| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:14] | Senator Blake, can we have a word? | 布莱克参议员 能说句话吗 | 
| [00:16] | Yeah, the word is “No.” | 行 我的话是”不” | 
| [00:17] | The casino bill. You opposed it, | 赌场的议案 你原本持反对态度 | 
| [00:19] | called it another Charles Wilkes boondoggle. | 称之为查尔斯・威尔克斯的无用功 | 
| [00:21] | Why’d you skip the vote? | 你为什么缺席了投票呢 | 
| [00:22] | I had a family emergency. | 我家里有急事 | 
| [00:23] | There are whispers you made a deal with Wilkes. | 有传闻说你和威尔克斯做了一个交易 | 
| [00:25] | Whispers? Is that what passes for reporting now? | 传闻 现在报道都是根据传闻了吗 | 
| [00:27] | I’m giving you a chance to clear the record, Senator. | 我在给你机会澄清谣言 参议员 | 
| [00:30] | God damn it, do I need to call security? | 该死的 需要我叫保安吗 | 
| [00:32] | If you’d just make a statement. | 你只需做出一则声明 | 
| [00:33] | You want my statement? | 想要我的声明吗 | 
| [00:35] | Here’s my statement. | 这就是我的声明 | 
| [00:36] | The media can go fuck itself. | 媒体都可以滚犊子了 | 
| [00:39] | Angie, call the Capitol Police. | 安吉 叫国会警察 | 
| [00:44] | He is not gonna like how that looks when it leads tonight. | 他不会喜欢那成为今晚头条的样子的 | 
| [00:46] | Do I really need to make this call? | 真的需要我打电话叫警察吗 | 
| [00:47] | Okay, okay. We’re leaving. | 行 行 我们走 | 
| [00:49] | But this is public property, | 但这里是公共场所 | 
| [00:49] | and the press is entitled– – | 媒体有权 | 
| [00:56] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 | 
| [01:24] | – Have you seen it? – Yeah. Come on in. | -你看了吗 -看了 请进 | 
| [01:27] | It’s running non-stop. | 报道接踵不断 | 
| [01:29] | And that reporter was asking about our bill. | 那个记者当时在问我们的议案的事 | 
| [01:32] | – She was asking about you. – Yeah. | -她问到了你 -是 | 
| [01:34] | She called me for a statement. | 她打给我要我做一则声明 | 
| [01:36] | What did you say? | 你怎么说 | 
| [01:38] | What did I say? That it was a tragedy. | 我怎么说 说这是场悲剧 | 
| [01:40] | My prayers go out to his family. | 我会为他的家人祈祷 | 
| [01:43] | Blake had a history of depression and hospitalizations, okay? | 布莱克有抑郁住院史 好吗 | 
| [01:46] | No one knew. | 没人知道 | 
| [01:47] | It’s a sad fact, | 这是个令人哀伤的事实 | 
| [01:49] | but sometimes depressed people kill themselves. | 但有时候抑郁症患者确实会自杀 | 
| [01:52] | That’s what you had on him? | 这就是你抓到的他的把柄 | 
| [01:55] | His psychiatric record? That’s what you were gonna expose? | 他的住院记录 这就是你准备曝光的东西 | 
| [01:57] | He was in a business where there’s no room for secrets. | 他所处的这行没有秘密可言 | 
| [02:00] | You know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [02:02] | Let me get you some coffee. | 我给你倒点咖啡 | 
| [02:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [02:15] | I wasn’t ready to quite talk about it yet, but, uh… | 我还没准备好详谈 不过 | 
| [02:18] | That’s our casino. | 这是我们的赌场 | 
| [02:20] | Yeah, plus a 300-room hotel, | 对 加上个拥有300个房间的酒店 | 
| [02:22] | upscale mall, green space. | 以及高档购物中心 绿化 | 
| [02:25] | Hmm. I’ve been waiting for something. | 我等的真是件大事啊 | 
| [02:27] | It’s just business, Wendy. | 这只是生意 温蒂 | 
| [02:28] | Well, have you talked to the Snells? It’s their land. | 你和斯内尔家的人说了吗 这是他们的地 | 
| [02:31] | – I was counting on you for that. – You’re counting wrong. | -我还指望你去说呢 -你指望错人了 | 
| [02:35] | The Snells are proud people. They will never sell. | 斯内尔家的人都很傲 他们绝不会卖地的 | 
| [02:38] | – They haven’t heard my offer. – It doesn’t matter. | -他们还没听到我的出价 -没用的 | 
| [02:40] | We can discuss other possibilities– | 我们可以商量下别的方案 | 
| [02:41] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 没什么好商量的 | 
| [02:43] | This is what I want. | 这就是我想要的 | 
| [02:46] | I don’t wanna fight with you. | 我不想和你争 | 
| [02:48] | You and your husband need this casino. | 你和你丈夫需要这个赌场 | 
| [02:50] | I can deliver it, or I can kill it. | 我能双手奉上 也能付之一炬 | 
| [03:13] | You can’t just walk in here like this. | 你不能就这样闯进来 | 
| [03:16] | What if I was dressing? | 要是我在换衣服呢 | 
| [03:19] | You really think I’m gonna see something that shocks me? | 你真以为有什么是我没见过的吗 | 
| [03:23] | And you got a fucking job to see about. | 你还有份该死的工作要考虑 | 
| [03:33] | I’m sorry I laid hands on you. | 很抱歉对你动了手 | 
| [03:42] | You sound like your brother. | 这话你兄弟也说过 | 
| [03:45] | Hmm. I just gotta get myself re-socialized, I guess. | 可能我刚重新开始适应社会吧 | 
| [03:49] | There is no excuse. | 我没有借口 | 
| [03:52] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 | 
| [04:02] | You wanna talk about a house, all that shit? | 你想聊聊房子什么的是吗 | 
| [04:05] | I’ll listen. | 我可以听你说 | 
| [04:09] | No. | 不了 | 
| [04:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [04:15] | That’s not for us. | 不适合我们 | 
| [04:29] | You know, obviously, we’re in the off-season now, | 很明显 现在是淡季 | 
| [04:31] | so most of the work’s gonna be maintenance. | 所以主要工作是维护 | 
| [04:33] | Seems to me the eaves need cleaning | 我觉得屋檐需要清洗 | 
| [04:34] | and the, uh, cabins could use a fresh coat of paint. | 小木屋可以刷一层新漆 | 
| [04:37] | Looks like you haven’t winterized that dock, either. | 看起来你也还没有给码头做防冻工作 | 
| [04:39] | There’s gonna be hell to pay if we get an early ice storm. | 如果冰暴来得早代价可就大了 | 
| [04:42] | Yeah, that’s true. | 没错 | 
| [04:43] | Listen, um, all that sounds perfect. How soon can you start? | 听着 你说得很好 你多久能上班 | 
| [04:46] | Oh, I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 | 
| [04:51] | Manual labor, weather stripping cabins, roofing work… | 体力活 装挡雨条 修屋顶 | 
| [04:55] | You ever done anything like that? | 你干过那种活吗 | 
| [04:57] | Ruth said that you were looking for a job. | 鲁丝说你在找工作 | 
| [04:58] | No. I need a paycheck, an employer, | 不 我需要一份薪水和一个雇主 | 
| [05:02] | as per conditions of my parole. | 这是我假释条款的要求 | 
| [05:06] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [05:07] | You expect me to just give you | 你希望我不用你上班 | 
| [05:07] | that without the work part of the work? | 就能给你那两样 | 
| [05:09] | It seems about right, after all my daughter done for you. | 合情合理 毕竟我女儿为你做了那么多 | 
| [05:15] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我好像没明白 | 
| [05:16] | I think you do. | 我觉得你明白 | 
| [05:19] | Patricide was my crime. | 我犯的是弑父之罪 | 
| [05:21] | I learned that word in the prison library. | 这词是我在监狱图书馆里学的 | 
| [05:24] | But what the fuck is the word for a girl killing her uncles? | 但是一个杀了自己叔叔的女孩该怎么称呼 | 
| [05:33] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out for you here. | 很遗憾这里不适合你 | 
| [05:37] | I’d think about that offer if I was you. | 我是你就会好好考虑这个提议 | 
| [05:40] | I don’t need to. | 不必了 | 
| [05:43] | That’s Elena Del Rio under that veil, | 戴着面纱的就是埃琳娜・德尔里奥 | 
| [05:44] | stepping out of an Escalade. | 正从凯迪拉克里出来 | 
