英文名称:Pacific Rim Uprising
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | My generation… we were born into war. | 我们这代人 出生于战争时期 |
[00:51] | Giant monsters attacked our world. | 巨兽袭击了我们的世界 |
[00:55] | We called ’em Kaiju. | 我们称之为 怪兽 |
[01:00] | They came through the Breach. | 它们来自虫洞 |
[01:02] | A gateway to another dimension at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. | 通往另一次元的入口 位于太平洋的底部 |
[01:07] | They were sent by an alien race on the other side… | 派它们来的是虫洞另一端的外星种族 |
[01:10] | the Precursors. | 名为 先驱 |
[01:13] | We fought back, | 我们予以回击 |
[01:15] | building our own monsters… | 并造出了我们自己的怪物 |
[01:18] | Jaegars | 机甲 |
[01:19] | … giant robots. | 这些机器人 体型庞大 |
[01:21] | So big they needed two pilots to run ’em. | 需要两名驾驶员才能操作 |
[01:25] | My father was one of them. | 我父亲就是其中之一 |
[01:28] | He sacrificed himself to help save the world. | 他为了拯救世界 牺牲了自己 |
[01:35] | I… am not my father. | 而我 不是我父亲 |
[01:41] | It’s been ten years since we won the war | 自从我们赢得战争 并关闭虫洞 |
[01:43] | and closed the Breach. | 已经过去了十年 |
[01:47] | Most of the world’s recovered. | 大部分地区已经重建 |
[01:49] | But a few coastal cities never did. | 但是一些沿海城市从未改变 |
[01:52] | And the world is still picking up the pieces. | 整个世界仍在休养生息 |
[02:01] | But some of us live better in a broken world. | 可我们中的一些人更愿意住在废墟里 |
[02:08] | And squatting in half a mansion | 待在断壁残垣的豪宅里 |
[02:11] | is better than paying for some crappy apartment. | 总比买那些海景公寓强 |
[02:15] | Now, in the relief zones, you have to get creative. | 在救援区 你得生财有道 |
[02:17] | You have to hustle. | 会做交易 |
[02:19] | Or somebody else might eat your breakfast. | 否则别人会吃掉你的早餐 |
[02:23] | And your cookies. | 还有你的饼干 |
[02:27] | And your damn hot sauce. | 还有紧俏的辣椒酱 |
[02:29] | You know, out here, we place a different value on things. | 在这里 我们赋予物品不同的价值 |
[02:35] | The Pan Pacific Defense Corps usually looks the other way | 然而”环太平洋联合军防部队”通常不这么认为 |
[02:38] | as long as you don’t go poking around where you don’t belong. | 只要你别去那些不该去的地方 |
[02:42] | Say, like a decommissioned Jaeger scrapyard. | 比如退役机甲的废料场 |
[02:47] | Big risks mean big reward, | 俗话说 富贵险中求 |
[02:50] | and nothing pays more than stolen Jaeger tech. | 盗取机甲技术是最赚钱的 |
[02:53] | Plenty of nutcases out here trying to slap together their own Jaegers. | 在这里 很多疯子都想组装自己的机甲 |
[03:00] | But they need the parts to do it. | 可他们得有零件才行 |
[03:04] | So, if you can steal what no one else can steal… | 如果你能偷到别人偷不到的东西 |
[03:09] | …you can live like a king. | 你就能过上国王般的生活 |
[03:17] | Are you sure it’s in here? | 你确定这里有吗 |
[03:19] | Power cores are stripped before they get decommissioned. | 报废前 动力核心都会被拆掉 |
[03:21] | But sometimes they miss the tertiary plasma capacitors. | 不过偶尔会忘掉三级等离子电容器 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1312个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:233个,六级词汇:142个,GRE词汇:142个,托福词汇:182个,考研词汇:255个,专四词汇:217个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:443个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:25] | And that’s a big score. This one’s still holding a charge. | 可能性很大 你看这个 你还有电 |
[03:31] | You better hope so. | 最好是这样 |
[03:33] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[03:35] | Let’s just calm down.Let’s not get excited. | 冷静别激动 |
[03:37] | I’m just playing the odds here. | 我只是以防万一 |
[03:38] | You cheated Barada in Juarez, skipped out on Chau in Hong Kong. | 你在华雷斯骗了布雷塔 在香港又把老周耍了 |
[03:41] | – Now, that was a misunderstanding. – And stole from me… | – 那是误会 – 还在我的后院 |
[03:44] | in my own backyard. | 偷我的东西 |
[03:45] | Now I’m stealing for you. Circle of life. | 可现在我是为你而偷 低头不见抬头见的 |
[03:49] | – We good? – You deliver… | – 交个朋友怎么样 – 你先把东西给我 |
[03:52] | and yeah… | 行 |
[03:55] | we’re good. | 成交 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:06] | – Let’s get rich. – Let’s. | – 我们发财去 – 走 |
[04:18] | Target lock. | 目标已锁定 |
[04:20] | Where is it? | 那东西在哪 |
[04:22] | Target lock. | 目标已锁定 |
[04:23] | Hey, man, uh, just a little situation. | 老兄 出了点状况 |
[04:26] | It says it’s here. It’s supposed to be right there, | 这玩意儿说它在那儿 它就应该在那 |
[04:29] | but you know what, let me just figure this out. | 但你也看到这种状况了 我来看看是怎么回事 |
[04:32] | Target lock. | 目标已锁定 |
[04:34] | Somebody please kill this guy for me. | 来个人给我把他干掉 |
[04:37] | Target moving. | 目标在移动 |
[04:38] | No, no, no. It’s here. You wait, wait. | 不不不 它在这儿 你等等 等等 |
[04:41] | Someone else is in here. | 这里还有别人 |
[04:42] | Someone else has the capacitor. Now, let’s go. Come on. | 电容器让他拿走了 我们追 快点 |
[04:44] | Jake! Jake! | 杰克 |
[04:45] | Hey, wait! | 等一等 |
[04:48] | Son of a… | 你这个混蛋 |
[04:52] | Go, go, go! | 快快快快 |
[04:54] | Split up. | 分头追 |
[04:55] | Go! | 快点 |
[05:17] | Come on! Jake! | 别跑 杰克 |
[05:23] | Hey, boss, he went over here! | 老大 到这边来 |
[05:24] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[05:25] | I see him. I see him. | 我看见他了 |
[05:31] | This way. | 这边 |
[05:43] | Jake, Jake, Jake. | 杰克 |
[05:45] | Nice try. | 你可真滑头啊 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:53] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[05:54] | We’re good. | 朋友嘛 |
[05:55] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[05:58] | Jake, you son of a… | 杰克 你这个混蛋 |
[06:03] | Target lock. | 目标已锁定 |
[06:08] | Target lock. | 目标已锁定 |
[06:10] | Hey! Get back here with that! | 把东西交出来 |
[06:24] | No, no! | 不不不 |
[06:52] | Target moving. | 目标正在移动 |
[08:26] | – How old are you? – Old enough to kick your ass. | – 你多大了 – 打败你绰绰有余 |
[08:29] | Let’s take a second. Back up. Back up. | 等一下 别动 |
[08:32] | – You build this thing yourself? – What do you think? | – 那是你造的吗 – 你以为呢 |
[08:35] | I think I can sell your little toy for a whole lot of money. | 我以为可以卖掉你的小玩具 赚一大笔钱 |
[08:38] | Scrapper’s not a toy and she’s not for sale. | 拳击手可不是玩具 它是非卖品 |
[08:40] | The man holding the pipe says she is. So listen up… | 谁手里拿着棍子谁说了算 你给我听着 |
[08:46] | – You led them here? – That’s impossible. | – 是你把他们领来的 – 怎么可能 |
[08:51] | Ah, what the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼 老兄 |
[09:09] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点快点 |
[09:12] | Yes. | 行了 |
[09:14] | It works! | 启动了 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey! | 喂喂喂 |
[09:24] | Get out | 出去 |
[09:25] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[09:26] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Stop! – Where is it? | – 不不不 住手 – 它在哪儿 |
[09:28] | Hey! Don’t touch that. Hey. | 别碰那个 |
[09:30] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[09:32] | – Where’s the other one? – Stop! The other what? | – 另一个在哪 – 住手 另一个什么 |
[09:33] | The other cradle. A Jaeger needs two pilots. | 另一个驾驶位 机甲需要两名驾驶员 |
[09:35] | Scrapper is small enough to run on a single neural lobe. | 拳击手是小机甲 所以一个神经元就能操控 |
[09:37] | All right, then you get out, you let me pilot. | 好吧 那你出去 我来驾驶 |
[09:39] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[09:40] | Screw that. | 去死吧你 |
[09:50] | Told you she’s not a toy. | 我说了 它不是玩具 |
[09:51] | You’re gonna get us killed. I can get us out of here. | 你会害死我们的 我能让我们逃出去 |
[09:53] | I just got us out. | 我已经让我们逃出来了 |
[10:01] | Oh, my God. | 天那 |
[10:05] | That’s November Ajax. | 那是”冬日阿贾克斯” |
[10:07] | Pilots of unregistered Jaeger, | 未经注册的机甲驾驶员 |
[10:09] | this is the Pan Pacific Defense Corps. | 我们是环太平洋联合军防部队 |
[10:12] | Power down and exit your Conn-Pod. | 关闭动力 并从驾驶舱里出来 |
[10:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don’t-don’t-don’t give up. | 不不不 别投降 |
[10:20] | You give up way too easy. | 你太缺乏斗志了 |
[10:21] | That’s what they think. | 他们也是这么认为的 |
[10:33] | Stop! | 站住 |
[10:37] | You are in violation of Code Ten, Section 14. Operation of an unregistered Jaeger. | 你违反的时候禁止令第14条 驾驶未经注册的机甲 |
[10:43] | – Hang on. – I am hanging on! | – 抓好 – 我抓着好着呢 |
[10:44] | Hang tighter. | 抓紧点儿 |
[10:57] | Seriously? | 还跑 |
[11:01] | Stop. | 站住 |
[11:19] | See? I just out-piloted November Ajax. | 看见没有 我甩掉了冬日阿贾克斯 |
[11:23] | – No, you didn’t. – Did | – 不 你没有 – 我有 |
[11:28] | Didn’t. | 你没有 |
[11:31] | Okay. What do you got? And I’m not getting out. | 好吧 那你有什么办法 我是不会出去的 |
[11:35] | – One of those ion cells redundant? – No! | – 能拿掉一个离子电池吗 – 不能 |
[11:38] | They are now. | 现在必须能 |
[11:38] | – But we need them. – Get up to Ajax’s head. | – 可我们需要它 – 爬到阿贾克斯头上去 |
[11:40] | – What? – Go! | – 什么 – 上啊 |
[11:57] | Power down. | 关闭动力 |
[12:04] | Low power warning. 12%. | 动力不足警报 12% |
[12:07] | I told you we needed that! | 我说了 我们需要它 |
[12:08] | It worked, didn’t it? | 可我们不是成功了吗 |
[12:09] | 11%. | 警告 11% |
[12:15] | How long before Ajax can reboot his systems? | 阿贾克斯重启系统要多久 |
[12:21] | About that long. | 怎么这么久 |
[12:28] | Power down. | 关闭动力 |
[12:29] | This is your final warning. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[12:48] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 跟我走 |
[13:02] | Look what you did to my Jaeger | 看看你对我的机甲都做了什么 |
[13:03] | you jerk! | 你这个大傻个 |
[13:17] | – Should have let me pilot. – Oh, like this is my fault. | – 你应该让我来驾驶的 – 怎么怪起我来了 |
[13:21] | – You compromised my command center. – Your command center? | – 你暴露了我的指挥中心 – 你的指挥中心吗 |
[13:25] | – Yes. My command center. – Wait. Sorry, sorry. | – 没错 我的指挥中心 – 等等 抱歉 |
[13:27] | – I didn’t hear that. Your command center? – Yes! | – 我没听清 你的指挥中心 – 没错 |
[13:28] | And you had no place to come in and try to tell me what to do. | 鬼知道你是从哪冒出来的 对我指指点点 |
[13:31] | – I go wherever I want. – ‘Cause it really worked out well, right? | – 我想怎样就怎样 – 所以结果又怎样呢 |
[13:33] | – It’s a different world. – Look where we’re at. | – 这世界不一样了 – 看看我们的下场 |
[13:34] | Your top lip and your bottom lip, they need to meet and become friends. | 你的上嘴皮和下嘴皮需要碰面 交个朋友 |
[13:37] | Smart. That’s a good one. | 你厉害 你说的真棒 |
[13:38] | Need to close up, all right? Shut up. | 它们需要闭上 好吗 |
[13:39] | Shut up. – Yeah, I can. | – 闭嘴 – 没问题 |
[13:40] | Conversation done. – Good. | – 谈话到此结束 – 很好 |
[13:42] | Junkyard baby. | 捡破烂的丫头 |
[13:48] | Why did you build it? | 你造它干什么 |
[13:50] | What happened to the shutting up? | 你不是让我把嘴闭上吗 |
[13:51] | You said you wasn’t gonna sell it, so what the hell was you gonna do? | 你又不卖它 那你造它干什么 |
[13:55] | Rob a bank or something? | 还不如抢银行 |
[13:58] | I built her because one day they’re gonna come back. | 我找它 是因为它们迟早会回来 |
[14:02] | The Kaiju. | 那些怪兽 |
[14:04] | And when they do, I’m not gonna be stuck waiting | 到时候我就不用再傻傻的等着 |
[14:06] | for someone else to come save my ass. | 别人来救我的命 |
[14:11] | Not like before. | 不会像以前那样 |
[14:21] | You. Let’s go. | 你 出来 |
[14:24] | I don’t really want to talk about it. It’s ridiculous. That’s just, like, my right or… | 我不想再谈这事儿 太荒唐了 |
[14:43] | Hello, Jake. | 你好 杰克 |
[14:46] | Here we are again. | 我们又在这儿见面了 |
[14:48] | It’s just a stretch of bad luck. I’ll figure it out. | 运气不好而已 我能应付 |
[14:50] | Father used to say | 父亲过去常说 |
