| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:45] | Wen? | 温蒂 | 
| [00:48] | Wendy, you okay? | 温蒂 你没事吧 | 
| [00:56] | Hello. | 有人吗 | 
| [01:34] | Where’s my sister? What did you do to her? | 我姐姐呢你对她做了什么 | 
| [01:37] | She’s fine and on her way home. | 她没事 回家去了 | 
| [01:39] | Bullshit! | 胡说 | 
| [01:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [01:44] | -Yes, you do. | 不 你得相信 | 
| [01:51] | We don’t want anyone else to get hurt, do we? Hmm? | 我们不希望有其他人受伤 对吧 | 
| [01:54] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 喂 | 
| [01:58] | Listen, listen. Hey. | 听着 喂 | 
| [02:01] | Hey, hey, hey, I won’t tell anyone anything I know about Helen. I swear. | 喂 我不会告诉任何人 我认识海伦 我发誓 | 
| [02:05] | You see the black SUV behind me? | 你看到我身后的黑色SUV了吗 | 
| [02:08] | Listen, listen, listen. Listen, listen. You can trust me. | 听着 你可以相信我 | 
| [02:11] | -I won’t say a fucking thing! -Do you see the SUV? | -我什么都不会说 -你看到SUV了吗 | 
| [02:15] | You’re gonna walk over to the SUV. You’re gonna get in the front passenger seat, | 你要走到那辆SUV上 坐到副驾驶 | 
| [02:19] | and you’re gonna put both hands on the dash. | 你要把两只手都放在仪表盘上 | 
| [02:24] | -Do you understand what I’m saying to you? -I won’t say | -你明白我跟你说的话吗 -我不会说的… | 
| [02:28] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我明白 | 
| [02:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [02:31] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [02:33] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [02:45] | I’m so fucking… | 我太他妈… | 
| [02:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [02:50] | Stupid fucking asshole, just… | 他妈的蠢货 真是… | 
| [03:01] | Stupid fucking asshole. | 他妈的蠢货 | 
| [03:04] | Stupid fucking asshole, what’s so fucking hard? | 他妈的蠢货 有什么难的 | 
| [03:06] | What’s so fucking hard? What’s so fucking hard? | 有什么难的 | 
| [03:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [03:34] | I’m sorry you have to do this. | 我很抱歉你必须这么做 | 
| [03:44] | Can you do something for me? | 你能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [03:47] | You can tell Wendy I’m sorry too? | 你可以告诉温蒂我也很抱歉吗 | 
| [03:58] | When we was growing up… | 我们小时候一起长大的时候 | 
| [04:01] | she’s the only thing on the whole planet that really loved me. | 她是全世界唯一真正爱我的人 | 
| [04:06] | And I’m including God in that equation. | 我把上帝也包括进去了 | 
| [04:09] | She’s… she’s the only thing… that really loved me. | 她是唯一…真正爱我的人 | 
| [04:18] | And I always wanted her to be proud of me, you know. | 我一直希望她为我感到骄傲 | 
| [04:21] | I just fuck up too much, and, you know, I just… I fuck whatever up, | 我太爱干傻事了 你知道 什么我都能搞砸 | 
| [04:25] | and then I, you know, I apologize and then fuck up again and… | 然后我 你知道 我道歉然后接着搞砸… | 
| [04:42] | You think she’d be proud of me now? | 你觉得…现在她能为我骄傲吗 | 
| [04:49] | The way I’m handling this? | 按我现在的处理方式 | 
| [05:00] | I think she would be. | 我想她会的 | 
| [05:07] | You tell her I’m sorry. And you… | 你告诉她我很抱歉 然后你… | 
| [05:12] | you tell her I forgive her. | 你告诉她 我原谅她了 | 
| [05:15] | You… you can do that for me. Can’t you? | 你可以帮我的 不行吗 | 
| [05:20] | You can… | 你可以… | 
| [05:23] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 | 
| [05:28] | You can do that. | 你可以的 | 
| [06:19] | Get out of the car. | 下车 | 
| [06:25] | Come on, walk inside. | 快点 走进去 | 
| [06:40] | All the way in. Let’s go. | 一直走 走吧 | 
| [06:50] | On the tarp. | 到油布上去 | 
| [06:54] | Kneel down. | 跪下 | 
| [06:59] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [07:00] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [07:03] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [07:06] | This is a dream. | 这是一场梦 | 
| [07:41] | Nelson will protect you. | 尼尔森会保护你 | 
| [07:42] | The priest, he will give legitimacy. | 那个牧师 他会给你正当统治权 | 
| [07:48] | But the rest is up to you, Marty. | 但剩下的就看你了 马蒂 | 
| [07:52] | Now, when the word gets out, my lieutenants will gather, and you, | 等消息传开后 我的中尉们会聚集到一起 而你 | 
| [07:55] | you will have to win them over. | 你必须把他们争取过来 | 
| [07:58] | You will have to make them trust you. | 你得让他们相信你 | 
| [08:02] | -Make them fear you. | 让他们害怕你 | 
| [08:07] | You will have to convince them that you are not just some messenger boy. | 你要说服他们 你不是什么普通的信使 | 
| [08:14] | You need eyes and ears on everything. | 你什么都得过目 什么都要知道 | 
| [08:25] | You will have to be commanding, Marty. You will have to be ruthless. | 你必须指挥 马蒂 你必须要冷酷无情 | 
| [08:32] | You’re going to have to be me. | 你必须要成为我 | 
| [08:37] | And if you show even an ounce of weakness, they will pounce. | 如果你表现出一点弱点 他们就会突然袭击 | 
| [08:42] | And if they don’t respect you, they will join forces with a rival. | 如果他们不尊重你 就会和对手联合 | 
| [08:55] | Oh, and they will kill you. | 然后他们就会杀了你 | 
| [09:12] | Hey. How is it? | 嗨 怎么样 | 
| [09:15] | It’s fine. Lots of guys with guns. | 没什么事 有很多带枪的人 | 
| [09:19] | But it’s working? | 但能成功吗 | 
| [09:20] | So far. | 目前还行 | 
| [09:25] | I should go. | 我该走了 | 
| [09:28] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 | 
| [09:31] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [09:50] | Hey, that was your dad. | 喂 刚才是你爸爸 | 
| [09:53] | He’s okay. | 他没事 | 
| [10:38] | I was… I was with Mr. Navarro yesterday. | 我昨天和纳瓦罗先生在一起 | 
