时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | He was dropped off at his home yesterday evening. | 马蒂昨晚被送回了家 |
[00:23] | Before he was kidnapped, Marty told me | 在被绑架前 他曾告诉我 |
[00:24] | he was willing to cooperate. | 他有意向配合 |
[00:27] | I think he’d be an incredible asset. | 我认为他能发挥不可估量的作用 |
[00:30] | He had an agent killed. | 他杀了我们的人 |
[00:32] | We don’t know that. | 这只是猜测 |
[00:34] | You… | 你… |
[00:35] | You don’t seem to know that. | 是你不相信罢了 |
[00:37] | It could take years to pull together a credible case on him. | 要拿到确凿证据 可能要花费数年 |
[00:40] | If he cooperates, | 如果他能配合 |
[00:42] | we could stop him from laundering for the Navarro cartel | 他将不再继续为纳瓦罗集团洗钱 |
[00:45] | and have him working for us in over 18 months. | 十八个月后 还能为我们所用 |
[00:47] | Agent Petty offered him WITSEC. He didn’t want it. | 裴迪探员提出过证人保护计划 他拒绝了 |
[00:50] | I’m not talking witness protection. | 我说的不是证人保护 |
[00:53] | This is a deal to work with us. | 我说的是他为我们工作 |
[00:55] | You think he’s that good? | 他真有那么厉害吗 |
[00:57] | We’ve known what he’s done for years. | 我们已经知道 他干这事儿好多年了 |
[00:59] | We still can’t prove it, so… | 却到现在还找不出证据 所以… |
[01:00] | Yeah, he’s that good. | 没错 他就是这么厉害 |
[01:03] | We need to take him down. | 我们必须捉他归案 |
[01:05] | That much was obvious to Agent Petty. | 裴迪探员肯定是这么打算的 |
[01:07] | It is to me, too. | 我也是这么打算的 |
[01:08] | And if you think different, you’re being very naive. | 如果你不这么打算 那就太天真了 |
[01:13] | All due respect, | 无意冒犯 |
[01:14] | Agent Petty was heavy-handed, | 但裴迪探员手段粗暴 |
[01:17] | and he broke the law, | 违法乱纪 |
[01:19] | not to mention ignoring every rule we have for handling Cls. | 更别提他对待线人的方式 彻底坏了规矩 |
[01:22] | I don’t think we should go down that road again. | 我们不应该再重蹈覆辙了 |
[01:26] | I’ve built rapport with Marty. | 我已经和马蒂建立了密切的联系 |
[01:28] | He wants out. | 他想脱身 |
[01:33] | – Next moves? – This is a mistake. | – 下一步呢 – 这就是个错误 |
[01:36] | Give me time to get close to him. | 给我时间接近他 |
[01:39] | We don’t know who came back from Mexico. | 我们不知道他在墨西哥经历了什么 |
[01:42] | He’s probably been tortured. | 他有可能受到了折磨 |
[01:45] | It could have unpredictable effects. | 有可能会造成无法预测的后果 |
[01:48] | He’s likely to be volatile, emotional. | 他有可能变得反复无常 情绪化 |
[01:52] | If we’re lucky, he could be ready to break. | 如果我们走运 或许能突破他的心理防线 |
[03:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:18] | Shouldn’t you see a doctor? Go to the hospital? | 要不去医院看看医生 |
[03:21] | You’ve lost weight. | 你瘦了 |
[03:24] | I’m fine. They gave me rice and beans. | 我没事 他们给我吃了米饭和豆子 |
[03:28] | So they had the lights on the whole time? | 他们一直把灯开着吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah, they were stadium lights. It was terrible. | 对 而且是球场灯 特别晃眼 |
[03:36] | Call me if you need anything. | 有需要就叫我 |
[03:38] | Yeah, they did. | 是的 没错 |
[03:39] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[03:41] | God, you cleaned. | 天哪 你收拾了 |
[03:44] | When did you get up? | 你什么时候起床的 |
[03:45] | About five 30. Sit. I’ll bring you some coffee. | 大概五点半 坐吧 我给你倒咖啡 |
[03:48] | Dad made everything. | 这些都是爸爸做的 |
[03:52] | What else did they do to you? | 他们还对你做了什么 |
[03:55] | Seriously, guys, they just asked me a bunch of questions. | 真的 他们就是问了我一堆问题 |
[03:58] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[03:59] | I’m okay, and just be happy that I’m back. | 我没事 我只是回家了很高兴 |
[04:01] | Wendy, I will see you at the office. | 温迪 办公室见 |
[04:03] | I set an appointment with, Helen and Ruth for 10:30. | 我约了海伦和鲁思 十点半 |
[04:07] | You don’t have to go in today. | 你今天可以不工作的 |
[04:09] | No, we can handle things. Take a day! | 我们能搞定 你歇一天吧 |
[04:12] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[04:15] | – Do you need me to come in today? – No. | – 你需要我今天过去吗 – 不用 |
[04:18] | No, take the week off. | 不用 休息一周吧 |
[04:23] | Is Dad really okay? | 爸爸真的没事吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:25] | Yeah, he’s fine. He’s… | 他挺好的 就是… |
[04:30] | … just settling in. | …需要适应 |
[04:48] | 马蒂 我回来了 十点半公司见 | |
[04:50] | Fuck. | 我勒个去 |
[05:03] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[05:12] | Breakfast? | 吃早饭吗 |
[05:16] | Look, I know I kissed you last night, | 听着 我知道我昨晚亲你了 |
[05:18] | but I thought I was gonna fucking die. | 但那是因为 我以为我要死了 |
[05:23] | This isn’t about a kiss. | 不是为了那事 |
[05:25] | I didn’t see you eat for five days straight. | 我看你连续五天没吃东西了 |
[05:29] | And I was serious last night. | 我昨晚是认真的 |
[05:32] | My family shouldn’t have dragged you into this. | 我的家人不该把你卷进来 |
[05:34] | I’ve only known you for five fucking minutes. | 我认识你才你短短五分钟 |
[05:37] | I was a criminal long before Marty Byrde showed up | 马蒂·比德带着黑钱来这儿之前 |
[05:40] | with a bag full of cartel cash. | 我就已经是老混混了 |
[05:42] | So spare me your fucking pity. | 所以少在这儿同情我了 |
[05:51] | It’s not pity. | 我不是在同情你 |
[05:53] | I just think you deserve better. | 我只是觉得 你理应过得好点 |
[05:56] | I think you’re pretty spectacular, to be honest. | 说实话 我觉得你挺牛逼的 |
[06:00] | Now eat your burrito. | 现在 吃你的卷饼吧 |
[06:15] | I prefer French toast sticks. | 我更喜欢法式吐司条 |
[06:24] | Wendy, how much are you guys smurfing each day? | 温迪 你们现在每天洗多少钱 |
[06:27] | – Ninety thousand. – Okay. How many smurfs? | – 九万 – 用几个人 |
[06:30] | Twenty. | 二十个人 |
[06:31] | They’re… They’re in rotation, ten a day. | 他们轮班倒 一天十个人 |
[06:33] | They bring in ten grand, they lose nine, they keep one, | 一人带一万 输九千 留一千 |
[06:36] | and no one works more than three days in a row. | 没人会连续来三天以上 |
[06:38] | Ruth knows them all. | 都是鲁思安排的 |
[06:39] | – Including your brother-in-law. – What’s that? | – 你的小舅子也参与了 – 什么 |
[06:43] | – He wanted to help. – Come on. | – 他想帮忙 – 拜托 |
[06:46] | Any of these smurfs look like they have a job? | 这些人看上去像有工作的吗 |
[06:48] | – Not nine grand a day jobs. – Marty! | – 不是日薪九千的工作 – 马蒂 |
[06:50] | – I’m so sorry. – Yeah, that’s what I was worried… | – 对不起 – 我估计也是 |
[06:52] | It’s my fucking fault. I never should’ve said that I can do it. | 都是我的错 我不该逞能的 |
[06:55] | It’s all right, Ruth. | 没事 鲁思 |
[06:56] | Don’t worry. Please sit. It’s okay. | 别担心 请坐 没关系 |
[06:58] | You didn’t do anything wrong. Don’t worry. Go ahead, sit down. | 你没做错什么 别担心 快去坐下 |
[07:01] | Everybody did what they had to. I get it. | 所有人都身不由己 我懂 |
[07:02] | The important thing is that we just back on track today. | 重要的是 我们今天回归正轨了 |
[07:04] | So, first thing. | 首先 |
[07:05] | Ruth, I need you to set uplines of credit today at the casino. | 鲁思 你今天开始在赌场设信用贷款 |
[07:09] | We’re gonna lend the smurfs some money that they’re losing, | 洗钱的人输的钱 我们可以借回给他们 |
[07:12] | make it look a little bit more legit | 看上去更靠谱一些 |
[07:13] | and give us some cover in the short-term. Okay? | 还可以掩护我们一阵子 好吗 |
[07:15] | Frank Jr. won’t like it. | 小弗兰克不会乐意的 |
[07:18] | He won’t? Why not? | 他不乐意 为什么 |
[07:19] | He’s been loansharking at the Belle since we opened. | 自打贝尔赌场开业 他就在放高利贷了 |
[07:22] | I don’t know if we want to piss him off. | 我觉得最好别去惹他 |
[07:24] | Hang on one second. | 等一下 |
[07:26] | Who approved that with all the feds around? | 这么多联邦探员看着 谁批准的 |