[14:52] | we make our own luck. | 运气掌握在自己手中 |
[14:54] | Yeah, well, Dad said a lot of things. | 对 老爸说过很多 |
[14:56] | You were arrested in a rogue Jaeger. | 你是在非法机甲里被当场抓获的 |
[14:58] | Hold on a second. That wasn’t my Jaeger. | 等一下 那可不是我的机甲我 |
[15:00] | – There’s this little kid, she’s about this tall… – You have priors. | – 有个小不点 大概这么高 – 你有前科 |
[15:04] | This is serious. | 这是非常严重的 |
[15:05] | Okay. That’s why I need my big sis | 对 所以才需要我的老姐 |
[15:09] | to help me get the hell out of here. | 把我从这个地方弄出去 |
[15:11] | Just one last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[15:12] | They’re not going to let you just walk. | 我们不可能就这么让你走出去 |
[15:15] | But there might be another way. – Okay. | – 也许有其他的办法 – 没问题 |
[15:18] | See, that’s what I want to hear. | 对了 这才是我想听的 |
[15:19] | That’s what I’m here to talk about, the other way. | 我就是想谈这个 别的办法 |
[15:21] | Lay it on me. What do I got to do? | 跟我说吧 需要我做什么 |
[15:22] | Reenlist and finish what you started. | 重新入伍 完成你以前的训练 |
[15:25] | I’m not doing that. | 我不干 |
[15:26] | I’m… look, I’m-I’m too old to be a cadet. | 你看 我太老了 不适合再当学员了 |
[15:28] | I don’t want you to be a cadet. | 我不是让你当学员 |
[15:30] | I want you to help train them. | 而是让你去训练他们 |
[15:31] | Train who? Train what? | 训练谁 练什么 |
[15:33] | I’m not training no damn kids. | 我可不想教那些熊孩子 |
[15:34] | The transport is standing by | 运输机已经准备好了 |
[15:36] | to bring both of you to Moyulan. | 要送你们去莫玉兰基地了 |
[15:38] | Both of us? | 我们是谁 |
[15:39] | You and your new recruit. | 你和你的新学员 |
[15:40] | Mako. | 麻子 |
[15:48] | I can’t believe she just hologrammed me. | 她居然用视频就把我打发了 |
[16:11] | Yeah, look, I didn’t have a choice. | 是 我没得选择 |
[16:14] | I know, I get it, | 我知道 我明白 |
[16:15] | but why me? | 可是为什么我也要来 |
[16:16] | Why do they want me for the program? | 他们为什么要我参加这个项目 |
[16:19] | You built and piloted your own Jaeger. | 你自己找了个机甲 还能驾驶它 |
[16:21] | These people like that kind of stuff. | 他们就喜欢你这样的 |
[16:23] | Okay, so then why am I just a cadet | 好吧 那为什么我只是个学员 |
[16:24] | and you get to be a ranger? | 而你却是战士 |
[16:28] | Valor Omega. | 勇士欧米茄 |
[16:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:32] | That, that is Valor Omega. | 那是勇士欧米茄 |
[16:37] | Scrapper. | 拳击手 |
[16:46] | You got to be kidding me. | 我不是在做梦吧 |
[16:48] | I didn’t believe it when they told me you were inbound. | 他们跟我说你回来了 我还不相信 |
[16:50] | How you doing, Nate? | 最近怎么样 奈特 |
[16:51] | It’s Ranger Lambert. | 叫我兰伯特战士 |
[16:53] | Are you having a laugh? | 你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[16:54] | Well, this is a military base. | 这里是军事基地 |
[16:55] | You remember how that works, | 你记得这儿的规矩吧 |
[16:57] | Ranger Pentecost. | 潘特考斯特战士 |
[16:59] | You must be Amara Namani. | 你就是阿玛拉·纳马尼吧 |
[17:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[17:02] | Ranger, sir. | 战士 长官 |
[17:03] | Well, let’s get you squared away. | 我带你去办理报到手续 |
[17:07] | Oh, and, uh, try not to steal anything while you’re here. | 对了 在这里你可别偷东西 |
[17:12] | Did that haircut just call you Pentecost? | 那家伙刚才叫你潘特考斯特 |
[17:14] | As in badass Stacker Pentecost? | 是那个了不起的斯塔克·潘特考斯特 |
[17:16] | Pilot of Coyote Tango, | 探戈狼机甲的驾驶员 |
[17:18] | hero of basically the whole world? | 拯救全世界的大英雄吗 |
[17:21] | It’s just a name. | 就是个名字而已 |
[17:22] | Yeah, a really cool name. | 对 如雷贯耳 |
[17:26] | Sim training starts at 0600. | 模拟训练 六点钟开始 |
[17:28] | You’re late, you miss the day. | 如果迟到 就算旷课一天 |
[17:30] | You fall behind, you’ll be on the next transport | 如果掉队 马上送你上飞机 |
[17:32] | back to wherever they found you. | 哪儿来的回哪儿去 |
[17:34] | That’s Titan Redeemer. | 那是 救赎者泰坦 |
[17:38] | And Bracer Phoenix. | 还有凤凰游击士 |
[17:40] | She’s a three-man rig. | 它需要三个人来驾驶 |
[17:42] | Saber Athena. | 军刀雅典娜 |
[17:43] | I love Saber Athena. | 我爱死军刀雅典娜了 |
[17:45] | She’s the fastest Jaeger in the fleet. Did you know that? | 它是所有机甲里最快的 你知道吗 |
[17:47] | Warning: stand clear of lift. | 警告 请远离升降台 |
[17:50] | Okay, so which one’s yours? | 对了 哪个是你的 |
[17:55] | Gipsy. | 流浪者 |
[18:00] | You pilot Gipsy Avenger? | 你驾驶复仇流浪者吗 |
[18:02] | He used to | 以前是 |
[18:03] | until his copilot got a better offer in the private sector. | 后来他的搭档被私营公司高薪挖走了 |
[18:06] | Jules Reyes, J-Tech. | 我是朱尔斯·雷耶斯 机甲工程师 |
[18:08] | Amara, cadet. | 我是阿玛拉 学员 |
[18:11] | Jake. Ranger, apparently. | 我是杰克 战士 显而易见 |
[18:14] | Heard a lot about you, Pentecost. | 久仰大名 潘特考斯特 |
[18:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:16] | You know you still hold the record? | 要知道 你还是那个纪录的保持者 |
[18:18] | What record? | 什么记录 |
[18:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:20] | So how did they lure you back? | 他们是怎么把你引诱回来的 |
[18:21] | I mean, it couldn’t have been the pay, so… | 我觉得 肯定不是用钱 |
[18:23] | Oh, yeah, it’s a long story, but if you, | 这可说来话长 |
[18:25] | if you want to talk about it, we can meet up… | 如果你想知道 我们可以约一下 |
[18:26] | She’s busy. | 她没空 |
[18:30] | Ranger. | 战士 |
[18:34] | Eyes front, Pentecost. | 向前看 潘特考斯特 |
[18:41] | Oh! Come on, Renata, not the face! | 拜托 蕾娜塔 不要打脸好不好 |
[18:42] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[18:47] | And raise you two shower chits. | 我再押两张淋浴券 |
[18:50] | Fold, Ilya. | 弃牌吧 伊利亚 |
[18:51] | You need all the showers you can get, man. | 你再不洗澡就臭死了 兄弟 |
[18:53] | I have a musk! | 那是麝香味儿 |
[18:54] | What you smell is musk. | 你们闻到的是麝香味 |
[18:57] | Ranger on deck! | 战士来了 |
[18:58] | Audio system deactivated. | 音频系统停止使用 |
[19:02] | Cadets. This is Amara Namani. | 学员们 这是阿玛拉·纳马尼 |
[19:05] | She’ll be joining you in sim training bright and early. | 明天早上她也参加你们的模拟训练 |
[19:08] | And this is Ranger Pentecost. | 这是潘特考斯特战士 |
[19:09] | He will be helping me instruct you | 他会帮我训练你们 |
[19:11] | until I can find a new copilot to replace Ranger Burke. | 直到我找到新的搭档代替波克战士 |
[19:15] | Anything you’d like to add? | 你有什么想补充的 |
[19:18] | Nothing you want to hear. | 说了你也不爱听 |
[19:22] | Malikova, | 玛丽科娃 |
[19:23] | get Namani squared away and prepped for training. | 纳马尼交给你了 帮她准备明天的训练 |
[19:25] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[19:27] | As you were. | 解散 |
[19:33] | Pentecost. | 潘特考斯特 |
[19:35] | We’re gonna be trained by a Pentecost! | 竟然是潘特考斯特要来训练我们 |
[19:37] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[19:38] | Not like he was the one who died helping close the Breach. | 他可不像牺牲自己堵住虫洞的那位 |
[19:41] | He’s never even been in combat. | 他甚至都没上过战场 |
[19:43] | Renata, let’s go for round two. | 蕾娜塔 来两局 |
[19:45] | Yo, Ilya, you see this? Ah! | 伊利亚 看见没 |
[19:50] | So, where should I…? | 那我应该去哪儿 |
[19:52] | Heard you built your own little Jaeger. | 听说你自己造了个小机甲 |
[19:54] | Yeah, actually. Uh, Scrapper. | 是的 它叫拳击手 |
[19:57] | I operated her, too, with this solo bay… | 而且是可以单人驾驶的机甲 |
[19:59] | You want to put junk together, be a mechanic. | 如果你想组装垃圾 就去当机械工 |
[20:02] | Moyulan is for pilots. | 莫玉兰是训练驾驶员的地方 |
[20:06] | Hey, come on. I got ya. | 来吧 我领你去 |
[20:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | Um… | 你是 |
[20:11] | Jinhai. Ou-yang Jinhai. | 津海 欧阳津海 |
[20:13] | So, you and Vik already buddies, huh? | 你跟维柯算是认识了 |
[20:15] | Vik? | 维柯 |
[20:15] | It’s short for Viktoriya. | 是维多利亚的简称 |
[20:17] | But you don’t want to call her that. | 不过你应该不想那么叫她 |
[20:18] | Yeah, what’s her problem? | 她是怎么回事 |
[20:20] | Took her three shots to pass the entrance test. | 她考了三次才通过入学测试 |
[20:22] | Don’t think she likes how you landed here. | 没错 所以她认为你能来这里是走了捷径 |
[20:24] | Yeah, well, it’s not my fault. | 这能怪我吗 |
[20:25] | Recruiters never come around back home. | 我又不是走后门进来的 |
[20:27] | Hey, know any Russian? | 会说俄语吗 |
[20:29] | No. | 不会 |
[20:30] | I’ll teach you some. Calms her down. | 那我教你几句 好让她消消气 |
[20:33] | Come on. Let’s get you squared away. | 走 我带你熟悉一下这儿的环境 |
[21:07] | Hemispheres out of alignment. Warning. | 脑半球失去协调 警告 |
[21:10] | We need to reconnect! | 我得重新进行对接 |
[21:12] | I know! I’m trying! | 我知道 我在努力 |
[21:23] | MAGLEV deactivated. | 磁悬浮系统已经关闭 |
[21:25] | I just can’t get this. | 我真的适应不了 |
[21:27] | That sucked. | 糟糕透了 |
[21:33] | You know, when I heard you gave November Ajax a run for his money, | 听说你能把冬日阿贾克斯耍的团团转 |
[21:38] | I thought we might have something here. | 我还以为出了个天才 |
[21:40] | Now I’m not so sure. | 现在我有些怀疑了 |
[21:42] | How am I supposed to drift in this thing? | 戴这么个破东西怎么对接 |
[21:44] | It smells like feet. | 一股脚臭味儿 |
[21:46] | I didn’t ask for your excuses, Cadet. | 我不想听你找借口 学员 |
[21:48] | You putting her up against Kaiju | 你让她对付的怪兽 |
[21:49] | that almost killed veteran pilots | 几乎能杀死久经沙场的驾驶员 |
[21:52] | doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合常理 |
[21:53] | Well, maybe she’s not the only one that doesn’t belong here. | 也许除了她 还有人也不适合留在这 |
[21:57] | Wow. See, Nate, I know you have a problem with me. | 奈特 我知道你看我不顺眼 |
[21:59] | But come on. She’s just a kid. | 但看在她还是个孩子的份上 |
[22:01] | So were we. That’s the point. | 我们曾经也是 这就是关键 |
[22:04] | You make stronger connections when you’re young. | 在年轻时 强化巩固对接形成的默契 |
[22:06] | And that kind of bond makes for a better drift pilot. | 能够造就更好的对接驾驶员 |
[22:08] | Yeah. I remember the pitch.Thanks | 是 我也记得这些 谢谢 |
[22:13] | Ryoichi, Renata, you’re up. | 良一 蕾娜塔 你们上 |
[22:15] | Show our new recruit how it’s done. | 让我们的新人看看该怎么做 |
[22:31] | What the hell are you wearing? | 你穿的那是什么啊 |
[22:35] | Jules loves it. | 朱尔斯喜欢 |
[22:36] | Yeah, she told me it’s nice to finally have someone with style around here. | 她说这里终于来了个型男 太好了 |
[22:40] | Can’t blame the girl. I’m sexy | 不能怪人家姑娘 我本来就性感 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:43] | Want a drink? | 要喝吗 |
[22:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:50] | Ice cream’s up top. | 冰淇淋在上面 |
[22:52] | Yes. Yes. | 了解我 太了解我了 |
[22:55] | So, one more time around, huh? | 所以你这次又回来 |
[22:57] | Prove your old man wrong? | 是想证明你老爸说错了吗 |
[22:58] | Nah, I just came back to see | 不 我只是回来看看 |
[22:59] | if your chin implant ever settled in. | 你的下巴整得怎么样 |
[23:01] | Well, I think it’s settled in quite nicely. | 我觉得整的相当的不错 |
[23:03] | Yeah. It’s very commanding. | 确实 看着挺威严的 |
[23:04] | Kids must love it. | 孩子们一定很喜欢 |
[23:05] | Jake, these kids, they look up to us. | 杰克 这些孩子们 他们仰慕我们 |
[23:09] | We got to show them that we can work together. | 得让他们看看 我们能够通力合作 |
[23:13] | Well, the war ended ten years ago, man. | 老兄 战争十年前就结束了 |
[23:15] | You just need to let that go. Just… woosah. | 你只要随它去 就像 |
[23:18] | Y-You have to understand your enemy’s ob… | 你必须了解敌人的 |
[23:22] | You have… | 你必须 |
[23:25] | Sorry, mate. | 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[23:26] | You have to understand your enemy’s objective | 你只有真正了解敌人的目的 |
[23:28] | to know you’ve defeated ’em. | 才知道是否打败了他 |
[23:30] | We still don’t. | 我们还不了解 |
[23:30] | No. I can help you out with that. | 不 关于这一点我可以告诉你 |
[23:33] | See, I’m thinking it has something to do with them | 我觉得它们派怪兽来 无非是想 |
