时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You’re not Professor Osborn. | 你不是奥斯本教授 |
[00:10] | I’m his teaching assistant, Xander Duvall. | 我是他的助教 桑德尔·杜瓦尔 |
[00:12] | I feel it incumbent to make sure you’re looked after. | 我有责任照顾你 |
[00:15] | – What’s your name? – Ralen. | -你叫什么名字 -瑞伦 |
[00:16] | I’m Jax. This is Greg, Thomas and Atria. | 我是杰克斯 这是格雷格 托马斯和阿特丽亚 |
[00:18] | How did you convince your master to let you go to the academy? | 你是怎么说服你的主人让你来学院的 |
[00:21] | Adari masters aren’t known for emancipating their clones. | 阿达的主人也不怎么放纵克隆人啊 |
[00:25] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[00:26] | I’ve had to call in more than a few favors | 我不得不找些关系 |
[00:28] | to cover for the fact that you stole a ship. | 来掩盖你偷了一艘飞船 |
[00:32] | I accompanied the students home on the Earhart. | 我会用埃尔哈特送你们回学院 |
[00:35] | Tereshkova will leave New Portland in 36 hours | 捷列什科娃号会在36小时后离开新波特兰 |
[00:38] | and return the specimen to Earth. | 然后把样本交给地球 |
[00:47] | You going to eat those or stare at them 29/7? | 你是要吃 还是每周7天每天29小时盯着看啊 |
[00:50] | It’s 24/7. You’re on Earth now, Jax. | 现在是24小时 这是地球 杰克斯 |
[00:53] | I do not understand. | 我真不明白 |
[00:55] | They don’t appear to provide any nutritional benefit | 我从成分上分析 |
[00:57] | from my analysis of the ingredients. | 这似乎没有任何营养价值 |
[00:59] | It’s not about the nutritional value. | 这与营养价值无关 |
[01:01] | It’s about the yummy. | 好吃就完事了 |
[01:03] | Perhaps you heard the old Earth expression, “When in Rome.” | 也许你听说过地球上一句老话”入乡随俗” |
[01:07] | I have not. | 我没听过 |
[01:08] | Just eat them, because if you don’t, I definitely will. | 快吃吧 你要不吃我就吃了 |
[01:11] | I second the mouthful. | 大口吃吧 |
[01:27] | They do have a pleasing taste. | 味道确实不错 |
[01:29] | See? What did I tell you? | 瞧 我说什么来着 |
[01:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:45] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:46] | They’re calling us in. | 他们叫我们过去 |
[01:52] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[01:54] | What’s happened, Jax? | 怎么了 杰克斯 |
[01:55] | The Tereshkova. She’s gone. | 捷列什科娃号 没了 |
[01:58] | What do you mean, gone? | 什么叫没了 |
[02:04] | Destroyed. | 被毁了 |
[02:23] | So, what’s the deal with the cyber-tech? | 你身上的电子科技是什么 |
[02:27] | I’ve had them since I was six years and four months old. | 我六岁四个月大时就有了 |
[02:29] | Your parents must have been loaded | 你的父母一定很有钱 |
[02:31] | to afford that kind of pricey hardware. | 能买得起那种昂贵的设备 |
[02:33] | We got by. | 还过得去 |
[02:34] | You’re originally from Earth, right? | 你是地球人 对吧 |
[02:37] | My grandparents settled on Euripides after the migration. | 我的祖父母移民后定居在欧里庇得斯 |
[02:40] | How much of that cyber-wear do you have under there? | 你们那里有多少电子设备啊 |
[02:43] | I’ve heard about subdermal nanite enhancements | 我听说皮下纳米强化 |
[02:46] | that allows you to pleasure your partner with– | 让你的伴侣感到愉悦 |
[02:49] | Tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[02:50] | All this small talk isn’t really working for me. | 我不喜欢跟人尬聊 |
[02:52] | And, honestly, you looked a lot hotter | 而且说实话 你个人资料的照片 |
[02:54] | in your profile holo. | 要帅气很多 |
[02:57] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[03:01] | Loser. | 废物 |
[03:03] | Who’s a loser? | 谁啊 |
[03:04] | Not you if that’s what you’re worried about, roomie. | 如果你在意的话 我不是说你 室友 |
[03:06] | I wasn’t. | 我不在意 |
[03:08] | Did you hear the news? | 你收到消息了吗 |
[03:09] | I was on a date. So lame. What’s up? | 我刚才在约会 太差劲了 怎么了 |
[03:12] | The Tereshkova was destroyed | 捷列什科娃号 |
[03:13] | returning to Earth from New Portland. | 从新波特兰返回地球时被毁了 |
[03:16] | How? | 怎么会 |
[03:17] | I’m still trying to find out more information. | 我还在收集信息 |
[03:18] | Apparently it blew up near the asteroid belt. | 听说它在小行星带附近爆炸了 |
[03:20] | There was a crew of over 150 people on that ship. | 那艘飞船上有150多人 |
[03:23] | That’s awful. | 太惨了 |
[03:25] | Did you know anyone onboard? You seem really shook up. | 你认识飞船上的人吗 你好像很震惊 |
[03:29] | Just hits close to home, I guess. | 可能是因为离家很近吧 |
[03:32] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事在瞒着我吗 |
[03:37] | Do you think you can log on the datastream | 你能登录数据流 |
[03:38] | and just see what you can sleuth. | 查到点什么吗 |
[03:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[03:43] | I’m late for a game with Greg, Atria and Thomas, | 我和格雷格 阿特丽亚还有托马斯有场比赛 |
[03:45] | I promised I’d be their fourth. | 我答应他们了 |
[03:47] | Volleyball, huh? | 排球啊 |
[03:48] | You never cared about v-ball until Greg asked you to play. | 格雷格叫你打球之前 你对排球根本就不感兴趣 |
[03:52] | I thought you weren’t at the academy to meet boys. | 我以为你来学院不是为了找男友的 |
[03:55] | I’m not. | 我不是啊 |
[03:56] | I just lost the two most important people in my life. | 我刚失去了生命中最重要的两个人 |
[03:58] | I’m not looking to care about anyone else. | 我不想关心其他人了 |
[04:00] | Can you just please let me know what you find out? | 你到时候能告诉我有什么发现吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:19] | Mind’s not on the game, is it? | 不在状态啊 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:22] | I can’t stop thinking about all those people | 我一直在想 |
[04:23] | who perished on the Tereshkova. | 捷列什科娃号上死去的那些人 |
[04:25] | And you’re wondering if it had anything to do with us. | 你是想知道这和我们有什么关系吧 |
[04:27] | Okay, Jax, it didn’t. | 杰克斯 这和我们没关系 |
[04:30] | An EarthCom battle cruiser is one of the most | 地球网的巡洋舰 |
[04:31] | sophisticated pieces of machinery in the universe. | 是宇宙中复杂的机器 |
[04:33] | There are a million things that can possibly go wrong. | 出差错可能性有无数种 |
[04:35] | How about I help you get your mind off all this, | 我帮你放松一下吧 |
[04:37] | otherwise you’re going to drive yourself crazy. | 否则你会把自己逼疯的 |
[04:39] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有事吗 |
