时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Sue? | 苏 |
[01:06] | It’s Marty. | 是我 马蒂 |
[01:53] | Sue? | 苏 |
[01:56] | Sue, are you here? It’s Marty. | 苏 你在吗 我是马蒂 |
[02:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:16] | Sue, are you back here? | 苏 你在后面吗 |
[04:11] | 周三 马蒂和温迪·比德 上午9点到10点 | |
[05:24] | I don’t understand why we have to do community service. | 我不明白 为什么非要做社会服务啊 |
[05:26] | Well, you were arrested and then sentenced. | 因为你们被捕了 法庭做了判决 |
[05:31] | I think the judge was pretty lenient, considering. | 说实话 我觉得法官已经手下留情了 |
[05:36] | So, you can’t fix this? | 你不能摆平这事吗 |
[05:38] | What, you want me to bribe | 你要我去贿赂法官 |
[05:39] | a judge to get you out of community service? | 免了你们的社会服务吗 |
[05:41] | You can just tell him who you are. | 你只要告诉他你是谁就行啊 |
[05:43] | It’s not technically bribery if you just introduce yourself. | 严格来说 自我介绍不算贿赂吧 |
[05:46] | Okay, you both know we have to be above reproach. | 你们都知道 我们不能让人抓到把柄 |
[05:49] | We can’t afford to bring any negative attention to this family. | 任何负面新闻 我们现在都惹不起 |
[05:55] | One day, I promise you won’t have to be so careful. | 我保证 总有一天 你们不用这么小心 |
[05:58] | But for now, we have to look like law-abiding citizens. | 但现在 我们得做出守法公民的样子 |
[06:02] | Even though we’re not. | 虽然我们不是 |
[06:08] | Even though we’re not. | 虽然我们不是 |
[06:11] | Let me remind you that your cellphones… | 提醒一下 你们的手机… |
[06:28] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[06:33] | Hi, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[06:45] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[06:46] | Marriage? | 关于婚姻吗 |
[06:50] | Partnership. | 关于合作关系 |
[06:51] | – Ours. – Okay. | – 我们的合作关系 – 好的 |
[06:54] | Marty called this morning. | 马蒂今早打电话说 |
[06:56] | On his way to work, he checked in on our therapist. | 他上班路上 去了一趟治疗师家 |
[07:01] | She wasn’t home. | 她没在家 |
[07:06] | No, she wasn’t. | 她没在家 |
[07:10] | – We were handling it. – Oh, were you? | – 我们已经在处理了 – 是吗 |
[07:13] | Because when I drove past, | 因为当我开车路过时 |
[07:14] | that fucking McLaren was still parked outside. | 那辆该死的迈凯伦还停在那儿呢 |
[07:16] | – That is still… That is no reason… – Yes, it is. | - 你不能就因为… – 我可以 |
[07:23] | When you make decisions without us, | 你要是不跟我们商量 就做出决定 |
[07:27] | you risk everything we’re building here. | 会危及到我们在这里建立的一切 |
[07:30] | Oh, yeah. The brand. | 是哦 生意的门面 |
[07:33] | You and Marty are endangering the brand, | 是你和马蒂在危及生意的门面 |
[07:35] | and I am sick and tired of cleaning up after your mistakes. | 我已经厌倦了帮你们收拾烂摊子 |
[07:40] | Our partnership… | 我们的合作关系… |
[07:44] | it’s not gonna work if you keep me in the dark, | 如果你总把我蒙在鼓里 一定行不通 |
[07:46] | pure and simple. | 就这么简单 |
[07:47] | Oh, you want pure and simple? How about this? | 你喜欢简单吗 那这样如何 |
[07:50] | This launch party tomorrow night | 明晚的发布派对 |
[07:53] | and this whole foundation business, | 还有慈善基金会这档子事 |
[07:55] | it had better yield some serious results, | 最好能带来显著成果 |
[07:58] | because I hate parties. | 因为我讨厌派对 |
[08:35] | Is this okay? | 感觉怎么样 |
[08:38] | I’m not gonna break. | 我又不会碎 |
[08:41] | What if I do? | 要是我碎了呢 |
[08:43] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[09:40] | Morning. | 早 |
[09:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:03] | Yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:05] | You know that I’m going back to work now. You don’t… | 我准备回去上班了 |
[10:08] | You don’t have to stick around if you don’t want to. | 你不用留在这儿陪我 如果你不想的话 |
[10:13] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[10:30] | Rick and Marilyn Culver. They, uh… | 里克和玛丽琳·卡尔弗… |
[10:33] | They run a small-scale | 他们在里斯萨米特城外 |
[10:35] | foreclosure relief service out of Lee’s Summit. | 经营小型止赎业务 |
[10:38] | They’re, uh… They’re nice folks. | 他们人挺好的 |
[10:39] | They prey mostly on the elderly. | 骗的主要是老年人 |
[10:41] | Particularly those with cognitive issues. | 尤其是那些有认知障碍的人 |
[10:43] | They’ve had a half a dozen | 过去十年 |
[10:45] | complaints thrown out over the last decade, | 他们逃过了好几单诉讼 |
[10:47] | because their clients | 因为他们的客户 |
[10:48] | couldn’t even remember what they signed. | 几乎不记得自己签过什么文件 |
[10:51] | Sad story. | 太悲惨了 |
[10:54] | Yeah, it’s very sad. Someone should do something about it. | 是的 太悲惨了 应该有人出来做点什么 |
[10:57] | Well, you know it won’t be me. | 但那个人不会是我 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[11:03] | That’s why I did some forensic accounting of my own on them, | 所以我自己对他们进行了法务核算 |
[11:07] | and, Maya, the stuff that came up, | 然后发现了一些问题 玛雅 |
[11:10] | uh, you know, there’s offshore savings accounts, | 他们有几个离岸储蓄账户 |
[11:14] | there are suspect whole insurance policies, | 有几个可疑的终身寿险 |
[11:16] | there’s a family trust in the Caymans. | 在开曼群岛还有个家族信托 |
[11:20] | You turn this in, the IRS | 你把这些交上去的话 |
[11:21] | can get these guys on tax evasion alone. | 国税局单凭逃税 就能抓到这两个人 |
[11:25] | Don’t you have a casino to run? | 你不需要去经营你的赌场吗 |
[11:27] | Or money to launder? | 不需要去洗钱吗 |
[11:29] | You said you wanted off my case. | 你说你不想负责我的案子了 |
[11:31] | You told me to do good. | 你让我做好事 |
[11:33] | I also told you that this is not how it works. | 我也告诉过你 不是这样做的 |
[11:36] | You can’t have your cake and avoid prison, too. | 你不能鱼和熊掌兼得 |
[11:43] | That’s cute. | 真有意思 |
[11:47] | Marty, do you understand what you’re asking me to do? | 马蒂 你知道你在要求我干什么吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah, fight the good fight. | 为正义而战啊 |
