时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | You ready to talk? | 你准备好开口了吗 |
[01:27] | Why do you choose everyone else over your family? | 你为什么要选择外人而不是家人 |
[01:38] | That’s not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[01:42] | You’re so desperate to be the good guy. | 你总是迫切地想当好人 |
[01:47] | I didn’t know she was gonna kill him. | 我不知道她会杀了他 |
[01:52] | Then you’re a fucking idiot. | 那你他妈就是个白痴 |
[01:55] | The second you saw her in Chicago. | 你在芝加哥见到她的那一刻 |
[02:00] | And you’re the one that called Javi to go there. | 是你叫哈维过去的 |
[02:05] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[02:08] | Because it was inevitable. | 因为这是必然的结果 |
[02:12] | Mnh-mnh. | 嗯 嗯 |
[02:14] | No, it wasn’t. I could’ve talked her out of that. | 不 不是 我本可以说服她的 |
[02:19] | You can’t possibly believe that. | 你不可能这么想 |
[02:22] | And then… you apologize. | 然后…你给她道歉了 |
[02:27] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[02:44] | She’s lost her whole family, Wendy. | 她失去了全部的家人 温蒂 |
[02:53] | I mean, her entire life is destroyed… | 我是说 她的一生都被毁了 |
[02:57] | because she met us. | 因为她遇见了我们 |
[03:03] | This is it. This is what you do. | 就是这样 这就是你的工作 |
[03:08] | What? | 什么 |
[03:10] | Find excuses to feel like shit. | 找借口让自己感觉糟透了 |
[03:17] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[03:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:21] | It’s baffling. | 真是莫名其妙 |
[03:23] | I mean, who wants to carry everyone else’s responsibilities and not their own? | 我是说 谁会想承担别人的责任 却不承担自己的 |
[03:28] | I don’t | 我真不… |
[03:29] | I-I don’t even understand what you’re avoiding half the time. | 我一半的时间里 甚至都不明白你在逃避什么 |
[03:33] | Happiness? Success? I-I don’t know. | 幸福成功我不知道 |
[03:38] | I’m just sick of having blood on my hands, Wendy. | 我受够了手上沾满鲜血 温蒂 |
[03:40] | Doesn’t… doesn’t… It doesn’t bother you? | 这不会…不会影响到你吗 |
[03:46] | You suggested this life. | 是你提议要过这种生活 |
[03:50] | Long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[03:53] | You knew better than me what this was. | 你比我清楚…这意味着什么 |
[03:57] | They cut out a man’s eyes in front of you. | 他们在你面前切下了一个男人的眼睛 |
[04:04] | Hey, I got us into this. | 喂 我让我们牵扯进来的 |
[04:07] | You’re getting us out of this. Yeah. | 你让我们脱身 对 |
[04:10] | We… | 我们… |
[04:12] | We chose this together. | 我们一起选择的 |
[04:15] | Nobody talked you into this. You were excited about this. | 没人说让你加入 你当初很兴奋 |
[04:23] | You were a good salesman. | 你是个好销售员 |
[04:26] | Yeah, okay. | 对 好吧 |
[04:43] | You… you want a lot. | 你想要的很多 |
[04:47] | Tell me how much is enough. | 告诉我多少才够 |
[04:50] | We had it. | 我们又有过了 |
[04:54] | Five hours ago, we had it. | 五小时前 我们有过 |
[04:58] | You threw it away. | 你把它抛弃了 |
[05:01] | We were clean. | 我们本来很干净 |
[05:05] | We were out. | 我们本来脱身了 |
[05:07] | We can still get out. | 我们还是可以脱身 |
[05:10] | With what? | 用什么 |
[05:16] | -With our lives. – Oh! | 用我们的生命 |
[05:19] | So noble. | 真高贵 |
[05:26] | Don’t back out on me when we’re almost done. | 我们快结束了 别抛弃我退缩 |
[05:29] | Don’t do that to me. | 别这样对我 |
[05:32] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[05:34] | We gotta be realistic. Come on. | 我们得现实一点 拜托 |
[05:36] | No. | 不 |
[05:38] | We have to be ambitious. | 我们要有野心 |
[05:45] | Without Javi, we can’t get the drugs to Clare. | 没有了哈维 我们就无法把毒品交给克莱尔 |
[05:50] | The foundation will dry up well before you can rally more donors. | 在你们召集更多捐赠者之前 基金会就会破产 |
[05:57] | Something has gotta give. We gotta give this up, this… | 一定要放手 我们得放弃这个 这个… |
[06:02] | Chicago. Politics. | 芝加哥 政治 |
[06:06] | We can’t have it all. | 我们不能全部握在手里 |
[06:07] | I mean, we don’t know what’s in Mexico. | 我不知道墨西哥有什么 |
[06:09] | What’s… what’s… who’s coming up for us? What… what do they want? | 什么…谁会来找我们 他们想要什么 |
[06:13] | Then we find out. | 那我们就去弄清楚 |
[06:15] | We get protection first. | 我们要先得到保护 |
[06:20] | I’m not falling on my sword because you fucked up, Marty. | 我不会因为你搞砸而退出的 马蒂 |
[06:30] | -You might not have a choice. – No, no, no. | -你可能别无选择 -不 |
[06:32] | I’m not letting go of anything until I know it’s impossible. | 在我知道不可能之前 我不会放弃任何东西 |
[06:36] | If you loved me, you’d do the same. | 如果你爱过我 你也会那么做 |
[06:47] | Have some fucking faith. | 有点信心吧 |
[06:53] | Have some fucking faith. | 有点信心吧 |
[07:33] | Hey. | 喂 |
[07:35] | Did you do it? | 你动手了吗 |
[07:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:42] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[08:29] | She isn’t in the office today. | 她今天不在办公室 |
[08:32] | She okay? She’s not answering my calls. | 她还好吗她不接我的电话 |
[08:34] | What exactly did you expect? | 你到底在期待什么 |
[08:38] | We can still get her what she needs. The deal can still happen. | 我们还是能得到她需要的东西 交易还是可以进行 只是… |
[08:43] | Just make sure she knows. | 确保她知道这点 |
[08:46] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[08:50] | It’s gotten kind of, um, complicated. | 事情有点…复杂了 |
[08:52] | How… how much do you know about your wife’s work? | 你对你妻子的工作了解多少 |
[08:56] | She… she’s a corporate lawyer. It’s not that interesting. | 她是公司的律师 没那么有趣 |
[09:00] | Well, in this case, it, uh, kind of is. Um… | 在这种情况下…算是吧 |
[09:06] | Look, I’m… I’m so sorry to have to be the one to land this on you, | 听着 我很抱歉 不得不把这件事告诉你 |
[09:09] | but my contact at the FBI says that Helen… | 但我在联邦调查局的联络人说 |
[09:14] | worked for a drug cartel. | 海伦为贩毒集团工作 |
[09:17] | What? No. | 什么不可能 |
[09:19] | Yeah, they think maybe she’s missing | 是的 他们认为她可能失踪了 |
[09:22] | because cartel lawyers kind of have a habit of going missing. | 因为贩毒集团的律师经常失踪 |
[09:28] | -They think she’s dead? – Yeah. | -他们觉得她死了 -对 |
[09:30] | And, uh, so do I. | 而且 我也这么认为 |
[09:33] | I’m so sorry. You know, I | 我很抱歉 你知道… |
[09:36] | I wasn’t expecting this. | 我没想到会这样 |
[09:39] | Well, we thought maybe something had happened, but… | 我们…以为也许发生了什么事 但是… |
