时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So, what’s your story, Jax? | 那你呢 杰克斯 |
[00:05] | Her parents were killed at New Portland. | 她的父母在新波特兰被杀了 |
[00:08] | I am never going to let this go. | 我不会让这件事就这么过去 |
[00:10] | – My pop’s telepathic. – C.I.S.? | -我爸会心灵感应 -中情局 |
[00:12] | Jail. | 监狱 |
[00:12] | My dad served in the military, too. | 我父亲也服过役 |
[00:14] | He said EarthCom did some pretty messed-up stuff during the war. | 他说地球网在战争期间做了不少坏事 |
[00:16] | This ship must never reach the earth. | 不能让那艘飞船抵达地球 |
[00:19] | The Tereshkova, she’s gone, destroyed. | 捷列什科娃号 没了 |
[00:22] | We should go on a date. | 我们去约会吧 |
[00:24] | Working with a team is different. | 团队协作感觉很不同 |
[00:26] | Avar Sumitov, reporting for duty. | 阿瓦·苏莫陶 前来报到 |
[00:28] | You start to feel responsible. | 要担起责任 |
[00:29] | – Magda Coy. – To Magda and Avar. | -玛格达·科伊 -敬玛格达和阿瓦 |
[00:32] | Magda and Avar. | 敬玛格达和阿瓦 |
[00:44] | All right, let’s concentrate, Pilar. | 集中精神 皮拉 |
[00:45] | It’s going to get pretty hairy out there. | 外面有不少小行星 |
[00:47] | I’ve got this, Commander. | 我没问题的 指挥官 |
[00:55] | Proximity alert. | 距离警报 |
[00:57] | Navigation hazard detected. | 检测到航行危险 |
[01:04] | I’m impressed by the way you handle the ship, Pilar. | 皮拉 你飞船开得非常好 |
[01:06] | You’re a natural born pilot. | 你很有飞行员的天赋 |
[01:08] | It’s a piece of cake when you can use nanotech to jack | 当你能用纳米技术来直连 |
[01:10] | directly into the Earhart guidance and sensor systems. | 埃尔哈特导航和传感器系统就很简单了 |
[01:13] | I’m better at detecting asteroids than the ship itself. | 我比飞船更擅长探测小行星 |
[01:15] | Yeah? You know, it’s not too late | 是吗 其实现在重新考虑 |
[01:17] | to reconsider Command Track for next semester. | 下学期的指挥官课程也不算晚 |
[01:20] | I was considering it, | 我之前就在考虑 |
[01:22] | but after we lost Magda and Avar, | 但我们失去玛格达和阿瓦之后 |
[01:25] | I realized I can’t be responsible for others. | 我发现我无法对别人负责 |
[01:28] | Only myself. | 只能对自己负责 |
[01:31] | We’re all responsible for others, Pilar. | 我们都要对别人负责 皮拉 |
[01:33] | It’s not about those you lose. | 不止是你失去的人 |
[01:36] | It’s about those you can save. | 还有那些你可以拯救的人 |
[01:43] | Right, we’ve arrived at the debris | 我们抵达了 |
[01:46] | of the battle cruiser Tereshkova. | 捷列什科娃号巡洋舰的残骸 |
[01:47] | Well done. You’ve completed your training mission. | 干得漂亮 你已经完成了训练任务 |
[01:50] | I’ll take over from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[01:52] | I thought the Tereshkova blew up a few thousand klicks from here. | 捷列什科娃号爆炸地点离这有几千公里吧 |
[01:56] | Yeah, it did, but the remains of the ship | 是的 但是飞船的残骸 |
[01:58] | must have got caught up in the gravitational attraction | 应该是被小行星带的引力 |
[02:00] | from that asteroid belt. | 吸引了 |
[02:01] | I understand how attraction works, Commander. | 我很清楚什么是吸引力 指挥官 |
[02:04] | I see it every time you and Jax are together. | 每次你和杰克斯在一起时 我都能看到 |
[02:06] | What’s the deal with you two anyway? | 你们俩到底是什么情况 |
[02:09] | – There is no deal. – Keep telling yourself that. | -没什么啊 -你就继续骗自己吧 |
[02:12] | Maybe you’ll actually start believing it too. | 也许你会被自己洗脑吧 |
[02:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:17] | I’m detecting something. | 我探测到了什么 |
[02:20] | A beacon. | 信号浮标 |
[02:21] | Really? We’re not picking up anything on the ship sensors. | 真的吗 飞船传感器毫无发现 |
[02:23] | It’s out there, trust me. | 就在外面 相信我 |
[02:26] | Yeah. Got it. | 发现了 |
[02:28] | What is it, some sort of distress signal? | 好像是求救信号 |
[02:30] | No. A proximity alert. | 不 距离警报 |
[02:33] | Out here? That’s strange. | 这里吗 真奇怪 |
[02:37] | I should earn extra credit for this. | 你应该给我加分 |
[02:47] | That is where the signal is coming from, Commander. | 那就是信号的来源 指挥官 |
[02:51] | Get the ship as close as you can. | 让飞船尽量靠近 |
[02:53] | I’ll suit up and go out there and retrieve it. | 我穿上防护服去拿回来 |
[02:58] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得那是什么 |
[03:05] | I have to admit, I was dubious | 我承认 你建议带皮拉 |
[03:06] | when you suggested taking Pilar along on this mission. | 执行这个任务时 我有点不放心 |
[03:09] | Well, EarthCom had searched the area dozens of times | 地球网已经搜索了几十次了 |
[03:11] | with little success. | 几乎没有进展 |
[03:13] | But as I’d hoped, Pilar’s nanotech enhancements | 但正如我所希望的 皮拉的纳米技术 |
[03:16] | allowed us to amplify the sensitivity of our instruments. | 放大了仪器的灵敏度 |
[03:19] | You’re sure she doesn’t know what this is? | 你确定她不知道这是什么吗 |
[03:20] | No. I told her it was an engine thrust control module. | 嗯 我跟她说这是一个发动机推力控制模块 |
[03:25] | And she didn’t question you? | 她没有质疑你吗 |
[03:26] | No, she’s more concerned with getting an A on her assignment. | 没有 她更关心她的任务能不能拿A |
[03:30] | A for Pilar. | 皮拉是A |
[03:32] | A-plus for you, Mr. Duvall. | 杜瓦尔先生 你是A+ |
[03:36] | I’ve run some preliminary scans, | 我做了一些初步扫描 |
[03:39] | but the data seems to be quantum encrypted. | 但数据好像是量子加密的 |
[03:41] | It’s programmed to do that when it detects damage. | 它检测到损坏就会执行此操作 |
[03:44] | It’ll take data-recovery several weeks to restore it. | 恢复数据需要几周时间 |
[03:46] | Well, EarthCom should be excited | 地球网知道捷列什科娃号黑匣子 |
[03:48] | to hear that the Tereshkova’s black box has finally been found. | 终于找到了 应该很高兴吧 |
[03:53] | Absolutely no one can know about this. | 不能告诉任何人 |
[03:57] | Sir, we lost hundreds of men and women on that ship. | 先生 我们在那艘飞船上损失了数百人 |
[04:01] | That black box could be the closure | 这个黑匣子可能是他们的爱人 |
[04:03] | that their loved ones are looking for. | 一直在寻找的了结 |
[04:05] | The reason the Tereshkova exploded. | 捷列什科娃号爆炸的原因 |
[04:07] | As you know, EarthCom is concerned | 你也知道 地球网关心的是 |
[04:09] | the Zatarians are rearming for war. | 扎塔正在重新备战 |
[04:11] | If anything is on this recorder that implicates the Zatarians, | 如果这个黑匣子的记录涉及扎塔 |
[04:14] | even tangentially, | 哪怕不是直接证据 |
[04:15] | in the destruction of the Tereshkova, | 证明他们与捷列什科娃号被毁有关 |
