| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | The obstacle is the path. What does that mean? | “障碍就是通道” 这是什么意思 | 
| [00:05] | The images we recovered from your mother’s workstation. | 它们是在挖掘现场从你母亲的工作站上恢复的图像 | 
| [00:07] | Those are the images she was working on when she was killed. | 她是在破译这些图形的时候被杀的 | 
| [00:09] | We should go on a date. | 我们去约会吧 | 
| [00:11] | – I like you, Xander. – What’s the deal with you two? | -我喜欢你 桑德尔 -你们俩到底是什么情况 | 
| [00:14] | – There is no deal. – Keep telling yourself that. | -没什么啊 -你就继续骗自己吧 | 
| [00:16] | I understand you already know the girl. | 看来你已经认识那个女孩了 | 
| [00:17] | She dated my sister for a while, but you knew that already. | 她和我妹交往过一段时间 但是你已经知道了 | 
| [00:20] | There’s something on the other side of that portal. | 传送门另一头有东西 | 
| [00:22] | If Captain Jaworski’s intel about Tiagra proves accurate, | 如果贾沃斯基舰长关于迪阿格拉的情报无误 | 
| [00:26] | then every government in the civilized worlds | 那文明世界的每个政府 | 
| [00:29] | will be beholden to us. | 都会感谢我们 | 
| [00:49] | Have you gotten it to work? | 你们成功了吗 | 
| [00:51] | We’ve made some progress. | 我们取得了一些进展 | 
| [00:54] | So that’s a no. | 所以就是没有 | 
| [00:59] | Tell them to work faster. | 告诉他们动作快点 | 
| [01:01] | I’m not renowned for my patience. | 我没什么耐心 | 
| [01:03] | My father, less so. | 我父亲更没耐心 | 
| [01:05] | There is something else we need to show you. | 我们还要给你看个东西 | 
| [01:12] | We’re not sure what it means. | 我们不知道这是什么意思 | 
| [01:15] | What it means, Dr. Markham, | 马卡姆博士 这是说明 | 
| [01:17] | is that we’re digging in the right place. | 我们挖对了地方 | 
| [01:23] | Do you know how long I’ve waited for Solstice Break? | 你们知道我等冬至假期多久了吗 | 
| [01:27] | Nothing but one week of fun in the sun. | 在恒星上玩一周啊 | 
| [01:30] | Well, suns, actually. | 其实是两个恒星 | 
| [01:32] | The resort we’re going to is in a binary star system. | 我们要去的度假村是联星系统 | 
| [01:35] | I still can’t believe you guys talked me into going. | 你们为什么坚持要我去啊 | 
| [01:37] | Come on, Pilar, this trip will be good for you. | 拜托 皮拉 这次旅行对你有好处的 | 
| [01:40] | You need to unwind and unplug. | 你需要拔掉插头 放松一下 | 
| [01:43] | Why? I can go anywhere I want | 为什么 我不离开宿舍 | 
| [01:45] | without even leaving my dorm room. | 都能周游世界 | 
| [01:51] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [01:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [01:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [01:56] | We were just sharing notes from Shral’s lecture today. | 我们只是在分享什拉尔今天的课堂笔记 | 
| [01:59] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [02:01] | You guys were talking about your trip again, weren’t you? | 你们又在谈论旅行了 是吗 | 
| [02:04] | Guys, it’s okay to talk about it in front of me. | 伙计们 在我面前说没关系啊 | 
| [02:06] | I really don’t mind. | 我真的不介意 | 
| [02:07] | We just feel bad you’re not coming. | 我们只是觉得很遗憾你不来了 | 
| [02:09] | After everything that’s happened this year, | 今年发生了这一切后 | 
| [02:11] | it just doesn’t feel right celebrating. | 我只是觉得还是不要庆祝了吧 | 
| [02:13] | But staying on campus for Winter Solstice Break? | 但是在校园度过冬至假期吗 | 
| [02:16] | Isn’t there somewhere else you could go? | 你有别的地方可以去吗 | 
| [02:17] | With my parents gone, the Academy is my home now. | 我父母去世后 学院就是我的家了 | 
| [02:20] | But it won’t be that bad. | 没那么糟的 | 
| [02:25] | It couldn’t have anything to do with someone else | 这跟某人在冬至假期留校 | 
| [02:27] | who’s staying behind on Solstice Break, could it? | 没有任何关系 是吗 | 
| [02:29] | Guys, for the last time, | 伙计们 我最后说一遍 | 
| [02:31] | there is nothing going on with me and Xander. | 我和桑德尔没什么的 | 
| [02:33] | Even if there was, he’s with Kossara now, so… | 即使有 他现在和科萨拉在交往 所以 | 
| [02:36] | Not anymore. Kossara told me they broke up, | 现在不是啦 科萨拉告诉我 他们分手了 | 
| [02:39] | so that put the kibosh on their plan to take a cruise | 所以他们也不会乘飞船 | 
| [02:41] | to the rings of Persephone. | 去珀尔塞福涅星环旅行了 | 
| [02:44] | You can act like you don’t care as much as you want, | 你可以表现得不在乎 | 
| [02:46] | but a clone knows better. | 但克隆人很清楚 | 
| [02:53] | You wanted to see me, professor? | 你找我吗 教授 | 
| [02:55] | It appears Parallax is in possession | 视差好像获得了 | 
| [02:57] | of a powerful new weapon, code name: Janus. | 一个强大的新武器 代号两面神 | 
| [03:00] | – What does it do? – Don’t know. | -什么武器 -不知道 | 
| [03:03] | All we have to go on is this one image. | 我们只有这张照片 | 
| [03:06] | Those are the same alien symbols | 这些外星符号 | 
| [03:08] | that we recovered from a colony in New Portland. | 跟我们在新波特兰殖民地发现的一样 | 
| [03:10] | Precisely. | 没错 | 
| [03:12] | Whatever it is, it’s too bloody dangerous | 不管是什么 落到哈伦·弗里德手里 | 
| [03:14] | to leave in Harlan Fried’s hands. | 都太危险了 | 
| [03:15] | I need you to find out what it is. | 你帮我去查查那是什么武器 | 
| [03:18] | And that’s where Jacqueline comes in. | 带上杰奎琳 | 
