时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Big ones with subwoofers, like a concert. | 有低音炮的大喇叭 像音乐会一样 |
[00:26] | They’re gonna need to be waterproof ’cause they’re gonna be on deck. | 它们需要防水 因为它们会在甲板上 |
[00:29] | And where that piece of shit was, there’s gonna be a guesthouse | 那东西所在的地方会有招待所 |
[00:32] | with a bathtub and a shower and remote controls for the blinds. | 有浴缸和淋浴 给盲人的遥控 |
[00:35] | And I want a circular driveway going around here. | 我想要周围有个环形车道 |
[00:38] | And where we’re standing is gonna be the big house. | 我们现在的位置会是一个大房子 |
[00:42] | Two stories, all-natural wood, like a real fucking lake house, | 两层楼 全实木 就像真的湖滨别墅 |
[00:45] | five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and I want a kitchen on both floors. | 五卧六卫 还有… 我想要每层都有厨房 |
[00:49] | So, you like to cook? | 所以 你喜欢做饭 |
[00:51] | -I like my beer close by. – Yeah. | – 我喜欢啤酒就在手边 – 好吧 |
[00:57] | Hey, hey, uh, that’s… that’s staying. | 嘿 那个要留下 |
[00:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:03] | I’m gonna need some place to sit on my giant fucking deck. | 我需要在我的大甲板上找个地方坐 |
[02:01] | Styx with “Renegade,” | 刚才是冥河的《叛变者》 又度过了50分钟 |
[02:04] | wrapping up another 50-minute, commercial-free rock block here at 107.2. | 无广告摇滚音乐 尽在1072频道 |
[02:07] | And oh, Mama, I’m in fear for my life from this long arm of the storm system | 哦 妈妈 我害怕我的人生 被这周的 |
[02:12] | we got coming this week. | 狂风暴雨侵袭 |
[02:14] | Batten down the hatches, Lake of the Ozark. It’s about to get wet and wild. | 准备好迎接狂风暴雨吧 奥扎克湖 天气即将变得潮湿又疯狂 |
[02:18] | I’m Townson Wells. Keep it locked on the Hollow. | 我是汤森威尔斯 请继续锁定《空》 |
[02:22] | Well, I’m throwing a party on top of a fucking boat, Townson Wells. | 我要在船上开派对 汤森威尔斯 |
[02:47] | Go ahead and rain. | 来下雨吧 |
[02:49] | You dumb bitch. | 死女人 |
[03:02] | Hi. I need to check myself in. | 你好 我要自住 |
[03:05] | I am not feeling well. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[03:07] | Fill these out. | 填好这个表格 |
[03:12] | Uh… | 呃 |
[03:14] | Oh, God. Is there… is there any way we can expedite this? | 天啊 我们有办法加速吗 |
[03:17] | Can… can I talk to a doctor? | 我能跟医生谈谈吗 |
[03:19] | Here. Here’s my… here’s my insurance card and my driver’s license. | 给你 这是我的保险卡和驾照 |
[03:28] | John, will you please? | 约翰 你可以处理吗 |
[03:40] | In your own words, describe your current situation, as you see it. | 用你自己的话形容 你现在眼中自己的状态 |
[03:46] | My current situation, as I see it, is I am not well mentally. | 我现在眼中自己的状态 就是精神状态不好 |
[03:51] | Look, there’s a substantial history in my family. My brother… my brother was here. | 听着 我家有久远的发病历史 我弟弟之前就在这里 |
[03:55] | He was committed. | 他很用心 |
[03:57] | To your knowledge, have you ever received a diagnosis for a psychological problem? | 据你所知 你曾接受过心理问题诊断吗 |
[04:01] | Are you just gonna read from that form? Here, just… | 你要从那张表上读吗来 你… |
[04:05] | Just… j-just take this. | 拿着这个 |
[04:06] | Take this. I will pay double. Just… just let me in for… for one night. | 拿着这个 我会付双倍 就让我住一晚吧 |
[04:12] | – Had thoughts of harming yourself? – I’m having thoughts of harming you, John. | -有想过伤害自己吗 -我想伤害你 约翰 |
[04:17] | I’m having thoughts of harming you and… and the first girl over there. | 我想伤害你和那边第一个女孩 |
[04:21] | We have 160 beds here and 164 patients. | 我们这里有160张病床 164名病人 |
[04:31] | Here’s a list of therapists in the area. | 这是本地区的治疗师名单 |
[04:34] | What? Hey! Hey! | 什么喂 |
[04:37] | Hey. John! John! | 喂 约翰 |
[04:44] | Hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[04:45] | What’s going on? Kenny, what’s going on? | 怎么了肯尼 怎么回事 |
[04:48] | Sorry, Mr. Byrde. They have the paperwork. | 对不起 比尔德先生 他们有文件 |
[04:50] | “They have the paperwork”? What paperwork? | 他们有文件什么文件 |
[04:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:00] | Oh, I figured the best way was quick, like a Band-Aid. | 我觉得最好的方法是快一点 就像创可贴一样 |
[05:03] | This is a hostile takeover. | 这是敌意收购 |
[05:05] | But for the record, we prefer to keep things civil. | 但我要说的是 我们更想文明一些 |
[05:07] | Ain’t that right, Rachel? | 对吧 蕾切尔 |
[05:09] | Yep. Hey, Marty. | 对 嗨 马蒂 |
[05:14] | How? | 怎么做 |
[05:16] | and, uh…Wyatt passed on, When Darlene | 达莲娜和怀亚去世了 |
[05:20] | I became the sole inheritor of all Darlene Snell’s estates and holdings. | 我成了所有达莲娜斯内尔地产 和股份的唯一继承人 |
[05:23] | And Charles Wilkes was eager to sell to you was how I read that. | 根据我的观察 查尔斯威尔克斯迫切想卖给你 |
[05:27] | – He doesn’t like you. | -对 -他不喜欢你 |
[05:30] | Whose name is on the license? | 执照上是谁的名字 |
[05:40] | Mine. | 我的 |
[05:42] | I got my record expunged. | 我的犯罪记录被删除了 |
[05:45] | -Oh, yeah? – Mm-hmm. | 是吗 |
[05:47] | Good for you. Look at that. | 你厉害了 你看看 |
[05:50] | The controlling interest of this casino needs to belong to me | 这家赌场的收益控制权必须属于我 |
[05:54] | so that it can belong to the Navarro cartel. | 它才能属于纳瓦罗贩毒集团 |
[05:58] | Unless you’re trying to get me killed or yourselves. | 除非你想害死我 或者害死你自己 |
[06:00] | Oh, please. They ain’t gonna kill you if they ain’t done it by now. | 拜托 他们现在都没杀你 就不会杀了 |
[06:04] | I do figure they’ll blame you, though. | 不过我觉得他们会怪你 |
[06:06] | Does seem like you should’ve seen this coming after Darlene passed. | 达莲娜去世后 你就应该料到会有这一天 |
[06:09] | All those shares just floating around for the taking. | 所有那些股份都可以轻易拿到 |
[06:13] | ‘Course, it’s none of my business. | 当然 这不关我的事 |
[06:16] | This casino is part of a much bigger operation, | 这家赌场是更大行动的一部分 |
[06:19] | and you know that, Ruth. | 你是知道的 露丝 |
[06:21] | Not anymore it ain’t. | 现在不是了 |
[06:23] | Look, you’re still a partner. | 听着 你还是个合作伙伴 |
[06:25] | You got ideas about the cocktail menu, and I’ll hear you out. | 如果你有鸡尾酒菜单的想法 我会听你说的 |
[06:29] | But the controlling interest here is mine. | 但这里的利益控制权是我的 |
[06:31] | So you need to find another way to launder your money. | 所以你需要另找办法洗钱 |