[09:46] | Uh, wh… when did this start, the cartel? | 这是… 这是什么时候开始的 贩毒集团 |
[09:51] | Well, I can get you that info, but here’s the thing. | 我可以帮你弄到情报 但问题是 |
[09:55] | I’m not so sure this went down in Mexico. | 我不确定这一切在墨西哥 是什么时候开始的 |
[10:02] | She… she went out on her own 15 years ago. She | 她15年前就自己出去闯了 她… |
[10:07] | She, uh, suddenly it was trips every week.She didn’t wanna talk about anything. | 她…突然间每周都会旅行 她什么都不想说 |
[10:12] | – I can get you more answers. – I just need a couple, maybe, uh, three more weeks. | – 我可以给你更多答案 – 我只需要几周 也许还要三周 |
[10:17] | No, Dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[10:18] | I said stay in your room. | 我说了 待在你房间里 |
[10:20] | If Mom worked for a cartel, | 如果妈妈在贩毒集团工作 |
[10:21] | it could be really dangerous for us to know anything, couldn’t it? | 我们什么都不知道就太危险了 |
[10:24] | That’s what I’m saying is that I’m not 100% sure that the cartel did this. | 我的意思是 我不是100%确定是贩毒集团干的 |
[10:28] | Now, her business partners down in the Ozarks, | 现在 她在奥扎克的生意伙伴 |
[10:30] | they’re hiding something. | 他们在隐藏什么 |
[10:31] | This, uh, you know, brother who disappeared. | 这个…你知道的 消失的弟弟 |
[10:35] | Dad, listen, we don’t need to know. | 爸爸 听着 我们不需要知道 |
[10:39] | It’s okay if we don’t know. | 不知道也没关系 |
[10:42] | Finding out would help push this divorce through. | 找出真相会帮助我们的脱离进程 |
[10:44] | That… that can wait. | 那个不着急 |
[10:46] | -Olivia left. – Shit. I’m sorry. | – 奥利维亚离开了 – 该死 对不起 |
[10:50] | But, uh, you know, millennials are fickle. | 但是 你知道 00后是很善变的 |
[10:52] | She could come back and then what? | 她可能回来 然后呢 |
[10:54] | You can’t propose. | 你不能只提出意见 |
[10:55] | Also, besides the point, something happened to Helen here, | 还有 除了这件事 海伦也出了点问题 |
[10:59] | and I can find evidence that would unlock her finances. | 我能找到证据… 会让她的财务解冻 |
[11:03] | Dad, please let it go. | 爸爸 求你放下吧 |
[11:13] | Uh… | 呃 |
[11:16] | Thanks so much for all your hard work, Mr. Sattem. | 非常感谢你的辛勤工作 萨坦先生 |
[11:20] | -If you change your mind, I… -We won’t. | -如果你改变主意了 我… -不会的 |
[11:37] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[11:38] | Ruth killed Javi. | 露丝杀了哈维 |
[11:42] | Have you seen Jonah? | 你看到过乔纳吗 |
[11:46] | -No. -No? | -没有 -没有 |
[11:47] | He told Ruth where we were. | 他告诉了露丝我们在哪里 |
[11:52] | -Is she okay? -She’s alive. | -她没事吧 -她还活着 |
[11:54] | I-I can’t believe he would do this. | 只是…我不敢相信他会这么做 |
[11:56] | It’s just beyond. | 这太过了 |
[12:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[12:06] | No. | 不是吧 |
[12:08] | -Charlotte! -I’m sorry, Mom. | -夏洛特 -对不起 妈妈 |
[12:11] | -I-I didn’t mean it. -Why would you do that? | -我不是故意的 -你为什么要这么做 |
[12:14] | I was upset about Wyatt, and… and Ruth, she… | 我正因为怀亚难过 然后露丝 她… |
[12:18] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我没想那么多 |
[12:19] | -And she was so upset and angry… -You were trying to help. | -她很生气很愤怒… -你是想帮忙 |
[12:24] | I didn’t think that she would do it. | 我没想到她真的会动手 |
[12:25] | No, you weren’t thinking at all! | 不 你根本就没想 |
[12:29] | Mom. | 妈 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:36] | The FBI are here. | 联邦调查局来了 |
[12:40] | Go. | 走吧 |
[12:45] | His plane never left the airfield. All of his clothes were left in his hotel room. | 他的飞机从来没离开过机场 他的衣服都留在酒店房间了 |
[12:49] | Did he mention anything when you saw him in Chicago? | 你在芝加哥见到他时 他有提到什么吗 |
[12:52] | No, and… and we didn’t talk that long. | 没有 我们没聊多久 |
[12:55] | Uh, he… he wanted some advice on some financial situation, | 他想要一些财务状况方面的建议 |
[12:59] | and, uh, we were there on other business, so we sat down with | 我们是因为别的事去的 我们坐下来… |
[13:02] | He did say he was gonna meet with a former professor for dinner. | 他确实说他会和一位前教授共进晚餐 |
[13:08] | Tell us what this means for our deal. | 告诉我们这对交易意味着什么 |
[13:10] | There isn’t one. | 没有什么交易 |
[13:13] | Your freedom from prosecution relied upon Mr. Elizondro fulfilling his agreement. | 你们能免于起诉权 依赖于卡米拉先生履行他的协议 |
[13:17] | Without him, I’m afraid you’re back where you started. | 没有他…恐怕你们又回到了原点 |
[13:23] | I still have access to very useful information. | 我还有很多有用的信息渠道 |
[13:27] | We have enough CIs, Mr. Byrde. | 我们有足够的情报员 比尔德先生 |
[13:31] | You both need to think clearly here. | 你们现在都要想清楚 |
[13:33] | This death will create an extremely unstable situation in the Navarro cartel, | 这次死亡会在纳瓦罗贩毒集团 造成极不稳定的局面 |
[13:38] | and you were the last people to see Javi Elizondro alive. | 你们是最后看到 哈维·艾历桑德罗活着的人 |
[13:41] | It doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太妙 |
[13:43] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[13:44] | If you’re willing to testify against Omar Navarro, | 如果你们愿意出庭作证 反对奥马·纳瓦罗 |
[13:48] | I can get you into witness protection. | 我可以给你们证人保护 |
[13:51] | We don’t want that. | 我们不想这样 |
[13:53] | Agent Clay, 24 hours ago, we had a deal that we were all happy with. | 克莱探员…24小时前 我们刚达成了双方都很满意的协议 |
[13:58] | How do we get that back? | 我们要怎么回去 |
[13:59] | Unfortunately, Agent Miller’s actions have rendered that impossible. | 很不幸 米勒探员的行为 让这一切变得不可能了 |
[14:04] | What about extradition? | 那引渡呢 |
[14:07] | If we can get Navarro back to… to Mexico, he can buy his way out of prison. | 如果我们能把纳瓦罗送回墨西哥 他就可以买通出狱了 |
[14:12] | He can be reinstated as head of the cartel, | 他可以恢复为贩毒集团的负责人 |
[14:14] | then everything we agreed on can move forward as planned. | 我们商议好的一切就可以如期进行 |
[14:17] | Your reach is exceeding your grasp, Mrs. Byrde. | 你在尝试一些不可能的事情 比尔德太太 |
[14:21] | Navarro was always the better choice. | 纳瓦罗总是更好的选择 |
[14:24] | He’s more stable. | 他更加稳定 |
[14:26] | He knows the cartel inside and out. | 他知道贩毒集团的里里外外 |
[14:29] | That is true. | 没错 |
[14:32] | Even if we did pull strings at Justice to approve extradition, | 就算我们能让司法部批准引渡 |
[14:35] | Omar Navarro is a specially designated national. | 奥马·纳瓦罗是一位特别指定国民 |
[14:39] | He’s on the SDN list. | 他在特别指定国民名单上 |