| [05:46] | Mexico’s archbishop blessing her. | 墨西哥的大主教在为她祷告 | 
| [05:48] | Jorge Mendoza and a few others entering the cathedral. | 豪尔赫・门多萨和其他人正在走进大教堂 | 
| [05:52] | They don’t have a body, but | 虽然没有遗体 | 
| [05:53] | this was definitely Del’s memorial service. | 但这肯定是德尔的追悼会 | 
| [05:56] | Financial structure, Agent Evans? | 财务结构呢 埃文斯探员 | 
| [05:58] | We’ve made some progress from last time. | 我们从上次获得了一些进展 | 
| [06:00] | We now know Paradise LP, | 现在我们知道天堂有限合伙人 | 
| [06:03] | a limited Delaware company, | 特拉华的一家有限公司 | 
| [06:04] | is owned, at least in part, by this numbered company | 属于 至少有一部分属于这个编号公司 | 
| [06:07] | 五-六公司 12345公司 “埃尔・迪亚波罗” 德尔瓷砖股份有限公司 | |
| [06:07] | that we’ve named El Diablo. | 我叫它埃尔・迪亚波罗 | 
| [06:09] | Based in Mexico City. | 总部在墨西哥城 | 
| [06:10] | Who’s the other owner of Paradise? | 天堂的另一位所有人是谁 | 
| [06:12] | That’s the billion dollar question. | 问题就在这了 | 
| [06:14] | Some operating capital recently came out of Bermuda | 一些运营资本从百慕大流出 | 
| [06:17] | by way of Singapore and Panama. | 经过新加坡和巴拿马 | 
| [06:18] | 利德尔&比德 马蒂・比德企业 [普通合伙人] MBE咨询 奥沙克金融 欧塞奇有限合伙人 | |
| [06:20] | A pattern that we’re hoping to trace to Martin Byrde. | 我们希望用此模式追藤摸瓜抓到马蒂·比德 | 
| [06:22] | – Agent Petty? -Uh, I have a good new CI. | -佩迪探员 -我找了个新线人 | 
| [06:26] | How’s this one different than the last? | 这个跟上一个有什么不同 | 
| [06:28] | Other than not being dead. | 除了这个还没死之外 | 
| [06:31] | Well, they’re much closer to Byrde. | 他们跟比德更亲近 | 
| [06:33] | Better access to the books. | 更有机会拿到账本 | 
| [06:36] | Revised time line? | 大概需要多久 | 
| [06:38] | A month to a warrant. Two, tops. | 一个月拿到搜查令 最多两个月 | 
| [06:40] | Agent Evans, do you concur? | 埃文斯探员 你同意吗 | 
| [06:44] | Two or three months seems possible. | 两到三个月应该有可能 | 
| [06:51] | Do better than you’ve been doing. | 你最好再加把劲 | 
| [06:55] | See you all in a month. | 一个月后见 | 
| [07:11] | Thanks for the backup. | 谢谢你支持我 | 
| [07:14] | With the shit you pulled, | 你搞出来这么多破事 | 
| [07:15] | you’re lucky I haven’t taken your knees out. | 你该庆幸我没把你打得满地找牙 | 
| [07:20] | Well, what are you waiting for? Go. Follow. | 那你还等什么 去啊 去跟进 | 
| [07:33] | You mind telling me what you were thinking | 能告诉我你怎么想的吗 | 
| [07:35] | by telling your dad about Russ and Boyd? | 把罗斯和博伊德的事告诉你爸 | 
| [07:37] | I mean, isn’t the idea that if you wanna get away with something, | 当你想逃脱某项罪名时 | 
| [07:41] | you don’t tell anyone? | 难道不该保守秘密吗 | 
| [07:43] | I don’t know, Marty, if you say so. | 我不知道 马蒂 随你怎么说吧 | 
| [07:45] | I must have ditched that day in crime school. | 那天的犯罪课我肯定是翘课了 | 
| [07:47] | Hey, Ruth, he’s using it to try to extort me, | 鲁丝 他在用这事敲诈我 | 
| [07:49] | so I’d like to know why you decided to tell him. | 所以我想知道你为什么告诉他 | 
| [07:52] | He figured it out, okay? | 他自己发现的 行了吧 | 
| [07:55] | – How? – I don’t know. He just did. | -怎么发现的 -不知道 反正他知道了 | 
| [07:58] | Well, how did you explain killing his brothers? | 那你是怎么解释杀了他兄弟的事的 | 
| [08:01] | I told him the truth. I thought Russ was a fucking rat. | 我说了实话 说我觉得罗斯是个叛徒 | 
| [08:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [08:10] | I found a bug in his trailer. | 我在他的拖车里发现了一个窃听器 | 
| [08:13] | That shit didn’t get there by accident. | 那玩意儿肯定不是偶然出现的 | 
| [08:14] | You found a bug in Russ’ trailer? | 你在罗斯的拖车里发现了窃听器 | 
| [08:17] | You didn’t think that you should mention that to me, Ruth? | 你不觉得该告诉我吗 鲁丝 | 
| [08:19] | He’s fucking dead. | 反正他死了 | 
| [08:21] | Okay, but whoever he was working with, | 是 可是除非你也杀了跟他合作的人 | 
| [08:24] | unless you killed them too, is probably still around. | 否则那些人很可能还在我们身边 | 
| [08:26] | Hello. | 有人吗 | 
| [08:28] | We ain’t open till 1:00. | 我们一点才开业 | 
| [08:31] | Hello. Anybody here? | 有人在吗 | 
| [08:33] | Touch-squirts always show up here early. It’s a fucking thing. | 早射的人总来的早 是真的 | 
| [08:37] | Black Label, rocks, Calvin? | 加冰的黑标尊尼获加 对吧 加尔文 | 
| [08:39] | Ruth. | 鲁丝 | 
| [08:40] | Hey. Ruth. | 鲁丝 | 
| [08:42] | – You Martin Byrde? – Yeah. | -你是马蒂·比德吗 -是 | 
| [08:46] | You’re hereby shut down pursuant to Missouri Statute 573537. | 根据密苏里州规573537现下令你停业 | 
| [08:53] | “Improper layout”? | “布局不当” | 
| [08:55] | Fire hazard. Ingress and egress and all that. | 火灾隐患 入口出口和其他地方 | 
| [08:59] | We’ll just move some tables around. | 我们移动一下桌子就好 | 
| [09:00] | You’re gonna have to take it up with the state board. | 你去跟州委员会的人说吧 | 
| [09:03] | There’s missing fire-retardant insulation in half the cabins. | 一半的消火栓都没有阻燃绝缘剂 | 
| [09:06] | We also have concerns about the dock wiring, | 鉴于最近几起死亡事件 | 
| [09:08] | considering the recent deaths. | 我们还担心码头上的电线 | 
| [09:10] | That wiring was fixed the day after it happened. | 案件发生后当天就把电线修好了 | 
| [09:12] | I don’t understand why that’s a problem. | 我不明白这有什么问题 | 
| [09:13] | Not by someone licensed by the county. | 不是镇上授权的人修的 | 
| [09:15] | Are you the owner? | 你是业主吗 | 
| [09:16] | ‘Cause every piece of paper | 我手里的所有文件 | 
| [09:17] | I have here lists the owner as Rachel Garrison. | 都写着瑞秋·加里森是业主 | 
| [09:19] | Yeah, yeah. Well, she’s… | 是的 她现在 | 
| [09:20] | You know, she’s away, but I’m a partner. | 她现在不在 但我是合伙人 | 
| [09:22] | I’m a silent partner, so– | 我是个匿名股东 | 
| [09:23] | Well, you can go back to being silent. I need Miss Garrison. | 你可以接着匿名 但我要见到加里森小姐 | 
| [09:28] | Well, you know, she is away, sir. | 可她不在 先生 | 
| [09:31] | Well, I’d give her a call. | 换我我就会给她打个电话 | 
| [09:32] | Tell her she’s shut down | 告诉她这里关门了 | 
| [09:33] | until she gets in touch with our department. | 除非她和我们部门联系 | 
| [09:35] | Shut down? Hang on. She’s not reachable, | 关门 等等 现在没法联系她 | 
| [09:37] | and I’m fully auth– | 而且她授权我 | 
| [09:48] | Hey, Tuck… | 塔克 | 
| [09:52] | when’s the last time you spoke to Rachel? | 你最后一次和瑞秋说话是什么时候 | 
| [09:56] | They hit the funeral home, too? | 他们也去了殡仪馆吗 | 
| [09:58] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说的 | 
| [09:59] | “Unusually high levels of dioxin and mercury in the surrounding soil”? | “周围土壤中的二噁英和汞含量超高” | 
| [10:03] | I mean, it’s just… | 这简直是 | 
| [10:06] | It’s not a coincidence. Somebody is targeting us. | 决不是巧合 有人盯上我们了 | 
| [10:08] | Could be whoever was working with Russ Langmore. | 有可能是和罗斯·朗默一伙的人 | 
| [10:11] | It’s somebody with pull. | 肯定是有权势的人 | 
| [10:12] | Three state agencies all at the same time? | 三个州立机构同时查我们 | 
| [10:14] | It’s not the Snells. It’s not KC mob. | 不是斯内尔家的人 也不是堪萨斯黑帮 | 
| [10:17] | They have no reason to hit us. | 他们没有理由这么做 | 
| [10:19] | What about Wilkes? | 那威尔克斯呢 | 
| [10:21] | Wilkes? | 威尔克斯 | 
| [10:23] | He finally made his ask. I wasn’t very receptive. | 他终于开口了 但我没接受 | 