[07:29] | Jesus Christ, end that. Today. Tell him that I said so. | 今天开始不允许了 告诉他我说的 |
[07:33] | I don’t give a fuck if I piss that guy off. | 我才不管他乐不乐意 |
[07:34] | The bigger issue is we started smurfing in the first place. | 真正麻烦的是 我们一开始就不该洗钱 |
[07:37] | We gotta phase that out gently while keeping our handle up. | 我们得慢慢停下来 还不能让投注总额下降 |
[07:40] | We don’t wanna raise suspicion. Okay? | 不能引人怀疑 对吧 |
[07:42] | How do you plan on doing that? | 问题是怎么停 |
[07:43] | I’ve met Agent Miller. She’s clever. | 我见过米勒探员 她很聪明 |
[07:46] | Ideally, we find someone with a lot of money | 最好能找来个阔佬 |
[07:48] | who won’t mind losing it and trusts us to give it back. | 不介意输钱 还相信我们会把钱还给他 |
[07:56] | Yeah, but it’s my inheritance. | 对呀 但这是我继承的遗产 |
[07:58] | Which… Which we’ll return to you with an extra 8%. | 我们会加百分之八的利息还给你 |
[08:03] | Now, that’s… that’s a really good deal. | 你上哪儿去找这么好的买卖 |
[08:07] | I mean, if you need the money, I can loan it to you. | 如果你们需要钱 我可以借给你们啊 |
[08:09] | No, it’s more of a cash flow problem. | 不 我们主要是现金流的问题 |
[08:13] | We need to raise the handle at the Missouri Belle | 我们得把密苏里贝尔赌场的投注总额抬高 |
[08:15] | to get another line of credit. | 以获得更多贷款额度 |
[08:18] | And by the time summer’s over, it’ll… | 等夏天过去 |
[08:20] | We’ll all be fine. | 我们就没事了 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I don’t know, Wendy. I’m happy with the way things are. | 我也不知道 温迪 我很满意现在的生活 |
[08:29] | Hasn’t life gotten better for you since we met? | 自打咱们相识 你是不是过得好多了 |
[08:33] | I mean, haven’t I always pointed you in the right direction? | 我什么时候坑过你 |
[08:36] | You have more money. You have a job. | 你有了钱 有了工作 |
[08:39] | You met Jade. | 你还遇到了珍德 |
[08:40] | Yeah…. | 是啊…. |
[08:43] | Actually gonna ask her to marry me. | 老实说 我打算向她求婚 |
[08:46] | That is great news. | 那真是太好了 |
[08:48] | – A little nervous, but you know. – That’s great. | – 就是有点紧张 你懂的 – 真是喜事 |
[08:50] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:52] | I… I bet… | 我相信… |
[08:54] | she’d love to watch you play high roller for a couple of weeks. | 她会很高兴你玩几周游戏的 |
[08:58] | I mean, is this… is this illegal? | 我想问… 这犯法吗 |
[09:00] | No. | 不 |
[09:01] | No, no, no, no, no. | 完全不犯法 |
[09:05] | It’s… | 可能… |
[09:07] | unethical, maybe. | 不太道德 |
[09:09] | But all you’ve gotta do is lose and you can… | 你只需要去输点钱 你完全… |
[09:11] | You can do that now, can’t you? | 完全能够做到 对吧 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:16] | So, is that a yes? | 所以你答应了 |
[09:18] | – Yes. – Great. | – 是的 – 好极了 |
[09:19] | Great. I’m sorry, I have to get this. | 很好 不好意思 我接个电话 |
[09:20] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 请便 |
[09:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:32] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[09:34] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[09:37] | Better. Thank you. | 好些了 谢谢 |
[09:40] | It’s been a very difficult time, I know, | 我知道这段时间很艰难 |
[09:42] | and I’m sorry that you had to go through it. | 我很抱歉让你经历这一切 |
[09:47] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[09:50] | I think you’re going to be very pleased because | 我觉得你会很高兴 因为… |
[09:52] | I have been thinking | 我已经考虑过 |
[09:54] | about the question you asked. | 你问的问题了 |
[09:57] | “What’s next?” | “下一步做什么” |
[10:00] | Do you know what a charro is, Wendy? | 你知道”骑手”是什么吗 温迪 |
[10:07] | Cowboy? | 是牛仔吗 |
[10:10] | A Mexican cowboy. | 是墨西哥牛仔 |
[10:13] | And my grandfather, well… | 我的祖父 |
[10:16] | he was a charro, and nothing would impress him more | 就是个墨西哥牛仔 要是告诉他 |
[10:20] | to know that I was the proud owner of an American horse farm. | 我拥有一家美国马场 他一准乐坏了 |
[10:24] | And it would make a beautiful piece | 马场会让你建立的合法帝国 |
[10:26] | in the legitimate empire that you are building. | 更上一层楼 |
[10:30] | We can certainly start to look into that right away. | 我们马上给你找 |
[10:33] | I have one in mind already. | 我已经有心仪的了 |
[10:36] | The best one in Kentucky. | 肯塔基州最好的马场 |
[10:39] | They’re expecting a visit from you this afternoon, and, Wendy… | 正等着你今天下午过去 还有温迪… |
[10:42] | this is the one I want, so… | 我想要的就是这家 所以… |
[10:46] | you and Marty, you must get it for me. | 你和马蒂必须为我争取到 |
[10:48] | Sí? | 行吗 |
[10:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:54] | Something is wrong. You’re not happy. | 有点不对劲 你似乎不太高兴 |
[10:58] | No, I am. Very. | 不 我很高兴 |
[10:59] | I just… I just have… | 我只是… |
[11:03] | I just want to know… | 我只是想知道… |
[11:06] | Why did you let Marty come home? | 你为什么放马蒂回来 |
[11:10] | Do you not want your husband back? | 你不想你丈夫回去吗 |
[11:13] | No, of course I did. We all did. It’s just… | 我当然想 我们都想 只是… |
[11:17] | We didn’t pass your test. | 我们没有通过你的测试 |
[11:19] | Marty passed. | 马蒂通过了 |
[11:20] | I didn’t know him, now I do, | 我之前不了解他 现在了解了 |
[11:22] | and you’re very lucky, because he’s just like me. | 你很幸运 因为他和我很像 |
[11:27] | How so? | 哪里像 |
[11:29] | He wants to win. | 他渴望胜利 |
[11:51] | – Hi, there. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[11:55] | So, Marty, what is it you wanted to talk about? | 马蒂 你想谈些什么 |
[11:58] | So, I need to hire someone new at the casino. | 我想为赌场招个新人 |
[12:02] | She’s very talented. | 她很有天赋 |
[12:04] | I think that she could give us a real edge over the competition. | 我相信她能带来很大的竞争优势 |
[12:09] | – That’s wonderful. – Yeah, but you know, | – 不错啊 – 是啊 但你也清楚 |
[12:12] | Wendy is gonna fight it. | 温迪肯定会反对 |
[12:14] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | She’s not in my corner, and I need you to get her there. | 她不站在我这边 我需要你说服她 |
[12:19] | I always do what I can to help her see your side, Marty. | 我一直都尽我所能 马蒂 |
[12:23] | Well, do you, Sue? | 是吗 苏 |
[12:25] | You know, I’m not giving out participation medals. | 我不会再给你参与奖了 |
[12:27] | From now on, if you want your bonus, | 打今儿起 如果你想得到奖金 |
[12:28] | you’re gonna have to earn it. | 你得自己争取 |
[12:30] | It’s gonna be… You listening? It’s gonna be $300… | 就是说… 你在听吗 三百块 |
[12:33] | It’s gonna be $300 if she is leaning my way. | 如果能让她支持我 奖你三百 |
[12:36] | It’s gonna be $800 if she commits in session. | 如果能让她当场承诺 奖你八百 |
[12:41] | Good? | 怎么样 |
[12:42] | Oh, well… well, this is… | 噢 这个嘛… |
[12:45] | We don’t usually talk about sums. | 我们一般不谈钱 |
[12:49] | Listen, if you’re uncomfortable with our arrangement, | 如果你对咱们的约定感觉不适 |
[12:51] | why do you take my money? | 之前为什么收下我的钱 |
[12:55] | I suppose I want to see | 我猜我只是想看到 |
[12:58] | where your story ends. | 你们故事的结局 |
[13:01] | You play your cards right, | 你只要能搞定 |
[13:02] | it’s gonna end with you getting $800. Sound good? | 就能拿到八百块 如何 |
[13:08] | Have a cookie. | 吃点饼干 |
[13:10] | They’re homemade. | 自家做的 |
[13:11] | They smell delicious, but I’m gonna see myself out. | 闻着挺香 但我要走了 |
[13:14] | You have a great day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[13:37] | Before you get your panties in a bunch, | 在你进去胡闹前 我有话说 |
[13:40] | just listen. Okay? | 给我听好了 |
[13:42] | We’re offering credit now, | 我们要提供贷款服务了 |
[13:44] | so you gotta stop your shit. | 所以你那点破事不能干了 |