| [03:20] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [03:21] | According to intelligence reports, | 根据情报显示 | 
| [03:23] | Fried’s youngest daughter, Cordelia, | 弗里德最小的女儿 科迪丽亚 | 
| [03:24] | is celebrating Solstice Break on Euphoria 7. | 要在欢欣7号星庆祝冬至假期 | 
| [03:28] | She and Jax had a relationship a few years ago. | 她和杰克斯几年前在一起过 | 
| [03:31] | We need Jax to reestablish contact with Cordelia. | 我们需要杰克斯与科迪丽亚重新建立联系 | 
| [03:33] | Reestablish contact? | 重新建立联系 | 
| [03:37] | You mean get back in a relationship with her? | 你是说跟她复合吗 | 
| [03:42] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 | 
| [03:43] | – That’s why you’ll be there with her. – She’ll never agree to it. | -所以你要跟她一起去 -她不会同意的 | 
| [03:45] | You’re underestimating how persuasive you can be, Mr. Duvall. | 你低估了自己的说服力 杜瓦尔先生 | 
| [03:50] | Besides, we’re only asking her to resume a prior relationship, | 而且我们只是让她重拾旧好 | 
| [03:55] | not do anything she hasn’t done before. | 也没让做她没做过的事啊 | 
| [03:59] | Sir, and what if I refuse? | 先生 如果我拒绝呢 | 
| [04:04] | Millions of people around the galaxy are potentially in jeopardy | 如果这把武器落入哈伦·弗里德手中 | 
| [04:07] | if this weapon falls into Harlan Fried’s hands, | 星系中数百万人都可能会有危险 | 
| [04:09] | so you don’t get a choice. | 所以你别无选择 | 
| [04:11] | You and Jacqueline are going to Euphoria 7, | 你和杰奎琳必须得去欢欣7号星 | 
| [04:13] | and you’re going to get that intel. | 获得情报 | 
| [04:15] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 | 
| [04:37] | Welcome, Thomas. | 欢迎 托马斯 | 
| [04:45] | Aren’t the clothes supposed to go inside? | 衣服不放进去吗 | 
| [04:51] | I’m not going with you. | 我不跟你去了 | 
| [04:52] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [04:57] | Academic probation. | 学术察看 | 
| [04:59] | They said that my grades slipped last quarter, | 他们说我上个季度成绩下滑了 | 
| [05:01] | so I have to stay here on duty assignment. | 所以我必须留在这里执行任务 | 
| [05:05] | Can’t you talk to someone? | 不能求求情吗 | 
| [05:06] | I already tried. It’s no use. | 我试过了 没用 | 
| [05:09] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 | 
| [05:10] | This was supposed to be our first trip together. | 这是我们第一次共同旅行 | 
| [05:14] | Now it’s all ruined! | 现在全毁了 | 
| [05:18] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 | 
| [05:23] | What if I stay here too? | 我也留下怎么样 | 
| [05:25] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [05:26] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意为我这么做吗 | 
| [05:28] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [05:29] | We don’t have to go to some fancy resort to have fun. | 我们不用去什么豪华的度假村玩 | 
| [05:33] | We can have a staycation. | 我们可以在这里度假 | 
| [05:34] | – What? – It’s when you go on vacation | -什么 -虽然是度假 | 
| [05:36] | but don’t actually go anywhere. | 但我们哪里都不去 | 
| [05:42] | Doesn’t sound like much of a vacation. | 听起来不像是度假啊 | 
| [05:46] | It will be great. | 肯定很棒的 | 
| [05:54] | It’ll just be you and me… | 只有你和我 | 
| [05:57] | alone on campus. | 留在校园里 | 
| [06:00] | Totally romantic, you’ll see. | 非常浪漫 你会发现的 | 
| [06:05] | It’ll be good for me. | 这样对我也挺好 | 
| [06:07] | I won’t have to fight all the thoughts in my head. | 我脑子里也不会有那么多思想了 | 
| [06:13] | It’ll just be you and me. | 只有你和我 | 
| [06:28] | Can I sit down? | 我能坐下吗 | 
| [06:38] | So I was wondering if… | 我在想 | 
| [06:42] | maybe you’d like to take a trip off-world. | 你想不想去太空旅行 | 
| [06:46] | With me. | 跟我一起 | 
| [06:47] | A trip? | 旅行 | 
| [06:48] | You and me? | 你和我 | 
| [06:50] | Together? | 一起 | 
| [06:51] | Yeah. Together. | 是啊 一起 | 
| [06:53] | For Dr. Osborn. | 为奥斯本博士办事 | 
| [06:58] | The CIS needs intel. | 中情局需要情报 | 
| [07:00] | And we think maybe you’re the one to help us find it. | 我们觉得你也许能帮上忙 | 
| [07:02] | Intel, from who? | 谁的情报 | 
| [07:04] | Cordelia Fried. | 科迪丽亚·弗里德 | 
| [07:06] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [07:07] | I should have known. | 我应该猜到的 | 
| [07:09] | Wait, Jax, can you just listen for a minute, please? | 等等 杰克斯 你能听我说吗 | 
| [07:13] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 | 
| [07:13] | that Harlan Fried has his hands | 哈伦·弗里德获取了 | 
| [07:15] | on some seriously dangerous alien tech, | 非常危险的外星科技 | 
| [07:18] | and you are the only one that can help us find it. | 只有你能帮我们找到它 | 
| [07:20] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [07:21] | Don’t tell me you’re okay with this? | 你同意了 | 
| [07:23] | Well, if it means protecting the Confederacy, | 如果这是为了保护联盟 | 
| [07:26] | then yes. | 那我同意 | 
| [07:28] | You don’t know Cordelia like I do. | 你没有我了解科迪丽亚 | 
| [07:30] | She’s obsessive and controlling, and borderline psychotic, | 她是一个控制欲很强的强迫症精神病 | 
| [07:32] | and you just want me to get back in a relationship with her? | 你想让我跟她复合 | 
| [07:35] | It’s not a relationship. | 不是复合 | 
| [07:36] | It’s… just information that only you can get. | 只有你才能获得这些信息 | 
