Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

潘多拉(Pandora)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 潘多拉(Pandora)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] So, what’s your story, Jax? 那你呢 杰克斯
[00:05] Her parents were killed at New Portland. 她的父母在新波特兰被杀了
[00:08] I am never going to let this go. 我不会让这件事就这么过去
[00:10] – My pop’s telepathic. – C.I.S.? -我爸会心灵感应 -中情局
[00:12] Jail. 监狱
[00:12] My dad served in the military, too. 我父亲也服过役
[00:14] He said EarthCom did some pretty messed-up stuff during the war. 他说地球网在战争期间做了不少坏事
[00:16] This ship must never reach the earth. 不能让那艘飞船抵达地球
[00:19] The Tereshkova, she’s gone, destroyed. 捷列什科娃号 没了
[00:22] We should go on a date. 我们去约会吧
[00:24] Working with a team is different. 团队协作感觉很不同
[00:26] Avar Sumitov, reporting for duty. 阿瓦·苏莫陶 前来报到
[00:28] You start to feel responsible. 要担起责任
[00:29] – Magda Coy. – To Magda and Avar. -玛格达·科伊 -敬玛格达和阿瓦
[00:32] Magda and Avar. 敬玛格达和阿瓦
[00:44] All right, let’s concentrate, Pilar. 集中精神 皮拉
[00:45] It’s going to get pretty hairy out there. 外面有不少小行星
[00:47] I’ve got this, Commander. 我没问题的 指挥官
[00:55] Proximity alert. 距离警报
[00:57] Navigation hazard detected. 检测到航行危险
[01:04] I’m impressed by the way you handle the ship, Pilar. 皮拉 你飞船开得非常好
[01:06] You’re a natural born pilot. 你很有飞行员的天赋
[01:08] It’s a piece of cake when you can use nanotech to jack 当你能用纳米技术来直连
[01:10] directly into the Earhart guidance and sensor systems. 埃尔哈特导航和传感器系统就很简单了
[01:13] I’m better at detecting asteroids than the ship itself. 我比飞船更擅长探测小行星
[01:15] Yeah? You know, it’s not too late 是吗 其实现在重新考虑
[01:17] to reconsider Command Track for next semester. 下学期的指挥官课程也不算晚
[01:20] I was considering it, 我之前就在考虑
[01:22] but after we lost Magda and Avar, 但我们失去玛格达和阿瓦之后
[01:25] I realized I can’t be responsible for others. 我发现我无法对别人负责
[01:28] Only myself. 只能对自己负责
[01:31] We’re all responsible for others, Pilar. 我们都要对别人负责 皮拉
[01:33] It’s not about those you lose. 不止是你失去的人
[01:36] It’s about those you can save. 还有那些你可以拯救的人
[01:43] Right, we’ve arrived at the debris 我们抵达了
[01:46] of the battle cruiser Tereshkova. 捷列什科娃号巡洋舰的残骸
[01:47] Well done. You’ve completed your training mission. 干得漂亮 你已经完成了训练任务
[01:50] I’ll take over from here. 接下来交给我吧
[01:52] I thought the Tereshkova blew up a few thousand klicks from here. 捷列什科娃号爆炸地点离这有几千公里吧
[01:56] Yeah, it did, but the remains of the ship 是的 但是飞船的残骸
[01:58] must have got caught up in the gravitational attraction 应该是被小行星带的引力
[02:00] from that asteroid belt. 吸引了
[02:01] I understand how attraction works, Commander. 我很清楚什么是吸引力 指挥官
[02:04] I see it every time you and Jax are together. 每次你和杰克斯在一起时 我都能看到
[02:06] What’s the deal with you two anyway? 你们俩到底是什么情况
[02:09] – There is no deal. – Keep telling yourself that. -没什么啊 -你就继续骗自己吧
[02:12] Maybe you’ll actually start believing it too. 也许你会被自己洗脑吧
[02:17] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[02:17] I’m detecting something. 我探测到了什么
[02:20] A beacon. 信号浮标
[02:21] Really? We’re not picking up anything on the ship sensors. 真的吗 飞船传感器毫无发现
[02:23] It’s out there, trust me. 就在外面 相信我
[02:26] Yeah. Got it. 发现了
[02:28] What is it, some sort of distress signal? 好像是求救信号
[02:30] No. A proximity alert. 不 距离警报
[02:33] Out here? That’s strange. 这里吗 真奇怪
[02:37] I should earn extra credit for this. 你应该给我加分
[02:47] That is where the signal is coming from, Commander. 那就是信号的来源 指挥官
[02:51] Get the ship as close as you can. 让飞船尽量靠近
[02:53] I’ll suit up and go out there and retrieve it. 我穿上防护服去拿回来
[02:58] What do you think it is? 你觉得那是什么
[03:05] I have to admit, I was dubious 我承认 你建议带皮拉
[03:06] when you suggested taking Pilar along on this mission. 执行这个任务时 我有点不放心
[03:09] Well, EarthCom had searched the area dozens of times 地球网已经搜索了几十次了
[03:11] with little success. 几乎没有进展
[03:13] But as I’d hoped, Pilar’s nanotech enhancements 但正如我所希望的 皮拉的纳米技术
[03:16] allowed us to amplify the sensitivity of our instruments. 放大了仪器的灵敏度
[03:19] You’re sure she doesn’t know what this is? 你确定她不知道这是什么吗
[03:20] No. I told her it was an engine thrust control module. 嗯 我跟她说这是一个发动机推力控制模块
[03:25] And she didn’t question you? 她没有质疑你吗
[03:26] No, she’s more concerned with getting an A on her assignment. 没有 她更关心她的任务能不能拿A
[03:30] A for Pilar. 皮拉是A
[03:32] A-plus for you, Mr. Duvall. 杜瓦尔先生 你是A+
[03:36] I’ve run some preliminary scans, 我做了一些初步扫描
[03:39] but the data seems to be quantum encrypted. 但数据好像是量子加密的
[03:41] It’s programmed to do that when it detects damage. 它检测到损坏就会执行此操作
[03:44] It’ll take data-recovery several weeks to restore it. 恢复数据需要几周时间
[03:46] Well, EarthCom should be excited 地球网知道捷列什科娃号黑匣子
[03:48] to hear that the Tereshkova’s black box has finally been found. 终于找到了 应该很高兴吧
[03:53] Absolutely no one can know about this. 不能告诉任何人
[03:57] Sir, we lost hundreds of men and women on that ship. 先生 我们在那艘飞船上损失了数百人
[04:01] That black box could be the closure 这个黑匣子可能是他们的爱人
[04:03] that their loved ones are looking for. 一直在寻找的了结
[04:05] The reason the Tereshkova exploded. 捷列什科娃号爆炸的原因
[04:07] As you know, EarthCom is concerned 你也知道 地球网关心的是
