时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Marty Byrde, you’re my best friend. I love you. I do. | 马蒂·比尔德 你是我最好的朋友 我喜欢你 真的 |
[00:38] | But you’re living a tragically subdued life. | 但是你过着一种悲惨压抑的生活 |
[00:41] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[00:42] | And how is it… How is it we make the same bank, | 现在我们赚的钱也差不多 |
[00:45] | and yet I could see my place in Trump Tower from here | 但我从这里可以看到 我在特朗普大厦的办公室 |
[00:47] | and you’re driving a ten-year-old Camry with cloth fucking seats? | 而你的车是一辆开了十年的 布座凯美瑞 |
[00:50] | Nothing wrong with that Camry, and… and I do just fine sex-wise. | 我那辆凯美瑞没什么毛病 而且…而且我的性生活很好 |
[00:55] | -Oh, really? -Yeah. | -哦 真的吗 -对 |
[00:56] | Really? Says the man watching DIY porn in his office with clients present. | 之前不知道是谁 在自己办公室 看自制小黄片 客户当时还在呢 |
[01:01] | Wow. | 哇 |
[01:07] | Marty, what do you think? Don’t you love it? | 马蒂 你觉得呢你不喜欢吗 |
[01:09] | It’s nice. Very nice. | 很好 非常好 |
[01:10] | – Yeah. | - 很好 -对 |
[01:12] | Fuckin’ nice? I’m in that corner, you’re in that corner. | 这他妈很好吗 我在那个角落 你在那个角落 |
[01:15] | Twenty people working for us. Boom, boom, boom. | 有20个人为我们工作 嘣嘣嘣 |
[01:17] | -Two receptionists. -What kind of windows are these? | -两位接待员 -这些是什么窗户 |
[01:20] | -The kind you see through. – I dunno. | -透明的那种 -我不知道 |
[01:22] | I mean, this is southern facing, right? I mean… | 我是说 这是朝南的 对吧 |
[01:24] | Depending on their performance rating, | 根据他们的绩效评级 |
[01:26] | the cooling bill would be 15, 20% higher in summer. | 夏天的冷气费会高15%到20% |
[01:29] | Something to consider. | 这是要考虑到的 |
[01:45] | This is Bruce Liddell. Leave me a message, and I’ll call you back. | 我是布鲁斯·里德尔 请留言 我会再打给你 |
[01:49] | Hey, Bruce. Marty. | 嘿 布鲁斯 我是马蒂 |
[01:52] | Buddy, let’s… let’s pull the trigger on that office. Okay? | 伙计 我们开始办公室的工作 好吧 |
[01:56] | Let’s… Let’s… Let’s lock that down. | 我们…我们开始落实 |
[01:58] | I… I do think it would be nice to get a look at some utility comps from Liz | 我觉得如果莉斯可以的话 从她那里看一些 |
[02:02] | if she can get her hands on some, but I do think that we should do it. | 公用事业公司会很好 但我觉得真的有必要 |
[02:07] | You know, let’s do it. Um… | 我们开始吧 |
[02:10] | The parking, however, is something that we didn’t talk about. | 但是 停车场的事 我们还没谈过 |
[02:13] | And I’m sure that the city is going to want their 1%. | 我肯定市政府会想要抽成1% |
[02:16] | But… But I do… I do think that… that we should… | 但我真的认为我们应该… |
[02:18] | We should… we should think hard about this. | 我们应该认真考虑一下 |
[02:21] | Definitely. And… | 肯定的 还有… |
[02:23] | you know, we’ll review the lease agreement, | 我们会审查一下租约 |
[02:25] | we’ll take another walk through, and… and, um… | 我们再检查一遍 然后… |
[02:30] | You know, there… there is the possibility that | 有可能我们还会更喜欢 |
[02:34] | there’s another space that we might like better. Uh… | 另一个办公地点 |
[02:38] | But, um… | 但是… |
[02:41] | Uh, well, so I guess… | 所以我想… |
[02:44] | don’t tell Liz that we’re going to take it. | 还是先别告诉莉斯我们一定会租 |
[02:46] | Just tell her that you and I are gonna talk about it face-to-face. | 就先告诉她 我们俩要当面谈谈 |
[02:49] | We’re gonna hash it all out on Monday. All right? | 我们星期一解决这件事 好吗 |
[02:53] | All right. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[03:18] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[03:21] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:39] | We just take whatever we can fit. | 我们只要拿走能装得下的就行 |
[03:40] | But otherwise we can just buy new shit when we get where we’re goin’. | 等我们到了要去的地方 东西都可以再买 |
[03:44] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[03:46] | Uh-huh. What’re you doing? | 嗯 你在做什么 |
[03:47] | Get your guitar and your hoodie with the… the linin’ in it. | 拿你的吉他和里面有衬层的连帽衫 |
[03:50] | Uh, I gotta talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[03:53] | What? | 什么 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna marry Darlene. | 我要娶达莲娜 |
[04:05] | Are you fuckin’ with me? | 你他妈在开玩笑吗 |
[04:13] | Are you not fuckin’ with me? | 你他妈不会没在开玩笑吧 |
[04:16] | If… If I don’t do it, then Zeke’s gonna end up in a foster home. | 如果我不这么做 奇克最终会被送到寄养家庭 |
[04:23] | I’m sorry. It’s for the baby. | 对不起 这是为了孩子 |
[04:28] | Then take the damn baby. You want me to go get the fuckin’ baby?! | 那就带走那该死的孩子 你想让我去接上孩子吗 |
[04:31] | -I’ll go grab that damn baby right now! -Ruth! | -我现在就去接该死的孩子 -露丝 |
[04:33] | No, you’re not fucking doing this! | 不 你不能这么做 |
[04:36] | Well, you can’t tell me what to do. | 不用你告诉我该做什么 |
[04:37] | The fuck I can’t. She killed the head of the KC Mob | 我他妈的做不到 她杀了堪萨斯帮的人 |
[04:40] | and that’s gonna come back on her. | 她早晚会被清算的 |
[04:42] | And if you stay, that’ll come back on you too. | 如果你留下来的话 你也会被清算 |
[04:44] | No one knows that she did that aside from you and me. | 除了你和我 没人知道她这么干过 |
[04:46] | No, I know that. | 不 我知道 |
[04:48] | All I’m saying is that she’s dangerous. | 我只想说她很危险 |
[04:52] | She loves me, Ruth. | 她爱我 露丝 |
[04:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:58] | I… I don’t want to go. | 我…我不想走 |
[05:03] | I… I never wanted to go. | 我从来都没想走 |
[05:11] | Then why’d you say it? | 那你为什么那样说 |
[05:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:24] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[05:26] | You’re a fucking child! | 你就是个长不大的孩子 |
[05:28] | And you’re not marrying Darlene Snell! | 而且你不能嫁给达莲娜·斯内尔 |
[05:30] | -I’m not doing this with you. -No, you… you promised to come with me. | -我不会跟你一起走的 -不 你答应过要跟我一起去 |
[05:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry. Okay? | 对不起 好吧 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry that you’re sad. | 我很抱歉你会伤心 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry that your boyfriend died. | 我很抱歉你男朋友死了 |
[05:45] | And I’m sorry that you’re lonely. | 我很抱歉你很孤单 |
[05:48] | Okay? But I love her. | 好吗但我爱她 |
[05:51] | And I’m gonna marry her. | 我要娶她 |
[05:53] | No, j-just wait a minute. | 不 等一下 |
[05:54] | A goddamn minute. Just wait one fuckin’ second. | 就一分钟 等一下就好 |
[06:05] | Can… Can I at least come to the wedding? | 我能不能至少来参加婚礼 |