[04:40] | I thought you had your med rounds on campus. | 你今晚不是要在学院值班吗 |
[04:42] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[04:44] | What are you doing tomorrow night? | 那明晚呢 |
[04:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:48] | You tell me. | 你决定吧 |
[04:49] | I’ll let you know. | 我到时候告诉你 |
[04:52] | You want to hit the showers? | 去洗澡吗 |
[04:55] | Not with you. | 不和你一起洗 |
[04:57] | Yeah, that-that’s not– | 那个 我不是 |
[04:59] | I-I didn’t mean it like that. | 我 我不是那个意思 |
[05:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:18] | 加入克雷斯顿·哈贝尔探索者 正如他所说 在新世界中追寻全新的生活 | |
[05:25] | I am not going to let a murderer speak on campus. | 我不会让杀人犯在校园演讲的 |
[05:31] | If you think your Seeker can come here | 如果你认为你的探索者 |
[05:32] | and there won’t be consequences, you can think again. | 可以大摇大摆地来这里 那就是做梦 |
[05:40] | He’s evil. | 他很邪恶 |
[05:42] | A man who preaches nothing but vile and depraved hate | 他只会以宗教的名义 |
[05:45] | under the guise of religion. | 宣扬卑鄙和堕落仇恨 |
[05:47] | On Adar, clones aren’t servants, they’re slaves. | 克隆人在阿达不是仆人 他们是奴隶 |
[05:51] | I spent my whole life trying to escape that life. | 我一辈子都在逃避那种生活 |
[05:54] | To come here, to the academy and to Earth. | 来到这里 来到学院 来到地球 |
[05:57] | And now you’re just going to let this | 现在你居然允许 |
[05:59] | serpent-tongued Mephistopheles speak on campus? | 毒舌魔鬼来校园演讲 |
[06:01] | Atria, I understand how you feel. | 阿特丽亚 我理解你的感受 |
[06:04] | But this institution is based on the tenets | 但是这个机构是以 |
[06:07] | of tolerance and mutual understanding. | 宽容和相互理解的原则为基础 |
[06:09] | And, most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[06:10] | free speech and a sharing of divergent ideals. | 言论自由 分享不同的理念 |
[06:13] | The Seeker’s ideals are not divergent. | 探索者的理念并非不同 |
[06:16] | They’re depraved. | 他们的理念是堕落 |
[06:18] | The Adari have enslaved generations | 阿达人奴役了几代 |
[06:20] | of manufactured humans to serve them. | 为他们服务的克隆人 |
[06:23] | I know. | 我很清楚 |
[06:25] | I was one of them. | 我就是其中之一 |
[06:26] | Look, his speaking engagement is not an endorsement | 他的演讲并非学校 |
[06:28] | of his views by the school. | 对他观点的认可 |
[06:30] | Seeker Hubbell was invited by the Adari Student Council. | 哈贝尔探索者是受到阿达学生会的邀请 |
[06:33] | Now, our bylaws are very clear on this point. | 我们的规章制度在这一点上非常明确 |
[06:35] | You of all people should appreciate | 你最应该清楚 |
[06:38] | why cloning is outlawed everywhere else | 为什么除了阿达地区 |
[06:40] | in the Confederacy but in the Adari territories. | 克隆在联盟其他地方都是非法的 |
[06:42] | It’s not that I’m not sympathetic to your position. | 不是我不赞同你的立场 |
[06:46] | But we have an obligation to be open to all voices, | 但我们有义务让所有人发声 |
[06:50] | even the ones that we object to. | 即使是我们反对的人们 |
[06:52] | Not to mention, the Adari were a vital ally during the war. | 更不用说 阿达人在战争期间是一个重要的盟友 |
[06:55] | They used clones as cannon fodder | 他们把克隆人当作炮灰 |
[06:57] | and broke their own non-aggression pact with Zatar to join Earth. | 并打破了与扎塔的互不侵犯条约来加入地球 |
[07:01] | With friends like that, who needs enemies? | 有这样的朋友 谁需要敌人呢 |
[07:03] | Atria, please, | 阿特丽亚 拜托 |
[07:04] | look at the big picture. | 请顾全大局 |
[07:05] | If there was one person on campus I thought would understand, | 我以为如果校园里有一个人能理解我 |
[07:09] | it was you, Professor. | 那就是你 教授 |
[07:12] | I guess not. | 看来不是 |
[07:18] | So, what do we really know | 我们对捷列什科娃号 |
[07:19] | about what happened to the Tereshkova, Professor? | 到底知道些什么 教授 |
[07:21] | Not nearly as much as we should. | 没有想象中那么多 |
[07:24] | The official investigation is already underway. | 官方调查已经开始了 |
[07:28] | I want you to lead up the unofficial one. For me. | 我想让你帮我开展一个非正式调查 |
[07:33] | What about the specimen that we discovered on New Portland | 我们当时运送的 |
[07:35] | that we were transporting? | 在新波特兰发现的样本呢 |
[07:37] | There’s no sign of it in the debris field. | 废墟中没有任何迹象 |
[07:38] | Someone or something | 某人或某个东西 |
[07:40] | didn’t want that creature brought back to Earth. | 不想让那个生物回到地球 |
[07:44] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[07:46] | There’s an enemy agent on campus who was onboard the Tereshkova | 校园有个敌方特工在捷列什科娃号 |
[07:49] | 48 hours before it was destroyed under suspicious circumstances. | 被诡异摧毁前48小时登上了飞船 |
[07:54] | I suggest you begin with him. | 我建议你从他开始 |
[07:58] | You want me to spy on Ralen? | 你想让我监视瑞伦 |
[08:02] | Everyone just wants to pretend it’s unicorns and rainbows | 每个人都想假装这是件好事 |
[08:05] | to keep the Adari happy in case there’s another war. | 来让阿达人高兴 以防再次引发战争 |
[08:07] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 肯定不是 |
[08:09] | I can’t believe EarthCom would sacrifice its values and beliefs | 地球网居然会牺牲价值观和信仰 |
[08:12] | for political expediency. | 来为政治服务 |
[08:14] | I am considerably younger than you, | 我比你年轻很多 |
[08:16] | having only been manufactured less than a decade ago, | 被制造出来还不到十年 |
[08:18] | but I’m not nearly as naive, Jax. | 但我没那么天真 杰克斯 |
[08:24] | You’re absolutely right, Atria. | 你说得对 阿特丽亚 |
[08:26] | I can’t change what happened to the Tereshkova. | 我无法改变捷列什科娃号的情况 |
[08:28] | But I can make a difference here. | 但我可以在这里做出改变 |
[08:30] | I want you to know you’re not alone. | 我希望你知道你并不孤单 |
[08:33] | If Seeker Hubbell has a right to speak, | 如果哈贝尔探索者有发言权 |
[08:35] | then we have a right to have our voices heard as well. | 那我们也有权让大家听到我们的声音 |
[08:38] | Very loudly. | 非常大的声音 |
[08:40] | Go back to Adar! | 滚回阿达 |
[08:42] | Go back to Adar! | 滚回阿达 |
[08:44] | And the maker of all things looked upon our planet, | 造物者看着我们的星球 |
[08:47] | and beheld it was corrupt. | 发现它腐败了 |
[08:50] | And he brought great suffering to the people of Earth. | 祂给地球上的人民带来极大的痛苦 |
