时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I have that feeling like when you just quit a job. | 有种刚刚辞职的感觉 |
[00:16] | Tell your boss to get fucked, | 啐了老板一脸口水 |
[00:18] | walk out to your car and just drive away. | 然后开车扬长而去 |
[00:22] | It’s a good feeling, man. | 这感觉真不赖 老兄 |
[00:26] | I’ve never been a fan of the routine. | 我从来都不喜欢循规蹈矩 |
[00:29] | I’ve never been a person other people can force into a thing. | 没人能强迫我干什么 |
[00:32] | I mean, I’m peaceful, I’m loving, | 我与人为善 待人真诚 |
[00:34] | but I’m not like the others. I’m not. | 但我跟别人不一样 没办法 |
[00:36] | I’m not like the others, | 我就是跟别人不一样 |
[00:37] | and I will not fall in line with the others. | 永远不会随波逐流 |
[00:39] | When they’re saying, “This is normal, | 人们总告诉我 “这很正常 |
[00:41] | what you walked into is normal, | 你的经历都很正常 |
[00:42] | what we built here is normal, | 我们的生活方式绝对正常 |
[00:44] | and your reaction to it is wrong. That’s not normal.” | 是你格格不入 你才不正常” |
[00:46] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[00:56] | You serve in the military? | 你当过兵吧 |
[00:58] | I get it, I get it. Thank you. | 我知道 感谢你 |
[01:02] | I can never do that. | 我就做不到 |
[01:03] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你为国效力 |
[01:07] | Did you ever wake up in the middle of the night | 你会在半夜醒来 想象一些 |
[01:10] | and play out the worst possible scenario? | 最糟糕的情景吗 |
[01:12] | Like you’re driving your car, | 比方说 你开着车 |
[01:14] | and a kid comes out of nowhere | 一个小孩骑着自行车 |
[01:16] | on a bike or one of them scooters, | 或踩着滑板 突然冒出来 |
[01:18] | and you smack into that kid, | 你撞上了他 |
[01:20] | the kid dies. | 孩子就这样没了 |
[01:23] | The good part of your life is over. | 你的幸福人生就此打住 |
[01:27] | I wake up, I’ll just flash to that. | 我有时醒来 会突然想到那个场景 |
[01:31] | Me, not you. | 是我 没说你 |
[01:34] | In my warm bed, | 在我温暖的被窝里 |
[01:37] | roof over my head. | 屋顶高高在上 |
[01:42] | In my warm bed, roof over my head. | 被窝暖暖的 屋顶高高的 |
[01:46] | Food in the fridge… Fridge in first place. | 食物在冰箱里… 首先要有冰箱 |
[01:48] | I’ll wake up, I’ll just | 我早上醒来 会不由得想到 |
[01:49] | start thinking about the guy by the gun store | 枪械店旁边那家伙 |
[01:52] | who lives in a tarp. | 他住在油布帐篷里 |
[01:54] | And the city just keeps fucking with him, and he’s just a guy. | 总有人捉弄他 可他就一普通人 |
[01:58] | He’s just a guy. He’s just a guy. | 他就一普通人 他就一普通人 |
[02:00] | He’s just a guy out of his mind. | 他就一普通人 就是有点疯 |
[02:02] | He’s probably a marine, | 没准还进过海军 |
[02:03] | because he has that look, much like yourself. | 因为他看着很像 和你差不多 |
[02:05] | He has that look much like yourself, | 他看着很像 和你差不多 |
[02:06] | and he’s just trying to get it all… | 他只是在努力过活 |
[02:07] | He’s just trying to get by, but he can’t, | 他只想活下去 但他办不到 |
[02:09] | ’cause he can’t… ’cause he can’t… ’cause he can’t get… | 他办不到… 他办不到… |
[02:14] | But he can’t… | 他再也… |
[02:18] | find the click anymore, the… | 找不到… 目标 |
[02:23] | the… the key. | 找不到… 意义 |
[02:26] | Can’t get it all… | 再也不能把生活… |
[02:32] | put together again. | 重新拼凑起来 |
[02:34] | But there are days, I would imagine… | 但我相信 总有那么些时候 |
[02:37] | there are days when… | 总有那么些时候… |
[02:40] | when it’s like… when it’s close. | 他几乎… 几乎就像 |
[02:42] | When it’s, like, this close to, like… | 就像回到了从前… |
[02:47] | “Oh… | “哦… |
[02:50] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[02:55] | I remember what my mind was | 在厄运把我打垮前 |
[02:58] | before the thing happened that ruined my mind. | 我是个什么样的人 |
[03:04] | I remember who I am now. | 我记起了我是谁 |
[03:08] | And I don’t gotta sleep | 我再也不用因为担心自杀 |
[03:10] | on the sidewalk by the gun store | 或者杀掉自己的老婆 |
[03:13] | in order not to kill myself or kill my wife.” | 而睡在枪械店旁的人行道上了” |
[03:19] | But then… | 可很快… |
[03:27] | He loses it. | 他又忘了 |
[03:29] | Another day goes by, | 第二天 |
[03:32] | I’ll lie in my bed… | 我又会躺在床上… |
[03:34] | cry about… | 哭得停不下来… |
[03:37] | killing the kid on the scooter or… | 为了那个死去的小孩 或者… |
[03:40] | the homeless marine… | 那个海军流浪汉… |
[03:43] | or my father dying. | 或者我临终的父亲 |
[03:47] | And my father was not a good person, but… | 我父亲算不上好人 但… |
[03:50] | I imagine him there at the end. | 我想象他生命的最后一刻 |
[04:02] | I just want to hold him. | 我只想抱着他 |
[04:09] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[04:12] | That’s kind of always been a problem of mine. | 有个问题一直困扰着我 |
[04:14] | I’ll go deep into another person’s shit. | 我总爱对别人的事追根究底 |
[04:17] | Or I spin out on a thing that hasn’t happened yet. | 为些还没发生的事惶惶不安 |
[04:20] | It might not happen. | 那些事不一定会发生 |
[04:22] | But I worry. I just worry. | 但我就是担心 就是安不下心 |
[04:26] | Like Tom Petty. | 就像汤姆·佩蒂 |
[04:32] | What a shame. | 可惜啊 |
[04:37] | My day’s been going good, man. | 我今天过得还行 老兄 |
[04:39] | How’s your day been going? | 你今天怎么样 |
[05:04] | Motherfucker. | 混账东西 |
[05:08] | Is he here? | 他在这儿吗 |
[05:10] | – The fuck’s it look like? – How did you get him out? | – 你觉着呢 – 你怎么把他弄出来的 |
[05:13] | You and Wendy aren’t the only fucking people I know. | 除了你和温迪 我还认识其他人 |
[05:16] | Did you consider that we | 你有没有想过 |
[05:17] | put him in the hospital because he is sick, | 我们让他进医院 是因为他有问题 |
[05:19] | ’cause he needs to get better? | 他需要康复 |
[05:21] | Did you ever consider you’re full of shit | 你有没有想过 你鬼话连篇 |
[05:22] | and you put him there because you got embarrassed | 你把他送到那里 其实是因为 |
[05:25] | at your dumb-ass Missouri State dick-lickin’ party? | 他在派对上让你出尽洋相 |
[05:28] | You do not know him like we do. | 你不像我们这么了解他 |
[05:30] | I’ve known him since he was 19 years old, all right? | 他十九岁时我就认识他了 好吗 |
[05:32] | Then why’d you put him in | 那你为什么不顾他的哀求 |
[05:33] | the hospital when he was begging you not to? | 偏要把他送进医院 |
[05:35] | You’ve known me since I was 19 years old. | 你认识我时 我也只有十九岁 |