[11:52] | No, you’re asking me to be someone I’m not… | 不 你在要求我违背原则 |
[11:54] | at my core. | 做违心的事 |
[11:57] | Come on. Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:00] | I’m just not willing to do that. | 我就是不愿意 |
[12:02] | I want to do my job here | 我想在这里 做好我的工作 |
[12:03] | and be able to look at myself in the mirror every morning. | 每天早上能面对镜中的自己 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | Well, um, all I know is that… | 我只是觉得… |
[12:13] | it felt real good when the FBI got a bead on Blink Check. | 联调局查布林克支票公司时 我感觉很好 |
[12:16] | And this is gonna feel good, too. | 要是这事成了 也会让人感觉很好 |
[12:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:42] | I’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[12:50] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[13:10] | So, I want the canapés off the floor | 在韦德演讲开始前二十分钟 |
[13:12] | – about 20 minutes before Wade’s speech. – Absolutely. | – 把开胃菜撤走 – 好 |
[13:15] | And then, I need you to circulate with fresh champagne. Okay? | 新鲜香槟需要不断供应 |
[13:18] | – Thank you. – Tell me, | - 谢谢 – 你说 |
[13:20] | why do rich folks need so much money spent on them | 这些有钱人享受豪华待遇时 |
[13:22] | before they’ll even think about going in their own pocket? | 怎么不想想 其实羊毛都是出在羊身上 |
[13:26] | That is a very good question. | 好问题 |
[13:30] | Welcome back. Hmm? | 欢迎回来 |
[13:32] | Sure you’re ready for this? | 你真准备好了吗 |
[13:33] | You can take more time if you want. | 需要的话可以多休息几天 |
[13:35] | Yeah, absolutely. Whatever you need. | 是的 只要你需要 怎么样都行 |
[13:39] | I’m fine, really. | 我真的没事了 |
[13:41] | – Yeah? – I want to work. | – 是吗 – 我想工作 |
[13:42] | Okay. That’s great, uh, | 那很好 |
[13:46] | ’cause there’s a lot of work. | 因为我们有很多工作要做 |
[13:49] | You ready? Um… | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:50] | I need you to talk to the limo company. | 我需要你联系礼宾车公司 |
[13:53] | I don’t want anyone waiting at the airport, | 我不希望任何客人被晾在机场 |
[13:55] | and these guys keep saying they can get it done with five cars. | 公司的人一直说 五辆车就能搞定 |
[13:57] | I just… I don’t know. | 但我不确定 |
[14:01] | Dumb fucker thinks every ride takes 30 minutes. | 那些笨蛋以为每程只需要半小时 |
[14:04] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[14:07] | I’m gonna need to pull a few staff | 我需要从餐厅 |
[14:09] | out of the restaurant to work the party, | 调一些员工 来派对帮忙 |
[14:11] | so can you look at the rotation for me? | 你可以帮我看看排班表吗 |
[14:13] | You mean stop Sidney and Diane | 就是别让茜德尼和戴安过来 |
[14:15] | coming here trying to a bag a rich husband? | 免得她们上来钓凯子 |
[14:17] | That’s exactly right. When you’re done with that… | 没错 你搞定之后 |
[14:19] | Come here for a second, look at this. | 过来这里 看看这个 |
[14:20] | … I need you to go down to the caterers, | 我需要你去找餐饮服务商 |
[14:22] | have them deliver new champagne flutes. | 让他们送些新的香槟杯过来 |
[14:24] | These look like they got washed with sand. Not great. Okay? | 这些看起来全是沙子 不太好 明白吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:31] | You got it. | 你放心 |
[14:52] | Benjamin Davis to see Frank Cosgrove Jr. | 本杰明·戴维斯来见小弗兰克·加斯格罗夫 |
[14:55] | Sir, Mr. Cosgrove is still not available. | 先生 加斯格罗夫先生现在没空 |
[14:57] | Now stop coming back here every day. | 你别每天都过来了 |
[15:00] | How do you know he’s not available? | 你怎么知道他没空 |
[15:01] | Did you call his office? | 你给他办公室打电话了吗 |
[15:13] | Ben Davis. | 本·戴维斯 |
[15:17] | – Mr. Cosgrove is not available. – Fuck you! | – 加斯格罗夫先生现在没空 – 去你的 |
[15:20] | Sir, you… Hey! Hey! | 先生 你… 嘿 |
[15:26] | Yeah, he just blew through. | 对 他刚冲进去了 |
[15:32] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[15:37] | Shit! | 该死 |
[15:41] | And here we are. | 就是这里了 |
[15:44] | So, once the mixer dies down, | 等大家寒暄完 |
[15:47] | I’ll make a few introductions, and then you can take the stage. | 我会做个简单的介绍 然后把舞台留给你 |
[15:53] | How has the response been from across the aisle? | 对立党派回应如何 |
[15:55] | Good, good. | 挺好的 |
[15:57] | No, we targeted all the donors | 我们争取的是那些 |
[15:58] | that Charles Wilkes rubbed the wrong way. | 被查尔斯·威克斯惹恼了的捐助人 |
[16:00] | So, there’ll be a lot of people here. | 所以会有很多人来 |
[16:04] | You know, I ran a lot of campaigns, | 我组织过很多竞选活动 |
[16:06] | and, I mean, over time, I’ve just… | 时间长了 我就知道 |
[16:07] | I’ve learned what people really want. | 人们真正想要什么了 |
[16:10] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[16:13] | Courage. | 勇气 |
[16:15] | Courage… | 勇气… |
[16:17] | for your family, for your state, for your country. | 为了你的家人 你所在的州 你的祖国 |
[16:20] | I mean, if you lack courage, you are doomed. | 如果缺少勇气 你就完蛋了 |
[16:24] | Is that a challenge? | 你是在挑衅我吗 |
[16:26] | In a way. Yeah. | 某种程度上 是吧 |
[16:30] | Oh, I have an addition for your speech tomorrow night. | 对了 你明晚的演讲 我还有点补充材料 |
[16:33] | It’s, uh… It’s a potential bipartisan initiative. | 是个两党倡议 我觉得很可行 |
[16:36] | This one’s on the Foreclosure Relief Fund. | 是关于止赎基金业务的 |
[16:39] | Just so you know, | 顺便告诉你 |
[16:40] | we tried to give this | 我们曾把这个 |
[16:41] | to the FBI agent who’s running our audit. | 交给审计我们的联邦探员 |
[16:44] | We thought the Bureau might be interested, | 我们觉得联调局会感兴趣 |
[16:45] | but she basically told us to go fuck off. | 结果她直接让我们滚蛋 |
[16:53] | What was the agent’s name? | 这个探员叫什么名字 |
[16:56] | Uh, Miller. Miller. | 米勒 米勒 |
