时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[00:35] | No, I’m just… lookin’. | 没有 我就随便看看 |
[01:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:30] | Uh, can I see that one, please? | 我能看看那个吗 谢谢 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:45] | It’s perfect. | 这个很完美 |
[01:47] | You don’t really think of goats and cookies together, do you? | 你不会真把山羊和饼干 放在一起吧 |
[01:51] | My husband, he says it’s ’cause they’re satanic, goats. | 我丈夫说那是因为它们是恶魔 就这些山羊 |
[01:56] | I don’t even think the devil eats cookies, does he? Hmm. | 我觉得恶魔根本不吃饼干 对吧 |
[02:00] | Maybe he does. | 也许会吃 |
[02:03] | Do you want a bag? | 你想要个袋子吗 |
[02:06] | No. | 不用 |
[02:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | You take care of that. | 你要拿好了 |
[03:57] | 失踪告示 约翰尼克斯警长 | |
[03:59] | 1-800-555-0199 | 有消息请打给卡姆登县警局 |
[04:09] | A young hiker is recovering after falling nearly 50 feet off… | 一名年轻的徒步旅行者 从近15米的高空坠落后正在恢复… |
[04:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | They never tell you how useful they are. | 他们从不告诉你 这些有多有用 |
[04:34] | I think the Internet told everyone. | 我想网络告诉了所有人 |
[04:38] | Oh. Oh, I see, well, | 我知道了 |
[04:40] | you still don’t have enough, trust me. | 你还不够相信我 |
[04:43] | -Hey, there he is. | 喂 他在这里 |
[04:47] | That’s a handsome dude. | 这小家伙真帅 |
[04:49] | You got a name for him? | 你给他起名字了吗 |
[04:51] | Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[04:52] | Wilson. Great. | 威尔森 真不错 |
[04:54] | Grandfather’s. | 这是祖父的名字 |
[04:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:59] | What are you doing here, Marty? | 你来这里做什么 马蒂 |
[05:03] | Well, uh, you never called me back, so… | 你从来没给我回电话 所以… |
[05:05] | Well, after 20 voicemails, | 20条语音留言之后 |
[05:09] | I pieced it together you were still alive. | 我知道了你还活着 |
[05:13] | So what’s so important you’re in my living room | 有什么事那么要紧 让你在我 |
[05:15] | eight days after I give birth? | 生完孩子八天后 出现在我的客厅 |
[05:19] | Uh, what are the steps for making a deal with a cooperating witness? | 与合作证人达成协议的步骤是什么 |
[05:23] | That’s what you want to be now? It’s a little late in the day. | 这就是你现在想做的吗 现在时间有些晚了 |
[05:31] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[05:39] | No. | 不是吧 |
[05:42] | Yeah, he wants out. | 就是这样 他想出去 |
[05:45] | Omar Navarro wants to cut a deal with the FBI? | 奥马纳瓦罗 想和联邦调查局达成协议 |
[05:49] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:51] | Why now? He’s winning the war. | 为什么是现在 他就要赢得这场战争了 |
[05:54] | And it almost cost him his whole family. | 这也几乎让他失去了整个家庭 |
[05:57] | Mortality’s catching up with him, I guess. | 我想死亡要来找他了 |
[06:01] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[06:03] | He wants no prosecution, | 他不想被起诉 |
[06:04] | and he wants, you know, freedom of movement | 他想要在墨西哥和美国之间的 |
[06:07] | -between Mexico and the US. | 自由出入权 |
[06:09] | I know it. Um… | 我就知道 |
[06:12] | -What would it take? | 需要付出什么代价呢 |
[06:16] | More than he’s willing to give. | 比他愿意付出的还要多 |
[06:19] | Huge bust, big names taken down. | 突击搜查身败名裂 |
[06:22] | He needs to do time. | 他需要服刑 |
[06:25] | I’m not going to my bosses with, | 我才不会跟我的老板说 |
[06:26] | “Hey, a mass-murdering cartel leader would like a pass, please.” | 喂 一个大谋杀集团的头目 想要一张通行证 |
[06:31] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[06:35] | Um… let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈吧 |
[06:40] | He’s very serious about this, though. | 不过他感觉这件事很危急 |
[06:44] | You all are if you still think you won’t have to pay for it. | 如果你依然觉得你们不用 非要为此付出 那你们都很危急 |
[07:22] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[07:24] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[07:28] | Where’s Ben? | 本在哪儿 |
[07:30] | Where’s the box? | 盒子在哪儿 |
[07:31] | Uh… | 呃 |
[07:33] | I… I don’t know. It… It was right there. | 我…我不知道 本来…本来在这里的 |
[07:38] | Maybe Jonah took it. | 也许是乔纳拿走了 |
[07:50] | Hey, where’s Ben? | 喂 本在哪儿 |
[07:53] | Have you seen his ashes? Did you move them? | 你见到他的骨灰了吗 你拿走骨灰了吗 |
[07:58] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[08:00] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[08:04] | I gave them to Ruth. | 我给露丝了 |
[08:08] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[08:12] | She loved him. | 她很爱他 |
[08:14] | She’ll keep him safe. | 她会保护他的安全 |
[08:45] | Ruth! | 露丝 |
[08:49] | Ruth! | 露丝 |
[08:51] | I know you’re home! Get the fuck out here! | 我知道你在家里给我滚出来 |
[08:55] | Your sister’s got a real loud mouth on her… | 你姐姐的嗓门可真大… |
[09:00] | Ruth! | 露丝 |
[09:15] | If you did anything to Ben’s ashes, I swear to God… | 如果你对本的骨灰做了什么 我对天发誓… |
[09:21] | They’re fine. | 骨灰好得很 |
[09:26] | Then give them back. | 那就还给我 |
[09:27] | They belong to me. | 那是属于我的 |
[09:29] | Well… I promised Jonah I’d take care of them. | 好吧…我向乔纳保证了 我会照顾好骨灰的 |
[09:35] | If you want them back, he’s going to have to say so. | 如果你想要回骨灰 那必须要他张口 |
[09:39] | Now get the fuck out of here. | 现在赶紧滚出这里 |
[09:43] | He didn’t love you, Ruth! | 他根本不爱你 露丝 |
[09:46] | He was sick! | 他当时病了 |
[09:48] | You were just next in a long line | 你只是他可以迷恋的 |
[09:51] | of broken, bad-tempered women he could obsess over. | 一大堆心碎易怒女人的其中之一 |
[09:55] | He would have been done in a month. | 他本来一个月之内就会死了 |
[10:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:07] | If you hadn’t killed him first. | 如果你没先杀了他 |
[10:31] | It has been five days since my last confession. | 距离我上次忏悔 已经过去五天了 |
[10:34] | -I took the Lord’s name in vain. | 我徒然用了上帝的名字 |
[10:39] | Three times that I remember. | 我记得有三次 |
[10:42] | I kicked Silvia’s dog. | 我踢了西尔维亚的狗 |
[10:46] | I was short-tempered with my children. | 我对我的孩子们脾气暴躁 |
[10:49] | Rafael especially. | 对拉斐尔尤为严重 |
[10:54] | Bon-Bon is too small to be kicked. | 邦邦太小了 还不能被踢 |
[10:58] | Yes. But Silvia lets her in my office. | 对 但西尔维亚让它在我的办公室里 |
[11:01] | She gets under my feet. | 它就在我的脚下 |
[11:05] | She’s a good dog. | 所以我把它抱了起来 它是个好狗狗 |
[11:10] | I’ll try. | 我会试试的 |
[11:12] | And… apologize to Rafael. | 并且…对拉斐尔道歉 |
[11:18] | He’ll learn more from that than your anger. | 比起你的愤怒 他能学到更多 |
[11:21] | My anger makes him strong. | 我的愤怒让他变得强大 |
[11:23] | And shortens his childhood. | 也会缩短他的童年 |
[11:27] | Let him have it a little longer. | 让他多享受一会儿童年吧 |
[11:35] | I have to return this. | 我必须要说这个 |
[11:39] | I am sorry for having offended thee, my God. | 我很抱歉冒犯了你 我的上帝 |
[11:44] | I detest my sins because they offend you. | 我厌恶我的罪恶 因为这些冒犯了你 |
[11:49] | I resolve, with thy grace, to do penance | 我决心 以你的恩典进行忏悔 |
[11:53] | and avoid the near occasion of sin. | 并避免身边的罪恶 |
[11:56] | In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost | 以圣父圣子和圣灵之名 |
[11:59] | I absolve you of these sins. | 我赦免你的这些罪 |
[12:06] | Any other confessions? | 还有其他的忏悔吗 |
[12:23] | No. | 没有了 |
