时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Narcotics, Officer O’Lansky speaking. | 缉毒组 我是奥兰斯基警官 |
[00:17] | I don’t know. Dark shit. | 我不知道 黑暗的东西 |
[00:19] | I’m just up in my head, you know? | 我脑子里一片混乱 你知道吗 |
[00:21] | Uh-huh. | 呃 嗯 |
[00:22] | When’s the last time you hit a meeting? | 你上次参加会议是什么时候 |
[00:25] | Okay. Six days I’m here, 14, 15 hours, | 好吧 我在这里待了六天 有1415个小时 |
[00:28] | Sundays I sleep. | 周日的时候睡觉 |
[00:29] | Last week I solved two murders, got three. | 上周我破了两起谋杀案 接到了三起 |
[00:32] | Do the math. | 算一算 |
[00:33] | -Plus I fucking hate meetings. -The whole point, Mel. | -而且我超级讨厌开会 -重点是 梅尔 |
[00:36] | You know what they say about contrary action? | 你知道他们是怎么说反作用的吗 |
[00:38] | Oh, come on. Don’t start that. | 拜托 别说这个了 |
[00:40] | People like us, if we just do the opposite of what we feel like doing, | 像我们这样的人 如果按照自己想做的事相反的来做 |
[00:44] | it all comes out fine. I wish it was different. | 那结果一切都会很好 我也希望不是这样 |
[00:46] | The fuck is the point of life | 如果你想做的每件事 |
[00:48] | if everything you want to do is bad for you? | 对你来说都是不好的 那生活有什么意义 |
[00:50] | $10,000 question. When’s the last time you wrote a gratitude list? | 一万美元的问题 你上次写感恩名单是什么时候 |
[00:53] | I don’t know the last time I felt grateful. | 我都不知道上次我感恩是什么时候了 |
[00:56] | I wonder, why is it alcoholics, as a race, | 我想知道为什么嗜酒者 这类人作为一个种族 |
[00:59] | are people who want to be paid for a gift? | 送礼物还想收钱 |
[01:02] | So, I want to run something by you. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[01:05] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[01:10] | Thought I might give my cat to this chick I know. | 我觉得我可能要把我的猫 给我认识的小妞 |
[01:12] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[01:14] | Sell all my shit, right? | 卖掉我所有的东西 对吧 |
[01:17] | -Uh-huh. -Buy a big pile of crack, | 买一大堆可卡因 |
[01:20] | pull down the shades, | 拉下所有窗帘 |
[01:22] | and smoke it till I die. | 然后吸食毒品直到我死去 |
[01:24] | Okay, let’s play that out. | 好 那我们就这样玩玩吧 |
[01:27] | -You sell all your shit, right? | 你把你所有东西都卖了 对吧 |
[01:29] | You buy that big pile of crack and pull down the shades, | 你买一大堆可卡因 拉下所有窗帘 |
[01:32] | you’ll smoke it all and you won’t die. | 然后吸食完全部可卡因 但你不会死去 |
[01:35] | And then where will you be? | 然后你会在哪儿呢 |
[01:39] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[01:43] | Mel, you there? | 梅尔 你还在听吗 |
[01:45] | Mel. | 梅尔 |
[01:47] | Mel, you there? | 梅尔 你还在听吗 |
[02:43] | This is not the deal we made. | 这不是我们达成的协议 |
[02:45] | We told you, this is a temporary solution. | 我们告诉过你 这只是个临时解决办法 |
[02:48] | We need poppy gum, this is powdered heroin, | 我们需要罂粟花胶 这是粉状海洛因 |
[02:52] | which means it’s probably not pure enough, | 这意味着它可能不够纯 |
[02:53] | and if it’s not, I don’t know how many people I’ll have to pay off | 如果不够纯 那我不知道我要请多少人 |
[02:56] | to keep this whole situation under wraps. | 来掩盖这件事 |
[02:59] | Do not worry, it’s pure. | 别担心 这是纯的 |
[03:02] | Who exactly is this person? | 这个人到底是谁 |
[03:04] | Someone we’ve worked with quite a bit. | 一个和我们合作过很多次的人 |
[03:06] | For a philanthropist, you sure know a lot of drug dealers. | 慈善家当然要认识很多毒贩 |
[03:11] | Navarro has agreed to supply us as soon as Javi’s concerns are alleviated. | 纳瓦罗已经同意 只要哈维的担忧 得到缓解 就给我们供货 |
[03:14] | Your friend Javi cost me a week on my production calendar. | 你的朋友哈维花了我一周的生产时间 |
[03:18] | I made projections. Pharmacies expect delivery October 1st, | 我做了预测 药店等着10月1日发到货 |
[03:22] | and if I miss one single day, | 如果我错过一天 |
[03:24] | shareholders rebel, stock price plummets | 那么股东就会反抗 股价会暴跌 |
[03:26] | and I’m filing for fucking bankruptcy. | 然后我他妈的就要申请破产了 |
[03:30] | What is she, 16? | 她多大了 16岁吗 |
[03:32] | Don’t let the looks fool you. | 不要让外表欺骗了你 |
[03:35] | You must be Clare. | 你一定就是克莱尔了 |
[03:37] | Ruth Langmore. | 我是露丝兰格莫 |
[03:38] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[03:43] | You got a sample? Somewhere I can check it? | 你拿来样本了吗 找个地方让我检查一下 |
[03:46] | Bathroom. | 厕所 |
[04:06] | So, how do you like the Ozarks so far? | 到目前为止 你觉得奥扎克如何 |
[04:43] | We got a deal? | 成交吗 |
[05:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the fuck do you want? | 哇你他妈的想要什么 |
[05:08] | I watched you when your dad pulled out of our deal. | 你爸爸退出交易的时候 我看着你 |
[05:11] | You didn’t like it any better than I did. | 你并不比我喜欢到哪儿去 |
[05:15] | Tell me I’m wrong, I’ll go. | 告诉我 我说错了 我就走 |
[05:17] | I don’t discuss my family with outsiders. | 我不跟外人谈论我的家庭 |
[05:21] | You’re an outsider in your own family. | 你在自己家里就是个外人 |
[05:24] | Your old man gave you a living, then he took it away. | 你老爸给了你一份工作 然后又夺走了 |
[05:28] | Like you care. | 好像你在乎一样 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I don’t, you’re right. | 对 我不在乎 你说得对 |
[05:31] | I shot off your dick. | 我打掉了你的下面 |
[05:36] | For that, I apologize. | 对此我向你道歉 |
[05:39] | Even went to the drugstore to look for a card. | 还去药店寻找了一张卡片 |
[05:43] | No such card exists. | 根本不存在那样的卡片 |
[05:45] | What the fuck do you want, Darlene? | 你到底想要什么 达莲娜 |
[05:48] | I want you to accept my apology. | 我想要你接受我的道歉 |
[05:51] | No. | 不接受 |
[05:53] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:54] | Anyway, I heard the doc did real good. | 总之 我听说医生医术精湛 |
[05:58] | They say that there’s more of you to love now. | 他们说你现在有更多可以爱的了 |
[06:07] | I got a slew of that. It’s ready to move. | 我有很大的量 已经准备好转移了 |
[06:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:13] | As soon as you want. | 你想什么时候 就什么时候 |
[06:14] | And mark it up a grand a key. | 每千克加价一千 |
[06:18] | It’s up to you. | 加价三千 由你决定 Mark it up three. |
[06:21] | I’m giving you your living back. | 我要把你的生活还给你 |
[06:24] | -Why? -Why not? | -为什么 -为什么不呢 |
[06:30] | I can see I got your heart beatin’ again. | 我知道我让你的心脏又跳动了 |
[06:35] | Oh. | 喔 |
[06:37] | Don’t give Daddy a taste. | 别让你爸爸察觉 |
[06:38] | You got six figures in your pocket. Seven if you’re smart. | 你口袋里有六位数 如果你聪明 就会有七位数 |
[06:42] | And I have heard you are smart. | 我听说你很聪明 |