[04:09] the Zatarians are rearming for war. 扎塔正在重新备战
[04:11] If anything is on this recorder that implicates the Zatarians, 如果这个黑匣子的记录涉及扎塔
[04:14] even tangentially, 哪怕不是直接证据
[04:15] in the destruction of the Tereshkova, 证明他们与捷列什科娃号被毁有关
[04:17] it could light the fuse on a conflict even worse than the last one. 这可能会引起比上次更严重的冲突
[04:20] Millions could die. 可能会死数百万人
[04:22] So we need to keep the discovery of this black box a secret 所以我们要保守这个黑匣子的秘密
[04:25] until it’s decrypted and I know exactly what is on it. 直到解密后 让我知道上面到底有些什么
[04:28] Do I make myself clear? 听清楚了吗
[04:31] Crystal, sir. 清楚明了 先生
[04:59] I think you just woke up the whole school, Atria. 你好像把学校的学生都吵醒了 阿特丽亚
[05:01] Wow, that was delightful. 真是太爽了
[05:03] And a total surprise. 完全出乎意料
[05:07] Uh, what was a surprise? 什么出乎意料
[05:08] If you have sex with the same person multiple times, 和同一个人多次发生性关系
[05:12] it just gets better. 感觉会越来越好
[05:15] It could have something to do with the quality of your partner. 这可能与你伴侣的质量有关吧
[05:21] Or it could just be us establishing an emotional bond. 又或许是因为我们建立了情感纽带
[05:26] You know, acting like a human. 就像人类一样
[05:28] Finding your soul. 找到你的灵魂
[05:30] So, how do I know which one it is? 那我怎么知道是哪一个呢
[05:34] Could be both. 可能两者都有
[05:36] But let’s just keep doing it until you get an answer. 但我们还是继续做爱 直到你找到答案吧
[05:46] Audio only. 仅限语音
[05:47] You need to get down to the Black Hole right away. 赶紧去黑洞
[05:49] It’s urgent. 事态紧急
[05:51] As I’ve said before, 我说了
[05:53] I go by the given name of Billy Dwayne, 我叫比利·德韦恩
[05:56] and I know I can be an awful pain. 我知道我很烦人
[05:57] But since we’re friends, 但既然我们是朋友
[05:59] feel free to call me Billy D., ladies and gentlemen. 各位就叫我比利·D吧
[06:03] That’s right. 没错
[06:04] Billy D! Billy D! 比利·D 比利·D
[06:06] Say it again. 再来一遍
[06:10] You okay? 你没事吧
[06:12] Not really. 有事
[06:13] I thought you’d be excited to see him. 我以为你见到他会很兴奋呢
[06:17] What’s wrong? Who is that guy? 怎么了 那家伙是谁
[06:20] He’s my father. 他是我父亲
[06:21] This lady, she rubbed me down, look fine. 有位美女抚摸着我
[06:23] I smiled up at her and said, 我对她微笑着说
[06:26] “I rang the doorbell, didn’t I?” 我按了门铃 是吧
[06:31] I don’t understand why you’re so mad at your dad. 你为什么那么生你爸的气
[06:33] I think he’s a hoot. 我觉得他很好笑啊
[06:35] There is nothing funny about a person who ditches their family. 一个抛弃家人的人没什么好笑的
[06:38] I thought he fought in the war. 他之前不是在打仗吗
[06:40] Well, if you think he’s some sort of hero, 如果你觉得他是英雄
[06:41] then feel free to go hang with him, Atria. 那就去找他啊 阿特丽亚
[06:43] Okay. 好吧
[06:46] I’m so out of here. 我走了
[06:47] Wait. Don’t you at least want to talk to him? 等等 你不和他谈谈吗
[06:49] I have absolutely nothing to say to that man. 我跟他没什么好谈的
[06:52] He’s still supposed to be in jail. 他应该还在坐牢的
[06:54] I don’t know how he got out, but I guarantee you 我不知道他是怎么出来的 但我向你保证
[06:56] if he’s here, he’s up to no good. 他在这里肯定没什么好事
[06:58] Now, I want you all to think of your favorite drink. 大家想一想自己最喜欢的饮料
[07:02] You know, the kind that’s really sweet and tasty 那种又甜又好喝
[07:03] but you can’t afford it. 但你们买不起的那种
[07:05] Listen closely, barkeep, 听好了 酒保
[07:06] because we are going on a bender, 我们要狂饮作乐
[07:09] and Billy D. Is providing the legal tender. 比利·D来提供法定货币
[07:14] Somebody touch the center of my palm. 有人愿意碰一下我的手心吗
[07:18] Now you, you sassy little minx… 你这个时髦的小可爱
[07:21] …that makes my knees quake, 我的膝盖都在为你颤抖
[07:23] all you want is a strawberry milkshake. 你想要一份草莓奶昔
[07:26] Wow, that’s right! 没错
[07:30] Okay. Now you, my techno friend, 好吧 我的高科技朋友
[07:34] you think I don’t know. 你以为我不知道
[07:35] But all you need is a glass of H2O. 但你只想要一杯水
[07:38] – With ice! – That’s affirmative. -加冰 -没错
[07:40] Affirm your ass to the bar. 快去吧台认领吧
[07:45] Okay, this one is, uh, pretty hard. 好吧 这个很难
[07:48] But I got it. 但我知道了
[07:50] Barkeep! 酒保
[07:51] Please get a blue safari for the man from… Zatari. 请给这个扎塔朋友一杯蓝色旅行
[07:56] You are correct. 没错
[07:57] That is what I imbibe. 我的确想喝这个
[07:59] Most impressive. 太厉害了
[08:05] Touch my palm, pretty lady. 碰一下我的手心 美女
[08:14] Hey, this man distracted me. 这个人让我分心了
[08:19] Touch it again, please. 请再碰一下
[08:22] So? What’s my drink of choice? 我想喝什么
[08:25] You… 你
[08:27] you want a mojito, right? 你想要一杯莫吉托 对吗
[08:32] Yeah. 是的
[08:33] That’s right. 没错
[08:35] Billy D. Is never wrong, 比利·D从来不会错
[08:36] and if I am, bang a gong. 要是错了就敲个锣
[08:38] Get out of here, go on. 快走吧
[08:39] Go on, yeah. 快走
[08:46] Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Tierney. And you are? 请允许我自我介绍一下 我叫蒂尔尼 你是
[08:50] Jax. 杰克斯
[08:52] You’re, um… 你
[08:54] You’re a friend of Billy D.’s son, right? 你是比利·D儿子的朋友 对吧
[08:56] I saw you two talking. 我之前看见你们俩在说话
[08:57] You’re very observant, aren’t you? 你观察力很强啊
[09:01] You don’t care for mojitos, do you? 你不喜欢莫吉托 对吧
[09:06] Not really. 不是很喜欢
[09:07] I have never seen anyone stump Billy D. Before. 我从没见过有人能难住比利·D
[09:11] You’re quite unique. 你很特别
[09:14] Doesn’t sound like a compliment. 这听起来不像恭维啊
[09:15] He can’t read you, and I wonder why. 他读不了你的心 我很好奇
[09:20] Tommy… 汤米
[09:21] Tommy, my boy. 汤米 好儿子