[13:47] | What “Shit” Is that? | 什么”破事” |
[13:48] | The fucking loansharking shit. | 放高利贷那点事 |
[13:50] | I don’t lend money to guys that can get credit. | 能拿到你们贷款的人 才不会找我借钱 |
[13:54] | You do your thing, I’ll do mine. We can coexist. | 你做你的 我做我的 我们可以共存 |
[13:57] | No, we can’t. This is coming from Marty. | 我们不能 这是马蒂的意思 |
[14:00] | You gotta cease and fucking desist. | 你得停手 断了这个念想 |
[14:02] | It’s fucking dumb anyhow. | 不管怎么说 你干的事都很蠢 |
[14:06] | That right? | 是吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah. Take it up with your daddy, if you want. | 当然 你可以找你爸告状去 |
[14:11] | I bet he wouldn’t think it’s such a shit-hot idea | 现在联邦探员紧紧盯着我们 |
[14:14] | for you to be knocking some guy’s teeth out in the restroom | 你要是在厕所里敲掉一个人的牙齿 |
[14:17] | when the feds are breathing down our necks. | 你爸肯定不觉得是好事 |
[14:21] | I bet he doesn’t even fucking know. | 我打赌他都不知道这事 |
[14:27] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[14:29] | – No. – Good. | – 没有 – 很好 |
[14:31] | Now, quit parking in the crippled spot. | 以后别占残疾人车位了 |
[14:34] | What you got ain’t a disability. | 你又没缺胳膊 又没少腿 |
[14:37] | Just poor fucking judgment. | 脑残可不算残疾 |
[14:47] | Good to have you back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[14:52] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[14:55] | I was worried about you. | 我之前很担心你 |
[14:58] | Why? I was on a business trip in Kansas City. | 为什么 我去堪萨斯出差了 |
[15:02] | My offer still stands. | 我的提议仍然有效 |
[15:04] | I confirmed it this morning. | 我今早确认了下 |
[15:06] | Just say the word and you have your life back. | 只要你同意 你的生活就能重回正轨 |
[15:12] | Look, unless it’s about the audit, I don’t want to hear it. | 听着 审计之外的事我不想听 |
[15:16] | It’s that bad. | 这么糟糕啊 |
[15:19] | Sorry, Marty. I really am. | 抱歉 马蒂 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:22] | And, um… | 还有… |
[15:24] | don’t go near my family again. | 别再靠近我的家人 |
[15:31] | I’m gonna be out all afternoon. | 我今天下午会出门 |
[15:33] | Try not to worry. | 别瞎担心了 |
[15:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:48] | He thinks you’re alike. | 他说你俩很像 |
[15:50] | – He said that? – Yeah. | – 他真这么说吗 – 是啊 |
[15:54] | What do you think he means? | 你觉得他是什么意思 |
[15:56] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:22] | I can do the talking. | 要不我来说吧 |
[16:25] | Don’t worry. I want this, too. | 别担心 我也想拿下这个项目 |
[16:46] | Give this guy some sweet feed. He deserves it. | 给他喂点好的 这是它应得的 |
[16:52] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[16:53] | – You must be Wendy. – Hi. | – 你一定是温迪 – 嗨 |
[16:55] | – Marty. – Hi. – Oly Brennan. | – 马蒂 – 嗨 – 奥莉·布雷南 |
[16:57] | This is just such a beautiful place. | 这里真是太美了 |
[17:00] | I really hope you’ll let us be a part of it. | 我真心希望加入这里 |
[17:02] | Me too. Let me show you around. | 我也希望如此 我领你们转转吧 |
[17:11] | She’s so desperate for me to like her. It’s pathetic. | 她一直想讨好我 真可悲 |
[17:16] | Like, you’re the one who packed me off | 我八岁的时候 |
[17:17] | to boarding school when I was eight, | 就把我送去寄宿学校 |
[17:19] | and now you want to be friends? | 现在又想和我做朋友 |
[17:21] | Fuck that. No. | 见鬼去吧 想得美 |
[17:23] | Woodlands is a good school. | 伍德兰德挺好的啊 |
[17:25] | Yeah, if you like Jesus and nothing happening to you. | 如果你是个虔诚又无趣的呆瓜 肯定喜欢那里 |
[17:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:42] | Did you invite them here? | 是你喊他们来的吗 |
[17:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:46] | He’s not the one, Erin. | 他不适合你 爱琳 |
[17:49] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:51] | You can do so much better anyway. | 你完全可以找个更好的 |
[17:55] | Did you guys bring beer? | 你们带啤酒了吗 |
[17:58] | Every stud has specific needs, | 每匹种马都有特定的需求 |
[17:59] | and their owners expect us to meet them. | 马主希望我们尽力满足 |
[18:02] | I am not looking for someone to tell me which corners to cut. | 我不希望被人指手画脚 |
[18:05] | I want a buyer so I can upgrade my facilities my way. | 我想找个买家 让我能自由决定如何改造 |
[18:08] | What I don’t need is your opinion along with it. | 我不需要你们在这方面的意见 |
[18:11] | Well, we don’t know anything about running a horse farm, so… | 我们对经营马场一无所知 所以… |
[18:15] | our only opinion is that… | 我们唯一的意见是 |
[18:18] | you have a very special place here, | 你这里真的很特别 |
[18:21] | and we’d like to invest in it | 我们想投资 |
[18:22] | and then perhaps with the financial support, | 也许有了经济上的支持 |
[18:24] | you can turn it into whatever you’ve dreamed it could be. | 你能在这里实现你的梦想 |
[18:26] | You can run the day-to-day, the, you know, | 你可以负责日常经营 |
[18:28] | the hirings, the purchasing, all of it. | 雇员 采买 所有这些 |
[18:30] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我想要的就是这些 |
[18:32] | Exactly. So let’s just for one minute, | 太好了 不过咱们暂时抛开这些 |
[18:34] | let’s forget about all the | 抛开改造 |
[18:36] | necessary upgrades and the owner expectations. | 马主的期待这些不谈 |
[18:38] | You can do that with anyone’s money. | 你用谁的钱都能做 |
[18:40] | What we wanna know is, what is your dream for this place? | 我们想知道 你梦想中的马场是什么样 |
[18:46] | We overlook the dams. The mothers. | 我觉得现在母马的价值 被高估了 |
[18:50] | A broodmare can only carry one foal a year. | 一匹母马一年只产一头小马 |
[18:53] | A stud can service 100 mares in that time. | 但一匹种马一年能服务一百匹母马 |
[18:56] | People forget they’re both important, | 种马也同样重要 但没有得到重视 |
[18:58] | and great dams don’t sell too often. | 而母马并不经常出售 |
[19:01] | But I’ve got an idea about how to fix that. | 但我有办法解决这个问题 |
[19:04] | Have you ever been to a maiden race? | 你们看过处马赛跑吗 |
[19:07] | That’s the… Isn’t that the… | 是不是… 那个… |
[19:08] | That’s the race with the new horses? | 是新马赛跑吗 |
[19:09] | That’s right. Horses that haven’t won yet. | 对 还没获胜过的马 |
[19:12] | Now, if you’ve got an eye for it, | 如果你有眼光 |
[19:14] | you can spot future winners | 就会发现未来的冠军 |
[19:16] | coming in around third or fourth place. | 在第三或第四名左右 |
[19:18] | I figure if we buy up a bunch of them, play the numbers. | 购买一些这样的马 玩玩数字游戏 |
[19:21] | With our studs, we stand a chance | 加上我们现有的种马 我们就有机会 |
[19:23] | of putting out a whole pack of winners. | 推出一整批冠军 |
[19:25] | Maybe even run our own champ and keep the winnings. | 我们甚至能自己举办比赛 保持胜绩 |
[19:28] | There is no greater feeling than your own horse coming in. | 看到自家的马获胜 那感觉真没的说 |
[19:32] | I bet. | 我觉得也是 |
[19:33] | Let’s do it. | 我们就这么干吧 |
[19:35] | Wanna do it? | 你觉得如何 |
[19:37] | We’ll, I don’t know, tack on another 6% into the investment | 我们再追加百分之六的投资 |
[19:40] | and we’ll earmark it for this. What do you say? | 并划拨专项资金 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:43] | – You in? – You kidding? | – 你愿意吗 – 你在开玩笑吗 |
[19:45] | I haven’t gotten an offer like it. | 那自然是再好不过了 |
[19:48] | Thank you. Yes. | 谢谢 我当然愿意 |
[19:51] | Thanks for coming out to the farm today. | 谢谢你们今天过来 |
[19:53] | It’s a long drive. You’re welcome to spend the night. | 你们一路风尘仆仆 欢迎在这里过夜 |
[19:55] | We have a pretty little guest cottage all made up. | 我们有一个收拾好的客房 |
[19:57] | Oh, thank you, we… | 谢谢你 我们… |
[20:00] | Zeke’s hearing is tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午有泽克的听证会 |
