
| [09:56] | Places that… me and you could… | 在那里 我们俩可以… | 
| [09:59] | That we could be. | 我们能一起生活 | 
| [10:04] | There’s this spot in Oregon. | 俄勒冈州有个地方 | 
| [10:06] | I’m sure we could get an investor and– | 我相信我们能找到投资者… | 
| [10:08] | Russ, stop. | 罗斯 别说了 | 
| [10:11] | I need you to hear something. | 我有些事要告诉你 | 
| [10:15] | Promise me that you won’t try to kill Martin Byrde again. | 答应我你不会再企图杀马蒂·比德 | 
| [10:22] | I need the words. | 我要你开口保证 | 
| [10:24] | – Why is– – Just listen. | -这怎么… -你听 | 
| [10:27] | I won’t try to kill Marty Byrde again. | 我不会再企图杀马蒂·比德 | 
| [10:36] | What is that? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [10:38] | Well, it amounts to a confession. | 这相当于认罪 | 
| [10:43] | No, but why do you have it? | 但你怎么会有那东西 | 
| [10:52] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联调局的探员 | 
| [10:56] | And I have you on conspiracy to commit murder. | 我握有你密谋谋杀的证据 | 
| [11:32] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 | 
| [11:39] | Class B felony in Missouri is five to 15 years– | B级重罪在密苏里能判五到十五年 | 
| [11:41] | Fuck you talking about? | 你他妈在说些什么 | 
| [11:42] | I don’t want you to serve that. | 我不希望你服刑那么久 | 
| [11:44] | I’ve got a way you don’t have to. I need Martin Byrde. | 我有办法减免你的刑责 我要马蒂·比德 | 
| [11:53] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:55] | You help me get him, and they will cut you a deal. | 帮我逮住他 检方会和你达成协议 | 
| [12:02] | You understand what’s happening right now? | 你明白现在的情况吗 | 
| [12:14] | Russ. | 罗斯 | 
| [12:18] | – I don’t know shit about Byrde. – Ruth does. | -我对比德一无所知 -鲁丝知道 | 
| [12:21] | Get something on Ruth | 找出鲁丝的把柄 | 
| [12:23] | that’ll force her to turn State’s against him. | 逼她向检方出卖他 | 
| [12:25] | You’ve already got her for the dock. | 码头的事你已经有她的把柄了 | 
| [12:26] | I didn’t see her rig it. | 我没看到她改动装置 | 
| [12:27] | You saw it rigged. | 你看到它被动了手脚 | 
| [12:28] | – It’s not the same. – But she did it. | -那不一样 -但是她干的 | 
| [12:31] | – She told me she did it. – That’s hearsay. | -她告诉我是她干的 -那只算传闻证据 | 
| [12:35] | Without real evidence, I need a confession. | 没有确切证据 我需要一份供认 | 
| [12:38] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 | 
| [12:41] | – Here. Here, here, here. – I can’t fucking breathe. | -来 给你 -我他妈喘不过气了 | 
| [12:44] | Just drink some water. | 喝点水 | 
| [12:46] | Fuck you, you faggot fuck! | 去你妈的 死基佬 | 
| [12:50] | – You fucking turned me! – I… | -你他妈掰弯了我 -我… | 
| [12:52] | You fucking turned me! | 你他妈把掰弯了我 | 
| [13:01] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 | 
| [13:03] | Stay down! | 趴好 | 
| [13:06] | You think I just happened to be right next to you | 你以为我当时需要找熟悉湖的人 | 
| [13:08] | when I needed somebody who knew the lake? Huh? | 是碰巧坐到了你身边吗 | 
| [13:11] | I found you. | 是我找上了你 | 
| [13:13] | ’07, Jeff City. | 07年 杰夫市 | 
| [13:15] | You were arrested for picking up a 19-year-old male prostitute. | 你因嫖十九岁男妓被捕 | 
| [13:19] | So, no. No, I did not fucking turn you. | 所以并不是 我可没掰弯你 | 
| [13:23] | Now you work with me… | 现在你得配合我 | 
| [13:25] | or everyone’s gonna know about it. | 否则所有人都会知道 | 
| [13:31] | Now I’m gonna get up. | 我要站起来了 | 
| [13:33] | And when I do, I advise you | 等我起来以后 建议你 | 
| [13:35] | to remember you’re dealing with a federal agent. | 别忘了自己在和联邦探员打交道 | 
| [13:58] | Sign them. | 签字 | 
| [14:01] | Permission to bug your trailer. | 监听你拖车的同意书 | 
| [14:14] | A garbage truck? | 垃圾车 | 
| [14:17] | Yeah. She was taking the open house sign | 对 她正拿着「开放看房」的招牌 | 
| [14:20] | to the front of the yard. | 去院子前面 | 
| [14:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [14:24] | – It’s my fault. I picked a fight. – No. | -是我的错 我挑起了争执 -不 | 
| [14:26] | Well, I did. | 确实是如此 | 
| [14:29] | It is, ’cause I was telling her about you and Marty, | 因为我告诉了她你和马蒂的事 | 
| [14:32] | and how you two are married, and… | 说你们其实是夫妻 | 
| [14:35] | just to mess with her and… | 故意激怒她 | 
| [14:37] | …she was being mean. | 她当时说话也过分 | 
| [14:40] | And childish. It was… | 耍小孩子脾气 当时真是… | 
| [14:42] | – so stupid. – Oh, Sam. | -太蠢了 -山姆 | 
| [14:46] | And I fired her. | 我还开除了她 | 
| [14:50] | – You fired… – Yeah. | -你开除了… -嗯 | 
| [14:54] | Do not blame yourself. | 别责怪你自己 | 
| [15:01] | I’m never gonna be able to take out the garbage | 以后我去倒垃圾 | 
| [15:03] | without thinking about her. | 都会想起她 | 
| [15:10] | Sam, should you go home? | 山姆 你要不要回家 | 
| [15:12] | I mean, I can… I can cover things here. | 我可以…帮你打点这里的事 | 
| [15:16] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [15:19] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 | 
| [15:19] | Are you hungry? Have you eaten today? | 你饿不饿 今天吃东西了吗 | 
| [15:21] | I can… I can go pick something. I can bring it by. | 我可以买点吃的 给你带过来 | 
| [15:24] | Those cheese hash browns from the Pancake House. | 松饼屋的芝士薯饼 | 
| [15:26] | You love those. | 你很喜欢的 | 
| [15:29] | No, there actually… There’s something, though, you could do. | 不用了 但有件事你可以帮忙 | 
| [15:33] | Anything. | 你尽管说 | 
| [15:35] | I’m gonna need some of that money back from Marty. | 我得从马蒂那里拿回一点钱 | 