[05:37] | Is that the kind of treatment I got looking forward to? | 你以后也会这么对我吗 |
[05:40] | Hey, when he’s like this, he hurts himself. Okay? | 他这种状态 会伤害他自己 明白吗 |
[05:42] | You’re fucking lying to yourself. | 你就自欺欺人吧 |
[05:44] | There’s other ways of dealing with shit like that. | 你完全可以用别的方法来处理 |
[05:47] | He is sick. You need to understand our position, okay? | 他有病 你得明白我们的处境 好吗 |
[05:51] | He knows everything that we do. | 他知道我们干的每件事 |
[05:53] | Do you hear me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[05:59] | What the fuck, man? | 搞什么鬼啊 老兄 |
[06:01] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:02] | How am I feeling? | 我感觉怎么样 |
[06:03] | Like you had me fucking committed. | 你把我送进了精神病院 |
[06:06] | That’s how I’m fucking feeling. | 我感觉就是这样 |
[06:11] | – Hi. Why don’t you get… – Are you okay? | – 要不你先… – 你还好吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah, why don’t you go inside? It’s air-conditioned. Okay? | 还好 要不你先进去 里面有空调 |
[06:15] | I will in a second. | 我马上进去 |
[06:16] | I’m glad he’s here, actually. | 不过他来了正好 |
[06:21] | You and Wendy can go fuck yourselves. | 你和温迪去死吧 |
[06:24] | You pass that along. We’re done. | 你告诉她 我们一刀两断 |
[06:27] | And I just told your bitch lawyer she can go fuck herself, too. | 我刚刚去找了你们律师 也让她去死了 |
[06:30] | That bullshit’s over right now. | 我们从此再无瓜葛 |
[06:32] | – You talked to Helen? – What did you say? What did you say? | – 你去见海伦了 – 你说什么 |
[06:34] | – You spoke to Helen? – Yes, I spoke to her. | – 你见过海伦了 – 对 我去找她了 |
[06:38] | You don’t get to commit me. | 你没权利送我进医院 |
[06:40] | There’s a lot of things that you can do to me, | 不管你怎样对待我 |
[06:42] | but you do not get to lock me up in a hospital | 都不该把我关进医院 |
[06:45] | and tranquilize me like I’m some kind of fucking zoo animal. | 让我像动物一样被人打麻药 |
[06:49] | Do you realize what you’re doing here? | 你意识到自己做了什么吗 |
[06:52] | Do you know how far from normal | 你知道你做的每一件事 |
[06:54] | every single thing you’re doing actually is? | 有多么不正常吗 |
[06:57] | I just had to tell a 16-year-old kid | 我不得不告诉一个十六岁的孩子 |
[06:59] | that her mother is a lawyer for a fucking drug cartel. | 她的律师妈妈为贩毒集团工作 |
[07:03] | – Wait, what? – That bears no relationship to normal. | – 什么 – 一切都太不正常了 |
[07:05] | Calm down. Did you talk to her kid? | 冷静点 你和她女儿说过话了 |
[07:08] | Did you talk to her kid? | 你和她女儿说过话吗 |
[07:09] | Yes, I talked to her fucking kid. | 是 我跟她女儿说过话了 |
[07:11] | You gotta find a place to take him. | 带他去个安全的地方 |
[07:12] | I spoke to her fucking kid, | 我就是跟她女儿说话了 |
[07:14] | who, by the way, I feel sorry for, | 我觉得那孩子挺可怜的 |
[07:15] | because she has no clue what she’s in the fucking middle of. | 她对自己的处境一无所知 |
[07:18] | You don’t have a clue what you’re in the middle of, all right? | 你对自己的处境才一无所知 好吗 |
[07:20] | Get in the truck, now! | 给我上车 快点 |
[07:21] | – What the fuck? – Go with Ruth. | – 怎么回事 – 跟鲁思走 |
[07:23] | She’s gonna fucking kill you. | 她会杀了你的 |
[07:25] | – Come on, you gotta go. – What? | – 快走 快逃 – 什么 |
[07:26] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[07:27] | Get in the fucking car, now! | 快他妈上车 快点 |
[07:31] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[07:37] | Okay, so tell me this. | 行了 那你告诉我 |
[07:38] | Is it hospital policy to allow psychiatric patients | 难道医院规定允许精神病患者 |
[07:41] | to get into cabs alone when they’re released? | 出院后独自乘出租车离开吗 |
[07:44] | No, that’s right. | 对 就是这样 |
[07:45] | No family member, no guardianship whatsoever. | 没有家人 没有监护人 什么也没有 |
[07:50] | Look… | 听着… |
[07:52] | Don’t speak to me that way. No, no, no. | 别用这种语气跟我说话 |
[07:54] | Do not speak to me about patient rights | 别跟我扯患者权益这一套 |
[07:56] | when I know all about this. I… | 那些我都知道 |
[08:00] | I’m done with you. | 真是够了 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you pull in. | 抱歉 我没听到你的车进来 |
[08:10] | Well, I’m sorry. | 该说抱歉的是我 |
[08:12] | I’m assuming you heard about Ben. | 估计你也听说了本的情况 |
[08:13] | – I have. Have you spoken to him? – No. | – 我听说了 你们联系了吗 – 没有 |
[08:15] | No, I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[08:17] | But do you? | 你知道什么吗 |
[08:19] | I mean, why would the judge rescind the order? | 法官为什么会撤回法令 |
[08:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:24] | The hospital called me and told me they released him. | 医院打给我 说让他出院了 |
[08:26] | – That’s all I know. – I was just on the phone with them. | – 我就知道这些 – 我刚打给了医院 |
[08:28] | They’re useless. | 一帮废物 |
[08:29] | Oh, it’s Marty. | 马蒂打来了 |
[08:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:32] | Hey. Um, he fucked up with Helen. | 嘿 他去海伦家 大闹了一场 |
[08:37] | – She’s… She’s right here, actually. – Is that right? | – 她就在这儿 – 真的吗 |
[08:41] | Uh, well, listen, you’re gonna have to do your best not to react. | 听好 你尽量做到面不改色 |
[08:45] | No. | 不 |
[08:46] | No, she… | 不 她… |
[08:48] | She doesn’t know any more than we do. | 她跟我们一样 也是一头雾水 |
[08:50] | Ruth got Darlene to get him out, | 鲁思让达莲娜帮忙 放了他出来 |
[08:53] | and then he went to Helen’s, | 接着他直奔海伦家 |
[08:55] | and apparently they got in a fight, and he told Erin everything. | 大闹了一通 把一切都告诉爱琳了 |
[09:00] | I’m on my way to you, honey, all right? | 亲爱的 我现在就来找你 好吗 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:06] | How is she behaving? | 她有什么异样吗 |
[09:07] | Uh, is she acting like nothing happened? | 还是装作若无其事 |
[09:09] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[09:11] | And I tried to call them, and they don’t know anything, either. | 我刚联系他们了 他们也什么都不知道 |
[09:15] | Just, can you tell Helen that, uh, I was there at Ruth’s, | 你就告诉海伦 我去了鲁思家 |
[09:18] | and there’s no one there? | 结果谁都没见着 |
[09:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:21] | I asked Ruth to get him out of there, | 我让鲁思把他带走了 |