[04:17] | it could light the fuse on a conflict even worse than the last one. | 这可能会引起比上次更严重的冲突 |
[04:20] | Millions could die. | 可能会死数百万人 |
[04:22] | So we need to keep the discovery of this black box a secret | 所以我们要保守这个黑匣子的秘密 |
[04:25] | until it’s decrypted and I know exactly what is on it. | 直到解密后 让我知道上面到底有些什么 |
[04:28] | Do I make myself clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[04:31] | Crystal, sir. | 清楚明了 先生 |
[04:59] | I think you just woke up the whole school, Atria. | 你好像把学校的学生都吵醒了 阿特丽亚 |
[05:01] | Wow, that was delightful. | 真是太爽了 |
[05:03] | And a total surprise. | 完全出乎意料 |
[05:07] | Uh, what was a surprise? | 什么出乎意料 |
[05:08] | If you have sex with the same person multiple times, | 和同一个人多次发生性关系 |
[05:12] | it just gets better. | 感觉会越来越好 |
[05:15] | It could have something to do with the quality of your partner. | 这可能与你伴侣的质量有关吧 |
[05:21] | Or it could just be us establishing an emotional bond. | 又或许是因为我们建立了情感纽带 |
[05:26] | You know, acting like a human. | 就像人类一样 |
[05:28] | Finding your soul. | 找到你的灵魂 |
[05:30] | So, how do I know which one it is? | 那我怎么知道是哪一个呢 |
[05:34] | Could be both. | 可能两者都有 |
[05:36] | But let’s just keep doing it until you get an answer. | 但我们还是继续做爱 直到你找到答案吧 |
[05:46] | Audio only. | 仅限语音 |
[05:47] | You need to get down to the Black Hole right away. | 赶紧去黑洞 |
[05:49] | It’s urgent. | 事态紧急 |
[05:51] | As I’ve said before, | 我说了 |
[05:53] | I go by the given name of Billy Dwayne, | 我叫比利·德韦恩 |
[05:56] | and I know I can be an awful pain. | 我知道我很烦人 |
[05:57] | But since we’re friends, | 但既然我们是朋友 |
[05:59] | feel free to call me Billy D., ladies and gentlemen. | 各位就叫我比利·D吧 |
[06:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:04] | Billy D! Billy D! | 比利·D 比利·D |
[06:06] | Say it again. | 再来一遍 |
[06:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:12] | Not really. | 有事 |
[06:13] | I thought you’d be excited to see him. | 我以为你见到他会很兴奋呢 |
[06:17] | What’s wrong? Who is that guy? | 怎么了 那家伙是谁 |
[06:20] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[06:21] | This lady, she rubbed me down, look fine. | 有位美女抚摸着我 |
[06:23] | I smiled up at her and said, | 我对她微笑着说 |
[06:26] | “I rang the doorbell, didn’t I?” | 我按了门铃 是吧 |
[06:31] | I don’t understand why you’re so mad at your dad. | 你为什么那么生你爸的气 |
[06:33] | I think he’s a hoot. | 我觉得他很好笑啊 |
[06:35] | There is nothing funny about a person who ditches their family. | 一个抛弃家人的人没什么好笑的 |
[06:38] | I thought he fought in the war. | 他之前不是在打仗吗 |
[06:40] | Well, if you think he’s some sort of hero, | 如果你觉得他是英雄 |
[06:41] | then feel free to go hang with him, Atria. | 那就去找他啊 阿特丽亚 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | I’m so out of here. | 我走了 |
[06:47] | Wait. Don’t you at least want to talk to him? | 等等 你不和他谈谈吗 |
[06:49] | I have absolutely nothing to say to that man. | 我跟他没什么好谈的 |
[06:52] | He’s still supposed to be in jail. | 他应该还在坐牢的 |
[06:54] | I don’t know how he got out, but I guarantee you | 我不知道他是怎么出来的 但我向你保证 |
[06:56] | if he’s here, he’s up to no good. | 他在这里肯定没什么好事 |
[06:58] | Now, I want you all to think of your favorite drink. | 大家想一想自己最喜欢的饮料 |
[07:02] | You know, the kind that’s really sweet and tasty | 那种又甜又好喝 |
[07:03] | but you can’t afford it. | 但你们买不起的那种 |
[07:05] | Listen closely, barkeep, | 听好了 酒保 |
[07:06] | because we are going on a bender, | 我们要狂饮作乐 |
[07:09] | and Billy D. Is providing the legal tender. | 比利·D来提供法定货币 |
[07:14] | Somebody touch the center of my palm. | 有人愿意碰一下我的手心吗 |
[07:18] | Now you, you sassy little minx… | 你这个时髦的小可爱 |
[07:21] | …that makes my knees quake, | 我的膝盖都在为你颤抖 |
[07:23] | all you want is a strawberry milkshake. | 你想要一份草莓奶昔 |
[07:26] | Wow, that’s right! | 没错 |
[07:30] | Okay. Now you, my techno friend, | 好吧 我的高科技朋友 |
[07:34] | you think I don’t know. | 你以为我不知道 |
[07:35] | But all you need is a glass of H2O. | 但你只想要一杯水 |
[07:38] | – With ice! – That’s affirmative. | -加冰 -没错 |
[07:40] | Affirm your ass to the bar. | 快去吧台认领吧 |
[07:45] | Okay, this one is, uh, pretty hard. | 好吧 这个很难 |
[07:48] | But I got it. | 但我知道了 |
[07:50] | Barkeep! | 酒保 |
[07:51] | Please get a blue safari for the man from… Zatari. | 请给这个扎塔朋友一杯蓝色旅行 |
[07:56] | You are correct. | 没错 |
[07:57] | That is what I imbibe. | 我的确想喝这个 |
[07:59] | Most impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[08:05] | Touch my palm, pretty lady. | 碰一下我的手心 美女 |
[08:14] | Hey, this man distracted me. | 这个人让我分心了 |
[08:19] | Touch it again, please. | 请再碰一下 |
[08:22] | So? What’s my drink of choice? | 我想喝什么 |
[08:25] | You… | 你 |
[08:27] | you want a mojito, right? | 你想要一杯莫吉托 对吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:35] | Billy D. Is never wrong, | 比利·D从来不会错 |
[08:36] | and if I am, bang a gong. | 要是错了就敲个锣 |
[08:38] | Get out of here, go on. | 快走吧 |
[08:39] | Go on, yeah. | 快走 |
[08:46] | Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Tierney. And you are? | 请允许我自我介绍一下 我叫蒂尔尼 你是 |
[08:50] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[08:52] | You’re, um… | 你 |
[08:54] | You’re a friend of Billy D.’s son, right? | 你是比利·D儿子的朋友 对吧 |
[08:56] | I saw you two talking. | 我之前看见你们俩在说话 |
[08:57] | You’re very observant, aren’t you? | 你观察力很强啊 |
[09:01] | You don’t care for mojitos, do you? | 你不喜欢莫吉托 对吧 |
[09:06] | Not really. | 不是很喜欢 |
[09:07] | I have never seen anyone stump Billy D. Before. | 我从没见过有人能难住比利·D |
[09:11] | You’re quite unique. | 你很特别 |
[09:14] | Doesn’t sound like a compliment. | 这听起来不像恭维啊 |
[09:15] | He can’t read you, and I wonder why. | 他读不了你的心 我很好奇 |
[09:20] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[09:21] | Tommy, my boy. | 汤米 好儿子 |
[09:24] | How did you get out of jail? | 你是怎么出狱的 |
[09:25] | Let’s not talk about that. | 这件事就别提了 |
