时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[00:25] | – You want a do-over? – Uh, no. | -你要重新拍过吗 -不用了 |
[00:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:29] | If I was going on a trip, I’d be smiling. | 如果我要去旅行了 我一定会笑 |
[00:31] | Well, it’s a white background, | 我需要白色背景 |
[00:33] | no shadow, eyes open, neutral expression. | 无阴影 睁着眼 带着中性表情的照片 |
[00:36] | That’s a TSA checklist right there. | 那是美国运输安全局的要求 |
[00:39] | – So, where are you headed? – Abroad. | -你要去哪里 -国外 |
[00:52] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[00:54] | I know. | 我懂 |
[00:57] | How much money is there? | 这里有多少钱 |
[00:58] | Approximately $43 million. | 大约四千三百万美元 |
[01:00] | – Holy shit. – The exact numbers are in here, | -我操 -准确的数目在这里 |
[01:04] | along with a complete listing | 还有一份完整的清单 |
[01:05] | of the real accounts, plus their shadows. | 写着他们的真实账户和暗账 |
[01:08] | And the operational account is gonna be active… | 后天的仪式一结束 |
[01:13] | as soon as we’re done with the ceremony, day after tomorrow. | 营运账户就会被激活 |
[01:22] | What if I can’t do this? | 要是我做不到怎么办 |
[01:24] | It’s just like Lickety Splitz, only bigger. | 它就跟疾速夜总会一样 只是更大型 |
[01:26] | You’re gonna come here, | 你就每周来这里 |
[01:26] | you’re gonna pay respects to Buddy a couple of times a week. | 悼念巴迪几次 |
[01:28] | You’re gonna mix this money with the legit receipts | 将这些钱与合法的收入混在一起 |
[01:31] | and then you’re gonna deposit it. | 然后把它们存进账户里 |
[01:32] | Long as the flow stays steady, no one’s gonna bat an eye. | 只要资金流动保持稳定 没人会注意到 |
[01:35] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[01:38] | I don’t know shit about fuck. | 我什么都不懂 |
[01:41] | Ruth. | 鲁丝 |
[01:43] | Which LP is held by Davisville Limited? | 戴维斯维尔有限公司的合伙人是谁 |
[01:49] | Lighthouse Landing. | 灯塔着陆 |
[01:51] | – And where are they registered? – Panama City. | -他们是在哪注册的 -巴拿马城 |
[01:55] | And they’re a shell company for? | 他们是谁的空壳公司 |
[01:57] | Horizon Cove Inc, which is a subsidiary for Byrde Enterprises. | 地平线湾公司 它是比德集团的一个子公司 |
[02:03] | If I didn’t think you could handle it, | 要是我觉得你搞不定 |
[02:04] | I wouldn’t be risking my family’s lives. | 我就不会拿我家人的生命冒险 |
[02:09] | Thanks for the walkthrough. | 谢谢你的介绍 |
[02:11] | As these things get close, my client always gets nervous. | 随着事情的临近 我的客户总是会紧张 |
[02:14] | He’s very detail-oriented. | 他很注重细节 |
[02:15] | Well, it’s my pleasure. I find it oddly beautiful. | 这是我的荣幸 这里非常漂亮 |
[02:18] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[02:22] | I was just about to tell your wife, | 我正准备告诉你的妻子 |
[02:23] | you can see the rest of your life from up here. | 你们能在这上面看到你们的余生 |
[02:25] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[02:29] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Just some personal stuff. | 没事 只是些个人私事 |
[02:32] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[02:33] | I trust if there were any last-minute issues, you’d let me know. | 我相信如果有什么突发情况 你会告诉我 |
[02:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:36] | Because now would be the time to fix them. | 因为现在正是解决问题的时候 |
[02:39] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[02:42] | I’m not sure you appreciate the historical significance | 我觉得你们没有意识到 |
[02:45] | of what it is you’re about to pull off. | 你们将要完成的生意所具有的历史意义 |
[02:48] | Medellin, Sinaloa, Jurez, | 麦德林 锡那罗州 赫雷斯 |
[02:50] | every one of them tried to create something like this. | 他们都曾都试图创造这样的盛举 |
[02:52] | Every one of them failed. | 但他们都失败了 |
[02:54] | A legitimate, | 这是一种合法的 |
[02:55] | self-sustaining operation like a casino. | 自我维持的运作 就像赌场一样 |
[02:57] | This is why crime organizes. | 所以犯罪才会形成组织 |
[03:00] | Have you given any thought to the next five years? | 你们有想过接下来的五年吗 |
[03:04] | Uh, I’d love to talk about the operational account. | 我想谈谈营运账户的事 |
[03:05] | Because you’re pillars of the community now. | 因为你们现在是社区的核心 |
[03:08] | You’ve established a foothold in the gaming industry. | 你们已经在博彩业站稳了脚跟 |
[03:11] | You could expand, completely legitimately. | 完全可以合法地扩大规模 |
[03:14] | Honoring your obligations to my client, obviously. | 以履行你们对我客户的义务 |
[03:17] | I am so sorry, but I have to get him home. | 我很抱歉 但我得带他回家了 |
[03:20] | I mean, it’s just been a long time | 时间太长了 |
[03:21] | since we’ve been tied to a nap schedule. | 他有严格的睡眠时间 |
[03:23] | It’s funny how you forget there was ever a time | 说来有趣 等以后他们让你去死的时候 |
[03:25] | before they could tell you to go fuck yourself. | 你会忘了还有过这么温馨的时光 |
[03:28] | But not you. | 但你不会 |
[03:30] | No. You wouldn’t call up and talk | 不 你不会打电话来谈论 |
[03:31] | about your father’s girlfriend, would you? No. | 你爸爸的女朋友 对吗 不 |
[03:34] | The operational account. | 那个营运账户 |
[03:35] | – What about it? – It’s not up and running. | -怎么了 -它还不能运行 |
[03:38] | Once the contracts are signed. | 签了合同就可以了 |
[03:40] | That’s in two days. I could be working now. | 那要在两天之后 我可以现在就运作 |
[03:44] | Well, is there some kind of rush I’m not aware of? | 有什么我不知道的急事吗 |
[03:48] | Just trying to be efficient. | 我只是想提高效率 |
[03:50] | Well, call us superstitious. | 我们比较迷信 |
[03:52] | On a long road trip, | 在长途旅行中 |
[03:53] | you’re most likely to get into an accident a mile from your home. | 你很可能在离你家不到两公里的地方发生事故 |
[04:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:08] | What did you have to take care of? | 你刚才干什么去了 |
[04:10] | Just life stuff. | 就是一些生活琐事 |
[04:13] | Hmm. I called the school. Charlotte went to first period. | 我联系了学校 夏洛特去上了第一节课 |
[04:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:21] | Helen’s right, you know. | 海伦是对的 |
[04:23] | This could be the beginning of a great new chapter in our lives. | 这可能是我们美好生活的新篇章 |
[04:27] | We just have to work harder at being better parents. | 我们只是要更努力成为更好的父母 |
[04:33] | What if that’s not possible here? | 要是那在这里不可能实现呢 |
[04:35] | It has to be. | 必须实现 |
[04:46] | I was there. I saw the cartel torture her. | 我当时在场 看到了贩毒集团折磨她 |
[04:50] | Well, could you get her to file charges against him? | 你能让她对他提出控告吗 |
[04:53] | Well, I know he paid for that paddle wheeler in cash. | 我知道他是用现金买下那艘明轮的 |
[04:56] | Well, that’s not illegal. | 那并不违法 |
[04:57] | It is if it’s cartel money. | 如果那是贩毒集团的钱 就违法了 |
[05:00] | Do you know where he hides it? | 你知道他把钱藏在哪里吗 |
[05:04] | What about the books? | 还有账本呢 |
[05:06] | Do you even know where he keeps ’em? | 你知道他放在哪里吗 |