[06:35] | Having a good time? This is dangerous. Not a good idea. | 玩得开心吗 这很危险 这不是个好主意 |
[06:38] | Good. Uh, they’re taking your shit to the storage closet upstairs. | 很好 他们把你的东西 拿到了楼上的储藏室 |
[06:46] | Of course she did. I mean, what else can we do today? | 她当然会了 我们今天还能做什么 |
[06:50] | Oh, I know. Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[06:51] | Maybe I’ll be impaled by a tree, and I can lose an eye, | 也许我会被一棵树刺穿 失去一只眼睛 |
[06:54] | and then I can be childless and hunted by a fucking Mexican drug cartel. | 然后我没有了孩子 被墨西哥毒贩集团追杀 |
[06:59] | And I don’t know. Oh, what the fuck. I can wear a– a patch like a fucking pirate. | 我也不知道 他妈的 我可以像海盗一样戴上眼罩 |
[07:05] | Are you all right, Wendy? Are you, um… | 温蒂 你没事吧你是… |
[07:09] | What, are… are you headed to the jail? | 你… 你是在去监狱吗 |
[07:11] | Oh, shit. Shit! | 该死 靠 |
[07:15] | No, I-I… | 不 我… |
[07:17] | I’m working on something for the gala. You’re gonna have to do that alone. | 我在忙庆典的事 你只能自己去了 |
[07:22] | But you are okay? | 但你没事吧 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m just… I’m wrapped up in something. | 是的 我没事 我只是… 我有事在忙 |
[07:27] | Uh, it’s just, you know, remember we talked about me helping you to the finish line? | 记得我们聊过 我帮你到终点线吗 |
[07:30] | This is me helping you. | 这就是我在帮你 |
[07:32] | I think that you should take it easy for the next few hours. What do you think? | 我觉得接下来的几个小时应该放松 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:38] | I’m easy. I’m very easy. | 我很放松 |
[07:43] | Okay, uh, I will iron things out with Navarro. | 好 纳瓦罗那边我会谈好的 |
[07:46] | Good, good. You iron. I’ll iron. | 很好 你谈 我也谈 |
[07:48] | We’ll both be ironing. | 我们都谈 |
[07:50] | Wendy, uh… | 温蒂 |
[07:52] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[08:02] | My lieutenants have not received their gratitude fees. Why is that? | 我的警督还没收到感谢金 为什么 |
[08:06] | Yeah, I’ve been dealing with a… a family emergency. My father-in-law | 对 我一直在 处理家庭紧急事件 我的岳父… |
[08:09] | An emergency that’s more urgent than mine, huh? | 比我的事情还紧急的事情 |
[08:12] | Omar. | 奥马 |
[08:14] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[08:16] | Uh, yeah, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Uh, just my… my father-in-law is trying to get our kids | 只是我的岳父想让我们的孩子们 |
[08:20] | to move with him to North Carolina. | 跟他一起搬到北卡罗来纳州 |
[08:22] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[08:24] | Yeah, he’s got… he’s got an axe to grind with my wife. | 对 他就是有意针对我老婆 |
[08:26] | He… he thinks that the kids aren’t safe. | 他认为孩子们不安全 |
[08:29] | You think they’re safe? | 你觉得他们安全 |
[08:31] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[08:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:34] | -I’m sorry to hear you’re going through… -Yes, we are all sorry. | -我很抱歉听到你经历了… -是的 我们都很抱歉 |
[08:42] | Marty, I have become officially impatient. | 马蒂 我已经正式没有耐心了 |
[08:44] | Yeah, all right. Uh, I think our best bet is to use the horse farm and the Big Muddy | 行 好吧 我觉得我们最好的办法 就是用马场和大马迪赌场 |
[08:50] | so that we can get this done as quick as we can. | 这样我们就能尽早完成 |
[08:52] | You will use the Missouri Belle. Why do I feel like I am repeating myself with you? | 你用密苏里贝拉赌场 为什么我感觉这话我说过呢 |
[08:56] | Marty, there’s going to be a lot of heat when my name gets taken off the SDN list, | 马蒂 我的名字被从黑名单上撤下时 会有很大的热度 |
[09:00] | so your bookkeeping needs to be perfect. | 所以你的账本需要写得非常完美 |
[09:02] | Sure, um… | 没问题 |
[09:03] | Perfect money. | 完美的钱 |
[09:06] | That’s not gonna be a problem, huh? | 那不会有问题吧 |
[09:09] | Marty, please tell me you’re not too distracted that that’s gonna be a problem. | 马蒂 请告诉我 你没有太分心 这不会是个问题 |
[09:17] | No, it won’t be. | 对 不会的 |
[09:27] | You’re gonna wanna divorce your husband. | 你会想跟你丈夫离婚的 |
[09:29] | What? | 什么 |
[09:30] | You’re gonna wanna divorce your husband and marry me. | 你会想跟你丈夫离婚 然后激动嫁给我的 |
[09:34] | I got Mary Schuler. | 我联系上了玛丽舒勒 |
[09:38] | CFO of AFL-CIO Mary Schuler? | 劳工总会与产业劳工组织的 首席财务官玛丽舒勒 |
[09:41] | Are… are you joking? | 你不是在开玩笑 |
[09:43] | No, I am not. | 不是开玩笑 |
[09:45] | And Richard Kaiser’s PAC had to cancel their silent auction | 理查德凯瑟的政治动委员会 不得不取消无声拍卖 |
[09:49] | because they were getting too many “regretfully declines.” | 因为她们收到太多 我很遗憾地拒绝了 |
[09:53] | That is unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[09:55] | Yes, actually unbelievable. | 是的 非常难以置信 |
[09:59] | God, if we can pull this off, meet this fiscal goal, | 天啊 如果这件事能办成 实现这个财政目标 |
[10:03] | get this particular group of people to coalesce, at that point, game over. | 让这个特定群体的人联合 到那个时候 就直接绝杀了 |
[10:08] | You own the Midwest. | 你是中西部的老板 |
[10:10] | When we pull it off. | 等我们成功的时候 |
[10:13] | God, you’re a beast. I’ll be there in a bit. | 天啊 你就是野兽 我马上过去 |
[10:39] | Don’t do that. | 不 别那样 |
[10:47] | Oh, Daddy! | 哦 爸爸 |
[10:51] | -Get in here. – What? | -进来 -怎么了 |
[11:10] | You just don’t quit. | 你就是不会放弃 |
[11:13] | You humiliate yourself on the courthouse steps like a child. | 像个孩子一样 在法庭门口羞辱自己 |
[11:16] | That didn’t humiliate me. It humiliated you. | 那一点也没让我丢脸 是让你蒙羞了 |
[11:18] | Fine. Take your drug money and go. | 好吧 带上你的毒品钱走吧 |
[11:22] | There’s over $2 million in that bag. | 那个包里有超过两百万 |
[11:25] | That’s a lot of goodwill. | 都是善意 |
[11:27] | -It’s a lot of tithing. -You are disgusting. | -都是税收 -你真恶心 |
[11:29] | Okay, well, we’ve established what you’ve thought of me a long time ago. | 好 我们早就知道 你对我的看法了 |
[11:34] | Now I want you… | 现在 我要你… |
[11:37] | to consider this money. | 考虑这笔钱 |
[11:39] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[11:49] | Uh-uh! | 呃 呃 |
[12:05] | Hello. | 又见面了 |
[12:21] | You sure you wanna raise two teenagers? | 你确定要养两个青少年吗 |
[12:24] | I really do. | 真的 |
[12:26] | Look, you’re exhausted. You should be. | 听着 你累坏了 你应该很累了 |