[09:23] | and she probably took him to Darlene’s. I don’t know. | 可能会去达莲娜家 我不知道 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Well, we will, uh… | 那我们… |
[09:30] | – We’ll see you when you get here. – Yeah, see you in a bit. | – 等你到了再说 – 一会儿见 |
[09:43] | Marty’s at Ruth’s. There’s no one there. | 马蒂去了鲁思家 谁都没见着 |
[09:48] | He’s on his way here. | 他现在过来 |
[09:50] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:55] | My brother’s really sick. | 我弟的病真的很严重 |
[09:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:00] | That must be so hard. | 一定很难受吧 |
[10:21] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嘿 出什么事了 |
[10:23] | What exactly do your parents do for a living? | 你们爸妈到底是干什么的 |
[10:27] | – What? – What do they do with my mom? | – 什么 – 我妈究竟是干什么的 |
[10:30] | I mean, she’s their lawyer. | 你妈是他们的律师 |
[10:32] | Yeah, and they’re business partners. What’s going on? | 他们是商业伙伴 怎么了 |
[10:37] | Did your uncle just get released from a mental hospital? | 你们的舅舅刚从精神病院出来吗 |
[10:43] | What are you talking about right now? | 你究竟在说什么 |
[10:47] | Your uncle just came to my house | 你们的舅舅刚去了我家 |
[10:49] | and told me my mom works for a Mexican drug cartel. | 告诉我说 我妈替墨西哥贩毒集团工作 |
[10:53] | What do you have to say about that? | 你们有什么要说的吗 |
[10:59] | So, it is true. | 这么说是真的 |
[11:02] | God, and what about your parents? | 那你们的爸妈呢 |
[11:07] | They own and operate shell companies… | 他们在经营空壳公司… |
[11:10] | Jonah, don’t. | 乔纳 别说 |
[11:16] | Unless you want your whole fucking life blown apart, | 你要是不想毁掉自己的生活 |
[11:19] | you have to listen to me, okay? | 就照我说的做 行吗 |
[11:22] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[11:24] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:26] | You don’t want that. | 不然你就完了 |
[11:28] | You can’t talk to anyone about any of it. | 你不能对任何人 透露任何细节 |
[11:32] | And when you need to talk about stuff, | 如果你需要找人说话 |
[11:34] | – you can talk to us. – But only us. | – 可以找我们 – 只能是我们 |
[11:37] | It’s how it has to be. | 必须得这样 |
[12:29] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[12:31] | We’re just gonna need him | 我们需要把他藏起来 |
[12:33] | to be hid long enough for shit to calm down. | 等事态平息一点 |
[12:36] | He’ll be fine here. | 他在这儿很安全 |
[12:38] | I’m gonna have to go back to the casino so nothing seems unusual. | 我得回赌场 才不会显出任何异样 |
[12:41] | You know, we’ll get the cash and passports, | 我们会去拿现金和护照 |
[12:43] | and everything will be lined up. | 一切都会安排妥当 |
[12:45] | I’m not leaving the country. | 我不出国 |
[12:47] | You’re gonna leave the fucking country | 我让你滚出国 |
[12:49] | if I ask you to leave the fucking country, okay? | 你就必须滚出国 听清楚了吗 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:00] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:02] | Everybody stay calm. | 大家都冷静点 |
[13:05] | He’s got safe haven here with us | 这儿是他的避风港 |
[13:07] | for as long as need be. | 他需要待多久都行 |
[13:11] | You come on with me, Benjamin. | 本杰明 你跟我来吧 |
[13:13] | I’ll get you a cool drink. | 我给你倒杯冷饮 |
[13:28] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Seems like a nice guy. | 他看起来挺不错的 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:43] | There are people trying to kill him. | 有人要杀他 |
[13:46] | You know, everything he touches turns to dog shit. | 无论他做什么 一准给你搞砸 |
[13:52] | I’m starting to think we might be related. | 我开始觉得 他没准是咱们亲戚 |
[13:58] | Well, I take your point, but… | 我明白你的意思 不过… |
[14:02] | I speak to my dead father, | 我会跟我死去的父亲聊天 |
[14:04] | and I’m in love with a woman that speaks to her dead husband | 我的爱人会和她死去的丈夫聊天 |
[14:06] | and is old enough to be my grandmother, so… | 她的年纪 都能当我奶奶了… |
[14:11] | What’s crazy, really? | 什么才算真正的疯狂 |
[14:13] | In love? | 是因为爱吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:18] | It’s okay you’re in love with the guy. | 你爱上那个男的 没什么不对的 |
[14:24] | I didn’t say I was in love with him. | 我没说我爱上他了 |
[14:44] | Are you sure that this is okay? | 你确定这样没问题吗 |
[14:47] | – What, him being here? – Yeah. | – 什么 他待在这儿吗 – 是的 |
[14:49] | Yeah, it’s fine. She likes you. | 没问题 她喜欢你 |
[14:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:54] | ‘Cause I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[15:01] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一定会没事的 |
[15:17] | We can call if he shows up. | 他要是出现了 我们马上给你打电话 |
[15:20] | I don’t mind waiting. | 我愿意在这儿等 |
[15:30] | Are you… Are you hungry at all? | 你… 饿不饿 |
[15:32] | All right. Let’s just stop. | 得了 咱们别演了 |
[15:35] | Where the fuck is he? | 他到底在哪儿 |
[15:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:42] | The good news is… | 好消息是… |
[15:45] | he is insane. | 他是个精神病患者 |
[15:47] | And I can tell Erin how very sick he is. | 我可以告诉爱琳 他病得有多重 |
[15:50] | – How everything… – I have done that, obviously. | – 他… – 显然我已经这样说了 |
[15:53] | She didn’t believe me. | 但她不相信我 |
[15:54] | Well, I will make her believe me. | 我会让她相信我 |
[15:55] | I have a thousand stories, trust me, | 相信我 我知道他各种奇葩事 |
[15:57] | and then, Helen, I will find him, | 海伦 我一定会找到他 |
[15:59] | and I will get him out of the country. I’ll make him disappear. | 然后送他出国 让他彻底消失 |
[16:02] | You’ll never have to think of him again. | 你以后都不需要再担心他了 |
[16:05] | Helen, please… | 海伦 求你了 |
[16:09] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[16:11] | I thought about what you said. | 我想了想你说的话 |
[16:12] | You’re a fucking liar. | 你就是个大骗子 |
[16:14] | – Erin… – Don’t bother. | – 爱琳… – 省省吧 |
[16:16] | Erin, you need to understand. My… | 爱琳 你要明白 |
[16:18] | My brother’s been making up fantasies like this his whole life. | 我弟从小就有妄想症 |
[16:22] | Let’s do this at home… | 我们回家再说… |
[16:23] | No, they should be a part of this. Don’t you think? | 不 他们也该一起谈 你不觉得吗 |