[06:45] | From who? | 听谁说的 |
[07:04] | Senator Schafer wants to sit down tomorrow. | 谢弗参议员明天想坐下来聊聊 |
[07:09] | Is that a good thing or a bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[07:11] | It’s good. I think. | 是好事 我觉得 |
[07:12] | I mean, he’s coming here. | 他要过来 |
[07:14] | At least it means he’s considering joining our board. | 至少他在考虑加入我们的董事会 |
[07:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:22] | What did you expect, Wendy? | 你以为会怎样 温蒂 |
[07:24] | 失踪 你见到过我吗本戴维斯 | |
[07:27] | There’s another one. | 那边还有一个 |
[07:32] | So, anyone happen to go through town today? | 今天有人路过城里吗 |
[07:36] | In the car? | 开着车 |
[07:38] | On their bike? | 骑着自行车 |
[07:43] | What exactly were you trying to achieve? | 你想要达到什么目标 |
[07:44] | -Wendy, let’s just try to enjoy the meal. -No, no, no. I really… I wanna… | -温蒂 我们就享受这顿饭吧 -不要…我真的…我想要… |
[07:47] | I’d really like to hear from Jonah on this. | 我很想听听乔纳对此的想法 |
[07:50] | Were you trying to hurt us? | 你是想伤害我们吗 |
[07:52] | Put us at risk? | 让我们身处危险 |
[07:56] | I didn’t have them put up. | 不是我干的 |
[07:58] | All right? Darlene did. | 好吧是达莲娜干的 |
[08:05] | Darlene. | 达莲娜 |
[08:13] | Maybe it’s a good thing. | 也许这是件好事 |
[08:17] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[08:20] | Shows we care. | 证明我们在乎 |
[08:26] | Um… | 嗯 |
[08:28] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[08:30] | How were the SATs? Hmm? | 高考怎么样 |
[08:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:37] | I left in the middle. | 我考试考一半走了 |
[08:40] | Why’d you leave in the middle? | 你为什么考一半走了 |
[08:41] | Well, what’s the point if I’m not going to college? | 如果我不去上大学 那有什么意义 |
[08:45] | Huh? You knew about this? | 嗯你知道这件事 |
[08:49] | She’s turning 18 in a couple of months. She can make her own decisions. | 再过几个月她就满18岁了 她可以自己做决定 |
[08:54] | Let me talk to you in the bedroom for a second, please. | 我去卧室跟你说两句 |
[09:15] | Not everybody goes to college. | 不是每个人都要上大学的 |
[09:18] | What? Can you shut the door, please? | 什么你能把门关上吗 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Please. Thank you. | 拜托 谢谢你 |
[09:22] | You know, we… we sent her to prep school, Wendy. So | 你知道 我们… 我们送她去了预科学校 温蒂 所以… |
[09:25] | Yeah. In Chicago. | 对 在芝加哥 |
[09:27] | Uh-huh. So have you ever heard of a unified front? | 好吧 你听说过统一战线吗 |
[09:30] | ‘Cause it’s parenting 101. | 因为这是养育孩子的基本准则 |
[09:33] | Charlotte’s not like other kids. | 夏洛特和其他孩子不一样 |
[09:35] | Her life is different. | 她的人生不一样 |
[09:37] | -Is that a good thing? -It is what it is. | -这是好事吗 -事实就是这样 |
[09:40] | And since when did you become so collaborative, huh? | 你什么时候变得这么合作了 |
[09:42] | I don’t recall you asking me about | 我不记得你问过我 |
[09:44] | doing a mammoth pharmaceutical drug deal with Ruth. | 跟露丝做大型制药交易的事 |
[09:47] | Which is saving our asses, and you would have just said no. | 这是在救我们 而你会直接拒绝的 |
[09:51] | Which is why I didn’t tell you about Charlotte. | 所以我才没告诉你夏洛特的事 |
[09:53] | Oh please, just stop. It’s not the same. | 别说了 这不一样 |
[09:55] | And for the record, | 顺便说一句 |
[09:57] | your brother is not missing, okay? | 你弟弟没有失踪 好吗 |
[09:59] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[10:01] | And it might make you feel better to pretend otherwise, | 假装不知道可能会让你感觉好点 |
[10:03] | but this is one problem that, it won’t | 但这是个问题 不会… |
[10:09] | You know… | 你知道… |
[10:11] | It’s not just gonna walk away, Wendy. | 这件事不会就这样消失的 温蒂 |
[10:40] | You got a sec? | 你有时间吗 |
[10:42] | Can we please not talk about college? | 我们能不谈大学的事吗 |
[10:45] | Uh… yeah. Promise. | 好 我保证不谈 |
[10:47] | Um… | 嗯 |
[10:50] | When’s the last time you talked to Wyatt? | 你最后一次和怀亚说话是什么时候 |
[10:53] | Oh God. Um, not since he dropped off the face of the earth. | 天啊 从他失联之后 就没再说过话了 |
[10:58] | Mm-hmm. Um… Uh, I know that this is, uh… | 嗯 嗯 呃 我知道这是… |
[11:02] | Um, I know. I’m sorry, but, uh… | 嗯 我很抱歉 但… |
[11:04] | Do you think you can talk to him | 你觉得你能和他谈谈 |
[11:05] | and see if he can press Darlene to take that stuff down? | 然后看他能不能 逼达莲娜把那事情搞定吗 |
[11:08] | I… I know that it’s a lot to ask, but | 我…我知道这要求很过分 但是… |
[11:10] | Does Mom know you’re doing this? | 妈妈知道你在这么做吗 |
[11:14] | Uh… not at the moment. No. | 现在不能知道 不能 |
[11:17] | Um… | 嗯 |
[11:20] | -Okay? Yeah? -Yeah. Mm-hmm. | - 好吧 好吗 – 好 好吧 |
[11:22] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Don’t stay up too late. | 别熬太晚了 |
[11:34] | Is there any more coffee left there? | 还有咖啡吗 |
[11:36] | -Yeah. -Please? Thank you. | -拜托谢谢 -好 |
[11:38] | What time do you meet with Schafer? | 你什么时候和谢弗见面 |
[11:40] | -Morning. -Nine. | -早上好 -九点 |
[11:46] | -Thank you. -When do you meet with Ruth? | -谢谢 -你什么时候和露丝见面 |
[11:48] | Uh, same, nine. | 一样 也是九点 |
[12:00] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[12:02] | -Anything at all from Helen Pierce? -No. Sorry. | -有任何海伦·皮尔斯的消息吗 -没有 抱歉 |
[12:07] | Um… | 嗯 |
[12:09] | Just… just to clear it up, uh, I’m not a cop. | 就…澄清一下 我不是警察 我不会起诉别人 |
[12:12] | I don’t prosecute people. I’m looking for a signature, that’s all, then I’d be outta your life. | 我只是想要一个签名 仅此而已 然后我就会从你的生活中消失 |
[12:15] | -Okay. We’re really rushing this morning. -I’ll get to it, then. | -好吧 我们今天早上真的很赶时间 -那我也需要 |
[12:18] | We haven’t seen Helen in over a month. | 我们有一个多月没见过海伦了 |
[12:20] | Is that because she’s dead? | 是因为她死了吗 |
[12:22] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[12:24] | I’m gonna tell you what I think. | 我来告诉你我的想法 |
[12:26] | I think your brother Ben killed her and now you’re protecting him. | 我认为是你弟弟本杀了她 而现在你们在保护他 |
[12:31] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[12:32] | I mean, look, she gets him tossed in the bin and he gets out, | 我是说 你看 她把他扔进垃圾箱 然后他自己出来了 |
[12:36] | none too pleased, I bet. | 心情不太好 我敢打赌 |
[12:37] | You know, he’s prone to flying off the handle, and now… she’s missing, and… | 他很容易失控 现在她失踪了 而且… |
[12:42] | Well, so is he. And in police parlance, that’s what we call an Ellie. | 他现在也失踪了 用警察的话来说 这是合理解释 |