[12:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:37] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[12:39] | Uh, she’s interested. She just is gonna need to know that you’re serious. | 她有兴趣 她只需要知道你是认真的 |
[12:42] | Tell me what she said, exactly. | 告诉我 她到底说了什么 |
[12:44] | Um… | 嗯 |
[12:46] | Well, she… she… she mentioned prison, | 她提到了监狱 但我觉得如果你列出 |
[12:50] | but I think that if you make a list of everything you’d be willing to give, | 你愿意付出的一切 可能会有… |
[12:52] | -there’s probably a…No. | 不行 |
[12:54] | No list. | 我不要列出来 |
[12:58] | I want to meet her. | 我想要见见她 |
[13:01] | Uh… you can’t make a… a handshake deal with a single agent. | 你不能和…和一个探员握手交易 |
[13:05] | She’s gonna need to go to her bosses with a real offer. | 她必须要去找她的老板 提出一个真正的提议 |
[13:08] | You said you had her, Marty. Were you lying to me? | 你说你搞定她了 马蒂 你之前是在对我撒谎吗 |
[13:12] | Make it happen. | 把事情办成 |
[13:24] | – Was that Marty Byrde? -Yes. | – 是马蒂比尔德打的吗 – 是 |
[13:29] | Please tell me he has the hillbilly bitch in line? | 拜托告诉我 他已经把那个乡巴佬婊子搞定了 |
[13:33] | These Byrdes are so disrespectful. | 这些比尔德家的人太无礼了 |
[13:36] | Helen would have fixed this immediately. | 海伦本来可以立马就解决的 |
[13:42] | Are you joking, Javi? | 你在开玩笑吗 哈维 |
[13:46] | You nearly fucked us with your impatience. | 你的不耐烦差点害了我们 |
[13:52] | If they connect that sheriff to us, | 如果他们把警长和我们联系起来 |
[13:58] | the FBI will come down here just like they did with Lagunas. | 联邦调查局就会像对待拉古纳斯一样 来到这里 |
[14:00] | Then you will have all our blood | 然后你柔软的小手 |
[14:05] | on your soft little hands, Javi. | 就会沾满我们所有人的鲜血 哈维 |
[14:10] | I was careful. They’ll never know. | 我当时很小心 他们永远不会知道的 |
[14:12] | Oh, Javi was careful. | 哈维当时很小心 |
[14:18] | With all his years of experience. | 凭借他多年的经验 |
[14:23] | He protected us all. | 他保护了我们所有人 |
[14:27] | Or did you leave it for somebody else to clean up? Huh? | 还是你把烂摊子留给了某个人 来处理好嗯 |
[14:29] | It’ll be taken care of. | 事情会被处理好的 |
[14:33] | All of it. | 一切事情 |
[14:47] | Now the baby is sad. | 现在宝宝很伤心 |
[15:09] | There’s no problem here except for your cowardice, Frank. | 除了你的懦弱 就没什么问题了 弗朗克 |
[15:13] | When you offered me distribution, | 当你给我分配的时候 |
[15:15] | you said you had the sheriff in your pocket. | 你说警长在你的掌控之下 |
[15:17] | What’s going on? | 现在是怎么回事 |
[15:19] | Your daddy’s a pussy. | 你爸爸像个娘们一样 |
[15:21] | He doesn’t want to make millions dealing my dope | 他不想因为一个可怜的警长失踪 |
[15:24] | just ’cause one measly sheriff goes missing. | 就靠卖我的毒品赚几百万 |
[15:27] | Sheriff Nix was killed by the cartel. | 尼克斯警长是被贩毒集团杀害的 |
[15:30] | I’m not getting mixed up in that shit again. | 我不会再卷进这破事里了 |
[15:34] | They took good men from me. | 他们从我身边夺走了好人 |
[15:36] | No protection, no distribution. | 没有保护 就没有分配 |
[15:55] | Hey, if I’m willing to work with her, you should be too. | 喂 如果我愿意和她合作 你也应该愿意的 |
[16:14] | What’s this mean? “Do your fucking job”? | 这是什么意思 做好你的工作 |
[16:17] | Well, I did say, “please,” see there? | 我确实还说了 请 看到了吗 |
[16:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:22] | I just wanted him to… have a look around Helen Pierce’s house. | 我只是想让他看看 海伦皮尔斯的房子 |
[16:26] | Did he? | 他看了吗 |
[16:27] | I don’t know, but, uh, it’s weird, isn’t it? First, she’s missing, then Sheriff Nix? | 我不知道 但很奇怪 不是吗 先是她失踪 然后又是尼克斯警长 |
[16:32] | ‘Cause I gotta tell ya he seemed reluctant to get into anything involving her, | 因为我必须要告诉你 他似乎不愿意卷入任何 |
[16:36] | which was unusual, it’s not like I was asking for that much. | 和她有关的事中 这很不寻常 我并没有过多的要求 |
[16:38] | Maybe he just didn’t like her. | 也许他只是不喜欢她 |
[16:41] | There’s nothing about Pierce in his files. | 他的档案里没有任何关于皮尔斯的资料 |
[16:45] | Well, you know, I’m… I’m just thinking here | 你知道 我…我就是在想 |
[16:48] | that a lot of these beachfront properties have a security system, | 很多海滨房产都有安全系统 |
[16:51] | so, I mean, if Sheriff Nix was there, there could be a video. | 我是说 如果尼克斯警长在那里 可能会有监控录像 |
[16:55] | You could be sitting on a lead and not even know it. | 就是你可能手握一条线索 但对此却毫无察觉 |
[17:02] | I’ll let you know if I find anything. | 如果有发现 我会告诉你 |
[17:07] | Okay. Well, thank… thanks so much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[17:15] | Sheriff Guerrero, nice to meet you. | 格雷罗警长 很高兴见到你 |
[17:18] | I thought I should stop by and introduce myself. Darlene Snell. | 我想我应该过来介绍一下我自己 我是达莲娜斯内尔 |
[17:23] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[17:26] | Oh. You from around here, Sheriff? | 你是本地人吗 警长 |
[17:28] | -Polk County. – It’s nice over there. | – 来自波克县 – 那边很棒 |
[17:31] | Hey, you know the Jarvis family at all? | 喂 你了解贾维斯一家吗 |
[17:34] | What can I do for you, Mrs. Snell? | 有什么可以帮助你的 斯内尔夫人 |
[17:38] | John Nix and I go way back. | 约翰尼克斯和我是老相识了 |
[17:40] | He knew my husband when they were just kids. | 他和我丈夫 在还是孩子的时候就相识了 |
[17:43] | I just wanted to stop by and see if there was anything I could do to help. | 我只是想过来看看 我是否能帮上什么忙 |
[17:49] | State police called off the search a week ago. | 州警察一周前取消了搜索 |
[17:52] | So unless you know where John is, I don’t see what you can do for me. | 所以除非你知道约翰在哪儿 否则我不认为你能为我做什么 |
[17:59] | – Mrs. Snell… sheriffs talk. – Oh. Maybe there’s something else | -也许还有别的事情 -斯内尔夫人…警长们会说闲话 |
[18:03] | We gossip. | 我们也听到了流言蜚语 |
[18:05] | I know all about the hold you had over John Nix. | 我知道你对约翰尼克斯的所有控制 |
[18:08] | Now I’m covering two counties while John’s… “away,” | 在约翰 不在 的时候 我负责了两个县的工作 |
[18:13] | and he wasn’t exactly a closer. | 他还有很多悬而未决的案子 |
[18:16] | So how about you do me a favor | 所以你能不能帮我个忙 |
[18:18] | and don’t add a bribery charge to this pile? | 别再再这些案子上 加一项贿赂指控了 |
[18:22] | Save it for whoever wins the election next year. | 把指控留给明年赢得大选的人吧 |
[18:29] | Well, all right! Thank you for your time, Sheriff. | 好吧谢谢你能跟我聊 警长 |
[18:33] | I’ll keep a good eye out for John. | 我会好好留意约翰行踪的 |
[18:36] | Be nice to have him back. | 好好地带他回来 |
[18:39] | Wouldn’t it? | 谁说不是呢 |
[18:53] | – Dang it, again? | -七出局 -该死 又是这样 |
[18:55] | Aw, come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[19:00] | Hey, Wendy. How’s it going? | 嗨 温蒂 过得好吗 |
[19:04] | You do know… we’re not reimbursing you anymore. | 你很清楚…我们不会再给你报销了 |
[19:08] | Oh, sure. Yeah, yeah, I know. | 当然 是的 我知道 |
[19:10] | This is all my money. | 这是我所有的钱了 |
[19:14] | Did he take a marker? | 他有借据了吗 |
[19:18] | No, no, it’s all right. See, I got a system almost all the way figured out. | 不是 没关系的 你看 我几乎开发出了一个系统 |
[19:21] | I… I could write a book on this game, or at least a pamphlet, right? | 我可以对这个游戏写一本书 或至少能写一个指导手册 |
[19:25] | This man is banned from the casino. Cash him out, put his ID at the door. | 这个人被禁止进入赌场 把他的钱 兑出来 把他的身份证放在门口 |
[19:28] | What are you doing? I’m fine, you know I’m good for it. | 你在做什么我没事 你知道我很擅长这个游戏 |
[19:31] | It’s for your own good. Go home, rest. You look like shit. | 这是为了你好 回家休息吧 你看起来很糟糕 |
[19:43] | So. Where do we start? | 那我们从哪儿开始 |
[19:46] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[19:48] | What are you after? | 你想要做什么 |