[16:58] | Special Agent Maya Miller. | 特别探员玛雅米勒 |
[17:05] | Community service was so disgusting. | 社会服务实在太恶心了 |
[17:09] | I found an astronaut diaper. | 我找到一片宇航尿布 |
[17:10] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[17:12] | How’d you know it was an astronaut diaper? | 你怎么知道是宇航尿布 |
[17:14] | – It said “NASA” On it. – Got it. | – 上面写了”美国太空总署” – 好吧 |
[17:17] | Hmm. I found this. | 噢 我发现了这个 |
[17:19] | Guys this is supposed to be community service, | 伙计们 这不是社会服务吗 |
[17:21] | – not a treasure hunt. – Thought you’d want it back. | – 怎么成寻宝了 – 我感觉你会想要的 |
[17:23] | Oh, look at that. | 噢 看啊 |
[17:26] | Great, thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Oh, by the way, I blame Mom for making us pick up the trash. | 而且捡垃圾这事儿 我不怪你 我怪妈妈 |
[17:40] | It is okay to talk about Mom. We’re still a family, okay? | 我们可以讨论妈妈 我们还是一家人 |
[17:43] | And we both decided that you guys should be doing this. | 让你们做社会服务 是我们共同的决定 |
[17:47] | Are you and Mom gonna get a divorce? | 你和妈妈… 要离婚吗 |
[17:51] | Look, no matter what happens, | 听着 不管发生什么 |
[17:53] | we are still your parents. | 我们依然是你们的父母 |
[17:55] | We still love you, and we will still work together, okay? | 我们依然爱你们 依然会一起工作 |
[17:58] | You’ll still have community service. | 你们依然要做社会服务 |
[18:02] | What happened to therapy? | 你们的婚姻治疗怎么回事 |
[18:06] | You promised you’d go. | 你们保证了会去的 |
[18:07] | We… We did, | 我们… 我们去了 |
[18:08] | uh, but, you know, she was not the world’s best fit. | 但… 那个咨询师可能不太适合 |
[18:12] | So… | 所以… |
[18:15] | Does your boss know you and Mom are separated? | 你老板知道你和妈妈分居了吗 |
[18:18] | Won’t he be angry? | 他不会生气吗 |
[18:19] | You don’t have to worry about that. Seriously. | 你们不需要担心这个 真的 |
[18:21] | We’re doing a great job for him. He’s happy. Let’s just relax. | 我们好好为他办事 他很满意 放心 |
[18:24] | We’ll enjoy a nice family dinner, okay? | 就一家人好好吃顿饭 可以吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah, without Mom. | 是啊 但妈妈没在 |
[18:29] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[18:38] | Hi, can I see a list of your whiskeys? | 嗨 能看看你们的威士忌酒单吗 |
[18:41] | You’re looking at ’em. | 你面前就是 |
[18:52] | Another beer, please. | 再来个啤酒 |
[18:57] | Just give me a single malt. Anything from the Highlands. | 给我个单一麦芽威士忌 是苏格兰的就行 |
[18:59] | And a water back, of course. | 当然 再来杯水吧 |
[19:18] | That’s a nice tie. | 领带不错啊 |
[19:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | I was being sarcastic. | 我是在讽刺你 |
[19:27] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[19:29] | Hey, you guys, cut the shit, okay? | 你俩差不多得了吧 |
[19:42] | I mean, a really fucking nice tie. | 这领带真他妈好看啊 |
[19:45] | Do you got a problem? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[20:00] | Nice tie, motherfucker! | 领带不错 王八蛋 |
[20:15] | Marty? | 马蒂 |
[20:16] | No, it’s me. Your partner. | 不 是我 你的合作伙伴 |
[20:22] | It is two o’clock in the morning. | 现在可是凌晨两点 |
[20:24] | Actually, it’s almost three. | 实际上 快三点了 |
[20:26] | I’m outside a Kansas City police station | 我在堪萨斯警局门口 |
[20:28] | where I’m about to serve as the attorney of record | 你弟犯了事 我正准备给他做律师 |
[20:31] | in an assault case for your brother, | 已经记录在案了 |
[20:33] | who told the Kansas City PD that I was, and I quote, | 因为他告诉堪萨斯警局 我是你们的 |
[20:37] | “The family lawyer.” | “家庭律师” |
[20:41] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[20:43] | Exactly. | 可不 |
[20:44] | He’s facing two counts of felony assault. | 他面临两项严重袭击指控 |
[20:47] | Disturbing the peace and drunk and disorderly. | 扰乱治安和醉酒闹事 |
[20:49] | And an outstanding North Carolina bench warrant | 还有一张北卡罗莱纳州法院拘票 |
[20:52] | for a misdemeanor assault and property damage. | 轻度袭击和破坏财产 他尚未归案 |
[20:54] | Did you know about that? | 那事你知道吗 |
[20:57] | Thank you for dealing with this. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢你帮忙 接下来交给我吧 |
[20:59] | – Will you? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[21:39] | You think I don’t know what you were doing in Kansas City? | 你以为我不知道 你来堪萨斯干什么吗 |
[21:46] | I didn’t touch him. | 我没碰他 |
[21:48] | No, but you beat the living shit out of a fucking stranger. | 你是没有 但你把一个陌生人揍得半死 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:56] | I got mad. | 我当时很生气 |
[21:57] | And he was a dick. | 他当时又很傻逼 |
[22:00] | You’re lucky they got you out. | 他们能保你出来 算你走运 |
[22:07] | That piece of shit needs his ass kicked, Ruth. | 鲁思 那个傻逼就是欠收拾 |
[22:11] | – I can’t believe you don’t want him dead. – No, I do. | – 你竟然不想去弄死他 – 我想 |
[22:13] | I just don’t want you dead and me dead, | 我只是不想最后死的人 是你 或者我 |
[22:16] | and Marty and Wendy fucking dead, too. | 或是马蒂和温迪 |
[22:18] | You still care about them | 他们这样袖手旁观 |
[22:20] | after they don’t lift a finger over this? | 你还这么关心他们吗 |
[22:22] | They cut ties with the mob. | 他们已经堪萨斯黑帮断交了 |
[22:24] | And that’s enough for you? | 你觉得这样就够了吗 |
[22:29] | No. | 不够 |
[22:31] | It’s not enough, but… | 是不够 但… |
[22:33] | But it’s what I got, so shut the fuck up | 现在只能这样了 所以你就闭嘴吧 |
[22:36] | and promise me that this won’t happen again. All right? | 答应我 这种事不会再发生了 好吗 |
[22:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:54] | You know, Wendy wasn’t always soft. | 你知道吗 温迪以前不会这么软弱 |
[22:59] | She wasn’t. | 她以前不这样的 |
[23:03] | As a kid, she’d… | 小时候… |
[23:05] | fight anyone who got near me. | 但凡有人靠近我 都会被她揍一顿 |