[12:46] | As in LE, it’s a likely explanation. | 在案件推断中 这是个很有可能的解释 |
[12:49] | I got to tell you, I’m really losing my patience with all this. | 我必须要告诉你 我真的快没耐心了 |
[12:52] | You got it all wrong. Look, I just want Helen. | 你完全搞错了 听着 我只想要海伦 |
[12:54] | Body is as good as a signature, so… | 尸体和签名一样有效 所以… |
[12:58] | Look, if I was to get an anonymous tip, | 听着 如果我得到匿名举报 |
[13:00] | I’d be all ears and no mouth and out of your life forever. | 我会洗耳恭听 不多嘴 并且永远离开你的生活 |
[13:04] | Okay. Got it. Thank you. | 好吧 明白了 谢谢 |
[13:07] | All right. I should probably tell you, | 好吧 我应该告诉你 |
[13:09] | I just got back from, uh, North Carolina. | 我刚从北卡罗来纳州回来 |
[13:11] | I spoke to Nathan Davis, that’s your dad, right? | 我跟内森戴维斯谈过了 他是你爸爸 对吧 |
[13:14] | Now, he said he thinks that maybe, uh, Ben went down to Knoxville, Tennessee. | 现在他说他认为也许本 去了田纳西州的诺克斯维尔 |
[13:19] | He’s got some people down there. | 他有几个认识的人在那里 |
[13:21] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[13:23] | I dunno, you ever get any kind of postcard from Knoxville, Tennessee? | 我不知道你有没有收到过 田纳西州诺克斯维尔寄来的明信片 |
[13:27] | I need to get to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[13:28] | Sorry we weren’t able to help. | 很抱歉我们没能帮上忙 |
[13:32] | Got one. | 已经有了 |
[13:34] | You know, I got, like, 500 in a box in the car, so… | 我在车里装了500个 所以… |
[13:40] | -Have a great day. -You too. | -祝你今天愉快 -你也是 |
[13:43] | I hate him so much. | 我好讨厌他 |
[13:45] | Yup! | 没错 |
[13:52] | So, Senator, how can we be of service? | 参议员 我们能帮上什么忙吗 |
[13:55] | Your foundation deals with the FBI on corruption cases, am I right? | 你的基金会和联邦调查局合作 处理腐败案件 对吧 |
[13:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:01] | I got a bit of a family situation. | 我家里出了点事 |
[14:04] | Um, the federal wire-fraud net over Illinois, and Wisconsin, Minnesota. | 联邦电信诈骗网遍布伊利诺斯州 威斯康辛州明尼苏达州 |
[14:10] | My son might have gotten tangled up in a corner of that. | 我儿子可能被其中一部分缠住了 |
[14:14] | Needlessly. | 我不需要这样 |
[14:15] | -Your son, the federal judge? | 你的儿子是联邦法官 |
[14:18] | Well, his son, my grandson, Liam. | 他儿子我孙子 利亚姆 |
[14:21] | He’s an extraordinary kid. | 他是个非凡的孩子 |
[14:23] | He just started a company. | 他刚开了一家公司 |
[14:25] | They build voting machines with some proprietary tech, | 他们用一些专利技术制造投票机 |
[14:28] | and some people maybe found out about it | 有些人可能在股票发行前 |
[14:31] | in advance of the stock offering | 就了解了情况 |
[14:34] | and made a profit, and… | 并从中获利 |
[14:36] | one of them being my son. | 其中一个是我儿子 |
[14:39] | The federal judge. | 联邦法官 |
[14:40] | Yeah, well, it’s a gray area at best. | 对 这充其量只是个灰色地带 |
[14:42] | I mean, obviously a father’s going to want to invest in his son, | 我的意思是 很明显 一个父亲想要在他的儿子身上投资 |
[14:46] | it doesn’t make it insider-trading. | 这并不意味着是内幕交易 |
[14:48] | And you want us to explain that to the SEC? | 你想让我们 向证券交易委员会解释吗 |
[14:51] | I’m not asking you to advocate on my behalf, | 我不是要你为我辩护 |
[14:55] | it’s nothing like that. No. I, uh… | 根本不是那样的 不是 我… |
[15:00] | I just need to see that file. | 我只需要看看那份文件 |
[15:03] | If my son is a target of this investigation, | 如果我儿子是这次调查的目标 |
[15:07] | he’s gonna want to get out front of it as privately as possible, | 他会想尽可能地私下解决这件事 |
[15:10] | and if he’s not, | 如果他不是 |
[15:11] | he’s happy to not preemptively draw attention to himself. | 那他很高兴自己没有打草惊蛇 |
[15:16] | This wouldn’t have anything to do with your sitting on our board? | 这和你加入董事会没有关系吗 |
[15:19] | You know, it’s hard to think about sitting anywhere | 我很难想象我的家人 |
[15:22] | with this hanging over my family, | 会被这种事困扰 |
[15:24] | but, uh, if I knew what the feds know, I… | 但如果我知道联邦调查局知道的事 |
[15:27] | I’d certainly feel more comfortable. | 我肯定会更安心 |
[15:30] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[15:37] | -Thank you for your time. -Always a pleasure. | -谢谢你们抽出时间过来 -是我的荣幸 |
[15:39] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[15:47] | I’ll have Marty call Agent Miller. | 我会让马蒂打电话给米勒探员的 |
[15:49] | Oh, and… | 而且… |
[15:52] | this guy’s been snooping around. | 这人一直在四处窥探 |
[15:54] | I’d love anything you can find on him. | 你能在他身上找到什么都行 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:14] | Hey! There was a load here bricked up, where is it? | 喂这里本来有一堆做好的成品 在哪儿呢 |
[16:17] | Ms. Snell had it loaded out this morning. | 斯内尔夫人今天早上装走了 |
[16:20] | Loaded out where? | 装去哪儿了 |
[16:21] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[16:29] | It’s gone. Why? | 东西消失了 为什么 |
[16:31] | I had an idea how to move it, is all. | 我就是有个转移货的想法 仅此而已 |
[16:34] | Well, I sold it to Frank Jr. just a few hours ago. | 我卖给了小弗朗克科斯格罗夫 就在几小时前 |
[16:40] | How the fuck did you manage that? | 你他妈是怎么做到的 |
[16:42] | Turning on the charm, I guess. | 我想是通过施展魅力吧 |
[16:44] | You shot his fucking dick off, Darlene. | 你把他的下体打掉了 达莲娜 |
[16:47] | I got a lot of charm. | 我有很多魅力 |
[16:50] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:51] | What, you front him? | 什么 你让他付定金了 |
[16:53] | No, paid in full. | 没有 全部付清了 |
[16:56] | Oh, and you were gonna tell me when? | 那你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[16:59] | When I saw you! And I’m seeing you now. | 当我看到你的时候 我现在见到你的时候 |
[17:02] | What were you gonna do with it anyway? | 就算你提前知道 能有什么办法 |
[17:05] | That’s fucking moot now, isn’t it? | 这他妈现在没意义了 不是吗 |
[17:18] | -Is that her? – It is not, no. | -是她吗 -不是 不是她 |
[17:21] | She has five more minutes and then I blow up. | 她还有五分钟 然后我就要发火了 |
[17:23] | -Hi. – Hey. We need Maya to pull us a file | -嗨 -喂 我们需要玛雅调出一份 |
[17:26] | on a wire-fraud sting from Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin. | 关于伊利诺斯州明尼苏达州 和威斯康辛州电信诈骗的文件 |
[17:30] | It’s important. You need to go to Jeff City. | 这很重要 你需要去趟杰夫城 |
[17:32] | Well, I… I cannot right now, I’m in the middle of a drug deal | 好吧 我…我现在去不了 我正在做一桩毒品交易 |
[17:35] | and Ruth is 25 minutes late. | 露丝迟到了25分钟 |