| [07:40] | Well, in that case… | 既然这样 | 
| [07:46] | Jax! | 杰克斯 | 
| [07:50] | What if it means finding out what happened to your parents? | 如果这样能查出你父母的事情呢 | 
| [08:00] | Just look, please. | 来看看吧 | 
| [08:11] | These were recovered from Harlan Fried’s dig site. | 这些是从哈伦·弗里德的挖掘现场发现的 | 
| [08:14] | They’re almost identical to the ones we found in New Portland. | 这和我们在新波特兰发现的符号几乎一样 | 
| [08:22] | We leave tomorrow at 0600 hours sharp. | 我们明早六点准时出发 | 
| [08:25] | Make it nine. | 九点吧 | 
| [08:27] | I like to sleep in. | 我喜欢睡懒觉 | 
| [08:36] | Where are they? The shuttle leaves in an hour. | 他们人呢 穿梭机一小时后就起飞了 | 
| [08:40] | Where’s Atria? | 阿特丽亚呢 | 
| [08:42] | Where are your bags? | 你的包呢 | 
| [08:44] | She can’t come. | 她不能来了 | 
| [08:45] | And neither can I. | 我也不行 | 
| [08:48] | But this was her idea. | 但是她说要去的啊 | 
| [08:51] | I’m sorry, but I have to be there for Atria. | 抱歉 但我得陪着阿特丽亚 | 
| [08:55] | Have fun, though. | 玩得开心点 | 
| [08:58] | Can you believe this? | 难以置信 | 
| [09:00] | First Atria, and then Thomas bails too? | 先是阿特丽亚 现在托马斯也放鸽子了 | 
| [09:03] | Well, looks like it’s just the two of us then, Ralen. | 看来只剩咱俩了 瑞伦 | 
| [09:06] | Actually, I’m not going either. | 我也不去了 | 
| [09:09] | You mean I’m going alone? | 你想让我一个人去吗 | 
| [09:12] | I didn’t even want to go in the first place. | 我本来就不想去的 | 
| [09:44] | Welcome to Euphoria 7. | 欢迎来到欢欣7号星 | 
| [10:01] | You spot her? | 看到她了吗 | 
| [10:03] | Check your six. | 六点钟方向 | 
| [10:08] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [10:09] | Now we wait to get her attention. | 等着让她发现我们 | 
| [10:12] | Don’t worry, I know how to do that. | 别担心 我知道该怎么做 | 
| [10:47] | Did she see? | 她看见了吗 | 
| [10:48] | Oh, she saw, all right. | 她看到了 | 
| [10:51] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [10:53] | Now take this. | 拿着 | 
| [10:54] | I already put sunscreen on. | 我涂过防晒了 | 
| [10:55] | It’s not for you. It’s for me. | 不是给你涂 是给我涂 | 
| [10:58] | Or should I say, Cordelia. | 其实是为了科迪丽亚 | 
| [11:03] | Pretend I said something very funny. | 假装我说了搞笑的事情 | 
| [11:10] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [11:12] | Cordelia Fried? | 科迪丽亚·弗里德 | 
| [11:13] | How are you, darling? | 宝贝 你好啊 | 
| [11:17] | You look amazing. | 你看起来真漂亮 | 
| [11:18] | So do you. | 你也是 | 
| [11:21] | Where are my manners? This is my boyfriend, Xander. | 忘了介绍 这是我男朋友桑德尔 | 
| [11:25] | How do you two know each other? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 | 
| [11:27] | Oh, we’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友了 | 
| [11:28] | We were a lot more than that. | 我们可不只是朋友 | 
| [11:29] | – We dated. Briefly. – Not that briefly. | -我们短暂交往过 -没那么短暂吧 | 
| [11:33] | Five months and seven days, to be exact. | 准确来说是五个月零七天 | 
| [11:36] | Then I guess you know exactly how special Jax is. | 看来你很清楚杰克斯是个不可多得的女孩 | 
| [11:39] | Oh, trust me, I do. | 相信我 我很清楚 | 
| [11:42] | If I were you, I wouldn’t let her out of my sight. | 我要是你 可不会让她离开我的视线 | 
| [11:44] | Oh, don’t worry, I don’t plan to. | 别担心 我不会的 | 
| [11:47] | Excuse me, Miss. Fried. | 不好意思 弗里德女士 | 
| [11:48] | In a minute. | 稍等 | 
| [11:49] | I really must insist. | 我们真的得走了 | 
| [11:50] | Yeah, I said, in a minute. | 我说了稍等 | 
| [11:55] | Sorry about my bodyguard. | 抱歉 我的保镖失礼了 | 
| [11:57] | Sometimes he doesn’t quite know his place. | 有时候他会忘记自己的身份 | 
| [11:59] | Anyway, it was so nice to see you, darling. | 总之很高兴见到你 宝贝 | 
| [12:01] | You too. Maybe we’ll see each other around. | 我也是 也许还会再见的 | 
| [12:05] | I can only hope. | 那我很期待啊 | 
| [12:14] | Well played. | 厉害啊 | 
| [12:16] | She is hooked. | 鱼儿上钩了 | 
| [12:19] | Well, then let’s reel her in, darling. | 那我们就等着收线了 宝贝 | 
| [13:02] | I must admit, I’m loving this staycation. | 不得不说 在校园度假也不错 | 
| [13:05] | So… | 所以 | 
| [13:07] | what do we do all week? | 我们这周干嘛呢 | 
| [13:15] | Hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没打扰到你们 | 
| [13:17] | Ralen? | 瑞伦 | 
| [13:18] | Aren’t you supposed to be vacationing with Pilar? | 你不是跟皮拉度假去了吗 | 
| [13:21] | I chose to stay behind. | 我没去 | 
| [13:23] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [13:25] | What are you both up to? | 你们打算干什么 | 
| [13:26] | We were just about to eat lunch. | 我们准备吃午饭呢 | 
| [13:28] | Why don’t you join us? | 要不一起吧 | 
| [13:32] | That would be delightful. | 那太好了 | 
| [13:35] | Thank you for the invitation. | 谢谢你们的邀请 | 
| [13:37] | I am most hungry. | 我正好饿了 | 
| [13:51] | Join us for a Solstice celebration | 欢迎大家明晚十点 | 
| [13:53] | – tomorrow at 10:00 p.m. – We’re on. | -参加冬至庆典 -开始吧 | 
| [13:55] | I took a lot of time off from work | 我好不容易抽出时间 | 
| [13:57] | – to spend a bit of time… – Why did you bring me here? | -来陪你 -那你带我来这里干嘛 | 
| [13:59] | – What was the point? – Can we just take this | -有意思吗 -我们能不能 | 