[06:40] | Omar Navarro has ceded power to his nephew Javier Emilio Elizondro. | 奥马·纳瓦罗已把权力交给了他侄子 哈维尔·埃米利奥·埃利桑德罗 |
[06:46] | In exchange for freedom of mobility and promise of immunity, | 来换取行动自由和免罪承诺 |
[06:50] | Mr. Navarro has provided information necessary not only to apprehend Elizondro, | 纳瓦罗先生不仅提供了 逮捕埃利桑德罗必要的信息 |
[06:55] | but also to neutralize the Navarro Cartel entirely | 也能完全摧毁纳瓦罗贩毒集团… |
[06:58] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 我要在这里打断你一下 |
[07:01] | The Bureau has had time to reflect on the situation, | 联邦调查局有充足的时间考虑清楚了 |
[07:05] | and we have decided that you will be staying on | 我们已经决定你在接下来五年 |
[07:08] | as head of the cartel for the next five years. | 将继续担任贩毒集团的头目 |
[07:11] | Now, your client will provide intelligence when called upon, | 现在 你的客户将在需要时提供情报 |
[07:15] | and we will continue to coordinate with him on the monetary seizures. | 我们将继续与他协调现金没收事宜 |
[07:19] | After five years, | 五年后 |
[07:20] | we can grant your client immunity from prosecution | 我们会同意你的客户 |
[07:23] | in the United States. | 在美国获得豁免权 |
[07:25] | Can grant immunity. | 可以授予豁免权 |
[07:27] | That’s a very interesting choice of words. | 真是个有趣的用词 |
[07:30] | We’re gonna stop here, and we will reconvene | 我们要先暂停 然后再重新协商 |
[07:33] | after I’ve had a chance to talk with my client. | 等我有机会 会和我的客户谈谈 |
[07:35] | There will be no reconvening. | 不会再有重新协商了 |
[07:37] | This happens today. | 今天这事就要解决 |
[07:39] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[07:41] | Could I have a word with you, ma’am? | 我能和你谈谈吗 女士 |
[07:44] | We’ll debrief after, Miller. | 我们听取简报之后再说 米勒 |
[07:45] | Respectfully, ma’am. | 完全尊重 女士 |
[07:47] | A moment, please. | 但就耽误您一分钟 拜托 |
[07:56] | If we’re not here to take down this organization, then, | 如果我们不是来摧毁那个组织的话 |
[08:00] | all due respect, what the fuck are we doing here? | 恕我直言 那我们来干什么 |
[08:03] | You actually thought we were gonna bring down one of the biggest cartels in North America? | 你真以为我们会搞垮 北美洲最大的贩毒集团 |
[08:07] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我以为可以 |
[08:09] | Because that’s what we’ve been saying for months, ma’am. So yes. | 因为这是我们几个月来一直在讨论的 女士 所以是的 |
[08:12] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:13] | You think the War on Drugs just ends? | 你觉得毒品战争就这样结束了吗 |
[08:15] | No one else fills that void? | 没有人会填补这个空缺吗 |
[08:17] | We’re collaborating so that we can make progress on all of it. | 我们合作是要在大局中取得进展 |
[08:22] | Big picture. | 着眼大局 |
[08:24] | And here I thought you were justifying | 我觉得你是为自己 |
[08:26] | taking five more years’ worth of money seizures. | 想再没收五年的赃款找借口 |
[08:32] | It’s not the Bureau’s job to explain itself to you. | 局里没有义务跟你解释清楚 |
[08:37] | Why not tell me? | 为什么之前没告诉我 |
[08:39] | Why bushwhack me in the middle of a meeting? | 为什么要在会议中设计我 |
[08:41] | Because you’re righteous. | 因为你是正义的 |
[08:44] | And you border on liability. | 而你清楚你责任的界限 |
[08:47] | My mistake was thinking you had enough professionalism to keep your mouth shut. | 我的错误是认为你有足够的专业精神 能闭上嘴巴 |
[08:53] | Now I expect you to fall in line. | 现在 我希望你回归正轨 |
[09:00] | This is quite a situation, Mr. Navarro. | 纳瓦罗先生 这真是个大麻烦 |
[09:03] | With no time served, this is an unprecedented offer. | 没时间了 这已经是空前的提议 |
[09:07] | Do you understand what you’re asking me to do? | 你自己明白你要求我做的事吗 |
[09:09] | I’m asking you to continue on, business as usual. | 我要求你继续照常经营生意 |
[09:12] | Yeah, but you… you know, you force him to Mexico, | 是的 但你知道 你强迫他回墨西哥 |
[09:14] | you… you force a volatile situation | 你迫使局势动荡起来 |
[09:16] | that will definitely interrupt cash flow. I’m sure you don’t want that. | 这绝对会让现金流中断 我敢肯定 你不想看到这样的局面 |
[09:20] | No, they know exactly what they want, Marty. | 不 他们知道自己想要什么 马蒂 |
[09:22] | They want me to kill my nephew and pay for the privilege. | 他们要我杀了我侄子 为特权买单 |
[09:25] | I acknowledge the difficulties dealing with Mr. Elizondro may present, | 我承认处理埃利桑德罗先生 可能会有些困难 |
[09:28] | but the Bureau is confident that Mr. Navarro can handle it. | 但调查局有信心纳瓦罗先生能够解决 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:36] | What can I offer you? Huh? | 我能给你们什么嗯 |
[09:39] | Right here, right now. | 就在这里 就现在 |
[09:41] | Name your price. | 开个价吧 |
[09:43] | We’re not looking for a payout. | 我们不是在寻求回报 |
[09:45] | We’re looking for a relationship. | 我们在寻求合作关系 |
[09:50] | A relationship… | 合作关系… |
[09:55] | A relationship?! | 合作关系 |
[09:56] | How… How about one year? | 一年…一年怎么样 |
[09:59] | How about a one-year relationship? | 一年的合作怎么样 |
[10:03] | You… You could convince your nephew that… | 你…你可以说服你侄子 |
[10:06] | that things are dragging on the financial side. | 财务方面的事进展缓慢 |
[10:08] | You… You could downplay the transition there, | 你可以低调处理改弦更张的过程 |
[10:11] | and you, you could reconsider Mr. Navarro’s offer of a one-time fee, | 而你们 你们可以重新考虑 纳瓦罗先生一次付清的提议 |
[10:17] | in addition to a year of intelligence and continued seizures. | 而不是一年的情报和持续的查封 |
[10:21] | The Bureau doesn’t compromise with mass murdering drug traffickers. | 联邦调查局不会对大屠杀毒贩妥协 |
[10:26] | It’s our position that warlords and violent criminals | 我们的立场是军阀和暴力罪犯 |
[10:29] | should be grateful when we show mercy. | 在我们显露出仁慈时应该心存感激 |
[10:38] | You would be wise to make this work. | 你们应该明智地答应我们的条件 |
[10:48] | Guess it’s better than no deal at all, huh? | 因为总比没有达成任何协议来的好 |
[10:50] | They send me home to kill my family and expect me to do business with them. | 他们期望派我回家杀掉我的家人 然后继续跟他们做生意 |
[10:54] | I should end them all right now. | 我就应该现在了结他们 |
[10:57] | What about if, uh… | 那如果… |
[10:59] | What about if you tell Javi that there was a force majeure | 如果你告诉哈维 你的合法资产 |
[11:02] | with the legitimate holdings, and that you need more time? | 遇到了不可抗力因素 你需要更多的时间呢 |
[11:06] | I can’t go back on my word, Marty. | 我不能食言 马蒂 |
[11:08] | The boy is too stupid and too dangerous. | 那个男孩太蠢了 也太危险了 |
[11:10] | If you give the FBI what they want right now, | 如果你现在给联邦调查局 他们想要的东西 |
[11:14] | you will get out. | 你就会解脱 |