[17:37] | We don’t get Schafer without it. | 我们没有这个文件 就抓不到谢弗 |
[17:39] | Can you call Maya, have her put the file aside for us? | 你能打电话给玛雅 让她帮我们把文件拿出来吗 |
[17:42] | Tell her… Tell her I’ll pick it up. | 告诉她我会去拿的 |
[17:44] | Tell her I’m in Jeff City anyway. | 告诉她 我现在就在杰夫城 |
[17:45] | Can you do that? | 你能办到吗 |
[17:46] | – Now? -good I’ll do it as soon as possible | -现在 -好 我尽快 |
[17:47] | Uh, yes, soon. Bye. | 再见 |
[17:50] | Marty, can I talk to you for a sec? | 马蒂 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[17:52] | -Okay. -No, no, no. No sidebars. | -好 -不行 不能私下谈 |
[17:54] | We have a little problem. Somebody else fucking took it. | 我们有个小问题 货他妈被人拿走了 |
[17:57] | Our heroin? | 我们的海洛因 |
[17:58] | Took it? | 被拿走了 |
[17:59] | Bought it. | 买走了 |
[18:00] | You sold our heroin? | 你卖了我们的海洛因 |
[18:01] | I didn’t fucking sell it. No. | 不是我卖掉的 不是我 |
[18:03] | Wait. Who bought it? | 等等 谁买的 |
[18:06] | Frank Jr. | 小弗朗克科斯格罗夫 |
[18:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:08] | That’s, uh… it’s Kansas City Mob. It’s… it’s okay. I’ll… I’ll call him. | 那是…是堪萨斯城犯罪集团 没…没关系 我…我会给他打电话 |
[18:12] | How many fucking heroin dealers do you people know? | 你们认识多少海洛因贩子 |
[18:15] | Um, just the three. | 只有三个 |
[18:17] | Well, I have half a mind to go back to the Tasmanians. | 我有点想回到塔斯马尼亚岛去 |
[18:19] | Well, you’ll pay four times the amount. Don’t worry about it. I got this handled. | 你会要付四倍的钱 别为此担心 我可以处理好这件事 |
[18:23] | -If it’s cut, it’s ruined. -Yeah. | -如果不是纯海洛因 那就毁了 -对 |
[18:24] | -You understand that? -I do. Yep. | -你明白吗 -我明白 是的 |
[18:26] | Fix this. | 解决这件事 |
[18:27] | I am on it. | 交给我 |
[18:28] | Okay? Promise. | 好吗我保证 |
[18:32] | -Um… -Because without these drugs, | - 嗯 – 因为没有这些毒品 |
[18:34] | there’s no money for you. | 你就得不到任何钱 |
[18:35] | There’s no Rick Bowlsby | 不会有里克·鲍斯比 |
[18:37] | or John Pittman or Ed Markham. | 不会有约翰·皮特曼 或是埃德·马卡姆 |
[18:39] | Which means your fucking charitable foundation is dead. | 也就是说你的慈善基金会就完蛋了 |
[18:43] | We clear? | 我们说清楚了吗 |
[18:44] | Yes. | 清楚 |
[18:45] | If you bring down my family’s company, | 如果你搞垮了我的家族公司 |
[18:47] | I will drag you the fuck down with us. | 我会把你也拖下水的 |
[18:59] | So you’re gonna call Frank Jr. right now. | 你现在就给小弗朗克科斯格罗夫 打电话 |
[19:02] | Hey, easy, Marty. I don’t work for you no more. | 喂 放轻松 马蒂 我不再为你工作了 |
[19:05] | And just ’cause you let that cunt get her fist up your ass | 就因为你让那个贱人操纵着你 |
[19:07] | does not mean you can get yours up mine. | 不代表你就可以操纵我 |
[19:10] | Are we clear? | 我们说清楚了吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 清楚了 |
[19:14] | And I did call Frank. | 我给弗朗克打过电话了 |
[19:16] | He offloaded the shit to two other guys who already paid him. | 他把货卖给了另外两个 已经付过钱的人 |
[19:19] | Hang on a second. There’s two separate buyers? | 稍等一下 还有两个个人买家 |
[19:22] | -Are you kidding me, Ruth? -I told you this was tricky! | -你在逗我吗 露丝 -我告诉你这很棘手了 |
[19:25] | I had concerns which I expressed, | 我表达了我的担忧 |
[19:28] | and you… you begged me and here we fucking are! | 而你…你求了我 现在我们就到了这般田地 |
[19:31] | Okay. You’re gonna call him, tell him I’ll sweeten the deal. | 好吧 你给他打电话 告诉他我会把交易条件变得更好 |
[19:34] | Tell him I’ll give him an extra $100,000 | 告诉他我会再给他十万美元 |
[19:37] | and an extra hundred grand for both the other buyers, okay? | 另外给其他两位买家 十万美元 好吗 |
[19:40] | And a hundred grand for me. | 然后再给我十万美元 |
[19:44] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[19:45] | I said, and a hundred grand for me. | 我说 也给我十万美元 |
[19:49] | I heard what you said. | 我听到你说的话了 |
[19:53] | Then fucking say it. | 那就他妈的说出来 |
[19:57] | Hundred grand for you. | 给你十万美元 |
[20:14] | He’s beautiful. | 他很漂亮 |
[20:16] | It only took me 45 minutes to get him down. | 我只用了45分钟就把他生下来了 |
[20:21] | Don’t worry, it gets easier. | 别担心 会更容易的 |
[20:23] | -Everybody says that. -Mmm. | 大家都这么说 |
[20:25] | I wish I believed it. | 我真希望我能相信 |
[20:31] | What brings you to Jeff City anyway? | 是什么风把你吹来杰夫城了 |
[20:34] | Meeting at the capitol. | 在国会大厦开会 |
[20:36] | With who? | 和谁开会 |
[20:43] | You like being a big fish in a small pond. | 你喜欢做小池塘里的大鱼 |
[20:48] | I like draining one swamp at a time. | 我喜欢一次性抽干一个沼泽 |
[20:52] | -Right. -Mmm. | 没错 |
[20:54] | So where’s the FBI stand on Navarro these days? | 这几天联邦调查局 对纳瓦罗的调查进展如何 |
[20:59] | They’re happy with the seizures. | 他们对癫痫发作很满意 |
[21:01] | The key to me is whether or not he’ll agree to do real time. | 对我来说关键是他是否同意实时直播 |
[21:06] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:09] | Over a hundred cases of wire-fraud here. | 这里有一百多起电话诈骗案 |
[21:11] | -Marty’s a hero if he can crack it. -Hmm. | 如果马蒂能破获此案 那他就是个英雄 |
[21:14] | And tell him if he doesn’t want to work for free or part-time, | 告诉他 如果他不想免费或兼职工作 |
[21:19] | I’ll get him a badge. | 我就去给他弄个警徽 |
[21:23] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[21:28] | -He’d be great at it, you know. -Oh, I know. | -他会做得很好的 你知道的 -嗯 我知道 |
[21:30] | Thank you for the file. | 谢谢你的文件 |
[22:04] | Hey, I’m gonna go, uh… go grab a bite to eat. | 喂 我要去吃点东西 |
[22:07] | Do you want anything? | 你想要什么吗 |
[22:11] | Custard. | 蛋奶沙司 |
[22:23] | -Enjoy! -Thanks. | -请慢用 -谢谢 |
[22:26] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[22:27] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[22:30] | Sure. | 你好 |
[22:32] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[22:34] | Uh, yeah, pretty good, I guess. Uh… | 好 挺不错的 我觉得 |
[22:37] | Yeah, happy. Uh… | 是的 很开心 |
[22:41] | Yeah, life is, uh… | 对 生活… |
[22:45] | Life is funny. | 生活很有趣 |
[22:50] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[22:52] | Oh. You too. | 你也是 |
[22:57] | Look, I’m sorry for kind of, uh… | 听着 我很抱歉之前 |
[22:58] | -ghosting you a while ago, I…No, it’s okay. | -突然不联系你了 我… -没事 没关系的 |
[23:03] | -I had a lot going on. -I know. | -我经历了很多事 -我知道 |
[23:06] | You don’t have to apologize, it’s… | 你不必道歉 这… |
[23:09] | I know that our family messed up a lot of stuff and I’m sorry about that. | 我知道我们家搞砸了很多事 对此我也很抱歉 |