[05:09] | Does he even talk to you? | 他会跟你说话吗 |
[05:10] | If you were wired, would he confide in you? | 如果你装着窃听器 他会向你吐露秘密吗 |
[05:12] | He talks to my daughter. | 他会跟我女儿说话 |
[05:13] | Yeah, and would you wear a wire against her? | 你会带窃听器监听她吗 |
[05:20] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[05:22] | I think you’re looking at me | 我觉得你看着我 |
[05:23] | as some kind of “Get out of jail free” card. | 就好像我是什么”特赦金牌” |
[05:25] | No, I’m giving you Marty fucking Byrde. | 不 我是在给你该死的马蒂・比德 |
[05:27] | You didn’t give me shit. | 你屁都没有给我 |
[05:28] | You haven’t said a single thing that I don’t already know. | 你说的事全都是我已经知道的 |
[05:32] | In fact, I have no confidence | 事实上 我不相信 |
[05:33] | you can get anywhere close to Marty Byrde. | 你能接近马蒂・比德 |
[05:34] | You fucking owe me. | 你他妈欠我的 |
[05:37] | – I owe you? – Yeah, that’s right. | -我欠你的 -是的 |
[05:40] | I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你 |
[05:41] | You got my fucking daughter tortured. You got my brothers killed. | 你害我女儿被折磨 害我兄弟被杀 |
[05:45] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[05:46] | Your five minutes are up, so get the fuck away from me. | 你的五分钟已经到了 快滚吧 |
[05:53] | What? You don’t like hearing the truth? | 怎么 你不喜欢听到事实吗 |
[05:56] | The truth? | 事实 |
[05:58] | The truth is, you smell desperate. | 事实是 我闻到你身上绝望的气味了 |
[06:01] | It reeks. | 臭熏熏的 |
[06:02] | I give it a month before you’re back in prison. | 我估计你最多一个月就会回大牢去 |
[06:04] | And your fucking trailer-trash daughter… | 还有你那住在拖车里的废物女儿 |
[06:07] | who you’re so willing to rat out. | 你这么想出卖她 |
[06:12] | She’s in so far over her head, | 她现在自身难保 |
[06:15] | it’ll be a minute behind you, | 不管我查不查这个案子 |
[06:16] | whether I’m following the case or not. | 她都会很快步你的后尘 |
[06:17] | The truth is that Russ deserved better than every fucking– | 事实是罗斯比所有人都应该有个好下场 |
[06:27] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[08:25] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[08:27] | I thought you should know… | 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[08:30] | Jacob passed away this morning. | 雅各布今早去世了 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:37] | Oh, Darlene. | 达琳 |
[08:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:42] | His dying wish was to stop the casino. | 他的遗愿就是能阻止赌场 |
[08:47] | I intend to honor that. | 我打算尊重他的遗愿 |
[08:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:53] | Jacob was always committed to making the casino work. | 雅各布一直都在忙着让赌场开张 |
[08:56] | He had an epiphany. | 他突然想开了 |
[09:02] | – He passed this morning? – That’s right. | -他今早去世的 -是的 |
[09:04] | And you came right here? | 而你随即就来这里了 |
[09:10] | May I ask how he died? | 我能问问他的死因吗 |
[09:12] | His heart. It failed him. | 心脏问题 不跳了 |
[09:18] | Just to be clear… | 我要说清楚 |
[09:20] | Jacob understood that this casino is happening. | 雅各布明白赌场的事必成 |
[09:24] | There’s no way for you to win. | 你不可能赢 |
[09:27] | Did the Viet Cong have to win? | 越共一定要赢吗 |
[09:31] | – I’m sorry. – The gooks. | -你说什么 -亚洲佬 |
[09:33] | They didn’t have to win. | 他们不一定要赢的 |
[09:35] | They just had to not lose. It’s my land. | 他们只要保持不输 这是我的土地 |
[09:38] | The cartel’s already tried to kill you once. | 集团已经试图杀过你一次了 |
[09:40] | – Is that a threat? – Just a fact. | -这是威胁吗 -只是说事实 |
[09:45] | There might be one solution to honor Jacob’s memory. | 可能有个办法去缅怀雅各布 |
[09:50] | Is that Mason Young’s baby in the car? It is, isn’t it? | 梅森・扬的宝宝在车里吗 在吧 |
[09:55] | Social Services told me you were looking after him | 社会服务说在为他找到合适的家前 |
[09:57] | until they found a suitable home. | 是你们在照顾他 |
[10:00] | Now, you help me adopt him, and I’ll stand aside. | 你帮我领养他 我就不插手 |
[10:04] | You are not fucking touching that baby. | 你别想碰那个孩子 |
[10:06] | I delivered that child. | 那孩子是我接生的 |
[10:09] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[10:12] | He’s not your kin. | 他和你没有血缘关系 |
[10:13] | He’s not worth the cost you’ll pay. | 他不值得你将要付出的代价 |
[10:17] | Now. | 快走 |
[10:55] | What the hell do you want? | 你他妈想怎样 |
[10:59] | I need a favor, baby girl. | 我需要你帮个忙 宝贝 |
[11:01] | If anybody asks, I was here with you all morning. | 如果有人问起 我今天一早都和你在一起 |
[11:06] | – What the fuck did you do? – You don’t worry about that, okay? | -你干什么了 -这个不用你操心 好吗 |
[11:09] | I just need you to be ready to alibi me up, just in case. | 只要你准备好为我作不在场证明 以防万一 |
[11:13] | Like when you robbed my strip club? | 就像你抢劫了我的脱衣舞俱乐部那次吗 |
[11:15] | Right. That was wrong of me. | 好吧 那是我不对 |
[11:17] | I was angry, and I shouldn’t have done that. | 我很生气 我不该那样的 |
[11:20] | You made it real clear | 你说得很清楚了 |
[11:21] | that you don’t want me to be a part of your shit no more. | 你不想我再管你的破事 |
[11:24] | Well, guess what. This is your shit. | 你猜怎么着 这就是你的破事 |
[11:28] | I did it for you. | 我是为了你 |
[11:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:34] | That fed, the one that got you tortured, | 那个联调局的条子 害你受刑的那个 |
[11:39] | he’s done fucking with you, girl. | 他现在不会来惹你了 |
[11:42] | Tell me you didn’t kill a fucking fed. | 别告诉我你杀了一个联调局条子 |
[11:44] | It was an accident. I… | 那是个意外 我… |
[11:47] | He was talking about sending you to prison. I lost my temper. | 他说要送你进监狱 我一时气急 |
[11:50] | Fuck. Jesus Christ. | 操 天啊 |
[11:53] | I need your help really bad, Ruthie. | 我真的很需要你的帮助 鲁丝 |
[12:00] | Did anybody see you? | 有别人看见你了吗 |
[12:02] | It was early. Down by the river where Russ used to fish. | 那时还早 我把他丢进以前罗斯钓鱼的河里了 |
[12:07] | Is he still there? | 他还在那里吗 |
[12:09] | I sunk the body. | 我把尸体沉进河里了 |
[12:14] | You didn’t touch nothing, did you? | 你没有碰什么东西吧 |
[12:17] | What about his car? | 那他的车呢 |
[12:18] | I left it. There’s no reason | 丢了 没人有理由 |
[12:19] | for anybody to guess I was ever there. | 猜测我去过那里 |
[12:22] | You don’t think when they find the car, an FBI agent’s car, | 你觉得他们找到那辆车后 一辆联调局探员的车 |
[12:26] | they’re not gonna come looking for the family | 他们不会去找他死去的线人的 |
[12:29] | of his dead fucking informant? | 家人吗 |
[12:30] | Which is why I need an alibi! | 所以我需要不在场证明 |
[12:38] | This is your life. | 这是你的人生 |
[12:42] | It ain’t fucking mine. | 不是我的 |
[12:50] | Fuck, Ruthie… You… | 操 鲁丝 你 |
[12:53] | Come out here right now, girl. | 快出来 丫头 |
[12:55] | You hear me, girl? | 听见没 丫头 |
[12:57] | Don’t you fucking do this! | 你他妈不准这样 |
[12:59] | I’m your father! Fuck! | 我是你爸 妈的 |
[13:08] | Byrde. B-y-r-d-e. | 比德 比-德 |
