时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I thought I might be able to find out | 我以为我能了解更多 |
[00:03] | more about what happened to my parents. | 关于我父母的事情 |
[00:05] | I don’t know any more today | 我现在和当初了解的情况 |
[00:06] | than I did the day they were murdered. | 几乎没区别 |
[00:07] | – What year are you? – On the med track now. | -你是哪一级的 -正在学医 |
[00:09] | Oh, a doctor. They a couple? | 医生啊 他们是一对吗 |
[00:12] | He has a girlfriend on Vega 5. | 他在织女星5号有个女朋友 |
[00:14] | – Why? You interested? – Not in him. | -怎么了 你有兴趣吗 -对他没兴趣 |
[00:16] | What are you doing tomorrow night? | 那明晚呢 |
[00:17] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 不知道 你决定吧 |
[00:19] | There’s an enemy agent on campus. | 校园有个敌方特工 |
[00:21] | You want me to spy on Ralen? | 你想让我监视瑞伦 |
[00:22] | It can’t be easy being the first Zatarian | 作为战后第一个来学院学习的 |
[00:24] | to ever attend the Academy since the war. | 扎塔人一定不好过吧 |
[00:26] | My father won’t always control Parallax. | 我父亲不会一直控制视差的 |
[00:29] | The company may be mine sooner than you think. | 说不定公司很快就是我了 |
[00:41] | The Sea Hawk. | 海鹰号 |
[00:43] | EarthCom’s fiercest and most decorated battle cruiser. | 地球网最凶猛 装饰最华丽的巡洋舰 |
[00:46] | She fragged more Zatarian warships | 它比我们舰队中的任何一艘飞船 |
[00:48] | than any other ship in our fleet. | 炸毁的扎塔战舰都要多 |
[00:50] | I was the X-O of the Sea Hawk | 我是海鹰号的副指挥官 |
[00:53] | under the command of the legendary Captain Derek Jaworski. | 我们的舰长是传奇人物德里克·贾沃斯基 |
[00:59] | Due to injuries that I sustained at the Battle of Voyek 4, | 因为我在沃雅克4号星战役中受伤 |
[01:02] | I was relieved of my post to convalesce on an off-world med facility. | 我被转移到外太空的医疗机构进行疗养 |
[01:05] | About four days later, | 大概四天后 |
[01:07] | the Sea Hawk intercepted a Zatarian armada | 海鹰号拦截了 |
[01:09] | which had breached our interstellar defense perimeter, | 一个突破了我们星际防御防线的扎塔舰队 |
[01:12] | putting Earth directly in their crosshairs for a kill shot. | 他们随时会对地球发起致命攻击 |
[01:16] | But Captain Jaworski did not flinch | 但贾沃斯基舰长没有退缩 |
[01:19] | and he didn’t punch out. | 也没有打卡下班 |
[01:20] | He stayed a course, | 他坚持到了最后 |
[01:22] | and he fought a fight which he knew he could not win. | 打了一场他知道打不赢的仗 |
[01:27] | It was then, during what is now known as Operation Firebird, | 在现在被称为火鸟行动中 |
[01:32] | that Captain J… | 舰长 |
[01:37] | that Captain Jaworski made the ultimate sacrifice. | 贾沃斯基舰长做出了最后的牺牲 |
[01:42] | Thanks to you and others like you, | 感谢你们和像你们这样的人 |
[01:45] | the Sea Hawk and her crew will never be forgotten. | 海鹰号和它的船员永远不会被遗忘 |
[02:01] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[02:02] | It’s an antique photo booth. | 这是古董照相亭 |
[02:05] | A what? | 什么 |
[02:07] | A photo booth is a kiosk which contains an automated, | 照相亭是一个自动售货 |
[02:10] | usually coin-operated, camera and film processor | 通常需要投币的相机和胶片处理器 |
[02:12] | that was invented by T.E. Enjalber, | TE·安贾珀发明的 |
[02:14] | who debuted it at the World’s Fair in Paris in 1889. | 它于1889年在巴黎的世博会上首次亮相 |
[02:17] | Ah, I’m sorry I asked. | 我就不该问的 |
[02:20] | It prints actual photographs onto paper | 它能通过光化学过程 |
[02:22] | through a photochemical process you can hold in your hand. | 把真实的照片印在纸上 可以握在手中 |
[02:26] | It’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[02:27] | – Sounds silly. – Sounds awesome. | -听起来很傻 -听起来很不错啊 |
[02:30] | We were pinned down. | 我们当时被敌人压制 |
[02:32] | We had planetesimals just flinging left, right and center. | 我们不断躲避 |
[02:34] | And one impact would have just ruptured our ship’s hull. | 再受到一次冲击我们的船体就会破裂 |
[02:37] | We got through it alive and lived to fight another day. | 但我们活下来了 改日继续战斗 |
[02:40] | Tell us about your legendary battle | 跟我们说说 |
[02:42] | in the Nikolov System, that must have been hairy. | 你在尼科洛夫星系的传奇之战 肯定很精彩 |
[02:44] | That was a bad one. | 那场战役很惨烈 |
[02:48] | I didn’t think we were going to get out of that one alive, | 我以为我们要死在那里了 |
[02:49] | but I forgot who my cap was. | 但我忘了谁是我们的舰长 |
[02:52] | The lovebirds need their privacy. | 爱情鸟需要隐私 |
[02:54] | Thank you. I was beginning to lose my appetite. | 谢谢 我没胃口了 |
[02:57] | Oh, look! | 瞧 |
[02:59] | We should go to an open mic night, Pilar. | 皮拉 我们去参加开麦夜吧 |
[03:01] | It’ll be so much fun. | 肯定很有趣 |
[03:02] | I will not partake in such a banal act of self-indulgence. | 我不会参加这种放纵自己的平庸行为 |
[03:05] | Boo on you. | 真扫兴 |
[03:06] | You sure know how to ruin a party. | 毁掉派对就属你在行 |
[03:09] | How about you guys? | 你们呢 |
[03:10] | Open mic night. In or out? | 开麦夜 去不去 |
[03:12] | I am so in. | 我肯定去 |
[03:13] | I’m out. | 我不去了 |
[03:14] | Yeah, I got a shift at the med center. Sorry. | 我要在医疗中心值班 对不起 |
[03:16] | Two yes votes and two no votes. | 两张赞成票和两张反对票 |
[03:18] | We need a swing vote. | 我们还得拉个人投票 |
[03:21] | Ralen! | 瑞伦 |
[03:24] | So, an open mic night. | 你去不去开麦夜 |
[03:25] | Wait, you don’t know what an open mic night is. | 等等 你不知道什么是开麦夜 |
[03:29] | Lieutenant? | 中尉 |
[03:31] | That’s a Zatarian. | 那是扎塔人 |
[03:32] | What the hell’s a Zatarian doing here? | 扎塔人在这里干什么 |
[03:35] | Oh, that’s– That’s Ralen. | 那是瑞伦 |
[03:37] | He’s a student here. He– | 他是这里的学生 他… |
[04:25] | No broken bones or fractures. | 没有骨折 |
[04:26] | You’ll live. | 没事的 |
[04:27] | You see the way he tossed out that security guard? | 你看到他把那个保安扔出去的样子了吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. Tossed him like a ragdoll. | 嗯 像扔布娃娃一样 |
[04:31] | That was not normal. | 这不正常 |
[04:33] | No. Not normal at all. | 一点都不正常 |
[04:36] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:45] | This is not my blood. | 这不是我的血 |
[04:53] | I am here for the brain transplant. | 我想做个脑部移植 |
[04:57] | Hey, gorgeous. | 美女 |