| [15:40] | Oh, I’m… I’m not sure that’s advisable. | 我不确定这么做好不好 | 
| [15:42] | Just financially, it’s… | 我是指理财方面 | 
| [15:45] | I mean, well, my mom had a lot of requests for her funeral. | 主要是 我妈对她的丧礼要求挺高 | 
| [15:50] | Those are gonna add up. | 肯定得花不少钱 | 
| [15:55] | Of course. I’ll… I’ll talk to Marty tonight. | 当然没问题 我今晚告诉马蒂 | 
| [16:00] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [16:05] | You just let me back in until the end of the week. | 你只要让我回来待到周末 | 
| [16:07] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 别他妈说笑了 | 
| [16:09] | Look, true or false? | 听着 我这么说对不对 | 
| [16:10] | You have no idea what it is that I do or who I do it for. | 你完全不知道我在做什么或为谁做 | 
| [16:14] | – That is not the point. – Right? | -这不重要 -对吗 | 
| [16:15] | You’ve never helped me | 你从没帮过我 | 
| [16:15] | and I will make sure you never would help me. | 并且我会确保你以后也不需要帮我 | 
| [16:17] | You never signed anything. | 你没签过任何文件 | 
| [16:18] | You never even handed me a goddamn pen. | 你甚至都没给我递过一根笔 | 
| [16:20] | Which means there will be nothing | 这意味着 你绝不会 | 
| [16:22] | to implicate you in whatever it is that I do, okay? | 被卷入我现在做的事 好吗 | 
| [16:25] | – Jesus, Marty. – Even so, | -上帝啊 马蒂 -即便如此 | 
| [16:27] | I know that if the authorities caught me, if they busted me, | 我知道如果警方抓到我 逮捕我 | 
| [16:30] | they would try everything to link you to me, right? | 他们会想方设法找到我们之间的联系 | 
| [16:32] | And it would be difficult for you | 那时要证明你没有与我合谋 | 
| [16:34] | to prove that you didn’t conspire. | 将会很困难 | 
| [16:35] | Unless, of course, I made it very easy for you | 除非 我能让你轻易地 | 
| [16:38] | to prove your innocence. | 证明你的清白 | 
| [16:39] | – What are you doing? – Your iPhone? | -你要做什么 -你的手机 | 
| [16:41] | – Give me my phone. – Hold on. One second. This is almost over. | -把手机给我 -稍等 马上就好 | 
| [16:44] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 | 
| [16:46] | you let me back into the Blue Cat to finish my business, | 你得让我回蓝猫小舍完成我的生意 | 
| [16:48] | or I’m gonna come for you. | 不然我就去找你 | 
| [16:51] | You understand what I’m saying? I will kill you. | 明白我的意思吗 我会杀了你 | 
| [16:54] | I will throw your body in the lake | 我会把你的尸体扔进湖里 | 
| [16:56] | and no one will find you. No one will know. | 谁也找不到 谁也不会知道 | 
| [17:01] | Okay. I get caught, that’s all you’ll need. | 好了 如果我被抓了 你有这个就行了 | 
| [17:11] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [17:13] | I miss this deadline, the whole family dies. | 如果赶不上最后期限 我们全家都得死 | 
| [17:19] | Just till the end of the week. | 就到这周末 | 
| [17:23] | – And that’s it? – Yeah. | -就这样 -对 | 
| [17:41] | Bury the hatchet? | 握手言和 | 
| [18:13] | Thanks for not telling your dad about the other day. | 谢谢你没告诉你爸那天的事 | 
| [18:17] | Guess I was jealous. | 我大概是嫉妒了 | 
| [18:20] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:24] | You’ve been getting so close to Byrde lately, | 你最近和比德走得太近了 | 
| [18:26] | it seems like you’re more interested | 看着就像 比起帮助你的家人 | 
| [18:28] | in laundering for the Mexicans | 你对帮墨西哥人洗钱 | 
| [18:29] | than helping your kin. | 更感兴趣 | 
| [18:32] | I told you that wasn’t the case. | 我跟你说过不是这样的 | 
| [18:37] | You still want to kill him? | 你还想杀他吗 | 
| [18:47] | Jesus, Russ. | 天 罗斯 | 
| [18:51] | – Can’t you talk about anything else? – I’m… I’m just saying. | -就不能说点别的吗 -我只是说 | 
| [18:54] | You tried once. It didn’t work. | 你试过一次 没成功 | 
| [18:57] | You gonna try again? | 你还会再试吧 | 
| [18:59] | I have shit to fold. | 我得去叠衣服了 | 
| [19:18] | You fucking happy? I did what you asked. | 你他妈高兴了吧 我照你说的做了 | 
| [19:21] | Who the fuck is this? | 这家伙是谁 | 
| [19:24] | Russ, this is Agent Evans, your handler. | 罗斯 这位是埃文斯探员 你的上线 | 
| [19:26] | He’ll be taking over all FBI interaction from here on out. | 现在起联调局在这里的所有工作由他接手 | 
| [19:29] | – Handler? – You can reach me at this number. | -上线 -你可以打这个电话找我 | 
| [19:32] | What the fuck you talking about? | 你他妈说什么屁话呢 | 
| [19:34] | I’m done. I did it. You heard Ruth. She admitted it. | 我完事了 做完了 你听到鲁丝承认了 | 
| [19:37] | Actually, you talked and she pretty much listened. | 实际上 是你在说她在听 | 
| [19:39] | Nothing she said today was explicitly incriminating. | 她今天说的话无法明确定罪 | 
| [19:43] | We need specifics. Her plan to kill Marty, | 我们需要细节 她杀马蒂的计划 | 
| [19:46] | her role in the laundering process. | 她在洗钱过程中的角色 | 
| [19:47] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 | 
| [19:48] | You’re only talking to him from now on. | 从现在起你只能跟他说 | 
| [19:50] | Man, fuck you! | 去你妈的 | 
| [19:55] | Go back. | 回去 | 
| [19:57] | Do it again. | 再试一次 | 
| [20:15] | Jesus, fuck. You idiot. | 天 你这个白痴 | 
| [20:18] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:20] | Tell me you didn’t. | 有办事告诉我你没有 | 
| [20:23] | I got it done. | 我把事情做成了 | 
| [20:25] | You’re a fucking animal. | 你真是禽兽不如 | 
| [20:45] | I don’t trust her. I don’t trust Rachel. | 我不相信她 我不相信瑞秋 | 
| [20:48] | We’re gonna have to. | 我们没得选 | 
| [20:49] | If Evans gets to her, she’ll fold. | 如果埃文斯找到她 她会全盘托出的 | 
| [20:53] | Look, if I don’t transfer the last of the $8 million today, | 听着 如果今天不转完八百万的最后一笔 | 
| [20:56] | we’re all gonna be swinging from a bridge, all right? | 我们就准备被吊死在桥上示众吧 明白吗 | 