| [10:26] | What was his ask? | 他提什么要求了 | 
| [10:29] | He wants to build a hotel and a shopping mall next to the casino. | 他想在赌场边上建一个酒店和商场 | 
| [10:34] | The Snells are never gonna go for that. | 斯内尔家的人绝不会同意 | 
| [10:35] | That’s what I told him. And then he threatened us. | 我也这么说 然后他就威胁了我们 | 
| [10:39] | So he’s just gonna jam up hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, | 所以他打算阻断数十万的现金 | 
| [10:42] | and I gotta explain that to Chicago and to the Snells? | 而我得向芝加哥和斯内尔家的人解释 | 
| [10:45] | They’re not gonna be happy about that. | 他们肯定不会满意的 | 
| [10:46] | We can get another business. | 我们可以另立门户 | 
| [10:48] | Where? | 在哪里 | 
| [10:49] | I think I might have something. | 我有个主意 | 
| [10:51] | Well, appreciate it. Thank you, Ruth. | 谢了 鲁丝 | 
| [10:53] | But, you know, we gotta get this up and running. | 但我们得先把手头的事做好 | 
| [10:55] | Wendy, why don’t you go talk to Wilkes, please, | 温迪 不如你去和威尔克斯谈谈 | 
| [10:57] | and see if you can work something out. | 看是否能有进展 | 
| [10:58] | I’ll see if the Snells have any wiggle room at all. | 我去会会斯内尔家 看是否有周旋余地 | 
| [11:01] | We’ve gotta go pick up the kids. | 我们该去接孩子了 | 
| [11:03] | Fuck. | 妈的 | 
| [11:08] | I don’t see why I have to pay for a B plus, dude. | 只拿了B+ 我为什么要给钱 | 
| [11:11] | I wrote you an 89 paper. You have a 78 average. | 我帮你得了89分 你平均分才78 | 
| [11:15] | C to an A too fast and they’re gonna find out. | 一下子从C到A会引起怀疑 而且会被抓包 | 
| [11:17] | Then we’re all screwed and my business goes bust. | 那我们就完了 我的生意也毁了 | 
| [11:22] | I want a solid A on my history project, though. | 但历史作业我要一个A | 
| [11:26] | – Where’s your sister? – Wyatt’s. | -你姐姐呢 -在怀特家 | 
| [11:30] | Is that a new friend? | 那是新朋友吗 | 
| [11:32] | Sorta. | 算是吧 | 
| [11:54] | – Well, what can I do for you? – Hey, Taylor. | -有什么能为你效劳的 -你好 泰勒 | 
| [11:58] | Last I heard, you were shooting your mouth off | 上次咱俩对话 你满口脏话 | 
| [12:01] | about demanding that I deliver your boat myself. | 命令我亲自把你的船送过去 | 
| [12:05] | Well, I’m not here for that. I got a business proposition. | 不是这事 我是来跟你谈生意的 | 
| [12:10] | I heard you had money trouble, | 听说你最近缺钱 | 
| [12:11] | and I wanna invest in your business. | 我想给你的生意投资 | 
| [12:14] | And here I was, all concerned | 我现在关心的是 | 
| [12:16] | that you could pay your boat repair bill. | 你会不会把修船费给我 | 
| [12:19] | I guess it must be my lucky day. | 看来今天是有戏了 | 
| [12:21] | Well, I’m working in an office: Marty Byrde Enterprises. | 我现在在马蒂・比德集团上班 | 
| [12:24] | And he wants to invest in your business. | 他想投资你的生意 | 
| [12:26] | You’re serious? | 你是说真的 | 
| [12:28] | I can see rot and bend in these supports. | 这些木板都要坏了 | 
| [12:32] | And I bet you don’t have money for a breakwater. | 我打赌你连修个防波堤的钱都没有 | 
| [12:35] | – Don’t need one. – That’s where you’re wrong. | -我不需要 -这你可说错了 | 
| [12:38] | You’ve got all those fancy | 你这里有这么多 | 
| [12:39] | yachts tooling around here during the summer. | 高级的修船设备 | 
| [12:42] | They can’t even stop here for gas | 可没有防波堤的话 | 
| [12:43] | if you got no breakwater. | 那些船连过来加个油都成问题 | 
| [12:45] | And we’ll get you that breakwater and that business. | 我们会帮你把这摊生意做起来 | 
| [12:49] | The place ain’t for sale, Ruthie. | 这块地不卖 鲁丝 | 
| [12:53] | We’re not buying. | 我们不是要买地 | 
| [12:56] | We’re just injecting some capital | 只是为一个有前景的项目 | 
| [12:58] | in something we know can improve. | 注资罢了 | 
| [13:00] | Your boat’s out back. | 你的船在那后面 | 
| [13:02] | I’ll tell the boys to make sure | 我会告诉工人 | 
| [13:03] | you pay before they give you the keys. | 收了钱再还你钥匙 | 
| [13:21] | Oh, Jesus, now what? | 我的天 又怎么了 | 
| [13:24] | Jonah, I want you to go straight to your room, okay? | 乔纳 马上回房间去 好吗 | 
| [13:28] | Jacob. Darlene. | 雅各布 达琳 | 
| [13:31] | You left a message for us. | 你给我们发信息了 | 
| [13:33] | Well, you didn’t need to respond in person. Hi. | 你们不必亲自跑一趟的 | 
| [13:35] | It sounded important. | 听起来很重要 | 
| [13:37] | Well, uh, listen, it’s cold. | 外边太冷了 | 
| [13:39] | Why don’t we go inside. We can discuss it. Okay? Hi. | 我们进屋去聊好吗 | 
| [13:42] | It wouldn’t have anything to do | 不会是跟那个 | 
| [13:43] | with the man who showed up on our property, | 想把我们的土地变成主题公园的人 | 
| [13:45] | looking to turn our land into a theme park, would it? | 有关吧 | 
| [13:50] | You know what today is? | 知道今天是什么日子吗 | 
| [13:53] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [13:54] | I’ll bet the boy knows. | 我猜这小家伙一定知道 | 
| [13:57] | First day of hunting season. | 今天是狩猎季的第一天 | 
| [13:59] | Jonah, go inside. | 乔纳 回屋去 | 
| [14:00] | I haven’t missed one in 50 years. | 50年来我从没错过这一天 | 
| [14:04] | I don’t intend to start now. | 今年也没打算错过 | 
| [14:07] | So, what I suggest, Martin… | 所以我建议 | 
| [14:10] | is you join us in the woods, and we can talk privately. | 我们还是到树林里好好谈一谈 | 
| [14:14] | Get some things worked out. | 把事情都解决了 | 
| [14:17] | Is that a Remington 700? | 这是雷明顿700吗 | 
| [14:19] | It is. | 没错 | 
| [14:23] | Nightforce scope. You hunt, son? | 夜视瞄准镜 你也打猎吗 | 
| [14:26] | No. No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不会 | 
| [14:28] | I’d like to. | 我想去 | 
| [14:30] | Go ahead. Now… | 拿着 来 | 
| [14:33] | all you gotta do is put the vest on. | 先把背心穿上 | 
| [14:37] | Well, our talk is about business, | 我们要谈的是正事 | 
| [14:39] | and he’s got schoolwork to do. | 他还得做作业呢 | 
| [14:41] | No, I don’t. | 我没有作业 | 
| [14:42] | He’s old enough to learn our ways. | 他长大了 应该学学我们的传统了 | 
| [14:47] | Jonah, honey, you’re not going. – | 乔纳 你不能去 | 
| [14:52] | Anybody mind if I tag along? | 我能参加吗 | 
| [14:55] | We move quick, old-timer. | 我们动作很快的 老人家 | 
| [14:58] | Not if you keep talking. | 你一直叨叨可快不起来 | 
| [15:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [15:22] | So, he’s shut down your businesses. | 他把你的生意全封了 | 
| [15:25] | That means all our money’s tied up. | 也就是说我们的钱都被冻结了 | 
| [15:28] | Yeah, temporarily. | 只是暂时性的 | 
| [15:30] | Unacceptable. | 太过分了 | 
| [15:32] | I know it. Wilkes is definitely sending us a message. | 我知道 威尔克斯显然是在威胁我们 | 
| [15:37] | Well, maybe you need to send him one back. | 那你应该威胁回去才是 | 
| [15:42] | Some people only respond to a certain kind of pressure. | 有些人就是吃硬不吃软 | 
| [15:45] | Yeah. Well, listen, we are going to need Wilkes | 我们还得需要威尔克斯 | 
| [15:49] | to help push our bid through the gaming commission, | 帮我们搞到赌场许可证呢 | 
| [15:51] | so, uh, maybe there is a middle ground. | 我觉得现在不应该把关系搞得太僵 | 
| [15:56] | I’m not selling any more land, Martin. | 我不会再出售更多的土地了 马丁 | 
| [15:59] | We’ve sacrificed enough. | 我牺牲的够多了 | 