[16:25] | Erin, honey, look at me. Look at me. | 爱琳 你看着我 看着我 |
[16:31] | Your mother is not a criminal. | 你妈妈不是犯罪分子 |
[16:33] | Or a… A lawyer to a drug lord. | 也不是毒枭的律师 |
[16:37] | We’re not… We’re not criminals. | 我们都不是犯罪分子 |
[16:40] | Think about it. It’s insane. | 好好想想 简直是天方夜谭 |
[16:41] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:52] | I… | 我… |
[16:54] | I don’t even know you. | 我已经不认识你了 |
[16:57] | And I… I can’t be near you. | 我不能再靠近你了 |
[16:59] | I’m going back to that stupid house, | 我要回那破房子 |
[17:00] | getting my stuff, and I am going home. | 收拾行李 然后回家 |
[17:09] | She’ll calm down. | 她会冷静下来的 |
[17:16] | She will. Um… | 一定会的 |
[17:18] | We can talk to her, | 我们去跟她谈 |
[17:20] | and um… we will deal with Ben. | 然后处理本的问题 |
[17:23] | Just, please, let us fix this. | 请给我们个机会 让我们来解决 |
[17:27] | There’s been a lot of fixing lately, don’t you think? | 你们最近一直在亡羊补牢 不是吗 |
[17:30] | With both of you? | 你们俩 |
[17:33] | And I understand that it’s too much to ask | 我明白 要你们自己摆平这事 |
[17:35] | that you neutralize this particular situation yourself, | 确实强人所难 |
[17:38] | but I think we can all agree that | 但我想大家都认同 |
[17:40] | today’s events point to | 今天的事情表明了 |
[17:42] | some… pretty unacceptable vulnerabilities. | 这里存在… 令人无法接受的漏洞 |
[17:48] | And I am gonna have to fix that. | 而我必须亲自解决 |
[18:02] | Can you give to your mother and me a moment, please? | 能不能让我和妈妈单独聊聊 |
[18:07] | No. | 不行 |
[18:12] | – No? – No. | – 不行吗 – 不行 |
[18:25] | Where is Ben? | 本在哪儿 |
[18:29] | He’s with Ruth. | 他跟鲁思在一起 |
[18:31] | Somebody’s gotta watch him. | 总得有人看着他 |
[18:34] | – I can do that. – No. No, you can’t. | – 我可以啊 – 你不行 |
[18:36] | You can’t help that way. | 你那样不行 |
[18:41] | Why don’t we all go away? | 要不我们一起逃吧 |
[18:44] | We can just go someplace safe | 我们可以去个安全的地方 |
[18:46] | and start a new life again. | 开始新的生活 |
[18:49] | It’s easy enough with the accounts I’ve got set up. | 我已经开了账户 很简单的 |
[18:51] | We can find a surrogate to deal with everything, | 我们可以找代理人 来处理所有事 |
[18:53] | and we can take Ben and Ruth with us. | 还能带上本和鲁思 |
[18:56] | Jonah… | 乔纳 |
[18:58] | we can’t do that. | 那是行不通的 |
[19:03] | We need to get money out of the mausoleum, | 我们得把钱从墓里运出来 |
[19:05] | get documents lined up for Ben. | 把本的手续办好 |
[19:06] | You need to get Agent Miller her job back. | 你得留住米勒探员的工作 |
[19:09] | – I’m working on that. – Yeah, work faster. | – 我在想办法 – 要尽快 |
[19:12] | Have to get him out of the country. | 必须把他弄出国 |
[19:13] | Why does he have to leave the country? | 他为什么非要出国 |
[19:16] | Just because he told Erin? | 就因为他告诉了爱琳吗 |
[19:19] | But Erin will be fine. | 但爱琳会没事的 |
[19:21] | We’re fine. | 我们就没事啊 |
[19:23] | He fucked up. | 他闯了大祸 |
[19:24] | – Wendy… – No, he did. | – 温迪 – 不 他就是闯了大祸 |
[19:26] | And you both know… | 你们都清楚 |
[19:29] | we can’t make mistakes like this. | 我们不能犯这样的错 |
[19:38] | Helen will go to Navarro over this. She will. | 海伦会向纳瓦罗告状的 她一定会的 |
[19:42] | He needs to know that we’re more valuable than she is. | 必须让他知道 我们比她更有价值 |
[20:09] | I like your lady. She’s cool. | 我喜欢你爱人 她很酷 |
[20:12] | Oh, cool. | 太好了 |
[20:21] | Ruth’s really angry. | 鲁思气坏了 |
[20:27] | She’s just scared. You know? | 她只是吓坏了 你懂吗 |
[20:29] | She works for bad people. | 她整天跟些坏人打交道 |
[20:38] | I feel like I fucked up pretty bad. | 我好像闯了大祸 |
[20:40] | I mean, she grabbed a shotgun | 我们出门前 |
[20:43] | before we left the house. | 她居然拿了把猎枪 |
[20:46] | No, look… | 不 听我说 |
[20:48] | I’ve never seen Ruth in love before, | 我从没见过鲁思爱上谁 |
[20:52] | and I’ve known her my whole life. | 我俩从小一块儿长大 |
[20:55] | So… | 所以… |
[20:57] | You… | 你… |
[20:59] | feel pretty sure about that? | 确定吗 |
[21:04] | Well, doesn’t really matter how I feel about it. | 我怎么想的不重要 |
[21:07] | How do you feel about it? | 你心里是怎么想的 |
[21:11] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[21:19] | There’s nobody like her. | 她是独一无二的 |
[21:25] | No, there’s not. | 说的没错 |
[21:34] | Do you think I should… | 你觉得我应不应该… |
[21:40] | Do you think I should go and… | 你说我要不要… |
[21:42] | tell her I know how fucking stupid I am? | 去告诉她 我知道自己干了蠢事 |
[21:45] | No. | 别去 |
[21:52] | I could… | 我可以… |
[21:54] | I could call Helen. | 我可以打电话给海伦 |
[21:56] | Look, I don’t think that she would’ve brought you here | 听着 我觉得她带你来 让你住下 |
[22:01] | and told you to stay if she wanted you to leave. | 就是不想让你离开这里 |
[22:03] | Right. | 也对 |
[22:07] | So I should stay. | 那我就留在这里 |
[22:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:16] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[22:19] | I am. | 我确定 |
[23:11] | Sure, yeah, I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[23:13] | One last final push today, | 今天最后一把 |
[23:16] | $300,000. | 三十万 |
[23:17] | I know, but you just told me to cool it. | 我知道 但你之前让我别赌了 |
[23:19] | Well, but today is a brand-new day. | 对 但今天又是新的一天了 |
[23:22] | This isn’t a cash flow issue, is it? | 这不是现金流的问题吧 |
[23:25] | It is, actually. Yeah. | 真的是现金流问题 |
[23:26] | Okay, well, I’m just… I’m just worried about the FBI. | 好吧 我只是担心联调局 |
[23:28] | – Because… – It’s fine, yeah. | – 因为… – 没事的 |
[23:29] | there’s a problem with the money. | 钱可能有问题 |
[23:31] | Not a problem. Not a problem at all. | 没有任何问题 |
[23:33] | I need between $250,000 and $300,000. | 我需要大概二十五到三十万 |
[23:35] | Need you to do it for me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[23:36] | You can, ’cause I’ve seen your work. | 我知道你可以 我知道你能行 |
[23:38] | – I… – Okay? Today. Thank you. | – 我… – 今天搞定 谢谢你 |
[23:46] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:51] | Craps, two. | 花旗骰 二 |
[24:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:14] | Hello, Mr. Dermody. | 你好啊 德莫迪先生 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[25:08] | Marty, she knows. She knows something’s up. | 马蒂 她知道了 她知道有事不对劲 |