[09:24] How did you get out of jail? 你是怎么出狱的
[09:25] Let’s not talk about that. 这件事就别提了
[09:26] Allow me to introduce you to my fiancée. 我给你介绍一下我的未婚妻
[09:31] Hello, Thomas. I’m Tierney. 你好 托马斯 我叫蒂尔尼
[09:34] Your dad talks about you all the time. 你爸天天提起你
[09:38] What are you doing here? I know you want something. 你在这里干什么 我知道你有所图谋
[09:40] I’m here to see you, son. 我是来看你的 儿子
[09:41] We got a lot to catch up on. 咱爷俩好好叙叙旧
[09:43] You need money, don’t you? Just admit it. 你需要钱 对吧 承认吧
[09:45] And this charming little thing must be your little sweetheart. 这个小可爱一定是你的心上人吧
[09:49] We have a lot of sex, if that’s what you mean. 我们做过很多爱 如果你是这个意思
[09:52] You’re a little pistol. 你真是一把小手枪
[09:53] My son is a lucky boy. 我儿子太幸运了
[09:55] Look, I know you didn’t come here just to catch up. 我知道你来这里不是为了叙旧的
[09:57] You may be able to fool everybody else, but not me. 你骗得了别人 骗不了我
[10:05] It was great to meet you, Mr. Ross. 很高兴认识你 罗斯先生
[10:10] Perhaps alerting him to his father’s presence was an error. 也许告诉他父亲在这里是个错误
[10:22] I’m thinking about switching back to Command Track. 我想继续当指挥官
[10:25] I thought you were all about the Exploratory Corps? 你们不是喜欢探索吗
[10:27] Discovering strange new worlds and civilizations, 发现奇怪的新世界和文明
[10:30] sciencing the heck out of the universe. 宇宙中的科学
[10:32] I was. 是的
[10:34] But I performed at such an exemplary level 但我在桑德尔的训练任务中
[10:36] on my training mission with Xander 表现十分出色
[10:38] that he’s asked me to rethink my decision. 他让我重新考虑一下
[10:40] Training mission? What training mission? 训练任务 什么训练任务
[10:42] He let me fly the Earhart to the asteroid belt, 他让我驾驶埃尔哈特号前往小行星带
[10:45] and to the debris field of the Tereshkova. 以及捷列什科娃号的残骸
[10:47] Wait, what about the Tereshkova? 等等 捷列什科娃号怎么了
[10:49] Due to my innate ability 因为我天生的能力
[10:51] to amplify the precision of the ship’s sensors, 可以提高飞船传感器的精度
[10:54] we found an engine control module. 我们找到了一个发动机控制模块
[10:56] Did it ever occur to you Xander might have 你有没有想过桑德尔
[10:58] taken you out there intentionally? 可能是故意带你去的
[11:00] He said it was a training mission. 他说这是训练任务
[11:01] Why would Xander take a student out to the site 为什么桑德尔要带一个学生
[11:03] of a catastrophic disaster just to train? 去灾难现场训练
[11:05] That doesn’t make any sense. 这不科学
[11:07] Because I’m not an ordinary student. 因为我不是一个普通的学生
[11:11] Do you always mistrust the men you have a thing for? 你经常不相信跟你有情况的男人吗
[11:15] The only thing I have a thing for 我现在唯一的心思
[11:17] is finding out what happened to my parents, 就是调查我父母的事
[11:18] and it may have to do with the destruction of that ship. 这可能与那艘飞船被毁有关
[11:23] Hey, Tommy, wait up. 汤米 等等
[11:26] Why are you still here? 你怎么还在这里
[11:27] Hey, don’t be like that, Tommy. 别这样 汤米
[11:28] It’s been a long time since we spent some time together. 我们好久不见了
[11:31] You know, I want to see how you’re doing. 我想看看你怎么样了
[11:34] So… 那个
[11:35] how you liking your time here at FTA? 你喜欢舰队训练学院吗
[11:37] Since when do you care? 你什么时候开始关心我了
[11:39] After the war, you came home for one week. 战后 你就在家待了一周
[11:40] I had a reason for that. 我有我的理由
[11:42] It’s hard to explain. 我很难解释
[11:44] But, hey, I’m here now. 但是我现在来了啊
[11:46] Yeah, how is that even possible? 这怎么可能呢
[11:48] You got a seven-year sentence 你因为在澳门
[11:49] for cheating high-end poker players at Macau. 欺骗高端扑克玩家被判了七年
[11:52] Parole for good behavior. 我因为行为良好被假释
[11:54] Excellent behavior, as a matter of fact. 其实是非常好
[11:55] For once in your life, will you just stop lying to me. 你能不能别对我撒谎了 哪怕就一次
[12:01] Fine. 好吧
[12:04] I may have got myself into a tiny bit of trouble. 我惹了点小麻烦
[12:07] Yeah, shocking. 意料之中
[12:11] Look… 听着
[12:12] I placed a hefty bet on a Zatarian equine. 我在扎塔马身上下了一大笔钱
[12:15] I’m not talking a long shot here. 根本没有风险
[12:16] I mean a sure thing. 稳赢的赌注
[12:17] But the wretched nag threw a shoe on the homestretch. 但那匹马最后关头却掉链子了
[12:20] I mean, that’s pure bad luck. 运气太背了
[12:23] So you owe money to the bookies again. 所以你又欠赌场钱了
[12:26] I placed the bet with the Hypatia Syndicate. 我在希帕提娅财团下注的
[12:29] I’m talking a real vicious bunch of ladies. 那群女人太恶毒了
[12:31] I mean, who said they were the fairer sex? 谁说女人好惹了
[12:35] They want me to do an errand for them. 她们想让我替她们做一件事
[12:38] And if I don’t, 如果我不做
[12:38] they’re going to throw me out of an airlock without a spacesuit. 她们就会把我从气闸扔出去 还不让我穿太空服
[12:42] I’ve been told it’s an unpleasant way to die. 我听说这种死法很难受
[12:45] Why are you telling me this? 你跟我说这个干嘛
[12:45] I’m here on a scholarship. I don’t have money. 我是靠奖学金上学的 我没有钱
[12:47] That’s the thing, son. They don’t want money. 问题是她们不要钱 孩子
[12:51] There’s an ancient alien artifact. 有一件古老的外星制品
[12:53] Nobody knows the extraterrestrial race that created it. 没有人知道是哪个种族创造出来的
[12:56] It’s called the Jindoo. 它叫金斗
[12:58] It’s stored in the vault in the Academy Museum Archive. 储存在学院博物馆的档案室里
[13:02] The Jindoo is valuable, 金斗价值连城
[13:03] and the Hypatia Syndicate would like me 希帕提娅财团要我
[13:07] to procure it for them. 帮她们拿到
[13:09] You mean as in steal it. 你是说偷吧
[13:09] “Steal” Is such an ugly word. 偷这个字很难听
[13:11] I don’t like it. 我不喜欢