| [16:02] | Jacob, if he kills this bid, it’s gonna hurt us all. | 要是他把许可证的事否决了 我们都得完 | 
| [16:06] | Not everything is negotiable. | 有些事是不能让步的 | 
| [16:10] | I gotta stop. | 我得歇一会 | 
| [16:14] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [16:16] | Buddy, you all right? | 巴迪 你还好吗 | 
| [16:17] | – You okay? – Never better. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [16:19] | – You tired? – No. | -你累了吗 -没有 | 
| [16:24] | – Getting close. – Good, good. | -我们很接近了 -很好 | 
| [16:27] | – Quiet. – Yep. | -安静 -好 | 
| [16:33] | Ready? | 准备好了 | 
| [16:35] | The thing is, Martin… | 马丁 眼下的情况是 | 
| [16:38] | anyone who’s your enemy is now our enemy. | 谁跟你作对就是在跟我们作对 | 
| [16:45] | I appreciate that, but | 谢谢你 不过 | 
| [16:46] | I don’t need you to do anything. I got this. | 我能搞定 你别插手 | 
| [16:49] | You got 24 hours. If you can’t persuade him, we will. | 给你24小时 否则我就要插手了 | 
| [17:04] | You know, I don’t really believe in this sort of thing. | 其实我不太信这些东西 | 
| [17:06] | No harm in trying. | 试试又没害处 | 
| [17:12] | – When will they be back? – Well, it depends. | -他们什么时候回来 -那可没准 | 
| [17:17] | Strong heart line… | 生命线很长 | 
| [17:20] | and long marriage. | 婚姻线也很长 | 
| [17:24] | This little circle here indicates there’s been some sadness. | 这些小圈圈说明有一些难过的时刻 | 
| [17:28] | -Yeah, that’s true of any marriage. -Yes, it is. | -婚姻就是这样 -没错 | 
| [17:31] | Now, your lifeline got a couple of breaks here. | 你的生命线在这里有分叉 | 
| [17:36] | And… | 然后 | 
| [17:42] | That’s it. | 算了 不说了 | 
| [17:43] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:45] | – What did you see? – What does it matter? | -你看出什么了 -有什么关系呢 | 
| [17:48] | You don’t believe in this, anyway. | 反正你也不相信 | 
| [17:50] | Come on. You can’t do that. What did you see? | 别这样 你到底看出什么了 | 
| [17:56] | You lost a child. | 你失去过一个孩子 | 
| [18:15] | Nice-looking buck. | 一头漂亮的雄鹿 | 
| [18:19] | No, let the boy take him. | 让小家伙来 | 
| [18:28] | You don’t have to do this, okay? Don’t feel any pressure. | 你不用非得这么做 别有压力 | 
| [19:10] | Your boy’s first kill. | 小家伙的首杀 | 
| [19:13] | We believe in blood. | 我们信仰鲜血 | 
| [19:15] | Oh, no, no. We don’t need the blood. Thank you. | 我们不需要血 谢谢 | 
| [19:17] | It’d be disrespectful to the deer. | 这是对鹿神的不敬 | 
| [19:21] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没关系 爸爸 | 
| [19:44] | My thighs feel like pillows. | 感觉我的大腿和枕头一样 | 
| [19:50] | Hey, how come in five months, | 我们一起玩了五个月了 | 
| [19:53] | you’ve never tried to kiss me? | 你怎么从没试过亲我 | 
| [20:03] | I don’t wanna just be some story you tell someday | 我不想成为你某天 | 
| [20:06] | at some dinner party or whatever to… | 在某个晚宴上的谈资 | 
| [20:11] | I don’t know, to show that you’ve got, | 我不知道 好证明你的人生 | 
| [20:13] | like, real grit in your life or something. | 有真正的勇气还是什么的 | 
| [20:18] | Jesus. You can’t even fucking see in here. | 天 这里什么都他妈看不到 | 
| [20:24] | You’re supposed to be writing your essay. | 你应该在写你的申请信 | 
| [20:26] | It’s in my head. | 在我脑子里 | 
| [20:31] | Can you excuse us for a second? | 能让我们单独待会吗 | 
| [20:37] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [20:52] | That girl never ever has to worry | 那姑娘永远都不用担心 | 
| [20:55] | about getting into a college. | 上大学的事 | 
| [20:57] | Her daddy can just donate a fucking library or something. | 她爸可以捐个图书馆什么的 | 
| [21:01] | It’s different for you. | 你不一样 | 
| [21:03] | Yes, I’m well aware that it’s different, Ruth. | 是 我很明白那是不一样的 鲁丝 | 
| [21:06] | No, you need to take your seat at the fucking table, Wyatt, | 不 你得坐到桌子旁 怀特 | 
| [21:09] | and make your place. | 占据一席之地 | 
| [21:11] | Look, I got nothing to say to those people | 我和那些人说什么 | 
| [21:13] | that’ll change the way that they see me, okay? | 也改变不了他们对我的看法的 好吗 | 
| [21:16] | Then be who they want, then. Pretend. | 那你就成为他们想要的人 假装 | 
| [21:19] | I don’t know. Lie. Just… | 我不知道 撒谎 就… | 
| [21:21] | Just write the essay, okay? | 把申请信写了 好吗 | 
| [21:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [21:28] | I’ll write the fucking thing. I gotta drive Charlotte home. | 我会写那破玩意的 我去送夏洛特回家 | 
| [21:30] | Wait. No, no, no. You’re wasted. | 等等 不行 你嗨了 | 
| [21:32] | There’s back roads. | 我走小路 | 
| [21:44] | Mrs. Byrde. | 比德太太 | 
| [21:45] | I wanna talk to Charlie. | 我想和查理谈谈 | 
| [21:48] | He’s out of town. | 他出城了 | 
| [21:50] | He’s not returning my calls. | 他没回我电话 | 
| [21:51] | Well, that probably means he doesn’t wanna talk to you. | 那可能意味着他不想和你说话 | 
| [21:55] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [21:56] | I’m finishing up some work for him here– | 我还在帮他工作… | 
| [21:58] | Is he shutting down our businesses? | 是他在关停我们的生意吗 | 
| [22:00] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [22:02] | You are full of shit. | 你满嘴屁话 | 
| [22:02] | He is pressuring us to get the Snells to sell him the land. | 他给我们施压是为了让斯内尔把地卖给他 | 
| [22:06] | – Has your answer changed? – It’s not possible. | -你们的答案变了吗 -不可能 | 
| [22:10] | Mr. Wilkes doesn’t believe anything is impossible. | 威尔克斯先生不相信世上有任何不可能的事 | 
| [22:14] | That’s why he’s been as successful as he’s been. | 所以他才能这么成功 | 
| [22:16] | Well, he’s behaving like a spoiled brat. | 他的行为就像个被宠坏的小孩 | 
| [22:20] | I’ll pass along your message. | 我会转达你的消息的 | 
| [22:59] | Tuck? | 塔克吗 | 
| [23:16] | Hi. | 你来了 | 
| [23:20] | You got a lot of nerve, calling me back here. | 你真是有勇气叫我回来 | 
| [23:22] | – I’ve got nerve? – That’s right. | -我有勇气 -是的 | 
| [23:24] | You stole $300,000 from me, Rachel. | 你从我这偷了30万 瑞秋 | 
| [23:27] | That I found in my wall of my business. | 我在我店里的墙里发现的 | 
| [23:29] | Do you think that I’m afraid | 你觉得我会害怕吗 | 
| [23:31] | to tell my partners that I lost their money? | 不敢告诉我的搭档我弄丢了他们的钱 | 
| [23:33] | How does hanging from a bridge sound to you? | 吊在桥上听起来如何 | 
| [23:35] | Fuck you, Marty. | 去你妈的 马蒂 | 
| [23:37] | Hang on. Hey, hey. Rachel, Rachel. | 等等 等一下 瑞秋 瑞秋 | 
| [23:43] | I’ll keep them out of this | 我不告诉他们 | 
| [23:45] | if you help me get this place up and running again, | 如果你帮我把这地方弄起来 再次运营的话 | 
| [23:49] | because apparently, you’re the only person | 因为很显然 调查员只肯 | 
| [23:51] | that the inspector will deal with. | 和你打交道 | 
| [23:54] | Okay? Please? | 可以吗 拜托了 | 
| [23:56] | And I need you to be | 我需要你 | 
| [23:58] | the face of this place for an investigation. | 作为这里的门面 去应对一项调查 | 
| [24:04] | Who’s investigating you? | 谁在调查你 | 
| [24:07] | The gaming commission. | 博彩委员会 | 
| [24:08] | I’m opening a casino somewhere else. | 我要在别的地方开赌场 | 
| [24:12] | Of course you are. | 当然了 | 
| [24:14] | Preying on addicts and hillbillies. | 掠夺瘾君子和乡巴佬 | 