[20:03] | We’ll get up early. | 我们可以早点起来 |
[20:05] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[20:08] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 对 |
[20:13] | Well, I guess we’re staying. | 那我们今晚就留下 |
[20:19] | So… | 这么说 |
[20:21] | you know Ruth, then. From the casino? | 你认识鲁思吗 赌场的那位 |
[20:24] | I work with her sometimes. | 我工作时会碰上她 |
[20:26] | Yeah, | 嗯 |
[20:27] | I know her. She’s… cool. | 我认识她 挺酷一人 |
[20:30] | I don’t really see her though, ’cause I’m in the office. | 不过我很少见到她 因为我呆办公室 |
[20:33] | Oh. I got you. | 我懂了 |
[20:35] | You like it? Working for your parents? | 你喜欢这个工作 给你爸妈打工 是吧 |
[20:39] | 妈妈 今晚不回了 记得给乔纳做饭 爱你 | |
[20:45] | What? Um… | 什么 |
[20:46] | Yeah, it’s fine. It’s a summer job. | 还行吧 就是份暑假工 |
[20:48] | So how do you guys know each other? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[20:52] | My mom is their parents’ lawyer. | 我妈是他们爸妈的律师 |
[20:54] | I normally live in Chicago, | 我之前住在芝加哥 |
[20:56] | but she dragged me here for the summer. | 但我妈把我拉来过暑假 |
[20:59] | You’re Helen Pierce’s daughter? | 你是海伦·皮尔斯的女儿 |
[21:01] | Yeah. You’ve heard of her? | 是呀 你听说过她吗 |
[21:06] | I should really get you back. | 你们可能得回去了 |
[21:10] | My parents are gonna be home any second | 我爸妈随时可能到家 |
[21:12] | and they’re pretty strict, so… come on. | 他们很严格的 所以… 你们走吧 |
[21:15] | Um, can I check out the restroom before you throw us out? | 赶我们走之前 我能上个厕所吗 |
[21:19] | Fine. | 去吧 |
[21:28] | – Hey, what are you doing? – Taking a piss. | – 你干嘛 – 撒泡尿 |
[21:31] | The bathroom’s right there. | 厕所在那边 |
[21:33] | What can I say? | 我能说啥 |
[21:35] | I wanted to wipe my dick on your parents’ sheets. | 我想用你爸妈的床单擦弟弟 |
[21:37] | We good? | 行了吧 |
[21:39] | No. Why were you in there? | 不行 你进去做什么 |
[21:43] | Listen. | 听着 |
[21:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:46] | – He was using Mom and Dad’s bathroom. – So? | – 他用了爸妈的洗手间 – 然后呢 |
[21:49] | Don’t be weird, Jonah. | 别疑神疑鬼 乔纳 |
[21:52] | I think you need to leave. | 你赶紧走吧 |
[21:57] | I’ll text you. | 回头给你短信 |
[21:58] | We’re going out Saturday, okay? | 我们周六出去玩 好吗 |
[22:03] | Cool. | 好的 |
[22:10] | We should bring the kids here. | 我们应该把孩子们带来 |
[22:14] | They could learn how to ride. | 他们可以学学骑马 |
[22:17] | Jonah’s been so serious since Buddy. | 自从巴迪过世 乔纳一直闷闷不乐 |
[22:21] | Since forever. | 他一直就这样 |
[22:22] | I was just like that. | 我也是 |
[22:24] | Really? No kidding. | 真的吗 别开玩笑 |
[22:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:30] | Let’s break into the stables. | 我们去闯马厩吧 |
[22:33] | What… What, like this? We can’t. | 什么… 穿成这样吗 不行 |
[22:37] | Why not? We own the place. Come on. | 为什么不行 这地方是我们的了 走吧 |
[22:53] | Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 |
[22:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:03] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[23:04] | Are you really okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[23:09] | This doesn’t feel like something you’d get over in a day. | 这种事哪能一天就缓过来 |
[23:15] | Well, it was… it was hell. | 确实… 像鬼门关走一遭 |
[23:18] | I wasn’t lying, and I… I told the kids that, but, um… | 我说的都是实话 也都告诉孩子们了 |
[23:28] | Wendy, this might have been the best thing | 但温迪 这可能是我这辈子 |
[23:30] | that could have ever happened. | 遇到的最棒的事了 |
[23:32] | I spent a decade afraid of something, | 我担惊受怕这么多年 |
[23:34] | and when it finally arrived, | 真的事到临头 |
[23:36] | it wasn’t at all what I thought it would be. | 却完全不是我想象中的样子 |
[23:38] | And I wasn’t who I thought I would be. | 我也不是自己想象中的模样 |
[23:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:46] | It means you were right. | 意思是你是对的 |
[23:48] | Me burying my head in the sand wasn’t gonna keep us safe, | 我把头埋沙子里 并不能保证安全 |
[23:52] | but I figured out what is. | 但我知道该怎么办了 |
[23:56] | What’s that? | 怎么办 |
[23:59] | I’m gonna turn Agent Miller. | 我要买通米勒探员 |
[24:03] | I’m gonna put her in our pocket. | 让她为我们所用 |
[24:04] | That’s what I told Navarro. That’s what got me out. | 纳瓦罗就是听了这话 才肯放我回来 |
[24:09] | The warrant is gonna expire in a couple of weeks. | 搜查令还有几周就到期了 |
[24:12] | If we just wait it out, she’ll be gone. | 我们只要再等等 到时她就走了 |
[24:16] | They’re gonna keep coming back. | 他们会再回来的 |
[24:18] | That’s what Maya said, | 玛雅就是这么说的 |
[24:19] | that this is gonna be a long play for them. | 他们打算来个持久战 |
[24:21] | – “Maya”? – Yeah. | – 你叫她玛雅 – 是啊 |
[24:22] | Yeah, that’s what she said. Years. | 她就这么说的 要好几年 |
[24:24] | We’ll never know when the hammer’s gonna fall, and she’s very… | 天知道我们什么时候会留下把柄 而且… |
[24:27] | she’s very good. | 她非常厉害 |
[24:30] | I don’t know if I can stay in front of her. | 在她面前 我不知道能坚持多久 |
[24:32] | But if we own her… | 但如果我们买通了她… |
[24:34] | all the anxiety goes away. | 一切焦虑都会消失 |
[24:37] | Wendy, if you want safety, | 温迪 如果你想要安全 |
[24:40] | if you want to get the kids out, this is it. | 想让孩子们脱身 这就是办法 |
[24:43] | You hear me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[24:48] | People… People don’t just turn an FBI agent. | 联邦探员是不会随便变节的 |
[24:52] | Right. | 的确 |
[24:53] | So why don’t we just… | 所以我们要不先… |
[24:55] | – take a breath… – What are you doing? | – 歇一歇… – 你干什么 |
[24:57] | – … be still. – Don’t do that. | – 缓口气 – 你别这样 |
[24:58] | You asked me to get involved, and this is what it looks like. | 是你让我参与的 现在事情发展就是如此 |
[25:02] | This is me supporting you, Wendy. | 我是在支持你 温迪 |
[26:26] | Well, come on. Some of us got shit to do. Where are the bags? | 拜托 我们还有其他事要干呢 包呢 |
[26:33] | You know, getting seen out here ain’t good for any of us. | 要是被人看见 对谁都没好处 |
[26:36] | Fucking haul ass. | 赶紧的 |
[26:38] | Yeah, get ’em yourself. | 自己拿呗 |
[26:40] | ‘Cause the way we’ve heard it, | 因为我们听说 |
[26:41] | you want everyone’s jobs anyways, so… | 你把所有人的活儿都抢了 所以… |
[26:49] | Your boss is a real asshole. | 你老板真是个混蛋 |
[26:55] | Do every dumb shit thing he tells you? | 他让你们做啥 你们都照做吗 |
[27:02] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[27:06] | What the fuck? Stop! | 搞什么鬼 |
[27:09] | Get me the fuck out of here! | 放我出去 |
[27:11] | Come on! | 非要这样吗 |
[27:13] | You derelict motherfuckers! | 一帮没用的混蛋 |
[27:15] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[27:17] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[27:26] | Oh, you monster. | 你这个小恶魔 |
[27:30] | I could strangle you. | 小心我勒死你 |
[27:40] | Hey, thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[27:43] | You want some lunch? | 要吃午饭吗 |
[27:44] | I got a whole mess of boiled peaches. | 我煮了好多桃子 |
[27:46] | Sure. I hope this is fine. | 好啊 这么穿应该可以吧 |
[27:48] | It’s from my dad’s funeral, but… | 我穿过这身去参加我爸的葬礼 不过… |
[27:50] | I bet he thought you looked real smart, too. | 他肯定也觉得你看起来很精神 |
[27:55] | Hey, you scrub up all right, Langmore. | 你拾掇拾掇还挺帅 朗莫尔 |
[27:57] | With the exception of this filthy mop you’re wearing. | 除了这头脏兮兮的长发 |
[28:01] | We gotta give that a good wash | 要想让别人相信你说的话 |
[28:03] | if anyone’s gonna believe a word that comes out of your trap. | 可得好好洗一洗 |
[28:05] | – I can just tie it back like I always do. – Oh, don’t be a fool. | – 我梳起来呗 就像平时一样 – 别傻了 |