[04:58] | I’d rather you keep the one you got. | 还是别换头了 |
[04:59] | It’s kind of grown on me. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[05:01] | What’s up, doc? | 怎么了 医生 |
[05:02] | You don’t seem like your usual cheery self. | 你看起来不像平时那么开心啊 |
[05:05] | It’s Lieutenant Collins. | 是因为柯林斯中尉的事 |
[05:07] | – Is he going to be okay? – Yeah, that’s just it. | -他没事吧 -问题就在这里 |
[05:09] | I don’t actually know. | 我不知道 |
[05:10] | – Don’t know what? – Anything. | -不知道什么 -什么都不知道 |
[05:12] | Yeah, I was assisting the team that was treating him | 我之前在协助治疗他的团队 |
[05:14] | when trying to find out why he flipped out on Ralen, | 并且想知道他为什么朝瑞伦发火 |
[05:16] | then out of nowhere, his medical records get wiped clean. | 他的病历突然就被清空了 |
[05:20] | – How? – Don’t know, but they’re gone. | -怎么会 -不知道 但就是没了 |
[05:22] | No tissue samples, blood work, CT scans, bio reads. | 组织样本 血液检查 CT扫描 生物读数都没了 |
[05:27] | You need to vacate the building immediately. | 你们得立刻离开大楼 |
[05:29] | This wing is now under strict quarantine. | 这个区被隔离了 |
[05:31] | Quarantine? Under whose orders? | 隔离 谁下的命令 |
[05:33] | Attention, please. | 请注意 |
[05:34] | Everyone must vacate… | 请大家离开… |
[05:36] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这些家伙到底是谁 |
[05:37] | Most doctors I know don’t carry sidearms. | 我认识的大多数医生都不带武器 |
[05:39] | They have to be C.I.S. Somebody doesn’t want us | 他们肯定是中情局的 有人不希望我们 |
[05:41] | finding out what happened to the lieutenant. | 发现中尉出了什么事 |
[05:42] | – But you do, don’t you? – Yeah, of course, I do. | -但你知道 不是吗 -是的 我当然知道 |
[05:44] | But what can I do? | 但我能做什么呢 |
[05:45] | I don’t have any medical records. | 我没有病历 |
[05:46] | I don’t even have a blood sample. | 连血样都没有 |
[05:48] | Good thing I do. | 还好我有 |
[05:52] | Ralen, we need your shirt. | 瑞伦 我们需要你的衬衫 |
[05:54] | My shirt? | 我的衬衫 |
[05:55] | We need to run a medical scan on it. | 我们需要对它进行医学扫描 |
[05:57] | I find your request quite peculiar. | 你们的要求很特别啊 |
[05:59] | – Ralen! – Very well. | -瑞伦 -好吧 |
[06:01] | – You may have my shirt. – No, not that one. | -你们可以拿走我的衬衫 -不 不是这个 |
[06:04] | The one with Lieutenant Collins’ blood on it. | 上面有柯林斯中尉血迹的那件 |
[06:05] | You still have it? | 你还留着吗 |
[06:08] | I do. | 嗯 |
[06:17] | This is not good. | 不好 |
[06:18] | What is it? | 什么 |
[06:21] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | We found an abnormality in a sample of Lieutenant Collins’ blood. | 我们在柯林斯中尉的血液样本中发现了异常 |
[06:29] | Greg…Cadet Li… | 格雷格 李学员 |
[06:31] | believes it may be far more pervasive in the fleet | 相信舰队中可能不止柯林斯一个人 |
[06:33] | – than just Collins. – That’s correct, sir. | -有这样的情况 -没错 先生 |
[06:35] | And how in the worlds did you get a blood sample from the lieutenant? | 你是怎么从中尉那里得到血样的 |
[06:38] | It was on Ralen’s shirt. Long story. | 瑞伦的衬衫上 说来话长 |
[06:41] | Greg ran a scan of Collins’ blood, | 格雷格扫描了柯林斯的血液 |
[06:43] | – and that’s when he found– – Let me guess. | -然后他发现了 -让我猜猜 |
[06:44] | Ryodyne. | 瑞尔丹 |
[06:46] | You haven’t told anyone else about this, have you? | 你们还没有告诉其他人吧 |
[06:49] | Just you, Professor. | 只有你 教授 |
[06:51] | Let’s keep it that way, shall we? | 那就别说出去了 好吗 |
[06:54] | You knew soldiers were using Ryodyne? | 你知道士兵们正在使用瑞尔丹 |
[06:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:58] | Very, very much so. | 我很清楚 |
[07:02] | Ryodyne is a performance-enhancing drug | 瑞尔丹是一种兴奋剂 |
[07:04] | that attacks and disables the neural pathways responsible for flight | 攻击并破坏负责飞行的神经 |
[07:07] | while stimulating those responsible for fighting. | 同时刺激负责战斗的神经 |
[07:10] | Then you also know how dangerous it is, | 那你也知道这有多危险 |
[07:12] | in addition to being completely illegal. | 而且是违法的 |
[07:13] | And if it is illegal, where is it coming from? | 既然这是非法的 那它是从哪来的 |
[07:15] | That I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[07:17] | But I do know that Ryodyne helped Earth win the war. | 但我知道瑞尔丹帮助地球赢得了战争 |
[07:20] | It made our soldiers virtually unstoppable, | 使我们的士兵几乎势不可挡 |
[07:22] | afraid of nothing, not even the most violent death. | 什么都不怕 哪怕是最惨烈的死亡 |
[07:25] | The perfect soldier, the perfect weapon. Anything to win. | 完美的士兵 完美的武器 一切为了胜利 |
[07:29] | I guess that doesn’t make us | 那我们也没比扎塔 |
[07:30] | much better than the Zatarians, then, does it? | 好到哪去吧 |
[07:32] | It’s very easy to look back and say that | 现在回首往事当然很轻松 |
[07:34] | now that the Earth is safe | 地球已经安全了 |
[07:35] | and our race no longer in imminent danger of extinction. | 我们的种族不再面临灭绝的危险 |
[07:38] | I know it’s not a proud chapter in Earth history, | 我知道这不是地球历史上值得骄傲的一章 |
[07:40] | but we were losing the war against the Zatarians. | 但是我们当时在对扎塔的战争处于下风 |
[07:42] | We needed something to turn the tide. | 我们需要一些东西来扭转局面 |
[07:44] | The war’s been over for years. | 战争已经结束很多年了 |
[07:45] | Why is Collins still dosing? | 为什么柯林斯还在吃药 |
[07:46] | He’s addicted. Ryodyne is extremely habit-forming. | 他上瘾了 瑞尔丹非常容易上瘾 |
[07:49] | And you still invited him to campus. | 那你还邀请他来学校 |
[07:51] | He could have killed Ralen if Xander hadn’t stopped him. | 要是桑德尔不阻止他 他差点就杀了瑞伦 |
[07:53] | Lieutenant Collins’ outburst was an isolated incident. | 柯林斯中尉的爆发是一个单独事件 |
[07:56] | Now, I appreciate your concern. It is all under control now. | 感谢你们的关心 但现在都在控制之中 |
[08:00] | It’s not remotely under control. | 根本就无法控制 |
[08:02] | Something’s rotten in the Crab Nebula. | 蟹状星云里肯定有问题 |
[08:03] | Jax, I wouldn’t trust telling your uncle any more secrets. | 杰克斯 最好不要再把秘密告诉你叔叔了 |
[08:06] | Yeah. Duly noted. | 嗯 我发现了 |
[08:08] | Earth soldiers were given a dangerous | 地球士兵被注射了 |
[08:10] | and life-threatening narcotic to help them fight my race, | 致命的毒品来帮助他们对抗我的种族 |
