| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | Thank you, Clare. | 谢谢你 克莱尔 | 
| [00:11] | Hello everyone. | 大家好 | 
| [00:13] | A few people have asked me | 有几个人问过我 | 
| [00:15] | why the Byrde Family Foundation would be willing to work with a company | 为什么比尔德家庭基金会 愿意跟一家像肖医疗解决方案公司 | 
| [00:19] | like Shaw Medical Solutions | 这样的公司合作 | 
| [00:21] | when many people today feel that that company | 而很多人觉得这家公司 | 
| [00:25] | is the cause of the problem that we’re here to fight. | 恰恰是我们今天在这里抗争的根源 | 
| [00:29] | And I won’t argue with that. | 我不反对这个想法 | 
| [00:32] | They are culpable. | 他们的确难辞其咎 | 
| [00:34] | What I will tell you | 我要告诉你们的是 | 
| [00:36] | is that it would have been easy | 克莱尔·肖和她的公司 | 
| [00:38] | for Clare Shaw and her company | 想要支付罚金 然后继续营业 | 
| [00:40] | to pay their fines and move on. | 是非常容易的 | 
| [00:43] | Many pharmaceutical companies have done just that. | 很多制药公司都这么做过 | 
| [00:46] | They refuse to engage with the communities that they’ve damaged. | 他们拒绝与他们损害过的社区接触 | 
| [00:49] | They refuse to admit they’ve even made a mistake, | 他们不承认自己犯了错误 | 
| [00:52] | let alone attempt directly to put that right. | 更别说直接尝试纠正错误 | 
| [00:56] | Clare Shaw has changed that. | 克莱尔·肖改变了这一点 | 
| [00:58] | She wants to make up for the mistakes of Shaw Medical. | 她想弥补肖医疗公司的错误 | 
| [01:02] | To put their money where their mouth is and make a difference to the communities | 她愿意把赚来的钱用在赚来的地方 投入到受鸦片危机冲击 | 
| [01:06] | that have been hardest hit by the opioid crisis. | 最严重的社区 来做出改变 | 
| [01:08] | And that’s why the Byrde Family Foundation | 所以比尔德家庭基金会 | 
| [01:11] | is proud to work alongside Shaw Medical | 很高兴能和肖医疗公司合作 | 
| [01:13] | to deliver three new regional rehabilitation centers | 就在奥扎克本地来建立 | 
| [01:16] | right here in the Ozarks. | 三个新的区域戒毒中心 | 
| [01:20] | It is hard to find a family in the Midwest | 在中西部很难找到一个 | 
| [01:23] | that has not been touched by the opioid crisis. | 没有受到鸦片类药物危机影响的家庭 | 
| [01:35] | Including my own. | 包括我自己家 | 
| [01:39] | My younger brother, Ben… | 我的弟弟 本… | 
| [01:42] | has battled with addiction issues his entire life. | 他一生都在与成瘾问题作斗争 | 
| [01:44] | That’s why these centers mean so much to me. | 这就是为什么这些戒毒中心 对我如此重要 | 
| [01:49] | That’s why I’m willing | 所以我愿意让 | 
| [01:51] | to let Shaw Medical make up for their mistakes. | 肖医疗公司弥补他们的错误 | 
| [01:53] | If Ben had found | 如果本能在年轻时找到这样的服务 | 
| [01:57] | services like these as a younger man, he would’ve gotten the help he needed, | 他就会得到他需要的帮助 | 
| [01:59] | and my family would know where my brother is today. | 我的家人就能知道我弟弟现在在哪儿 | 
| [02:03] | Our hope one day is that all families will be safe. | 我们希望有一天 所有的家庭都能平安 | 
| [02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:45] | Um, you need to catch the bus home today. | 你今天要赶巴士回家 | 
| [02:47] | I thought you had SAT prep. | 我还以为你要准备高考 | 
| [02:49] | Mom needs me to cover the office. | 妈妈要我帮忙打理办公室 | 
| [02:53] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:54] | Prep’s important. Don’t skip it just to make Mom happy. | 备考很重要 别为了让妈妈开心就不去准备 | 
| [02:57] | I’m not. I’ll make it up. | 我没有 我会补上的 | 
| [03:01] | -I will! | 我会的 | 
| [03:04] | I gotta take this. | 我得接这个电话 | 
| [03:09] | – Hello? -Hey, I need you to come over.  | - 喂 – 喂 我需要你过来一趟 | 
| [03:12] | We got too much fucking cash. We need to think bigger on the refit. | 我们的现金太多了 我们在改装时要考虑更多现金的问题 | 
| [03:15] | I had to buy a second fucking safe. | 我不得不买第二个保险柜 | 
| [03:17] | I mean, it’s a good problem to have, | 我的意思是 这是个让人高兴的麻烦 | 
| [03:19] | but we gotta get it washed, you know? | 但是我们得把钱洗干净 你懂吗 | 
| [03:22] | I’ll come over after school. We can make a few night deposits. | 我放学后会过来 我们可以存一些晚上的押金 | 
| [03:25] | That’ll relieve some of the overflow. | 这样可以减轻一些溢流 | 
| [03:28] | Hey, uh, hold on one sec. | 好 稍等一下 | 
| [03:33] | Hey, Janet Rae! Get your butt over here. | 喂 珍妮特·莱 快给我过来 | 
| [03:40] | I got a complaint. | 我收到投诉 | 
| [03:41] | Cash missing from room 12. | 12号房的现金丢了 | 
| [03:43] | What did you do? | 你干了什么好事 | 
| [03:44] | I didn’t take nothing, I promise. | 我什么都没拿 我保证 | 
| [03:46] | Yeah, probably fell out of a pocket or something. | 是啊 可能是从口袋里 掉出来了什么的 | 
| [03:51] | You know, I… I’ll bet they’ll find it under the bed | 我猜 他们今晚从湖那边回来的时候 | 
| [03:53] | when they get back from the lake tonight, right? | 就会在床底下找到 对吧 | 
| [03:57] | I bet they will. | 我想他们会的 | 
| [04:00] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [04:07] | Hear what I gotta deal with? | 听到我要处理的事了吗 | 
| [04:09] | If I thought I was gonna have to run the place, | 如果我当初想到 我真的要经营这个地方 | 
| [04:11] | I would have bought a fun business | 我会买下一个更有趣的买卖 | 
| [04:13] | like a fucking jet ski shop or something. | 比如摩托艇店之类的 | 
| [04:15] | Why don’t you hire a manager? Someone you trust. | 你为什么不聘个经理 找个你信任的人 | 
| [04:18] | Who the fuck do you trust around here? | 在这一片你他妈能信着谁 | 
| [04:20] | Then hire someone who’s too stupid to figure out what we’re doing. | 那就雇一个笨手笨脚的 不会发现我们小秘密的那种人 | 
| [04:27] | It’s really great of you to think of me. | 你能想到我真是太好了 | 
| [04:29] | Mm. First name sprung to mind. I swear. | 你是我想到的第一人选 我发誓 | 
| [04:31] | Thanks. Look, uh… | 谢谢 听着… | 
| [04:33] | I know I screwed up at Lickety Splitz. I get that. | 我知道飞速极乐我搞砸了 我明白 | 
| [04:36] | No, you screwed Jade. There’s a difference. | 不 你把杰德搞砸了 那是不一样的 | 