[14:41] | That makes extradition incredibly difficult, politically and practically. | 这让引渡在政治上和实际中 都非常困难 |
[14:45] | There must be a process to get his name removed. | 一定有流程能让他从名单上除名 |
[14:47] | There is, but it takes some deft political maneuvering and time. | 确实有 但需要一些 灵巧的政治手段和时间 |
[14:53] | The cartel will be at war with itself or under new management by then. | 到那时候 贩毒集团会自相残杀 并建立新的秩序 |
[14:56] | What use is Navarro if he doesn’t have power? | 如果他没了权力 对纳瓦罗还有什么用 |
[14:58] | All we’ll have done is to set free a drug lord. | 我们只是想释放一个毒枭 |
[15:01] | And what would it take to prove to the FBI that he’s still in control? | 要怎么才能向联邦调查局证明 他仍在掌权 |
[15:05] | Money. | 钱 |
[15:08] | If you can keep the seizures coming in, | 如果你们能一直上缴赃物 |
[15:11] | I can convince my bosses this is worth the risk, | 我可以说服我的老板们 一点风险是值得的 |
[15:14] | but that doesn’t make it a good plan. | 但这不代表这是个好计划 |
[15:17] | I need to sit down with Navarro. | 我需要和纳瓦罗坐下谈谈 |
[15:20] | Hmm. Wendy. | 嗯 温蒂 |
[15:21] | You do understand the danger that you’re in? | 你们明白自己有多危险吧 |
[15:24] | Witness protection is by far the safer choice here. | 目击者保护是目前最安全的选择 |
[15:29] | Just get me in to see him. | 让我进去看看他就行 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:56] | -Stay here. -Yeah. | -待在这里 -好 |
[16:04] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[16:08] | Ms. Shaw, I represent Javi Elizondro’s stone and tile company. | 肖女士 我代表哈维·艾历桑德罗 石材瓷砖公司 |
[16:11] | Tell him to get back in the car. | 叫他们回车上去 |
[16:18] | I was just wondering, Ms. Shaw, if you’ve seen Mr. Elizondro | 我想知道肖女士 在你们昨天见面之后 |
[16:20] | since your meeting yesterday. | 有没有见过艾历桑德罗先生 |
[16:32] | I haven’t. I’m sorry. | 我没有 很抱歉 |
[16:35] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:40] | He sent a message late last night to say he’d secured a sweetener to your deal. | 他昨晚发信息说 他在跟你的交易中尝到了甜头 |
[16:44] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话聊了聊 |
[16:46] | He wanted stock options for his mother. I confirmed we’d make that happen. | 他想给他母亲要股票期权 我确认了可以实现 |
[16:52] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[16:54] | Are you sure you didn’t meet? | 你确定没见面吗 |
[16:56] | It was yesterday. I’d remember. | 只是昨天的事 我会记得 |
[17:01] | Well, if you change your mind… | 如果你改变主意 |
[17:04] | I’ll be in town until we find him. | 直到找到他之前 我都在镇上 |
[17:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:19] | Get the gate code changed. | 把房门密码换掉 |
[17:30] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[17:36] | Oh, I missed you. | 哦 我好想你 |
[17:49] | Mel Sattem. | 我是梅尔·萨坦 |
[17:54] | Uh, yeah. Oh, hi. H-how are you? | 对 嗨 你好吗 |
[18:01] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[18:04] | Uh, no. Yeah, sure. | 不 是的 当然 |
[18:06] | I’d be, uh, very interested. When… when do you get in? | 我…很感兴趣 但你什么时候进来 |
[18:14] | No, uh, it’s perfect. I can, uh, be in the Ozarks today. | 不… 太完美了 我今天就可以到奥扎克 |
[18:18] | I’ll text you an address. | 我给你发个地址 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[18:29] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:41] | You wanna tell me why I’m babysitting a missing kid? | 你要告诉我 为什么我要照顾一个失踪的孩子吗 |
[18:44] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是 |
[18:47] | Your cousin and Mrs. Snell, this is their baby, right? | 你表哥和斯内尔太太 这是他们的孩子 对吧 |
[18:50] | God love you, Ruth, but I can’t be found with a missing child at my home. | 没关系的 露丝 但我家里不能藏失踪的孩子 |
[18:55] | I-I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[19:00] | Oh, thanks. Thanks for watching him. | 谢谢你帮忙看他 |
[19:04] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[19:10] | You’ll survive. We do. | 你会活下来的 我们会的 |
[19:20] | -Hi, there, Zeke. | 你好啊 齐克 |
[19:29] | -Bye. -Take care. | -再见 -保重 |
[20:05] | You wanna tell me where you been the last 24 hours? | 你要告诉我 你过去24小时去哪儿了吗 |
[20:12] | Do that kid a favor. | 帮那孩子个忙 |
[20:14] | Do not let Wendy Byrde get a hold of him. | 别让温蒂·比尔德找上他 |
[20:17] | He deserves a good family. | 他值得拥有一个好家庭 |
[20:21] | Are you ready to make a formal statement? | 你准备好做正式陈述了吗 |
[20:24] | I told you on the phone. I didn’t see nothing. I-I just found them. | 我在电话里跟你说了 我什么都没看到 我只是发现了他们 |
[20:30] | I went over with a wedding present. | 我是去送结婚礼物了 |
[20:33] | Had you seen him earlier in the day? | 你今天早些时候见过他吗 |
[20:35] | She didn’t want me at the wedding. | 她不想要我参加婚礼 |
[20:39] | Where’d you go after you called me? | 你打给我之后去哪儿了 |
[20:42] | Nowhere. | 哪儿都没去 |
[20:44] | I was… I was getting my head straight. | 我一直在尝试让自己镇静下来 |
[20:49] | And, um, uh, I-I’m sorry about Zeke. | 还有…齐克的事我很抱歉 |
[20:53] | I-I wasn’t watching the news. | 我没看新闻 |
[20:55] | Ruth, I know you were working with Darlene. | 露丝 我知道你在和达莲娜合作 |
[20:58] | So, was this a drug hit? | 所以 这是因为毒品杀人吗 |
[21:02] | -I don’t know anything about that. -Don’t lie to me. | -我什么都不知道 -别骗人了 |
[21:04] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[21:06] | Who was she fighting with? | 她在和谁对着干 |
[21:10] | I think you know who did this. | 我想你知道是谁干的 |
[21:13] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[21:15] | You think you’re being smart right now. | 你以为你现在很聪明 |
[21:18] | You’re not. | 你并不是 |
[21:19] | And you’re looking more and more like a suspect. | 而且你越来越像嫌疑犯了 |
[21:22] | Believe what you want. | 你想怎样想 随便你 |
[21:24] | I didn’t do it. I don’t know who did. | 不是我干的 我不知道是谁干的 |
[21:27] | If you want me to solve this, you need to speak up. | 如果你想让我解决这个案子 你需要开口 |
[21:30] | Cooperate and I can protect you, but you gotta give me something. | 配合 我能保护你 但你得给我点信息 |
[21:38] | We done? | 我们结束了吗 |
[21:39] | If that’s how you wanna play it. | 如果你想这样的话 |
[21:42] | But don’t even think about keeping Darlene’s business going. | 但想都别想让达莲娜的生意继续下去 |
[21:47] | You understand? Do not get in my way. | 你明白吗别妨碍我 |