[13:11] | There you are. | 好了 |
[13:13] | Uh, so, you know, sir, we were never intending | 我们并没有打算 |
[13:15] | on being a long-term family. | 成为永久的家人 |
[13:17] | We were just doing a friend a favor. | 我们只是帮朋友一个忙 |
[13:19] | You know, Mason Young. | 就是梅森·扬 |
[13:20] | And now it seems pretty clear that he has abandoned his child, | 现在很显然他抛弃了他的孩子 |
[13:25] | so we were thinking that maybe it would be good to, you know, | 所以我们认为 为了孩子好 也许 |
[13:28] | get the kid in with an incredibly loving, | 该让这个孩子尽快到一个非常有爱的 |
[13:32] | stable couple, right away. | 稳定的夫妻那里 |
[13:34] | Well, I must say, I really | 我不得不说 |
[13:37] | do appreciate your care and commitment. | 我很感谢你的谨慎和负责 |
[13:39] | Yeah. So, possible? | 那么 可行吗 |
[13:41] | – Oh, absolutely. – That’s great. | -当然 -太好了 |
[13:43] | We’ll have him placed in, I’d say, six to eight weeks. | 我们会在大概六到八周后安顿好孩子 |
[13:51] | – Six to eight. – Well, ten, tops. | -六到八周 -最多十周 |
[13:56] | What if I was to, say, get transferred to another country? | 如果我要调到另一个国家去呢 |
[14:02] | Well, that’s not advisable. | 那就不太行了 |
[14:04] | Exactly. Yeah. | 正是 |
[14:06] | Which is why it would just be great | 这也是为什么 |
[14:08] | if we could find an amazing family there on your list | 如果能直接在你们的名单上 |
[14:12] | that is looking for a call, you know, right away. | 找一个希望收养的家庭就太好了 |
[14:46] | Don’t make a fuss. | 别弄出太大动静 |
[14:52] | Wendy. Wendy? | 温迪 温迪 |
[14:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:00] | Did they shave it all off? | 他们把头发都剃光了吗 |
[15:04] | It’s okay. I’m not hurt. | 没事 我没受伤 |
[15:15] | It was just a message. | 这只是个信息 |
[15:23] | Mrs. Snell says that you know what she wants. | 斯内尔太太说你知道她想要什么 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna have him lie down for a little bit and get some rest. | 我带他去躺下休息一会 |
[15:31] | Come on, let’s go to your room. | 走吧 去你的房间 |
[16:11] | 来自爸爸: 我们爱你 我们想你 回家好吗 | |
[16:47] | Do you need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[17:27] | Did I wake you up? | 我把你吵醒了吗 |
[17:36] | Oh, that’s some grip. | 抓得真紧 |
[17:37] | You got a real grip there. Come here. | 你真会抓人 来 |
[17:57] | I don’t know how to protect you. | 我不知道该怎么保护你 |
[18:06] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[18:10] | We were lucky to know him. | 我们很幸运能认识他 |
[18:13] | Well, he loved the both of you. | 他也爱你们 |
[18:29] | How you holding up, sweetie? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[18:33] | I smell him on my skin, | 我们闻到他留在我肌肤上的味道 |
[18:36] | but I can’t shower because I’m afraid it might wash off. | 但是我不敢洗澡 我怕会冲掉味道 |
[18:42] | And then a little while ago, | 不久之前 |
[18:45] | I started a conversation, | 我开始聊天 |
[18:48] | and then I realized I was just talking to myself. | 然后我意识到我只是在自言自语 |
[18:52] | So, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:55] | How am I? | 我还好吗 |
[18:57] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[19:10] | I spoke to Social Services. | 我跟社会服务机构谈了 |
[19:13] | You’re on a list to foster a child, | 你在领养孩子的名单上 |
[19:14] | so the state is approving you to take Zeke temporarily. | 所以州政府同意你暂时看护齐克 |
[19:20] | I’m not interested in fostering. I want to adopt. | 我对寄养不感兴趣 我要领养 |
[19:25] | The foster agreement comes with a clause | 寄养协议有一项条款 |
[19:26] | saying that you can formally adopt the child | 如果两年内没有父母前来索要 |
[19:29] | if no parent comes forward to make a claim in the next two years. | 你就能正式收养这个孩子 |
[19:33] | And if Mason comes back into the picture? | 如果梅森回来了呢 |
[19:38] | You have to trust me that that’s not gonna happen. | 你得相信我 这不会发生的 |
[19:46] | You ever touch either one of my children ever again, | 你要是再敢动我的孩子一根汗毛 |
[19:51] | I’ll fucking kill you. | 我他妈就杀了你 |
[19:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:03] | Hello, baby. | 你好 宝宝 |
[20:07] | I am gonna love this baby | 我会比你们 |
[20:10] | more than you ever possibly could. | 更爱这个孩子 |
[20:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:18] | You’re home now. | 这就是你的家了 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:22] | Hello, young man. | 你好 小伙子 |
[20:37] | – This your vehicle? – Yes, sir. | -这是你的车吗 -是的 警官 |
[20:39] | Park closes at sunset. | 公园日落后就关闭了 |
[20:42] | I was scouting fishing spots | 我在探查钓鱼地点 |
[20:44] | and seeing how the water was running, and I lost track of light. | 看看水流情况 然后就看不到亮了 |
[20:49] | Just vacate the park, please. | 请离开公园 |
[21:03] | Since when do rich girls know their way around a grill? | 富家女们什么时候也会烤肉了 |
[21:07] | Since fuck you. | 从去你的开始 |
[21:10] | Hey, I was thinking, uh, | 我在想 |
[21:13] | maybe you should move into | 也许怀特去密苏里大学之后 |
[21:14] | Wyatt’s room after he takes off for Mizzou. | 你可以搬到他的房间住 |
[21:19] | You know, I was actually | 其实我真的在考虑 |
[21:19] | thinking about coming to Columbia with you. | 跟你一起去哥伦比亚 |
[21:23] | I don’t know. I need to finish | 我说不好 我得先 |
[21:24] | out my senior year, and we can get a place. | 念完高三 然后我们可以找个地方住 |
[21:40] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[21:43] | What the fuck are you all looking at? | 你们都他妈的看什么看 |
[21:45] | Go inside. Mind your own fucking business. | 滚回屋里 管好自己的屁事 |
[21:48] | Fucking now, girl. | 现在就谈 丫头 |
[21:54] | How about I call you when things calm down around here? | 等这边消停了我给你打电话吧 |
[21:56] | What, you don’t wanna come with me? | 什么 你不跟我走吗 |
[21:57] | I wanna stick around for Ruth. | 我想陪着鲁丝 |
[21:59] | I’ll be fine. Talk to you later, okay? | 我没事的 回头再聊 好吗 |
[22:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:08] | I need money. | 我需要钱 |
[22:10] | I told you, I don’t know where Marty stashes it. | 我跟你说了 我不知道马蒂把钱藏哪了 |
[22:13] | You forget about that. Anything you got. | 别管那些了 有多少都行 |
[22:15] | I moved that fed’s car, and it’s your fault. | 我去挪了那个联邦探员的车 都是你的错 |
[22:18] | I moved it, and when I come back, | 我去挪了 回来的时候 |
[22:20] | that ranger was there, took down my plate. | 遇到了守林员 他记下了我的车牌 |
[22:24] | When they find that car, he’s gonna know. | 等他们找到那车 他就会知道 |
[22:26] | It might be days, might be a week, a month, I don’t know. | 可能几天也可能一周一个月 我不知道 |
[22:30] | But they’re gonna find that fucking car, | 但他们会发现那该死的车 |
[22:32] | and they’re gonna come looking for me… | 然后他们会来找我 |
[22:35] | and I better be fucking gone. | 我他妈最好赶紧跑路 |
[22:38] | The only money I got is for Wyatt’s tuition. | 我手里唯一的钱就是怀特的学费 |
[22:41] | Well, then you’re gonna give it to me. | 那你就给我 |