[25:10] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能继续下去了 |
[25:12] | I just can’t do it. Maybe the hormones are kicking in. | 我办不到 也许是荷尔蒙失调 |
[25:14] | Don’t know if that works with pregnancy or what. | 可能受了怀孕的影响 |
[25:16] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[25:17] | I know. I thought it was gonna be easy, too. | 我明白 我一开始也以为很简单 |
[25:19] | I mean, you just lose a little money. | 只是输点钱 |
[25:20] | Nobody’s gonna know because it’s gambling. Everybody loses money. | 没人会发现的 这是赌博 谁都会输钱 |
[25:24] | – Fuck me. – You don’t have to cuss at me like that. | – 该死 – 你不用这样骂我吧 |
[25:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你来搞什么 |
[25:31] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这儿 |
[25:32] | I’m just trying to figure out what I can do | 我只是想知道 怎样才能 |
[25:35] | – to make this more smooth. – Shit. | – 顺利一点 – 该死 |
[25:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:38] | Just stick to the fucking plan, Sam. | 按计划行事 山姆 |
[25:40] | Wait. You’re cussing me again. | 等等 你又骂我了 |
[25:42] | I’m so sorry, Ruth. | 我很抱歉 鲁思 |
[25:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:46] | I didn’t mean to hurt you or do anything stupid. | 我没想伤害你 或者做任何蠢事 |
[25:48] | Ben, you cannot be here. | 本 你不能在这儿 |
[25:50] | Everything’s fine. | 我没事啊 |
[25:51] | No, everything is not fine. | 已经出大事了 |
[25:52] | Nelson is downstairs. Come on, you gotta come with me. | 纳尔森就在楼下 跟我来 |
[25:58] | Come on. | 快来 |
[26:00] | Just go with him. | 跟他去吧 |
[26:02] | Do what the fuck he tells you. | 按他说的做 |
[26:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[26:13] | I do. | 真的 |
[26:48] | Yeah, I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:49] | Just rent a car and meet us at mile marker 18. | 你去租辆车 在十八英里标志处汇合 |
[26:52] | Tell her I said I’m sorry. | 告诉她 我很抱歉 |
[26:54] | Tell her I wanted to apologize to Ruth. Tell her I’m sorry. | 告诉她 我想跟鲁思道歉 我很抱歉 |
[26:57] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 好的 就这样 |
[26:59] | And, uh… And Ben says that he’s sorry. Okay? | 本说他很抱歉 |
[27:03] | Yeah. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[27:06] | Was she mad? | 她生气了吗 |
[27:08] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:20] | Are you sure I can’t fix this? | 我真的没法补救了吗 |
[27:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:47] | You taught me a lot over the years. | 这些年来 你教会了我很多 |
[27:52] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有吧 |
[27:55] | I called you that night Bush won the second time. | 布什连任那晚 我打电话给你 |
[27:59] | And I called you, freaking out… | 我当时吓得要死 |
[28:01] | … ’cause I hadn’t done my taxes in, like, nine years. | 因为我大概九年没交税了 |
[28:07] | That is the night I taught you all about the Internet. | 那晚我教你怎么上网 |
[28:09] | Then you taught me TurboTax. | 你还教我用特波税务软件 |
[28:14] | You wouldn’t let me do your taxes. | 你不让我帮你报税 |
[28:18] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[28:20] | the year I taught you TurboTax, | 我教你特波税务软件的那年 |
[28:21] | didn’t you get audited? So, you know… | 你是不是被查账了 所以… |
[28:25] | Still, that’s… | 但那还是… |
[28:30] | If you give me a chance, I can make this right. | 如果你给我机会 我可以补救 |
[28:40] | Ben, I, um… | 本… |
[28:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:56] | I made a decision a few years ago. | 几年前 我做了个决定 |
[29:01] | And it… it created, uh, a difficult situation | 害了我们一家 |
[29:05] | for my family. | 如今陷入困境 |
[29:06] | I regret it. | 我很后悔 |
[29:12] | The people that we are dealing with, | 我们打交道的那些人 |
[29:15] | they care about one thing. | 只在乎一样东西 |
[29:17] | It’s money. | 就是钱 |
[29:19] | Helen will have you killed. | 海伦会派人杀了你 |
[29:22] | She’ll have our entire family killed. | 她会杀了我们全家 |
[29:26] | That’s why we’re doing this. | 所以我们只能这样 |
[29:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:46] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:48] | Just get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[29:52] | I’ll get this up to Kansas City. | 我会把这个带到堪萨斯 |
[29:54] | I’ll buy a burner later. | 我会买个一次性手机 |
[29:57] | Which direction are you gonna head? | 你们往哪个方向去 |
[30:01] | I don’t know. East, I guess. | 我不知道 东边吧 |
[30:04] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[30:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:10] | – I’m really sorry. – Nope. | – 我很抱歉 – 别说了 |
[30:24] | Sorry I fucked up your party. | 对不起 我搞砸了你们的派对 |
[30:27] | Me, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[30:29] | You’re going back into politics. | 你要重返政坛了 |
[30:33] | I always thought you should have stayed in politics. | 我一直都觉得 你应该在政坛发展 |
[30:36] | You could have been a big deal. | 你本来可以成为大人物 |
[30:39] | I could still be a big deal. | 我现在也能成为大人物 |
[30:43] | You could still be a big deal. | 你确实能成为大人物 |
[30:46] | This is America. | 这里可是美国 |
[31:04] | Where can I take you? | 我能带你去哪儿 |
[31:08] | Where you can stay and get better. | 你去哪里 才能安下心 好起来 |
[31:58] | Every place I go, there I am. | 我去哪儿都一样 |
[32:05] | Well, there’s gonna have to be some place. | 那你也得有个去处啊 |
[32:20] | How did this happen? | 怎么会搞成这样 |
[32:24] | Well… | 呃… |
[32:29] | you can’t fuck with the children | 有权有势家的孩子 |
[32:33] | of powerful people. | 咱们惹不得啊 |
[32:36] | I mean, for the most part, you can’t fuck | 说实在的 谁家的孩子 |
[32:37] | with the children of any people, | 咱们都惹不得 |
[32:39] | but powerful people… | 尤其是有权有势家的孩子 |
[32:42] | they take it especially bad. | 他们会觉得特别严重 |
[32:45] | Right. | 是啊 |
[32:48] | Right. | 是啊 |
[32:49] | But… | 但是 |
[32:52] | I mean, like… | 我是说 |
[32:54] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么会落到这个地步 |
[32:58] | I mean, how did you get here? | 你们怎么会落到这个地步 |