[23:08] | Took out a kid’s front teeth | 有个孩子笑我们家穷 |
[23:09] | once for calling us poor. | 她直接敲掉了人家门牙 |
[23:11] | She should’ve found a way | 她当时就该想个办法 |
[23:12] | to put that son of a bitch in a hospital that night. | 把那个混蛋送进医院 |
[23:15] | That night. | 就在那天晚上 |
[23:17] | I’m telling you, marrying Marty made Wendy chickenshit. | 我告诉你 是马蒂把温迪变成了胆小鬼 |
[23:19] | Your sister ain’t chickenshit. | 你姐才不是胆小鬼 |
[23:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:29] | Oh, yeah? What have you seen her do? | 是吗 你都看她做过些什么 |
[23:32] | Plenty. | 很多事 |
[23:35] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[23:39] | It doesn’t matter. Let it go. | 这个不重要 别再说了 |
[23:43] | Seriously, Ruth. | 说真的 鲁思 |
[23:49] | She’s not what you think she is. | 她和你想象的不一样 |
[23:52] | All right? | 行吗 |
[23:54] | Your sister is not soft. | 你姐一点都不软弱 |
[23:57] | She works for a fucking drug cartel. | 她为贩毒集团工作好吗 |
[24:02] | You really think she couldn’t bring herself to hurt Frank Jr.? | 你真觉得她不敢动小弗兰克吗 |
[24:08] | She’s done it before… | 她以前出过手… |
[24:10] | when it suited her. | 那时候对她有好处 |
[24:13] | She just… | 现在只是… |
[24:15] | didn’t feel like doing it now. | 不愿意了而已 |
[24:19] | And Marty? Marty doesn’t stop your sister doing shit. | 再说了 马蒂不会阻止你姐做任何事 |
[24:26] | What are you talking about, Ruth? | 鲁思 你在说什么 |
[24:28] | What did she do to you? | 她对你做过什么 |
[24:34] | Nothing. Just shut the fuck up and let me drive. | 没什么 你就闭嘴 让我好好开车吧 |
[24:47] | – Hi, you need me? – Yeah. Um… | – 你找我 – 是啊 |
[24:50] | Just hung up with Helen. She’s not happy. | 我刚跟海伦通过电话 她很生气 |
[24:54] | Well, I can’t say I blame her. | 也不能怪她 |
[24:56] | She tells me that you’re handling things. | 她说你在处理了 |
[24:58] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[25:00] | It means I’m handling things. | 意思就是我在处理了 |
[25:02] | Can… Can you tell me how? | 能不能告诉我 你想怎么处理 |
[25:03] | ‘Cause this was bad, Wendy. | 因为情况很不妙 温迪 |
[25:05] | I don’t need you to tell me that. | 不用你说 我也知道 |
[25:06] | I told her I’ll fix it, and I will. | 我跟她说了我会处理 就是我会处理 |
[25:07] | Yeah, do me a favor and just… Just walk me through it. | 能不能… 告诉我 你想怎么处理 |
[25:10] | ‘Cause if you don’t tell me, uh, what you’re doing, | 因为如果你不告诉我 你在做什么 |
[25:13] | if you don’t communicate with me, then I can’t help you. | 如果你不跟我沟通 我就没法帮你 |
[25:15] | Yeah, I don’t want your fucking help. I told you I’m handling it. | 我没要你帮我 我说过了 我会处理 |
[25:18] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[25:20] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[25:23] | When I’m finished here, I’m gonna go to Ruth’s. | 我把手上的事做完 就会去鲁思家 |
[25:25] | I’m gonna talk to him, try and get him back on his meds. | 我会跟他好好谈谈 让他继续吃药 |
[25:27] | Right, see, that you’ve done before. | 这个办法你已经试过了 |
[25:29] | – Yeah, well, I have no other choice. – Yes, you do. | – 我没有别的选择 – 你有 |
[25:32] | We do. | 我们有 |
[25:34] | I think you’ll admit that | 你也知道 |
[25:35] | had we not committed him ten years ago, | 如果我们十年前没把他送医院 |
[25:37] | he would be dead today. | 他现在已经死了 |
[25:38] | – We don’t know that. – Yes, we do. | – 那可不一定 – 那是一定的 |
[25:40] | And he’s very lucky that Helen got him out of jail | 他已经够走运了 海伦把他保出来了 |
[25:42] | because now we can commit | 现在我们能把他送去 |
[25:43] | him to a place that can actually help him. | 一个能真正帮他的地方 |
[25:45] | I am not committing my brother. | 我不会把他送去医院的 |
[25:48] | It would kill him. | 那样会逼死他的 |
[25:49] | You said that ten years ago. | 你十年前就这么说过 |
[25:50] | And he hasn’t been the same since. | 他回来后整个人都变了 |
[25:51] | He’s not going back to a place like that. | 他不能再去那种地方了 |
[25:53] | He’s not capable of making that decision. | 他已经没有能力做决定了 |
[25:55] | – And you are? – I think so. | – 那你就有吗 – 我觉得我有 |
[25:58] | Yeah. In fact, I made some phone calls. | 事实上 我已经打过几个电话了 |
[26:00] | There’s a private facility around here. | 附近有几家私人医院 |
[26:01] | Looks like a great place, we just need to get him there. | 看上去很不错 我们只要把他送去就行了 |
[26:03] | Okay, there is no “We” Here. I am doing this alone. | 没有”我们” 我会自己处理 |
[26:06] | Boy, wouldn’t it be great if that was true? | 要是你自己真能处理 岂不皆大欢喜 |
[26:08] | You think I like dealing with your fucking brother, Wendy? | 你以为我喜欢管你弟的破事吗 温迪 |
[26:10] | He’s been a problem since the day you and I met. | 自打你我认识 他就麻烦不断 |
[26:12] | Oh, well, congratulations then, | 那真是恭喜你了 |
[26:13] | ’cause he’s not your problem anymore. | 你现在不用管他的破事了 |
[26:17] | At minimum, we can recommend wire fraud charges, | 至少 我们可以指控他们电信诈骗 |
[26:21] | Truth in Lending Act violations, aggravated identity theft. | 违反诚实贷款法 以及严重身份盗窃罪 |
[26:25] | We might even be looking at RICO here. | 我们甚至可以从反黑法案着手 |
[26:29] | Can we have a moment, please? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[26:48] | Marty Byrde’s wife Wendy has become something of an obstacle… | 现在的障碍是马蒂·比德的妻子 温迪 |
[26:51] | This isn’t about your forensic audit. | 这和你的法务会计工作无关 |
[26:57] | A Missouri state senator | 一位密苏里州参议员 |
[26:58] | slipped us this evidence of criminal activity | 拿来一份关于发薪日贷款的 |
[27:00] | in the payday loan industry. | 犯罪活动证据 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:11] | It was obtained from an anonymous source. | 消息来自匿名人士 |
[27:14] | A source who claims they tried to slip it to you first, | 该人士声称 原本打算把文件交给你 |
[27:16] | but you refused to accept it. | 但你拒绝接受 |