[19:50] | Are… are you trying to insulate your family, or… | 你是想孤立你的家人 还是… |
[19:53] | do you want more? | 你想要更多 |
[19:57] | What if… | 要是… |
[20:00] | I wanted all the elections in the Midwest to run through us? | 我想让中西部所有的选举 都通过我们呢 |
[20:04] | National influence. | 国家影响力 |
[20:07] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[20:10] | Well, um… | 对此 |
[20:13] | for that, you’re going to need quite the starting lineup, | 你需要一组首发阵容 |
[20:16] | and not all of them are on your side of the aisle. | 并不是所有人都站在你这边 |
[20:21] | Are you willing to play in someone else’s sandbox for a while? | 你愿意让你的观点和政治立场 灵活变通一段时间吗 |
[20:24] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果这是需要的代价 |
[20:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | But there are some hard line, fetus-loving, | 但有一些立场强硬拥护胎儿 |
[20:31] | women-hating monsters in here, | 讨厌女人的怪物 |
[20:33] | so strap in. | 要时刻警惕 |
[20:36] | Ideally, what you want | 理想情况下 你需要的是 |
[20:38] | are five key players from five states on the Byrde Foundation board. | 比尔德基金会董事会中 来自五个州的五个关键成员 |
[20:41] | Missouri, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Ohio. | 密苏里州密歇根州 伊利诺斯州威斯康星州和俄亥俄州 |
[20:44] | Now, Missouri, you’ve already got Wade, but that boy don’t do shit as a Senator, | 现在密苏里州 你们已经搞定韦德了 但那小子作为参议员什么都做不了 |
[20:49] | so you’ll have to plow some cash into making that a governorship. | 所以你必须要花些钱让他当州长 |
[20:53] | Michigan is your union guy. | 密歇根州是你的工会成员 |
[20:55] | Jonathan Pittman. | 乔纳森皮特曼 |
[20:56] | He is a hard-headed bitch. You’ll get along famously. | 他是个顽固的贱人 你们会相处得很好 |
[21:00] | Then there’s Illinois, an old friend of yours. | 还有伊利诺斯州 那是你的一个老朋友 |
[21:05] | -Don’t say Schafer. -Schafer. | -别说是谢弗 -谢弗 |
[21:07] | He retired. | 他退休了 |
[21:08] | Yeah, but old Randall held on to plenty of strings. | 是的 但老兰德尔 仍然有很大的政治吸引力 |
[21:13] | He hated me in the day. | 他之前很恨我 |
[21:15] | Which is why you’re going to have to bring | 所以你要有 |
[21:17] | a very sunny disposition | 非常开朗的性格 |
[21:19] | and very, very deep pockets. | 和非常非常雄厚的财力 |
[21:23] | -How much? -Conservative estimate? | -需要多少钱 -保守估计 |
[21:25] | A hundred and fifty million just to get you off your blocks. | 一亿五千万就为了让你开始的竞选 |
[21:31] | By when? | 什么时候要 |
[21:32] | You get me half by Christmas, | 你在圣诞节前给我一半 |
[21:34] | I don’t see why you can’t have this done in a couple of years. | 我不明白你为什么不能在几年内完成 |
[21:38] | What about this year? | 今年如何 |
[21:40] | For that you’re gonna need it yesterday. | 那样你昨天就该给了 下个月有地方选举 |
[21:44] | There’s local elections next month, which you can’t afford to miss. | 你可不能错过 |
[21:47] | You get it by then, | 到时候你就知道了 |
[21:48] | and I’d say you could buy almost anybody. | 我敢说你几乎可以收买任何人 |
[21:57] | Including you? | 包括你 |
[21:59] | I think I’m going to go to my next appointment. | 我想我要去赶赴下一个预约了 |
[22:05] | So we’ll start with the carpets, air conditioners, decorating. | 我们从地毯空调装饰开始 |
[22:09] | The price ranges are higher, makes it easier to hide everything. | 价格区间更高 更容易隐藏一切 |
[22:13] | Good thing this place is such a shit hole. Huh? | 还好这地方烂得出奇 对吧 |
[22:15] | Do you know how much you’ll be making? | 你知道你能挣多少钱吗 |
[22:17] | I need a monthly estimate to figure out how much I can wash. | 我需要一个月的预估钱数 来算出我能洗多少钱 |
[22:21] | No, but this isn’t the only place we got. | 不知道 但这不是我们唯一有的地方 |
[22:23] | Darlene’s talking about building a couple rehab centers out near the state line. | 达莲娜说要在州界附近 建几个康复中心 |
[22:27] | We can put the rest through construction. | 我们可以把剩下的放在施工中 |
[22:30] | -Yeah, that’ll work. -Hey! Boy! | -好 那就没问题了 -喂男孩 |
[22:33] | You want to tell me what your parents did to John Nix? | 你想告诉我你父母 对约翰尼克斯做了什么吗 |
[22:37] | You better tell me right now if you know one thing about it. | 如果你知道什么事 最好现在就告诉我 |
[22:44] | I… I would. | 我…我会说 |
[22:46] | I promise. I don’t… I don’t know anything. | 我保证 我什么都不知道 |
[22:50] | No man can serve two masters, Jonah. | 一个人不能事奉两个主 乔纳 |
[22:53] | Now you think about that. | 现在你好好想想 |
[22:55] | Now, get on home. | 回家去吧 |
[23:01] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[23:03] | Why’d you hire him anyway? | 你为什么要雇他 |
[23:06] | How good is he? | 他能有多厉害 |
[23:08] | Really fucking good. | 真的很厉害 |
[23:10] | I think he’s one of those “savornts.” | 我觉得他是那种 专家 之一 |
[23:15] | So what’s giving you a hot flash, anyway? Hmm? | 所以你怎么会成为热门人物嗯 |
[23:19] | KC Mob pulled out of distribution. | 堪萨斯帮撤资了 |
[23:22] | They think the cartel hit Nix. | 他们认为是贩毒集团袭击了尼克斯 |
[23:25] | -No shit. | 不是吧 |
[23:27] | You’ve had a fucking morning. | 你这一大早过得不怎么好啊 |
[23:29] | We have, because unless you got any bright ideas, | 是我们 因为除非你有什么好主意 |
[23:32] | this ain’t a laundering front anymore. | 这不再是洗钱的幌子了 |
[23:34] | It’s just some shitty motel you spent all your money on. | 只是你把钱都花在了一个破旅馆里 |
[23:47] | This is a terrible idea. | 这主意太糟糕了 |
[23:52] | But why would he want to meet me? | 但他为什么想见我 |
[23:55] | What have you told him? | 你告诉他了什么 |
[23:57] | -Just that I trust you, that’s all. -Oh, so he thinks I’m in your pocket. | -我只是说相信你 仅此而已 -所以他认为你已经搞定我了 |
[24:01] | -Fuck you, Marty! -No. No, no. Maya, this is a massive get. | -去你的 马蒂 -不是的 玛雅 这是个巨大的收获 |
[24:04] | You would be the agent that brings in Omar Navarro. | 你会是带奥马纳瓦罗进去的探员 |
[24:06] | -It’s a massive risk too. -No. | -这也有巨大的风险 -没有 |
[24:08] | Well… Who else in his organization knows about this? | 好吧…他组织里还有谁知道这件事 |
[24:12] | No one. It’s… It’s you. It’s me. It’s Wendy, that’s it. | 没人了 就是你我温蒂 仅此而已 |
[24:15] | Is someone moving against him? | 有人反对他吗 |
[24:16] | No, no. No one’s moving against him. | 没有 没有任何人反对他 |
[24:20] | If anyone found out | 如果有人发现… |
[24:22] | No one suspects a thing. He’s very smart. | 没人会怀疑的 他很聪明 |
[24:26] | I have a family now. | 我现在有家庭了 |
[24:27] | Mm-hmm. Well, you know, we all have families. | 是的 你知道 我们都有家庭 |
[24:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:37] | I wouldn’t have backup. Can’t risk telling the Bureau. | 我不会有后援 我不能冒险告诉调查局 |
[24:39] | -It’ll leak. -I’ll be there. Wendy’ll be there. | -消息会走漏的 -我会在的 温蒂也会在 |
[24:41] | Is that supposed to reassure me? | 这能让我安心吗 |
[24:43] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[24:46] | I promise you that you’re going to be safe. | 我保证你会很安全的 |
[24:49] | He knows how valuable you are. | 他知道你有多重要 |
[24:54] | We’ve been after him since before I joined the Bureau. | 我加入调查局之前 我们就盯上他了 |
[25:05] | Tell me how it works. | 告诉我一切会怎么进行 |
[25:11] | It’s a… It’s a three day window. | 就是…只有三天的时间 |
[25:13] | He gives you 30 minutes notice before he sends a car. | 他会提前30分钟通知你 然后派车过来 |
[25:16] | I don’t know where the meeting will be, probably in state. | 我不知道会在哪儿见面 可能是在州里 |
[25:18] | You want to give a cartel boss my address? | 你想把我的地址给贩毒集团老板吗 |
[25:21] | That doesn’t work for me, Marty. You can’t do that. | 那样对我可不行 马蒂 你不能那样做 |
[25:32] | Why don’t you stay with us? | 不如你和我们一起住吧 |