| [04:38] | You were still a good manager. | 你还是个好经理 | 
| [04:41] | -Yeah, did she tell you we broke up? -No, we don’t socialize. | -对 她告诉你 我们分手了吗 -没 我们不联系了 | 
| [04:44] | By text. Yeah, by text, and she pawned my mom too. | 通过短信 是的 短信 她也把我妈妈典当了 | 
| [04:48] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 | 
| [04:50] | Yeah, there’s this process where ashes can be pressed into | 是啊 有个技术可以把骨灰压成… | 
| [04:53] | Know what? I don’t wanna know. | 你知道吗我不想听这个 | 
| [04:55] | -Um…No, no no! | 不 | 
| [04:57] | -No! No! Fuck! – No, no, no! | -不该死 -不 | 
| [05:04] | Uh, just come manage the Lazy-O for me | 来帮我管理拉兹欧旅馆吧 | 
| [05:06] | and you’ll make more than enough to make Jade sorry. | 你赚的钱足够让杰德后悔了 | 
| [05:14] | I don’t care. Hire security, | 我不在乎 | 
| [05:16] | do what you gotta do, but don’t let this happen again. Got it? | 去雇点保安 做你该做的 但别让这种事再发生了 知道了吗 | 
| [05:21] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 | 
| [05:30] | Do I need to worry? | 我需要担心吗 | 
| [05:32] | About what? | 担心什么 | 
| [05:33] | About, you know, that. What… What… Whatever you’re worried about. | 担心…你在担心的事情 | 
| [05:38] | That’s the third time this month we’ve had a shipment seized. | 这是本月我们的货物第三次被扣押了 | 
| [05:43] | Wow. Another cash truck? | 哇 又一辆运钞车 | 
| [05:45] | -Like they knew it was coming. -Hmm. | 好像他们知道会来一样 | 
| [05:48] | Wow. Well, I mean, maybe that’s… what | 好吧 我想说 也许那只是… | 
| [05:51] | a very small percentage of your annual revenue. Yeah? | 你每年收入的很小一部分 对吧 | 
| [05:54] | Just maybe look at it as… as breakage, the price of doing business. | 也许就把它当作折损 当作生意的成本吧 | 
| [05:57] | This is different. | 那不一样 | 
| [05:58] | It is usually DEA. | 通常是缉毒局 | 
| [06:01] | This time my guys saw FBI. | 这次我的人看到了联邦调查局 | 
| [06:04] | FBI? Hmm. | 联邦调查局 嗯 | 
| [06:10] | Maybe your fed can poke around. | 也许你的联邦探员可以探探风 | 
| [06:12] | Find out if there’s an informant. | 看看有没有线人 | 
| [06:15] | Uh… | 呃 | 
| [06:17] | I’ll ask. | 我会问她的 | 
| [06:18] | Give me her number. I’ll ask. | 把她的号码给我 我来问 | 
| [06:21] | Oh, I… I think she’ll… she’ll only deal with me. | 哦 我想她只会跟我对话 | 
| [06:25] | Eyes on the road. Please. | 眼睛看着路 拜托 | 
| [06:29] | Yeah, I’ll ask. | 你知道 我会问的 | 
| [06:45] | Lift your arms. | 举起手臂 | 
| [06:52] | All right, he’s clean. Let’s go. | 好了 他没事 走吧 | 
| [06:55] | Gotta check the contents first. Open that one. | 先让我验一下货吧 打开那箱 | 
| [07:01] | It’s pure. | 很纯 | 
| [07:08] | -Now that one. -It’s all there, man. | -现在这箱 -都在这里了 老兄 | 
| [07:10] | Let’s just open it up. | 我们还是打开吧 | 
| [07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:29] | – We good? | 没事了 | 
| [07:30] | Good. Okay, let’s load ’em up. | 没事了 好 我们来装车吧 | 
| [07:33] | Load ’em up. And, uh, this is your, uh… your air waybill, | 装车 这是你的…你的航空运单 | 
| [07:37] | your customs manifest and the dock receipt. Okay? So… | 海关清单和码头收据 好吧所以… | 
| [07:44] | All right? | 好了 | 
| [07:49] | News? | 什么消息 | 
| [07:51] | The shipment’s on its way to the factory. | 货已经在运到工厂的路上了 | 
| [07:55] | When will we know for sure? | 我们什么时候能确定知道 | 
| [07:57] | Once it lands in Springfield, | 一旦它在斯普林菲尔德着陆 | 
| [08:00] | they’ll log it into the system. | 他们就会记录到系统里 | 
| [08:02] | As long as nothing flags, we’re fine. | 只要这一步正常 我们就没事了 | 
| [08:06] | I will call Business Affairs in the morning. | 我明天早上再打给业务部 | 
| [08:08] | You’ll have your first installment by 10:00 a.m. | 你会在早上10点前 收到第一笔分期款项 | 
| [08:11] | That’s wonderful. This is gonna make a huge difference. | 太好了 这会带来巨大的改变 | 
| [08:16] | You know, even after my brother dragged our family name through the mud, | 你知道 即使在我哥哥 把我们家族拖入泥潭之后 | 
| [08:22] | my father was still reluctant to give me my shot at running the company. | 我父亲还是不愿意 给我经营公司的机会 | 
| [08:28] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [08:30] | Marty is very good at this. | 马蒂很擅长这个 | 
| [08:32] | He better be. | 他最好是这样 | 
| [08:49] | Whoa, wait, you’re… | -哇 等等 你是…对 | 
| [08:50] | Yeah! | 对 | 
| [08:51] | Come on. You’re comin’ with me. | 来吧 跟我走吧 | 
| [08:54] | Sorry. Can’t. Work shit. | 抱歉 不行 还要上班 | 
| [08:56] | This is your limo service. You gotta see how it rides. | 这是你的豪华轿车服务 你得看看坐着感觉怎么样 | 
| [08:59] | I’m guessing it rides like a fucking car. | 我猜就跟坐车的感觉差不多 | 
| [09:02] | I’m not takin’ no for an answer. | 我可不接受你的拒绝 | 
| [09:04] | The truth is I’m fuckin’ banned. It’s a long story. | 事实是我被禁止入内了 说来话长 | 
| [09:07] | Fuck them. As much cash as we throw down at that place? | 去他们的 我们在那个地方扔了多少钱 | 
| [09:09] | They’re gonna have to let you in with us. You! My man! | 他们会让你跟我们一起进去的 你我的小老弟 | 
| [09:12] | Yes, Mr. Stone. | 是的 斯通先生 | 
| [09:13] | You can cover, right? | 你可以处理好 对吧 | 
| [09:14] | Of course, Mr. Stone. | 当然了 斯通先生 | 
| [09:16] | Of course he can cover. | 你当然可以 | 
| [09:17] | You’re gonna start calling me Ms. Langmore now? | 你现在要开始叫我兰格莫女士了吗 | 
| [09:20] | Well, I mean, it’s Kerry Stone. | 我是说 那是凯瑞·斯通 | 
| [09:23] | Eh, what the fuck. | 管他呢 | 
| [09:25] | -Right? I dunno. -That’s my motto. | -对吧我不知道 -那是我的座右铭 | 
| [09:27] | -Don’t fuck anything up. – Yup. | -别搞出乱子 -好 | 
| [09:30] | Don’t fuck anything up. | 别搞出乱子 | 
| [09:35] | Hey, everything okay? | 喂 一切正常吧 | 
| [09:36] | Ruth’s here. | 露丝来了 | 
| [09:38] | She’s here with Kerry Stone and a few other high rollers | 她跟凯瑞·斯通和其他几个豪客来了 | 
| [09:40] | and they say they won’t play unless we let her in. | 他们说除非我们让她进去 不然他们不玩 | 