[08:53] | But then, praise be. | 但是 宜应称颂 |
[08:57] | He offered us a pathway to the stars to find a new home. | 祂给我们提供了一条通往新家的道路 |
[09:00] | We embarked unto the stars in our own arks to new worlds | 那些听从祂的人们乘坐方舟 |
[09:06] | for those who heard his word. | 来到了新的世界 |
[09:09] | And I, as his instrument– | 而我 作为祂的工具 |
[09:14] | Your hate has no place here, Seeker! | 这里不欢迎你的仇恨 探索者 |
[09:17] | I preach only his divine love, my child. | 我只是在宣扬祂的神圣之爱 我的孩子 |
[09:20] | You enslave an entire race and call it love? | 你奴役了整个种族还称之为爱吗 |
[09:25] | Hypocritical much? | 太虚伪了吧 |
[09:26] | How can we enslave those who have no souls? | 我们怎么能奴役没有灵魂的人呢 |
[09:29] | He has provided them in his grace to serve only us and his word. | 祂大发慈悲 让克隆人只为我们和祂效劳 |
[09:35] | You’ve got quite the imagination, | 你很有想象力 |
[09:37] | I’ll give you that. | 这我承认 |
[09:38] | Go back to Adar! | 滚回阿达 |
[09:40] | Go back to Adar! Go back to Adar! | 滚回阿达 滚回阿达 |
[09:44] | Go back to Adar! | 滚回阿达 |
[09:46] | Go back to Adar! Go back to Adar! | 滚回阿达 滚回阿达 |
[09:50] | Go back to Adar! | 滚回阿达 |
[09:51] | Go back to Adar! Go back to Adar! | 滚回阿达 滚回阿达 |
[10:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:41] | Lights. | 开灯 |
[10:45] | Three? | 三号 |
[10:46] | It is good to see you again, Nine. | 能再见到你太好了 九号 |
[10:51] | Why do you tremble at my touch? | 你怎么在发抖 |
[10:53] | If the Seeker were to know I was here, | 如果探索者发现我在这里 |
[10:54] | I would be put to death. | 我会被处死的 |
[10:55] | He won’t know. | 他不会发现的 |
[10:57] | And you can stay here with me as long as you wish. | 你想在我这里待多久都可以 |
[10:59] | You don’t have to go back to Adar. | 你不用回阿达了 |
[11:01] | – I must. – No, that’s what they tell you. | -我必须回去 -不 那是他们骗你的 |
[11:04] | Don’t believe it. | 不要相信他们 |
[11:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:08] | For the first time in my life, I’m happy. | 我人生中第一次感到幸福 |
[11:12] | I found a place where I fit in | 我找到了能融入的地方 |
[11:14] | and where I’m appreciated for who and what I am. | 这里可以接纳真正的我 |
[11:16] | You do not understand. | 你不明白 |
[11:19] | I must go back, | 我必须回去 |
[11:20] | because I’m part of the resistance | 因为我是抵抗组织的成员 |
[11:23] | and I need to return to save our sisters and brothers on Adar. | 我要回去拯救阿达的兄弟姐妹 |
[11:27] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:34] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:35] | With your contacts, | 你认识的人 |
[11:36] | you can help rally the resistance | 可以帮助我们重振抵抗组织 |
[11:38] | to sabotage the cloning factories | 摧毁克隆工厂 |
[11:40] | and inspire a revolution against our Adari masters. | 掀起一场对抗阿达主人的革命 |
[11:44] | If we do it, we’ll be on our own. | 要是这样 我们就会孤立无援 |
[11:48] | EarthCom will not help. | 地球网不会伸出援手 |
[11:50] | They won’t risk alienating the Adari | 只要他们认为扎塔人还有威胁 |
[11:52] | as long as they believe the Zatarian threat remains. | 他们就不会冒险与阿达人决裂 |
[11:55] | Then you must go back to Adar yourself. | 那你必须亲自回阿达 |
[11:58] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[12:01] | You have to hide me. | 快把我藏起来 |
[12:03] | If they find me here… | 要是他们发现我在这里… |
[12:08] | Just getting dressed! | 我在换衣服 |
[12:11] | Be out in a minute! | 马上就来 |
[12:12] | Hold your Zatarian equines! | 别急哟 |
[12:19] | I’m so sorry about what happened today. | 今天的事情很遗憾 |
[12:20] | That was so messed up. Is there anything I can–? | 简直一团乱 我能 |
[12:25] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[12:27] | There is nothing. Thank you. | 没有 谢谢你 |
[12:30] | Do you want to go for a drink, maybe? | 我们去喝点东西吧 |
[12:33] | Not at this time. | 现在不行 |
[12:38] | Well, if there’s anything you need, | 如果有需要我的地方 |
[12:39] | anything at all, just– Just let me know. | 任何事情 尽管告诉我 |
[12:51] | You know we’re all here for you, Atria. | 你知道我们都在你身边 阿特丽亚 |
[12:54] | I’m here for you. | 我在这里 |
[12:57] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[13:11] | Well, that wasn’t very convincing. | 听起来不太可信啊 |
[13:16] | We’ll have to work on that. | 这方面还得加强 |
[13:19] | The Adari are so repugnant. | 阿达人太恶心了 |
[13:21] | As if we should be eternally grateful to them | 不过是在战争中帮了我们 |
[13:22] | for helping us during the war. | 就想让我们永远心怀感恩吗 |
[13:24] | I know I’m not. | 我可没有 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I don’t know if teaching you sarcasm was the best idea. | 我好像不该教你嘲讽的 |
[13:30] | Anyway, the Adari acted | 在那场战争中 |
[13:32] | completely out of their own self-interest in joining Earth | 阿达人完全是出于自身利益 |
[13:34] | during the war. | 才与地球结盟 |
[13:35] | The Adari are not all the same. | 阿达人并不一样 |
[13:37] | My people traded with them during the war | 在他们背叛我们的联盟之前 |
[13:39] | before they betrayed our alliance. | 我的族人在战争期间与他们做过生意 |
[13:41] | You assume they all believe in the word of the Seeker. | 你们以为他们全都听信探索者那一套 |
[13:43] | I can promise you they do not. | 其实并非如此 |
[13:46] | You seem to know a lot about them. | 你好像很了解他们啊 |
[13:49] | I became acquainted with many of the Adari | 在我们短暂的结盟期间 |
[13:51] | during our short-lived alliance. | 我结识了不少阿达人 |
[13:53] | Some I would even consider friends. | 有些还算得上朋友 |
[13:55] | Don’t tell me you approve of them using clones as slaves? | 你不会认同他们奴役克隆人的做法吧 |
[13:58] | I do not. | 我不认同 |
[14:00] | My people believe all beings are entitled | 我的族人认为所有物种都有权利 |
[14:02] | to determine their own destiny. | 主宰自己的命运 |
[14:04] | The Adari are untrustworthy, treacherous | 阿达人背信弃义 不可信赖 |
[14:07] | and wrong to presume they can speak for the creator of all things. | 还声称能代表造物者 简直荒谬 |
[14:11] | Yeah, maybe we shouldn’t be talking it to you. | 我们好像不该和你聊这个话题 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I imagine it’s kind of awkward, | 毕竟你们输了 |
[14:15] | since you were on the losing side. | 心里肯定不爽 |