[25:35] | How about you stay with us and Charlotte will watch Wilson | 你和我们待在一起 我们见面的时候 |
[25:38] | while we’re at the meeting? He’ll be safe. | 让夏洛特照看威尔森如何 他会安全的 |
[25:44] | She dropped Jonah one time. | 她暂时不管乔纳了 |
[25:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:57] | Our show has been covering the opioid epidemic for years. | 我们的节目多年来 一直在报道鸦片类药物的流行 |
[26:00] | We’ve interviewed whistleblowers, doctors, and victims, | 我们采访了举报人 医生和受害者 |
[26:04] | but never has the CEO of a pharmaceutical company agreed to sit down with us, | 但从来没有一家制药公司的总裁 愿意和我们坐下来谈 |
[26:08] | until now. | 直至今日 |
[26:10] | Clare Shaw takes over the role of CEO from her brother, Michael, | 克莱尔肖从她哥哥迈克尔手中 接过了总裁的职位 |
[26:13] | ousted from his family’s company | 迈克尔在公开指责 |
[26:15] | after he publicly blamed drug users for creating the opioid crisis. | 吸毒者制造了鸦片类药物危机后 被逐出了家族公司 |
[26:20] | Eight percent of our research budget is going towards developing | 我们8%的研究预算将用于 |
[26:24] | the next generation of opioid blockers to help victims of addiction. | 开发下一代鸦片类阻滞剂 以帮助成瘾受害者 |
[26:29] | We have dramatically improved our patient programs, | 我们已经极大地改善了 我们的病人计划 |
[26:32] | and every single piece of marketing we put out now | 我们现在推出的每一项营销 |
[26:34] | accurately reflects the best evidence available. | 都准确地反映了现有的最佳证据 |
[26:39] | We’ve heard promises from companies like yours before. | 我们以前也听到过 像你们这样公司的承诺 |
[26:42] | What makes this different? | 这次有什么不同 |
[26:44] | This time they’re true. | 这次这些承诺都是真的 |
[26:51] | She seems perfect. That’s, uh, Missouri? | 她看起来很完美 那是密苏里州的 |
[26:53] | Well, their head office is in Chicago, but their factories and labs are all here. | 他们的总部在芝加哥州 但他们的工厂和实验室都在这里 |
[26:57] | Yeah, okay. Excellent. | 好吧 非常好 |
[26:59] | Well, I put together this packet here for the, uh, rehab facilities. | 这是我给康复中心整理的综合文件 |
[27:02] | This is, uh, five possible sites and, uh, partners. | 这是五个可能的地点和合作伙伴 |
[27:06] | Right here are two early construction bids. | 这是两份早期的施工投标 |
[27:10] | Isn’t Mrs. Snell building rehabs? | 斯内尔夫人不是在建造康复中心吗 |
[27:12] | Uh, yeah, I saw that she was pulling permits. | 是的 我看到她在申请许可证 |
[27:14] | This is pretty reasonable. | 这很合理 |
[27:16] | So you just stole her idea? | 所以你就偷了她的想法 |
[27:19] | Why do you care what happens to Mrs. Snell? | 你为什么关心 斯内尔夫人会发生什么 |
[27:23] | Hey, it’s for me. | 喂 是找我的 |
[27:30] | Hey. Yeah, you can just go through here. | 嗨 对 你可以从这里过去 |
[27:33] | Put it all in the basement. | 都放在地下室里 |
[27:39] | – What’s all this? -I’m installing a new system. | – 这些都是什么 – 我要安装一个新系统 |
[27:45] | Looks expensive. | 看起来很贵 |
[27:47] | Bought it with my own money. | 用我自己的钱买的 |
[27:51] | I need it for my new job. | 我的新工作需要这个 |
[27:55] | Huh. Really? | 嗯 是吗 |
[27:58] | -What are you doing? -Thanks. | -你做什么工作 -多谢 |
[28:02] | Washing money for Ruth. | 为露丝洗钱 |
[28:06] | Oh, no, you are not. | 不行 你不能这样做 |
[28:08] | I’m not using your software. I wrote my own. | 我不会用你们的软件 我用我自己编写的 |
[28:13] | I know that you’re angry | 好吧 够了 我知道你很生气… |
[28:13] | I’m not gonna fight with you about this, Mom. | 我不会为这事跟你吵架的 妈妈 |
[28:16] | Jonah! | 乔纳 |
[28:18] | Jonah! | 乔纳 |
[28:21] | -Jonah! -Charlotte? | -乔纳 -夏洛特 |
[28:26] | Uh, you do not talk to Jonah about the business anymore. Okay? | 你别再和乔纳提生意了 好吗 |
[28:30] | Not a word, seriously. | 说真的 一个字都别说了 |
[28:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:38] | -This is insane. -I know. | -这太疯狂了 -我知道 |
[28:40] | He’s betraying our family. We have to stop this. | 他要背叛我们的家人 我们必须阻止这一切 |
[28:42] | I know. Um… | 我知道 |
[28:45] | Jesus. Laundering at 14. | 天啊 14岁就洗钱 |
[28:52] | Do not be proud of him right now. | 现在就别为他骄傲了 |
[29:04] | All my old crew went into meth. | 我以前的队员都染上了冰毒 |
[29:06] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[29:08] | Doing it on the water too, just like I taught ’em. | 在水上也一样 就像我教他们的那样 |
[29:12] | Ungrateful shit-lickers. | 忘恩负义的混蛋们 |
[29:15] | Don’t know what’s good for them, do they? | 不知道什么对他们有好处 对吧 |
[29:18] | I’m sorry. Wish I knew how to help. | 我很抱歉 真希望我知道怎么帮你 |
[29:25] | I did have this one idea. | 我确实有一个想法 |
[29:27] | It’s kind of, well… | 有点… |
[29:30] | Look, I got this whole damn list of high rollers from the casino, right? | 你看 我手头有一大堆 赌场里的豪赌客 对吧 |
[29:34] | And those guys are into all kinds of shit. | 那些人什么事都干得出来 |
[29:37] | This one dude, this chef from Chicago, he’s connected to a whole lot of them. | 有个人是芝加哥来的厨师 他和很多人都有联系 |
[29:42] | Does everything. Girls, blow, even likes dope. | 他什么都做 女孩交易豪赌 还喜欢毒品 |
[29:45] | One high roller is not enough. | 一个豪赌客是不够的 |
[29:48] | We need a whole distribution network. | 我们需要一个完整的配销网络 |
[29:50] | Well, I know. But I’m telling you, | 我知道 但我要告诉你 |
[29:54] | these rich fuckers will pay for anything if you convince them it’s fancy. | 只要你能让这些有钱的混蛋相信 是高档的东西 那他们愿意倾尽所有 |
[29:59] | I don’t think we need to sell more. I just think we need to charge more. | 我认为我们不需要再多卖了 我只是觉得我们应该多收点钱 |
[30:03] | What like… like hipster heroin? | 比如什么 像嬉皮士海洛因那种 |
[30:06] | – Exactly. | -我不喜欢那种 -没错 |
[30:08] | Brand it like it’s the fucking Moët of dope. | 给东西打上品牌 就像毒品中的酩悦香槟一样 |
[30:12] | Say it’s, like, cut with natural antihistamines to prevent itching. | 比如说 用天然的抗组胺剂来止痒 |
[30:19] | Multivitamins. | 多种维生素 |
[30:21] | For micronutrient leaching. | 微量元素浸出 |
[30:28] | Honestly, with this guy talking us up, | 说实话 有这人为我们大谈特谈 |
[30:32] | I mean, we can charge a shit ton, and before you know it, I mean | 我是说 我们可以收一大笔钱 并且在你意识到之前 我是说… |
[30:36] | We’re in the designer heroin business. | 我们是做海洛因设计生意的 |
[30:39] | From farm… to needle. | 从生产农场到经销针管 |
[30:43] | Locally sourced family heroin. | 本地采购的家庭海洛因 |
[30:48] | I can head to Chicago from the Lazy-O this afternoon. | 我今天下午就可以从拉兹欧汽车旅馆 出发去芝加哥了 |
[31:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:23] | I’m here to see Clare Shaw. | 我是来找克莱尔肖的 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:31] | Please take the elevator to the 25th floor. | 请乘电梯到25楼 |
[31:33] | Great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[31:40] | We’ve already spearheaded the biggest campaign | 我们已经带头发起了 |
[31:42] | against predatory lending in the country. | 国内最大的反对掠夺性贷款运动 |
[31:44] | And we’re backing anti-corruption initiatives across the Midwest. | 我们支持中西部地区的反腐败倡议 |
[31:48] | Voter rights in Ohio, police corruption in Michigan. | 俄亥俄州的选民权利 密歇根州的警察腐败 |
[31:51] | Well, there is no doubt your work is very impressive. | 毫无疑问 你的工作非常出色 |
[31:54] | And… honestly, Clare, | 并且…说实话 克莱尔 |
[31:57] | who else is going to put the Shaw name on three brand new, | 还有谁会把肖的名字印在三家全新的 |
[32:01] | state-of-the-art mental health and rehab facilities? | 最先进的精神健康和康复机构上呢 |
[32:04] | I am sure nobody. | 我相信没有人会如此了 |
[32:08] | Wendy, I like the Byrde Foundation. I like you. | 温蒂 我喜欢比尔德基金会 也喜欢你 |
[32:10] | I do, but… | 我很喜欢 但… |