| [10:47] | And he sent me here to let you know that… | 他派我过来 让我来告诉你们… | 
| [10:53] | that Javi Elizondro is dead. | 哈维埃利松德罗死了 | 
| [11:01] | Fucking Lagunas. | 该死的拉古纳斯 | 
| [11:05] | Uh, no. | 不 | 
| [11:07] | It was not the Lagunas cartel. | 不是拉古纳斯集团干的 | 
| [11:10] | The person who ordered that killing was Navarro. | 下令杀人的是纳瓦罗 | 
| [11:22] | Javi Elizondro was a traitor. | 哈维埃利松德罗是个叛徒 | 
| [11:26] | He was making a deal with the US government. | 他在跟美国政府做交易 | 
| [11:28] | He was gonna bring this cartel down. | 他要把这个贩毒集团推倒 | 
| [11:31] | And he is the one that got Navarro arrested. | 而且…他是害纳瓦罗被捕的人 | 
| [11:47] | Who the fuck will run things down here? | 现在谁他妈来管这边的事 | 
| [11:51] | Navarro will. | 纳瓦罗来管 | 
| [11:53] | From an American prison? | 在美国监狱里 | 
| [11:57] | I’m gonna get him out of prison. | 我会把他弄出监狱的 | 
| [11:59] | What makes you think that you can do that? | 你凭什么认为自己能做到 | 
| [12:04] | Because that’s what I want. | 因为那是我想要的 | 
| [12:08] | I wanted Navarro to win the cartel war. Who won the cartel war? | 我当初想让纳瓦罗赢贩毒集团战争 后来谁赢了 | 
| [12:12] | Now I want him out of prison, so I’m gonna get him out of prison. | 现在 我想让他出狱 我要把他救出来 | 
| [12:33] | Lastly, I’m gonna need to meet with each of you individually  | 最后 我要单独和你们每一个人谈话 | 
| [12:38] | to discuss your business in your territories. | 讨论你们各自领域的事 | 
| [12:42] | That’s something Navarro wanted. | 这是纳瓦罗要求的 | 
| [12:45] | So you bring your accountants, and you bring your books. | 所以你带上你的会计和账本 | 
| [12:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [13:02] | -Excuse me, Mr. Byrde. – Yeah. | -不好意思 比尔德先生 -嗯 | 
| [13:06] | I am Camila Elizondro. | 我是卡米拉埃利松德罗 | 
| [13:11] | Hi. Um, sorry for your loss. | 嗨 我为你痛失亲人感到抱歉 | 
| [13:15] | May I have a word with you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 | 
| [13:17] | Yes, sure, um… | 好 当然… | 
| [13:22] | I completely understand that, | 我完全理解… | 
| [13:24] | uh, but I’m just… I just don’t know how much I can, uh, I can tell you. | 但我只是…我不知道能告诉你多少 | 
| [13:30] | Uh, I-I know that it was… that it was quick, | 我知道一切发生得太快 | 
| [13:36] | Um, and, uh, you know, I’m just… I’m so sorry. | 就…你知道 我…我很抱歉 | 
| [13:40] | I… this must be very, very hard. | 我…这一定很难很难接受 | 
| [13:47] | I did my crying the night he disappeared. | 我在他失踪的那天哭了 | 
| [13:51] | Javi was so ambitious. | 哈维很有野心 | 
| [13:56] | The way he’d talk about my brother, I always knew this day would come. | 他总是这么说我哥哥 我一直知道这一天会来 | 
| [14:03] | I lost my father and my husband to this life too. | 我也失去了我的父亲和丈夫 | 
| [14:08] | -Hmm. -Do you have any children, Mr. Byrde? | 你有孩子吗 比尔德先生 | 
| [14:11] | Yeah, a daughter and a son. | 有 女儿和儿子 | 
| [14:14] | I hope they don’t take after you and follow you in this life. | 我希望他们这辈子不会追随你 步你的后尘 | 
| [14:21] | Can you really get my brother out of prison and back home? | 你真的能让我哥哥出狱 然后回家吗 | 
| [14:26] | -Yes. -How? | -可以 -怎么做 | 
| [14:28] | You familiar with the SDN list? | 你熟悉制裁黑名单吗 | 
| [14:31] | Yeah. It’s a… | 对 这是… | 
| [14:34] | It’s a register of, uh, people and companies that the US will not do business with. | 美国不会与之做生意的 公司和个人的记录 | 
| [14:39] | And your brother is on that, uh, which means any moves that we make, they notice. | 你哥哥在那个名单上 也就是说 我们一有动作 他们就会知道 | 
| [14:45] | Uh, but my wife is working through our foundation to get him removed, | 但我妻子在通过我们的基金会 努力让他移出名单 | 
| [14:49] | and once that happens, we can extradite him to a Mexican prison | 一旦成功 我们就能把他 引渡到墨西哥的监狱 | 
| [14:53] | and then pay for his escape. | 然后策划他的越狱 | 
| [14:57] | Hmm. You sound very confident. | 你听起来很有自信 | 
| [15:00] | I am. | 是的 | 
| [15:28] | -I’m not looking for a fight. -Then why’d you fucking come here? | -我不是要吵架 -那你他妈为什么来这里 | 
| [15:32] | – Right. | -为了帮助你 -是嘛 | 
| [15:35] | You haven’t thought this through. | 你还没想清楚 | 
| [15:39] | I don’t need your advice. | 我不需要你的建议 | 
| [15:43] | What if Clare Shaw likes your profit margin so much, she wants more? | 如果克莱尔肖非常喜欢你的利润 然后想要更多呢 | 
| [15:48] | You prepared to grow illegal opium? Is that what you want your life to be? | 你准备好种鸦片了吗 这就是你想要的生活吗 | 
| [15:51] | -I’m not backing out. -I’m not asking you to… | -我不会退缩的 -我不是要你退缩… | 
| [15:54] | Partner with us one time. After that, I’ll take care of Clare. | 先跟我们合作 在那之后 我会来对付克莱尔 | 
| [16:00] | For a cut, I suppose. | 我猜 是为了来分成 | 
| [16:02] | Not out of your money. | 不是分你的钱 | 
| [16:04] | I mean, Clare’s donations to the foundation | 我是说 克莱尔对基金会的捐赠 | 
| [16:07] | have nothing to do with your end. | 和你的钱没有关系 | 
| [16:09] | I mean, all you have to do is make it a requirement of the deal. | 你只需要把这当作交易的条件 | 
| [16:15] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 | 
| [16:16] | Because you owe us. | 因为你欠我们的 | 
| [16:20] | You killed our last chance of getting out of here. | 你害我们失去了离开这里的最后机会 | 
| [16:25] | It costs you nothing to help us. | 你帮助我们只是举手之劳 | 
| [16:29] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [16:31] | Costs me nothing to fuck you either. | 我搞你们也是举手之劳 | 
| [16:54] | I’m sorry. I’m looking for Sgt. Guerrero. | 抱歉 我找格雷罗警官 | 
| [16:58] | She went back full-time to Polk County. | 她被调回波克县了 | 
| [17:03] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 | 
| [17:04] | It’d been germinating. | 交接过程已经开始了 | 