| [24:19] | For the record, I’m only here | 说清楚 我在这里 | 
| [24:20] | ’cause Tuck said he needed me… | 只是因为塔克说他需要我… | 
| [24:22] | – Okay. – to protect his job. | -好 -保住他的工作 | 
| [24:25] | You threaten him? | 你恐吓他了 | 
| [24:28] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [24:31] | You don’t even know what’s a lie | 你甚至都不知道什么是谎言 | 
| [24:32] | and what’s the truth, do you? | 什么是真话了 是吗 | 
| [24:40] | Oh, fuck. God. | 操 天 | 
| [24:43] | Oh, you scared me. | 你吓到我了 | 
| [24:49] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 | 
| [24:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [24:58] | You know… | 你知道的… | 
| [25:01] | I only went hunting once as a kid. | 我只在小时候去打过一次猎 | 
| [25:07] | I couldn’t do it again after that. | 从那以后我就再也不打猎了 | 
| [25:16] | Why did you ask me to kill that man? | 你为什么让我杀了那个人 | 
| [25:20] | You nodded at me to pull the trigger, and I did. | 你朝我点头 让我扣动扳机 我那么做了 | 
| [25:24] | Honey, I thought he was gonna kill us. | 亲爱的 我以为他要杀我们 | 
| [25:31] | If I’d done it, would you have thought of me as a murderer? | 如果我杀了他 你会把我当成杀人犯吗 | 
| [25:35] | No, no. | 不 不会的 | 
| [25:38] | I would have thanked you for your unbelievable bravery. | 我会因为你不可思议的勇敢而感谢你 | 
| [25:51] | Mind if I stay up a little longer? | 我可以等等再睡吗 | 
| [25:58] | Can I sit up with you? | 我能陪你坐着吗 | 
| [26:16] | Okay. But, sir, the weekend is the only time | 好 但先生 周末是 | 
| [26:19] | that the club makes any money in the off-season. | 俱乐部在淡季唯一赚钱的时候 | 
| [26:23] | If you don’t re-inspect, | 如果你不复检 | 
| [26:25] | then we can’t get our clearance letter, | 那我们就拿不到许可函 | 
| [26:27] | and then we can’t get our license back, | 我们也就拿不回我们的执照 | 
| [26:28] | which means we can’t re-open, | 也就是说我们不能重开 | 
| [26:30] | so, you know, I’ll meet you anytime that you want. | 你想见我的时候 我随叫随到 | 
| [26:34] | Great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [26:36] | Prick. | 蠢货 | 
| [26:40] | – Hello. – Hi. Are you Wendy Byrde? | -你好 -你好 你是温迪・比德吗 | 
| [26:42] | – I am. – I’m Janet Rayner with KZYO News. | -对 -我是《KZYO新闻》的珍妮特・雷纳 | 
| [26:44] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [26:45] | I was hoping I could ask you a few questions | 我希望能问你几个问题 | 
| [26:47] | about Charles Wilkes and Tim Blake. | 关于查尔斯・威尔克斯和提姆・布莱克 | 
| [26:50] | I’m sorry. I don’t really have anything to say. | 抱歉 我没什么好说的 | 
| [26:53] | You and Wilkes worked together to pass a casino bill? | 你和威尔克斯合作想要通过一项赌场议案吗 | 
| [26:57] | Well, we have no official relationship with Charles Wilkes. | 我们和查尔斯・威尔克斯没有正式的关系 | 
| [26:59] | Okay, but unofficially, you lobbied senators with Wilkes. | 好 但非正式地 你和威尔克斯游说了参议员 | 
| [27:04] | I’m sorry, I have no comment. | 抱歉 无可奉告 | 
| [27:06] | Mrs. Byrde, we can talk | 比德太太 如果你愿意 | 
| [27:07] | on background or off the record if you want. | 我们可以当做是幕后消息或私下谈话 | 
| [27:09] | I don’t mean to be rude, but… | 我不想无礼 但… | 
| [27:11] | I really think you should leave the property now. | 我真的认为你现在应该离开我家了 | 
| [27:13] | Did you know that Tim Blake’s widow | 你知道提姆・布莱克的遗孀 | 
| [27:14] | is filing a wrongful death suit against Charles Wilkes? | 要告查尔斯・威尔克斯过失致死吗 | 
| [27:17] | That’s crazy. | 那太疯狂了 | 
| [27:19] | She’s going to announce it at his funeral. | 她准备在他的葬礼上宣布 | 
| [27:22] | But he was clinically depressed. | 但他有临床性抑郁症 | 
| [27:24] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [27:28] | Thank you so much for stopping by. | 非常感谢你过来 | 
| [27:57] | “A mortgage applicant agrees to pay to consult an attorney. | “抵押贷款申请人同意支付咨询律师的费用 | 
| [28:01] | Do not sign. | 别签名 | 
| [28:06] | If this is…” | 如果这是…” | 
| [28:22] | I was just looking. | 我只是看看 | 
| [28:23] | Yeah, looking to move. | 你想要搬走 | 
| [28:26] | You wanna lie to me, girl, fine, I get it. | 你想骗我 孩子 没关系 我懂 | 
| [28:32] | But you’re lying to yourself, | 但你也在骗你自己 | 
| [28:34] | and you’re filling Wyatt’s head with lies, too. | 并且还用谎言给怀特洗脑 | 
| [28:38] | College. | 让他上大学 | 
| [28:39] | I have a real job, Daddy, | 我有一份正式工作 爸爸 | 
| [28:41] | in an office, with responsibilities. | 是在办公室的 有责任的工作 | 
| [28:45] | Tell me what they’ve ever | 跟我说说 除了肮脏勾当 | 
| [28:45] | asked you to do ‘sides their dirty work. | 他们还叫你做了什么 | 
| [28:52] | You’re a Langmore, baby girl. | 你是朗默家的人 宝贝女儿 | 
| [28:54] | You carry the weight of that name. | 你要背负那姓氏的重量 | 
| [28:58] | I know it. The rest of the world knows it. | 我知道 全世界都知道 | 
| [29:01] | Seems like the only one who doesn’t understand is you. | 似乎只有你不明白 | 
| [29:14] | So, you’re here to open a bank account. | 你是来开立银行账户的吗 | 
| [29:17] | Yeah. I know I’m supposed to have an adult present, | 对 我知道应该有成人陪同 | 
| [29:19] | but my mom’s running errands. | 但我妈妈在外面忙 | 
| [29:21] | She gave me these papers | 她给了我这些文件 | 
| [29:22] | and signed all the forms she’s supposed to. | 还签了所有该签的表格 | 
| [29:25] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [29:28] | Looks like everything is here. | 看起来资料都齐全 | 
| [29:32] | Filled out correctly. | 都填好了 | 
| [29:34] | Let’s just give your mom a quick call to confirm. | 我们给你妈妈打个电话确认一下吧 | 
| [29:37] | – What’s her number? – I have her on speed dial. | -她的号码是多少 -我用快速拨号 | 
| [29:45] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [29:46] | Hello. This is Connie at the bank. | 你好 我是银行的康妮 | 
| [29:49] | Hi. I’d be there myself, | 你好 我应该自己去的 | 
| [29:50] | but I’ve been stuck at the dog groomer’s all day. | 但我一整天都被困在狗狗美容师这里了 | 
| [29:53] | He definitely has my permission. | 他确实得到了我的允许 | 
| [29:55] | And $5,000 is correct? | 是存五千美元吗 | 
| [29:58] | $5,000, that’s correct. | 五千美元 没错 | 
| [30:01] | All right, well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [30:04] | Your mom sounds nice. | 你妈妈听起来很友好 | 
| [30:06] | It’s the weekend. | 因为是周末 | 
| [30:07] | Do you have a passport? | 你有护照吗 | 
| [30:09] | Oh, yeah. | 有 | 
| [30:11] | And what name do you want the account under? | 你想把账户登记在谁的名下 | 
| [30:13] | Mine. Michael Fleming. | 我自己 迈克尔・弗莱明 | 
| [30:41] | Hi. I’m looking for Mrs. Blake. | 你好 我找布莱克太太 | 
| [30:45] | I’m Susan Blake. | 我是苏珊・布莱克 | 
| [30:46] | Mrs. Blake, I am so sorry for your loss. I… | 布莱克夫人 节哀顺变 我… | 
| [30:50] | I-I-I wanted to come and pay my respects. I’m Wendy Byrde. | 我是来表示哀悼的 我是温迪・比德 | 
| [30:55] | This is a shepherd’s pie. | 这是肉馅土豆饼 | 
| [30:57] | Thank you. Were you friends with Tim? | 谢谢 你是提姆的朋友吗 | 
| [31:01] | We met once. | 我们见过一次 | 
| [31:04] | I know this is a terrible time, | 我知道现在不合时宜 | 
| [31:05] | but is there a place we could speak privately? | 但我们能私下谈谈吗 | 