[32:12] | risking $150 million on a newly formed foundation | 冒险在一个新成立的基金会上 投资15亿美元 |
[32:18] | just wouldn’t be prudent, especially… | 是不明智的 尤其… |
[32:21] | after hearing about the mess at your fundraiser. | 在听说了你的筹款活动一团糟之后 |
[32:25] | Your husband got knocked out? | 你丈夫被打晕了 |
[32:30] | It’s worse than that. It was my brother who hit him. | 比那更糟 是我哥哥打了他 |
[32:35] | He has bipolar and drug issues, that | 他有躁郁症和毒品问题… |
[32:38] | That’s why building these is so important to me. | 所以建造这些对我来说很重要 |
[32:42] | That must be awful. | 那一定很糟糕 |
[32:45] | How is he doing? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[32:49] | -He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[32:52] | I am so sorry. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[32:55] | It’s | 就是… |
[32:59] | Family is hard. | 家庭生活很艰辛 |
[33:05] | Wendy, in a couple years | 温蒂 过几年 |
[33:07] | when we are both on sure footing, | 等我们都稳定下来了 |
[33:09] | we’ll do this. | 我们会这么做的 |
[33:11] | But for now | 但现在… |
[33:13] | Shaw Medical has… has made donations this size. | 肖医疗公司已经捐了这么多钱 |
[33:15] | That was before lawsuits and nine-figure fines. | 那是在诉讼和九位数的罚款之前 |
[33:19] | I am sorry. Wendy, it’s not going to happen this time. | 我很抱歉 温蒂 这次不会发生了 |
[33:26] | I’m not giving them back, Marty! They’re hid! | 我不会还回去的 马蒂 我已经藏起来了 |
[33:30] | This is not about Ben’s ashes. | 我来不是为了本的骨灰 |
[33:32] | This is about you recruiting my son | 是关于你雇用我儿子 |
[33:36] | to launder money for a heroin operation. | 为海洛因交易洗钱的事 |
[33:39] | -Oh. -Yeah, “Oh.” | 这样 |
[33:40] | Now, I… I know that you’re mad, but this is low. Okay? | 对 就是这样 现在我知道你很生气 但这太卑鄙了 好吗 |
[33:44] | -He’s grieving. Don’t use that to hurt me. -That’s not what’s happening. | -他很悲痛 别用这个来伤害我 -不是这样的 |
[33:48] | I could have set up those accounts if you asked me. | 如果你让我开那些账户 我早就开了 |
[33:50] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[33:51] | I’m sure Wendy would have loved that. Darlene, too. | 我肯定温蒂会很爱那种做法的 达莲娜也一样 |
[33:54] | Look, all Jonah’s doing is math. | 听着 乔纳所做的一切只是数学计算 |
[33:58] | He’s not in an operation. He’s safe. | 他不参与交易其中 他很安全 |
[34:00] | -Now get the fuck out of the way. -Hang on. Please. “Safe”? | -现在给我滚远点 -等等 拜托 安全 |
[34:03] | How stupid are you? When Darlene’s involved, no one is safe. | 你是有多蠢一旦达莲娜参与其中 那就没人是安全的 |
[34:06] | Not you, not Wyatt, and especially not Jonah. | 你不安全 怀亚不安全 乔纳尤其不安全 |
[34:09] | And you’re any better? | 那你的情况就更好吗 |
[34:11] | You really think you could trust someone who shot a guy’s dick off? | 你真觉得你能信任一个 打爆别人下体的人吗 |
[34:16] | – I know what I’m doing. – You don’t! You’re out of your depth, Ruth. | -我知道自己在做什么 -你不知道你在不自量力 |
[34:19] | And I’m not gonna let you drag Jonah down with you, okay? | 我不会让你把乔纳也拖下水的 |
[34:22] | -He doesn’t work for you. You got it? | 他不为你工作 你知道了吗 |
[34:27] | And what exactly are you going to do about it, Marty? | 那你到底打算怎么实施呢 马蒂 |
[34:30] | Get your dick shot off too? Hmm? | 把你自己的下体也打爆嗯 |
[34:33] | Nice. | 很好 |
[35:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:18] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[35:20] | Looks like a fucking painting. | 看起来像一幅该死的画 |
[35:23] | I don’t want to mess it up. | 我不想破坏这个作品 |
[35:30] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[35:32] | Much. | 好多了 |
[35:48] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[35:51] | This is so good. | 这太好吃了 |
[35:53] | You’re a better cook than you are a poker player. | 你做菜比打牌还厉害 |
[35:58] | What are you doing in Chicago, Ruth? | 你来芝加哥做什么 露丝 |
[36:01] | -You guys branching out? -Mm-mm. No. | -你们要扩大范围吗 -不是的 |
[36:05] | I ain’t running games no more. I got a new venture. | 我不再玩赌场游戏了 我有了新的事业 |
[36:08] | Something you might like, actually. | 实际上 可能是你会喜欢的 |
[36:10] | Small batch of dope. No fentanyl, no baby powder. | 一小批毒品 没有芬太尼 没有婴儿爽身粉 |
[36:13] | None of that shit, guaranteed. | 我保证那些都没有 |
[36:15] | I thought maybe you could help me move it. | 我想也许你能帮我运一下 |
[36:21] | I might like a pinch after a game, | 我可能想在比赛后喝一杯 |
[36:24] | but, uh… I’m not a drug dealer, Ruth. | 但我不是毒贩 露丝 |
[36:27] | I got a job. I own a restaurant. | 我有工作 我经营着一家餐厅 |
[36:31] | No, I don’t need a dealer. | 不是 我不需要一个毒贩 |
[36:34] | What I need is an influencer. | 我需要的是个红人 |
[36:37] | All I want is for you to talk it up to the other high rollers, | 我只希望你能跟其他豪赌客说好话 |
[36:41] | and the product will do the rest. | 剩下的就由产品来完成 |
[36:43] | I can get clean dope already. | 我已经能弄到干净的毒品了 |
[36:45] | What makes yours so good? | 你的东西有什么优势 |
[36:47] | This shit hits different. | 这玩意可不一样 |
[36:50] | Hey, you don’t gotta smoke it neither. It’s pure enough to snort. | 喂 你都不用点燃抽 产品足够纯 吸食就可以 |
[36:53] | You know, it’s home grown, organic, sustainable. | 这产品是自家种植的 有机且可持续 |
[36:59] | Farm to fucking table. | 从农场到餐桌 |
[37:03] | Where are you growing it? | 你在哪里种的 |
[37:04] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[37:06] | The most beautiful farm you’ve ever seen, right there in the Ozarks. | 你见过的最美丽的农场 就在奥扎克那里 |
[37:13] | They make honey too. | 那里也做蜂蜜 |
[37:16] | Seriously, Kerry. I mean, you have got to try this. | 说真的 凯瑞 我是说 你一定要试试 |
[37:27] | It looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[37:30] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[37:47] | No. I don’t… I don’t do that stuff. | 不要 我不…我不吸这东西 |
[37:52] | Well, how do you know it’s so good, then? | 那你怎么知道这东西很好 |
[37:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:57] | It’s impolite to make me try it alone. | 让我一个人尝试 是不礼貌的 |
[38:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:44] | Hoo! | 呼 |
[38:46] | Yeah. I’m… I’m, uh… I’m interested. | 对 我…我对此感兴趣 |
[38:49] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[38:51] | I want to go to that farm, though. | 但我想去看看那个农场 |
[38:53] | I visit all my producers, got to get my hands in the dirt. | 我会拜访我所有的制造商 我一定要全部亲身经历 |
[38:58] | Yeah, no, not… Not a problem. | 好 不是 没…没问题 |
[39:16] | -Did you find anything? -Maybe. | -你找到什么了吗 -也许吧 |
[39:18] | Okay. We don’t have time for maybe. | 好吧 我们没时间等也许了 |
[39:22] | I had to beg Clare for this meeting. | 我必须求克莱尔同意这次见面 |
[39:24] | We have a 40-minute window to make this deal. | 我们有40分钟的时间来做这笔交易 |
[39:27] | Yeah. It’s just… It’s a little crazy, you know? | 对 这有点儿疯狂 你知道吗 |
[39:29] | Well, crazy is better than nothing. | 疯狂总比一无所成好 |
[39:32] | – I got it. -Uh, thank you. | -我来开门 -谢谢 |
[39:35] | Um, Charlotte, do me a favor, too, would you? | 夏洛特 也帮我个忙 好吗 |
[39:37] | Hi! Hi, here, come in. | 嗨请进 |
[39:38] | Hey Maya! Charlotte, please, uh… settle Maya in for me | 嗨 玛雅夏洛特 请帮我安顿一下玛雅 |
[39:43] | and, um, Maya, I apologize. | 还有玛雅 我道歉 |
[39:45] | We’ve got a last-minute meeting, uh, at the casino, | 我们在赌场有个临时会议 |
[39:48] | but I promise we’re just 30 minutes away. | 但我保证我们只有30分钟的路程 |
[39:50] | -You’d better be. – Yeah. | -最好是 -能 |