[22:44] | No. | 不行 |
[22:46] | You’re gonna give it to me, | 你得给我 |
[22:48] | or I’m gonna walk over there | 不然我就过去 |
[22:50] | and I’m gonna tell him exactly what happened to his daddy. | 我会把他爸爸到底怎么死的告诉他 |
[23:30] | Three, I need you to fuck off. I need to talk to Wyatt alone. | 思里 你滚开 我要跟怀特单独谈谈 |
[23:39] | And turn up the TV loud. | 把电视开响点 |
[23:47] | – What did Cade say? – This ain’t about Cade. | -凯德怎么说 -跟凯德无关 |
[23:50] | – Okay, what’s up? – I need you to listen to me. | -怎么回事 -你好好听我说 |
[24:01] | I know Marty didn’t kill your dad… | 我知道马蒂没有杀了你爸 |
[24:08] | because I did. | 因为人是我杀的 |
[24:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:16] | I wired the dock. | 我在码头上装了电线 |
[24:18] | I knew that they were going there, so I wired it, | 我知道他们会去 所以我装了电线 |
[24:21] | so the second they touched the ladder, they’d get electrocuted. | 他们一碰到梯子 就会被电死 |
[24:26] | You’re making this up. | 你胡说 |
[24:28] | Why would I be doing that? | 我为什么要胡说 |
[24:30] | You’re afraid I won’t go to Mizzou | 你害怕如果我查不出我爸怎么死的 |
[24:31] | if I don’t find out what happened to my dad, | 我就不去密苏里大学 |
[24:32] | and now you’re just fucking making this up! | 所以你现在编了这些话骗我 |
[24:33] | I wish I was. I wish to fucking God… I wish it was a lie. | 我也希望我在骗你 我希望这是谎言 |
[24:40] | Russ was working with the feds. | 罗斯当时在跟联调局合作 |
[24:43] | He was trying to get me on a wire. | 他想通过窃听器给我下套 |
[24:46] | No. No way. No fucking way! | 不 不可能 |
[24:48] | You were right about that night. They had the guns. | 那晚的事你猜对了 他们带了枪 |
[24:53] | They were gonna kill Marty. | 他们要杀了马蒂 |
[24:59] | I practiced on our dock, with a mouse. | 我在码头上用老鼠练习过 |
[25:04] | At first, I rigged Marty’s dock to get him, | 最开始我在马蒂的码头上设了装置要杀他 |
[25:10] | but then it was fucked up and… | 但后来搞砸了 然后 |
[25:15] | things changed, and they were going to the Blue Cat. | 情况有变 他们要去蓝猫小舍 |
[25:23] | Say something. | 你说点什么 |
[25:29] | You can hate me, and I know you will. | 你可以恨我 我知道你会恨我 |
[25:36] | But I need you to know that you’re the… | 但是我想让你知道你… |
[25:41] | you’re the only thing in this world that I’ll ever fucking love. | 你是我在这个世界上唯一爱的人 |
[26:26] | Jonah’s still asleep. | 乔纳还在睡觉 |
[26:31] | Marty, are you all right? What’s going on? | 马蒂 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[26:37] | Where’s Zeke? | 齐克在哪 |
[26:39] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[26:41] | I’m just trying to save us, Wendy. | 我只是想救咱们 温迪 |
[26:43] | Get him back. | 把他要回来 |
[26:44] | And then what? Wait for Darlene to come after our kids again? | 然后呢 等达琳又来伤害我们的孩子 |
[26:47] | Or have her blow up the casino and have the cartel come after us? | 还是等她坏了赌场的事让集团来追杀我们 |
[26:50] | I mean, what are we supposed to do? Have her killed? | 我们该怎么做 杀了她吗 |
[26:59] | She touched our child, and you give her a baby? | 她动了我们的孩子 你还要给她一个婴儿 |
[27:02] | – I didn’t have a fucking choice, Wendy. – Of course you did. | -我别无选择 温迪 -你当然有选择 |
[27:05] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[27:07] | We’re leaving the very second that | 等赌场一完工 集团一离开 |
[27:09] | casino is finalized and the cartel’s out of town. | 我们立马就走 |
[27:11] | I got a plane standing by. | 我让一架飞机随时等着 |
[27:12] | We wouldn’t have been able to take this baby out of the country | 我们没法把这个孩子带出国 |
[27:14] | without triggering an AMBER alert. | 一定会出发安珀警报的 |
[27:18] | – You made these plans without me? – Yeah. | -你不问我就做了这些计划 -对 |
[27:24] | Once the operational account is active, | 等运营账户一启用 |
[27:26] | a tiny percentage is gonna flow | 就会有一小部分钱 |
[27:28] | into an encrypted account that I created. | 进入我开的加密账户 |
[27:31] | You and the kids are gonna travel under the Fleming passports, | 你和孩子们用弗莱明的护照出境 |
[27:34] | and a seaplane is gonna take us to Little Rock, | 一架水上飞机会把我们带去小岩城 |
[27:36] | where I have an identity waiting for me. | 我在那里有个新的身份 |
[27:37] | And after Little Rock, we can go to Costa Rica, | 去小岩城后 我们可以去哥斯达黎加 |
[27:38] | and after Costa Rica, we’re going to Australia. | 然后我们就可以去澳大利亚 |
[27:43] | We’re going to the Gold Coast. | 我们就去黄金海岸 |
[27:46] | A surrogate there is gonna pay for the housing and utilities | 在那里会有代理人支付房租和水电气 |
[27:48] | so that nothing is even under our fake identities. | 所以我们无需用假身份做任何事 |
[27:51] | We’re gonna be two layers removed from any detection. | 我们绝对不会被发现 |
[27:55] | And this surrogate, you’ve actually already found him? | 你已经找到这个代理人了吗 |
[27:59] | I’m gonna do that when we get there. | 等我们到了那里我就找 |
[28:02] | And if the cartel reviews the accounts before that happens? | 如果在那之前集团就检查账户呢 |
[28:05] | I taught Ruth how to do the books. | 我教了鲁丝怎么做账 |
[28:06] | She knows how to move the money. | 她知道怎么转移钱 |
[28:09] | So you were never really trying to make any of this work. | 所以你从没真的想做成这些事 |
[28:16] | I did try to make a lot of it work, | 我试过去做成很大一部分 |
[28:18] | but Charlotte wants to emancipate, | 但夏洛特想脱离我们的监护 |
[28:19] | and our son is describing | 而我们的儿子说 |
[28:21] | getting his head shaved by a fucking lunatic | 一个神经病剃了他的头发 |
[28:23] | as just a message, like it’s normal? | 就为了给我们警告 好像这很正常似的 |
[28:32] | Nothing’s working. | 一切都不对 |
[28:43] | We have two problems. | 我们有两个问题 |
[28:45] | The casino might fail, and our family’s falling apart. | 赌场可能要黄 我们的家也快散了 |
[28:50] | Giving Darlene that kid is the only way we were gonna solve both. | 把孩子给达琳是我们解决这两个问题的唯一办法 |
[28:58] | Why the fuck didn’t you talk to me about this? | 你他妈为什么不跟我说 |
[29:04] | I didn’t have time to argue with you. | 我没时间跟你争论 |
[29:50] | So, you said four passengers, Mr. Bennett? | 你说有四名乘客 本尼特先生 |
[29:53] | Uh, yes, sir. Two adults and two children. | 对 先生 两个大人两个孩子 |
[29:54] | This’ll be able to take all of us, huh? | 这飞机载得下我们吗 |
[29:56] | We’re cleared to travel to Lake Conway. It’s near Little Rock. | 我们可以飞到康威湖 离小岩城很近 |
[30:00] | With the amount of fuel we’ll need to hold, | 考虑到燃油的情况 |
[30:02] | you’ll have to keep it to two bags per passenger. | 每个乘客只可以带两件行李 |
[30:05] | I’ll have a Jeep standing by on the other side. | 我会安排一辆吉普车在那边等着 |
[30:07] | Uh, great. I’ll bring you the other half of this tomorrow. | 很好 我明天会带来剩下一半的钱 |
[30:09] | Okay? I’ll see you then. | 好吗 到时候见 |
[30:36] | Sorry to intrude. I know mornings are sacred family time. | 抱歉打扰了 我知道早晨是神圣的家庭时间 |
[30:39] | No. Actually, Marty’s already gone, | 不会 其实马蒂已经出去了 |
[30:42] | and Charlotte was spending the night at a friend’s, so… | 夏洛特又在朋友家过夜 |