| [31:11] | What a beautiful family. | 真是个温馨的家 | 
| [31:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:14] | How did you know Tim? | 你是怎么认识提姆的 | 
| [31:19] | To be honest, we were on the opposite sides of an issue. | 老实说 我们在一件事上持相反意见 | 
| [31:25] | He was against a bill I was backing. | 他反对我支持的一项议案 | 
| [31:28] | – Tim could be a tough opponent. – Yes. Yes, he could. | -提姆会是个强硬的反对者 -对 没错 | 
| [31:32] | Are you a lobbyist? | 你是个说客吗 | 
| [31:34] | No. My husband and I | 不 我丈夫和我 | 
| [31:36] | own a company that’s investing in a new casino. | 拥有一间公司 正在投资一个新的赌场 | 
| [31:43] | You work with Charles Wilkes, don’t you? | 你在跟查尔斯・威尔克斯合作 是吗 | 
| [31:47] | We have mutual interests. | 我们有共同的利益 | 
| [31:50] | You know I’m gonna sue him. Wrongful death. | 你知道我要告他过失致死 | 
| [31:53] | I heard. | 我听说了 | 
| [31:56] | And you’ll lose. | 你会败诉的 | 
| [31:59] | When a clinically depressed person kills themself, | 当一个患有临床性抑郁症的人自杀时 | 
| [32:02] | there’s no way to win that case in court. | 这案子在法庭上不可能赢 | 
| [32:05] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [32:08] | The corruption, that’s what Tim fought against his entire life, | 提姆一生都在和腐败作斗争 | 
| [32:10] | and at least now it’ll be out in the public. | 至少现在能将其公之于众 | 
| [32:12] | Charles Wilkes has the money to fight you, | 查尔斯・威尔克斯有跟你斗的资本 | 
| [32:14] | and he will fight you. | 他会跟你斗的 | 
| [32:17] | He will fight you until you are bankrupt. | 他会斗到你破产 | 
| [32:20] | He killed my husband. | 他杀了我丈夫 | 
| [32:22] | Oh, Mrs. Blake… | 布莱克太太… | 
| [32:25] | I am so sorry, but he didn’t kill your husband. | 我非常遗憾 但他没有杀你的丈夫 | 
| [32:36] | I have a brother. | 我有个弟弟 | 
| [32:38] | He is manic-depressive, and he has been a mess his whole life. | 他有躁郁症 一生都过得很糟糕 | 
| [32:43] | And I have spent much of my life resenting him | 而我一生中大部分时间都在怨恨他 | 
| [32:45] | and what he put my family through. | 以及他让我的家庭所遭受的一切 | 
| [32:46] | To me, he was– he was indulgent, and he was embarrassing, | 对我来说 他是任性的 让人丢脸的 | 
| [32:51] | and, quite frankly, he was weak. | 坦白说 他还很懦弱 | 
| [32:57] | And then, ten years ago, | 十年前 | 
| [32:59] | I fell into my own depression when I lost a child. | 我失去一个孩子后 也陷入了抑郁 | 
| [33:04] | And I learned very quickly | 然后我很快领悟到 | 
| [33:07] | that depression is not a passive, lethargic state. | 抑郁不是一种被动的 没精打采的状态 | 
| [33:13] | Far from it. | 远非如此 | 
| [33:14] | I mean it might seem that way to people on the outside. | 在旁观者看来也许是这样 | 
| [33:16] | But to the person depressed, | 但对于抑郁的人来说 | 
| [33:17] | it is an active state of roiling pain | 那是一种从发梢到脚底的 | 
| [33:22] | from the tip of your hair to the bottom of your feet. | 剧烈疼痛状态 | 
| [33:27] | And I think, deep down, you know, | 我觉得在内心深处 | 
| [33:32] | probably more than anyone, | 你可能比任何人都清楚 | 
| [33:35] | that Charles Wilkes didn’t kill your husband. | 查尔斯・威尔克斯没有杀死你丈夫 | 
| [33:38] | Tim killed himself because he wanted the pain to stop. | 提姆自杀是因为他想要停止那种疼痛 | 
| [33:45] | He just wanted it to end. I mean, it feels like torture. | 他只是想结束这一切 那太折磨人了 | 
| [33:49] | That’s why he killed himself. | 因此他自杀了 | 
| [33:53] | And… and we want to fund a foundation in his name | 我们想以他的名义筹备一个基金会 | 
| [33:56] | to take care of the mentally ill in Missouri, | 来帮助密苏里州的精神疾病患者 | 
| [34:00] | with an emphasis for those with depression. | 尤其是那些患有抑郁症的人 | 
| [34:05] | We’re prepared to start with a million dollars. | 我们准备从一百万美元开始 | 
| [34:10] | – You’re trying to buy me? – Yes, I am. | -你想收买我 -是的 没错 | 
| [34:14] | I am also trying to do some good here… | 我也想做些善事… | 
| [34:21] | so that Tim’s suicide isn’t in vain. | 好让提姆的自杀有意义 | 
| [34:32] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 | 
| [34:35] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空和我聊 | 
| [35:01] | I think this is a really great opportunity for you. | 我认为这对你们来说是一个很好的机会 | 
| [35:04] | You can do so much with the landscaping and the big trees. | 你们可以尽情利用这些景观和大树 | 
| [35:07] | And you’re really close to everything, so… | 这里应有尽有 所以… | 
| [35:10] | Thank you so much for coming. It was great to meet you. | 谢谢你们的到来 见到你们很高兴 | 
| [35:15] | Have a great day. | 祝你们过得愉快 | 
| [35:22] | Yeah. Well, look, I-I’ve tried everything, Jacob, | 我已经尝试过所有的办法了 雅各布 | 
| [35:26] | and, uh, it’s gonna be at least a week. | 至少需要一周 | 
| [35:31] | Yes, I understand what that means. | 我明白这意味着什么 | 
| [35:47] | Hey, easy, creepy. | 轻点 变态 | 
| [35:49] | A breast is a breast is a breast. | 胸就是胸 | 
| [35:52] | It’s not my sandbox. | 可不是我的沙盒 | 
| [35:57] | What time is he supposed to meet you? | 他什么时候跟你见面 | 
| [36:00] | Nine. | 九点 | 
| [36:03] | This is the “Terms of Compliance” Letter. | 这是封注明了”合规条款”的信 | 
| [36:08] | Just tell him you don’t understand any of the particulars. | 告诉他你不明白有任何特别之处 | 
| [36:14] | And try to act fucking natural. Here, these will help. | 尽量他妈的自然点 来 这个能帮上忙 | 
| [36:20] | And what if he gets suspicious? | 如果他怀疑了呢 | 
| [36:22] | This whole charade was so he would come calling you, | 这都是做戏 好让他主动找你 | 
| [36:25] | which he did. | 他也确实找了 | 
| [36:29] | He’s not gonna be suspicious. | 他不会怀疑的 | 
| [36:32] | I hate your guts. You know that? | 我恨死你了 你知道吗 | 
| [36:34] | That’s my cue to go. | 意思是我该走了 | 
| [36:41] | Can you believe he spent $10,000 | 你能相信吗 他在那玩具酒店 | 
| [36:44] | on that toy hotel and paddle boat? | 和那破船上花了一万美金 | 
| [36:49] | The man thinks he can wow people into acquiescence. | 那人觉得他能哗众取宠 | 
| [36:54] | So did Hitler. | 希特勒也是一样 | 
| [36:55] | He held on to his power ’cause no one stood up. | 他一直把持着权力 因为没人站出来 | 
| [36:59] | People ain’t afraid of autocrats. | 人们不怕独裁者 | 
| [37:01] | People are afraid of being different from their neighbors. | 人们怕的是与众不同 | 
| [37:04] | I think we are actually | 我觉得我们是在 | 
| [37:06] | preserving democracy in the fine state of Missouri. | 守护密苏里州的民主 | 
| [37:46] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [38:02] | Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [38:18] | Oh, Darlene. | 达琳 | 
| [38:21] | You are a marvel to me. You know that? | 你对我来说就像奇迹 你知道吗 | 
| [38:27] | – Oh, your heart. -It’s beating like a jackhammer. | -你的心跳 -响得像在打鼓 | 
| [38:42] | Easy now. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 | 
| [38:45] | Don’t take ’em with you. | 别把它带走了 | 
| [38:56] | You know what I’ve been thinking about? | 你知道我一直在想什么吗 | 
| [39:00] | My mind is an empty shell right now. | 我的大脑现在是个空壳 | 
| [39:07] | I want a baby. | 我想要个孩子 | 
| [39:16] | Don’t you think we’re a little past that? | 你不觉得我们年纪有点大了吗 | 