[13:14] Why don’t we say “Purloin”? It’s much more poetic. 不如说顺手牵羊 更有诗意
[13:16] More like pathetic. 更可悲吧
[13:17] Son, I wouldn’t bother you, but… 儿子 我也不想烦你 但是
[13:20] I can’t acquire the Jindoo without your help. 没有你的帮助 我就拿不到金斗
[13:27] Look, Dad… 爸
[13:29] I’m glad you came clean with me. 我很高兴你能向我坦白
[13:33] I wish I could believe that you were sincere. 我也希望我可以相信你的真诚
[13:36] And I wish I could believe you were capable of changing. 我也希望我可以相信你有能力改变
[13:39] But I can’t. 但我不行
[13:41] You have burned me too many times. 你让我失望太多次了
[13:44] So just do us both a favor 所以帮彼此一个忙
[13:46] and get the next shuttle off Earth. 坐下一班穿梭机离开地球吧
[13:48] Just go away and leave me alone. 别再烦我了
[13:54] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[14:03] Dismissed. Thank you. 下课 谢谢
[14:09] The papers next week, please. 下周记得交论文 谢谢
[14:12] – Xander. – Jax. -桑德尔 -杰克斯
[14:14] Why do I get the feeling you’re not here for a friendly little chat? 为什么我觉得你来找我没什么好事呢
[14:17] Well, because I’m not. 因为的确没什么好事
[14:20] I heard you took Pilar to the asteroid belt, 我听说你带皮拉前往小行星带
[14:22] and to the wreckage of the Tereshkova. 还有捷列什科娃号的残骸了
[14:25] Why would you take her instead of me? 你为什么带她而不带我呢
[14:28] Because I wanted to evaluate her skills as a pilot. 因为我想评估她作为飞行员的技能
[14:30] And recruit her to Command Track, huh? 招募她当指挥官 是吗
[14:33] Or were you trying to recruit her to C.I.S.? 还是你想让她加入中情局
[14:35] Jax, I can assure you that was not my intention. 杰克斯 我可以向你保证我没这个意思
[14:38] And you need to lower your voice. 你还是小点声吧
[14:39] So it was an accident that you just happened 所以你遇到捷列什科娃号的残骸
[14:41] to stumble across the debris field from the Tereshkova? 是一次意外吗
[14:44] And then, let me get this straight, 我直说了吧
[14:46] then you just happened to find a piece of wreckage 然后你就碰巧发现了
[14:47] that was worth salvaging. 一块值得打捞的残骸吗
[14:49] I don’t buy it. You… 我不信 你
[14:51] You ask me to trust you, you say you want to help me, 你让我相信你 你说你想帮助我
[14:53] and then you just keep lying to me. 然后你一直对我撒谎
[14:55] Jax, I know you need to find out what happened to your parents, 杰克斯 我知道你想搞清楚你父母的事
[14:57] and I respect that, I really do. 我尊重你 真的
[14:59] But this is not all about you. 但不是所有事都与你有关
[15:02] Sometimes you ask me questions that I cannot answer. 有时你问我一些我无法回答的问题
[15:04] That is not good enough, and you know it. 这个回答还不够 你知道的
[15:07] It feels like you’ve been angry with me 我感觉自从我们在视差研究机构
[15:09] ever since we lost Magda and Avar 失去了玛格达和阿瓦以后
[15:10] at the Parallax research facility. 你就一直在生我的气
[15:12] You blame me, don’t you? 你是在怪我吧
[15:15] Of course not. 当然不是
[15:18] But you do. You blame yourself. 但是你在自责
[15:23] You’re not the only one. 不止是你
[15:24] I still blame myself every day for what happened to Greg. 我每天都在为格雷格的事而自责
[15:30] Everyone I get close to dies. I’m… 我亲近的人都会死 我
[15:33] I’m bad luck. 我是个扫把星
[15:37] Not to me. 我不觉得啊
[15:42] I know you found something important out there, 我知道你发现了重要的东西
[15:45] something that may have to do with the death of my parents. 可能和我父母的死有关
[15:47] I just need you to tell me what it is. 告诉我是什么吧
[15:49] I wish I could, Jax. I really do. 我也想说 杰克斯 真的
[15:50] – But I simply can’t. – Why? -但我不能说 -为什么
[15:52] It is a matter of EarthCom security. 这事关地球网的安全问题
[15:54] I am under orders. 我是在奉命行事
[15:55] You may not have to answer to anyone, but I do. 你不用听命于人 但我需要
[15:58] I am only following orders. 我只是在服从命令
[16:01] Just following orders. 只是在服从命令
[16:02] I learned in history class that the “Superior orders defense” 我在历史课上学到”上级命令的辨护理由”
[16:05] was the same excuse used in the Nuremberg Trials. 在纽伦堡审判中也用到过
[16:08] It’s the defense of cowards. 这是懦夫的辩护理由
[16:11] So now you’re calling me a Nazi? 你管我叫纳粹
[16:14] That seems pretty unfair, Jax. 这不公平吧 杰克斯
[16:16] If you carry on running around doing whatever you want, 如果你继续随心所欲
[16:19] whenever you want, 不分场合
[16:20] you’re going to end up alienating your friends 到头来你会疏远你的朋友
[16:22] and getting expelled. 然后被开除的
[16:26] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[16:29] I didn’t mean to call you a Nazi. 我不是故意叫你纳粹的
[16:30] That was… that was kind of harsh. 这话有点过分了
[16:34] Yeah. 是啊
[16:34] It was a bit. 是有一点
[16:38] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[16:44] Beyond program. 超越程序
[16:45] Western Town activated. 西部城镇启动
[16:48] Oh, yeah. 好
[17:06] I didn’t know you could ride horses. 你还会骑马啊
[17:10] How did you find me? 你是怎么找到我的
[17:11] It wasn’t very hard. 不是很难啊
[17:13] Atria said you like to come to this sim 阿特丽亚说你想一个人待着的时候
[17:14] – when you want to be alone. – Exactly. When I wanna be alone. -就会来这个模拟世界 -没错 我想一个人待着
[17:19] So what, exactly, did your dad do that made you so upset? 你爸到底做了什么事 让你这么难过
[17:23] He wants something from me. 他想让我给他一个东西
[17:26] Needs my help with one of his crazy schemes. 他有一个疯狂的计划 需要我的帮助
[17:28] What crazy scheme is that? 什么疯狂的计划
[17:31] He says he owes a bunch of money to the Hypatia Syndicate, 他说他欠希帕提娅财团一大笔钱
[17:34] and they’ll kill him if he doesn’t pay. 如果他不付钱 她们就会杀了他
[17:37] How much does he owe? 他欠多少钱
[17:38] They don’t want money. 她们不要钱