[27:18] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[27:22] | This is a viable investigation. | 这个案子肯定能过 |
[27:25] | There’s good evidence here. Why wouldn’t you take the case? | 证据确凿 你为什么不接呢 |
[27:28] | Because the anonymous source is Marty Byrde. | 因为这位匿名人士 就是马蒂·比德 |
[27:30] | So? | 所以呢 |
[27:34] | Honestly, I felt… | 说实话 我当时觉得 |
[27:36] | if I accepted, I’d be compromising my integrity. | 如果我接受了 就会违背我的原则 |
[27:39] | Your integrity? | 你的原则 |
[27:46] | There’s a crime being committed here. | 这是一起犯罪 |
[27:47] | Your job is to investigate crime. | 你的工作是调查犯罪 |
[27:50] | You chose to look the other way. | 你却选择视而不见 |
[27:54] | So much for your integrity. | 这就是你的原则 |
[28:01] | When the casino warrant expires, I want you to return to DC. | 等赌场搜查令到期 你就回华盛顿吧 |
[28:06] | I’m putting you back on forensic accounting full-time. | 回去全职做法务会计 |
[28:09] | I fought for years to get field duty. | 我争取了好几年 才获得实地调查的机会 |
[28:12] | So did I, Special Agent. | 我也一样 特别探员 |
[28:48] | Lay it on me. Tell me what a fuck-up I am, | 来吧 骂我是个废柴 |
[28:51] | what a fuck-up I’ve always been. | 我一直都是个废柴 |
[28:52] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t get mad at me. | 嘿 别跟我发脾气 |
[28:55] | I’m not mad at anybody. | 我没有发脾气 |
[28:57] | I just know where this is headed. | 我只是知道接下来会如何 |
[28:59] | Oh, do you? Where? | 是吗 会如何呢 |
[29:01] | How’s it gonna end? | 结局会如何呢 |
[29:03] | Where does it always end, Ben? | 每次的结局都如何呢 本 |
[29:09] | I didn’t come here to give you shit. | 我来这儿不是为了骂你 |
[29:12] | Then why did you come? | 那你来干什么 |
[29:14] | To let you know it is not safe for you to be here right now. | 我来告诉你 你在这里不安全 |
[29:18] | Especially when you’re acting like this. | 尤其是你现在这个状态 |
[29:22] | I went after Frank Jr. | 我去找小弗兰克 |
[29:23] | because you and Marty wouldn’t do shit. | 是因为你和马蒂什么都不做 |
[29:27] | We did everything we could do. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[29:30] | Ruth is safe. She knows that. | 鲁思很安全 她明白道理 |
[29:32] | Yeah, Ruth says you could have done something | 鲁思说 你们本来可以做点什么 |
[29:35] | and chose not to. | 却选择袖手旁观 |
[29:38] | What the fuck does that mean? | 她是什么意思 |
[29:41] | What could you have done? | 你们本来可以做什么 |
[29:46] | How much, Ben? | 本 你说个数吧 |
[29:51] | How much is it gonna cost to get you out of town? | 你要多少钱 才愿意离开这里 |
[29:55] | Get you set up, get your life back? | 让你安顿下来 让生活重回正轨 |
[29:57] | My life… | 我的生活 |
[30:00] | My life is here now. | 现在就在这里 |
[30:02] | No, it is not. | 不 不在这里 |
[30:08] | Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[30:11] | – Fuck you. – Ben! | – 你去死 – 本 |
[30:15] | Ben! | 本 |
[30:21] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[30:40] | Darlene? | 达莲娜 |
[30:42] | Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[30:48] | You know this thing is $1,000 a plate, right? | 你知道参加这活动 一盘菜要一千块吗 |
[30:52] | We can afford it. | 我们付得起 |
[30:56] | Why are we even going to this thing? | 我们为什么非要去呢 |
[30:57] | I thought you hate this shit. | 我以为你不喜欢这种场合 |
[30:59] | I own a third of that monstrosity. | 那艘大破船 我有三分之一的股份 |
[31:03] | And it’s on my land. | 那块土地也属于我 |
[31:07] | And besides… | 再说了 |
[31:12] | I would pay 100 grand | 就为了看看我们入场时 |
[31:17] | just to see the look on Wendy Byrde’s face | 温迪·比德脸上的表情 |
[31:19] | when we walk in there. | 就算要花十万 我也愿意 |
[31:24] | You’re not embarrassed to be seen there with me, are you? | 让别人看到我们在一起 你会难堪吗 |
[31:29] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[31:44] | The main event is tonight. | 主要活动就在今晚 |
[31:45] | So, please, just enjoy yourselves, | 请随意 |
[31:47] | drink, eat, whatever… | 吃好喝好 尽情享受 |
[31:50] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[32:04] | Let’s just see how the evening goes | 我们先看看今晚的情况 |
[32:05] | before we start toasting each other, shall we? | 再互相敬酒吧 |
[32:13] | Oh, Erin looks lovely. | 爱琳看起来真美 |
[32:18] | Yours, too. | 你女儿也是 |
[32:22] | Why do we have to go on stage? | 我们为什么非要上台 |
[32:25] | Because it’s called the Byrde Family Foundation, | 因为这个基金会叫比德家族基金会 |
[32:28] | and we’re all a part of it, so… | 我们都是比德家族的一员 |
[32:35] | Hey. You’ll be fine. Don’t worry. | 你不会有事的 别担心 |
[33:00] | What the fuck is she doing here? | 她来搞什么 |
[33:06] | I can’t help who buys tickets. | 我没办法控制谁能买票 |
[33:09] | Hey, Ruth. | 嘿 鲁思 |
[33:14] | Y’all look so nice. | 你们看起来不错 |
[33:16] | – Thank you. – So do you. | – 谢谢你 – 你也是 |
[33:19] | Wyatt tells me… | 怀亚特和我说 |
[33:21] | you’re practically running this eyesore. | 这个丑恶的地方 基本上是你在运营 |
[33:25] | – Well… – And that makes me happy. | – 算是吧 – 我觉得很开心 |
[33:29] | It’s good to have some local blood in my casino. | 有本地人在我的赌场里工作 也挺好 |
[33:40] | – Y’all enjoy the party. – Thanks. | – 玩得开心 – 谢谢 |
[33:43] | Don’t think we won’t. | 我们一定会的 |
[34:12] | What was that? | 出什么事了 |
[34:13] | Hey. Um… | 嘿 呃 |
[34:15] | it’s pretty bad, actually. We may have gone too far. | 确实出事了 我们可能做过火了 |
[34:19] | They are pulling her off of our case, | 他们准备把她调离这个案子 |
[34:21] | and she’s being sent back to DC. | 她要被调回华盛顿了 |
[34:24] | You’ve got to get her job back. We can’t lose her. | 你得留住她 我们不能失去她 |
[34:26] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[34:38] | Hello, everyone. Good evening and welcome. | 大家晚上好 欢迎各位的到来 |
[34:41] | I’m Marty Byrde, but some of you already know that, | 我是马蒂·比德 不少人应该已经认识我 |
[34:44] | I see some familiar faces. | 我看到了几个熟面孔 |