[21:50] | You don’t gotta worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[22:06] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:16] | Good-looking team you got out there. | 你外面的团队很帅气 |
[22:18] | You look like shit. What happened? | 你看起来很糟糕 怎么了 |
[22:25] | Have you not heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[22:27] | I’m not exactly in the loop these days. | 我最近不在前线的圈子了 |
[22:31] | They can’t risk firing me, but they can blackball me. | 他们不敢冒开除我的风险 但他们可以排挤我 |
[22:36] | Uh, uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:37] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不必 |
[22:41] | Navarro’s nephew is dead. | 纳瓦罗的外甥死了 |
[22:45] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:50] | And… and you offered me a deal once. | 你曾经提供过我一笔交易 |
[22:54] | And it could give my family and me, uh, protection. | 可以保护我的家人…和我 |
[23:00] | I’ll do the time. I’ll do… I’ll do the 18 months just like you wanted. | 我会去服刑 就照你说的18个月 |
[23:04] | I’ll come in here. I’ll work for you. | 我会进来 我会为你工作 |
[23:07] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[23:08] | I’m real good at this, Maya. You’ve seen it. | 我很擅长这个 玛雅 你见识过 |
[23:11] | Even if I gave two shits about you, you think Wendy would go for it? | 就算我完全不用在乎你 你觉得温蒂会同意吗 |
[23:16] | No more casino, husband with a record, | 没有了赌场 丈夫有了犯罪记录 |
[23:18] | wave goodbye to your big family foundation. | 跟你们的庞大家族基金说再见 |
[23:23] | We’re in a lot of danger. | 我们现在很危险 |
[23:25] | That’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[23:29] | You didn’t need to arrest Navarro. | 你并不需要逮捕纳瓦罗 |
[23:32] | Don’t. | 别这么说 |
[23:34] | Any help I offered in the past, that’s done. | 我过去提供的任何帮助 都结束了 |
[23:38] | You’re just another criminal to me now. | 你现在对我来说只是个罪犯 |
[23:41] | Get out of my office. | 离开我的办公室 |
[24:14] | You got a visitor. | 你有位访客 |
[24:39] | What is this, Wendy? | 怎么了 温蒂 |
[24:46] | I met with the FBI this morning. | 我今早见了联邦调查局 |
[24:51] | Your nephew has disappeared. They think he’s been killed. | 你的外甥不见了 他们认为他被杀了 |
[24:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:00] | They don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[25:05] | But you do. | 但你知道 |
[25:09] | No. | 不 |
[25:12] | What this does, though, is present an opportunity. | 但这现在是一个机会 |
[25:16] | Extradition is a very real option for you now. | 引渡对你来说是个很现实的选择 |
[25:19] | The FBI are on board. | 联邦调查局也同意 |
[25:20] | All we have to do is get you off the SDN list | 我们只需要把你 从特别指定国民名单上抹去 |
[25:23] | and establish that you’re still in control. | 建立你仍然掌权的局面 |
[25:26] | If I wasn’t handcuffed to this table right now, Wendy, I would kill you. | 如果我现在没被铐在桌子上 我会杀了你 |
[25:29] | -You’re not listening. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -你没在听我说 -不 |
[25:32] | You are not listening. | 是你没在听我说 |
[25:33] | My nephew is dead. | 我的外甥死了 |
[25:38] | So you don’t have a leg to stand on, hmm? | 所以你说的话现在完全没用 |
[25:41] | You and your piece of shit husband | 你和你那混蛋老公 |
[25:45] | and your pathetic kids are all dead, Wendy. | 还有你可怜的孩子们都死定了 温蒂 |
[25:49] | You’re in solitary. | 你被单独监禁了 |
[25:50] | I will find a way to get a message out. | 我会想办法传达信息的 |
[25:53] | No, you won’t. Not if I have anything to do with it. | 不 你不会的 如果我有关系 你就送不出去消息 |
[25:56] | Who do you think let me in here? | 你觉得是谁让我进来的 |
[25:59] | They listen to me. | 他们听我的 |
[26:01] | Get out of here before I break your neck. | 在我弄断你的脖子之前 快离开这里 |
[26:04] | I am offering you a lifeline. | 我给你的是一条生路 |
[26:10] | You so pigheaded that you won’t take it? | 你不会蠢到不接受吧 |
[26:16] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[26:20] | I will kill you, Wendy. I will find a way! | 我会杀了你 温蒂 我会想办法的 |
[26:23] | Don’t. Don’t do | 别…别这样… |
[26:24] | Fuck you, Wendy! | 去你妈 温蒂 |
[26:26] | And fuck the FBI! | 去你妈的联邦调查局 |
[26:41] | Hey, Nathan. How was the drive? | 嗨 内森 路上怎么样 |
[26:43] | Long! | 走了很久 |
[26:45] | -Thank you for doing this. -Oh. No, no, thank you. | - 谢谢你这么做 – 不 是我谢谢你 |
[26:48] | I just hate letting go when I’m getting, uh, you know, so close to the truth. | 我讨厌在接近真相时放手 |
[26:51] | Well, that’s all any of us wants. | 这是我们所有人想要的 |
[26:53] | Of course. Um, just wanna be upfront with you, Nathan. | 当然了 我只是想跟你坦白一下 内森 |
[26:57] | Um, you know, PIs aren’t always in the habit of bringing good news. | 你知道 私家侦探 不总是喜欢带来好消息 |
[27:00] | Truth, yeah, I’ll get that, but just want you to be prepared. | 真相 好 我会明白的 但希望你做好准备 |
[27:04] | The Lord won’t hand me something I can’t carry. | 上帝不会给我一件我无法背负的东西 |
[27:07] | Oh, lucky you. | 你很幸运 |
[27:08] | Hey, Grandpa? | 嗨 外公 |
[27:11] | Jonah Byrde? | 乔纳·比尔德 |
[27:14] | Ho-ho! You are a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[27:16] | Oh, look at you. So tall. | 哦 看看你 这么高了 |
[27:20] | I’ll be in room 143 when you need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在143房 |
[27:24] | -What are you doing here? – I’m here to find your uncle. | -你在这里做什么 -我来找你舅舅 |
[27:27] | My, uh, my church group wanted to help. | 我的教会团体想帮忙 |
[27:32] | Wow, that’s… that’s great. | 哇 太好了 |
[27:33] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[27:35] | You’re working here? | 你在这里工作 |
[27:37] | Um, kinda. Yeah, I’m staying a while. | 算是吧 是的 我要待一阵子 |
[27:40] | Your mama lives here? | 你妈妈住在这里 |
[27:42] | No, just me. | 不 只有我 |
[27:44] | I needed some… some space. | 我需要一些空间 |
[27:48] | Well, you better tell me all about it. | 那你最好仔细给我讲讲 |
[28:19] | Mrs. Byrde, how was your morning? | 比尔德太太 早上好吗 |
[28:22] | He’s interested. | 他有兴趣 |
[28:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:26] | Yes, but he wants a show of good faith with everything that’s been going on, | 没错 但为了开始整个过程 他想在所有事情上 |
[28:30] | just to get things rolling. | 看到足够的诚意 |
[28:32] | Such as? | 比如 |