[08:12] | – and EarthCom lied about it. – I’m not surprised. | -还被地球网隐瞒了 -我一点也不惊讶 |
[08:15] | My dad served in the military too. | 我父亲也服过役 |
[08:17] | He said EarthCom did some pretty messed-up stuff during the war. | 他说地球网在战争期间做了不少坏事 |
[08:19] | Your dad was a war hero? | 你爸是战争英雄 |
[08:21] | It’s not really the time or place to talk about it, Atria. | 现在不是聊这个的时候 阿特丽亚 |
[08:25] | Well, maybe you want to share your story for open mic night? | 你想在开麦夜分享你的故事吗 |
[08:28] | That is a great idea. | 好主意啊 |
[08:29] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[08:35] | All of Lieutenant Cade Collins’ military records are classified. | 凯德·柯林斯中尉的所有军事记录都被加密了 |
[08:37] | There’s no mention of Ryodyne use anywhere. | 里面没有提到使用瑞尔丹 |
[08:40] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[08:43] | Someone is hiding something about Collins. | 有人在隐瞒柯林斯的事 |
[08:45] | All of the members of the Sea Hawk, their files are classified too. | 海鹰号所有成员的档案也被加密了 |
[08:50] | Stop, babe. | 别闹 宝贝 |
[08:51] | Okay, got it. | 明白 |
[08:53] | Not letting this go. | 你还是放不下 |
[08:56] | You’re not even listening to me, are you? | 你根本没听我说话 是吗 |
[08:59] | I am listening to you. | 我在听你说啊 |
[09:00] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:01] | I’m not going to let this go. | 我不会放手的 |
[09:03] | Neither are you. | 你也不会 |
[09:06] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[09:10] | I’m not letting you go either. | 我也不会放你走的 |
[09:24] | I didn’t expect this to happen so fast, | 我没想到事情会发展得这么快 |
[09:27] | from losing my parents to joining Fleet Training Academy. | 从失去父母到加入舰队训练学院 |
[09:31] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[09:34] | We believe in the same things, Jax. | 杰克斯 我们有相同的信仰 |
[09:36] | We care deeply about others, | 我们很关心别人 |
[09:39] | and I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[09:57] | Tomorrow you can get Pilar to use the datastream | 明天你可以让皮拉使用数据流 |
[10:01] | and hack those files. | 破解这些文件 |
[10:02] | Hack what files? | 破解什么文件 |
[10:04] | Pilar? How long have you been standing there? | 皮拉 你站在那里多久了 |
[10:07] | Seven and a half seconds. | 7.5秒 |
[10:09] | Whatever happened to knocking first? | 你能先敲门吗 |
[10:10] | I don’t need to knock. This is my room. | 我不需要敲门 这是我的房间 |
[10:13] | If you need privacy, I will leave. | 如果你们需要私人空间 我可以离开 |
[10:15] | – Okay. Bye. – No, stay. | -好的 再见 -不 留下来 |
[10:17] | I need you to tell me everything you can | 帮我查查海鹰号以及船员 |
[10:19] | about the Sea Hawk and her crew. | 所有的信息 |
[10:20] | This will be a difficult task? | 这个任务很艰巨吗 |
[10:23] | Nearly impossible. | 几乎不可能完成 |
[10:25] | I’m in. | 好 |
[10:32] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[10:34] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[10:38] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[11:05] | Monica, wait. | 莫妮卡 等等 |
[11:09] | Atria, what are you doing here? | 阿特丽亚 你在这里干什么 |
[11:12] | Who was that woman? | 那个女人是谁 |
[11:13] | She was so beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[11:15] | That was my girlfriend Monica. | 那是我女朋友莫妮卡 |
[11:16] | She goes to school on Vega 5. | 她在织女5号星上学 |
[11:18] | What were the two of you doing? | 你们俩在干什么 |
[11:20] | What did it look like we were doing? | 你觉得我们在干什么 |
[11:22] | Having sex. But it can’t be very fun | 做爱 但是莫妮卡不在这里 |
[11:24] | if Monica’s not really here. | 所以没那么爽吧 |
[11:26] | I’ve never tried virtual sex. | 我从未尝试过虚拟性爱 |
[11:27] | Every time I’ve had sex it was live and in person. | 我都是和真人做爱的 |
[11:31] | Okay, this is getting way too uncomfortable. | 真是太尴尬了 |
[11:32] | I’ve had sex with lots of alien species too. | 我和很多外星物种发生过性关系 |
[11:34] | Including the Cronin, who have both sexual organs. | 包括有两个性器官的克罗宁 |
[11:38] | Let me tell you, that was quite interesting. | 不得不说 真的很有趣 |
[11:40] | I know who the Cronin are. | 我了解克罗宁 |
[11:41] | Okay, Atria, what are you doing here? | 阿特丽亚 你来这里干什么 |
[11:44] | I wanted to apologize for being a silly sally in the Black Hole. | 我想为我在黑洞说的蠢话道歉 |
[11:47] | I didn’t mean to ask you things about your father | 我不是故意问你不想提起的父亲 |
[11:49] | you didn’t want to discuss. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:52] | I appreciate that. And I’m sorry for getting upset. | 谢谢 我很抱歉当时冲你生气了 |
[11:55] | I’m just overly sensitive when it comes to my pop. | 我对我爸太过敏感了 |
[11:58] | Okey-dokey, no more talking about your dad, got it. | 好的 不提起你爸 明白了 |
[12:02] | Oh, by the way, you left your tie on the door. | 对了 你把领带忘在门把手上了 |
[12:04] | Yeah, it’s too late, but that means “Don’t enter.” | 虽然现在已经晚了 但这意味着”不要进入” |
[12:08] | Oh. Well, maybe you should have just written that on the door instead. | 你直接在门上写一下不就好了 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:12] | Maybe next time I will. | 下次我会的 |
[12:17] | Hi, Ralen. | 瑞伦 |
[12:18] | Greetings, Atria. | 你好 阿特丽亚 |
[12:20] | Have you made your mind up about open mic night in the Black Hole yet? | 你决定要参加黑洞的开麦夜了吗 |
[12:23] | It’ll be super awesome. | 肯定超棒的 |
[12:25] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[12:26] | Yes, you’ll do it? Great! | 你会去吗 太好了 |
[12:28] | Yes, I have made my decision. | 是的 我已经做了决定 |
[12:30] | And my answer is no. | 我的回答是不去 |
[12:34] | What’s a clone got to do around here to have fun? | 克隆人在这里要怎样才能玩得开心呢 |
[12:39] | She’s deep into the datastream. | 她深入数据流了 |
[12:41] | This is Dark-Stream territory, | 这是暗流地带 |
[12:43] | classified military files | 机密军事文件 |
[12:44] | protected by virtually impenetrable firewalls | 会受到几乎无法穿透的防火墙 |
[12:46] | and defensive A.I. | 和防御性人工智能的保护 |
[12:48] | You’re underestimating her. | 你低估了她 |
[12:50] | She can do this. | 她可以的 |