[14:17] | We did not lose the war, Jax. | 我们没有输 杰克斯 |
[14:20] | We agreed to cease hostilities. | 我们是同意休战 |
[14:22] | It’s not the same thing. | 这可不一样 |
[14:24] | Are you saying you took a time-out? | 你是说你们叫了暂停吗 |
[14:28] | If you were not my friend, | 要不是把你当朋友 |
[14:29] | I would feel as though I was being interrogated. | 我觉得你是在审问我 |
[14:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:41] | What’s with Purple-licious? | 小紫同学怎么了 |
[14:48] | Hey, Atria. | 阿特丽亚 |
[14:50] | Ordering some chili cheese fries? | 在点辣芝士薯条吗 |
[14:52] | What are chili cheese fries? | 辣芝士薯条是什么 |
[15:08] | My loves. | 吾爱 |
[15:09] | It is truly blessed to be home again this very night. | 趁此良夜归来 如有神佑 |
[15:12] | Is it not? | 不是吗 |
[15:13] | Indeed, my Seeker. | 确实如此 探索者 |
[15:15] | To be amongst our own kind | 远离他乡的异教者 |
[15:17] | and away from the infidels of the otherworlds. | 回归信众之中 实为神佑 |
[15:20] | I must cleanse myself of their sin. | 我要清洗身上沾染的他人的罪孽 |
[15:22] | Atria, you shall accompany me to conduct the bathing ritual. | 阿特丽亚 你来帮我行沐浴之礼 |
[15:27] | It is my duty and my honor, my Seeker. | 这是我的义务与荣耀 探索者 |
[15:30] | Come. | 来 |
[15:31] | You too, Atria. | 你也一起 阿特丽亚 |
[15:33] | Cleanliness is indeed next to godliness. | 清洁的确能使我们趋近于神性 |
[15:36] | Especially in those… hard-to-reach places. | 尤其是清洁那些难以企及之处 |
[16:00] | Got a question for you, Tommy Boy. | 我有个问题 小汤米 |
[16:02] | You want to know if I think Atria’s been acting strangely. | 你想问阿特丽亚是不是怪怪的吧 |
[16:05] | See, you do have some telepathic ability after all. | 看来你还真能心灵感应啊 |
[16:07] | Hardly. You’d have to be blind not to notice. | 那倒不是 瞎子才看不出来 |
[16:10] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[16:11] | That’s why I think it’s time we sit down with Atria | 所以我觉得我们得和阿特丽亚聊聊 |
[16:13] | and find out what’s really going on. | 弄清楚到底怎么回事 |
[16:16] | And what about Protocol class? | 协议课怎么办 |
[16:18] | We’ll get the notes later. | 晚点找人要笔记呗 |
[16:23] | You are such a bad influence on me, Jax. | 我真是被你带坏了 杰克斯 |
[16:27] | Good afternoon, Ralen. | 下午好 瑞伦 |
[16:28] | I am so dreadfully apologetic | 十分抱歉 |
[16:30] | that I have been remiss in meeting with you | 从你来到学院 |
[16:32] | ever since you first arrived at the academy. | 一直没机会见你 |
[16:34] | I know you are quite a busy and important man. | 我知道你是位忙碌的大人物 |
[16:37] | Ah, but never so busy that I should not reach out | 但是再忙也该见一见 |
[16:38] | to such a brave young cadet | 像你这样年轻有为的学员 |
[16:40] | who would seek to bridge the differences | 勇敢地来到地球学习探索 |
[16:42] | between our two races by coming to Earth to study and learn. | 努力消弭两个种族之间的分歧 |
[16:45] | E pluribus unum. | 合众为一 |
[16:48] | “Out of many, one.” | “合众为一” |
[16:51] | But that is not why you invited me here, is it, Professor? | 你找我来不是因为这个吧 教授 |
[16:54] | No. | 嗯 |
[16:56] | No, I suppose it is not. | 不是为了这个 |
[16:58] | Let us speak plainly. | 那就直说吧 |
[17:00] | You suspect me in the destruction of your war vessel, do you not? | 你怀疑是我摧毁了你们的战舰 对吗 |
[17:04] | And if I did suspect you of sabotaging the Tereshkova, | 如果我的确怀疑你摧毁了捷列什科娃号 |
[17:06] | what would you say? | 你有什么要说的 |
[17:07] | That I have nothing to hide. | 我问心无愧 |
[17:11] | Do you, Professor? | 你呢 教授 |
[17:14] | And what do you think, Mr. Duvall? | 杜瓦尔先生 你的意见呢 |
[17:18] | I think we can all agree that whatever happened | 可以确定的是 不管发生了什么 |
[17:20] | was a terrible tragedy, no matter the cause. | 不管是什么原因 都是一场悲剧 |
[17:24] | Most diplomatic. | 非常圆滑 |
[17:26] | It is truly an honor to finally meet you. | 很荣幸终于见到你了 |
[17:28] | Your reputation is, of course, legendary on Zatar. | 你在扎塔是传奇人物 |
[17:32] | I understand you have become quite friendly | 我知道你跟我侄女杰奎琳 |
[17:34] | with my niece, Jacqueline. | 已经是好朋友了 |
[17:37] | She is a fascinating young woman. | 她是一位非常有魅力的年轻女性 |
[17:40] | Indeed she is. | 确实 |
[17:45] | Will there be anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[17:47] | No, not at the moment. | 暂时没有了 |
[17:49] | But I have no doubt we will meet again soon. | 但是我相信我们很快就会再见面的 |
[17:52] | Of that I am sure. | 当然了 |
[18:11] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:13] | It’s Latin. | 拉丁文 |
[18:15] | “The act does not make one guilty | “行为无罪 |
[18:17] | unless the mind should be guilty.” | 除非内心邪恶” |
[18:21] | What do you want me to do? | 要我怎么做 |
[18:23] | Stay very close to our young Zatarian friend. | 盯紧这位扎塔的小朋友 |
[18:26] | He’s not as smart as he thinks he is. | 他没有自己想的那么聪明 |
[18:36] | Atria, we need to talk. | 阿特丽亚 我们得谈谈 |
[18:38] | Jaxie! | 杰克斯 |
[18:42] | Okay, Atria, I think you’ve had enough. | 阿特丽亚 我觉得你已经喝得够多了 |
[18:44] | Let’s get you to bed. Come on. | 回去睡觉 走吧 |
[18:45] | Tommy, why don’t you say that like you mean it? | 汤米 你怎么还言不由衷呢 |
[18:49] | Okay, now I know you’ve had enough. | 现在我确定你已经喝多了 |
[18:51] | – Let’s go, come on, come on. – No, no… | -走吧 快点 -不 我不走 |
[18:56] | What is going on with you, Atria? | 你到底怎么回事 阿特丽亚 |
[18:59] | Does this have something to do with Seeker Hubbell? | 是因为哈贝尔探索者的事吗 |
[19:01] | Seek this. | 搜搜这个吧 |
[19:03] | Talk to us. We’re worried about you. | 跟我们说说 我们很担心你 |
[19:05] | Oh, you are just so cute. | 你真是太可爱了 |
[19:09] | Oh, oh! No, no, no. That’s okay, sweetie. | 不不不 我就算了 亲爱的 |
[19:11] | Oh, you’re cute too. | 你也很可爱 |
[19:13] | Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 我听人说过 |
[19:16] | We need to talk, Atria. | 我们得谈谈 阿特丽亚 |
[19:18] | I don’t want to talk. I just want to… | 我不想谈 我只想 |
[19:20] | You know Thomas’ abilities. | 你知道托马斯的超能力 |
[19:22] | He’s a gifted telepath, | 他会读心术 |
[19:23] | and I know you hate it when he reads your mind. | 我知道你讨厌他读你 |
[19:25] | But I think we’re going to have to make an exception this time | 但这次必须要破例一下 |