[09:26] | Allow me to introduce you to my fiancée. | 我给你介绍一下我的未婚妻 |
[09:31] | Hello, Thomas. I’m Tierney. | 你好 托马斯 我叫蒂尔尼 |
[09:34] | Your dad talks about you all the time. | 你爸天天提起你 |
[09:38] | What are you doing here? I know you want something. | 你在这里干什么 我知道你有所图谋 |
[09:40] | I’m here to see you, son. | 我是来看你的 儿子 |
[09:41] | We got a lot to catch up on. | 咱爷俩好好叙叙旧 |
[09:43] | You need money, don’t you? Just admit it. | 你需要钱 对吧 承认吧 |
[09:45] | And this charming little thing must be your little sweetheart. | 这个小可爱一定是你的心上人吧 |
[09:49] | We have a lot of sex, if that’s what you mean. | 我们做过很多爱 如果你是这个意思 |
[09:52] | You’re a little pistol. | 你真是一把小手枪 |
[09:53] | My son is a lucky boy. | 我儿子太幸运了 |
[09:55] | Look, I know you didn’t come here just to catch up. | 我知道你来这里不是为了叙旧的 |
[09:57] | You may be able to fool everybody else, but not me. | 你骗得了别人 骗不了我 |
[10:05] | It was great to meet you, Mr. Ross. | 很高兴认识你 罗斯先生 |
[10:10] | Perhaps alerting him to his father’s presence was an error. | 也许告诉他父亲在这里是个错误 |
[10:22] | I’m thinking about switching back to Command Track. | 我想继续当指挥官 |
[10:25] | I thought you were all about the Exploratory Corps? | 你们不是喜欢探索吗 |
[10:27] | Discovering strange new worlds and civilizations, | 发现奇怪的新世界和文明 |
[10:30] | sciencing the heck out of the universe. | 宇宙中的科学 |
[10:32] | I was. | 是的 |
[10:34] | But I performed at such an exemplary level | 但我在桑德尔的训练任务中 |
[10:36] | on my training mission with Xander | 表现十分出色 |
[10:38] | that he’s asked me to rethink my decision. | 他让我重新考虑一下 |
[10:40] | Training mission? What training mission? | 训练任务 什么训练任务 |
[10:42] | He let me fly the Earhart to the asteroid belt, | 他让我驾驶埃尔哈特号前往小行星带 |
[10:45] | and to the debris field of the Tereshkova. | 以及捷列什科娃号的残骸 |
[10:47] | Wait, what about the Tereshkova? | 等等 捷列什科娃号怎么了 |
[10:49] | Due to my innate ability | 因为我天生的能力 |
[10:51] | to amplify the precision of the ship’s sensors, | 可以提高飞船传感器的精度 |
[10:54] | we found an engine control module. | 我们找到了一个发动机控制模块 |
[10:56] | Did it ever occur to you Xander might have | 你有没有想过桑德尔 |
[10:58] | taken you out there intentionally? | 可能是故意带你去的 |
[11:00] | He said it was a training mission. | 他说这是训练任务 |
[11:01] | Why would Xander take a student out to the site | 为什么桑德尔要带一个学生 |
[11:03] | of a catastrophic disaster just to train? | 去灾难现场训练 |
[11:05] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不科学 |
[11:07] | Because I’m not an ordinary student. | 因为我不是一个普通的学生 |
[11:11] | Do you always mistrust the men you have a thing for? | 你经常不相信跟你有情况的男人吗 |
[11:15] | The only thing I have a thing for | 我现在唯一的心思 |
[11:17] | is finding out what happened to my parents, | 就是调查我父母的事 |
[11:18] | and it may have to do with the destruction of that ship. | 这可能与那艘飞船被毁有关 |
[11:23] | Hey, Tommy, wait up. | 汤米 等等 |
[11:26] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[11:27] | Hey, don’t be like that, Tommy. | 别这样 汤米 |
[11:28] | It’s been a long time since we spent some time together. | 我们好久不见了 |
[11:31] | You know, I want to see how you’re doing. | 我想看看你怎么样了 |
[11:34] | So… | 那个 |
[11:35] | how you liking your time here at FTA? | 你喜欢舰队训练学院吗 |
[11:37] | Since when do you care? | 你什么时候开始关心我了 |
[11:39] | After the war, you came home for one week. | 战后 你就在家待了一周 |
[11:40] | I had a reason for that. | 我有我的理由 |
[11:42] | It’s hard to explain. | 我很难解释 |
[11:44] | But, hey, I’m here now. | 但是我现在来了啊 |
[11:46] | Yeah, how is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[11:48] | You got a seven-year sentence | 你因为在澳门 |
[11:49] | for cheating high-end poker players at Macau. | 欺骗高端扑克玩家被判了七年 |
[11:52] | Parole for good behavior. | 我因为行为良好被假释 |
[11:54] | Excellent behavior, as a matter of fact. | 其实是非常好 |
[11:55] | For once in your life, will you just stop lying to me. | 你能不能别对我撒谎了 哪怕就一次 |
[12:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | I may have got myself into a tiny bit of trouble. | 我惹了点小麻烦 |
[12:07] | Yeah, shocking. | 意料之中 |
[12:11] | Look… | 听着 |
[12:12] | I placed a hefty bet on a Zatarian equine. | 我在扎塔马身上下了一大笔钱 |
[12:15] | I’m not talking a long shot here. | 根本没有风险 |
[12:16] | I mean a sure thing. | 稳赢的赌注 |
[12:17] | But the wretched nag threw a shoe on the homestretch. | 但那匹马最后关头却掉链子了 |
[12:20] | I mean, that’s pure bad luck. | 运气太背了 |
[12:23] | So you owe money to the bookies again. | 所以你又欠赌场钱了 |
[12:26] | I placed the bet with the Hypatia Syndicate. | 我在希帕提娅财团下注的 |
[12:29] | I’m talking a real vicious bunch of ladies. | 那群女人太恶毒了 |
[12:31] | I mean, who said they were the fairer sex? | 谁说女人好惹了 |
[12:35] | They want me to do an errand for them. | 她们想让我替她们做一件事 |
[12:38] | And if I don’t, | 如果我不做 |
[12:38] | they’re going to throw me out of an airlock without a spacesuit. | 她们就会把我从气闸扔出去 还不让我穿太空服 |
[12:42] | I’ve been told it’s an unpleasant way to die. | 我听说这种死法很难受 |
[12:45] | Why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这个干嘛 |
[12:45] | I’m here on a scholarship. I don’t have money. | 我是靠奖学金上学的 我没有钱 |
[12:47] | That’s the thing, son. They don’t want money. | 问题是她们不要钱 孩子 |
[12:51] | There’s an ancient alien artifact. | 有一件古老的外星制品 |
[12:53] | Nobody knows the extraterrestrial race that created it. | 没有人知道是哪个种族创造出来的 |
[12:56] | It’s called the Jindoo. | 它叫金斗 |
[12:58] | It’s stored in the vault in the Academy Museum Archive. | 储存在学院博物馆的档案室里 |
[13:02] | The Jindoo is valuable, | 金斗价值连城 |
[13:03] | and the Hypatia Syndicate would like me | 希帕提娅财团要我 |
[13:07] | to procure it for them. | 帮她们拿到 |
[13:09] | You mean as in steal it. | 你是说偷吧 |
[13:09] | “Steal” Is such an ugly word. | 偷这个字很难听 |
[13:11] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[13:14] | Why don’t we say “Purloin”? It’s much more poetic. | 不如说顺手牵羊 更有诗意 |
[13:16] | More like pathetic. | 更可悲吧 |