[13:06] | I’ve connected with another bioorganic. | 我和另一个生物有机体建立了连接 |
[13:15] | They are on the Sea Hawk. | 他们在海鹰号上 |
[13:18] | Must be some sort of flashback log, right? | 肯定是闪回日志吧 |
[13:21] | Before the ship was destroyed. | 飞船被摧毁之前的 |
[13:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:28] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[13:30] | You are not authorized to contact me. | 你无权联系我 |
[13:32] | Terminate your connection immediately. | 立即终止连接 |
[13:34] | I know who you are. I need to talk. I’m from Earth. | 我知道你是谁 我要和你谈谈 我来自地球 |
[13:36] | Activate firewall defensive protocols. | 激活防火墙防御协议 |
[13:44] | – What is it? What’s wrong? – It’s all a lie. | -怎么了 -都是谎言 |
[13:47] | The Sea Hawk was never destroyed. | 海鹰号没被摧毁 |
[13:49] | She’s still out there. | 它还好好的 |
[13:55] | What do you mean the Sea Hawk is still out there? | 什么叫海鹰号还好好的 |
[13:57] | It was destroyed during the war. | 它在战争中被毁了啊 |
[13:58] | No. They are still fighting. | 不 他们还在战斗 |
[14:01] | EarthCom and the Zatarians are both out searching for the ship. | 地球网和扎塔都在寻找这艘飞船 |
[14:05] | There’s something else you need to know, Jax. | 还有件事你得知道 杰克斯 |
[14:07] | The Sea Hawk’s route took it through the Orion system | 海鹰号的路线三个月前 |
[14:10] | three months ago. | 穿过了猎户座星系 |
[14:12] | What’s in the Orion system? | 猎户座星系里有什么 |
[14:14] | New Portland. | 新波特兰 |
[14:16] | And three months ago was around the same time | 差不多就是三个月前 |
[14:17] | my colony was attacked and my parents were killed. | 我的殖民地遭到袭击 我的父母被杀了 |
[14:21] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[14:22] | We got a lot of questions and not many answers. | 我们有很多问题 答案却不多 |
[14:24] | We find someone who has some. | 我们去找有答案的人 |
[14:32] | This is a really bad idea. There’s security everywhere, | 这真是个坏主意 到处都是保安 |
[14:35] | and every donut in the world isn’t going to sugar them off this time. | 这次什么甜甜圈都不管用了 |
[14:38] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[14:39] | I need to find out what he knows about the Sea Hawk | 我要知道他对海鹰号 |
[14:40] | and the destruction of my home. | 以及我家被毁有多少了解 |
[14:43] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:45] | You’re not going to like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[14:55] | Even during quarantine, | 即使在隔离期间 |
[14:56] | the staff still has to change bed linens. | 工作人员还是得换床单 |
[14:57] | Yeah, and the bedpans. | 还有便盆 |
[15:00] | You could have picked a clean laundry cart. | 你可以选择一辆干净的洗衣车啊 |
[15:02] | Hey, we’re inside, aren’t we? | 我们进来了 不是吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah, inside someone’s dirty laundry. | 是的 跟脏衣服一起进来了 |
[15:06] | Okay, sorry. Good plan. | 对不起 这是个好计划 |
[15:25] | Lieutenant Collins? | 柯林斯中尉 |
[15:27] | Lieutenant Coll– | 柯林斯中… |
[15:33] | Looks like he’s going through some mean Ryodyne withdrawal. | 看来他正在经历瑞尔丹的戒断反应 |
[15:38] | I need to talk to him. Is there anything you can do? | 我得和他谈谈 你能想想办法吗 |
[15:41] | I’m a doctor, there’s always something I can do. | 我是医生 肯定有办法的 |
[15:44] | This should safely wake him up for a spell. | 这应该能让他安全地醒过来 |
[15:48] | Be fast, though, okay? | 不过要快 好吗 |
[15:49] | I’m not gonna risk giving him another injection. | 我不能冒险给他再打一针了 |
[16:23] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[16:26] | This field combat training exercise is terminated. | 本次野战训练结束 |
[16:28] | Class dismissed. | 解散 |
[16:32] | You are not going to discipline the students responsible | 你不惩罚那些 |
[16:35] | for reprogramming the simulation? | 重新编程模拟训练的学生吗 |
[16:37] | Why does that not surprise me? | 为什么我一点也不惊讶呢 |
[16:42] | You need to see this as an opportunity for you. | 你得把这个当作是一个机会 |
[16:45] | The ones who are openly racist you know are your enemies. | 公开种族歧视你的敌人很容易发现 |
[16:48] | It’s the ones that pretend to be friends to your face | 你要担心的是 |
[16:50] | that you need to worry about. | 假装当你朋友的人 |
[16:54] | You must understand your enemy, Ralen, | 你必须了解你的敌人 瑞伦 |
[16:57] | whatever face it wears. | 不管他们戴了什么样的面具 |
[17:05] | Collins. | 柯林斯 |
[17:08] | I need you to tell me why was the Sea Hawk | 告诉我为什么海鹰号 |
[17:10] | was at New Portland three months ago. | 三个月前去了新波特兰 |
[17:13] | Cade Collins. | 凯德·柯林斯 |
[17:14] | Serial number X654– | 序列号X654 |
[17:19] | You’re a soldier. | 你是个士兵 |
[17:20] | This is your chance to help people. | 这是你帮助别人的机会 |
[17:21] | You swore to protect the Confederacy. | 你发誓要保护联盟 |
[17:23] | I need you to tell me why the Sea Hawk | 告诉我为什么海鹰号 |
[17:24] | was at New Portland three months ago. | 三个月前去了新波特兰 |
[17:26] | That is an order. | 这是命令 |
[17:27] | Cade Collins. Serial number– | 凯德·柯林斯 序列号 |
[17:29] | X654531. I know. | X654531 我知道 |
[17:32] | Jax, you got to think of something, okay? | 杰克斯 你得想想办法 好吗 |
[17:34] | Once we lose him, I’m not going to risk | 如果他失去意识 我不能冒险 |
[17:35] | giving him another injection. | 给他再打一针了 |
[17:40] | Where is the Sea Hawk now? | 海鹰号在哪里 |
[17:42] | I need Ryodyne, please. | 我要瑞尔丹 求你了 |
[17:44] | The Sea Hawk, where is she? | 海鹰号 它在哪里 |
[17:45] | I know she wasn’t destroyed during the war. | 我知道它在战争中没有被毁 |
[17:47] | I need Ryodyne! | 我要瑞尔丹 |
[17:48] | Jax, be careful. | 杰克斯 小心点 |
[17:51] | The Ryodyne, where do you get it? | 你从哪儿弄的瑞尔丹 |
[17:53] | You need it or you’ll die. I know. | 你需要它 否则你会死的 我知道 |
[17:55] | Where do you get your fix? | 你从哪里拿药 |
[17:59] | Parallax. | 视差 |
[18:01] | Parallax. | 视差 |
[18:03] | Parallax Galactic? | 视差银河 |
[18:05] | They give it to you? | 他们给你的 |
[18:07] | The whole crew needs it. | 船员都需要它 |
[18:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:12] | And where is the crew of the Sea Hawk now? | 海鹰号的船员在哪里 |