[19:28] | for your own sake. | 这是为了你好 |
[19:29] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能这么做 |
[19:31] | Can’t do what? | 怎么做 |
[19:33] | You can’t read my mind. | 你不能读我的心 |
[19:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:37] | You know I can’t– | 你知道我不能 |
[19:38] | He won’t, as long as you tell us the truth, okay? | 他不会的 只要你跟我们说实话 好吗 |
[19:44] | What are you doing, guys? | 你们在干什么 |
[19:46] | You know I can’t really read minds like my pop. | 你知道我并不能像我爸那样读心 |
[19:47] | I can only sense intense feelings and emotions. | 我只能感知到强烈的感觉和情绪 |
[19:49] | I know that and you know that. | 我知道 你也知道 |
[19:50] | Don’t you find it strange that she doesn’t know that? | 可是她不知道 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[19:53] | Not to mention she doesn’t even know | 更别说她连辣芝士薯条是什么 |
[19:54] | what chili cheese fries are. | 都不知道了 |
[19:58] | But those are your favorite. | 那可是你的最爱 |
[20:06] | Your dinner, my Seeker. | 你的晚餐 探索者 |
[20:19] | Thank you for this bountiful meal | 谢谢你今晚为我准备的 |
[20:20] | which you have graced me with this night. | 这顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[20:26] | Oh, one more thing before you go. | 在你走之前 还有一件事 |
[20:28] | I believe you have forgotten something. | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[20:32] | Pardon, my Seeker? | 什么 探索者 |
[20:36] | To slit my throat. | 割开我的喉咙 |
[20:41] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你不是为此而来吗 |
[20:43] | To kill me, | 来杀我 |
[20:45] | the way you said you killed my son? | 就像你杀死我儿子那样 |
[20:49] | After you ran away, | 你逃走之后 |
[20:52] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为自己再也见不到你了 |
[20:54] | I am a citizen of Earth. | 我是地球的居民 |
[20:56] | You can’t hurt me. | 你不能伤害我 |
[20:58] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[21:03] | You are, and always shall be, the property of the Adari. | 你永远都是阿达人的财产 |
[21:09] | So… | 所以 |
[21:11] | I only have one thing left to say to you. | 我只想跟你说 |
[21:17] | Welcome home… | 欢迎回家 |
[21:19] | Atria Nine. | 阿特丽亚九号 |
[21:25] | She was the one who insisted on going back to Adar. | 是她执意要回阿达 |
[21:29] | To destroy the cloning factories. | 摧毁克隆工厂 |
[21:32] | She believes she can make a difference. | 她认为自己可以改变现状 |
[21:35] | And you don’t? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[21:37] | I do not want to be punished. | 我不想受到惩罚 |
[21:39] | You won’t. We can protect you. | 不会的 我们会保护你 |
[21:41] | We can get you sanctuary on Earth, just like Atria Nine. | 我们可以让你像阿特丽亚九号一样在地球上得到庇护 |
[21:43] | You would do that for me after I lied to you? | 你们愿意为我这么做吗 我之前还骗了你们 |
[21:49] | If you help us, yeah. | 只要你愿意帮助我们 |
[21:51] | Look, I was scared. I’m sorry. It was a mistake. | 我之前吓坏了 对不起 我错了 |
[21:56] | Sorry about what? | 对不起什么 |
[21:57] | I did not know what it would be like to be free. | 我不知道自由是什么感觉 |
[22:02] | My sister gave me that gift, | 我姐妹送给了我这份礼物 |
[22:03] | and I rewarded her with betrayal. | 我却背叛了她 |
[22:06] | The Seeker knows Atria’s on Adar, doesn’t he? | 探索者知道阿特丽亚在阿达 是吗 |
[22:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:12] | That was why he came to Earth. | 他就是因为这个才来到地球 |
[22:14] | It was all part of a plan to lure her back home. | 引她回家 这都是计划的一部分 |
[22:17] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:20] | What is he going to do with her? | 他会拿她怎么样 |
[22:22] | What he does to all runaway clones. | 像对待所有逃跑的克隆人一样 |
[22:26] | The Seeker will find out everything she knows | 探索者会查出她关于抵抗组织 |
[22:28] | about the resistance… | 所有的信息 |
[22:30] | and then he’ll kill her. | 然后再杀了她 |
[22:44] | It is so wonderful to have you back. | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[22:47] | Your sisters were most cooperative. | 多亏了你姐妹们的帮忙 |
[22:50] | They had no choice. | 她们没有选择 |
[22:52] | You would have punished them. | 否则你就会惩罚她们 |
[22:53] | I like to think it’s because they’re happy in my service. | 我觉得是因为她们乐意为我服务 |
[22:57] | You were happy for a time as well. | 你曾经也是 |
[23:00] | But then you corrupted my son with your heretical ideas. | 但后来你给我儿子灌输异端思想 |
[23:04] | Lenar did not need me to know right from wrong. | 莱纳不需要我帮他分辨是非 |
[23:07] | He knew it was sick to keep manufactured humans as slaves. | 他早就知道奴役克隆人有多变态 |
[23:13] | Believe what you wish, | 随你怎么想 |
[23:15] | it does not matter. | 这不重要 |
[23:17] | I only have one more question for you. | 我只有最后一个问题要问你 |
[23:19] | I’ll tell you nothing. | 我什么也不会告诉你 |
[23:20] | You’ll kill me either way. | 反正你都会杀了我 |
[23:23] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[23:30] | But there are many ways to die. | 但是死的方法有很多 |
[23:33] | Some less painful than others. | 有些会让你死的没那么痛苦 |
[23:36] | I’m not the scared child you knew when I left Adar. | 我已经不是离开阿达之前那个胆小的孩子了 |
[23:40] | I no longer fear you. | 我不怕你了 |
[23:44] | You should. | 你应该怕我 |
[23:47] | Perhaps you need a reminder. | 也许我需要提醒你一下 |
[23:53] | The most important role | 克隆人最重要的任务 |
[23:54] | for all clones is to be obedient to their master. | 就是服从他们的主人 |
[23:58] | A lesson you seem to have forgotten. | 你好像忘了这重要一课 |
[24:07] | It is his will. | 这是祂的旨意 |
[24:14] | Look, I can appeal to the Adari Embassy on Earth | 我可以向阿达驻地球大使馆 |
[24:16] | by lodging a formal complaint. | 提出正式投诉 |
[24:18] | But they consider clones property, | 但他们只把克隆人当作是财产 |
[24:20] | and are unlikely to act. | 所以未必会有反应 |
[24:23] | You’re talking politics. I’m talking a human life. | 你说的是政治 我在跟你说人命 |
[24:27] | Your student. | 你的学生 |
[24:28] | She looks up to you, you know. | 她很敬重你 |
[24:30] | Your idealism and your empathy. | 你的唯心论和同理心 |
[24:34] | You’re been such an inspiration to her and to me. | 你一直都是我和她的动力 |
[24:38] | How can you just turn your back on her now? | 你怎么能不帮她呢 |