[23:35] | sending giant monsters to kick the crap out of us. | 让人类彻底灭绝 |
[23:37] | No, no, no. The Precursors wouldn’t send Kaiju to flatten a few cities | 不 先驱如果想让我们从地球上消失 |
[23:41] | if they were trying to wipe us all out. | 不会只让怪兽破坏几座城市 |
[23:42] | All right, look, Nate, I don’t have a problem with you, man. | 听着 奈特 我对你没有成见 |
[23:45] | But I had to make a choice. | 可我必须作出选择 |
[23:46] | It was between your pretty face and prison. | 在你帅气的脸蛋和监狱之间 |
[23:49] | I chose your pretty face. | 我选择了你帅气的脸蛋 |
[23:50] | Oh, well, I’m touched. | 我太感动了 |
[23:53] | And how many damn toppings do you need? | 你到底还要加多少配料 |
[23:54] | Leave my toppings be, man. | 别管我的配料了 兄弟 |
[23:56] | Don’t mess with my damn toppings. | 别扫了我加配料的兴致 |
[23:58] | So the cadets got, like, what, | 话说回来 那些学员还有多久 |
[24:00] | couple of months before they graduate? | 还有几个月就毕业了吗 |
[24:02] | Six. | 六个月 |
[24:03] | Okay. I’ll tell you what. | 那好 我看这样吧 |
[24:05] | Every time you want to say something soldiery to ’em, | 每次你想对他们发号施令的时候 |
[24:07] | I’ll just nod, or like, “Yep, what he said.” | 我都点头 或者说 没错 按他说的做 |
[24:11] | And then, before you know it, | 然后 不知不觉的 |
[24:11] | they get to be pilots. | 他们就成为驾驶员了 |
[24:12] | And I get to get back to my life. | 而且我也能回到我原有的生活了 |
[24:14] | Great. | 好极了 |
[24:14] | Boom. | 成交 |
[24:17] | It may happen sooner than you think. | 没准你能提前回家 |
[24:20] | How so? | 什么情况 |
[24:21] | Big dog and pony show tomorrow. | 明天有场大型展示会 |
[24:23] | Shao and her team are presenting | 邵和她的团队要来展示 |
[24:24] | this new drone program they have. | 他们新研发的自动驾驶系统 |
[24:27] | Could make us all obsolete. | 也许以后我们就都失业了 |
[24:28] | Sounds like my “get out of jail free” card. | 听着像是我的绝地重生之牌呢 |
[24:33] | You know, you can front all you want, | 你可以对想要的一切表现的无所谓 |
[24:38] | but you and I both know | 但你我都知道 |
[24:39] | you could’ve been great. | 你本来可以很伟大的 |
[24:59] | Sorry. She doesn’t do the whole hand shaking thing. | 抱歉 邵小姐是从来不握手的 |
[25:02] | Dr. Newton Geiszler, head of research | 我是邵氏工业研发部的主管 |
[25:04] | and development for Shao Industries. | 纽特·葛斯乐博士 |
[25:05] | That’s a nice firm, firm grip you got there, uh… | 这手握得 握得很有力啊 |
[25:21] | That’s a much better look on you. | 你看起来精神多了 |
[25:23] | Guess it’s better than prison stripes. | 比穿监狱的囚服强一点 |
[25:25] | Barely. | 没强多少 |
[25:26] | I-I’m sorry, is this him? | 抱歉 就是他吗 |
[25:28] | It-It’s got to be him, right? You’re Stacker’s kid. | 一定是他 对吧 你就是斯塔克的孩子吧 |
[25:30] | Hey, uh, I’m Newt. I was, uh, I was a big fan of your father’s. | 我叫纽特 是你父亲的铁杆粉丝 |
[25:33] | Amazing speech writer, by the way. | 他还是一个超级演说家 |
[25:35] | Did you ever hear his one where he canceled the apocalypse? | 你听过他在阻止世界毁灭后的那次演讲吗 |
[25:37] | Newton. | 纽特 |
[25:37] | Hermann. | 赫尔曼 |
[25:38] | I was hoping you’d be tagging along. | 我一直希望你会跟着来 |
[25:40] | I could use your help on an experiment I’m working on. | 我正在开展一项实验 需要你帮忙 |
[25:43] | Now, this will only take a moment. | 只要片刻工夫就好 |
[25:45] | I know how busy you are. | 我知道你特别忙 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:47] | Don’t want to impose, but, uh… | 我不想勉强你 可是 |
[25:49] | Aw, come on, you can’t impose on me. | 少来 你可勉强不了我 |
[25:51] | I mean, we’ve been inside each other’s heads, right? | 我们谁也不知道谁呀 对吧 |
[25:54] | We’ve saved the world. | 我们拯救了世界 |
[25:55] | We’ve drifted with a Kaiju! | 和怪兽成功对接了 |
[25:58] | You know, if we hadn’t yanked that intel out of that Kaiju’s brain, | 要不是我们得到了怪兽大脑中的情报 |
[26:00] | Raleigh would’ve never been able to close the Breach. | 罗利就不可能把虫洞关上 |
[26:02] | Now, that was you and that was me. | 那可是靠你 靠我 |
[26:05] | Technically more me, | 严格来说主要是靠我 可 |
[26:06] | but any chance we could make this quick or…? | 咱们能快点吗 或者 |
[26:09] | Um, deployment. | 部署计划 |
[26:10] | Of Jaegers. | 机甲的 |
[26:12] | Deploying them into battle, it takes, takes too much time. | 部署它们投入战斗 需要花的时间实在是太长了 |
[26:14] | The amount of damage | 在那之前 |
[26:15] | a Kaiju can inflict before they’ve ev… | 城市就已经被怪兽毁了 |
[26:17] | Ah, here. I think I’ve found a solution. | 在这儿 我已经有办法了 |
[26:24] | Hermann, you know I can never read your, uh… | 赫尔曼 你知道 我没法读你的 |
[26:27] | Uh, rocket thrusters, huh? | 火箭推进器吗 |
[26:29] | Yeah. No. No. | 了解 不行 不行 |
[26:33] | No. There’s no fuel in the world with that kind of boost-to-mass ratio. | 这世上没有人燃料能达到这个速率 |
[26:36] | From this world. | 这个世界没有 |
[26:42] | No. | 那现在呢 |
[26:43] | I-Is that Kaiju blood? | 那是怪兽的血液吗 |
[26:44] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[26:47] | I’ve discovered Kaiju blood is highly reactive | 我发现怪兽的血液在和稀有元素 |
[26:49] | when it’s combined with rare earth elements… | 结合时会发生剧烈的反应 |
[26:51] | cerium, lanthanum, gadolinium. | 铈元素 镧元素 钆元素 |
[26:53] | I realize that, pal. Okay. | 我懂了 朋友 好吧 |
[26:55] | Y-You can’t be fooling around with this stuff. You’re gonna blow yourself up. Uh… | 你别举着它到处闲逛 会炸飞自己的 |
[26:58] | Now, no one knows more about Kaiju morphology than you. | 这世上最了解怪兽形态的只有你 |
[27:01] | And if you could just take a look, please. | 如果你能看上一眼 |
[27:02] | No, Hermann, I gotta stop you. | 不 赫尔曼 我要阻止你 |
[27:04] | Look, none of this matters. | 听着 这些都不重要 |
[27:06] | Once my boss’ drones are approved, | 一旦我老板的无人机甲获得批准 |
[27:07] | deployment time, that’s gonna be a non-issue. | 部署时间就不是问题了 |
[27:09] | Within a year, buddy, | 一年之内 |
[27:10] | we’re gonna have drones everywhere. | 无人机甲会遍布各地 |
[27:14] | So you won’t help me? | 那你不帮我了 |
[27:16] | Look, why don’t we talk about it over dinner at my place? | 不如去我家边吃边谈吧 |
[27:19] | Okay? You can finally meet Alice. | 好吗 你还可以见见艾力丝 |
[27:20] | I don’t need a hot meal, Newton. | 我不需要一顿热乎乎的饭菜 |
[27:22] | What I need is a solution to a very specific problem. | 我需要的是针对这个问题的解决方案 |
[27:26] | Ah, that’s me, bud. I’m sorry. | 是找我的 朋友 抱歉 |
[27:28] | Duty calls. It’s been nice catching up. | 老板在召唤我了 很高兴见到你 |
[27:30] | Newton. | 纽特 |
[27:36] | I still get nightmares about what we saw | 我还在 做噩梦 梦见和怪兽 |
[27:41] | when we drifted with that | 对接时看到的 |
[27:42] | disgusting Kaiju brain. | 那些恶心的画面 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[27:46] | But… | 可是 |
[27:49] | it was a hell of a rush, wasn’t it? | 一闪就没了 对吗 |
[28:10] | I-I know, I’m terrible. | 我知道 我的中文很糟糕 |
[28:11] | Uh, yes, we shared a lab together. | 是 以前我们在一个实验室工作 |
[28:14] | Oh, some crazy idea he had about | 他有个疯狂的想法 |
[28:16] | thruster pods on a, on a Jaeger. | 想在机甲上装个推进器 |
[28:26] | Oh. Well, the man’s completely harmless. Uh… | 其实 这家伙是完全无害的 |
[28:29] | Don’t make me question your loyalty | 别让我怀疑你的忠诚 |
[28:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:32] | Could you say that again, | 好的 你能再说一遍吗 |
[28:33] | and this time about 80% slower? | 这次请放慢80%的速度 |
[28:36] | I said don’t make me question your loyalty. | 我说 别让我怀疑你的忠诚 |
[28:39] | Understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[28:42] | Ay. What’s to question? | 你在怀疑什么 |
[28:45] | I… look, I barely talk to the guy anyway. | 你看 我几乎没跟他说过话 |
[28:54] | My drones are the next step in Jaeger evolution. | 我的无人机甲是机甲进化的下一步 |
[28:58] | The system I designed processes commands | 我设计的这个系统 |
[29:00] | through a quantum data core. | 通过量子数据内核处理指令 |
[29:02] | This means that a single pilot | 这意味着一名驾驶员 |
[29:04] | can operate the drone remotely from anywhere in the world. | 通过远程对接 在世界任何地方都可以操作无人机甲 |
[29:10] | As soon as the council approves deployment, | 只要基于森秘书最终报告的部署 |
[29:12] | based on Secretary General Mori’s final report, | 获得委员会的批准 |
[29:15] | the days of struggling to find and train drift compatible pilots | 那些寻找 训练和对接驾驶员的艰难日子 |
[29:19] | will be a thing of the past. | 就会成为历史了 |
[29:21] | And you think a bunch of desk jockeys are better than us? | 你以为坐办公室的会比我们厉害吗 |
[29:24] | We are not here to shut you down. | 我们不是来砸人饭碗的 |
[29:26] | Cooperation between our programs has never been more vital. | 现在至关重要的是我们项目的合作 |
[29:31] | If there are any questions. | 如果还有问题的话 |
[29:32] | Yeah, I got a question right over here! | 我有很多问题 |
[29:35] | We are pilots, not a bunch of office workers! | 我们是驾驶员 不是坐办公室的 |
[29:37] | And now we’re shouting. There’s no need to shout. | 都不要喊了 有话好好说嘛 |
[29:45] | Well, that was slick. | 我觉得那个挺厉害的 |
[29:47] | So, how long until all this is shut down | 所以这还有多久才关门大吉 |
[29:49] | so I can go home? | 好让我回家 |
[29:50] | I don’t trust the tech. Not yet, at least. | 我不信任科技 至少现在还不信 |
[29:53] | Well, it looks pretty good to me. | 我倒觉得挺好的 |
[29:55] | Remote systems can be hacked or compromised. | 黑客能入侵或者干扰远程系统 |
[29:59] | No, you’ve got the key vote, right? | 你手上有关键的一票 |
[30:01] | So there you go. It’s your decision. | 那不就得了 决定权在你那儿 |
[30:04] | I wish I could just go ahead and approve them. | 我也希望我可以直接投赞成票 |
[30:07] | Nearly half the council is backing Liwen. | 委员会里几乎一半的人都支持丽雯 |
[30:11] | They aren’t going to like my decision. | 他们不会喜欢我的决定 |
[30:14] | Who cares what they like and what they don’t like? | 谁在乎他们喜不喜欢 |
[30:18] | I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna go with you. | 我跟你说吧 我站在你这边 |
[30:20] | For moral support. | 精神上支持你 |
[30:21] | Plus, I want to get out of this place. | 另外 我想离开这里 |
[30:23] | I’m glad you offered, | 我很高兴你说出来了 |
[30:25] | because I already requested Gipsy Avenger | 因为我已经请求让复仇流浪者 |
[30:28] | as honor guard at the Council Summit. | 在委员会峰会上做荣誉护卫 |
[30:30] | Look, you know Gipsy’s Nate’s ride. | 你知道 复仇流浪者是奈特的 |
[30:31] | His copilot works for Liwen now. | 他的搭档投靠丽雯了 |
[30:34] | He needs a new one. | 他需要一个新搭档 |
[30:35] | One that you already know is drift compatible. | 一个据你了解可对接的人 |
[30:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:41] | I’ll do it. I got your back. | 我答应你 我得支持你的工作 |
[30:42] | But I want to be there when you tell Nate, | 不过你跟奈特说的时候 我也要在场 |
[30:44] | ’cause I just want to see his face. He’s gonna be so pissed. | 因为我想看看他有什么反应 |
[30:46] | He’s just gonna stand there like, | 他会站在那 说 |
[30:48] | “Yeah, I don’t think you belong in a Jaeger, Jake. | 机甲不适合你 杰克 |
[30:51] | Get out of my Jaeger. | 从我的机甲里滚出去 |
[30:52] | I’m handsome and sexy.” | 我很帅 很性感 |
[30:56] | He is handsome. He is sexy. | 他确实很帅 很性感 |
[30:58] | Thank you, Jake. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[31:15] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[31:16] | Lots of sunshine today to kick off our weekend. The city… | 我们用一个阳光明媚的日子 迎来了新的周末 |
[31:19] | Good afternoon, everyone. Peter Overton | 大家下午好 我是彼得·欧文顿 |
[31:20] | broadcasting from the Nine Studios in Sydney with the latest… | 在悉尼的第九点播室 为您播送新闻 |
[31:23] | So far, police say | 据警方透露 |
[31:25] | at least 49 officers injured. | 目前已经有49名警务人员在冲突中受伤 |
[31:27] | Kaiju worshippers in black masks throwing bottles and rocks. | 抗议者头戴黑色面具 投掷瓶子和石块 |
[31:30] | PPDC security in riot gear | 军防部队穿戴防暴装备 |
[31:32] | are attempting to regain control… | 严阵以待 |
[31:37] | Gipsy Avenger, this is Marshal Quan. | 复仇流浪者 我是权将军 |