[18:14] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[18:17] | Why were they at New Portland? | 他们为什么去新波特兰 |
[18:20] | Why were–? | 为什么 |
[18:21] | – Why were they at New Portland? – Jax! | -他们为什么去新波特兰 -杰克斯 |
[18:23] | – Tell me! Tell me! – Jax, stop! | -告诉我 告诉我 -杰克斯 住手 |
[18:26] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[18:28] | His entire crew is addicted to that drug. | 他的全体船员都对那种毒品上瘾了 |
[18:31] | That supply’s not going to last forever. | 毒品肯定会用完的 |
[18:35] | If we find where they manufacture the Ryodyne, | 如果我们找到生产瑞尔丹的地方 |
[18:37] | we can find the Sea Hawk. | 就能找到海鹰号 |
[18:40] | Right, so let’s get this straight, | 我们就直说吧 |
[18:41] | The most decorated battle cruiser in Earth’s military history, | 地球军事史上最华丽的巡洋舰 |
[18:44] | which blew itself up | 为了帮助我们赢得胜利 |
[18:46] | in a pivotal battle with the Zatarians | 在与扎塔的关键性战斗中 |
[18:47] | to help us win the war, is still operational. | 自爆的海鹰号仍在运作 |
[18:50] | – Yes. – And its captain, | -是的 -它的舰长 |
[18:52] | the legendary Derek Jaworski, | 传奇人物德里克·贾沃斯基还活着 |
[18:55] | is alive and is addicted to Ryodyne, | 而且他和全体船员 |
[18:56] | along with his entire crew. | 瑞尔丹上瘾了 |
[18:58] | We know that sounds crazy, | 我们知道这听起来很扯 |
[18:59] | but from what we’ve found out, it seemed to be true. | 但据我们的了解 这好像是真的 |
[19:02] | Well, what I’ve learned with Jax is | 我从杰克斯学到了一课 |
[19:03] | that a lot of what sounds pretty nuts usually turns out to be true. | 一般听起来很扯的事都是真的 |
[19:06] | I know where the Sea Hawk is going. | 我知道海鹰号要去哪里 |
[19:08] | To get more Ryodyne, which the crew desperately needs. | 船员们迫切需要更多的瑞尔丹 |
[19:11] | Without it, they die. | 没有它 他们就会死去 |
[19:12] | Pilar’s located a Parallax-owned | 皮拉在光轮4号星 |
[19:14] | manufacturing facility on Nimbus 4 | 发现了一个视差旗下的制造厂 |
[19:16] | which can produce the drug in sufficient quantities. | 那里能产生足够的毒品 |
[19:18] | Follow the Ryodyne and we find the Sea Hawk. | 跟着瑞尔丹这条线 我们就能找到海鹰号 |
[19:20] | Yeah, and what’s your interest in the Sea Hawk, Jax? | 你为什么对海鹰号这么感兴趣 杰克斯 |
[19:23] | I think it had something to do | 海鹰号可能 |
[19:24] | with the destruction of the colony on New Portland | 和新波特兰殖民地的毁灭 |
[19:26] | and the death of my parents. | 以及我父母的死有关系 |
[19:29] | Knew there’d be a catch. | 我就知道 |
[19:30] | With or without you, I’m going after them, Xander. | 不管你来不来 我都不会放过他们的 桑德尔 |
[19:33] | We are going after them. | 还有我呢 |
[19:36] | What he said. | 没错 |
[19:38] | You need to take this to Professor Osborn. | 你们得把这件事告诉奥斯本教授 |
[19:40] | Yeah, that didn’t work out so well the last time. | 上次并不顺利 |
[19:42] | He wouldn’t listen. | 他不听 |
[19:43] | Captain Jaworski is out there right now, | 杰沃斯基舰长正在杀害 |
[19:44] | killing innocent civilians and Zatarians. | 无辜平民和扎塔人 |
[19:46] | If he’s left unchecked, it could start another war. | 如果不加以制止 他可能引发另一场战争 |
[19:49] | Do you really want that on your conscience? | 你良心过得去吗 |
[20:05] | The rendezvous and exchange with the Sea Hawk is set. | 与海鹰号的交换点已经确定 |
[20:07] | Jaworski has the data you seek. | 贾沃斯基有你需要的数据 |
[20:10] | The coordinates. Excellent. | 我要的坐标 非常好 |
[20:12] | You have done well. | 你做得很好 |
[20:15] | But I believe that after this mission, | 但我相信在这次任务之后 |
[20:17] | the good captain will have outlived his usefulness to us. | 这位好舰长对我们来说已经没用了 |
[20:20] | I look forward to putting that lunatic out of his misery. | 我很期待帮那个疯子摆脱痛苦 |
[20:23] | Like father, like daughter. | 有其父必有其女 |
[20:26] | I only wish to make you happy, Father. | 我只想让你高兴 父亲 |
[20:31] | And I know what would make you happiest of all. | 我知道什么事能让你最高兴 |
[20:38] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[20:45] | My death. | 我的死 |
[20:48] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[20:50] | I misunderstand nothing. | 我没有误会 |
[20:54] | You would not be my daughter if you didn’t covet | 如果你不贪图无法拥有的东西 |
[20:56] | what you cannot have. | 你就不是我的女儿 |
[21:00] | But always remember, power is never earned. | 但你要记住 权力不是赢来的 |
[21:05] | It’s taken. | 而是夺来的 |
[21:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:10] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就不会那么做 |
[21:13] | Not unless you want Cordelia to inherit Parallax. | 除非你想让科迪丽亚继承视差 |
[21:19] | Perhaps you’ll think twice | 下次你想杀我之前 |
[21:20] | before you try to kill me next time. | 请三思而后行 |
[21:22] | Father, I would never– | 爸爸 我永远不会 |
[21:23] | Just take care of the Jaworski problem | 在贾沃斯基干涉我们的计划之前 |
[21:26] | before he interferes with our plans. | 赶紧摆平他 |
[21:30] | And pray that I live for a very long, | 你最好祈祷我能活很久 |
[21:35] | long time, | 很久 |
[21:37] | for your sake, as well as mine. | 为了你 也为了我 |
[22:02] | Go home, Zit. | 回家吧 扎扎 |
[22:17] | Go back to Zatar, Zit! | 回扎塔吧 扎扎 |
[22:39] | I’ll recon the facility. | 我侦察一下这里 |
[22:39] | Pilar, keep the comms, channels open, | 皮拉 保持通讯 频道畅通 |
[22:41] | and feed into the security network. | 接入安全网络 |
[22:43] | Okay, got it. | 明白 |
[22:45] | Greg, ready the med bay. | 格雷格 准备好医疗舱 |
[22:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[22:49] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[23:01] | Pilar, report. | 皮拉 请报告 |
[23:08] | Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that report. | 抱歉 我没听清报告 |
[23:10] | All clear. | 安全 |
[23:11] | Having some trouble with comms, though. | 但通讯有点问题 |
[23:13] | I think it’s the planet’s atmosphere. | 应该是因为星球的大气层 |
[23:31] | Activating heat signature mode. | 启动热源感应模式 |
[23:36] | that’s a whole lot of bogies. | 好多妖怪啊 |
[23:37] | Xander, they know you’re there. | 桑德尔 他们知道你在那里 |
[23:39] | – Xander! – He can’t hear you. | -桑德尔 -他听不到你说话 |
[23:41] | – Comms are down. – Yeah, it’s not the atmosphere. | -通讯中断了 -嗯 不是因为大气层 |
[23:43] | They’re being intentionally jammed. | 通讯被干扰了 |