| [20:58] | And that’s including the money | 那还包括 | 
| [21:00] | that I already cleaned out of Eugenia’s account. | 已经洗净的尤金妮亚账户里的钱 | 
| [21:03] | God knows what happens if Sam keeps asking for it. | 天知道如果山姆一直追问会怎么样 | 
| [21:05] | – Just roll it forward. – I got it. I know. I got it. | -就往前卷 -我知道 我会 | 
| [21:07] | So, once the crew finishes with the air ducts, | 等那些人装好通风道 | 
| [21:10] | they’re gonna lay the new carpet, | 就要铺新地毯了 | 
| [21:12] | they’ll replace the kitchenettes, | 接着重装小厨房 | 
| [21:13] | then we’ll be out of Rachel’s hair. | 我们就不用再打扰瑞秋了 | 
| [21:15] | You don’t even have to worry about it. | 你根本不用担心 | 
| [21:16] | No, we’re gonna need this place when Del sends more. | 不 我们需要这地方 德尔还会寄来更多 | 
| [21:20] | We’ll find new businesses. | 我们找其他生意 | 
| [21:21] | Jesus fucking Christ. It just never ends. | 上帝啊 真是永无止境 | 
| [21:27] | Don’t know what you want me to say. | 不知道你指望我说什么 | 
| [21:28] | I’m worried about the $8 million today. | 我今天只关心那八百万 | 
| [21:30] | I haven’t gone on to worry about the fact that | 我还没去想那个现实 | 
| [21:33] | the prize for saving our fucking lives | 我们要想活命 | 
| [21:36] | is just to do it all over again, only ten times bigger. | 只需要再做一次 不过数量会多十倍 | 
| [21:38] | Do you wanna talk about our fight? | 你想聊聊我们的争吵吗 | 
| [21:41] | Nope. You do, though, huh? | 不想 但是你想是吧 | 
| [21:44] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:45] | I said everything I need to say. I just wonder if you heard me. | 想说的我都说了 只是不知道你听进去没 | 
| [21:49] | I heard you. | 听进去了 | 
| [21:51] | – Did you hear me? – Yes, actually. | -那你听进去我的话了吗 -当然 | 
| [21:54] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [21:59] | If we weren’t stuck, would we still be together? | 如果当初没出事 我们现在还会在一起吗 | 
| [22:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [22:21] | Thank you for not taking that FBI deal. | 谢谢你没接受联调局的交易 | 
| [22:24] | Honestly… Please. | 不是吧你 得了吧 | 
| [22:28] | Hey, Wendy? | 温迪 | 
| [22:28] | – I mean, what the fuck do they have on us? – Oh, shit. | -他们到底有什么证据 -该死 | 
| [22:32] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [22:35] | Well, that’s all we need. | 好吧 真是怕什么来什么 | 
| [22:40] | Hey, Wendy? | 温迪 | 
| [22:44] | – Sam, hi. – Hey. | -山姆 你好 -你好 | 
| [22:47] | – So, I just– Hey, Marty. – Hey, Sam. Hi, buddy. | -我来…马蒂 -山姆 哥们 | 
| [22:49] | Look, I’m… I’m sorry to bother you but, uh, | 听着 真抱歉打扰你们 但是 | 
| [22:51] | I did a little more thinking | 我昨晚又想了一下 | 
| [22:53] | last night about my mother’s funeral request | 关于我妈的葬礼要求 | 
| [22:55] | and I definitely think I’m gonna need that money. | 我觉得我绝对需要那笔钱 | 
| [22:58] | Buddy, I’m really, really sorry to hear about Eugenia. | 哥们 尤金妮亚的事我真的非常遗憾 | 
| [23:01] | – Your mother was a real fine woman. – Thank you. | -你母亲真是个好人 -谢谢 | 
| [23:04] | Yeah. Listen, uh… | 听着 | 
| [23:06] | we understand that you… | 我们明白你… | 
| [23:07] | …you want to give her the kind of send-off she deserves, | 你想给她应有的送别 | 
| [23:10] | but, you know, as your new financial planner, | 可是 做为你的新任理财顾问 | 
| [23:13] | I got… I gotta advise you that… | 我…我得建议你 | 
| [23:15] | that oftentimes there are penalties for early withdrawal of funds | 很多时候提前撤资是有惩罚的 | 
| [23:19] | and it can get very, very expensive. | 而且可能非常昂贵 | 
| [23:22] | Right, but I’ve got to do it, though, so, I mean… | 好吧 但我还是得做 所以… | 
| [23:25] | You know, and also the market took a big dip last week. | 而且上周市场也大幅下跌 | 
| [23:28] | I don’t know if you knew that. | 不知你是否知道 | 
| [23:29] | – Um, I just… – Okay. | -我只是… -好吧 | 
| [23:31] | Any way you can pay for the funeral with other savings? | 有没有可能你用其他存款支付葬礼费用 | 
| [23:34] | Well, it’s really not any of your business | 我怎么支付葬礼费用 | 
| [23:36] | how I pay for the funeral, Marty. | 真的与你无关 马蒂 | 
| [23:37] | No, no, I know. I know. Um… | 对 我知道… | 
| [23:40] | I mean, my mother’s gone. | 毕竟我妈去世了 | 
| [23:41] | Yeah. No, I get it. I just think it’s not– | 我明白 我只是觉得这不… | 
| [23:43] | Okay, so just give me my fucking money. Please. | 所以请把我的钱还给我 谢谢 | 
| [23:47] | Oh, Sam. Sam, we’re just trying to help. | 山姆 我们只是想帮忙 | 
| [23:50] | Look, do I… Do I have to get a lawyer? | 我需要找个律师吗 | 
| [23:52] | No, no, no. Listen. Let’s… Sorry. Let’s back up here. | 不 咱们…抱歉 咱们先退一步 | 
| [23:54] | – I mean, it’s my mother. So, I don’t… – I understand. | -这是我妈 我不… -我明白 | 
| [23:57] | So, I mean, I don’t… | 我是说 我不… | 
| [23:58] | I don’t care if the penalties are gonna be 50 fucking percent. | 我不管罚金是否会高达五成 | 
| [24:01] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [24:03] | How about we cover the cost of the funeral? | 不如我们帮你支付葬礼费用吧 | 
| [24:07] | No interest loan. | 不收利息 | 
| [24:08] | You can pay us back out of the fund | 你可以等罚款期过了 | 
| [24:10] | after we’re done with the penalty phase. | 再用你的资金还给我们 | 
| [24:11] | That way you don’t lose any additional money. | 这样你就不会损失额外的钱了 | 
| [24:13] | – It’s a great idea. – Yeah. | -真是好主意 -是的 | 
| [24:15] | – So… So, you’ll pay for it? – Absolutely. | -所以 你们会帮我付 -绝对的 | 
| [24:18] | This is an awful time for you. I can’t imagine. | 现在对你来说很不容易 我无法想象 | 