[39:55] | You can sleep in Jonah’s room since he’s staying in Buddy’s. | 你可以睡在乔纳的房间 因为他住在巴迪家里 |
[40:02] | I got the bottle warmer that you asked for. Um… I… I hope it’s the right one. | 我把你要的暖瓶拿来了 我希望这个是你要的 |
[40:06] | It’ll be fine. | 这个就可以 |
[40:10] | This must be weird for you. | 这对你来说一定很奇怪 |
[40:13] | It’s not how I saw my maternity leave panning out. | 我可不认为我的产假结果是这样的 |
[40:23] | Oh, yeah. That’s good soil, ma’am. | 太好了 这土质太好了 女士 |
[40:27] | Sure you don’t want to taste it too? | 你确定不想尝尝吗 |
[40:29] | No, it’s no need. I know good dirt when I smell it. I grew up on a farm. | 不用 不需要了 我一闻就知道 这是好土了 我从小在农场长大 |
[40:33] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[40:35] | It’s a beautiful spot you got here. | 你这地方真美 |
[40:38] | Can I see the poppies? | 我能看看罂粟花吗 |
[40:39] | -Sure. -No. | -当然 -不行 |
[40:43] | We had a… a good go of it the other night. | 没关系 那天晚上我们玩得很开心 That’s all right. |
[40:47] | I know you make damn fine dope, Darlene. | 我知道你的毒品很好 达莲娜 |
[40:51] | You know, Darlene’s family’s been on this land since, uh… since forever. | 达莲娜的家人一直都在… 这片土地上经营 |
[40:55] | – Runs all the way to the horizon. – Wow, really? | -一直到地平线那头 -哇 真的吗 |
[40:57] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[40:59] | What else you grow? | 你还种植些什么 |
[41:03] | Uh, we grow flowers, mostly, | 大部分是种植花卉 |
[41:06] | um, but we’ve been thinking about soybeans, right? | 但我们一直在考虑大豆 对吧 |
[41:09] | Oh, for sure. Yeah, there’s a market for it. | 当然 对 大豆是有市场的 |
[41:11] | Yeah, Tatsoi is another good one. | 对 白菜心也在考虑 |
[41:13] | Hot new brassica. Going the way of the Brussels sprout. | 热门的新芸苔属植物 种植球芽甘蓝之类的 |
[41:16] | What about edible flowers? They still a thing? | 那食用花卉呢它们还热门吗 |
[41:18] | Nah, I feel like they’re all sewn up, you know? | 并不 我感觉那个市场都饱和了 你知道吧 |
[41:21] | I mean, if you got the room, | 我是说 如果你们有空间 |
[41:23] | you could maybe try a small-batch dessert wine, or | 可以尝试小批量的餐后酒 或者… |
[41:25] | Oh, shut your mouths, all of you! | 你们都给我闭嘴 |
[41:29] | This ain’t no bullshit, hippie co-op. | 这不是胡闹 嬉皮士合作组织 |
[41:32] | And this girl isn’t authorized to make a commitment. | 这个女孩无权做出承诺 |
[41:38] | You need to get off my land before I put you under it. | 你要在我把你埋在土里之前 离开我的地盘 |
[41:42] | Deal’s off. Wyatt. | 交易结束 怀亚 |
[41:46] | Darlene! Hey! | 达莲娜喂 |
[41:48] | Hey, I set this up for us! This is a good idea! | 喂 我为我们安排了这场交易 这是个好主意 |
[41:51] | Darlene, I’m… I’m… I’m a partner in this operation. | 达莲娜 我是这次交易的合伙人 |
[41:54] | Will you just listen? | 你能听我说说吗 |
[41:55] | -What? What the fuck?! Talk to her. | 什么什么情况跟她说说啊 |
[42:00] | Me? | 我 |
[42:02] | It’s her farm. I don’t | 这是她的农场 我不能… |
[42:04] | If she doesn’t wanna do it, we gotta respect that. | 如果她不想做 我们就要尊重她 |
[42:07] | And… she’s my girlfriend. | 而且她还是我的女朋友 |
[42:12] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[42:16] | Those two are dating? | 他们两个在交往 |
[42:19] | I… I… I can see where you… you can’t spare, um, $150 million. | 我…我知道…你不能拿出 一亿五千万美元 |
[42:24] | Uh, your opioid division is… is about to go bankrupt, right? | 你的鸦片类药物部门 要破产了 对吧 |
[42:28] | -You’d be lucky to make it to March. -Hardly. | -能撑到三月就很幸运了 -不会 |
[42:31] | We’ve got two new drugs about to hit the market. | 我们有两种新药即将上市 |
[42:34] | We’re making three acquisitions this month. | 这个月我们要收购三家公司 |
[42:37] | Well, I mean, you know, buying a company and then price-hiking their, | 我的意思是 你知道的 收购一家公司 |
[42:39] | uh, their best drug is not really a sustainable model. | 然后提高他们最好药物的价格 并不是一个可持续的模式 |
[42:43] | You know, Medicaid will be knocking on your doors for a refund, | 医疗补助会来找你要退款 |
[42:46] | then the short-sellers will take the rest. | 然后做空者会拿走剩下的钱 |
[42:48] | You know, you’re in trouble. It’s right there. | 你现在身处麻烦中 就是这样 |
[42:50] | How’d you even get these numbers? They’re not public. | 这些数据你都是从哪儿得来的 这些都是未公开的 |
[42:54] | Uh, no, but they’re accessible. | 确实没公开 这些数据我都能拿到 |
[42:57] | So, you know, I’m only two months ahead of the pack, if that. | 所以你要知道 如果情况是这样 我只是比别人早了两个月 |
[43:03] | This is your unmissable offer? | 这就是你们不能错过的报价吗 |
[43:05] | A dressing down by the owners of a riverboat casino? | 被河船赌场的老板训斥了一顿 |
[43:09] | Clare, please, that… That is not what we’re doing. | 克莱尔 拜托 这不是我们要做的 |
[43:12] | We just need you to understand the reality. | 我们只需要你了解现实 |
[43:14] | Your company’s in trouble, which means your family’s in trouble. | 你的公司有麻烦了 也就是说你的家庭要有麻烦了 |
[43:20] | And we may be able to fix both, | 我们也许能解决这两个问题 |
[43:23] | if you’ll listen. | 如果你听我们的 |
[43:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:32] | So, what… what can you tell us about your raw materials? | 那你能跟我们说说你们的原材料吗 |
[43:36] | If that is your angle, you really are wasting my time. | 如果这是你们的目的 那你们真是在浪费我的时间 |
[43:40] | Materials is the one area we can’t cut costs. | 材料是我们无法削减成本的一个领域 |
[43:43] | Every provider has to be licensed. There is no meaningful competition. | 每个供应商都必须获得许可 没什么有意义的竞争 |
[43:47] | Just give us a moment. | 就请给我们一点时间 |
[43:49] | We’re thinking specifically about, uh, the opium. | 我们具体想的是麻醉剂 |
[43:52] | You… you need that for your… your bestselling drug, right? | 你最畅销的药需要这个 对吧 |
[43:54] | And… And… that’s out of Tasmania, right? | 还有…那是在塔斯马尼亚岛 对吧 |
[43:59] | Afghanistan too. | 阿富汗也有 |
[44:01] | Tell me what you would say if you could pay 65 percent less | 请告诉我 如果那种原材料 你能降价65% |
[44:05] | for that particular raw material. | 你会有什么想法 |
[44:08] | That would save us, but there is only one way to do that. | 那可以救我们 但只有一个办法能做到那样 |
[44:25] | We can stop talking anytime you want. | 我们可以随时停止交谈 |
[44:32] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[44:35] | This is the exact same product, | 这是完全相同的产品 |
[44:38] | same specifications, | 相同的规格 |
[44:41] | integrated seamlessly into your current supply, | 可以无缝集成到你当前的供应中 |
[44:45] | and everything is tracing back to an FDA-approved, | 并且所有东西 都是由食品和药物管理局批准的 |
[44:49] | a DEA-cleared supplier. | 缉毒局批准的供应商 |
[44:51] | Clare, if we can save you $300 million in raw materials, | 克莱尔 如果我们能帮你节省 三亿美元的原材料 |
[44:58] | could you donate half of that to our foundation? | 你能捐一半给我们的基金会吗 |
[45:01] | You realize we’re breaking about a dozen laws just talking about this? | 你知道我们谈论这个 会违反很多法律吗 |
[45:04] | And as I said, we can stop talking anytime you want. | 就像我说的 我们可以随时停止交谈 |
[45:11] | This is what your FBI audit was about. | 这就是你们联邦调查局调查的目的 |
[45:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[45:15] | And as you’ll recall, | 你应该还记得 |
[45:17] | they found nothing. | 他们什么都没发现 |
[45:24] | I believed you, when you said that you wanted to do good. | 当你说你想做好事 我相信你 |
[45:29] | You take this deal, you… you get $300 million of heroin right off the streets. | 你接受了这笔交易 就能从街头得到三亿美元的海洛因 |
[45:43] | We got it. | 我们谈成了 |
[45:46] | Whoa, that was fast. | 哇 简直太迅速了 |
[45:50] | All in one? | 全部一次谈清 |