[33:04] | And don’t you think, like… | 你不觉得 |
[33:06] | her daughter would have eventually figured it out anyway? | 她女儿迟早有一天会知道吗 |
[33:10] | No, no, no. | 不会 |
[33:12] | Mnh-mnh. No, I don’t. | 我不这么觉得 |
[33:16] | And I would… I would never let her… | 我永远不会… |
[33:20] | know I think so, but Helen… Helen is terrifying, and… | 让海伦知道… 我觉得她很可怕 |
[33:27] | she’s smarter than I am. | 而且比我还聪明 |
[33:37] | Did I just hear a drawl? | 刚刚你是拉长音了吗 |
[33:44] | No. | 没有 |
[33:49] | Do you really think she’s smarter than you are? | 你真觉得她比你聪明吗 |
[33:52] | No. | 不觉得 |
[34:12] | Why do it? | 为什么要做这些 |
[34:16] | I told you why. | 我告诉过你了 |
[34:18] | Not really. | 你没有 |
[34:21] | Because fighting for your life makes | 因为挣扎在生存的边缘 |
[34:23] | every other thing you ever did before… | 会让你感觉 过去所做的一切 |
[34:28] | seem extremely dull. | 都无聊透顶 |
[34:36] | You must be tired. | 你一定很累吧 |
[34:41] | You’d think so. | 可以这么说吧 |
[34:49] | Is something gonna happen to him? | 他会有事吗 |
[34:53] | Tell the truth. | 说实话 |
[34:57] | That’s why Mom took him out of town. | 所以妈妈才要带他离开 |
[34:59] | So that nothing bad happens. | 这样他才不会出事 |
[35:02] | Where is she going? | 她去哪儿了 |
[35:04] | Someplace safe. | 找个安全的地方 |
[35:05] | All you guys need to do is just relax and get some sleep. | 你俩只要休息好 睡个好觉 |
[35:08] | What I need to do is drive Mom’s phone to Kansas City. | 我只要开车 把妈妈的手机带到堪萨斯去 |
[35:12] | I’ll do it. You got enough going on here. | 我去吧 你要忙的够多了 |
[35:16] | Please, that’s way too dangerous. | 你别去 太危险了 |
[35:18] | Any more dangerous than anything else? | 还能比别的事更危险吗 |
[35:52] | He’s not fucking here. | 他不在这儿 |
[35:57] | I wanted to ask you about my dad. | 我想问问我爸的事 |
[36:02] | Did he suffer at the end when you shot him? | 你开枪打死他的时候 有没有给他个痛快 |
[37:27] | Good morning, Officer. Are we not allowed to sleep here? | 早上好 警官 我们不能在这里睡觉吗 |
[37:30] | – I thought we could. I’m so sorry. – No, that’s fine. | – 我以为可以 抱歉 – 睡觉没关系 |
[37:33] | I’m here about your friend here. | 我们是为你朋友来的 |
[37:38] | It’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[37:42] | We had a report that your brother might be in some danger. | 我们接到警报 说你弟弟可能有危险 |
[37:45] | Somebody might be looking for him. | 有人在追杀他 |
[37:47] | That, uh, Omar Navarro was looking for him in order to kill him. | 那个… 奥马尔·纳瓦罗在追杀他 |
[37:50] | There any truth to that? | 是真的吗 |
[37:55] | No. Goodness, no. | 不 天哪 怎么可能 |
[37:58] | My… My brother’s sick. He’s… | 我弟弟… 他病了 |
[38:02] | He’s mentally ill | 他有精神病 |
[38:03] | and we just… We just got out of the hospital, | 我们刚从医院出来 |
[38:05] | and we were just… we were just listening to a story | 我们刚刚在广播里听到 |
[38:08] | about Omar Navarro on NPR. | 奥马尔·纳瓦罗的新闻 |
[38:10] | So, this is all… It’s just a huge misunderstanding. | 仅此而已 天大的误会 |
[38:15] | I’m gonna have to ask you both | 这位女士 |
[38:16] | to step out of the vehicle, please, ma’am. | 麻烦二位下车 |
[38:18] | Officer, can we please… Can we not make this more complicated? | 警官 别这样 不要小题大做 |
[38:21] | Step out of the car, please. | 请二位下车 |
[38:25] | I’m gonna ask you a few questions. | 我要问你们几个问题 |
[38:27] | Then we’re gonna take a look inside the car. | 上车搜查一下 |
[38:29] | All right, all right, we can, we can… | 可以 可以 |
[38:32] | We can step outside the vehicle, but you know, | 我们当然可以下车 但你要知道 |
[38:35] | search and seizure laws now | 搜查与扣押法律规定 |
[38:36] | say we’re not required to answer your questions | 我们没有义务回答你的问题 |
[38:39] | and if you want to search this vehicle, | 如果你想搜查车辆 |
[38:40] | you’re gonna have to get a warrant. | 就必须出示搜查令 |
[38:42] | And that would be such a waste of time and resources. | 那既浪费时间 也浪费资源 |
[38:46] | And on a weekend, no less, all because of you? | 大好的周末 何必呢 对吧 |
[38:49] | And you know, I’d be… I’d be really curious | 而且我很好奇 你申请搜查令的时候 |
[38:51] | as to what you would cite as cause on this warrant. | 搜查原因会怎么写呢 |
[38:56] | What, some absolute nonsense my brother, | 我弟弟刚从精神病院出来 |
[38:58] | who just got off a psychiatric hold, by the way, | 跟停车场几个流浪汉瞎扯了几句 |
[39:00] | just rattled off to some drifter in a parking lot? | 就因为这个 要进车搜查吗 |
[39:04] | So… | 所以… |
[39:07] | can’t we just let this go? | 不如大路朝天 各走一边 |
[39:09] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[39:10] | And you can… | 这样你就可以… |
[39:13] | You can focus your good intentions elsewhere. | 把你的善心用在别的地方了 |
[39:18] | You a lawyer? | 你是律师吗 |
[39:20] | No. | 不是 |
[39:27] | Well, we have your license plate information, so, uh… | 我们已经记下了你们的车牌号 |
[39:31] | you two just be extra careful. | 你们要多加小心 |
[39:35] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢 警官 |
[39:47] | Goddamn it. | 见鬼 |
[39:51] | What are you trying to do to me? | 你要害死我吗 |
[39:53] | What would you do? What would you do if you were me? | 换作你是我 你会怎么做 |
[39:55] | You’re like a fucking toddler. | 你怎么这么幼稚 |
[39:57] | You make me wanna drink at seven in the morning. | 你让我早上七点 就想喝个烂醉 |
[39:59] | You make me wanna drink. | 你让我醉死算了 |
[40:01] | – I’m sorry… – No talking. | – 抱歉 – 别说了 |
[40:04] | No more talking for the rest of the trip. | 一路上不许再说一句话 |
[40:10] | – Where are we going? – Oh, for God’s sake. | – 我们去哪儿 – 老天 |
[40:12] | Jesus H. Christ. | 你行行好吧 |
[40:22] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[40:23] | She’s meeting with donors in Kansas City. | 她去了堪萨斯 去见捐赠人 |
[40:26] | First of all, your foundation | 首先 你们的基金会 |
[40:27] | is dead in the water. | 已经完蛋了 |
[40:29] | Nobody wants messy where their money is concerned. | 没人会胡乱花自己的钱 |
[40:33] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想让我怎样 |
[40:35] | We both know that your | 我们都清楚 |
[40:37] | brother-in-law is a danger to the organization. | 你小舅子对组织构成了威胁 |
[40:39] | Well, I disagree. He’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[40:41] | Not when he’s on his medication, | 只要他按时服药 就不会构成威胁 |