[23:44] | Damn it, he’s walking blind right into them. | 该死 他直接抓瞎冲进去了 |
[24:06] | Heard you got something for us, sweetie. | 听说你有东西要给我们 亲爱的 |
[24:08] | But first you have something for me. | 你先给我 |
[24:18] | All the surveillance on Tiagra is on there. | 迪阿格拉的监控都在这里 |
[24:21] | Oh, I think you’ll find | 这下你就知道 |
[24:23] | what your papa has been searching for. | 你爸在找什么了 |
[24:30] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢舰长 |
[24:31] | We are most appreciative. | 非常感激 |
[24:33] | Start taking the Ryodyne up to the ship. | 把瑞尔丹装船 |
[24:36] | Tonight we’re going to have ourselves a little party | 承蒙弗里德姐妹的好意 |
[24:39] | in the Sirius system… | 今晚我们在天狼星系 |
[24:41] | …courtesy of the Fried sisters. | 举办一场小派对 |
[24:46] | Until next time. Ciao, babe. | 再见 宝贝 |
[24:57] | Over there! | 那里 |
[25:23] | It’s the crew of the Sea Hawk. | 那是海鹰号的船员 |
[25:25] | You think? Why do you sound so surprised? | 不然呢 你为什么这么惊讶 |
[25:27] | We need to help them. We don’t want to hurt them. | 我们得帮他们 不能伤害他们 |
[25:29] | Yeah, well, we can’t very well do any of that | 是的 但除非我们能活着回到飞船上 |
[25:31] | unless we get back to the ship alive. | 否则我们什么也做不了 |
[25:46] | Head north. It’s the only way out. | 向北走 那是唯一的出路 |
[25:48] | Do you copy? Xander? Jax? | 收到了吗 桑德尔 杰克斯 |
[25:57] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[26:00] | Jax, do you copy? | 杰克斯 收到吗 |
[26:03] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[26:23] | Your prisoners, Captain, as you ordered. | 你的囚犯按你的要求带来了 舰长 |
[26:29] | If you want to live, | 如果你们想活下去 |
[26:31] | I want you to answer truthfully and tell me now… | 我希望你们能诚实地回答我 |
[26:38] | where the hell is my Ryodyne? | 我的瑞尔丹在哪里 |
[26:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:43] | You got it from Parallax during the rendezvous. | 你们见面的时候 视差不是给你们了吗 |
[26:46] | All these boxes are empty. | 这些盒子都是空的 |
[26:51] | You know what’s going to happen to us without Ryodyne? | 你知道没有瑞尔丹我们会有什么下场吗 |
[26:56] | Nothing good. | 没有好下场 |
[26:59] | Captain, I’m a doctor. | 舰长 我是医生 |
[27:02] | I can help you… | 我可以帮你 |
[27:05] | No! | 不 |
[27:11] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[27:13] | Stop it and I’ll tell you. | 住手 我会告诉你 |
[27:21] | There was a bait and switch. | 他们欺骗了你们 |
[27:22] | Regan Fried and Parallax double-crossed you. | 里根·弗里德和视差背叛了你们 |
[27:24] | It wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[27:26] | And why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[27:28] | They’ve never screwed us over before. | 他们从未骗过我们 |
[27:30] | Lieutenant Collins had a mental breakdown while he was on Earth. | 柯林斯中尉在地球上精神崩溃了 |
[27:33] | He’s in intensive care on the campus medical facility. | 他在校园医疗机构的重症监护室里 |
[27:36] | Your secret’s starting to get out. | 你的秘密被泄露了 |
[27:51] | Change of course, X-O. | 改变航线 副指挥官 |
[27:53] | The second moon of the Kirby-Royer System. | 去柯比-若依星系的第二个卫星 |
[27:56] | Aye, Captain. | 遵命 舰长 |
[27:58] | That’s a Zatarian outpost | 那是处于停火线边缘的 |
[28:00] | on the edge of the Armistice Line. | 扎塔驻扎的前哨 |
[28:04] | Someone knows their way around the galaxy. | 你对星系的还挺了解的嘛 |
[28:06] | I also know it’s a civilian colony. | 我还知道它是一个平民殖民地 |
[28:08] | It’s not military. | 不是军事殖民地 |
[28:11] | I think you’re confused about which side you’re on. | 你好像没弄清楚你的阵营 |
[28:15] | You see, the Zatarians never stopped fighting the war. | 扎塔不会停战的 |
[28:19] | So they have to be annihilated before they annihilate us. | 所以我们必须在他们消灭我们之前干掉他们 |
[28:26] | Get me? | 明白了吗 |
[28:31] | Captain, if you attack that colony, you’ll never survive. | 舰长 如果你袭击那个殖民地 你也会死的 |
[28:36] | Without Ryodyne… | 反正没有瑞尔丹 |
[28:39] | my crew are dead anyway. | 我的船员也会死 |
[28:41] | He’s right, Jax. | 他是对的 杰克斯 |
[28:43] | They’ll lose control of the vessel, | 他们会失去对飞船的控制 |
[28:45] | and then they’ll lose control of their bodies. | 然后失去对身体的控制 |
[28:47] | I’ll get the Sea Hawk close to that Zit colony, | 我会让海鹰号接近扎扎的殖民地 |
[28:50] | detonate the engine reactor core, and boom! | 引爆引擎反应堆芯 然后爆炸 |
[28:55] | Operation Firebird. | 火鸟行动 |
[29:06] | I can no longer track the Sea Hawk. | 我追踪不到海鹰号了 |
[29:08] | The bioorganic crew member I previously linked to | 我以前连接的生物有机组船员 |
[29:10] | has severed her link to the datacore. | 切断了与数据库的连接 |
[29:11] | Okay, tap into a different feed. | 换个源口进入 |
[29:13] | We need to locate them. | 我们得定位他们 |
[29:14] | Finding Jax and Greg will be like finding | 寻找杰克斯和格雷格 |
[29:16] | a needle in a haystack, | 就像在草堆里找针 |
[29:17] | in a barn full of haystacks on a planet full of barns. | 还是在一个满是谷仓的星球上的干草谷仓里找针 |
[29:19] | Which means there’s still a chance. | 那就是说还有机会 |
[29:22] | Keep looking, Pilar. | 皮拉 继续找 |
[29:23] | If anyone can find them, then it’s you. | 如果谁能找到他们的话 绝对是你 |
[29:25] | Normally, I am extremely confident in my abilities. | 一般我对自己的能力非常自信 |
[29:28] | – However– – Okay, now is not the time to be modest. | -但是 -现在不是谦虚的时候 |
[29:30] | Find them. That’s an order. | 找到他们 这是命令 |
[29:44] | We can’t let this ship reach the Zatarian outpost. | 我们不能让飞船抵达扎塔前哨 |
[29:46] | We have to get out of this cell. | 我们得逃出这个牢房 |
[29:48] | I completely agree. I’m open to any escape plans. | 双手赞成 只要是逃跑计划我就赞成 |
[29:52] | I think I need some stitches, | 我需要缝针 |
[29:55] | and maybe a case of sake. | 还有一箱清酒 |
[29:56] | For medicinal purposes only, of course. | 当然 只是为了消毒 |
[29:59] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[30:02] | Feels a little bit better. | 感觉好点了 |
[30:03] | How about another one? | 再来一个吧 |
[30:07] | How about… | 再… |
[30:08] | Now’s really not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[30:11] | I think I have a way to contact Xander and Pilar. | 我有办法联系桑德尔和皮拉了 |