[45:51] | Mm-hmm. Shaw Medical. | 是的 肖医疗 |
[45:54] | Thank you for getting those financials. | 谢谢你弄到这些财务报表 |
[45:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[45:59] | That’s a… That’s a big donation. What’d you promise them? | 那是…那可是一大笔捐款 你答应她们什么了 |
[46:05] | Their name on a bunch of rehabs. | 在康复中心印上她们的名字 |
[46:08] | Are you sure this is a done deal? We can’t un-ring this bell. | 你确定这事定下来了吗 一旦开始 就没有退路 |
[46:16] | Make the offers, Jim. We’re ready. | 提条件吧 吉姆 我们准备好了 |
[46:26] | You’re gonna have to choose soon. Charles or the Byrdes. | 你很快就要做出选择了 查尔斯家族或比尔德家族 |
[46:36] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[46:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[46:48] | Hola, Marty, cómo estás? | 你好 马蒂 你过得好吗 |
[46:51] | Hi, there. What are you doing here? I told you that, uh, it wasn’t safe. | 你好 你来这里做什么 我告诉过你这里不安全 |
[46:56] | I didn’t go inside. | 我没进去 |
[46:58] | Come on, hop aboard. | 来吧 上船吧 |
[47:05] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[47:07] | To clean up your mess. | 去收拾你的烂摊子 |
[47:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:52] | You do know that returning to the scene of the crime | 你知道80%的白痴都是因为 |
[47:54] | is how 80 percent of idiots get caught? | 回到犯罪现场才被抓的吧 |
[47:56] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 我也不会在这里 |
[48:00] | How’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[48:02] | You’re untrustworthy, Marty. | 你不值得信任 马蒂 |
[48:04] | Anyone can see it. | 任何人都能看到 |
[48:08] | Once more with this. Walls, too. | 再做一次 墙壁也弄好 |
[48:17] | You getting that? | 你不接电话吗 |
[48:19] | Yep. | 接 |
[48:26] | I’m not here. | 我不在这里 |
[48:27] | You say a word and you’re dead. | 你说一个字就死定了 |
[48:29] | -You, your wife…I get it. | -你和你的妻子 -我明白 |
[48:31] | Well, pick up, then. | 好 那就接电话吧 |
[48:34] | It’s your boss. | 你老板打来的 |
[48:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:39] | -Marty, thank you for your message. | 马蒂 谢谢你的短信 |
[48:43] | Come on. Let’s go. Vamos. | 过来 我们走 走吧 |
[48:47] | Has she arrived? | 她到了吗 |
[48:49] | Uh, yeah. | 到了 |
[48:50] | Good. And she is happy to do this, yes? | 很好 她很乐意这么做 对吧 |
[48:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[48:57] | Something’s wrong. | 有什么问题不对劲 |
[49:00] | Uh, nothing. I, um… I had something that I need to ask you. | 没有 我…我有件事需要问你 |
[49:05] | I… I did a… a deal. I should have run it by you first. | 我…我做了个交易 本应该先跟你商量一下 |
[49:08] | With who? | 和谁做的交易 |
[49:09] | A pharmaceutical company. | 一家制药公司 |
[49:12] | Uh… it, you know… They need raw materials and it works well. | 他们需要原材料 而且进展很顺利 |
[49:15] | It’s… It’s more money for you. It’s less for them to spend, | 对你来说能赚更多的钱 他们花的钱更少 |
[49:18] | and, you know… It’s complicated. There’s a couple extra steps, but | 然后你知道…这很复杂 需要一些额外的程序 但… |
[49:22] | Is this better for my safety, Marty? | 这样会让我更安全吗 马蒂 |
[49:25] | For ours, which affects yours. | 对我们来说更安全 也会让你更安全 |
[49:31] | Well, then let’s make it happen. | 那就那样做吧 |
[49:34] | Good, great. | 好 很好 |
[50:07] | You made a mistake! | 你做错选择了 |
[50:11] | This family is getting out! | 这个家庭要东山再起了 |
[50:13] | The foundation just got a huge donation, | 基金会刚收到一大笔捐款 |
[50:16] | life-changing. | 生活被改变了 |
[50:17] | So if I were you, I’d think very carefully about your choices right now. | 所以如果我是你 我会仔细考虑你现在的选择 |
[50:23] | You’re on the wrong team. | 你站错边了 |
[50:30] | What did you do with the sheriff’s body? | 你们是怎么处理警长尸体的 |
[50:33] | Did you burn it like the rest of them? | 也像处理其他人那样烧掉了吗 |
[50:50] | Okay, I think that does it. | 好吧 我想这样就行了 |
[50:53] | Okay, all set? Let’s go. | 好 都弄好了我们走吧 |
[50:58] | Oh my God. That’s a cop. It’s a cop. Cop, cop, cop, cop. | 我的天啊 那是个警察 是警察 |
[51:00] | -Get rid of her. -Yeah, just, can you hide? Come on. | -摆脱她 -好 你能躲起来吗快点儿 |
[51:09] | Hi, can I help you? | 嗨 有什么需要帮助你的 |
[51:10] | Sheriff Guerrero. I’m looking for Helen Pierce. | 我是格雷罗 我在找海伦皮尔斯 |
[51:13] | Oh yeah, me too. I’m… I’m Marty Byrde. I’m her business partner. | 好吧 我也在找 我是马蒂比尔德 我是她的生意合作伙伴 |
[51:17] | Oh yeah, I know you. “We like your odds.” The casino guy. | 我知道你 我们看好你的胜算 那个赌场里的人 |
[51:22] | -The commercial, yeah. You saw that, huh? -Mind if I come in? | -对 就是那个广告 你看过啊 -介意我进去吗 |
[51:24] | Oh, I’m, um… | 我… |
[51:27] | You know, I… I have not seen her for a couple of weeks. She gave me a spare key, | 我有几周没见到她了 她之前给了我一把备用钥匙 |
[51:31] | so I thought I’d come on in and take a look around. | 所以我想我应该进来看看 |
[51:33] | You find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[51:35] | No, no. She seems to have cleared out. | 没有 她似乎已经搬走了 |
[51:38] | I know she was dealing with a tough divorce. | 我知道她正在经历一场艰难的离婚 |
[51:41] | -So I hear. – Yeah. | -我也听说了 -是的 |
[51:47] | You doing some cleaning? | 你在打扫吗 |
[51:52] | Our, um… our business paid her deposits, so I | 我们…我们的生意帮她付了押金 所以我… |
[51:56] | You know if they have one of those security systems here? | 你知道这里有没有那种安保系统吗 |
[51:59] | – No. -A lot of these places do. | 大部分这样的地方都有 |
[52:00] | Yeah. Yeah, well, um… | 是的 嗯… |
[52:04] | Uh, you know, they… if, uh, if they do, it probably, it’s back there. | 如果这里也有 那可能是在后面 |
[52:07] | Yeah, to your left, the kitchen there, just above the, uh, microwave. | 对 在你左边 厨房那里 就在微波炉上面 |
[52:12] | -Hey, what the fuck are you doing? -What’s in that system? | -喂 你在做什么 -那个系统里有什么 |
[52:15] | Get back in there. Nothing’s on the system. I wiped it. | 快回去 系统里什么都没有 我都清除了 |
[52:19] | – What’s that? | -嗯 -怎么了 |
[52:21] | -Looks like it’s been off this whole time. -Oh, yeah? Yeah, well… | -看起来一直都是关着的 -是吗对 嗯… |
[52:24] | Yeah, it’s weird. | 是的 这很奇怪 |
[52:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[52:34] | Yep, yep, yep. Yep. | 还好 |
[52:35] | Just, uh… | 就是… |
[52:38] | Just, you know, worried. | 就是很担心 |
[52:42] | I’ll check with the realtor. She might have heard something. | 我去问问房地产经纪人 她可能听说过些消息 |
[52:46] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[52:47] | You know you really shouldn’t have cleaned up in here. | 你真不该在这里打扫 |
[52:49] | -If she’s a missing person. -Yeah. Sorry. | -如果她失踪了 -是的 抱歉 |
[52:52] | Just… Just assumed that she’d gone back to Chicago, you know? | 就…我就是以为她回了芝加哥 你知道吧 |
[53:00] | Which worried you? | 什么让你这么担心 |
[53:07] | -Why don’t we walk out? | 不如我们出去吧 |
[53:09] | -Okay. -Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[53:11] | Saw that commercial, huh? | 看到广告了 是吧 |
[53:13] | – Mmm! That was something. -Well, it could have been better, I guess. | -那很棒 -我想那本可以更棒的 |
[53:42] | You can’t tell Maya. | 你不能告诉玛雅 |
[53:45] | Look, I’m serious. We need her at that meeting. | 听着 我很严肃 我们需要她去那次会面 |
[53:47] | She cannot know that Navarro’s nephew is here. | 不能让她知道纳瓦罗的侄子在这里 |
[53:50] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[53:54] | What’s the new sheriff like? | 新来的警长是什么样的 |
[53:56] | Uh, she’s clever, I think. Kind of hard to read. | 我觉得她很聪明 有点难懂 |