[31:40] | All you have to do is stand there and look pretty. | 你只要威风凛凛的站在那就行了 |
[31:43] | Stay focused, try not to fall over. | 精神集中点 尽量别摔倒 |
[31:46] | Roger that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[31:47] | Go for drop. | 准备投放 |
[31:48] | In three, two, one.Drop! | 三 二 一 投放 |
[32:02] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[32:05] | Drift alignment unstable. | 同步对接出现紊乱 |
[32:07] | Relax. It’s coming back to me. | 没事 我找回感觉了 |
[32:10] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[32:11] | Ion cells activated. | 离子电池已经激活 |
[32:12] | And hey… We’re in each other’s heads, remember? | 我们是彼此相通的 记得吗 |
[32:14] | So I’d appreciate it if you’d stop thinking about Jules. | 如果你不对朱尔斯想入非非 我会感激不尽 |
[32:17] | Not gonna happen. | 你没戏 |
[32:19] | How about you stop thinking about kicking my ass? | 你不是也在想着要干掉我 |
[32:22] | Not gonna happen either. | 那也没戏 |
[32:25] | Gonna be a long day. | 这日子怎么熬啊 |
[32:36] | Incoming transport. | 有外部通讯请求接入 |
[33:19] | Warning. | 警告 |
[33:19] | Gipsy to Command. You reading this? | 流浪者呼叫指挥中心 看到了吗 |
[33:35] | Gipsy, this is Command. | 流浪者 这里是指挥中心 |
[33:37] | Be advised, we have a rogue Jaeger. | 突然出现不明机甲 |
[33:42] | Pilots of unregistered Jaeger, | 未经注册机甲 |
[33:44] | power down and exit your Conn-Pod immediately. | 马上关闭电源 并离开你的驾驶舱 |
[33:48] | I repeat: power down and exit your Conn-Pods now. | 重复一遍 马上关闭电源 并离开驾驶舱 |
[33:53] | Missiles fired! | 注意导弹 |
[34:10] | Quickly. | 快 |
[34:16] | – Low power. Warning. – We’re losing power! | – 动力不足警报 – 我们在失去动力 |
[34:31] | Jake! That Jaeger’s power reading is the same… | 杰克 不明机甲的动力参数和你的一样 |
[34:37] | It’s jamming our comms! | 它在干扰我们的通讯 |
[34:42] | Nate! | 奈特 |
[34:43] | Power’s up! | 动力恢复了 |
[35:33] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[35:57] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[35:58] | Follow my lead! | 听我指挥 |
[36:15] | Mako’s hit! | 麻子中弹了 |
[36:18] | She’s going down! We’ve gotta move! | 她在下坠 我们得救她 |
[36:19] | Activating gravity sling! | 启动引力弹弓 |
[36:39] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 |
[36:40] | This is Mike, Mike, Charlie, zero, five, two! We have been hit and we are going down! | 我是MMC052 我们中弹了 正在下坠 |
[36:45] | Sending. | 发送 |
[37:12] | Mako! | 麻子 |
[37:12] | Jake! Wait! | 杰克 回来 |
[38:40] | Drift alignment failing. | 同步对接失败 |
[38:42] | Come on, Sarah! | 拜托 莎拉 想想办法 |
[38:43] | Do something… – Drift alignment failing. | 同步对接失败 |
[38:44] | …you stupid brain thing! | 你这个破脑子是不是傻掉了 |
[38:57] | So, I’m not really good at emotional stuff, | 我不太擅长劝人 |
[39:02] | but… | 不过 |
[39:04] | I really am sorry about your sister. | 你姐姐的事 我很遗憾 |
[39:08] | Half sister? | 或者是同父异母什么的 |
[39:10] | Yeah, her family died during the Onibaba attack. | 她父母在恶魔女巫袭击时遇难了 |
[39:14] | My dad took her in. | 我父亲收养了她 |
[39:16] | And she was my sister. | 她是我的姐姐 |
[39:19] | My family. | 是我的家人 |
[39:21] | Why are you out of uniform? | 你怎么没穿制服 |
[39:25] | Just had a lot on my mind after Sydney. | 悉尼那件事之后 我脑子里很乱 |
[39:28] | Guess I just wanted to be comfortable. | 所以想穿得舒服些 |
[39:30] | Well, don’t let Ranger Lambert see you in that. | 你可别让兰伯特战士看见你穿这个 |
[39:33] | He might take the stick out of his butt and beat you with it. | 他搞不好会掏出武器打你 |
[39:35] | I think I’m safe. It’s wedged in there pretty tight. | 我觉得我还挺安全 它塞得紧紧的 |
[39:40] | So they’re still using Sarah. | 他们还在使用莎拉 |
[39:43] | Yeah. And I can’t drift with her for some reason. | 对 不知道为什么 就是对接不上 |
[39:47] | All the other cadets have been training for years and I just… | 其他学员已经训练了好几年 而我 |
[39:51] | I hate feeling like the slow kid. | 我讨厌自己是个小孩子 |
[39:53] | You gotta relax. | 这事不能勉强 |
[39:54] | Or you’re just grinding gears. I’ll help you out. | 我帮你跟她进行对接 |
[39:57] | Got it, coach. | 好的 教练 |
[39:57] | Don’t call me coach. | 别叫我教练 |
[39:58] | All right, sensei. | 好的 先生 |
[40:00] | Concentrate. | 精神集中 |
[40:02] | You have to make a good connection. | 最好能一次成功 |
[40:04] | You can’t do that if you’re yappin’ your gums. | 抱怨只会导致失败 |
[40:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:13] | Ready. | 好了 |
[40:15] | All right. Let’s see if we’re drift compatible. | 很好 看看能不能成功 |
[40:23] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[40:33] | Neural load exceeding limit. | 神经元负荷过度 |
[40:36] | Stay focused, Amara. | 集中精神 阿玛拉 |
[40:38] | Remember, the stronger your connection, the better you fight. | 你记住 对接得越紧密 战斗力越强 |
[40:43] | That’s it. | 很简单 |
[40:46] | Amara! Come on, jump! Jump to me, baby! | 阿玛拉 跳过来 快 宝贝 |
[40:49] | You have to, Amara, come on! Jump! | 必须跳 阿玛拉 跳过来 跳 |
[40:51] | Amara! Don’t hang on to the memory. | 阿玛拉 别纠缠过去的记忆 |
[40:53] | Just let it flow right through you. Amara! | 让它们快速闪过去 阿玛拉 |
[40:56] | Amara! Jump in there! | 阿玛拉 快过去 |
[40:58] | Yeah, come on. Get together. Ready? | 对 快 靠近点 好了吗 |
[40:59] | One, two, cheese! | 一二 茄子 |
[41:03] | Got it. | 拍好了 |
[41:05] | Want to see? | 要看吗 |
[41:06] | Wait a sec. | 晾一会儿 |
[41:10] | Amara. Amara, you need to let it go. | 阿玛拉 快让这段过去 |
[41:13] | Amara! | 阿玛拉 |
[41:16] | Look, just listen to my voice! | 好好听我说话 |
[41:19] | Amara! | 阿玛拉 |
[41:37] | – Amara! – Daddy! Daddy! | – 阿玛拉 – 爸爸 爸爸 |
[41:40] | Amara! Come on, jump! | 阿玛拉 来 跳过来 |
[41:42] | Amara! We need to break the drift! | 阿玛拉 我们要对接成功 |
[41:44] | Jump to me! Come on! | 跳过来别怕 |
[41:45] | I’m scared! | 我不敢 |
[41:47] | Baby, I will catch you, I promise. Come on! | 宝贝 我会抓住你的 我保证 快 |
[41:48] | Amara! | 阿玛拉 |
[41:49] | Amara! come on! | 阿玛拉 快跳过来 |
[41:51] | Jump! | 跳 |
[41:55] | Amara! | 阿玛拉 |
[41:58] | Take it off! | 快摘下来 |
[42:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:09] | I was there. | 我在桥上 |
[42:14] | I felt it. | 我看见了 |
[42:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:18] | I felt it, too. | 我也看见了 |
[42:21] | Jake, it’s me. You there? | 杰克 是我 在吗 |
[42:25] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[42:26] | Meet me in the lab right away. Marshal wants to see us. | 快来实验室 将军要见我们 |
[42:28] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好 马上来 |
[42:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:44] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[42:45] | A message. | 一条信息 |
[42:46] | From Mako. | 麻子发的 |
[42:47] | She was trying to send it from her copter right before it went down. | 这是她在直升机坠毁前发来的 |
[42:50] | It’s a data package. High density. | 是一个高密度数据包 |
[42:53] | Obsidian Fury was jamming comms. | 复仇黑曜石发出干扰波 |
[42:55] | How could her signal get through? | 她是怎么发出来的 |
[42:56] | It didn’t. At least not intact. | 她没成功 所以数据不完整 |
[42:58] | So it’s gone? | 丢失了 |
[42:59] | Well, “gone” is relative in the digital realm. | 丢失 在数码领域是相对的 |
[43:02] | By running a modified fractal algorithm, | 运用改进后的分形算法 |
[43:03] | I might be able to reconstruct a few megabytes. | 我也许能重新恢复几百万字节 |
[43:09] | There. | 好了 |
[43:14] | Is that a Kaiju? | 这是怪兽吗 |
[43:16] | I’m checking against PPDC Kaiju archives. | 我在核对军防部队的怪兽档案 |
[43:23] | No match against the database. | 没有匹配的结果 |
[43:25] | Keep looking. Whatever this is, it was important to her. | 继续找 她一定认为这个文件非常重要 |
[43:29] | I want to know why. | 我要知道原因 |
[43:30] | And I want to know who was piloting that rogue Jaeger. | 我更想知道 操作那台不明机甲的是谁 |
[43:53] | Sorry I’m, uh, I-I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚了 |
[43:54] | I-I thought you were still in Sydney. | 我以为你还在悉尼 |
[44:02] | that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[44:03] | Thought you’d be a little more enthusiastic, Doc. | 我以为你会更激动 博士 |
[44:06] | Yeah, no, I’m-I’m pumped. This is great. | 没有 我有点累 太好了 |
[44:08] | Uh, it’s just the timing of everything, with the attack and all, | 只是这个时间点出现了袭击事件 |
[44:11] | feels a little… | 总觉得 |
[44:12] | I was there. I know what happened. | 我就在现场 我知道发生了什么 |
[44:19] | Neural connection terminated. | 神经元对接程序终止 |
[44:25] | Yeah. Uh, I guess they do. | 对 确实如此 |
[44:33] | If you look at it sideways and you squint, then maybe you could say that. | 如果你换个角度来看 可以这么说 |
[44:38] | Uh, I’m sorry, what are you…what’s going on here? | 请问 你这是在干什么 |
[44:44] | 48 is a… | 四十八小时… |
[44:47] | Get it done. | 去执行 |
[44:49] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 是 |
[44:51] | Not a problem. That-That’ll be fine. | 没有问题 我去干 |
[44:55] | Y-You don’t think there’s a way? All right, well, then you’re fired. | 觉得不可能是吗 那你就别干了 |
[44:58] | Okay? How about that? | 怎么样 现在行了吗 |
[44:59] | Or maybe you’re promoted. | 没准运气好 你还可以升个职什么的 |
[45:01] | I don’t know. We’ll see how it goes. Just get it done! | 走着瞧吧 给我完成 |
[45:04] | Give me this. | 给我 |
[45:25] | Hey, honey! I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[45:28] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 回来晚了 |
[45:30] | God, things were… | 天那 事情实在是 |
[45:32] | things were crazy today, with what happened in Sydney. | 知道吗 今天悉尼出了件大事 |
[45:37] | All those people… it was, uh, not pretty. | 死了不少人 现场的情形很糟糕 |
[45:40] | My boss almost got killed. That could’ve been bad. | 邵老板也差点挂了 真死了就糟了 |
[45:43] | Maybe. I guess, I don’t know. | 也许吧 我猜 我也不确定 |
[45:45] | That would’ve been great, actually, | 其实没准她死了是件好事 |
[45:47] | that one is all over me. | 我都快喘不上气了 |
[45:48] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[45:49] | I can’t get a break from her! | 我在她的手下 一刻也不得消停 |
[45:51] | I’m ranting. Enough about work. | 我一直在抱怨 不谈工作的事了 |
[45:53] | And enough about her, | 也不说她了 |
[45:54] | really, I should be focused on you. | 我应该多关心你 |
[45:56] | How about we have a little fun in the bedroom? | 不如我们在卧室里好好亲热亲热 |
[45:59] | How was your day? | 你今天过得好吗 |
[46:03] | Oh. That’s great. Yeah, that’s, uh, | 好极了 是啊 那真是 |
[46:06] | that’s exciting. | 那真让人激动 |
[46:07] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[46:09] | A little pick-me-up? | 会给我提提神吗 |
[46:12] | Well… | 好吧 |
[46:14] | …what can I say? | 我们聊什么呢 |
[46:17] | You read my mind. | 我的心思你都知道了 |
[46:25] | Hundreds of police officers… | 很多警察 |
[46:27] | They’re calling it Obsidian Fury. | 他们叫它复仇黑曜石 |
[46:29] | There’s never been a rogue like this. | 是一个完全陌生的机甲 |
[46:32] | News feed said | 网上说 |
[46:32] | they were posting a dozen Jaegers at the memorial. | 他们在纪念馆布置了十二台机甲 |
[46:35] | When I die, | 我死后 |
[46:35] | I want that many to send me off. | 希望也能有这么多机甲给我送行 |
[46:37] | Your pop’s gonna make you | 你淘汰后 你老爸会给你 |
[46:38] | work with boobs when you wash out. | 安排跟乳房打交道的工作 |
[46:40] | Jaegers do not | 这种死法 |
[46:40] | show up when the boob guy dies. | 机甲是不会送行的 |
[46:41] | Wait, your dad works with boobs? | 你爸爸的工作跟乳房有关 |
[46:43] | He’s a plastic surgeon. | 他是个整形医生 |
[46:44] | He doesn’t just work with… | 而且他的工作不只是 |
[46:46] | I’m not gonna wash out. | 我不会被淘汰的 |
[46:48] | I’m gonna be a pilot. | 我会成为驾驶员 |
[46:49] | Still. You die, | 好啊 你死了 |
[46:51] | meh, I post one Jaeger at your funeral. | 我给你寄个玩具机甲 |
[46:53] | Maybe half a Jaeger. | 或者是半个 |