[12:29] | You fought hard. You won. | 你拼了命战争 你赢了 |
[12:33] | Just take the money. | 收下钱就行了 |
[12:36] | There’s only one road out of town. | 出城只有一条路 |
[12:39] | All you gotta do is get on it and drive away. | 你只需要上车 开走 |
[12:44] | Two million dollars. It’s a game changer. | 两百万 可以彻底改变命运 |
[12:47] | It’s a life changer. | 改变人生 |
[12:51] | You’re right. Two million dollars is a lot of money. | 你说得对 两百万可是一大笔钱 |
[12:55] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[12:57] | – New house. -Mm! | - 新房子 – 嗯 |
[12:59] | New car. | 新车 |
[13:01] | Security, safety. | 安保 安全 |
[13:06] | But I’m gonna go ahead and keep the kids. | 但我会继续留着孩子 |
[13:11] | Now, you go, or I’ll call the police. | 现在 你走 不然我报警 |
[13:25] | You know, when Mom was really sick | 妈妈生病很重的时候 |
[13:27] | -Oh, no. I’m not doing that. -Oh, no. | 别说了 我不跟你聊那个 你走 |
[13:29] | Well, you might not remember because you spent the whole year | 你可能不记得了 因为你一整年的时间 |
[13:32] | at the Great Boone Saloon. | 都在大布恩酒馆 |
[13:33] | But when she was dying and I was taking care of her | 但当她快死了 我在照顾她的时候 你知道… |
[13:36] | You never took care of her. | 你从来没照顾她 |
[13:40] | I did. And you know what she talked about? | 我照顾了 你知道她说了什么吗 |
[13:42] | -You have told me that fiction before. – She apologized for you. | -是的 你跟我讲过这个编造的故事 -她替你道歉 |
[13:45] | For beating us, for being a liar and a drunk and a cheat. | 抱歉你打我们骗我们酗酒出轨 |
[13:48] | I never cheated on your mother. | 我从来没有对你妈不忠 |
[13:50] | You did. | 你有 |
[13:52] | And she knew you did. | 她知道你有 |
[13:55] | And she forgave you ’cause Mom was a real Christian. | 她原谅了你 因为妈妈是个真正的基督徒 |
[14:00] | You go, or I call. | 你走 不然我打电话 |
[14:03] | But I’m not nearly as devout, | 但我可没有那么虔诚 |
[14:05] | and I will kill you before I let you take my kids. | 如果你想带走我的孩子 我就杀了你 |
[14:28] | As hard as it might be to believe, this ain’t personal. | 虽然你可能很难相信 但这并不是针对你个人 |
[14:31] | I mean, it ain’t all personal. | 不全部是针对你个人 |
[14:35] | And it’s not like you still don’t own a big chunk of the place. | 你还是拥有这地方的很大一部分 |
[14:37] | I mean, we’re setting up for your party as we speak. | 在我们说话的时候 我们在为你准备派对 |
[14:40] | Can you just give me a sunset period on this? | 你能不能给我一个缓期 |
[14:42] | Just this one last thing for Navarro. Then that’s it. | 让我再给纳瓦罗做最后一件事 之后随便你 |
[14:45] | This is really about you refusing to dirty up your own shit. | 问题真的在于 你让自己做了违法的生意 |
[14:49] | That’s the problem here. | 这才是问题所在 |
[14:52] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[14:53] | Navarro will not let me launder through any of his other businesses. | 纳瓦罗不会让我 通过他的其他任何生意洗钱 |
[14:57] | Then use your own businesses. | 那就用你自己的生意 |
[14:58] | Use Lickety Splitz and Harry’s and the Blue Cat | 用飞速极乐哈里家和蓝猫 |
[15:02] | or whatever else y’all plunder and get it done. | 或者你们能掠夺 自己经营的其他随便什么 |
[15:04] | Or… or invent a business. You’re good at shit like that. | 或是创造一个生意 你很会做这种事 |
[15:08] | I’m not workshopping this with you, Ruth. There’s a time concern here, okay? | 我不跟你讲这个 露丝 这里有时间问题 好吗 |
[15:15] | There’s always gonna be some concern, right? | 总会有问题的 对吧 |
[15:23] | I cleaned my record up. | 我清除了我的记录 |
[15:26] | And you and Wendy ain’t gonna shit where I eat. | 你和温蒂休想伤害到我 |
[15:46] | So you gotta hand it to her. | 她还挺厉害 |
[15:48] | She’s a fucking little animal. | 她是就是个小野兽 |
[15:52] | We’ll smurf it in. | 我们把大钱分散开洗 |
[15:53] | I’ll get a bunch of people together in the morning. I’ll send them in tomorrow night. | 我会召集一群人 明晚让他们参与进来 |
[15:57] | -It’s too much. -No, we’ll go peak hours, big, big teams. | -太多了 -不行 我们选高峰时段 大团队 |
[16:02] | I can get it done in a few days. | 我几天内就能搞定 |
[16:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[16:09] | Well, what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[16:12] | -We have this huge event. -No. | -我们有一个大型活动 -不 |
[16:14] | With money coming in from multiple states | 有来自不同州的钱 |
[16:18] | and sources, organizations, in the millions. | 不同的来源 不同的组织 都是数百万 |
[16:21] | It may be our only chance to move this kind of cash. | 也许这是我们 转移这么大一笔现金的唯一机会 |
[16:25] | When we are set up, | 等我们完成后 |
[16:28] | we are going to be a major employer in Chicago. | 我们会成为芝加哥的主要雇主之一 |
[16:32] | We are gonna be helping people on a large scale. | 我们会大规模帮助人们 |
[16:35] | Women, sick people, poor people. | 女人病人穷人 |
[16:37] | And if anyone even looked… | 如果有人查… |
[16:40] | If… if the IRS or the FBI or anyone even mention investigation, it’s all over. | 如果国税局或联邦调查局或者任何人 提到要调查 就全完了 |
[16:48] | Image is everything in that world. | 形象就是那个世界的一切 |
[16:52] | I can’t lose it. | 我不能失去形象 |
[16:57] | You’ve gotta get them to come home. | 你得让他们回家 |
[17:09] | I’m not so sure I can do that. | 我不确定我能做到 |
[17:16] | Well, if you won’t do it, I’ll do it. | 如果你不做 我就做 |
[17:25] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[17:29] | What the fuck do you think it means? | 你觉得那是什么意思 |
[17:43] | Look, I… I’m… I’m… I’m begging you guys to stay. | 听着 我求你们留下 |
[17:48] | Dad… -I know it’s hard to see right now. | 爸爸 我知道现在很难看到 |
[17:49] | But the most important thing is your family. | 但最重要的是你的家人 |
[17:55] | Grandpa’s family. | 外公就是家人 |
[17:58] | But he’s not somebody that you know, Jonah. | 但他不是你了解的人 乔纳 |
[18:02] | I know he’s better than Mom. | 我知道他比妈妈好 |
[18:04] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[18:06] | -What? -It’s not | -什么 -不是… |
[18:08] | He is. And besides, this’ll be a good chance to get to know him. | 是的 而且 这是了解他的好机会 |
[18:15] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[18:18] | Let’s say that we get out of this tomorrow, | 假设我们明天能摆脱这些 |
[18:20] | which of course we don’t, but let’s say that we do. | 当然了 这是不可能的 我们先这样假设 |
[18:26] | Are you really gonna stay with Mom after all that she’s put you through? | 你真的要跟妈妈在一起吗 她让你受了那么多苦 |