| [09:44] | Um, well, how… how’s she acting? | 她… 她什么反应 | 
| [09:46] | I don’t know. Annoyed. | 我不知道 很生气 | 
| [09:48] | Impatient. | 很没耐心 | 
| [09:50] | You know… like Ruth. | 你知道…露丝一直那样 | 
| [09:54] | Ugh, for fuck’s sake, Marty! I just wanna play some cards with my friends! | 拜托 马蒂我只是想和朋友玩牌 | 
| [09:59] | Charlotte, put her on. | 夏洛特 让她接电话 | 
| [10:03] | – Nothing is going on. | -喂 怎么了 -没什么 | 
| [10:06] | Jesus! And for the record, the fact I’m not talking your high rollers | 天啊顺便说一句 我没有让你这里 | 
| [10:09] | out of coming to your casino is a reason to thank me, | 一掷千金的豪客们离开 值得你好好感谢我 | 
| [10:12] | not sic your fucking teenager on me. | 而不是让你的小青年对付我 | 
| [10:16] | I’m trusting you. Okay? | 我相信你 好吧 | 
| [10:18] | I’m just here to play cards. I promise. | 我只是来打牌的 我保证 | 
| [10:21] | Got it. | 知道了 | 
| [10:21] | Tell Charlotte that I said it’s okay and that I’m on my way in, please. | 请告诉夏洛特我同意了 还有我在过去的路上 | 
| [10:26] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [10:28] | Move. | 让开 | 
| [10:29] | -He’s on his way. | 他马上过来 | 
| [10:32] | That was Charlotte? | 那是夏洛特 | 
| [10:34] | You should have said hello for me. | 你应该帮我打个招呼的 | 
| [10:39] | Hey, what… what the fuck are you doing? Trying to get pulled over? | 喂 你在干什么想要被截停吗 | 
| [10:42] | Ah, why are you such a tight ass, Marty? | 马蒂 你为什么一直这么紧张 | 
| [10:45] | Ándele. | 拜托 | 
| [10:47] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 | 
| [10:50] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [10:54] | Here we go, Ruth! Come on now! | 来吧 露丝 快点开始吧 | 
| [10:56] | – Eleven! -Whoo! | -十一点 -耶 | 
| [10:58] | Yeah! | 好耶 | 
| [11:01] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [11:02] | Hey, Carla! | 嗨 卡拉 | 
| [11:03] | Looks like more fun of this side of the tables. Is this for you? | 看来桌子的这边更有趣 这是你的吗 | 
| [11:06] | No, that’s for my friend Kerry here. | 不 是给我朋友凯瑞的 | 
| [11:09] | You’re not gonna make me drink alone, are you? | 你不会让我一个人喝的 对吧 | 
| [11:11] | It’s a bit early in the day for me. | 白天喝对我来说太早了 | 
| [11:14] | Hit me, Carla. | 倒满 卡拉 | 
| [11:15] | Six. Easy six. | 六 简单六 | 
| [11:16] | Yeah! | 太好了 | 
| [11:21] | …host to three new rehab centers. | …兴建了三个新的戒毒中心 | 
| [11:24] | A local businesswoman and co-founder of The Byrde Foundation… | 这位本地商人 也是比尔德基金会的共同创始人… | 
| [11:26] | -What else can I get you? -Just a water. Thanks. | -我能为你拿点什么 -水就好 谢谢 | 
| [11:28] | …Byrde was proud to announce their partnership | …比尔德很自豪地宣布了 | 
| [11:31] | with pharmaceutical giant, Shaw Medical. | 他们与制药巨头 肖医疗公司的合作 | 
| [11:35] | Hey, would you turn that up? | 喂 你能调大点声吗 | 
| [11:37] | My younger brother, Ben… | 我的弟弟 本… | 
| [11:41] | has battled with addiction issues his entire life. | 他一生都在与成瘾问题作斗争 | 
| [11:43] | That’s why these centers mean so much to me. | 这就是为什么这些戒毒中心 对我如此重要 | 
| [11:47] | That’s why I’m willing to let Shaw Medical make up for their mistakes. | 所以我愿意让 肖医疗公司弥补他们的错误 | 
| [11:51] | If Ben had found services like these as a younger man, | 如果本能在年轻时找到这样的服务 | 
| [11:56] | he would’ve gotten the help he needed, and my family would know where my brother is today. | 他就会得到他需要的帮助 我的家人就能知道我弟弟现在在哪儿 | 
| [12:00] | What the fuck? | 放什么屁 | 
| [12:01] | Our hope one day is that all families will be safe. | 我们希望有一天 所有的家庭都能平安 | 
| [12:15] | I saw the, uh, press conference today. Good job. | 我看了今天的新闻发布会 做得很好 | 
| [12:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:23] | Um, you want to… You want to talk about the Ben of it all? | 你想要…你想谈谈本的整件事吗 | 
| [12:32] | Not really, no. | 不太想 不 | 
| [12:38] | ‘Cause it’s a really, really bad idea. | 因为这是个非常非常糟糕的主意 | 
| [12:52] | No more bets! | 不要再赌了 | 
| [12:55] | Go again, go again. Hard six. | 再来一次 再来一次 对六 | 
| [12:58] | Yeah! | 好耶 | 
| [13:00] | Oh my God! | 我的天 | 
| [13:11] | -Whoo! -Oh yeah! | 太棒了 | 
| [13:13] | – Oh my God. -Yes! | -我的天啊 -对 | 
| [13:19] | Come on! | 哦 耶 | 
| [13:36] | Oh! | 喔 | 
| [13:50] | I don’t know! I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:52] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [13:57] | Nine. | 九 | 
| [14:05] | Kerry? | 凯瑞 | 
| [14:07] | Kerry! | 凯瑞 | 
| [14:12] | Kerry! Kerry! | 凯瑞 | 
| [14:14] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [14:16] | Kerry! Kerry! | 凯瑞 | 
| [14:18] | Fuck! Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [14:22] | Shit! Shit! Move! Move! | 妈的让开 | 
| [14:29] | Open the fucking office! | 办公室门给我打开 | 
| [14:31] | Open the fucking office now! | 办公室门赶紧给我打开 | 
| [14:39] | Shit. Move! | 妈的 让开 | 
| [14:42] | Move. Fuck. Fuck. | 让开 该死 | 
| [14:53] | You dumb fuckin’ fuck. | 你这该死的蠢货 | 
| [15:09] | What the hell happened?! | 到底是怎么回事 | 
| [15:17] | Kerry Stone OD’d, heroin, | 凯瑞·斯通吸毒过量 海洛因 | 
| [15:19] | but… but… but he’s… he’s gonna be fine. | 但是他会没事的 | 
| [15:22] | And where did he get the heroin? | 他从哪里弄来的海洛因 | 
| [15:25] | How the fuck should I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 | 
| [15:26] | Really? You just happened to show up at our casino | 真的吗你刚好和一群豪客 | 
| [15:29] | with a bunch of high rollers who just happened to be doing heroin? | 出现在我们的赌场 他碰巧就在吸食海洛因 | 
| [15:32] | I trusted you, Ruth. | 我本来信任你的 露丝 | 
| [15:34] | That’s all you ever fucking care about, isn’t it? | 你就只在乎这个 是吧 | 
| [15:37] | How something affects you or your business! | 我们影响你或你的生意了 | 