[13:17] | Son, I wouldn’t bother you, but… | 儿子 我也不想烦你 但是 |
[13:20] | I can’t acquire the Jindoo without your help. | 没有你的帮助 我就拿不到金斗 |
[13:27] | Look, Dad… | 爸 |
[13:29] | I’m glad you came clean with me. | 我很高兴你能向我坦白 |
[13:33] | I wish I could believe that you were sincere. | 我也希望我可以相信你的真诚 |
[13:36] | And I wish I could believe you were capable of changing. | 我也希望我可以相信你有能力改变 |
[13:39] | But I can’t. | 但我不行 |
[13:41] | You have burned me too many times. | 你让我失望太多次了 |
[13:44] | So just do us both a favor | 所以帮彼此一个忙 |
[13:46] | and get the next shuttle off Earth. | 坐下一班穿梭机离开地球吧 |
[13:48] | Just go away and leave me alone. | 别再烦我了 |
[13:54] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[14:03] | Dismissed. Thank you. | 下课 谢谢 |
[14:09] | The papers next week, please. | 下周记得交论文 谢谢 |
[14:12] | – Xander. – Jax. | -桑德尔 -杰克斯 |
[14:14] | Why do I get the feeling you’re not here for a friendly little chat? | 为什么我觉得你来找我没什么好事呢 |
[14:17] | Well, because I’m not. | 因为的确没什么好事 |
[14:20] | I heard you took Pilar to the asteroid belt, | 我听说你带皮拉前往小行星带 |
[14:22] | and to the wreckage of the Tereshkova. | 还有捷列什科娃号的残骸了 |
[14:25] | Why would you take her instead of me? | 你为什么带她而不带我呢 |
[14:28] | Because I wanted to evaluate her skills as a pilot. | 因为我想评估她作为飞行员的技能 |
[14:30] | And recruit her to Command Track, huh? | 招募她当指挥官 是吗 |
[14:33] | Or were you trying to recruit her to C.I.S.? | 还是你想让她加入中情局 |
[14:35] | Jax, I can assure you that was not my intention. | 杰克斯 我可以向你保证我没这个意思 |
[14:38] | And you need to lower your voice. | 你还是小点声吧 |
[14:39] | So it was an accident that you just happened | 所以你遇到捷列什科娃号的残骸 |
[14:41] | to stumble across the debris field from the Tereshkova? | 是一次意外吗 |
[14:44] | And then, let me get this straight, | 我直说了吧 |
[14:46] | then you just happened to find a piece of wreckage | 然后你就碰巧发现了 |
[14:47] | that was worth salvaging. | 一块值得打捞的残骸吗 |
[14:49] | I don’t buy it. You… | 我不信 你 |
[14:51] | You ask me to trust you, you say you want to help me, | 你让我相信你 你说你想帮助我 |
[14:53] | and then you just keep lying to me. | 然后你一直对我撒谎 |
[14:55] | Jax, I know you need to find out what happened to your parents, | 杰克斯 我知道你想搞清楚你父母的事 |
[14:57] | and I respect that, I really do. | 我尊重你 真的 |
[14:59] | But this is not all about you. | 但不是所有事都与你有关 |
[15:02] | Sometimes you ask me questions that I cannot answer. | 有时你问我一些我无法回答的问题 |
[15:04] | That is not good enough, and you know it. | 这个回答还不够 你知道的 |
[15:07] | It feels like you’ve been angry with me | 我感觉自从我们在视差研究机构 |
[15:09] | ever since we lost Magda and Avar | 失去了玛格达和阿瓦以后 |
[15:10] | at the Parallax research facility. | 你就一直在生我的气 |
[15:12] | You blame me, don’t you? | 你是在怪我吧 |
[15:15] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:18] | But you do. You blame yourself. | 但是你在自责 |
[15:23] | You’re not the only one. | 不止是你 |
[15:24] | I still blame myself every day for what happened to Greg. | 我每天都在为格雷格的事而自责 |
[15:30] | Everyone I get close to dies. I’m… | 我亲近的人都会死 我 |
[15:33] | I’m bad luck. | 我是个扫把星 |
[15:37] | Not to me. | 我不觉得啊 |
[15:42] | I know you found something important out there, | 我知道你发现了重要的东西 |
[15:45] | something that may have to do with the death of my parents. | 可能和我父母的死有关 |
[15:47] | I just need you to tell me what it is. | 告诉我是什么吧 |
[15:49] | I wish I could, Jax. I really do. | 我也想说 杰克斯 真的 |
[15:50] | – But I simply can’t. – Why? | -但我不能说 -为什么 |
[15:52] | It is a matter of EarthCom security. | 这事关地球网的安全问题 |
[15:54] | I am under orders. | 我是在奉命行事 |
[15:55] | You may not have to answer to anyone, but I do. | 你不用听命于人 但我需要 |
[15:58] | I am only following orders. | 我只是在服从命令 |
[16:01] | Just following orders. | 只是在服从命令 |
[16:02] | I learned in history class that the “Superior orders defense” | 我在历史课上学到”上级命令的辨护理由” |
[16:05] | was the same excuse used in the Nuremberg Trials. | 在纽伦堡审判中也用到过 |
[16:08] | It’s the defense of cowards. | 这是懦夫的辩护理由 |
[16:11] | So now you’re calling me a Nazi? | 你管我叫纳粹 |
[16:14] | That seems pretty unfair, Jax. | 这不公平吧 杰克斯 |
[16:16] | If you carry on running around doing whatever you want, | 如果你继续随心所欲 |
[16:19] | whenever you want, | 不分场合 |
[16:20] | you’re going to end up alienating your friends | 到头来你会疏远你的朋友 |
[16:22] | and getting expelled. | 然后被开除的 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:29] | I didn’t mean to call you a Nazi. | 我不是故意叫你纳粹的 |
[16:30] | That was… that was kind of harsh. | 这话有点过分了 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:34] | It was a bit. | 是有一点 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:44] | Beyond program. | 超越程序 |
[16:45] | Western Town activated. | 西部城镇启动 |
[16:48] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[17:06] | I didn’t know you could ride horses. | 你还会骑马啊 |
[17:10] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[17:11] | It wasn’t very hard. | 不是很难啊 |
[17:13] | Atria said you like to come to this sim | 阿特丽亚说你想一个人待着的时候 |
[17:14] | – when you want to be alone. – Exactly. When I wanna be alone. | -就会来这个模拟世界 -没错 我想一个人待着 |
[17:19] | So what, exactly, did your dad do that made you so upset? | 你爸到底做了什么事 让你这么难过 |
[17:23] | He wants something from me. | 他想让我给他一个东西 |
[17:26] | Needs my help with one of his crazy schemes. | 他有一个疯狂的计划 需要我的帮助 |
[17:28] | What crazy scheme is that? | 什么疯狂的计划 |
[17:31] | He says he owes a bunch of money to the Hypatia Syndicate, | 他说他欠希帕提娅财团一大笔钱 |
[17:34] | and they’ll kill him if he doesn’t pay. | 如果他不付钱 她们就会杀了他 |
[17:37] | How much does he owe? | 他欠多少钱 |
[17:38] | They don’t want money. | 她们不要钱 |
[17:40] | They want him to steal something from the FTA Museum. | 她们想让他从舰队训练学院博物馆偷个东西 |
[17:42] | The Jindoo. | 金斗 |
[17:44] | He needs my help to pull it off. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[17:46] | You’re not seriously thinking about helping him, are you? | 你不会真的想帮他吧 |