| [17:07] | Deputy Wycoff. Is there something I can help you with? | 副警长威科夫 有什么我能帮你的吗 | 
| [17:13] | If I may… | 如果可以的话 | 
| [17:16] | …was it the department’s idea to make the change, | 想问一下职位调动是部门的主意吗 | 
| [17:19] | or did you think it’d be a good idea to get someone local in the position | 还是说你觉得在选举之前 换个本地人坐镇 | 
| [17:22] | before the election? | 是个好主意 | 
| [17:29] | How may I be of service, Mrs. Byrde? | 我能为您效劳什么 比尔德太太 | 
| [17:34] | Well… | 这个… | 
| [17:36] | Well, I-I was just wondering if you’d be willing to take a chance | 我只是想知道你是否愿意试试 | 
| [17:41] | and stop a crime before it happened. | 在犯罪发生前阻止它 | 
| [17:45] | To be honest, right now I’m more interested in what you’re not saying | 老实说 我现在更感兴趣的是 | 
| [17:49] | in between the words. | 你没有明说的事 | 
| [17:54] | You know sheriff is a political position. | 你知道警长是个政治角色 | 
| [17:58] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 | 
| [18:01] | You called yourself “deputy.” | 你自称副手 | 
| [18:03] | You’re not. You’re “acting sheriff.” | 你不是 你是代理警长 | 
| [18:08] | Act the part right, the right people notice. | 做正确的事 正确的人自然会知道 | 
| [18:14] | What time are you expecting her? | 她一般几点过来 | 
| [18:16] | Ruth doesn’t exactly keep hours. Uh… | 露丝不会守时的 | 
| [18:18] | I could tell her you came by. | 我可以告诉她你来了 | 
| [18:21] | Didn’t you used to run Lickety Splitz? | 你以前不是负责飞速极乐吗 | 
| [18:24] | Since when do you run this place? | 你从什么时候开始经营这里了 | 
| [18:26] | I had some female conflicts of interest, so… | 我跟一些女性有利益冲突 所以 | 
| [18:30] | Ruth thought this would be a better fit. | 露丝觉得这样比较合适 | 
| [18:33] | So you just do whatever Ruth Langmore tells you to do? | 所以你就照露丝兰格莫的话做了 | 
| [18:37] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 | 
| [18:42] | I mean, no. No, sir. See, I had this fiancée | 我是说 不 先生 你看 我有个未婚妻… | 
| [18:46] | I heard Ruth did business with Darlene Snell. | 我听说露丝和达莲娜斯内尔有往来 | 
| [18:48] | Now, what do you know about that? | 关于那个你知道什么 | 
| [18:52] | I just check in guests and handle the maid service. | 我只是为客人办理入住手续 处理女佣服务 | 
| [18:55] | You handle the financials? | 你负责财务吗 | 
| [18:57] | No, sir. | 不 先生 | 
| [18:59] | But you can speak to our bookkeeper. | 但你可以跟我们的会计谈谈 | 
| [19:02] | He’s… he’s in room 138. | 他在138号房 | 
| [19:05] | I’ll do just that. | 我会去的 | 
| [19:09] | Have a good ‘un! | 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [19:11] | You too. | 你也是 | 
| [19:31] | Aren’t you the Byrdes’ son? | 你不是比尔德的儿子吗 | 
| [19:33] | Uh, Jonah. | 乔纳 | 
| [19:36] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 | 
| [19:38] | You’re Ruth’s bookkeeper? | 你是露丝的会计 | 
| [19:41] | Uh, I just… I help out. | 我只是…来帮帮忙 | 
| [19:43] | We’re friends. I like math. | 我们是朋友 我喜欢数学 | 
| [19:48] | And your mom knows all this? | 你妈妈知道这一切吗 | 
| [19:56] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 | 
| [19:59] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 | 
| [20:00] | Do I need one to ask you a question? | 我要申请一个才能问你问题吗 | 
| [20:05] | – Uh, I guess not. – No, okay. | -应该不用吧 -不用 好 | 
| [20:09] | Exactly what kind of accounting do you do for Ruth Langmore? | 你到底为露丝兰格莫 做哪方面的会计 | 
| [20:15] | Oh, I handle cash flow, bank transfers, online stuff like that. | 我负责现金流银行转账 线上事务什么的 | 
| [20:22] | How much a place like this pull down a year? | 像这样的地方一年能挣多少钱 | 
| [20:26] | I only, like, just started working here. | 我只是 刚开始在这里工作 | 
| [20:28] | Nah, if you had to guess. | 如果你猜一下的话 | 
| [20:30] | I wouldn’t. | 我猜不出 | 
| [20:33] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 | 
| [20:37] | Hey. | 喂 | 
| [20:38] | You ever do any bookkeeping for Darlene Snell? | 你曾做过达莲娜斯内尔的会计吗 | 
| [20:45] | You know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 | 
| [20:48] | Uh, she had a stake in my parents’ casino. | 她在我父母的赌场里有股份 | 
| [20:51] | Did Ruth ever ask you to do anything for Darlene? | 露丝让你为达莲娜做过什么吗 | 
| [20:56] | You don’t think it’s a little sus | 你不觉得让一个 | 
| [20:57] | to have a 15-year-old boy taking care of your finances? | 15岁的男孩帮你理财有点可疑吗 | 
| [21:01] | Well, if you’ve been dragged into something, I can help you. | 如果你被拖下水了 我可以帮你 | 
| [21:03] | You’re a minor. We’ll figure it out. But if you lie to me | 你是未成年 我们会想出办法的 但如果你对我撒谎… | 
| [21:07] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 | 
| [21:11] | -Just asking a few questions. -I can see that. | -只是问几个问题 -我可以看出来 | 
| [21:13] | You’re interrogating a minor without a guardian present, Deputy? | 你在没有监护人在场的情况下 审问未成年人 副警长 | 
| [21:18] | Acting sheriff. | 代理警长 | 
| [21:19] | Ah. | 啊 | 
| [21:21] | Now that you’re here, maybe we can go inside. | 既然你来了 也许我们可以进去了 | 
| [21:25] | Oh, I don’t think so. Jonah and I were just about to go to lunch. | 我不觉得 乔纳和我正要去吃午饭 | 
| [21:29] | Weren’t we, Jonah? Goodbye, Deputy. | 不是吗 乔纳 再见 副警长 | 
| [21:51] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [21:53] | -This is interesting. -Interesting? | -这很有趣 -有趣吗 | 
| [21:56] | Your… your revenue’s down the last couple of quarters. | 你的收入最近几个季度都在下降 | 
| [21:59] | Tell Navarro I’m sorry. We had terrible weather. | 告诉纳瓦罗我很抱歉 我们这里天气很糟糕 | 
| [22:04] | It’s not your harvest. It’s your… your shipping cost. | 这不是你的收获 这是你的运费 | 