| [15:40] | Somebody almost fucking died tonight! | 今晚有个人差点死了 | 
| [15:42] | Exactly. Because of you. | 没错 是因为你 | 
| [15:43] | I saved him. | 我救了他 | 
| [15:45] | Do you ever get tired of lying to yourself? | 你有没有厌倦过自欺欺人 | 
| [15:48] | Don’t talk to me about fucking lies. | 别跟我说什么自欺欺人 | 
| [15:49] | So what should we say to the sheriff | 所以我们该怎么跟警长说 | 
| [15:52] | when she asks us if we have any idea how that man got drugs? | 当她问我们知不知道 这个人是怎么拿到海洛因的 | 
| [15:56] | Wendy… Look, I don’t want to see you anywhere near here ever again. Okay? | 温蒂…听着 我不想在这附近再见到你 好吧 | 
| [16:01] | Go home. Go home. | 回家吧 | 
| [16:04] | -Go on! | 去吧 | 
| [16:32] | What the hell are you doing here at this hour? | 这种时候你在这里做什么 | 
| [16:36] | We had a fuck-up and I wanted you to hear about it from me first. | 我们遇到事了 我想让你先听我说完 | 
| [16:40] | It wasn’t her fault. | 不是她的错 | 
| [16:44] | Kerry Stone OD’d at the casino. | 凯瑞·斯通在赌场里吸毒 | 
| [16:47] | Don’t worry, I… I covered our tracks. Nobody will know it’s our shit. | 别担心 我会掩盖痕迹 没人会知道是我们的货 | 
| [16:51] | I knew bringing him in on this was trouble! | 我就知道把他带进来是个麻烦 | 
| [16:55] | I took care of it. I promise. | 我会处理好的 我保证 | 
| [16:57] | The rest of those guys just took off before the cops even got there | 其他人在警察到这里之前就先离开了 | 
| [17:00] | and we didn’t say shit. | 我们什么都没说 | 
| [17:01] | Yeah. And we won’t neither. Not a word. | 对 我们也不会 守口如瓶 | 
| [17:05] | You got that, Mrs. Snell. On my honor. | 你听到我的保证了 斯内尔太太 我以我的名誉发誓 | 
| [17:08] | I do though, | 我知道 | 
| [17:10] | just want to be sure that my help is appreciated, | 只是想确认一下我的帮助会得到感激 | 
| [17:13] | if you catch me? | 你懂我的意思了吗 | 
| [17:15] | Uh, I mean, if I’d known this job meant lying to the police | 我是说 如果我知道 这工作还包括向警察说谎… | 
| [17:18] | Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?! | 你是在逗我吗 | 
| [17:20] | What the fuck?! What the actual fucking fuck, Darlene?! | 搞什么你到底搞什么鬼 达莲娜 | 
| [17:23] | I’ve been in this long enough to know when I’m being blackmailed! | 我在这行待了这么久 我很清楚一旦被敲诈 | 
| [17:28] | His kind doesn’t stop. | 他这种人就不会停 | 
| [17:32] | Best field to bury him in is Long Meadow. | 埋他最好的地方就是长草地 | 
| [17:35] | Make sure you bring yourself some lye. | 一定要记得带些碱液 | 
| [17:38] | I am going back to bed. | 我要回去睡觉了 | 
| [19:17] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [19:24] | Ugh! | 啊 | 
| [19:27] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [20:13] | What the f | 搞什么… | 
| [20:31] | You can crash at the trailers tonight if you want. | 如果你想的话 今晚可以去拖车那里睡 | 
| [21:26] | Hi. I was wondering if you could help me. | 嗨 你能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [21:30] | I’m a private investigator. | 我是个私家侦探 | 
| [21:42] | How’re you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [21:44] | From around here? | 住在附近吗 | 
| [21:45] | We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to illegal drug use. | 我们对非法使用毒品有零容忍的政策 | 
| [21:51] | The Missouri Belle has… has created over 350 local jobs, Ann. | 密苏里贝拉赌场已经… 在当地创造了超过350个工作岗位 安 | 
| [21:55] | I’d call that a positive influence, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得这是积极的影响 不是吗 | 
| [21:59] | Yes, and… and that’s why our drug facilities | 是的 这就是为什么我们的戒毒设施 | 
| [22:03] | are such a… a timely addition to the community. | 是对这个社区及时的补充 | 
| [22:08] | Y… Yes. | 是的 | 
| [22:11] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 | 
| [22:13] | My brother Ben struggled with addiction his entire life. | 我弟弟本一生都受毒瘾的折磨 | 
| [22:16] | It was devastating. | 很惨痛 | 
| [22:17] | The first time he OD’d, he was 17. | 他第一次过量吸毒时 才17岁 | 
| [22:20] | Our hometown didn’t have the facilities we’re building now, I can assure you. | 我们的家乡没有我们现在 在建的这种设施 我可以向你保证 | 
| [22:24] | And if they did, you know, maybe… | 如果他们有的话 你知道 也许就… | 
| [22:28] | he would be here right now | 他现在就会在我身边 | 
| [22:31] | and not missing. | 而不是人间蒸发 | 
| [22:35] | Oh. | 喔 | 
| [22:37] | Well, thank you, Ann. That’s… That’s really…That’s really kind. | 谢谢你 安 真是…你真是太好了 | 
| [22:42] | And thank you for letting us tell our side of the story. | 谢谢你让我们说出我们的故事 | 
| [22:46] | It’ll… It’ll run tomorrow? | 明天可以运营 | 
| [22:48] | Oh, thank you. We… we really appreciate it. | 哦 谢谢 我们非常感激 | 
| [22:51] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [22:53] | All right, thanks again. Bye. | 好的 再次感谢 再见 | 
| [22:54] | Bye-bye. | 再见 | 
| [23:04] | What… What was that? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [23:07] | You know, Wendy, you can’t talk about him like that. It’s reckless. | 温蒂 你不能这样提起他 太鲁莽了 | 
| [23:25] | What’s going on with this? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [23:28] | Hmm? Can you tell me? | 嗯你能告诉我吗 | 
| [23:32] | It’s… | 这是… | 
| [23:37] | good PR. | 有效的公关手段 | 
| [24:14] | So, you haven’t heard from him? | 所以 你从没有他的消息吗 | 
| [24:18] | I’m afraid I didn’t even know he was missing. | 恐怕我都不知道他是不是失踪了 | 
| [24:21] | Is that strange? | 不奇怪吗 | 
| [24:23] | Going for so long without having heard from him? | 这么久都没有他的消息 | 
| [24:26] | Uh, he had a job substitute teaching last semester. | 他上学期有个代课老师的工作 | 
| [24:29] | He’d come over Sundays. | 他周日会过来 | 
| [24:31] | We’d watch the Panthers together after services, but, uh… | 我们会在礼拜结束后 一起看黑豹队的比赛 但是… | 
| [24:35] | …he’s not one for the phone. | 他不怎么喜欢打电话 | 