[28:34] | We have to get him out of solitary and back into protective custody. | 我们必须让他摆脱单独监禁 被保护性拘留 |
[28:38] | I can do that. | 我可以做到 |
[28:41] | -Are you sure? -Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[28:43] | But he has to know that it was us that got him out. | 但他必须知道是我们把他救出来的 |
[28:46] | He has to know that. | 他必须知道 |
[28:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:51] | I’ll move him today. | 我今天就把他搬走 |
[28:53] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[29:03] | How’d it go? You weren’t answering. | 怎么样你没接电话 |
[29:06] | He’s interested. | 他有兴趣 |
[29:08] | Really? Wow. Okay. | 真的吗哇 好 |
[29:11] | Um, hang on. That’s, uh, that’s… that’s great. | 等一下 这…太好了 |
[29:13] | Um, how was he? | 他怎么样 |
[29:18] | Angry. | 很愤怒 |
[29:20] | But he’s smart. He knows a good deal when he hears it. | 但他很聪明 他听完就知道 这是笔好买卖 |
[29:25] | Um, we… we have another problem. Your dad’s here. | 我们还有一个问题 你爸爸来了 |
[29:30] | He’s searching for Ben. | 他正在找本 |
[29:40] | No, I’m not saying that. It’s… | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[29:42] | It’s very thoughtful that you’ve come. | 你能来真是考虑周到 |
[29:44] | What else would I do? My son is missing. | 我还能做什么我儿子失踪了 |
[29:47] | Not a peep from you. | 你一个屁都不放 |
[29:49] | I’m sorry, Dad. It’s just… | 我很抱歉 爸爸 只是… |
[29:53] | There’s been no news. | 只是我也没什么消息 |
[29:55] | Um, and, honestly, w-what could you do that the sheriff’s office couldn’t? | 而且 老实说 县警察局都没办法 你又能做些什么 |
[29:58] | We’ve hired a PI. | 我们雇了一个私家侦探 |
[30:01] | A former Chicago cop. | 芝加哥的前警察 |
[30:07] | Uh, Mel Sattem? | 梅尔·萨坦 |
[30:08] | You know him? Good! | 你认识他吗很好 |
[30:12] | Yes. Yeah, we do. | 是的 没错 我们认识 |
[30:16] | Um, did he tell you why he left the force? | 他告诉你他为什么离开了 |
[30:17] | He got caught stealing cocaine out of an evidence locker, Dad. | 他被抓到从证物柜里偷可卡因 爸爸 |
[30:20] | He’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[30:24] | Well, his references are excellent, | 好吧 |
[30:26] | so clearly he’s overcome his issues. | 他的推荐人很好 所以他显然克服了他的问题 |
[30:31] | That’s very forgiving. | 还真是宽容 |
[30:33] | We all deserve a second chance. | 我们都应该有第二次机会 |
[30:36] | Now, you might not like me being in town, | 现在 你可能不喜欢我来城里 |
[30:39] | but I believe the Lord guided me here, not just to find Ben, to help my family. | 但我相信是上帝指引我来这里 不止为了找到本 也是帮助我的家庭 |
[30:44] | Little late for that. | 那有点晚了 |
[30:45] | Not for my grandkids. | 帮我的外孙外孙女还不晚 |
[30:47] | I ran into Jonah today. You got him living in a motel? | 我今天遇到了乔纳 你让他住在汽车旅馆 |
[30:50] | It’s temporary. It’s teenage rebellion. | 这是暂时的 这是青少年的叛逆 |
[30:53] | Mm-hmm. And where’s Charlotte? Riding a pole at your strip club? | 夏洛特呢 在你的脱衣舞俱乐部跳舞 |
[30:58] | I am not going anywhere until I find Ben and I know those kids are okay. | 在找到本并且知道孩子们都没事之前 我不会去任何地方 |
[31:03] | Now, if you need me, I’ll be at the Lazy-O with my grandson. | 现在 如果你要找我 我就在拉兹欧和我外孙一起 |
[31:17] | -Sanctimonious fuck. | 阴险的混蛋 |
[31:25] | Hey, Harry. | 嗨 哈利 |
[31:27] | I’ve got a body here I don’t quite know what to do with. | 我这里有具尸体 我不知道该怎么处理 |
[31:31] | Whose body? | 谁的尸体 |
[31:33] | Wyatt Langmore. | 怀亚·兰格莫 |
[31:37] | Marty, I left five messages for Ruth. She… she never calls back. | 马蒂 我给露丝留了五条信息 她从不回电话 |
[31:40] | Uh, this is very irregular. | 这很不正常 |
[31:43] | Yeah, I’ll, um… | 对 我会… |
[31:45] | I’ll talk to her. Just… just sit tight, okay? | 我会和她谈谈 |
[31:46] | And don’t do anything to him. | 先淡定 好吗先别对他做什么 |
[31:51] | No, I would never. | 不 我绝对不会 |
[31:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:57] | I gotta go see Ruth. Wyatt’s body turned up at the funeral home. | 我得去找露丝 怀亚的尸体出现在了殡仪馆 |
[32:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:06] | Wendy, I can’t just leave him there. | 温蒂 我不能把他留在那里 |
[32:35] | -Harry has been calling you. | 哈利一直在给你打电话 |
[32:38] | Um… | 嗯 |
[32:42] | You know, they… they sent Wyatt to us. | 你知道 他们把怀亚送来了 |
[32:48] | I just need to know what you wanna do. | 我只需要知道你想怎样做 |
[32:52] | What Wyatt wanted. | 怀亚想要怎样 |
[33:04] | You think an 18-year-old had a plan for that? | 你觉得18岁的孩子 会计划自己死后怎么处理尸体吗 |
[33:10] | Yeah, well… | 好吧… |
[33:13] | -It’s, uh… | 这… |
[33:22] | It’s… it’s not that many decisions. | 这也没多少要决定 |
[33:25] | You know, we can do it all right here. | 你知道 我们可以在这里决定好 |
[33:29] | I can, uh, handle it if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你弄好 |
[33:32] | I’ll make sure it’s done right, okay? | 我会确保一切顺利的 好吗 |
[33:38] | Ruth, okay? | 露丝 好吗 |
[33:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:27] | Hi, Clare. It’s Wendy. | 嗨 克莱尔 我是温蒂 |
[34:30] | Look, I-I can appreciate how upset you must be, | 听着 我能体会你的难过 |
[34:33] | but the foundation is still expecting its next installment, | 但基金会仍在期待下一期款项 |
[34:36] | and I would hate to have to tell anyone | 我讨厌去告诉每一个人 |
[34:38] | that Shaw Medical doesn’t make good on their promises, so… | 肖医疗公司没有遵守他们的承诺 所以… |
[34:41] | Call me back, Clare. | 请给我回电话 克莱尔 |
[34:48] | Um, is pressuring her a good idea? | 这…给她施压是个好主意吗 |
[34:51] | I mean, we don’t even know if we can get it over the border yet. | 我是说 我们还不知道能不能 把东西带过边境 |
[34:55] | He’ll make it happen. | 他一定会成功的 |
[34:59] | Did you call Rettelsdorf? | 你给雷托多夫打过了吗 |
[35:01] | He’s not picking up either. | 他也不接电话 |
[35:05] | I’m taking it one catastrophe at a time. | 我要一次性承受所有不幸 |
[35:07] | Don’t set a place for me. I’m going out. | 别给我安排地方 我要出去 |
[35:10] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[35:11] | Dinner with Grandpa and his girlfriend. | 跟外公和他女友吃晚餐 |
[35:22] | Yep, yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[35:29] | Good Shepherd would be happy to host an event unless you had something planned. | 好人们会很乐意举办活动 除非你们已经有计划了 |
[35:35] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[35:36] | It’s important to keep these things in the headlines. | 保持一直上头条是很重要的 |