| [39:21] | There are millions of ways to get a baby. | 想得到孩子有无数种方法 | 
| [39:26] | And I’d be a wonderful mother. | 我会成为一个很棒的母亲 | 
| [39:39] | I’m serious, Jacob. | 我说真的 雅各布 | 
| [39:44] | What is the point of all this | 我们做的这一切有什么意义 | 
| [39:47] | if we got no one to leave it all to? | 如果百年之后都无人传承的话 | 
| [39:55] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 | 
| [39:57] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 | 
| [40:04] | Turn the lights off, man. | 把灯关了 伙计 | 
| [40:06] | Come on. The place is shut the fuck down anyway. | 快点 反正这地方也关门了 | 
| [40:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [40:10] | Turn it off. | 关了 | 
| [40:13] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [40:16] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 | 
| [40:18] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 | 
| [40:22] | That’s the… letters. Compliance or… | 那是那什么信 条款还是… | 
| [40:27] | some shit. I don’t really get it. | 什么的 我不是很明白 | 
| [40:28] | It’s a bunch of things they asked for. | 就是他们提的一堆要求 | 
| [40:30] | This should get it done. What are you doing? | 这个应该能解决了 你在干什么 | 
| [40:32] | What are you doing? Ow! Ow! | 你在干什么 | 
| [40:33] | – What the fuck are you doing? – I’m just trying to see | -你他妈在干什么 -我只想看看 | 
| [40:35] | if Marty Byrde has some feelings. | 马蒂·比德到底有没有感觉 | 
| [40:36] | That’s all I’m trying to do. | 仅此而已 | 
| [40:38] | Ah, why don’t we pick up this conversation tomorrow? | 我们还是明天再继续谈吧 | 
| [40:40] | – Oh, shit. – Jesus. | -该死 -天啊 | 
| [40:42] | You all right? Hey. What’s wrong with you? | 你没事吧 你怎么了 | 
| [40:45] | I mean, you wrecked my fucking life, but I’m okay. | 你毁了我的生活 但我没事 | 
| [40:48] | I wrecked your life? All right, look. Come here. Come here. | 我毁了你的生活 好吧 过来 | 
| [40:52] | Let’s get you to bed. | 你上床躺下 | 
| [40:53] | Sleep this off a little bit, okay? | 好好睡一觉 好吗 | 
| [40:55] | – Come on. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 | 
| [40:57] | – Come on. – You do not get to see me naked. | -走吧 -你可别想看我裸体 | 
| [40:59] | You had your chance. | 之前给过你机会了 | 
| [41:01] | – I’m fine. – You’re not fine. | -我没事 -你有事 | 
| [41:04] | One foot in front of the other. | 一步一步来 | 
| [41:06] | – All right. – I’ll set you down. Come here. | -好吧 -我扶你躺下 过来 | 
| [41:09] | Come here. Right here. | 来 就在这里 | 
| [41:11] | Slowly, slowly, slowly. | 慢点 慢慢的 | 
| [41:13] | – Okay, all right? – Okay. | -好了 好吗 -好 | 
| [41:15] | Right there. | 就这里 | 
| [41:16] | – Thank you. – Let go. Yeah. | -谢谢 -别想了 对 | 
| [41:18] | – Thank you. – You all right? | -谢谢 -你没事吧 | 
| [41:27] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [41:29] | You sleep this off. | 睡一觉就好了 | 
| [41:31] | And you’ll be back to normal, okay? | 你就会恢复正常了 好吗 | 
| [41:36] | All right. | 好 | 
| [41:37] | – Marty. – Yep. | -马蒂 -在 | 
| [41:41] | They’re gonna find you. | 他们会找到你的 | 
| [41:44] | They’re gonna lock you up. | 他们会把你关起来 | 
| [41:46] | Or they’re gonna kill you. | 或者他们会杀了你 | 
| [43:14] | – Hello. -What the fuck are you doing, Ruthie? | -你好 -你他妈搞什么 鲁丝 | 
| [43:17] | I got $50,000 worth of damage here on my dock! | 我的码头被破坏了 损失得有5万 | 
| [43:20] | I have not the slightest idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 | 
| [43:23] | I was actually gonna call you | 我其实正要打给你 | 
| [43:25] | to follow up on our conversation from two days ago. | 继续我们两天前的谈话 | 
| [43:29] | Is now a good time? | 现在方便吗 | 
| [43:31] | I ought to kick your ass. | 我应该踢死你 | 
| [43:32] | Your insurer will likely see | 你的承保人可能会看到 | 
| [43:34] | that the damage was not caused by an act of God, | 这破坏不是天灾 | 
| [43:37] | but a large boat. | 而是一艘大船造成的 | 
| [43:39] | And if he’s a suspicious type… | 如果他是个疑心重的人 | 
| [43:41] | You know those insurance fuckers. | 你了解那些保险业的混蛋 | 
| [43:43] | He might even think that it was caused by a $300,000 wake boat. | 他们甚至可能认为是个值30万的滑艇造成的 | 
| [43:49] | No payout coming from Allstate, if you know what I mean. | 好事达保险就不会赔钱了 你懂我的意思吧 | 
| [43:53] | So, one option is to declare bankruptcy, of course, | 所以 一个选择当然是宣布破产 | 
| [43:58] | and the other is to take what I offered you two days ago. | 另一个选择是接受我两天前给你开的条件 | 
| [44:02] | Marty Byrde Enterprises will replace all these boats out front | 马蒂·比德集团将替换前面所有的船 | 
| [44:06] | before the owners know a thing. | 不会让船主们察觉 | 
| [44:09] | You’re worse than your dad. | 你比你爸还坏 | 
| [44:12] | We’ll get you your breakwater. | 我们会给你弄个防波堤 | 
| [44:19] | Most of you knew Tim. | 你们大部分人都很了解提姆 | 
| [44:22] | When he believed in something, nothing could dissuade him. | 当他深信一件事时 没什么能劝阻他 | 
| [44:26] | He was a bulldog with a bone. | 他是头有骨气的斗牛犬 | 
| [44:30] | He loved being a senator, serving his constituents. | 他喜欢当参议员 为他的选民效力 | 
| [44:36] | And he believed that systemic corruption | 他深信系统的腐败 | 
| [44:40] | was destroying the thing he loved. | 正在摧毁他深爱之事 | 
| [44:45] | What some of you may not know | 你们有些人可能不知道 | 
| [44:46] | is that Tim also suffered… | 提姆也遭受过 | 
| [44:50] | from clinical depression. | 临床抑郁症的折磨 | 
| [44:53] | He was hospitalized several times. | 他住过几次院 | 
| [44:56] | He didn’t tell people, | 他没告诉别人 | 
| [44:57] | because he didn’t want to be defined by his condition. | 因为他不想被自己的健康状况所定义 | 
| [45:02] | Now the reason I am telling you all this | 现在我告诉你们这些 | 
| [45:05] | is because I have an announcement to make today, | 是因为我今天要宣布一件事 | 
| [45:07] | and I think Tim would approve. | 我认为提姆会赞同的 | 
| [45:13] | We are starting the Tim Blake Foundation | 我们将成立提姆·布莱克基金 | 
| [45:16] | for the mentally ill with a substantial endowment. | 用实质性的捐赠来帮助精神疾病患者 | 
| [45:22] | As Father Bill says, | 如比尔神父所说 | 
| [45:25] | “Though he were dead, yet shall he live.” | “虽然他死了 但他还活着” | 
| [45:33] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 | 
| [45:35] | Yeah, I owe you. | 是 我欠你的 | 
| [45:37] | You wouldn’t know anything | 我的船被毁了 | 
| [45:37] | about my boat being blown up, would you? | 你不会知道什么吧 | 
| [45:39] | About as much as you know about my businesses being shut down. | 就像你对我的生意被叫停一事的了解一样 | 
| [45:43] | So, listen. I’m the one who convinced Mrs. Blake not to sue. | 听着 是我说服了布莱克太太不起诉 | 
| [45:48] | The foundation? That was your idea? | 那个基金 那是你的主意 | 
| [45:50] | We told her we’d donate a million. | 我们向她承诺会捐一百万 | 
| [45:52] | You’re gonna pony up half. | 你要出一半 | 
| [45:54] | I am, am I? | 是吗 | 
| [45:55] | Unless you want to be sued for a lot more. | 除非你想被起诉要更多赔偿 | 
| [45:57] | Dragged through the mud. | 名声受损 | 
| [46:00] | Listen, the Snells are a no-go, but… | 听着 斯内尔家的人说不通 但是 | 