[46:56] | I heard that’s where they found Amara. | 听说阿玛拉被找到的时候 |
[46:58] | In half a Jaeger. | 就是在半个机甲里 |
[46:59] | It was a whole Jaeger. | 那是完整的机甲 |
[47:01] | It just wasn’t very big, | 只是个头不大而已 |
[47:05] | Viktoriya. | 维多利亚 |
[47:09] | Bigger is better. | 不大就是废物 |
[47:16] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[47:20] | Am I saying that right? | 我说的对吗 |
[47:20] | Yep. | 对 |
[47:24] | Guys. | 冷静 |
[47:25] | I worked every day of my life to be here. | 我历经千辛万苦才到这儿 |
[47:27] | You didn’t do anything. | 而你什么都没做 |
[47:27] | You were just picked up off the street like garbage! | 只是一个从大街上捡来的垃圾 |
[47:30] | Guys, come on! | 住手 |
[47:35] | You know where I learned that? | 知道我在哪儿学的吗 |
[47:36] | On the streets, you big, dumb… | 在大街上 没教养的丫头 |
[47:38] | Ranger on deck! | 战士来了 |
[47:42] | She jumped me! | 她先动手的 |
[47:43] | She doesn’t belong here! | 她不该在这里 |
[47:44] | I don’t care! | 我不要听 |
[47:48] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[47:49] | when I first joined the Corps, I was just like you. | 我刚来的时候跟你们一样 |
[47:52] | Worse. | 甚至更糟糕 |
[47:53] | I was nobody. | 我一无是处 |
[47:57] | But that woman we laid to rest today, Mako Mori, | 可是今天下葬的那位女士森麻子说 |
[48:01] | she said, “Whoever you are, | 她说 无论是谁 |
[48:02] | “the minute you enter this program, you join a family. | 成为学员的那天起就是一家人 |
[48:06] | “And no matter what they do, | 无论他们做了什么 |
[48:08] | no matter how stupid they may act sometimes…” | 无论他们有时候做的事多么愚蠢 |
[48:13] | “…you forgive ’em and you move on.” | 原谅他们 别放在心上 |
[48:17] | So you start believing that. In here. | 你们只有开始相信这些话 |
[48:21] | And you’ll start believing in a Jaeger. | 操作机甲的时候 你们才能信任彼此 |
[48:26] | Marshal’s looking for you guys. | 将军在找你们 |
[48:28] | Says Gottlieb found something. | 哥特里布有新发现 |
[48:32] | It isn’t something.It’s somewhere. | 这不是怪兽 而是一个地方 |
[48:35] | Severnaya Zemlya. | 北地群岛 |
[48:37] | Off Siberia’s Taymyr Peninsula. | 在西伯利亚泰梅尔半岛以北 |
[48:39] | What’s in Zemlya? | 那地方有什么 |
[48:41] | Well, nothing anymore. | 什么也没有 |
[48:42] | A facility roughly in this location | 战争初期 |
[48:43] | was used to manufacture Jaeger power | 我曾经利用那个地方的一处设施 |
[48:45] | cores earlier in the war. | 生产过机甲的能量内核 |
[48:48] | But it was decommissioned years ago. | 但是几年前已经废弃了 |
[48:49] | Why would Mako be trying to tell us | 为什么麻子要告诉我们 |
[48:51] | about an abandoned factory in the middle of nowhere? | 一个已经废弃已久的工厂呢 |
[48:55] | Sir, permission to take Gipsy Avenger | 请准许我们驾驶复仇流浪者 |
[48:57] | to see what the hell’s out there. | 去看看那里到底有什么 |
[49:29] | Scanning. | 扫描中 |
[49:30] | Looks like Mako’s message was a dead end. | 看来麻子的信息有误 |
[49:34] | This place is abandoned. | 这是个废弃的地方 |
[49:36] | No, no, wait a second. | 不可能 等等 |
[49:39] | I’m getting some weird readings. | 有些奇怪的信息 |
[49:42] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[49:59] | Take out his legs! | 攻击它的腿 |
[50:38] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这儿 |
[51:15] | Plasma cannon! | 等离子炮 |
[51:24] | Think we pissed him off. | 我们好像把它惹火了 |
[51:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[51:32] | You remember our old move? | 还记得以前的招数吗 |
[51:34] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[51:48] | He looks hurt! | 它好像受伤了 |
[51:49] | Go for his power core! | 攻击它的动力内核 |
[52:11] | Warning. | 警告 |
[52:40] | Pilots of Obsidian Fury, | 复仇黑曜石的驾驶员 |
[52:42] | get the hell out of your Conn-Pod! | 从驾驶舱里出来 |
[52:55] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[53:04] | It’s definitely Kaiju. | 肯定是怪兽 |
[53:07] | A secondary brain used to control the hindquarters. | 它们有控制后肢的次级大脑 |
[53:09] | How’d they get into our world? | 它们是怎么来到我们的世界的 |
[53:10] | There hasn’t been a breach in ten years. | 虫洞已经十年没出现了 |
[53:12] | Sensors would’ve picked it up. | 不然探测器一定会发现 |
[53:14] | I don’t think there was a breach. | 我不认为有虫洞出现 |
[53:16] | Kaiju flesh has a distinct radioactive half-life signature. | 怪兽身上有明显的未知世界 |
[53:19] | Particular to the Anteverse. | 放射性半衰期特征 |
[53:21] | This specimen does not. | 这个家伙身上没有 |
[53:24] | Wait, so, you’re-you’re saying that it’s from our universe? | 你是说它来自我们的世界 |
[53:28] | The genetic fingerprints indicate distinctly | 基因指纹清楚的表明 |
[53:30] | terrestrial modification techniques, probably engineered | 这是地球生物改造技术的产物 |
[53:32] | from Kaiju flesh left over from the war. | 可能是用战后遗留的怪兽肉体改造的 |
[53:35] | Precursors didn’t do this. | 不是先驱干的 |
[53:39] | Humans did. | 这是人干的 |
[53:45] | Oh, my God. That hunk of slimy crap | 老天 那团粘呼呼的烂肉 |
[53:48] | was piloting Obsidian Fury? | 居然能控制复仇黑曜石 |
[53:50] | We got to get a look inside. | 我们应该到里面看一看 |
[53:51] | Inside? | 到里面去 |
[53:52] | That thing’s part Kaiju. | 那玩意是怪兽的一部分 |
[53:54] | Come on, guys. | 你们想想 |
[53:55] | When are we ever gonna get a chance | 如果现在不进去 |
[53:57] | to see something like this again? | 以后就没有机会了 |
[53:58] | Never. | 没有 |
[53:59] | Never would be good. | 没有才好呢 |
[54:01] | You guys can stay here. | 你们不去就算了 |
[54:03] | I’m going.No, Amar… | – 我自己去 – 不 阿玛拉 |
[54:05] | Amara. | 阿玛拉 |
[54:07] | Guys, guys, we should not be in here. | 我们不该来这里 |
[54:16] | It’s fused all the way through the system. | 整个程序都是融合过的 |
[54:20] | Like… muscle tissue. | 像是肌肉组织 |
[54:25] | That’s how it was able to move like it did. Cool. | 所以它行动才那么自如 酷 |
[54:29] | Yeah, cool. | 可真酷 |
[54:32] | Working with boobs is sounding better and better. | 还是和乳房打交道比较安全 |
[54:35] | Shine your light over here. | 照这里 |
[54:37] | Oh, yeah, let’s just go yank on the guts of the weird-ass Kaiju killbot. | 只要抓住那个怪兽就行了 |
[54:45] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[54:46] | I think it’s some sort of… | 我想这是一种 |
[54:49] | Jinhai! | 津海 |
[54:50] | I told you not to yank on those. | 我说了别去拉它们 |
[54:52] | Go get help! Go! | 快去叫人 快 |
[54:53] | Man, we are so screwed! | 这下全完了 |
[54:56] | This goes way past what she did. | 这个处罚对她太严重了 |
[54:57] | The decision has been made. | 已经决定了 |
[54:58] | Security will take it from here. We’re done! | 剩下是你的事 就这样 |
[55:08] | Is Jinhai okay? | 津海没事吧 |
[55:09] | He’s got some scarring, but yeah, he’ll live. | 会留疤 但他还活着 |
[55:11] | Marshal put him on probation. | 将军给他记察看处分 |
[55:13] | Meilin and Suresh, too. | 美琳和苏雷什也一样 |
[55:15] | They blink wrong, all of ’em are out. | 再犯错 全都走人 |
[55:16] | No, it’s not their fault. | 这不怪他们 |
[55:18] | I talked them into it. | 我拉他们去的 |
[55:19] | I’m sorry, I tried to talk to the marshal, but… | 对不起 我跟将军争取了 |
[55:20] | you’re dismissed from the program. | 可是你被项目开除了 |
[55:24] | Never belonged here anyway. | 反正我也不属于这里 |
[55:26] | Really? | 你真这么想 |
[55:29] | You know, I used to say the same thing a long time ago. | 很久以前我也说过这话 |
[55:33] | But I actually didn’t want to be here. | 可我是真的不想待在这里 |
[55:36] | Still don’t. | 现在也不想 |
[55:38] | Why’d you sign up? | 那你为什么来 |
[55:40] | We were at war. | 当时在打仗 |
[55:42] | And my dad was leading the charge | 我父亲是机甲部队长官 |
[55:43] | and I thought… maybe I could see more of him. | 我想在这里 也许能更多了解他 |
[55:47] | Maybe even drift with him. | 甚至能和他对接 |
[55:50] | Well, one night, me and Nate got into it. | 有天晚上 我和奈特溜进了机甲库 |
[55:53] | It was over something stupid. I can’t even remember what. | 做了太多蠢事 我都记不清了 |
[55:56] | So I climbed in an old Mark 4 | 我钻进了老四代机里 |
[55:59] | just to show him | 只想让他看看 |
[55:59] | I didn’t need him to be a great pilot. | 没他 我照样能成为优秀的驾驶员 |
[56:01] | That’s pretty dumb. | 确实够傻的 |
[56:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:04] | How far’d you get? | 你走了多远 |
[56:06] | About seven steps, well, take or leave. | 大概七步吧 信不信由你 |
[56:08] | How far did you get? | 到底是几步 |
[56:09] | About two steps, then I blacked out from the strain. | 才两步 我就晕过去了 压力太大 |
[56:12] | And the first thing I saw when I woke up was my dad, | 我醒来时第一眼就看到父亲 |
[56:15] | just standing right in front of me, looking stern. | 站在我面前 脸拉得老长 |
[56:17] | Wh-What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[56:19] | He said I was out of the program. | 他说我被项目开除了 |
[56:21] | He said I didn’t deserve to be in a Jaeger. | 他说我不配做机甲战士 |
[56:23] | Look, he said a lot of things. | 总之 他说了很多 |
[56:27] | A year later, my dad was gone. | 一年后 我父亲牺牲了 |
[56:31] | And I didn’t get a chance to prove him wrong. | 我再没机会证明他是错的 |
[56:33] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[56:34] | I didn’t get a chance to prove it to myself. | 我证明自己的机会也没了 |
[56:37] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[56:40] | Don’t let what other people think of you define who you are. | 不要用别人的话评价自己 |
[56:43] | You won’t like where that takes you. | 你不会喜欢那样的自己 |
[56:45] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[56:51] | And keep your head up. | 把头抬起来 |
[56:54] | And you might just be | 这种情况下 |
[56:54] | as good-looking as me in this type of situation. | 应该像我这样摆一副酷脸 |
[56:57] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[56:58] | This face is, is set up well. | 这张脸长得很完美 |
[57:01] | Beauty is a burden. | 美也是一种负担 |
[57:06] | You’ll be all right. | 你会好起来的 |
[57:11] | Shao Industries. | 邵氏工业 |
[57:15] | What? | 什么 |
[57:17] | Obsidian Fury has tech in it made by Shao Industries. | 复仇黑曜石上有邵氏工业的技术 |
[57:20] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[57:22] | Jules and her team | 朱尔斯和她的人 |
[57:22] | scanned every centimeter of that Jaeger. | 把那个机甲扫描了好几遍 |
[57:24] | Insulating metamaterials wound counterclockwise | 并联电缆里的绝缘超材料 |
[57:25] | in the shunt cabling. | 是逆时针缠绕的 |
[57:29] | Shao’s the only company that winds them that way. | 只有邵氏工业也会那样做 |
[57:32] | – Amara, are you sure about what you’re telling me right now? – Yes. | – 阿玛拉 你肯定吗 – 我肯定 |
[57:37] | I stole a ton to make Scrapper. | 我造拳击手时 偷了很多东西 |
[57:42] | I thought it might be important. | 我想这可能是重要的信息 |
[57:45] | Yeah. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[57:49] | Shao Industries? | 邵氏工业 |
[57:51] | They don’t even have a bio division. | 他们连生物部门都没有 |
[57:53] | Yeah, not that we know of. | 据我们所知 确实如此 |
[57:54] | Cabling could have been stolen, | 电缆可能是偷的 |
[57:55] | just like in Amara’s Jaeger. | 就像阿玛拉机甲里的 |
[57:57] | We’re gonna need more than that | 想把黑曜石和邵氏联系起来 |
[57:58] | to connect Fury to Shao. | 我们需要更多的证据 |
[57:59] | What about Newt? | 问问纽特怎么样 |
[58:00] | He’d have access to the internal records, the shipping manifests | 他能访问内部资料 运输单据 |
[58:03] | All right. Go see him. | 好 去找他 |
[58:05] | Keep a low profile. | 要低调 |
[58:06] | I have a mission? | 有任务给我 |
[58:07] | Finally. | 总算有了 |
[58:08] | We’ll take what we know to the marshal. | 我们去向将军汇报情况 |
[58:45] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[58:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:51] | You don’t deserve this. | 我觉得这个处罚有点过重了 |
[58:54] | It was my fault. | 是我犯的错 |
[58:57] | This is on me. | 我承担后果 |
[59:09] | Amara. | 阿玛拉 |
[59:12] | The next Jaeger you build… | 下次你再造机甲时 |