[17:48] | Are you kidding? Of course not. | 你在开玩笑吗 当然不会 |
[17:50] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那就好 |
[17:52] | All right, well, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. | 如果有什么需要我帮忙 就告诉我 |
[17:55] | I’m going to let you get back to… | 那你继续 |
[17:57] | whatever it is you’re doing here. | 完成你的任务吧 |
[17:59] | Just riding in to clean up another town. | 我就是骑马去清理另一个城镇 |
[18:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:02] | And it ain’t big enough for the both of us, | 这匹马两个人骑不了 |
[18:04] | so I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[18:05] | Hi-yo, Silver. | 回见 银色子弹 |
[18:16] | Hello, Thomas. | 你好 托马斯 |
[18:18] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[18:21] | If you don’t help your father, | 如果你不帮你父亲 |
[18:22] | you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. | 你会后悔一辈子的 |
[18:24] | Did Billy D. Send you to convince me? | 比利·D派你来说服我吗 |
[18:25] | Your father doesn’t know I’m here. | 你父亲不知道我来找你 |
[18:28] | You’re wasting your time. I’m not even interested. | 你这是在浪费时间 我完全不感兴趣 |
[18:30] | He’s really special to me, Thomas, | 他对我来说很特别 托马斯 |
[18:32] | and he needs our help. | 他需要我们的帮助 |
[18:35] | Anybody ever tell you you got terrible taste in men? | 有人跟你说过 你很不会挑男人吗 |
[18:39] | How much do you really know about your dad? | 你对你父亲到底有多少了解 |
[18:43] | Maybe it’s time you heard his real story. | 也许你该听听他的真实故事 |
[18:55] | Billy Dwayne Ross was a brave platoon leader. | 比利·德韦恩·罗斯是一位英勇的排长 |
[18:59] | EarthCom realized your father was special. | 地球网发现你父亲很特别 |
[19:01] | He always knew exactly which soldier under him | 他每次都能给士兵 |
[19:04] | to give which assignment. | 安排合理的任务 |
[19:06] | And he was always right, | 他从不犯错 |
[19:07] | because he was an empath. | 因为他是同理者 |
[19:09] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[19:11] | The rare gene which creates them was passed down to you | 这种罕见的基因通过你父亲 |
[19:13] | from your father. | 遗传给了你 |
[19:15] | I may be an empath, | 虽然我是同理者 |
[19:16] | but I’m no mind reader. | 但我不会读心术 |
[19:18] | Neither was he… until the surgery. | 他手术前也不会 |
[19:21] | After they confirmed his aptitude, | 部队确认了他的能力之后 |
[19:24] | they cut Billy D.’s head wide open | 他们把比利·D的头切开了 |
[19:26] | and amplified your father’s abilities a hundredfold. | 把你父亲的能力提高了百倍 |
[19:30] | Some telepaths. Became spies. | 有些读心者成为了间谍 |
[19:33] | The best ones were turned into interrogators. | 最优秀的变成了审问者 |
[19:40] | In what sector will the Zatarians | 扎塔会对哪个扇区 |
[19:44] | launch their next major attack? | 发动主要攻击 |
[19:50] | Billy D. Has the ability to invade another person’s consciousness. | 比利·D有能力侵犯他人的意识 |
[19:55] | It’s called Mind-Diving. | 称之为心灵深潜 |
[20:18] | The next attack will be in Sector 347. | 下一次袭击在347扇区 |
[20:27] | My mom never told me any of this. | 我妈从没告诉过我这些 |
[20:28] | Because she never knew about what your dad did. | 因为她不清楚你爸的工作 |
[20:31] | Everything the ETC did was top secret. | 地球网所做的一切都是最高机密 |
[20:34] | So if he’s so traumatized, | 既然他受了这么严重的创伤 |
[20:35] | why does he always want to be the life of the party? | 为什么他总想成为派对的主角 |
[20:37] | To hide the agony he experiences every day. | 那是为了隐藏他每天所经历的痛苦 |
[20:40] | All the memories of pain and trauma from the war. | 战争带来的痛苦和创伤的记忆 |
[20:43] | So this whole Mr. Cool Billy D. Thing is all– | 所以整个酷比利·D先生 |
[20:46] | Just a mask. | 只是一张面具 |
[20:48] | An elaborate coping mechanism. | 煞费苦心的应对机制 |
[20:52] | Much like this VR simulation is for you. | 就像你来这个虚拟现实模拟世界一样 |
[20:56] | I don’t know. | 可能吧 |
[20:58] | Western Town terminated. | 西部城镇结束 |
[21:00] | You’re an empath, Thomas. | 你是同理者 托马斯 |
[21:03] | You can feel I’m telling the truth. | 你能感觉到我说的是实话 |
[21:08] | When your father’s in contact with you, | 你父亲接触你时 |
[21:10] | his telepathic abilities are amplified exponentially. | 他的心灵感应能力会呈指数级放大 |
[21:13] | That’s why he needs you to help steal the artifact. | 所以他需要你帮他偷东西 |
[21:16] | So, what’s your part in all this? | 那你是干什么的 |
[21:18] | Let’s just say I understand what he needs. | 可以说我明白他需要什么 |
[21:22] | And what he needs right now, more than anything, | 他现在最需要的是 |
[21:24] | is his son. | 他的儿子 |
[21:27] | Whether he lives or dies is all up to you. | 他的死活都由你决定 |
[21:46] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[21:48] | Billy D.’s in danger. | 比利·D有危险 |
[21:50] | I love him, and I need you to help save him. | 我爱他 我需要你帮我救他 |
[21:53] | Does this have to do with stealing the Jindoo? | 这跟偷金斗有关吗 |
[21:55] | I told you when we met you’re unique. | 我们第一次见面时 我说过你很特别 |
[21:58] | Your thoughts are naturally resistant to detection. | 你的思想天生不易察觉 |
[22:01] | Any idea why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[22:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:04] | But we can use that ability to pull off this heist together. | 但我们可以利用这个能力来偷金斗 |
[22:07] | And I need your help to convince Thomas to do it too. | 希望你能帮我说服托马斯 |
[22:10] | Thomas already made up his mind. | 托马斯已经想好了 |
[22:13] | So have I. | 我也一样 |
[22:14] | Your mother was an amazing woman, Jax. | 你妈妈很了不起 杰克斯 |
[22:17] | You remind me of her a lot. | 你和她很像 |
[22:21] | You knew my mother? | 你认识我妈 |
[22:26] | I seriously doubt that. | 我怎么不信呢 |
[22:28] | She didn’t have a lot of friends, and I knew all of them. | 她朋友不多 我都认识 |
[22:31] | I wouldn’t claim we were exactly friends. | 我们不算朋友 |
[22:33] | More like associates. | 更像是同事 |
[22:35] | We did share a mutual trust, however. | 但我们互相信任 |
[22:39] | “Ten points for Gryffindor.” | “格兰芬多加十分” |
[22:42] | You recognize that, don’t you? | 你记得吧 |
[22:44] | Something she used to say when I would do a good job. | 我表现好的时候她就会这么说 |
[22:47] | It’s from this old book we used to read. | 这句话来自我们以前看过的旧书 |