[34:45] | But I’m willing to bet that every single person here | 但我敢打赌 这里的每个人都认识 |
[34:48] | knows my wife Wendy Byrde. | 我的妻子温迪·比德 |
[34:51] | She’s truly the… | 这个基金会能够成立 |
[34:53] | … the driving force of… | 她是真正的主推手 |
[34:56] | It’s thrilling to see it finally come to fruition, | 看到基金会终于开花结果 我很激动 |
[34:58] | and, uh, well… | 那么… |
[35:00] | See, I’m already getting the, um, | 看到了吗 她的表情 |
[35:02] | “Dad, you’ve been talking too much” Look, | 已经在告诉我 “爸爸 你说得太多了” |
[35:03] | so I’ll stop talking, and let’s say hi to Wendy Byrde. | 那我就说到这儿 有请温迪·比德 |
[35:12] | Oh, thank you all so much for… for coming here this evening. | 感谢各位今晚的到来 |
[35:17] | This foundation has been a dream of mine, | 这个基金会是我一直以来的梦想 |
[35:20] | you know, since the early days when I was working on a certain… | 很久以前 我筹办伊利诺斯州参议员的 |
[35:23] | Illinois senator’s second campaign. | 第二任期竞选活动时 就有了这个想法 |
[35:26] | A charitable foundation with no policy, | 一家慈善基金会 没有政策方针 |
[35:28] | no politics, with a simple mandate: | 不会争权夺利 只有一个简单的使命 |
[35:32] | to make the world a better place. | 让世界更美好 |
[35:34] | And I know, I know it sounds naive. | 我知道这听起来很天真 |
[35:38] | But I also… I know we can do some good here, | 但我也知道 我们有能力做点好事 |
[35:41] | right in our own front yard. | 就在我们自家门口 |
[35:43] | We can make our communities a better place to live. | 我们能让社区更加宜居 |
[35:47] | We can make it more equitable, | 我们能为我们的孩子 家人和自身 |
[35:49] | a better place for our children, for our families, for ourselves. | 营造一个更平等 更美好的环境 |
[35:54] | And before I introduce the main event, there… | 在我介绍主要活动前 |
[35:59] | there’s one person who I need to thank, | 我必须感谢一个人 |
[36:02] | and that is my husband Marty Byrde. | 那就是我的丈夫 马蒂·比德 |
[36:08] | Without whom I would not be standing here. | 没有他 我今天就不会站在这里 |
[36:12] | So without further ado, | 那就闲话少说 |
[36:13] | to introduce our first initiative, | 介绍我们的第一项倡议 |
[36:16] | Missouri State Senator Andrew Wade. | 有请密苏里州参议员安德鲁·韦德 |
[36:25] | “Make the world a better place.” | “让世界更美好” |
[36:28] | Sounds like a pipe dream. | 听起来像白日梦 |
[36:29] | Sounds like something a politician says to placate his base. | 像政治家安抚民心说的话 |
[36:33] | Something my 93-year-old nana would call, | 像我九十三岁 法国口音的奶奶说的 |
[36:36] | pardon her French, “A steaming crock of shit.” | “骗人的屁话” |
[36:41] | The other thing she’d say is, | 她还会说 |
[36:44] | “Talk don’t matter till the rubber hits the road.” | “真正见分晓前 说什么屁话都没用” |
[36:47] | So, I’d like to start driving | 所以我现在要揭晓 |
[36:49] | and tell you about not one, but two initiatives | 不是一项 而是两项 |
[36:52] | funded by the Byrde Family Foundation. | 由比德家族基金会资助的倡议 |
[36:54] | The first will take on payday loan abuses. | 第一项倡议 旨在打击发薪日贷款的滥用 |
[36:58] | The second will target fraud in foreclosure relief. | 第二项倡议 则会针对止赎救济诈骗 |
[37:02] | – Both particularly… – We need to talk. | – 两项倡议都… – 我们得谈谈 |
[37:04] | I’m in the middle of an event. | 我正在参加活动呢 |
[37:06] | What happened to Marty’s partner in Chicago? | 马蒂在芝加哥的同事发生什么事了 |
[37:10] | – Okay, let’s go talk downstairs. – No. Right here, right now. | – 我们去楼下 – 不 就这里 现在谈 |
[37:14] | Did you make that partner disappear, too, | 你们也让他消失了吗 |
[37:15] | or did the real shit start when you got here to the Ozarks? | 还是你们来奥沙克后 事情才开始乱套的 |
[37:18] | – This is not the place… – What, this? | – 这儿不是说话的地方 – 这儿 |
[37:20] | This is fucking fake. It’s a lie. | 这儿的一切都是假的 是个谎言 |
[37:22] | How long before you think everybody here realizes that? | 这里的人要多久才会意识到这一切是假的 |
[37:25] | You’re having an episode. | 你犯病了 |
[37:26] | – I need you just to take a deep breath. – Do not… do not… | – 深呼吸 – 你不要… 不要 |
[37:30] | do not fucking do that to me. | 不要这么对我 |
[37:31] | Don’t you fucking condescend me, | 别一副高高在上的样子 |
[37:33] | like I’m fucking sick and you’re well. | 好像我有病 你就没病一样 |
[37:35] | Okay, okay, we can talk about all of this, | 好吧 这些事我们可以谈 |
[37:38] | but just not right now. | 但现在不合适 |
[37:40] | Let’s talk about Ruth’s dad. | 我们谈谈鲁思的爸爸 |
[37:41] | I need you to keep your voice down. | 你声音小一点 |
[37:43] | I will not keep my fucking voice down! | 我偏要大声说 |
[37:45] | Hey, Ben. Ben, is everything okay? | 嘿 本 一切都还好吧 |
[37:47] | No, Marty. Nothing is fucking okay. | 不好 马蒂 一切都糟透了 |
[37:50] | I need you to just calm down a little… | 你冷静一点 |
[37:56] | You’re a fucking liar! | 你就是个骗子 |
[37:59] | You’re all fucking liars! | 你们都是骗子 |
[38:07] | You’re all fucking liars! Everybody! | 你们都是骗子 每个人都是 |
[38:37] | I don’t want to do this either, but you know we have to. | 我也不想这样 但你也知道我们别无选择 |
[38:40] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[38:43] | There’s no good options, Wendy. It’s jail or hospital. | 没办法了温迪 要么监狱 要么医院 |
[38:50] | It’ll kill him. | 医院会逼死他的 |
[38:53] | So will jail. | 监狱也会 |
[39:03] | Sheriff Nix is waiting for you in his office. | 尼克斯警长在办公室等你们 |
[39:11] | Sheriff has agreed. | 警长已经同意了 |
[39:12] | He’ll request a transfer to the state hospital. | 会申请把他转移到州立医院 |
[39:16] | State hospital? | 州立医院 |
[39:17] | – In lieu of jail. – Uh, can’t… can’t we… | – 这样就不用进监狱了 – 我们能不能 |
[39:21] | Can’t we just send him to a private facility? | 我们能不能把他送到私立医院 |
[39:24] | We’ve already found a very good one. It’s nearby. | 我们已经找到一个很好的 就在附近 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry, but that’s the law. | 我很抱歉 但法律规定就是这样 |