[17:40] They want him to steal something from the FTA Museum. 她们想让他从舰队训练学院博物馆偷个东西
[17:42] The Jindoo. 金斗
[17:44] He needs my help to pull it off. 他需要我的帮助
[17:46] You’re not seriously thinking about helping him, are you? 你不会真的想帮他吧
[17:48] Are you kidding? Of course not. 你在开玩笑吗 当然不会
[17:50] Well, that’s a relief. 那就好
[17:52] All right, well, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. 如果有什么需要我帮忙 就告诉我
[17:55] I’m going to let you get back to… 那你继续
[17:57] whatever it is you’re doing here. 完成你的任务吧
[17:59] Just riding in to clean up another town. 我就是骑马去清理另一个城镇
[18:01] I know. 我知道
[18:02] And it ain’t big enough for the both of us, 这匹马两个人骑不了
[18:04] so I’m gonna go. 我走了
[18:05] Hi-yo, Silver. 回见 银色子弹
[18:16] Hello, Thomas. 你好 托马斯
[18:18] Seriously? 不是吧
[18:21] If you don’t help your father, 如果你不帮你父亲
[18:22] you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. 你会后悔一辈子的
[18:24] Did Billy D. Send you to convince me? 比利·D派你来说服我吗
[18:25] Your father doesn’t know I’m here. 你父亲不知道我来找你
[18:28] You’re wasting your time. I’m not even interested. 你这是在浪费时间 我完全不感兴趣
[18:30] He’s really special to me, Thomas, 他对我来说很特别 托马斯
[18:32] and he needs our help. 他需要我们的帮助
[18:35] Anybody ever tell you you got terrible taste in men? 有人跟你说过 你很不会挑男人吗
[18:39] How much do you really know about your dad? 你对你父亲到底有多少了解
[18:43] Maybe it’s time you heard his real story. 也许你该听听他的真实故事
[18:55] Billy Dwayne Ross was a brave platoon leader. 比利·德韦恩·罗斯是一位英勇的排长
[18:59] EarthCom realized your father was special. 地球网发现你父亲很特别
[19:01] He always knew exactly which soldier under him 他每次都能给士兵
[19:04] to give which assignment. 安排合理的任务
[19:06] And he was always right, 他从不犯错
[19:07] because he was an empath. 因为他是同理者
[19:09] Sound familiar? 耳熟吗
[19:11] The rare gene which creates them was passed down to you 这种罕见的基因通过你父亲
[19:13] from your father. 遗传给了你
[19:15] I may be an empath, 虽然我是同理者
[19:16] but I’m no mind reader. 但我不会读心术
[19:18] Neither was he… until the surgery. 他手术前也不会
[19:21] After they confirmed his aptitude, 部队确认了他的能力之后
[19:24] they cut Billy D.’s head wide open 他们把比利·D的头切开了
[19:26] and amplified your father’s abilities a hundredfold. 把你父亲的能力提高了百倍
[19:30] Some telepaths. Became spies. 有些读心者成为了间谍
[19:33] The best ones were turned into interrogators. 最优秀的变成了审问者
[19:40] In what sector will the Zatarians 扎塔会对哪个扇区
[19:44] launch their next major attack? 发动主要攻击
[19:50] Billy D. Has the ability to invade another person’s consciousness. 比利·D有能力侵犯他人的意识
[19:55] It’s called Mind-Diving. 称之为心灵深潜
[20:18] The next attack will be in Sector 347. 下一次袭击在347扇区
[20:27] My mom never told me any of this. 我妈从没告诉过我这些
[20:28] Because she never knew about what your dad did. 因为她不清楚你爸的工作
[20:31] Everything the ETC did was top secret. 地球网所做的一切都是最高机密
[20:34] So if he’s so traumatized, 既然他受了这么严重的创伤
[20:35] why does he always want to be the life of the party? 为什么他总想成为派对的主角
[20:37] To hide the agony he experiences every day. 那是为了隐藏他每天所经历的痛苦
[20:40] All the memories of pain and trauma from the war. 战争带来的痛苦和创伤的记忆
[20:43] So this whole Mr. Cool Billy D. Thing is all– 所以整个酷比利·D先生
[20:46] Just a mask. 只是一张面具
[20:48] An elaborate coping mechanism. 煞费苦心的应对机制
[20:52] Much like this VR simulation is for you. 就像你来这个虚拟现实模拟世界一样
[20:56] I don’t know. 可能吧
[20:58] Western Town terminated. 西部城镇结束
[21:00] You’re an empath, Thomas. 你是同理者 托马斯
[21:03] You can feel I’m telling the truth. 你能感觉到我说的是实话
[21:08] When your father’s in contact with you, 你父亲接触你时
[21:10] his telepathic abilities are amplified exponentially. 他的心灵感应能力会呈指数级放大
[21:13] That’s why he needs you to help steal the artifact. 所以他需要你帮他偷东西
[21:16] So, what’s your part in all this? 那你是干什么的
[21:18] Let’s just say I understand what he needs. 可以说我明白他需要什么
[21:22] And what he needs right now, more than anything, 他现在最需要的是
[21:24] is his son. 他的儿子
[21:27] Whether he lives or dies is all up to you. 他的死活都由你决定
[21:46] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[21:48] Billy D.’s in danger. 比利·D有危险
[21:50] I love him, and I need you to help save him. 我爱他 我需要你帮我救他
[21:53] Does this have to do with stealing the Jindoo? 这跟偷金斗有关吗
[21:55] I told you when we met you’re unique. 我们第一次见面时 我说过你很特别
[21:58] Your thoughts are naturally resistant to detection. 你的思想天生不易察觉
[22:01] Any idea why? 你知道为什么吗
[22:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:04] But we can use that ability to pull off this heist together. 但我们可以利用这个能力来偷金斗
[22:07] And I need your help to convince Thomas to do it too. 希望你能帮我说服托马斯
[22:10] Thomas already made up his mind. 托马斯已经想好了
[22:13] So have I. 我也一样
[22:14] Your mother was an amazing woman, Jax. 你妈妈很了不起 杰克斯
[22:17] You remind me of her a lot. 你和她很像
[22:21] You knew my mother? 你认识我妈
[22:26] I seriously doubt that. 我怎么不信呢
[22:28] She didn’t have a lot of friends, and I knew all of them. 她朋友不多 我都认识
[22:31] I wouldn’t claim we were exactly friends. 我们不算朋友
[22:33] More like associates. 更像是同事
[22:35] We did share a mutual trust, however. 但我们互相信任
[22:39] “Ten points for Gryffindor.” “格兰芬多加十分”
[22:42] You recognize that, don’t you? 你记得吧