[23:17] | Look, I know that Darlene hates us | 听着 我知道达莲娜恨我们 |
[23:19] | and I… I… I don’t want to get into all that right now. | 并且我…我…我现在不想谈这些 |
[23:24] | But I have a favor to ask. | 但我想请你帮个忙 |
[23:27] | Kind of a big one. | 这个忙有点儿大 |
[23:40] | Do you miss it, Ruth? | 你怀念吗 露丝 |
[23:42] | If you mean do I miss you asking me to come help move a couch, | 如果你是想问我 是否怀念你让我来帮你搬沙发 |
[23:45] | then when I show up, you want me to move all the shit in your house? | 等我来了 你想让我把你家的东西都搬走 |
[23:48] | I don’t miss that. No. | 我并不怀念 不怀念 |
[23:52] | Um… | 嗯 |
[23:54] | So… | 所以… |
[23:57] | How’s Jonah doing? | 乔纳怎么样 |
[23:58] | -Good! -Yeah? | -很好 -是吗 |
[24:00] | Real good, actually. | 事实上真的很好 |
[24:01] | If he’s this good at 14, | 如果他14岁就这么厉害 |
[24:03] | by the time he’s old like you, | 等他像你这么老的时候 |
[24:05] | he’ll be leaving your ass in the fucking dirt. | 他会把你拍在沙滩上的 |
[24:09] | Well, just… Just keep an eye on him for me, okay? | 好吧 就…就帮我照看好他 好吗 |
[24:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:33] | 失踪 你见到过我吗 有任何消息 请打电话联系 | |
[24:52] | Sure am glad you’re doing this. | 我很高兴你这么做 |
[24:54] | Already got some calls. | 已经接到几个电话了 |
[24:56] | Calls? | 电话 |
[24:58] | Tips and possible sightings. | 提示和可能的目击者 |
[25:02] | So, we file it two-pronged, | 我们双管齐下 |
[25:06] | state and federal. | 通过州际和联邦进行 |
[25:08] | State is me, federal is the National Crime Information Center. | 州际我来负责 联邦由国家犯罪信息中心负责 |
[25:12] | They pass it along to the other 49 states, | 他们将信息发散到其他49个州 |
[25:15] | and can even go foreign, if need be. | 如果需要 信息也可以发散到国外 |
[25:20] | That sounds incredibly thorough. | 听起来进行得非常彻底 |
[25:22] | Thank you, thank you so much. | 谢谢你 万分感谢 |
[25:30] | I wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. | 我想知道你为什么不早点这么做 |
[25:34] | Well… | 嗯… |
[25:38] | It was a family issue | 这是个家庭问题 |
[25:40] | and we didn’t want to waste the department resources, and | 我们不想浪费部门的资源 并且… |
[25:43] | But now I just… | 但现在我就是… |
[25:51] | I just miss him so much. | 我就是非常想念他 |
[25:56] | Uh-huh. | 呃 嗯 |
[25:58] | Well, let’s find your brother. | 我们来找找你弟弟吧 |
[26:29] | Darlene. | 达莲娜 |
[26:30] | It’s Wendy. | 我是温蒂 |
[26:32] | I’m just… | 我就是… |
[26:35] | I’m just calling to express my gratitude. | 我打电话是想表达我的感激之情 |
[26:38] | Jonah told us how you took the trouble | 乔纳告诉了我们 你是如何 |
[26:40] | to put those posters and those billboards all over town. | 不辞辛苦在镇上 到处张贴那些海报和广告牌的 |
[26:43] | This is gonna be such a big help to my family | 这对我的家庭会有很大帮助 |
[26:45] | and you let me know if I can chip in. | 如果我能帮你什么忙 就告诉我 |
[26:47] | Oh, and also I just filed a missing persons report over at the sheriff’s, so… | 对了 我刚在警长那里 提交了一份失踪人口报告 所以… |
[26:53] | fingers crossed. | 希望事情进展顺利 |
[26:59] | Darlene? | 达莲娜 |
[27:02] | I’m happy to oblige. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[28:09] | Here for a room? | 是来住房的吗 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I, uh, called ahead. Name’s Sattem. | 是的 我提前打过电话了 我的名字叫萨坦 |
[28:17] | Well, well. Got a lanai room all ready for you. | 好 已经给你准备好了一间阳台房 |
[28:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:23] | Oh, poolside. | 挨着泳池的房间 |
[28:28] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:29] | There’s no minibar, | 房间里没有小吧台 |
[28:30] | but you got a junior fridge and there’s a Quick Pick on the corner | 但你有个小冰箱 如果你需要啤酒和葡萄酒 |
[28:33] | if you need some beer and wine, so… | 街角有个便利店 所以… |
[28:35] | Actually, I don’t drink. | 事实上我不喝酒 |
[28:36] | So maybe you wouldn’t mind removing the fridge altogether? | 所以也许你不介意 我把冰箱全部移走吧 |
[28:41] | Um… sure thing. | 嗯 当然 |
[28:43] | Do you mind my asking how you heard about the Lazy-O? | 你介意我问一下 你是怎么听说 拉兹欧汽车旅馆的吗 |
[28:45] | Was it, like, social media, word-of-mouth? | 是社交媒体上的 还是口口相传的 |
[28:48] | Jonah Byrde work here? | 乔纳比尔德在这里工作 |
[28:49] | Oh, you’re a friend of Jonah’s? | 你是乔纳的一位朋友吗 |
[28:51] | A friend of the family. | 是家族朋友 |
[28:53] | Uh, what… | 呃 什么 |
[28:55] | What does he do here, anyway? Like, maintenance or something? | 他在这里做些什么维修之类的 |
[28:58] | Oh, no, no. Jonah handles our finances. | 不是的 乔纳负责我们的财务 |
[29:02] | Did you need to talk to him? | 你需要跟他谈谈吗 |
[29:07] | No. Uh… | 不需要 |
[29:10] | Not now. | 现在不谈了 |
[29:13] | Okay. Well, enjoy your stay. | 好吧 祝你住宿愉快 |
[29:27] | Is this our second guy? | 这是我们的第二个人吗 |
[29:47] | What the fuck’s going on, John? | 喂 到底是怎么回事 约翰 |
[29:49] | My guys don’t like this and I don’t either, so no. | 我的人不喜欢这样 我也不喜欢 所以不行 |
[29:51] | John. They’re throwing in another hundred grand for your trouble. | 约翰 他们要因为你的麻烦 再给你十万美元 |
[29:56] | I fucking buy from you, then you want to buy it back? | 我从你那里买来 然后你又想买回去 |
[29:59] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[30:01] | Look, John. They fucked up is all. | 听着 约翰 他们全都搞砸了 |
[30:04] | They want it back and they’re willing to pay extra. | 他们想要回去 他们愿意付额外的钱 |
[30:06] | And then my guys pull up | 然后我的人出现 |
[30:08] | and you’re sitting with a cop, a marine and a fucking flag girl? | 你和一个警察一个海军陆战队员 和一个该死的女摇旗手坐在一起 |
[30:12] | Be smart here, John. | 聪明点吧 约翰 |
[30:14] | I like the deal I got. | 我喜欢我完成的这笔交易 |
[30:16] | We’re done. | 就这样 |
[30:23] | I can’t be going there. | 我不可能去那里 |
[30:25] | Fine, then give me the fucking address. | 好吧 那就把该死的地址给我 |
[30:27] | It’s the least you can do for me. | 这是你起码能为我做的 |
[30:28] | You don’t want to go in either. | 你也不会想掺和进去的 |
[30:31] | I don’t fucking want to, I have to. | 我是不想 但我必须这样做 |
[30:35] | Why don’t you tell Marty to fuck himself? Got half his drugs. | 你为什么不叫马蒂自己解决 去拿他一半的毒品 |
[30:38] | No, he’s paying me another hundred grand, and I mean to fucking collect it. | 不行 他又给了我十万美元 让我去拿回毒品 |
[30:44] | You better make sure that fucking marine fuck doesn’t go in blazing. | 你最好别让 那个该死的海军陆战队员发火 |
[30:47] | He shoots a gun that blows back on me with my dad, I swear to God. | 他用我爸爸的枪射了我 我对上帝发誓 |