[11:15] | It won’t be today, | 虽然不会是现在 |
[11:18] | but you’ll still be young. Your children will still be young. | 但你还很年轻 你的孩子们还年轻 |
[11:23] | These people are liars. | 这些人就是骗子 |
[11:25] | In five years, they will fuck me again. | 五年后 他们会再次骗我 |
[11:30] | There is no guarantee. I know that. | 根本没有任何保证 我清楚 |
[11:33] | But I’m not sure you have a choice right now. | 但我不确定你现在有没有选择 |
[11:41] | Ah! Jesus! | 天啊 |
[11:42] | I will do that. Thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[11:50] | Five years. | 五年 |
[11:52] | We appreciate your willingness to cooperate. | 我们很感谢你愿意合作 |
[11:55] | I’d offer to shake your hand, but I see you’ve suffered an injury. | 我想跟你握手 但我看到你受伤了 |
[11:59] | You know, I could have my driver get a first aid kit. | 我可以让我的司机去拿急救箱 |
[12:04] | Mr. Navarro, in five years’ time | 纳瓦罗先生 在五年之内 |
[12:07] | your prudence today will be remembered. | 你今天的谨慎将被铭记 |
[12:10] | Mr. and Mrs. Byrde, | 比尔德夫妇 |
[12:12] | the FBI will be assuming your role for the Navarro Cartel. | 联邦调查局会记住你们 在招安纳瓦罗贩毒集团中的作用 |
[12:15] | You’ve brought us to this historic moment | 你们带我们走到了这历史性的一刻 |
[12:18] | and the Bureau thanks you for your service to America. | 调查局感谢你们对美国做出的贡献 |
[12:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:30] | I should have known not to trust the American government, huh? | 我早该知道不能相信美国政府 对吧 |
[12:40] | Americans can be treacherous, no? | 美国人是很奸诈的 不是吗 |
[12:44] | Some. | 有一些是 |
[12:48] | We didn’t want this… like this. | 我们并不想…闹成这样 |
[12:57] | How does it feel? Hmm? | 感觉如何嗯 |
[13:01] | Which part? | 关于哪个部分 |
[13:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:04] | Going back to your normal life. | 回到你平常的生活中 |
[13:07] | Shock. | 很惊讶 |
[13:08] | No, that’s not shock, Wendy… | 不 这不是惊讶 温蒂… |
[13:12] | That is fear. | 这是恐惧 |
[13:16] | Fear of the quiet. | 对平静的恐惧 |
[13:24] | It has been a pleasure watching you work, Wendy Byrde. | 看你工作 我很荣幸 温蒂·比尔德 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | Well, that’ll do for now. | 现在这样就行了 |
[13:37] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:43] | When your kids are away in school, and your husband is still in the office, | 当你孩子去上学 你丈夫还在办公室 |
[13:48] | and the bottle of wine is empty, | 红酒瓶倒空了 |
[13:50] | and the house is dark and it’s quiet, | 房子陷入一片黑暗寂静的时候 |
[13:53] | don’t forget about me. | 别忘了我 |
[14:07] | What was that all about? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[14:14] | He told me not to forget about him. | 他叫我不要忘记他 |
[14:17] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[14:28] | Should we call the kids? | 要不要给孩子们打电话 |
[14:35] | Uh, let’s take a moment. | 我们一起待一会儿吧 |
[15:02] | No, I don’t like their oat milk. Just, uh… | 不 我不喜欢他们的燕麦奶 只是… |
[15:07] | go to the place by my house. It’s easier. | 那是我家旁边的地方 更方便一点 |
[15:14] | This is Clare. | 我是克莱尔 |
[15:15] | I am looking at your quarterlies. | 我在看你的季报 |
[15:19] | Congratulations on making production. | 恭喜你们的产品制作成功 |
[15:22] | Uh. | 呃 |
[15:23] | Thank you? | 谢谢你 |
[15:25] | How exactly did that happen without my product, Ms. Shaw? | 没有我的产品 你是怎么做到的 肖女士 |
[15:29] | I’d hate to hear you’re stepping out on me. | 我不想听到你要出卖我 |
[15:35] | Uh… | 呃 |
[15:37] | Marty provided a stopgap. | 马蒂提供了暂时的替代品 |
[15:41] | Did you meet this stopgap? | 你跟这个替代品见过了吗 |
[15:43] | No. I met with Marty and his old partner. | 不 我见了马蒂和他的老搭档 |
[15:47] | What old partner? | 什么老搭档 |
[15:49] | I can’t remember her name. She’s… | 我不记得她的名字了 她很… |
[15:52] | Um, she’s tiny and has curly blond hair. | 她长得很小 有一头金色卷发 |
[15:59] | From now on, you’ll be dealing with me. | 从现在开始 你只能和我合作 |
[16:08] | Don’t worry about Jonah. I’m gonna talk to him. | 别担心乔纳 我会跟他谈谈 |
[16:11] | This is… This is good. It’s really, really good news. | 这…这很好 这真是个好消息 |
[16:16] | So we can move back Chicago? | 所以我们可以搬回芝加哥 |
[16:17] | Yeah. Yes, we can. | 对 是的 我们可以 |
[16:20] | And I can see my friends? | 我能见到我朋友了 |
[16:22] | Yes. Absolutely, you can… you can see your friends. | 是的 没错 你能见到你的朋友了 |
[16:33] | You can’t do that thing that we talked about. | 你不能做我们谈过的那件事 |
[16:36] | Why is that? You beat me to it? | 为什么呢你已经替我做了 |
[16:39] | My cousin’s gonna marry her, so you can’t kill her. | 我表哥要跟她结婚 所以你不能杀她 |
[16:42] | Who the fuck’s your cousin? | 你表哥是谁 |
[16:44] | Don’t matter. | 不重要 |
[16:46] | I already fucked up his life, so, you can’t kill his girlfriend. | 我已经毁了他的生活 所以 你不能杀他的女朋友 |
[16:49] | Well, his girlfriend should have thought about that before. | 他女朋友之前就应该想到的 |
[16:55] | Why ain’t you done it yet? | 你为什么还没下手 |
[16:58] | -You don’t want to. -Oh, no, I want to. | -你不想 -不 我想 |
[17:00] | I just haven’t gotten to it yet. | 我只是还没开始 |
[17:02] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[17:04] | Let God sort the bitch out. | 让上天来收她吧 |
[17:09] | Nature, then. | 让大自然动手吧 |
[17:14] | There’s a code for this type of shit. | 这种狗屁言论要有个代号 |
[17:17] | No one ever has to know what happened to your dad. | 不能有人知道你爸的遭遇 |
[17:21] | Nobody. | 谁都不行 |
[17:22] | And you can take over this whole fucking thing | 你可以接管所有这些 |
[17:24] | and never have to kill nobody. | 也没必要杀任何人 |
[17:27] | Ain’t that the better option? | 那不是更好的选择吗 |
[17:38] | Let’s end it. | 我们就这么定了吧 |
[17:42] | And I’m supposed to just let this redneck bitch | 我就应该让这个乡巴佬开枪杀了我爸 |
[17:44] | shoot my dick off and kill my dad? Nah. | 这样欺负到我头上来不行 |
[17:48] | Listen, I’m begging you. | 听着 我求求你 |
[17:51] | Now, I know we ain’t had the best start, | 我知道我们留下的第一印象不是很好 |
[17:55] | but we aren’t that different from each other. And… | 但是我们之间 其实没有太大的区别 而且… |
[17:58] | And I’m… | 而且我… |
[18:00] | I’m… Fuck. | 我…该死 |
[18:01] | I-I… I’m just… I’m just asking you, | 我只是…只是想请求你 |
[18:04] | just please leave it. Just please leave it alone. | 别管了 拜托别管这事了 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:17] | Okay. I won’t touch her. | 好 我不碰她 |
[18:20] | You… You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[18:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:51] | Hands! Put ’em up! | 手举起手来 |