[22:44] Something she used to say when I would do a good job. 我表现好的时候她就会这么说
[22:47] It’s from this old book we used to read. 这句话来自我们以前看过的旧书
[22:49] A book about wizards. I know. 一本关于巫师的书 我知道
[22:52] You told her you wanted to have powers like that too, 你跟她说你也想拥有那样的力量
[22:55] and she told you that one day you would. 她说总有一天你也会有的
[22:58] How do you know all this? 你怎么知道的
[22:59] She told me. 她跟我说过
[23:00] Because she knew that one day, you might need my help. 因为她知道你以后可能会需要我的帮助
[23:03] Now that day has come. 这一天已经到来
[23:05] Need your help? 需要你的帮忙
[23:07] Seems like you’re the one who’s asking for mine. 现在好像是你在求我帮忙
[23:09] We can help each other. 我们可以互相帮助
[23:11] I need to save my future husband’s life, 我要救我未婚夫的命
[23:14] and you want to know what happened to your parents 你想知道你父母在新波特兰殖民地
[23:16] at the New Portland colony. 发生了什么
[23:18] What do you know about New Portland? 你对新波特兰了解多少
[23:20] The moment we successfully complete this mission, 我们完成任务的时候
[23:22] I’ll give you the key that’ll help unlock the mystery. 我就会给你解开谜团的钥匙
[23:27] And why should I trust you? 我为什么要相信你
[23:28] Because you have no choice. 因为你别无选择
[23:30] And no one else will help you. 没有人会帮你
[23:31] Not your uncle. 你叔叔不会
[23:33] Not even that pretty young boy you claim to care nothing about. 连你声称不在乎的那个帅小伙也不会
[23:36] If you want answers, you need to do this. 如果你想知道答案 就必须这么做
[23:39] How do you know my mother? 你怎么会认识我妈
[23:41] Who are you, Tierney? 你是谁 蒂尔尼
[23:43] The important question, Jax, is who are you? 杰克斯 关键问题是 你是谁
[24:03] Tierney, where’d you go? 蒂尔尼 你去哪了
[24:06] I went for a run. 我去跑步了
[24:07] For three hours? 跑了三个小时吗
[24:09] No way. 不可能
[24:12] Look, you may have trained yourself to block my telepathy, 虽然你接受过抵御我心灵感应的训练
[24:14] but I still know when you’re lying to me. 但你撒谎的时候我依然能发现
[24:24] I talked to Jax and your son 我去劝杰克斯还有你儿子
[24:25] about them helping us steal the Jindoo. 帮我们偷金斗了
[24:29] Don’t be upset with me, honey. I was only trying to help. 别生气 亲爱的 我只是想帮你
[24:33] Tierney. 蒂尔尼
[24:39] You stay the hell away from my son… 离我儿子远点
[24:45] What…? 什么
[24:47] Seems like you’ve forgotten the pecking order around here. 你好像忘记了我们的等级
[24:50] Get off me. 放开我
[24:51] I’m your handler, not your fiancée. 我是你的管理员 不是未婚妻
[24:54] You work for me. 你在替我工作
[24:56] Our little charade must be causing you some confusion. 逢场作戏是不是让你膨胀了
[25:00] I got your sorry ass out of prison, 我把你从监狱里救出来
[25:01] and I can send you back. 也可以把你送回去
[25:07] Or how about this? 要不这样
[25:10] EarthCom is planning to restart the Telepath Corps 地球网正计划重启心灵感应部队
[25:13] to prepare for the next war against the Zatarians. 来准备和扎塔的战争
[25:15] I could always have you drafted back into service. 我可以让你重新服役啊
[25:19] How’s that sound, honey? 听起来怎么样 亲爱的
[25:22] I’d rather die than go back to the ETC. 我宁愿死也不回地球网
[25:25] If you want to be a free man again, 如果你想重获自由
[25:27] it doesn’t seem like you have a choice, now do you? 似乎别无选择啊
[25:58] You look like you’ve got a lot on your mind. 你看起来心事重重啊
[26:02] You know I do. 你知道的
[26:05] You still trying to figure out if you should help your dad or not? 你还在考虑要不要帮你爸吗
[26:10] I can’t even believe I’m even thinking about it. 我都不敢相信我会去考虑
[26:14] Have you talked to Atria about it? 你和阿特丽亚聊过吗
[26:17] She’s not exactly the best person to talk to 跟她聊父母的问题不合适吧
[26:19] about parental issues, given she doesn’t even have any. 毕竟她都没有父母
[26:21] So… 所以
[26:22] All right. 好吧
[26:26] I talked to Tierney. 我和蒂尔尼谈过了
[26:28] She asked for my help. 她想让我帮忙
[26:31] Your dad sacrificed everything during the war 你爸在战争中牺牲了一切
[26:33] to help the Earth Confederacy. 来帮助地球联盟
[26:34] And now he’s being chased by a bunch of lowlifes. 而现在他正被一群恶棍追杀
[26:38] Not to mention his son is one of my best friends 而且他儿子还是我的好朋友
[26:41] who is always been there when I needed him. 总是在我需要他时来帮我
[26:44] So if you want my help, I’m in. 所以如果你要我帮忙 我肯定帮
[27:01] Hey, son. 儿子
[27:04] I came as soon as I got your message. 我一收到你的消息就过来了
[27:09] I just don’t want you to get hurt. 我不想让你受伤
[27:12] So… 所以
[27:14] I’ve decided I’m going to help you steal the Jindoo. 我决定帮你偷金斗
[27:21] That means so much to me, son. 这对我来说意义重大 儿子
[27:28] Okay, everybody’s got to listen very carefully. 大家听好了
[27:32] The first thing we need to do is create a diversion. 我们要先转移他们的注意力
[27:35] Tommy, Jax, you will set off the smoke devices here, here, and here. 汤米 杰克斯 你们要触发这几处的烟雾装置
[27:41] Tierney and I will arrive at 1700 hours. 蒂尔尼和我会在下午五点到达
[27:47] Security will lock down the museum 保安会根据预设的安全协议
[27:49] according to a pre-established security protocol. 封锁博物馆
[27:52] And I’ll disable the security system 然后我会破坏安保系统
[27:54] so they can’t monitor our intrusion. 让他们看不到我们闯入
[27:56] Meanwhile, I will do a mind dive on Professor Osborn 与此同时 我会心灵深潜奥斯本教授的大脑
[27:58] to get the code that would get us all into the museum archive. 获得进入博物馆档案室的密码
[28:04] Professor! 教授
[28:05] Osborn. 奥斯本
[28:07] My son speaks highly of your class. 我儿子很喜欢你的课
[28:09] William Dwayne Ross at your service. 威廉·德韦恩·罗斯为你效劳
[28:10] But you can call me Billy D. 但你可以叫我比利·D
[28:13] Pleasure to meet you, William. 很高兴见到你 威廉