[28:25] | She’s obsessed with him. | 她彻底迷上他了 |
[28:27] | She said that she wanted to lose her virginity before she went back to school. | 还说想在回学校前破处 |
[28:31] | Oh, that is tricky. | 噢 这下麻烦了 |
[28:34] | There’s something off about him. | 这人还奇怪得很 |
[28:37] | He was asking tons of questions, and he knows who Helen is. | 问东问西的 而且他知道海伦是谁 |
[28:41] | I’m worried that she’s gonna find out. | 我担心她会知道真相 |
[28:43] | Well, then… then lie. | 那就… 骗她吧 |
[28:45] | It’s okay, if you’re protecting her. She’ll find some other… | 只要保护好她 她会找到其他男生… |
[28:50] | boy to disappoint her. | 让她失望的 |
[28:55] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[28:58] | Like a very responsible citizen. | 像个非常负责任的公民 |
[29:03] | God. It’s just so sad, you know? | 唉 真是太悲哀了 |
[29:06] | I mean, she’s got no fucking idea how scary her mom can be. | 她完全不知道自己的妈妈有多可怕 |
[29:14] | She is lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[29:16] | She wanted to get hit. | 她故意挑事 |
[29:18] | She is trying to steal my baby. | 她想偷走我的孩子 |
[29:20] | Just like how she stole my late husband’s land | 就像她为了开那个破赌场 |
[29:23] | for her ugly casino. | 偷走了我亡夫的土地 |
[29:25] | Drove him into an early grave. | 害他英年早逝 |
[29:28] | Not a word comes out of that woman’s mouth can be trusted. | 那个女人说的话 没有一句可信的 |
[29:32] | Mrs. Snell, I won’t warn you again. | 斯内尔女士 我最后一次警告你 |
[29:34] | I’m just saying, the way I treat… | 我只是想说 我打了那个… |
[29:38] | that snake of a woman | 毒妇 |
[29:40] | does not reflect on how I treat Zeke. | 并不代表我会打泽克 |
[29:43] | Look at my records. | 看看我的记录 |
[29:46] | I am doing everything right. | 我从没有过任何问题 |
[29:48] | I’m a good mother. | 我是个好母亲 |
[29:51] | I mean, she told you so. | 她也这么说了 |
[29:54] | Mrs. Byrde, do you have | 比德太太 |
[29:55] | anything to add to your written statement? | 你对书面声明 还有什么补充吗 |
[29:58] | Only that I am… | 我只是… |
[30:00] | I’m really sorry, Darlene… | 真的很抱歉 达莲娜… |
[30:03] | I am not trying to hurt you. | 我没想伤害你 |
[30:06] | We… We fostered Zeke for a while | 我们… 我们在泽克父亲去世之后 |
[30:09] | after his father left, and… | 抚养过他一段时间 |
[30:12] | we love that child. | 我们爱那个孩子 |
[30:13] | Our kids love him. | 我们的孩子也爱他 |
[30:15] | And we can’t just look the other way | 我们不能因为达莲娜是商业伙伴 |
[30:17] | just because Darlene is our business partner, | 就睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[30:19] | no matter how uncomfortable that may be. | 不管那会有多难受 |
[30:21] | We have to do what’s right, not what’s easy. | 我们必须做正确的事 而不是容易的事 |
[30:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:30] | Mrs. Snell… | 斯内尔女士… |
[30:33] | your records are good, | 你的记录是很好 |
[30:35] | but it concerns me deeply that you struck Mrs. Byrde. | 但你殴打比德女士的事 让我非常忧虑 |
[30:38] | I tried to explain… | 我解释过了… |
[30:39] | I think it’s time that we heard from our witness, don’t you? | 是时候听听证人的证词了 好吗 |
[30:48] | Mr. Langmore. | 朗莫尔先生 |
[30:54] | Well, Mrs. Byrde was offering to buy Zeke | 比德女士提出 要用新赌场的分红 |
[30:58] | for a cut of their new casino. | 来买下泽克 |
[31:01] | Mrs. Snell didn’t want to, | 斯内尔女士不同意 |
[31:03] | so then Mrs. Byrde called her… sorry… | 然后比德女士叫她… 抱歉… |
[31:06] | a “Fucking redneck”. | “该死的乡巴佬” |
[31:09] | And then she just swung at her. | 然后她挥了一拳 |
[31:11] | It was Mrs. Byrde who threw the first punch. | 是比德女士先动手的 |
[31:13] | Oh, that is a lie! Wyatt! | 你撒谎 怀亚特 |
[31:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:17] | Quiet please, Mrs. Byrde. | 保持安静 比德女士 |
[31:20] | Now, go on. | 继续说吧 |
[31:21] | Mrs. Snell was just defending Zeke, and she was right to. | 斯内尔女士只是在保护泽克 她做的是对的 |
[31:26] | And if you don’t mind me saying, Judge… | 如果您不介意我这么说的话 法官 |
[31:29] | Wendy Byrde never has liked us locals. | 温迪·比德从来都不喜欢我们本地人 |
[31:31] | When they first moved here, | 他们刚搬来的时候 |
[31:34] | I mean, she threw a dead possum on my house. | 她还往我家扔了只死负鼠 |
[31:37] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[31:39] | There were unusual circumstances. | 那是特殊情况 |
[31:43] | And how do you know Mrs. Snell? | 你是怎么认识斯内尔女士的 |
[31:45] | I’ve been doing a little farm workup at Heron Mills lately. | 我最近在赫伦米尔斯庄园做农活 |
[31:48] | And have you observed Mrs. Snell with the baby? | 你见过斯内尔女士带孩子吗 |
[31:51] | Yeah. | 见过 |
[31:52] | Yeah, every time I see him, he’s laughing, and… | 我每次看到他 他都在笑 而且… |
[31:56] | Darlene loves him like he’s her own. | 达莲娜对他视如己出 |
[31:58] | – She’s a great mom. – In his vast experience. | – 她是个好母亲 – 他经验可丰富了 |
[32:02] | Mrs. Byrde. | 比德女士 |
[32:16] | What the fuck is going on at that farm? | 他们在农场究竟发生了什么 |
[32:37] | You want to make $15 the hard way? | 想上来吗 给你十五块 |
[32:42] | Very funny. | 真有意思 |
[33:01] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[33:03] | I knew you’d call. | 我就知道你会打给我 |
[33:15] | Where does this guy live? We’re going there right now. | 这个家伙住哪 我们现在就过去 |
[33:18] | – No, you can’t. – Yeah, I can. | – 不 你不能去 – 我可以 |
[33:21] | Frank Jr. needs a kick in the dick like nobody I’ve ever met. | 小弗兰克是我见过的最欠揍的人 |
[33:25] | But you can’t. I mean it. | 但你不能去 我是认真的 |
[33:28] | He’s KC mob. | 他是个堪萨斯黑帮的人 |
[33:30] | Shitbag’s untouchable. | 不能碰 |
[33:31] | – Not to me. – To everyone. | – 我能碰 – 谁都不能碰 |
[33:34] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[33:38] | Last time I fucked with him, it cost Marty big. | 上次我收拾了他 害马蒂花了好大一笔钱 |
[33:43] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[33:46] | I threw him off the top of the boat. | 我把他从船上扔了下去 |
[33:50] | ‘Course you did. | 当然了 |
[33:58] | Motherfucker. | 该死的 |
[34:06] | Look at that. It is here. | 看看这个 到了 |
[34:20] | – Is this a mistake? – No, I ordered it. | – 是送错了吗 – 不 是我订的 |
[34:24] | When? | 你什么时候订的 |
[34:28] | Day I got back. They shipped it overnight. Can you believe it? | 我回来那天 当晚就发货了 你能相信吗 |
[34:30] | I used to play this all the time when I was a kid. | 我小时候总玩这个 |
[34:34] | Fantastic, I’m very… I’m very happy for you. | 好极了 我很… 我很为你高兴 |
[34:37] | But listen, can we get back to Zeke, please, just for one minute? | 但我们能谈谈泽克的事吗 拜托 |
[34:40] | You know, I was… I was so distracted when you were gone, | 你知道… 你不在的时候我心神不宁 |
[34:43] | I didn’t even think to check in on Wyatt. | 我甚至把怀亚特给忘了 |
[34:46] | We should’ve gotten to | 我们应该去找法官 |
[34:47] | the judge and should’ve had our own witness. | 还应该去找我们的目击证人 |
[34:49] | – Next time, I’m gonna have everything… – Whoa, hey, hang on. | – 下次 我会把所有事… – 等一下 |
[34:52] | There’s no next time. You tried your best, we lost. | 没有下一次了 你已经尽力了 我们输了 |
[34:55] | It’s time to let go. | 是时候放手了 |
[34:56] | Okay? We don’t need the distraction. | 好吗 我们不能再分心了 |
[34:59] | Zeke is not a distraction. | 接回泽克才不是分心 |
[35:03] | You gave him to a sociopath. | 你把他送给了魔鬼 |
[35:08] | We have to get him back. He’s not safe with her. | 我们必须把他接回来 他在她手上不安全 |
[35:11] | Well, Lord knows she’ll protect him. | 她会不会保护他 只有老天才知道 |
[35:14] | And with the way things are, it’s probably for the best. | 就现在来说 这样或许是最好的 |
[35:18] | You don’t actually believe that. | 你怎么会说出这种话 |