[18:30] | We’ve put each other through a lot. This is not all on your mom. | 我们让彼此受了很多苦 |
[18:32] | – You’re not answering her. | -好吧 -你没回答她的问题 |
[18:35] | And I’m gonna make sure that we all get through this. | 我会确保我们所有人都能度过难关 |
[18:40] | By doing everything she says. | 通过做她说的一切 |
[18:42] | By staying. | 通过留下来 |
[18:45] | By staying. | 通过留下来 |
[18:50] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[18:53] | And then, | 然后 |
[18:55] | we will all have decisions to make. | 我们都会做出决定 |
[18:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:06] | We have a lot of people coming into the airfield, | 我们有很多人进私人机场 |
[19:08] | so if you booked four cars, I’d make it five. | 所以如果你要定四辆车 那就定五辆 |
[19:10] | -I already booked five. -Then make it six. | -我已经定了五辆 -那就定六辆 |
[19:12] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[19:14] | If you got something to say to me, just go ahead and say it. | 如果你有话要对我说 就直接说 |
[19:19] | This place was built for one reason, to launder money for Omar Navarro. | 这个地方的建成只有一个原因 为奥马纳瓦罗洗钱 |
[19:26] | So it which makes what you’re doing inherently dangerous. | 所以你做的事就非常危险 |
[19:29] | You just got your life together. I-I don’t see this going very well. | 你的人生才刚开始 我觉得这样不太顺利 |
[19:34] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[19:37] | But Ruth hired me because I’m a good manager. | 但露丝雇了我 因为我是个好经理 |
[19:40] | -And I’ve always been a good manager. -Oh! | 而我一直是个好经理 |
[19:42] | -Yeah. -Your business was failing when I met you. | -对 -我认识你的时候 你的生意失败了 |
[19:46] | The place will run perfectly the night of your fundraiser | 这个地方会在你筹款晚会上 完美运营 |
[19:49] | because it is important to the casino, and the casino is important to Ruth. | 因为这对赌场很重要 而赌场对露丝很重要 |
[19:53] | But you should know, outside of the civility of doing business, | 但你应该知道 除了做生意的客套 |
[19:56] | I got no use for you. | 你对我没有价值 |
[19:58] | I think you are a ruthless, nasty bitch. | 我觉得你是个无情的坏女人 |
[20:02] | I think you have no sense of humor or human fucking decency. | 我觉得你没有幽默感 没有作为人类的体面 |
[20:08] | Now I’m gonna go order those town cars. | 现在我要去定镇上的车了 |
[20:16] | I do too have a sense of humor. | 我也有幽默感 |
[20:20] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[20:39] | Think this is the last of it. | 我想这是最后了 |
[20:43] | We’re gonna head back to the motel. | 我们要回汽车旅馆了 |
[20:48] | Okay. Wendy, you gonna come out? | 好 温蒂 你要出来吗 |
[20:54] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[21:16] | Yes! | 好 |
[21:18] | Yeah, that’s it! | 对 就这样 |
[21:20] | How’s Keith Deltrek got stacks that big? He’s been here 15 minutes. | 基斯德特里克怎么有这么多的筹码 他才来这里15分钟 |
[21:23] | Bullshit’s how. Get him out. | 他耍赖 带他出去 |
[21:25] | Kenny, bounce the Deltrek boy from craps. | 肯尼 把德特里克男孩 从赌桌上赶下去 |
[21:28] | I wonder why this slutty jackass here is hitting on 18 against a six. | 我还奇怪为什么这个放荡的混蛋 18还要看6的牌 |
[21:43] | She’s not gonna let us have this. | 她不会让我们拿到这个的 |
[21:48] | I’m going to bed. We’ll deal with it in the morning. | 我去睡觉了 我们明天早上再处理 |
[21:51] | I’ll be in in a minute. | 我马上过去 |
[22:07] | Hey. | 喂 |
[22:09] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[22:39] | -Oh, my God, Jesus. -Don’t move. | -我的天啊 -别动 |
[22:41] | Oh, my God, Jesus. | 我的天啊 |
[22:44] | Take my bag. | 拿走我的包 |
[22:47] | You need to let my colleagues launder their money. | 你得让我的同事洗钱 |
[22:50] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[22:54] | -Say it. | 说 |
[22:55] | I underst… I understand. | 我明白… 我明白 |
[23:16] | -What in the holy hell is wrong with you? -What are you talking about? | -你有什么毛病 -你在说什么 |
[23:20] | You sent an assassin at me in the parking lot. | 你在停车场派了一个刺客找我 |
[23:23] | What? No, I didn’t send anyone after you. | 什么不 我没有派人去找你 |
[23:26] | -Please keep your volume down, okay? -So it was your wife then. | -拜托你把声音调小一点 -那就是你老婆 |
[23:28] | -I don’t… -That sounds about right. | -我不… -听起来没错 |
[23:30] | I’m gonna tell you something. You and your dick wife | 我要告诉你一件事 你和你的混账老婆 |
[23:33] | can launder your drug money about a hundred other ways… | 可以用一百种其他方式 洗你的贩毒钱… |
[23:35] | Volume. | 小声点 |
[23:36] | …and yet you insist on fucking with Ruth. | …但你坚持要跟露丝过不去 |
[23:38] | -Why such a hard-on for that woman? -Rachel. | -为什么要针对那个女人 -蕾切尔 |
[23:40] | I don’t have a hard-on for her or anyone else, okay? | 没有针对她 也没有针对任何人 好吗 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna give you an example. | 我给你举个例子 |
[23:44] | You have 30 different vendors. | 你有30个不同的供应商 |
[23:47] | You are working with millionaire donors. | 你和百万捐赠者合作 |
[23:49] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[23:50] | Really? Why not? Math looks pretty easy to me. | 真的吗为什么不呢 数学在我看来很简单 |
[23:53] | Because I can’t. | 因为我不能 |
[24:00] | This is Wendy. All this. You don’t give a shit about any of this. | 是温蒂 这一切 你对这些都不在乎 |
[24:13] | I really hope she’s worth it, man. | 我真的希望她值得 朋友 |
[24:18] | I’m very sorry that somebody came after you. Unacceptable. | 我很抱歉有人来找你 不能容忍 |
[24:24] | But, Rachel, I-I need your help with Ruth, please. | 但蕾切尔 我需要你帮我劝劝露丝 拜托 |
[24:27] | This is about Wyatt. | 这关系到怀亚 |
[24:28] | This is about, you know, so many other things. | 关系到你 还有很多其他事情 |
[24:32] | And this is the last time I will ever ask her for anything. | 这是我最后一次求她任何事 |
[24:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | All righty, we’re rocking it through your drive time here at KPVK. | 好 我们KPVK台 让你的开车时光充满了摇滚 |
[24:47] | Still keep an eye on this weather system, folks. | 还是要注意这个天气系统 各位 |
[24:51] | Maybe tomorrow you ought to take the day off | 也许明天你该休息一天 |
[24:53] | ’cause the skies are gonna open up and a hard rain’s gonna fall. | 因为天会开裂口 大雨倾盆 |
[24:58] | But for now, you’re with me, Townson Wells, on this Two-for-Tuesday. | 但目前 你和我汤森威尔斯在一起 享受连续两首无广告歌曲 |