[24:42] | I’m sorry, Jax. | 对不起 杰克斯 |
[24:44] | I really got to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:46] | You know, I would expect this from my uncle. | 我以为只有我叔叔才会这么做 |
[24:48] | Not from you. | 没想到你也一样 |
[24:52] | I guess humankind hasn’t come as far as we thought. | 可能人类还没有达到我们心中的标准吧 |
[25:03] | Jax, what is wrong? | 杰克斯 怎么了 |
[25:05] | Atria. She went to Adar alone. | 阿特丽亚一个人回阿达了 |
[25:08] | I think if something’s not done they’re going to execute her. | 如果我们不采取行动 他们会处决她的 |
[25:11] | What is EarthCom going to do about it? | 地球网准备怎么处理 |
[25:14] | Nothing. | 不处理 |
[25:17] | What are you going to do about it? | 你准备怎么办 |
[25:20] | Nothing. I have to go. I’m sorry. | 不怎么办 我得走了 抱歉 |
[25:21] | I find that hard to believe. | 我不信 |
[25:24] | I can’t involve you in this, Ralen. | 我不能把你牵扯进来 瑞伦 |
[25:26] | You are going to Adar, are you not? | 你要去阿达 对不对 |
[25:30] | What do you think you can accomplish there by yourself? | 你觉得单枪匹马有用吗 |
[25:33] | Atria’s my friend. | 阿特丽亚是我的朋友 |
[25:35] | How could I live with myself if something happened to her? | 我不可能丢下她不管 |
[26:06] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[26:07] | You’re friends with the purple girl. | 你是紫发女孩的朋友 |
[26:09] | Yeah. Listen, Deck Sergeant, we are really on the clock here. | 甲板军士 我们真的很急 |
[26:12] | I need to rent the Earhart out for training. | 我要租埃尔哈特外出训练 |
[26:14] | Freshman are not approved for flight time | 新人未经导师同意 |
[26:16] | without the approval of an instructor. | 没有飞行资格 |
[26:19] | Not to mention, I don’t believe you. | 而且我不相信你们 |
[26:22] | Fool me once, shame on you. | 捉弄我一次 真可耻 |
[26:23] | Fool me twice, shame on…you– | 捉弄我两次 真可耻 |
[26:25] | I’m going to fail my class | 如果我轨道飞行时间不够 |
[26:26] | if I don’t get some more hours in orbit. | 我就要挂科了 |
[26:28] | Well, that is what simulators are for. | 那你应该用模拟飞行器 |
[26:30] | There’s got to be something we can do to persuade you. | 肯定有什么能打动你吧 |
[26:32] | Look, I got in a lot of trouble the last time you stole a ship, | 上次你偷飞船害我惹了大麻烦 |
[26:35] | so I can’t help you, I’m afraid. | 这次我恐怕不能帮你了 |
[26:37] | Without a teacher’s consent, you are staying grounded. | 没有导师的许可 你们就不能飞 |
[26:41] | But they have a teacher’s consent. | 他们得到我的许可了 |
[26:42] | Oh, Professor Pevney. | 佩夫尼教授 |
[26:44] | Well, my apologies. | 抱歉 |
[26:46] | They didn’t tell me this was for your class | 他们没有告诉我这是你的课 |
[26:48] | and they had your authorization. | 并且已经得到你的许可了 |
[26:50] | Yes, well, they do now, Deck Sergeant. | 现在他们得到了 甲板军士 |
[26:52] | Of course. Powering up the Earhart. | 没问题 正在启动埃尔哈特 |
[26:54] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[26:55] | You’ve eaten? | 你吃过了吗 |
[26:56] | Yes. Why? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[26:58] | – Go have dessert. – Oh, I’m not– | -去吃点心吧 -我还不 |
[27:03] | Getting dessert, sir. | 我这就去 先生 |
[27:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:09] | You know why. | 你们心里清楚 |
[27:11] | You’re with the Adari resistance, aren’t you? | 你是阿达抵抗组织成员吧 |
[27:15] | You’ll need this. | 你们会用到的 |
[27:16] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[27:17] | Insurance. | 以防万一 |
[27:19] | And just remember, | 记住 |
[27:21] | Adar is still the only planet in the Confederacy | 阿达依然是联盟里唯一一颗 |
[27:24] | that has the death penalty. | 可以判死刑的星球 |
[27:26] | That’s a cheery thought. | 太会打气了 |
[27:27] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[27:29] | Atria is lucky to have friends like you. | 阿特丽亚能有你们这样的朋友真走运 |
[27:39] | So, what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[27:43] | I thought you had one. | 我以为你想好了呢 |
[27:48] | When I agreed to come along, | 我答应同行的时候 |
[27:49] | I assumed you both knew what you were doing. | 我以为你们心里已经有数了 |
[27:52] | So, do you think it’s time to open Professor Pevney’s gift basket? | 是不是该打开佩夫尼教授的宝箱了 |
[27:55] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得里面是什么 |
[27:57] | I hope it’s snacks. I’m starving. | 希望是点心 我饿死了 |
[28:02] | Definitely not snacks. | 绝对不是点心 |
[28:06] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[28:08] | your former master. | 你之前的主人 |
[28:10] | You know your son is dead. | 你知道你儿子已经死了 |
[28:13] | I know that’s what he wants me to believe. | 我知道他希望我这么想 |
[28:16] | I know he emancipated you | 我知道他放了你 |
[28:17] | so you’d feel compelled to protect him, | 所以你觉得自己有义务保护他 |
[28:19] | but I need you to tell me the truth now. | 但你现在得说实话 |
[28:22] | And why would I do that? Out of compassion? | 凭什么 同情你吗 |
[28:26] | I have no soul, remember? | 我没有灵魂 记得吗 |
[28:29] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[28:32] | Perhaps it’s not too late to make amends to him. | 现在弥补他可能还不晚 |
[28:35] | And to you. | 还有你 |
[28:46] | Welcome to Adar. | 欢迎来到阿达 |
[28:47] | That was rough. | 这也太颠簸了 |
[28:49] | I thought you were some kind of ace pilot. | 我还以为你是王牌飞行员呢 |
[28:50] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[28:52] | I’ve never landed a ship this big on an alien planet before. | 我没在外星降落过这么大的飞船 |
[28:57] | Just ran sims. | 我只开过模拟的 |
[28:59] | Atria’s going to be okay. | 阿特丽亚没事的 |
[29:00] | We’re going to get her out of here. | 我们会带她离开这里 |
[29:04] | The Seeker’s compound and cloning factory | 探寻者的基地与克隆工厂 |
[29:06] | are two klicks east of us. | 在我们东边两公里 |
[29:07] | I’m headed to the compound to find Atria. | 我去基地找阿特丽亚 |
[29:09] | You and Pilar should stay here in case we need to get out fast. | 你和皮拉在这等着 方便快速撤离 |
[29:12] | No can do. You’ll need a diversion. | 不行 你需要掩护 |
[29:14] | What do you say I give you one? | 我来帮你吧 |
[29:15] | What kind of diversion? | 怎么帮 |
[29:17] | A big one. | 一个”大”忙 |