[35:38] | You know, people forget so quickly. | 你知道 人们很快就会忘记 |
[35:41] | Um, and we wanna keep Mr. Sattem on as long as we can. | 而且我们想让萨坦先生一直待在这边 |
[35:44] | I met Sheriff Guerrero today. | 我今天遇到了格雷罗警长 |
[35:46] | She told me about that couple that organized Ben’s posters. | 她告诉了我筹划本的海报的那对夫妇 |
[35:49] | What a tragedy. | 真是悲剧 |
[35:50] | Wyatt was a friend. | 怀亚是个朋友 |
[35:52] | He was actually the cousin of a girl that Ben was dating. Ruth. | 他其实是本的女朋友 露丝的表哥 |
[35:55] | Do we know when the funeral is yet? | 我们知道葬礼何时开始吗 |
[35:58] | Actually just started organizing that today. | 其实今天才刚开始整理 |
[36:01] | We’re… we’re gonna help out. | 我们会帮忙的 |
[36:02] | How awful. To lose friends on top of everything. | 太可怕了 发生了这么多事 又失去了朋友 |
[36:06] | Um, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[36:10] | But aren’t you lucky you have Nathan here to help? | 内森能来帮忙不是很好吗 |
[36:12] | Well, now, let’s not lay it on too thick, Annalise. | 好了 别太夸张了 安娜莉丝 |
[36:14] | We all know I haven’t been here enough. | 我们都知道光我来这里不够频繁 |
[36:17] | But I aim to set that straight. | 但我的目标是纠正错误 |
[36:20] | I see how busy you are with your various businesses, | 我看到了你们各种生意有多忙 |
[36:25] | and, uh, on top of that, trying to raise a family in the right way. | 除此之外 还要好好养育家庭 |
[36:28] | That’s hard work for anybody. | 这对任何人来说都很辛苦 |
[36:30] | I wanna help. | 我想要帮忙 |
[36:32] | We appreciate that. | 我们很感激 |
[36:34] | You know, Nathan was such a big support | 你知道 去年我女儿出事的时候 |
[36:36] | when my daughter got into trouble last year. | 内森帮了很大的忙 |
[36:38] | I mean, nothing serious, of course. | 当然 也没什么严重的 |
[36:41] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[36:42] | Well, I had some practice. | 我有练习过 |
[36:47] | Did your mother ever tell you about the time that she ran away from home? | 你妈妈有没有告诉你 她离家出走时多大 |
[36:51] | What were you? Ten? | 那时候你几岁十岁 |
[36:54] | She talked her way onto a bus to Kingsport. | 她想办法坐上了去金斯波特的巴士 |
[36:56] | She thought that sounded fancy. | 她觉得那听起来很高级 |
[36:58] | That was Wendy. | 这就是温蒂 |
[36:59] | Grass was always greener, even back then, right? | 外面的月亮一直都比较圆 对吧 |
[37:06] | Your uncle and I spent the entire night looking for her. | 你舅舅和我整晚都在找她 |
[37:09] | He cried the whole time. | 他一直在哭 |
[37:11] | Couldn’t stop. You remember that? | 停不下来 你还记得吗 |
[37:13] | I was on the bus. | 我在公交车上 |
[37:14] | Poor kid begged her not to leave. | 可怜的孩子求她不要离开 |
[37:15] | It was the same thing when you left for Chicago. Ben cried his heart out. | 你离开去芝加哥的时候也是一样 本哭得非常伤心 |
[37:20] | That boy worshipped you for a minute there, didn’t he? | 那个男孩在那里就差给你磕头了 不是吗 |
[37:23] | You know, we should go. | 其实 我们该走了 |
[37:25] | I have an early start, so you all just enjoy your dinner. | 我今天起得很早 那你们好好享用 |
[37:30] | Oh. Goodbye. | 再见 |
[37:32] | -Is she okay? -She’s fine. | -她没事吧 -她没事 |
[37:34] | Should I come? | 要我过去吗 |
[37:35] | No, no, uh, stay. Bring the… bring the boat back. | 不 留下 把船带回来 |
[37:38] | Uh, Annalise, pleasure to meet you. | 安娜莉丝 很高兴认识你 |
[37:40] | Nathan, dinner is on us, okay? | 内森 晚餐我们请了 好吗 |
[37:45] | You know, for all his problems, | 你知道 尽管他有很多问题 |
[37:47] | Ben always was the more stable of my children. | 本一直是我孩子中更稳定的那个 |
[37:52] | He’s gonna poison them against us. | 他会荼毒他们对抗我们 |
[37:58] | We won’t let him. | 我们不会允许 |
[37:59] | You know the part of that story he never tells? | 你知道他从来不愿意讲的 那部分故事吗 |
[38:02] | When we got back, he hit me so hard I couldn’t walk for two days. | 我们回来的时候 他把我打到两天都走不了路 |
[38:05] | That’s why Ben was crying. | 所以本才会哭 |
[38:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:15] | We’ve done worse. | 我们做得更糟 |
[38:17] | -No. No, we haven’t. | 不 不 我们没有 |
[38:20] | We’ve completely derailed their lives. | 我们完全毁了他们的生活 |
[38:22] | Did you see Charlotte when we told her we were out? | 我们告诉她我们要出去的时候 你看到夏洛特了吗 |
[38:25] | It… it was as if the whole world opened back up for her. | 好像整个世界都为她敞开了 |
[38:29] | It’s not enough for us just to survive. | 对我们来说光生存还不够 |
[38:32] | If we don’t get out clean, they’ll never forgive us. | 要是我们不干净脱身 他们永远不会原谅我们 |
[38:41] | I have something that I need to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[38:47] | I wanna believe that… that we can get it all back. I do. | 我愿意相信我们能把一切都找回来 我真的相信 |
[38:51] | I-I want us to get out, but, Wendy, I’m scared. | 我想让我们洗白 但是 温蒂 我很害怕 |
[38:57] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:59] | And I-I went to go see Maya today to ask about the deal. | 我今天去见了玛雅 问交易的事 |
[39:06] | Uh, I thought that it would protect us. | 我以为那能保护我们 |
[39:10] | And what did she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[39:14] | She turned me down. | 她拒绝了我 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. | 抱歉我之前没告诉你 |
[39:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:28] | You’re telling me now. | 你现在告诉我了 |
[39:32] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[39:36] | The day Ben left the Ozarks, Wendy Byrde rented this car. | 本离开奥扎克那天 温蒂·比尔德租了这辆车 |
[39:40] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[39:42] | Picked it up on the 44, but I ran out of luck after Rolla. | 我追踪到了44号公路 但是在罗拉跟丢了 |
[39:47] | Local forces won’t do shit for a PI. It’s like I’m asking ’em to give me a kidney. | 当地警察不待见私家侦探 帮点忙就像要他们给我肾一样 |
[39:53] | I miss being a cop. | 我想念当警察的时候 |
[39:55] | So what do you think? Can you help now that you’re a big shot in the FBI? | 所以你觉得呢你能帮忙吗 现在你是联邦调查局的大人物了 |
[39:59] | You’d be surprised. | 你会很惊讶的 |
[40:02] | Not everyone’s happy with what I did. | 不是每个人都对我的所作所为 感到满意 |
[40:06] | You kidding? That’s crazy. | 开玩笑吧太疯狂了 |
[40:08] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[40:10] | But, yeah, I’ll see what I can do. | 但我会看看我能做什么 |
[40:13] | Same goes for you. | 你也一样 |