| [22:06] | Take a look at the number of runs you’ve made. And those are not full loads. | 看看你运送的次数 那些都不是满载的 | 
| [22:11] | Um… | 嗯 | 
| [22:13] | You are sending twice as many trucks as you need north with product | 你们向北方运送货物的卡车 是你们需要的两倍 | 
| [22:17] | and then south with cash. I gotta take this. | 然后带着现金往南走 我必须接个电话 | 
| [22:19] | Um, if you improve efficiency, you’re gonna improve revenue, okay? | 如果你提高了效率 你就会提高收入 好吧 | 
| [22:24] | Thank you. Hi. | 谢谢你 嗨 | 
| [22:27] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:30] | Uh, I’m… I’m getting used to it. | 我已经习惯了 | 
| [22:32] | Uh, I’m… I’m gathering some useful information | 我在为办事处收集 | 
| [22:36] | for the Bureau. | 有用的信息 | 
| [22:38] | Um, at least, you know, something to keep them off our backs. | 至少能让他们不来烦我们 | 
| [22:42] | Uh, how are things going with the Shaw deal? | 肖的交易怎么样了 | 
| [22:46] | Ruth wouldn’t help, so I tipped off, get this, the new sheriff. | 露丝不肯帮忙 所以我给你通风报信 听听这个 新警长 | 
| [22:50] | I’m gonna try and stop ’em that way. | 我要用这种方法阻止他们 | 
| [22:54] | But don’t worry. I-I’m on my way to Jim’s. | 但别担心 我在去吉姆家的路上 | 
| [22:56] | And if anybody can get the foundation back on its feet, it’s him. | 如果有人能让基金会重新站起来 那就是他 | 
| [23:00] | I thought you said that he’s not talking to you. | 你不是说他不跟你说话了吗 | 
| [23:04] | Hmm! Yeah, well. | 是啊 | 
| [23:06] | There is that. | 这就是问题所在 | 
| [23:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [23:12] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [23:34] | I see you didn’t get my message. | 看来你没收到我的短信 | 
| [23:38] | What message? | 什么短信 | 
| [23:39] | The one I sent by not answering your calls. | 就是我不接你电话发的那条 | 
| [23:44] | I understand why you’d never wanna speak to me. | 我明白你为什么不愿和我说话 | 
| [23:46] | Oh, not just speak. See, hear. | 不仅是说话 包括看到听到 | 
| [23:49] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [23:51] | But if I’m in for a beating, at least let me have it sitting down. | 但如果我要挨一顿骂 至少让我坐下来 | 
| [24:03] | So I, um, I watched a psychotic drug lord | 我看到一个精神错乱的毒枭 | 
| [24:08] | beat the shit out of your husband in my living room. | 在我的客厅里把你丈夫打得屁滚尿流 | 
| [24:10] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 | 
| [24:12] | I had to lie to David about why I couldn’t meet him for lunch. | 我不得不对大卫撒谎 说我为什么不能和他一起吃午饭 | 
| [24:17] | I have a hard time believing it’s the first time you’ve lied to your husband about what you do for a living. | 真不敢相信这是你第一次 在工作上对你丈夫撒谎 | 
| [24:23] | All right, let… let me be exceedingly clear. I don’t wanna work for you anymore. | 好吧 让我把话说清楚 我不想再为你工作了 | 
| [24:31] | Hmm! I don’t think you would have grabbed onto my coattails if you didn’t think I was going somewhere. | 如果你不觉得我会有成就 你是不会跟我相处 获得资源的 | 
| [24:37] | You’ve worked your whole life for this. | 你为这个工作了一辈子 | 
| [24:40] | Don’t fuck it up now. | 现在别搞砸了 | 
| [24:42] | I… | 我… | 
| [24:47] | I could have been killed. | 我本可能会被杀 | 
| [24:49] | But you weren’t. | 但你没有 | 
| [24:52] | And I guarantee you | 而且我向你保证 | 
| [24:54] | Javi Elizondro will not be a problem anymore. | 哈维桑德罗不会再有问题了 | 
| [24:56] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [24:59] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 | 
| [25:02] | Omar Navarro had him killed. | 奥马纳瓦罗让人杀了他 | 
| [25:06] | God, somehow that doesn’t make me feel any better. | 天啊 这并没有让我感觉好一点 | 
| [25:09] | We’ll all feel better when Navarro’s back running the cartel. | 纳瓦罗来管理贩毒集团 我们都会感觉好点 | 
| [25:11] | W-when is that gonna happen? After his consecutive life sentences? | 那什么时候会发生 在他连续被判无期徒刑之后 | 
| [25:14] | No, after we get him off the SDN list and extradite him to Mexico | 不是 等我们把他 从制裁黑名单上除名 | 
| [25:18] | and bust him out of a prison down there. | 然后把他从监狱里救出来 | 
| [25:24] | We can do it. | 我们可以做到 | 
| [25:26] | All we need is the full power of our board of directors. | 我们所需要的是董事会的全部权力 | 
| [25:29] | Schafer, Markham, Bowlsby. | 谢弗马卡姆鲍尔斯比 | 
| [25:32] | All five whales. They can pressure the Treasury Department. | 全部五条大鱼 他们可以向财政部施压 | 
| [25:35] | You do know that your whales won’t be in line | 你知道你的大鱼不会合作 | 
| [25:38] | until you have donations coming in. | 除非你有捐赠进来 | 
| [25:40] | I know the Shaw deal is stalled. | 我知道肖的交易被拖延了 | 
| [25:44] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 | 
| [25:45] | And in the meantime, you can help me get more donors. | 与此同时 你可以帮我找更多的捐助者 | 
| [25:48] | How do you propose I do that? | 你觉得我该怎么做 | 
| [25:51] | By gathering as many whales as possible to headline a fundraiser at the casino. | 通过召集尽可能多的大鱼 来成为赌场募款活动的头条 | 
| [25:56] | End of the week. | 这周之前 | 
| [26:05] | I’m gonna make some calls. | 我要打几通电话 | 
| [26:07] | I’m not back in the fold. | 我并没有重新回归你的圈子 | 
| [26:10] | I need to see some progress. | 我需要看到一些进展 | 
| [26:13] | Help me and you will. | 帮助我 你就会看到进展 | 
| [26:17] | Yeah, I remember her. | 对 我记得她 | 
| [26:19] | Some people just stick in your mind. | 有些人就是会留在你的脑海里 | 
| [26:21] | How… how so? | 怎么会 | 
| [26:23] | She was real buttoned-up, aggressive. | 她很保守咄咄逼人 | 
| [26:27] | But with a smile, you know? | 但要带着微笑 知道吗 | 
| [26:30] | And the brother? | 那哥弟弟呢 | 
| [26:32] | He was agitated. | 他很激动 | 
| [26:33] | He, uh, said some Mexican cartel boss was out to kill him. | 他…说某个墨西哥贩毒集团的老大 想杀他 | 