| [24:37] | Did you know he lost that job? It was something about, uh… | 你知道他丢掉了那份工作吗 就是关于… | 
| [24:42] | destroying student property and assaulting a maintenance worker. | 毁坏学生财产袭击维修工人 | 
| [24:45] | I’m only bringing that up because I’m wondering | 我提起这些 是因为我只是想知道 | 
| [24:49] | if he had a propensity for that kind of thing? | 他是否有做这种事的倾向 | 
| [24:53] | Violence? I mean, anything that might have led to him being gone missing. | 暴力倾向 我是说任何可能导致他失踪的事 | 
| [24:57] | My son has had some issues. His brain chemistry… | 我儿子是出了点问题 他的大脑机制… | 
| [25:01] | Nothing you could do anything about as a parent. | 你作为父母什么也帮不上 | 
| [25:03] | Just… wiring. | 只能…监视 | 
| [25:06] | It… | 他 | 
| [25:07] | No one’s fault. | 这不是谁的错 | 
| [25:10] | Then I suppose you couple that with the drugs… | 那我猜你把它归结于毒品… | 
| [25:14] | What’s that? | 说什么 | 
| [25:15] | Your son’s drug problem? | 你儿子的毒品问题 | 
| [25:16] | He didn’t have a drug problem. | 他没吸过毒 | 
| [25:19] | Your daughter’s opening up a drug treatment center | 你女儿开了一家戒毒中心 | 
| [25:21] | and she said one of the reasons was Ben had a lifelong battle with drugs | 她说其中一个原因就是 本一生都在毒瘾中挣扎 | 
| [25:25] | and she wanted to help families in the same situation. | 她想要帮助有同样困难的家庭 | 
| [25:28] | Wendy said that? | 温蒂说的 | 
| [25:30] | She did. | 是的 | 
| [25:35] | Well… | 嗯… | 
| [25:38] | She lost the path a long time ago. | 她很久以前就迷失了方向 | 
| [25:41] | I wouldn’t put much stock in what she says. | 我不会相信她说的话 | 
| [25:45] | Do you have any idea where your son might’ve gone? | 你知道你儿子可能去哪儿了吗 | 
| [25:47] | Maybe a place other people don’t know about? | 也许是别人不知道的地方 | 
| [25:51] | I got a tank full of gas, cat’s with the sitter. | 我的车油已经加满了 猫也找好了保姆 | 
| [25:54] | I’m happy to drive just about anywhere, talk to just about anyone. | 我很乐意开车到任何地方 和任何人交流 | 
| [25:57] | He bounces around a lot, | 他经常跑来跑去 | 
| [26:00] | but he did have some people in Wilmington for a bit | 但他在威尔明顿认识一些人 | 
| [26:03] | and he had one pretty long stint in Knoxville. | 他在诺克斯维尔待了很长一段时间 | 
| [26:07] | That’s where I’d probably start. | 我可能会从这些地方开始 | 
| [26:10] | Sorry, it’s, uh, afternoon, I get tired. | 抱歉 已经是下午了 我累了 | 
| [26:13] | Of course. | 我理解 | 
| [26:19] | Folks you spoke to at church… | 你们在教堂里和那些家伙谈话时… | 
| [26:22] | You mention this drug business? | 你提到这个毒品的事了吗 | 
| [26:25] | No, sir. I did not. | 不 先生 我没有 | 
| [27:07] | Ruth Langmore? | 露丝·兰格莫 | 
| [27:10] | Yeah? | 嗯 | 
| [27:12] | Sheriff Guerrero. Hi. | 格雷罗警长 你好 | 
| [27:15] | Mind if I ask what you were doing | 介意我问下你昨晚和 | 
| [27:17] | at the Missouri Belle last night with Kerry Stone? | 凯瑞·斯通在密苏里贝拉赌场 做什么吗 | 
| [27:21] | Gambling. | 赌博 | 
| [27:25] | With a celebrity chef | 和一个明星主厨 | 
| [27:27] | and a guy who owns part of a football team? | 还有一个橄榄队的合伙老板 | 
| [27:32] | I guess so. | 我想是的 | 
| [27:35] | How do you know Mr. Stone? | 你怎么认识斯通先生的 | 
| [27:38] | I used to work at the Missouri Belle and… | 我以前在密苏里贝拉赌场打工… | 
| [27:42] | I guess he liked me. | 我觉得他喜欢我 | 
| [27:45] | Does he hang out with a lot of other former employees? | 他跟很多其他前员工在一起玩吗 | 
| [27:50] | Couldn’t say. | 我说不好 | 
| [27:55] | I heard you NARCAN’d him back to life last night. | 我听说你昨晚用纳洛酮救活他了 | 
| [27:59] | Guess he owes you one too. | 看来他欠你一个人情 | 
| [28:02] | How’d you know what he was on? | 你怎么知道他吸的是什么 | 
| [28:06] | Lucky guess. | 蒙对了 | 
| [28:08] | I took a look at your record, Ruth. | 我看了眼你的记录 露丝 | 
| [28:11] | Petty theft, B and E, driving without a license. | 小偷小摸私自闯入无证驾驶 | 
| [28:15] | Not a thing on there you can’t leave behind if you want to. | 这些东西都是可以忽略不计的 | 
| [28:20] | But dealing drugs? Dealing heroin? | 但贩毒贩卖海洛因 | 
| [28:22] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 | 
| [28:25] | We good? | 我们完事了 | 
| [28:27] | Not quite. | 还没有 | 
| [28:29] | I’m having trouble tracking down Mr. Stone’s driver, | 我追踪不到斯通先生的司机 | 
| [28:33] | Brinkley Simmons. | 布林克·利西蒙斯 | 
| [28:34] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [28:36] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 嗯 | 
| [28:37] | No fucking idea. Sorry. | 不认识 抱歉 | 
| [28:40] | I don’t think he’s local. | 我觉得他不是本地人 | 
| [28:46] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [28:48] | You mind how you go, Ruth. | 你最好管好自己的事 露丝 | 
| [28:51] | You bet I will. | 我会的 | 
| [29:21] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [29:25] | She’s just fishing. | 她只是在四处钓鱼式询问 | 
| [29:32] | I should get back home. | 我该回家了 | 
| [29:40] | You can stay if you want. | 如果你想 可以留下来 | 
| [29:43] | No, it’s fine. Darlene will be worried. Could you, uh, give me a ride? | 不 没关系 达莲娜会担心的 你能载我一程吗 | 
| [29:51] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [29:59] | Have you had any other drug-related incidents in the past? | 你以前有没有过毒品有关的事件 | 
| [30:02] | Certainly nothing… nothing like this. | 当然没有…没有这样的事 | 
| [30:05] | Just the occasional weed smoking in the parking lot, that kind of thing, | 只是偶尔在停车场抽大麻 那种东西 | 
| [30:09] | and, uh, security usually handles that. | 安全部门通常会处理 | 
| [30:12] | Anyone known to law enforcement hang out here? | 有执法人员熟悉的角色在这边晃吗 | 
| [30:15] | Known felons, parole violators, ex-cons? | 重罪犯假释犯有过前科的人 | 
| [30:23] | Sorry to be playing catch-up. | 抱歉要问问近况 | 
| [30:25] | Hazard of the acting sheriff gig. | 这就是代理警长的危害 | 
| [30:28] | No one we’ve been warned about. | 我们没被警告过有谁 | 