[40:14] | If you find anything on the Byrdes’ Foundation, you pass it on. | 如果你在比尔德基金会找到了什么… 你要告诉我 |
[40:19] | I tell you what. Uh, I find something first, you buy me dinner. | 这样吧 |
[40:20] | You find something first, it’s on me. | 我先找到线索 你请我吃饭 你先找到线索 我请你 |
[40:29] | Are you flirting with me? | 你在跟我调情吗 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:33] | How am I doing? | 我撩得怎么样 |
[40:35] | -Terribly. – No way. I’m killing it. | – 非常糟糕 – 不可能 我超擅长 |
[40:55] | You’re moving to gen pop. | 你要搬去普通监禁了 |
[41:09] | I need to make a phone call. | 我要打个电话 |
[41:28] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[41:31] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[41:33] | Hi. I didn’t know that you were coming. | 嗨 我不知道你会来 |
[41:36] | Well, kids asked me. | 孩子们邀请我的 |
[41:38] | I think they just need a bit of support. | 我觉得他们只是需要一点支持 |
[41:41] | Hmm, yeah. Sure, sure, yeah. | 对 当然 对 |
[41:42] | -No Wendy? -Uh, no, no, she had to work. | – 温蒂没来 – 没有 她得工作 |
[41:45] | Ah. | 天啊 |
[42:24] | -Not here. Please, just not here. -It’s okay. | -别在这里 求你了 别在这里 -没事的 |
[42:27] | We’re just here to talk. | 我们只是来聊聊的 |
[42:30] | Father Benitez. We almost met once before. | 贝尼特斯神父 我们之前见过一次面 |
[42:37] | I never know him to change his mind about a thing like this. | 我从没见过他会像这样改变主意 |
[42:41] | And I have tried very hard for many years to talk him out of many, many things. | 多年来我一直努力在很多事情上 劝他放手 |
[42:47] | What’s your secret? | 你有什么秘诀 |
[42:52] | All I did was present the facts. | 我只不过是说出事实而已 |
[42:58] | Sí. Do you… do you really believe you can get him out? | 看 你真的相信你能救他出来吗 |
[43:04] | I want to try. | 我想试试 |
[43:07] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[43:12] | W-what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[43:14] | You believe in God, Wendy? | 你相信上帝吗 温蒂 |
[43:18] | It’s a little early in the day for theology. | 今天讨论神学还有点早 |
[43:25] | You were raised with religion then. | 那你是在宗教家庭中长大的吗 |
[43:29] | I-I-I think… | 我觉得是 |
[43:32] | Omar’s arrest is an opportunity for all of you. | 奥马被捕对你们所有人来说是个机会 |
[43:37] | You and your husband should seize it. | 你和你丈夫应该抓住它 |
[43:39] | So rare a cartel member gets a chance to make their peace with God. | 难得一个贩毒集团成员有机会 与上帝和平相处 |
[43:47] | I can help you find a way. | 我可以帮你想办法 |
[43:50] | I made my peace a long time ago. | 我很久以前就和上帝和平相处了 |
[43:52] | No, no, espéreme. No, Wendy, no. | 不 等等 不 温蒂 |
[43:54] | There is no peace without contrition, confession, absolution and penance. | 没有忏悔悔恨赦免和补赎 就没有和平 |
[44:02] | I think you know that. | 我想你知道的 |
[44:05] | I appreciate your effort. | 我很感激你的努力 |
[44:09] | I don’t need to be saved. | 我不需要得救 |
[44:13] | I’ll do that myself. | 我会自己来 |
[44:15] | You can try. | 你可以试试看 |
[44:24] | He’ll see you both tomorrow. | 他明天会见你们俩 |
[44:27] | Does Omar know you wanna keep him in prison? | 奥马知道你想让他坐牢吗 |
[44:32] | He knows I love him. | 他知道我爱他 |
[44:36] | May God find you, Wendy. | 愿上帝找到你 温蒂 |
[45:11] | Today, we are gathered together to say our farewell to Wyatt Langmore. | 今天 我们齐聚一堂 来告别怀亚兰格莫 |
[45:17] | On behalf of Wyatt’s family, I would like to thank you all for coming today. | 我代表怀亚的家人 感谢你们今天的到来 |
[45:23] | Not only have we sensed our own personal feelings of loss over Wyatt’s passing… | 不仅只有我们对于怀亚的离去 感受到失落… |
[45:39] | No! | 不要 |
[45:45] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[45:49] | …remind you there’s a shadow that has been cast over humanity. | …提醒你们有一个阴影笼罩着人类 |
[45:55] | As Paul said, “Through one man, sin entered the world, | 就像保罗说的 罪通过一个人进入了世界 |
[46:01] | and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men.” | 因为罪而死亡 因此死亡蔓延到所有人身上 |
[46:07] | But death doesn’t merely remind us | 但死亡不仅提醒了我们 |
[46:10] | of the universal nature of mankind’s problems. | 人类问题的普遍本质 |
[46:14] | God did not leave us in the valley or under the shadow. | 上帝没有把我们留在山谷或阴影下 |
[46:19] | We realize that God had a solution, | 我们意识到上帝有解决办法 |
[46:22] | something greater than the painful reminder. | 有更伟大的东西等着我们 而不是痛苦的提醒 |
[46:26] | We realize that God acted on behalf | 我们意识到上帝所做的一切 |
[46:28] | and provided us for a greater answer to our need. | 都根据我们的需要提供了伟大的答案 |
[46:32] | -The precious wisdom lies in Psalms. | 宝贵的智慧存在于赞美诗中 |
[46:36] | “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, | 是的 虽然我穿过死亡阴影的山谷 |
[46:39] | I shall fear no evil.” | 我应该感受不到邪恶 |
[46:46] | – Oh, he loved to get high. | -天啊 -哦 他喜欢吸到嗨 |
[46:48] | Yeah, that and pretty blondes. | 是的 还有漂亮的金发 |
[46:52] | – So you have weed and blonde hair? | 所以你有大麻和金发 |
[46:55] | – I knew he was a good friend. | 我知道他是个好朋友 |
[46:57] | ‘Cause I lowballed him on weed so many times. | 因为我压价他的大麻好多次 |
[46:59] | – He always took my money. | 他也总是收我的钱 |
[47:01] | Yeah, I’ve said it time and time again. | -对 -我已经说过很多次了 |
[47:04] | Wyatt was a pushover for a pretty blonde. | 怀亚是个漂亮的金发男孩 |
[47:08] | I think he just liked me. | 我觉得他喜欢我 |
[47:10] | Well, there was one time he got caught. | 他有一次被发现了 |
[47:12] | -I don’t know if he got tased. No. – One time? | -我不知道他是否被电击了 不 -一次 |
[47:15] | – Yeah. | -好吧 几次 好几次 -对 |
[47:17] | Now, he said that he didn’t piss his pants, | 他说他没有尿裤子 |
[47:20] | but I don’t know a single person has gotten tased and hasn’t. | 但我还不认识谁种了电击枪不尿的 |
[47:24] | -Yeah. | 对 |
[47:33] | No. | 不用 继续 |
[47:35] | Uh, keep… keep going. | 继续说吧 |
[47:41] | The first time I met Wyatt… | 我第一次见到怀亚时 |
[47:43] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[47:44] | …he pushed me off a boat. | 他把我推下了船 |
[47:46] | Wow. | 哇 |
[47:48] | I was driving it. I was driving that boat. | 我当时在开 我在开船 |
[47:50] | – I was there. | -很经典 -我当时在那里 |
[47:52] | But the second time, she punched him in the face. | 但第二次 她打了他的脸 |
[47:54] | What the? | 什么 |
[47:58] | He never told you, but you nearly knocked him out. | 他没告诉过你 但你差点把他打晕了 |