[28:14] Your son is a fine student and an excellent pilot. 你儿子是一位优秀的学生以及杰出的飞行员
[28:27] Access denied. 拒绝访问
[28:32] – It’s not working. – Access denied. -没用啊 -拒绝访问
[28:33] – What’s wrong? – Just give me a second. I… -怎么回事 -稍等一下 我
[28:37] What kind of telepath are you? 你算什么读心者啊
[28:39] – The kind that’s not eidetic. – Access denied. -不是遗觉的读心者 -拒绝访问
[28:41] Could you just let me concentrate? 你能让我专注点吗
[28:44] Come on, Dad. 加把劲 爸
[28:46] You can do this. 你可以的
[28:53] No, wait, actually… 不 等等 其实
[28:56] I can do this. 我可以的
[29:06] Access granted. 允许访问
[29:10] That’s my boy. 好小子
[29:20] This is the reason we needed you, Jax. 这就是我们需要你的原因 杰克斯
[29:22] This is a thought detector. 这是思维检测器
[29:24] It picks up neural activity from the brain. 它能从大脑获取神经活动
[29:27] It’ll be triggered by a person’s first step into it, unless… 人一进入就会触发 除非
[29:30] Unless that person has congenital resistance to thought detection. 除非那个人对思维检测有先天抵抗力
[29:33] Exactly. 没错
[29:35] I was trained to keep my thoughts secure from telepaths, 我接受过抵抗心灵感应的训练
[29:37] but that only gives me a 50-50 chance at not triggering it. 但我仅有50%的机率不会触发
[29:41] But when I saw Billy D guess wrong at the bar, 但是当我在酒吧看到比利·D猜错了
[29:43] I knew you could do it. He couldn’t read you. 我就知道你可以 他读不了你的心
[29:46] There’s something special about you. 你很特别
[29:48] Time’s a-ticking, ladies. We got to… 时间不等人 女士们 我们
[29:52] Keep your mind as clear of thoughts as possible. 尽可能放空自己
[29:58] Stay serene. 保持平静
[30:00] Breathe. 呼吸
[30:09] Well done, Jax. 干得漂亮 杰克斯
[30:26] Lasers. 激光
[30:28] Why’d it have to be lasers? 为什么要有激光
[30:30] What the hell is this? 这是什么
[30:32] This wasn’t in any of the schematics. 图纸上没有这个啊
[30:34] They must have upgraded the security system from the plans we stole. 我们偷的安保系统图纸可能过时了
[30:40] How the hell are we going to get past these? 我们怎么通过这些激光
[30:50] There is no way to get past laser security. 我们没办法通过激光啊
[30:54] Silly boy, there’s always a way. 傻小子 肯定有办法的
[31:21] Damn. 我靠
[31:30] Come on. We’re running out of time. 快点 没时间了
[31:40] This is an organic lock. 这是有机锁
[31:42] An artificial mini brain. 人造微型大脑
[31:44] Ten billion neurons whose sole function 100亿个神经元 唯一的功能
[31:46] is to constantly think to create ever-changing combination codes. 就是不断思考 不断改变密码
[31:50] How are we going to get past that? 我们怎么通过这个呢
[31:52] Only a powerful telepath can do it 只有强大的心灵感应者
[31:53] by communicating with the brain itself. 与大脑交流才能解锁
[31:57] Cue Billy D. 比利·D出场
[31:58] But the telepath has to be amplified. 但一定要放大心灵感应
[32:01] Which is why you’re here, Thomas. 这就是需要你的原因 托马斯
[32:32] See up there? See up there, kiddo? 看见上面了吗 看见了吗 小子
[32:35] That’s where you’re going to, the stars and back. 那是你要去的地方 往返于星际间
[32:38] Right here. Right here. 就是这样 就是这样
[32:41] That’s right, kiddo. I got you. 就是这样 孩子 我在旁边
[32:42] Oh, you beat me! 你超过我了
[32:44] Hey, kiddo. 小子
[32:47] Open your eyes, son. 睁开眼睛 儿子
[32:48] Hey, you blow the candles. 吹蜡烛吧
[32:51] Happy birthday, kiddo. 生日快乐 小子
[32:55] I love you, Dad. 爸爸 我爱你
[32:58] I love you, kiddo. I love you, kiddo. 我也爱你 小子
[33:00] High five. 击个掌
[33:03] I don’t think I can do it, kiddo. 我不行了 小子
[33:22] We did it. 我们成功了
[33:27] Pop? You okay? 爸 你还好吗
[33:32] Now I am, son. 我很好 儿子
[33:35] Now I am. 我现在很好
[33:46] I thought we came for the crystal. 我们不是来偷水晶的吗
[33:52] I said we had to find it. 我说了我们得找到它
[33:54] And we did. 我们找到了
[33:57] So, what is that thing? 那是什么东西
[34:00] That’s the flight data recorder from the Tereshkova, isn’t it? 那是捷列什科娃号的飞行记录器吧
[34:04] What did you just do? 你干嘛了
[34:07] What does this have to do with the Tereshkova? 这和捷列什科娃号有什么关系
[34:09] I thought we were here to save Billy D.’s life. 我们来这里不是为了救比利·D的命吗
[34:12] Don’t get all sanctimonious with me, girl. 别道貌岸然了 姑娘
[34:15] The only reason you came on this little adventure 你加入冒险的唯一原因
[34:16] was because I promised you information 是我承诺会告诉你
[34:18] about what happened to your parents. 你父母到底怎么了
[34:28] I did what you wanted. 你照你的要求做了
[34:30] Now tell me why the New Portland colony was attacked. 告诉我为什么新波特兰殖民地被袭击了
[34:40] I wasn’t expecting an actual key. 没想到还真是把钥匙
[34:42] You told me you were going to tell me 你说过你要告诉我
[34:44] what happened to my parents. 我父母发生了什么事
[34:45] I told you I would give you the key to the mystery, 我说我会给你解开谜团的钥匙
[34:48] and I have. 我给你了
[34:50] But now you have to find the lock. 但是现在你得找到那把锁
[34:53] When you do, 等你找到了
[34:54] you’ll know everything. 就会知道一切
[34:55] And you might be sorry I ever gave that to you. 说不定你还会后悔问我要它
[34:59] What’s…? 什么
[35:03] Dad, I’m sorry about all the things I said. 爸 我很抱歉说了那些话
[35:07] Until our minds merged, 我们的思想融合前
[35:08] I never realized how much you really cared about me. 我从未意识到你有多在意我
[35:12] It’s all right, son. 没事的 儿子
[35:14] I just want the chance to try to make up for all the lost years. 我只想找个机会弥补一下遗失的过去
[35:17] Why don’t we start tonight? 不如就今晚吧
[35:19] Let me and Atria take you for a proper dinner. 我和阿特丽亚带你去吃顿像样的晚餐
[35:23] Come on, honey. Let’s go. 亲爱的 咱们走
[35:26] And then we’ll go have dinner with the fam. 然后我们再和你家人吃个晚餐
[35:30] I’ll see you tonight, son? 晚上见 儿子