[22:49] | A book about wizards. I know. | 一本关于巫师的书 我知道 |
[22:52] | You told her you wanted to have powers like that too, | 你跟她说你也想拥有那样的力量 |
[22:55] | and she told you that one day you would. | 她说总有一天你也会有的 |
[22:58] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:59] | She told me. | 她跟我说过 |
[23:00] | Because she knew that one day, you might need my help. | 因为她知道你以后可能会需要我的帮助 |
[23:03] | Now that day has come. | 这一天已经到来 |
[23:05] | Need your help? | 需要你的帮忙 |
[23:07] | Seems like you’re the one who’s asking for mine. | 现在好像是你在求我帮忙 |
[23:09] | We can help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[23:11] | I need to save my future husband’s life, | 我要救我未婚夫的命 |
[23:14] | and you want to know what happened to your parents | 你想知道你父母在新波特兰殖民地 |
[23:16] | at the New Portland colony. | 发生了什么 |
[23:18] | What do you know about New Portland? | 你对新波特兰了解多少 |
[23:20] | The moment we successfully complete this mission, | 我们完成任务的时候 |
[23:22] | I’ll give you the key that’ll help unlock the mystery. | 我就会给你解开谜团的钥匙 |
[23:27] | And why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[23:28] | Because you have no choice. | 因为你别无选择 |
[23:30] | And no one else will help you. | 没有人会帮你 |
[23:31] | Not your uncle. | 你叔叔不会 |
[23:33] | Not even that pretty young boy you claim to care nothing about. | 连你声称不在乎的那个帅小伙也不会 |
[23:36] | If you want answers, you need to do this. | 如果你想知道答案 就必须这么做 |
[23:39] | How do you know my mother? | 你怎么会认识我妈 |
[23:41] | Who are you, Tierney? | 你是谁 蒂尔尼 |
[23:43] | The important question, Jax, is who are you? | 杰克斯 关键问题是 你是谁 |
[24:03] | Tierney, where’d you go? | 蒂尔尼 你去哪了 |
[24:06] | I went for a run. | 我去跑步了 |
[24:07] | For three hours? | 跑了三个小时吗 |
[24:09] | No way. | 不可能 |
[24:12] | Look, you may have trained yourself to block my telepathy, | 虽然你接受过抵御我心灵感应的训练 |
[24:14] | but I still know when you’re lying to me. | 但你撒谎的时候我依然能发现 |
[24:24] | I talked to Jax and your son | 我去劝杰克斯还有你儿子 |
[24:25] | about them helping us steal the Jindoo. | 帮我们偷金斗了 |
[24:29] | Don’t be upset with me, honey. I was only trying to help. | 别生气 亲爱的 我只是想帮你 |
[24:33] | Tierney. | 蒂尔尼 |
[24:39] | You stay the hell away from my son… | 离我儿子远点 |
[24:45] | What…? | 什么 |
[24:47] | Seems like you’ve forgotten the pecking order around here. | 你好像忘记了我们的等级 |
[24:50] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[24:51] | I’m your handler, not your fiancée. | 我是你的管理员 不是未婚妻 |
[24:54] | You work for me. | 你在替我工作 |
[24:56] | Our little charade must be causing you some confusion. | 逢场作戏是不是让你膨胀了 |
[25:00] | I got your sorry ass out of prison, | 我把你从监狱里救出来 |
[25:01] | and I can send you back. | 也可以把你送回去 |
[25:07] | Or how about this? | 要不这样 |
[25:10] | EarthCom is planning to restart the Telepath Corps | 地球网正计划重启心灵感应部队 |
[25:13] | to prepare for the next war against the Zatarians. | 来准备和扎塔的战争 |
[25:15] | I could always have you drafted back into service. | 我可以让你重新服役啊 |
[25:19] | How’s that sound, honey? | 听起来怎么样 亲爱的 |
[25:22] | I’d rather die than go back to the ETC. | 我宁愿死也不回地球网 |
[25:25] | If you want to be a free man again, | 如果你想重获自由 |
[25:27] | it doesn’t seem like you have a choice, now do you? | 似乎别无选择啊 |
[25:58] | You look like you’ve got a lot on your mind. | 你看起来心事重重啊 |
[26:02] | You know I do. | 你知道的 |
[26:05] | You still trying to figure out if you should help your dad or not? | 你还在考虑要不要帮你爸吗 |
[26:10] | I can’t even believe I’m even thinking about it. | 我都不敢相信我会去考虑 |
[26:14] | Have you talked to Atria about it? | 你和阿特丽亚聊过吗 |
[26:17] | She’s not exactly the best person to talk to | 跟她聊父母的问题不合适吧 |
[26:19] | about parental issues, given she doesn’t even have any. | 毕竟她都没有父母 |
[26:21] | So… | 所以 |
[26:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:26] | I talked to Tierney. | 我和蒂尔尼谈过了 |
[26:28] | She asked for my help. | 她想让我帮忙 |
[26:31] | Your dad sacrificed everything during the war | 你爸在战争中牺牲了一切 |
[26:33] | to help the Earth Confederacy. | 来帮助地球联盟 |
[26:34] | And now he’s being chased by a bunch of lowlifes. | 而现在他正被一群恶棍追杀 |
[26:38] | Not to mention his son is one of my best friends | 而且他儿子还是我的好朋友 |
[26:41] | who is always been there when I needed him. | 总是在我需要他时来帮我 |
[26:44] | So if you want my help, I’m in. | 所以如果你要我帮忙 我肯定帮 |
[27:01] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[27:04] | I came as soon as I got your message. | 我一收到你的消息就过来了 |
[27:09] | I just don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想让你受伤 |
[27:12] | So… | 所以 |
[27:14] | I’ve decided I’m going to help you steal the Jindoo. | 我决定帮你偷金斗 |
[27:21] | That means so much to me, son. | 这对我来说意义重大 儿子 |
[27:28] | Okay, everybody’s got to listen very carefully. | 大家听好了 |
[27:32] | The first thing we need to do is create a diversion. | 我们要先转移他们的注意力 |
[27:35] | Tommy, Jax, you will set off the smoke devices here, here, and here. | 汤米 杰克斯 你们要触发这几处的烟雾装置 |
[27:41] | Tierney and I will arrive at 1700 hours. | 蒂尔尼和我会在下午五点到达 |
[27:47] | Security will lock down the museum | 保安会根据预设的安全协议 |
[27:49] | according to a pre-established security protocol. | 封锁博物馆 |
[27:52] | And I’ll disable the security system | 然后我会破坏安保系统 |
[27:54] | so they can’t monitor our intrusion. | 让他们看不到我们闯入 |
[27:56] | Meanwhile, I will do a mind dive on Professor Osborn | 与此同时 我会心灵深潜奥斯本教授的大脑 |
[27:58] | to get the code that would get us all into the museum archive. | 获得进入博物馆档案室的密码 |
[28:04] | Professor! | 教授 |
[28:05] | Osborn. | 奥斯本 |
[28:07] | My son speaks highly of your class. | 我儿子很喜欢你的课 |
[28:09] | William Dwayne Ross at your service. | 威廉·德韦恩·罗斯为你效劳 |
[28:10] | But you can call me Billy D. | 但你可以叫我比利·D |
[28:13] | Pleasure to meet you, William. | 很高兴见到你 威廉 |
[28:14] | Your son is a fine student and an excellent pilot. | 你儿子是一位优秀的学生以及杰出的飞行员 |