| [26:38] | Omar Navarro? | 奥马纳瓦罗 | 
| [26:42] | -You telling me that was real? -I’m not telling you any such thing. | -你是说那是真的 -我不会告诉你任何这样的事 | 
| [26:46] | So what’d the sister say after the cartel bit? | 贩毒事件发生后 姐姐说了什么 | 
| [26:49] | She blamed it on a supposed mental illness | 她把这归咎于一种所谓的精神疾病 | 
| [26:51] | and got defensive when I asked to search the car. | 当我要求搜查他的车时 他开始自卫 | 
| [26:54] | Hmm. So, but did you? | 所以你相信吗 | 
| [26:57] | No, like I said, she was real buttoned-up. | 并不 就像我说的 她很保守 | 
| [27:05] | -Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -好 | 
| [27:08] | Did you happen to see which way they were headed? | 你看到他们往哪儿走了吗 | 
| [27:10] | East on 50. | 向东边上了50号公路 | 
| [27:14] | ‘Cause I’m trying to locate, um, other places they may have stopped. | 因为我在找他们可能停过的其他地方 | 
| [27:20] | Hmm. Yeah. | 好 | 
| [27:22] | You think maybe I could get access to any security cams your department might have? | 你觉得我能拿到 你们警局的监控录像吗 | 
| [27:28] | I might be able to get you a few cameras along 50. | 我也许能在50号公路给你拿到几个 摄像头的录像 就到边境那里 | 
| [27:31] | -Hmm. Great. – Just up to the border. | - 很好 – 就在边境 | 
| [27:35] | Yeah, Greg. I need a favor. | 对 格雷格 我需要帮忙 | 
| [27:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:48] | Fuck. | 靠 | 
| [29:13] | No, no, he knows I’m coming. | 不是 他知道我要来 | 
| [29:17] | What business you got harassing my employees? | 你为什么要骚扰我的员工 | 
| [29:20] | You want something, you talk to me. | 你想怎样 直接跟我说 | 
| [29:22] | And you don’t have me followed. That’s profiling. | 你不许让人跟踪我 那是罪犯资料收集 | 
| [29:24] | No, that’s police work. | 不是 那是警察的工作 | 
| [29:26] | Close the door. | 关上门 | 
| [29:34] | I got a tip you’re about to make a big mistake. | 我得到消息说 你马上就要犯个大错误了 | 
| [29:36] | Oh, oh, you did? | 是吗 | 
| [29:38] | So you’re in Wendy Byrde’s pocket now, huh? | 所以你现在是温蒂比尔德的枪了 | 
| [29:41] | For fuck’s sakes, Ronnie. | 去你的 罗尼 | 
| [29:43] | Seems to me, she’s just worried about you. Don’t wanna see you go south. | 在我看来 她很担心你 不想看到你失败 | 
| [29:47] | Some fucking detective you are, then. | 那你他妈就是个混蛋警探了 | 
| [29:49] | So you’re telling me you’re not taking over where Darlene left off? | 你是说你不会接手达莲娜的工作吗 | 
| [29:52] | No, what I’m telling you is Wendy’s playing chess, | 不是 我告诉你的是 温蒂在谋算棋局 | 
| [29:56] | and you’re playing fucking Candy Land. | 而你简直在玩过家家 | 
| [30:05] | I aim to be sheriff permanent, | 我的目标是成为永久警长 | 
| [30:08] | and I don’t need anything fucking that up. | 我可不想搞砸了 | 
| [30:11] | So go home, cool off, don’t screw up. | 所以回家 冷静下来 别搞砸了 | 
| [30:16] | It ain’t that hard, Langmore. | 没什么难的 兰格莫 | 
| [30:21] | Get out! | 出去 | 
| [30:33] | Fuck. | 靠 | 
| [30:35] | Bitch. | 贱人 | 
| [30:41] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 | 
| [30:44] | Yeah, that’s good. That | 对 那很好 那… | 
| [30:52] | Guys, you give us a minute? | 各位 能让我们单独谈谈吗 | 
| [30:59] | Close the door on your way out. | 出去的时候把门关上 | 
| [31:08] | So, do I owe you a drink? | 所以 我欠你一杯酒吗 | 
| [31:24] | You get rid of that gun like I told you? | 你照我说的 把枪扔掉了吗 | 
| [31:27] | Yeah, all good. | 是的 一切都好 | 
| [31:29] | But that’s not why I’m here. | 但这不是我来的原因 | 
| [31:32] | I need you to give me a hand with something. | 我需要你帮我个忙 | 
| [31:35] | For a price, of course. | 当然 要出个价 | 
| [31:37] | Yeah, of course. | 对 当然 | 
| [31:39] | -I need to move another load of heroin… -Darlene’s heroin? | -我要再运一批海洛因… -达莲娜的海洛因 | 
| [31:43] | Yeah, but… | 对 但 | 
| [31:45] | …only the local cops are on my ass. | 只是当地警察在盯着我 | 
| [31:48] | About what? | 关于什么 | 
| [31:50] | I think the Byrdes are fucking with me. | 我觉得比尔德一家在耍我 | 
| [31:55] | And you want me to help fuck back. Oh. | 你想让我帮你还回去吗 | 
| [32:01] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [32:03] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我来帮你 | 
| [32:06] | What’s so fucking funny about it? | 这有什么好笑的 | 
| [32:10] | I just never had you pegged as a Darlene Snell wannabe. | 我只是没想到你会成为 达莲娜斯内尔的崇拜者 | 
| [32:13] | You always seemed more like a junior Marty Byrde type. | 你看起来更像 年轻马蒂比尔德类型的人 | 
| [32:18] | Fuck you. I ain’t either of them. | 去你妈的 我都不是 | 
| [32:27] | Okay, let me look at last month’s here. | 好吧 让我看看上个月的记录 | 
| [32:33] | I’m his best fucking earner. I don’t know why he’s gotta go through my accounts. | 我是他最好的赚钱人 我不知道他为什么要查我的账户 | 
| [32:38] | Well, as I said, you’re gonna have to ask him. | 我说了 你必须去问他 | 
| [32:41] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 | 
| [32:44] | This is what Navarro wants. | 这就是纳瓦罗想要的 | 
| [32:45] | I’m sure you don’t want me to tell him that you’re refusing. Yeah? | 你不想让我告诉他 你拒绝了 是吧 | 
| [32:49] | Fucking pinche gabacho. | 该死的外国人 | 
| [32:50] | Let me see the receivables. Those are there, right? | 让我看看应收款项 就是那些 对吧 | 
| [32:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [32:54] | Don’t fucking call him “sir.” | 别他妈叫他先生 | 
| [32:59] | Hello! | 你好 | 
| [33:01] | You’ve got some cash flow discrepancies here. | 你们这里有一些现金流动不符之处 | 
| [33:06] | There’s a… there’s a few of ’em. | 有几个 | 
| [33:19] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈干了什么 | 
| [33:22] | I don’t know how that could be. | 不知道怎么会这样 | 
| [33:24] | Someone dropped a decimal point on three shipments in a row. | 有人连续三次出货都丢了小数点 | 