[30:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:59] | It’ll all be good. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[31:04] | You know, I shouldn’t have roughed you up like that. | 你知道 我不应该那样打你 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:12] | It chaps you they didn’t kill me, I bet. | 我敢打赌 他们没杀我这件事 让你很恼怒 |
[31:26] | I probably should’ve never threw you off that boat. | 也许我就不该把你扔下船 |
[31:39] | We’re on. | 我们该上场了 |
[31:43] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[31:45] | Uh, we… we hit a glitch. I’m gonna miss dinner, probably. | 我们遇到了点小问题 我可能要错过晚餐了 |
[31:48] | Can you talk? | 你方便说话吗 |
[31:50] | Not really, no. | 不行 不太行 |
[31:52] | I gave Schafer the file, he seemed pleased. | 我把文件给了谢弗 他看上去很开心 |
[31:55] | So he’s good? | 他那边一切都好 |
[31:56] | I have a meeting with him later with Jim. And I got word on Mel. | 我晚些时候和他与吉姆见个面 并且我得到了梅尔的消息 |
[31:59] | Oh yeah? What’s the story? | 是吗有什么说法吗 |
[32:01] | Former detective, Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警局的前警探 |
[32:04] | He lost his badge. | 他失去了警徽 |
[32:06] | A little coke problem that ended in the evidence room. | 可卡因的小问题最后在证物室解决了 |
[32:09] | Was he good at his job? | 他工作做得好吗 |
[32:13] | Apparently he was very good at it. | 显然他的工作做得很好 |
[32:16] | Workaholic, relentless. | 是个工作狂 冷酷无情 |
[32:21] | Oh, that’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[32:23] | No. | 确实不妙 |
[32:25] | Am I too late for two jars of Apple Blossom? | 我要买两罐苹果花味的 是不是来得太晚了 |
[32:28] | Oh. Um… | 喔 嗯 |
[32:30] | You ever try the Ginger Bear? | 你尝过姜熊味的吗 |
[32:32] | Is it good? | 味道好吗 |
[32:33] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[32:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:49] | I have some checks for you to sign. | 我有些支票要你签 |
[32:52] | What did you tell your mother about those signs? | 关于那些贴纸 你是怎么跟你妈妈说的 |
[32:57] | What? Nothing. | 什么什么都没说 |
[32:59] | She thought… She thought I put them up. I just told her that I didn’t. | 她以为…她以为是我贴上去的 我只是告诉了她 不是我贴的 |
[33:03] | And that I did. | 而是我贴的 |
[33:05] | I didn’t know it was a secret. | 我不知道这是个秘密 |
[33:07] | Just like you told her we’re gonna build those rehabs. | 就像你告诉她的 我们要建立戒毒所 |
[33:10] | But I didn’t do that. | 但我没那么做 |
[33:11] | What else are you telling your mommy and daddy about me? | 你还跟你爸妈说了我什么 |
[33:16] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[33:17] | Nothing. I swear. | 什么都没说 我发誓 |
[33:20] | Now, I’m gonna tell you real clear so I never have to again. | 我会很清楚地告诉你 这样我就不用再这样了 |
[33:25] | You don’t ever tell anybody anything about what we’re doing. | 你永远不要告诉任何人我们在做什么 |
[33:30] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[33:32] | -Darlene, take it easy. It’s just a kid…Don’t interrupt me! | -达莲娜 别激动 他只是个孩子… -别打断我 |
[33:34] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[33:37] | Because I could cut a lot more than just your hair, boy. | 因为我能给你剪掉的 不止是头发 孩子 |
[33:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:42] | Well “sorry” don’t pay my bills. | 抱歉 并不能给我钱花 |
[33:45] | What I need is loyalty. | 我需要的是忠诚 |
[33:47] | -Are you loyal? -Of course. | -你忠诚吗 -当然 |
[33:50] | Then you could tell me something about your parents, | 那你可以告诉我一些你父母的事 |
[33:53] | like what they did to my sheriff. | 比如他们对我的警长做了什么 |
[33:57] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道这件事 |
[34:00] | And you do not want to see me | 如果我觉得你有事瞒着我 |
[34:02] | if I think you’re hiding something from me. | 你不会想见到我的 |
[34:08] | They got rid of his body at the crematorium. | 他们在火葬场把他的尸体处理掉了 |
[34:10] | That’s all I know. I swear. | 我只知道这些 我发誓 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | Give me the checks. | 把支票给我 |
[34:50] | Bet your ass it’s a house with side buildings and cameras. | 我敢打赌那是栋有侧楼和监控的房子 |
[34:54] | ATVs out front and a fucking boat on a trailer. | 前面有全地形车 拖车上有艘船 |
[34:57] | I’ve breached compounds like this before. | 我以前破坏过像这样的大院子 |
[34:59] | Like what? You can’t see shit. | 像哪样你什么都看不到 |
[35:02] | Trust me. I’m in, three shots, I’m out. | 相信我 我进去开三枪 然后我就出来 |
[35:04] | Hey, we’re not killing people, okay? We’re making a deal. | 喂 我们不要杀人 好吗 我们要做个交易 |
[35:06] | And you wouldn’t even know where the drugs are anyway. | 而且你根本不知道毒品在哪儿 |
[35:09] | They just bought them. They’ll be in view. | 他们刚买下毒品 会放在视线之内的 |
[35:11] | And we’re not stealing anything, we’re paying for them. | 而我们不是要偷东西 我们是要去付钱 |
[35:14] | – So I’ll go in. -No, you won’t. | – 那我进去了 – 不行 你别进去 |
[35:18] | Are you gonna go in, Marty? | 你要进去吗 马蒂 |
[35:20] | Or Mr. Fucking Tight Ass Special Ops here? | 还是这该死的超级特工先生进去 |
[35:23] | ‘Cause if you’re not going in and he’s not going in, | 因为如果你不进去 他也不进去 |
[35:26] | -then who the fuck’s gonna go in? -I said, no. Okay? | -那谁他妈进去呢 -我说了不行 好吧 |
[35:30] | Are you paying me that hundred grand or what? | 你到底付不付我十万美元 |
[35:36] | I am. | 付 |
[35:38] | So then I’m fucking going in. | 那我就进去了 |
[35:49] | Stop. | 停下 |
[35:52] | Drop the bags. | 把袋子扔掉 |
[35:58] | We just want to make a deal, okay, | 我们只是想做笔交易 好吧 |
[36:01] | over and above what you paid. | 比你付的还要多 |
[36:03] | We’re not fucking cops, | 我们不是该死的警察 |
[36:05] | and we got cash. | 我们拿着现金 |
[36:07] | I want to see your boss. | 我想见你的老板 |
[36:10] | Who you with? | 你和谁一起来的 |
[36:12] | The same guys from the speedway. | 还是和当时那些高速公路上的人 |
[36:15] | Where they at? | 他们在哪儿 |
[36:17] | Bottom of the driveway. | 车道尽头 |
[36:20] | Back away from the bags. | 离袋子远点 |
[36:26] | Check her out. | 检查一下她 |
[36:43] | She’s clean. | 她没有危险 |
[36:45] | Go. | 走吧 |
[36:48] | You know the product can’t be cut with any impurities. | 你知道这个产品不能有任何杂质混合 |
[36:50] | I’m worried about time. We might need to get aggressive. | 我担心时间 我们可能需要更激进一些 |
[36:53] | No. No, we can’t do that, buddy. You’re gonna get her killed. | 不行 我们不能那样做 兄弟 你会害死她的 |
[36:58] | -When you say aggressive…Yeah, I mean potential casualties. | -当你说激进… -对 我是说潜在的伤亡 |
[37:01] | Hey, can you… can you put her on speaker, guy? | 喂 你能…你能让她接电话吗 朋友 |