| [14:01] | somewhere slightly quieter? | 换个安静点的地方说 | 
| [14:02] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 走啊 | 
| [14:06] | Great. | 好吧 | 
| [14:06] | Have a nice lunch! | 午饭好好吃吧 | 
| [14:16] | I warned him not to leave you alone. | 我警告过他 不要丢下你一个人 | 
| [14:21] | We’re on vacation, | 我们还在度假 | 
| [14:21] | and all he can do is think about work. | 但他只想着工作 | 
| [14:24] | Well, his loss, | 这是他的损失 | 
| [14:26] | because now you can have a drink with me. | 现在咱俩可以喝一杯了 | 
| [14:29] | So this boyfriend of yours, is it serious? | 你和你男朋友是认真的吗 | 
| [14:36] | I like him, I just… | 我喜欢他 只是 | 
| [14:39] | I never know where we stand. | 我一直不清楚我们处于什么阶段了 | 
| [14:42] | His work is just so important to him that… | 在他心里 工作很重要 | 
| [14:46] | I don’t know, it’s almost like | 怎么说呢 感觉就像 | 
| [14:47] | there’s no room for anything else. | 他已经容不下其他东西了 | 
| [14:52] | Every time I think we might get close, | 每次我以为我们可以更进一步的时候 | 
| [14:54] | he just pushes me away. | 他就把我推开 | 
| [14:59] | Maybe you should stop waiting for him to change… | 也许你不应该等他改变 | 
| [15:02] | move on to something better. | 去找个更好的吧 | 
| [15:06] | Someone better. | 更好的人 | 
| [15:10] | How long have you had that necklace? | 你戴这条项链多久了 | 
| [15:13] | Thirteen years. | 十三年 | 
| [15:14] | Since we were kids. | 小时候就戴了 | 
| [15:15] | You’ve been saving it. | 你一直留着 | 
| [15:17] | You’ve never given it to any of your girlfriends… | 没送过女朋友 | 
| [15:18] | This story is fascinating. | 这个故事太棒了 | 
| [15:21] | The complexities of human relationships, | 人类之间复杂的感情 | 
| [15:23] | all told through a witty narrative. | 通过诙谐的方式来表达 | 
| [15:26] | What do you call these types of stories again? | 这种类型叫什么来着 | 
| [15:27] | Romantic comedies. | 爱情喜剧片 | 
| [15:29] | They were also called “Date movies.” | 也叫”约会电影” | 
| [15:31] | Yeah. Date. | 是啊 约会 | 
| [15:33] | As in two people. | 只适合两个人 | 
| [15:36] | Then you go to that airport | 你现在就去机场 | 
| [15:37] | and you go win her back. | 把她追回来 | 
| [15:38] | I’ll never make it. | 来不及的 | 
| [15:39] | Well, then why are you still here? | 那你还等什么呢 | 
| [15:41] | Get going! | 快去啊 | 
| [15:43] | Laura… | 劳拉 | 
| [15:44] | We have not had a single moment to ourselves. | 我们到现在没享受过二人世界 | 
| [15:47] | We can’t tell Ralen to just leave. | 那也不能让瑞伦离开吧 | 
| [15:49] | He needs friends who care about him. | 他需要朋友的关心 | 
| [15:51] | Maybe not for long. | 也许不需要了 | 
| [15:53] | You better shut your mouth | 你就不能闭嘴 | 
| [15:54] | and let this scrawny man confess his love… | 让他好好表白 | 
| [15:57] | Kossara’s single now too and stuck on campus | 科萨拉也是单身 | 
| [15:59] | since her plans with Xander got squashed. | 他和桑德尔分手后就一直待在学校 | 
| [16:01] | She’s agreed to go on a date with Ralen. | 她说愿意和瑞伦约会 | 
| [16:03] | If she and Ralen hit it off, | 如果他俩擦出了火花 | 
| [16:04] | then maybe she can take him off our hands. | 我们就可以摆脱他了 | 
| [16:08] | You wouldn’t know it, but he is very sensitive. | 你可能不知道 他很敏感 | 
| [16:11] | Do we even know if she’s Ralen’s type? | 我们都不知道她是不是瑞伦喜欢的类型 | 
| [16:15] | I just want to spend some alone time with you. | 我只是想和你独处 | 
| [16:18] | That’s what you want too, right? | 你也是这么想的 对吗 | 
| [16:23] | May I please have some more popped corn? | 能再给我点爆米花吗 | 
| [16:28] | Before this goes any further, I want to apologize. | 我想先跟你道个歉 | 
| [16:33] | When we were together, I was a monster. | 我们在一起的时候 我就像个怪物 | 
| [16:35] | Obsessive, jealous. | 占有欲强 爱吃醋 | 
| [16:36] | I know it’s no excuse, | 我知道这不是借口 | 
| [16:37] | but having Harlan Fried as a dad growing up doesn’t help. | 但我爸毕竟是哈伦·弗里德 | 
| [16:42] | – Yeah. – He wasn’t exactly the best role model. | -嗯 -他跟模范父亲完全不沾边 | 
| [16:45] | I can only imagine. | 我可以想象 | 
| [16:47] | I don’t blame you for leaving me. | 我不怪你当初离开我 | 
| [16:48] | If I were you I would’ve done the same thing. | 换做是我也会这么做的 | 
| [16:51] | But I’m not that person anymore, Jax. | 但我已经变了 杰克斯 | 
| [16:54] | More than anything, I’d like to prove that to you… | 我非常想向你证明 | 
| [16:58] | if you’ll let me. | 前提是你愿意 | 
| [17:18] | What? Now? | 什么 现在吗 | 
| [17:19] | Yes, your guest has arrived. | 是的 你的客人已经到了 | 
| [17:22] | Unfortunately, I have to go. | 太不巧了 我得走了 | 
| [17:26] | I have some boring work stuff. | 我要处理些无聊的公事 | 
| [17:30] | But if you stay here, I promise I’ll be right back. | 但如果你愿意等我 我保证很快就回来 | 
| [17:35] | Pretty please? | 拜托啦 | 
| [17:37] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 | 
| [18:00] | Join us for a Solstice celebration tomorrow night at 10:00 p.m. | 欢迎大家明晚十点参加冬至庆典 | 
| [18:07] | Zero-G volleyball courts are open today. | 零重力排球场今日开放 | 
| [18:10] | Book your game with our pros today. | 请与工作人员预定场次 | 
| [18:21] | Hey, Jax, just checking up on you. | 杰克斯 我来看看你怎么样了 | 
| [18:23] | Pilar, now is really not a good time. | 皮拉 现在不是时候 | 