[30:45] | – Do you want some coffee? – Uh, yeah, thank you. Black. | -你要咖啡吗 -好的谢谢 清咖啡 |
[30:53] | Don’t tell me the baby’s still asleep. | 别告诉我宝宝还在睡觉 |
[30:57] | Social Services found a home for him. | 社会服务机构给他找到了新家 |
[31:00] | He was with you only yesterday. | 他昨天还和你们在一起 |
[31:04] | – It took us by surprise. But we’re… – Thanks. | -我们也没想到 但我们… -谢谢 |
[31:07] | We’re happy he’s finally placed in a… | 我们很高兴他终于能住在… |
[31:12] | healthy, permanent situation. | 一个健康稳定的环境里了 |
[31:18] | Can I go for Buddy’s old walk? | 我能去巴迪原来常去的地方散步吗 |
[31:21] | No further. | 别走太远 |
[31:25] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[31:28] | Teenagers. | 小孩子 |
[31:36] | Jacob Snell is dead. Did you know? | 雅各布・斯内尔死了 你知道吗 |
[31:40] | Darlene came by yesterday. | 达琳昨天来过了 |
[31:43] | Do we have a problem? | 我们有遇上问题吗 |
[31:46] | It’s taken care of. | 已经解决了 |
[31:52] | I was serious, you know, when I said how impressed my client is. | 我之前说我的客户很佩服你们 我是认真的 |
[31:57] | I have to say, when the idea of a casino was first floated, | 不得不说 赌场这主意刚提出来的时候 |
[32:01] | neither of us thought you had a chance in hell. | 我们都觉得你们根本没可能成功 |
[32:04] | My client even had us monitor your every move. | 我的客户还让我们监视你们的一举一动 |
[32:06] | Your purchases, your browser history. | 你们的资产 你们的浏览记录 |
[32:10] | He was convinced that once | 他曾坚信一旦 |
[32:12] | it became clear that the casino was a loser, | 赌场的失败成了定局 |
[32:16] | you’d have to make a run for it. And yet, here we are. | 你们就会逃跑 然而看看我们现在 |
[32:23] | I’ve been particularly impressed with you. | 我尤其佩服的是你 |
[32:30] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[32:33] | It’s not easy navigating this world as a woman. | 女人要探索世界很不容易 |
[32:36] | You must be happy to be going home to Chicago? See your family? | 你肯定很高兴吧 要回芝加哥见家人了 |
[32:41] | The children, yeah. | 见孩子们 很开心 |
[32:42] | The divorce attorney? | 见离婚律师嘛… |
[32:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:47] | Like I said, it’s not easy navigating. | 就像我说的 征途不易 |
[32:53] | So, where is Marty this early in the morning? | 马蒂这么早出门去哪了 |
[32:55] | Oh, he’s just off shoring up a few last details. | 他出去落实一些最后的细节 |
[33:00] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[33:01] | – He’s good. – Good. | -他状态不错 -那就好 |
[33:06] | You know, you really should think about | 你真的应该好好想想 |
[33:08] | what you want out of your new situation. | 你下一个阶段想要什么 |
[33:11] | I have. | 我想过了 |
[33:13] | – And what is it you want? – Your gratitude. | -那你想要什么 -你的谢意 |
[33:16] | Well, you have that. | 你已经得到了 |
[33:22] | And that is a powerful thing. | 那可是很有影响力的 |
[33:29] | – Tell Marty I’m sorry I missed him. – I will. | -转告马蒂我很遗憾没见到他 -我会的 |
[33:50] | Hey. Frank. How you doing? Something I can help you with? | 弗兰克 你好啊 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[33:55] | I’ve been hearing things. | 我听到了一些传言 |
[33:58] | “Things”? What kind of things? | “传言” 什么传言 |
[34:00] | Don’t try my patience. | 别挑战我的耐心 |
[34:03] | I don’t like playing games | 我不喜欢玩游戏 |
[34:04] | any more than I like driving three hours | 就像我不喜欢在淡季的时候 |
[34:05] | to a fucking lake in the middle of the off-season. | 开三小时车到一个破湖上 |
[34:09] | If you’re talking about the union, | 如果你是说工会的事 |
[34:10] | um, it’s true that I had to strike a deal, | 我确实和他们达成了协议 |
[34:12] | but I promise you, all your guys are gonna get hired. | 但我向你保证 你和你的人都会有工作 |
[34:14] | I don’t want you to worry. | 我希望你不要担心 |
[34:17] | – But I am worried. – Don’t. | -可我很担心 -别担心 |
[34:19] | Do you think I’m someone that you can fuck with? | 你觉得我是你可以随便糊弄的人吗 |
[34:23] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[34:25] | Do you think the gaming commission | 你觉得博彩委员会 |
[34:29] | thinks I’m someone who they can fuck with? | 也觉得我可以随便糊弄吗 |
[34:34] | I do not. And I can’t imagine that they think that. | 我没有 我觉得他们也没有 |
[34:38] | Then why are you letting them fuck with me, Marty? | 那你为什么让他们搞我 马蒂 |
[34:40] | Frank, I told you that your guys are gonna get taken care of. | 弗兰克 我说了你的人都会被安排好 |
[34:44] | They’re gonna get taken care of. | 他们会被安排好 |
[34:45] | We’re gonna make sure the union rolls stay high. | 我们会确保工会的酬劳不会低 |
[34:49] | Because you know my business. | 你知道我是做什么生意的 |
[34:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:53] | Do you really think there’s an angle in the gaming industry | 你真觉得博彩行业里还有什么事 |
[34:55] | – that I haven’t seen? – No. | -我没见过吗 -没有 |
[34:58] | Do you honestly believe | 你真觉得 |
[35:01] | that a handshake agreement | 我们的谈话 |
[35:04] | with you is the end of our discussions? | 会以和平握手结束吗 |
[35:09] | What do I have to do to make you take me seriously? | 我该怎么做才能让你认真对待我 |
[35:14] | Is this fun for you? Are you having a fucking good time? | 你觉得好玩吗 你他妈玩得开心吗 |
[35:17] | What’s the plan here? What’s this guy gonna do? | 有什么计划 这个人要干什么 |
[35:18] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[35:19] | Are you gonna kill me, or fucking beat me up or something? | 你要杀了我还是狠狠揍我一顿什么的 |
[35:21] | Is this guy here to send me a message? | 这个人是来给我传话的吗 |
[35:22] | How about you just get the fuck out of here and let me do my job? | 你们能不能快滚 让我好好工作 |
[35:25] | All right? Because without those deals, there’d be no casino, | 好吗 因为没有那些交易就没有赌场 |
[35:27] | which means there’d be no jobs for your guys at all. | 你们的人也就根本没活干 |
[35:30] | Is that what you want? | 你想要那样的结果吗 |
[35:31] | How about you just give me the freedom to do my fucking job? | 不如给我空间让我好好干活行吗 |
[35:36] | That’s all I’m doing. | 我只是在好好干活 |
[35:47] | Place smells like a new car. | 这地方闻着一股新车味 |
[35:52] | Just moved in. | 刚搬进来 |
[36:10] | – Have you seen Wyatt? – Thought he was with you. | -你见到怀特了吗 -他不是跟你在一起吗 |
[36:12] | No, I’ve been worried ’cause I’ve been calling him all night | 没有 我很担心 我给他打了一整晚电话 |
[36:14] | and he hasn’t picked up his phone. | 但他都没有接 |
[36:15] | Did you really buy that van with your own money? | 那车你真是用自己的钱买的吗 |
[36:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[36:20] | You sure it wasn’t your daddy’s money? | 你确定不是你爸的钱 |
[36:22] | The money he’s got hidden around here somewheres? | 他藏在这里某个地方的钱 |
[36:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:27] | – I think you’re lying to me, little girl. – I’m not. | -我觉得你在骗我 小姑娘 -我没有 |
[36:30] | Hey. You’re scaring her, Uncle Cade. | 你吓到她了 凯德叔叔 |
[36:32] | Stay out of this, boy. | 别管闲事 小子 |