[35:42] You convince me to do this 你说服我参加行动
[35:44] because you said you were my friend, Jax. 因为你说你是我的朋友 杰克斯
[35:46] – You know I am. – No, you’re not. -你知道我是认真的 -不 你不是
[35:48] Was there anything you even said to me that was true? 你对我说过真话吗
[35:50] What? 什么
[35:51] You used me like you always do to get what you wanted. 你总是利用我 来得到你想要的东西
[35:55] You don’t care about whose lives you put at risk to do that. 你根本不在乎让别人冒险
[35:59] That’s not what I… 我没有
[36:16] I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this genuinely happy. 我好像从没见过你这么高兴
[36:19] I’ve been put through hell by you and the ETC. 我被你和地球网折磨得那么惨
[36:22] But it’s all been worth it, 但是这一切都是值得的
[36:23] because I’m back together with my son. 因为我和我儿子重聚了
[36:25] You’re a free man, Billy D. 你自由了 比利·D
[36:28] You fulfilled your part of the bargain. 你完成了任务
[36:30] But I will be tasked with other assignments 但我还会需要有经验的心灵感应者
[36:32] that’ll require a skilled telepath. 来帮我完成任务
[36:34] Sorry, but I’m out. 抱歉 我不干了
[36:36] You’re going to have to find another sucker 你得另找一个倒霉蛋
[36:37] to do your dirty work. 来替你干脏活了
[36:38] I already have. 我已经找到了
[36:40] Your son Thomas has proved 你儿子托马斯已经证明了
[36:42] he’ll make an excellent recruit. 他会成为出色的新成员
[36:45] What the hell are you talking about? 你说什么
[36:49] I saw today that Thomas has great potential. 今天我看到了托马斯的巨大潜力
[36:53] With the proper surgical enhancements, 只要进行适当的手术强化
[36:55] he could even become more powerful than you. 他甚至可能比你还要强大
[37:05] Welcome home, Jax. 欢迎回家 杰克斯
[37:16] Hey, Jax. 杰克斯
[37:17] We’re headed to dinner with Billy D. 我们要去和比利·D吃晚餐
[37:19] Want to come with? 一起吗
[37:21] I’m sure Jax already has plans tonight. 杰克斯今晚应该已经有安排了
[37:26] Not tonight, thanks. 今晚不去了 谢谢
[37:29] Okay. 好吧
[37:32] Thomas, wait, I… 托马斯 等等 我
[37:38] No! No! 不 不
[37:46] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[37:48] Thomas? 托马斯
[37:49] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[37:52] I’m fine. 我没事
[37:53] – You saw something. – No. -你看见了什么 -没有
[37:55] Nothing. 没什么
[37:57] Let’s…let’s go, Atria. 我们走吧 阿特丽亚
[38:01] I’ll catch you later, gator. 回头见
[38:10] Come on in, guys. 两位请进
[38:20] Dad, what are you doing? 爸 你在干嘛
[38:21] What’s it look like? 你说呢
[38:23] Packing. 收拾行李
[38:25] Tierney and I have got to catch the last shuttle to Las Venus, 我和蒂尔尼要赶最后一班去拉斯维纳斯的穿梭机
[38:27] because like P.T. Barnum said, 因为PT·巴纳姆说过
[38:29] there’s a sucker born every minute. 每分钟都会出生一个倒霉鬼
[38:32] But I thought we were going to have dinner together 但我们不是要一起吃晚餐
[38:34] and make up for lost time. 弥补我们遗失的过去吗
[38:40] Are you really that stupid, son? 你真有那么傻吗 儿子
[38:44] Look, I needed you for the heist. 我需要你帮我偷东西
[38:46] That’s it. 仅此而已
[38:48] People don’t change. You know that. 人是不会变的 你知道的
[38:51] Okay, look, look, look. 好吧 看好了
[38:52] Here is a credit. 这是一个信用币
[38:58] Don’t say I never gave you anything, kiddo. 可别说我什么都没给过你啊 小子
[39:09] Thomas? Thomas! 托马斯 托马斯
[39:26] I’m impressed you were able to do that to your own son. 你居然能这么对自己的儿子
[39:33] It’s probably the most noble thing you’ve ever done. 这可能是你做过最高尚的事了
[39:36] Too bad no one will ever know. 很遗憾 没有人会知道的
[39:41] I keep working for you, 我继续替你干活
[39:43] you stay the hell away from my son. 你离我儿子远一点
[39:46] That’s the deal, right? 说定了吧
[39:48] Yes. We have a deal. 是的 说定了
[39:55] He fooled me too, honey. 他也骗了我 亲爱的
[39:58] Sometimes we want to believe so much, 有时候我们过于相信
[40:00] we convince ourselves the lie is the truth. 以至于我们误以为谎言也是真相
[40:04] My dad was lying to me. 我爸一直在骗我
[40:06] I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 我很遗憾
[40:09] But that’s not what he was lying about. 但他骗我的不是这件事
[40:12] He didn’t mean any of what he said, 他说的不是真心话
[40:13] and he’s terrified of Tierney. 他很怕蒂尔尼
[40:15] What? How do you know that? 什么 你怎么知道的
[40:19] Because when he put this coin in my hand, we connected. 他把硬币放我手里的时候 我们心灵连接了
[40:21] He did some crazy mind dive with me. 他和我进行了疯狂的心灵深潜
[40:35] I love you, kiddo, 我爱你 小子
[40:38] but you got to play along right now. 但是你得配合我
[40:40] I’m doing all this for you. 我做这些都是为了你
[40:42] It’s all an act. 这都是在演戏
[40:45] We don’t have much time. 我们没多少时间
[40:47] Tierney is very dangerous. You stay away from her. 蒂尔尼非常危险 离她远点
[40:52] And from me too. 也离我远点
[40:55] I love you so much, son. I always will. 我非常爱你 儿子 我永远爱你
[41:00] But it’s best that you keep away from me. 但你最好还是离我远点
[41:05] I just need to know you’re safe. 只要你安全就好
[41:13] You get the hell out of here, all right? 赶紧离开这里 好吗
[41:21] Don’t say I never gave you anything, kiddo. 可别说我什么都没给过你啊 小子
[41:25] Oh, my gosh. 天呐
[41:26] If that’s all true, we have to help him. 如果这些都是真的 我们得帮帮他
[41:29] We will, I promise. 会的 我保证
[41:32] But I don’t think there’s anything we can do right now. 但我们现在什么都做不了
[41:36] But I have a strong feeling 可我有种很强的预感
[41:38] we haven’t seen the last of Billy Dwayne Ross. 比利·德韦恩·罗斯的能力远远不止这些
潘多拉

文章导航

Previous Post: 潘多拉(Pandora)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 潘多拉(Pandora)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

潘多拉(Pandora)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号