| [24:20] | I don’t want to make it worse by you losing money and… | 我不想再雪上加霜 让你损失多余的钱 | 
| [24:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 | 
| [24:24] | Let us do this. We want to help. | 让我们来吧 我们想帮忙 | 
| [24:27] | Wow, that’s, uh… Look, I’m… | 这真是…我… | 
| [24:30] | – I’m sorry for showing up like… – Oh, please. | -抱歉我这么不请自来 -别这么说 | 
| [24:35] | Wendy can go with you to the funeral home | 温迪可以陪你去殡仪馆 | 
| [24:37] | and help with the billing. | 帮你缴费 | 
| [24:38] | – What do you think? I got this. – Yeah, sure. | -你觉得呢 这里交给我就行 -当然 | 
| [24:41] | I need to go clean up a little bit, but, uh, I’ll go. | 我得去收拾一下 不过没问题 | 
| [24:44] | – Okay. Yeah, sure. – This is better. | -好 当然好 -这样好多了 | 
| [24:48] | – Cool. Well, I’ll be in the car. – Okay. | -好 我在车里等着 -好 | 
| [24:52] | – Thanks. Really appreciate it. – Yep. | -谢谢 太感谢了 -别客气 | 
| [25:02] | – How we gonna pay for this? – I’ll call the bank. | -我们怎么付 -我打电话给银行 | 
| [25:04] | I’ll get a credit increase. Funerals are what? Ten grand? | 提升信用卡额度 葬礼要多少 一万 | 
| [25:16] | I’m… I’m sorry, what is it she wants? | 抱歉 她想要什么 | 
| [25:19] | It’s extreme embalming. Uh, it started in Puerto Rico. | 极度的防腐处理 是从波多黎各开始的 | 
| [25:23] | It’s a celebration of their life, | 是对逝者生命的一种庆祝 | 
| [25:25] | a way to show them at their best. | 能展现他们最好的状态 | 
| [25:27] | Mom saw it on Good Morning America. | 我妈在「早安美国」上看到的 | 
| [25:30] | -$12,000? -Yeah. | -要一万二 -对 | 
| [25:34] | I understand she staged homes for a living. | 我知道她是搞房屋布置的 | 
| [25:38] | Loved it. | 她很爱自己做的事 | 
| [25:40] | Well, if you would like her hanging a piece of art, | 要是你愿意让她摆成正在挂照片的姿势 | 
| [25:42] | that would be quite beautiful, I think. | 我觉得肯定会很美 | 
| [25:44] | There would be an extra charge, though. | 不过那就要额外收费了 | 
| [25:47] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [25:49] | My engineers would have to figure out | 我的工程师们得想办法 | 
| [25:51] | how to suspend the painting | 让画能悬起来 | 
| [25:52] | in a way that won’t topple the corpse. | 同时又不会弄翻尸身 | 
| [25:55] | Probably a ceiling mount. | 可能需要天花板支架 | 
| [25:58] | Oh, yeah. That’ll do it. | 对 那样确实能行 | 
| [26:01] | I also worked up a rough estimate of the other items | 我还粗略估计了一下 | 
| [26:03] | we spoke about on the phone. | 我们电话里沟通过的其他项目 | 
| [26:06] | The full buffet. Did you decide on a head count? | 全套自助餐 你算好人数了吗 | 
| [26:09] | – Between 100 and 150. – That many? | -一百到一百五 -那么多吗 | 
| [26:13] | Yacht club, bridge club, Rotary. | 游艇俱乐部 桥牌俱乐部 | 
| [26:16] | Hundred and fifty, to be safe. | 保险起见 算150吧 | 
| [26:19] | Sam, this is a lot. | 山姆 这可太多了 | 
| [26:22] | Well, she always swore that | 她总是信誓旦旦地说 | 
| [26:23] | she’d throw a funeral better than her wedding. | 她的葬礼一定得比婚礼强 | 
| [26:25] | Stick it to my father. | 要强过我爸 | 
| [26:28] | So Mom, isn’t it? | 是吧 妈 | 
| [26:31] | Our compression services for the carat | 基于她要求的压缩后的克拉数 | 
| [26:33] | she requested runs $19,900, pre-tax. | 我们的压缩服务费为1.99万 税前 | 
| [26:38] | And I brought some of these diamonds here to show you. | 我带了一些钻石来给你过目 | 
| [26:41] | Well, I’m sorry. I’m a little behind here. What are these? | 抱歉 我没太明白 这是什么 | 
| [26:46] | Compression preserves our loved ones and keeps them with us. | 压缩能保存我们挚爱的人 并将他们留在身边 | 
| [26:50] | We cremate the body, | 我们会将尸体火化 | 
| [26:51] | then use heat compression | 然后用热压缩 | 
| [26:53] | to convert the ashes into a diamond like these. | 将骨灰转化成这种钻石 | 
| [26:56] | Yeah, Mom wanted me to have it | 是的 妈妈希望我留着 | 
| [26:58] | in case I met somebody and decide to propose. | 以便我以后跟人求婚 | 
| [27:03] | – Hey, Sam? – Yeah? | -山姆 -怎么了 | 
| [27:04] | Will you excuse us for a minute | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 | 
| [27:05] | and just let me talk to Harry here about pricing? | 我跟哈利先生谈谈价格 | 
| [27:10] | – Yeah, sure. Okay. – Okay. | -当然 没问题 -好的 | 
| [27:13] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -应该的 | 
| [27:21] | Harry… | 哈利 | 
| [27:24] | it seems to me that some of this pricing just isn’t accurate. | 我觉得这些价格有的好像不太准确 | 
| [27:27] | It is. | 是准确的 | 
| [27:29] | Well, but surely there’s some room for negotiation? | 但肯定有商量的余地吧 | 
| [27:32] | Not really. | 没有 | 
| [27:37] | What’s the total? | 总数是多少 | 
| [27:38] | Pre-tax, it’s $49,950 with the headstone. | 税前 算上墓碑 一共49950 | 
| [27:44] | What do you need a headstone for? She’s a ring. | 还要墓碑干什么 她都成钻戒了 | 
| [27:47] | Visitation. | 以便扫墓 | 
| [27:49] | Visitation. | 扫墓 | 
| [27:52] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [27:55] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [27:59] | Hey, Harry? | 哈利 | 
| [28:02] | – Do you have a business partner? – Just me. | -你的生意有合伙人吗 -只有我 | 
| [28:05] | God, that’s gotta be hard. | 天 一定挺不容易 | 
| [28:08] | ‘Cause I was noticing that your… | 因为我注意到你的… | 
| [28:10] | your roof needs to be replaced. | 你的房顶需要换换了 | 
| [28:12] | And the… the floor in the lobby | 大厅里的地板 | 
| [28:14] | and the wooden banister need refinishing. | 还有木栏杆都需要翻新了 | 
| [28:16] | And you know, it was amazing how, when we called, | 而且真是太难得了 我们一打过来 | 
