时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Okay. Order of operations… | 好的 运算顺序… |
[00:21] | … goes a little something like this: | …就像这样 |
[00:23] | Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. | 请原谅我亲爱的萨莉姨妈 |
[00:28] | “Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally” | “请原谅我亲爱的萨莉姨妈” |
[00:33] | is a little mnemonic that works really well. | 这个记忆法非常管用 |
[00:37] | You know how I know that? | 知道为什么吗 |
[00:43] | ‘Cause it’s probably been 20 years since I’ve done any algebra | 因为我大概二十年没做过代数题了 |
[00:46] | and I still remember it. | 但我依然记得它 |
[00:49] | So, who can tell me what “P” Stands for? | 所以 谁能告诉我”P”指的是什么 |
[01:00] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[01:02] | This is boring, and I’m just a sub, | 这些很无聊 我只是代课老师 |
[01:05] | so why should you give me the time of day, right? | 为什么要浪费时间听我讲课 对吧 |
[01:10] | But I have seen the test. | 但我已经看过卷子了 |
[01:12] | And this is on it. | 里面就有这个考点 |
[01:16] | So… | 所以… |
[01:18] | – who can tell me what “E” Stands for? – No. | – 谁能告诉我”E”指的是什么 – 不 |
[01:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:40] | Can I take a look at this? | 我能看一下吗 |
[01:57] | Does anybody know about this photo? | 谁知道这张照片是怎么回事 |
[02:01] | Let me rephrase. | 我换个问法 |
[02:03] | Who doesn’t know about this photo? | 谁不知道这张照片的事 |
[02:07] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[02:10] | No eye contact? | 没人敢看我的眼睛吗 |
[02:13] | Is it that easy? | 就这么轻易发出来吗 |
[02:18] | Hey! You got a human being sitting right here. | 嘿 这个同学就坐在这里呢 |
[02:25] | Anybody think about that before they hit send? | 按下发送键前 就没考虑一下吗 |
[02:30] | Give me your phones. | 把你们的手机给我 |
[02:33] | Now! | 马上 |
[02:35] | Now, phone. | 马上交出手机 |
[02:38] | Phone. Give me your fucking phones. | 手机 把你们该死的手机都交出来 |
[02:39] | Phone, phone, phone! In the bucket, phone. | 手机 拿出来 放桶里 |
[02:43] | Sociopaths. | 一群变态 |
[02:46] | – What’s he doing? – Whoa! | – 他在干什么 – 天哪 |
[02:48] | God damn emotional fucking terrorists. | 一帮恐怖分子 |
[02:55] | – Hey! – I bet you’re fucking looking at me now! | – 嘿 – 你们现在倒是看我了 |
[02:57] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你干什么 |
[03:00] | What do you think you’re… what are you… | 你知不知道… 你要干什么… |
[03:37] | I should be on there. Marty Byrde to see Frank Cosgrove. | 我是马蒂·比德 约了弗兰克·加斯格罗夫 |
[03:47] | You’re good to go. | 可以进去了 |
[03:48] | Yeah? Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:52] | We got issues, Marty. We got issues of trust. | 我们之间有问题 马蒂 有信任问题 |
[03:56] | We got issues of respect. | 有尊严问题 |
[03:59] | Hell, we got issues of understanding the basic fucking rules. | 最重要的是 你们连基本规则都没明白 |
[04:02] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们来了 |
[04:03] | That’s why you’re hearing about this from us first, | 我们第一时间来向你解释 然后… |
[04:05] | and it’s why we’re offering you an extra 10% | 在你现在的分成基础上 |
[04:10] | on top of what we’re already paying you. | 我们打算再加百分之十 |
[04:13] | We want to make this right. | 我们想要解决问题 |
[04:14] | You got any idea what my boy has been begging me… | 你知不知道 我儿子一直求我… |
[04:19] | to let him do to her? | 让我怎么处置她 |
[04:21] | What he’s got every right to do. | 他要怎样都不过分 |
[04:25] | You know what “Untouchable” Means? | 你知道”碰不得”是什么意思吗 |
[04:28] | I do. We do. | 我知道 我们都知道 |
[04:31] | Then why do you think you can fix this | 那你凭什么以为 往我脚下扔几枚硬币 |
[04:35] | by throwing a couple of coins at my feet | 就能解决问题呢 |
[04:39] | like I’m a fucking beggar? | 好像我是乞丐一样 |
[04:42] | It’s not a couple of coins. It’s an extra 10%. | 这不是几个硬币 是额外百分之十 |
[04:47] | I want her fired. | 你先把她开除 |
[04:50] | Then we talk money. | 我们再谈钱 |
[04:51] | I understand that you’re pissed. | 我明白你很生气 |
[04:53] | I’d be pissed off too, | 换作是我 我也生气 |
[04:54] | but we are not the only ones at fault. | 但有错的不只是我们 |
[05:00] | So someone else went head-first off the top deck? | 还有别人被从顶层甲板扔下去吗 |
[05:08] | Your son threatened to rat us out. | 你儿子威胁要告发我们 |
[05:10] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[05:13] | He threatened to give up our operation. | 他威胁要毁掉我们的生意 |
[05:16] | He’s fucking lying, Dad. | 他瞎说 爸爸 |
[05:17] | Frank, I respect your code. | 弗兰克 我尊重你的原则 |
[05:29] | Is this true? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[05:32] | He said, “You really want to do this | 他当时说 “你确定吗 |
[05:35] | with everything I know about you?” | 我对你可是知根知底呢” |
[05:38] | You’re not gonna take her word over mine. | 你宁愿信她 也不信我吗 |
[05:42] | Frank, you’re absolutely right about trust, | 弗兰克 关于信任 你说的很对 |
[05:45] | which is why we are willing to trust | 所以我们愿意相信 |
[05:48] | that Frank Jr. Was just joking, | 小弗兰克只是开玩笑 |
[05:50] | if you are willing to trust | 前提是你愿意相信 |
[05:52] | that Ruth will not make the same mistake twice. | 鲁思绝对不会再犯这种错误 |
[06:02] | 15%. | 十五个点 |
[06:12] | She’s untouchable, too. | 那她也一样 碰不得 |
[06:29] | Don’t take any of that to mean | 别以为事情这样解决了 |
[06:31] | that you didn’t completely fuck this up. | 就说明不是你的错 |
[06:34] | I’ve been thinking about that law of large numbers stuff | 我一直在想你说的大数定律 |
[06:37] | and about how if we’re | 那些出老千的家伙 |
[06:39] | not as enthusiastic about catching cheaters | 肯定满腔热血想着骗我们钱呢 |
[06:42] | as cheaters are about cheating us, | 我们要是不积极点去抓他们 |
[06:44] | then we’re definitely getting screwed. | 我们就死定了 |
[06:46] | I’ve been doing some poking around about what’s out there, | 我稍微打听了下 有什么出千方法 |
[06:49] | and… and there’s a card counting team | 印第安纳州有个算牌团队 |
[06:51] | in Indiana that’s making its way west. | 正在往西边来 |
[06:53] | A slot scam where gamblers use cell phone cameras | 他们能破解老虎机 就是用手机摄像头 |
[06:57] | and hacked algorithm. | 和黑客算法什么的 |
[07:00] | You know, top shit. | 就是那些高级技术 |
[07:02] | There are card markers | 还有人会标记扑克牌 |
[07:04] | who use infrared ink and special contact lenses, Marty. | 他们会用红外线墨水 和特制隐形眼镜 |
[07:07] | I’m not paying you to find me more problems. | 我雇你 不是为了找麻烦 |
[07:10] | I’m paying you to solve them before I even know they exist. | 而是为了解决麻烦 最好能赶在我知道前 |
[07:14] | Are you sure this is the only | 你确定整个湖滨 |
[07:16] | lakefront property still available? | 只有这里出租吗 |
[07:20] | No, no, it’s for a colleague. | 不 是给我同事的 |
[07:24] | Okay, just don’t let anyone sign a lease on it | 好的 如果有人要签租约 |
[07:27] | without contacting me, okay? | 就先联系我 行吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah. Thank you, Marcia. Bye. | 好的谢谢 玛西亚 再见 |
[07:32] | – Is this their financial report? – Yeah. | – 这是他们的财务报告吗 – 没错 |
[07:36] | Who still uses a fax machine? | 现在谁还用传真机啊 |
[07:37] | Well, evidently, Carl and Anita Knarlsson | 显然 大马迪赌场的卡尔 |
[07:41] | of the Big Muddy Casino. | 和安妮塔·纳尔森还在用 |
[07:45] | Is that why you were in Chicago? | 你之前去芝加哥就是为这个吗 |
[07:48] | It’s part of a bigger plan… | 我们有个大计划 这是其中一部分 |
[07:52] | to expand and go legit. | 我们要扩张 变成合法生意 |
[07:55] | Makes us safer. | 这样我们会更安全 |
[07:57] | Is it your plan or your boss’s? | 这是你的计划 还是你老板的 |
[08:00] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[08:02] | Why didn’t Dad go with you? | 那为什么爸爸没跟你一起去 |
[08:04] | You know it can take your father some time… | 你知道 有时你爸爸需要点时间… |
[08:08] | to acclimate to new ideas. | 才能接受新想法 |
[08:16] | What did he say about me being in Chicago? | 我去芝加哥这事儿 他说过什么吗 |
[08:20] | I’m not doing that, Mom. | 我不会告爸爸的密 妈妈 |
[08:23] | And I wouldn’t do it to you, either. | 也不会告你的密 |
[08:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:26] | – Good luck. – Hey. | – 祝你好运 – 嘿 |
[08:28] | Hey, I’ve been trying to call you all morning. | 我一早上都在给你打电话 |
[08:30] | Oh, yeah? Well, I was up in Kansas City | 是吗 我去了堪萨斯 |
[08:33] | because Ruth threw Frank Cosgrove Jr. | 因为鲁思把小弗兰克·加斯格罗夫 |
[08:35] | Off the top deck of the casino. | 从赌场的顶层甲板扔出去了 |
[08:39] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[08:41] | It’s handled. | 已经解决了 |
[08:43] | Um, what’s this? Did you… | 这是什么 你这是… |
[08:45] | You bought a new casino and a new house without talking to me? | 招呼都不打 就买了新赌场和新房子吗 |
[08:50] | Those are rental properties… | 那些是正在招租的房子… |
[08:52] | for Helen. | 给海伦找的 |
[08:55] | – Helen’s moving here? – For the summer. | – 海伦要搬过来吗 – 只是暑假而已 |
[08:58] | – That’s just fucking perfect. – No, it’s a good thing. | – 那可真是棒极了了 – 这是好事 |
[09:01] | – It’s a good thing. She’s on our side. – Jesus Christ. | – 她支持我们 – 天哪 |
[09:05] | Until she’s not. | 她现在支持 以后可不一定 |
[09:06] | This is exactly what I was worried about. | 我就是担心这个 |
[09:07] | If we’d just kept our heads down, Wendy… | 我们得低调一点 温迪… |
[09:09] | There’s nothing we can do about that now. | 我们已经没法改变了 |
[09:11] | Maybe there is. I’ve had time to think through some of it. | 也许有办法 我考虑了一下 |
[09:14] | You said yourself on the phone, we’re committed. | 你自己在电话里说的 我们必须得做 |
[09:17] | Well, deals go bad, you know? Good plans go wrong all the time. | 情况可能变坏 好计划也可能出岔子 |
[09:20] | And Navarro’s a businessman, he’ll understand that. | 纳瓦罗是生意人 他会理解的 |
[09:23] | As long as we don’t spend a cent of his money, | 只要我们没花他一分钱 |
[09:24] | as long as he’s whole, | 只要他没出事 |
[09:25] | we can get out of this before it even begins. | 这事儿启动前 我们还能全身而退 |
[09:27] | We’re not getting out of this. | 我们不可能全身而退 |
[09:29] | You’re saying that because you don’t want to. | 你这么说只是因为你不想退 |
[09:31] | I want you to admit something. Admit this is all about you | 我希望你承认 这一切都是为了你自己 |
[09:33] | and has nothing to do with what is best for the family. | 而不是为我们一家着想 |
[09:36] | This is about me | 这是我想出来的唯一办法 |
[09:37] | making sure you don’t have to launder for the rest of your life. | 为了让你不用一辈子洗黑钱 |
[09:40] | This is about me finding our only real way out of this! | 为了让我们真正逃离这个泥潭 |
[09:43] | So, you can either be a part of that solution, or… | 你要么来帮忙解决问题 要么… |
[09:49] | Part of the problem. | 制造问题 |
[09:50] | That sounds like her. | 听着真像她的口气 |
[09:51] | Okay, I am not arguing with you about this. | 我不想跟你争论了 |
[09:55] | – Where are you going? – We are going to St. Joe’s, | – 你要去哪儿 – 我们要去圣约瑟夫 |
[09:58] | and you can look over the bid in the car. | 你可以在车上看看投标书 |
[10:00] | Right now? | 现在就去吗 |
[10:01] | Yep. I want this deal closed before Helen arrives. | 对 我想在海伦到之前完成交易 |
[10:13] | We’ll be back. | 我们晚点回来 |
[10:15] | These numbers are from the gaming commission. | 这些数据来自博彩委员会 |
[10:17] | They have no invested interest in | 不管你们是想继续经营还是出售 |
[10:20] | whether you hang on or sell, | 他们都不感兴趣 |
[10:21] | but their report is dire. | 但他们的报告显示情况不乐观 |
[10:23] | A 35% drop in revenue. | 你们的收入跌了百分之三十五 |
[10:25] | This year? | 今年吗 |
[10:26] | Since your rivals opened across the river. | 自从你们的竞争对手在河对岸开业 |
[10:30] | Look, my point exactly. It could just be a blip. | 如我所说 他们只是昙花一现 |
[10:34] | That a business term? “Blip”? | 这是什么商业术语吗 “昙花一现” |
[10:37] | My point is everybody always goes for the shiny new thing. | 我是说 人们总是追求新奇的玩意 |
[10:41] | Who’s to say once the sheen is off, | 新鲜感一褪 谁能保证 |
[10:43] | they won’t all come running right back? | 他们不会跑回来呢 |
[10:45] | The view is always better from this side of the river. | 河这边的风景永远略胜一筹 |
[10:54] | You know, Carl, it would be one thing, um… | 卡尔 如果在对面赌场开业前 |
[10:56] | if your revenues were holding steady | 你们一直收入稳定 |
[11:00] | before that casino opened, | 那也许确实如你所说 |
[11:02] | but they’ve been slipping for years. | 但多年来 你们的收入一直下滑 |
[11:04] | Probably why you can’t get a loan. | 这也可能是你贷不到款的原因 |
[11:05] | You don’t know that. | 你可不知道 |
[11:07] | They do know that. | 他们可知道 |
[11:08] | You know, you’re not nursing those | 你们留着楼下那些 |
[11:10] | 30-year-old slot machines downstairs | 三十年历史的老虎机 |
[11:12] | just out of nostalgia. | 可不是为了怀旧 |
[11:14] | You need a cash influx, and, um, without one, | 你需要资金做改造 否则的话 |
[11:17] | competitors are always gonna be shinier, always gonna be newer. | 竞争者会永远比你更闪亮 更新奇 |
[11:20] | The point is this place needs money. | 重点就是 你们需要钱 |
[11:24] | We have it. | 而我们有钱 |
[11:26] | You act like we don’t have a choice. | 你说得好像我们没其他选择一样 |
[11:28] | Honestly, I wish I could say that you did. | 说实话 我也希望你们有其他选择 |
[11:31] | Now, we’re willing to make an offer of 7% above market. | 我们愿意出高于市场百分之七的价格 |
[11:35] | Now, some other corporate outfit would come in here | 要是其他人来你们这儿 |
[11:38] | and give you all sorts | 肯定会扯一大堆原因 |
[11:39] | of reasons of why that valuation’s too high, | 说你们这儿估值过高 |
[11:40] | but we would never do that. | 但我们不会那么做 |
[11:42] | Because we understand how hard it is to… | 因为我们知道 |
[11:45] | just to walk away from something that you’ve… | 要你们放弃毕生的心血 |
[11:48] | you’ve put decades into. | 有多艰难 |
[11:50] | We would never dream of insulting that sacrifice. | 我们不想看到 你们的付出受到侮辱 |
[11:56] | We’d love to take a look with our lawyers. | 我们会跟律师讨论一下 |
[11:59] | Go ahead and send the paperwork. | 把文件发过来吧 |
[12:05] | Sorry about sourpuss back there. | 刚才我老公一直绷着脸 真不好意思 |
[12:07] | Oh, don’t be. I… I hardly noticed. | 没事 我没在意 |
[12:09] | Businessman of the year. | 年度最佳商人 非他莫属 |
[12:12] | He’s always been defensive about the place. | 他听不得别人说这里不好 |
[12:15] | He knows what people say. | 他知道人们怎么说他 |
[12:16] | “Inherited from the family, ran it into the ground”. | “家族继承 却搞得一团糟” |
[12:20] | Far as I’m concerned, your offer’s our saving grace. | 要我说 你们的提议是救我们于水火 |
[12:23] | Carl will come around. He just needs | 卡尔会想明白的 |
[12:24] | a little time to adjust to new ideas. | 他只是需要点时间 才能接受新想法 |
[12:26] | – You know? – Hmm. I do. | - 你懂吗 – 我懂 |
[12:29] | He’ll get there. | 他会明白的 |
[12:33] | Oh, boy, that other casino really is right there, huh? | 天哪 对面就是另一家赌场吧 |
[12:36] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[12:38] | You know, on top of that, | 除此之外 |
[12:40] | they are putting on a big Memorial Day fireworks display. | 他们要在阵亡将士纪念日办烟花秀 |
[12:44] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah, like… | – 是吗 – 就像… |
[12:46] | throwing a big flaming middle finger right in our faces. | 当面对我们竖中指 上面还闪着火花 |
[12:49] | Calling it “Tribute to the Border War”. | 还说这是”纪念边境战争” |
[12:52] | Hey, uh, Carl, | 呃 卡尔 |
[12:54] | listen, I know that this is a very frustrating situation for you, | 我知道现在的情况让你很郁闷 |
[12:58] | but you got a hell of a lot to be proud of. | 可你还有很多值得骄傲的事 |
[13:00] | You’ve been running a successful business for, what, 25 years? | 你们经营这里 差不多二十五年了吧 |
[13:03] | With your wife? Uh… | 跟你妻子一起 |
[13:06] | Wendy and I have been at | 温迪和我一起做生意 |
[13:07] | that for barely a year now, and it’s, um… | 才不过一年 就已经… |
[13:11] | It’s not easy, right? It’s tough. | 很不容易 对吧 很艰难 |
[13:17] | If it were up to you, | 要是你能说了算 |
[13:18] | we wouldn’t even be here, would we? | 我们今天都不会在这儿 对吗 |
[13:22] | Well, let me save you a world of pain. | 听我一句忠告吧 |
[13:25] | You want a good work-marriage partnership? | 你想经营好夫妻档吗 |
[13:28] | Learn to let your desires take a backseat. | 要学会把自己的欲望摆在次要地位 |
[13:35] | I want you to hold on to this. | 我希望你能继续经营 |
[13:37] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:39] | What if you held on? | 你要是继续经营会如何 |
[13:43] | Now, what is this? Is this some kind of reverse psychology? | 怎么回事 这是什么逆反心理战术吗 |
[13:47] | No, sir. This is just one man | 不 这只是一个男人 |
[13:50] | telling another man not to give up on his dreams. | 告诉另一个男人 不要放弃自己的梦想 |
[13:52] | I mean, your financials are not great, | 你的经济状况是不大好 |
[13:54] | but you could stave off bankruptcy for a couple years, | 但你还能撑几年 不至于马上破产 |
[13:58] | and who knows what would | 谁知道这段时间里 |
[13:59] | happen to your competitors during that time? | 你的竞争对手会怎么样 |
[14:01] | It’s a very unstable business. | 生意场上变幻莫测 |
[14:03] | You know, the best bets are just guesses. | 最佳投注都只是猜测而已 |
[14:07] | Plus, you’ve been at this decades. They’re at it for a year. | 再说 你经营赌场几十年 他们才开业一年 |
[14:11] | Who knows if they’ve got your staying power. | 谁知道他们有没有你们这种耐力 |
[14:15] | Anita would never go for it. | 安妮塔不会同意的 |
[14:20] | Okay, but… | 好吧 可… |
[14:21] | what if your desires have been in the backseat long enough? | 要是你的欲望 已经在次要地位太久了呢 |
[14:28] | What if it’s her turn? | 要是该轮到她了呢 |
[14:33] | I don’t know. Think about it. | 我不知道 你好好想想吧 |
[14:41] | Do not tell me they’re not here. | 别告诉我不在这儿 |
[14:43] | Do not tell me I left them in Chicago. | 我不会落在芝加哥了吧 |
[14:45] | Fuck, could I have left them in Chicago? | 我怎么能落在芝加哥呢 |
[14:47] | Mom, how the fuck could | 妈妈 你怎么能 |
[14:48] | you have let me leave my boots in Chicago? | 让我把靴子落在芝加哥呢 |
[14:50] | I promise we will buy you new Doc Martens | 亲爱的 我向你保证 一到那边 |
[14:52] | as soon as we get there, honey. | 我就给你买双新的马丁靴 |
[14:54] | Not gonna have the plaid ones in the Ozarks. | 格子款在奥沙克没得卖 |
[14:56] | Well, then we will order them online. | 那我们就上网买 |
[14:57] | It is Missouri, not the moon. | 那是密苏里 不是月球 |
[15:00] | Look, I know that you are upset about the change of plans. | 我知道计划有变 你心里不爽 |
[15:02] | Let’s just try and make the best of it. Hmm? | 我们试着去接受 看开点 好吗 |
[15:06] | I mean, maybe we can talk to Emma and Keira’s parents | 我们可以问问艾玛和凯拉的父母 |
[15:09] | and see if they can come for a week or two. | 看他们能不能过来玩一两周 |
[15:11] | – That’ll never happen. – Well, you never know until you ask. | – 不可能的事 – 你不问怎么知道 |
[15:14] | Except I do. They won’t visit me when I’m with you. | 我就知道 只要你在 他们就不会来 |
[15:22] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[15:25] | Who knows? Amber Alerts are just so annoying. | 谁知道 警报烦死人了 |
[15:28] | Then you will make new friends. | 那你也可以交新朋友 |
[15:29] | There’ll be tons of kids | 那边有很多 |
[15:30] | your age at the lake. Tons of things to do. | 你这个年纪的孩子 有很多事情可以干 |
[15:32] | Can you stop fucking | 你能不能 |
[15:33] | pretending that this summer is about anything | 别他妈假惺惺了 今年暑假去奥沙克 |
[15:35] | other than you getting us away from Dad? | 不就是为了让我们和爸爸分开吗 |
[15:37] | You need to watch your language. | 你说话注意点 |
[15:38] | Could somebody please turn these goddamn things off? | 谁能把这破玩意关一下 |
[15:41] | – Uh, hey, Mom? – Hmm? | – 呃 妈妈 – 怎么了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, this alert’s about us. | 这个警报跟我们有关 |
[15:48] | Gene, are you out of your fucking mind? | 吉纳 你脑子有病吗 |
[15:51] | The arbitrator said that I have them all summer. | 仲裁员说了 整个暑假他们都跟我 |
[15:54] | Everyone knows summer doesn’t start until Memorial Day. | 大家都知道 暑假从阵亡将士纪念日开始 |
[15:56] | You took them two days early, which might make you a felon. | 你提前两天带走了他们 所以你违法了 |
[16:00] | So what do you want, Gene? | 你想怎样 吉纳 |
[16:02] | For you to comply with our custody arrangement. | 我想让你遵守我们的监护权安排 |
[16:04] | Oh, that is bullshit! | 说什么屁话呢 |
[16:07] | Missing summer league is gonna screw Seth’s chances | 赛思如果错过夏季联赛 就会失去 |
[16:09] | of making the high school team. | 加入高中校队的机会 |
[16:12] | And playing means he stays in Chicago? | 要想参加 他就得待在芝加哥 是吗 |
[16:15] | Giving you the perfect opportunity | 这能给你个绝佳的机会 |
[16:17] | to work on your relationship with your daughter. | 改善一下你跟女儿的关系 |
[16:20] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[16:22] | They are both with me all summer. | 他们整个夏天都得跟我在一起 |
[16:24] | Then I’ll let the alert stand | 那我就让警报继续响着 |
[16:26] | and it can be on the record at our custody hearing. | 监护权听证会上 可能会记上这一条 |
[16:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:37] | Come join us for Sunday service | 跟我们一起参加主日礼拜 |
[16:39] | at 8:00, 10:00, or 11:00. | 八点 十点或十一点 |
[16:41] | … summer kick-off with the top-of-the-line boats and jet skis | …用最好的船和摩托艇开启夏日吧 |
[16:43] | open all Memorial Day weekend off the lake… | 阵亡将士纪念日 周末全天开放 就在湖边 |
[16:50] | You can put on whatever you want. | 想听什么你就听吧 |
[16:54] | I’m fine. | 我都行 |
[17:06] | Does this mean you’ve thought through our offer? | 你们考虑好我们的提案了吗 |
[17:09] | We have, | 是的 |
[17:10] | and we’re saving you the hassle of sending that paperwork. | 不用麻烦你们发文件了 |
[17:13] | We’re not ready to sell. | 我们不卖 |
[17:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:19] | It’s an unstable industry, | 这个行业变幻莫测 |
[17:20] | and we’re just not convinced | 我们只是不相信 |
[17:22] | that our rivals have the staying power that we do. | 竞争对手拥有我们这种耐力 |
[17:25] | Carl, we both know what the numbers say, and… | 卡尔 我们都清楚数据反映的情况… |
[17:28] | But it was very nice meeting you folks, | 很高兴认识你们 |
[17:30] | and the next time you come on out to Big Muddy, | 下次你们要是来大马迪 |
[17:33] | there’ll be some complimentary chips with your name on ’em. | 我们会送你们一些署名筹码 |
[17:43] | What were you two talking about? | 你们俩聊什么了 |
[17:50] | We talked about marriage. | 就是聊了一下婚姻 |
[17:53] | We talked… We talked about being in business with your wife. | 和妻子搭档… 怎么做生意 |
[18:06] | So what the hell happened? | 所以到底怎么回事 |
[18:07] | They have no leverage, no competing offer. | 他们没法贷款 也没人跟我们竞标 |
[18:09] | I really… I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out. | 我真的不知道 但我会找到原因的 |
[18:15] | Just how bad is the word from Mexico? | 墨西哥那边的形势有多糟糕 |
[18:17] | Oh, I think it’s safe to say he’s not in a good headspace. | 保守的说 他情绪不太好 |
[18:22] | So, you think this house will work? | 言归正传 你觉得这房子可以吗 |
[18:24] | Um, at least it’s three months I don’t have to deal with Gene. | 至少我有三个月不用应付吉纳了 |
[18:28] | Ugh, he attacks and attacks and attacks. | 他一而再 再而三地惹我 |
[18:31] | He has no idea | 他根本不知道 |
[18:33] | what I’ve endured just to keep him alive. | 我为了保住他的命 付出了什么 |
[18:36] | Not that I want him dead, obviously. | 虽然我不想让他去死 |
[18:38] | I mean, I do want my kids to have a father, | 我希望孩子能有爸爸 |
[18:40] | but do I fantasize now and then about him | 但我有没有时常幻想 |
[18:42] | getting the shit kicked out of him? | 把他打的屁滚尿流 |
[18:44] | Losing a few of those teeth he spent a small fortune capping? | 掉他几颗金镶牙呢 |
[18:47] | You betcha. | 肯定有的 |
[18:54] | I don’t mean to dwell on Gene. | 我也不想一直说他的事 |
[18:56] | You’re not. | 没事 |
[18:57] | It’s just, you know, when things get so hostile | 就是当关系迅速恶化 |
[18:59] | so fast, you think, | 甚至成为仇家的时候 |
[19:00] | “How’d I manage to fuck that up so badly?” | 你会想 ”我怎么会搞成这样” |
[19:03] | That painting has no intention. | 这幅画没有灵魂 |
[19:09] | How is it that all these years, | 这些年来 |
[19:10] | I was trying to protect my family, | 我一直努力维护我的家庭 |
[19:12] | and actually, I was just doing the opposite? | 结果却适得其反 怎么会这样呢 |
[19:16] | For all you know, things could have been much worse, | 谁又知道 要是没有你 |
[19:19] | and you’re the reason they’re not. | 情况会不会更糟糕呢 |
[19:21] | Maybe he sensed that I was keeping things from him | 也许他感觉到我有事瞒着他 |
[19:24] | and withdrew. | 所以才离开的 |
[19:26] | I don’t know. Maybe it is all my fault. | 我不知道 也许都怪我吧 |
[19:29] | Maybe if I’d told him everything, we’d still be together. | 要是我把一切都告诉他 也许还能在一起 |
[19:32] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:34] | That just trades one set of problems for another. | 那不过是用一个问题逃避另一个 |
[19:39] | Ask our therapist. | 可以去问问我们的治疗师 |
[19:45] | We’re very careful. | 我们说话特别小心 |
[19:49] | Maybe that’s the only way to truly make a marriage last. | 要想维持婚姻 也许唯一的办法 |
[19:52] | Make it impossible to blow up without | 就是别让问题爆发 |
[19:53] | the shock wave swallowing everyone. | 不然所有人都会被吞噬 |
[19:56] | Mutually assured destruction. | 最后同归于尽 |
[20:03] | Meredith? | 梅莉蒂斯 |
[20:05] | Marcia. | 是玛西亚 |
[20:06] | Marcia, tell me, does the boat… | 玛西亚 告诉我… |
[20:09] | Now, does the boat come with this? | 船是附赠的吗 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Steve… | 史蒂夫… |
[22:03] | is it just me or has this | 是我的错觉 |
[22:05] | guy on 22 still not placed a single bet? | 还是22号机这家伙一直没下注 |
[22:19] | Who’s your signal? | 谁在给你发信号 |
[22:23] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:25] | Is it a three-man team? A four-man? | 是三人小组还是四人小组 |
[22:28] | How you working? | 你们是怎么运作的 |
[22:29] | Sorry, lady. No man, no team. | 不好意思 女士 我就是一个人 |
[22:32] | Then what the fuck are you doing? | 那你在搞什么鬼 |
[22:35] | I’m just enjoying my coffee, | 我只是在享用咖啡 |
[22:37] | watching senior citizens piss away their Social Security. | 看着老年人挥霍养老金 |
[22:40] | This is a casino. | 这是家赌场 |
[22:42] | Well, that explains a lot. | 是吗 怪不得呢 |
[22:45] | Acceptable activities include gambling, | 可接受的活动包括 赌博 |
[22:48] | drinking, inhaling hot wings at the buffet. | 喝酒 在自助餐厅啃鸡翅 |
[22:50] | Nursing free drinks | 一边喝着免费饮料 |
[22:52] | while you ogle gamblers like a creeper? | 一边像变态一样盯着别人 |
[22:54] | Not on my list. | 我不能接受 |
[22:57] | Well, look, I’m just enjoying my coffee. | 听着 我只是在喝咖啡而已 |
[23:00] | There’s no law against that. | 没有犯法啊 |
[23:02] | It’s called “Loitering”. | 这叫”闲荡罪” |
[23:04] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[23:05] | And you’re not. | 我没和你开玩笑 |
[23:08] | Get him the fuck out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[23:11] | Go ahead, put your fucking hands on me. | 来吧 你敢碰我一下 |
[23:13] | – Dennis! – See how that works out. | – 丹尼斯 – 看看会怎么样 |
[23:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:21] | I didn’t want to have to say this, | 我本不想说这些 |
[23:24] | but I’m good friends with the owners. | 但我是老板的好朋友 |
[23:27] | You’re fucking full of shit, you know that? | 你真是满嘴屁话 你知道吗 |
[23:29] | Is this part of your customer service? | 这就是你的待客之道吗 |
[23:31] | ‘Cause if it is, I have some thoughts. What are you doing? | 如果是的话 我有一些想法 你在干什么 |
[23:34] | I’m calling your good fucking friends. | 给你的好朋友打电话 |
[23:36] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等一下 |
[23:37] | Don’t… Don’t… Don’t… Don’t do that, please. | 别打了 求你了 |
[23:41] | Okay, um, look, I wasn’t exactly honest with you. | 的确 我没和你说真话 |
[23:45] | So, the owners and I, um… | 我和你们老板… |
[23:48] | It’s just we’re not so much friends as I’m… | 也算不上是好朋友… |
[23:52] | Wendy Byrde’s brother. | 我是温迪·比德的弟弟 |
[23:54] | And I’d really rather wait until morning to talk to her | 我本想等到明天早上再去找她 |
[23:57] | so she doesn’t think I’m crazy. | 免得她以为我疯了 |
[24:03] | You think morning’s gonna make a difference? | 你以为明天就有什么不同吗 |
[24:08] | Did you know he was coming to the lake? | 你知道他要来吗 |
[24:10] | Do you really think I wouldn’t tell you? | 你真觉得我会瞒着你吗 |
[24:12] | Well, he can’t be here. Not now. | 他不能来这儿 起码现在不行 |
[24:16] | He’ll get bored and leave after a few days | 过几天他就会无聊得待不下去了 |
[24:18] | like he always does. | 他总是这样 |
[24:22] | – Ben, get in here. Hi. – Hey. | – 本 进来吧 – 你好 |
[24:25] | Oh, I was trying to caffeinate through till morning | 我本来想喝咖啡撑到早上的 |
[24:28] | and not wake you up, I swear. | 我不想吵醒你们 真的 |
[24:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:30] | Hey, Marty, that little blonde Nazi at the casino is tough. | 马蒂 赌场那金发小纳粹挺厉害啊 |
[24:34] | She’s kinda cute, though. | 不过还挺可爱的 |
[24:35] | Okay. Here, let me show you where we’re putting you. | 来吧 我带你去房间吧 |
[24:38] | – Okay. – Good to see ya. | – 好的 – 很高兴见到你 |
[24:42] | Detroit Lions? | 底特律雄狮队 |
[24:43] | Thought Marty had better sense than that. | 我以为马蒂的品味会高雅些 |
[24:45] | Well, all this stuff belongs to the old man who… | 所有东西都是那个老头的… |
[24:52] | kind of came with the house. | 他算是买房的赠品 |
[24:55] | You bought a house that came with a man? | 你们买房子还送一个人啊 |
[24:57] | Hmm. It’s a long story. | 这说起来话长 |
[25:00] | Longer than how you ended up with a casino? | 比你开赌场的时间还长 |
[25:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[25:17] | I need money. | 我需要钱 |
[25:23] | I’m kidding. | 逗你的 |
[25:26] | I’m fine, really. | 我一切都好 真的 |
[25:29] | I’m taking care of myself. I got a routine. | 我能照顾好自己 我有了规律的生活 |
[25:33] | Did you lose the teaching job? | 你被学校开除了吗 |
[25:35] | Lose? No. | 开除 没有 |
[25:38] | Mutual decision? Yes. | 是双方的共同决定 |
[25:42] | We had some philosophical differences. | 我们有一些理念差异 |
[25:49] | Look, I wanted to see you. | 你听我说 我就是想见你 |
[25:52] | It’s been too long. | 我们太久没见了 |
[25:57] | You know I like it when you give me a heads up. | 那你至少提前打个招呼嘛 |
[26:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:11] | Hi, I’m sorry. I just missed your call. What’s going on? | 很抱歉 我没接到你的电话 怎么了 |
[27:14] | I spoke to my client last night. | 昨晚我和客户谈过了 |
[27:15] | We have more money for the bid, | 我们能出更高的价 |
[27:17] | so get back up there and seal the deal. | 所以赶快回去 把买卖定了 |
[27:18] | I can’t ask him a third time. | 我不想和他谈第三次 |
[27:20] | How would you feel about coming with instead of Marty? | 要不你代替马蒂去吧 |
[27:26] | Is there a problem I should know about? | 怎么 有什么问题吗 |
[27:27] | No. No, no, no. Of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[27:29] | It’s just he’s a numbers guy, | 只不过他就是个搞数字的 |
[27:32] | and I could use a negotiator. | 而我需要一个谈判专家 |
[27:35] | I’ll pick you up at the office in 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟后到办公室接你 |
[27:37] | – Fuck. – Okay. | – 见鬼 – 好的 |
[27:39] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[27:43] | Fuck! | 我去他妈的 |
[27:45] | Shit. | 天 |
[27:48] | Oh, what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[27:51] | Late. | 很晚了 |
[27:53] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[27:55] | Jonah, you’re, like, a foot taller. | 乔纳 你好像长高了一英尺 |
[28:02] | Is this the old man right here? | 就是这位老人家吗 |
[28:05] | Oh, you shouldn’t touch that. | 你不应该碰那个的 |
[28:07] | Or sit there. | 也不能坐那儿 |
[28:11] | Buddy didn’t really like strangers touching his stuff. | 巴迪不喜欢陌生人碰他的东西 |
[28:15] | Two of you were close, huh? | 你们俩关系很好啊 |
[28:19] | He was my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[28:21] | Probably more interesting than a bunch of 14-year-olds. | 比同龄的孩子更有趣吗 |
[28:31] | So what was his deal? | 他是个怎样的人 |
[28:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:37] | He was just… | 他就是… |
[28:40] | He let me shoot watermelons and try his oxygen. | 他让我射西瓜 还让我吸他的氧气 |
[28:45] | And he went skinny-dipping every morning, | 他每天早上都去裸泳 |
[28:46] | no matter who was watching. | 不管有没有人看 |
[28:56] | Marty Byrde for Frank Cosgrove. | 马蒂·比德来见弗兰克·加斯格罗夫 |
[29:06] | This is 20% over market value. | 这比市场价高出百分之二十 |
[29:10] | Well, this is your life’s work, | 这可是你们毕生的心血 |
[29:12] | and we understand that any offer must value that emotion. | 我们明白 我们的出价必须考虑到这个 |
[29:21] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[29:23] | it’s over. | 是时候结束了 |
[29:24] | We held firm | 我们之前坚持立场 |
[29:25] | and drove the price up… good for us… | 把价格提高了 这样很好… |
[29:27] | but if we wait any longer, | 但如果我们再等下去 |
[29:28] | that other casino is gonna end up killing us. | 对面赌场就会把我们逼上绝路 |
[29:32] | She’s trying to walk all over us. | 她这是看我们好欺负 |
[29:34] | Well, we are closing on another casino as we speak. | 此时此刻 我们即将买下另一家赌场 |
[29:39] | The only problem… | 唯一的问题 |
[29:41] | um, is that there’s a… | 就是… |
[29:44] | there’s a rival casino right across the river. | 河对面有一家竞争赌场 |
[29:46] | It’s bigger, and it’s newer. | 它更大 更新 |
[29:49] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[29:50] | You need them to have a downturn in their business. | 你想让他们做不下去生意 |
[29:53] | Frank, our plan is to upgrade | 弗兰克 我们是想改造升级 |
[29:56] | and leave them in our dust. But that is gonna take time, | 让他们望尘莫及 但那需要时间 |
[29:59] | and it has become clear that our investors expect an immediate return. | 很明显 我们的投资人想马上看到回报 |
[30:06] | Tough investor. | 投资人挺苛刻啊 |
[30:09] | As you are aware. | 你也知道 |
[30:11] | We are making an offer that no one else would. | 没人会出这么高的价 |
[30:14] | Bringing a lawyer in here, | 你叫来一个律师 |
[30:17] | shoving papers in our faces. | 把文件甩在我们脸上 |
[30:19] | It’s all right. We’ll go. | 算了 我们走吧 |
[30:22] | The idea that we are somehow | 你觉得我们是坏人 |
[30:23] | the bad guys here is completely juvenile. | 真是太幼稚了 |
[30:26] | We are offering 20% above market value | 我们愿意用高出市场百分之二十的价 |
[30:28] | for a failing business. | 买你这破生意 |
[30:29] | You want to hold on to it, oh, you be my guest. | 如果你还想坚持 随便你 |
[30:31] | We will buy it from the bank out of Chapter 11. | 我们会按破产法第十一章 去银行买的 |
[30:37] | What’s the ask? | 要我做什么 |
[30:39] | We need the other casino shut down for a while. | 我们需要对面赌场停业一阵子 |
[30:42] | That’s a big ask. | 那可很难 |
[30:44] | I can give you the trucking contract at the new casino. | 我可以给你新赌场的货运合同 |
[30:55] | At the additional 15% we negotiated for the Belle? | 加上之前贝尔赌场的百分之十五提成吗 |
[31:01] | It’s only fair. | 这样才公平 |
[31:02] | I swear to God, Carl Lee Knarlsson, | 我向上帝发誓 卡尔·李·纳尔森 |
[31:05] | if you don’t do the smart thing here. | 你要是还执迷不悟… |
[31:07] | If you’ll excuse me, I… | 不好意思… |
[31:09] | I think what Anita has been trying to say… | 我想安妮塔想说的是 |
[31:15] | Don’t you deserve to give up those headaches | 过去二十五年 你夜夜愁的睡不着觉 |
[31:17] | that have kept you up for the last 25 years? | 现在是时候解脱了吧 |
[31:20] | I mean, don’t you think it’s time | 我是说 你不觉得是时候 |
[31:23] | to enjoy your life? | 享受自己的生活了吗 |
[31:36] | I’ll take the papers over to the lawyer this afternoon. | 今天下午我会把文件带给律师 |
[31:41] | Give them the once over. | 让他们看看 |
[31:45] | Then we’ll sign. | 然后我们就签字 |
[32:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:18] | Wendy Byrde. | 温迪·比德 |
[32:22] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[32:24] | You know who this is. | 你知道我是谁 |
[32:26] | Now, can you please tell me | 现在 你能不能告诉我 |
[32:28] | what is happening with my casino. | 我的赌场怎么样了 |
[32:31] | We got it. | 我们搞定了 |
[32:32] | They signed? | 他们签字了吗 |
[32:35] | Well, not yet, but… | 还没 但是… |
[32:37] | uh, but they’ve agreed. | 他们同意了 |
[32:40] | Well, then don’t tell me that you got it, okay? | 那就别跟我说搞定了 |
[32:51] | Something happened today. | 今天发生了点事 |
[32:52] | One of my maids, she was serving me lunch, and she fell. | 一个女佣给我送午餐 突然摔倒了 |
[32:56] | And suddenly, her front teeth were on the ground, | 她的门牙掉到了地上 |
[32:58] | and there was blood everywhere | 到处都是血 |
[33:00] | and no other help, so I… | 没有别人帮忙 所以… |
[33:04] | Well, I picked them up. | 我把牙捡起来了 |
[33:05] | I didn’t even realize that I had done that | 我甚至没意识我这样做了 |
[33:07] | until they were in my hand, and well… | 直到牙出现在我手上 |
[33:13] | I saw the red of the blood | 我看见了腥红的血 |
[33:15] | and the white of the teeth and I thought… | 惨白的牙 然后我想… |
[33:17] | Vamos. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[33:21] | You think maybe that could be a bad omen? | 你觉得这是个凶兆吗 |
[33:24] | I mean, I ask everyone, you know, but nobody will say anything, | 我问了所有人 但没有人敢说什么 |
[33:27] | and then I thought… | 然后我想… |
[33:30] | “Wendy Byrde”. | 温迪·比德 |
[33:35] | Well, it sounds to me like it was just an accident. | 我觉得 只是个意外 |
[33:40] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[33:42] | What, you don’t think that an accident can be an omen? | 你不觉得意外就是凶兆吗 |
[33:46] | Well, anything can be an omen if you’re looking for it. | 如果你偏要找 一切都可能是凶兆 |
[33:49] | I mean, I’m sure if you went back through your day, | 我敢肯定 如果你回顾一天所有的事 |
[33:52] | you could find 50 good ones to help balance the bad. | 你能找出五十个吉兆 来抵消一个凶兆 |
[33:59] | Guess I hadn’t really thought about it that way. | 我还真没这样想过 |
[34:03] | Huh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:05] | I knew I would feel better by talking to you. | 我就知道 跟你说说 我会好很多 |
[34:09] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[34:12] | Your maid? | 你的女佣 |
[34:14] | Oh, eh… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:17] | She’s no longer with us, so… | 她已经不在了 |
[34:22] | You have a good night. | 晚安 |
[34:42] | Who was it? | 谁打过来的 |
[34:44] | It was Helen. | 是海伦 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry to wake you. | 对不起 吵醒你了 |
[34:50] | She’s just anxious about the deal. | 她只是有点担心这笔交易 |
[35:24] | So what’s her daughter like anyway? | 她女儿是个怎么样的人 |
[35:27] | Well, I haven’t met her yet, | 我还没见过她 |
[35:29] | but, you know, she’s new here from Chicago, | 但她刚从芝加哥来过来 |
[35:32] | and you know how scary that is, so… | 你也知道那感觉有多可怕 所以… |
[35:35] | you and Charlotte, you be nice. Please. | 你和夏洛特一定要友好点 拜托了 |
[35:37] | We will, I promise. | 我们会的 我保证 |
[35:39] | And no talking about… | 别去讨论… |
[35:41] | you know… anything. | 任何事 |
[35:46] | Most parents aren’t as free with the truth as we are. | 大多数父母不像我们这么坦诚 |
[35:53] | Will Ben be there? | 本也会参加吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah, of course. | 当然会啊 |
[36:00] | Am I really like him? | 我真的像他吗 |
[36:03] | What makes you wonder that? | 你怎么会这样想呢 |
[36:06] | Well, when we first moved here, | 我们刚搬过来的时候 |
[36:08] | and you and Dad were worried that I was… | 你和爸爸担心我 |
[36:11] | I don’t know, you said you were afraid I was like him. | 我不知道 你说怕我变得像他一样 |
[36:14] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[36:18] | I love my brother. | 我爱我弟弟 |
[36:21] | He’ll always have a place in my heart, | 他永远会在我心中占据着重要位置 |
[36:23] | but there is no comparison. | 但你们没有高低之分 |
[36:25] | – Mom. Mom. – You understand? | – 妈妈 – 懂了吗 |
[36:27] | – I need you to hear me… – Mom! | - 你听我说… – 妈 |
[36:28] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[36:32] | Darlene. | 达莲娜 |
[36:34] | Your hair’s coming in nice. | 你头发长得不错啊 |
[36:39] | The sun’s getting in his eyes. | 阳光有点刺眼 |
[36:43] | Children are like corn stalks. | 孩子就像玉米秆 |
[36:45] | They need fresh air and sunlight to grow strong. | 他们需要新鲜空气和阳光 |
[36:49] | Isn’t that right, Zeke? | 我说得对吗 泽克 |
[36:55] | Zeke? | 泽克 |
[36:58] | Our Zeke? | 我们的泽克吗 |
[37:02] | You said he went to a good family. | 你说送他去了好人家 |
[37:04] | I promise it’s temporary. | 我保证 这只是暂时的 |
[37:26] | I’m sorry about your brother. | 我很抱歉把你弟弟送回去了 |
[37:33] | I know how much the two of you hate being split up, | 我知道你俩不喜欢分开 |
[37:35] | and I did try and avoid it, but you’ve… | 我努力过留住他 但… |
[37:39] | You know, never mind. I’m just sorry, that’s all. | 算了 我只是很抱歉 仅此而已 |
[37:46] | And I’m sorry about the situation with your father. | 我很抱歉 跟你爸爸闹成这样 |
[37:49] | And I’m sorry that I’m not around more, | 我很抱歉 我没有多花时间陪你们 |
[37:51] | and I’m sorry for, uh… | 我也抱歉… |
[37:55] | I don’t know, a whole bunch | 我不知道 还有很多 |
[37:56] | of other stuff that I can’t even think of | 其它事情 我甚至都想不到 |
[37:58] | that I’m sure I also fucked up. | 我肯定也搞砸了 |
[38:01] | Can we just try for a clean slate | 但我们能不能试着重新开始 |
[38:03] | and leave Chicago in Chicago? | 让芝加哥留在芝加哥 |
[38:06] | Just try and enjoy the summer. | 就好好过个暑假 |
[38:08] | I’m… actually starting to come around on this place. | 其实… 我开始喜欢这个地方了 |
[38:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:16] | No. | 假的 |
[38:23] | Did she really think I was so stupid | 她真以为我这么笨 |
[38:26] | that I couldn’t see that the sun was in his face? | 看不到阳光照到他脸上吗 |
[38:33] | You’d have been so proud of me, baby. | 宝贝 你本该为我感到骄傲 |
[38:37] | Didn’t so much as scowl. | 以前肯定不会阴着脸 |
[38:44] | I’m almost to the edge of the lane. | 我快弄到马路边了 |
[38:46] | If you want, I can start on the other side when I’m done. | 如果你想 我弄完后可以开始另一边 |
[38:48] | All right. | 没关系 |
[38:51] | Lunch will be ready soon. | 午饭很快就好 |
[38:54] | Not a single cross look. | 连瞪一下都不行 |
[38:58] | Even though I had every right | 即使我完全可以 |
[39:01] | to do a whole lot worse. | 干出更狠的事 |
[39:03] | What’s that? | 你在说什么 |
[39:08] | I’m just talking to my late husband. | 我只是在和我过世的丈夫说话 |
[39:11] | Oh, cool. | 真酷 |
[39:15] | Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不是故意打扰 |
[39:18] | Do you talk to someone? | 你也和别人说话吗 |
[39:22] | What? | 什么 |
[39:24] | Who do you talk to? | 你会和谁说话呢 |
[39:35] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[39:40] | You’ve had a lot of loss, haven’t you, boy? | 你也失去了很多吧 孩子 |
[39:43] | It is what it is, you know? | 事实就是事实 |
[39:46] | It’s the Langmore curse. | 朗莫尔家的诅咒 |
[39:48] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[39:54] | Your daddy may have been useless, | 你爸爸也许一无是处 |
[39:56] | his daddy human garbage, but before that… | 你爷爷也许是个废物 但在那之前 |
[40:00] | your folks were all right. | 你们家的人还行 |
[40:03] | God, back in the day, | 很久以前 |
[40:04] | they had stills in every kind of cove and holler. | 你祖辈在每个洼地和溪谷都有据点 |
[40:10] | Biggest bootleggers in the Ozarks. | 是奥沙克最大的私酒商 |
[40:12] | Now, you can’t pull that off | 那么大的生意 |
[40:14] | unless you’re tight-knit, hardworking folks. | 不团结勤奋是做不成的 |
[40:18] | Langmore stock is as good as any around here. | 朗莫尔家族和这里的其他家族一样 |
[40:21] | Don’t let anyone tell you different. | 别信别人的丧气话 |
[40:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[40:33] | You still breaking and entering? | 你还在偷住别人的房子吗 |
[40:35] | I’ve been crashing in my car so I don’t get busted again. | 我一直睡车里 所以不会再被抓了 |
[40:43] | I got a cabin on the property here. | 我这儿有间小屋 |
[40:47] | One of my workers used to live in it, but… | 是我以前一个工人住的 |
[40:50] | it’s been empty for a while now. | 已经空了很久了 |
[40:53] | If you want it, it’s yours. | 如果你想 就是你的了 |
[41:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:16] | – Hi, we tried knocking. – Hi! | – 我们敲过门了 – 嗨 |
[41:19] | You must be Erin. Hey, I’m Wendy. | 你一定是爱琳 你好 我是温迪 |
[41:21] | I’m Marty. | 我是马蒂 |
[41:22] | Jonah and Charlotte are dying to meet you. They’re just inside. | 乔纳和夏洛特急着要见你们 他们在里面 |
[41:24] | – Here, I’ll take you in. – Okay. | – 这边 我领你进去 – 好的 |
[41:28] | What have you got? | 你带了什么 |
[41:30] | For when our new casino becomes official. | 新赌场正式开张时庆祝一下 |
[41:34] | Right, yeah. | 当然了 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[42:14] | Hold that door. | 帮忙扶下门 |
[42:28] | This one right here? | 是这个吗 |
[42:30] | Yeah. It’s gonna be 1A to 1B, then wires there. | 对 1A接1B 然后在这里铺线 |
[42:38] | Sweet toy. | 玩具不错 |
[42:41] | It’s not a toy. It’s a tool. | 这不是玩具 是工具 |
[42:43] | Fair enough. What’s it good for? | 行吧 有什么功能 |
[42:46] | Aerial photography, maintaining a secure perimeter, | 空中摄影 维护周边安全 |
[42:49] | tracking wildlife. | 追踪野生动物 |
[42:51] | Shit, when I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[42:53] | I’d have just used it to spy on girls. | 只会用这个偷窥女孩 |
[43:12] | I’d never seen a TV. | 我从来不看电视 |
[43:13] | You didn’t watch TV at all? | 一点也不看吗 |
[43:15] | No, never. I wasn’t allowed. | 不看 从来没有 家里不准看 |
[43:17] | You weren’t allowed to watch television ever? | 家里从来都不准你看电视 |
[43:18] | No. | 是啊 |
[43:19] | I think I might have just turned your son into a peeping Tom. | 我可能把你儿子变成了偷窥狂 |
[43:22] | – Good thing I’m a lawyer. – Ben, this is Helen. | – 还好我是个律师 – 本 这是海伦 |
[43:25] | Helen, my baby brother, Ben. | 海伦 这是我弟弟 本 |
[43:26] | – Hi. – Oh, hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[43:28] | So how do you guys know each other? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[43:35] | We met through work. Nothing very special. | 工作认识的 没什么特别 |
[43:38] | Yeah, I’d pull a Sylvia Plath | 如果我得为我妈工作 |
[43:40] | if I had to work for my mom. | 我会像西尔维亚·普拉斯一样自杀 |
[43:42] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟 |
[43:44] | Plus, if I do a good job in there, | 再说 如果我工作干得好 |
[43:45] | she pretty much lets me do whatever I want out here. | 我回来想做什么就做什么 |
[43:48] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[43:53] | I could show you around if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以领你四处逛逛 |
[43:55] | We can rent jet skis or go caving. | 我们可以租水上摩托 或者去探洞 |
[43:59] | Plus I have the hookup for some pretty good weed | 我还能搞到很棒的大麻 |
[44:01] | if you’re into that kind of thing. | 如果你有兴趣的话 |
[44:05] | What about Party Cove? | 派对湾怎么样 |
[44:08] | Party Cove gets old fast. | 派对湾很容易让人厌倦的 |
[44:11] | It’s basically just a bunch of college kids | 基本上就是一群大学生 |
[44:14] | who come down for the weekend, | 去那里过周末 |
[44:16] | get wasted, go crazy, and they just go home. | 喝得烂醉 狂欢 然后就回家 |
[44:30] | Every other girl in my grade’s already lost her virginity. | 我们年级所有女生都破处了 就我没有 |
[44:34] | If I do it here, I | 如果我在这儿做了 |
[44:36] | get it out of the way, but I’m not stuck seeing him every day. | 这事儿就算过了 我也不用每天见到那人 |
[44:41] | Honestly, I don’t care who it is. | 说实话 和谁都行 |
[44:43] | I just cannot go back to Chicago a virgin. | 我回芝加哥时 绝对不能是处女 |
[44:52] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[45:17] | Your mom had the thickest Carolina accent of any of us. | 我们之中 卡罗莱纳口音最重的就数你妈 |
[45:21] | – That is so not true. – Oh, Marty, help me out here. | – 瞎说 – 马蒂 帮帮我 |
[45:25] | When you first met Wendy, what did she sound like? | 你第一次见温迪时 她说话是什么样子的 |
[45:30] | I refuse to answer on the grounds that she is sitting right here, | 我拒绝回答 鉴于她就坐在那儿 |
[45:33] | and she’s listening. | 能听到我说话 |
[45:36] | Do you… | 你记不记得 |
[45:39] | You remember how we used to say | 我们以前说 |
[45:41] | that you were the only one in the world | 全世界只有你 |
[45:44] | who could turn the word “Down” Into six syllables? | 会把”down”这个词念成六个音节 |
[45:47] | – Unh-unh, that was Aunt Millie. – Aunt Millie was five. | – 那是梅丽婶婶 – 梅丽婶婶会念成五个 |
[45:50] | You were six. | 你会念成六个 |
[45:51] | Your uncle has a very fanciful imagination. | 你舅舅想象力特丰富 |
[45:55] | – Hi. – Sorry I’m late. | – 嗨 – 抱歉我来晚了 |
[45:57] | Hey, look who it is. Guten abend! | 看看这是谁啊 晚上好 |
[45:59] | Take my seat. I’ll get another one. | 坐我的位子吧 我再去拿个椅子 |
[46:04] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[46:05] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 我不饿 谢谢 |
[46:10] | Good to see you again, Ruth. | 很高兴再见到你 鲁思 |
[46:13] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[46:16] | This is my daughter Erin. | 这是我女儿 爱琳 |
[46:24] | What the fuck? Nothing’s happening. | 怎么回事 为什么没动静 |
[46:27] | Wait. | 等着 |
[46:31] | Just wait. | 等着就行 |
[46:42] | Fucking A. | 干的真棒 |
[46:53] | So how long are you staying for, Ben? | 你打算待多久 本 |
[46:56] | Just a couple days, right? | 几天而已 对吧 |
[46:58] | Not that we don’t love having him, it’s just… | 不是我们不想留他 只是… |
[47:00] | you know, he is always on the move. | 他总是停不下来 |
[47:02] | Anybody want something from the bathroom? | 我去上个厕所 |
[47:09] | Anita, I hope you’re calling with good news. | 安妮塔 我希望你有好消息 |
[47:13] | Well, I guess that depends on your perspective. | 这个问题见仁见智了 |
[47:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[47:18] | Seems our rivals have gone and set themselves on fire. | 我们的对手似乎自焚了 |
[47:21] | It’s gonna be months before they can reopen. | 他们重新开张还得好几个月 |
[47:25] | So… | 所以… |
[47:27] | we’re gonna be able to get that bank loan and upgrade. | 我们能拿到贷款 来翻新赌场 |
[47:30] | – We’re backing out of the deal. – You can’t do that. | – 我们不卖了 – 你不能这么做 |
[47:33] | But I am. | 我已经决定了 |
[47:35] | Our handle’s about to go up a million dollars a month. | 我们的投注总额会一个月涨一百万 |
[47:38] | But we had an agreement. | 但我们有约定 |
[47:40] | A verbal agreement. | 口头约定 |
[47:44] | Anita, where is this coming from? This isn’t you. | 安妮塔 这是闹哪出啊 这不是你的作风 |
[47:47] | Oh, please. Don’t pretend we had a relationship. | 拜托 别假惺惺了 |
[47:51] | “This is your life’s work”. Really? | “毕生的心血” 开什么玩笑 |
[47:53] | You were a carpetbagger, plain and simple. | 你就是个投机分子 动机简单明了 |
[47:56] | I was your fucking salvation. | 我是你们的救命恩人 |
[47:59] | I’ll take you to court. | 我会把你告上法庭 |
[48:01] | – You could try. – Well, I will. | – 你可以试试 – 我一定会的 |
[48:02] | And for the record, you humiliated my husband. | 而且我郑重声明 你羞辱了我丈夫 |
[48:05] | Me? | 我 |
[48:06] | You and that lesbian lawyer. | 你和那个同性恋女律师 |
[48:09] | He’s a weak man, and you let him know that, didn’t you? | 你们说他是个软弱的人 不是吗 |
[48:12] | Oh, you know, that’s really… | 这真是… |
[48:14] | That is really rich. | 真是无稽之谈 |
[48:16] | And if you think for one fucking second… | 如果你有一丁点念头… |
[48:18] | Quiet. | 闭嘴吧 |
[48:24] | I can’t believe they had it in them. | 我不敢相信 他们有这个胆子 |
[48:26] | Sat there looking at us like we’re vultures | 他们坐在那儿 说我们趁火打劫 |
[48:28] | and all the time, they’re fucking arsonists? | 谁曾想倒头来 他们才是纵火犯 |
[48:31] | – What can we do? – She’s right about court. | – 我们能做什么 – 关于法庭 她说得对 |
[48:34] | Even if they win, it’ll be tied up for years. | 即使他们赢了 也要纠葛好几年 |
[48:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[48:45] | We must have some recourse. | 我们肯定还有什么追索权 |
[48:48] | More money is out of the question. I can’t ask my client again. | 不能再扔钱进去了 我不能老问客户要钱 |
[48:53] | I’ll figure something out. I’m not losing to that woman. | 我会想办法 我不会输给那个女人 |
[48:58] | Was anyone hurt? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[49:01] | In the fire. | 在火灾里 |
[49:04] | Who knows and who cares? | 谁知道 谁在乎 |
[49:07] | Well, you know, she… | 你知道的 |
[49:08] | She said that the whole thing went up, so… | 她说整个船都烧起来了 |
[49:10] | must have been a lot of people inside. | 一定有很多人在里面 |
[49:47] | Yes! Yeah! Oh! | 太好了 |
[49:54] | Well, Memorial Day weekend is finally here, | 阵亡将士纪念日周末长假终于开始了 |
[49:57] | and that means the summer party season… | 夏日狂欢季… |
[50:00] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[50:03] | Um, listen, Ben, I have been thinking a lot about this… | 本 我一直在想怎么跟你说… |
[50:07] | …and I think that the, uh, best thing to do is | …但我觉得 没什么方式 |
[50:09] | to just be completely honest with you. Um… | 比坦诚相对更好 |
[50:15] | This is not a good time for us here in this house. | 我们家目前情况不乐观 |
[50:18] | Uh, there’s… There’s a lot going on. | 正在经历很多事情 |
[50:21] | Um, Wendy… | 而温迪… |
[50:23] | uh, has not been herself. | 也情绪不太好 |
[50:28] | Are you asking me to leave? | 你希望我走吗 |
[50:35] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你能理解 |
[50:37] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不理解 |
[50:41] | Honestly, this is the first | 说实在的 这么多年来 |
[50:43] | time I’ve recognized my sister in years. | 我第一次见她这么高兴 |
[50:49] | Well, you know… | 但你知道… |
[50:53] | I need you to go, okay, Ben? | 我需要你离开 好吗 本 |
[50:57] | I need you to go, and if money is an issue… | 我需要你离开 如果你缺钱… |
[50:59] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[51:03] | I kind of… | 我勉强… |
[51:06] | skipped a bench warrant in North Carolina, so… | 逃过了北卡罗来纳州的拘捕令… |
[51:10] | right now this place is basically my salvation. | 眼下这里是我唯一的依靠 |
[51:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[51:16] | All I want to do is chill. | 我只想静一静 |
[51:18] | You won’t even know I’m here. | 你几乎不会感觉到我的存在 |
[51:31] | Yeah… okay. | 好吧 |
[51:40] | Wendy, the slots at the other casino, what are they? | 温迪 那家赌场是什么样的老虎机 |
[51:43] | Three-reel? Five-reel? Video? | 三槽的 五槽的 还是视频的 |
[51:46] | Mainly three-reel. | 主要是三槽的 |
[51:48] | I was doing some research for Marty | 我在帮马蒂做一些研究 |
[51:50] | about different ways our casino might be vulnerable, | 查找赌场的隐患 |
[51:54] | and I realized we might be able to use what I learned | 发现了一些新技术 |
[51:57] | to play offense instead of defense, | 可以用来转守为攻 |
[52:00] | if you catch my drift. | 希望你懂我的意思 |
[52:01] | Explain it to me in the car. | 我们车上说 |