[25:01] | Here’s a pair from Golden Earring. Keep it locked on the Hollow. | 这是金耳环乐队的两首歌 请继续锁定《空》 |
[25:30] | Hi. You’ve reached Jonah Byrde. I can’t… | 你好 你联系了乔纳比尔德 我现在无法… |
[25:40] | Hi. You’ve reached Jonah Byrde. | 你好 你联系了乔纳比尔德 |
[25:42] | I can’t come to the phone right now, but leave a message. | 现在无法接听电话 请留言 |
[26:03] | – Rachel told me what y’all did. -Hi. | -嗨 蕾切尔告诉我 你们都做了什么 -嗨 |
[26:05] | Yeah, I had nothing to do with that, but I’m… I’m gonna talk to Wendy, okay? | 对 我跟这事没关系 但我会跟温蒂谈谈 好吧 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I rerouted all the funds coming out of the Belle | 对 我把从贝拉赌场出来的资金 |
[26:12] | to KYC-compliant banks on US soil. | 到你客户在美国土地上 账户的路径都重新导向了 |
[26:14] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[26:15] | And I can’t have you sneaking this shit through and have you threatening my employees. | 我不能让你偷偷摸摸威胁我的员工 |
[26:19] | Why are you doing this? Soon as this hits Mexico, they’re gonna come for you. | 你为什么要这么做这件事 很快传到墨西哥后 他们会来找你 |
[26:22] | Not if you do your job. Find another way to clean the money. | 如果你做好了你的工作 就不会 找其他方法把钱洗干净 |
[26:25] | No, without your help, I can’t get this done as fast as I need to. | 不 没有你的帮助 我没法按时完成 |
[26:30] | Like I said, it ain’t personal. | 就像我说的 这不是针对你个人 |
[26:53] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[26:59] | Depends how you mean. | 取决于你问的是什么意思 |
[27:04] | Did you send Nelson after Rachel? | 你派尼尔森去找蕾切尔了 |
[27:08] | Fuck yeah, I did. I hope it worked. | 该死 是的 希望起了作用 |
[27:11] | It did not. Ruth rerouted the casino’s outgoing funds. | 没有 露丝重新安排了 赌场出去的资金通路 |
[27:15] | Fuck is her problem? | 她他妈有什么毛病 |
[27:17] | – She thinks we’ve got another way to do this. – Yeah, well, we don’t. | -她觉得我们还有别的办法 -对 但我们没有 |
[27:23] | Wendy, if… if we get Navarro off the list, if we get him extradited, | 温蒂 如果我们把纳瓦罗 从黑名单上除名 如果我们让他引渡 |
[27:26] | it’s… it’s useless if we don’t have the money. | 如果没有钱 这些都没用 |
[27:34] | The FBI said that if Navarro died, they’d be happy to let you run the cartel. | 联邦调查局说如果纳瓦罗死了 他们很愿意让你运营贩毒集团 |
[27:41] | Are you suggesting that I run the cartel? | -你是在建议我运营贩毒集团吗 -不 |
[27:44] | – No. -Good. | 很好 |
[27:46] | I’m simply saying that the FBI’s already given us the answer. | 我只是说 联邦调查局已经给我们答案了 |
[27:52] | We don’t need Navarro. | 我们不需要纳瓦罗 |
[27:55] | How? | 怎么会 |
[27:56] | – Camila. -Camila? | -卡米拉 -卡米拉 |
[27:58] | Let’s give her the whole thing. Let’s tell her everything. | 我们把一切都给她 我们把一切都告诉她 |
[28:02] | -The whole story, the FBI, everything. -You wanna confirm her suspicions. | -整个故事 联邦调查局 一切 -你想确认她的怀疑 |
[28:06] | Tell her we’ve been working for law enforcement. She’ll kill us. | 告诉她 我们为执法部门工作 她会杀了我们的 |
[28:09] | No, we make it an offer that’s too good of a deal to turn down. | 不 我们提出的条件 会对她来说非常诱惑 不容拒绝 |
[28:14] | I mean, the entire cartel is just gonna think | 整个贩毒集团会认为 |
[28:15] | Navarro’s alive and running everything through Camila. | 纳瓦罗在通过卡米拉运营一切 |
[28:18] | I mean, that’s what everyone will think everywhere. | 所有地方的人都会这么想 |
[28:20] | I mean, but in reality, Navarro will be dead, | 但实际上 纳瓦罗死了 |
[28:24] | and Camila will be head of the cartel. | 卡米拉会是贩毒集团的头目 |
[28:26] | Yeah, I’m not so sure the FBI is gonna be willing | 我不确定卡米拉杀了纳瓦罗 |
[28:28] | to look the other way while Camila has Navarro killed. | 联邦调查局会不会愿意视而不见 |
[28:30] | And then, what, they just… they make somebody that they’ve never met before | 然后怎么样 他们让从没见过的一个人 |
[28:34] | a… a shadow cartel leader? | 成为贩毒集团影子头目 |
[28:36] | All they want is the money from the seizures. | 他们只想要缉获的钱 |
[28:39] | Look, I mean, these people, to the FBI, | 听着 这些人对联邦调查局来说 |
[28:41] | they’re just, they’re interchangeable. They’re disposable. | 他们是可以换的 他们是可以抛弃的 |
[28:47] | If you see another way… | 如果你看到别的办法… |
[28:51] | You think she’d be willing to do it? | 你觉得她会愿意做吗 |
[28:53] | I can get her to do it. | 我可以劝她做 |
[28:56] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[28:59] | I can. | 我可以 |
[29:10] | Mr. Davis, how are you tonight? | 戴维斯先生 你今晚好吗 |
[29:14] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[29:15] | Annalise loves those Mexican Cokes. Got a sweet tooth. | 安娜莉丝喜欢那些墨西哥可乐 都喝到牙痛了 |
[29:20] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[29:23] | Well, I love beer. | 我喜欢啤酒 |
[29:26] | Well, you sure clean up nice, don’t you? | 你还真是洗得干净 是吧 |
[29:28] | Yeah, I’m about to go to work now. | 对 我现在要去上班了 |
[29:32] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦 没错 |
[29:34] | You now own the floating city of Gomorrah. | 你现在拥有罪恶之城了 |
[29:37] | How proud you must be. | 你一定很骄傲 |
[29:42] | Hey, um… I’ve been meaning to ask you. How’s the schools out by where y’all live? | 喂 我一直想问你 你们住的地方 学校怎么样 |
[29:49] | Why do all you women care so much about the schools? | 为什么你们这些女人这么关心学校 |
[29:54] | Those two are smarter than shit. | 那两个人太他妈聪明了 |
[29:56] | They’re gonna need good fucking teachers. | 他们需要优秀的老师 |
[29:58] | And you can watch your language around me. | 注意你对我说话的语气 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:04] | I’ve got a sailor’s mouth. | 我讲粗话习惯了 |
[30:07] | How’d you and my son spend time together, anyway? | 你和我儿子是怎么相处的 |
[30:12] | What… what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:15] | Aside from the physical. | 除了身体 |
[30:17] | What’d you do? What’d you talk about? | 你做了什么你们聊了什么 |
[30:23] | Uh… | 呃 |
[30:25] | I guess we talked about what everybody talks about. | 我想我们聊了大家都会聊的话题 |
[30:29] | You know. “How was your day?” | 你知道的 “你今天过得怎么样” |
[30:33] | “What do we wanna do? What do we wanna eat?” | 我们想做什么我们想吃什么 |
[30:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:39] | ‘Cause you’re not his type. | 因为你不是他喜欢的类型 |
[30:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:47] | He likes brunettes, same as me. | 他喜欢黑头发 跟我一样 |