[36:34] | If you called your daddy right now and told him you needed money, | 如果你现在打电话给你爸说你需要钱 |
[36:36] | would he give it to you? | 他会给你吗 |
[36:37] | – I’m not talking to my parents right now. – Bullshit. | -我现在不和我父母联系了 -胡说 |
[36:40] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[36:42] | Stay out of it. | 你别多管闲事 |
[36:47] | Where do you think you’re going, girl? | 你觉得你要去哪 小姑娘 |
[36:51] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[36:53] | I seem to remember what happened the last time | 我似乎还记得上次你拿枪指着我时 |
[36:55] | you tried to pull a gun on me, baby girl. | 发生了什么 宝贝女儿 |
[37:00] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[37:02] | Three, get in the trailer. | 思里 到拖车里面去 |
[37:03] | Lock the door until he cools off. | 在他冷静下来前把门锁好 |
[37:27] | Do you know where Wyatt is? | 你知道怀特在哪吗 |
[37:32] | He left last night. | 他昨晚走了 |
[37:40] | Is he coming back? | 他还回来吗 |
[37:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:11] | Please do not leave me again. | 求你别再离开我了 |
[38:12] | I can’t protect you if you do. | 如果你离开我我就没法保护你了 |
[38:15] | I haven’t changed my mind, | 我还没改变主意 |
[38:17] | but is it okay if I go sleep in my own bed? | 但我能在我自己的床上睡会吗 |
[38:19] | Of course. Of course. | 当然可以 当然 |
[38:29] | Ruth. Where are you going? | 鲁丝 你要去哪 |
[38:32] | Home. | 回家 |
[38:33] | – Is Cade there? – Yeah. | -凯德在那吗 -是的 |
[38:36] | You’re staying here. | 你待在这里 |
[38:44] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈做了什么 |
[38:47] | It’s cancer. | 癌症 |
[38:49] | You’ve been gone a while. | 你有一段时间不在家了 |
[38:59] | You are an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[39:03] | How worried do we have to be about Cade? | 我们需要多担心凯德 |
[39:05] | Do you think he’ll go after Charlotte again? | 你觉得他还会找夏洛特吗 |
[39:07] | I don’t know. He’s hell-bent on finding your money. | 不知道 他现在在拼命找你的钱 |
[39:12] | Well, I trust that that’s not gonna happen. | 我相信他是找不到的 |
[39:19] | I mean, even if he runs away, he’ll still come back. | 即使他跑了 他还会回来的 |
[39:26] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸 |
[39:29] | I can’t make him stop. | 我阻止不了他 |
[39:34] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:52] | You should take that. | 你接吧 |
[40:00] | Hi. | 喂 |
[40:04] | Yeah, sorry I haven’t called back. | 抱歉我没有回你电话 |
[40:05] | I just, um… I just had some shit I need to figure out. | 我只是…我只是要理清一些事 |
[40:09] | Ruth said that you might be leaving for good. Is that true? | 鲁丝说你可能永远都不回来了 是真的吗 |
[40:15] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[40:19] | Did she say anything else? | 她还说什么了吗 |
[40:21] | No. | 没 |
[40:27] | Were you serious about moving to Columbia? | 关于搬到哥伦比亚你是认真的吗 |
[40:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:38] | I’m at my parents’. | 我在我父母这里 |
[40:42] | Are you staying? | 你要留下吗 |
[40:45] | I’m not sure, either. | 我也不确定 |
[40:51] | Hey, I think you should know. Um… | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[40:56] | I found out your dad didn’t kill anyone. | 我查清楚了 你爸没杀人 |
[41:00] | Positive? | 你确定吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah. Uh, I’ll call you later, okay? | 确定 我回头再打给你 好吗 |
[41:12] | That was the right thing to do. | 你做的是对的 |
[41:17] | You lied to me about killing Marty. | 你在杀马蒂的事上骗我了 |
[41:23] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[41:30] | So, now you know. | 所以 现在你知道了 |
[41:35] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[41:42] | I’m not gonna tell Three. | 我不准备告诉思里 |
[41:47] | If you don’t wanna, don’t. | 如果你不想告诉他 那就别说 |
[41:52] | Your judgment always was better than mine. | 你的判断力一直都比我好 |
[41:58] | I still love you. | 我依然爱你 |
[42:05] | You fucking better. | 你他妈最好是 |
[42:09] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[42:14] | I’m afraid I’m going insane. | 我怕我会发疯 |
[42:19] | I don’t know what to think about anything anymore. | 我都不知道该如何思考任何事了 |
[42:22] | About Ruth, college, any of it. | 鲁丝 大学 任何事 |
[42:25] | One moment, I wanna fucking smash everything to little pieces, | 有那么一刻 我想把一切都粉碎 |
[42:28] | and then the next, I wanna pretend like none of it ever happened. | 然后下一刻 我想假装什么都没发生过 |
[42:35] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[42:45] | She needs protection. | 她需要保护 |
[42:47] | Yeah, well, um, what if we paid Cade to leave town? | 是 如果我们付钱给凯德 让他离开呢 |
[42:51] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[42:52] | Otherwise, she’d just be | 否则 一旦她接手了那笔钱 |
[42:54] | too vulnerable once she takes over the money. | 她就太容易受到伤害了 |
[42:59] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -是吧 |
[43:02] | I’ve also been thinking that | 我还在想 |
[43:04] | we should tell the kids that we’re leaving tomorrow. | 我们应该告诉孩子们我们明天离开 |
[43:07] | No. Unh-unh. | 不行 |
[43:09] | They’ve each been through a huge trauma. | 他们每个人都经历了巨大的创伤 |
[43:11] | I don’t wanna risk them being too emotional, tipping our hand. | 我不想冒着他们太情绪化的风险 搞砸了计划 |
[43:19] | Yeah. Should we go inside? | 好 我们进去吧 |
[43:22] | No, I’m gonna stay out here a few more minutes. | 不 我在这再待几分钟 |
[43:27] | – You okay? Got a pillow? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你可以吗 有枕头吗 -有了 |
[43:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:01] | You manage to eat out there? | 你在外面有吃的吗 |
[44:04] | I’m not helpless. | 我没那么无助 |
[44:05] | I mean, if you’re sleeping in a van… | 如果你睡在房车里… |
[44:08] | Look, all I’m saying is, there’s plenty, so eat up. | 我是说 这里有很多 快吃吧 |
[44:13] | Ruth, get on over here. | 鲁丝 过来 |
[44:22] | So, is this one of those ceremonies that they, | 所以这是那种 |
[44:25] | uh, christen the boat with a bottle of champagne? | 为新船命名砸香槟的仪式吗 |
[44:28] | I think that’s just for ships that are set to sail. | 我觉得只是庆祝要起航的船的仪式 |
[44:32] | Well, technically it could, if you wanted it to. | 严格说来说是可以的 如果你们想的话 |
[44:34] | Not the way I fucking found it. | 我发现的可不是这样 |
[44:41] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[44:44] | does this happen, like, every day? | 你们每天都这样吗 |
[44:48] | Unless we’re on the run. Then we eat in the car. | 除非我们是在逃亡 那我们就在车上吃 |
[44:52] | That’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[44:54] | It was a little funny. | 有一点好笑 |
[44:55] | Uh, the ceremony is to officially declare the casino approved. | 这个仪式将正式宣布开赌场的事获批了 |
[44:59] | Then it’s down to work after that. | 然后就开始动工了 |
[45:04] | Wait, where’s Zeke? | 齐克哪去了 |