[19:05] | Get on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[19:07] | Get on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[19:16] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[19:18] | Omar Navarro. | 奥马·纳瓦罗 |
[19:20] | You are being placed under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[19:23] | You have the right to remain silent and refuse any questioning. | 你有权保持沉默拒绝回答问题 |
[19:27] | Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的任何话都将作为呈堂证供 |
[19:30] | You have the right to an attorney before speaking to the police. | 你有权在跟警察说话之前请律师 |
[19:34] | Or to have an attorney present… | 或是有律师在场时才说话… |
[19:41] | An incredible scene in Central Missouri today | 今天密苏里中部发生了精彩的一幕 |
[19:43] | after authorities descended onto a private airfield in Polk County | 当局下令突袭波克县的私人机场 |
[19:47] | and arrested Mexican drug kingpin Omar Navarro. | 逮捕了墨西哥毒枭奥马·纳瓦罗 |
[19:49] | The scene is still very active, | 警方仍然在现场活动 |
[19:51] | as you can see behind me with a very heavy police | 你可以看到在我身后 部署的庞大警力… |
[19:53] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[19:56] | You know, we have no idea what Navarro is thinking. | 我们不知道纳瓦罗在想什么 你知道吗 |
[19:59] | You know, he could think we had something to do with this | 他可能认为这和我们有关 |
[20:01] | or Javi could think that we had something to do with it. So we just | 或者哈维认为和我们有关系 |
[20:04] | We need to be careful, you know. We need to stay aware and be careful. | 所以我们需要小心谨慎 我们需要绷紧神经非常小心 |
[20:08] | -You listening to me? – Yes. | -你在听我说话吗 -是的 |
[20:09] | -Here. -Oh, great. Thank you. | -给 -很好 谢谢 |
[20:11] | – No. -You don’t have to use it. | -不 -你不一定要用枪 |
[20:13] | -Well, then why do I have to take it? -Charlotte! | -那我为什么要带着 -夏洛特 |
[20:17] | Just get your brother, get to the spot, and stay there. | 去找你弟弟 到那个地方去 待在那里 |
[20:24] | God damn it. Why the fuck would Maya do this? | 该死的 玛雅为什么要这么做 |
[20:26] | Yeah, well, you tell me. | 是啊 我也不知道 |
[20:29] | All right, Charlotte, I want you to, uh, be careful. | 好了 夏洛特 我要你非常小心 |
[20:32] | Keep your eyes open, and your phone on at all times. | 提高警惕 手机随时开机 |
[20:34] | -Okay, promise. | 好 保证 |
[20:37] | Our hands are tied. | 我们的手被绑住了 |
[20:39] | The arrest is on every media outlet in the fucking world. | 逮捕过程出现在了世界所有的媒体上 |
[20:42] | The man has no idea why he’s sitting in a jail cell. | 那个男人不知道他为什么会坐牢 |
[20:45] | His default will be to kill anyone who might have been involved. | 他的报复行动 将是杀死任何可能参与的人 |
[20:48] | Then I suggest you hide. | 那我建议你躲起来 |
[20:51] | Well, what if… What… Hang on. | 如果…等一下 |
[20:53] | What if we do the same thing with Javi instead? | 如果我们用哈维这么干呢 |
[20:56] | Now that Maya has screwed up our Navarro plan, | 现在玛雅搞砸了我们的纳瓦罗计划 |
[20:58] | let’s just do the same thing with his nephew. | 我们也对他侄子做同样的事 |
[21:01] | -We won’t deal with Elizondro. -No? | -我们不会处理埃利桑德罗的 -不会 |
[21:04] | And that’s… that’s it? This is, uh… | 就这样这是… |
[21:07] | I mean, the FBI has been enjoying a cash infusion | 联邦调查局一直在享受现金的流入 |
[21:11] | of… of about what, $30 million this quarter? | 大概是多少 一个季度三千万美元 |
[21:14] | That’s… That’s a lot of law and order. It’s a lot of… | 那是很多法律和秩序 是很多… |
[21:17] | …task force funding and… and bonus bumps. | 特别工作组的资金和奖金增加的来源 |
[21:22] | For the Bureau to do business with Javier Elizondro | 为了让联邦调查局 和哈维尔·埃利桑德罗交易… |
[21:24] | We’ll get you a higher fee. | 我们会给你更高的费用 |
[21:26] | Much higher. | 高很多 |
[21:28] | I just… I need to talk to Navarro. | 我只要…需要和纳瓦罗谈谈 |
[21:31] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[21:32] | What if you talk to him? | 那你跟他谈谈怎么样 |
[21:39] | The FBI’s not going anywhere near the man. | 联邦调查局不会接近他 |
[21:42] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[21:45] | None of this is happening. | 这一切都没有发生 |
[21:52] | I told my uncle, don’t kill Helen. | 我跟我叔叔说了 别杀海伦 |
[21:54] | Kill the other white meat. He just wouldn’t listen. | 去杀另一个白人 他就是不听 |
[21:57] | We had nothing to do with this. This was one agent acting alone. | 我们跟这件事无关 那是一位特工的单独行动 |
[22:00] | And now I get to kill you. | 现在我必须要杀了你 |
[22:02] | Hey, we can turn this into an opportunity for you, Javi. | 喂 我们可以把这变成你的机会 哈维 |
[22:06] | And I really want to kill you, you know? | 我真的很想杀了你 你知道吗 |
[22:11] | I’m gonna make a meal of it. | 这件事我跟你们没完 |
[22:14] | The airfield is taped off. You can’t get to your jet, | 飞机场被封锁了 你没办法坐飞机 |
[22:17] | so just give us a little bit of time on this, okay? Just some time. | 所以请给我们一点时间 好吗 就稍微等一下 |
[22:21] | I’ll give you 90 minutes. | 我给你90分钟 |
[22:30] | While local authorities from Polk County assisted with the arrest, | 当波克县的地方当局协助逮捕时 |
[22:33] | Navarro has been transferred into federal custody. | 纳瓦罗已被联邦拘留 |
[22:36] | The leader of what’s rumored to be the largest cartel in Mexico. | 他是墨西哥最大贩毒集团的领袖 |
[22:39] | -What did you do? -Navarro’s been long on the FBI’s list | -你做了什么 -纳瓦罗一直在联邦调查局 |
[22:42] | -…of Most Wanted fugitives. -My job. | …的通缉犯名单上 -我的工作 |
[22:44] | His arrest comes on the heels | 在他被捕正值 |
[22:45] | of a recent escalation in cartel-related violence in Mexico, | 近期墨西哥 与贩毒集团有关的暴力不断升级 |
[22:49] | culminating in the dramatic joint US/Mexico raid | 美国和墨西哥戏剧性地联合突袭了 |
[22:52] | of Navarro’s longtime rival…the Lagunas Cartel. | 纳瓦罗的长期对手 拉古纳斯贩毒集团 |
[23:13] | Okay, I don’t have time for you to be an asshole. | 我没时间看你耍驴 |
[23:15] | I’m not a part of this anymore. What don’t you understand? | 我已经不再参与了 你哪里不懂 |
[23:17] | They’re not up to date on the inner workings of our family, Jonah, | 他们不了解 我们家族最新的内部运作 乔纳 |
[23:20] | and they will kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[23:40] | Hey, Jim. | 嗨 吉姆 |
[23:41] | We need to get you insulated on this. | 我们需要让你跟这件事脱离干系 |
[23:43] | -Listen, I’ll have to call you back. -The entire operation | -我会再打给你 -整个产业 |
[23:45] | from the casino to the smallest subsidiary, | 从赌场到最小的子公司 |
[23:48] | has got to be bulletproof. | 必须无懈可击 |