[30:50] | You can’t trust blondes. | 金发的人不可信 |
[30:52] | Hmm, no, I figure you can’t trust about anyone. | 我想任何人都不可信 |
[30:56] | And they’re smart-mouthed. | 金发的人嘴很伶俐 |
[31:00] | -Hmm. Okay. -You have a good night now. -Have a good time on your boat. | -好了 祝你今晚过得愉快 -在船上玩得开心 |
[31:10] | I know for a while now that you’re working with the FBI. | 我知道你跟联邦调查局合作 有一段时间了 |
[31:13] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[31:15] | These seizures are the fee. | 缴获就是费用 |
[31:17] | That’s the price of doing business. | 这就是做生意的代价 |
[31:19] | Uh, otherwise, they… they won’t interfere with your operations. | 否则他们不会干涉你的行动 |
[31:23] | Both your brother and your son knew how smart this deal is. | 你弟弟和儿子 都知道这笔交易有多聪明 |
[31:26] | And look at the two of them. | 看看他们的下场 |
[31:28] | -You’re different. – Hmm. | 你不一样 |
[31:30] | Your brother was taken down by a… a rogue FBI agent. | 你弟弟 被联邦调查局的流氓探员打败了 |
[31:34] | -An outlier. -Yeah. | -一个边缘人 -对 |
[31:35] | And the Bureau is very much on our side. | 联邦调查局非常支持我们 |
[31:38] | And your son, may he rest in peace, he was never given the opportunity | 愿你的儿子安息 他从来没有得到机会 |
[31:42] | to embrace the arrangement because your brother had him killed. | 迎接这个安排 因为你弟弟安排人杀了他 |
[31:46] | You want me to run the cartel | 你想让我管理贩毒集团 但要 让这个世界相信 是我弟弟在运营 |
[31:47] | while the world believes my brother’s running it. Why? | 为什么 |
[31:52] | In maintaining the appearance of a patriarchy… | 维持父权社会… |
[31:56] | Oh. | 噢 |
[31:57] | …it avoids a lot of headaches in your organization, don’t you think? | 能避免你的组织中 出现很多头痛的事情 你不觉得吗 |
[32:01] | Don’t pretend like this is for my benefit. | 别假装这是为了我好 |
[32:04] | If I run the cartel with the approval of the FBI, | 如果我在联邦调查局的同意下 运营贩毒集团 |
[32:09] | that means they’ll stop investigating you, | 那意味着他们不会再调查你们 |
[32:11] | and you’ll be free to run your foundation and play kingmaker. | 你就能自由运营基金会 把玩政治元老 |
[32:16] | All those things can be true at once. | 所有的事情都可以一次成真 |
[32:21] | How are things with your kids? | 你的孩子们那边怎么样了 |
[32:27] | Not great, but we’re working through it. Thanks. | 不太好 但我们正在努力 谢谢 |
[32:31] | They’re at a wild age. | 他们这个年纪 心里比较野 |
[32:33] | Difficult, emotional. | 比较难管理 情绪化 |
[32:36] | Yes, they are. | 他们确实是 |
[32:40] | Your family means a lot to you. | 你的家人对你很重要 |
[32:43] | Well, my family means a lot to me too. | 我的家人对我也很重要 |
[32:47] | And yet, you’ll have me kill my own brother | 而你却要我杀了我自己的兄弟 |
[32:49] | to make all this possible. | 让这一切成为可能 |
[32:55] | We know, Camila. | 我们知道 卡米拉 |
[32:59] | We know it was you | 我们知道是你 |
[33:01] | who made the attempt on your brother’s life. | 找人袭击你弟弟的 |
[33:05] | And we never told him, and we never will, | 我们从没告诉他 我们也不会告诉他 |
[33:08] | because we wanna keep you alive. | 因为我们想让你活着 |
[33:12] | Make you king. | 让你成为国王 |
[33:17] | Now that I know all this, | 现在我知道了这些 |
[33:20] | what makes you think I won’t kill you? | 你凭什么觉得我不会杀了你们呢 |
[33:25] | ‘Cause with us, you get the FBI. | 因为跟我们一起 你就有了联邦调查局 |
[33:27] | You get to run the biggest cartel in the world | 你可以管理世界上最大的贩毒集团 |
[33:29] | and never be on any most wanted list. | 永远不会进入任何通缉名单 |
[33:32] | Never see a prison cell. | 不用受牢狱之苦 |
[33:34] | You’ll be everything and nothing at once, | 拥有一切和错失一切 只在一念之间 |
[33:38] | which if I’m not mistaken is exactly what you want. | 如果我没有想错 这正是你想要的 |
[33:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:49] | “Okay” as in “yes”? | 好吧是同意的意思 |
[33:53] | “Okay” as in “yes.” | 好吧是同意的意思 |
[34:04] | We’ll set up a meeting with the FBI. | 我们会跟联邦调查局会面 |
[34:07] | I’ll need to visit Omar one last time. | 我要去见奥马最后一次 |
[34:11] | I-I don’t think that that’s the best idea. | 我不觉得这是最好的主意 |
[34:14] | Yeah, well… well, no, what he means is, it it would be easier on you if you didn’t see him. | 不 他的意思是 如果你不见他 对你来说会容易一些 |
[34:19] | Oh, I’ll be fine. | 哦 我不会有事的 |
[34:21] | Of course, but, um… | 当然了 但… |
[34:23] | We’ll look into it, but it may not be possible. | 我们会看看 但可能不会成功 |
[34:27] | I believe you’ll make it possible. | 我相信你们一定会成功 |
[34:36] | How fast can we fill a board seat if I told Schafer to fuck off? | 如果我叫谢弗滚 我们能 在多快的时间内填补一个委员 |
[34:41] | I told you, at this point, you need Schafer to get Navarro off SDN, | 我告诉你了 现在这样 需要谢弗 来让纳瓦罗从黑名单上除名 否则 |
[34:44] | – or you need a lot more time and money to put a new team together. = Hmm. | – 需要更多的时间和金钱 来重新组一个队 -嗯 |
[34:51] | It might be that we don’t need him off the list, after all. | 也许我们不需要他从黑名单除名 |
[34:54] | Why, you, um, planning on killing another cartel head? | 怎么 你们… 计划再杀一个贩毒集团头目 |
[34:57] | No. | 不 |
[34:59] | Right, well… | 好吧 |
[35:01] | …I could fill Schafer’s seat in whiplash time. | 我可以很快填补谢弗的位置 |
[35:05] | What about damage control? | 控制损失呢 |
[35:07] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[35:08] | Good, potentially. | 也可能很好 |
[35:09] | If you get out in front, say that you’re willing to take a financial hit | 如果你提前宣称你愿意承受经济损失 |
[35:13] | if it means not getting into bed with amoral people. Blah, blah, blah… | 如果不用跟不道德的人 染上不正当关系 等等… |
[35:18] | Good. | 好 |
[35:20] | “Potentially good” is what I wanted to hear. | 也可能很好是我想听到的 |
[35:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[35:34] | I’m in town for the gala, and I wanted to see you. | 我是来参加晚会的 我想见你 |
[35:37] | -Is that okay? -Yes, of course. | -可以吗 -是的 当然 |
[35:41] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[35:43] | More blood in your face. | 脸上有更多血色了 |
[35:48] | They don’t cut your hair, do they? | 他们不会剪你的头发吧 |
[35:53] | Hmm. It makes you look young. | 让你看起来很年轻 |
[35:59] | Do you remember my wedding? | 你还记得我的婚礼吗 |
[36:02] | That’s an odd question. | 真是个奇怪的问题 |
[36:05] | Barely. I was 15 and very drunk. | 不太记得了 我当时15岁 还喝了太多酒 |