[29:22] | Hi, my name is Dr. Regina Lampert from EarthCom Medical. | 我是地球网医院的雷吉纳医生 |
[29:26] | I’m here to observe the Adari cloning procedures. | 我来观察阿达的克隆进程 |
[29:29] | We don’t have your visitation authorized, Dr. Lampert. | 我们没有收到你的访问许可 兰珀特医生 |
[29:33] | Are you sure? Because I was personally invited | 你确定吗 我是哈贝尔探索者 |
[29:36] | by Seeker Hubbell himself. | 亲自邀请的 |
[29:38] | Um, right, Pilar? | 对吧 皮拉 |
[29:40] | Give me a sec, here. | 等一下 |
[29:47] | You heard about Atria Nine? | 你听说过阿特丽亚九号吗 |
[29:49] | She’s being put to death for disobedience. | 她因为违抗命令被判了死刑 |
[29:53] | Her husk is scheduled | 她的躯壳 |
[29:55] | to undergo DNA reconstitution in the tissue…v-vats. | 要在细胞组织大桶里进行基因重组 |
[30:02] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[30:04] | – I have no clue. – Excuse me? | -我也不知道 -你说什么 |
[30:14] | You are cleared for access. | 可以进入 |
[30:17] | You may proceed. | 你可以进去了 |
[30:22] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[30:57] | Can I get some help here? | 你可以帮我一下吗 |
[30:58] | I’m a doctor, not a locksmith. | 我只是医生 不是锁匠 |
[31:22] | Are you okay, Jax? | 你没事吧 杰克斯 |
[31:25] | I think so. | 没事 |
[31:31] | I’m in, Pilar. | 我进来了 皮拉 |
[31:32] | Planting the charges now. | 正在安置炸药 |
[31:33] | Great. Now hurry up before someone sees you. | 很好 快点 别让其他人发现你 |
[31:36] | Or me. | 或者我 |
[32:16] | Atria? | 阿特丽亚 |
[32:21] | Oh, this can’t be good. | 不好 |
[32:37] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[32:38] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[32:39] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[33:02] | What are you doing here… again? | 你怎么又来了 |
[33:04] | Doing what I always do, apparently. | 一如既往呗 |
[33:06] | Keeping you out of trouble. | 帮你脱险 |
[33:07] | Thanks, but I had it under control. | 谢谢 但这一切都在我的掌控中 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[33:11] | Tom’s in the Seeker’s compound. He’s going to need some help. | 汤姆在探索者的基地 他需要帮助 |
[33:15] | I guess that can be arranged. | 我这就去 |
[33:29] | We need a distraction. | 我们需要掩护 |
[33:30] | You’ll get your distraction in… five seconds. | 五秒后就有了 |
[33:34] | What happens in five seconds? | 五秒后会发生什么 |
[33:36] | Boom happens. | 会爆炸 |
[33:42] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[33:44] | The cloning factory! | 是克隆工厂 |
[33:46] | Come on. | 快走 |
[33:53] | Pilar, you got eyes on Thomas? | 皮拉 你看到汤姆了吗 |
[33:56] | He’s inside the compound. | 他在基地里了 |
[33:58] | I’ve located him in the Seeker’s chambers. | 定位显示他在探索者的房间 |
[34:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:01] | Let’s go save Atria then. | 那我们去救阿特丽亚吧 |
[34:09] | Tom’s in here. | 汤姆在里面 |
[34:15] | On my signal. | 听我指令 |
[34:16] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[34:26] | This isn’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[34:29] | The Seeker has Thomas. | 探索者抓住托马斯了 |
[34:31] | Jax, I dispatched a drone | 杰克斯 我派遣了一架无人机 |
[34:32] | and have eyes on Atria and Thomas. | 我看到阿特丽亚和托马斯了 |
[34:34] | I’m sending you their coordinates now. | 我把他们的坐标发给你们 |
[34:36] | They’re with the Seeker. | 他们和探索者在一起 |
[34:37] | – Where? – On the move. | -在哪 -他们在移动 |
[34:39] | It appears they’re rendezvousing with a ship | 他们要和基地附近的 |
[34:40] | on the perimeter of the compound. | 一艘飞船汇合了 |
[34:42] | What kind of ship? | 什么样的飞船 |
[34:44] | A Zatarian ship. | 扎塔飞船 |
[35:00] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[35:01] | My former master, Lenar. | 我曾经的主人 莱纳 |
[35:04] | He’s the Seeker’s son. | 他是探索者的儿子 |
[35:05] | We faked his death so he could flee Adar | 我们伪造了他的死讯 让他逃离阿达 |
[35:07] | and marry the love of his life. | 和他的挚爱结婚 |
[35:09] | – A clone? – Yes. | -一个克隆人 -对 |
[35:11] | Me, technically. | 其实就是我 |
[35:12] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[35:13] | No, but Atria Six is. | 没有 但阿特丽亚六号结婚了 |
[35:16] | And they’re very happy. | 他们非常幸福 |
[35:18] | Lenar is not like his father. | 莱纳不像他的父亲 |
[35:20] | He’s a good and honorable man. | 他是一个善良 值得尊敬的人 |
[35:23] | What is Ralen doing here? | 瑞伦在这干什么 |
[35:25] | He’s full of surprises, isn’t he? | 他总是充满惊喜 不是吗 |
[35:27] | Who’s he with? | 和他在一起的是谁 |
[35:29] | I think that’s the Seeker’s son. | 好像是探索者的儿子 |
[35:31] | Atria told me she killed him. | 阿特丽亚告诉我说她把他杀了 |
[35:32] | Yeah, well, apparently, he’s been miraculously resurrected. | 显然他奇迹般地复活了 |
[35:38] | You need to turn your safety off. | 关闭安全栓 |
[35:44] | I never thought I’d see you again, my son. | 儿子 没想到我还能再见到你 |
[35:47] | And I hoped I would never see you again, Father. | 父亲 但我希望永远不见 |
[35:54] | You must know how much I prayed for this day to come. | 你要知道我有多么希望这一天到来啊 |
[35:57] | What are you doing here, Lenar? | 莱纳 你怎么来了 |
[35:59] | Every moment you’re on Adar puts your life in danger. | 你在阿达很危险 |
[36:03] | The Zatarian told me you were in danger. | 扎塔人告诉我 你有危险 |
[36:09] | I couldn’t let anything happen to my sister-in-law. | 我不能让我妻子的姐妹有危险 |
[36:15] | What do you really want from me, Father? | 父亲 你到底想从我身上得到什么 |
[36:18] | I need you to come home and support my re-nomination | 我需要你回来帮我重新当上 |
[36:21] | as Seeker in the Council, | 委员会的探索者 |
[36:23] | and renounce your marriage to the abomination | 并且在我的敌人借此对付我之前 |
[36:25] | before it can be used by my opponents against me. | 宣布跟那贱女人离婚 |
[36:29] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[36:30] | Because I will let you and your friends live. | 只有这样我才会放过你和你的朋友 |
[36:35] | Or would you really rather die for real this time? | 还是说你这次真的想死了 |
[36:50] | And what of Zatar? | 那扎塔怎么办 |
[36:53] | Would you not make an enemy of my people if you killed us all today? | 你今天把我们都杀了 不就是扎塔的敌人吗 |
[36:55] | You made an enemy of me when your people took in my son, | 当你们收留我儿子 |