[30:14] | It’s a long shot, but it could work. | 虽然机会渺茫 但可以一试 |
[30:20] | Help me. | 帮我一下 |
[30:21] | Help me! | 帮我一下 |
[30:26] | He needs Ryodyne. | 他需要瑞尔丹 |
[30:29] | You want some Ryodyne? | 你想要瑞尔丹吗 |
[30:31] | We searched you both. You don’t have any. | 我们搜了你俩的身 你们没有 |
[30:35] | No. But I know someone who does. | 嗯 但我知道谁有 |
[30:37] | Lots of it. | 有很多呢 |
[30:41] | Where? | 在哪 |
[30:45] | On an EarthCom training vessel, the Earhart. | 在地球网的埃尔哈特训练舰上面 |
[30:48] | Log into the datastream and contact Delaney Pilar. | 登录数据流并联系德兰尼·皮拉 |
[30:50] | She’ll make you a trade and you can have all that sweet, | 她会和你做个交易 |
[30:53] | sweet Ryodyne all to yourself. | 你就可以独享甜美的瑞尔丹了 |
[31:03] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪了 |
[31:19] | We need to get a message out to EarthCom and warn them. | 我们得向地球网发个消息警告他们 |
[31:25] | Jax, what are you doing? | 杰克斯 你在干嘛 |
[31:26] | – Scanning the Sea Hawk’s logs. – Why? | -扫描海鹰号的日志 -为什么 |
[31:28] | I need to find out why they were at New Portland. | 我得弄清楚他们为什么去新波特兰 |
[31:30] | Uh, Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[31:31] | Just give me a nanosecond. The answer could be right here. | 给我一纳秒 答案可能就在这里 |
[31:33] | Jax, we don’t have a nanosecond. | 杰克斯 我们没有一纳秒 |
[31:40] | Captain, you can’t attack that colony. | 舰长 你不能袭击那个殖民地 |
[31:42] | The Zatarians are re-arming for war. | 扎塔正在重新备战 |
[31:45] | Earth Confederacy is too blind to see it. | 地球联盟太盲目了 看不到这一点 |
[31:48] | Is that why you destroyed New Portland? | 这就是你摧毁新波特兰的原因吗 |
[31:50] | What? | 什么 |
[31:51] | Your attack didn’t kill Zatarians. | 你的袭击没有杀害扎塔人 |
[31:53] | It killed humans. | 却杀死了人类 |
[31:54] | Two humans who mattered to me. | 两个对我很重要的人类 |
[31:56] | My parents were on that colony, | 我的父母和殖民地上的所有人 |
[31:58] | along with everyone else that you massacred! | 都被你屠杀了 |
[32:01] | No. | 不 |
[32:03] | We do not kill humans. | 我们没有杀害人类 |
[32:06] | Then why did you take the Sea Hawk to New Portland? | 那你为什么要把海鹰号开去新波特兰 |
[32:13] | Orders. | 我接到命令 |
[32:15] | Parallax scientists said they found something. | 视差的科学家说他们有所发现 |
[32:19] | An incredible power source. | 一个不可思议的能源 |
[32:21] | Needed us to investigate. | 需要我们去调查 |
[32:25] | Fried said it was something that could change the balance– | 弗里德说那是能改变平衡的东西 |
[32:30] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[32:32] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[32:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:38] | By the time we got there, | 我们抵达的时候 |
[32:40] | the colony had been destroyed. | 殖民地已经被毁了 |
[32:43] | It wasn’t us, kid. | 孩子 不是我们干的 |
[32:52] | What the hell was that, Zara? | 发生什么了 扎拉 |
[32:53] | We’re under attack, sir. | 我们被袭击了 长官 |
[32:57] | How many ships? | 有多少飞船 |
[32:58] | Just one. | 就一艘 |
[33:14] | Training vessel’s armaments have a 0% chance | 训练舰的武器 |
[33:17] | of defeating an EarthCom battle cruiser. | 击败地球网的巡洋舰的几率为0% |
[33:18] | Its hull plating alone is 20 meters thick. | 光是船壳板就有20米厚 |
[33:20] | Yeah, I know, I’m just trying to slow them down | 我知道 我只是想在军队来之前 |
[33:22] | until the cavalry arrives. | 拖延他们一下 |
[33:25] | 99.7% chance of being blasted into nanoparticles before they do. | 在那之前我们有99.7%的几率会被炸成纳米颗粒 |
[33:29] | Okay, open all comms channels to the Zatarians. | 打开扎塔全部通讯频道 |
[33:31] | Tell them we’ve found the Sea Hawk. | 告诉他们 我们找到了海鹰号 |
[33:32] | Have them dispatch intercept ships immediately. | 让他们立即派遣拦截舰 |
[33:34] | Once Jax and Greg are safely off that boat, | 一旦杰克斯和格雷格安全离开飞船 |
[33:37] | they have the authorization to fire. | 他们就可以开火 |
[33:38] | – On whose authority? – On mine! | -谁的许可 -我的 |
[33:40] | – Excuse me? – You heard me, Pilar. Do it! | -什么 -你听到了 皮拉 快点 |
[33:43] | Prepare the engine’s reactor core | 一旦扎扎殖民地处于爆炸半径范围内 |
[33:45] | to self-detonate once that Zit colony is within blast radius. | 就准备发动引擎反应堆芯进行自爆 |
[33:49] | It’s been a long time coming, | 虽然等了很久 |
[33:51] | but operation Firebird is finally going to happen. | 但是火鸟行动终于要开始了 |
[34:02] | The final flight of the Sea Hawk | 海鹰号最后一次航行 |
[34:05] | as it sails off into history. | 将被载入历史 |
[34:17] | So, Monica dumped me | 莫妮卡用预先录制好的 |
[34:20] | using a prerecorded hologram transmission. | 全息传输图像把我给甩了 |
[34:27] | So harsh. | 太残酷了 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out with your girlfriend, Tom. | 你和女友的事情很遗憾 汤姆 |
[34:31] | You can do better. | 你可以找到更好的 |
[34:34] | Let’s give it up for Deirdre! | 掌声鼓励迪尔德丽 |
[34:43] | Hey, what’s… | 怎么 |
[34:44] | what’s the matter, Atria? | 怎么了 阿特丽亚 |
[34:45] | It’s… | 那是 |
[34:49] | Ralen? | 瑞伦 |
[34:59] | What does an EarthCom battle cruiser | 地球网的巡洋舰 |
[35:02] | and toilet paper have in common? | 和卫生纸有什么共同之处 |
[35:08] | They both circle Uranus wiping out Zatarians. | 他们都围绕天王星[屁股]来消灭扎塔 |
[35:17] | Thanks, Thomas. | 谢谢 托马斯 |
[35:19] | Good joke. | 很好笑 |
[35:20] | Earth humor. | 地球的段子 |
[35:22] | I do not get it. | 但我没发现笑点 |
[35:29] | We got to go. Come on. | 我们得走了 快 |
[35:31] | Come on, we got to go. | 快起来 我们得走了 |
[35:36] | – You okay? – Never better. | -你还好吗 -不能再好了 |
[35:39] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[35:40] | The Sea Hawk’s engine reactor core is going to detonate. | 海鹰号的引擎反应堆芯快炸了 |
[35:42] | I know how to disable the ship before it reaches the Zatarian outpost. | 我知道怎么在飞船抵达扎塔人前哨之前关闭飞船 |
[35:46] | Come on. | 快走 |
[35:50] | Engage the dorsal ion thrusters. | 启动背侧离子推进器 |
[35:53] | Well, actually, it’s the battle cruiser’s emergency brake. | 这是战斗巡洋舰的紧急刹车 |
[35:57] | I took Osborn’s class too, you know. | 我也上过奥斯本的课 |
[36:01] | I’m going back to engage the dorsal thrusters. | 我回去启动背侧离子推进器 |