| [18:24] | Why are you whispering? Where are you? | 你干嘛这么小声 你在哪 | 
| [18:26] | Aren’t you supposed to be at the Academy? | 你不是在学院吗 | 
| [18:28] | I’m on Euphoria 7 with Xander. | 我和桑德尔在欢欣7号星 | 
| [18:30] | Xander? I don’t believe it. | 桑德尔 不是吧 | 
| [18:32] | I knew you guys would finally hook up. | 我就知道你们有一腿 | 
| [18:34] | It’s not what you think, okay? I got to go. | 不是你想的那样 好吗 我挂了 | 
| [18:45] | Regan Fried? | 里根·弗里德 | 
| [19:15] | – Lost? – I… | -迷路了 -我 | 
| [19:17] | I was just looking for Cordelia? | 我在找科迪丽亚 | 
| [19:19] | She’s having a drink. | 她在喝酒 | 
| [19:21] | Where you should be. | 你也应该在那啊 | 
| [19:24] | Right. | 嗯 | 
| [19:33] | So, what did we learn about Cordelia Fried… | 我们目前了解科迪丽亚·弗里德多少 | 
| [19:37] | other than the fact that she can clearly drink you under the table? | 除了她能把你喝到桌子底下去 | 
| [19:40] | For starters, I learned that her sister is now here. | 首先 她姐也在这里 | 
| [19:44] | Regan Fried? | 里根·弗里德 | 
| [19:45] | And she gave Cordelia a device with some type of data on it. | 她还给了科迪丽亚一个上面有数据的设备 | 
| [19:49] | – Did you get a good look at it? – No. | -你看清了吗 -没有 | 
| [19:52] | I was lucky that I was able to get away. | 我能逃掉都算走运了 | 
| [19:55] | Then you’ll have to get it from her. | 那你只能从她那里拿了 | 
| [19:56] | Well, how do you expect me to do that? | 我怎么拿啊 | 
| [19:58] | The resort is throwing a party for the Solstice tonight. | 今晚度假村要为冬至举办一个派对 | 
| [20:01] | You’ll have to go. You’ll get close to her. | 你去参加 然后接近她 | 
| [20:03] | And then, when she least suspects it, | 等她放下戒备时 | 
| [20:04] | you’ll get the device. | 你就拿设备 | 
| [20:05] | And when you have it, we’ll meet up. | 拿到后 我们就汇合 | 
| [20:07] | I’ll make a copy, and you’ll get it back to her | 我复制一份 你再还给她 | 
| [20:09] | before she even knows it’s gone. | 她都发现不了 | 
| [20:12] | Well, how will you know when I have it? | 你怎么知道我什么时候能拿到 | 
| [20:14] | Because I’ll be watching. With this! | 因为我会用这个来监控 | 
| [20:18] | It’s a present from the professor. | 这是教授的礼物 | 
| [20:22] | This is the latest in surveillance technology from the CIS. | 这是中情局最新的监控技术 | 
| [20:28] | This is a neural implant. | 这是神经植入物 | 
| [20:31] | It attaches itself to your midbrain | 它可以附着在你的中脑 | 
| [20:32] | and lets me see and hear everything that you do | 通过拦截和传递 | 
| [20:35] | by intercepting and transmitting neuronal messages | 发送给听觉和视觉皮层的神经元信息 | 
| [20:38] | sent to the auditory and visual cortices. | 让我看到和听到你所做的一切 | 
| [20:40] | Wait, that’s going inside of me? | 等等 这东西要注入我的体内 | 
| [20:42] | I don’t think so. | 那可不行 | 
| [20:44] | It’s biotech. It’s like Pilar’s nanites. | 这是生物技术 就像皮拉的纳米机器人 | 
| [20:46] | Plus, this flushes itself out of your body in 24 hours. | 而且这东西24小时后就会排出体外 | 
| [20:49] | It’s completely safe. | 非常安全 | 
| [20:50] | But I’m more concerned with you being inside of my head. | 我更担心的是你进入我的大脑 | 
| [20:55] | Jax, I need to keep tabs on you. | 杰克斯 我得监控你 | 
| [20:57] | And we can’t risk Cordelia or her security detail | 我们不能冒险让科迪莉亚或她的安保 | 
| [20:59] | detecting more traditional surveillance measures on you. | 发现你身上的传统监视设备 | 
| [21:03] | You may think she’s changed, | 你可能觉得她变了 | 
| [21:04] | but she’s still Harlan Fried’s daughter. | 但她还是哈伦·弗莱德的女儿 | 
| [21:09] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [21:11] | Better not turn that thing on when I’m in the shower. | 我洗澡的时候最好别打开 | 
| [21:14] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 想都不会想的 | 
| [21:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [21:25] | Oh, you enjoyed that? | 你还挺开心啊 | 
| [22:00] | Xander, can you read me? | 桑德尔 能听清吗 | 
| [22:01] | Loud and clear. | 一清二楚 | 
| [22:03] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 | 
| [22:05] | You look nice. Totally nice. | 你挺好看的 超级美 | 
| [22:08] | Sorry I asked. | 当我没问 | 
| [22:10] | Do you have eyes on Cordelia? | 你看到科迪莉亚了吗 | 
| [22:12] | I do. Going in. | 看到了 我去了 | 
| [22:15] | Why, Miss Zhou. | 周小姐 | 
| [22:17] | You’re positively breathtaking. | 你真是美得动人心魄 | 
| [22:25] | The goddess Athena herself | 连雅典娜女神 | 
| [22:26] | couldn’t look more radiant than you at this moment. | 都没有你光彩照人 | 
| [22:30] | Now that’s a compliment. | 这才叫赞美 | 
| [22:32] | Where’s your boyfriend? | 你男朋友呢 | 
| [22:34] | I took your advice. Ended it. | 我听了你的建议 和他分手了 | 
| [22:37] | He took the first shuttle back to Earth. | 他坐头班穿梭机回地球了 | 
| [22:39] | You’re better off. | 这样更好 | 
| [22:41] | You’re way too good for him. | 你太优秀了 他配不上你 | 
| [22:48] | I got you something. | 送你个东西 | 
| [22:56] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 | 
| [22:58] | It’s a rock fragment from Canyon of the Moons… | 这是月球峡谷上的一块岩石碎片 | 
| [23:04] | where we spent the summer three years ago. | 我们三年前在那里度过了夏天 | 
| [23:08] | This way, you’ll always have something of mine | 这样在你心旁 | 
| [23:10] | close to your heart. | 就一直有我的痕迹了 | 