[23:50] | They are bulletproof. | 它们是无懈可击的 |
[23:52] | No, I’m not going to prison over this. There’s some papers I need you to sign. | 不 我不能因为这个而坐牢 我需要你签一些文件 |
[23:55] | The papers can wait, Jim. | 文件可以等下再签 吉姆 |
[23:57] | Get to my house right now | 现在就来我家 |
[23:58] | or I start making some phone calls that make your life very difficult. | 不然我就会打上几个电话 让你的人生天翻地覆 |
[24:33] | Oh my Lord. Your mama could have spit you out. | 我的天啊 你和你妈妈简直一模一样 |
[24:41] | Double golden gloriosa black-eyed Susan. | 两个金色头发黑眼睛的苏珊 |
[24:44] | That’s a must-have. | 那是必须有的 |
[24:46] | Full sunlight. | 充满阳光 |
[24:50] | You watch Idol? | 你看《偶像》吗 |
[24:53] | Oh, American Idol? | 《美国偶像》吗 |
[24:55] | Georgia rattlesnake watermelon. | 格鲁吉亚响尾蛇西瓜 |
[25:01] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[25:02] | Call me Chuck. | 叫我查克 |
[25:04] | Can I touch your head? | 我能摸摸你的头吗 |
[25:06] | Oh… | 喔 |
[25:09] | Oh… my Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[25:12] | I didn’t realize how much I missed your mama. | 我没想到我有这么想念你妈妈 |
[25:18] | You should watch it. | 你应该看看 |
[25:20] | I was afraid Katy Perry was gonna give me a fucking cavity, | 我本来怕凯蒂·佩里会萌到出血 |
[25:24] | but… she’s a doll baby. | 但她就是很乖 |
[25:28] | And I love Lionel Richie. | 我喜欢莱昂纳尔·里奇 |
[25:32] | You know Lionel Richie? | 你知道莱昂纳尔·里奇吗 |
[25:35] | Uh,”Dancing on the Ceiling”? | 在天花板上跳舞 |
[25:37] | Fuck, “Dancing on the Ceiling.” | 在天花板上跳舞 是什么鬼 |
[25:39] | Missouri pink love apple. | 密苏里州的粉色爱心苹果 |
[25:41] | It’s a tomato. | 是番茄 |
[25:43] | And I know I have it. | 我记得我有 |
[25:45] | Um… | 嗯 |
[25:47] | Oh, here it is. | 哦 找到了 |
[25:50] | This is Lionel Richie. | 这是莱昂纳尔·里奇 |
[25:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | Oh, this is good. | 哦 这个超棒 |
[25:56] | Sunset runners and cactus snowman zinnias. | 日落跑者和仙人掌雪人鱼尾菊 |
[26:02] | Let’s see. Bull’s blood. | 我们来看看 公牛之血 |
[26:05] | And Empress of India. | 印度皇后 |
[26:10] | Your mom ever tell you she caught my shed on fire? | 你妈妈告诉过你 她把我的小屋点着过吗 |
[26:13] | – No. -It was my piece-of-shit husband’s shed. | -没有 -那是我垃圾老公的小屋 |
[26:16] | He died in a boating accident, bled to death on his Thundercat. | 他死于一次赛艇事故 在他的雷猫赛艇上流血过多而死 |
[26:19] | Whoopsy daisy. | 我的错 |
[26:23] | Whatever happened to Cade? | 凯德怎么了 |
[26:25] | That dick-washin’ asshole. | 那个该死的混蛋 |
[26:31] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[26:32] | Good. You’re better off an orphan. | 很好 你是孤儿反而更好 |
[26:35] | Sorry for your loss. | 深表遗憾 |
[26:38] | Now, I’m gonna give you some Hungarian wax peppers. | 现在 我要给你一些匈牙利蜡辣椒 |
[26:42] | But they’re so hot, they’ll bleach your asshole from the inside out, | 但它们太辣了 会辣到你怀疑人生 |
[26:46] | so proceed with caution. | 所以请谨慎服用 |
[26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:05] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嗨 -你好 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:08] | Yeah, I just wish that we could have done this a bit later. I got stuff | 是的 我只是希望我们能晚一点再谈 我还有事… |
[27:16] | Javi, we didn’t do this. | 哈维 不是我们干的 |
[27:20] | Okay? We had nothing to do with it. | 好吗我们跟这件事无关 |
[27:22] | Wendy is with your uncle right now. | 温蒂现在和你叔叔在一起 |
[27:24] | Just let me explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[27:25] | Come on. Let me explain. | 拜托 听我解释完… |
[27:26] | Let me exp… Ah! | 让我解释一下…啊 |
[27:35] | I need you to call Javi and tell him you were working with the FBI. | 我需要你给哈维打个电话 告诉他你在和联邦调查局合作 |
[27:41] | You know we didn’t do this. | 你知道这不是我们干的 |
[27:46] | We made a major error | 我们在米勒探员身上 |
[27:49] | when it came to Agent Miller. | 犯了一个大错 |
[27:52] | But they still want Javi. | 但他们还是想要哈维 |
[27:55] | You… You heard Clay at the meeting. | 你听到克雷在会议上说的了 |
[27:58] | Convince Javi to take the same deal that you were gonna take. | 说服哈维接受你本来要接受的交易 |
[28:01] | If they get him in a room, they can arrest him, | 如果他们能见到他 就能逮捕他 |
[28:04] | and they’ll extradite you back to Mexico. I’ve already worked it out. | 他们会把你引渡回墨西哥 我已经解决了 |
[28:08] | You have that in writing? | 你让他们写好协议了吗 |
[28:11] | They’re not gonna put that in writing. | 他们不会写进协议的 |
[28:14] | How do you think I’m here? | 你觉得我是怎么进来的 |
[28:17] | How do you think I got a phone in here? | 你觉得我怎么能带手机进来 |
[28:27] | This morning, you were willing to give them everything. | 今天早上 你还愿意交给他们一切 |
[28:31] | This morning was a long time ago, Wendy. | 今天早上是很久以前的事了 温蒂 |
[28:37] | We can make this whole thing… | 我们可以让这一切… |
[28:40] | …work to your advantage. Okay? | 变得对你有利 好吗 |
[28:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:44] | Just let me… | 先让我… |
[28:47] | Just give me some time. Okay? | 先给我一点时间 好吧 |
[28:50] | Okay, you know what? You’re right. | 好吧 你知道吗你说得对 |
[28:55] | Why don’t you go grab a bottle of Scotch and we’ll sort this out? | 不如你去拿一瓶苏格兰威士忌 我们来解决这个问题 |
[29:04] | – Stop it! -Shut the fuck up! | -行了 -闭上臭嘴 |
[29:07] | – Shut the fuck up! | 闭上臭嘴 |
[29:10] | They will extradite you back to Mexico. | 他们会把你引渡回墨西哥 |
[29:12] | You can walk away from all of this, I swear on my life. | 你可以离开这一团糟 我以我的性命发誓 |
[29:18] | On my children’s lives. Just… | 以我孩子的生命 先… |
[29:23] | Call Javi. | 打电话给哈维 |
[29:30] | I can guarantee you a deal with the US government. | 我可以向你保证 和美国政府的这次协议 |
[29:35] | Okay? You can run the whole cartel | 好吧你可以绝对自由地 |
[29:38] | with absolute freedom. | 管理整个贩毒集团 |
[29:40] | I can prove it. It’s exactly what your uncle was doing. | 我可以证明 这正是你叔叔想做的事 |
[29:43] | The FBI wants to make a deal. They want to make a deal with you. | 联邦调查局想达成交易 他们想和你达成交易 |
[29:46] | Blah, blah, blah. You like your mouth, don’t you? | 吧啦吧啦吧啦 你喜欢你的这张嘴 对吗 |
[29:48] | I’m telling you the truth! | 我跟你说的是实话 |
[29:56] | Javi! Javi, Javi, Javi, Javi. Javi. | 哈维 |
[29:58] | Javi, come… Come on. Please, please, please. | 拜托 |
[30:02] | Answer that. | 接吧 |
[30:04] | Answer that. | 接吧 |
[30:05] | Please, just answer that. That’s them. | 请接电话 就是他们 |
[30:10] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:24] | Yes, I understand. | 好 我知道了 |