[40:43] | – and I’ve spoken to him… – No. No, no, no. | – 我跟他谈过了 – 不 |
[40:46] | In our field, | 恕我直言 |
[40:48] | and I’m sorry to have to be so blunt, | 干咱们这行 |
[40:50] | but there is no room for mental illness. | 是容不下精神病的 |
[40:53] | Ours is not an occupation for progressives. | 我们这行不适合右派人士 |
[40:55] | Ours is a very conservative pursuit. | 我们这行非常保守 |
[40:59] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:16] | Ruth, I need to talk to you. | 鲁思 我得跟你谈谈 |
[41:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:21] | Okay. Marty’s asked me to lose a bunch more money, | 马蒂让我再输一大笔钱 |
[41:23] | and I can’t. Like, I think that FBI lady is onto me. | 我做不到 那个联调局女探员盯上我了 |
[41:25] | So if I keep losing money… | 如果我继续输钱 |
[41:27] | – she can… – Sam, just get the fucking thing done. | – 她会… – 山姆 干完你的活 |
[41:31] | Whatever Marty said to do, just fucking do it, | 马蒂叫你干什么 你就干什么 |
[41:35] | and I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 不许再给我逼逼 |
[41:38] | I don’t think you understand the stress I’m under right now. | 我觉得你不明白 我现在多大压力 |
[41:40] | Sam, I don’t give a fucking rat’s ass! | 山姆 老娘管不着 |
[41:52] | Because she hates me. Is that what you want? | 因为她恨我 正合你意吧 |
[41:54] | Because she’d rather be with you? | 因为她想要跟着你 |
[41:56] | Because coming here was a terrible idea? | 因为带她来就是个馊主意 |
[41:57] | What the fuck do you want from me, Gene? | 吉纳 你他妈到底想怎样 |
[41:59] | You have both of our children. You win. Congratulations. | 两个孩子都归你了 你赢了 恭喜 |
[42:01] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[42:09] | She’ll never be able to | 她不可能一辈子 |
[42:10] | keep this a secret for the rest of her life. | 守住这个秘密 |
[42:12] | From her father, from her brother, it’s just… | 她爸会知道 她弟也会知道 |
[42:18] | I really wish he hadn’t told her. | 要是他没告诉她 该有多好 |
[42:21] | But just to be clear… | 但我要说清楚… |
[42:23] | Ben doesn’t have to die because of what he told Erin. | 本必须死 不是因为他把事情告诉了爱琳 |
[42:26] | Ben has to die because Erin is not the last person he will tell. | 而是因为他还会告诉其他人 |
[42:37] | I’m really sorry about all of this. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[42:39] | I don’t care if you’re sorry. | 用不着 |
[42:42] | She’ll never trust me again. | 反正她再也不会相信我了 |
[42:46] | We thought that. | 我们之前也这样想 |
[42:49] | Your kids are different. | 你家俩孩子不一样 |
[42:52] | How? | 怎么不一样 |
[42:53] | Because they’ve always known. | 他们一直都知情 |
[42:55] | No, they haven’t. | 并不是的 |
[42:57] | Wendy told them soon as we came here. | 我们到这里之后 温迪才告诉他们 |
[42:59] | I wouldn’t have made the same call, but… | 本来我是不想的 但是… |
[43:02] | yeah. Um… | 对啊 |
[43:06] | You’re gonna get her back. | 她会回到你身边的 |
[43:09] | I know it doesn’t seem like you will, | 虽然现在看起来希望不大 |
[43:11] | but you will. | 但一定会的 |
[43:18] | Regardless, you know how this has to go. | 无论如何 你知道这事该怎么处理 |
[43:22] | And if it doesn’t go that way, | 如果事与愿违 |
[43:26] | you know how this has to go. | 你也知道会有什么结局 |
[43:39] | Yes. | 喂 |
[43:42] | I wanted to tell you I’m sorry. | 我想告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[43:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:50] | We need to fix this. | 我们需要解决这个问题 |
[43:53] | I want you to know that I never meant to hurt your kid, | 我希望你知道 我从没想过伤害你的孩子 |
[43:56] | but the hospital is a very bad place for me. | 但医院对我影响很不好 |
[44:00] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I understand. | 我明白 我能理解 |
[44:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[44:05] | I can come and get you, and we can sort this out. Hmm? | 我可以去接你 然后好好谈谈 怎么样 |
[44:10] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁打电话 |
[44:12] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[44:14] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你究竟什么毛病啊 |
[44:16] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你活得不耐烦了吗 |
[44:18] | Are you trying to kill my family? | 你想让我们全家给你陪葬吗 |
[44:20] | If you want to get killed, go run out into the street! | 你这么想死 自己去冲大马路啊 |
[44:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[44:25] | Listen, I know I fucked up. | 听着 我知道我闯祸了 |
[44:27] | – I’m trying to fix it. – Oh, my God. | – 但我想挽回 – 天哪 |
[44:29] | If she doesn’t get what she wants, she will kill my children! | 她要是不能称心如意 就会杀了我的孩子 |
[44:33] | This is not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[44:35] | This is real. | 这一切都是真的 |
[44:38] | It’s real. Get in the car! | 都是真的 上车 |
[44:42] | Get in the car! | 快上车啊 |
[44:51] | Go! | 快去 |
[44:52] | Get in the fucking car. | 快滚上车啊 |
[45:03] | That was your brother-in-law. | 刚刚是你的小舅子 |
[45:04] | You really need to tell me where they are. | 你最好快点告诉我 他们在哪里 |
[45:24] | – Where are you? – This is a nightmare. | – 你们在哪儿呢 – 真是场噩梦 |
[45:27] | I mean, where am I taking him? | 我能带他去哪儿 |
[45:29] | I mean, what the fuck am I doing? He’s not getting it. | 我到底在干什么 他完全不明白 |
[45:31] | He’s really… he’s not getting it. | 他真的… 他真的一点都不明白 |
[45:33] | Can you tell me where you are? | 你能告诉我 你在哪儿吗 |
[45:34] | Oh, what difference does it matter where I am? | 我在哪儿又有什么关系 |
[45:36] | I’m at some fucking rest stop. | 我在一个路边休息站 |
[45:40] | I can’t… I can’t fix this. I can’t. I can’t control him. | 我做不到… 我控制不了他 |
[45:44] | Tell me what I can do. | 告诉我 我能做什么 |
[45:46] | You can’t. You can’t… You can’t help me. | 你没办法… 你也帮不了我 |
[45:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[46:14] | You stupid, dumb, fucking idiot. | 你这个该死的 蠢货 白痴 |
[46:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:37] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 嘿 没事了 没事了 |
[46:40] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 一切都会好起来的 |
[46:47] | Where can I take you? | 我能把你带去哪儿 |