[59:16] | make it a big one. | 造一个大点的 |
[59:29] | System online. | 程序在线 |
[59:30] | And we have delivery at 100%, people. – System online. | – 我们已经百分之百交货了 各位 – 程序在线 |
[59:35] | A hundred percent! That’s the way that it’s done, okay? | 百分之百 这才叫干得漂亮 懂吗 |
[59:39] | I told you we could do it, | 我跟你们说过 我们能做到 |
[59:40] | and we did it! | 我们做到了 |
[59:41] | Malfunction. | 发生故障 |
[59:42] | I’m losing uplink to drone 375! | 与无人机甲375的无线通讯连接突然中断 |
[59:44] | – Why? – Malfunction. | – 怎么回事 – 发生故障 |
[59:45] | Why? Figure out why! | 怎么回事 快弄清楚怎么回事 |
[59:48] | We’ll take what we know to the council in person. | 我们会把知道的一切 当面告知委员会 |
[59:50] | Prep a transport. | 准备运输机 |
[59:53] | Give me a second. | 等一下 |
[1:00:06] | Get to Gipsy! Go! | 进入流浪者 快去 |
[1:00:20] | All pilots, man your Jaegers and engage hostiles! | 所有驾驶员 驾驶机甲与敌方开战 |
[1:00:40] | Okay, you got this. You cool? | 你可以的 你还好吗 |
[1:00:41] | Yeah, super cool. | 是的 超好 |
[1:00:42] | Just, uh, just stay calm. | 只要保持冷静 |
[1:00:45] | I-I know. I’m heading up! I’m heading right… | 我知道 我正要过去 我这就要 |
[1:00:48] | Hermann. | 赫尔曼 |
[1:00:49] | Uh, what are you doing here? How’d you get in here? | 你怎么在这儿 你怎么进来的 |
[1:00:50] | I do have PPDC credentials, | 我有军防部队的证件 |
[1:00:52] | and besides, everyone else seems a little bit preoccupied | 再说现在大家似乎都把心思放在 |
[1:00:54] | with the killer drones your boss just set off! | 你们老板刚刚部署的夺命无人机甲上 |
[1:01:26] | She used you. | 她利用了你 |
[1:01:27] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:28] | She lured you with money and a fancy title. – No. No way. | – 她用金钱收买你 虚名诱惑你 – 没有 |
[1:01:30] | And while you were basking in the glow, | 在你被成功冲昏头脑的时候 |
[1:01:32] | she took your research and she twisted it. | 她就拿走你的研究成果 为所欲为 |
[1:01:35] | Help me stop her, Newton. | 帮我阻止她 纽特 |
[1:01:37] | Help me save the world like old times. | 帮我拯救世界 就像上次那样 |
[1:01:39] | All right, technically, uh, | 好吧 严格来说 |
[1:01:40] | you were helping me last time. | 上次其实是你帮我 |
[1:01:41] | Let’s get that straight. | 你就直说吧 |
[1:01:42] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:01:43] | Help me help you save the world. | 你来帮我 其实也是帮你自己拯救世界 |
[1:01:46] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:01:46] | Well, I say, um, | 我觉得 |
[1:01:48] | I say… Don’t shoot! | 我觉得 别开枪 |
[1:01:49] | Don’t…Don’t Don’t shoot | 别…别 别开枪 |
[1:01:52] | Goddamn it! Why can’t I get this language? | 该死 为什么我的中文讲得这么烂 |
[1:01:57] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[1:01:58] | Amara! Are those Jaegers? | 阿玛拉 那是机甲吗 |
[1:01:59] | No, they’re drones from Shao Industries. | 不 是邵氏工业的无人机甲 |
[1:02:01] | What are they doing? | 它们要干什么 |
[1:02:02] | I don’t know. They just went crazy. | 我不知道 它们发疯了 |
[1:02:04] | Hey! Clear the deck now! | 赶紧逃 |
[1:02:05] | Get back to your quarters right now! | 立刻回你们的宿舍 |
[1:02:10] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:02:11] | Go, go, go! | 快走 走 |
[1:02:17] | Go! Get the hell out of here! Come on! | 快跑 赶紧离开这里 |
[1:02:19] | Come on. | 快点 跑 跑 |
[1:02:20] | Come on, come on. Get up. | 快点起来 |
[1:02:33] | Really? Now? | 不是吧 现在 |
[1:02:53] | Hermann! | 赫尔曼 |
[1:02:55] | A little help! | 帮个忙 |
[1:02:56] | Next time, why don’t you learn how to use a gun! | 下次你能不能学学开枪 |
[1:02:58] | Take that! | 吃我一拳 |
[1:02:59] | Vile, vile individual! | 坏蛋 你们这些坏蛋 |
[1:03:03] | Thank you, Newton. | 谢谢你 纽特 |
[1:03:04] | I’d hug you if I didn’t have a rule about | 要不是因为我不习惯在别人面前做亲密动作 |
[1:03:06] | public displays of affection. | 我真想抱抱你 |
[1:03:07] | It’s fine. | 行啊 |
[1:03:08] | Oh, to hell with it. – Okay. All right. | – 没事 – 好吧 |
[1:03:09] | If you’re done groping me, | 你抱够了吧 |
[1:03:10] | let’s take care of the drones, right? | 我们快去对付无人机甲吧 |
[1:03:15] | Everyone, get out of the lab | 所有人 离开实验室 |
[1:03:17] | or I will shoot you! | 不然我就开枪了 |
[1:03:18] | I will shoot you twice! | 我会一人给2000 |
[1:03:20] | You’re officially fired. Get out. | 你被开除了 出去 |
[1:03:23] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:03:23] | How do we stop this? | 怎么做才能阻止它 |
[1:03:24] | There’s a back door, Hermann. | 我有后门 赫尔曼 |
[1:03:25] | To what? | 后门在哪里 |
[1:03:26] | To the drone subroutine. | 我设计的子程序 |
[1:03:28] | I added a subroutine | 我在子主程序里安装了后门 |
[1:03:30] | just in case I want to get in here and poke around down the road. | 以备将来我可以随时进来看看 |
[1:03:32] | Oh, sneaky bastard. | 你这狡猾的混蛋 |
[1:03:35] | I know, right? | 我知道 是吧 |
[1:03:41] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚干了什么 |
[1:03:43] | What I’ve been planning the last ten years. | 我已经计划了十年的事 |
[1:03:49] | I’m ending the world. | 我要终结这个世界 |
[1:04:27] | All pilots, breaches detected. | 全体驾驶员 探测到虫洞 |
[1:04:30] | Drones in the field are opening multiple breaches | 无人机甲正在打开虫洞 |
[1:04:32] | across the Pacific Rim. | 环太平洋多个地区告急 |
[1:04:45] | Why? Why would you do this? | 为什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:04:48] | Why would I do this? Mm. | 我为什么要这么做 |
[1:04:50] | Well, | 好吧 |
[1:04:52] | I guess I wouldn’t. | 我觉得我不会这么做 |
[1:04:53] | Well, not normally, not really my style. | 一般来说不会 我并不是这种人 |
[1:04:56] | Yeah, no, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[1:04:57] | maybe I hate you all | 可能是恨你们 |
[1:04:58] | for treating me like an insignificant little joke of a man. | 不把我当回事 像对待小丑一样对待我 |
[1:05:00] | Maybe that’s why he did it, Hermann… | 也许这就是我这么做的原因 赫尔曼 |
[1:05:01] | I did it. | 是不是 |
[1:05:03] | Uh, see. | 是 你看 |
[1:05:05] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[1:05:07] | There’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[1:05:10] | I’m just not feeling totally myself these days. | 我最近好像完全感觉不到自己了 |
[1:05:14] | You. | 你 |
[1:05:22] | Precursors. | 是先驱 |
[1:05:26] | Very good, Hermann, you figured it out. | 非常好 赫尔曼 你懂了 |
[1:05:28] | And as usual, a step behind. | 跟以前一样 又比别人慢半拍 |
[1:05:31] | Newton. | 纽特 |
[1:05:33] | You are a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:05:34] | No. Uh, Hermann. | 不 赫尔曼 |
[1:05:35] | – You must stop. – No, there’s no point in fighting them. | – 你必须阻止它 – 不 反击它们没有意义 |
[1:05:37] | You must fight back. – I’m not strong enough, Hermann. | – 你必须反击 – 我没那么强 赫尔曼 |
[1:05:39] | Please, Newton. You must! – I am not strong enough. | – 拜托 纽曼 你必须 – 我没那么强 |
[1:05:41] | He is not strong enough! | 他没那么强 |
[1:05:44] | None of you are strong enough! | 你们都没那么强 |
[1:05:50] | I’m sorry, Hermann. | 我很抱歉 赫尔曼 |
[1:05:54] | They’re in my head. | 他们已经控制了我 |
[1:06:01] | Oh, hey, boss. | 你好 老板 |
[1:06:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[1:06:17] | I told you to get to quarters! | 我叫你们回宿舍去的 |
[1:06:19] | All the doors are blocked! | 门都被封锁了 |
[1:06:20] | What do we do?! | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:06:24] | I mean, 38% of your company is fully automated. | 要知道你公司百分之三十八的东西都是自动化的 |
[1:06:28] | It really wasn’t very hard | 所以我在这里动个手脚 |
[1:06:30] | to reallocate a little over here, | 在那里动个手脚 |
[1:06:32] | and a little over there, | 真没什么难的 |
[1:06:33] | and slip in a little Kaiju surprise | 趁你不注意的时候 |
[1:06:34] | without you noticing. | 我就偷偷送你个小怪兽惊喜 |
[1:06:44] | Stop! Wait, wait, wait! | 住手 等等 |
[1:06:45] | Newt’s not in control of himself! | 纽特不能控制自己 |
[1:06:47] | It isn’t him! It’s the Precursors. | 这不是他 是先驱 |
[1:06:49] | They must have infected his mind | 肯定是因为他和怪兽对接的时候 |
[1:06:51] | when we drifted with the Kaiju. | 被感染了大脑 |
[1:06:52] | Shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[1:06:57] | You stay here. | 你们待在这里 |
[1:06:58] | We’re gonna try and get to Gipsy. | 我们去试试接近流浪者 |
[1:07:02] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:07:03] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[1:07:05] | No. On three. | 没有 数到三就跑 |
[1:07:06] | Great. | 好 |
[1:07:07] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[1:07:08] | Hello? Anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[1:07:10] | Gottlieb? | 哥特里布 |
[1:07:11] | Jake! Thank God. | 杰克 谢天谢地 |
[1:07:13] | We’re under attack! | 我们遇到袭击了 |
[1:07:14] | You need to force Liwen to shut down the drones! | 你赶紧让丽雯关掉无人机甲 |
[1:07:16] | It isn’t her. It isn’t Liwen. | 不是她 不是丽雯 |
[1:07:18] | It-it was Newt. | 是纽特 |
[1:07:19] | The Precursors, they’ve infected him. | 他被先驱感染了 |
[1:07:21] | They’re controlling his mind. | 它们控制了他的大脑 |
[1:07:23] | Gottlieb, | 哥特里布 |
[1:07:24] | can you get him to disable the drones? | 你能让他关掉无人机甲吗 |
[1:07:25] | No. He got away. | 不行 他已经跑了 |
[1:07:32] | Gottlieb, shut ’em down. | 哥特里布 关掉它们 |
[1:07:36] | It-It’s trying to lock you out. | 它是想把你锁在外面 |
[1:07:39] | Feedback loop. | 反馈回路 |
[1:07:49] | Gottlieb, what the hell is going on? | 哥特里布 到底怎么回事 |
[1:07:51] | Gottlieb! | 哥特里布 |
[1:08:12] | Gottlieb, shut ’em down | 哥特里布 关掉它们 |
[1:08:13] | we’re gonna die! | 不然我们就死定了 |
[1:08:17] | Shut ’em down! | 关掉它们 |
[1:08:29] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:08:57] | Liwen has disabled the drones. | 丽雯关掉了无人机甲 |
[1:09:00] | The breaches are closed. | 虫洞被关上了 |
[1:09:01] | I repeat, the breaches are closed. | 重复 虫洞被关上了 |
[1:09:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:09:09] | “Oh, no” what? | 又怎么了 |
[1:09:10] | Three Kaiju have gotten through. | 有三只怪兽已经爬出来了 |
[1:09:12] | South Korea, Russian coast, and East China Sea. | 分别在韩国 俄罗斯海岸和中国东海 |
[1:09:16] | Two Cat 4s and a Cat 5. | 两个四代 一个五代 |
[1:09:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:09:20] | Get back to the dome. | 返回基地 |
[1:09:21] | We’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 我们需要所有的帮助 |
[1:09:27] | You girls okay? | 姑娘们 没事吧 |
[1:09:28] | Yes, ma’am! | 没事 长官 |
[1:09:37] | All right, what do we got? | 进展如何 |
[1:09:38] | The reports are still coming in, | 仍在接收报告 |
[1:09:39] | but drones took out Jaegers | 不过无人机甲干掉了机甲 |
[1:09:40] | and Shatterdomes across the Rim. | 和环太平洋的机甲基地 |
[1:09:42] | All right. How many Jaegers do we have here? | 好吧 我们这里有多少机甲 |
[1:09:43] | Operational? Gipsy Avenger, barely. | 可操作的 就只有复仇流浪者 |
[1:09:45] | That’s it? | 就这个吗 |
[1:09:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:09:46] | Okay. We need more Jaegers up and running | 好吧 我们需要更多的机甲投入战斗 |
[1:09:48] | or this is gonna be a short fight. | 不然很快就会被灭掉 |
[1:09:49] | Even if we can, | 就算我们办得到 |
[1:09:50] | all of our other pilots are either dead or severely injured. | 可我们所有的驾驶员非死即重伤 |
[1:09:52] | Okay, okay, one disaster at a time. | 我们一次解决一个 |
[1:09:53] | Let’s just focus on those Jaegers. | 我们先处理机甲的问题 |
[1:09:57] | Smallie, come over here. | 小不点 你过来 |
[1:10:03] | I need you to help Jules with the repairs. Can you do that? | 你帮朱尔斯维修机甲行吗 |
[1:10:06] | I thought I was kicked out. | 我以为我被开除了 |
[1:10:08] | I’m kicking you back in. | 现在准你归队 |
[1:10:10] | She’s pretty good at turning junk into Jaegers. | 她能把破铜烂铁变成机甲 |
[1:10:12] | You good with that? | 没问题吧 |
[1:10:15] | Hell yeah. | 太好了 |