| [23:12] | Cordelia Fried, you never cease to amaze me. | 科迪莉亚·弗莱德 你总是能给我惊喜 | 
| [23:16] | Come on, let’s go dance. | 我们去跳舞吧 | 
| [23:19] | Are you sure this is wise, | 你确定在这个姑娘身上 | 
| [23:20] | spending so much time with this girl? | 花这么多时间明智吗 | 
| [23:21] | Let go of me. | 放开我 | 
| [23:24] | She suddenly reappears after all these years, | 这么多年后 她突然又出现了 | 
| [23:25] | conveniently loses her boyfriend? | 还恰好跟男朋友分手了 | 
| [23:27] | I don’t trust her. | 我不信任她 | 
| [23:29] | I do. | 我信 | 
| [23:30] | That’s all that matters. | 这就够了 | 
| [23:32] | I doubt your father would agree. | 你爸应该不会同意的 | 
| [23:48] | So, Kossara, | 科萨拉 | 
| [23:50] | how long have you been working at the Black Hole? | 你在黑洞工作多久了 | 
| [23:53] | Just a few months. | 几个月吧 | 
| [23:54] | It’s part-time to help me pay for school. | 做点兼职来付学费 | 
| [23:57] | Well, what are you studying? | 你是学什么的 | 
| [23:58] | Exoarchaeology. | 外考古学 | 
| [24:00] | I love learning about ancient alien civilizations. | 我很喜欢学习古外星文明 | 
| [24:04] | You hear that, Ralen? She loves to study aliens. | 听见了吗 瑞伦 她喜欢学外星文化 | 
| [24:07] | Yes, I heard. | 嗯 我听到了 | 
| [24:10] | Maybe we should just order. | 我们点餐吧 | 
| [24:12] | Does everyone know what they want? | 有人想点什么吗 | 
| [24:13] | Yes. I’d love some chili cheese fries, please. | 嗯 我要一份辣椒奶酪薯条 谢谢 | 
| [24:20] | I’m not working right now. | 我现在下班了 | 
| [24:22] | But you’re usually the one who brings the cheesy fries. | 但一般都是你给我们送奶酪薯条的 | 
| [24:28] | You know what? | 那什么 | 
| [24:30] | I’m out of here. | 我还是走吧 | 
| [24:32] | First you show up 30 minutes late, | 你先是迟到半小时 | 
| [24:34] | then you insult my makeup. | 然后又怼我的妆容 | 
| [24:35] | I was just asking | 我只是问问 | 
| [24:37] | if you were trying to cover up a deformity or scar. | 你是不是想遮瑕或疤痕什么的 | 
| [24:40] | Everyone was thinking it, right? | 大家都是这么想的 不是吗 | 
| [24:43] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [24:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [24:52] | As you humans say, | 正如你们人类所说 | 
| [24:54] | my heart was not into it. | 我有点心不在焉 | 
| [24:58] | That’s because it belongs to someone else. | 因为你心里在想着别人 | 
| [25:01] | It’s Jax, isn’t it? | 是杰克斯吧 | 
| [25:03] | It’s so obvious from the way you look at her. | 很明显 从你看她的眼神里就看得出来 | 
| [25:05] | You like Jax? That’s fantastic. | 你喜欢杰克斯 太棒了 | 
| [25:07] | – It is? – Yes! | -是吗 -当然 | 
| [25:09] | Go be with her. Right now. | 赶紧去找她啊 | 
| [25:11] | I cannot. | 不行 | 
| [25:12] | She went on Solstice Break with Mr. Duvall. | 她和杜瓦尔先生一起过冬至假期了 | 
| [25:16] | Well, she didn’t tell us that. | 她没告诉我们啊 | 
| [25:18] | Who cares if she went with Xander? | 跟桑德尔一起又怎么样 | 
| [25:21] | Okay, come on, look, look, | 过来 好好想想 | 
| [25:23] | there’s still time. | 现在还有时间 | 
| [25:24] | Go to her and tell her exactly how you feel. | 你去找她 然后告诉她你是怎么想的 | 
| [25:27] | Make a grand, romantic gesture, | 给她一个浪漫的表白 | 
| [25:29] | just like in that movie that we watched. | 就像我们看的那部电影一样 | 
| [25:32] | Do you think that would work? | 你觉得这样可以吗 | 
| [25:35] | But I don’t even know where she is. | 可是我连她在哪都不知道 | 
| [25:38] | I know someone who will. | 我知道谁会知道 | 
| [25:41] | I really shouldn’t tell you this. | 我真的不能告诉你们 | 
| [25:43] | – It’s a secret. – Pilar! | -这是秘密 -皮拉 | 
| [25:44] | Fine. She’s at Euphoria 7. | 好吧 她在欢欣7号星 | 
| [25:46] | – With Xander? No way! – I know, can you believe it? | -和桑德尔吗 不是吧 -是吧 你们敢信吗 | 
| [25:49] | – Definitely not. – He hasn’t made a move yet, | -肯定不信 -他目前还没什么动作 | 
| [25:51] | but she’s gonna tell him how she really feels. | 但是她要告诉他 她对他的真实情感 | 
| [25:54] | – And how does she feel? – I don’t know. | -她有什么情感 -我不知道 | 
| [25:57] | Just don’t tell her I told you. | 别告诉她是我说的就行 | 
| [26:00] | So, what do you think of that? | 你有什么看法 | 
| [26:04] | Ralen? | 瑞伦 | 
| [26:43] | I think I need another drink. | 我想再喝一杯 | 
| [26:48] | Yes, you do. | 好啊 | 
| [26:50] | Blue safari coming right up. | 我去给你拿”蓝色游猎” | 
| [26:57] | Got it. | 拿到了 | 
| [26:58] | On my way. | 我去找你 | 
| [26:59] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [27:25] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [27:27] | We only have a few minutes. | 我们只有几分钟时间 | 
| [27:28] | Yeah. Let’s find out what this Janus is really about. | 嗯 我们来看看这个两面神究竟是什么 | 
| [27:36] | It’s a portal, like the one in New Portland. | 是个传送门 跟新波特兰的一样 | 
| [27:38] | Apparently, and it looks like Harlan Fried has found it. | 是啊 看来哈伦·弗莱德已经找到了 | 
| [27:46] | There’s more than one gateway? | 不止一个传送门吗 | 
| [27:48] | That must be why Fried called it Janus. | 所以弗莱德才叫它两面神 | 
| [27:50] | That’s the Roman God of transitions. | 那是罗马过渡之神 | 
| [27:52] | It literally means doorways, gates. | 字面意思就是门 入口 | 
| [27:54] | Look, I hate to interrupt this little mythology lesson. | 我也不想打断你的神话课 | 