| [28:19] | you were able to see us immediately. | 你立马就能见我们 | 
| [28:21] | You didn’t have any appointments to reschedule. | 你没有什么预约要重新安排 | 
| [28:23] | You don’t even have a receptionist. | 甚至没有安排前台 | 
| [28:26] | Now, maybe that’s because you don’t need one, | 可能是因为你根本不需要 | 
| [28:27] | but I suspect it’s because… | 但我怀疑是因为… | 
| [28:33] | you can’t afford one. | 你请不起 | 
| [28:36] | You’re struggling. | 你在苦苦支撑 | 
| [28:39] | And it seems to me… you’re trying to solve that problem | 在我看来 你在试图解决那问题 | 
| [28:43] | by upselling and overcharging a man in grief… | 方法是对一个悲痛的人过度推销和过度收费 | 
| [28:48] | who is my friend. | 而他是我的朋友 | 
| [28:54] | So… | 所以… | 
| [28:58] | what if I had an alternate solution? | 要是我能提供别的解决方案呢 | 
| [29:14] | There’s no hit man out front. | 前院没有盯梢的人了 | 
| [29:17] | I transferred the last of the eight. | 那八百万的最后一笔我转了 | 
| [29:22] | – We’re done? – For now. | -我们完事了吗 -目前完了 | 
| [29:25] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [29:29] | We did it. | 我们做到了 | 
| [29:32] | I want one of those. | 我也要来一杯 | 
| [29:35] | Wendy. | 温迪 | 
| [29:51] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [30:01] | How’d that Sam thing go? | 山姆的事怎么样了 | 
| [30:03] | We own a funeral home now. | 我们现在拥有一家殡仪馆了 | 
| [30:13] | Of course we do. | 意料之中 | 
| [30:16] | Gotta kill those fuckers. | 你得杀了那些混蛋 | 
| [30:17] | – I know. -What are you doing? | -我知道 -你在干什么 | 
| [30:19] | – This controller’s shit. – You’re shit. | -这手柄太烂了 -是你技术烂 | 
| [30:21] | – You’re shit. -‘Sup? | -你技术才烂 -在干什么 | 
| [30:23] | So embarrassing. | 真丢脸 | 
| [30:26] | My go. Ruth, you and me? | 该我了 鲁丝 咱俩来吗 | 
| [30:28] | Wyatt, you guys and Boyd go… | 怀特 你们和博伊德… | 
| [30:31] | …down to the Steak ‘n Shake and get some dinner. | 去下面牛排快餐店里买点吃的 | 
| [30:33] | – All right. -Whoo! | -好啊 -棒 | 
| [30:36] | – You want a triple? – Uh, yeah. I’ll take a triple. | -你要个三人套餐吗 -对 三人套餐 | 
| [30:39] | Chili cheese fries. | 香辣芝士薯条 | 
| [30:42] | You know that dumpster in the back… | 后面那个垃圾桶… | 
| [30:44] | Ruth… wait a second. | 鲁丝 你稍等 | 
| [30:51] | Look, I need to know what the plan is with Byrde. | 我得知道你对比德有什么计划 | 
| [30:54] | Dude, what’s your deal? | 哥们 你到底什么情况 | 
| [30:55] | My deal is I wanna stop wiping other people’s asses, finally. | 我的情况是 我不想再给别人擦屁股了 | 
| [31:00] | And Wyatt, Wy’s smart, you know. He could go to college. | 怀特很聪明 他可以上大学 | 
| [31:03] | You want him saddled with that debt? | 你想让他一直背着那债务吗 | 
| [31:05] | You know, you barely care if he goes to high school. | 你连他上不上高中都不在乎 | 
| [31:07] | He can miss a few days with that brain of his. | 凭他的脑子 缺几天课也没问题 | 
| [31:11] | If you want that cash so bad, you do it. | 要是你那么想要那钱 那你自己去弄吧 | 
| [31:14] | But you… you were the one who learned to clean it. | 可是…只有你学到了怎么洗钱 | 
| [31:17] | That was the whole plan. | 之前是那么计划的 | 
| [31:20] | – Get outta my way. – No. | -让开 -不行 | 
| [31:24] | Just say you’ll try it again. | 说你会再试一次 | 
| [31:27] | You’re acting fucking weird. | 你他妈太反常了 | 
| [31:28] | Just want to make sure you’re holding up your end. | 只想确保你还在坚守立场 | 
| [31:31] | Kill Marty Byrde and get his money. | 杀了马蒂·比德 弄到他的钱 | 
| [31:47] | I never wanted to kill Marty Byrde. | 我从来没想杀马蒂·比德 | 
| [31:52] | That was your idea. | 都是你的主意 | 
| [31:58] | And, frankly, I don’t know why you want to kill him so badly. | 说实话 我不明白你为什么这么想杀他 | 
| [32:03] | He’s a good guy and a great businessman. | 他是个好人 也是个很棒的生意人 | 
| [32:08] | And since I’d very much like to keep my job, | 我很想保住我的工作 | 
| [32:12] | how about you kindly get the fuck out of my way? | 不如你体贴点 给我他妈让开吧 | 
| [32:45] | – What? – She’s onto you. | -干什么 -她看穿你了 | 
| [32:46] | No, she’s not. She’s just a… She’s just a bitch. | 才没有 她只是个贱人 | 
| [32:49] | Fucking plays head games with everyone about everything. | 跟所有人打心理战 | 
| [32:53] | Doesn’t mean shit. I… I can do this. | 并不意味着什么 我可以的 | 
| [33:04] | Try again, but don’t push so damn hard. You’ll blow it. | 再试试 但别逼得太紧 你会搅黄的 | 
| [33:13] | Can I talk to you, Boyd? | 能跟你谈谈吗 博伊德 | 
| [33:15] | – Thought you wanted food. – They can go alone. | -你不是要吃的吗 -他们可以自己去 | 
| [33:17] | Wyatt, take my truck. Keys are in it. | 怀特 去开我的卡车 钥匙在车上 | 
| [33:19] | Get over here, Boyd. | 过来 博伊德 | 
| [33:21] | – Where the fuck we going? – Shut up and get over here. | -我们要去哪 -闭嘴 快过来 | 
| [33:28] | Oh, God… | 天 | 
| [33:36] | I’m killing him tomorrow. | 我明天要杀了他 | 
| [33:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:40] | Marty. Gonna get his money. | 马蒂 我要弄到他的钱 | 
| [33:44] | – The fuck you talking about? – I’m leaving town. | -你说什么呢 -我要离开这里了 | 
| [33:46] | I’ll get you your half, okay? | 我会弄到你的那一半 好吗 | 
| [33:47] | Leaving? Wait, I thought Ruth was taking care of him. | 离开 等等 我以为鲁丝会处理他 | 
| [33:50] | No, Ruth ain’t doing shit. She’s fucking stalling. | 不 鲁丝什么也没做 她在拖延 | 
| [33:56] | Russ, what’s going on? | 罗斯 到底怎么回事 | 
| [34:00] | Why are we standing out here in the woods right now? | 我们现在为什么要站在树林里 | 
| [34:07] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 | 
| [34:10] | There’s feds. They’re in town. | 有联调局的人 他们来镇上了 | 