[35:20] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[35:23] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[35:38] | Hi. How’d it go? | 嗨 怎么样 |
[35:45] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:57] | Really? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:02] | You gave me the week off. | 你给我放了一周假 |
[36:05] | You drink when we’re home. | 等我们回家了 你才能喝酒 |
[36:08] | You’re home now. | 你现在回家了啊 |
[36:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:16] | Wait. | 等下 |
[36:23] | Where is Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[36:27] | In the garage playing video games. | 在车库玩游戏呢 |
[36:36] | Make an appointment for me to see Jim Rettelsdorf tomorrow. | 帮我约一下吉姆·雷特尔斯多夫 明天见面 |
[36:41] | I’m going up to Kansas City. | 我要去堪萨斯 |
[36:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:10] | He’s out cold. | 他已经睡熟了 |
[37:14] | I can’t thank you enough for today. | 今天真的太感谢你了 |
[37:20] | Did you mean what you said? | 你真的是那样想的吗 |
[37:24] | Am I a good mother? | 我是个好妈妈吗 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:28] | Yeah, every word. | 是啊 每个字都是真心话 |
[37:30] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[38:40] | That was… | 刚才真的… |
[38:42] | awesome. | 太爽了 |
[38:46] | I’ve been around long enough to know what I’m doing. | 我也活到这把年纪了 知道自己在干什么 |
[39:06] | What? What you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[39:10] | Maternity leave is over. | 产假结束了 |
[39:14] | It’s time we replanted my fields. | 是时候回去种田了 |
[39:36] | You look nice. | 你看上去不错啊 |
[39:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:45] | Jonah, wanna watch me beat this thing? Come on. | 乔纳 想来看我通关吗 快来 |
[39:48] | Are you still playing video games? | 你还在玩电子游戏啊 |
[39:50] | Arcade games. And you told me to rest, so… | 是街机游戏 你不是让我休息吗 |
[39:53] | – Ready? – When you own the game, | – 好了吗 – 现在机器都是你的 |
[39:55] | you don’t need quarters. | 你可以不用投硬币 |
[39:56] | You can set it to give you infinite lives. | 你可以设置成无限生命 |
[39:57] | That’d be cheating. | 那可是作弊 |
[40:03] | You’re not wrong. | 你说的没错 |
[40:08] | About what? | 什么 |
[40:10] | That looks like Marty, walks like Marty, sounds like Marty, | 他的神情 姿态 说话 都像马蒂 |
[40:13] | but that is 100% not Marty Byrde. | 但他百分百不是马蒂·比德 |
[40:16] | That guy’s vibrating. | 那家伙简直活力四射 |
[40:19] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[40:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:28] | I got a date. | 我要去约会了 |
[40:39] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[40:42] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[40:44] | You look good in those shorts. | 你穿短裤挺好看的 |
[40:48] | – Hop aboard. – No. | – 上来呗 – 不了 |
[40:49] | I came here to tell you that you can’t date Erin. | 我是来告诉你 你不能跟爱琳约会 |
[40:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:02] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[41:05] | ‘Cause I don’t really take orders from teenage girls. | 我可不会听个丫头指挥 |
[41:11] | You know who I work for, right? | 你知道我为谁做事 对吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:18] | And you know who my dad is, right? | 你也知道我爸是谁吧 |
[41:22] | Him and your boss are kind of tight. | 他和你老板关系还挺好的 |
[41:25] | This comes from him. | 这是他的命令 |
[41:27] | So cancel your date and back the fuck off. | 所以取消约会 然后滚蛋吧 |
[41:31] | Or else Frank Cosgrove | 不然弗兰克·加斯格罗夫就会知道 |
[41:33] | finds out that you crossed Marty Byrde. | 你故意和马蒂·比德作对了 |
[41:36] | I thought we were having fun. | 我以为我们处得不错 |
[41:38] | You thought wrong. | 你想多了 |
[41:44] | I’m afraid this is a waste of your time. | 恐怕你这是在浪费时间 |
[41:47] | If I was to take an outside client, | 就算我要接外面的客人 |
[41:49] | it wouldn’t be somebody | 也肯定不会搭理一个 |
[41:50] | who almost landed my employer in jail. | 差点把我老板送进监狱的人 |
[41:53] | Saved from jail. | 是从监狱里救出来 |
[41:55] | Agree to differ. | 我们各自保留不同意见吧 |
[42:00] | Cut the crap, Jim. | 别客套了 吉姆 |
[42:01] | You wouldn’t be sitting here | 如果你不知道风往哪边吹 |
[42:03] | if you didn’t know which way the wind was blowing. | 你就不会坐这儿了 |
[42:06] | We just bought another casino. | 我们刚刚买下新赌场 |
[42:07] | You’re stuck with us. | 你摆脱不了我们了 |
[42:09] | Yes, Big Muddy. | 是啊 大马迪 |
[42:11] | – Well, you caught a lucky break there. – Not luck. | – 你们很走运 – 可不是走运 |
[42:17] | Judgment. | 是判断力 |
[42:18] | If that’s what you wanna call arson, very well. | 如果纵火也是判断力 那好吧 |
[42:23] | Look, my employer might have a blind spot | 听着 我的老板可能看不到你的问题 |
[42:25] | when it comes to you, but I don’t. | 但我不同 |
[42:27] | In fact, it’s my job to see through it. | 实际上 我的工作就是发现问题 |
[42:30] | I thought your job was to take care of Charlie’s interests. | 我以为你的工作是维护查理的利益 |
[42:32] | And let me remind you, he has a stake in the Missouri Belle, | 提醒你下 他在密苏里贝尔赌场有投资的 |
[42:35] | so that makes our business his business. | 所以我们的生意就是他的生意 |
[42:38] | You have large ambitions, don’t you? | 你野心很大啊 是吗 |
[42:42] | I do. | 确实 |
[42:45] | And we have a very large problem. | 但我们也有个很大的问题 |
[42:48] | Special Agent Maya Miller. | 玛雅·米勒探员 |
[42:50] | Yes. Your integrated audit. | 没错 你们的综合审计 |
[42:54] | Well, you should be flattered. | 你应该感到荣幸 |
[42:56] | FBI doesn’t wheel that out for just anyone. | 联调局不会随便采取那种行动 |
[42:59] | She’s their forensic accountant. | 她是他们的法务会计师 |
[43:01] | We need everything you can get on her. | 我们需要你能获取的 关于她的一切信息 |
[43:03] | Well, I admire your initiative, | 我钦佩你的积极性 |
[43:07] | but that would be, how to put it politely, fucking insane. | 但那真是… 怎么说呢 你疯了吧 |
[43:11] | Well. | 好吧 |
[43:12] | – If you can’t do it, I’m sure I can find… – No, no, no. | – 如果你做不到 我可以自己找 – 不 |
[43:15] | Don’t simplify things. It doesn’t become you. | 别将事情简单化 这不符合你的身份 |
[43:17] | I’ll get you what you want, if there is anything. | 我会把你想要的信息给你 |
[43:21] | But just a friendly warning: | 但还是友好地提醒你 |
[43:23] | Whatever you’re planning… | 不管你们在策划什么 |
[43:26] | it’s a terrible idea. | 都不是好主意 |
[43:30] | Noted. | 记下了 |
[43:33] | We need it as quickly as you can, please. | 请尽快给我消息 |
[43:35] | I’ll call you in a couple of hours. | 几个钟头后 我会打给你 |
[43:55] | Four months, we’ll be ready to harvest. | 四个月 我们就能迎来丰收 |
[43:57] | Oh, you should see it. | 你应该看看 |
[44:00] | In full bloom, this whole place is like a miracle. | 花儿齐放时 这地方就像个奇迹 |
[44:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:24] | I’ve never tried heroin. | 我从没尝过海洛因 |
[44:27] | I thought about it when my dad died. | 我爸死的时候 我有想过 |
[44:31] | I even bought some and then threw it out. | 我还买了点儿 然后扔了 |
[44:34] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[44:36] | I won’t have a junkie in my bed, Wyatt. | 我不想跟瘾君子共枕 怀亚特 |
[44:41] | I know you got pain. I see it. | 我知道你很痛苦 我能看出来 |
[44:44] | But there’s pain that uses you, | 但有时候 痛苦会利用你 |
[44:47] | and there’s pain that you use. | 有时候 痛苦也能为你所用 |
[44:51] | You got the good kind. | 你已经做到后者了 |
[45:02] | Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[45:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[45:08] | – We’ve got a problem. – Yeah? | – 我们遇到麻烦了 – 是吗 |
[45:11] | I met with Jim Rettelsdorf this morning, | 我今早去见吉姆·雷特尔斯多夫了 |