[28:27] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[28:32] | – It’s not working. – Access denied. | -没用啊 -拒绝访问 |
[28:33] | – What’s wrong? – Just give me a second. I… | -怎么回事 -稍等一下 我 |
[28:37] | What kind of telepath are you? | 你算什么读心者啊 |
[28:39] | – The kind that’s not eidetic. – Access denied. | -不是遗觉的读心者 -拒绝访问 |
[28:41] | Could you just let me concentrate? | 你能让我专注点吗 |
[28:44] | Come on, Dad. | 加把劲 爸 |
[28:46] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[28:53] | No, wait, actually… | 不 等等 其实 |
[28:56] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[29:06] | Access granted. | 允许访问 |
[29:10] | That’s my boy. | 好小子 |
[29:20] | This is the reason we needed you, Jax. | 这就是我们需要你的原因 杰克斯 |
[29:22] | This is a thought detector. | 这是思维检测器 |
[29:24] | It picks up neural activity from the brain. | 它能从大脑获取神经活动 |
[29:27] | It’ll be triggered by a person’s first step into it, unless… | 人一进入就会触发 除非 |
[29:30] | Unless that person has congenital resistance to thought detection. | 除非那个人对思维检测有先天抵抗力 |
[29:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:35] | I was trained to keep my thoughts secure from telepaths, | 我接受过抵抗心灵感应的训练 |
[29:37] | but that only gives me a 50-50 chance at not triggering it. | 但我仅有50%的机率不会触发 |
[29:41] | But when I saw Billy D guess wrong at the bar, | 但是当我在酒吧看到比利·D猜错了 |
[29:43] | I knew you could do it. He couldn’t read you. | 我就知道你可以 他读不了你的心 |
[29:46] | There’s something special about you. | 你很特别 |
[29:48] | Time’s a-ticking, ladies. We got to… | 时间不等人 女士们 我们 |
[29:52] | Keep your mind as clear of thoughts as possible. | 尽可能放空自己 |
[29:58] | Stay serene. | 保持平静 |
[30:00] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[30:09] | Well done, Jax. | 干得漂亮 杰克斯 |
[30:26] | Lasers. | 激光 |
[30:28] | Why’d it have to be lasers? | 为什么要有激光 |
[30:30] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:32] | This wasn’t in any of the schematics. | 图纸上没有这个啊 |
[30:34] | They must have upgraded the security system from the plans we stole. | 我们偷的安保系统图纸可能过时了 |
[30:40] | How the hell are we going to get past these? | 我们怎么通过这些激光 |
[30:50] | There is no way to get past laser security. | 我们没办法通过激光啊 |
[30:54] | Silly boy, there’s always a way. | 傻小子 肯定有办法的 |
[31:21] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[31:30] | Come on. We’re running out of time. | 快点 没时间了 |
[31:40] | This is an organic lock. | 这是有机锁 |
[31:42] | An artificial mini brain. | 人造微型大脑 |
[31:44] | Ten billion neurons whose sole function | 100亿个神经元 唯一的功能 |
[31:46] | is to constantly think to create ever-changing combination codes. | 就是不断思考 不断改变密码 |
[31:50] | How are we going to get past that? | 我们怎么通过这个呢 |
[31:52] | Only a powerful telepath can do it | 只有强大的心灵感应者 |
[31:53] | by communicating with the brain itself. | 与大脑交流才能解锁 |
[31:57] | Cue Billy D. | 比利·D出场 |
[31:58] | But the telepath has to be amplified. | 但一定要放大心灵感应 |
[32:01] | Which is why you’re here, Thomas. | 这就是需要你的原因 托马斯 |
[32:32] | See up there? See up there, kiddo? | 看见上面了吗 看见了吗 小子 |
[32:35] | That’s where you’re going to, the stars and back. | 那是你要去的地方 往返于星际间 |
[32:38] | Right here. Right here. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[32:41] | That’s right, kiddo. I got you. | 就是这样 孩子 我在旁边 |
[32:42] | Oh, you beat me! | 你超过我了 |
[32:44] | Hey, kiddo. | 小子 |
[32:47] | Open your eyes, son. | 睁开眼睛 儿子 |
[32:48] | Hey, you blow the candles. | 吹蜡烛吧 |
[32:51] | Happy birthday, kiddo. | 生日快乐 小子 |
[32:55] | I love you, Dad. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[32:58] | I love you, kiddo. I love you, kiddo. | 我也爱你 小子 |
[33:00] | High five. | 击个掌 |
[33:03] | I don’t think I can do it, kiddo. | 我不行了 小子 |
[33:22] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[33:27] | Pop? You okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[33:32] | Now I am, son. | 我很好 儿子 |
[33:35] | Now I am. | 我现在很好 |
[33:46] | I thought we came for the crystal. | 我们不是来偷水晶的吗 |
[33:52] | I said we had to find it. | 我说了我们得找到它 |
[33:54] | And we did. | 我们找到了 |
[33:57] | So, what is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[34:00] | That’s the flight data recorder from the Tereshkova, isn’t it? | 那是捷列什科娃号的飞行记录器吧 |
[34:04] | What did you just do? | 你干嘛了 |
[34:07] | What does this have to do with the Tereshkova? | 这和捷列什科娃号有什么关系 |
[34:09] | I thought we were here to save Billy D.’s life. | 我们来这里不是为了救比利·D的命吗 |
[34:12] | Don’t get all sanctimonious with me, girl. | 别道貌岸然了 姑娘 |
[34:15] | The only reason you came on this little adventure | 你加入冒险的唯一原因 |
[34:16] | was because I promised you information | 是我承诺会告诉你 |
[34:18] | about what happened to your parents. | 你父母到底怎么了 |
[34:28] | I did what you wanted. | 你照你的要求做了 |
[34:30] | Now tell me why the New Portland colony was attacked. | 告诉我为什么新波特兰殖民地被袭击了 |
[34:40] | I wasn’t expecting an actual key. | 没想到还真是把钥匙 |
[34:42] | You told me you were going to tell me | 你说过你要告诉我 |
[34:44] | what happened to my parents. | 我父母发生了什么事 |
[34:45] | I told you I would give you the key to the mystery, | 我说我会给你解开谜团的钥匙 |
[34:48] | and I have. | 我给你了 |
[34:50] | But now you have to find the lock. | 但是现在你得找到那把锁 |
[34:53] | When you do, | 等你找到了 |
[34:54] | you’ll know everything. | 就会知道一切 |
[34:55] | And you might be sorry I ever gave that to you. | 说不定你还会后悔问我要它 |
[34:59] | What’s…? | 什么 |
[35:03] | Dad, I’m sorry about all the things I said. | 爸 我很抱歉说了那些话 |
[35:07] | Until our minds merged, | 我们的思想融合前 |
[35:08] | I never realized how much you really cared about me. | 我从未意识到你有多在意我 |
[35:12] | It’s all right, son. | 没事的 儿子 |
[35:14] | I just want the chance to try to make up for all the lost years. | 我只想找个机会弥补一下遗失的过去 |
[35:17] | Why don’t we start tonight? | 不如就今晚吧 |
[35:19] | Let me and Atria take you for a proper dinner. | 我和阿特丽亚带你去吃顿像样的晚餐 |