| [34:13] | – Feds? – FBI. | -联调局 -联邦调查局 | 
| [34:14] | Somehow been watching me. | 出于种种原因 他们在监视我 | 
| [34:16] | – They got me. – What are you talking about? | -他们抓到我的把柄了 -你说什么呢 | 
| [34:17] | They got me on conspiracy to… to murder Byrde. | 他们抓到我密谋…谋杀比德 | 
| [34:20] | – What the… How the fuck? -Yeah. Yeah. | -什么 怎么会 -是的 没错 | 
| [34:21] | They had somebody… They had somebody undercover. | 他们派了个人…卧底来的 | 
| [34:28] | That fisherman? | 那个捕鱼的吗 | 
| [34:36] | They’d cut me loose if I could help them get Ruth. | 要是我能帮他们抓到鲁丝 他们就放了我 | 
| [34:39] | – Ruth? – Yeah. | -鲁丝 -对 | 
| [34:41] | I mean, they really want Byrde, but… | 他们真正想要的是比德 但… | 
| [34:43] | Or Byrde’s boss, or his boss’ boss… | 或是比德的老板 或更上层的老板 | 
| [34:46] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈也不知道 | 
| [34:48] | But first, Ruth. | 但首先 他们要鲁丝 | 
| [34:50] | And then they get her to do | 然后他们会让她 | 
| [34:52] | what they’re doing with me, except with Marty. | 做他们让我做的事 除了比德的部分 | 
| [34:54] | – They’d cut her a deal? – If she helped ’em. | -他们会给她协议 -如果她肯帮他们的话 | 
| [34:58] | – Well, then do it. – No. It– | -那就做吧 -不 这… | 
| [35:00] | You gotta do it, Russ. Yes! | 你得做 罗斯 | 
| [35:01] | It… No. No, I can’t– No, she knows. | 不 我不能 她知道了 | 
| [35:03] | She fucking knows. | 她他妈知道了 | 
| [35:06] | I tried to get her to incriminate and she figured it out. | 我想引她认罪 她发现了 | 
| [35:09] | You remember that shit Cade would do | 你还记得凯德那一套吧 | 
| [35:12] | when he knew you was lying about something? | 要是他发现你在说谎的话 | 
| [35:16] | Stone cold and then all smiles and shit? | 先是冷眼而视 然后满脸堆笑那一套 | 
| [35:21] | She just did that. She knows. | 她刚才就那么做了 她知道了 | 
| [35:29] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [35:31] | I can’t get the feds what they want, they’re gonna put me away. | 我要是不能让联调局的如意 他们就会让我坐牢 | 
| [35:35] | Fifteen years. | 15年 | 
| [35:45] | I’m gonna kidnap Marty… | 我要绑架马蒂 | 
| [35:48] | get his money and kill him. | 拿到他的钱然后杀了他 | 
| [35:52] | With feds in town? | 明知道联调局的在镇上 | 
| [35:54] | The boys and I will be in Canada before they know what happened. | 不等他们发现 我和儿子们就已经到加拿大了 | 
| [36:04] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你们一起走 | 
| [36:05] | – Boyd– – You’re my brother. | -博伊德 -你是我兄弟 | 
| [36:08] | What the fuck have I got here, anyway? | 反正我在这里也一无所有 | 
| [36:13] | Do we really gotta kill him, though? | 但我们真得杀了他吗 | 
| [36:14] | Can’t we just take the money and get? | 不能直接拿钱走人吗 | 
| [36:18] | We can’t. | 不行 | 
| [36:21] | He could tell the Mexicans about us. | 他可能会跟墨西哥人说起我们 | 
| [36:23] | Besides, they’re gonna kill him anyway. And worse. | 而且 反正他们也要杀他 甚至比死更糟 | 
| [36:27] | It’s mercy to murder him. | 杀他已经是对他仁慈了 | 
| [36:32] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [36:43] | You got that? | 好了吗 | 
| [36:53] | Delivery for Marty Byrde. | 马蒂·比德的快递 | 
| [36:57] | Okay, yeah. We’ll just tie that up in a sec. | 好了 我们马上把它绑起来 | 
| [37:00] | – Uh, we’re not expecting any delivery. – He is. | -我们不该有快递啊 -他有 | 
| [37:04] | ‘Course he is. | 那是当然 | 
| [37:06] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [37:07] | No. I’ll just go ahead and sign for it. | 没有 我帮他签收了 | 
| [37:09] | No, can’t. It’s gotta be him. | 不行 必须是他 | 
| [37:13] | All right. I will give him a call. Hey, Jonah? | 好吧 我给他打电话 乔纳 | 
| [37:16] | What time is your dad getting back from the funeral? | 你爸去参加葬礼什么时候回来 | 
| [37:19] | I don’t know. How… How long are funerals, usually? | 不知道 葬礼通常会进行多久 | 
| [37:23] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 | 
| [37:28] | I need you to get down here. There is a delivery for you. | 你得过来 有你的快递 | 
| [37:52] | Tuck. | 塔克 | 
| [37:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [37:54] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [38:08] | Heading out. | 我要出去了 | 
| [38:10] | Get over here. | 你们过来 | 
| [38:11] | Thought you had the afternoon shift. | 你不是下午班吗 | 
| [38:13] | Gotta go to the store first. Come on over here a sec. | 我得先去趟商店 过来一下 | 
| [38:17] | Need to talk to you. | 我得跟你们谈谈 | 
| [38:20] | – Something wrong? – Just get over here. | -出什么事了吗 -过来就是了 | 
| [38:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:27] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [38:30] | Your uncle and me… come into a business opportunity. | 你们的叔叔和我 遇到一个生意机会 | 
| [38:36] | Requires us to relocate. | 需要我们搬去别的地方 | 
| [38:38] | – Business? – Yes, business. | -生意 -对 | 
| [38:41] | Good business. | 很好的生意 | 
| [38:44] | It’ll pay for your college, you wanna go. | 能有钱供你上大学 你想去的 | 
| [38:47] | – Get you a four-wheeler, Three. – Oh, shit. | -能给你买辆汽车 思里 -操 | 
| [38:49] | But you gotta do what I say, okay? | 可你们得照我说的做 好吗 | 
| [38:52] | To the letter, so listen. | 一字不差地照做 听好 | 
| [38:57] | You put a movie on in the trailer when you go back in there. | 进拖车后放部电影 | 
| [39:01] | Put it on loud. And you start packing. | 声音开大点 然后开始收拾东西 | 
| [39:05] | Just a few things, shit you can’t live without. | 简单收拾 只带必需品 | 
| [39:10] | Leave the fucking Xbox. We’ll get you another one. | 破游戏机就别带了 回头给你们买新的 | 