[30:32] | Looks like God gave you another day. | 看来上帝又饶了你一天了 |
[30:36] | How about that Scotch? | 喝杯刚才的威士忌吧 |
[30:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:46] | We’ll set a meeting for the morning with Javi and the FBI. | 我们明天早上会与 哈维和联邦调查局开会 |
[30:52] | I am out of this place in 48 hours or Nelson has orders to end you. | 我要在48小时内离开这里 否则尼尔森就会接到命令除掉你 |
[30:57] | So, for your sake, I hope you’re not fucking me. | 所以 为你自己着想 我希望你不要耍我 |
[31:00] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[31:02] | You’ll be out in 48 hours. | 你会在48小时内离开 |
[31:13] | She tried to have me arrested. | 她想逮捕我 |
[31:15] | I’m not saying that it’s good. | 我没说这是什么好事 |
[31:18] | Then what are you saying, exactly? | 那你到底在说什么 |
[31:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:22] | I think they’re doing the best they can. | 我觉得他们已经尽力了 |
[31:26] | I think you have Stockholm Syndrome. | 我觉得你有斯德哥尔摩综合征 |
[31:29] | Don’t act like you’ve always been against this. | 别装作你一向反对一样 |
[31:31] | You know, you were their little helper in the beginning, | 你一开始是他们的小帮手 |
[31:34] | and you wanted to move here | 是你想搬来这里 |
[31:35] | because you didn’t have any friends in Chicago. | 因为你在芝加哥没有朋友 |
[31:39] | So what did you care? | 所以你在乎什么 |
[31:42] | You are exactly like Mom. | 你跟妈妈一模一样 |
[31:44] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[31:46] | Yeah. See? | 对 看到了吗 |
[31:50] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[31:56] | I-I don’t want to fight and | 我不想吵架 |
[31:59] | I’m not siding with Mom. Okay? | 我不是想站在妈妈一边 好吧 |
[32:00] | I’m really not. | 我真的不是 |
[32:05] | After Ben died, I asked you if you’d have me killed. | 本死了之后 我问你是否会杀了我 |
[32:10] | You said, “It’s not the same thing. He had a mental illness.” | 你说 这不是一回事 他有精神病 |
[32:16] | I just needed you to say, “I’d never kill you. Don’t be insane.” | 我只需要你说 我绝不会杀你 别发疯了 |
[32:23] | I’d never kill you. | 我绝不会杀了你 |
[32:25] | Don’t be insane. | 别发疯了 |
[32:29] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:39] | You ever think about what you’d do if they were | 你有没有想过 如果他们死了 你会做什么… |
[32:42] | Dead? | 死了 |
[32:45] | Yeah, I’ve thought about it. | 是的 我想过 |
[32:48] | Have you? | 你有吗 |
[32:52] | You’d wanna stick together, right? | 你想我们待在一起 对吧 |
[32:54] | If they were? | 如果他们死了的话 |
[32:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:01] | If anything happened to them, | 如果他们出了什么意外 |
[33:03] | we’d run. | 我们就逃跑 |
[33:06] | I know what we’d do. | 我知道我们要怎么做 |
[33:09] | We’d go to the… Pacific Northwest or something, and | 我们去西北部或者哪里 然后… |
[33:13] | get an apartment and we’d have new names and, um… | 租一间公寓 用一些新名字生活… |
[33:19] | we’d be fine. | 我们就没事了 |
[33:28] | We’re always going to be fine. | 我们最后总会没事的 |
[33:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:38] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[33:40] | What kind of favor? | 什么样的忙 |
[33:42] | And… you just ever lose your fucking keys? | 你就这样把钥匙丢了吗 |
[33:45] | Or is every goddamn thing with you DEFCON 5? | 还是你每一件该死的事 都是五级警报 |
[33:48] | Well, you know, actually, uh, DEFCON 1 is… is worse than DEFCON 5. | 你知道 其实一级警报比五级警报更糟 |
[33:52] | Well, they’re all fucking bad, Marty. | 马蒂 它们都糟糕透顶 |
[33:55] | All right, um, I need you to, um… | 好吧 我需要你去… |
[33:57] | I need you to go by the house in the morning. | 我需要你在早上去看一眼我家 |
[34:00] | And if… if Wendy and I are not there, | 如果温蒂和我不在 |
[34:02] | I need you to go to where we hide the money. Okay? | 我需要你去我们藏钱的地方 好吧 |
[34:05] | And I need you to grab Charlotte and Jonah and I need you to get them out of town. | 我要你接上夏洛特和乔纳 带他们出城 |
[34:08] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[34:09] | What the fuck’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[34:11] | I’m just… I’m dealing with a… with a very erratic guy. | 我只是在对付一个反复无常的人 |
[34:17] | Navarro. | 纳瓦罗 |
[34:18] | His nephew and… his buddies. | 他的侄子和兄弟们 |
[34:21] | Can you… Can you do this for me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[34:24] | Well, I’m sure you’ll tap dance your way straight through whatever this is. | 好吧 我相信你会一边跳着踢踏舞 一边解决好这个烂摊子 |
[34:31] | If I don’t, can you help me? | 如果我没做到 你能帮我吗 |
[34:39] | Of course I fucking will. | 我当然会 |
[34:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:45] | Why would they make DEFCON 1 worse than DEFCON 5? | 为什么一级警报比五级警报更严重 |
[35:13] | We’re just taking him. We’ll call you with a location. Come on. | 我们只带走他 我们会告诉你地点 走吧 |
[35:38] | 所以你可以种一些花花草草 爱你的露丝 | |
[35:50] | Good Lord. | 天啊 |
[35:56] | See? You look nice! | 看到了吗你真好看 |
[35:58] | Not bad, right? | 还不错 是吧 |
[36:00] | It’s weird you won’t be there tomorrow. | 你明天不去会很奇怪 |
[36:02] | Me not being there is the least weird thing about this wedding. | 我不出席 是这场婚礼最奇怪的地方 |
[36:05] | True. | 确实 |
[36:06] | Think she’s gonna, like, eat him or something? | 你觉得雌性会吃掉雄性吗 |
[36:11] | What the fuck are you talkin’ about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[36:13] | -Nobody’s eatin’ nobody. | 没有谁吃谁这回事 |
[36:15] | But I can see how she’d strike you as the eatin’ type. | 但是我可以看出 她给你留下了很深的印象 |
[36:19] | Can I wear this too? | 我可以戴着这个吗 |
[36:21] | No. Now fix your hair back. | 不行 现在把发型弄回来 |
[36:29] | He doesn’t want to meet here. I got the call on the drive over, | 他不想在这里见面 我在路上接到电话了 |
[36:32] | but I have a safe location. It’s one of our businesses. | 但我有个安全的地方 是我们的一处产业 |
[36:34] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[36:37] | But you… you were… you were willing to meet with him. | 但你们愿意见他 |
[36:40] | Here. | 就在这里 |
[36:41] | We are so close! | 我们就差这么一点 |
[36:42] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:45] | Look, if you don’t help me, | 听着 如果你们不帮我 |
[36:46] | I’ll have nothing to lose and I will expose everything you’ve done! | 我不会有任何损失 我会揭露你们所做的一切 |
[36:50] | I don’t think you want to learn, in a very public way, I don’t bluff! | 我不觉得你们想在公开场合听到 我可不是在虚张声势 |
[36:56] | Sealing the casket will prevent Mrs. Donarski from biodegrading | 封上棺材能防止多纳斯基夫人 |