[37:04] | -Can you put her on the speaker, please? -You authorize me to go in? | -你能让她接电话吗 谢谢 -你授权我进去了 |
[37:06] | Hey, Clare, I want to talk to you. | 喂 克莱尔 我想跟你谈谈 |
[37:09] | Put her on speaker, please. Clare! | 让她接电话 谢谢 克莱尔 |
[37:11] | Put him on. | 让他接电话 |
[37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:16] | Hey, um, uh, you know, | 喂 你知道 |
[37:18] | these are… these are Ruth’s people. | 这些…这些是露丝的人 |
[37:19] | I just, I… Give her five more minutes, please. | 我就是 我…再给她五分钟时间 谢谢 |
[37:22] | That’s all I’m asking. Five minutes. | 这就是我唯一的请求 五分钟 |
[37:24] | Five minutes. Then call me. | 五分钟 然后打给我 |
[37:26] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:54] | Let’s say I believe you’re not a cop, which I don’t. Then what? | 假设我相信你不是警察 但实际我不相信 然后呢 |
[37:58] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[37:59] | Leave the money, I’ll call you in the morning. | 把钱留在这里 我明天早上给你打电话 |
[38:01] | No fucking way. | 不可能 |
[38:03] | You’ll leave the money dead or alive, may as well be alive. | 你可以活着或死了把钱留下 所以活着留下更好些 |
[38:05] | I ain’t leaving here without the drugs. | 没有毒品我是不会走的 |
[38:07] | Well, you have a problem then. | 那你就有麻烦了 |
[38:09] | They were never supposed to go to you anyway. | 反正他们也不该去找你的 |
[38:11] | Easy, Blondie. | 放轻松 金发美女 |
[38:13] | Look, I work for Omar Navarro, | 听着 我为奥马纳瓦罗工作 |
[38:16] | you know who that is? | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[38:17] | You work for Omar Navarro, why you need drugs? | 你为奥马纳瓦罗工作 那你为什么需要毒品 |
[38:20] | I need them back. | 我需要把毒品拿回来 |
[38:22] | They’re for the guy I’m with. | 是为了和我一起来的那个人 |
[38:24] | Which one? The cop or the marine. | 哪个警察还是海军陆战队员 |
[38:26] | -The marine. -Who is he? | -海军陆战队员 -他是谁 |
[38:28] | -His name’s Connor. -Connor who? | -他叫康纳 -康纳是谁 |
[38:30] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈不知道 |
[38:32] | Connor with cash. | 康纳有现金 |
[38:33] | What the fuck do you care? | 这些关你屁事 |
[38:38] | I care a lot. | 关我很多事 |
[38:45] | The… The guy… | 那个…那个人… |
[38:46] | The guy who you… who you think’s the cop, | 那个…你认为是警察的人 |
[38:50] | him and Navarro are partners. | 他和纳瓦罗是合作伙伴 |
[38:52] | That sounds like a lot of talk. | 这听起来像是胡编乱造 |
[38:54] | Okay, I get it, I get it, you’re… you’re spooked. | 好吧 我明白了 你…你受到了惊吓 |
[38:57] | But the problem with you being spooked is about to cost you 100 grand. | 但你被吓到的问题 会让你损失十万美元 |
[39:00] | Hey, bitch. | 喂 贱人 |
[39:01] | Stop telling me how to run my fucking business! | 别他妈对我的生意指手画脚 |
[39:12] | It’s been six minutes, you authorize me to go in? | 已经六分钟了 你授权我进去吗 |
[39:17] | Seven. | 七分钟 |
[39:18] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[39:20] | Your dad would say, go with your gut. | 你爸爸会说 跟着你的直觉走 |
[39:26] | -Okay. -“Okay” meaning, go in? | -好 -好的意思是 进去 |
[39:30] | -You’re not going in there. -I’ll call you back. | -你不能进去 -我一会儿给你回电话 |
[39:33] | You’re not going in there. | 你不能进去 |
[39:34] | We agreed on five minutes eight minutes ago. | 八分钟前我们说好了五分钟时间 |
[39:37] | Just relax and sit in the car, okay? You’re gonna get her killed. | 你就放松 然后坐在车里 好吗 你会害死她的 |
[39:40] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[39:42] | Stay back, I’m serious. Stay back. Stay | 退后 我是认真的 退后 退… |
[39:46] | – Damn it. Shit. -Get in the car. | -该死 -坐进车里 |
[39:48] | Get in the fucking car! | 快他妈坐进车里 |
[39:51] | Can someone fucking help me here? | 有人他妈的能帮帮我吗 |
[40:07] | Ah. | 啊 |
[40:12] | Hello, Senator! | 你好 参议员 |
[40:14] | You two really came through. | 你们两个真的过来了 |
[40:20] | Uh, what are you drinking? | 你们要喝什么 |
[40:21] | Uh, bourbon. | 波旁威士忌 |
[40:22] | Good for me. | 我也喝这个 |
[40:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Well, your spirits have improved. | 你的精神好多了 |
[40:29] | Well, no joy being more sweet | 没有什么能比 发现你一直担心的事 |
[40:31] | than finding you’ve been worrying about nothing. | 都白担心了 更让人开心 |
[40:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Uh, so can we, uh, assume that | 我们可以假设 |
[40:42] | you are officially on the board of The Byrde Family Foundation? | 你正式成为 比尔德家族基金会的董事了 |
[40:48] | Yes, you can. | 是的 你们可以这么假设 |
[40:50] | Thank you for easing my mind. | 谢谢你们让我放松了心情 |
[40:57] | And now | 现在… |
[40:58] | Why do I get the feeling this is about more than just stock trading? | 为什么我觉得 这不仅仅是股票交易呢 |
[41:03] | Since the risk of tampering with a federal wire-fraud investigation | 因为干扰联邦电信欺诈调查的风险 |
[41:06] | is a lot more serious than a father buying stocks in his son’s company. | 比一个父亲在他儿子公司 买股票的风险要严重得多 |
[41:11] | Eh, maybe a whistleblower needed to be dealt with. | 也许需要处理一个告密者 |
[41:16] | What kind of whistleblower? | 什么样的告密者 |
[41:18] | Engineer who knows things. | 知道些事的工程师 |
[41:20] | What kind of things? | 什么样的事 |
[41:22] | You’re asking a lot of questions. | 你问的问题太多了 |
[41:25] | Just one. | 就问一个 |
[41:30] | My grandson, uh, developed a computer system | 我的孙子开发了一套计算机系统 |
[41:34] | more accurate and versatile than anything to date. | 它比迄今为止的任何系统 都更精确更通用 |
[41:37] | And as part of this other investigation, | 作为另一项调查的一部分 |
[41:40] | one of the engineers might have been considering telling details | 其中一名工程师可能正在考虑讲述 |
[41:44] | about the technology. | 技术的细节 |
[41:46] | Might have been. | 也许已经说出去了 |
[41:49] | Mmm, he… He no longer is. | 嗯 他现在已经不能再说了 |
[41:58] | And what does this technology do? | 这项技术是用来做什么的 |
[42:02] | It can’t be audited by any outside agencies, | 这项技术不能被任何外部机构审计 |
[42:05] | even when it appears transparent. | 即使它看起来是透明公开的 |
[42:08] | But the point being, | 但重点是 |
[42:09] | you two did a great job for my family. | 你们俩为我的家庭做了很多 |
[42:14] | Thank you Jim, Wendy Byrde. | 谢谢你们 吉姆温蒂比尔德 |
[42:17] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[42:26] | Those machines can suppress votes. | 那些机器可以压制选票 |
[42:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:29] | Jesus. They can throw elections. | 天啊 他们可以选举舞弊 |