| [33:29] | Are you fucking cheating the cartel, cabrón? | 你他妈是在欺骗贩毒集团吗 混蛋 | 
| [33:32] | It has to be a mistake. | 一定是搞错了 | 
| [33:34] | Well, once would be a mistake. You know, three times is… | 好吧 一次可能是搞错了 三次就… | 
| [33:38] | But I didn’t do that. | 但我没那么做 | 
| [33:39] | I didn’t do that! | 我没那么做 | 
| [33:46] | – Cabrón, huh? -No, no! No, no, no, no.  | - 混蛋 嗯 – 不要 | 
| [34:32] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 | 
| [34:35] | One hour a day isn’t enough. | 每天一小时是不够的 | 
| [35:47] | Jesus Christ. Um… | 天啊 | 
| [35:50] | Uh… | 呃 | 
| [35:52] | “Bad”? What is “bad”? | 不好不好是什么意思 | 
| [35:55] | He’s in a coma. | 他昏迷了 | 
| [36:01] | Um… | 嗯 | 
| [36:03] | Do they, uh, do they think he’s gonna wake up? | 他们觉得他会醒过来吗 | 
| [36:08] | I don’t know. He’d lost a lot of blood. | 我不知道 他流了很多血 | 
| [36:13] | Should we get you out of there? | 我们要把你弄出来吗 | 
| [36:17] | Uh, no, no, no, that would be a… a sign of weakness. | 不用 那将是软弱的表现 | 
| [36:20] | Whoever ordered that hit will know that the attempt, uh, just happened. | 不管是谁下的命令 他都会知道袭击已经发生了 | 
| [36:25] | Um… | 嗯 | 
| [36:26] | we cannot let anyone know that he’s in a coma, you know. | 我们不能让任何人知道他昏迷了 | 
| [36:30] | He’s gotta be impossible to take down. | 他一定不可以被扳倒 | 
| [36:33] | He killed his attacker. He is strong. He’s still giving orders. | 他杀死了袭击者 他很强壮 他还在发号施令 | 
| [36:38] | We need to find out who did this. | 我们要找出是谁干的 | 
| [36:41] | Well, then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [36:44] | We do what Navarro would do. | 我们做纳瓦罗会做的事 | 
| [36:56] | Uh, let me… let me… let me call you right back. | 我马上打给你 | 
| [37:00] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [37:02] | Uh… | 呃 | 
| [37:05] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [37:07] | I-I just… I got a message from… | 我就是…我今早收到条消息… | 
| [37:11] | from Omar this morning, and he said not to worry. | 来自奥马 他说不用担心 | 
| [37:16] | He would say that. | 他当然会这么说 | 
| [37:21] | He’s strong. | 他很强壮 | 
| [37:22] | He… he killed the man who tried to kill him. | 他杀了那个想杀他的人 | 
| [37:31] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 | 
| [37:33] | No, no, he’s… he’s in lockdown for his own protection. | 不能 他被关起来是为了保护自己 | 
| [37:40] | You know they’re gonna try again. | 你知道他们还会再来的 | 
| [37:45] | And that’s… that’s what I wanna speak to you about. | 这就是我想跟你说的 | 
| [37:49] | Can I ask you about one of the lieutenants? | 我能问你一个中尉的事吗 | 
| [37:54] | Cabrera. | 卡布雷拉 | 
| [37:56] | You think he was behind this? | 你认为他是幕后黑手 | 
| [38:01] | -I’m gathering information. -Hmm. | 我在收集信息 | 
| [38:05] | I’ve known Arturo since he was a child. | 阿图罗还是个孩子的时候 我就认识他了 | 
| [38:09] | He and Javi were friends, but he was always jealous of him. | 他和哈维之前是朋友 但…他之前总是嫉妒哈维 | 
| [38:13] | His blood tie to my brother. | 他和我哥哥有血缘关系 | 
| [38:21] | I caught him cheating the cartel. | 我发现他欺骗了贩毒集团 | 
| [38:28] | Javi once told me that if he ever became the cartel chief, | 哈维曾经告诉我 如果他成为了贩毒集团的首领 | 
| [38:33] | he would get rid of Arturo first thing. | 他会首先除掉阿图罗 | 
| [38:36] | He never trusted him. | 他从不相信阿图罗 | 
| [38:54] | All right, bring him up on his knees. | 好 让他跪下 | 
| [39:03] | You’re making a big fucking mistake, gabacho. | 你他妈犯了个大错误 外国人 | 
| [39:09] | Get this fucking thing off of me! | 把这该死的东西拿开 | 
| [39:29] | Navarro knows that you were behind the attempt on his life. | 纳瓦罗知道你是暗杀他的幕后黑手 | 
| [39:33] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [39:34] | He said that? | 他这么说的 | 
| [39:38] | He said that. | 他这么说的 | 
| [39:41] | Then he’s a fucking idiot. | 那他就是个该死的白痴 | 
| [39:50] | Things’ll go a lot easier on you if you just tell the truth, okay? | 如果你说实话 事情会好过得多 | 
| [39:55] | I am! | 我是 | 
| [40:00] | You’ve been skimming money. You were jealous of Javi, | 你一直在偷钱 你嫉妒哈维 | 
| [40:03] | and you don’t know why Navarro chose him over you. | 你不知道为什么 纳瓦罗选择了他而不是你 | 
| [40:07] | You don’t know shit! | 你屁都不懂 | 
| [40:19] | How about you tell me who else is involved? | 不如你告诉我 还有谁牵涉其中 | 
| [40:22] | Fuck you! | 去你的 | 
| [40:33] | These are for you. I think you oughta put ’em up around here. | 这些是给你的 我觉得你应该 把它们挂在这里 | 
| [40:38] | It’s a good picture. | 这是一幅好画 | 
| [40:40] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [40:41] | That was up Valle Crucis way, on the Watauga. | 那沿瓦利克鲁斯路走 就在瓦托加河 | 
| [40:44] | I was trying to teach him how to fly cast. | 我试着教他如何投下鱼饵 | 
| [40:49] | I can imagine how that went. | 可以想象结局如何 | 
| [40:55] | Uh… | 呃 | 
| [40:57] | I wanted to ask, uh… | 我想问你 | 
| [41:00] | How’s Jonah? | 乔纳怎么样 | 
| [41:03] | Is he upset about what happened? | 他对发生的事不高兴吗 | 
| [41:09] | He didn’t tell you about the sheriff? | 他没告诉你…警长的事吗 | 
| [41:13] | -What about the sheriff? | 警长怎么了 | 
| [41:16] | Well, if it wasn’t for me, Lord knows how far that could have gone. | 如果不是我 天知道那会有多严重 | 
| [41:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [41:21] | I caught him interrogating him in his motel room. | 我发现他在汽车旅馆房间审问他 | 
| [41:29] | -Do you know what he was after? -I don’t know. | -你知道他在调查什么吗 -我不知道 | 
| [41:32] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [41:34] | He was harassing your son, | 他在骚扰你儿子 | 