[45:06] | The state found a very nice home for him. | 政府给他找了个很不错的新家 |
[45:10] | What, so, that’s it? He just doesn’t live with us anymore? | 那他以后就不跟我们一起生活了 |
[45:13] | Charlotte, it’s the way it was always supposed to be. | 夏洛特 本来就该这样的 |
[45:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:24] | Nothing. I’m just glad you’re here. | 没什么 只是看到你很开心 |
[45:35] | Is any of that confusing? | 你有什么不明白的吗 |
[45:37] | Once you know the cartel is gone, | 等贩毒集团离开了 |
[45:39] | I’ll take you by boat to the seaplane at mile 24. | 我就开船载你们到38公里外坐水上飞机 |
[45:42] | You’ll give me a bag, | 你会给我一个包裹 |
[45:43] | and it’ll have your cell phones and credit cards. | 里面有你们的电话和信用卡 |
[45:45] | Keep those here at the house. | 把它们放在这个房子里 |
[45:47] | Drive them around every once in a while. | 过段时间就带着这些东西转一转 |
[45:48] | But, uh, in three weeks, | 不过三个星期后 |
[45:49] | I want you to pay someone | 你就找个人 |
[45:50] | to take them up to Vancouver and dump them. | 把这些东西带去温哥华丢掉 |
[45:52] | And after that’s done, | 再之后 |
[45:53] | I want you to call Helen and tell her that we went on vacation | 你就给海伦打电话 告诉她我们去度假 |
[45:56] | and we haven’t come back, | 一直都没回来 |
[45:57] | and we’re not returning your calls. Okay? | 也不给你回电话 记住了吗 |
[46:00] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -记住了 -谢谢 |
[46:06] | You’re seeing my dad? | 你要去见我父亲吗 |
[46:09] | It’s gonna be all right. | 放心吧 没事的 |
[46:40] | And what can I get you, hon? | 需要点什么 亲爱的 |
[46:42] | – Uh, coffee, please. – Okay. | -咖啡 谢谢 -好的 |
[46:50] | Public place. | 公共场所 |
[46:52] | You figure I won’t make a scene, is that it? | 你以为这样我就不会大吵大闹了是吧 |
[46:57] | You hurt my daughter. | 你弄伤了我女儿 |
[46:59] | And because of you, my fucking brothers are dead. | 我的兄弟们是因为你们而死 |
[47:03] | Or does grief only count when it happens to someone like you? | 还是说只有你们这种人遇上不幸才叫悲痛 |
[47:09] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -咖啡来了 -谢谢 |
[47:11] | Sure thing. | 别客气 |
[47:17] | There’s half a million dollars in that bag on the floor. | 地上的包里有五十万 |
[47:21] | It’s yours if you leave town immediately. | 马上离开这里 钱就是你的 |
[47:24] | No going back to the trailers, no trying to talk to Ruth. | 再也别回拖车 也别试着找鲁丝 |
[47:29] | You leave this Café, | 离开这间咖啡馆 |
[47:31] | and you get straight on a highway out of town. | 马上坐火车出城 |
[47:51] | All you people ever understand is money. | 你们这些人就知道钱 |
[47:57] | Is that a yes? | 这是同意了吗 |
[48:08] | So, uh, slots are gonna be on the lower level there. | 老虎机会在下层 |
[48:11] | Because you want people to have to walk through them | 因为你想让人们玩别的之前 |
[48:13] | on the way to the other games, right? | 先路过这个 是吧 |
[48:14] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[48:16] | Blackjack and roulette are on the middle level | 21点和轮盘赌要在中间的楼层 |
[48:17] | and we cover the top for poker and craps. | 顶层是扑克和骰子 |
[48:21] | Hi. Everything okay? Yeah? Good. | 事情顺利吗 好的 |
[48:25] | Mr. Hodges, hello. | 霍奇斯先生 你好 |
[48:27] | It’s about that time. Are you ready? | 时间到了 你准备好了吗 |
[48:28] | About as ready as I’ll ever be. | 时刻准备着 |
[48:30] | Is this your family? | 这是你的家人吗 |
[48:31] | Yes, this is our daughter Charlotte and our son Jonah. | 这是我们的女儿夏洛特和儿子乔纳 |
[48:33] | This is Mr. Hodges. | 这位是霍奇斯先生 |
[48:34] | He’s head of the gaming commission. | 他是博彩委员会的会长 |
[48:36] | You should know your parents | 你们应该知道 |
[48:37] | are doing something great here for the community. | 你们的父母为社区做了件大好事 |
[48:43] | -You ready? -Oh, yes, I am. That’s for you, darling. | -准备好了吗 -没错 给你 |
[48:46] | -Oh, take care. -Uh-huh. | -一路顺风 -谢谢 |
[49:25] | You’re blocking the fucking road! | 你他妈挡着路了 |
[49:27] | Hey, asshole, it’s just a dog. | 不过是只狗 混蛋 |
[49:28] | Either leave it or drag it the fuck away. | 不拉走就丢在那别管了 |
[50:16] | -We have an issue. -What type of issue? | -有点小麻烦 -什么样的麻烦 |
[50:20] | A threat. | 一个小威胁 |
[50:24] | Before you say anything else, | 在你开口之前 |
[50:26] | you might think this is a simple conversation… | 你可能觉得这只是一次简单的谈话 |
[50:28] | – I don’t. – …but I promise you, | -不 -但我可以保证 |
[50:29] | it is more difficult than you comprehend. | 事情比你想的要复杂得多 |
[50:31] | Once you tell me something, it can’t be retracted. | 说出去的话就是泼出去的水 |
[50:38] | I know what you’re saying, and I understand. | 我知道你的意思 我懂 |
[50:41] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[50:43] | You can’t. Not really. | 你不会懂 真的 |
[50:47] | Your whole body changes. | 你整个人都会大变样 |
[50:49] | The way you smell, your reflection, | 你的呼吸 你的反应 |
[50:52] | how it feels when your husband touches you. | 还有你丈夫碰你时你的感觉 |
[50:55] | That doesn’t change the fact that we still have an issue. | 那也改变不了我们有麻烦的事实 |
[51:27] | We should take our places. | 我们该就位了 |
[51:30] | We’re not running. | 我们不逃了 |
[51:32] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[51:34] | We’re not leaving the Ozarks. It’s not safe to go. | 我们不能离开奥沙克 这样不安全 |
[51:39] | Wendy, it’s not safe to stay. | 温迪 留下才不安全 |
[51:42] | You’re not acting out of logic. You’re acting out of emotion. | 你不是凭逻辑在做事 你是在感情用事 |
[51:46] | And I know I’ve asked you to be more emotional. I’ve begged. | 我知道我曾让你更感性一些 我求过你 |
[51:50] | So, I love you for it, | 我很爱你这样 |
[51:52] | but I am not getting on that plane and neither are the kids. | 可我和孩子是不会上那架飞机的 |
[51:55] | Okay, you’re just scared. | 我明白了 你只是吓到了 |
[51:57] | Don’t worry about it. I’ve got everything under control. | 别担心 我把一切都安排好了 |
[51:59] | -No, you don’t. -Yes, I do. | -你没有 -我有 |
[52:03] | You’re running away from Mason’s death. | 你是在逃避梅森的死亡 |
[52:05] | You’re trying to kidnap Charlotte so she can’t leave the family. | 你想绑着夏洛特一起好让她不离开我们 |
[52:07] | And you were right all along. | 你一直都是对的 |
[52:09] | We can’t make emotional decisions | 我们不能基于别人的选择 |
[52:11] | based on other people’s choices. | 感情用事 |
[52:12] | So we just have to wake up | 我们得醒过来 |
[52:14] | and make the right choices for us and our kids. | 为我们和孩子们作出正确的选择 |
[52:17] | And right now, that means staying put. | 现在正确的选择就是留在这里 |
[52:23] | You’re telling me this now? Here? | 你现在要在这里跟我说这些 |
[52:28] | I didn’t have time to argue. | 我之前没有时间跟你争论 |
[52:52] | Call the coroner’s office. | 给验尸所打电话 |
[52:56] | This is not sustainable. | 这不是长久之计 |
[52:57] | What, and running is? | 那逃跑就是了吗 |
[53:00] | Hiring surrogates? Changing identities? | 雇个代理 换个身份就是了吗 |
[53:06] | What if this is the Gold Coast? | 如果这就是我们的黄金海岸呢 |
[53:08] | It’s not. | 这不是 |