| [30:32] | What about Ruth Langmore? | 那露丝·兰格莫呢 | 
| [30:34] | -What about her? -She was with the man who OD’d. | -她怎么了 -她和吸毒的那个男人在一起 | 
| [30:37] | She used to work for you, right? | 她以前为你工作 对吧 | 
| [30:39] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 没错 | 
| [30:43] | Can you tell me why you let her go? | 你能告诉我 你为什么让她走吗 | 
| [30:45] | She quit, actually. | 她其实是辞职了 | 
| [30:47] | Said she was looking for something bigger. | 说她有更大的追求 | 
| [30:50] | And what exactly did that bigger thing turn out to be? | 那么更大的追求具体是指什么 | 
| [30:55] | Uh, she bought the Lazy-O Motel | 她买下了拉兹欧汽车旅馆 | 
| [30:58] | and, uh… and she runs that now. | 她现在正在经营 | 
| [31:01] | That’s a lot of money for a girl her age. | 对她这个年纪的女孩来说 可是一大笔钱 | 
| [31:04] | Well, it’s, you know… Have you seen it? | 嗯 你知道…你去看过吗 | 
| [31:07] | Uh, we also, you know, we were paying her extremely well when she was here. | 我们在她在这里工作的时候 给了她很高的薪水 | 
| [31:11] | She said she was trying to work with her cousin Wyatt. | 她说她想和她的表亲怀亚合作 | 
| [31:13] | He lives with Darlene Snell. | 他和达莲娜·斯内尔住在一起 | 
| [31:15] | Maybe Darlene helped her out with an influx of cash. | 也许达莲娜给了她一大笔现金帮忙 | 
| [31:18] | Honestly, I… I… I think that, you know, it’s just, uh | 老实说 我觉得 你知道 那里只是… | 
| [31:23] | The, uh… The Lazy-O is… You know, it’s a shithole. | 拉兹欧旅馆是…你知道 就是个烂摊子 | 
| [31:27] | Excuse my language. | 请原谅我的措辞 | 
| [31:28] | I’m pretty sure she probably just qualified for a small business loan. | 我很确定她可能有资格申请小额贷款 | 
| [31:31] | That’s, you know… | 就是 你知道… | 
| [31:38] | -Well, thank you. -Mm-hmm. | 好 谢谢你们 | 
| [31:40] | This has been illuminating. | 这次对话很有价值 | 
| [31:43] | Yeah, okay, hope so. Please enjoy the rest of your day. | 好 希望如此 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [31:46] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 | 
| [31:53] | What the fuck was that? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [31:55] | I was just answering questions. | 我只是在回答问题 | 
| [31:58] | You’re pointing her straight to Ruth. | 你把她直接引向露丝 | 
| [32:00] | We have no reason to protect her. | 我们没有理由保护她 | 
| [32:02] | No? | 没有 | 
| [32:05] | Maybe you’ve forgotten that our son works for Ruth. | 也许你忘了我们儿子在为露丝工作 | 
| [32:08] | Ruth goes down, he goes down. | 露丝没了 他也完了 | 
| [32:11] | Maybe it’s the best thing for him. | 也许这样对他最好 | 
| [32:13] | Tell me you’re fucking joking. | 告诉我 你只是在开玩笑 | 
| [32:15] | He’s a juvenile. His record will be sealed when he’s 18. | 他还是个未成 他18岁的时候档案会被封存的 | 
| [32:19] | All right. I’m not having this conversation. | 好吧 我不想跟你谈这个 | 
| [32:22] | We’re losing him, Marty. | 我们要失去他了 马蒂 | 
| [32:23] | And you want to just lock him up? Is that what we should do? | 你想把他关起来吗 这是我们该做的吗 | 
| [32:25] | He won’t serve time. We have connections. | 他不会服刑的 我们有关系 | 
| [32:29] | Maybe one night in the sheriff’s lock-up. Then he’ll be home. | 也许在警局拘留待一晚 然后他就可以回家了 | 
| [32:32] | -I want him home, Marty. -I’m late for my own felony. See ya later. | – 我想让他回家 马蒂 – 我自己的重罪活动要迟到了 回头见 | 
| [32:46] | Hi, Santos. | 嗨 桑托斯 | 
| [32:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [32:51] | I’m well. | 我没事 | 
| [32:53] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [32:56] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [32:58] | They had the road blocked. | 他们挡住了道路 | 
| [33:03] | We couldn’t back out | 我们没法倒车 | 
| [33:06] | and then they came. | 然后他们就来了 | 
| [33:08] | Anyone new on the job? | 有新来的吗 | 
| [33:10] | No. The same as always. | 没有 跟平常一样 | 
| [33:14] | How many FBI agents did you see? | 你看到多少联邦调查局探员 | 
| [33:16] | I don’t know. Three… Maybe four. | 我不知道 三个…也许四个 | 
| [33:21] | Did you see a woman? | 里面有女探员吗 | 
| [33:24] | I don’t know. | 我不记得 | 
| [33:30] | It’s your job to fucking remember. | 记住观察到的东西是你的职责 | 
| [33:33] | So don’t play stupid. Talk. | 别装傻了 说吧 | 
| [33:35] | There were so many agents. | 有很多探员 | 
| [33:37] | I didn’t see faces, just uniforms. | 我没看清脸 只有制服 | 
| [33:39] | The police, border patrol, the DEA, the FBI… | 警察边境巡逻 缉毒局联邦调查局… | 
| [33:44] | He was facedown pretty fast. Not surprised he can’t identify anyone. | 他很快就被放倒了 他没能认出任何人 我一点也不惊讶 | 
| [33:51] | Can you get the body cam footage? | 你能找到执法记录仪的片段吗 | 
| [33:54] | As part of discovery? | 作为证据的一部分 | 
| [33:58] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不成问题 | 
| [34:01] | I want to see it the second you get it. | 你一拿到 立刻给我看 | 
| [34:15] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [34:18] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [34:22] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 | 
| [34:25] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [34:28] | Zeke’s been missing you. | 齐克一直很想你 | 
| [34:38] | -Hey, buddy. | 嗨 伙计 | 
| [34:40] | Thanks for bringing him back. | 谢谢你带他回来 | 
| [34:42] | I suppose you saw Wendy Byrde on the news. | 我想你应该在新闻上 看到了温蒂·比尔德 | 
| [34:46] | Yeah, I… I’ve seen it. | 是的 我看到了 | 
| [34:48] | Then you saw her tell that awful lie | 那么你也看到了她说的 关于你男朋友的 | 
| [34:51] | about your boyfriend. | 拙劣谎言 | 
| [34:54] | I’m sorry you had to hear all this nonsense. | 我很抱歉让你听到那些废话 | 
| [34:57] | That snake of a woman is a goddamn curse. | 那个蛇蝎女人是该死的诅咒 | 
| [35:01] | Do you know she stole my rehab plan? | 你知道她偷了我的戒毒中心计划吗 | 
| [35:05] | I lost my permits. | 我失去了许可 | 