[45:13] | and he got us some information about Agent Miller. | 他给了我一些米勒探员的消息 |
[45:17] | It’s not good. | 不是什么好消息 |
[45:20] | Okay. Why are you involving him? | 行吧 你为什么要去找他 |
[45:23] | Because he has a contact at the FBI. | 因为他在联调局有熟人 |
[45:25] | And… | 而且… |
[45:27] | If you’re trying to turn an agent, | 如果你真想买通探员 |
[45:29] | Maya Miller is the wrong person to go after. | 玛雅·米勒并不是个好人选 |
[45:31] | What did you dig up? | 你挖到了什么消息 |
[45:33] | She’s a known crusader. | 她是个出名的斗士 |
[45:34] | Her father had a mortgage refi | 她的父亲在波卡拉顿 |
[45:37] | business in Boca Raton. | 经营抵押贷款再融资的业务 |
[45:40] | He scammed a lot of people. | 骗走了很多人的钱 |
[45:41] | When she was 15, he went to prison, | 她十五岁时 父亲入狱 |
[45:44] | leaving her mother destitute | 母亲因此陷入贫困 |
[45:45] | along with her little sister and 100,000 other people. | 还害了她的妹妹 和另外十几万人 |
[45:49] | Taking down people like her father is her life’s work. | 她的毕生事业 就是扳倒她父亲这样的人 |
[45:53] | She’s not gonna turn. | 这样的人是不会变节的 |
[45:55] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[45:56] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我倒不这么想 |
[45:58] | I think it’s something we can work with, actually. Um… | 事实上 我觉得可以在这方面下点功夫 |
[46:01] | Your old firm represented some… | 你以前的公司也接过一些 |
[46:04] | unscrupulous characters. | 道德败坏的客户 |
[46:06] | There one in there that you can throw under the bus? | 能不能找出来一个死不足惜的 |
[46:09] | One that fucked over the little guy and got away with it? | 或是骗了百姓还逍遥法外的那种 |
[46:12] | I’d need some evidence. | 我需要证据 |
[46:14] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我可以帮忙找找 |
[46:15] | What… What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[46:17] | I’m gonna throw some chum in the water and see if she bites. | 抛个诱饵 看她会不会上钩 |
[46:20] | This is good. Really good. | 不错 非常好 |
[46:22] | We should put Rettelsdorf on retainer. | 我们应该和雷特尔斯多夫保持联系 |
[46:31] | What the fuck happened to him in Mexico? | 他到底在墨西哥经历了什么 |
[46:36] | Do you think it’s a good idea to turn Agent Miller? | 你也支持拉拢米勒探员吗 |
[46:39] | Doesn’t matter what I think. It’s what my client expects. | 我怎么想不重要 重要的是老板同意 |
[46:50] | Hey, Maya. Hey. I’ll walk with you. | 嘿 玛雅 我们边走边说吧 |
[46:54] | Just wanted to apologize for yesterday. That was rude. | 我想为昨天的事情道歉 我太粗暴了 |
[46:58] | Well, you’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了很多事 |
[47:00] | Yeah, you know, I sometimes | 是啊 我有时候 |
[47:03] | wonder if I should be in another line of work. | 觉得自己真是干错行了 |
[47:05] | You know? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[47:07] | Yeah, gambling sucks. | 是啊 赌博可不是什么好玩意 |
[47:09] | You should help people, Marty. | 你应该去帮助他人 马蒂 |
[47:11] | Beats getting abducted. | 总比被绑架强 |
[47:14] | Well, listen, | 你听我说 |
[47:16] | I know you’re just trying to do the right thing, okay? | 我知道你只是想伸张正义 对吧 |
[47:19] | Yeah. You should give it a go. | 没错 你也可以试试看 |
[47:22] | And what’s that? Join the war on drugs? | 具体是什么 加入缉毒之战吗 |
[47:25] | We wouldn’t have someone like you on drug cases. | 我们不会让你这样的人参与毒品案的 |
[47:27] | Anyone can do this. | 那太浪费了 |
[47:29] | Somebody with your skills, | 像你这样有一技之长的人 |
[47:31] | I’d make sure you were doing valuable work. | 我保证你做的都是有价值的工作 |
[47:35] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[47:37] | Take your pick. | 你随便选 |
[47:38] | Bad loans, payday lenders, corporate tax evasion. | 不良贷款 发薪日贷款 企业逃税 |
[47:42] | It’s not sexy, but every time we take one down, | 听起来不怎么样 但我们每抓一个不法分子 |
[47:44] | it’s one step closer to new legislation. That shit counts. | 就能进一步完善法律 这就是意义所在 |
[47:48] | Is that the kind of work you’d be doing if you had a choice? | 如果可以选择的话 你会做那些工作吗 |
[47:51] | In a heartbeat. | 毫不犹豫 |
[47:54] | – Thank you. – If you say yes, | – 谢谢 – 如果你同意的话 |
[47:56] | and let me off this case. | 我就能放下现在这桩案子 |
[48:03] | It’s something to think about. For sure. | 我一定会好好考虑的 |
[48:12] | – Thank you. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[48:14] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[48:21] | I need some help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[48:23] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你做什么 |
[48:25] | Last week… | 上周… |
[48:28] | Marty went through something very… | 马蒂遇到了一件事 让他非常… |
[48:30] | very traumatizing. | 非常痛苦 |
[48:31] | It’s not my place to… to give the details, | 我不能告诉你细节 |
[48:35] | but I’m concerned. | 但我很担心他 |
[48:37] | He’s… | 他… |
[48:39] | He’s unpredictable, | 他现在脾气捉摸不定 |
[48:40] | he’s edgy. | 焦躁不安 |
[48:42] | That must be very frightening. | 看来确实很可怕 |
[48:44] | It is… | 是的… |
[48:46] | and especially when I… | 尤其是在我… |
[48:48] | I try to convince him that some of his plans are a little… | 试图说服他 他的一些计划有点… |
[48:54] | They’re out there. | 荒唐的时候 |
[48:56] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[48:57] | And you want my help to convince him? | 你想让我帮忙说服他 |
[49:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[49:04] | And I know your time is very valuable, | 我知道你的时间很宝贵 |
[49:07] | but I was thinking it might be helpful, | 但我觉得 在这种复杂的情况下 |
[49:10] | in a complicated case like this, | 你的劝说或许能帮助他 |
[49:12] | to have some… some extra time… | 多花些时间来… |
[49:16] | to think. | 权衡利弊 |
[49:18] | Especially in a complicated case like this. | 特别是在这么复杂的情况下 |
[49:20] | And I could give you a supplemental fee, | 我可以付给你额外的费用 |
[49:24] | so you could you could focus on getting Marty back on track. | 这样你就能专心把马蒂拉回正轨了 |
[49:30] | Is that something… | 你对这件事… |
[49:32] | that interests you? | 感兴趣吗 |
[49:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:37] | Yes, I think it would be very helpful, Wendy. | 是的 温迪 我觉得这样会很有帮助 |
[49:41] | Good, great. | 好的 很好 |
[49:46] | Oh, take your call. | 去接电话吧 |
[49:48] | Come in a little early next week, | 下周你可以早点来 |
[49:50] | and we can discuss details. | 到时候我们可以讨论下细节 |
[49:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[49:59] | What do you mean? Just tell me. | 什么意思 你直说吧 |
[50:02] | Oh, I’m coming, then. No, I’m coming. | 我马上过去 我这就去 |
[50:05] | Y’all having fun? | 各位玩得开心吗 |
[50:24] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[50:45] | French toast sticks. | 法式吐司条 |
[50:48] | Dinner and a show? | 出去看场戏呗 |
[50:57] | I got shit to do. | 我还有活要干 |
[51:06] | What the fuck is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[51:08] | Fifty pounds of birdseed. | 五十磅鸟食 |
[51:19] | Frank is going to shit when he sees this. | 弗兰克看见了肯定要炸 |
[51:24] | Can’t say anyone touched him. | 而且也没人碰他 |
[51:39] | Roger Blinkhorn. Blink Check. You know him? | 布林克支票公司的罗杰·布林霍恩 你知道吗 |
[51:43] | Asshole payday lender out of St. Louis. | 圣路易斯的发薪日贷款商 |
[51:46] | He raked three million people over the coals | 他害了三百万人 |
[51:48] | and got off with a settlement. | 却达成调解协议 逃过一劫 |
[51:50] | We couldn’t prove that he knew what they were doing. | 我们没有证据指控他 |
[51:53] | Why do you ask? You two setting up together? | 你问这个做什么 你们要合作吗 |
[51:59] | Not after he’s in prison. | 那可能要等他进监狱了 |
[52:03] | I got a look at, um, the evidence that was suppressed. | 我看到了被压下去的证据 |