| [46:03] | we have 3% of the profit. We’re willing to give you 1.5%. | 我们有3%的利润 我们愿意给你一半 | 
| [46:07] | It’s the best we can do. | 这是最大的限度了 | 
| [46:08] | You’re a very persuasive woman, Wendy Byrde. | 你是个非常有说服力的女人 温迪·比德 | 
| [46:11] | What about my boat? | 那我的船呢 | 
| [46:13] | That’s why you have insurance. | 买保险就是为了这种事啊 | 
| [46:16] | Hey, for the record, I didn’t close down your businesses. | 对了 你的生意不是我叫停的 | 
| [46:20] | Someone’s got you in their crosshairs. | 有人盯上了你们 | 
| [46:23] | The commission’s gonna come at you hard, | 委员会会彻查你们 | 
| [46:24] | and I hope you have everything buttoned up. | 希望你们都准备好了 | 
| [46:27] | That’s what we’re working on now. | 我们现在忙的就是这个 | 
| [46:36] | We own a dry storage business. | 我们有一项干燥储存业务了 | 
| [46:38] | Um, good. I need to talk to you. | 太好了 我得跟你谈谈 | 
| [46:39] | Or at least we’re investors in a dry storage business. | 或者至少我们投资了一项干燥储存业务 | 
| [46:42] | All we just need is new hydraulics | 我们只需要一台新的液压装置 | 
| [46:44] | and a shit-ton of dock repair. | 还要修好一个码头 | 
| [46:45] | Can you hold on for one second? | 你稍等一下好吗 | 
| [46:46] | – And I figure we can make up… – Let me… | -我觉得可以补上 -让我… | 
| [46:47] | – Hey, Ruth. -…for most of the laundering we’ve lost, | -鲁丝 -我们损失的大部分黑钱 | 
| [46:49] | with the businesses shut down, just on repairs alone. | 现在生意关停了 只有维修费了 | 
| [46:51] | Just stop for a second, okay? | 稍等一下 好吗 | 
| [46:53] | – Do you hear what I’m fucking saying? – It’s impossible not to. | -你他妈听到我说的了吗 -想不听都不行 | 
| [46:56] | I got us a brand-new business | 我给我们找了个全新的业务 | 
| [46:58] | – to launder through. – Great! | -可以洗钱 -太好了 | 
| [47:00] | What the fuck is going on? | 出他妈什么事了 | 
| [47:03] | We can’t have you around the offices for a little while, okay? | 你暂时不能来办公室了 好吗 | 
| [47:09] | Are you fucking firing me? | 你他妈要解雇我吗 | 
| [47:11] | No, I am not. | 不 不是的 | 
| [47:12] | The gaming commission is launching, uh, an investigation. | 博彩委员会在进行一项调查 | 
| [47:14] | We can’t have a convicted felon on any paperwork. That’s all. | 我们不能有被判刑的重犯的记录 仅此而已 | 
| [47:18] | You’re fucking firing me. | 你他妈要解雇我 | 
| [47:19] | Just in name. You’re still gonna manage the strip club. | 只是名义上的 你还是可以掌管脱衣舞俱乐部 | 
| [47:22] | You’re still gonna get paid. We just… | 你还是有薪水 我们只是… | 
| [47:23] | We need to have somebody else be the face of the place. | 我们得找别人充当这里的门面 | 
| [47:26] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [47:28] | – I get it. – Good. | -我明白 -好的 | 
| [47:38] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你吼我干什么 | 
| [47:40] | Because he could’ve found the wire. | 因为他可能会发现窃听器 | 
| [47:42] | He didn’t. | 他没有 | 
| [47:43] | How the fuck do you know? | 你他妈怎么知道 | 
| [47:48] | – Hey, look, I am not cut out for this. – I don’t care. | -听着 我不适合做这种事 -我不管 | 
| [47:56] | It just makes me hate myself so much. | 这让我很恨我自己 | 
| [48:11] | Do better than you’ve been doing. | 你最好再加把劲 | 
| [48:22] | Here’s to our working partnership. | 敬我们的合作关系 | 
| [48:24] | Yeah. Sure. Cheers. | 当然 干杯 | 
| [48:27] | Absolutely, and to us being up and running again. | 必须的 也敬我们重振旗鼓 | 
| [48:33] | We appreciate you understanding | 很感激你的理解 | 
| [48:35] | that sometimes diplomacy has to take a back seat to action. | 有时候要先退后 才能去外交 | 
| [48:39] | Well, maybe there was a little diplomacy, too. | 也许这次也有一点外交 | 
| [48:43] | The point is, the man shut down your businesses. | 重点是 关停了你生意的人 | 
| [48:46] | And now he knows the cost of stepping out of line. | 现在他知道越界的代价了 | 
| [48:49] | Ain’t that right? | 不是吗 | 
| [48:51] | Charles Wilkes won’t be a problem again. | 查尔斯·威尔克斯将不再是问题了 | 
| [48:54] | You know, I thought you’d be a real cunt. | 其实我一直觉得你是个婊子 | 
| [48:59] | I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [49:05] | Well, thank you. Thank you. This is delicious. | 谢谢 太感谢了 很好吃 | 
| [49:10] | Don’t thank us. Thank your boy. He shot it. | 别谢我们 谢你儿子吧 是他打来的 | 
| [49:23] | Wyatt. | 怀特 | 
| [49:27] | “You ask why I belong at Mizzou. | “你问我为何属于密苏里大学 | 
| [49:30] | The simple answer is I don’t.” | 答案很简单 就是我不属于” | 
| [49:33] | Dude, you really wrote that? | 哥们 你真那么写的吗 | 
| [49:38] | “An undercurrent of savagery pervaded my life | “一种残暴的负面情绪笼罩了我的生活 | 
| [49:42] | long before the violence truly began. | 早在暴力真正开始之前 | 
| [49:44] | My dad made grand theft auto seem like a good career path, | 我父亲让玩侠盗飞车看起来像美好的职业之路 | 
| [49:49] | like we were entrepreneurs in a start-up. | 仿佛我们是创业公司中的企业家 | 
| [49:53] | Only our start-up was the motor of someone else’s car | 只是我们创的业是别人的汽车 | 
| [49:57] | or truck or boat.” | 或卡车或游轮上的马达” | 
| [50:01] | You shouldn’t be saying this, Wyatt. | 你不该这么说 怀特 | 
| [50:03] | Keep reading. It gets better. | 继续读 后面更精彩 | 
| [50:07] | “My childhood traumas are not like yours. | “我的童年阴影跟你们的不一样 | 
| [50:12] | My mother’s leaving is not like your mother’s leaving. | 我母亲的离开跟你们母亲的离开也不一样 | 
| [50:18] | You see, I’m a cursed Langmore, | 要知道 我是个被诅咒的朗默 | 
| [50:22] | long inured to violence and death. | 早已习惯了暴力和死亡 | 
| [50:26] | ‘Taken too soon?’ people ask me of an untimely death. | ‘太快了吗’ 人们问我终极死亡 | 
| [50:32] | And in the case of a Langmore, | 作为一个朗默 | 
| [50:37] | perhaps not soon enough.” | 也许还不够快” | 
| [50:41] | You shouldn’t be saying this shit, Wyatt. | 你不该这么说 怀特 | 
| [50:44] | It sounds like you’re ready to off yourself, | 听起来你已经准备好放弃自己了 | 
| [50:47] | not get into college. | 不去上大学 | 
| [50:49] | I wrote the essay. I don’t know what else you want me to do. | 申请信我写了 不知道你还想让我干什么 | 
| [50:51] | You’re not fucking cursed, Wyatt. | 你他妈没被诅咒 怀特 | 
| [51:28] | You believe in the Langmore curse? | 你们相信朗默家的诅咒吗 | 
| [51:31] | Walking the same fucking path you always walked, | 走在你常走的道路上 | 
| [51:35] | ’cause nothing’s gonna change anyway. | 反正什么也他妈不会改变 | 
| [51:39] | Are you losing your shit, baby girl? | 你疯了吗 宝贝女儿 | 
| [51:50] | To Hurn’s, the dry dock Russ and Boyd used to work at. | 去罗斯和博伊德以前工作的赫恩船坞 | 
| [51:56] | You can make a job for yourself there. | 你可以在那给自己找份工作 | 
| [51:58] | Look all busy when your PO stops by. | 在你的假释官过来时让自己看起来很忙 | 
| [52:01] | Look, I don’t want to know nothing about it. | 听着 我一点也不想知道 | 
| [52:02] | It ain’t my business, but, you know, after dark, | 与我无关 但是 天黑之后 | 
| [52:05] | if someone wanted to chop boats for parts, | 如果有人想把船劈碎 | 
| [52:10] | you could probably make a fair amount of coin. | 你也许能赚上一大笔 | 
| [52:13] | I thought you didn’t approve of that shit no more. | 你不是不同意那种事了吗 | 
| [52:18] | You want the keys or not? | 要不要钥匙 | 
| [53:09] | Your fucking choice. | 你们他妈自己选 |