[37:00] | as quickly as she would were she not sealed. | 像不封棺材那样迅速降解 |
[37:03] | Now, for even more protection against the elements, | 现在 为了更好地保护 免受各种元素的侵害 |
[37:05] | -a casket vault is very thoughtful. -Harry, there you are. Hi, um, sir. | -棺材拱顶经过了精心地设计 -哈利 你在这儿 嗨 先生 |
[37:09] | Uh, don’t mean to interrupt, but we do have to shut down, uh, for the day. Okay? | 我不是有意打断你 但是我们今天必须闭店一天 好吧 |
[37:12] | -Martin? – Yep? | -马蒂 -嗯 |
[37:13] | -This is Chip Donarski. -Okay. | -这是奇普·多纳斯基 -好 |
[37:15] | His wife has recently passed. | 他的妻子最近去世了 |
[37:17] | Oh, well, I’m so sorry for your loss, | 我对您失去爱人深表遗憾 |
[37:19] | but I am going to have to ask you to leave. | 但是我们要请您离开了 |
[37:23] | Alrighty? | 好吗 |
[37:26] | Yeah. I know it. | 是的 我知道 |
[37:28] | But for your… for your… For your troubles, | 但是对于…对于您的遭遇 |
[37:30] | we’re gonna, let’s… | 我们会 让我们… |
[37:32] | we’ll knock 15% off of this. | 我们会提供15%的折扣 |
[37:34] | Okay? Is this the one you like? | 好吧这样你能接受吗 |
[37:36] | She’s a beauty, okay? | 她是个美人 好吗 |
[37:40] | Twenty percent, we’re going to do 20%. Okay? | 20% 我们要降价20% 好吧 |
[37:43] | Or 25, I don’t care. I need you out in five minutes, damn it. | 或者25% 我不在乎 我请你五分钟后出去 见鬼 |
[37:49] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today | 亲爱的各位 我们今天齐聚一堂 |
[37:53] | to join this man and this woman in bonds of holy matrimony. | 来参加这位男士和这位女士 以婚姻的神圣纽带结合 |
[38:00] | You’ll run the cartel freely as long as you continue to meet | 只要你继续遵守我们同意的财务规定 |
[38:03] | the fiscal stipulations we’ve agreed to. | 你就可以自由经营贩毒集团 |
[38:06] | And immunity? | 豁免权呢 |
[38:07] | After ten years’ time. | 在十年之后 |
[38:09] | However, should anyone outside of our agreement | 但是 如果协议之外的任何人 |
[38:14] | ever learn about any of this, | 知道这份协议的任何风声 |
[38:16] | you can expect the full force of the Bureau | 你可以等着调查局的全部力量 |
[38:19] | to come knocking at your door. | 来敲你家的大门 |
[38:21] | -That goes for all of you. -Oh, no, no no. | -你们也都是一样 -不 |
[38:23] | God forbid the full force. | 上帝不喜欢舞刀弄枪 |
[38:33] | We have a deal? | 我们能达成协议吗 |
[38:37] | We do. | 可以 |
[38:42] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[38:44] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[38:49] | You can go ahead and kiss your bride. | 你可以上前去亲你的新娘了 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[39:20] | If anything happens to us, your children lose access to that money. | 如果我们出了什么事 你的孩子们就不能拿到钱 |
[39:24] | Any legal entity that you’ve built for them, | 你为他们建的任何合法实体产业 |
[39:26] | any legitimate capital would no longer be viable. | 任何合法资本 都会不复存在 |
[39:29] | What happened to us, Wendy? | 我们怎么了 温蒂 |
[39:31] | As long as our family is safe | 只要我们家庭安全… |
[39:33] | My children will want for nothing. | 我的孩子们可以什么都不要 |
[39:36] | My reach is deep. Is that all? | 我的手可以伸很远 就这些 |
[39:38] | Javi doesn’t know that you gave him and the entire cartel up to the FBI. | 哈维不知道你把他和整个贩毒集团 交给联邦调查局 |
[39:44] | We kept that to ourselves to preserve your life. | 我们一直保守这个秘密 为了让你活命 |
[39:47] | But you know your nephew. | 但你了解你的侄子 |
[39:49] | He’d want you to suffer for a betrayal like that, don’t you think? | 他会希望你因为那样的背叛而受折磨 你不觉得吗 |
[39:53] | And with a… a… a guy unstable that, uh… | 一个喜怒无常的人… |
[39:58] | well… | 这个… |
[40:00] | You know, he could go after your kids. | 你知道 他可能会奔着你孩子去 |
[40:08] | You didn’t have to put your children in hiding today. | 你今天不用让孩子们躲在 |
[40:12] | In a tomb. | 一个坟墓里 |
[40:14] | With a shotgun? | 还带着霰弹枪 |
[40:19] | I don’t kill children. | 我不杀孩子 |
[40:23] | I don’t threaten to kill children. | 我从不威胁人们会杀他们的孩子 |
[40:31] | We didn’t mean for it to turn out this way, believe it or not. We really didn’t. | 事情变成这样我们不是故意的 不管你信不信 我们真的没有 |
[40:40] | You disappoint me. | 你们让我很失望 |
[40:48] | Especially you, Wendy. | 尤其是你 温蒂 |
[41:13] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[41:16] | Get a burrito. | 去买个墨西哥卷饼 |
[41:18] | After that. | 然后呢 |
[41:21] | Oh. | 喔 |
[41:22] | Go back to the Lazy-O. | 回到拉兹欧旅馆 |
[41:25] | Are you sure that you don’t want to come home? | 你确定你不想回家吗 |
[41:29] | I’ll be there. | 我会回家的 |
[41:34] | Look, I, uh… I gotta pick up the rest of my stuff in the morning. | 听着 我…我早上要去拿剩下的东西 |
[41:39] | So, I’ll… I’ll see you then. | 那好 我们回头见 |
[41:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:02] | Charlotte, I’m so sorry. | 夏洛特 我很抱歉 |
[42:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:09] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[42:12] | He went back to the motel. | 他回汽车旅馆了 |
[42:37] | We’ll hammer all that out over the next few days. | 我们要在接下来的几天里 把这些都解决 |
[42:41] | I, um… | 我… |
[42:43] | I don’t want any face time with him. | 我不想跟他有任何接触 |
[42:45] | He’s disgusting. | 他很恶心 |
[42:47] | Javi is disgusting, but after this next meeting, | 哈维是很恶心 但这次见面之后 |
[42:49] | you’re not gonna have to deal with him. | 你就永远不用接触他了 |
[42:53] | Okay. | 行 |
[42:55] | Okay. All right. Bye. | 行 好吧 再见 |
[43:01] | Jonah? | 乔纳 |
[43:04] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 伙计 |
[43:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[43:08] | I’m glad you’re here. I was gonna call you. | 我很高兴你来了 本来想给你打电话的 |
[43:10] | I wouldn’t have picked up. I’m just getting the rest of my things. | 我不会接的 我只是来拿剩下的东西 |
[43:13] | Jonah. There’s a lot going on. | 乔纳 发生了很多事 |
[43:15] | We need to discuss this as a family. | 我们作为一家人 需要讨论一下 |
[43:18] | I went downstairs first. | 我先去楼下了 |
[43:21] | Uh, I’ll… I’ll go. I’ll talk to him in a second. Hold on. | 我去 我马上跟他谈谈 等等 |
[43:24] | Uh, hi. Hey, I’m glad you, uh, you called me back. | 嗨 你好 我很高兴你能给我回电话 |
[43:30] | Um… I, uhI… I wanted to… to tell you to… | 我想告诉你… |
[43:33] | …to go ahead and… and pull the trigger on that office. | 去继续租赁那个办公室 |
[43:37] | Just, uh… Just… Just go ahead and… and lock that in. | 去…去继续忙相关的手续 把这事定下来吧 |
[43:44] | Yeah. Yeah, that… sounds good. Just send it over. | 是的 听起来不错 发过来就行了 |
[43:51] | Yeah, okay. Buh-bye. | 是的 行 再见 |