[52:08] | There’s another way to get him…. | 还可以通过别的方法抓到他 |
[52:11] | Blink Check did a whole | 布林克支票公司干的勾当 |
[52:12] | lot more than charge illegal interest rates. | 不止收取非法利率一项 |
[52:14] | I got a metric shit ton of stuff on this guy, | 我抓到他相当多的把柄 |
[52:17] | and this right here is just two hours of following the money. | 这份资料 是花两小时追踪资金周转的成果 |
[52:22] | Well, it all started when he created | 从九十年代他创建控股公司开始 |
[52:25] | a holding company back in the ’90s… | 所有的数据都在这里 |
[52:27] | No, stop. Stop talking. What the fuck are you doing? | 停下 你在说什么 |
[52:31] | That’s the kind of guy you want to take down, right? | 你不就是想扳倒这样的人吗 |
[52:33] | You don’t need to tell anyone how you got there. | 你不需要告诉别人 你是怎么做到的 |
[52:35] | You can get a fresh warrant with what I found… | 有了这份资料 你就可以申请新的搜查令 |
[52:37] | Marty, hear me when I say this. | 马蒂 你听好了 |
[52:39] | You cannot take the deal without taking the deal. | 天底下没有免费的午餐 |
[52:42] | You can’t skip the part where you | 签署供状和服刑 |
[52:44] | sign a confession and go to prison. | 是不可避免的 |
[52:47] | That’s not how this works. | 我的提议不是这样的 |
[52:49] | I’m just trying to show what I can bring to the table. | 我只是让你看看我能做什么贡献 |
[52:52] | No. | 不 |
[52:55] | I won’t let you play cop and moonlight for a drug cartel. | 我不能让你一边扮警察 一边在贩毒集团兼职 |
[53:02] | You gotta prove to me that you’re serious. | 你要向我证明 你是认真的 |
[53:05] | That starts with you admitting | 你首先得承认 |
[53:07] | that Omar Navarro kidnapped you and took you to Mexico. | 奥马尔·纳瓦罗把你绑架到墨西哥 |
[53:10] | Anything less, we’re done. | 否则 免谈 |
[53:15] | You can rot in prison and wait for him to kill you. | 你可以把牢底坐穿 再等他来灭口 |
[54:27] | Is it okay if I sit down for this? My feet are killing me. | 介意我坐下吗 我的脚快疼死了 |
[54:39] | I haven’t really been myself the last few days. | 这几天我状态很不好 |
[54:44] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[54:46] | Yeah, but, um… | 但是… |
[54:49] | Still, I should’ve… I should’ve thanked you earlier, um… | 我还是应该感谢你 我之前就该… |
[54:54] | right away. | 立刻跟你道谢 |
[54:55] | What did I do? | 感谢我什么 |
[55:00] | You saved my life. | 救了我的命 |
[55:04] | I know that it was you that flagged the Panama account. | 我知道是你冻结了巴拿马账户 |
[55:09] | Only someone that’s had their nose | 只有正在调查我 |
[55:11] | in my business and with your kind of access | 且拥有你这么大权限的人 |
[55:13] | could have done that. | 才能做到 |
[55:15] | So… | 所以… |
[55:18] | I know it was a risky move, but it worked. | 我知道这个操作很危险 但见效了 |
[55:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:22] | You got me out. | 是你救了我出来 |
[55:24] | Are you saying you were in Mexico? | 你承认你去墨西哥了 |
[55:29] | You’ve gotta say it. | 你得说出来 |
[55:44] | Last week, I was in Mexico. | 上周 我确实在墨西哥 |
[55:47] | With Navarro. | 见了纳瓦罗 |
[55:51] | He kidnapped me. | 是他绑架了我 |
[55:59] | There’s nothing wrong with that horse in there. | 那匹马没有任何问题 |
[56:01] | Ms. Brennan, you’re not listening to me. | 布雷南女士 你没听明白我说的话 |
[56:04] | The horse is sick. | 那匹马病了 |
[56:05] | Just calm down. | 请你冷静一点 |
[56:06] | How dare you show your face here. | 你怎么还有脸来 |
[56:09] | Oly, I don’t know anything about this. I’m just catching up. | 奥莉 我什么都不知道 我刚赶过来 |
[56:12] | Why would you cut off his balls? | 你们为什么要阉割它 |
[56:14] | And don’t tell me it’s medical. She tried that. | 别跟我说是生病了 这个借口她已经用过了 |
[56:17] | We check our horses every day! | 我们每天都会检查马匹 |
[56:19] | That is a perfectly healthy stud in there. | 那匹马非常健康 |
[56:21] | And this is millions of dollars’ worth of damage. | 你们这下害我损失了几百万 |
[56:23] | Millions! What am I gonna tell the owner? | 几百万 我要如何向马主交代 |
[56:25] | We will handle that. | 这件事情我们会处理 |
[56:27] | A horse was sick? | 有匹马生病了吗 |
[56:28] | The vet will testify to that, yes. | 没错 兽医可以作证 |
[56:30] | Oh, bullshit! Bull fucking shit! | 胡扯 全是胡扯 |
[56:34] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[56:35] | How could you come to my home and lie like that? | 你们怎么能跑来我家 跟我说那堆鬼话 |
[56:38] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你不觉得羞耻吗 |
[56:39] | – You’re a monster. – Oly, I… | – 你简直是个恶魔 – 奥莉 我… |
[56:41] | You have destroyed me. | 你们毁了我 |
[56:42] | You have destroyed everything I have worked for. | 毁了我辛苦操劳的一切 |
[56:45] | When word gets out about this, | 一旦传出去 |
[56:47] | no one will stud their horses here. | 就没人会把种马送来这里了 |
[56:49] | We’re done. We’re finished! | 我们完了 全都完了 |
[56:51] | Then you better not tell anyone. | 那你最好别让任何人知道 |
[56:54] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[57:01] | Who the fuck are you people? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[57:05] | Oly, I’m so sorry. | 奥莉 我很抱歉 |
[57:11] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[57:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[57:14] | Could you take her inside, please? | 先把她带进去 |
[57:16] | Oly, I’ll try and fix this. | 奥莉 我会尽力解决这件事情 |
[57:19] | I will. | 我保证 |
[57:24] | Why would he do this? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[57:25] | He’s sending a message. | 他在传递信息 |
[57:27] | The horse belongs to Castel Lagunez. | 那匹马属于卡斯特尔·拉古纳斯 |
[57:30] | His rival in the war? | 他的敌人吗 |
[57:32] | When he found out that Lagunez’ stud had been moved to Kentucky, | 他发现拉古内斯的种马被送来肯塔基 |
[57:35] | he couldn’t pass up the opportunity. | 怎么会错过这种好机会 |
[57:38] | And did you know? | 那你知道吗 |
[57:40] | When you sent us out here, did you know he was gonna do this? | 你让我们过来时 你就知道他会这样吗 |
[57:43] | I didn’t find out until this morning. | 我也是今天早上才知道 |
[57:45] | – Believe me, this is not a task I relish. – Oh. | – 相信我 我并不喜欢干这种事 – 是吗 |
[57:48] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[57:51] | Give me his number. | 把他的电话号码给我 |
[57:52] | It’s not a good idea. | 这不是个明智的选择 |
[57:54] | Give me his fucking number. | 把他的电话号码给我 |
[58:09] | Why didn’t you tell me you wanted to butcher a horse? | 你为什么不告诉我你打算阉掉那匹马 |
[58:13] | How did you get this number, Wendy? | 你是怎么拿到这个号码的 温迪 |
[58:14] | This was supposed to be a legitimate expansion. | 这本该是合法的商业扩张 |
[58:18] | A legitimate business and you’ve just ruined it. | 合法的生意 全被你毁了 |
[58:20] | The horse is still alive. | 那匹马还活着 |
[58:22] | I own the farm. Everything about this is legitimate. | 我是农场的主人 这事从头到尾都是合法的 |
[58:25] | The horse is gravely damaged. | 那匹马受到了严重伤害 |
[58:27] | The owner here is devastated. | 农场主崩溃了 |
[58:29] | You’ve just undermined everything we’ve been working on. | 你毁掉了我们所做的一切努力 |
[58:32] | We’re supposed to be partners. | 我们应该是搭档 |
[58:33] | Partners? No, no, no. You exist for me to use! | 搭档 不 你只是为我所用而已 |
[58:37] | What did you think? | 你在想什么 |
[58:38] | That because you are American, | 就因为你是美国人 |
[58:39] | you are not gonna get your hands dirty? | 就不想弄脏了手吗 |
[58:41] | Wendy, if I am at war, you’re at war! | 温迪 如果我倒霉 你也逃不掉 |
[58:44] | We’re not partners. | 我们可不是什么搭档 |
[58:46] | I own you! | 你不过是我的一条狗 |
[58:48] | And if you call me again like this, | 如果你再像这样打给我 |
[58:50] | I will make sure that you remember that. | 我保证会让你一辈子都忘不了 |
[59:13] | Hi, this is Marty Byrde. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是马蒂·比德 请留言 |