| [35:08] | I would burn her at the stake | 如果魔鬼不来救她 | 
| [35:11] | if I didn’t think the Devil himself would come up and save her. | 我会亲自在火刑柱上烧了她 | 
| [35:17] | Yeah. I’ll, um… | 对 我… | 
| [35:20] | I’ll see you later, Darlene. | 我们回头见 达莲娜 | 
| [35:22] | I’ll see you later, sweetie. | 回头见 亲爱的 | 
| [35:40] | Hey! I want you to help me with something | 喂我想让你帮我 | 
| [35:44] | for your cousin. | 为你表姐做点事 | 
| [35:51] | So, how was your stay, Mr. Stone? | 所以 斯通先生 你住得怎么样 | 
| [35:57] | Great, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 | 
| [36:00] | That’s good. | 那太好了 | 
| [36:04] | Hey, um, can I ask you a personal question? | 喂 我能问你一个私人问题吗 | 
| [36:08] | Sure. Why not? | 好 为什么不行 | 
| [36:11] | Do you make paella? | 你会做海鲜饭吗 | 
| [36:13] | I’m sorry? | 什么 | 
| [36:14] | See, I tried to make paella for my ex-fiancée | 是这样 我曾试着为我的前未婚妻做海鲜饭 | 
| [36:17] | and she told me that it didn’t taste authentic. | 她告诉我 尝起来一点也不正宗 | 
| [36:20] | So I figured since, you know, you’re right here in front of me, | 所以 我就想 既然你就在我面前 | 
| [36:23] | and you never know if you’re gonna get back together with someone that you might… | 你永远不知道你会不会和某人再会… | 
| [36:29] | What are we talking about? | 我们在说什么 | 
| [36:30] | -A little chicken. -Mm-hmm. | – 一只小鸡 – 嗯 嗯 | 
| [36:32] | -Sausage. -Yeah. | -香肠 -对 | 
| [36:33] | -Shrimp. -Yep. | -虾 -对 | 
| [36:35] | -Calamari. -Oh yeah. | -鱿鱼 -哦 有 | 
| [36:36] | -Yeah. Maybe some chicken stock. -Ooh, yeah. | 对 也许来点鸡汤 | 
| [36:39] | -And tomatoes. Onions. -Mm-hmm. | -对 -番茄 | 
| [36:40] | Exactly. Yeah. | -洋葱 -没错 对 | 
| [36:42] | -Garlic. -Yeah. | -大蒜 -对 | 
| [36:43] | -Mussels. -Uh-huh. | 贻贝 | 
| [36:44] | Yeah. You’re fuckin’ smothering it, man. | 对 然后你就闷到死 老弟 | 
| [36:48] | -Wow, um… | 哇 | 
| [36:50] | Yeah, uh, thank you for that. | 对 谢谢你的指导 | 
| [36:53] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [37:07] | My driver quit. I’ll… I’ll take you to the airport. | 我的司机辞职了 我带你去机场 | 
| [37:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [37:16] | No. But that’s not your problem. | 不太好 但这不是你的问题 | 
| [37:20] | I promise you’ll be back in a limo when you come back. | 我保证你回来的时候 会坐着豪华车 | 
| [37:24] | I’m not coming back. | 我不回来了 | 
| [37:27] | It was just a bad night. | 那只是一个糟糕的夜晚 | 
| [37:35] | I’m going on 40. | 我要40岁了 | 
| [37:37] | And last night I almost died in a shithole casino in the middle of shithole America. | 昨晚我差点死在 美国一个破地方的破赌场里 | 
| [37:43] | I didn’t climb out of a place like this | 我从鸟不拉屎的地方摸爬滚打出来 | 
| [37:46] | just to end up back in another one. | 不是为了回到另一个破地方 | 
| [37:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [37:56] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 | 
| [38:11] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [38:13] | Jonah? | 乔纳 | 
| [38:14] | Yeah, this is Jonah. | 对 是乔纳 | 
| [38:16] | Oh. Hey, Granddad. | 嗨 外公 | 
| [38:18] | You sound all grown up! | 你听起来长大了 | 
| [38:20] | Yeah, I guess my voice has changed. | 对 我的声音变了 | 
| [38:23] | Is your mom home? | 你妈妈在家吗 | 
| [38:26] | Yeah, she’s right here. | 对 她就在旁边 | 
| [38:42] | Hey, Dad. | 喂 爸爸 | 
| [38:43] | Were you planning on telling me that your brother is missing? | 你不打算告诉我 你弟弟失踪了 | 
| [38:49] | I’m sorry. I guess I didn’t realize you’d be interested. | 对不起 我想我没想到你会感兴趣 | 
| [38:52] | Do you have any idea how it makes me look | 你知道我在客厅里 | 
| [38:54] | to hear that from a complete stranger | 听一位陌生人告诉我这个消息 | 
| [38:56] | in my own living room? | 我是什么感觉吗 | 
| [38:59] | Wendy? | 温蒂 | 
| [39:01] | Wendy Marie, do you hear me? | 温蒂·玛丽 你听到了吗 | 
| [39:15] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈在哪里 | 
| [39:16] | I think we have a mole. | 我觉得我们有内奸了 | 
| [39:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [39:20] | Remember that breakage issue we discussed? | 记得我们讨论过的折损问题吗 | 
| [39:23] | Cost of doing business? | 做生意的成本 | 
| [39:25] | Yeah. What about it? | 对 怎么了 | 
| [39:26] | Someone tipped the fucking FBI. | 有人告诉联邦调查局了 | 
| [39:31] | That is not possible. | 那是不可能的 | 
| [39:32] | She was at the raid. I have proof. | 她参加了突袭 我有证据 | 
| [39:38] | Marty? | 马蒂 | 
| [39:39] | Um, uh… | 嗯 呃 | 
| [39:41] | You know, um… | 你知道 | 
| [39:43] | if… if she was, you know, she | 如果是她的话 她还是… | 
| [39:46] | She’s still… She’s part of a task force. | 还是特遣部队的一部分 | 
| [39:47] | So, you know, she can’t just refuse to do her work. | 所以 你懂的 她不能拒绝执行任务 | 
| [39:50] | That would be too suspicious. | 不然就太可疑了 | 
| [39:51] | Why wouldn’t she warn you? | 她为什么不警告你 | 
| [39:54] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:55] | Maybe she didn’t have time, or, you know, the other agents were around. | 也许她没时间或者其他特工都在旁边 | 
| [39:58] | You said you can trust her. | 你说你可以信任她 | 
| [40:01] | I can, and you know, we can. | 我可以 你知道 我们都可以 | 
| [40:03] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t say “we.” | 不 别说 我们 | 
| [40:07] | There’s no “we” right now. | 现在没有 我们 了 | 
| [40:11] | Hang on a sec. Are… Are you accusing me of being the mole? | 等一下 你是在怀疑我是内奸吗 | 
| [40:15] | I… I don’t know where your drops are. You know that. | 我不知道你的货在哪里 你知道这一点 | 
| [40:18] | Which is the only reason you’re alive right now. | 这就是你现在还活着的唯一原因 | 
| [40:22] | Who else has access to her? | 还有谁能接近她 | 
| [40:23] | No one but me. | 只有我可以 | 
| [40:25] | This is just… This is a fucked-up coincidence. | 这只是…只是该死的巧合 | 