[36:03] | – Get in the escape pod and… – No, no, no, no. | -你去逃生舱 -不 不 不 |
[36:05] | You do that at light speed, you tear the ship apart. | 光速行驶下飞船会散架的 |
[36:08] | You won’t make it back in time. | 你赶不回来的 |
[36:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:11] | You can’t do that. You’ll die. | 你不能这样 你会死的 |
[36:14] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[36:16] | If I don’t, he’ll kill thousands of innocent Zatarians | 我要是不去 他会杀死成千上万的扎塔人 |
[36:18] | and millions more in the war that follows. | 还会引发生灵涂炭的战争 |
[36:22] | Maybe this is why I survived, | 也许这就是我幸存的原因 |
[36:24] | and why I didn’t die with my parents. | 这就是为什么我没和我父母一同死去 |
[36:27] | Maybe this is what I was meant to do. | 也许这就是我的使命 |
[36:32] | Okay. Okay. | 没事的 |
[36:44] | I have to try. | 我得试试 |
[36:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:54] | Open the door! Open the door! | 开门啊 开门啊 |
[36:56] | What are you doing? Open the door! | 你在干什么 把门打开 |
[36:57] | I’m hurt bad, Jax. Even if I get off the ship, | 我的伤很重 杰克斯 就算我逃出了飞船 |
[37:00] | I’m not going to get medical attention in time. | 我也无法及时得到医疗救助 |
[37:01] | You’re lying. Open the door, Greg. | 你骗人 开门啊 格雷格 |
[37:04] | Please! | 求你了 |
[37:07] | Find out what happened to your parents, Jax. | 查清你父母的事 杰克斯 |
[37:09] | Open the door, babe. Please. Please. | 开门啊 宝贝 求你了 求你了 |
[37:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:42] | My name is Ralen. | 我叫瑞伦 |
[37:45] | I’m one of the first Zatarians | 我是第一批战后 |
[37:47] | to willingly come to Earth after the war, | 愿意来地球的扎塔人 |
[37:49] | and the first ever to enroll in the Fleet Training Academy. | 也是第一个来舰队训练学院上学的人 |
[37:53] | My family and friends ridiculed me. | 我的父母和朋友们都嘲笑我 |
[37:57] | Thought I was foolish for coming to your world. | 他们觉得我来地球非常愚蠢 |
[38:00] | I have only ever wanted to bridge our two worlds together. | 我只想把我们两个世界连接起来 |
[38:05] | But for some it is hard to accept that, | 但有些人很难接受 |
[38:09] | given our differences. | 毕竟我们之间存在分歧 |
[38:11] | Given what we’ve both inflicted on each other in the past. | 毕竟我们对彼此造成过伤害 |
[38:16] | But we must try to understand each other. | 但是我们必须试着去理解对方 |
[38:20] | Maybe even like each other. | 甚至喜欢上对方 |
[38:25] | Otherwise, there will be more hurt, | 不然将会有更多的伤害 |
[38:28] | more suffering, more loss. | 更多的苦难和失去 |
[38:32] | And that is something I believe we can all agree | 我相信我们都不愿意 |
[38:35] | we do not want to experience ever again. | 重蹈覆辙 |
[38:40] | Ultimately, we can all die alone. | 最终我们可以孤独死去 |
[38:46] | Or we could die together. | 也可以一同死去 |
[38:49] | But we will die, one day. | 但我们最终都会死去 |
[38:55] | You are not your parents. | 你们不像你们的父母 |
[38:56] | I am not my father. | 我也不像我爸 |
[38:59] | We are our own unique beings. | 我们是独特的个体 |
[39:04] | We shine bright, | 我们光芒四射 |
[39:06] | and then we burn out like the stars in the sky. | 然后像天上的星星一样燃烧殆尽 |
[39:17] | We must celebrate our oneness | 我们要为我们在这个浩瀚的宇宙中 |
[39:21] | for the brief time that we exist in this vast cosmos together. | 和谐共处的短暂时间而庆祝 |
[39:28] | That time is now. | 那就是现在 |
[39:32] | I am Ralen from Zatar. | 我是来自扎塔的瑞伦 |
[39:37] | And like it or not, | 不管你们喜欢与否 |
[39:39] | I am here to stay. | 我都会留下来 |
[39:59] | Attention, Sea Hawk escape pod, | 海鹰号逃生舱 请注意 |
[40:00] | A retrieve-and-rescue ship is on its way. Do you copy? | 有一艘救援船正在靠近 收到了吗 |
[40:03] | Xander, I am detecting only one heat signature in the pod. | 桑德尔 扫描显示逃生舱只有一个热源 |
[40:07] | Jax, is that you? Are you okay? | 杰克斯 是你吗 你还好吗 |
[40:10] | Do you copy? | 你收到了吗 |
[40:11] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[40:23] | Shouldn’t have done that, Professor. | 你不该走这步的 教授 |
[40:25] | Why is that, Mr. Duvall? | 为什么 杜瓦尔先生 |
[40:31] | I thought by now I would have taught you the value of a pawn. | 我以为你已经学到了卒的价值 |
[40:34] | Some would characterize it as the weakest piece on the board, | 有人认为卒是棋盘上最弱的棋子 |
[40:37] | where as I would argue sometimes weakness can be a strength | 但我认为如果利用得当 弱点也能成为 |
[40:40] | if exploited properly. | 一种优势 |
[40:42] | Are you talking about chess or Captain Jaworski? | 你是在说象棋 还是贾沃斯基舰长 |
[40:45] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[40:48] | It’s a dark chapter in our history. | 这是我们历史上黑暗的一章 |
[40:50] | His war record speaks for itself. | 他的战争记录不言而喻 |
[40:52] | He’s no hero. | 他不是英雄 |
[40:54] | Greg Li was a hero. | 格雷格·李是英雄 |
[40:57] | He gave his life to avoid a war | 他为了阻止贾沃斯基舰长 |
[40:58] | that Captain Jaworski would have started on a lie. | 建立在谎言上而发动的战争献出了生命 |
[41:02] | What lie is that? | 什么谎言 |
[41:04] | That the Zatarians were re-arming for war. | 扎塔正在重新备战 |
[41:07] | His Ryodyne-fueled paranoia made him delusional. | 他的瑞尔丹妄想症让他产生幻觉了 |
[41:10] | Don’t be naive. | 别天真了 |
[41:11] | The Zatarians are re-arming for war. | 扎塔的确在重新备战 |
[41:15] | We’ve been receiving intelligence and data intercepts | 我们几个月来收到的贾沃斯基情报 |
[41:17] | from Jaworski for months that support his hypothesis. | 和数据拦截都证实了他的假设 |
[41:22] | You were in contact with the Sea Hawk | 海鹰号秘密行动时 |
[41:24] | the entire time it was running dark? | 你一直和他们保持联系吗 |
[41:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:28] | Check. | 将军 |
[41:31] | Do you really think the Zatarians, | 你真以为那些与地球网 |
[41:32] | who were hunting for him along with EarthCom, | 一起抓捕他的扎塔人 |
[41:34] | would have gone to war over a lunatic rogue captain’s | 会因为一个叛逃的疯舰长的未授权行动 |
[41:36] | unauthorized actions? | 而开战吗 |
[41:40] | So why take the risk? | 那为什么要冒这个险 |
[41:45] | We fight the little battles now | 现在的小规模战争 |
[41:47] | so we can avoid the big wars later. | 能避免以后的大规模战争 |
[41:54] | That’s checkmate. | 将死 |