[53:10] | We only know what it’s been. | 我们只知道它过去的样子 |
[53:13] | What about what it could be? | 谁知道将来会是什么样子呢 |
[53:16] | I mean, you’ve said so yourself, | 你也说了 |
[53:17] | once the casino is up and running, it’s like clockwork. | 一旦赌场运作起来 一切都会按部就班 |
[53:20] | You could go back to just working the numbers. | 你可以重新作个小会计 |
[53:22] | The kids are in school. We have roots. | 孩子们可以继续上学 我们在这里有根 |
[53:25] | We’ve sacrificed too fucking much in order to run. | 为了逃走我们已经牺牲了太多 |
[53:28] | We will get that baby away from Darlene. Don’t worry. | 我们会把那孩子从达琳那里抢回来 放心 |
[53:30] | And what about the Kansas City mob? | 那堪萨斯黑帮呢 |
[53:31] | Wendy, I played a game of fucking chicken with them | 我把那些人耍得团团转 |
[53:34] | because I knew we were running. | 因为我知道我们要离开 |
[53:36] | We’re not alone here. | 我们不是在孤军作战 |
[53:39] | We have partners who are very grateful for what we’ve done. | 我们有对我们感激涕零的伙伴 |
[53:46] | Always better to be the person holding the gun | 做拿着枪的人 |
[53:48] | than the one running from the gunman. | 总好过做被枪手追杀的人 |
[53:50] | If you could all take your seats, please. | 大家请就座 谢谢 |
[54:10] | What were you and Mom talking about? | 你和妈妈聊什么呢 |
[54:16] | Do you still wanna be emancipated? | 你还想脱离监护吗 |
[54:18] | Because if you do, I won’t fight it. | 这次我不会拦着你了 |
[54:20] | All right. I wanna thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家的光临 |
[54:22] | It’s a great day in the Ozarks. | 今天是奥沙克的大日子 |
[54:25] | As you know, | 大家都知道 |
[54:25] | the legislature recently decided to grant a 14th casino license, | 州议会决定批准第14张赌场经营许可证 |
[54:29] | and I’m thrilled to announce that it will live here, | 我很荣幸地告诉大家 新赌场就在这里 |
[54:32] | smack dab in the heart of Missouri. | 不偏不倚 正位于密苏里的心脏 |
[54:35] | So, without further ado, | 闲话少叙 |
[54:37] | I’d like to introduce the man who got us unstuck | 我要向大家介绍为我们打破 |
[54:39] | from that unlucky 13, Marty Byrde. | 13这个不幸数字的人 马蒂・比德 |
[54:49] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家 |
[54:51] | Up until a very short time ago, | 就在不久前 |
[54:53] | I wasn’t sure what life was about to look like. | 我还不太确定生活将会是什么样子 |
[55:02] | My family and I came here to the Ozarks | 我的家人跟着我来到奥沙克 |
[55:03] | to escape our old life in Chicago | 为了逃离在芝加哥的旧事 |
[55:06] | and start a new one. | 开启一段新的生活 |
[55:08] | And now here we are. | 不知不觉我们就走到了今天 |
[55:11] | Our kids are in school, | 我们的孩子在这里读书 |
[55:13] | we have started businesses, | 我们开始了新的生意 |
[55:15] | we have even buried someone… | 我们甚至送走了一个人 |
[55:23] | very dear to our family. | 一个至亲的人 |
[55:25] | And for all of these reasons, we are now a part of the land here, | 因为这些 我们现在成了这片土地的一部分 |
[55:30] | and there is a permanence to our life that we simply cannot undo. | 这是一段永生难忘的旅程 |
[55:37] | It has made me reevaluate what it means to be a husband | 这让我开始思索作为一个丈夫 |
[55:41] | and to be a father and to be a neighbor. | 一个父亲 一个邻居到底意味着什么 |
[55:45] | *I keep a close watch On this heart of mine* | *我不断扪心自问* |
[55:50] | *I keep my eyes wide open all the time* | *我一直睁大着双眼* |
[55:56] | I’ve realized that | 我意识到 |
[55:58] | what holds everything together is trust, | 信任才是团结一切的力量 |
[56:00] | and I would like to take this opportunity | 因此 我想借这个机会 |
[56:01] | to thank you people here in the Ozarks… | 感谢奥沙克的人民 |
[56:04] | for trusting us. | 谢谢你们对我的信任 |
[56:05] | *Because you’re mine* | *因为你是我的* |
[56:07] | *I walk the line* | *我勇往直前* |
[56:22] | Someone recently told me that, standing in this very spot, | 最近有人跟我说 站在这里 |
[56:26] | I would be able to see my future. | 我将能看清自己的未来 |
[56:31] | I understand now how true that is. | 我现在明白那话有多对了 |
[56:35] | I hope a lot of you have the same sense of what is on the way. | 希望大家也能感觉到未来将有什么 |
[56:45] | To prosperity. | 敬未来的繁荣 |
[57:01] | I need you to know, I understand why you might wanna leave. | 希望你知道 我理解你为什么想要离开 |
[57:04] | And maybe we’re never gonna be the kind of family | 也许我们永远不会变成那种 |
[57:08] | who listens to music and sings into hairbrushes, | 悠闲地欣赏音乐的家庭 |
[57:12] | but we’re still a family. | 但我们永远是一家人 |
[57:15] | And your father and I love you more than anything in the world. | 我和你们的爸爸永远最爱你们 |
[57:19] | And there was a time when I wanted to leave, too. | 曾几何时我也想离开 |
[57:21] | And, yes, I had an affair. | 是的 我出过轨 |
[57:26] | And I did it because I wanted to be someone else. | 因为我想成为一个不一样的人 |
[57:30] | I wanted to live a different life. | 我想过一种不同的生活 |
[57:32] | And I was so wrong. | 可是我大错特错了 |
[57:37] | Because this is who I am and this is who I wanna be. | 因为这才是我 这才是我想成为的样子 |
[57:45] | Just think about it. | 好好想想 |
[57:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[58:06] | You don’t have to do this right now if you don’t want. | 你可以再准备准备 |
[58:10] | I know. | 我没事 |
[58:20] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[58:24] | Can you give me a minute, maybe? | 能给我点时间吗 |
[58:30] | Alone? | 我一个人 |
[58:31] | Yeah, of course. Absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[59:53] | Goodbye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[59:55] | Can I get a photo of the whole family? | 可以给你们拍张全家福吗 |
[59:58] | In one second. I just have to say hi to somebody. | 稍等一下 我去跟人打个招呼 |
[1:00:00] | -Sure. Mm-hmm. -Pardon me. | -没问题 -对不起 |
[1:00:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[1:00:06] | You must be excited to get back to Chicago. | 要回芝加哥了 很兴奋吧 |
[1:00:09] | The car’s already gassed. | 已经迫不及待了 |
[1:00:10] | Not that I have anything against this place. | 倒不是对这个地方有意见 |
[1:00:12] | It’s just, you know, I hate this fucking place. | 我只是恨死这鬼地方了 |
[1:00:17] | You should know, I had word from my associate, | 对了 我的同事传来消息 |
[1:00:21] | Ruth Langmore’s father’s dead. | 鲁丝·朗默的父亲死了 |
[1:00:25] | Dead? | 死了 |
[1:00:27] | He was gunned down on the road leaving town. | 在出城的路上被枪杀了 |
[1:00:29] | That’s all I know. I just… I just thought you should be aware. | 就这些 我想应该跟你们说一声 |
[1:00:43] | Ready for the picture? | 准备好拍照了吗 |
[1:00:43] | -Sure, sure. – Great. | -当然 -很好 |
[1:00:46] | Yeah, if we can get the kids on either side. | 孩子一边站一个 |
[1:00:50] | This is all so exciting. You guys are like heroes. | 这真是太棒了 你们就像英雄一样 |
[1:00:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:01:03] | -Marty. -I love you. | -马蒂 -我也爱你 |
[1:01:07] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:01:11] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |