| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:14] | – What the fuck are you doing? – Calling the cops. | – 你干什么 – 报警啊 | 
| [01:16] | Stop! Don’t! | 不 别报 | 
| [01:18] | Who the hell are those people? | 那都是些什么人啊 | 
| [01:24] | Ask your fucking sister. | 问你姐吧 | 
| [01:35] | I’m telling you, I had nothing to do with this. | 我跟你说 真和我没关系 | 
| [01:38] | – You wouldn’t tell me if you did. – I didn’t do this. | – 就算有关系 你也不会说 – 真不是我 | 
| [01:41] | But I was afraid it would happen. | 但我确实有这个担忧 | 
| [02:00] | I only saw the one who pointed the gun at me. | 我只看见了拿枪那个人 | 
| [02:03] | There were four. The driver, | 一共四个人 一个开车 | 
| [02:05] | and the three who threw Marty in the backseat. | 另外三个把马蒂押上了后座 | 
| [02:07] | And the man in charge. Describe him. | 描述一下领头那个 | 
| [02:11] | Little guy. He had mean eyes, and balding, balding. | 小个子 眼神凶狠 秃顶 | 
| [02:18] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [02:29] | I wanted to keep you out of this. | 我不想把你扯进来 | 
| [02:31] | – Because I’m a fuck-up? – No, because it’s dangerous. | – 因为怕我坏事吗 – 因为太危险了 | 
| [02:33] | You need to tell me what the fuck is going on! | 你必须告诉我 到底怎么回事 | 
| [02:39] | – I can’t. – Wendy… | – 我不能 – 温迪… | 
| [02:40] | I can’t. | 我不能说 | 
| [02:42] | This is really serious. These people are very dangerous. | 这不是儿戏 这些人非常危险 | 
| [02:45] | Yeah, yeah, I know. I know they’re fucking dangerous! | 得了 我知道他们很危险 | 
| [02:51] | I think you’d better get here as soon as possible. | 你最好尽快过来 | 
| [02:53] | Things are getting complicated. | 情况越来越复杂了 | 
| [03:00] | I work for a Mexican drug cartel. | 我为一个墨西哥贩毒集团工作 | 
| [03:04] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:09] | Fuck! Fuck! | 见鬼 见鬼 | 
| [03:12] | Fuck. | 见鬼 | 
| [03:19] | Don’t tell me you can’t call Navarro. I know you can. | 别说你不能联系纳瓦罗 我知道你能 | 
| [03:21] | I’m not saying that I can’t. | 我没说我不能 | 
| [03:23] | I’m saying that I don’t think it’s advisable. | 我只是说 那样不明智 | 
| [03:26] | You never know how he’s gonna react. | 你无法想像他会有什么反应 | 
| [03:33] | Where did you get that number? | 你怎么有他的电话号码 | 
| [03:43] | It’s disconnected. | 打不通 | 
| [03:47] | When was the last time you used it? | 你上次打通是什么时候 | 
| [03:51] | – Yesterday. – And how was his mood then? | – 昨天 – 他当时情绪如何 | 
| [03:54] | It was fine. | 挺好 | 
| [04:00] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [04:02] | We wait. | 等着 | 
| [04:59] | Who’s that? | 是谁 | 
| [06:09] | Just… I’m executing the plan. | 我正在… 执行计划 | 
| [06:14] | And it’s a good plan, it’s yours. | 是个好计划 是你的计划 | 
| [06:21] | I mean, I… I understand that… | 我想说… 我明白… | 
| [06:24] | that we haven’t been laundering to your satisfaction, | 你对我们洗钱的进度不满意 | 
| [06:27] | but we’ve been under constant pressure from the FBI. | 但联调局一直压得我们喘不过气 | 
| [06:30] | It’s just… | 因为… | 
| [06:32] | you know, it’s not safe, and, um… | 你明白的 现在不安全 | 
| [06:37] | You know, the last… last three weeks, | 你知道 最近三周 | 
| [06:39] | we’ve been able to launder… | 我们终于设法… | 
| [06:42] | a significant amount of money. | 处理了一笔巨款 | 
| [06:43] | And this… this last week, | 上周达到了… | 
| [06:45] | six figures. | 六位数 | 
| [06:49] | We funneled it through… | 我们通过快速马车乐队… | 
| [06:53] | an REO Speedwagon concert. | 作为渠道 | 
| [06:55] | What do you want, Marty? | 你想要什么 玛蒂 | 
| [07:15] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白你的问题 | 
| [07:26] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 | 
| [08:04] | I don’t know if I… | 没有玛蒂… | 
| [08:07] | can run things without Marty. | 我不知道能不能应付得来 | 
| [08:11] | I mean, he… | 我是说 他… | 
| [08:13] | he does shit that… | 他那一套… | 
| [08:16] | that I don’t know how to do. | 我根本不会 | 
| [08:22] | Do you know how to do this? | 那你会这个吗 | 
| [08:36] | Hi. Sorry we’re so late. I had to drop off Erin first. | 对不起回来晚了 我们得先送爱琳 | 
| [08:39] | My allergies are acting up. | 我又过敏了 | 
| [08:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:49] | Thank you for including Erin. | 谢谢你们关照爱琳 | 
| [08:51] | Yeah, of course. She’s great. | 当然了 她挺好的 | 
| [08:54] | How was the lake? | 湖上怎么样 | 
| [08:56] | It was fucking awesome. | 完全没话说 | 
| [08:58] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 | 
| [09:01] | He had business in… Kansas City. | 他去堪萨斯… 出差了 | 
| [09:05] | Wasn’t on the schedule. | 日程上没安排啊 | 
| [09:06] | Came up at the very last second. You guys should get to bed. | 临时决定的 你们该休息了 | 
| [09:13] | Night. | 晚安 | 
| [09:23] | Hey, did… did Mom just lie to us? | 妈妈刚刚没说实话 对吗 | 
| [09:27] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [09:30] | Something bad’s going on. | 肯定出事了 | 
| [09:39] | I should get home. | 我该回家了 | 
| [09:42] | If there’s no news by morning, | 如果明早还没消息 | 
| [09:44] | you should start thinking | 你得想想 | 
| [09:45] | about what you’re gonna say to the kids. | 要怎么跟孩子们说 | 
| [10:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [10:59] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [11:01] | You’re Ruth Langmore. | 你是鲁思·朗莫尔 | 
| [11:06] | Maya Miller. | 我是玛雅·米勒 | 
| [11:08] | Have you seen Marty? | 看到玛蒂了吗 | 
| [11:09] | He was supposed to meet me here. | 他本该来这儿见我的 | 
| [11:12] | Marty’s out of town, | 他出差了 | 
| [11:13] | but I’ll be covering for him while he’s gone. | 他不在 我来代班 | 
| [11:17] | Out of town where? | 去哪儿出差 | 
| [11:18] | Kansas City. | 堪萨斯 | 
| [11:20] | He didn’t mention that to me. | 他没跟我说啊 | 
| [11:27] | I guess we better get to it. | 那我们开始工作吧 | 
| [11:52] | Morning. | 早啊 | 
| [11:54] | – Is Dad okay? – Have you heard from the cartel? | – 爸爸没事吗 – 集团那边有消息吗 | 
| [12:00] | I… I don’t know what you’ve heard… | 我不知道你们听说了什么… | 
| [12:04] | but… | 但… | 
| [12:06] | your father just went down to Mexico. | 你们的爸爸去了墨西哥 | 
| [12:11] | Was he kidnapped? | 他被绑架了吗 | 
| [12:16] | He went down to Mexico to talk to our boss. | 他去墨西哥见我们的老板 | 
| [12:20] | He’s fine. | 他没事 | 
| [12:22] | He’ll be home soon. | 很快就回来 | 
| [12:24] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [12:25] | Because that’s the plan. | 因为计划就是这样 | 
| [12:28] | And that’s how these things work. | 事情就是这么运作的 | 
| [12:32] | I’m sure we’ll hear from him very soon. | 他很快会和我们联系的 | 
| [12:40] | You got a sec? | 能跟你聊聊吗 | 
| [12:43] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [12:44] | What the fuck were you thinking? They know so much. | 你才疯了吧 他们知道的真不少 | 
| [12:47] | Yeah, I know what they know. | 对 我知道他们知道什么 | 
| [12:48] | It’s my concern, and it is not yours. | 那是我的问题 轮不着你管 | 
| [12:50] | Shit, Wen. Bad enough what you’re getting into, | 见鬼 温迪 你的处境已经够糟了 | 
| [12:52] | but bringing your kids into it? | 还要把孩子拖下水吗 | 
| [12:54] | This is not your fucking problem. | 这跟你不相干 | 
| [12:56] | Deal with your own shit before you dive into mine. | 先解决你自己的麻烦 再来操我的心 | 
| [12:59] | My shit is your shit right now. | 我的麻烦 现在就是你的麻烦 | 
| [13:13] | How’d they take the news? | 他们听说后什么反应 | 
| [13:18] | Better than I did. | 比我镇定 | 
| [13:20] | They’re kind of grown up now. It’s… | 他们很成熟 成熟得… | 
| [13:23] | weird. | 不可思议 | 
| [13:28] | Jesus. | 老天 | 
| [13:30] | You’re in some shit. | 你惹上的麻烦不小啊 | 
| [13:37] | Mom. Helen Pierce is here. | 妈妈 海伦·皮尔斯来了 | 
| [13:59] | Marty’s alive. | 玛蒂还活着 | 
| [14:03] | I’m afraid that’s aboutall I could get out of him. | 我只能问到这么多了 | 
| [14:05] | Um, I still haven’t spoken to my client. | 我还没和我的客户谈过 | 
| [14:09] | Have you? | 你呢 | 
| [14:16] | Who called you? | 谁跟你联系的 | 
| [14:17] | Jorge Mendoza. | 豪尔赫·门多萨 | 
| [14:19] | Your brother’s “Little man with the mean eyes”. | 就是你弟弟说的”眼神凶狠的小个子” | 
| [14:25] | This Mendoza wouldn’t call just to tell us how Marty’s doing. | 这个门多萨打电话来 不光是为了报平安吧 | 
| [14:29] | No. | 当然 | 
| [14:30] | He called with a message. From above, I presume. | 他是为了传话 应该是上头的意思 | 
| [14:33] | “Business as usual”. | “照常经营” | 
| [14:39] | Oh… he’s testing us. | 他在考验我们 | 
| [14:42] | Yeah, and if we succeed… | 如果我们成功了… | 
| [14:45] | well, it could mean that Marty is, um… | 那就意味着 玛蒂… | 
| [14:49] | redundant. | 是多余的 | 
| [14:53] | And if we fail? | 如果我们失败呢 | 
| [14:56] | Well, I’m afraid we might be. | 那恐怕 多余的就是我们 | 
| [15:00] | Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall | 九十九瓶啤酒 摆在墙上 | 
| [15:03] | Ninety-nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around | 九十九瓶啤酒 拿一瓶 大家喝 | 
| [15:08] | Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall | 九十八瓶啤酒 摆在墙上 | 
| [15:11] | Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall | 九十八瓶啤酒 摆在墙上 | 
| [15:14] | Ninety-eight bottles of beer, | 九十八瓶啤酒 | 
| [15:17] | take one down, pass it around | 拿一瓶 大家喝 | 
| [15:21] | Ninety-seven bottles of beer on the wall | 九十七瓶啤酒 摆在墙上 | 
| [15:23] | Ninety-six bottles of beer on the wall | 九十六瓶啤酒 摆在墙上 | 
| [15:26] | Ninety-six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around | 九十六瓶啤酒 拿一瓶 大家喝 | 
| [15:31] | Ninety-five bottles of beer on the wall | 九十五瓶啤酒 摆在墙上 | 
| [15:33] | Ninety-five bottles of beer on the wall | 九十五瓶啤酒 摆在墙上 | 
| [15:36] | Ninety-five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around | 九十五瓶啤酒 拿一瓶 大家喝 | 
| [15:41] | Ninety-four bottles… | 九十四瓶… | 
| [15:41] | Marty. | 玛蒂 | 
| [15:45] | That’s not helping, okay? | 别念了 行吗 | 
| [15:48] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 | 
| [16:11] | Why don’t you go down the hall and get yourself a snack, okay? | 到楼下大厅买些零食吃 好吗 | 
| [16:33] | Yes! Yes! | 好 | 
| [16:40] | Yes! | 好极了 | 
| [17:07] | It’s all yours, kid. Good luck. | 归你了 小家伙 祝你好运 | 
| [18:22] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 | 
| [18:27] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [18:29] | Do you trust her? | 你信任她吗 | 
| [18:32] | I do. | 信任 | 
| [18:33] | Then why do you spy on her? | 那你为什么要监听她 | 
| [18:36] | Why do you listen to her phone calls? | 为什么要偷听她打电话 | 
| [18:40] | Just to protect her. | 我只是为了保护她 | 
| [18:43] | From me? | 防着我吗 | 
| [18:50] | You fear her. | 你害怕她 | 
| [18:57] | Yeah. Yeah, you fear her because you don’t understand her. | 是啊 你害怕她 因为你不懂她 | 
| [19:02] | And you do? | 难道你懂吗 | 
| [19:06] | Wendy knows exactly what she wants. | 温迪非常清楚自己想要什么 | 
| [19:22] | And what’s that? | 她想要什么 | 
| [19:24] | All of it. | 一切 | 
| [19:26] | She wants it all. | 她想要一切 | 
| [19:42] | So… | 那… | 
| [19:44] | what do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [19:54] | I want to see her again. | 我想要再见到她 | 
| [19:57] | And I want to see my kids again. | 我还想再见到我的孩子 | 
| [20:01] | “I want to see my wife and kids again”. | “我想再见到我的老婆孩子 “ | 
| [20:17] | You’re a liar, Marty. | 你个骗子 马蒂 | 
| [20:21] | You lie… | 你骗了 | 
| [20:25] | to your wife. | 你妻子 | 
| [20:28] | You lie to me. | 骗了我 | 
| [20:32] | And you lie to yourself. | 还骗了你自己 | 
| [20:37] | So… | 那么 | 
| [20:39] | please… | 请你 | 
| [20:41] | again. | 再来 | 
| [21:11] | What… | 你 | 
| [21:13] | do you want? | 想要什么 | 
| [21:49] | Each one of you gets nine grand a day. | 每人每天九千美元 | 
| [21:52] | It’s nine for a reason. | 这个数字不是白来的 | 
| [21:54] | Over ten gets reported. | 超过一万就要上报 | 
| [21:56] | Exchange your cash for chips, | 把现金换成筹码 | 
| [21:59] | you know, lose a few hands at the game of your choice, | 随便选个游戏 输掉几局 | 
| [22:03] | and then cash out your cut, | 然后把筹码兑现 | 
| [22:04] | one grand each. | 一次兑一千 | 
| [22:06] | You dumb-asses got it? | 听懂了吗 | 
| [22:08] | If there’s one thing I can do well, boss, | 报告老大 我干啥啥不行 | 
| [22:10] | it’s lose at cards. | 输钱第一名 | 
| [22:14] | Now, guys like you | 像你们这样的人 | 
| [22:17] | coming in with wads of cash gets noticed. | 手里一沓子钞票 会太招摇 | 
| [22:20] | So, y’all need to have a story. | 所以你们要编个故事 | 
| [22:22] | For instance. “Oh, well, I won it playing bingo at the VFW”, | 比如说 这些钱是我玩宾果赚的 | 
| [22:26] | or “Old Auntie Dipshit just left me a whole bundle | 或者 我姑妈给我留了一大笔钱 | 
| [22:30] | and she dropped dead” And yada yada. | 然后就归西了 诸如此类 | 
| [22:31] | I don’t care what your fucking story is, | 我不管你们怎么扯淡 | 
| [22:33] | but you better fucking have one ready. | 但你们必须有淡可扯 | 
| [22:35] | And don’t go buying any outboard motors. | 还有就是 下个月之前 | 
| [22:39] | Not until next month. | 不许买太拉风的摩托车 | 
| [22:41] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 | 
| [22:47] | One second. | 等我一下 | 
| [22:53] | Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 | 
| [22:58] | All good? | 都好吗 | 
| [23:01] | All good. | 都好 | 
| [23:08] | I thought you told them to wear their Sunday best. | 我记得你告诉过他们 穿好点 | 
| [23:13] | Well, you’re looking at it. | 他们已经穿好了 | 
| [23:20] | No. | 不行 | 
| [23:26] | We need folks we can trust. | 我们需要信得过的人 | 
| [23:30] | What, you telling me you can’t trust your own brother? | 怎么 你连亲弟弟都信不过吗 | 
| [23:32] | – I don’t want him in this. – We need bodies. | – 我不想把他卷进来 – 我们需要人手 | 
| [23:36] | Look, I’ll keep my eye on him. | 我会关照他的 | 
| [23:40] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [23:53] | All right! Y’all get in a fucking line. | 好了 排好队 开始领钱吧 | 
| [24:03] | These just came in for you to sign. | 这些文件需要你签字 | 
| [24:06] | Oh, just add them to the pile. | 放上面吧 | 
| [24:11] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 | 
| [24:14] | I know how worried you are about your Dad. | 我知道你很担心你父亲 | 
| [24:16] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能做的… | 
| [24:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [24:26] | How much do you know? | 你知道多少 | 
| [24:28] | Everything? | 所有的事吗 | 
| [24:34] | Erin must never know. | 不能让爱琳知道 | 
| [24:37] | There will be consequences for anyone | 凡是把真相告诉我女儿的人 | 
| [24:39] | who speaks truth to my daughter. | 后果自负 | 
| [24:41] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 | 
| [24:45] | I understand. | 明白 | 
| [24:54] | And? | 怎么样 | 
| [24:56] | So far, so good. | 目前为止 一切顺利 | 
| [24:58] | Ruth’s got a team in place. | 鲁思找了一拨人 | 
| [24:59] | And you’re sure that she’s up to it? | 你确定她办得了吗 | 
| [25:02] | Ruth? Oh, I trust her. | 鲁思吗 我相信她 | 
| [25:04] | Based on what? | 凭什么 | 
| [25:06] | Based on the fact that Marty trusts her, | 就凭马蒂相信她 | 
| [25:09] | and she’s devoted to him. | 她对马蒂忠心耿耿 | 
| [25:12] | And what if she’s not devoted enough? | 如果她不够忠诚怎么办 | 
| [25:18] | Cross that bridge if we come to it. | 那就到时候再说 | 
| [25:29] | All right, bet’s closed. | 好了 停止下注 | 
| [25:32] | Nineteen red. | 红色 十九点 | 
| [25:33] | Sorry, folks. | 抱歉了各位 | 
| [25:44] | And the dealer has a queen. | 庄家有张皇后 | 
| [25:46] | – Sorry, folks. – Oh, hell. I’m out. | – 抱歉了 – 真衰 我不玩了 | 
| [26:01] | Sixteen. | 十六点 | 
| [26:04] | Bust. Sorry, sir. | 您输了 抱歉 先生 | 
| [26:16] | – Hi there. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 | 
| [26:27] | I already fed him. He looked hungry. | 我喂过鱼了 看它挺饿的 | 
| [26:30] | Thank you. | 谢啦 | 
| [26:31] | Yeah, we’re all about compliance here at the Missouri Belle. | 我们密苏里贝尔赌场一直很守规矩 | 
| [26:34] | On that note, do you have… | 既然这么说 那你有… | 
| [26:36] | Last night’s take as well as midday counts from the last hour. | 这是昨晚和截至中午的最新账目 | 
| [26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:52] | So Marty’s out of town. | 马蒂出城了 | 
| [26:55] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [26:59] | Where again? | 去哪里了 | 
| [27:01] | Kansas City. | 堪萨斯 | 
| [27:04] | You hear from him? | 他联系过你吗 | 
| [27:08] | No. | 没 | 
| [27:23] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:24] | There’s a spike in this | 今天早上有个峰值 | 
| [27:26] | morning’s numbers compared to yesterday’s. | 昨天可没有 | 
| [27:29] | Oh, it’s summer. | 夏天嘛 | 
| [27:30] | Lake’s always crazy busy in the summer. | 夏天总是人山人海 | 
| [27:32] | You’d think so, but… | 你可以这么想 但是… | 
| [27:35] | foot traffic appears to be roughly the same. | 客流量却没什么变化 | 
| [27:39] | In fact, there were 5% fewer gamblers on the floor this morning. | 事实上 今早客人还少了百分之五 | 
| [27:45] | Well, a lot of rich folks come here for the summer. | 很多有钱人夏天会来 | 
| [27:48] | And rich folks love to gamble, and they got the cash to do it. | 有钱人好赌嘛 他们也有钱赌 | 
| [27:55] | I’m gonna walk the floor. | 我去下面转转 | 
| [27:57] | – I’ll come with you. – Not necessary. | – 我跟你去 – 不必了 | 
| [28:18] | You’re Ben Davis. | 你是本·戴维斯 | 
| [28:20] | Wendy Byrde’s brother. | 温迪·比德的弟弟 | 
| [28:26] | When were you gonna show me your badge? | 把你的警徽给我看看 | 
| [28:28] | Well, I considered this a casual conversation. | 我只是跟你随便聊聊 | 
| [28:32] | You don’t strike me as a casual person. | 你这么搞突袭 哪像随便聊聊的样子 | 
| [28:36] | All right then, on the record… | 那好 咱们就公事公办 | 
| [28:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [28:41] | Gambling. It’s a casino. | 赌钱啊 这里是赌场 | 
| [28:43] | Your sister’s casino. | 你姐姐的赌场 | 
| [28:45] | Kind of a win-win, wouldn’t you say? | 双赢的事嘛 你不觉得吗 | 
| [28:52] | What do you do for a living? | 你做什么工作的 | 
| [28:54] | Substitute teacher. | 代课老师 | 
| [28:57] | I didn’t know that paid so well. | 代课老师工资不高吧 | 
| [29:00] | Pays for shit. | 没几个钱 | 
| [29:02] | I got a rich sister. | 但我姐姐有钱 | 
| [29:08] | Your brother-in-law still out sick? | 你姐夫还病着呢吗 | 
| [29:12] | He’s not sick. | 他没生病 | 
| [29:13] | He’s in Kansas City. | 他去堪萨斯了 | 
| [29:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [29:22] | I’m gonna have to ask you not to disturb the players. | 请你不要打扰玩家 | 
| [29:28] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天我会再来 | 
| [29:32] | And the next day. | 后天也是 | 
| [29:35] | And the next. | 还有大后天 | 
| [30:03] | Marty. | 马蒂 | 
| [30:08] | It’s, like, totally fixed. | 简直像开挂了一样 | 
| [30:10] | I watched this guy, number one on the leaderboard. | 我看那家伙玩 永远是排行榜第一名 | 
| [30:12] | I mean, his game play is awesome. | 他打游戏简直神了 | 
| [30:14] | And the only way he could keep winning was to drop more quarters. | 他只要不停投硬币 就能一直赢 | 
| [30:17] | Can you believe that? | 你相信吗 | 
| [30:18] | You can’t just get good enough and play through on one quarter. | 你不可能只投一枚硬币 上来就赢个不停 | 
| [30:21] | The only way you can win is if you’ve got enough money… | 唯一获胜的办法 就是要有足够的钱… | 
| [30:23] | God damn it, Marty, we don’t have enough money for food, | 马蒂 我们都快没饭吃了 | 
| [30:26] | let alone arcade games! | 哪有钱打游戏 | 
| [30:48] | What the fuck do you want? | 你到底想要什么 | 
| [30:50] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我 | 
| [30:52] | All right, I got a question for you. | 好吧 那我也有问题问你 | 
| [30:55] | You want to break me? | 你想打垮我吗 | 
| [30:56] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 | 
| [30:59] | You want me to tell you the truth? You want me to confess? | 你想知道真相 想让我坦白一切 | 
| [31:02] | I don’t trust my wife, and I fear you. | 我不信任我的妻子 我怕你 | 
| [31:05] | You scare the fucking shit out of me. The both of you do, | 你吓到我了 你们俩都吓到我了 | 
| [31:07] | with your fucking plans about a legitimate casino. | 因为你们俩计划开一家合法赌场 | 
| [31:09] | I’ve been against that since day one. | 我从一开始就反对 | 
| [31:20] | And you want to know what else? | 你还想知道什么 | 
| [31:24] | I’m rooting for the other guy. | 我支持你的对手 | 
| [31:25] | I pray to God you lose your war, | 我向上帝祈祷 你会输掉这场战争 | 
| [31:27] | and they chop your fucking head off. | 你的头会被他们砍下来 | 
| [31:31] | – That’s a start. – What? | – 开始了 – 什么 | 
| [31:36] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 | 
| [31:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:00] | Oh, God, thank you. | 太感谢了 | 
| [32:08] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:10] | What is it? Spit it out. | 怎么了 直说吧 | 
| [32:15] | Um, it’s about Helen. | 是关于海伦的 | 
| [32:19] | She knows that I know about Dad. | 她知道了我知道爸爸的事 | 
| [32:23] | And I’m… I’m really sorry. | 我… 我很抱歉 | 
| [32:24] | I meant to keep it all a secret. | 我本想保密的 | 
| [32:30] | Oh, it’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [32:32] | You wouldn’t be the first person to be outfoxed by Helen Pierce, | 你不是第一个被海伦·皮尔斯套话的人 | 
| [32:34] | so do not… | 所以不要… | 
| [32:36] | do not beat yourself up. | 不要太自责 | 
| [32:40] | You know, there are times when you, | 你得明白 有些时候 | 
| [32:42] | you just have to say to yourself… | 你不得不对自己说… | 
| [32:45] | “I fucked up”, and then… and then you have to move on. | “我搞砸了” 然后向前看 | 
| [32:48] | God knows I have, more than you ever will. | 我就是这么过来的 你一定会比我做的好 | 
| [33:01] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 | 
| [33:09] | No. | 不认识 | 
| [33:12] | His name is Jorge Mendoza. | 他叫豪尔赫·门多萨 | 
| [33:15] | He’s a known operative for the Navarro drug cartel. | 他是纳瓦罗贩毒集团的重要人物 | 
| [33:18] | He was in the crowd the night Marty disappeared. | 马蒂消失那晚 他就在现场 | 
| [33:22] | Marty’s in Kansas City. | 马蒂在堪萨斯 | 
| [33:25] | When was the last time you spoke with him? | 你上次跟他说话是什么时候 | 
| [33:26] | The other night. | 某个晚上吧 | 
| [33:30] | We had a little fight. We haven’t spoken since. | 我们吵了一架 之后我们就没说话了 | 
| [33:32] | So then you can’t say for certain he’s in Kansas City. | 所以你不能确定他在堪萨斯 | 
| [33:39] | I suppose I can’t. | 说的也对 | 
| [33:41] | Wendy, it’s my opinion | 温迪 就目前来看 | 
| [33:44] | and that of the Bureau, for that matter, | 我和联调局的人都认为 | 
| [33:46] | that your husband is in grave danger. | 你的丈夫处境非常危险 | 
| [33:50] | Go on. | 然后呢 | 
| [33:52] | We think Mendoza abducted Marty that night. | 我们认为那天晚上 门多萨绑架了马蒂 | 
| [33:56] | Took him to Mexico on a private jet. | 用私人飞机把他带到了墨西哥 | 
| [34:00] | That’s the cartel’s MO. | 这是他们的一贯作风 | 
| [34:03] | They’re most likely torturing him. | 他们很可能会折磨他 | 
| [34:07] | Maybe it’s a loyalty test. | 也许是测试他的忠诚度 | 
| [34:12] | Navarro’s in the middle of a big war. | 纳瓦罗身处大战之中 | 
| [34:15] | There’s a lot of tension down there. | 那边局势很紧张 | 
| [34:18] | Whatever the reason… | 不管怎样… | 
| [34:21] | I’m sorry to say, | 很遗憾的说 | 
| [34:23] | I’m not sure if you’ll see your husband again. | 我不确定 你能否再见到你的丈夫 | 
| [34:29] | Then what is it you think you can do for me? | 那你能为我做什么 | 
| [34:33] | If a cartel kidnaps | 如果一个贩毒集团 | 
| [34:34] | an American citizen on US soil, | 在美国境内 绑架了美国公民 | 
| [34:37] | we have cause to act on Mexican soil. | 我们就有理由 在墨西哥采取行动 | 
| [34:42] | We can go after him. | 我们可以去找他 | 
| [34:44] | We can go after Omar Navarro. | 我们可以去找奥马尔·纳瓦罗 | 
| [34:49] | Marty’s in Kansas City on business. | 马蒂在堪萨斯出差 | 
| [34:57] | When he’s done, he’ll come home. | 结束之后 他就会回家 | 
| [35:07] | Call me. | 有消息打给我 | 
| [35:09] | Anytime. | 随时都行 | 
| [35:11] | Day or night. | 无论什么时候 | 
| [35:15] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [36:35] | Please stop! | 快停下 | 
| [37:04] | Ruth? | 鲁思 | 
| [37:05] | I don’t… I… I don’t fucking understand. | 我… 我不明白 | 
| [37:08] | It’s the Panama accounts. | 这个巴拿马的账户 | 
| [37:09] | There’s never been a fucking problem. | 从来没发生过任何问题 | 
| [37:10] | Tell us exactly what happened. | 到底发生什么事了 | 
| [37:12] | You were doing your daily bank transfers and… | 你在做日常银行转账… | 
| [37:15] | Yes, like I’ve been doing every fucking day | 是的 跟平时一样 | 
| [37:17] | without a red fucking flag. | 从来没有过红旗 | 
| [37:19] | – Why this account? – I don’t fucking know! I don’t know! | – 为什么是这个账户 – 我哪知道 | 
| [37:21] | What the fuck is a red flag anyway? | 红旗是什么意思 | 
| [37:23] | It means that the account’s frozen | 就是说账户被冻结了 | 
| [37:25] | ’cause the feds might think that there’s a crime being committed. | 联调局的人可能觉得涉及犯罪 | 
| [37:28] | – Like by me. – You said you could handle things… | – 比如我犯了罪 – 你说过你能管好 | 
| [37:30] | I did what he taught me. It’s not my fucking fault! | 我只是按他教我的做 不是我的错 | 
| [37:33] | – Can you fix this? – Her best is gonna get us all killed. | – 你能解冻吗 – 她会害死我们的 | 
| [37:35] | – Can you fix it? – I don’t know how! | – 你能解冻吗 – 我不知道 | 
| [37:55] | When will Navarro know? | 纳瓦罗什么时候会知道 | 
| [37:57] | When the banks open in the morning. | 明天早上银行开门的时候 | 
| [38:18] | – What happens now? – I don’t know. | – 现在怎么办 – 我不知道 | 
| [38:22] | You ever get the call about me… | 要是接到关于我的电话… | 
| [38:27] | you’d let me know. | 一定要告诉我 | 
| [38:29] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [39:26] | I thought I ought to come check on you. | 我想着来看看你 | 
| [39:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [39:47] | You know, you should probably get out of town. | 你应该离开这里 | 
| [39:51] | That’s what my sister said. | 我姐姐这么说过 | 
| [39:54] | And her husband. | 她丈夫也这么想 | 
| [39:59] | Things are gonna get ugly here. | 事情会变得很糟糕 | 
| [40:02] | “Ugly” Is my middle name. | 我的中间名就叫”糟糕” | 
| [40:09] | Actually, it’s Jude. | 事实上我的中间名是裘德 | 
| [40:13] | After St. Jude… | 以”圣裘德”命名 | 
| [40:16] | patron saint of hopeless cases. | 绝望者的守护神 | 
| [40:21] | Thanks, Mom and Dad. | 感谢我的父母 | 
| [40:35] | I’m… | 我… | 
| [40:42] | I’m sorry my family put you in their world of shit. | 我很抱歉 我家把你拉下了水 | 
| [40:50] | I was in a world of shit long before I met them. | 遇见他们之前 我就已经在水里了 | 
| [40:56] | Well, I’m still sorry. | 我还是很抱歉 | 
| [40:59] | And I’m not going anywhere until I know you’re safe. | 在确保你安全之前 我不会离开 | 
| [41:22] | See you tomorrow, Jude. | 明天见 裘德 | 
| [42:26] | Where is my money? | 我的钱在哪里 | 
| [42:38] | – You made them launder without me. – Yes. | – 你让她们洗钱了 – 是的 | 
| [42:45] | And now you need to fix it. | 你现在得解决问题 | 
| [43:03] | You have a red flag | 巴拿马的一个存款账户 | 
| [43:05] | on a Panamanian deposit account. | 被冻结了 | 
| [43:08] | That happens. | 这种事很常见 | 
| [43:10] | All you have to do is you have to… | 你只需要… | 
| [43:13] | clone the frozen assets, | 复制冻结的资产 | 
| [43:17] | using a pre-authorized access code. | 使用预先授权的访问代码 | 
| [43:22] | And then, | 然后 | 
| [43:23] | you have to redirect the deposit history | 把存款记录转移到其他地方 | 
| [43:27] | in order to hide… | 来隐藏… | 
| [43:29] | the inter-bank transfer. | 银行间的转账记录 | 
| [43:32] | You change the passcode twice | 再更改两次密码 | 
| [43:35] | so that you circumvent the automated security checks. | 绕开自动安全检查 | 
| [43:40] | And then you’re done. | 就搞定了 | 
| [44:05] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 | 
| [44:06] | No, I did it. I did it! | 不 我搞定了 | 
| [44:08] | I did it, you fuck! | 该死 我帮你搞定了 | 
| [44:10] | I just fucking did it! I did it, motherfucker! | 我刚刚帮你搞定了 | 
| [44:14] | I fixed it! I won, motherfucker! | 我帮你解冻了啊 混蛋 | 
| [44:16] | Hey! Look at me, fuckhead! | 混蛋 看着我 | 
| [45:02] | – Hi. – I’m sorry. | – 嗨 – 很抱歉 | 
| [45:04] | I didn’t… I didn’t want to disturb you. | 我… 我不想吵醒你 | 
| [45:06] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [45:08] | – Don’t stay up too late. – I won’t. | – 别熬太晚 – 不会的 | 
| [45:11] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 嗯 | 
| [45:17] | – Good night. – Night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 | 
| [46:36] | Wen… | 温迪… | 
| [47:33] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 | 
| [47:35] | What is that? | 什么 | 
| [47:38] | I want to launder only when I say that it’s safe. | 我想先确保安全 再开始洗钱 | 
| [47:42] | And when’s that gonna be? | 那是什么时候 | 
| [47:47] | When I compromise an FBI agent. | 等我先渗透一名联调局探员 | 
| [47:56] | “Compromise”. | 渗透 | 
| [47:58] | I’ll turn her. | 我会让她变节 | 
| [48:01] | In a matter of months, she’s gonna be working for me. | 我会花几个月 让她开始为我工作 | 
| [48:04] | And then we’re all safe. | 然后我们就都安全了 | 
| [48:09] | And is that it? | 这样吗 | 
| [48:13] | Is that all you want, Marty? | 这就是你想要的吗 马蒂 | 
| [48:27] | How about you thank me? | 你怎么谢我 | 
| [48:33] | How about you say thank you to me? | 你对我说声谢谢 怎么样 | 
| [48:38] | Can you do that? | 你肯答应吗 |