[46:50] | Where can I take you | 我要把你带去哪儿 |
[46:52] | where you can just be and be okay? Hmm? | 才能让你做自己 才能让你好起来 |
[46:57] | Then we can… we can get Ruth to you. | 我们还可以… 让鲁思去找你 |
[47:00] | And we can fix this. We can, but, honey, | 我们能解决的 一定可以的 |
[47:03] | honey, you gotta help me. | 但是亲爱的 你得帮我 |
[47:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[47:10] | Where can I take you? | 我能把你带去哪儿 |
[47:21] | Maybe… Maybe Knoxville. | 也许… 可以去诺克斯维尔 |
[47:25] | I still know a few people there. | 在那里我还认识几个朋友 |
[47:29] | And I know… | 而且我知道… |
[47:34] | I know where all the hospitals are. | 我知道医院都在哪儿 |
[47:37] | And I can really lay low. | 我可以保持低调 |
[47:42] | I can lay low. | 我可以隐姓埋名 |
[47:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:47] | Knoxville. | 诺克斯维尔 |
[47:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:56] | Okay, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[47:58] | – Okay. – Sorry. | – 没事了 – 抱歉 |
[48:00] | – It’s okay. Here. – Sorry. | – 没关系 坐好 – 对不起 |
[48:19] | Oh, fuck you. | 噢 去你妈的 |
[48:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[48:34] | Your receipts are up 19%. | 你的营业额增加了百分之十九 |
[48:38] | Gee, that’s a lot. | 老天 可真多呢 |
[48:39] | That’s enough to get my warrant extended. | 多到能延长我的搜查令了 |
[48:42] | What an interesting turn of events. | 这剧情神转折啊 |
[48:46] | Probably a wealthy tourist. | 也许来了个巨有钱的游客吧 |
[48:48] | So, one minute, you’re getting me demoted | 前一分钟 你还想赶我走 |
[48:51] | and now this. | 现在又来这套 |
[48:54] | You’re a game player. | 玩的挺溜啊 |
[48:56] | Maybe I should’ve never flagged that account. | 当初我就不该冻结那个账户 |
[48:58] | Maybe you should still be in a cell in Mexico. | 就该让你一直关在墨西哥 |
[49:03] | Okay. This bullshit is gonna keep me here, | 好了 现在为了这点破事 我困在这里了 |
[49:06] | but we are not gonna be friends. | 但我们永远不会成为朋友 |
[49:09] | Know that. | 你记住了 |
[49:49] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[50:14] | Have a nice day. | 祝你生活愉快 |
[50:35] | That be all for you? | 就要这些吗 |
[50:40] | Did that man just buy a phone? | 刚才那个人 是买了个手机吗 |
[50:41] | He sure did. You need a phone? | 没错 你也需要手机吗 |
[51:08] | – Are you all right, sweetheart? – I don’t know. | – 你还好吗 – 我不知道 |
[51:11] | Well, you need some help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[51:12] | No, no. | 不用 |
[51:50] | Here. | 拿着 |
[51:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:16] | These are good. | 真好吃 |
[52:21] | They are. | 没错 |
[52:28] | And pancakes for dinner | 晚餐吃薄饼 |
[52:29] | reminds me of the house on Fire Pink Road. | 让我想起了胭脂石路上那家馆子 |
[52:34] | The bats. | 蝙蝠 |
[52:36] | The bats! | 蝙蝠 |
[52:43] | It was a great house. | 那家馆子真的不错 |
[52:45] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[52:46] | It had that big front porch. | 他家前廊特别大 |
[52:48] | It did. | 对 没错 |
[52:51] | That was Lucky’s porch. | 那是属于腊吉的前廊 |
[52:56] | It was. | 没错 |
[52:58] | He was such a good boy. | 那真是条好狗 |
[53:11] | What do you want? | 你将来想做什么 |
[53:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[53:19] | Five years. | 五年后吧 |
[53:22] | I don’t know. Come on. | 我不知道 |
[53:28] | Tell me. | 说说呗 |
[53:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[53:41] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[53:44] | Tell me. | 说说吧 |
[53:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:52] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[53:53] | Ruth. | 鲁思 |
[53:56] | Dogs. | 几条狗 |
[53:59] | House. | 有房子 |
[54:01] | Garden, job. | 有花园 有工作 |
[54:07] | And I’d like goats, | 我还想要几头山羊 |
[54:09] | but I feel like that’s more eight to ten years. | 不过可能得等十年八年了 |
[54:15] | Sounds nice. | 不错啊 |
[54:19] | You? | 你呢 |
[54:25] | What you said sounds good. | 我喜欢你的计划 |
[54:29] | The… The dogs and the… | 那些狗啊 |
[54:32] | goats and all. | 山羊什么的 |
[54:34] | You’re not dogs and goats. | 你不适合狗啊 山羊什么的 |
[54:37] | You’re clearance codes | 你适合跟人聊许可代码 |
[54:39] | and fundraisers on yachts. | 或者在游艇上找筹资人 |
[54:46] | That sounds terrible. | 听上去糟透了 |
[54:47] | Somebody’s gotta do it. | 总要有人干的嘛 |
[54:53] | Eat your food. | 你吃东西啊 |
[55:00] | Eat. | 吃啊 |
[55:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[57:06] | Hey, where are you? | 嘿 你在哪儿 |
[57:08] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我实在没办法了 |
[57:12] | Honey, just breathe with me. | 亲爱的 放松点 深呼吸 |
[57:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[57:59] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[58:01] | I… I can’t… I can’t, Marty. I can’t do this. | 我不能… 马蒂 我不能这么做 |
[58:04] | – Are you driving? – I can’t do this. | – 你在开车吗 – 我不能这么做 |
[58:06] | Pull over. You shouldn’t be driving. | 你马上靠边停车 你现在不能开车 |
[58:10] | Wendy, you’re our whole life, honey. | 温迪 你是我们生命的全部 |
[58:13] | You’re our whole life, honey, | 我们不能没有你 亲爱的 |
[58:15] | and we love you very much, and just come home | 我们非常爱你 所以快回家吧 |
[58:16] | and let us take care of you, okay? | 我们来照顾你 好吗 |
[58:18] | I can’t do… I can’t do this. I can’t. | 我没办法了… 我不能这么做 |
[58:21] | What, do I stop him? Do I stop him? | 我没法阻止他 我该阻止他吗 |
[58:23] | Baby, just breathe. | 宝贝 深呼吸 |
[58:24] | What are we doing? What am I doing? | 我们到底在做什么 我到底在做什么 |
[58:27] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[58:28] | Just take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[58:30] | What am I doing? | 我到底在干什么 |
[58:32] | Oh, honey, everything’s gonna be fine. | 亲爱的 一切都会好起来的 |
[58:33] | No, no… | 不 不… |
[58:37] | Baby, just come home and let me take care of you. | 宝贝 回家来 我来照顾你 |
[58:43] | Tell me you can hear me, baby. | 宝贝 告诉我 你能听到我说话 |
[58:47] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[59:13] | What are we doing? | 我们到底在做什么 |
[59:25] | I… | 我… |
[59:29] | What are we doing? | 我们到底在做什么 |