[36:58] | giving him asylum and sheltered him on your home world. | 给他庇护的时候 我就跟你们结仇了 |
[37:01] | Lenar asked us for sanctuary. | 莱纳向我们请求庇护 |
[37:04] | An offer we could not refuse. | 我们无法拒绝 |
[37:06] | Was it worth losing the Adari as an ally | 为了帮我儿子逃跑 在跟地球的战争中 |
[37:09] | in your war against Earth to help my son flee into exile? | 失去阿达这个盟友 真的值得吗 |
[37:12] | We would make the same decision again today. | 即使今天我们也会做出同样的选择 |
[37:16] | He asked for help. | 他在寻求帮助 |
[37:17] | We were obliged to give it. | 我们有责任给予帮助 |
[37:20] | You will never understand my people. | 你永远也不会理解我的族人 |
[37:25] | Nor you, mine. | 彼此彼此 |
[37:27] | Be it a generation or more, | 我的后代 |
[37:29] | my people shall have their vengeance against you. | 一定会找你的族人复仇 |
[37:32] | But today, I shall have mine. | 但今天我要亲自动手 |
[38:09] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[38:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:12] | Because it’s his way, not yours. | 因为他会杀人 而你不会 |
[38:29] | The reality is nothing’s going to change on Adar. | 说实话 阿达什么也不会改变 |
[38:32] | After everything we did, | 哪怕我们做了那些 |
[38:34] | life there will still be the same. | 那里的生活依然如故 |
[38:37] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[38:40] | But just by you being free, | 但你自由了 |
[38:41] | maybe your story can inspire others | 也许你的故事能启发别人 |
[38:43] | to pick up where you left off. | 来接替你的工作 |
[38:45] | Yeah, after all, Atria Three has her own life now | 毕竟阿特丽亚三号也有了自己的生活 |
[38:48] | and she’s applying to enroll at the academy next semester, | 而且她正在申请下学期来学院上学 |
[38:51] | which is a start. | 这是她的新起点 |
[38:53] | The Seeker said you weren’t human | 探索者说你不是人类 |
[38:55] | because you were made in a lab, | 因为你是在实验室里制造出来的 |
[38:57] | but the things that you did today, | 但是你今天的所作所为 |
[38:58] | all the sacrifices you made to try to save | 你为了拯救你的克隆兄弟姐妹 |
[39:00] | your clone brothers and sisters, | 做出的那些牺牲 |
[39:02] | that’s the most human thing I could imagine. | 这就很像人类会做的事情 |
[39:08] | And if history’s taught us anything, | 历史教会了我们 |
[39:10] | it’s that things take time. | 凡事都需要时间 |
[39:12] | But if we commit and don’t give up, | 世上无难事 |
[39:15] | things will get better. | 只怕有心人 |
[39:17] | Eventually. | 迟早的事 |
[39:18] | It’s hard work. | 肯定会很辛苦 |
[39:21] | Speaking of hard work, | 说到辛苦 |
[39:23] | I have a lot of homework to catch up on. | 我还有一大堆作业没做呢 |
[39:26] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[39:28] | Want some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[39:30] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[39:32] | Guess we’ll see you later, gators. | 那我们先走了 |
[39:44] | Next time, will you please tell me what you’re up to | 下次你要做什么危险的事情时 |
[39:46] | before you’re going to your life in danger again? | 能不能先告诉我一声 |
[39:49] | Why, so you can try and stop me? | 为什么 好让你阻止我吗 |
[39:50] | No. | 不 |
[39:52] | So I can go with you. | 这样可以我和你一起去 |
[39:55] | I’m just happy you’re back safe, Jax. | 杰克斯 你能安全回来就好 |
[39:59] | Thank God Xander showed up when he did. | 还好桑德尔出现了 |
[40:01] | I have no idea how he knew you were on Adar, | 我不清楚他怎么知道你在阿达的 |
[40:03] | but I’m really glad he was there. | 但我很庆幸他去了 |
[40:08] | You know what, Greg? Can I catch you a little later? | 格雷格 我回头再来找你好吗 |
[40:10] | Why? You got a hot date? | 怎么了 你跟帅哥有约吗 |
[40:11] | No. There’s just something I got to take care of. | 不是 我还有点事要处理 |
[40:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
[40:18] | Xander! | 桑德尔 |
[40:20] | Jax, what can I do for you? | 杰克斯 有事吗 |
[40:24] | I’ve been thinking about something. | 我一直在想一件事 |
[40:25] | I hope it was battle tactics and strategy, | 最好是战略和技巧 |
[40:27] | because I’ve just graded your paper. | 因为我刚改完你的论文 |
[40:30] | You can do better than a C-plus. | 你不应该只拿C+的 |
[40:32] | When you showed up to Adar, you didn’t know I was in trouble | 你在阿达出现的时候 不是因为你在监视我 |
[40:34] | because you were spying on me, did you? | 所以才知道我有麻烦吧 |
[40:38] | Of course not, Jax. Why would I spy on you? | 当然不是 杰克斯 我为什么要监视你 |
[40:41] | You knew I was on Adar because you were spying on Ralen. | 你知道我在阿达是因为你在监视瑞伦 |
[40:46] | You think he sabotaged the Tereshkova, don’t you? | 你觉得是他摧毁了捷列什科娃号 对吧 |
[40:52] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[40:58] | I do imagine you must be quite upset. | 你肯定非常沮丧吧 |
[41:01] | Your young protégé destroying a manufacturing facility | 你的门徒摧毁了一个 |
[41:04] | worth billions to Parallax. | 对视差价值连城的制造厂 |
[41:06] | Cloning is a very lucrative business for us, you know. | 克隆可是利润不菲啊 |
[41:09] | Of course, had I known of Jax’s intentions, | 当然 我要是知道杰克斯的意图 |
[41:11] | I certainly would have interceded on your behalf. | 我肯定会帮你劝她的 |
[41:13] | I don’t care about that. | 这倒是无所谓 |
[41:15] | Parallax will make more money from the Adari | 反正视差会在阿达重建过程中 |
[41:17] | on re-building their facility anyway. | 赚更多的钱 |
[41:19] | So why are you here, Regan? | 那你来这里干什么 里根 |
[41:21] | To tell you there’s something far more dangerous to you | 我是来告诉你一件 |
[41:23] | than even my father. | 比我父亲还要危险的事情 |
[41:25] | And what’s that? | 什么事 |
[41:27] | Pandora. | 潘多拉 |
[41:30] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[41:32] | Yes, well, on that we can most definitely agree. | 这件事我们可以达成共识 |
[41:35] | Does she know what really happened to the Tereshkova? | 她知道捷列什科娃号到底发生了什么吗 |
[41:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[41:41] | And for the moment, that will need to remain our secret. | 目前我们还得保守这个秘密 |
[41:45] | You do have a lot of them, don’t you, Professor? | 教授 你有很多秘密吧 |
[41:47] | Just make sure you don’t keep them from my father. | 只要你别瞒着我父亲就行 |
[41:51] | We need to know everything you know about Pandora. | 你要跟我们坦白关于潘多拉的所有信息 |