[52:21] | Hello, there. If you’d given me a heads-up, | 你好啊 如果你提前跟我说 |
[52:23] | I could have arranged for a tour. | 我可以为你准备点观光活动 |
[52:25] | What do you think happened at that casino last night? | 你觉得昨晚那条赌船是怎么回事 |
[52:30] | Boy, I mean, your guess is as good as mine. | 我觉得咱俩知道的 应该差不多吧 |
[52:33] | So, why did Wendy look like she thought maybe you did know? | 为什么温迪看起来 好像觉得这事和你有关 |
[52:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:41] | Where’s this coming from? | 这是从何说起 |
[52:42] | It’s coming from is that I’m starting to sense | 因为我越来越觉得 |
[52:44] | that you two aren’t exactly on the same page | 你们两个对于扩张计划 |
[52:46] | about this expansion plan. | 各有各的想法 |
[52:51] | As you know, I don’t like to take on unnecessary risk. | 我一向避免不必要的风险 |
[52:54] | I’m not talking about philosophical differences. | 我不是在说处世之道 |
[52:56] | I’m talking about something deeper. | 我说的是更深层次的问题 |
[52:58] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 我想提醒你 |
[53:00] | this plan now involves more than just the two of you. | 这个计划不只关系到你们两个 |
[53:02] | So, when you have problems, they become my problems. | 你们的问题就是我的问题 |
[53:07] | I think you should be | 我认为你应该 |
[53:07] | having this conversation with the both of us. | 当着我们夫妻俩的面谈 |
[53:09] | Wendy isn’t the issue here. | 温迪不是问题所在 |
[53:14] | Just be thankful that she and Ruth have got us back on track. | 多亏有她和鲁思 我们才能重回正轨 |
[53:20] | You didn’t know. | 你还不知道 |
[53:23] | Of course I knew. I’m surprised that, uh… | 我当然知道 我只是惊讶… |
[53:25] | that you did so soon. | 你知道得这么快 |
[53:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:45] | All right. That looks good. | 行了 看起来很好 |
[53:49] | And… go. | 现在… 开始 |
[53:58] | And… now. | 现在… 停 |
[54:01] | Hey, Lulu, ready? And… hit it. | 露露 准备好了吗 现在… 按 |
[54:08] | All right, Amber, Dianne. Ready? | 好了 安柏 戴安 准备好了吗 |
[54:12] | Amber… go. | 安柏… 行动 |
[54:23] | Wendy? | 温迪 |
[54:26] | Wendy, hello? | 温迪 在吗 |
[54:28] | Does that mean it’s working? | 这招管用吗 |
[54:30] | Like gangbusters. | 简直就是大扫荡 |
[54:33] | Don’t let up. I want them stunned into submission. | 别停下 我要逼他们就范 |
[54:37] | All righty. | 没问题 |
[54:46] | Hey, so is this legal? | 嘿 这样合法吗 |
[54:50] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[54:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[54:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[54:57] | I mean, right now, | 我是说现在 |
[54:59] | tell me what you’re doing. | 告诉我 你在干什么 |
[55:00] | I’m using the slot scam I told you about on Big Muddy, | 我在用老虎机戏法对付大马迪 |
[55:05] | forcing them back to the negotiating table. | 逼他们回谈判桌 |
[55:08] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[55:09] | You have to stop that. | 马上停手 |
[55:11] | What? I can’t. It’s already done. | 什么 已经做完了啊 |
[55:18] | Why didn’t you tell me that you were gonna do that, Ruth? | 为什么不事先告诉我 鲁思 |
[55:21] | You… You made a big deal | 是你 跟我强调说 |
[55:24] | about how I’m not supposed to be bringing problems, | 我在这里 不是为了找麻烦 |
[55:27] | how I’m supposed to be solving them. | 而是要帮你解决麻烦 |
[55:29] | I’m just doing what you fucking wanted. | 我在执行你的命令啊 |
[55:30] | Okay, but you’re not. | 好吧 但你这不是 |
[55:32] | You’re completely screwing us. | 你完全是在害我们 |
[55:34] | By getting you another casino | 在所有人一筹莫展的时候 |
[55:36] | when no one else could figure out how the fuck to do it? | 我帮你吞并了一家赌场 这叫害你吗 |
[55:40] | Are you fucking kidding me, Marty? | 你开什么玩笑 马蒂 |
[55:42] | How about a little gratitude? | 你就没有一丁点感激吗 |
[55:44] | I mean, your wife seems pretty fucking grateful. | 你老婆可是很感激的 |
[55:46] | Wendy has absolutely no idea what is good for us. | 温迪根本不懂 怎么做才对我们最好 |
[55:49] | Is that my fault? | 那能怪我吗 |
[55:50] | Is that my fault that you | 你和你老婆无法沟通 |
[55:51] | can’t communicate for shit with your wife? | 是我的错吗 |
[55:53] | – All right, Ruth, listen to me. – No, no. | – 行了 鲁思 听我说 – 不 不 |
[55:56] | How’s about instead of shitting on me, | 别跟我来这套 |
[55:57] | you get your own house in order? | 你先去理顺你的家庭关系 |
[56:00] | And until you do, how’s about you fuck off? | 在此之前 离我远点行吗 |
[56:03] | All righty? | 明白吗 |
[56:26] | Looks like your boat sprung a leak. | 看来你的船上有漏洞啊 |
[56:29] | To the tune of, I’d say… | 漏掉的钱 我得说… |
[56:32] | 200,000 grand per hour. | 每小时有二十万吧 |
[56:35] | You’re not gonna cheat us into selling. | 你休想把赌场从我们这儿骗走 |
[56:38] | I’m only saying what everyone on the floor is seeing. | 我说的只是在场各位看到的事实 |
[56:42] | Wow. Another five grand. | 又丢了五千 |
[56:47] | If, however, you’d like a life raft, | 如果你们想要救生艇 |
[56:50] | we’d still be happy to purchase your casino from you, for say… | 我们乐意买下你们的赌场… |
[56:55] | three million under the previous offer, | 比原来的出价低三百万美元 |
[56:57] | since its value is depreciating… | 鉴于这里正在飞快地… |
[57:00] | swiftly. | 贬值 |
[57:03] | What we’d like is for you to get the hell out of our casino. | 请你滚出我们的赌场 |
[57:09] | The longer you hold on, the lower our offer drops, | 拖得越久 我们的出价就越低 |
[57:13] | since your slots are hemorrhaging. | 你们的老虎机正在大出血 |
[57:15] | We’ll kick out the cheaters. | 我们会赶走这些耍诈的人 |
[57:18] | We’ll bring in different people every day. | 我们会每天带不同的人来 |
[57:21] | We’ll unplug the machines, stop the bleeding. | 我们会停掉老虎机 |
[57:25] | Well, according to your financials, | 根据你们的财务报表 |
[57:27] | slots bring in 80% of your revenue. | 营业额百分之八十来自老虎机 |
[57:34] | How’s that life raft sounding? | 那个救生艇听起来怎么样 |
[57:56] | Cut it out! | 把它弄走 |
[57:59] | Jonah! | 乔纳 |
[58:01] | Didn’t see you there. | 我没看到你们在那儿 |
[58:08] | And… done. | 现在… 喝完了 |
[58:11] | I need more. | 再来一瓶 |
[58:26] | Hi, it’s me. Is it a bad time? | 是我 方便吗 |
[58:29] | You know I’m just getting off work. | 你知道 我刚下班 |
[58:32] | I just wanted to apologize for my tone the other day. | 我为前几天的说话方式向你道歉 |
[58:35] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[58:36] | I need to remember that even though we don’t always agree, | 我明白 尽管我们常常意见不一 |
[58:39] | you’ll always have the kids’ best interests at heart. | 但你始终都在为孩子着想 |
[58:42] | Look… | 听着… |
[58:46] | Gene? | 吉纳 |
[59:02] | Are you kidding? It’s gorgeous here. | 说笑吧 我这里很棒 |
[59:04] | Tell me, how are things with you? | 跟我说说你怎么样 |
[59:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[59:25] | A warrant signed by a federal judge | 联邦法官签署的搜查令 |
[59:28] | that was triggered the minute you purchased a second casino. | 在你们买下第二家赌场时立即生效 |
[59:43] | This is an integrated audit of your whole operation. | 我们将对你们所有的业务进行综合审计 |
[59:47] | A team of forensic accountants who will supervise | 会有一组法务会计师 |
[59:50] | every casino transaction as it happens. | 监督赌场的每一笔业务 |
[59:53] | Every invoice and receipt, | 每一张发票和收据 |
[59:55] | they’ll be there when it’s printed. | 都要在他们眼皮底下打印 |
[59:57] | Every hour, they’ll count the chips on the floor. | 每个小时 他们都会清点赌场的筹码 |
[1:00:01] | For the next month, we’re gonna be running this place with you. | 从下个月起 我们会和你们一起经营这地方 |
[1:00:11] | Do you know what I miss most about Chicago? | 你知道我最想念芝加哥什么吗 |
[1:00:13] | – What’s that? – Johnny’s Beef. | – 什么 – 约翰尼牛排餐厅 |
[1:00:15] | You ever been to Johnny’s Beef? | 你去过那间餐厅吗 |
[1:00:19] | We’ve got new partners in the casino. | 我们的赌场有了新的伙伴 |
[1:00:55] | Son of a bitch! | 见鬼 |