[54:00] | Is she smart enough to keep her nose out of our business? | 她足够聪明到不会插手我们的事吗 |
[54:03] | Maybe. How are things here? | 也许吧 这里的事情进展如何 |
[54:07] | Jonah saw us with Nix’s body. | 乔纳看到了我们带着尼克斯的尸体 |
[54:11] | What’s the most common mistake money launderers make? | 洗钱者最常犯的错误是什么 |
[54:14] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[54:15] | Getting caught. | 被抓 |
[54:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:19] | But if you had to say? | 但如果你必须要说呢 |
[54:20] | -Come on. -I wouldn’t. | -拜托 -我不会说的 |
[54:22] | Let’s give Agent Miller a break. Let’s let her eat. Okay? | 让我们米勒探员休息一下吧 让她吃点东西 好吗 |
[54:26] | – Fuck. | 该死 |
[54:27] | Get in the back. Somebody’s outside. Take the baby, quiet as you can. | 坐到后面去 有人在外面 带上孩子一起 尽量保持安静 |
[54:41] | Federal agent. Hands in the air. | 联邦探员 把手都举起来 |
[54:43] | Whoa. Hey, there. | 哇 你好 |
[54:46] | Hi, uh, I’m Mel Sattem. | 嗨 我是梅尔萨坦 |
[54:48] | I’m a private investigator. I’m down from Chicago. | 我是个私家侦探 从芝加哥来的 |
[54:51] | May I just get my ID out? | 我能把身份证拿出来吗 |
[55:03] | What are you doing here, Mr. Sattem? | 你在这里做什么 萨坦先生 |
[55:05] | I just came to chat with the Byrdes for a minute. | 我来和比尔德家族聊一下 |
[55:07] | -The doorbell’s a little hit or miss, so… You okay? | -门铃有点儿不太好用 所以… -你还好吗 |
[55:10] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[55:12] | Yeah, I got this. Go ahead inside. Wilson’s crying. | 认识 我来处理吧 你进屋吧 威尔森哭了 |
[55:23] | I have to build a fence around this place? | 我必须要把这地方围起来吗 |
[55:25] | Would you look at that. FBI agent at your house. | 你看看你自己 联邦调查局探员在你家里 |
[55:29] | What’s that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[55:31] | Family friend. | 家族朋友 |
[55:32] | – Case closed. Get the fuck off my property. – Yeah. All right. Well, listen. | -已经结案了 从我家离开 -好吧 听着 |
[55:35] | I had this really interesting conversation with the new sheriff this afternoon. | 今天下午我和新警长 进行了一次有趣的谈话 |
[55:39] | It seems that the security footage at Helen Pierce’s house somehow got wiped. | 情况看起来是海伦皮尔斯家的监控 不知怎么被抹去了 |
[55:44] | Maybe you messed it up when you broke in there illegally? | 也许是你非法闯入 然后抹掉了 |
[55:47] | Yeah, okay. I hear that or, I don’t know, maybe you got rid of some evidence? | 好吧 我听说如此 或者 我不知道 也许你销毁了一些证据 |
[55:51] | The sheriff also mentioned you were doing a good job in there cleaning up, too, | 警长还提到 你在那里的清理工作也做得很好 |
[55:55] | like really scrubbing it down. So now I got thinking, | 就像真的在把证据擦掉一样 所以现在我就在想 |
[55:58] | “Why doesn’t this big shot CEO just hire a cleaning company?” | 这位大总裁 为什么不雇一家清洁公司呢 |
[56:01] | Good night, Mr. Sattem. | 晚安 萨坦先生 |
[56:03] | You know what happened to Helen Pierce, don’t you, Marty? | 你知道海伦皮尔斯 出了什么事 对吧 |
[56:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I can always tell. | 对 我总能看出来 |
[56:08] | It’s like, uh, I don’t know, a thing with me. | 这就像是 我不知道 我的一种能力 |
[56:11] | My ex-wife hated it, | 我的前妻很讨厌这个 |
[56:12] | but… I think she also just kind of hated me. | 但她本来也讨厌我 |
[56:21] | Is it something to do with, uh, your wife’s brother? | 跟你妻子的弟弟有关吗 |
[56:27] | Don’t trespass here again. | 别再擅闯这里 |
[56:34] | Hey, thanks for the help. It’s been enlightening. | 喂 谢谢你的帮助 我深受启发 |
[57:32] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[57:36] | He was just… hungry. | 他只是饿了 |
[57:44] | They sleep so well for the first two weeks | 头两周他们睡得很好 |
[57:47] | and then you realize that they just hadn’t woken up yet. | 你会发现他们只是还没醒过来 |
[57:53] | I can’t wait for my mom to get here. | 我等不及我妈妈来了 |
[57:57] | I didn’t plan for him to be early. | 我没料到他会这么早降临 |
[58:00] | Yeah. It… It’s unusual for a first kid. | 是的 这… 这对第一个孩子来说很不寻常 |
[58:07] | So what’s a PI doing sniffing around? | 那个私家侦探在附近做什么 |
[58:12] | What did you do now? | 你又做了什么 |
[58:14] | Uh, he’s looking for Helen. | 他在找海伦 |
[58:17] | Her divorce went bad. | 她离婚失败了 |
[58:23] | Is she dead, Marty? | 她死了吗 马蒂 |
[58:31] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[58:33] | I mean, she’s… She’s missing. | 我是说 她…她失踪了 |
[58:37] | What else aren’t you telling me? | 你还有什么瞒着我的 |
[58:39] | Something is going on. | 出了什么事 |
[58:41] | Please, if there’s anything I should know… | 拜托 如果有什么我该知道的 |
[58:47] | Yeah, um… | 好吧… |
[59:00] | Navarro’s, um… nephew… | 纳瓦罗的侄子… |
[59:05] | was here today. | 今天来了 |
[59:07] | That’s why I didn’t take your call. | 所以我才没接你的电话 |
[59:10] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[59:11] | He’s just… He’s checking up on us. | 他只是…他来检查一下我们 |
[59:15] | He doesn’t know anything. You’re safe. | 他什么都不知道 你很安全 |
[59:17] | He’s… He’s just, you know… He’s just ambitious. | 他…你知道的 他只是很有野心 |
[59:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:28] | For being honest with me. | 谢谢你对我说实话 |
[59:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:00:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:00:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:00:10] | Thirty minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[1:00:24] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:00:28] | We got the call. | 我们接到电话了 |
[1:00:29] | I can’t do this, Marty. It’s too dangerous. | 我不能这么做 马蒂 这太危险了 |
[1:00:36] | You said she was ready, Marty. | 你说她准备好了 马蒂 |
[1:00:38] | Uh, yeah, yeah, she is. | 是的 她准备好了 |
[1:00:40] | She’s just… She’s got a… She’s got a new baby, and it’s, uh, | 她只是…她刚生了个孩子 |
[1:00:42] | it’s not a… It’s not an easy time, | 这不是… 这不是段容易的时间 |
[1:00:45] | uh, but, um… give me a few days and | 但给我几天时间… |
[1:00:47] | Well, or a few hours, really, and I’ll talk to her. | 或者几个小时 我会和她谈谈的 |
[1:00:52] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[1:00:54] | That’s what you got. Now get her in the car. | 你只有这些时间 现在让她上车 |
[1:00:58] | Uh, we… we’re going to work this out, | 我们会解决这个问题的 |
[1:01:00] | but it’s probably gonna take a little bit longer | 但这需要更多的时间… |
[1:01:02] | This happens today, Marty. | 今天就解决 马蒂 |
[1:01:05] | If she’s not here, | 如果她没有出现 |
[1:01:07] | you can forget about your pharmaceutical deal. | 那你就可以不用进行 你的制药公司交易了 |
[1:01:10] | Nine minutes. | 现在还有九分钟 |
[1:01:24] | -You are going to that meeting. – No, I’m not. | -你要去那个会面 -我不会去的 |
[1:01:27] | You weren’t honest with me. How can I trust you? | 你对我不诚实 我怎么能相信你 |
[1:01:30] | You do not cancel on Omar Navarro. | 你不能取消奥马纳瓦罗的会面 |
[1:01:33] | Not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[1:01:34] | I don’t work for him. You do. | 我不为他工作 你为他工作 |
[1:01:38] | Step aside, please. | 请让开 |
[1:01:39] | If you do not go to this meeting, he will be very angry, | 如果你不去这次会面 他会非常生气 |
[1:01:42] | and not just with us. | 而且不仅是对我们生气 |
[1:01:45] | Do you understand, Maya? | 你明白吗 玛雅 |
[1:01:47] | If you won’t protect my family, I won’t protect yours. | 如果你不保护我的家人 我也不会保护你的家人 |
[1:02:18] | My mom’s number’s in the bag. | 我妈妈的电话号码就在包里 |
[1:02:24] | Just her. | 仅她一人 |