[43:56] | Be honest. When was the last time you were really truly happy? | 说实话 你上一次真正快乐是什么时候 |
[44:00] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[44:01] | -Okay, okay. You got me. You got me. -Come on. I’m plenty happy. | -好 你难住我了 -我就很开心 |
[44:03] | Ya got me. | 你难住我了 |
[44:04] | Financial advisor’s not my dream job, | 财务顾问不是我的梦想工作 |
[44:06] | but I’m taking a fucking bite out of the apple. | 但是我靠这份工作过得很好 |
[44:09] | -Are you? -Yeah! | -是吗 -对 |
[44:10] | Hey, check this out. Check this out. | 喂 看看这个 看看这个 |
[44:12] | Liz and I went here… …last weekend. Amazing. | 莉斯和我上周末去的 太棒了 |
[44:16] | Amazing. Look at this. | 太棒了 看看这个 |
[44:17] | -Lake of the Ozarks? -Yeah. Lake of the Ozarks. | -奥扎克湖 -奥扎克湖 |
[44:19] | Southern Missouri, the redneck Riviera, baby. | 南密苏里 乡巴佬的度假胜地 宝贝 |
[44:22] | Thought I was gonna hate the place. Got there… | 我以为我会讨厌那里 到了之后… |
[44:37] | This is Agent Miller. | 我是米勒探员 |
[44:38] | Hi, uh… this is Mel Sattem. | 嗨 我是梅尔·萨坦 |
[44:41] | I’m the private investigator looking into Marty and Wendy Byrde? | 我是调查马蒂和温蒂·比尔德的 私家侦探 |
[44:45] | You, uh… You held a gun on me in their backyard? | 你在他们的后院拿枪对着我 |
[44:49] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[44:52] | Like I said, uh… total dick. | 就像我说的 一些下三滥手段 |
[44:54] | Anyways, uh… | 总之 |
[44:56] | I, uh… | 我… |
[44:58] | I saw you on the news yesterday. | 我昨天在新闻上里看到你了 |
[45:01] | Big fan. | 我是超级粉丝 |
[45:10] | Darlene Langmore. | 达莲娜·兰格莫 |
[45:12] | Kind of a mouthful. | 有点拗口 |
[45:14] | I was thinking he should have both last names, right? | 我想他应该有两个姓氏 对吧 |
[45:17] | Mm. Ezekiel Langmore-Snell. That’s n | 伊齐基尔·兰格莫·斯内尔 那是… |
[45:20] | You are Darlene Snell. | 你是达莲娜·斯内尔 |
[45:24] | -Get Zeke. -No, no, no. | -去找齐克 -不 |
[45:26] | Come in. Sit. | 进来 坐下 |
[45:42] | So…how can we help you today? | 所以 我们今天能帮你什么 |
[45:45] | We told you from the beginning to stop selling heroin, | 我们从一开始就告诉你 不要卖海洛因了 |
[45:48] | but you just wouldn’t listen. | 但你就是不听 |
[45:50] | Well, I am sorry about that. I think maybe if we | 我很抱歉 我觉得如果我们… |
[45:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:58] | Whoever you are. | 谁知道你是谁 |
[47:16] | Wyatt? Darlene? | 怀亚达莲娜 |
[48:06] | Hi! Change your mind about going away with me? | 嗨改变主意了 想跟我走 |
[48:09] | Why the fuck did you do it?! | 你他妈为什么要这么做 |
[48:11] | I… What are you talking about? | 我… 你在说什么 |
[48:13] | No, don’t… don’t… No, don’t fuck with me, boy! | 不别耍我 小子 |
[48:16] | I’m gonna shoot your fucking heart out if you don’t… if you don’t tell me! I’m gonna… I’m gonna find you! | 如果你不…如果你不说实话 我就一枪打死你 |
[48:22] | -What the hell is the matter with you? -No, no, why… | -你到底是怎么了 -不 你为什么… |
[48:24] | Why… Why did you kill my cousin? | 不 为什么要杀我表哥 |
[48:26] | Why didn’t you just kill Darlene? Tell me! Tell… Tell me! | 你为什么不只杀死达莲娜告诉我 |
[48:28] | Hey! | 喂 |
[48:30] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我谁都没有杀 |
[48:33] | No, you’re a fucking liar! Tell me why! | 不 你他妈在骗我告诉我为什么 |
[48:35] | Ruth, I didn’t do it. | 露丝 不是我干的 |
[48:38] | I swear to God… | 我对上帝发誓… |
[48:42] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[49:07] | I wonder if the L goes there, but I like this one because it has a loft. | 我不知道那里通不通地铁 但是我喜欢这间因为它带个阁楼 |
[49:10] | Yeah, and look at the light. It looks great. | 对 看看那个灯 看起来很棒 |
[49:12] | Where the fuck is he? Hmm? | 他在哪儿 |
[49:14] | – You all right? – Where’s the man? | -你没事吧 -那个人在哪儿 |
[49:15] | When you came last night and said all that fucking shit? | 昨晚你过来说了一堆屁话的时候 他在哪儿 |
[49:18] | – Okay, slow down. What’re you talking about? – Lemme get you water. | -慢点 你在说什么 -我给你倒杯水 |
[49:21] | -No! No! No! – Hey, what is going on? | -不 -喂 到底怎么了 |
[49:23] | Wyatt. They killed Wyatt. He’s dead. He’s dead. | 怀亚 他们杀了怀亚 他死了 死了 |
[49:27] | And, and, and, and And I… And I know you know who did this. | 而且…我知道你清楚是谁干的 |
[49:31] | You… You tell me who he is. You tell me where he is. | 你告诉我他是谁 告诉我他在哪儿 |
[49:34] | You tell me his name. Tell me! | 你告诉我他的名字 告诉我 |
[49:39] | We don’t… We don’t know. I’m sorry. | 我们不知道 我很遗憾 |
[49:41] | -Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey! -You’re a fuckin’ liar! | - 喂 – 你他妈就是个骗子 |
[49:44] | And I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[49:46] | -I’m gonna kill you if you don’t tell me! -Ruth! No, you won’t! No, you are not! | -如果你不告诉我 我就杀了你 -露丝不 你不会的 不 你不能 |
[49:49] | -Relax! – Listen to me. Listen to me. | -别激动 -听我说 |
[49:51] | We don’t know anyone who would want to kill Wyatt. | 我们不知道有谁会想杀怀亚 |
[49:54] | Maybe the… the KC Mob? | 也许是堪萨斯帮 |
[49:55] | This wasn’t the fucking KC Mob, | 不是该死的堪萨斯帮干的 |
[49:58] | and they killed Darlene too! | 他们也杀了达莲娜 |
[50:00] | You know anybody else who might wanna kill her? Huh?! | 你知道还有谁会想杀她吗嗯 |
[50:04] | You fucking cunt! | 你个贱货 |
[50:06] | Okay, listen. Listen to me. | 好 听着 听我说 |
[50:09] | I’m sorry this is happening. | 我很抱歉发生这种事 |
[50:11] | You need to calm down. | 你需要冷静下来 |
[50:14] | I’ll tell you his name. | 我告诉你他是谁 |
[50:16] | No, you will not. | 不 你不能说 |
[50:19] | His name is Javi Elizondro. | 他叫哈维尔·埃利桑德罗 |
[50:22] | Okay, I’ll tell you everything I know. | 好 我会告诉你我知道的一切 |
[50:24] | Okay, look. That man… | 好吧 听着 那个人… |
[50:26] | That man works for the FBI, | 那个人为联邦调查局合作 |
[50:28] | and he runs a drug cartel. | 他拥有一整个贩毒集团 |
[50:30] | -So even if he is responsible, he is not… Ruth, Ruth, Ruth. | -所以就算是他杀的 他也不能… -露丝 |
[50:35] | Do not hurt this man. | 不要动这个人 |
[50:37] | Or what?! Your whole fucking family will be murdered, huh?! | 不然怎样 你的家人会被谋杀 是吗 |
[50:40] | If you want to stop me, | 如果你想阻止我 |
[50:42] | you’re gonna have to fucking… …kill me! | 你他妈就得杀了我 |
[50:52] | Ruth. Ruth, you can’t drive like this! Not with Zeke in the car. | 露丝 你现在这样不能开车 齐克还在车里 |
[50:55] | No, you’re gonna step the fuck back from me, | 不 你他妈最好离我远点 |
[50:57] | or I’m gonna take this fuckin’ rifle | 不然我会拿起这把枪 |
[50:59] | and blow your fuckin’ guts out all over the fuckin’ yard! | 在他妈你家院子里 把你他妈一枪崩了 |