| [41:36] | which I’d think would be your primary concern. | 我想这才应该是你最关心的问题 | 
| [41:44] | I’ll put these up. I’ll see you this weekend. | 这件事先放下 我们周末见 | 
| [41:48] | All righty. | 好吧 | 
| [42:16] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [42:57] | May I? | 可以坐吗 | 
| [42:59] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [43:20] | -Hmm? -No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [43:33] | After similar ordeals, | 类似的考验后 | 
| [43:36] | Omar usually calls me to hear his confession. | 奥马经常打电话给我听他认罪 | 
| [43:46] | I’m not Catholic. | 我不是天主教徒 | 
| [43:49] | God’s love is for everyone. | 上帝的爱是对每个人的 | 
| [43:55] | Is that why you work at a cartel? | 所以你才在贩毒集团工作吗 | 
| [44:00] | I go where God’s most needed. | 我去最需要上帝的地方 | 
| [44:06] | You think God can love anyone? | 你认为上帝可以爱任何人吗 | 
| [44:08] | You don’t? | 你不认为吗 | 
| [44:10] | Uh… | 呃 | 
| [44:12] | It does seem a… a little arbitrary. | 这似乎有点武断 | 
| [44:18] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [44:19] | You think you’re unworthy of love without condition. | 你认为你不配得到无条件的爱 | 
| [44:25] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [44:29] | Nothing comes without conditions. | 凡事皆有条件 | 
| [44:32] | Well, now, that’s what you’re wrestling with. | 你原来在纠结这个 | 
| [44:41] | Do you love unconditionally? | 你是否无条件地去爱 | 
| [44:51] | I’m not sure that it’s the smartest thing to do. | 我不确定这是不是最明智的做法 | 
| [44:57] | Are you loving or judging? | 你是喜欢还是评判 | 
| [45:00] | If your love is conditional, it’s also transactional. | 如果你的爱是有条件的 它也是交易性的 | 
| [45:04] | Love doesn’t keep score, Marty. | 爱情是不记分的 马蒂 | 
| [45:07] | It’s not self-seeking. | 不求自己的益处 | 
| [45:16] | I think it’s easier said than done. | 我觉得说起来容易做起来难 | 
| [45:28] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [46:43] | -It’s on. | 开始了 | 
| [47:14] | -What’s going on? What… hey! -Hey, hands on the hood. | -发生了什么什么… -把手放在引擎盖上 | 
| [47:17] | -Hey, what the fuck, Ronnie? -What are you doing out here? | -喂什么情况 罗尼 -你在这外面做什么 | 
| [47:21] | What are you doing out here, Ruth? | 你在外面干什么 露丝 | 
| [47:24] | I was getting my dead cousin’s things from his dead wife’s house. | 我在从我死去表哥的亡妻家里 拿他的东西 | 
| [47:28] | -Were you? Open it up. -Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 打开 – 嗯 嗯 | 
| [47:31] | Let’s take a look. | 我们来看看 | 
| [47:43] | T-shirt, bong, some books. | 短袖… 烟斗一些书 | 
| [47:55] | You gonna bust me for a bong? | 你要因为烟斗抓我吗 | 
| [48:00] | Why rent the truck? | 为什么要租卡车 | 
| [48:03] | I guess I thought he had a lot more shit. | 我以为他有更多的东西 | 
| [48:08] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 | 
| [48:10] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 | 
| [48:32] | – That it? – That’s all, this is the last. | -就这些了 – 就这些了 这是最后的了 | 
| [48:34] | Okay. Close it up. | 好 关上吧 | 
| [49:09] | Help find Ben. | 帮忙找到本 | 
| [49:11] | Check out the website. Please donate. | 看看网站 请捐款 | 
| [49:14] | -Here. Help find Ben. – Thank you. | -给你 帮忙找到本 -谢谢 | 
| [49:21] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [49:25] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [49:28] | I know this must feel awful. | 我知道这一定很难受 | 
| [49:32] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [49:34] | – All right. | -谢谢 -好吧 | 
| [49:36] | Check out the website. Donate. | 看看网站 请捐款 | 
| [49:39] | Gimme some of those. | 给我一些 | 
| [49:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [49:49] | -Hi. Check out our website. – Thanks. | -你好 看看我们的网站 -谢谢 | 
| [49:53] | Hello. Hi. Donate. | 你好 嗨 请捐款 | 
| [49:59] | Hi. Check out our website. | 你好 看看我们的网站 | 
| [50:05] | Hi. Welcome. | 你好 欢迎 | 
| [50:11] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [50:13] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [50:17] | Oh, uh, one piece is plenty. | 一块就够了 | 
| [50:18] | You sure? It’s for a good cause. | 你确定吗 这是在做好事 | 
| [50:22] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [50:23] | I’ll ta… yeah, I’ll take two. I can have the other one tomorrow, right? | 好 我要两个 我明天可以吃另一个 对吧 | 
| [50:26] | – Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -对 | 
| [50:28] | -Here you go. -Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 | 
| [50:29] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 | 
| [50:32] | Just do a little rearranging here. | 只在这里重新整理一下 | 
| [50:42] | He seems like such a nice young man. | 他看起来是个很好的年轻人 | 
| [50:44] | Is he… is he all alone in the world? | 他是孤身一人吗 | 
| [50:49] | Kind of. | 算是吧 | 
| [50:51] | His mother got hit by a truck and died. | 他的母亲被卡车撞死了 | 
| [50:54] | – And then he fell in love with a stripper. – Oh, my.  | - 然后他爱上了一个脱衣舞娘 – 天啊 | 
| [50:57] | They were supposed to get married, | 他们本来要结婚的 但他有严重的赌博成瘾 | 
| [51:01] | but apparently, he had a bad gambling addiction, so she left him. | 于是她离开了他 | 
| [51:04] | I don’t know what’s wrong with him now. | 我不知道他现在是怎么了 | 
| [51:09] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [51:12] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 | 
| [51:15] | -Can I steal you for a minute? -Yeah. | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -好 | 
| [51:23] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 | 