[1:10:15] | Right, we got a lot of work to do and not a lot of time. | 我们任务很重 时间却不多 |
[1:10:21] | We got incoming! | 有东西飞来了 |
[1:10:47] | I brought some help! | 我带来了帮手 |
[1:10:54] | Hakuja, Shrikethorn, | 白蛇 伯劳刺 |
[1:10:56] | and the big fella, Raijin. | 还有大家伙 雷怪 |
[1:10:58] | I took the liberty of assigning the designations. | 我随意给它们起了这些名字 |
[1:11:01] | Well, the spiky guy and the big idiot | 好吧 带刺的和傻大个 |
[1:11:03] | are moving away from the cities and towards the ocean. | 正在离开城市 并向大海前进 |
[1:11:05] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:11:06] | Maybe they’re trying to link up with Hakuja in the East China Sea. | 也许它们是想在中国东海和白蛇会合 |
[1:11:10] | Yeah, I bet Newt would know what they’re up to, | 是的 我猜纽特知道它们想干什么 |
[1:11:13] | if we can get it out of him. | 不过得先问出来 |
[1:11:14] | Yeah, we’d have to find him first. | 对 我们得先找到他 |
[1:11:18] | Any Jaegers closer to those Kaiju than us? | 有离这些怪兽更近的机甲吗 |
[1:11:20] | What was left of the Chin-do and the Sakhalinsk domes tried to intercept | 秦都和萨林克基地幸存的机甲在尽力拦截 |
[1:11:23] | … emphasis on “tried.” | 注意 是尽力 |
[1:11:25] | I’m afraid we’re on our own. | 恐怕我们得靠自己了 |
[1:11:26] | There’s got to be something here. | 肯定有什么在那 |
[1:11:28] | Something in the East China Sea. | 肯定有什么东西在东海 |
[1:11:31] | Maybe that’s not where they’re headed. | 也许它们要去的不是东海 |
[1:11:33] | Pull up a map of Kaiju movement from the war. | 把怪兽在战争中移动的地图展开 |
[1:11:35] | Pushing data to main display. | 把数据放到主屏上 |
[1:11:38] | What, do you know something we don’t? | 怎么回事 你还知道些什么 |
[1:11:40] | You said we need to understand our enemy’s objective | 你说过 我们得明白敌人的目的 |
[1:11:43] | to know we’ve beaten them. | 才知道是否已经打败了它们 |
[1:11:45] | What if the Kaiju weren’t | 万一怪兽并不是 |
[1:11:46] | blindly attacking our cities during the war? | 盲目的攻击我们的城市呢 |
[1:11:49] | What if we were just in their way? | 万一我们是正好挡路了呢 |
[1:11:54] | Well, right here. | 对 就是这里 |
[1:11:56] | Mount Fuji, Japan. | 日本的富士山 |
[1:11:58] | Extrapolate for Hakuja, Shrikethorn and Raijin. | 推测下白蛇 伯劳刺和雷怪的路线 |
[1:12:04] | Mount Fuji? But why? | 富士山 可为什么呢 |
[1:12:08] | Rare earth elements. | 为了稀有元素 |
[1:12:11] | Mount Fuji is a volcano rich in rare earth elements. | 富士山是一座含有大量稀有元素的火山 |
[1:12:15] | Kaiju blood reacts extremely violently with rare earth elements | 怪兽的血液可以与之产生剧烈的反应 |
[1:12:18] | is the basis of my fuel-thruster experiments. | 我的燃料推进器试验正是以此为基础 |
[1:12:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:12:21] | Oh, that sounds bad. That’s bad, right? | 听着不妙 不太妙 对吧 |
[1:12:23] | Very. | 相当糟糕 |
[1:12:24] | Mount Fuji’s active, | 富士山是活火山 |
[1:12:25] | a geological pressure point. | 是一个地质压力点 |
[1:12:26] | Based on the blood-to-mass ratio of the Kaiju, | 根据怪兽血液可达到的质量比 |
[1:12:29] | the reaction would cause a cascade event, | 这个反应会引起喷发事件 |
[1:12:32] | igniting the Ring of Fire around the Pacific Rim. | 点燃环太平洋的火圈 |
[1:12:36] | Billions of tons of toxic gas | 数十亿吨的有毒气体 |
[1:12:38] | and ash will spew into the atmosphere, | 和灰烬会喷到大气层之中 |
[1:12:41] | wiping out all life. | 灭绝地球上一切生物 |
[1:12:43] | And finish terraforming the Earth for the Precursors. | 然后帮先驱达成改造地球的目的 |
[1:12:46] | We can’t let ’em reach Mount Fuji. | 不能让它们抵达富士山 |
[1:12:48] | I’m gonna check with Jules for Jaeger repairs. | 我问问朱尔斯机甲的维修进度 |
[1:12:50] | Even if we had a hundred Jaegers, | 就算我们有一百架机甲 |
[1:12:52] | there’s no way to intercept in time. | 可时间不等人 |
[1:12:54] | What about your thruster pods? | 你的推进器能用吗 |
[1:12:55] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[1:12:56] | They’re not, they’re not ready. | 还没准备好 |
[1:12:58] | Can they be? | 不行吗 |
[1:12:59] | Well, in theory, if it, um… maybe, | 理论上 如果 也许 |
[1:13:01] | with-with your help. | 在你的帮助下 |
[1:13:02] | Gottlieb, what does that mean, “in theory”? | 哥特里布 理论上是什么意思 |
[1:13:07] | Today… it means yes! | 就是今天能行的意思 |
[1:13:57] | Saber Athena, Guardian Bravo, and Bracer Phoenix are good to go. | 军刀雅典娜 英勇保护者和凤凰游击士 可以出战 |
[1:14:00] | It’s not a lot to work with. | 这可不太够 |
[1:14:02] | If Liwen can patch some Fury tech into Gipsy, | 如果把黑曜石技术用在流浪者身上 |
[1:14:03] | that might help. | 说不定可以 |
[1:14:05] | Okay. Prep everything we got for deployment. | 好 全力以赴做好部署工作 |
[1:14:07] | Okay.Don’t get yourself killed. | 好的 你要活着回来 |
[1:14:13] | You either. | 你也是 |
[1:14:20] | Well, that’s confusing. | 这是什么情况 |
[1:14:25] | Let’s just stay focused. | 你还是别分心了 |
[1:14:26] | We got four Jaegers | 我们只有四架机甲 |
[1:14:28] | against two Category 4s and a Five. | 而对手是两个四代和一个五代 |
[1:14:30] | It’s better than just Gipsy. | 总比只有一架流浪者强多了 |
[1:14:31] | We still need pilots. | 我们还需要驾驶员 |
[1:14:33] | We have ’em. | 我们有他们呢 |
[1:14:35] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:14:53] | If my dad was here, | 如果我父亲在这里 |
[1:14:54] | he’d probably give you a big speech. | 他或许会高谈阔论一番 |
[1:14:57] | Make you feel invincible. | 让你们觉得战无不胜 |
[1:15:02] | I’m not my father. | 我不是我父亲 |
[1:15:05] | I’m not a hero like he was. | 我不是一个英雄 我跟他不一样 |
[1:15:08] | Like Raleigh Becket and Mako Mori. | 跟罗利 贝克特以及森麻子都不一样 |
[1:15:13] | But they didn’t start out that way. | 但他们也不是一开始就是英雄 |
[1:15:16] | They started out as cadets, | 他们都是人 学员做起的 |
[1:15:18] | just like you. | 跟你们一样 |
[1:15:20] | We remember them as giants | 我们一想起他们就觉得是巨人 |
[1:15:21] | because they stood tall. | 是因为他们形象高大 |
[1:15:23] | Because they stood together. | 因为他们团结 |
[1:15:26] | It doesn’t matter who your parents are, | 你们的父母是谁不重要 |
[1:15:28] | where you came from, | 背景不重要 |
[1:15:30] | who believed in you and who didn’t. | 人们是否相信你们也不重要 |
[1:15:32] | We are a family now. | 重要的是 我们现在是家人 |
[1:15:34] | And we are Earth’s last defense. | 是地球最后的防御 |
[1:15:36] | This is our time, | 这是属于我们的时代 |
[1:15:38] | this is our chance to make a difference. | 我们有机会去改变这个世界 |
[1:15:41] | Now let’s mount up and get it done! | 让我们打起精神 一起干掉他们 |
[1:15:43] | Do you understand? | 听明白了没有 |
[1:15:44] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:15:46] | Jaeger pilots, | 机甲驾驶员 |
[1:15:47] | do you understand?! | 你们明白了没有 |
[1:15:48] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:15:49] | Do you understand?! | 你们明白了没有 |
[1:15:50] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:15:52] | Now help me save the world. | 现在跟我一起拯救世界 |
[1:15:54] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[1:16:00] | System online. | 程序在线 |
[1:16:01] | Initiating neural handshake. | 开始神经元对接 |
[1:16:03] | Establishing neural link. | 建立神经元对接 |
[1:16:05] | Amara, jump in there! | 阿玛拉 过去 |
[1:16:09] | Neural handshake strong and steady. | 神经元对接很强 很稳定 |
[1:16:12] | So…how does it feel to be in a real Jaeger? | 在真正的机甲里感觉如何 |
[1:16:17] | Bigger’s not bad. | 对接感觉还不错 |
[1:16:18] | All right, all Jaegers sound off. Go-no-go for launch. | 好了 全体机甲报数 可否发射 |
[1:16:21] | Guardian Bravo, go. | 英勇保护者 可以发射 |
[1:16:24] | Saber Athena, go. | 军刀雅典娜 可以发射 |
[1:16:25] | Bracer Phoenix, let’s go already. | 凤凰游击士 早就该发射了 |
[1:16:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:16:30] | Command, | 指挥中心 |
[1:16:32] | we are go for launch. | 我们可以发射了 |
[1:16:33] | Roger, Gipsy Avenger. | 收到 复仇流浪者 |
[1:16:35] | Ignition in ten seconds. | 十秒后点火 |
[1:16:38] | Nine, | 九 |
[1:16:39] | eight, | 八 |
[1:16:41] | seven, | 七 |
[1:16:42] | six, | 六 |
[1:16:43] | five, | 五 |
[1:16:45] | four, | 四 |
[1:16:46] | three, | 三 |
[1:16:47] | two, | 二 |
[1:16:49] | one. | 一 |
[1:16:50] | Ignition! | 点火 |
[1:17:16] | Warning. Exceeding structural limits. | 警告 超出结构承载极限 |
[1:17:34] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[1:17:36] | My grandmother used to play it for me. | 我奶奶以前经常给我放这个 |
[1:17:38] | Keeps me calm. | 让我保持冷静 |
[1:17:39] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[1:17:40] | Not calm, man, not calm. | 我不冷静 哥们儿 我冷静不下来 |
[1:17:55] | I knew it would work. | 就知道能行 |
[1:19:14] | Gipsy to Command. Targets acquired. | 流浪者呼叫指挥中心 已找到目标 |
[1:19:16] | Roger that, Gipsy. | 收到 流浪者 |
[1:19:17] | Everyone in the city is secured in underground shelters. | 城市里的人都在地下防空洞 他们很安全 |
[1:19:20] | You are clear to engage. | 你们可以执行任务了 |
[1:19:21] | Solid copy. Going hot. | 收到指令 等不及了 |
[1:19:23] | Bracer Phoenix, on me. We’ll take Raijin. | 凤凰游击士跟着我 我们干掉雷怪 |
[1:19:25] | Roger that, Gipsy. | 收到 流浪者 |
[1:19:26] | Saber Athena, Guardian Bravo, you take the other two | 军刀雅典娜 英勇保护者 你们干掉另外两个 |
[1:19:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:19:30] | It’s our turn to save the world. | 轮到我们来拯救世界了 |
[1:19:32] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[1:19:33] | On my mark. | 听我口令 |
[1:19:33] | Three, two,one, mark! | 三 二 一 上 |
[1:20:25] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:20:41] | Gipsy, Raijin’s faceplates are absorbing the hits | 流浪者 雷怪的面板能吸收攻击的能量 |
[1:20:44] | and throwing the energy back at you! | 再反过来攻击你们 |
[1:20:45] | Let’s see it absorb this. | 看它怎么吸收这个 |
[1:21:03] | How many buildings can this thing take?! | 这家伙能扛多少栋楼啊 |
[1:21:29] | Shrikethorn inbound! | 伯劳刺来了 |
[1:21:31] | Hey, guys, we could use a little help over here! Right now! | 各位 我们需要支援 马上 |
[1:21:34] | Copy that, Saber. | 收到 军刀 |
[1:21:35] | Vik, take out Shrikethorn. | 维柯 干掉伯劳刺 |
[1:21:38] | On it. | 我正在干 |
[1:21:52] | Saber Athena, Guardian Bravo coming to assist! | 军刀雅典娜 英勇保护者来支援了 |
[1:21:55] | Activating arc whip! | 启动电弧鞭 |
[1:22:14] | Yeah, that’s right! You better run! | 这就对了 你赶紧跑吧 |
[1:22:17] | These things ain’t that tough. | 这东西不难对付 |
[1:22:29] | Bracer Phoenix, watch your six!Hostile inbound! | 凤凰游击士 注意你六点钟方向 敌方抵达 |
[1:22:33] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[1:22:53] | Okay, we’re going with giant robots again. | 好吧 又是巨型机器人 |
[1:22:55] | All right, real original, guys. | 很好 真有创意 伙计们 |
[1:22:58] | I’m not impressed. I’m not impressed. | 我一点都不惊讶 一点都不惊讶 |
[1:23:11] | We’ve got movement! Multiple hostiles, three kilometers southeast. | 有动静 东南方三千米 出现大量敌人 |
[1:23:15] | Liwen! Are you reading this? | 丽雯 你在看吗 |
[1:23:17] | That’s one of my automated factories. | 这是我的一个自动化工厂 |
[1:23:21] | It was Newt. He’s in Tokyo. | 是纽特 他在东京 |
[1:23:24] | Locating his position. | 我正在找出他的位置 |
[1:23:25] | Hostiles, one klick away and closing fast! | 是敌方 他们正快速靠近 |
[1:23:28] | All Jaegers, brace for contact. | 全体机甲 准备行动 |
[1:23:29] | Disengage and brace for contact! | 重复准备行动 |
[1:23:41] | All right. | 好 很好 |
[1:23:43] | Let’s go, all right. Go, go, go, go! | 上吧 好的 |
[1:23:45] | Go, baby, go, baby! | 冲 上吧 宝贝 |
[1:23:51] | Where they going? | 它们要去哪里 |
[1:24:49] | Well, he’s pretty big. | 好大一只啊 |
[1:25:04] | All Jaegers, advance and fire everything you’ve got | 全体机甲前进 把所有火力都用上 |
[1:25:07] | on my command! | 听我口令 |
[1:25:17] | Go! | 上 |
[1:25:43] | Guardian, stand down! | 保卫者 快退下 |
[1:25:44] | We’ve got this! | 交给我们 |
[1:25:45] | Negative! That’s an order! | 马上回来 这是命令 |
[1:25:48] | You freaking teenagers. | 这些可恶的年轻人 |
[1:25:49] | Go for the eyes! | 目标是眼睛 |