[39:29] | Sheriff needs your permission as next of kin. Does he have it? | 警长需要直系亲属的同意 你们同意吗 |
[39:40] | Good. I need to see my client. | 很好 我需要跟当事人见面 |
[40:07] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[40:09] | Marty won’t be pressing charges. | 马蒂不会起诉你 |
[40:13] | And the sheriff is willing to consider this a family squabble | 警长愿意将这事认定为家庭纷争 |
[40:16] | rather than a bail violation, so you’re not going to jail. | 而不是违反保释规定 所以你不用坐牢 |
[40:21] | You are going to the Central Ozarks Behavioral Health Center. | 你要去奥沙克中部行为康复中心 |
[40:31] | No. | 我不去 |
[40:32] | Yes. | 你必须去 |
[40:34] | You will be committed on an indefinite hold. | 你要接受无限期治疗 |
[40:37] | No. | 不 |
[40:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 不要 |
[40:45] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[40:48] | No, no. No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[40:52] | No! | 不要 |
[40:54] | No! | 不要 |
[40:58] | No! | 不要 |
[41:01] | Wendy! | 温迪 |
[41:04] | No! | 不要 |
[41:06] | No! | 不要 |
[41:10] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[41:15] | No! | 不要 |
[41:18] | Wendy! | 温迪 |
[41:20] | I don’t wanna go! I don’t wanna go there! | 我不想去 我不要去那里 |
[42:04] | Is Ben okay? | 本没事吧 |
[42:07] | I guess so. | 应该吧 |
[42:09] | Dad texted and said not to worry. | 爸爸发短信说不用担心 |
[42:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:24] | Don’t let all that shit that happened tonight | 今晚的事 不要只记得 |
[42:26] | be what you remember, okay? | 最糟糕的部分 好吗 |
[42:31] | – What do you mean? – You and Erin. | – 什么意思 – 你和爱琳啊 |
[42:34] | Remember that. | 那才是你要记住的 |
[42:38] | It doesn’t mean much. | 那又不代表什么 |
[42:39] | Yes, it does. | 才不是呢 |
[42:42] | You got kissed by a girl. Holy shit. | 一个女孩亲了你 这是大事情 |
[42:47] | So, remember that when you remember tonight. | 以后你回想起今晚 那才是你该想起的 |
[42:55] | I did, didn’t I? | 确实哦 |
[43:20] | Ruth Langmore? | 鲁思·朗莫尔 |
[43:22] | Uh, yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[43:24] | You can see him now. | 你可以进去见他了 |
[43:25] | Uh, I’m his sister. | 我是他姐姐 |
[43:27] | He only wants to see her. | 他只想见她 |
[43:34] | Here, give him this. It’s his slippers and his robe… | 把这个带给他 里面有他的拖鞋和浴袍 |
[43:37] | No robes are allowed here. | 这里不能穿浴袍 |
[43:42] | It’s his slippers and some Vonnegut. | 里面有他的拖鞋 和几本冯内古特的书 |
[43:46] | He likes Kurt Vonnegut. | 他喜欢库尔特·冯内古特 |
[43:49] | – Okay. – Okay? And tell him that I love him. | - 好 – 告诉他我爱他 |
[43:52] | Tell him this is only temporary, | 告诉他这只是暂时的 |
[43:53] | until he gets better. | 等他好些就能出来 |
[44:09] | Any sharp objects on you? | 你身上有尖锐物品吗 |
[44:11] | Pen, pencil, keys, hair clips? | 钢笔 铅笔 钥匙或是发卡 |
[44:14] | Just my keys. | 只有钥匙 |
[44:15] | You’ll have to leave your keys out here. | 把钥匙放外面 |
[44:17] | Can I see your bag, please? | 能让我看看你的包吗 |
[44:18] | Oh, yeah. | 可以 |
[44:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:04] | I can’t believe she did this. | 真不敢相信 她竟然这样对我 |
[45:07] | Her and that fucking lawyer. | 她和那个该死的律师 |
[45:16] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 |
[45:19] | Why did you come in the party like that? | 你为什么要来派对大闹一场 |
[45:24] | I figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[45:28] | She killed your dad, didn’t she? | 她杀了你爸 对吧 |
[45:32] | And that FBI agent. She did that, too? | 那个联邦探员 也是她杀的吧 |
[45:43] | Not… Not, um, Petty, just… | 不是 裴迪只是… |
[45:47] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[45:55] | it’s complicated. He was… | 事情很复杂 |
[46:03] | I should have never said anything. | 我不该跟你说那些的 |
[46:11] | She promised me she would never do this again. | 她答应过我 不会再把我送医院了 |
[46:24] | This place is death, Ruth. It’ll kill me. | 鲁思 这里就是个地狱 我会死的 |
[46:28] | She knows I can’t take it. | 她知道我扛不住的 |
[46:31] | Tell me what I did that’s so insane | 告诉我 我究竟做了什么了不得的事 |
[46:33] | I need to be locked up. | 非要把我关起来 |
[46:35] | What exactly am I wrong about? | 我究竟做错了什么 |
[46:40] | Nothing. | 你没做错任何事 |
[46:43] | It’s… It’s not fair. None of it. | 这不公平 一点也不公平 |
[46:46] | What happened to you, that’s not okay. | 你经历的事情 不该就这么算了 |
[46:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:02] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[47:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:14] | It’s fucking drugs… | 这些该死的药… |
[47:25] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[47:38] | Get me out of here. | 把我弄出去 |
[47:41] | I can’t stand it in this fucking place. | 我实在受不了这鬼地方 |
[47:46] | You gotta get me out of here. | 想办法把我弄出去吧 |
[47:51] | Please. | 求你了 |
[47:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[48:36] | I’m having misgivings about our partners up here. | 我对我们的合作伙伴有些担忧 |
[48:39] | Explain. | 具体说说 |
[48:41] | They’re struggling to move even a minimum of cash. | 他们洗钱的进度非常缓慢 |
[48:45] | Their efforts with the special agent are at a standstill. | 买通特别探员的计划也没有进展 |
[48:49] | And to top it off, last night’s charity event did not go well. | 另外 昨晚的慈善活动很不顺利 |
[48:55] | And why is this any concern of mine? | 这些对我有什么影响吗 |
[49:01] | Maybe they are just not what we thought they were. | 他们也许达不到我们的预期 |
[49:04] | Do whatever you need to do. | 你需要做什么 就做吧 |
[49:19] | Oh, hi. | 噢 嗨 |
[49:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:24] | How, uh… | 他… |
[49:27] | How… How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[49:30] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[49:32] | Sheriff’s got him, like, | 警长安排人监视他 |