| [27:56] | But I need to get the device back to Cordelia soon, | 但是我得赶紧把设备还给科迪莉亚 | 
| [27:58] | or she’s going to get suspicious. | 不然她会怀疑的 | 
| [28:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:06] | I can’t seem to find Jax. | 我好像找不到杰克斯了 | 
| [28:11] | Got it. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 | 
| [28:39] | Quick, kiss me. | 快吻我 | 
| [28:40] | – What? – Kiss me. | -什么 -吻我 | 
| [28:44] | All right, everybody, here comes the Solstice! | 各位 冬至要到啦 | 
| [28:47] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, | 十 九 八 七 六 | 
| [28:52] | five, four, three, two, one! | 五 四 三 二 一 | 
| [28:57] | Happy Solstice! | 冬至快乐 | 
| [29:13] | I never want to see you again! | 我再也不想见到你了 | 
| [29:17] | Is there a problem, Jax? | 怎么了 杰克斯 | 
| [29:19] | Not anymore. | 没事了 | 
| [29:21] | What was all that about? | 你干嘛这样 | 
| [29:22] | He said he wanted to get back together. | 他说他想复合 | 
| [29:24] | And when I said no, he didn’t take it well. | 我拒绝后 他无法接受 | 
| [29:26] | You said he took the first flight out. | 你不是说他乘第一班飞船走了吗 | 
| [29:28] | He lied. | 他骗了我 | 
| [29:29] | He can’t let me go. | 他放不下我 | 
| [29:32] | It’s over now. | 都结束了 | 
| [29:34] | I only want to be with you. | 我只想跟你在一起 | 
| [29:45] | Why don’t we take this back to my cabana? | 回屋再做 怎么样 | 
| [30:04] | The location of the dig site is on the planet Tiagra. | 挖掘现场的位置在迪阿格拉行星 | 
| [30:07] | Well done. You did well. Your uncle will be proud. | 干得漂亮 你叔叔会为你骄傲的 | 
| [30:12] | That’s all you have to say, Xander? | 你只想说这个吗 桑德尔 | 
| [30:14] | No. Also, we’re leaving. I’ve packed your bags already. | 还有 我们要走了 我帮你把行李收拾好了 | 
| [30:17] | What? | 什么 | 
| [30:18] | No, Cordelia mentioned she had some work to do off-world. | 科迪丽亚说她还有太空的工作 | 
| [30:20] | – Maybe I can get her — – The point of the mission | -或许我能让她 -这个任务的关键 | 
| [30:22] | was to find out what’s happening with Janus. | 就是弄清楚两面神是什么 | 
| [30:23] | We’ve done that. | 我们已经做到了 | 
| [30:25] | Mission complete. | 任务完成了 | 
| [30:27] | You’re not even going to look at me? | 你都不打算正眼看我吗 | 
| [30:33] | You’re not gonna say anything about what happened last night? | 昨晚发生的事 你一句话都不说吗 | 
| [30:35] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 | 
| [30:36] | I want you to tell me how you’re feeling. | 我想让你告诉我你的感受 | 
| [30:40] | I can’t have feelings, Jax, | 杰克斯 我这份工作 | 
| [30:44] | and still do my job. | 不能动感情 | 
| [30:50] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [30:53] | You are the most loyal man I have ever met. | 你是我见过最忠心的人 | 
| [30:58] | Unfortunately, your loyalty is to my uncle | 可惜你的忠诚献给了我叔叔 | 
| [31:01] | and not to me. | 而不是我 | 
| [31:05] | Let me at least get ready and tell Cordelia goodbye. | 至少让我准备一下 跟科迪丽亚道个别 | 
| [31:07] | You have five minutes. | 给你五分钟 | 
| [31:09] | If you’re not back by then, I’m coming out to get you. | 如果你五分钟没回来 我就去找你 | 
| [31:14] | Just remember whose idea this was. | 记住 这是谁的主意 | 
| [31:17] | You could’ve said no at any time. | 你随时都可以拒绝 | 
| [31:19] | But you didn’t, did you? | 但你没有 不是吗 | 
| [31:37] | Cordelia? | 科迪丽亚 | 
| [31:39] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [31:40] | That trip you were talking about, | 你说的旅行 | 
| [31:42] | let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [31:44] | Right now. | 就现在 | 
| [31:45] | Funny. | 有意思 | 
| [31:47] | I was just going to find you and suggest the same thing. | 我刚准备找你说这件事呢 | 
| [31:52] | One slight change, we’re gonna have company. | 计划稍有变动 我们还有同伴 | 
| [32:00] | Good morning, Miss Zhou. | 早上好 周小姐 | 
| [32:29] | Damn it, Jax. | 该死 杰克斯 | 
| [32:59] | Bye-bye. | 再见 | 
| [33:37] | What on earths are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [33:40] | I believe the proper salutation would be “thank you.” | 这时候你应该说”谢谢”吧 | 
| [33:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:47] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [33:48] | Where’s Jax? | 杰克斯呢 | 
| [33:51] | She’s gone. | 她走了 | 
| [33:54] | But fortunately, I think I know where she’s going. | 好在我知道她去哪了 | 
| [33:58] | Do you have a ship? | 你有飞船吗 | 
| [34:00] | – No. – Well, then it is fortuitous that I do. | -没有 -幸好我有 | 
| [34:21] | When you said we were running away together, | 你之前说我们要一起逃走 | 
| [34:22] | I had something a little more romantic in mind. | 我还以为会浪漫一点 | 
| [34:25] | You can drop the act now. | 别演了 | 
| [34:27] | You know exactly why we’re here. | 你很清楚我们为什么来这里 | 
| [34:31] | Cordelia… | 科迪丽亚 | 
| [34:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [34:41] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [34:47] | Goodbye, Jax. | 再见了 杰克斯 | 
| [34:51] | And when you see my father, send him my regards. | 等你见到我父亲 代我向他问好 | 
| [35:17] | You certainly have an effect on my sister. | 你对我妹影响不小啊 | 
| [35:25] | Personally… | 就个人而言 | 
| [35:28] | I don’t see it. | 我真是没看出来 | 