[1:25:50] | Which ones? | 哪一只 |
[1:25:51] | All of them. | 全都打 |
[1:26:21] | Ilya, Suresh, report. | 伊利亚 苏雷什 回复 |
[1:26:23] | Do you copy? Come on, guys, sound off! | 收到没有 你们俩 回复 |
[1:26:26] | Guardian Bravo, give me a sitrep. | 英勇保护者 报告情况 |
[1:26:28] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:26:30] | Guardian’s down. | 保护者倒下了 |
[1:26:32] | I’m pinned in the Conn-Pod. | 我在驾驶室出不去 |
[1:26:35] | Suresh. | 苏雷什 |
[1:26:40] | Suresh didn’t make it, sir. | 苏雷什 他没撑住 |
[1:26:43] | Copy, Guardian. | 收到 保护者 |
[1:26:45] | You just stay put, and we’ll send you help as soon as we can. | 待在那里别动 我们尽快派人过去帮忙 |
[1:26:52] | Bracer Phoenix, report. | 凤凰游击士 报告 |
[1:26:54] | You guys okay? | 你们没事儿吧 |
[1:26:56] | We’re a little banged up, | 撞坏了一点 |
[1:26:58] | but we’re still in the fight. | 但还能战斗 |
[1:26:59] | Us, too, Saber. | 我们也是 军刀 |
[1:27:01] | I mean, Saber Athena, sir! | 我是说军刀雅典娜 长官 |
[1:27:04] | Saber, Bracer, prepare to intercept at the following coordinates. | 军刀 凤凰游击士 准备在下列坐标进行拦截 |
[1:27:07] | Let’s finish this. – Move your ass, and don’t be late. | 我们来干掉它们 动起来 别迟了 |
[1:27:09] | Copy.Bracer Phoenix hauling ass! | 收到 凤凰游击士 快点走 |
[1:27:15] | Gipsy to Command, | 流浪者呼叫指挥中心 |
[1:27:16] | do you have a tactical scan of the hostile? | 有敌人的战略扫描图吗 |
[1:27:18] | Assessing data from their sensors. | 正在评估传感器连接的数据 |
[1:27:20] | We have it, Gipsy, but it’s still compiling. | 我们拿到了 流浪者 但仍在处理 |
[1:27:22] | No time. Can you locate the brains? | 没时间了 能定位大脑吗 |
[1:27:24] | Hostile’s central brain mass is heavily armored. | 敌人的中央大脑有防护甲 |
[1:27:26] | Your weapons won’t be able to penetrate. | 你们的武器无法穿透 |
[1:27:27] | What about a secondary brain?This son of a bitch have one of those? | 那次级大脑呢 这个怪物有次级大脑吗 |
[1:27:30] | Hostile has three secondary brains, | 这个怪兽有三个次级大脑 |
[1:27:33] | one for each component Kaiju. | 每个组成部分配备一个 |
[1:27:35] | Sending intel. | 报告正在发送 |
[1:27:38] | Package confirmed for Saber Athena! | 军刀雅典娜 确认收到 |
[1:27:42] | Confirmed for Bracer Phoenix. | 凤凰游击士收到 |
[1:27:44] | All right, team, follow my lead and stay alert! | 好了 大家跟着我 保持警惕 |
[1:27:47] | Fire up some of that Fury tech Liwen grabbed us? | 发动丽雯给我们准备的黑曜石技术吧 |
[1:27:50] | Read my mind, partner. | 你懂我 搭档 |
[1:28:34] | Damage detected. – Eject! Eject! Eject! | – 受损评估 – 弹出 弹出 弹出 |
[1:28:41] | All pilots, eject! | 驾驶员 弹出 |
[1:29:38] | Amara! | 阿玛拉 |
[1:30:19] | Warning. Neural load exceeding limit. | 警告 神经元负荷过度 |
[1:30:22] | Nate! Nate! | 奈特 |
[1:30:24] | Nate! Stay with me! Stay with me! | 奈特 保持清醒 |
[1:30:26] | Get up! Nate! | 站起来 奈特 |
[1:30:29] | Pilot down! | 驾驶员倒下 |
[1:30:37] | Get up from that, you pile of junk! | 倒是站起来啊 你这一堆烂铁 |
[1:31:04] | Bye! | 回见 |
[1:31:05] | Liwen! Is there anything you can do to help? | 丽雯 你能支援一下他们吗 |
[1:31:07] | I need more time! | 我需要更多的时间 |
[1:31:09] | We don’t have any! | 我们没时间了 |
[1:31:10] | If the hostile reaches Mount Fuji… | 如果怪兽抵达富士山 |
[1:31:11] | Understood. | 收到指示 |
[1:31:13] | Not gonna let that happen. | 它休想到山顶去 |
[1:31:19] | Jake, you can’t operate Gipsy without a copilot! | 杰克 没有搭档 你不能驾驶流浪者 |
[1:31:22] | The strain will tear your mind apart! | 压力会让你神经崩裂的 |
[1:31:29] | What do we do now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[1:31:30] | Regroup with the others. | 去和其他人重组 |
[1:31:32] | Amara! | 阿玛拉 |
[1:31:34] | Gipsy Avenger, | 复仇流浪者 |
[1:31:36] | this is Amara Namani! | 我是阿玛拉·纳玛尼 |
[1:31:38] | Stand by for assist. | 我马上就来支援你 |
[1:31:40] | Amara, don’t. You won’t make it | 阿玛拉 不要 你跳不过来 |
[1:31:42] | I’m gonna! | 我能行 |
[1:31:43] | Don’t! Don’t! | 不要 |
[1:32:02] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[1:32:05] | Since when do I listen? | 我什么时候听过话了 |
[1:32:06] | Amara, you’re up. | 阿玛拉 该你上了 |
[1:32:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:32:12] | Getting the hell out of your way. | 给你们俩让路 |
[1:32:14] | You got this, brother. | 交给你了 兄弟 |
[1:32:18] | Ejection sequence initiated. | 弹出程序启动 |
[1:32:24] | Ejection sequence successful. | 弹出程序成功执行 |
[1:32:27] | You ready for this, smallie? | 可以了吗小不点 |
[1:32:28] | One way to find out. | 试试才知道 |
[1:32:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:32:33] | Stand by, Command. | 待命 指挥中心 |
[1:32:35] | Initiating neural handshake. | 启动神经元对接 |
[1:32:37] | Establishing neural link. | 神经元正在对接 |
[1:32:39] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[1:32:56] | Yeah, that was supposed to be epic, but it wasn’t. | 本想做个拉风的动作 这下可好 |
[1:32:59] | Definitely not. | 一点也不拉风 |
[1:33:00] | Warning. Cascade failure. Multiple systems offline. | 警告 级联故障 多个程序离线 |
[1:33:04] | Reboot! | 重新启动 |
[1:33:04] | Okay, okay, I’m on it. | 好 重启中 |
[1:33:05] | Command to Gipsy. Hostile is… | 呼叫流浪者 |
[1:33:06] | two kilometers from the summit of Mount Fuji | 怪兽距离富士山山顶还有两公里 |
[1:33:09] | and closing fast! | 并在快速靠近 |
[1:33:25] | Gottlieb, do you have enough fuel left in your thrusters | 哥特里布 推进器里剩下的燃料 |
[1:33:28] | to launch us into the atmosphere? | 能把我们送到大气层吗 |
[1:33:30] | The atmosphere? | 大气层 |
[1:33:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:33:31] | Possibly, but there won’t be enough to slow your reentry | 应该能 但你们下来时就减不了速了 |
[1:33:34] | We don’t need to slow down. | 我们不需要减速 |
[1:33:35] | We’re gonna drop Gipsy right on top of that thing. | 我们把流浪者砸到怪兽身上 |
[1:33:37] | I just ejected my escape pod. | 我的逃生舱已经弹出去了 |
[1:33:39] | Yeah. We’ll have to use mine. | 是 我们两个都用我的 |
[1:33:41] | Jake, there’s only one thruster with enough fuel remaining. | 杰克 只有一个推进器有足够的燃料 |
[1:33:44] | Sending location. | 把位置发给我 |
[1:33:45] | All right, checking. | 好的 查看中 |
[1:33:47] | We’re too far away. | 距离太远了 |
[1:33:50] | We’re not gonna make it. | 这方法行不通 |
[1:33:51] | Gipsy Avenger! Transport inbound! | 复仇流浪者 数据已经入站 |
[1:33:54] | Remote systems are online. Sending help! | 远程程序在线 等待支援 |
[1:34:01] | Scrapper! | 拳击手 |
[1:34:19] | I’ve located the thruster pod! Stand by! | 我已到达推进器位置 原地等待 |
[1:34:31] | Come on, come on! Move them little legs! | 快点快点 步子迈大点 |
[1:34:33] | The thruster’s way too strong. | 推进器的动力太强了 |
[1:34:34] | There’s no way we can hold on to it! | 我们根本抓不住它 |
[1:34:36] | Liwen, what do you got? | 丽雯 你有办法吗 |
[1:34:38] | I can weld it to your hand. | 我把它焊到你们手上 |
[1:34:39] | I upgraded Scrapper’s weapons. | 我升级了拳击手的武器 |
[1:34:41] | Nice. I was actually gonna do that. | 漂亮 我正打算那么做 |
[1:34:43] | No, you wasn’t. | 别吹牛 |
[1:34:44] | Yes, I was. | 我没吹牛 |
[1:34:53] | We only got one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[1:34:54] | Yeah! Then let’s make it count. | 是的 那就一招制胜 |
[1:35:11] | I’m stuck! | 我卡住了 |
[1:35:12] | Stay there! | 呆在那里 |
[1:35:13] | You’re an extra ton we can drop on that thing! | 我们砸下时的分量能重一点 |
[1:35:36] | She’s coming apart! | 快要解体了 |
[1:35:37] | Almost there! | 马上就到了 |
[1:36:04] | We’re drifting off course! | 我们在偏离轨道 |
[1:36:05] | Use the plasma cannon! | 发射等离子炮 |
[1:36:07] | Disengaging safety protocol! | 正在解除安全协议 |
[1:36:08] | Plasma cannon engaged. | 等离子炮已启动 |
[1:36:14] | Warning. Exceeding structural limits. | 警告 超出结构强度极限 |
[1:36:17] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[1:36:17] | Structural failure. | 机甲结构损坏 |
[1:36:19] | Hold on! | 稳住 |
[1:36:24] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 |
[1:36:26] | Target locked! | 目标已锁定 |
[1:36:27] | Jake, Amara, you need to eject! | 杰克 阿玛拉 快启动逃生舱 |
[1:36:35] | Amara, disconnect! I will catch you! | 阿玛拉 断开连接 我能抓住你 |
[1:36:38] | I promise! Come on! | 我保证 快点 |
[1:36:46] | I’ve got you. | 抓住你了 |
[1:36:48] | Gipsy to Command, | 流浪者呼叫指挥中心 |
[1:36:49] | we’re getting the hell out of here! | 我们即将启动逃生舱 |
[1:36:52] | Escape pod failure. | 逃生舱 启动失败 |
[1:36:54] | No. No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:37:01] | I’m sorry, smallie. | 对不起 小个子 |
[1:37:04] | For what? | 对不起什么 |
[1:37:06] | We got to save the world. | 我们得拯救世界 |
[1:37:10] | Your dad would be proud. | 你父亲会骄傲的 |
[1:37:16] | Scrapper! | 拳击手 |
[1:37:18] | Get over here! Hurry up! | 到这边来 快点 |
[1:37:22] | Move! We have to go! | 进来 我们得离开这里 |
[1:37:24] | 20 kilometers to impact. Get out of there! | 距离撞击二十千米 快离开那里 |
[1:37:27] | Go! Go! | 快快 |
[1:37:36] | We’re in! Close the door! | 进来了 快关门 |
[1:37:45] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:37:46] | I am hanging on! | 我已经抓紧了 |
[1:37:47] | Hang tighter! | 再抓紧点 |
[1:38:50] | No! No! | 不 |
[1:38:54] | Okay, you know what? | 你们别太得意了 |
[1:38:56] | Plan B. Always a plan B. | B计划 我还有B计划 |
[1:39:02] | Anyone who’s listening, this is Ranger Lambert. | 全员请注意 我是兰伯特战士 |
[1:39:06] | Be advised, we just caught ourselves a Newt. | 纽特刚才被逮住了 |
[1:39:08] | Copy that. There he is. | 收到 那是兰伯特 |
[1:39:11] | I’m glad you’re still okay, man. | 你没事太好了兄弟 |
[1:39:13] | You, too, brother. I knew you could do it. | 你也是 兄弟 我知道你能行 |
[1:39:15] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[1:39:17] | I had a lot of help. | 有人帮了我不少忙 |
[1:39:20] | Nice work, Ranger Namani. | 干的漂亮 战士纳马尼 |
[1:39:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[1:39:28] | Never seen snow before. | 我第一次看到雪 |
[1:39:30] | So out of all the things to notice right now, | 眼下有那么多抓眼球的东西 |
[1:39:31] | you’re noticing snow? | 你却只留意到了雪 |
[1:39:33] | Big, dead Kaiju is just, is right there,and I’m not sure if… | 那个被我们干掉的超级怪兽就在那里躺着 我不确定… |
[1:39:35] | Okay, okay, all right. | 好 好吧 |
[1:39:36] | Is this the part where you’re gonna give me | 你是准备在这个时候 |
[1:39:38] | one of those big, dumb speeches, ’cause… | 给我来一场又臭又长的演讲吗 |
[1:39:39] | Did everyone think it was dumb | 是 大家都这么觉得 |
[1:39:40] | or is that just your opinion… | 还是你对我的演讲有成见 |
[1:39:41] | Just be honest, how many times did you practice that in front of the mirror? | 你自己对着镜子练习了多少回 |
[1:39:43] | It was motivational. | 那是励志演讲 |
[1:39:44] | You can be whoever you want to be. | 成为你想成为的人 |
[1:39:46] | – Fire! – Okay. Oh, now you want to play that? | – 开打 – 好吧 你现在想打雪仗 |
[1:39:48] | I’m a natural at this. | 我是天生的好手 |
[1:39:49] | No, you’re not a natural because… | 不是天生的好手 因为 |
[1:39:50] | Give me a break. I’ve never done this before. | 你让着我点 我没玩过 |
[1:39:54] | There you go. Boom! | 中招了吧 |
[1:39:59] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:40:22] | You think this is over, huh? | 你们以为结束了 |
[1:40:23] | You think you’ve saved your crappy little world? | 以为你们拯救了蹩脚的世界 |
[1:40:27] | We’re gonna keep coming! | 我们不会善罢甘休 |
[1:40:29] | We are never going to stop, | 我们还会卷土重来 |
[1:40:31] | and sooner or later, | 迟早有一天 |
[1:40:32] | your luck is going to run out! | 你们会被先驱者的铁蹄踏平 |
[1:40:39] | Nah. The things in your head? | 不 你脑子里的东西 |
[1:40:42] | The Precursors? | 你的先驱者 |
[1:40:44] | Tell them we’re not afraid. | 告诉他们 我们不怕 |
[1:40:46] | Tell ’em, next time, | 告诉他们下次 |
[1:40:47] | they won’t need to worry about coming for us, | 不用再劳烦他们大驾光临 |
[1:40:51] | ’cause we’re gonna come for them. | 我们会亲自上门拜访 |