[35:23] | Come on, honey. Let’s go. | 亲爱的 咱们走 |
[35:26] | And then we’ll go have dinner with the fam. | 然后我们再和你家人吃个晚餐 |
[35:30] | I’ll see you tonight, son? | 晚上见 儿子 |
[35:42] | You convince me to do this | 你说服我参加行动 |
[35:44] | because you said you were my friend, Jax. | 因为你说你是我的朋友 杰克斯 |
[35:46] | – You know I am. – No, you’re not. | -你知道我是认真的 -不 你不是 |
[35:48] | Was there anything you even said to me that was true? | 你对我说过真话吗 |
[35:50] | What? | 什么 |
[35:51] | You used me like you always do to get what you wanted. | 你总是利用我 来得到你想要的东西 |
[35:55] | You don’t care about whose lives you put at risk to do that. | 你根本不在乎让别人冒险 |
[35:59] | That’s not what I… | 我没有 |
[36:16] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this genuinely happy. | 我好像从没见过你这么高兴 |
[36:19] | I’ve been put through hell by you and the ETC. | 我被你和地球网折磨得那么惨 |
[36:22] | But it’s all been worth it, | 但是这一切都是值得的 |
[36:23] | because I’m back together with my son. | 因为我和我儿子重聚了 |
[36:25] | You’re a free man, Billy D. | 你自由了 比利·D |
[36:28] | You fulfilled your part of the bargain. | 你完成了任务 |
[36:30] | But I will be tasked with other assignments | 但我还会需要有经验的心灵感应者 |
[36:32] | that’ll require a skilled telepath. | 来帮我完成任务 |
[36:34] | Sorry, but I’m out. | 抱歉 我不干了 |
[36:36] | You’re going to have to find another sucker | 你得另找一个倒霉蛋 |
[36:37] | to do your dirty work. | 来替你干脏活了 |
[36:38] | I already have. | 我已经找到了 |
[36:40] | Your son Thomas has proved | 你儿子托马斯已经证明了 |
[36:42] | he’ll make an excellent recruit. | 他会成为出色的新成员 |
[36:45] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[36:49] | I saw today that Thomas has great potential. | 今天我看到了托马斯的巨大潜力 |
[36:53] | With the proper surgical enhancements, | 只要进行适当的手术强化 |
[36:55] | he could even become more powerful than you. | 他甚至可能比你还要强大 |
[37:05] | Welcome home, Jax. | 欢迎回家 杰克斯 |
[37:16] | Hey, Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[37:17] | We’re headed to dinner with Billy D. | 我们要去和比利·D吃晚餐 |
[37:19] | Want to come with? | 一起吗 |
[37:21] | I’m sure Jax already has plans tonight. | 杰克斯今晚应该已经有安排了 |
[37:26] | Not tonight, thanks. | 今晚不去了 谢谢 |
[37:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:32] | Thomas, wait, I… | 托马斯 等等 我 |
[37:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:48] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[37:49] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:53] | – You saw something. – No. | -你看见了什么 -没有 |
[37:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:57] | Let’s…let’s go, Atria. | 我们走吧 阿特丽亚 |
[38:01] | I’ll catch you later, gator. | 回头见 |
[38:10] | Come on in, guys. | 两位请进 |
[38:20] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在干嘛 |
[38:21] | What’s it look like? | 你说呢 |
[38:23] | Packing. | 收拾行李 |
[38:25] | Tierney and I have got to catch the last shuttle to Las Venus, | 我和蒂尔尼要赶最后一班去拉斯维纳斯的穿梭机 |
[38:27] | because like P.T. Barnum said, | 因为PT·巴纳姆说过 |
[38:29] | there’s a sucker born every minute. | 每分钟都会出生一个倒霉鬼 |
[38:32] | But I thought we were going to have dinner together | 但我们不是要一起吃晚餐 |
[38:34] | and make up for lost time. | 弥补我们遗失的过去吗 |
[38:40] | Are you really that stupid, son? | 你真有那么傻吗 儿子 |
[38:44] | Look, I needed you for the heist. | 我需要你帮我偷东西 |
[38:46] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[38:48] | People don’t change. You know that. | 人是不会变的 你知道的 |
[38:51] | Okay, look, look, look. | 好吧 看好了 |
[38:52] | Here is a credit. | 这是一个信用币 |
[38:58] | Don’t say I never gave you anything, kiddo. | 可别说我什么都没给过你啊 小子 |
[39:09] | Thomas? Thomas! | 托马斯 托马斯 |
[39:26] | I’m impressed you were able to do that to your own son. | 你居然能这么对自己的儿子 |
[39:33] | It’s probably the most noble thing you’ve ever done. | 这可能是你做过最高尚的事了 |
[39:36] | Too bad no one will ever know. | 很遗憾 没有人会知道的 |
[39:41] | I keep working for you, | 我继续替你干活 |
[39:43] | you stay the hell away from my son. | 你离我儿子远一点 |
[39:46] | That’s the deal, right? | 说定了吧 |
[39:48] | Yes. We have a deal. | 是的 说定了 |
[39:55] | He fooled me too, honey. | 他也骗了我 亲爱的 |
[39:58] | Sometimes we want to believe so much, | 有时候我们过于相信 |
[40:00] | we convince ourselves the lie is the truth. | 以至于我们误以为谎言也是真相 |
[40:04] | My dad was lying to me. | 我爸一直在骗我 |
[40:06] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很遗憾 |
[40:09] | But that’s not what he was lying about. | 但他骗我的不是这件事 |
[40:12] | He didn’t mean any of what he said, | 他说的不是真心话 |
[40:13] | and he’s terrified of Tierney. | 他很怕蒂尔尼 |
[40:15] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[40:19] | Because when he put this coin in my hand, we connected. | 他把硬币放我手里的时候 我们心灵连接了 |
[40:21] | He did some crazy mind dive with me. | 他和我进行了疯狂的心灵深潜 |
[40:35] | I love you, kiddo, | 我爱你 小子 |
[40:38] | but you got to play along right now. | 但是你得配合我 |
[40:40] | I’m doing all this for you. | 我做这些都是为了你 |
[40:42] | It’s all an act. | 这都是在演戏 |
[40:45] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[40:47] | Tierney is very dangerous. You stay away from her. | 蒂尔尼非常危险 离她远点 |
[40:52] | And from me too. | 也离我远点 |
[40:55] | I love you so much, son. I always will. | 我非常爱你 儿子 我永远爱你 |
[41:00] | But it’s best that you keep away from me. | 但你最好还是离我远点 |
[41:05] | I just need to know you’re safe. | 只要你安全就好 |
[41:13] | You get the hell out of here, all right? | 赶紧离开这里 好吗 |
[41:21] | Don’t say I never gave you anything, kiddo. | 可别说我什么都没给过你啊 小子 |
[41:25] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[41:26] | If that’s all true, we have to help him. | 如果这些都是真的 我们得帮帮他 |
[41:29] | We will, I promise. | 会的 我保证 |
[41:32] | But I don’t think there’s anything we can do right now. | 但我们现在什么都做不了 |
[41:36] | But I have a strong feeling | 可我有种很强的预感 |
[41:38] | we haven’t seen the last of Billy Dwayne Ross. | 比利·德韦恩·罗斯的能力远远不止这些 |