| [35:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:45] | Tell me what you’re thinking. | 跟我说说 你在想什么 | 
| [35:47] | Really, Thomas? | 不是吧 托马斯 | 
| [35:49] | Ralen’s gone, we’re finally alone, | 瑞伦走了 我俩总算享受二人世界了 | 
| [35:51] | and you want to do this again? | 你又来这套 | 
| [35:52] | Just… please. | 拜托 | 
| [35:56] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [35:58] | I’m thinking about how much I like you… | 我在想 我有多喜欢你 | 
| [36:02] | and how much I want to be with you. | 多想和你在一起 | 
| [36:06] | How’s that? | 怎么样 | 
| [36:10] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:12] | That’s what you think you’re thinking, | 那是你以为的想法 | 
| [36:13] | but that’s not the truth. | 但这不是真的 | 
| [36:15] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [36:17] | Did you just read my mind? | 你是不是读了我心 | 
| [36:18] | I haven’t stopped reading your mind. | 我根本就没停止过 | 
| [36:19] | I’ve been doing it this whole time. | 我一直在读你的心 | 
| [36:21] | What? Then… | 什么 那 | 
| [36:23] | Then how come you’ve kept asking me to tell you | 那你为什么总要我告诉你 | 
| [36:25] | how I feel all the time? | 我的感受呢 | 
| [36:27] | It wasn’t clear to me until now, that… | 我现在才感觉到 | 
| [36:32] | you don’t want to be with me, Atria. | 你不想和我在一起 阿特丽亚 | 
| [36:35] | You want to be with somebody else. | 你想和别人在一起 | 
| [36:38] | You want to be with Ralen. | 你想和瑞伦在一起 | 
| [36:56] | Harlan Fried. | 我是哈伦·弗里德 | 
| [36:58] | At last, we finally meet. | 总算见到你了 | 
| [37:15] | I can see why my daughter is so fond of you. | 你能看出来 为什么我女儿这么喜欢你 | 
| [37:20] | You remind me of someone I cared about a very long time ago. | 你让我想起很久以前 我十分在意的一个人 | 
| [37:25] | Someone I never forgot. | 一个让我永生难忘的人 | 
| [37:29] | You’ve never cared about anyone but yourself. | 你只在意你自己 | 
| [37:33] | And you certainly never understood loyalty. | 显然你也不懂何谓忠诚 | 
| [37:37] | I’m sure Nelson Fisk would agree. | 我相信尼尔森·菲斯克也同意这一点 | 
| [37:49] | You are | 你是一个 | 
| [37:52] | an enigma wrapped in a mystery which | 神秘包裹着的谜团 | 
| [37:56] | I only wish I had the time to unwrap. | 我很希望我有时间来破解 | 
| [38:00] | But we’re on a schedule, | 但是时间不等人 | 
| [38:02] | and Cordelia brought you here right on time. | 科迪丽亚带你来得正是时候 | 
| [38:07] | Don’t be hard on her, my dear. | 别怪她 亲爱的 | 
| [38:08] | It wasn’t Cordelia’s idea to bring you to me. | 带你来见我 不是科迪丽亚的主意 | 
| [38:12] | In fact, she took some convincing | 其实 我先是故意泄露情报 | 
| [38:15] | after I manipulated Osborn into sending you to Euphoria | 让奥斯本派你去欢欣7号星 | 
| [38:20] | with the intel I leaked. | 然后好生相劝她才愿意的 | 
| [38:26] | Why am I here? | 要我来这里干什么 | 
| [38:28] | You know why. | 你心里清楚 | 
| [38:34] | Open it. | 打开传送门 | 
| [38:37] | I don’t know how. | 我做不到 | 
| [38:38] | Don’t insult me, Miss Zhou. | 别侮辱我的智商 周小姐 | 
| [38:41] | I know it was you that opened the portal at New Portland, | 我知道是你打开了新波特兰的传送门 | 
| [38:45] | just as you will do the same here and now for me. | 你现在也要帮我打开 | 
| [38:50] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 | 
| [38:52] | Not another step, | 再靠近一步 | 
| [38:53] | or I will blow us all up. And I mean it. | 我们就同归于尽 我是认真的 | 
| [38:56] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不是 | 
| [38:58] | You want to know what’s through that portal as much as I do. | 你跟我一样 想知道传送门后面有什么 | 
| [39:03] | Try me. | 试试看 | 
| [39:16] | Well, if I can’t convince you, | 既然我无法说服你 | 
| [39:19] | perhaps they can. | 或许他们可以 | 
| [39:27] | They were captured attempting to rescue you. | 他们救你时被抓了 | 
| [39:33] | Sorry, Jax. | 抱歉 杰克斯 | 
| [39:34] | So… shall we try this again? | 重新考虑一下吧 | 
| [39:43] | If I open it, you’ll let them live? | 如果我打开了 你会放了他们吗 | 
| [39:53] | Remember, Jax… | 记住 杰克斯 | 
| [39:55] | the obstacle is the path. | 障碍就是通道 | 
| [40:26] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 | 
| [41:00] | The obstacle really was the path. | 障碍果然是通道 | 
| [41:03] | Getting you to go through the portal was the best way | 穿过传送门 | 
| [41:05] | to get you away from Harlan Fried. | 是你远离哈伦·弗里德最好的方法 | 
| [41:08] | So you let yourself get caught? | 所以你们是故意被抓的吗 | 
| [41:11] | It seemed like a pretty good plan at the time. | 当时感觉这个计划不错 | 
| [41:14] | That was pretty impulsive. | 你们挺冲动啊 | 
| [41:16] | You must be rubbing off on me. | 受了你的影响吧 | 
| [41:18] | I could think of worse things. | 我还能更冲动一些 | 
| [41:20] | I won’t even ask why Ralen’s with you. | 我都懒得问瑞伦为什么跟你在一块了 | 
| [41:22] | Now is definitely not the time. | 现在确实不是时候 | 
| [41:25] | I’m not getting any signal, but | 我这没信号 | 
| [41:28] | we must be a pretty long way from Tiagra. | 不过我们现在肯定离迪阿格拉挺远的 | 
| [41:31] | But where exactly are we? | 但是我们到底在哪里呢 | 
| [41:44] | Are those Zatarian ships? | 那是扎塔的飞船吗 | 
| [41:46] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 | 
| [41:48] | Preparing for war. | 备战 |