| [39:13] | And do not open your mouths when you’re in there. | 在里边的时候千万别说话 | 
| [39:18] | – That’s important. – But what’s going on, though? | -这很重要 -可到底是怎么回事 | 
| [39:20] | Is someone listening or something? | 有人在偷听什么的吗 | 
| [39:23] | After this conversation, you do not talk about this. | 这次谈话结束后 不要再提起这事 | 
| [39:28] | Not with anyone. | 跟任何人都不行 | 
| [39:30] | Well, what about Ruth? | 那鲁丝呢 | 
| [39:31] | – Especially not Ruth. – Why not? | -尤其不能跟鲁丝说 -为什么 | 
| [39:34] | ‘Cause I said so, Three. | 因为我说不行 思里 | 
| [39:36] | She’s coming with us though, right? | 但她会跟我们一起走 对吗 | 
| [39:37] | Keep your fucking voice down. | 妈的小点声 | 
| [39:39] | – Is she coming with us? – No! | -她跟我们一起走吗 -不 | 
| [39:42] | Well, what the fuck? | 搞什么 | 
| [39:43] | She ain’t invited, Wy. | 她没被邀请 怀特 | 
| [39:46] | – But she’s Ruth. Why not? -‘Cause there’s shit in this world | -可她是鲁丝 为什么不带她 -因为这世上 | 
| [39:48] | – you don’t fucking understand! – Hey, Dad, come on! Calm down. | -有些操蛋的事情你不懂 -爸 冷静点 | 
| [39:56] | I’m your father. | 我是你们的爸爸 | 
| [39:58] | We’re leaving tonight, and you’re gonna do what I fuckin’ say. | 我们今晚就走 我怎么说的你们就怎么做 | 
| [40:04] | Please? | 拜托了行吗 | 
| [40:28] | I love these. | 这个我喜欢 | 
| [40:37] | $67.93. | 67块93 | 
| [43:09] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [43:13] | – We can’t talk in there. – Why the hell not? | -我们不能在里面说话 -为什么 | 
| [43:14] | – Dad said. – Said what? | -我爸说的 -说什么了 | 
| [43:17] | I’m not supposed to be talking to you. | 我不该跟你说话 | 
| [43:19] | Wyatt, what the fuck’s going on? | 怀特 到底他妈怎么回事 | 
| [43:23] | Dad and Boyd got into some business thing and we’re leaving town. | 我爸和博伊德要做什么生意 我们要离开镇子了 | 
| [43:27] | What thing? | 什么生意 | 
| [43:29] | I don’t know. I’m guessing not actual business. | 不知道 我猜不是什么实质的生意 | 
| [43:31] | They took the guns. | 他们拿走了枪 | 
| [43:37] | When are they splitting? | 他们什么时候走 | 
| [43:40] | Tonight. | 今晚 | 
| [43:43] | And you’re going with them? | 你要跟他们一起走 | 
| [43:48] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸 | 
| [43:52] | I’ll let you know where we are when we settle. | 等安顿好了我会跟你联系的 | 
| [43:56] | I gotta get back inside. | 我得进去了 | 
| [44:02] | You’re finally getting out, huh? | 你终于要出去了 是吧 | 
| [44:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [45:02] | – How much? – Fifty mil. | -多少 -五千万 | 
| [45:24] | How’d it get here so fast? | 怎么会这么快就到了 | 
| [45:26] | Roller skates. What the fuck do you think? | 溜冰溜过来的 你以为呢 | 
| [45:29] | Just drove it down from Chicago. | 从芝加哥开车载来的 | 
| [45:31] | – It’s not wrapped. – So wrap it. | -没用塑料膜包起来 -那就包起来 | 
| [45:35] | Fifty million? | 五千万 | 
| [45:36] | You’re a smart man, Marty. You’ll figure it out. | 你是个聪明人 马蒂 你会想到办法的 | 
| [45:38] | But I’m gonna stick around, make sure it’s safe. | 可我得留在附近 确保安全 | 
| [45:45] | Okay. Well, we can’t do it dressed like this. | 好吧 我们穿成这样可没法包钱 | 
| [45:47] | We’ll be back in an hour, okay? | 我们一小时后回来 好吗 | 
| [45:49] | Can you pull this up to that corner cabin? | 你把这些放到那边角落的小屋里行吗 | 
| [45:52] | See you in a bit. | 一会见 | 
| [45:56] | You’re gonna hide it here? | 你要把它藏在这里吗 | 
| [45:58] | Well, I can’t use the storage facility. | 我们不能用仓库 | 
| [46:00] | The Snells know about it. | 斯内尔知道仓库 | 
| [46:01] | But what about Rachel? | 那瑞秋呢 | 
| [46:02] | I don’t have time to fuck around, Wendy. | 我没时间胡闹 温迪 | 
| [46:03] | Not with feds in town. We already have to wrap it. | 镇上可有警察 我们还得把钱包起来 | 
| [46:05] | Skip wrapping it. Just get it out of sight. | 不包了 反正不让人看见就行 | 
| [46:08] | No, I can’t just stack bills in a wall and call it a day. | 不 我不能直接把钱垒在墙里了事 | 
| [46:11] | There’s rot, and there’s termites, there’s rats. | 会腐烂 会有白蚁 老鼠 | 
| [46:13] | First year I did this, | 我第一年入行的时候 | 
| [46:15] | Bruce lost 300K in two days to squirrels. | 布鲁斯在两天内被松鼠弄损失了30万 | 
| [46:18] | But it’s gonna take us days with just the two of us. | 但只有我俩要包上好几天 | 
| [46:20] | That’s why we’re gonna need more hands. | 所以我们需要更多人手 | 
| [46:28] | No. | 不行 | 
| [46:36] | Couldn’t spare a couple bucks for psoriasis, huh? | 之前不是给患了牛皮癣的同学捐几块钱都不行吗 | 
| [46:38] | – It’s not our money. – Yeah. And it’s not a disease. | -这不是我们的钱 -对 这也不是疾病 | 
| [46:41] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. One more box to go. | -我的天 -好了 还剩一个箱子 | 
| [46:46] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 | 
| [46:48] | Yeah, you know, you two are breaking, | 知道吗 你俩现在违反的 | 
| [46:49] | like, ten child labor laws right now. | 得有十条儿童劳动法了 | 
| [46:51] | All right. Let me hammer this piece in. | 好了 等我把这块钉好 | 
| [46:53] | I’ll go see what Rachel’s got in the kitchen, okay? | 我会去看看瑞秋的厨房里有什么 好吗 | 
| [46:56] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [49:03] | Russ? | 罗斯 | 
| [49:06] | Russ! | 罗斯 | 
| [49:18] | What the fuck was that? | 什么情况 | 
| [49:20] | It’s probably the transformer. | 可能是变形金刚 | 
| [49:23] | Okay, good. The generators came on. | 好了 发电机启动了 | 
| [49:24] | Honey, I’m gonna go check it out. | 亲爱的 我去看看 | 
| [49:26] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [49:36] | Hey, are you all right? What the hell was that? | 你没事吧 刚才是什么情况 | 