[36:11] | You got in so much trouble. | 你惹了那么多麻烦 |
[36:16] | Dad was so mad at you. | 爸爸很生你的气 |
[36:19] | He was screaming at you in that little vestibule. | 他在那个小小的前厅对你大吼 |
[36:22] | You came over and asked him to dance. | 你来找他跳舞 |
[36:26] | You do remember. | 你还记得 |
[36:29] | You winked at me. | 你对我眨眼 |
[36:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:35] | -I winked at you. | 我对你眨眼 |
[36:42] | My little buddy. | 我的小伙伴 |
[36:55] | I didn’t kill Javi. | 我没杀哈维 |
[37:09] | Your son was not a traitor, Camila, and I didn’t kill him. | 你儿子不是叛徒 卡米拉 我没杀他 |
[37:16] | I used his death to see who was who. | 我用他的死来看看谁是什么人 |
[37:24] | But I didn’t kill your son. | 但我没杀你儿子 |
[37:27] | Then who did? | 那是谁干的 |
[37:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:36] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[37:41] | Wendy Byrde. | 温蒂比尔德 |
[37:55] | Hi, this is Marty Byrde. | 嗨 我是马蒂比尔德 |
[37:57] | Marty, it’s Camila. How are you? | 马蒂 我是卡米拉 你好吗 |
[38:02] | Uh, good, Camila. How are you? | 很好 卡米拉 你好吗 |
[38:05] | I’m gonna need you to tell me who killed my son. | 我需要你告诉我 是谁杀了我儿子 |
[38:10] | I-I know that your… your brother ordered the hit, | 我知道是你弟弟下的命令 |
[38:14] | but I don’t… I don’t know who actually did it. I’m sorry. | 我不知道实际是谁干的 抱歉 |
[38:19] | Omar just told me he didn’t order it. | 奥马刚刚告诉我 不是他下令的 |
[38:22] | It’s important that you’re honest with me. | 你对我说实话很重要 |
[38:26] | Uh… | 呃 |
[38:29] | Listen, uh, y-you know, Camila, I’m | 听着 你知道 卡米拉 |
[38:31] | I’m not really on that side of the business, | 我不插手黑社会的事情 |
[38:34] | so I don’t have any details. | 所以我不知道具体的细节 |
[38:38] | Um, I apologize, you know. I’ll… I’ll… I’ll look into it for you if you’d like. | 我很抱歉 如果你愿意 我会帮你调查的 |
[38:42] | But, uh, you know, I just… I might not be the best person to ask. | 但你知道 我只是… 我可能不是最适合给你答案的人 |
[38:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:49] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[39:19] | Thanks for letting me stay over. | 谢谢你让我留宿 |
[39:24] | Oh, I like the company. | 我喜欢这个公司 |
[39:26] | Three’s hardly ever here, and when I get it done, | 特里都没怎么来 等我建成的时候 |
[39:31] | you can have the guesthouse if you want or… or, uh, live in the big house. | 如果你想 可以有客房 或者住在大房子里 |
[39:37] | Yeah, it’ll be too much for me and Three. | 这里对我和特里来说太大了 |
[39:47] | It’s okay to move up, you know. | 人往高处走 |
[39:50] | You deserve this. | 你应该拥有这个 |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:59] | Don’t you… don’t you fucking shrug me off, you bitch. | 你… 你不用对我耸肩 你这个贱人 |
[40:02] | -Don’t do that. | 别这样 你应该拥有所有这些 |
[40:05] | You deserve the whole fucking thing. You do. New start, new house. | 真的 新的开始 新的房子 |
[40:10] | New life. | 新的生活 |
[40:16] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[40:19] | Well, I know. | 就是的 |
[41:15] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 |
[41:17] | Your door was a little bit open. | 你的门有点开着 |
[41:22] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[41:25] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[41:27] | He had an uncomfortable visit from his sister today, | 他姐姐昨天去拜访他了 让他很不适 |
[41:30] | and he wants to talk to you and Marty. | 他想跟你和马蒂聊聊 |
[41:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:59] | -My children left me. – Mm-hmm. | 我的孩子们离开了我 |
[42:06] | Don’t you think they’ll probably come back? | 你觉得他们会回来吗 |
[42:08] | No, I think my father is gonna poison them against me. | 不 我觉得我父亲会荼毒他们 让他们远离我 |
[42:12] | Hmm. Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[42:18] | I had a terrible relationship with my father. | 我和我父亲关系很差 |
[42:23] | He was a massive prick. | 他是个大混蛋 |
[42:29] | It’s not bragging if it’s true. | 真的 丝毫没有夸张 |
[42:34] | He’s dead now. | 他现在死了 |
[42:38] | But he hit my mother. He hit my sisters. | 但他打我妈妈 他打我的姐妹们 |
[42:43] | Beat me and my brothers. | 打我和我的兄弟们 |
[42:53] | I’ve forgiven him, of course. | 我当然原谅了他 |
[42:59] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[43:03] | But there was a time there | 但有段时间 |
[43:06] | where it was either… | 当时的情况是… |
[43:09] | kill the man… | 要么杀了这个人… |
[43:12] | or join the church. | 要么就加入教会 |
[43:23] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[43:29] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢你 |
[43:38] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 好 不客气 |
[43:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:16] | Now, you’re either gonna let me in this hospital, | 现在 你要么让我进这个医院 |
[44:20] | or I’m gonna leave this building, and I’m gonna kill my father. | 要么我离开这栋楼 然后去杀了我父亲 |
[44:26] | So, why don’t you pass me that clipboard there? | 不如你把那张板递给我 |
[44:28] | Let’s get to know each other, hmm? | 我们来了解一下彼此 |
[44:40] | Hey, you can stay at mine again tonight if you want. | 嘿 如果你想的话 今晚还可以在我那里住 |
[44:43] | We can watch, uh, Duck Dynasty and feel good about ourselves. | 我们可以看 《鸭子王朝》 给自己找点成就感 |
[44:47] | – Yeah. | 听起来确实很有趣 |
[44:49] | Uh, well, uh, I got an errand to run, so, uh, I’ll bring home dinner. | 我有事要办 所以我带晚饭回家 |
[44:56] | – Careful out there. -Yep. | -你在外面小心点 -好 |
[45:03] | Do you, uh, do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[45:07] | No. | 不用 |
[45:12] | What are you doing in here exactly? | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[45:16] | Did you tell the kids I’m in here? | 你告诉孩子们我来了吗 |
[45:18] | No, I did not tell the kids. I don’t wanna worry them. | 没告诉孩子们 我不想让他们担心 |
[45:21] | The whole point is to worry the kids. | 我就是想让孩子们担心 |
[45:25] | You know, we got that fundraiser in two days. | 还有两天就是募捐活动了 |
[45:26] | Don’t you wanna be able to get ready for that? Be rested? | 难道你不想准备好吗安心一点 |
[45:29] | Tell the kids I’m in here. | 告诉孩子们我在这里 |
[45:37] | And… and what about Camila? You know, we got this new deal with Camila. | 那卡米拉呢 我们和卡米拉达成了新协议 |