[42:32] | Ain’t gonna be throwing them your way. | 选举舞弊的结果不会对你有利的 |
[43:15] | Hey, I was thinking | 喂 我之前在想 |
[43:17] | maybe that website and all those posters are going a little far. | 也许那个网站和那些海报有点过分了 |
[43:22] | It’s probably upsetting Ruth. | 那些可能会让露丝心烦意乱 |
[43:25] | Ruth is fine. | 露丝没事 |
[43:26] | She knows what it is. | 她知道是怎么回事 |
[43:28] | Yeah, I feel like we made our point though, right? | 对 我觉得我们说清楚了 对吧 |
[43:31] | Maybe take it all down? | 也许可以把它们全部拿掉 |
[43:39] | Who’s asking? | 谁要求的 |
[43:43] | No one’s asking. | 没人要求 |
[43:47] | At the market. | 在市场上 |
[43:50] | You forgot my custard. | 你忘了我的蛋奶沙司 |
[43:54] | I only have one rule. | 我只有一条规矩 |
[43:58] | Never lie to me. Understand? | 永远不要骗我 明白了 |
[44:27] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[44:29] | Yeah, The ginger told me I could sit here. | 对 姜味啤酒告诉我可以坐在这里 |
[44:31] | I hope that’s okay. I’m Mel Sattem. | 我希望你不介意 我是梅尔萨坦 |
[44:33] | Helen Pierce’s husband hired me to find her. | 海伦·皮尔斯的丈夫雇我来找她 |
[44:36] | So what? You’re like a PI? | 所以呢你像个私家侦探 |
[44:37] | Uh… | 呃 |
[44:39] | Yeah. Look, do you mind if we talk inside, I’m kind of freezing out here. | 对 听着 你介意我们进去聊聊吗 外面冷死了 |
[44:43] | Yeah, I fucking mind. | 对 我很他妈介意 |
[44:47] | Look, I’m not here to bust your balls, I swear, | 听着 我不是来针对你的 我发誓 |
[44:49] | I’m just looking for somebody to point me in a direction. | 我只是在找人来给我指条路 |
[45:16] | Mind if I have a cookie? | 介意我吃块饼干吗 |
[45:17] | Sorry, all out. | 抱歉 都没了 |
[45:19] | Just people with cookie jars | 只是有饼干罐的人 |
[45:22] | usually got cookies. | 通常都会有饼干 |
[45:23] | Well, I don’t. Okay? | 我没有 好吧 |
[45:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:30] | So, um… why the fuck would I know where Helen is? | 所以 我为什么会知道海伦在哪里 |
[45:34] | Well, I thought your boyfriend Ben might. | 我以为你男朋友本可能知道 |
[45:38] | Oh. | 是的 我们结束了 Yeah, that’s over. |
[45:41] | That’s a sore spot, probably. I’m sorry. | 那可能戳到了痛处 对不起 |
[45:44] | You, uh… you have any idea where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[45:49] | Look. | 听着 |
[45:53] | He ever hit you or anything? I’m just asking because of his, uh, drug problem. | 他有家暴之类的问题吗 我只是因为他有毒品问题才问的 |
[46:00] | He didn’t have a drug problem. | 他没有毒品问题 |
[46:03] | I thought… I thought he did. | 我以为…我以为他有 |
[46:04] | Yeah, well, he didn’t. Mm-mm. | 是啊 但他没有 |
[46:11] | So, uh… Marty and Wendy Byrde, you know them well? | 所以 马蒂和温蒂·比尔德 你跟他们熟吗 |
[46:16] | I thought you were looking for Helen. | 我以为你在找海伦 |
[46:20] | Look, I just need a signature. | 听着 我只是需要个签名 |
[46:23] | Or her body. I don’t really give a shit if anybody did anything wrong. | 或者她的尸体 如果有人犯了错 我一点都不在乎 |
[46:31] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[46:32] | I’m… I’m real tired. | 我…我真的很累 |
[46:34] | And, uh, it’s past my bedtime. | 而且已经过了我的睡觉时间 |
[46:38] | If anything occurs to you… | 如果你想到了什么… |
[46:40] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[46:45] | -Appreciate the time. -Hmm. | 感谢你的时间 |
[47:03] | Wendy? | 温蒂 |
[47:04] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[47:06] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[47:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[47:11] | Jesus. Are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[47:15] | Oh, uh… I’m fine. | 哦 我没事 |
[47:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[47:19] | Um. We, uh… got the deal done. | 嗯 我们完成了交易 |
[47:22] | After being outside the trap house and getting the shit kicked out of me, | 在陷阱屋外面被狠狠修理之后 |
[47:25] | a shower’s not a bad idea. | 洗个澡也不错 |
[47:26] | Uh, how’d it go with Schafer? | 跟谢弗怎么样了 |
[47:30] | We got the deal done. | 我们完成了交易 |
[47:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:02] | You know, you probably do want to go to college. | 你知道 你可能真的需要上大学 |
[48:05] | And I’ll tell you why. | 我会告诉你为什么 |
[48:08] | It’s only a matter of time before you mess up | 你搞砸只是时间问题 |
[48:10] | and she’ll get so pissed, she’ll fire you, | 然后她就会发火 她会开了你 |
[48:13] | then where will you be? | 之后你还去哪儿呢 |
[48:15] | Making $8.60 an hour at Walmart? | 在沃尔玛一小时赚86美元吗 |
[49:13] | Kind of late, isn’t it? | 有点晚 是吧 |
[49:15] | I want to talk about my sheriff. | 我想谈谈我的警长 |
[49:18] | What? | 什么 |
[49:20] | I know you got rid of Nix’s body. | 我知道你把尼克斯的尸体处理掉了 |
[49:23] | It doesn’t matter if I can’t prove it. | 我证明不了不重要 |
[49:25] | What matters is that your own boy ratted you out. | 重要的是你的儿子出卖了你 |
[49:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[49:34] | But thanks again for putting up all those signs. | 但还是谢谢你贴了那些广告 |
[49:36] | Can we pay you or something? | 我们能付钱给你吗 |
[49:38] | I mean, it was so, so thoughtful! | 我是说 这真是太贴心了 |
[49:41] | Don’t give me that shit. | 别跟我来这出 |
[49:42] | You know, if you don’t mind my saying, Darlene, | 如果你不介意我这样说 达莲娜 |
[49:46] | I think it’s hard for you to admit sometimes | 我觉得你有时候很不愿意承认 |
[49:49] | what a… kind soul you are. | 你有…多么善良的灵魂 |
[49:53] | Kind. | 善良 |
[49:54] | And helpful, like letting us work with Ruth. | 也很乐于助人 比如让我们和露丝合作 |
[49:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[50:01] | The drugs you sold Frank Jr. | 你卖给小弗朗克的毒品 |
[50:03] | he sold to us, we sold to our people, and | 他卖给了我们 我们又卖给了下家 然后… |
[50:05] | You know, so it was a big, big help. | 你知道 所以这是很大的帮助 |
[50:09] | Thanks for that too. | 也为此谢谢你 |
[50:11] | Oh. | 喔 |
[50:14] | Long day? | 漫长的一天 |
[50:16] | You look kind of tired. | 你看起来有点累 |
[50:19] | You just keep Charlotte away from Wyatt. | 你要让夏洛特离怀亚远点 |
[50:22] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[50:23] | They’re old friends, I’ll do nothing of the kind. | 他们是老朋友了 我才不会那样做 |
[50:27] | -You know what? -What, Darlene? What? | -你知道吗 -知道什么 达莲娜什么 |
[50:31] | What? | 什么 |
[50:32] | What, are you gonna kill every pretty girl in the Ozarks? | 什么 你要杀掉奥扎克的 每一个漂亮姑娘吗 |
[50:40] | Call a fucking ambulance. | 叫救护车过来 |
[51:23] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 急救电话 你有什么紧急情况 |