| [51:25] | I’m doing you one right now. | 我现在就在帮你的忙 | 
| [51:27] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是… | 
| [51:30] | I need you at the foundation event tonight. | 我需要你参加今晚基金会的活动 | 
| [51:33] | Charlotte, it’s the Byrde Family Foundation. | 夏洛特 是比尔德家族基金会 | 
| [51:36] | I could really use some family there. | 我真的需要一些家人过去 | 
| [51:38] | Well, you should have thought about that before you forced Dad to go to Mexico. | 在你逼爸爸去墨西哥之前 应该考虑到这一点的 | 
| [51:43] | I just talked to him. | 我刚跟他谈过了 | 
| [51:45] | I promise you, he’s safe. Please. | 我向你保证了 他是安全的 别这样 | 
| [51:48] | -If we don’t get some big donations soon… -Okay, okay, fine. | -如果我们不能很快收到大捐款… -行 好吧 | 
| [51:53] | I’ll go. | 我去 | 
| [51:54] | But, please, go easy. | 但是 拜托 别为难我 | 
| [51:57] | Okay, okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [52:02] | Oh. | 噢 | 
| [52:05] | -I’ll see you later. -Yeah. | -回头见 -好 | 
| [52:10] | You proud of yourself? | 你很自豪吗 | 
| [52:11] | You got people thinking he really might come back. | 你让人们觉得他可能真的会回来 | 
| [52:15] | You got your kids fucking lying to people. | 你让你的孩子对人撒谎 | 
| [52:17] | No one asked you to come here. | 没人让你来这里 | 
| [52:20] | He did. | 他让的 | 
| [52:23] | Poor fucker doesn’t have a clue what he spawned. | 该死的混蛋不知道他产下了什么 | 
| [52:26] | What do you want, Ruth? | 你想怎样 露丝 | 
| [52:27] | Your little plan with the sheriff didn’t work, Wendy. | 你和警长的小计划没有成功 温蒂 | 
| [52:32] | The Shaw deal’s done. | 肖的交易完成了 | 
| [52:33] | So you need to get the fuck up out of my business. | 所以你需要停止插手我的事 | 
| [52:38] | You got me? | 你听懂了吗 | 
| [53:03] | Fuck you, Marty Byrde! | 去你妈的 马蒂比尔德 | 
| [53:30] | Twelve yeses, um, seven nos, but 11 maybes. | 十二个同意 七个不同意 11个不确定 | 
| [53:36] | -Hmm. Better start calling the maybes. -Yeah, I’d put a pin in that. | -最好开始给选不确定的人打电话 -我先缓缓 | 
| [53:40] | I called Schafer and the other board members. Told them the event was off. | 我给另一个董事会成员谢弗打了电话 告诉他们活动取消了 | 
| [53:43] | -A maintenance issue at the casino. -Why would you do that? | -赌场的维护问题 -你为什么要这么做 | 
| [53:46] | Because Shaw Medical is pulling their charitable contributions | 因为肖医疗要撤出对你的戒毒风投的 | 
| [53:50] | from your rehab venture. | 慈善贡献 | 
| [53:52] | – They can’t do that. -They can. | -他们不能那样做 -他们可以 | 
| [53:54] | I’m just saving us the humiliation. | 我只是在避免我们闹得难堪 | 
| [53:57] | Okay, look. Here’s the rub. | 好吧 听着 困难是这样的 | 
| [53:58] | Now, I know you know this, but it bears repeating. | 现在 我知道你很清楚 但我觉得有必要重复 | 
| [54:01] | You cannot get the Schafers of the world on your board without the money. | 如果没有钱 你没办法说服 谢弗这种地位的人进入你的董事会 | 
| [54:05] | You can’t get the money without the Schafers. | 没有谢弗 你拿不到钱 | 
| [54:07] | Everyone needs to believe that everybody else | 每个人都需要相信 | 
| [54:09] | is tripping over themselves to get in line. | 别人都非常迫切地想进来 | 
| [54:13] | We have one more crack at this. | 我们还有一次尝试 | 
| [54:23] | Hi, you’ve reached my cell. Leave a message and I’ll get back to you. | 嗨 你打了我的手机 请留言 我会回复 | 
| [54:28] | Clare, it’s Wendy. | 克莱尔 我是温蒂 | 
| [54:31] | I need you to understand something. | 我需要你明白一些事 | 
| [54:33] | If I’m not happy, the people I work for are not happy, | 如果我不开心 我的老板就会不开心 | 
| [54:37] | and I think you know what that means. | 我觉得你清楚这意味着什么 | 
| [54:39] | So I’m gonna give you one more chance to fix this. | 所以我会再给你一次机会 改正这件事 | 
| [54:50] | You gotta tell me what you did. | 你要告诉我 你做了什么 | 
| [54:52] | -You gotta tell me the truth. Let him up. | 你要告诉我真相 让他起来 | 
| [55:00] | Tell me that you ordered the hit on Navarro. Come on. | 告诉我 是你命令袭击纳瓦罗的 快点 | 
| [55:04] | I didn’t do shit! | 我什么都没做 | 
| [55:07] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 | 
| [55:09] | I didn’t do shit. | 我什么都没做 | 
| [55:10] | -Back down. – No! | -再按下去 -不 | 
| [55:14] | I know that you did it! | 我知道是你干的 | 
| [55:16] | I know that you ordered the hit! Let him up. | 我知道是你下令袭击的让他起来 | 
| [55:20] | You tell me that I’m right, and all this stops. | 你告诉我 我是对的 这一切就结束了 | 
| [55:27] | -Okay! – Okay what? | -好 -你说什么 | 
| [55:33] | I fuck with the books. | 我账本作假了 | 
| [55:35] | As his top earner, I thought I deserved it. | 作为他的最高收入者 我以为我理应多拿点 | 
| [55:38] | I fuck with the books. | 我账本作假了 | 
| [55:42] | But I didn’t try to have him killed. | 但我没想要杀他 | 
| [55:54] | Please tell me the truth. Please tell me that you ordered the hit. | 请告诉我真相 拜托告诉我 是你下令的袭击 | 
| [55:56] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [56:06] | Fine, give him some more. | 好吧 再给他一点 | 
| [56:08] | No, no, no, no! Okay, okay! Okay. | 不要好 | 
| [56:12] | -Okay. -Okay what? Come on! | -好 -好什么来吧 | 
| [56:24] | I did it. | 是我做的 | 
| [56:24] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [56:29] | I ordered the hit. | 我下令袭击他的 | 
| [56:31] | Say it again. | 再说一次 | 
| [56:34] | I ordered the hit. | 我下令袭击他的 | 
| [56:37] | I ordered the hit! | 我下令袭击他的 | 
| [56:43] | Enough. You’ve asked. | 够了 | 
| [56:46] | Enough. | 够了 | 
| [56:49] | Ya, para. | 够了 | 
| [57:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [57:09] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [57:13] | What else can I do? | 我还能怎么办 | 
| [58:06] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不用留下来 | 
| [58:17] | Yes, I do. | 我需要 |