| [49:37] | Something must have chewed through that wire. | 肯定有东西把电线咬坏了 | 
| [49:40] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 | 
| [49:45] | What the fuck is that? | 那他妈是什么 | 
| [50:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [50:10] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 | 
| [50:12] | You know them? | 你认识他们 | 
| [50:15] | That’s Russ and Boyd Langmore. | 是朗默兄弟 罗斯和博伊德 | 
| [50:19] | Why the fuck they got guns and a grab bag, Marty? | 他们为什么拿着枪和麻袋 马蒂 | 
| [50:23] | – Did you do this? -What? | -是你干的吗 -什么 | 
| [50:27] | Somebody fucked with all the wiring. | 有人动了电线 | 
| [50:29] | – What are you talking about? -It’s been rigged. | -你说什么呢 -被动了手脚 | 
| [50:34] | – Rigged? -Yeah, right there. It’s rigged. | -动手脚 -对 那里 被人动过 | 
| [50:41] | Did you do this? You knew that they were coming after you. | 是你干的吗 你发现他们要来杀你了 | 
| [50:43] | ‘Cause somebody fucking did this on purpose, Marty. | 这肯定是有人故意干的 马蒂 | 
| [51:04] | Okay. Get out of here, both of y’all. I’m calling the cops. | 好吧 你们都离开这里 我报警 | 
| [51:08] | Hey, put the phone away. | 把电话收起来 | 
| [51:10] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 | 
| [51:11] | Put the fucking phone away! | 把电话收起来 | 
| [51:12] | – Take it easy. – Marty, is this one a problem? | -别激动 -马蒂 这女的是个麻烦吗 | 
| [51:14] | She’s only a problem if you kill her. | 你杀了她才会有麻烦 | 
| [51:14] | Put the gun down. Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 放下 | 
| [51:17] | She should call the cops. | 她应该报警 | 
| [51:19] | She would, okay? | 她可以报警 好吗 | 
| [51:20] | Electrocutions happen on this lake all the time, okay? | 这湖区经常出现电力问题 好吗 | 
| [51:22] | It’s, like, four already this year. This is not a problem. | 今年就有四五次了 这不是问题 | 
| [51:25] | We just get rid of the grab bag and the guns, | 我们把麻袋和枪扔了 | 
| [51:27] | and you call the police. You say it was an accident. | 你报警 就说是意外 | 
| [51:29] | A boat came in a little bit too hot and cut the wires. | 有船进来时温度过高 烧了电线 | 
| [51:33] | They fell in the water. It’s very, very easily explained, right? | 他们掉进了水里 很好解释的 好吗 | 
| [51:35] | You kill her, and she disappears, you can’t explain that. | 你要是杀了她 她消失了 那就解释不清了 | 
| [51:39] | Okay? And don’t worry about her. | 好吗 不用担心她 | 
| [51:41] | She knows how to mind her business, right? | 她知道怎么管好自己的事 对吧 | 
| [51:43] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -对 | 
| [51:47] | Get the fuck out of here, Marty. You weren’t here tonight. | 离开这里 马蒂 你今晚没来过 | 
| [51:52] | Let’s see if you do know how to mind your own business. | 看看你是否知道怎么管好你自己的事 | 
| [51:54] | I’m gonna play witness when you talk to the cops. | 你报警时 我会扮演证人 | 
| [51:56] | Make sure you get the facts right. | 确保你没把细节说错 | 
| [51:58] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有问题的 | 
| [52:00] | – You’ll be okay. Right? – Yeah. | -你不会有问题的 对吧 -对 | 
| [52:02] | – Go. – Yeah. | -快走 -好 | 
| [52:10] | Yeah, Del. | 德尔 | 
| [52:13] | There’s been some drama. | 这里出了点意外 | 
| [52:17] | I will call you when I get more information. | 等有进一步消息我再联系你 | 
| [52:20] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 | 
| [52:25] | Yeah, I’d like to report an accident, please. | 我想报告一起意外 谢谢 | 
| [52:34] | Okay. You guys go brush your teeth. | 好了 你们去刷牙 | 
| [52:36] | – Get right to bed, please. – We’ll be right in. | -然后直接上床 -我们马上就进去 | 
| [52:45] | They almost… | 他们差点… | 
| [52:47] | – They could have… – But they didn’t. | -他们本可能… -但他们没成功 | 
| [52:50] | – The kids were with us. – I know. | -当时孩子们跟我们在一起 -我知道 | 
| [52:53] | Who could have rigged that dock? | 谁有可能在那码头动手脚 | 
| [53:16] | Did it work? | 起作用了吗 | 
| [53:22] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [53:27] | What if Rachel had gone for a boat ride? | 要是瑞秋开船出去兜风怎么办 | 
| [53:33] | The boats are in storage. | 船都在仓库里 | 
| [53:37] | What if Charlotte had gone for a swim? | 要是夏洛特去游泳呢 | 
| [53:44] | It’s too cold to swim. | 太冷了 没法游泳 | 
| [53:55] | Those are your uncles. | 他们是你的叔叔 | 
| [54:07] | I couldn’t have them kill you. | 我不能让他们杀了你 | 
| [54:31] | What’d the sheriff say? | 警长怎么说的 | 
| [54:33] | He’s ruling it an accident. | 他在按意外事件处理 | 
| [54:35] | She did this. You know that. | 是她干的 你知道的 | 
| [54:37] | Can you take your call outside? | 你能出去接电话吗 | 
| [54:38] | – It’s exactly how she went after Marty. – The game’s on. | -她之前就想那么处理马蒂 -比赛开始了 | 
| [54:41] | Man, fuck your game. | 哥们 去你妈的比赛 | 
| [54:43] | – Excuse me? – Rob. | -你说什么 -罗伯 | 
| [54:45] | Hey, calm down. | 冷静点 | 
| [54:48] | – Pick her up. – On what? It was an accident. | -把她带回局里去 -什么理由 那是意外 | 
| [54:53] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 | 
| [54:54] | You know what? You better hope it was, Roy. | 你最好祈祷真是意外 罗伊 | 
| [54:58] | Because if she did do this, that’s on you. | 因为如果真是她干的 那得算在你头上 | 
| [55:04] | She was onto Russ the other day, and you know that, | 那天她看穿罗斯了 你知道的 | 
| [55:07] | and you gave him another shot | 而你多给了他一次机会 | 
| [55:08] | because your dick wanted it that way. | 因为你的老二不忍心 | 
| [55:19] | Finally. | 总算说完了 | 
| [55:27] | That’s a bad idea. | 你们不该那样的 |