| [40:28] | Okay? That’s… That’s… That’s all this is. | 好吧就是这样 | 
| [40:30] | She got sucked up into the raid as… as part of the task force. | 她被卷入了参加突袭行动的行动队 | 
| [40:34] | They’re monitoring your men. | 他们在监视你的手下 | 
| [40:36] | That’s the only thing that makes sense, okay? | 这是唯一合理的解释 好吗 | 
| [40:38] | But I’m gonna… I’m gonna get to the bottom of it, I promise. | 但我会…我会查清楚的 我保证 | 
| [40:41] | I’m not making any more deliveries until I know what went wrong. | 在不知道出了什么问题之前 我不会再送货了 | 
| [40:46] | And tell that Nazi to go fuck himself. | 告诉那个纳粹去他妈的 | 
| [40:50] | -Ja… Javi? | 哈… 哈维 | 
| [40:53] | What is it? What’d he say? | 怎么了他说什么 | 
| [40:55] | He’s not coming. | 他不来了 | 
| [40:59] | And go fuck yourself… | 还说去你妈的… | 
| [41:03] | Wendy, we have a problem. Um… | 温蒂 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [41:06] | Javi ID’d, uh, Maya at the money seizure. | 哈维在扣押现金的行动中认出了玛雅 | 
| [41:12] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [41:13] | And I… I bought us a minute, | 然后我拖延了一些时间 | 
| [41:15] | but he’s not going to make any more deliveries until we find, uh, the mole. | 但是在我们找到内奸之前 他都不会送货了 | 
| [41:31] | I’ll call Navarro. | 我会给纳瓦罗打电话 | 
| [41:32] | I think you gotta tell Clare too. | 我觉得你也得告诉克莱尔 | 
| [41:37] | Pretty sure she knows. | 我很确定她知道 | 
| [41:40] | What the fuck are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [41:42] | I dunno. But, um, just, can you reassure her? | 我不知道 但你能先安抚她吗 | 
| [41:46] | And I’ll… I’ll think of something on the way home. | 回家的路上我会想想办法 | 
| [41:49] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [41:52] | -We’ll fix this. -You better. | -我们会解决的 -最好是 | 
| [41:55] | Your foundation has made a lot of financial promises in the last week. | 你的基金会在上周做了很多财务承诺 | 
| [42:02] | You know I can’t help you, Wendy. | 你知道我帮不了你 温蒂 | 
| [42:04] | Intervening will only raise his suspicions, you know that. | 我的介入只会引起他的怀疑 你明白的 | 
| [42:08] | Don’t tell me you’re afraid of him. | 别告诉我你怕他 | 
| [42:10] | Wendy, is this going to be one of those conversations, huh? | 温蒂 这会是这种对话吗 | 
| [42:14] | Where you try to tell me my business? | 你想要教我做事 | 
| [42:16] | I just think it’s time to think about what your future looks like. | 我想是时候考虑下 你给我许诺的未来了 | 
| [42:19] | And what is that? | 是什么样子 | 
| [42:21] | You want to be clean? Free? Clear? | 你想有干净自由清白的身份 | 
| [42:24] | You want your family safe? | 你想要你的家人安全吗 | 
| [42:26] | What are you willing to sacrifice? | 你愿意牺牲什么 | 
| [42:28] | Who are you willing to sacrifice? | 你愿意牺牲谁 | 
| [42:30] | ‘Cause you’ll never get that future without giving something up. | 如果你什么都不愿放弃 是永远无法实现这种未来的 | 
| [42:36] | In this future you talk about… | 在你说的未来里… | 
| [42:40] | You and I… | 你和我… | 
| [42:42] | Are we friends? | 还是朋友吗 | 
| [42:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [42:46] | It’s nice to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 | 
| [43:14] | I’m not in the mood, Marty. Fuck off. | 我没心情 马蒂 滚开 | 
| [43:19] | Well, I, um… | 那个 我… | 
| [43:23] | I wanted to say, uh, sorry if… | 我想说声抱歉 我昨晚… | 
| [43:29] | if I was too harsh last night. | 可能太严厉了 | 
| [43:33] | Um… | 嗯 | 
| [43:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [43:48] | What did you think of me when you first met me? | 你第一次见到我的时候 觉得我是什么样的人 | 
| [43:55] | I, uh… I… I thought that, um… | 我…我觉得… | 
| [44:01] | I thought that… that you were clever. | 我觉得很聪明 | 
| [44:07] | You thought I was trash. | 你觉得我是垃圾 | 
| [44:13] | I gave you a job, didn’t I? | 我给了你一份工作 不是吗 | 
| [44:16] | I made you give me that job. | 我让你给了我那份工作 | 
| [44:19] | Uh, yeah, because you were clever. | 对 因为你很聪明 | 
| [44:32] | God’s a motherfucker. | 上帝真是个混蛋 | 
| [44:35] | Isn’t he? | 不是吗 | 
| [44:37] | Built me smart enough to know how fucked up my life is. | 让我足够聪明到 明白我的生活有多糟 | 
| [44:43] | But not quite smart enough to haul my ass out of it. | 但还不够聪明 不能够摆脱这滩死水 | 
| [44:50] | Uh… | 呃 | 
| [44:53] | I can help with that. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [44:58] | I, uh… | 我… | 
| [45:04] | I can… I can get you a payday | 我可以…我可以给你发工资 | 
| [45:09] | that’ll take you wherever you want to go, | 这样你就可以去任何地方 | 
| [45:12] | if you’re interested. | 如果你有兴趣的话 | 
| [45:15] | Another Marty Byrde scheme. | 又一个马蒂·比尔德计划 | 
| [45:19] | That would make me a dumb fucking fuck, wouldn’t it? | 那会让我变成蠢货 不是吗 | 
| [45:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [45:31] | Well… | 好吧… | 
| [45:33] | Go on. | 继续说 | 
| [45:35] | What you got? | 你在计划什么 | 
| [45:39] | I want to buy your product. | 我想买你的产品 | 
| [45:43] | -Uncut, all of it. | 纯的 全部 | 
| [45:48] | You’re fucking kidding me, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 | 
| [45:50] | No. And I need it yesterday. | 不 我昨天就断货了 | 
| [45:55] | You a drug dealer now, or…? | 你现在是毒贩了 还是… | 
| [45:59] | It’s not for me… | 不是给我的… | 
| [46:03] | Can we do a deal? | 我们能达成交易吗 | 
| [46:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [46:12] | I’ll have to think about it. | 我得考虑一下 | 
| [46:16] | I got business partners now. | 我现在有生意伙伴了 | 
| [46:21] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [46:32] | Why the fuck did she lie about Ben? | 她为什么要在本的事情上撒谎 | 
| [46:39] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望我知道答案 | 
| [48:47] | 以此纪念 埃斯特班·史蒂夫·赫南德兹 |