[48:02] | He beat up a kid at school for bullying me. | 在学校因为有个孩子欺负我 他把人家揍了 |
[48:06] | He said it was just what you did. | 他说那是换你也会这么做 |
[48:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:13] | He never did that for me. | 他从没为我这么做过 |
[48:17] | Ah! | 天啊 |
[48:36] | I cannot run my operation from in here. | 我不能在这里展开行动 |
[48:41] | What about a cell phone? We could clear that with the FBI, right? | 那用手机呢我们可以 跟联邦调查局说清楚 对吧 |
[48:47] | Uh, I think so. | 我想可以 |
[48:48] | Can you buy all of the guards in here as well? Because they do a search every day. | 你能把这里的警卫都买通吗 因为他们每天都在搜索 |
[48:52] | And if this doesn’t work, I am not going to hand the FBI a foolproof wiretap. | 如果这不管用 我也不会 给联邦调查局一个可靠的窃听器 |
[48:58] | Well, how about your priest? He can visit every day. | 那你的神父呢他每天都能来 |
[49:01] | There are certain messages he will not carry, Wendy. | 有一些信息他是不会传递的 温蒂 |
[49:07] | Well, what about getting you moved? | 那让你搬走呢去医疗机构怎么样 |
[49:10] | -How… how about a medical facility? – That will take too long. | 那样花太久了 如果这行得通的话 |
[49:11] | If this is going to work, we must secure my power immediately. | 我们必须立刻稳固我的权力 |
[49:18] | Let’s… let’s, um, let’s send me to Mexico. | 还是…还是送我去墨西哥吧 |
[49:25] | The FBI doesn’t care who’s running things. | 联邦调查局不在乎是谁运转的 |
[49:27] | As long as they feel like they’ve got a controllable entity, you know, | 只要他们觉得有一个可控的实体 你知道 |
[49:30] | someone… someone to keep the money flowing. I can be that. | 有人能让钱流转起来就行 我可以 |
[49:35] | I-I can go to Mexico, and I can re-establish your control. | 我可以去墨西哥 重新建立你的控制权 |
[49:44] | You know they’re not just going to accept you, Marty. | 你知道他们不会接受你 马蒂 |
[49:47] | I think they will, with your blessing. | 我想他们会的 只要有你的祝福 |
[49:49] | And… and they know that it was us that took down Lagunas, | 他们知道是我们干掉了拉古纳斯 |
[49:53] | so they know that we have power here. | 他们知道我们在这里有权力 |
[49:57] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[50:02] | This could work. | 这可能有用 |
[50:05] | But it’s not going to be easy, Marty. | 但这可不会容易 马蒂 |
[50:10] | Right now, I do not appear powerful to my people. | 现在 我对我的人来说并不强大 |
[50:15] | So I have to make a move. | 所以我必须采取行动 |
[50:21] | I must be the one who has killed Javi. | 杀了哈维的人一定要是我 |
[50:25] | And you, you will deliver that message to them. | 你要把这个信息传达给他们 |
[50:30] | Now, not everyone will take it well. | 现在 不是每个人都能乖乖接受 |
[50:43] | Tell me everything I need to know. | 告诉我 我需要知道的一切 |
[51:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[51:09] | Hello! | 你好 |
[51:16] | Is this Ruth Langmore’s place? | 这是露丝兰格莫家吗 |
[51:26] | Hello! | 你好 |
[51:30] | The fuck you want? | 你想干什么 |
[51:37] | Could you come down? | 你能下来吗 |
[51:51] | I need your product. | 我需要你的产品 |
[51:54] | We had a deal with the man you killed. | 我们和你杀的那个人达成了协议 |
[51:57] | I need you to make good on it. | 我需要你完成承诺 |
[52:04] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[52:06] | Because we got security footage of you blowing a guy’s brains out. | 因为我们有你爆头的监控录像 |
[52:24] | So fucking what? | 那又怎样 |
[52:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:55] | Not such a smart move, trying to blackmail a woman | 你刚刚看到这个女人杀了人 |
[52:59] | you just watched kill a man. | 去恐吓她可不是太聪明的举措 |
[53:03] | Is it? | 是吧 |
[53:05] | Put it away. | 收起来 |
[53:07] | Put it away. Do it. | 收起来 快点 |
[53:13] | I didn’t come here to blackmail you. | 我不是来恐吓你的 |
[53:16] | This is not a threat. | 这不是威胁 |
[53:18] | It’s a deal. | 这是交易 |
[53:21] | One that will be very lucrative for the both of us. | 一个对我们俩都有利可图的交易 |
[53:31] | You got a name? | 你知道名字吗 |
[53:34] | Kim Reddick, Marion Sheriff’s Office. | 金·雷迪克 马里恩警长办公室 |
[53:46] | You like Thai food? | 你喜欢泰国菜吗 |
[53:49] | I could eat. | 我可以吃 |
[53:53] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[53:55] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[53:57] | Thank you. Thank you for picking up. Listen, I have good news. | 谢谢 谢谢你能接电话 听着 我有个好消息 |
[54:01] | Our next shipment will be with us very soon, so if you could just hold on | 我们的下一批货很快就能到 所以你能不能等等… |
[54:04] | No, please, spare me. Spare me. | 不能 饶了我吧 别烦我 |
[54:06] | I only picked up to say it’s over. The deal’s dead. | 我接电话只是跟你说结束 交易结束了 |
[54:09] | You need to stop calling. | 你别再打电话了 |
[54:13] | Clare… | 克莱尔 |
[54:15] | Your company won’t survive without us. | 没有我们 你的公司就无法生存 |
[54:19] | You need our input a-and our goodwill. | 你需要我们的投入和善意 |
[54:22] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 好 我们走着瞧吧 |
[56:16] | -Why can’t we just wait? – Charlotte. | 为什么我们不能等等 – 夏洛特 |
[56:19] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 拜托 |
[56:19] | They almost killed you last time. | 上一次你就差点死掉 |
[56:23] | Well, it’s different now. I’m in charge. I’m gonna be okay. | 现在不一样了 我负责了 不会有事的 |
[56:27] | What if they think that you killed Javi? | 万一他们认为是你杀了哈维呢 |
[56:29] | They won’t. Thank you. | 他们不会的 谢谢 |
[56:31] | – You don’t know that. -Charlotte. | -你又不知道 -夏洛特 |
[56:33] | We have to put this right. Your… your dad’s doing this for our family. | 我们得让这件事走上正轨 你爸爸是为了我们家 |
[56:38] | He’s doing this for you. | 他是为了你 |
[56:46] | I got that. | 我来拿吧 |
[56:49] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:57] | Hey, do you guys mind if I ask you a question? | 喂 你们介意我问个问题吗 |
[57:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:02] | How’d you know he wouldn’t kill you? | 你怎么知道他不会杀你 |
[57:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[57:07] | I’m just saying, it was a bold move getting him out of solitary. | 我只是想说 让他回正常监禁 是个大胆的举动 |
[57:11] | He did tell you he was gonna kill you. | 他告诉过你 他会杀了你 |
[57:17] | Balls like that, you just might make it out of this thing. | 有你这样的胆量 说不定还真的能成事 |
[57:23] | Um, well, it… it was, uh, it was Wendy’s idea. | 好吧 那是温蒂的主意 |
[57:28] | She’s… she’s got good instincts. | 她的直觉很厉害 |