[49:35] | on suicide watch or something. | 以防他自杀 或者其他什么 |
[49:39] | He’s in this place, Wyatt. | 怀亚特 他那个地方 |
[49:40] | This… This awful place. | 真的… 特别糟糕 |
[49:45] | I mean, they call it a “Behavioral health facility,” | 说叫什么”行为康复中心” |
[49:50] | but it’s nothing but a shithole for crazy people. | 其实就是个疯人院 |
[49:55] | I can’t believe they put him there. | 真不敢相信 他们会把他送去那里 |
[49:57] | He doesn’t belong in a fucking place like that. | 他不该待在那种地方 |
[50:02] | I… | 我… |
[50:05] | I gotta get him the fuck out of there. | 我得把他弄出来 |
[50:12] | Hey, I think maybe Darlene could help. | 嘿 说不定达莲娜能帮上忙 |
[50:20] | Don’t you play games with me. | 别想糊弄我 |
[50:22] | You put him in there, you can get him out. | 你能把他关进去 就能把他放出来 |
[50:24] | I’m not playing games, Darlene. | 我没有糊弄你 达莲娜 |
[50:25] | I’m just trying to uphold the law. | 我只是依法办事 |
[50:27] | And what if I let that guy out, | 如果我把那人放出来 |
[50:29] | he goes and shoots up a fucking bar? | 他去酒吧开枪扫射怎么办 |
[50:31] | He won’t. I want him out today. | 他不会的 我要你今天就把他弄出来 |
[50:34] | You know that judge who committed him, right? | 你认识那个审判他的法官 对吧 |
[50:36] | Who signed the order? | 就是那个签署法令的法官 |
[50:39] | I want you to drive out to his place right now | 你要你现在就去找他 |
[50:42] | and convince him to tear up that order. | 让他取消法令 |
[50:44] | And how am I supposed to do that? | 我怎么可能做到这种事 |
[50:46] | Tell him you were wrong. | 告诉他 你搞错了 |
[50:48] | Tell him you didn’t have all the evidence. | 告诉他… 你没有证据 |
[50:51] | I don’t give a holy fucking shit what you tell him. | 不管你怎么跟他说 |
[50:54] | Just get it done. | 总之摆平这件事 |
[51:00] | All right. | 行 |
[51:03] | If I do this for you, | 要我帮这个忙 |
[51:05] | you gotta do something for me. | 你也得给我点好处 |
[51:07] | Oh, you’re making demands now? | 你现在还会提要求了 |
[51:08] | No, no. Just asking. | 不 是请求 |
[51:11] | If I do this for you, | 如果我帮你这个忙 |
[51:13] | you need to find somebody else to run your product. | 请你去找别人 帮你贩毒 |
[51:21] | Deal. | 成交 |
[51:44] | Discharged? | 他出院了 |
[51:46] | Uh, who the hell discharged him? | 谁放他出院的 |
[51:48] | I don’t know. Maybe Darlene pulled some strings. | 不知道 也许是达莲娜拉了关系 |
[51:52] | Why the hell would Darlene get involved with this? | 老天 达莲娜为什么要掺和这事 |
[51:57] | Well, because she hates us. | 想想呗 因为她恨我们 |
[51:59] | Because she’s fucking Wyatt. | 因为她睡了怀亚特 |
[52:01] | Because Wyatt’s Ruth’s cousin. | 因为怀亚特是鲁思的堂弟 |
[52:04] | Any idea where he’s headed? | 知道他会去哪儿吗 |
[52:05] | No. He got in a cab. | 不知道 他上了出租车 |
[52:07] | Ruth’s maybe or… | 也许会去鲁思家 |
[52:10] | Or he’s coming here. | 也许会来这里 |
[52:12] | I’ll head to Ruth’s. I’m closer. | 我去鲁思家 我离那儿近 |
[52:27] | Yes, what was it? | 你怎么说的来着 |
[52:29] | – “I am I own entity.” – “… own entity.” | - “我属于我自己” – “我自己” |
[52:32] | Can you believe you ever said that? | 你居然说出了这样的话 |
[52:33] | – Okay, now that… – There you are. | – 好的 现在… – 你们在这儿呢 |
[52:35] | Hey! | 喂 |
[52:36] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[52:39] | Don’t bother. It’s the sheriff got me out. | 省省吧 是警长把我弄出来的 |
[52:41] | – Get behind me, Erin. – Mom? | – 躲到我身后 - 妈妈 |
[52:42] | You wanna know what a piece of shit your mother is, Erin? | 想知道你妈的真面目吗 爱琳 |
[52:45] | That she’s a fucking lawyer? Well, she ain’t! | 你以为她真是个律师吗 拉倒吧 |
[52:48] | She’s a fucking monster. | 她就是个魔鬼 |
[52:50] | My sister is a monster. Her husband is a monster, too. | 我姐是个魔鬼 我姐夫也是个魔鬼 |
[52:53] | You know what they really do, who they really work for, Erin? | 你知道他们真正的工作是什么吗 |
[52:57] | They launder drug money. | 他们是洗钱的 |
[53:00] | Drug money, Erin, | 他们为毒贩洗黑钱 爱琳 |
[53:02] | for the Navarro drug cartel! | 为纳瓦罗贩毒集团洗钱 |
[53:04] | That’s enough. You need to turn around and leave now. | 够了 你给我立刻转身 离开这里 |
[53:06] | Fuck you. | 见鬼吧你 |
[53:07] | Fuck! What the fuck was I thinking? | 我之前怎么没想到 |
[53:09] | – Mom, is that true? – No, of course it isn’t. | – 妈妈 他说的是真的吗 – 当然不是 |
[53:11] | What the fuck was I thinking? | 我真是太天真了 |
[53:13] | You’re not… | 你才不是… |
[53:15] | You’re not my fucking lawyer. You’re not my fucking lawyer. | 你才不是我的律师 你才不是我的律师呢 |
[53:19] | You’re not even a fucking lawyer. | 你压根就不是律师 |
[53:21] | You’re a fucking cartel operative! | 你是贩毒集团的走狗 |
[53:24] | You sell heroin. | 你贩卖海洛因 |
[53:26] | You have people killed. You have them tortured. | 你派人杀害和折磨别人 |
[53:28] | You tortured Ruth! | 是你折磨了鲁思 |
[53:30] | Did you kill her dad? Or did you just order the hit? | 她爸是你杀的吗 还是你派人杀的 |
[53:33] | – Mom… – Your mom! | - 妈妈… – 你妈 |
[53:35] | Your mom has people killed | 你妈是贩毒集团的走狗 |
[53:37] | and tortured for the cartel! | 专门派人杀害和折磨别人 |
[53:40] | You wanna know what’s really fucked up? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[53:42] | Do you remember that truck that got all shot up? | 记得那辆被袭击的货车吗 |
[53:45] | They’re in the middle of a fucking drug war! | 那是毒贩在打仗呢 |
[53:47] | That could have been your fucking house! | 下次说不定就轮到你们家了 |
[53:48] | Enough! Get out! | 够了 滚出去 |
[54:01] | You okay, baby? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[54:03] | – Mom, why was he saying this? – It’s okay. | – 妈妈 他为什么要说这些 – 别理他 |
[54:07] | Because he’s sick. | 他有病 |
[54:09] | He’s supposed to be in a mental institution, | 他是从精神病院跑出来的 |
[54:11] | and he doesn’t know what he’s saying. It’s okay. | 根本不知道自己在说什么 没事了 |