[45:40] | Are you… you gonna make me handle that all on my own? | 你要让我自己处理一切吗 |
[45:43] | If I leave here, I’ll kill him. | 如果我离开这里 我就杀了他 |
[45:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[45:48] | What do… what do you mean “who”? | 你说谁是什么意思 |
[45:51] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[45:53] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[46:00] | I’m not leaving here till I get my kids back. | 在我把孩子们救回来之前 不会离开这里 |
[46:06] | -Got it. -Mm-hmm. | 知道了 |
[46:42] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[47:45] | We need some place private to talk. | 我们需要私下谈谈 |
[47:50] | I’ll be in my office with Ms. Langmore if y’all need me. | 如果你们需要我 我会和兰格莫女士在办公室 |
[47:56] | All right, then. Here’s the deal. | 那好吧 是这样的 |
[48:00] | The man you got sitting in prison over there for Wyatt’s murder. | 因为怀亚特的谋杀案而坐牢的那个人 |
[48:04] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[48:05] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[48:08] | Maybe you should get yourself a lawyer before you say anything else. | 也许你应该在说这些之前 先找个律师 |
[48:12] | No need. | 不用 |
[48:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:17] | Go on, then. | 那你继续 |
[48:18] | A motherfucker named Javi Elizondro did it. | 是一个叫哈维艾历桑德罗的混蛋干的 |
[48:21] | He works for the Navarro Cartel, and he had them | 他为纳瓦罗贩毒集团工作 他把它们… |
[48:25] | The Navarro cartel? | 纳瓦罗贩毒集团 |
[48:26] | Can… can I… can I get through this, please? | 你能让我先说完吗 |
[48:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[48:34] | He had a problem with Darlene growing heroin, | 他对达莲娜种植海洛因有意见 |
[48:37] | and he shot her | 然后 |
[48:39] | and Wyatt, | 他开枪杀了她和怀亚 |
[48:43] | and… and when I found that out, | 当我发现这件事时 |
[48:47] | I hunted him down and… and killed him in Chicago. | 我追他到了芝加哥 杀了他 |
[48:53] | So… so the man’s dead. | 所以那个人死了 |
[48:55] | Jesus Christ, Ruth. | 天啊 露丝 |
[48:57] | And… and… and you ain’t never gonna find him. | 你永远也找不到他了 |
[48:59] | And it might also interest you to know that Javi Elizondro killed Sheriff Nix, | 你可能也会想知道 哈维艾历桑德罗 也杀了尼克斯警长 |
[49:04] | so you can take those billboards down ’cause you ain’t never gonna find him. | 所以你可以把这些板子收起来了 因为你永远都找不到他们了 |
[49:07] | And here’s the thing. If any DA or anyone ever comes at me | 重点是 如果有律师或者什么人来找我 |
[49:11] | and says that I said any of this shit to you, | 说我对你说过这些鬼话 |
[49:14] | I’ll deny it and tell them that you’re crazy. | 我会否认 告诉他们你疯了 |
[49:17] | And who’ll believe you anyway? Because it is crazy. | 反正谁会相信你呢 因为这太疯狂了 |
[49:23] | Now, you know how bad it looks? | 现在你知道看起来有多糟糕了吗 |
[49:25] | You getting all Darlene’s money and then coming in here | 你继承了达莲娜所有的钱 然后来这里 |
[49:28] | with a story about cartels and Chicago and dead cops. | 讲了一个 贩毒集团芝加哥死警察的故事 |
[49:34] | And just what do you expect me to do here? | 你希望我在这里做什么 |
[49:38] | First of all, | 首先 |
[49:40] | go ahead and follow the money if you want, | 如果你想追踪这笔钱 随便你 |
[49:44] | ’cause it ain’t gonna lead you to nowhere. | 因为你肯定找不到任何头绪 |
[49:48] | None of it was about money to me. | 对我来说 这些都不是为了钱 |
[49:52] | And you ain’t never gonna find any evidence | 你永远也找不到任何证据 |
[49:54] | ’cause this is some high-level shit. | 因为这是最高级机密 |
[49:57] | Now, I’m sorry to lay this all on you, but those are the facts. | 我很抱歉把这一切都说给你 但这些都是事实 |
[50:11] | My point here is the man sitting in that jail cell | 我想说的是 那个坐在监狱里的人 |
[50:16] | ain’t guilty of nothing but being poor and being an asshole. | 什么错都没有犯 只是一个贫穷的混蛋而已 |
[50:22] | And half of that ain’t even his fault. | 这两项中的一个 还不是他的错 |
[50:26] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[50:31] | There’s a fuckload of politics in your job, | 你的工作中涉及很多政治 |
[50:35] | but right is right. | 但黑白分明 |
[50:52] | You’re gonna be a good sheriff, Ronnie. | 你会是个好警长的 罗尼 |
[50:56] | Just be careful driving home. | 开车回家小心点 |
[50:59] | It’s slicker than spit out. | 外面路很滑 |
[51:22] | Shit, shit, fuck! | 靠 操 |
[51:31] | -Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:52] | Come on, man. Don’t do that. | 拜托 兄弟 别这样 |
[52:07] | -Come on, Rachel. Pick up. | 快点 蕾切尔 接电话 |
[52:10] | Shit. | 靠 |
[52:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:21] | Hey, I got Duck Dynasty on. It’s really good. | 喂 我放了《鸭子王朝》 真的很好看 |
[52:24] | -Okay, yeah, you need to listen to me. -What’s the matter? | -好 对 你现在注意听我的话 -怎么了 |
[52:27] | No, no, you… you need to get out of there. | 不 你得离开那里 |
[52:30] | Nelson, the guy who fucked with you the other day, | 那天跟你上床的尼尔森 |
[52:32] | he’s coming after me, and he’ll find you. | 他来找我了 他会找到你的 |
[52:35] | -Wait, what? -Just… just please listen to me. | -等等 什么 -你先听我说 |
[52:37] | Go to the closet, get the rifle, | 进衣柜 拿好步枪 |
[52:40] | and then you need to fucking run into the woods, and you just keep running. | 然后你需要跑进树林 一直跑 |
[52:44] | Fuck. All right, I got it. | 操 好 我知道了 |
[52:47] | -My shoes! -Just forget about your fucking shoes. | -我的鞋子 -别管你的鞋了 |
[52:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[52:56] | -Fuck! He’s coming up the drive. -Shit. | -操 他已经到车道了 -靠 |
[52:59] | Shit, shit. | 靠 |
[53:00] | Get behind the trailer. Run now! | 去拖车后面 快跑 |
[53:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[53:06] | Fucking nightmare! | 该死的噩梦 |
[53:08] | -Just go. Just fucking move. | 走 快他妈动 |
[53:11] | Once he gets out of his fucking car, you need to shoot him, or he’ll kill you. | 一旦他下了车 你就需要开枪打他 不然他会杀了你 |
[53:15] | He’ll find you, and he’ll kill you. | 他会找到你 会杀了你 |
[53:21] | Just slow and steady. | 慢一点 稳一点 |
[53:25] | Just do it. Slow and steady. | 照做 慢一点 稳一点 |
[53:30] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[53:58] | Oh, fuck me. | 我操了 |
[54:00] | Look, I’m… I’m… I’m almost there. | 听着 我快到了 |